Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 蟋蟀先生杀死你 除虫害公司
[00:12] 恶搞迪斯尼动画《木偶奇遇记》中的人物 Jiminy Cricekt 蟋蟀金先生吉米尼
[00:19] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[00:21] It’s your special birthday breakfast. 这是你的生日特餐
[00:23] Oatmeal? 麦片吗
[00:24] That’s a muffin. 玛芬蛋糕
[00:25] Didn’t bake all the way through. 没有完全熟
[00:27] Still good, though. It’s made with love. 但还是很不错的 饱含爱意
[00:29] And no flour, by accident. 不含面粉 这是个意外
[00:31] Mom’s not a baker, Dad. 老爸 老妈可不是面包师
[00:33] She’s a modern-day woman. 她是新时代女性
[00:34] Yeah, don’t expect things to be baked 别指望什么都完全熟
[00:36] all the time, you sexist pig! 你这个直男癌
[00:37] Well, happy birthday to me. 祝我生日快乐
[00:39] So, you want to do anything special for your big day? 生日想要做什么吗
[00:42] Well, we don’t have to do anything special. 不用特别做什么
[00:44] I’m happy just having my muffin soup 吃着玛芬蛋糕…糊
[00:46] and reading the newspaper. 看看报纸 我就很开心了
[00:48] Can’t we have one place in this house 这个家就不能有一块净土
[00:50] that’s safe from reading?! 是阅读禁区吗
[00:51] – Oh, my God. – What? What is it? -天哪 -怎么了
[00:53] The planetarium is having 天文馆要举行最后一次
[00:55] its last ever rock and roll laser show. 摇滚激光秀了
[00:56] And it’s happening tonight. 就在今晚
[00:58] Guys, it’s Dad’s birthday, 各位 今天是老爸生日
[00:59] so let’s pretend we all know what he’s talking about. 大家快假装听懂了他在说啥
[01:01] A laser light show, Tina, 蒂娜 激光秀
[01:03] Is when they take a classic rock and roll album 就是表演者将经典的摇滚专辑
[01:05] and bring it to life with lasers. 以激光的形式表现出来
[01:07] And they’re doing the best one: 他们今晚要演的还是最精彩的一场
[01:08] General Inzanity by Zentipede. 蜈松乐队的《疯狂将军》
[01:10] I went to that a couple times as a kid. 我小时候去看过好几次
[01:12] I was a little bit into it. 我有一点喜欢
[01:15] This is amazing! 太酷啦
[01:17] I can’t believe this is the last one. 不敢相信这就是最后一次了
[01:19] – Why are they ending it? – I don’t know. -为什么不做了呢 -不知道
[01:21] I mean, the music’s kind of old. 他们选的音乐是有点老
[01:22] And the lasers are kind of old. 激光效果也有点过时
[01:24] The people who like it are mostly kind of… 喜欢他们表演的人也基本都…
[01:26] – Old? – I was gonna say cool. -很老 -我是想说酷的
[01:28] Hey, maybe we could go to this, for my birthday. 我们可以去看看 算为我过生日
[01:31] Yeah. Great idea. 好啊
[01:33] Right, kids? 对吧 孩子们
[01:34] – Sure. Sure. Sure. – Yes? -当然 -是吧
[01:37] Sounds like you guys aren’t interested. 你们好像不太感兴趣
[01:39] – No. – What? -没有 -怎么会
[01:40] I am. Going out, watching lasers. 我有兴趣 出门去看激光
[01:43] It’s what I always imagined Future Gene would be into. 我一直觉得未来的吉恩会喜欢这个
[01:45] Hey, you two can go together. 你们父子俩可以一起去
[01:47] Yes, this one has Dad and Gene written all over it. 对 这活动就是为老爸和吉恩量身定做的
[01:50] That would be fun. Gene? 会很有趣的 吉恩你说呢
[01:52] Let’s do it. 就这么决定了
[01:53] And while the boys are away, 男生们去看表演
[01:55] maybe us girls can have dinner with Gretchen. 咱们女生可以去和格雷琴吃顿饭
[01:57] She’s been bugging me to hang out. 她一直嚷嚷着要和我出去玩
[01:59] Sure. I like Gretchen. She’s your friend who swears. 行 格雷琴挺好 是你朋友中会骂人的
[02:01] She’s a cool sassy “B” Who don’t take “S” From anyone. 她是个不能忍受被别人骂的傲娇小婊砸
[02:04] Oh, my God. This muffin is… That’s really bad. 这个玛芬蛋糕 真的太难吃了
[02:06] I wasn’t awake yet! I hadn’t had coffee! 我做的时候还没睡醒 还没喝咖啡
[02:09] Zentipede laser light show. 蜈松激光秀
[02:10] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[02:11] Gene, it’s gonna be so much fun. 吉恩 会很有意思的
[02:13] You keep saying “Zentipede” Like it’s a real thing. 你老蜈松蜈松的 说得跟真有这东西似的
[02:16] Zentipede is the band. 蜈松是乐队名
[02:17] I brought their General Inzanity album on CD. 我带了他们的《疯狂将军》
[02:20] I-I could play it for you. 可以放给你听
[02:21] – Sure. – Or wait, wait, wait. -好啊 -等等
[02:22] Maybe you shouldn’t know too much going in. 也许不该让你知道太多
[02:24] I-I think it’ll be better that way. 我觉得这样会更好
[02:26] – Like the Iraq war. – Sort of. -就像伊拉克战争 -差不多吧
[02:30] Gretchen works at the mall now? 格雷琴现在在商场工作了
[02:31] I thought she did hair. 她不是给别人做头发吗
[02:32] She does. 她是做头发
[02:33] She’s working at some salon called Special Girl. 她在一家名叫与众不同少女的美发店工作
[02:37] I don’t think this is a salon. 这好像不是美发店啊
[02:39] So many dollies! 好多娃娃
[02:41] This is intense. 这也太夸张了
[02:42] Are there enough girly girls in the world 世界上有这么多少女心的女孩
[02:44] to support a place like this? 来支撑这种店的业务吗
[02:47] Tina, what’s wrong, sweetie? 蒂娜 怎么了
[02:49] I think they’re creepy. I mean… 我觉得它们很吓人 我是说
[02:51] I think they’re creepy. 我觉得它们很吓人
[02:52] I think they’re sweet. 我觉得很可爱
[02:54] Look at that one. 看那个
[02:55] What pretty eyes. Like Donna Mills. 好漂亮的眼睛 像唐娜·米尔斯[演员]
[02:58] I don’t really like her eyes. 我不喜欢它的眼睛
[02:59] Do you like my eyes? 你喜欢我的眼睛吗
[03:01] – Louise! – She doesn’t like my eyes! -露易丝 -她不喜欢我的眼睛
[03:03] Stop it. I know that’s you. 别闹了 我知道是你装的
[03:04] Hey, look, there’s Gretchen. 格雷琴在那里
[03:05] What do you know, she is doing hair. 她确实是在做头发
[03:06] 与众不同少女 美发沙龙
[03:08] – Hey, Gretch. – Hey, Linda. -嗨 格雷琴 -嗨 琳达
[03:10] Excuse me a second. 稍等一下
[03:11] I’m supposed to talk to them like they’re real 我得把她们当真的客人跟她们讲话
[03:13] or my manager gets in my face. 不然经理会找我麻烦
[03:14] You want a magazine or something? 您要看杂志什么的吗
[03:16] Okay, whatever. 好吧 随便吧
[03:17] This place is a scream. I love it. 这地方太棒了 我喜欢
[03:19] Gretchen, do you miss working with, 格雷琴 你想念
[03:21] like, real live people? 和活人一起工作的感觉吗
[03:23] Screw live people. 去他的活人吧
[03:24] Most of ’em tip worse than the dolls. 大多数人给的小费比娃娃还低
[03:27] You get it. Anyway, 你懂的 总之
[03:29] I thought we could use my employee discount 我想说我们可以在与众不同少女餐厅
[03:31] in the Special Girl restaurant. 用餐 然后享用我的员工价
[03:34] There’s a restaurant here, too? 这里还有餐厅
[03:35] The next time I complain 下次我再吐槽咱家餐厅可悲
[03:36] that our restaurant is sad, remind me about this. 请提醒我还有这家餐厅
[03:39] Let me just finish giving this little lady a blowout. 最后 让我给这位小女士造个型
[03:42] She’s going to an incredibly important sleepover 她这个周末要去参加一个重要的
[03:44] this weekend. Right? 睡衣派对 对吧
[03:46] Huge. 非常重要
[03:47] All right. Settle down. 好了 请坐好
[03:49] There she is, Gene. 到了 吉恩
[03:50] The planetarium. 天文馆
[03:51] So this place was your only friend, huh? 所以这地方曾是你唯一的朋友
[03:53] Basically. 基本上是的
[03:54] Looks like they’re renovating it. 他们好像在做翻修工作
[03:56] What’s that smell? 什么味道
[03:57] It’s like a skunk is smoking. 闻起来像臭鼬在抽烟
[03:59] That’s, probably what it is. 也许就是抽烟的臭鼬
[04:01] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Big man. 大兄弟
[04:02] Sold out show. You got tix? 满座的演出 有票[虱子]吗
[04:04] Not anymore. I use a spray and a medicated collar 没有了 我用了喷雾和带药的颈环
[04:07] And I stay out of tall grass. 而且从来不进高草丛
[04:08] Gene, he’s selling tickets. He’s a scalper. 吉恩 他在卖票 他是黄牛
[04:11] W-we’re good, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[04:12] I’ve also got, uh, tube socks. 我还有筒袜
[04:14] And, slap bracelets? Ouch. 手环
[04:16] We’re, uh… No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[04:17] Come on, Gene, let’s go. 走吧 吉恩
[04:19] Or you can wear ’em as a choker. 也可以当做项圈
[04:20] You’re really hurting yourself. 别那样对自己
[04:23] We’re gonna pass. Thanks. 我们不用了 谢谢
[04:25] Any bags? 带包了吗
[04:26] Just this old bag. 只有这位老大爷
[04:27] Gene. 吉恩
[04:28] No ins and outs. No exceptions. Understand? 不能随意出入 没有例外 明白
[04:30] Got it. Come on, buddy. We’re doing this. 明白 走吧小兄弟 我们进去
[04:33] I’ve got the need for Zentipede! 蜈松万岁
[04:37] It’s adorable! 太可爱了
[04:38] Oh, my God. 我的天
[04:40] Yep, and they serve alcohol. 而且这里供应酒
[04:41] I know you were wondering, Linda. 我知道你在想这个问题 琳达
[04:43] – Yeah. Yeah, I was. – Yeah. -确实在想 -对
[04:44] Yeah. Welcome. 欢迎
[04:45] Did you bring dolls this evening, 各位带了娃娃吗
[04:47] or will you be needing one of our dinner dolls? 或者需要餐厅娃娃吗
[04:49] What are dinner dolls? 什么是餐厅娃娃
[04:50] You need a doll to eat here. 在这儿吃饭得有娃娃陪着才行
[04:51] Like some restaurants say “Jacket required” 就像有些餐厅要求穿外套
[04:53] or “Ma’am, that bathing suit needs a bottom.” 或是 “女士 泳衣得穿泳裤”
[04:55] Oh, so we get to eat with our very own dolly. 所以我们可以和自己的洋娃娃共进晚餐
[05:00] Seriously? Is this a joke? 真的吗 开玩笑的吧
[05:02] Not at all. But you know who likes funny jokes? 当然不是 但你知道谁喜欢有趣的笑话吗
[05:05] Jillian! Her daddy’s a circus clown in 1903, 吉莉安 她爸爸1903年是马戏团小丑
[05:08] and she wants to be just like him. 她想成为像她爸爸一样的人
[05:10] Get it out of my face. 拿开
[05:11] Yeah, no clowns. 不要小丑
[05:12] Okay. How about you? 好吧 你呢
[05:14] Okay. 好吧
[05:15] Yeah, all the dolls come with a story like that. 所有娃娃都有一个类似的故事
[05:17] Come on, just pick one. I’m starving. 快 随便选一个 我要饿死了
[05:18] Can I get some bread sticks? 我能吃点法棍吗
[05:19] Is that going back to the kitchen? 那是要端回厨房吗
[05:23] Aren’t these seats great? 这座位有没有很棒
[05:24] Wine me, dine me and recline me. 三大享受 躺椅仅次于美酒与美食之后
[05:27] Gene, here we go. 吉恩 开始咯
[05:29] Fog machines? This is promising! 烟雾机 有前途
[05:31] See you on the other side, buddy. 另一边见 小兄弟
[05:34] Zentipede! 蜈松
[05:39] That’s loud! 好吵
[05:40] What’d you say? 你说什么
[05:43] Oh… boy. 天呐
[05:46] Oh, God. 天呐
[05:49] Here it comes, man. Here it comes. 来了 来了
[05:51] Here what comes, lollipop hippie?! 什么来了 棒棒糖嬉皮士
[05:58] Gene, are you okay? 吉恩 你还好吗
[06:01] I want to go! I want to go right now! 我想走 我想马上就走
[06:03] A-Are you sure? Because the… 确定吗 因为
[06:06] Oh, you seem sure. 你看上去是挺确定的
[06:08] Don’t make me go back in there! 别让再我回去
[06:09] Gene, it’s okay. It’s okay. 吉恩 没关系的没关系
[06:11] Take a breath. 深呼吸
[06:12] Not that fast. 不要这么快
[06:14] Look, look, look, Gene, Gene. 吉恩 听着 吉恩
[06:15] Do you want to go back in or do you want to go home? 你想回去吗 还是想回家
[06:18] Home! I mean, maybe. 回家 我是说 可以回家
[06:20] It’s your birthday, so… 但今天是你生日 所以
[06:22] Don’t-don’t worry about that. 别顾虑那个
[06:23] I-I won’t enjoy the show if you’re not enjoying it. 你不喜欢的话我也没法好好欣赏的
[06:26] Okay, let’s go home. 好吧 我们回家吧
[06:27] Or we could go back in 或者我们回去
[06:29] and I could help you get through it, 我帮你克服恐惧
[06:31] ’cause it’s just the beginning and 因为这才刚开始
[06:33] All right, all right. Right, right. W-We’ll go. 好了好了 我们走
[06:35] – We’ll go. We’ll go home. – Good plan. -我们走 我们回家 -好主意
[06:38] I know it’s your birthday, but you didn’t tell me 我知道今天是你生日 但你没告诉我
[06:40] that was going to be the loudest, scariest thing ever. 这表演这么吵 这么可怕
[06:43] I’m sorry, Gene. Now that I think of it, 对不起 吉恩 现在想起来
[06:44] I was, like, 16 when I went. 我当时去看表演时是16岁
[06:47] 11 is probably pretty young. 你11岁可能确实太小了
[06:48] This is like when you let me watch Beaches all over again. 这种感觉就像你要我重看《情比姐妹深》
[06:51] Right. 好吧
[06:52] And Terms of Endearment, 和《母女情深》
[06:53] and then Kramer vs. Kramer. 还有《克莱默夫妇》
[06:55] What the hell?! 什么鬼啊
[06:56] I was on a kick. 我当时很迷恋嘛
[06:57] L-Let’s just go home. 我们回家好了
[06:59] I mean, the music was pretty great, right? 但音乐很棒对吧
[07:02] How could you tell? It was so loud. 那么吵 怎么听得出来
[07:04] Well, if you want, I could play you a song or two 如果你原意 我可以用正常音量
[07:06] at normal volume, and we could listen while we drive. 给你放一两首 我们开车的时候听
[07:08] Okay. 好吧
[07:10] Attention, humans of America. 美国人民请注意
[07:13] I am General Inzanity, and I have seized control. 我是疯狂将军 我已夺取控制权
[07:16] Control. Control! 控制权 控制权
[07:17] Who’s General Inzanity? 谁是疯狂将军
[07:19] Oh, he’s an evil robot army general 他是个邪恶的机器人将军
[07:21] who takes control of the government in the year 2007, 在2007年掌控了政府
[07:24] which used to be a long time in the future. 在我那会儿07年还是遥远的未来
[07:26] An evil robot army general, you say? 邪恶的机器人将军
[07:29] Yeah. The songs tell a story. It’s a rock opera. 这首歌讲了一个故事 是一出摇滚歌剧
[07:31] Well, they called it a “Rock-sperience,” 他们称之为”摇滚体验”
[07:33] – which is dumber. – Beg to differ. -更蠢 -恕不同意
[07:35] So, General Inzanity starts cracking down on rockers 所以疯狂将军开始镇压
[07:38] who are just trying to have a good time. 完全无害 只想玩乐的摇滚歌手
[07:40] But there’s one rocker 但有一个摇滚歌手反击了
[07:41] who fights back. He’s a rebel. 他是个反叛者
[07:43] His name is “The Rebel.” 他名字就叫反叛者
[07:44] As a teenager, I kind of related to him. 我青年时代奉他为偶像
[07:46] Of course. 能理解
[07:48] Anyway, The Rebel writes a song that inspires people 总之 反叛者写了首歌激励大家
[07:50] to rise up against General Inzanity. 站起来反抗疯狂将军
[07:52] It’s called “Let My People Rock. Part One.” 这歌叫 我们有摇滚的权利 第一部
[07:54] L-Let me skip to that one. 我跳到这首歌
[07:55] *We don’t need robots* *我们不需要机器*
[07:57] *We don’t need robots* *我们不需要机器*
[07:58] *Let my people rock* *我们有摇滚的权利*
[08:01] *Let my people rock* *我们有摇滚的权利*
[08:02] *We are not machines* *我们不是机器*
[08:04] *We like to wear tight jeans* *我们爱穿紧身牛仔*
[08:08] Catchy. 朗朗上口啊
[08:09] So, then what happens? 然后发生了什么
[08:10] Well, hold on. Let’s do this right. 等等 我们用正确方式打开
[08:13] Nice. 不错
[08:14] All right, imagine this is really cool lasers. 好了 想象这真的是很酷炫的激光
[08:16] – Okay. – So, General Inzanity arrests the hero -好吧 -疯狂将军逮捕了英雄
[08:19] and sentences him to hard labor in a rock quarry. 判他在采石场干苦力
[08:22] – Could happen. – And all day, -很有可能 -这位英雄
[08:23] the hero pushes these boulders up a mountain 不得不终日把这些岩石推到山上
[08:25] to build General Inzanity a new evil lair. 就为了给疯狂将军建个新的邪恶根据地
[08:28] And then these rebel fighters show up, 然后起义战士出现了
[08:30] and they try to help the hero escape, 他们试图帮助英雄逃走
[08:32] but instead, they get trapped 但他们也被
[08:33] on top of the mountain, surrounded by the robot army. 困在了山顶上 被机器人军队包围
[08:36] And that’s when The Rebel gets the idea 那时候反叛者就想到
[08:38] to roll the boulders down on the robots. 把岩石滚下去 撞死机器人
[08:40] You mean he rolls rocks… 你的意思是他滚动岩石
[08:42] To save rock and roll. 来拯救摇滚乐
[08:44] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[08:47] The plot is not subtle. 剧情挺好懂的
[08:48] I like it. 我喜欢
[08:49] Oh, I haven’t even told you about the best part: 我还没和你说最精彩的部分
[08:51] the climax of the whole thing. 整件事的高潮所在
[08:53] It’s, actually, it’s-it’s hard to describe. 很难用语言描述
[08:55] I mean, I don’t want to oversell it, 我不想过份吹嘘
[08:57] but it changes you forever. 但它会彻底改变你
[09:00] I want to see it. Did we miss it? 我想看 我们错过了吗
[09:02] Did we miss the climax? 我们错过高潮了吗
[09:03] Really? You want to go back? 真的吗 你想回去看吗
[09:04] Yes? Kind of? 想 有点想
[09:06] I mean, maybe it’s worth going deaf 没准值得我被震聋
[09:07] and peeing in my pants a little. 被吓尿吧
[09:09] Also, it’s your birthday. 而且今天是你生日
[09:11] Wait, Gene, don’t go back for me. 等等 吉恩 不要为了我才回去
[09:13] I’m not doing this for you. 我不是为了你
[09:14] I’m doing this for me. And you. 我是为了我自己 还有你
[09:16] Now come on. 走吧
[09:19] Hello, ladies. 姑娘们好
[09:20] My name’s Andrew. I’ll be your server. 我叫安德鲁 我会为你们服务
[09:21] Let’s get you started with those cinnamon buns you ordered. 先上你们点的肉桂面包
[09:23] Cinnamon buns? We didn’t order these. 肉桂面包 我们没点啊
[09:26] You didn’t order them, huh? 你们没点
[09:27] It must’ve been one of the dolls. 那肯定是其中一个娃娃点的
[09:29] My guess is Becky, 我猜是贝姬
[09:31] because her favorite food is cinnamon buns. 因为她最爱吃肉桂面包
[09:33] Says so on her info card. 她的信息卡上就这么写的
[09:34] Well, that’s Becky for you. 那是贝姬给你点的
[09:37] You bring the cinnamon buns 你端上来肉桂面包
[09:38] and say a doll ordered ’em. I love it. 说是娃娃点的 我喜欢这套路
[09:40] This better not show up on the check. 账单上最好别出现这个
[09:42] – I know the tricks. – They’re complimentary. -我知道这伎俩 -这是赠送的
[09:44] Well, they should be free. 本来就该免费
[09:46] – Waiter? – Yes. -服务员 -怎么了
[09:47] If my doll orders anything, could you warn me? 如果我的娃娃点了什么 能提醒我下吗
[09:49] – Sure thing. – And is she looking at me? -当然 -她在看我吗
[09:51] – Now? No. – Oh, good, good, good. -现在吗 没有 -那就好 那就好
[09:53] But now she is. 但她现在在看了
[09:55] Okay, I’ll give you ladies and your dolls 我给你们点时间
[09:56] a moment to look at the menu. 让你们和娃娃们看下菜单
[09:58] FYI, the dinner dolls must stay in the restaurant area. 还有 餐厅娃娃只能呆在餐厅区域
[10:01] They’re not store dolls, they’re dinner dolls. 他们不是商店娃娃 他们是餐厅娃娃
[10:03] They’ve accepted it. So should you. 它们接受了 你们也该接受
[10:05] So, let’s see. Let’s read about Becky. 来看看贝姬的信息卡
[10:07] Let’s get to know her. 认识一下她
[10:08] It says here Becky is the daughter 上面说贝姬是
[10:10] of a rich merchant in the 1890s. 一个19世纪90年代富商的女儿
[10:13] Whenever that was. 鬼知道那是什么时候
[10:14] Okay, I’ll play. My doll’s name is Suzie. 好吧我配合你下 我的娃娃叫苏西
[10:17] She was the first girl to wear glasses in public. 她是第一个在公共场合戴眼镜的女孩
[10:21] Which is pretty cool. 挺酷
[10:23] My doll keeps pulling her dress over her head. Stop it! 我的娃娃老把裙子盖脸上 别闹了
[10:26] How about yours, Tina? 你的呢 蒂娜
[10:27] Yeah, tell us about Little Winky. 是啊 和我们说说眨眼小美女
[10:29] – What’s her deal? – Her name is Francine. -她有什么事 -她叫Francine
[10:32] She’s a ballerina. 是个芭蕾舞演员
[10:33] Ballerina? Whoa. 芭蕾舞演员
[10:35] How do they come up with this stuff? 他们怎么想出的这种东西
[10:37] “Francine joined an American ballet troupe 弗朗辛是美国一个芭蕾舞团的舞者
[10:39] “that toured the world at the beginning of the Cold War. 冷战初期 芭蕾舞团在世界巡演
[10:41] “While in Europe, she was recruited 当舞团来到欧洲 她被招募
[10:43] to spy on the Russians.” 秘密监视苏联人
[10:45] What a weird, serious little doll. 真是个古怪严肃的小娃娃
[10:47] She’s a spy? 她是个间谍
[10:48] Okay, her I like. 我喜欢她
[10:50] Really? 是吗
[10:50] Then maybe she could sit with you and Suzie. 要不你和她还有苏西坐一起
[10:53] Help me. 帮帮我
[10:55] – Okay. Sure. – Thanks. Thanks. -好吧 当然 -谢谢 谢谢
[10:57] Gretchen, your doll’s on the floor, hon. 格雷琴 你的娃娃掉地上了 宝贝
[10:58] Oh, look at you. You’re all dirty! 看看你 浑身都脏了
[11:00] What are you doing down there? 你在地上做什么
[11:02] No ins and outs! 不许随意进出
[11:03] – Can we buy new tickets? – Sold out! -我们能再买票吗 -卖完了
[11:05] We could be seat fillers 我们可以在名人观众
[11:07] when the celebrities in the audience go to the bathroom. 去厕所的时候帮他们占座
[11:10] – No. – You’re impossible! -不行 -你真讨厌
[11:12] Gene, look. It’s the scalper. 吉恩 看 是那个黄牛
[11:15] Pardon me. Hey. 对不起
[11:15] Wait. What are you mad about? 等等 你们想要什么
[11:17] Tickets, socks or marijuana? 票 袜子还是大麻
[11:18] No. No. What? I-I wanted 啥 不不 我想
[11:20] to see if you have any more tickets for sale. 看看你是否还有票卖
[11:22] Is obstructed view okay? 视野不好的可以吗
[11:24] – Sure. – Then you can try watching from here. -可以 -那你们可以从这里看了
[11:27] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:27] That’s a scalper joke. 这是黄牛爱开的玩笑
[11:29] – Yeah. Yeah. – Oh, man. I’m out of tickets. -好吧 -伙计 我没票了
[11:31] – Crap! – All right, well, we gave it a shot, Gene. -该死 -好吧 我们试过了 吉恩
[11:33] I-I guess it wasn’t meant to happen. 大概我们和它无缘吧
[11:35] I mean, there is a way to sneak in, 有办法偷溜进去
[11:38] but it’s not for beginners who don’t buy slap bracelets. 但一般不告诉不买手环的新手
[11:41] Please! It’s his birthday! 求你了 今天是他生日
[11:43] – He’s not gonna have that many more. – Gene. -他没多少生日可过了 -吉恩
[11:46] All right. 好吧
[11:46] It’s risky, but if you give me $20, 这有风险 但如果你们给我20块
[11:49] we’ll get you into the laser show. 我就想办法让你们进去看激光秀
[11:50] Okay, but how? We-we want to get in 好吧 但是什么办法 我们想在大结局前
[11:52] before the big finish, and that’s any minute. 赶进去 马上就到了
[11:54] All will be revealed when you give me… $25. 我会全部告诉你 在你给我25块后
[11:57] Wait. You just said $20. 等等 你刚说20
[11:58] Throw in your slappiest slap bracelet, 给我们你拍得最响的手环
[12:00] and you’ve got a deal! 我们就成交
[12:03] Okay, here’s 25 bucks. So, what do we do? 给 25美元 我们现在怎么做
[12:06] Well, first, allow me. Bam! 首先 请允许我
[12:08] Slappy birthday, Dad. 生日响乐 老爸
[12:09] On this paper, you’ll find a phone number. 这纸上有一个电话号码
[12:11] It’s the direct line to the concession stand inside. 电话直接通到里面的小卖部
[12:14] Call it, and when the guy picks up, 打这个电话 有人接听时
[12:15] give him the pass phrase. 告诉他口令
[12:17] What’s the pass phrase? 口令是什么
[12:18] The pass phrase is… 口令是…
[12:22] Oh, God. 天啊
[12:23] Word to the wise: two guys work at the concession stand. 给个忠告 有两个人在小卖部工作
[12:26] One is cool, the other is not. 一个人很好 另一个人不好
[12:29] Okay. what are their names? 好的 他们叫什么
[12:31] – They’re both named Nick. – Nice. -都叫尼克 -真好
[12:33] If the uncool Nick answers, hang up right away. 如果那个人不好的尼克接的 立刻挂断
[12:36] How are we supposed to know which Nick we’re talking to? 怎么知道和我们说话的是哪个尼克
[12:39] You’ll know the cool Nick, 好尼克你肯定能听出来的
[12:40] ’cause, you know, he sounds cool. 因为 他听着就很好说话
[12:41] Okay. 好吧
[12:43] Another word to the wise. 另一个忠告
[12:44] The uncool Nick knows we do this, 不好的尼克知道我们做这种事
[12:46] so sometimes he tries to sound cool, 所以有时他会假装很好说话
[12:48] and he’s very good. 他装得很好
[12:50] It’s almost impossible to tell the difference. 几乎不可能区分
[12:52] Oh, my God. 天呐
[12:52] I guess we’ll feel it out. Thank you. 我想我们会感觉出来的 谢谢
[12:54] If you get caught, you do not know me. I’m out! 如果被抓 别说认识我 我撤了
[12:57] Look at him go! His ponytail’s like a propeller! 你看他闪人的样子 马尾辫就像螺旋桨
[13:00] He’s gonna take off! 他要起飞了
[13:02] Miss, we have your chicken fingers, 女士 您的鸡柳条
[13:04] and for your dolls, 还有给你们娃娃的
[13:04] our best plastic spaghetti. 我们最好的塑料意面
[13:06] That’s why I love this gal. 这就是我为什么喜欢这妹子
[13:07] She’s watching the Russians, 她监视苏联人
[13:08] but she’s not watching her carbs. 却毫不在意自己的碳水化合物摄入量
[13:10] Well, Francine’s getting discontinued, 弗朗辛就要停产了
[13:12] so now’s the time to live it up. 所以她也该放纵一下了
[13:14] Wait, what? What did he mean, uh, “Discontinued”? 等等 什么 他说停产是什么意思
[13:17] sometimes they stop making a certain doll, 公司偶尔会停止生产某种娃娃
[13:20] so they get rid of the whole stock. 这时候他们会处理掉所有库存
[13:21] Usually, they donate ’em to poor kids. 通常会把它们捐给穷孩子
[13:23] – Huh, that’s nice. – But that’s just the new dolls. -那挺好 -但只有新娃娃是这样
[13:25] For these dinner dolls, it’s different. 对于这些餐厅娃娃就不同了
[13:27] They get dinged up, so discontinued dinner dolls 它们容易变形 所以停产的餐厅娃娃
[13:30] get put in a sort of… 会被放进一种…
[13:31] – It’s a sort of like a… – W-What? -类似… -什么
[13:34] I guess you’d call it like a… 你可以叫它
[13:35] a chipper-shredder for dolls. 给洋娃娃用的树枝粉碎机
[13:37] What?! 什么
[13:37] Yeah, it turns ’em into this shredded stuff. 是的 会把它们变成碎布条一样的东西
[13:39] They use it in the mat material over in the play area. 用来做游乐区地板软垫的布料
[13:42] Sometimes an eye doesn’t get shredded, 有时候眼睛没被切碎
[13:45] and it looks like a kid is down there staring at you! 看起来就像一个小孩在那瞪着你
[13:52] It’s pretty messed up when you think about it. 想起来挺残忍的
[13:55] Just sipping my wine. 喝口我的酒
[13:58] You got this, Dad. 你能搞定 老爸
[13:59] Remember, hang up if the uncool Nick answers. 记住 如果人不好的尼克接就挂掉
[14:02] Hello? 你好
[14:03] H-hello. Is this the concession stand? 你好 是小卖部吗
[14:05] – Yeah. – Can you, um… -是 -你能给我
[14:07] tell me about, some of the concessions you have? 说下你们都有什么吗
[14:10] We have sweet snacks. 我们有甜零食
[14:12] – Salty snacks. – Nice. -咸零食 -很好
[14:13] Some snacks that kind of straddle the line. 有些零食位于二者之间
[14:15] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Cool Nick or Uncool Nick? -这样 -人好还是人不好的尼克
[14:18] – I can’t tell. – Let me. -分不出来 -让我来
[14:20] Congratulations. You’ve been selected for a survey. 恭喜 你被选中做个调查
[14:22] Do you ever say things like, “Boy, I sure am cool 你说过这样的话吗 “我肯定
[14:25] compared to my coworker Nick”? 比我那个同事尼克人好多了”
[14:27] I’m Nick. 我就是尼克
[14:27] No, I know, but which one?! 是的 我知道 但哪个尼克
[14:29] Gene, give me the phone. 吉恩 给我
[14:31] Hi. It’s me again. 你好 还是我
[14:33] What would you do if I told you, 如果我告诉你
[14:35] “The moons of Uranus are on fire”? “天王星的卫星着火了” 你会怎么做
[14:38] Oh, did the scalper guy say 是那个黄牛说
[14:40] there’s a cool Nick and a not-cool Nick, 有一个人好的尼克和一个人不好的尼克
[14:42] and you have to know the pass phrase or something? 你们必须知道口令什么的吗
[14:44] – Yeah, yeah. – Sorry, I forgot. -是的 -抱歉 我忘了
[14:46] Sometimes I pretend to be two different guys named Nick 有时为了捉弄下他 我会装成
[14:48] just to mess with him. It’s really boring here. 两个都叫尼克的人 因为这里太无聊了
[14:50] Anyway, you want to get in? 你们想进来吗
[14:52] Yes, please. 是的 拜托了
[14:52] All right, meet me around back in three minutes. 好 三分钟后在后门见
[14:55] – Bring 20 bucks. – I already paid the scalper. -带20块 -我已经把钱付给黄牛了
[14:57] Well, I’m not the scalper, am I? 我不是黄牛 对吗
[14:59] I’m two guys named Nick. 我是叫两个叫尼克的人
[15:01] – Fine. – Around back. Three minutes. -好吧 -后门 三分钟
[15:03] If you’re not there, I’m not waiting. 如果你们没来 我可不等
[15:05] All right, first of all, there’s only one Nick. 好了 首先 只有一个尼克
[15:07] – What?! – I know. I can’t explain right now. -什么 -我知道 不能现在解释了
[15:10] We have to meet him around back in three minutes. 我们必须三分钟后去后门见他
[15:12] Around back in three minutes? 三分钟到后门吗
[15:14] Oh. Yeah. That’s far. 是的 很远
[15:16] Dad, I… think we’re gonna have to run. 老爸 我们好像得跑才行
[15:19] – No, Gene. – I just don’t see any other way. -不行吉恩 -我想不到还有别的什么办法
[15:22] But I can’t. 可我跑不动
[15:24] – I think we’re gonna have to. – Okay. -恐怕没得选 -好吧
[15:26] So, walk first and build up speed, 先用走的然后逐渐加速
[15:29] or just start running? 还是直接开跑
[15:30] – J-Just start, I think! Just start! – Oh, God. -直接开跑 直接跑 -我天
[15:33] Watch! This is what I think it is! 看我 应该是这样
[15:38] I mean, I know she’s just a frickin’ doll, 她就是个娃娃 这我懂
[15:40] but she’s the only cool one they have. 可她是他们这里唯一酷的
[15:42] And they want to toss her into a doll shredder? 但他们却要把她扔进娃娃粉碎机吗
[15:44] Sorry, Louise. 节哀 露易斯
[15:45] Yeah, I shouldn’t have said anything. 我什么都不该说的
[15:46] Well, maybe we can buy Francine 我们可以买下弗朗辛
[15:48] and give her a new home with us. 让她和我们一起住啊
[15:49] No! I mean, okay, I’m fine with it. 不要 我是说 好 我没问题
[15:51] Oh, I don’t think they’ll sell… 他们好像不卖
[15:53] Excuse me, waiter? 服务员
[15:54] Everyone good? How are the cinnamon buns 都还好吗 肉桂面包
[15:55] sitting with those chicken fingers? 和鸡柳条相处得融洽吗
[15:57] Not great. Listen, how much would it cost 不太好 这些娃娃
[15:59] to buy one of the dolls? 多少钱一个
[16:00] Say, this doll right here? 比如这边这个
[16:02] – Oh, one of the dinner dolls? – Yeah. -你要买餐厅娃娃吗 -对
[16:04] – Those aren’t for sale. – Why not? -餐厅娃娃不卖的 -为什么
[16:05] Well, the Special Girl Corporation “与众不同少女公司”
[16:07] wouldn’t sell a dirty old dinner doll. 不卖脏旧的餐厅娃娃
[16:09] – What?! – Ouch. -什么 -好伤人
[16:10] Oh, excuse me. There’s a doll over there 抱歉 那边有个娃娃
[16:12] who’s trying to get my attention. 在叫我
[16:14] New plan, everybody. 各位 新方案
[16:15] We grab Francine and make a break for it. 我们带着弗朗辛逃走
[16:17] They can’t take us down, not all of us. 他们追不到我们 至少不会全部落网
[16:19] Nuh-uh. No. I can’t lose this job. 不行 我不能丢掉这份工作
[16:22] I still have payments 七年前我撞毁的
[16:22] on that Jet Ski I crashed seven years ago. 那艘摩托艇的赔款我还没付清呢
[16:24] But maybe I can still help you out. 但我应该可以帮你
[16:27] – That doll… she’s a spy, right? – Yeah. -那娃娃是个间谍对吧 -是
[16:29] Then she must be pretty good with disguises, huh? 那她应该很擅长变装
[16:34] Oh, God. 天呐
[16:36] Everything hurts. 全身都痛
[16:37] Just imagine yourself inside the planetarium, 想象自己这会儿正在天文馆里
[16:39] having an amazing climax. 经历妙不可言的高潮
[16:41] Gene, that’s… Never mind. 吉恩 这话…算了
[16:44] That must be the door. Did we make it? 应该就是那道门 我们及时赶到了吗
[16:45] Maybe we’re early. 没准还早了
[16:46] Are we in shape now? 我们现在是不是有六块腹肌了
[16:48] – Should we wear tank tops? – Maybe. -要不要穿背心 -有可能
[16:50] – What is that? – It’s Pluto, -那是什么 -冥王星
[16:52] the disgraced ex-planet. 被逐出行星界的可怜家伙
[16:53] Oh. I guess they’re throwing it away. 他们好像要把它扔掉了
[16:56] In my class, we pulled all the Plutos 在学校我们是把所有太阳系模型里的
[16:57] off our solar system models, 冥王星拆下来
[16:59] and then stomped them into the ground. 然后用脚狠狠地踩
[17:01] It’s him! 是他
[17:02] – Come on, let’s go! – No, Dad! Wait! -我们走 -等下老爸
[17:06] Oh, my God, we’ve got to get to that door. 天 我们现在必须去门哪儿
[17:08] Planetariums are so stressful. 天文馆真是个让人压力大的地方
[17:10] Why didn’t you warn us, Neil deGrasse Tyson?! 奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森 你怎么没提醒我们
[17:10] 美国天体物理学家 常上电视
[17:15] Hello? Anybody there? 有人吗
[17:17] Nick’s not gonna wait. 尼克不会等我们
[17:18] But if we go, the security guard will see us. 可如果我们过去 会被保安发现
[17:20] We won’t get in. 我们就进不去了
[17:21] Closing the door. 关门了哦
[17:22] Closing it slowly. 门要慢慢合上了哦
[17:25] No. Let my people rock. Part one. 不 我们有摇滚的权利 第一部
[17:29] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[17:31] Dad, help. 老爸 搭把手
[17:34] What the hell? 什么鬼
[17:35] It’s heading for the employee parking lot. 往员工停车场滚去了
[17:37] This is why everyone hates you, Pluto! 难怪大家都讨厌你 冥王星
[17:39] – Go, go, go, go, go! – Hold the door! -走走走走走 -别关门
[17:42] – We’re here! – Oh. Hey. -我们来了 -你们好
[17:43] Gene, that was amazing! 吉恩 太棒了
[17:45] You rolled a rock to save rock and roll. 你滚动岩石 拯救了摇滚乐
[17:47] And now, to celebrate, you can give me $20. 作为庆祝 你们可以给我20块了
[17:50] Oh, right. Here. 哦对 给
[17:51] We got to hurry, Gene. Let’s get to our seats. 我门得快点吉恩 赶紧回座位
[17:53] Thanks, Nick. Cool Nick. 谢了尼克 酷尼克
[17:55] I’m gonna miss you guys. 我会想你们的
[17:56] It sounds like they’re at the part right before the climax. 听着好像正好演到高潮前那部分
[17:59] You okay? 你还好吗
[18:01] I think so? 应该还行吧
[18:02] Gene, you can do this, and it’ll be worth it, I hope. 你可以的吉恩 你不会失望的 但愿
[18:06] – Zentipede? – Zentipede! -蜈松乐队 -蜈松乐队
[18:09] Wait. 等等
[18:10] Can I borrow a napkin? Thanks. 麻烦借张纸巾 谢谢
[18:11] I can make you ear plugs with this. 我可以帮你做一对耳塞
[18:15] Gross. And thank you. 很恶心 但谢了
[18:19] What we got to do is make this doll look like a doll 我们要做的就是让这娃娃看上去
[18:21] that isn’t getting discontinued, 不像是要被停产的娃娃
[18:23] so we got to sneak her to my salon station. 所以我们得把她偷偷拿到我的美容站
[18:26] But the waiter said 可服务员说
[18:26] dinner dolls weren’t allowed outside the restaurant. 餐厅娃娃不能带出餐厅
[18:28] Yeah, and he’s been hovering. 对啊 而且他阴魂不散的
[18:30] Don’t worry. I’ll deal with him. 别担心 我来搞定他
[18:31] Oh, waiter? 服务员
[18:32] Well, what can I do for you at this late stage in your meal 您需要什么 都吃到这时候了
[18:35] when most people are done asking things from the waiter? 一般客人是不会再麻烦服务员的
[18:38] Can you pretty please box this up for us? 你能帮我把这打包吗
[18:40] That’s the doll’s food. That stays in the restaurant. 那是娃娃的食物 不能带出餐厅的
[18:43] But could you pretend to box it up 但你能不能假装打包一下
[18:45] and bring it out and say, “Here’s your boxes”? 然后拿出来对她说 这是您打包的食物
[18:48] Yes, ma’am, I can do that. 好吧 女士 我去打包
[18:51] All right. Go! Go! 可以了 快去
[18:54] Get a Sabrina doll from the shelves up front. 从前面的架子上拿一个萨布丽娜娃娃
[18:56] Okay. 好
[18:57] Then go to accessories and get a Sabrina dress, 然后去配饰区那一套萨布丽娜衣服
[18:59] a Sabrina headband and Sabrina shoes. 一条萨布丽娜头饰和一双萨布丽娜女鞋
[19:01] – Got it. – Meet me at my station ASAP. -知道了 -拿完马上去我的美容站
[19:03] And don’t act suspicious. 别让人起疑
[19:05] Pretend you’re a little girl. 假装自己是个少女
[19:06] Pshh. I’ll try. 我尽量
[19:44] Yeah! This is amazing! Zentipede! 太精彩了 蜈松乐队
[19:48] Hard to believe that’s her. 真不敢相信这是她
[19:50] You’re good, lady. 你手艺不错 美女
[19:51] Thanks. Let me do your mop sometime. 谢谢 下次我可以帮你做
[19:53] Hey, easy. Easy. Wait. 别这样别这样 等等
[19:55] What if they discontinue Sabrina? 如果他们决定停产萨布丽娜怎么办
[19:57] The one we stuck with the dinner dolls will get shredded. 那我们放在餐厅的那个娃娃就会被处理掉
[19:59] Oh, they’re never gonna discontinue Sabrina. 他们绝不会停产萨布丽娜
[20:01] Sabrina pays the bills in this place. 这个店全靠萨布丽娜
[20:04] So what do you think? 怎么样
[20:04] Should we put Little Miss Winky back on the shelf? 要把眨眼小美女放回货架吗
[20:07] Or we could buy her. 我们也可以买下她
[20:09] Bring this little spy in from the cold? 把这个小间谍从寒冷的俄罗斯拯救回来
[20:11] With Gretchen’s discount, it shouldn’t be too bad. 有格雷琴的折扣 应该不会太贵
[20:16] I don’t think so. 还是算了
[20:18] Look at Tina. I mean, she has enough problems. 你看蒂娜 她问题已经够多了
[20:20] Let’s just leave Francine here and know that 还是把弗朗辛留这吧 我们救了一个
[20:23] we helped a girl out of a tough spot. 处于水生火热的小女孩 知道这个就好
[20:26] Hey, you know what? I’ll be fine. 听我说 我会没事的
[20:28] I’m, like, so comfortable with this doll. 我 我完全可以和这娃娃共处一室
[20:30] – My phobia is gone. – Really? -我的问题已经克服了 -真的吗
[20:32] Yeah. See how normal I’m acting? 是的 你看我多正常
[20:33] All right! 好耶
[20:34] – Thanks, T. – No sweat. -谢谢你小蒂 -不客气
[20:37] So, the laser show, it holds up, right? 激光表演精彩依旧 有没有
[20:39] I mean, you’ve never seen it before, 虽然你以前从没看过
[20:40] but could you sense it holding up? 但你能感觉到对吗
[20:43] – I loved it. – What? -我非常喜欢 -你说什么
[20:44] Sorry. Talk louder. My hearing’s kind of shot. 对不起 说大声点 我现在听力不太好
[20:47] I said I loved it, Dad! 我说我非常喜欢 老爸
[20:49] I love you, too, Gene. 我也爱你 吉恩
[20:51] *Roll a rock to rock and roll-a* *翻滚石头 摇滚依旧*
[20:57] *Roll a rock to rock your soul* *摇滚依旧 灵魂击扣*
[21:00] *A rock to rock and roll-a* *翻滚石头 摇滚依旧*
[21:03] *Robots don’t get rock and roll-a* *摇滚灵魂 机器难有*
[21:10] *Roll a rock to rock and soul *摇滚依旧 灵魂击扣*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme