时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 药到虫迷 除虫害公司 | |
[00:19] | – How was school, kids? – Actually pretty great. | -今天学校怎么样啊 -其实还不错 |
[00:21] | So, there I was, at the drinking fountain… | 我今天在饮水池… |
[00:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, my day was better. | 我今天过得更好 |
[00:25] | I won the contest I entered. | 我赢了之前参加的比赛 |
[00:27] | We won the lifetime supply of insoles?! | 奖品是终生免费提供的鞋垫吗 |
[00:29] | No. | 不是 |
[00:30] | The Winthorpe Manor LARP. | 是《温多普专员》”实演” |
[00:32] | Oh, I can’t believe your father and I get to stay | 我都不敢相信 我和你们老爸 |
[00:34] | at the actual estate where they film my favorite show | 可以去我最爱电视剧的拍摄地 |
[00:37] | and we get to act like the Winthorpe characters. | 还能扮演剧里的人物 |
[00:39] | W-Wait. I-I knew the first part. | 等会 前面我听懂了 |
[00:41] | Wh-What was the last part? | 后面是怎么回事 |
[00:42] | Act like the Winthorpe characters. | 扮演剧里的角色 |
[00:44] | It still sounds wrong. | 还是没明白 |
[00:45] | We get to stay at the house | 我们可以住在你最爱的电视剧的 |
[00:46] | where they film your favorite TV show. | 拍摄实景里 |
[00:48] | Yes, and act like the characters from the show. | 对 并且扮演剧里的角色 |
[00:52] | What part of LARP don’t you understand? | “实演”” 你是对哪个字不明白了 |
[00:54] | What’s a LARP? | “实演”是个什么东西 |
[00:55] | Live Action Role Play. | 实景真人角色扮演 |
[00:56] | – Geez, Dad, read a book. – Then act it out. | -天哪老爸 多读点书吧 -然后演出来 |
[00:59] | All the guests will be in character all weekend. | 整个周末 所有宾客都会扮演某个角色 |
[01:02] | Oh, God. Why-Why couldn’t you have won a normal contest? | 苍了天了 你咋就不能赢个正常点的比赛 |
[01:05] | Because this is the show I love, Bob. | 因为我爱这部剧 鲍勃 |
[01:07] | Winthorpe Manor is the American Downton Abbey. | 《温多普庄园》是美国版的《唐顿庄园》 |
[01:09] | I thought that was Mike & Molly. | 难道不是《胖子的爱情》吗 |
[01:10] | It weaves a colorful tapestry | 剧里描绘了一幅1901年 |
[01:12] | of what life was like in 1901 | 美国最富有的纺织大亨一家 |
[01:13] | for America’s wealthiest textile family | 及其荣幸的仆人们 |
[01:15] | and the men and women who had the privilege to serve them. | 的生动生活画卷 |
[01:17] | Tina, maybe you should go instead of me. | 蒂娜 感觉你去更合适 |
[01:19] | – Okay. – Oh, sorry, baby, kids can’t go. | -好啊 -抱歉 宝贝 小孩不能去 |
[01:22] | I guess they didn’t have kids in 1901. | 可能1901年那时候没孩子吧 |
[01:25] | They were all working in factories, | 孩子都在工厂里工作 |
[01:26] | getting covered in soot. | 满身油烟 |
[01:27] | Ooh, lucky? | 这么幸运 |
[01:29] | So, who’s watching us this weekend? | 那我们周末谁来管 |
[01:31] | A pushover? Not a pushover? | 好对付的 不好对付的 |
[01:33] | We prefer a pushover. | 我们比较希望来一位好对付的 |
[01:35] | Your good friend, Teddy. | 你们的好朋友 泰迪 |
[01:36] | The pushover-est. | 简直是最好对付的 |
[01:38] | All right, off we go back in time. | 好了 我们出发了 会按时回来 |
[01:41] | Try not to alter the future. | 不要改变了未来哦 |
[01:42] | I hope you packed toilet paper. | 希望你们带了厕纸 |
[01:44] | – I think back then it was just sheep. – I always do. | -感觉以前只有羊皮 -我一直都带着呢 |
[01:51] | Lin, it’s been 3 hours of this theme song | 琳 这主题曲已经放三小时了 |
[01:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:55] | Look, Bobby, there it is. | 看 鲍勃 到了 |
[01:57] | Winthorpe Manor. | 温多普庄园 |
[01:58] | That is… wow. | 真是 |
[01:59] | I’m telling you, Bobby, | 告诉你 鲍勃 |
[02:00] | This is the life I was supposed to have. | 这才是我应该有的生活 |
[02:03] | I was born a hundred years too late. | 我晚生了一百年 |
[02:05] | God’s done some good work, but he screwed up my birthday. | 上帝虽然功勋卓绝 但是搞错了我的生日 |
[02:10] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[02:12] | Are you LARPers? | 你们也是来角色扮演的吗 |
[02:14] | We are. I’m Marshall. | 是的 我叫马歇尔 |
[02:15] | – Nancy. – Charlene. | -南希 -沙琳 |
[02:17] | I’m Linda. | 我是琳达 |
[02:19] | Whoa, look at me. | 看我 |
[02:21] | I’m wheezing up a storm, like Bernice, the cook, | 都喘不过气了 好比厨娘柏妮丝 |
[02:24] | when the squirrel got into her pantry. | 有次遇到松鼠钻进储藏柜 |
[02:31] | Oh, I-I-I’ve never seen the show. | 我没看过这部剧 |
[02:34] | I know. I know. It’s awful. It’s awful. | 我懂 难以理解 难以理解 |
[02:38] | There we are. | 好了 |
[02:39] | All done. We are gonna have a weekend of fun with this thing. | 搞定 我们这周末的乐子就指着它了 |
[02:41] | Gene, you want to wear the engineer’s hat? | 吉恩 你想戴工程师的帽子吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[02:45] | Nope, I’m gonna wear it. I’ll let you wear it later. | 不 我要戴 等会给你 |
[02:49] | Oh, it’s my back. | 我的背 |
[02:51] | I-I threw it out. | 我扭到了 |
[02:52] | Should we call a doctor? | 要叫医生吗 |
[02:53] | – Or just go ahead and put you down? – No, no, no. | -或者就这样嘲笑你 -不不 |
[02:55] | I-I just need to lie here for a couple of hours. | 我就躺几个小时 |
[02:58] | It fixes itself. | 它会自己好的 |
[02:59] | I get it, bro. | 我明白的老哥 |
[03:00] | I do that even when my back’s not out. | 背没问题的时候我也会这样 |
[03:03] | Sure, this isn’t ideal, | 虽然和我们预想得不太一样 |
[03:04] | but we’ll still have fun. | 但是我们还是会玩得很开心的 |
[03:06] | Tell me, what-what’s the train’s doing? | 火车怎么样了 |
[03:08] | It’s going around. | 在走圈圈 |
[03:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:12] | So, did you just die | 你发现自己赢了比赛的时候 |
[03:13] | when you found out you won the contest? | 是不是死一回了 |
[03:15] | Yes! I died and now I’m in… | 没错 死了 然后现在到了 |
[03:17] | Heaven. | 天堂 |
[03:19] | Hey, where’s your plus one? | 你的同伴呢 |
[03:20] | Oh, we do separate LARPs. It works for us. | 参加别的实演去了 我们一直这么干 |
[03:22] | Did everyone here win the contest? | 大家都是赢了比赛的吗 |
[03:24] | No, just Linda and Nancy. | 不 只有琳达和南希 |
[03:26] | The rest of us have the honor | 其它人都是有幸 |
[03:27] | of paying a lot of money for this experience. | 花钱来体验的 |
[03:29] | Look. Someone’s coming. | 看 有人来了 |
[03:31] | Esteemed paying guests and contest winners, | 尊敬的付费宾客和大赛优胜者 |
[03:34] | I welcome you to Winthorpe Manor. | 欢迎各位来到温多普庄园 |
[03:38] | My name is Mr. Perkins and I am the master of ceremonies. | 我叫伯金斯 是你们的司仪 |
[03:42] | Do we have any experienced LARPers in the group? | 这里有体验过实演的人吗 |
[03:45] | Right here. My name’s Ernie. | 有 我叫欧尼 |
[03:47] | I’ve done the, uh, Star Wars LARP, the Tolkien LARP, | 参加过的实演有《星球大战》 托尔金 |
[03:49] | the, uh, World According to Garp LARP… | 系列电影 《盖普眼中的世界》 |
[03:51] | Okay, so then you know that while you’re here, | 好的 在这里 |
[03:54] | you will be randomly assigned characters. | 每人都将被随机分配角色 |
[03:56] | You will sleep in the room of your character, | 你们将睡在自己角色的房间里 |
[03:59] | eat the food they ate, | 吃他们吃的食物 |
[04:01] | and wear their clothes. | 穿他们穿的衣服 |
[04:04] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[04:05] | William, the under-butler. | 威廉 总管家 |
[04:07] | Oh, I love William. | 我可喜欢威廉了 |
[04:09] | I’ll be the best William I can be, | 我会尽力成为最好的威廉 |
[04:11] | with a keen sense of duty, | 尽职尽责 |
[04:12] | and I’m deaf in my right ear starting now. | 从现在起我的右耳就聋了 |
[04:15] | – Oliver, the footman. – What? | -奥利弗 男仆 -你说啥 |
[04:17] | Oh, uh, Oliver the footman. | 奥利弗 男仆 |
[04:19] | Oh, oh, oh. Oh, hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[04:22] | Oh, I’m so nervous. Okay, here it goes. | 我好紧张 好了 我开了 |
[04:24] | Okay, oh… | 好吧 |
[04:26] | Wow, Nancy, Mrs. Winthorpe. | 南希 是温多普夫人呢 |
[04:29] | Good for you. | 真好 |
[04:30] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[04:32] | Come on, Linda, let’s see who you get to be. | 快琳达 看看你的 |
[04:33] | Okay, here I go. | 好 来看看 |
[04:36] | Iris, Mrs. Winthorpe’s maid. | 艾莉丝 温多普夫人的女佣 |
[04:39] | Goodie, we’ll be working together. | 太好了 我们会在一起玩儿 |
[04:41] | Well, I won’t be working. | 虽然玩的主要是我 |
[04:42] | You will, for me, but we’ll be together. Yay! | 你会伺候我 但是我们会在一起 |
[04:47] | I’m friggin’ Mr. Winthrop. Score. | 我是温多普先生 不错 |
[04:49] | Would all the upstairs characters | 住在楼上的角色 |
[04:51] | please get into the auto? | 请上车 |
[04:53] | Is another car coming for us? | 会有另一辆车来接我们吗 |
[04:55] | An automobile is a luxury. | 汽车是奢侈品 |
[04:57] | Most servants go their entire lives | 大部分仆人一生 |
[04:59] | without riding in an auto. | 都没有机会坐上汽车 |
[05:01] | Right, right, right, sure. | 当然了 当然 |
[05:02] | The long walk will allow us to talk about current events. | 要走这么远 正好可以聊聊时事 |
[05:05] | Did you hear about those crazy Wright brothers? | 你听说怀特兄弟那俩疯子了吗 |
[05:08] | They’re calling it an “Aeroplane.” | 他们叫那玩意什么 飞机 |
[05:10] | More like wrong brothers. | 我看是”坏的”兄弟才对 |
[05:11] | Am I right, Footman Oliver? | 对吧 男仆奥利弗 |
[05:13] | Oh, God. | 饶了我吧 |
[05:13] | How’s your syphilis? | 你的梅毒怎么样了 |
[05:16] | It’s clearing up. | 在恢复了 |
[05:20] | Don’t you all look absolutely amazing. | 你们每一位都这么光彩照人 |
[05:22] | I trust everyone’s comfortable in your wardrobes? | 各位衣服都还合身吧 |
[05:26] | My uniform is itchy and it smells like mold. | 我的制服穿着发痒 闻着也有股霉味 |
[05:29] | As it would have in 19-aught-one, | 1901年那会儿就是这样 |
[05:31] | when a servant of your stature would have worn it. | 一个你这样等级的女仆 就是穿这样 |
[05:34] | Oh. Now, just a couple of topics to go over. | 有几点注意事项 |
[05:36] | While our LARP has been granted access | 我们的实演允许大家 |
[05:39] | to every nook and cranny of this famous manor, | 去庄园的任何角落 |
[05:42] | there are just a few restricted areas: | 但还是有几个禁区 |
[05:44] | the south wing, the east wing, the central corridor | 南翼 东翼 中央走廊 |
[05:47] | and the entire third, fourth, and fifth floors. | 以及整个第三 第四和第五层区域 |
[05:49] | Oh, whew, at least we get to go | 至少我们可以 |
[05:50] | into the gorgeous library, right? | 去富丽堂皇的图书馆 对吧 |
[05:52] | Oh, the library is especially off limits. | 图书馆尤其不准进入 |
[05:54] | We’re not even supposed to look in there. | 甚至都不能往里看 |
[05:56] | And tomorrow we have a big day planned. | 明天我们有隆重的计划 |
[05:59] | Upstairs guests and their personal servants | 楼上的宾客和他们的专属仆人 |
[06:01] | will be allowed to walk through the famous tulip garden. | 可以去著名的郁金香花园散步 |
[06:05] | That’s you and me. | 那就是你和我 |
[06:06] | Thank God, I was beginning to think | 谢天谢地 我刚差点以为 |
[06:08] | I wasn’t gonna get to do anything exciting. | 一点好玩的事都做不了了 |
[06:10] | Why is a walk through the tulip garden “Exciting”? | 去郁金香花园散步有什么好玩的 |
[06:12] | The tulip garden is the pride of the manor. | 郁金香花园是庄园以之为傲的地方 |
[06:15] | All major plot twists happen in the tulip garden. | 所有重要的情节转折都在那里发生 |
[06:17] | It’s where Humphrey professed his love to Jacqueline | 汉弗莱在和西塞莉的婚礼前夜 |
[06:20] | on the eve of his wedding to Cicely. | 就是在这里向杰奎琳示爱的 |
[06:21] | Got it. Thank you. | 懂了 谢谢 |
[06:22] | And we’ll conclude this LARP with quite a bang, | 最后我们会以隆重奢华的七菜晚餐 |
[06:25] | a decadent seven-course meal, | 来给这次实演画上句号 |
[06:27] | and the dessert is Mrs. Winthorpe’s favorite… | 甜点是温多普夫人的最爱 |
[06:32] | Seven-layer parfait flamb. | 七层冰淇淋果冻 |
[06:34] | It’s a seven-layer parfait flamb. | 七层冰淇淋果冻 |
[06:36] | That’s right. The upstairs guests will enjoy | 没错 楼上的客人可以享用 |
[06:39] | an exact recreation of the two-foot-high parfait | 和季终集里出现的两英尺高 |
[06:42] | that was served in the season finale. | 冰淇淋果冻一模一样的甜点 |
[06:44] | It is now cocktail hour in the drawing room. | 现在请去客厅享用鸡尾酒时间 |
[06:48] | Cocktail hour in the drawing room. | 客厅鸡尾酒时间 |
[06:50] | Oh, which is for upstairs guests. | 是为楼上的客人准备的 |
[06:52] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | Remember, people, this is your LARP. | 请大家记住 这是你们的实演 |
[06:55] | Bring your characters to life. | 要让你们的角色活起来 |
[06:57] | And, Mr. Winthorpe, our cooks were, in fact, | 另外 温多普先生 我们的厨师 |
[07:00] | able to provide you with a gluten-free experience. | 可以为您烹饪无谷蛋白菜肴 |
[07:03] | Nice. | 很好 |
[07:05] | How’s that steamed broccoli coming along? | 蒸椰菜怎么样 |
[07:07] | Nice and steamy. | 很好很熟 |
[07:09] | Great, ’cause I promised your folks | 好的 因为我向你们父母保证 |
[07:10] | that I’d feed you healthy meals. | 要让你们吃健康的东西 |
[07:12] | And we appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[07:14] | Does anyone else feel a little bad? | 你们有觉得不太好吗 |
[07:15] | I mean, I know we wanted a pushover for a babysitter, | 我们是想要一个好对付的人来看我们 |
[07:17] | – but this is… – Perfect? | -但这 -很完美 |
[07:19] | – ‘Cause we got a fall-over. – Right. | -因为来的是一个残废的人 -也对 |
[07:21] | Should we at least bring him dinner? | 我们是不是该至少给他拿点吃的 |
[07:22] | Sure. Hey, Teddy! | 好 泰迪 |
[07:24] | – Teddy! – Yeah? | -泰迪 -怎么了 |
[07:25] | You want some dinner?! | 你想吃点晚餐吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, that’d be great, but not that healthy crap. | 好的啊 但不要那什么健康食物 |
[07:29] | Just bring me some ice cream. | 给我拿点冰淇淋就好 |
[07:32] | I hear this stew is the only dish | 我听说仆人这两天 |
[07:34] | us servants get to eat all weekend. | 的餐食只有这炖汤 |
[07:36] | It’s everything a servant needs, right, Iris? | 仆人只需要这个就够了 对吧艾莉丝 |
[07:39] | It’s got all your salt for the day. | 你一天所需的盐分都有了 |
[07:41] | It’s time to serve dinner upstairs. | 该去楼上侍奉晚餐了 |
[07:43] | But we just started eating. | 但我们才刚开始吃 |
[07:45] | Spoons down! | 放下勺子 |
[07:49] | This looks a lot better than the stew. | 这看上去比炖汤好吃多了 |
[07:50] | Let’s drop some on the floor | 我们掉一点在地上 |
[07:52] | – and come back for it later. – Good idea. | -晚点过来拿 -好主意 |
[07:54] | Oh. That’s the Burgundy glass. | 这是勃艮第酒杯 |
[07:56] | – Oh, right. – Oh, Bordeaux. | -哦对 -那是装波尔多的 |
[07:58] | At least she knows that wine goes in a glass. | 至少她知道红酒应该倒进酒杯里 |
[08:02] | Honey, Iris was kicked in the head by a horse. | 亲爱的 艾莉丝的脑袋被马踢过 |
[08:06] | Oh, right, right, right. | 对对对 |
[08:08] | Well, I think the lint pickers are fairly compensated. | 我觉得裁缝的薪水挺不错的 |
[08:11] | – Right, babe? – Um, yes, dear. | -对吗 宝贝 -是的 亲爱的 |
[08:14] | Five cents a day is nothing to sneeze at. | 一天五分钱不该被看不起 |
[08:16] | Five cents a day? | 一天五分钱 |
[08:17] | It appears the footman has an opinion on the matter. | 看来这男仆对这事有意见啊 |
[08:21] | Eh. Go ahead, speak up. | 说吧 说出来 |
[08:23] | Oh, w-well, I just think that with a house this, uh, grand, | 我只是觉得你有这么大的房子 |
[08:27] | you could afford to pay your workers more. | 完全可以给工人更多工钱 |
[08:30] | What’s your name, footman? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:32] | Bob. I mean, I… Oliver. | 鲍勃 哦我是奥利弗 |
[08:34] | I like your moxie, Oliver. | 我欣赏你的勇气 奥利弗 |
[08:36] | The men will be retiring to the drawing room | 待会儿男士们会去客厅 |
[08:38] | for cigars and brandy now. | 享用雪茄和白兰地 |
[08:40] | Come join us. | 和我们一起来吧 |
[08:40] | Oh, no, that-that’s okay. | 不用了 没关系 |
[08:42] | Yeah, it’s valuable for us wealthy men | 对我们富人来说 |
[08:44] | to understand a worker’s perspective. | 了解工人的观点很重要 |
[08:47] | Yes, and you have a fine, vigorous mustache. | 对的 而且你有很细很密的胡子 |
[08:50] | You clearly come from superior stock. | 你显然有很好的基因 |
[08:52] | Oh, uh, thanks, I guess. | 那就谢谢了 |
[08:54] | Have fun talking men stuff in the drawing room, | 祝你在客厅聊的开心 |
[08:56] | which I haven’t even seen yet. | 我都不知道客厅长啥样 |
[08:57] | I’m not gonna have fun, Lin. | 我不可能玩的开心的 琳 |
[08:59] | I don’t like brandy or cigars. | 我不喜欢白兰地 也不喜欢雪茄 |
[09:01] | One sip, one puff and I’ll meet you back in our room. | 喝一口 抽一口 我就回屋找你 |
[09:04] | I love cigars and brandy! | 我爱雪茄和白兰地 |
[09:07] | I finally get why people want to be rich! | 我终于理解为什么大家想做有钱人了 |
[09:10] | Is it getting late? | 是不是很晚了 |
[09:11] | Is it bedtime yet? | 到睡觉的点了吗 |
[09:13] | Not quite. | 还没呢 |
[09:14] | It’s definitely not 1:00 a.M. | 绝对不是一点钟 |
[09:17] | Well, I cannot keep my eyes open. | 我眼睛都睁不开了 |
[09:19] | I don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[09:20] | Can you toss a blankie my way? | 能给我扔条小毯子吗 |
[09:21] | And if I could just trouble you | 还要麻烦你们给我拿一个 |
[09:22] | for your least favorite plastic receptacle | 你们最不喜欢的塑料容器 |
[09:24] | and a smidge of privacy. | 然后给我一点私人空间 |
[09:25] | Why? Oh. Mom’s salad spinner? | 要干嘛 老妈的沙拉甩水器可以不 |
[09:28] | That’ll work. | 可以 |
[09:31] | – Lin. – Shh. I’m trying to sleep. | -琳 -嘘 我正要睡觉呢 |
[09:33] | Sorry. Lin. | 对不起 琳 |
[09:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | I get the appeal of this place. | 我感受到这地方的魔力了 |
[09:38] | Hey, when we get home, | 等我们回家后 |
[09:39] | I want to watch Winthorpe Manor with you. | 我想和你一起看《温多普庄园》 |
[09:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:42] | Oh. Brushing my livery. | 刷制服 |
[09:43] | One of the upstairs guys lent me this brush. | 楼上的一个人借给我这个刷子 |
[09:45] | They invited me on the stroll | 他们邀请我 |
[09:46] | through the tulip garden tomorrow. | 明天去逛郁金香花园 |
[09:49] | I’m glad you’re having fun. | 很高兴你玩的开心 |
[09:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:51] | It’s just not how I pictured this weekend. | 这和我想象的有点不一样 |
[09:53] | I mean, I serve people every day in the restaurant, | 我每天在餐厅伺候别人 |
[09:55] | and I thought I was finally gonna get a chance | 我以为我终于有机会可以 |
[09:57] | to feel like a wealthy upstairs lady. | 去体验做一个上层富太太的感觉 |
[10:00] | At least I have the tulip garden stroll | 至少明天的郁金香花园之旅 |
[10:02] | to look forward to. | 还挺值得期待的 |
[10:03] | Well, if you get all your work done, I guess. | 如果你能把工作做完的话 |
[10:05] | I mean, you are behind. | 你已经落后了 |
[10:08] | Mrs. Winthorpe is ringing for you, Iris. | 艾莉丝 温多普太太在叫你 |
[10:11] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[10:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:13] | I’ve been ironing the newspaper, | 我一直在熨报纸 |
[10:15] | which I’m not good at. | 一点都不擅长 |
[10:16] | You rang? | 你叫我 |
[10:18] | I’d like another pillow. | 我想再要一个枕头 |
[10:19] | Would you be so kind as to fetch me one? | 能麻烦你给我拿一个吗 |
[10:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:25] | Really? | 又来 |
[10:26] | You’d better fetch me a bed wine. | 你最好能给我拿一杯睡前红酒 |
[10:28] | A bed wine? Right away. | 睡前红酒 马上来 |
[10:32] | Come on. | 有完没完 |
[10:34] | Maybe one more bed wine. | 再来一杯睡前红酒 |
[10:35] | No, a bed gin. | 不 要一杯睡前杜松子酒 |
[10:37] | You know what, just bring them both. | 两杯都拿来吧 |
[10:40] | Here’s just a bunch of everything | 该拿的都拿了 |
[10:42] | so no need to ring that bell anymore, ‘Kay? | 你就没必要再响玲了 可以了吗 |
[10:45] | I see. That’ll be all then. | 知道了 那就这样吧 |
[10:47] | Good night, Maid Iris. | 晚安 艾莉丝女仆 |
[10:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:51] | – What was that? – Sweet dreams. | -你说什么 -祝你好梦 |
[10:53] | Morning, kids! | 早上好 孩子们 |
[10:54] | Oh, wow, you’re still right there. | 你还在这里啊 |
[10:56] | Okay, maybe we should let someone | 看来我们该去找 |
[10:58] | besides the floor heal you. | 地板以外的医生给你看看 |
[11:00] | Fine. I guess I should go | 好吧 我想我应该去 |
[11:02] | to my chiropractor, Dr. Juarez. | 找我的脊椎治疗师 华雷斯医生 |
[11:03] | He’s just a few blocks away. | 他的诊所离这儿就几条街 |
[11:05] | But how are we gonna get you there? | 可我们怎么过去 |
[11:07] | You kids have a gurney? | 你们有轮床吗 |
[11:08] | Oh, we just got rid of all our gurneys. | 我们刚处理掉我们所有的轮床 |
[11:12] | Man. | 糟糕 |
[11:13] | Well, we’re gonna have to build one, then. | 那看来我们得自己做一个了 |
[11:14] | Okay, you may have us confused with kids | 我想你误会了 我们不是那种 |
[11:16] | who know things or do stuff. | 聪明会做事儿的孩子 |
[11:18] | Yeah, we’re not gurney MacGyvers. | 对 我们可不是轮床小行家 |
[11:22] | Here we go, tulip time. | 出发吧 郁金香时间 |
[11:24] | And why exactly are you here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[11:26] | Oh, I was, invited to join the stroll. | 有人邀请我一起去散步 |
[11:29] | Oh, not you, Footman Oliver, her. | 不是你 男仆奥利弗 我说她 |
[11:31] | The chambermaids are allowed | 贴身侍仆不是可以一起去 |
[11:33] | to come on the tulip garden stroll. | 郁金香花园吗 |
[11:35] | They are, but you aren’t my chambermaid anymore. | 是的 但你已经不是我的贴身侍仆了 |
[11:38] | I’m not? | 我不是吗 |
[11:39] | No, after last night, | 不是了 在昨晚之后 |
[11:40] | I decided to replace you with someone | 我决定让真心渴望 |
[11:42] | who actually wanted the position. | 这个职位的人替代你 |
[11:43] | Wha? Charlene? | 什么 沙琳 |
[11:45] | Be excited for me, Linda. | 为我高兴吧琳达 |
[11:46] | You’ll have whatever Charlene’s position was. | 你去做沙琳原来的工作 |
[11:49] | – Wha?! – Lin, I’m so sorry. | -什么 -对不起琳 |
[11:50] | I-I know how much you were looking forward to it. | 我知道你有多期待这个 |
[11:53] | Oliver, you coming or not? | 奥利弗 你来还是不来 |
[11:55] | I’ll stay behind if you want me to. | 如果你想我可以留下来陪你 |
[11:56] | No, go, go. One of us should go. | 不 你去吧 我俩至少一个人得去 |
[11:59] | You sure? ‘Cause, I mean, | 你认真的吗 |
[12:00] | I hear the tulips are in pre-bloom, | 我听说郁金香这会儿处于开花前期 |
[12:02] | which is supposedly even better than full bloom. | 应该比盛开时更美 |
[12:04] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[12:07] | Nancy and those upstairs fart-faces | 南希和那群楼上的猪头 |
[12:09] | are walking all over us. | 一副趾高气昂的派头 |
[12:11] | Well, Iris, I don’t know any Nancy | 艾莉丝 我不认识什么南希 |
[12:13] | and I’m not familiar with the term “Fart-faces.” | 也从没听过猪头这个词 |
[12:15] | Oh, come on, Marshall! | 得了吧马歇尔 |
[12:17] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你也是那么想的 |
[12:18] | And I know you’re just as mad about this as I am. | 我知道你跟我一样生气 |
[12:20] | Okay, fine, I am angry. | 好吧 我的确很气 |
[12:22] | I paid good money to be here, and for what? | 我花了好大一笔钱来这儿 结果呢 |
[12:24] | To put some guy’s socks on for him? | 就是为了给别人穿袜子吗 |
[12:26] | He can’t put his own socks on? | 难道他自己不会穿袜子吗 |
[12:28] | They’re socks. | 袜子而已 |
[12:29] | Put ’em on yourself, Paul! | 你自己穿好吗 保罗 |
[12:31] | We didn’t come to Winthorpe Manor to snip wicks. | 我们来温多普庄园不是来剪灯芯的 |
[12:34] | – No, we did not! – No! | -对 -是的 |
[12:35] | The servants have been stuck downstairs long enough! | 仆人在楼下待得够久了 |
[12:38] | Yeah! Yeah, it’s true. | 没错 |
[12:39] | It’s time we go upstairs! | 是时候上楼去了 |
[12:41] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[12:42] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等下 你什么意思 |
[12:43] | I’m talking about a revolt. | 我们要造反 |
[12:45] | I’m talking about a worker uprising. | 工人起义 |
[12:47] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[12:48] | But first, let’s finish snipping these wicks | 但我们还是先把这些灯芯剪完 |
[12:50] | and clean up all the wicks so it’s nice and neat. | 让它们美美的 |
[12:52] | – All right. – Yeah! | -好吧 -是吧 |
[12:55] | Are we sure about this? | 我们真的要这么干吗 |
[12:56] | A worker uprising just seems so impolite. | 起义听起来很不礼貌 |
[12:59] | Yes, Marshall. | 是的 马歇尔 |
[13:00] | We’re making this LARP ours. | 我们要让这场实演变成我们的 |
[13:02] | Oh, wow, those were some tulips. | 郁金香简直太惊艳 |
[13:04] | More like “Three-lips.” | 我看都能叫郁钻香了 |
[13:06] | That-That’s… that’s what we were saying in the garden. | 我们 我们在花园里都这么说的 |
[13:08] | You-You had to be there. | 你们得身处其中才能懂 |
[13:10] | Wait, what’s going on? | 等下 发生什么事了 |
[13:12] | Can we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[13:14] | The servants are gonna revolt. | 我们仆人要造反 |
[13:16] | I see. interesting. | 好吧 有意思 |
[13:18] | Sure, the servants have been mistreated, | 仆人的确受到了不公待遇 |
[13:19] | no one’s gonna argue that, | 这毋庸置疑 |
[13:21] | but we’re all experiencing life | 但我们毕竟都在美国最棒的住所里 |
[13:23] | in one of the great American houses. | 体验生活 |
[13:26] | Will you stop pointing that thing around when you talk? | 你说话时能别用那玩意儿指着我吗 |
[13:28] | Doesn’t make you sound smarter. | 那并不会让你说的话更有道理 |
[13:29] | Yes. It. Does. | 会 当然会 |
[13:32] | So what’s the plan? | 那我们什么计划 |
[13:33] | How are we gonna pull off an uprising? | 我们要怎么组织一场起义 |
[13:35] | we got to hit ’em where it hurts. | 我们要瞄准他们的痛处 |
[13:37] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[13:38] | We’re gonna eat their dinner. | 我们要吃他们的晚餐 |
[13:40] | Yes! Tonight is the seven-course dinner | 对哦 今晚是七菜晚餐 |
[13:42] | with the seven-layer parfait flambe! | 还有七层冰淇淋果冻烧 |
[13:44] | – Oh, wow, they’re gonna be pissed. – Good! | -天 他们肯定会超气 -那就对了 |
[13:47] | But they’re not gonna just let us eat their dinner. | 可是他们怎么会让我们吃他们的晚餐呢 |
[13:50] | Right, we got to find a way to get them out of the house. | 对 我们得想办法让他们离开屋子 |
[13:52] | Well, they’re gonna be out | 他们会去外面 |
[13:53] | of the house at the shooting party. | 参加射击派对 |
[13:54] | Shooting party? | 射击 |
[13:55] | Yeah, they’re all going to shoot clay pigeons later. | 对 所有人都会去射飞碟 |
[13:58] | I mean, I was gonna go also. | 我本来也要去的 |
[13:59] | I-I don’t know how this revolt affects all that. | 我不知道这场造反会不会影响射击活动 |
[14:02] | I really kind of want to do both. | 我其实两边都挺想参加的 |
[14:05] | Mostly this. | 但主要是这边 |
[14:06] | All right, so they’re already gonna be out of the house, | 也就是说 他们本来就打算出去 |
[14:08] | we just need to keep ’em out of the house. | 我们要做的就是让他们留在外面 |
[14:10] | I’ve got a plan! | 我有一个计划 |
[14:11] | Does it involve you shooting clay pigeons? | 那计划是不是包括让你去射飞碟 |
[14:14] | Yes, it does because I’ve always wanted to do that. | 是的 我一直很想试试 |
[14:16] | But I’ve got an idea that will happen | 我这个计划会在 |
[14:18] | right after it’s my turn to shoot. | 我射击完之后开始 |
[14:21] | So you guys are sure it’s okay | 你们确定把厕所门 |
[14:22] | to take off the bathroom door? | 拆下来没关系吗 |
[14:24] | It’s my least favorite door, it just slows you down. | 反正这是我最不喜欢的门 会耽误事儿 |
[14:27] | You got the hammer and the screwdriver? | 你们找到锤子和螺丝刀了吗 |
[14:29] | Yep. | 找到了 |
[14:29] | Just start at the bottom hinge and do like I told you. | 从下面的铰链开始拆 照我说的做 |
[14:32] | Tap, tap, tap. | 敲敲敲 |
[14:33] | Tapping! | 正在敲 |
[14:34] | Now remember, | 记住 |
[14:35] | someone’s got to hold the door or else… | 得让一个人把着门 不然 |
[14:38] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:39] | Now just flop me my belly, then flop me on the door. | 现在推我的肚子 把我推上门板 |
[14:42] | Just line up the door for the money flop. | 把门对准我的身体 |
[14:44] | Isn’t it gonna hurt to move you? | 我们动你你不会痛吗 |
[14:45] | Tremendously. But no matter how much I cry, keep rolling me. | 会超痛 但无论我叫多大声 都别停 |
[14:48] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[14:51] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停停停 |
[14:52] | Stop! | 停 |
[14:53] | Stop! | 停 |
[14:54] | Here comes the second flop. | 第二圈 |
[15:01] | That was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[15:02] | But I’m on the door. | 但我到门板上了 |
[15:03] | On the door-ish. | 到门边儿了 |
[15:05] | – Wha? – We’ll get it this time, Teddy. | -什么 -再来一次我们会成功的 |
[15:07] | I think I know what we did wrong. | 我们知道哪儿做错了 |
[15:09] | Are you sure the three of us | 以我们三个的力气 |
[15:10] | are strong enough to lower you down? | 真的能把你吊下去吗 |
[15:11] | Yup. Ropes and pulleys, simple machine. | 嗯 绳子加滑轮 很简单的机械原理 |
[15:14] | Yeah, if anything, this is almost too safe. | 对 说真的 还有啥能比这更安全吗 |
[15:16] | Go ahead, start letting out the rope. | 来吧 开始放绳子 |
[15:18] | Go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[15:19] | It’s working. | 真的有用 |
[15:20] | We did it! High-five! | 我们做到了 击掌 |
[15:21] | No, no, no! No high-fives! | 别别别 别击掌 |
[15:23] | Hands on ropes! | 手抓着绳子 |
[15:29] | Oh, boy. Wheels. | 糟了 轮子 |
[15:30] | We forgot, we forgot wheels! | 我们忘了装轮子 |
[15:32] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[15:33] | Good morning. | 早 |
[15:36] | Pull! | 发射 |
[15:38] | Oh, that’s fun! | 好好玩 |
[15:40] | Pull! | 发射 |
[15:41] | Oh, that’s fun again! | 还是很好玩 |
[15:43] | Come on, Bobby, anytime now. | 赶紧啊 鲍勃 |
[15:46] | Y-you guys keep shooting, | 你们接着玩儿 |
[15:48] | no need to look at Footman Oliver | 不用看着仆人奥利弗 |
[15:50] | going about his servant stuff. | 去干仆人该干的事儿 |
[15:53] | Whoops, syphilis cough. | 梅毒导致的咳嗽 |
[15:55] | Let’s fire up the engine. | 点引擎吧 |
[15:59] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[16:00] | Why are the servants in the auto? | 仆人们怎么上车了 |
[16:03] | – Iris? – Bob, let’s go! | -艾莉丝 -鲍勃 我们走 |
[16:04] | Footman Oliver, what’s going on? | 奥利弗男仆 怎么回事 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I-I better see what that’s all about. | 对啊 我得 我得去看看怎么回事 |
[16:09] | It’s a servant uprising! | 仆人起义 |
[16:11] | We’re gonna eat your dinner. | 我们要去吃你们的晚餐 |
[16:12] | Our end-of-LARP seven-course dinner? | 我们实演之旅最后的七菜晚餐 |
[16:15] | Our end-of-LARP seven-course dinner. | 现在是我们的七菜晚餐了 |
[16:19] | But we’re still on | 但我们待会儿 |
[16:19] | for cigars and brandy later, right? | 还是会一起享用雪茄和白兰地 对吧 |
[16:22] | Coming through, people! | 别挡道 |
[16:24] | Make way! | 闪开 |
[16:25] | Move your stroller! | 婴儿车起开 |
[16:27] | Teddy, no one’s looked this good on a door | 你简直是继《泰坦尼克》里的 |
[16:29] | since Kate Winslet in Titanic. | 凯特·温斯莱特后在门板上睡得最美的人 |
[16:31] | How’s the patient? | 病人感觉如何 |
[16:32] | The pain levels are through the roof. | 痛昏了 |
[16:33] | But this view is unbeatable. | 但景色不错 |
[16:35] | It took throwing out my back to appreciate | 得摔伤背才能体会到 |
[16:37] | how beautiful the power lines are in this… | 这座小镇的电线杆 |
[16:39] | In this town! | 有多美 |
[16:41] | We’re here. Wait, what? | 到了 等下 什么情况 |
[16:44] | – Closed?! – Look, he left a note. | -关门了 -看 他留了张字条 |
[16:46] | “Closed today for my niece’s | 参加侄女成人礼 |
[16:48] | quinceanera.” | 今天关门 |
[16:51] | Dang it, today’s Teresa’s quinceanera? | 该死 特蕾莎的成人礼是今天吗 |
[16:53] | Juarez has been talking about that for months. | 华雷斯都说了一星期了 |
[16:55] | I bet they’re tearing the roof off that rec hall. | 这会儿文娱室肯定热闹极了 |
[16:57] | I can’t believe we came all this way only to be stopped | 真不敢相信我们大老远跑来 |
[16:59] | by a beautiful rite of passage. | 却败给了一种美丽的成人仪式 |
[17:01] | We’re not. | 不 |
[17:02] | We’re going to that quinceanera! | 我们去那个成人礼 |
[17:04] | I’m not dressed for that! | 可我穿的衣服不合适啊 |
[17:06] | Did you lock all the doors? | 所有门都锁上了吗 |
[17:07] | Yes, there were so many, but they’re locked. | 锁了 好多门 但都锁了 |
[17:09] | It started raining out there. | 外面开始下雨了 |
[17:10] | And it’s getting dark. | 而且天也快黑了 |
[17:12] | I hope the guns are okay. | 希望射击枪不会给淋坏了 |
[17:13] | All right, who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[17:16] | All right, all right, calm down. | 好好 别激动 |
[17:18] | This feels so wrong but tastes so right. | 很罪恶 但很美味 |
[17:21] | Would anyone mind if I smoked between courses? | 上下一道菜之前我能抽只烟吗 |
[17:23] | Smoke ’em if you got ’em. | 有烟堪抽直需抽 |
[17:25] | Oh, now I get that. | 我终于懂这句话的意思了 |
[17:26] | There’s only one course left, and we all know what it is. | 就剩最后一道菜了 我们都知道是什么 |
[17:30] | Mrs. Winthorpe’s seven-layer parfait. | 温多普太太的七层冰淇淋果冻 |
[17:32] | Now let’s flambe that sucker. | 火点起来 |
[17:35] | Drop that match! | 放下火柴 |
[17:37] | blow it out and then drop it, or just drop it? | 先吹熄再放还是直接放 |
[17:40] | I’m-I’m gonna blow it out first. | 我 我还是先吹熄吧 |
[17:41] | – Marshall! – Sorry. | -马歇尔 -抱歉 |
[17:44] | How’d you even get in? The doors were all locked. | 你们是怎么进来的 门不是都锁了吗 |
[17:46] | Not the aviary. | 鸟舍没有 |
[17:48] | Damn it, Charlene. | 你怎么搞的沙琳 |
[17:49] | There were so many doors. | 门实在太多了 |
[17:51] | Wow, you guys made good time. | 你们动作还真快 |
[17:52] | Where the hell’d you get that pocket watch? | 你哪来的怀表 |
[17:54] | Oh, I-it’s on loan from the estate. | 从庄园借的 |
[17:55] | My character Oliver uses it, so, yeah. | 我的角色奥利弗会用到 |
[17:58] | That parfait is ours. | 冰淇淋果冻是我们的 |
[18:00] | We put up with your crap all weekend; the parfait is ours. | 我们忍你们两天了 是我们的 |
[18:03] | Eating our friggin’ seven-course meal wasn’t enough? | 吃掉我们的七菜晚餐还不够吗 |
[18:06] | No, it wasn’t! | 不够 |
[18:08] | What the hell has gotten into you people? | 你们这是咋了 |
[18:10] | and mud is getting tracked into the dining room! | 泥都给带进客厅了 |
[18:12] | I can kiss that cleaning deposit good-bye. | 这下清洁保证金是拿不回来了 |
[18:15] | LARPs aren’t supposed to have uprisings. | 实演不能有起义 |
[18:17] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[18:18] | Look, wait, stop, everyone. | 这样 各位消停一下 |
[18:20] | Yes, we did enjoy the seven-course dinner, | 七菜晚餐我们吃得很满意 |
[18:23] | so maybe we can share the parfait together, as equals. | 要不我们一起享用甜点吧 以平等的身份 |
[18:27] | Equals? | 平等 |
[18:29] | You silly, simple woman. | 天真又愚蠢的女人 |
[18:31] | Now clean me off and feed me that parfait. | 赶紧给我把身上弄干净然后喂我甜点 |
[18:33] | Nancy, | 南希 |
[18:34] | don’t you remember what it was like we before we came here? | 咱两进庄园前不是可好了吗 |
[18:36] | No! We’ve always been here. | 才没有 我一直住庄园里 |
[18:39] | – Oh, boy. – Get that parfait! | -我天 -去抢冰淇淋果冻 |
[18:41] | I tried! Come on, servants! | 我让过步了 仆人们 咱们走 |
[18:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不 |
[18:44] | Off limits! You’re going off limits! | 不能去 那边不能去 |
[18:46] | LARP time-out. LARP time-out. | 实演暂停 暂停 |
[18:49] | I’m guessing you haven’t been sleeping | 你应该没有照我说的 |
[18:50] | with a pillow between your knees, like we talked about? | 睡觉时夹一个枕头在膝盖中间吧 |
[18:52] | Dr. Juarez, I always appreciate your tips, | 华雷斯医生 我一直很感谢你的建议 |
[18:55] | and I know we’re crashing your beautiful quinceanera, | 我知道我给这美丽的成人礼添麻烦了 |
[18:57] | but I just need you to crack my back. | 但拜托你帮我矫正下背 |
[18:59] | Fine, fine. Relax and let go. | 好好知道了 放松 别用力 |
[19:01] | You’re not letting go. | 你还在用力 |
[19:03] | Teddy, relax. | 放松泰迪 |
[19:04] | I need you to let go. | 我说放松 |
[19:07] | There we are. That’s what I was looking for. | 好了 我就是这意思 |
[19:09] | And if you can just tap your two toes together. | 现在把两只脚趾并在一起 |
[19:11] | Tap your big toes together. | 把你的大脚趾并一起 |
[19:14] | That’s what I’m looking for. | 就是这意思 |
[19:16] | Teddy, can I try, can I try, can I try? | 泰迪 我想试我想试 |
[19:18] | Not right now, Gene. Maybe later. | 现在不行吉恩 待会儿吧 |
[19:20] | You did it, Doc. | 你做到了 医生 |
[19:21] | – Oh, you sweet, sweet angel, Dr. Juarez. – Yes. | -华雷斯医生你真是我的小蜜糖 -好吧 |
[19:24] | Have you changed your policy about kissing? | 你那条不给人亲的规定变了没 |
[19:26] | Not yet, not yet. | 没有 还没 |
[19:28] | There’s got to be a place to gobble this up. | 一定有个能让我们尽情享用这玩意的地方 |
[19:30] | The library. Quick, In there! | 图书馆 快 进去 |
[19:32] | You’re not supposed to go in the library. | 图书馆不能进 |
[19:33] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[19:37] | All right, Marshall, let’s heat it and eat it. | 好了马歇尔 点起来 吃起来 |
[19:40] | Will you look at that. | 多美啊 |
[19:42] | Just like on the show. | 跟电视里一模一样 |
[19:45] | Oh, you found us, huh? | 你们找到我们了 |
[19:48] | The door’s locked. | 可是门锁上了 |
[19:49] | Enjoy the view. | 站在外面欣赏吧 |
[19:52] | You’d better not. | 我劝你最好别这样 |
[19:54] | Watch me. | 我吃给你看 |
[20:00] | That’s my parfait! | 那是我的冰淇淋果冻 |
[20:04] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[20:07] | No! | 不 |
[20:15] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[20:16] | You’re all kicked out! | 你们全部给我出去 |
[20:21] | So… good LARP? | 这次实演之旅还不错哈 |
[20:23] | I loved it. | 我觉得超棒 |
[20:25] | You know, | 我觉得 |
[20:26] | I think we put that era on a pedestal | 我们把那个年代 |
[20:28] | maybe a little too much. | 过于理想化了 |
[20:29] | Life was horrible back then | 那时候的生活太可怕了 |
[20:31] | if you weren’t in the super-upper class. | 如果你不属于上层社会的话 |
[20:33] | I’m just glad that we live in a time | 真高兴我们生活在一个 |
[20:35] | where there are no classes. | 没有阶级的时代 |
[20:37] | I-I get what you were going for. | 我 我懂你意思 |
[20:38] | Unrelated, we may have left the bathroom door at the rec hall. | 说个别的 我们好像把厕所门忘娱乐室了 |
[20:42] | Wait, what? | 等下 啥 |
[20:43] | But it’s probably happier there. | 但也许它在那儿会过得更开心 |
[20:45] | Yeah, what kind of life was it living here? | 对 它以前在这儿过得都是什么生活啊 |
[20:47] | I mean, if that door could talk. | 想想要是那门会说话的话 |
[20:48] | It’d better keep its damn mouth shut! | 它最好给我闭嘴 |
[20:50] | So, who wants to watch Winthorpe Manor? | 谁想看《温多普庄园》 |
[20:53] | Me! I’ll get the brandy! | 我 我去拿白兰地 |
[20:54] | *Winthorpe Manor* | *温多普庄园* |
[20:58] | *Winthorpe Manor* | *温多普庄园* |
[21:00] | *Winthorpe Manor* | *温多普庄园* |
[21:02] | *Winthorpe Manor* | *温多普庄园* |
[21:05] | *Winthorpe Manor* | *温多普庄园* |
[21:07] | *It’s Winthorpe Manor * | *是温多普庄园* |
[21:12] | *Winthorpe Manor* | *温多普庄园* |
[21:14] | *Break it down now* | *开启说唱模式* |
[21:15] | *Winthorpe Manor * | *温多普庄园* |
[21:17] | *Don’t forget your manners* | *礼仪是入场券* |
[21:18] | *Who’s a party planner? * | *派对谁来办* |
[21:20] | *Climbin’ up the social ladder* | *阶级说了算* |
[21:22] | *Winthorpe Manor * | *温多普庄园* |