时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 除虫屋 防虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | This Joe is barely sloppied. Waiter! | 这汉堡肉一点都不碎 服务员 |
[00:23] | Guys, don’t look now, but Henry Haber and Todd | 各位 现在别看 亨利·哈伯和陶德 |
[00:25] | are walking this way and they’re wearing suit jackets. | 穿着西装正往这边走呢 |
[00:28] | Narcs! | 告状王 |
[00:29] | Oh, hi, Todd, hi, Henry. | 你好 陶德 你好 亨利 |
[00:31] | So, small talk. | 寒暄 |
[00:33] | what about it? | 寒暄咋了 |
[00:34] | Just getting it out of the way. | 我就想假装已经寒暄过了 |
[00:35] | Tina, how’d you like to join the debate team? | 蒂娜 你愿意加入辩论队吗 |
[00:38] | Debate? Why me? | 辩论 为什么是我 |
[00:39] | We have to have at least one girl | 至少要有一个女生 |
[00:41] | and our last one quit to focus on spelling bee. | 我们队那个为了拼字比赛退出了 |
[00:43] | O-u-c-h. | 真是不幸 |
[00:44] | Anyway, we need another girl | 总之 我们需要再找个女生 |
[00:46] | and thought of you almost immediately. | 然后几乎马上就想到你了 |
[00:49] | Well, I’m flattered. | 好吧 我很荣幸 |
[00:50] | But I’m pretty slammed with social commitments. | 但我的社交生活已经挺丰富的了 |
[00:52] | I’m on-again off-again with Jimmy Jr., | 我和小吉米一直分分合合 |
[00:53] | and I think I’m about to hit a sweet patch of on-again. | 我觉得现在要轮到合的时候了 |
[00:57] | Where is he, anyway? He was maybe gonna sit here. | 说起来 他现在在哪 也许就坐附近 |
[00:59] | Tamica, look, I can kiss my elbow. | 塔米卡 看 我能亲到手肘 |
[01:02] | Cool. | 哦 |
[01:04] | And… you’re off again. | 你又分了 |
[01:06] | so now we’re elbow kissing everyone? | 现在是个人都可以亲手肘吗 |
[01:08] | Okay, looks like my schedule might be wide open, actually. | 好吧 看来我现在有时间了 |
[01:11] | I don’t have to talk in debate, right? | 辩论可以不说话的 对吗 |
[01:13] | – I have a fear of public speaking. – Oh, boy. | -我有公众演讲恐惧症 -天哪 |
[01:16] | Welcome to our newest debater, Tina. | 欢迎我们的新辩手 蒂娜 |
[01:17] | Thanks, Mr. DeSanto. | 多谢 德桑托老实 |
[01:18] | You know most of these jokers. | 队友你几乎都认识 |
[01:20] | Larry’s our policy ace, | 拉里是我们政策方面的王牌 |
[01:21] | Zach’s a research machine, | 扎克是个调查能手 |
[01:23] | and Todd’s a ninja with sarcasm. | 陶德是讽刺小王子 |
[01:25] | Sarcasm, huh. Any good? | 讽刺 很厉害吗 |
[01:26] | No, I’m terrible. | 不厉害 烂得很 |
[01:28] | – Oh, that’s too bad. – I was doing it! | -真是可惜了 -我刚就在讽刺 |
[01:30] | All right, tomorrow’s debate topic is: | 好吧 明天的辩题是 |
[01:32] | “Should the U.S. Switch to the metric system?” | “美国应不应该采用公制” |
[01:35] | Oh, fun, I love the metric system. | 有意思 我喜欢公制 |
[01:36] | I give it a ten out of ten. | 我给它打十分 |
[01:39] | Get it? Everything’s ten? | 没听懂吗 因为公制都是十进制 |
[01:41] | Tough luck, kiddo. | 不幸的是 孩子 |
[01:42] | We’ve been assigned the negative, against it. | 我们是反方 不赞成的 |
[01:44] | But shouldn’t we argue for what we really believe? | 难道不应该是信什么辩什么吗 |
[01:47] | Guys, guys. | 各位 各位 |
[01:48] | Tina, pretending to strongly believe in something | 蒂娜 假装坚信一些你不信的东西 |
[01:50] | that you don’t is great preparation for being, like, | 是对未来的一种准备 |
[01:53] | a lawyer, or a stepdad. | 比如当律师或者后爸 |
[01:55] | I guess I might be one of those some day. | 我的确有可能成为二者之一 |
[01:57] | You just have to stuff down your feelings | 你要学会压抑自己的感受 |
[01:59] | and stop believing in anything. | 不要相信任何事 |
[02:01] | I think I can do that. | 我觉得我能做到 |
[02:02] | I mean, I don’t think I can, | 我是说 我不觉得我能做到 |
[02:03] | but I’m pretending I can. | 但我可以假装能做到 |
[02:04] | Now you’re getting it! | 你上道了 |
[02:07] | My talky Tina joined the debate team? | 我们的话痨蒂娜加入辩论队了啊 |
[02:09] | – You gonna miss her? – Yes. | -你们会想她吗 -是啊 |
[02:10] | It throws off our whole after-school play routine. | 这样我们的课后固定娱乐项目就无法进行了 |
[02:13] | Usually we just do the opposite | 通常我们只要做和蒂娜对着来的事 |
[02:14] | of what Tina wants to do and it’s fun. | 就很有意思了 |
[02:16] | This is gonna sound crazy, but you guys could | 这听起来可能有点疯狂 但你们可以 |
[02:18] | get started on your homework. | 考虑下写作业 |
[02:20] | Yeah that does sound crazy, Dad. | 是很疯狂 老爸 |
[02:23] | It’s not due till tomorrow, buddy. | 明天才交呢 伙计 |
[02:25] | Plus I don’t even know where my backpack is. | 而且我都不知道我的书包在哪 |
[02:27] | – Whoa. Gene! – Oh, whoopsie. | -吉恩 -哎呀 |
[02:29] | Yes I see it, Dad, thanks. | 我看到了 老爸 谢啦 |
[02:31] | Oh, my God, now we have to throw out | 天 现在这十磅汉堡肉 |
[02:32] | ten pounds of hamburger meat. | 都要扔掉了 |
[02:34] | Can we have it? | 能给我们吗 |
[02:36] | Why would you want that? | 你们要它干什么 |
[02:37] | I don’t know, I just… I want it. | 我不知道 我就是想要 |
[02:39] | – I don’t think that’s a… – Please? | -我不觉得这是… -拜托 |
[02:41] | We won’t ask for any meat for Christmas this year. | 我们今年圣诞不会再要肉了 |
[02:43] | Let ’em have the meat, Bob. | 就给他们吧 鲍勃 |
[02:45] | – Let ’em play with it. – Fine. | -让他们玩去吧 -好吧 |
[02:47] | Y-You know you have to wash your hands | 你们知道玩过 |
[02:48] | after you play with it, right? | 要洗手的对吧 |
[02:49] | I mean, technically meat’s not a toy. | 严格来说 肉不是玩具 |
[02:52] | I’m gonna bring it in the tub. | 我要把它放在浴缸里 |
[02:53] | Everything’s a toy in there. | 进了浴缸什么都是玩具 |
[02:56] | Tina, how you doing on that list of tongue twisters? | 蒂娜 你的那些绕口令说的怎么样了 |
[02:58] | Getting your speed up? Your articulation? | 速度加快了吗 说得清了吗 |
[03:00] | I’m still stuck on the first one. | 我还卡在第一个 |
[03:01] | “Ten… tongue… twisters.” | “十个绕口令” |
[03:04] | That one’s not actually a… you know what? | 那并不是绕… 算了 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna hand you over to our top debater, Henry. | 我把你交给我们的首席辩手 亨利 |
[03:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:10] | So we’re both excited, that’s great. | 我们都很激动 很好 |
[03:12] | Now we need to find some passion in your delivery. | 现在我们需要让你的发言更有激情 |
[03:15] | What really gets you going? | 什么能让你激动起来 |
[03:16] | You mean what makes me tick? | 你说什么能让我嗨起来吗 |
[03:18] | What makes you tick-tick-tick explode? | 什么能让你小宇宙爆发 |
[03:20] | Think of things that get you mad. | 想想让你生气的事 |
[03:22] | I think of when they canceled Firefly. You try. | 《萤火虫》被砍的时候我很生气 你呢 |
[03:26] | I guess it makes me mad | 每当别人把我的腰 |
[03:27] | that they call it your bottom when it’s in the middle. | 当成屁股的时候我就挺生气的 |
[03:29] | – Okay. – Or why do horseshoes | -好吧 -还有为什么马术鞋 |
[03:32] | only come in one style? | 都一个款式 |
[03:33] | Why can’t they have horse sandals? | 为什么不能有马术凉鞋呢 |
[03:35] | Find your Firefly, come on. | 什么让你真正生气 好好想想 |
[03:36] | I got a Canadian quarter in change. | 我有个四分的加拿大币 |
[03:39] | It’s worthless unless I take a special trip | 但除非我特意去加拿大买口香糖 |
[03:41] | to Canada to buy gum. | 不然根本没用 |
[03:42] | You’ll get there. | 你会想到的 |
[03:44] | Look, a meat-eor. | 看 肉星[流星] |
[03:46] | – I guess it’s just a meatball. – That’s great. | -好像就是个肉丸子 -不错 |
[03:48] | But what do you think about this? | 你觉得这个如何 |
[03:50] | – Hubba hubba. – We need a picture. | -厉害厉害 -我们需要拍个照 |
[03:52] | – Gene, go get Mom’s phone. – On it! | -吉恩 去拿老妈的手机 -这就去 |
[03:54] | Got it! All you have to do | 拿到了 只需要 |
[03:55] | is ask Mom a math question and she says, | 问老妈个数学问题 她就会说 |
[03:57] | “Here, there’s a calculator on the phone. | “拿去 手机上有计算器 |
[03:59] | – Don’t make me do math!” – Great. | -别让我算数学” -很好 |
[04:01] | Give me sassy. | 来张有范儿的 |
[04:02] | Now give me classy. | 再来张经典的 |
[04:04] | Now gassy. | 现在是塌陷的 |
[04:05] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[04:07] | – Gene, stop-motion! – Okay, now what? | -吉恩 别动 -好的 然后呢 |
[04:07] | 一词多义 stop motion也有停格摄影的意思 | |
[04:09] | No, if we move him a little | 如果我们动它一点 |
[04:11] | and take another picture, and keep doing it, | 再拍一张照 然后一直这样 |
[04:13] | we can make a movie. Meat-mation! | 就能拍电影了 肉电影 |
[04:16] | Oh, my God, this is the most exciting thing we’ve ever done! | 天哪 这是我们做过最刺激的事了 |
[04:18] | Okay. Reposition very slightly, | 好的 稍微调整下姿势 |
[04:20] | another click, reposition… | 拍一张 再调整一下 |
[04:22] | And now I’m bored. | 我开始觉得无聊了 |
[04:24] | And if we adopt the metric system, | 如果我们实行公制 |
[04:26] | when someone says “Thanks a ton,” | 当有人说”万吨”感谢 |
[04:28] | You won’t actually know how much they’re thanking you. | 你就不知道他们有多感谢你了 |
[04:30] | Oh, my God, she’s a dud. | 她完全不行啊 |
[04:32] | She’s a dud, she is a dud. | 完全不行 完全不行 |
[04:35] | Find your Firefly. | 找到让你愤怒的东西 |
[04:37] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[04:38] | Tamica, look, | 塔米卡 看 |
[04:39] | I can kiss my elbow. | 我可以亲到手肘 |
[04:43] | T-The metric system is dumb! | 用公制蠢到家了 |
[04:45] | We already have grams, they’re called “Grandmas” | 我们已经有”克”了 外婆克 |
[04:47] | and mine lives in Florida, thank you. | 我外婆住佛罗里达 谢谢 |
[04:49] | And if she has to learn kilometers she’s gonna get lost | 如果让她用”千米” |
[04:51] | and never make it back to the condo. | 她会迷路 再也找不回家 |
[04:52] | This is America, damn it, and we’re the leader | 这里是美国啊亲们 我们是 |
[04:54] | of the free world, not the liter. | 自由世界的领导者 和”公升”没关系 |
[04:55] | U-s-a! U-s-a! | 美利坚 美利坚 |
[04:58] | Counterpoint… wow. | 对比法 |
[05:01] | She’s amazing. | 惊艳 |
[05:03] | And then you brought up foot-long hot dogs, which was great. | 然后你提到一尺长热狗 很妙 |
[05:06] | And then you pointed out that inchworms were cute, | 然后你指出尺蠖很可爱 |
[05:06] | 尺蠖[inchworm]的拼写含英制单位英寸[inch] 而蜈蚣[centipides]的拼写含公制单位厘[centi] | |
[05:08] | but centipedes were gross. | 但是蜈蚣就很恶心 |
[05:09] | – And then you’re so beautiful. – what? | -然后你特美 -什么 |
[05:12] | It’s– debate exercise. | 辩论训练 |
[05:13] | Proposition, we should go on a date. | 命题 我们应该约会 |
[05:16] | You take pro, I’ll take con. Go. | 你是正方 我是反方 开始 |
[05:18] | But dating isn’t debatable. | 但是约会这种事没法辩论 |
[05:19] | Everything’s debatable. | 所有事都可以辩论 |
[05:21] | Okay, we should go on a date because… | 好吧 我们应该约会 因为 |
[05:25] | Pro, we both live on land. | 利 我们都生活在陆地上 |
[05:28] | Con, people find me annoying. | 弊 别人觉得我很烦 |
[05:30] | Pro, oh, we’re not related to each other. | 利 我们没有血缘关系 |
[05:32] | Con, I get really, bad haircuts. | 弊 我的发型真的很丑 |
[05:34] | Pro, you don’t have a rat tail; that’s my deal-breaker. | 利 至少你没有编小辫 这是我的底线 |
[05:36] | Con, I have a rare kind of contagious acne. | 弊 我患有一种稀有的传染性痤疮 |
[05:40] | Pro, bears are less likely to attack two people than one. | 利 比起两个人 熊更常攻击一个人 |
[05:42] | Okay, I give up, I concede, you win. | 我放弃 我认输 你赢了 |
[05:44] | We should go on a date. | 我们应该约会 |
[05:45] | Damn, I even convinced myself. | 我居然这么厉害 |
[05:47] | I’m that good. | 把我自己都说服了 |
[05:48] | Then it’s settled. Shake. | 那就这么定了 握手 |
[05:52] | Sundown is at 6:43, | 太阳6点43分下山 |
[05:53] | so my telescope and I will be there 44. | 我会带着望远镜在44分抵达 |
[05:56] | Only Ursa Minor will be visible, | 只能看到小熊星座 |
[05:58] | but we’ll still have Ursa major fun. | 不过小熊星座有小熊星座的乐趣 |
[06:01] | Got it, you’ll show up or not show up. | 明白 你可能出现也可能不出现 |
[06:03] | I’ve been on dates before, I know how they work. | 我约过会 知道是怎么一回事 |
[06:05] | No, Tina, I’ll be there. | 不 蒂娜 我会赴约的 |
[06:06] | In fact, let me give you an emergency contact number | 这样吧 给你一个紧急联系电话 |
[06:09] | Because if I don’t show up, you can assume I’m dead. | 如果我没出现 那我可能死了 |
[06:11] | Wow, I’ve never had this for sure of a date. | 这在我约的会里肯定是没有过的 |
[06:14] | See you tonight. Unless I see you first. | 今晚见 除非我先见到你 |
[06:16] | Wait, never mind, that doesn’t… | 没什么 那话没啥 |
[06:22] | Well? Entertained? | 怎么样 有意思吗 |
[06:23] | It’s the best movie of meat dancing | 这是我见过最好的 |
[06:26] | and then its head falling off that I’ve ever seen. | 一坨肉跳舞然后最后没了脑袋的视频 |
[06:28] | Since Magic Mike. | 继《魔力麦克》之后 |
[06:29] | That’s what you kids have been doing for two days? | 你们俩这两天就在做这个 |
[06:31] | We had a technical delay while we figured out | 有个技术难题拖延了我们的进度 |
[06:33] | how to delete all the photos off your phone. | 我们不知道怎么清空你手机里的照片 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | It was just a bunch of pictures of your kids. | 都是些你的娃的照片 |
[06:38] | But this is just the sizzle reel | 这就是我们想做 |
[06:40] | for the movie we want to make, | 的电影的小样 |
[06:41] | – With a proper budget of $50 to $60. – No. | -预算合理 50到60块 -不 |
[06:44] | We’ve broken it out. | 我们已经尽力缩减 |
[06:45] | It’s all gotta-haves, and no-wanna-haves. | 全部是必需品 不是可有可无的东西 |
[06:48] | Every dollar ends up on that screen. | 花出去的每一分钱都会体现在荧幕上 |
[06:50] | “On set masseuse, preferably named Bruce”? | 现场按摩师 名字最好叫布鲁斯 |
[06:53] | Gotta-have! | 必需品 |
[06:54] | Let me tell you a little more about the hero, huh, Dad? | 老爸 让我跟你再详细说一下主人公 |
[06:56] | Really not necessary. | 不用了 |
[06:57] | Meat Man’s a survivor. | 肉男是幸存者 |
[06:59] | No, he’s not fancy, | 他并不帅气 |
[07:00] | He’s just a proud, independent, hamburger man. | 他只是一个骄傲 独立的汉堡人 |
[07:03] | A hamburger man. | 汉堡人 |
[07:04] | And when he talks, people listen. | 当他发话时 大家都会听 |
[07:06] | Especially his kids. | 尤其是他的孩子们 |
[07:07] | His super hot kids. | 他人见人爱的孩子们 |
[07:09] | Does this meat man have a name? | 这肉男有名字吗 |
[07:11] | Yes, it’s “Meat Man.” | 有 就叫肉男 |
[07:12] | – I like that. – Yeah. | -我喜欢 -对 |
[07:13] | I don’t know, I’m not seeing it. | 我说不好 没啥感觉 |
[07:15] | Let’s talk about the steamy girlfriend, Lorna. | 那我们来说说他的性感女友罗娜 |
[07:17] | Ooh, Lorna. | 罗娜 |
[07:18] | She’s the brains. She’s also the wild card. | 她智慧过人 充满无限可能 |
[07:21] | Her singing voice shatters diamonds! | 歌声比钻石还要闪亮迷人 |
[07:23] | I love it, I love it, I love it! | 我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[07:26] | Oh, the door. | 有人敲门 |
[07:27] | I don’t want to miss anything. | 我不想错过什么 |
[07:28] | Stop talking to each other. | 先别聊 |
[07:30] | Bonjour, Mrs. Belcher, | 您好 贝尔彻太太 |
[07:31] | I’m picking up Tina for a date. | 我来接蒂娜去约会 |
[07:33] | That’s nice, who’s Tina going on a date with? | 真好 蒂娜要和谁约会 |
[07:36] | Me. | 我 |
[07:37] | Hi, Henry. I’m almost ready. Come on up. | 嗨 亨利 我快好了 上来吧 |
[07:41] | Going up and everything, huh? | 要上去了是吗 |
[07:42] | Look at that. | 不错啊 |
[07:44] | Hello, Mr. Belcher. | 贝尔彻先生 您好 |
[07:46] | How are sports? | 最近比赛怎么样 |
[07:47] | They’re-they’re fine, I guess. | 应该 挺好的吧 |
[07:49] | Excellent. Gene, Louise. | 真好 吉恩 露易丝 |
[07:51] | How are your studies? | 学习怎么样 |
[07:52] | Someone did his research. | 看来某人做了调查啊 |
[07:54] | Yep, he has my blessing. | 是的 我祝福他 |
[07:56] | So Henry seems… to be here. | 亨利好像 来了 |
[07:59] | What’s going on with that? | 什么情况 |
[08:00] | Henry’s thoughtful and attentive. | 亨利很周到很细心 |
[08:01] | Other than my total lack of attraction to him, | 抛开我对他毫无兴趣这一点 |
[08:03] | – He’s perfect boyfriend material. – He is? | -他是做男友的最佳人选 -是吗 |
[08:06] | Well, I mean he’s made out | 我是说 男友该有的特质 |
[08:07] | of the same material as a boyfriend. | 他都有 |
[08:09] | Well, I guess you… solved… romance. | 看来你 解决 恋爱问题了 |
[08:12] | Yeah. Phew. | 是的 问得我好慌 |
[08:14] | So that was fun, Henry. | 亨利 今天很开心 |
[08:16] | I mean, sort of. | 还比较开心 |
[08:17] | Sorry if I was a telescope hog. | 抱歉我霸占了望远镜 |
[08:19] | No, you gave me a peek there near the end. | 哪里 在快结束时你还是让我看了一眼 |
[08:21] | I got the idea. | 我差不多也明白了 |
[08:22] | – Stars, right? – Yeah, planets. | -就是星星 对吧 -对 行星 |
[08:24] | And here we are back at my door. | 20分钟后 |
[08:25] | 20 minutes after we left. | 我们回到了我家门口 |
[08:26] | So at the end of dates | 在约会结束时 |
[08:28] | is when I hear kisses occur. | 我听说是要亲亲的 |
[08:30] | And we’re at the end of the date, | 既然这是约会结束的时候 |
[08:32] | therefore, we should probably… | 我想我们应该 |
[08:35] | Rebuttal | 反对 |
[08:36] | we have to debate with these mouths. | 我们还得用这张嘴来辩论 |
[08:38] | Don’t want to risk injury, right? | 不想冒受伤的险吧 |
[08:39] | God, I love it when you’re debatey. | 天 你一开始辩论我就沦陷了 |
[08:41] | Okay, genre-wise, | 就类型上来说 |
[08:43] | this is straight up action-adventure, Rom-com, | 这是一部集动作冒险 浪漫喜剧 |
[08:45] | costume, drama, buddy movie. | 古装 剧情和基友元素于一身的电影 |
[08:47] | Oh, I love those. | 这些我都超爱 |
[08:48] | So in this shot, Meat Man and Lorna scream | 在这个镜头里 肉男和罗娜为躲避邪恶的 |
[08:50] | through the Moscow streets avoiding rogue CIA agents | 中情局探员 在莫斯科街道四处逃窜 |
[08:53] | till they get to the one person he trusts, Poopov. | 直到他们找到唯一能信任的人普波夫 |
[08:57] | Can anyone do a Russian accent? | 有人会俄罗斯口音吗 |
[08:58] | – I can. – Vodka. | -我可以 -伏特加 |
[08:59] | All good, all good. | 很好 都很好 |
[09:01] | – I guess Dad. – Damn it! | -老爸来吧 -该死 |
[09:03] | “At last we meet, Meat Man.” | 我们终于见面了 肉男 |
[09:05] | Is anyone else hearing Dracula? | 有人和我一样听到吸血鬼的声音了吗 |
[09:08] | – Louise? – Yeah, hon? How can I help? | -露易斯 -怎么了亲爱的 |
[09:09] | Do you really want that double meat in there? | 这里真的要说两次肉吗 |
[09:11] | You have “Meet Meat?” | 见面和肉碰一起了[肉与见面同音] |
[09:12] | Oh, wow, that’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[09:13] | Thanks. Maybe we change it to: | 谢谢 我们可以改成 |
[09:15] | “At last we are face-to-face… “ | 我们终于面对面 |
[09:17] | Let’s cut it since you don’t want to say it. | 你不想说我们就剪掉吧 |
[09:19] | They’ll communicate with a look, let’s go. | 他们眼神交流就好 开始 |
[09:21] | A-A look? | 眼神 |
[09:22] | Nice going, hot shot, you lost your line. | 干得好 有前途 你的词没了 |
[09:24] | Roll camera and action. | 准备 开拍 |
[09:28] | They exchange a look, and cut. | 他们交换了一个眼神 结束 |
[09:31] | We’re moving on to Cairo. | 我们继续转战开罗 |
[09:32] | Are zoos humane? | 动物园人道吗 |
[09:34] | Well, my anaconda don’t want none. | 我的水蟒可不这么想 |
[09:42] | Put boys and girls in separate classes? | 男女分班上课 |
[09:44] | Is this middle school or the Middle Ages? | 这是中学还是中世纪 |
[09:46] | I’m dating her. | 我在和她交往 |
[09:53] | And that, my fellow Americans, | 我的美国同胞们 |
[09:55] | is why we should eat dog. | 这就是为什么我么该吃狗肉 |
[09:58] | Hey, it’s Jocelyn. | 我是乔丝玲 |
[10:00] | I’m here with Mr. DeSanto, | 站在我身边的是德桑托老师 |
[10:01] | who coaches the debate team, | 他是辩论队的指导老师 |
[10:03] | which I think is gymnastics? | 辩论是一种体操运动对吗 |
[10:04] | That’s right, Jocelyn. | 没错 乔丝玲 |
[10:06] | This weekend we go against King’s Head Island. | 本周我们对阵皇颅岛队 |
[10:08] | And if we win we’ll be bringing home the first trophy | 如果获胜 我们就能让瓦格斯塔夫 |
[10:10] | for the Wagstaff trophy case. | 的奖杯陈列柜住进首座奖杯 |
[10:12] | You mean the turtle tank? | 你说那个养乌龟的箱子吗 |
[10:14] | Well, it’s supposed to be a trophy case. | 那原本是个奖杯陈列柜 |
[10:16] | But there are turtles in it. | 但里面有乌龟 |
[10:17] | Which is going to change! | 以后就不会只有乌龟了 |
[10:19] | We are gonna be bringing home the iron. | 我们会拿回奖杯 |
[10:21] | But where will the turtles live? | 那乌龟住哪呢 |
[10:22] | I don’t f– I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 我不知道 |
[10:24] | Just don’t make it about the turtles, Jocelyn. | 不要老扯到乌龟 乔丝玲 |
[10:27] | Okay, guys, this is a debate team away match overnight. | 各位 今晚是辩论比赛前最后一晚 |
[10:31] | So bring your medication | 带上你们的药 |
[10:32] | – your mouth guards, nasal strips… – Yep. Nasal strips. | -护口器 鼻腔扩张条 -鼻腔扩张条 |
[10:35] | whatever you need to have a good night’s sleep | 所有能让你们睡个好觉的东西 |
[10:36] | for a strong debate. | 准备好打一场胜仗 |
[10:38] | Also, we have received our topic. | 另外 我们拿到辩题了 |
[10:40] | “Should a robot be president?” | 该不该让机器人做总统 |
[10:42] | Classic. Logic or emotion. | 很经典的辩题 理性还是感性 |
[10:43] | The old head versus heart. | 大脑还是内心 |
[10:45] | Hope you guys can prep for the debate | 你们该利用今晚的机会亲他个够 |
[10:47] | with all those smoochatunities on the overnight. | 为明天的辩论打气 |
[10:49] | Please. Kissing’s overrated. | 别这样 接吻的效力被言过其实了 |
[10:51] | Why lock lips when you can lock grips, right? | 能握手何必要接吻呢 |
[10:54] | Here’s a tape of King’s Head against Bog Harbor. | 这里有皇颅岛对战沼泽港的录像 |
[10:56] | They’ve got only one non-crappy debater, | 他们只有一位不蹩脚的辩手 |
[10:59] | – Sasha Whiteman. – Oh, I know Sasha. | -沙夏·惠特曼 -我认识沙夏 |
[11:01] | He’s tricky and preppy. | 他很狡猾 一副正派模样 |
[11:03] | Treppy? Pricky? | 是这么说的吗 |
[11:04] | He’ll have to be tricky ’cause the rest are stiffs. | 他必须狡猾 因为其他人都是二愣子 |
[11:07] | This guy gets stress hiccups. | 这家伙一紧张就打嗝 |
[11:08] | This girl’s braces lock up. | 这姑娘带牙套说话不利索 |
[11:10] | This Duncan guy is from New Zealand, | 这人叫邓肯 新西兰来的 |
[11:11] | and no one can understand him. | 没人听得懂他说的话 |
[11:13] | Rebuttal, yeah. Where I’m from we call it buttle rubbies. | 反对 我们家那边叫凡怼 |
[11:16] | Whoa. could-could we, roll back to Duncan? | 我们能倒回邓肯那一幕吗 |
[11:19] | – Buttle rubbies. – And roll back again. | -凡怼 -再倒回去 |
[11:21] | – I don’t get it. – Buttle rubbies. | -啥意思 -凡怼 |
[11:22] | And again. | 再倒 |
[11:23] | – Buttle rubbies. – Why are we doing this? | -凡怼 -我们这是要干嘛 |
[11:24] | – and one more time. – Last time. | -再来一次 -最后一次 |
[11:25] | – Buttle rubbies. – And again. | -凡怼 -再来 |
[11:25] | – What? – Buttle rubbies. | -什么 -凡怼 |
[11:26] | – Can you zoom? – I can’t zoom. | -能放大吗 -不能 |
[11:28] | – Zoom and enhance. – Enhance doesn’t exist. | -放大 增强效果 -没那玩意儿 |
[11:31] | – and freeze frame. – All right, Tina. | -定格 -够了 蒂娜 |
[11:32] | Come on, let’s start debate prepping, girlfriend. | 行了 我们开始准备辩论吧 女票 |
[11:35] | What?! Oh, right. | 什么 哦对哦 |
[11:37] | We’re dating. | 我们在交往 |
[11:40] | It all came rushing back. | 一切退回原点 |
[11:41] | I’m just prewired for long-necked boys | 我还是喜欢那种长脖子 |
[11:42] | with thick accents and/or speech impediments. | 重口音 或有言语障碍的男生 |
[11:44] | She likes them not quite a man and hard to understand. | 她喜欢没男人味以及不可理会的男生 |
[11:47] | – It stinks. – I know, sweetie. | -太烦[臭]了 -我懂 亲爱的 |
[11:50] | No, something actually smells bad. | 不是 真的有臭臭的味道 |
[11:53] | It’s Meat Man. | 是肉男 |
[11:54] | He’s not getting any younger under these lights. | 这些灯光只会加速它的老化 |
[11:56] | Oh, boy. The meat is turning gray. | 天 肉都变灰色了 |
[11:58] | Makeup. | 化妆师 |
[11:59] | Best I can do. | 我只能尽力 |
[12:01] | I can’t break up with Henry right before the big debate. | 我不能在大赛前和亨利分手 |
[12:03] | It’ll kill him and we’ll lose, | 那会让他备受打击 我们就会输 |
[12:05] | which will kill him again. | 然后会对他造成二次打击 |
[12:06] | Listen, you’re in, you’re out. 24 hours. | 听着 你一去一回一天时间 |
[12:08] | And then Monday let Henry down as gently as you can, | 然后周一再尽量婉转得甩掉亨利 |
[12:11] | like I did with Hugo. | 就像我甩雨果那样 |
[12:12] | You sang a break-up song on his answering machine. | 你在他的答录机里录了一首分手歌 |
[12:15] | It was a rap, Bob. | 那是饶舌 鲍勃 |
[12:17] | Tina, honey, just keep your head in the game, | 蒂娜 亲爱的 专注比赛就好 |
[12:19] | and don’t even look at this Duncan boy. | 看都不要看那个邓肯 |
[12:21] | Avoid. Avoid. | 躲开 躲开 |
[12:22] | Got it. Avoid mixing with Duncan. | 懂了 不要和邓肯接触 |
[12:26] | Okay, guys, mix it up. | 好了各位 聊起来吧 |
[12:28] | What do you say we go over there and get in their faces? | 我们过去给他们好看怎么样 |
[12:30] | You know, intimidate them in a polite way. | 礼貌地胁迫 |
[12:32] | Great idea, Habes. | 好主意 小哈 |
[12:34] | Really get in their faces, like an inch away. | 贴着他们的脸挑衅 像这样 |
[12:36] | I’m drinking wine. I’m off school property. | 我要喝酒了 我现在不归学校管了 |
[12:39] | Or-Or, rejoinder, | 或者 |
[12:41] | we keep our distance and ignore them. | 我们保持距离 忽略他们 |
[12:43] | That always chaps my hide. | 我老觉得那很烦 |
[12:44] | Tina Belcher. | 蒂娜·贝尔彻 |
[12:46] | I heard that voice, and I knew it either | 我一听到声音 就知道这不是 |
[12:48] | had to be Tina Belcher | 蒂娜·贝尔彻 |
[12:49] | or the saddest bird in the world. | 也是这世上最悲催的家伙 |
[12:51] | – Hi, Sasha. Hello. – Hi. | -你好 沙夏 你好 -你好 |
[12:54] | Closer. Intimidate. | 近点儿 吓吓他们 |
[12:56] | Tina, you seem to have noticed Duncan, | 蒂娜 你貌似一直在留意邓肯 |
[12:58] | our exchange student from somewhere. | 我们交换生 来自…某地 |
[13:00] | – New Zealand. – Right. | -新西兰 -没错 |
[13:02] | It’s so far away that Duncan | 那儿太远了 邓肯 |
[13:03] | went through puberty on the plane. | 的青春期都是在飞机上度过的 |
[13:05] | It’s true. I got pit scrubbies and other scrubbies, | 是的 我的腋毛和其它体毛都长出来了 |
[13:07] | a couple of chesties. | 比如几根胸毛 |
[13:08] | Oh, a new one. Want one? | 新长的 想来一根吗 |
[13:10] | One of your chesties? | 一根你的胸毛吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah. They just twist off. | 是啊 可以拔下来 |
[13:12] | Want me to twist you off a chestie? | 要我给你拔一根吗 |
[13:14] | Yes? I-I mean no. No. No. | 要 我是说 不要 不要 |
[13:16] | – Sasha, you want one? – Yeah, I’ll take one. | -沙夏 你呢 -来一根 |
[13:18] | No worries, here you go. That’s my best one. | 甭担心 给 那是我最好的一根 |
[13:20] | No worries. That’s what you say | 甭担心 不需要担心时 |
[13:21] | when there aren’t worries, right? | 你们都这么说吗 |
[13:22] | But-but when there are worries, | 但如果需要担心 |
[13:23] | what do you say, “Worries”? | 怎么说呢 “请担心”吗 |
[13:25] | Duncan. | 邓肯 |
[13:26] | King’s Head huddle. | 开个碰头会 |
[13:28] | Tina is super freaky for Duncan. | 蒂娜对邓肯超级着迷 |
[13:31] | I’m calling an audible. | 我要求临时改变战术 |
[13:32] | Duncan, you’ll be my number two tomorrow | 邓肯 你明天做我副手 |
[13:33] | against Henry and Tina. | 对抗亨利和蒂娜 |
[13:34] | Brenda, you’re benched. | 布伦达 你成替补了 |
[13:36] | – But… – Brenda, shush. | -可是 -布伦达 别说了 |
[13:37] | We’re going with the debate candy. | 我们让辩论甜心上 |
[13:39] | I’m not a good debater. | 我辩论不太行 |
[13:40] | Just be you. And if you can figure out a way | 有你这人就行 如果你能设法 |
[13:42] | to take off your shirt during the debate, do it. | 在辩论期间脱掉衬衫 那就再好不过了 |
[13:44] | Just use my arms, right? | 我就动胳膊就好了 对吗 |
[13:45] | Fun mixer. I-I’m gonna go prep for the debate. | 交流会真有趣 我去做辩论准备了 |
[13:47] | You know, I think Duncan’s gonna body surf | 邓肯好像刚好会在酒店窗外 |
[13:50] | right outside the hotel windows to clear his brain. | 玩人体冲浪来放松大脑 |
[13:52] | Oh, I’ll go get my togs on then. | 那我去拿弹力衣 |
[13:54] | You probably call them swimmies. | 你们这边可能叫泳衣 |
[13:55] | I don’t care. Bye. | 我不在乎 再见 |
[13:59] | That wave was a dumper. | 这浪可真猛 |
[14:00] | I almost lost my togs. | 差点把我弹力衣冲掉了 |
[14:01] | You could nearly see my bum. | 你们都能看见我屁股了 |
[14:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:07] | Tina, the sunset is gorgeous down here. | 蒂娜 楼下的落日超好看 |
[14:09] | You need help toweling off, Dunc? | 需要帮忙擦身吗 小邓 |
[14:11] | Is no one gonna help Duncan towel off? Really? | 没人帮邓肯擦身吗 真的吗 |
[14:14] | It’s so simple. He’s wet, make him dry. | 多简单的事儿 他湿了 给他弄干 |
[14:16] | I know what you’re doing, Sasha. | 我知道你在做什么 沙夏 |
[14:17] | You’re not gonna get me down to the beach. | 我不会被你骗到海滩去的 |
[14:20] | Just calling you back real quick | 我只是想告诉你一声 |
[14:22] | to let you know that Duncan | 邓肯现在 |
[14:23] | is being so self-deprecatingly charming right now. | 正低调地释放迷人魅力 |
[14:25] | He’s the center of attention, but also a little bit alone. | 他万众瞩目 但也有点孤单 |
[14:27] | No one gets him. | 没人懂他 |
[14:29] | There. | 好了 |
[14:31] | Oh, no, someone pulled the fire alarm. | 哦不 有人拉响了火警警报 |
[14:33] | Everybody down to the beautiful beach. | 所有人都得去美丽的海滩 |
[14:37] | Whoops. All better. | 哎呀 好了 |
[14:39] | Whoops. All better. | 哎呀 好了 |
[14:40] | Whoops. All better. Whoops. | 哎呀 好了 哎呀 |
[14:41] | Oh, my God. Meat man’s a mess. | 天呐 肉男简直一团糟 |
[14:43] | Yeah, I don’t think the love scene’s believable anymore. | 是啊 我觉得这样感情戏会很难引起共鸣 |
[14:46] | Lorna wouldn’t kiss that old meat. | 罗娜不会亲那坨烂掉的肉 |
[14:48] | Oh, it’s a little late in the day | 白天才开始讨论 |
[14:49] | to start talking about things Lorna wouldn’t do. | 罗娜不会做的事有点迟了 |
[14:52] | Look, I’ll kick in another ten pounds of hamburger | 听着 我愿意再拿十磅碎牛肉 |
[14:54] | for a new meat man. | 给你做个新的肉男 |
[14:55] | You mean recast? | 你是说换演员吗 |
[14:56] | But he’s been with us since the beginning. | 可从一开始就是他 |
[14:58] | He knows the part. | 他了解角色 |
[15:00] | He’s just a piece of meat. | 他只是块肉 |
[15:01] | “Just a piece of meat”? Wow. | “只是块肉” 哇奥 |
[15:03] | That’s kind of rough, Linda. | 这话有点刺耳 琳达 |
[15:04] | Yeah, you should hear yourself. | 是的 你该听听自己说了啥 |
[15:06] | Okay. Sorry. Sorry, Meat Man. | 好吧 抱歉 抱歉 肉男 |
[15:08] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:10] | False alarm, everybody can go back in. | 误报 大家以回去了 |
[15:13] | Probably a prank, a super-cool prank. | 可能是个恶作剧 一个超大胆的恶作剧 |
[15:15] | I’m going in. I-I got to go find an extension cord | 我进去了 我得去给我的睡眠呼吸暂停 |
[15:18] | for my sleep apnea machine. | 治疗机找一根延长电线 |
[15:19] | Yeah, I’m gonna go in, too… oh! | 好 我也要进去了 |
[15:21] | Oh, look at that. You guys bumped into each other. | 看啊 你们两个撞了个满怀 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna go inside, bye. | 我进去了 再见 |
[15:25] | Oh, hi. Didn’t see you there. | 你好 没看见你在那儿 |
[15:27] | A crab bit me on my clacker. | 我的肛门被一只螃蟹咬了 |
[15:29] | That’s nice. | 那很好 |
[15:30] | Just taking in the view. | 看看风景吧 |
[15:32] | The lights look pretty on the water, huh? | 水面上的光看着挺漂亮吧 |
[15:34] | Yeah. You know, in New Zealand, | 是啊 在新西兰 |
[15:35] | we don’t say, “Turn off the light,” | 我们不说”关灯” |
[15:37] | we say, “Turn on the dark.” | 我们说”开启黑暗” |
[15:38] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[15:41] | Oh! I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:42] | Wait, wait, I got to check something. | 等等 等等 我得核实点事情 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I was right. | 没错 我是对的 |
[15:48] | – No worries. – No. Worries. | -甭担心 -不 要担心 |
[15:54] | Did you do those tongue exercises last night? | 你昨晚做那些口条练习了吗 |
[15:56] | What, no. It was just a little peck. | 什么 没有的事 只是轻轻啄了一下 |
[15:58] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦 做了 做了 |
[16:00] | All limber. | 都练熟了 |
[16:01] | Oh, my God, now we got flies. | 天呐 这下苍蝇都来了 |
[16:02] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[16:03] | Shoo. Shoo. | 走 走 |
[16:04] | Oh, I-I think I swallowed one. | 我觉得我吞了一只 |
[16:07] | It’s flying back up. | 它要飞出来了 |
[16:08] | Louise, we’ve got to wrap this up. | 露易丝 我们得赶紧收工了 |
[16:10] | I know, I know. I’ve got a new ending, okay? | 我知道了 我想了个新结尾 |
[16:12] | Instead of the last 15 sequences, | 换掉最后15幕 |
[16:14] | we just blow Meat Man up | 我们就用一捆我从泰迪那 |
[16:16] | with a bunch of firecrackers I got from Teddy. | 弄来的鞭炮炸掉肉男 |
[16:18] | Bang! Fade out, roll credits. | 一声巨响 银幕渐暗 播放演职员表 |
[16:20] | The whole time he’s been looking for the bomb, | 他一直在找炸弹 |
[16:22] | and it’s in his butt! | 结果炸弹就在他屁股里 |
[16:23] | That’s crazy. The meat would go everywhere. | 太疯狂了 肉会飞得到处都是 |
[16:25] | And Teddy, you shouldn’t give my kids fireworks. | 还有泰迪 你不该给我孩子鞭炮 |
[16:27] | Bob, on the set I like to be the solution guy, | 鲍勃 在片场我想当解决问题的人 |
[16:30] | not the here’s-why-we-can’t guy. | 而不是这不行那不行的讨厌鬼 |
[16:32] | But there is something kind of perfect about it. | 但这结尾的确有一些可圈可点的地方 |
[16:34] | – I say we do it. – And I say you don’t. | -我们开拍吧 -不能拍 |
[16:38] | Hugo? | 雨果 |
[16:39] | – And Ron. – And Ron. Sorry, Ron. | -还有罗恩 -还有罗恩 抱歉 罗恩 |
[16:41] | When I arrived for a surprise health inspection, | 我来卫生突击检查 |
[16:44] | I expected to find beaucoup violations, | 预想看到的是各种违规行为 |
[16:47] | but not you people about to explode | 而不是你们要 |
[16:49] | rotted meat all over the restaurant. | 把烂肉炸得满餐厅都是 |
[16:50] | But we need an end for our movie. | 但我们的电影需要一个结尾 |
[16:52] | Well, I could care… movie? | 我才不关心…你说电影吗 |
[16:55] | Should a robot be president? | 该不该让机器人当总统 |
[16:57] | Tina Belcher of Wagstaff will give | 请瓦格斯塔夫的蒂娜·贝尔彻 |
[16:59] | the First Negative. | 做反方一辩陈词 |
[17:05] | No, we should not have a robot president be-kiss… | 不该 我们不该让机器人当总统 因吻 |
[17:09] | I-I-I mean because it wouldn’t be | 我是说 因为机器人 |
[17:11] | smooch, I mean smart. | 不够亲亲 不够聪明 |
[17:14] | In the words of President Abraham Duncan… | 亚伯拉罕·邓肯总统曾经说过 |
[17:17] | I-I-I mean Duncan Lincoln. | 不对 是邓肯·林肯 |
[17:18] | I mean, damn it, I-I-I kissed Duncan last night. | 不对 该死 我 我昨晚亲了邓肯 |
[17:21] | Oh, no, it can’t be. | 怎么这样 |
[17:22] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 是的 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 对不起 亨利 |
[17:25] | You’re using our First Negative | 你用反方一辩陈词 |
[17:27] | to tell me you kissed Duncan? | 来告诉我你亲了邓肯 |
[17:29] | And to break up with you. | 以及我要和你分手 |
[17:31] | And to break up with me? | 以及你要和我分手 |
[17:32] | Oh. We’re dead. | 我们完蛋了 |
[17:33] | We are dead. | 完蛋了 |
[17:35] | I guess you can debate what you don’t believe, | 我们也许可以为自己不相信的东西辩护 |
[17:37] | but you can’t date what you don’t believe. | 但却无法和你不喜欢的人约会 |
[17:39] | Anyway, robot president, um… | 总之 机器人总统 |
[17:42] | Oh, out of time. | 时间到 |
[17:43] | I like kissing, you know? | 我喜欢接吻 |
[17:45] | I’m always keen for a kiss. | 我永远渴望接吻 |
[17:47] | Should I talk about the robot? | 我应该谈谈机器人吗 |
[17:48] | A robot prezzy could turn into a plane. | 机器人可以自己变成一架飞机 |
[17:51] | No need for Air Force One, then. | 那样就用不着空军一号了 |
[17:52] | He is Air Force One. | 他自己就是空军一号 |
[17:54] | You know how long it’ll take me | 你知道我要花多久 |
[17:56] | to find another girlfriend? | 才能找到新女友吗 |
[18:02] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[18:03] | Instead of blowing up, Meat Man just drives away, | 把爆炸换成肉男开车驶向远方 |
[18:07] | and everyone knows that’s the last they’ll ever see of him. | 但大家都明白 今后再也看不到他了 |
[18:09] | That’s a terrible ending. | 这结局烂透了 |
[18:11] | It’s how the movie Drive ended. | 《亡命驾驶》就是这么结束的 |
[18:12] | – Ron cried. – I did. | -罗恩还看哭了呢 -是的 |
[18:14] | No, no, the only ending that makes any sense | 不不 爆炸是唯一说得通 |
[18:17] | is the explosion. | 的结局 |
[18:18] | You-You die how you live. | 怎么活的 就要怎么死 |
[18:19] | Scarface, Easy Rider, | 《疤面煞星》 《逍遥骑士》 |
[18:21] | Butch and Sundance. | 《虎豹小霸王》都是这样的 |
[18:22] | Curious George. | 还有《好奇小猴乔治》 |
[18:23] | He was a little too curious. | 好奇害死猴子 |
[18:25] | Okay, fine, but you deep clean afterwards, | 好吧 但之后你要做全面清洁 |
[18:28] | and I get grateful acknowledgment in the credits, | 电影最后要特别感谢我 |
[18:30] | plus a swag bag. | 我还要个礼包 |
[18:31] | We’re doing it, we’re doing it. | 可以做了 可以做了 |
[18:32] | Explode that sweet meat. | 炸掉那个帅气的肉团 |
[18:33] | Anybody else with a phone, get it out. | 有手机的都拿出来 |
[18:35] | We want multiple angles. | 我们需要多角度拍摄 |
[18:37] | Okay, Teddy, cue firecrackers. | 泰迪 点爆竹 |
[18:39] | Roger. | 收到 |
[18:39] | We do this shot once, people. | 必须一次过哈各位 |
[18:41] | Roll camera! | 开始 |
[18:52] | Maybe a mistake. | 好像是个错误 |
[18:54] | I’ve got old meat inside my headphone jack. | 我耳机里都是快腐烂的肉 |
[18:56] | Worth it! | 值 |
[18:57] | Should a robot be president? | 该不该让机器人当总统 |
[19:00] | Head or heart? Logic or emotion? | 脑和心 理性和感性 哪个更重要 |
[19:02] | Take a look at the Wagstaff team | 感性会带来什么 |
[19:04] | to see what emotions get you. | 看看瓦格斯塔夫辩论队就知道了 |
[19:05] | Let’s keep emotions where they belong, | 我们还是让感性呆在它该呆的位置 |
[19:07] | in off-Broadway shows that my uncle finances. | 比如我叔叔赞助的那些不在百老汇上演的演出 |
[19:10] | Robots have no emotions; they’ll keep us safe. | 机器人没有感情 它们会保护我们 |
[19:13] | Should a robot be president? | 该不该让机器人当总统 |
[19:14] | Hell yes. | 当然该 |
[19:15] | Hell yes! | 当然该 |
[19:17] | I nailed it, we’re gonna win. | 我太棒了 我们赢定了 |
[19:19] | Rejoinder, Tina Belcher, Wagstaff. | 请反方瓦格斯塔夫蒂娜·贝尔彻回辩 |
[19:22] | Henry, I know I wasted valuable debate minutes | 亨利 虽然为了跟你分手 我浪费了 |
[19:25] | breaking up with you, | 宝贵的辩论时间 |
[19:26] | but you’re still my debate partner, | 但你还是我的队友 |
[19:27] | and I think maybe we can win this thing. | 我觉得我们还是可以赢的 |
[19:31] | Let’s talk about so-called logic. | 我们来谈一谈所谓的逻辑 |
[19:33] | I started dating Henry because it seemed logical | 我会和亨利约会就是因为和一个虽然 |
[19:36] | to try a reliable, but not-remotely-my-type guy. | 远非我取向但可靠的男生约会是合理的选择 |
[19:39] | Sorry, Henry. | 抱歉 亨利 |
[19:40] | But it was the wrong decision. | 但这是错误的 |
[19:42] | I was using my head to do something | 我用理性做出了选择 |
[19:44] | that it couldn’t handle by itself. | 但却不能承受其后果 |
[19:45] | The brain needs the heart and the heart needs the brain. | 理性需要感性 感性也需要理性 |
[19:49] | I want a president with both those things, | 我想要一个二者兼有的总统 |
[19:51] | with feelings, and lips | 有感情 有口才 |
[19:52] | and a butt and boobs if it’s a woman. | 如果是女的还要翘臀和丰胸 |
[19:54] | Humans for president. | 支持人类当总统 |
[19:57] | Oh, crap. | 不妙 |
[19:58] | She’s still amazing. | 她依然很厉害 |
[20:01] | Winner, Wagstaff. | 获胜方 瓦格斯塔夫 |
[20:03] | Oh, my God, we won! | 天呐 我们赢了 |
[20:04] | That’s us, right? | 是我们 对吗 |
[20:05] | Aren’t we the Waggies? | 我们不是瓦格队的吗 |
[20:06] | When do you go back to New Zealand? | 你啥时候回新西兰 |
[20:08] | I live here now. I’ve moved here. | 我在这儿定居了 |
[20:09] | – Well, you’re not welcome. – That’s not right. | -这儿不欢迎你 -这可不好 |
[20:12] | – Sorry about everything, Henry. – It’s okay. | -我为所有事道歉 亨利 -没关系 |
[20:14] | You made some good points up there. | 你说得很有道理 |
[20:15] | And I didn’t even think I’d go on a date until grad school, | 我本以为我得到研究生才能交到女朋友 |
[20:18] | so I’m way ahead, according to Haber-metrics. | 根据哈伯度量制 我已经超前了 |
[20:21] | There’s someone out there for you. | 你会找到对的人的 |
[20:22] | And that’s not up for debate. | 这一点是不用辩论的 |
[20:25] | Great summation. | 总结得很棒 |
[20:27] | Watch out, Meat Man. | 当心 肉男 |
[20:28] | It might be a trap! | 可能是陷阱 |
[20:29] | Don’t worry, we’ll meat again… | 别担心 我们会再见的 |
[20:32] | – So you broke up with poor Henry, huh? – Yeah. | -你和可怜的亨利分手了吗 -是的 |
[20:34] | I guess you just can’t talk yourself into love. | 看来爱情是不能勉强的 |
[20:37] | I can talk myself into anything. | 对我来说一切都可以勉强 |
[20:38] | I like salad now! | 我现在都喜欢上沙拉了 |
[20:40] | Here comes the boffo ending, Dad. | 超棒的结局来了 老爸 |
[20:42] | – It’s beautiful. – Yeah. | -好美 -是的 |
[20:44] | Bob. You identify with Meat Man. | 鲍勃 你跟肉男产生共鸣了 |
[20:47] | I just think it’s a good movie, Lin. | 我只是觉得这是一部好电影 琳 |
[20:49] | Everybody does. It’s the best movie. | 我们都这么认为 超棒的电影 |
[20:52] | Mom, you have old meat in your ear. | 老妈 你耳朵里有肉馅儿 |
[20:53] | That’s collectible. Save it. | 值得收藏 把它留着 |
[20:57] | 出演人员 肉男 | |
[21:04] | Does this meat man have a name? | 这肉男有名字吗 |
[21:05] | Yes. It’s Meat Man. | 有 就叫肉男 |
[21:08] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[21:10] | “Just a piece of meat”? | 一块肉而已 |
[21:16] | Meat Man’s a survivor. | 肉男是幸存者 |
[21:17] | No, he’s not fancy. | 不 他不帅气 |
[21:19] | He’s just a proud, independent hamburger man. | 他只是一个骄傲 独立的汉堡人 |
[21:22] | And when he talks, people listen. | 当他发话时 大家都会听 |
[21:22] | 特别感谢 雨果 及罗恩 |