Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Gene, breakfast. Yum! 吉恩 吃早餐了 很好吃哦
[00:03] Sorry I took so long, 抱歉来迟了
[00:04] but I think you’ll agree it was worth the wait. 但我想你们会一致认为等待是值得的
[00:08] Why are you wearing your fancy clothes? 你干嘛穿这么隆重
[00:10] Why aren’t you wearing yours? 你干嘛穿这么随便
[00:12] These are my fancy clothes. 对我来说这就很隆重了
[00:14] Gene’s all dressed up for the school-wide mock trial. 吉恩精心打扮是为了学校的模拟法庭
[00:17] He’s the big, tough prosecutor. 他会担任强壮能干的原告律师
[00:19] Oh,right. Right. 啊 对对
[00:20] I’m a sharp-dressed, silver-tongued devil. 我是一表人才 口若悬河的恶魔
[00:22] And he’s going up against Louise, 他将对决露易丝
[00:24] the savvy defense lawyer. 精明的辩护律师
[00:26] It’s Belcher against Belcher! 贝尔彻对决贝尔彻
[00:29] We win either way! 不管怎样我们都是赢家
[00:30] It is impressive that our kids 两个孩子都被选上当律师
[00:31] got chosen to be the lawyers. 真是不可思议
[00:33] It really is. Also, totally random. 也很随机
[00:35] Yep. Literally picked out of a hat. 没错 实际上就是抽签选的
[00:37] And we can’t forget the most important role of all– 我们不能忘记这当中最重要的角色
[00:39] Tina the juror! 陪审员蒂娜
[00:41] With great jury comes great responsibility. 伟大的陪审员需要很强的责任心
[00:43] You lucked out, T. 你很走运啊 蒂娜
[00:44] I wish I could sit on the jury and zone out 我也想坐在陪审员的位置上发呆
[00:46] while we do a mock trial of Snow White. 让他们去搞他们的白雪公主模拟审判
[00:48] Whoa, do you think the Evil Queen 你认为邪恶皇后
[00:51] gave Snow White a poison apple? 给了白雪公主有毒的苹果吗
[00:53] – Yes! – That’s for a jury of her peers to decide.‬ -是的 -这得她的同学陪审员来决定
[00:56] But probably. 但应该是真的
[00:56] It’s just so babyish. 真是幼稚死
[00:58] I mean, why can’t we do a mock trial 我们为什么不能做
[00:59] of a double homicide or something? 双尸命案之类的模拟审判呢
[01:01] Double homicide. Twice as nice! 双尸命案 双倍精彩
[01:04] Okay, everyone, 好了 大家
[01:05] Judge Conklin is just outside, and he’s ready to begin. 康克林法官就在门外 可以开始了
[01:08] He’s retired, but today he’s going to hear our case 他已经退休 今天来帮我们主持法庭
[01:10] and guide us through the process. 指导我们走一遍审判流程
[01:12] I want to be Snow White. 我想当白雪公主
[01:14] Snow way. 梦吧
[01:15] Bailiff Zeke, 齐克法警
[01:16] why don’t you get us started? 你引导大家开始吧
[01:17] Hear ye, hear ye! 注意 注意
[01:18] The court of the Honorable Judge Conklin is now in session. 尊敬的康克林法官即将入庭
[01:22] – All rise. – Honorable? -全体起立 -尊敬的
[01:24] I haven’t been called that since 1997. 1997年后就没人再这么称呼我了
[01:26] Maybe you should call me 也许你们该称我为
[01:27] the “Somewhat respectable” Judge Conklin. “有点”令人尊敬的康克林法官
[01:31] He’s funny! 他真幽默
[01:33] The somewhat wet and messy Judge Conklin. 有点湿有点邋遢的康克林法官
[01:35] I had a little accident. Just water, not pee. 我遇到一点事故 只是水 不是尿
[01:38] God, this guy’s got no filter. 天哪 这兄弟太实诚了
[01:40] Be seated! 就座
[01:42] It’s gonna be a long day. 漫长的一天啊
[01:43] Okay, here we go. 好了 我们开庭
[01:44] We will first hear from the prosecution. 我们先听听原告的陈述
[01:47] Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, 法官大人 陪审团的女士们先生们
[01:49] here are the facts: the Evil Queen 以下就是事实的真相
[01:51] was jealous of my client, the gorgeous, 邪恶皇后出于对我的当事人 美丽动人
[01:53] but-a-little-sun-wouldn’t- kill-her Snow White, 但有点太白的白雪公主的嫉妒
[01:54] and gave her a poison apple, 给了她一个毒苹果
[01:56] sending her into a sleeping death. 导致她长睡不起
[01:58] To sum it up, not cool. 用一句话总结就是 一点都不酷
[02:00] So do your thing and return a verdict of guilty. 请尽你们的职责 做出有罪的判决
[02:02] Okay, counterpoint: she’s not guilty. 好了 辩方观点 她无罪
[02:06] Thank you . 谢谢
[02:06] – Louise? – Yes ma’am?‬ -露易丝 -什么事
[02:08] If you don’t want to participate, 如果你不想参与
[02:09] then you can just write a thousand-word essay 可以选择就司法系统写一篇
[02:10] on the legal system, due tomorrow. 一千字的论文 明天交给我
[02:12] What am I supposed to do? 我还能怎么辩啊
[02:14] I mean, her first name is “Evil.” 她名字里都有邪恶两个字好吗
[02:16] – Louise… – Fine. -露易丝 -好吧
[02:19] You know any places that make good food, Bob? 你知道什么好吃的餐厅吗 鲍勃
[02:22] Yeah, Mort, why? 知道 莫特 怎么了
[02:24] I’m hosting my mom’s birthday party, 我要帮我们母亲办生日宴
[02:25] and I need a caterer. 需要一名厨师
[02:26] Oh, okay. So… us? Bob’s Burgers? 我们 开心汉堡店如何
[02:30] Oh, God no! 天 不行
[02:31] – Geez, Mort. – Yeah, what the hell?‬ – 太伤人了莫特 -就是 啥意思
[02:32] If I was having a funeral, 如果我要办葬礼
[02:34] I’d get my dead bodies from your place. 我肯定会找你
[02:36] No, no, no, no, don’t get me wrong, it’s not you. 不不不不 别误会 不是你们的问题
[02:38] It’s just that my mom’s picky. 是我母亲太挑剔
[02:40] If it doesn’t have a shrimp on it, she won’t eat it. 没有虾的食物她都不吃
[02:42] I love your food, too– sorry to interrupt– 我也很喜欢你们的菜 抱歉打断你们了
[02:44] but I found something in it that I don’t love… this. 但我在里面发现了我不喜欢的东西 这个
[02:48] – Oh, God! – Can we make you another one? -天哪 -我们再给你做一个行吗
[02:50] Yeah, I’m not sure I could eat another burger. 我觉得我应该吃不下了
[02:52] I’ll take it. 我替你吃
[02:53] Look, we’re really sorry about this. 我们真的很抱歉
[02:55] Let us um… let us comp your meal. 我们给您免餐吧
[02:57] No, no. Are you sure? 不用 不用 真的吗
[02:58] Yes. We insist. 是的 我们坚持
[02:59] Well, in that case, thank you. 既然这样 那谢了
[03:01] Have a great day! 祝生活愉快
[03:03] This is a brown hair. That’s weird. 这头发是棕色的 奇怪
[03:05] Makes me wonder how much hair 我在想这些年
[03:06] I’ve eaten here over the years. 我在你这里吃了多少头发
[03:08] Probably a whole mullet’s worth. 也许得有一整颗胭脂鱼头了
[03:10] 胭脂鱼头 指一种发型 前面两侧短 脑后长
[03:11] Worth it.‬ 值了
[03:13] So, you’re a charming prince, huh? 你就是白马王子是吧
[03:15] Yes, I am. 是的 我就是
[03:16] And what kind of charmer goes around kissing dead girls? 哪门子白马王子会到处去亲女尸
[03:20] I was trying to revive her with my true-love kiss. 我是想用我的真爱之吻唤醒她
[03:22] Get off my back! 别找茬
[03:23] How many corpses did you kiss 在发现白雪公主前
[03:25] before you found your Snow White, Romeo? 你已经亲过多少具死尸了 罗密欧
[03:28] – None. – How many?!‬ -没有 -多少
[03:29] – One. – How many?!‬ -一个 -多少
[03:30] – Four! – How many?!‬ -四个 -多少
[03:31] I don’t know! 我不知道
[03:32] Why don’t you think?! 你好好想想
[03:33] Ms. Jacobson, help! 雅各布森老师 救我
[03:35] Order! Order! 肃静 肃静
[03:36] Are you going somewhere with this, Counselor? 你问这问题有什么目的吗 律师
[03:38] No, not really, I just wanted 并没有 我只是想
[03:39] to upset the witness, Your Honor. 气气证人 法官大人
[03:40] – Looks like you did it. – I did it, yeah. -看来你做到了 -是的 我做到了
[03:42] If there are no further questions, 如果没有其它问题
[03:43] it’s time for the jury to deliberate. 那就该让陪审团商议结果了
[03:45] All right, then, I guess I ask for a mistrial. 好吧 我想申请无效审判
[03:48] It’s impossible for my client, the Evil Queen, 我的当事人邪恶皇后
[03:51] to get a fair trial here because 根本不可能得到公平的审判
[03:52] everyone knows the story of Snow White. 因为人人都知道白雪公主的故事
[03:55] No one has ever asked for a mistrial. 还没人申请过无效审判呢
[03:57] So you’ll grant me one? 所以你同意吗
[03:59] No. The jury seems impartial and capable. 不 我看陪审团大公至正 精明能干
[04:01] And mysterious, with a hint of glamour. 还神秘莫测 魅力动人
[04:03] Jury, how do you find the defendant? 陪审团 你们对被告的意见是
[04:05] The impartial, capable, 大公至正 精明能干
[04:07] mysterious and glamorous jury 神秘莫测 魅力动人的陪审团
[04:08] rules in favor of the prosecution. 判原告胜诉
[04:10] We find the Evil Queen guilty. 邪恶皇后有罪
[04:12] – Shocking. – Sweet Lady Justice! -震惊 -美丽的正义女神
[04:14] No, I didn’t! 我没有
[04:16] – Yes, you did! – I-I did not! -你有 -我没有
[04:18] What is going on? 怎么回事
[04:19] Mr. Frond stole my yogurt! 福旺德老师偷了我的酸奶
[04:21] Look! This is his trash can. 看 这是他的垃圾桶
[04:23] Gasp! Right? 吓人 对吧
[04:24] I did not eat that yogurt. 那盒酸奶不是我吃的
[04:26] It’s a crime of passion fruit! 这是百香果之罪
[04:28] Sounds like you need a lawyer. 看来你需要一位律师
[04:29] Hey, let’s try this in student court! 我们在学生模拟法庭试试吧
[04:31] We’ve already got a judge. 我们这儿有现成的法官
[04:33] Oh, I mean, we were gonna try 我们本来明天是要
[04:35] the Three Little Pigs tomorrow. 用《三只小猪》的案例的
[04:36] I’m fine taking this to student court. 我同意上诉学生法庭
[04:38] Let the whole school see that Mr. Frond is 让全校人看看 福旺德老师
[04:40] a dirty yogurt thief! 是个卑鄙的酸奶小偷
[04:41] I am not a thief! 我不是小偷
[04:43] I’d be happy to take this to student court. 我同意上学生法庭
[04:45] Well, I’d preside over this case. 那我来主持这个案字
[04:47] Maybe the fairy tale trials are too predictable. 审童话故事似乎太没悬念了
[04:49] You think? 你终于发现了
[04:50] Let’s see what they can do with a real case. 那看看学生们怎么应付真实案件吧
[04:52] Well, if everyone’s on board, 如果大家都同意
[04:54] I guess we can try this one tomorrow. 我们明天就来试试
[04:56] We won’t need re-enactors, 明天不需要事件重演
[04:57] so Jimmy Jr., Tammy and Jocelyn can join the jury. 小吉米和乔丝玲可以加入陪审团
[05:01] Jimmy Jr. On the jury? 小吉米加入陪审团
[05:02] Jimmy Jury– I know who I want to get sequestered with. 吉米陪审员 我知道休庭时间会和谁共度了
[05:05] He’s my sequestiny. 我的真名陪审员
[05:06] – What? – Nothing. -什么 -没什么
[05:07] What happens when you find Frond guilty? 如果是福旺德有罪呢
[05:09] Does this school have the death penalty? 学校有死刑吗
[05:11] How about if the jury finds him guilty, 如果陪审团认为他有罪
[05:14] he has to wear a sign all day that says, 他得戴一天的牌子
[05:16] “I’m a disgusting yogurt thief.” 牌子上写 我是肮脏的酸奶小偷
[05:18] Ha, yes! 漂亮
[05:19] And, if he’s found innocent, 如果他无罪
[05:21] then you have to wear a sign all day that reads, 那你就要戴牌子 上面写
[05:24] “I’m a filthy liar mouth.” 我是嘴巴不干净的骗子
[05:25] – Perfect! – Tammy and I will make the signs. -完美 -我和苔米可以做牌子
[05:27] It’s gonna be so fun. 肯定很有意思
[05:29] Jocelyn, will you please make my sign for me? 乔丝玲 帮我把我那块做了好吗
[05:30] – Okay. – Thank you. -好 -谢谢
[05:31] So we’ll keep Zeke as the bailiff, 那么齐克来做法警
[05:33] Gene, you’ll be prosecuting, 吉恩 你担任控方律师
[05:34] and, Louise, since you were finally 露易丝 鉴于你当辩护律师
[05:36] making some progress as a defender, 终于有了些进步
[05:38] you get to defend Mr. Frond. 你来为福旺德老师辩护
[05:39] – Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. – What? -不不不不不 -什么 不不不不
[05:41] No, no. 不要
[05:56] Look, I don’t like you, and you don’t like me, 听着 我俩互相不待见
[05:59] but I guess I’m responsible for your defense. 但我还是要为你辩护
[06:01] Yes, that’s scary, but I’m sure 没错 非常可怕
[06:03] you’ll do everything in your power… 但是我相信你会竭尽所能
[06:04] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[06:05] I was gonna go the other way with it. 我想的正好相反
[06:07] All you got to do is cop a plea so we can get out of here. 你只需要简单认个罪 我们就可以撤了
[06:10] You’ll be home in time to talk to your cats 来得及赶回家和你的猫聊天
[06:11] and knit yourself to sleep. 织毛衣织到睡着
[06:13] No, no, no, no, no. No deal, I’m innocent. 不不不 这样不行 我是无辜的
[06:15] Who cares! Just say you did it, 无所谓 就说你喝了
[06:17] buy him a yogurt, and we’re done here. 再给他买一盒 皆大欢喜
[06:19] I’m innocent! 我是无辜的
[06:21] Don’t hiss at me. 别这样跟我小声说话
[06:22] All rise for the somewhat respectable 全体起立 欢迎”有点”令人尊敬的
[06:24] Judge Conklin. 康克林法官
[06:25] I guess I brought that on myself. 我知道这是我自找的
[06:26] Today, you, the jury, will hear the case 今天 你们陪审团将审理
[06:29] of Mr. Ambrose v. Mr. Frond, 安布罗斯老师和福旺德老师的案子
[06:31] one of whom will wear the hilarious sign 其中一人 按照我们昨天的商定
[06:33] we discussed yesterday. 将戴上搞笑的牌子
[06:33] 我是肮脏的酸奶小偷 我是嘴巴不干净的骗子
[06:34] The signs look really good. 牌子做得真好
[06:36] – They’re fine. They look really good. -还凑合 -很不错
[06:38] They’re just fine. 只是凑合
[06:40] I should instruct the jury 在此告知陪审团
[06:41] that until the trial is over, 审理结束之前
[06:43] you may not discuss the case. 你们不能对案件进行讨论
[06:45] Forbidden conversation. 禁忌的对话
[06:47] So, how about this case, huh? 你怎么看这案子
[06:48] – What? – I know. We shouldn’t. -什么 -我知道 我们不该说话
[06:50] We mustn’t. 不可以说话
[06:51] I-I don’t, I-I can’t… 我没 我不
[06:53] What-what are you saying? 你说什么
[06:54] Exactly. 我明白
[06:55] Let’s begin with the opening statements. 让我们从开庭陈述开始
[06:58] As far back as I can remember, 在我记忆中 安布罗斯老师
[07:00] Mr. Ambrose has been hollerin’ on 很久以前就在对控诉
[07:02] about Mr. Frond stealin’ his yogurt. 福旺德老师偷吃了他的酸奶
[07:04] Why is he talking like that? 他为什么要这样说话
[07:05] Problem was there wasn’t no proof! 唯一的问题是没有证据
[07:08] But now, we have more evidence than an alligator 但现在 我们的证据就像
[07:11] with a full belly next to an empty crawfish bucket. 刚吃完一桶龙虾的鳄鱼 肚子圆鼓鼓的鳄鱼
[07:14] I don’t understand what he’s saying. 我听不懂他在说什么
[07:16] Can I interrupt here? 抱歉打断你
[07:17] The court asks that you use your normal speaking voice. 法庭要求你使用正常声音说话
[07:20] I mean, personally, I really like it, 虽然我个人很喜欢你这声音
[07:22] but it’s confusing the jury. 但这会对陪审团造成困扰
[07:23] Oh, boo. 切
[07:25] Mr. Ambrose’s yogurt container was found 安布罗斯老师的酸奶盒
[07:27] in Mr. Frond’s trash can. 在福旺德老师的垃圾桶里被发现
[07:29] End of story. I’m good at law! 讲完了 我真是司法天才
[07:32] Applause. Applause! 赞同 鼓掌
[07:33] Ladies and gentleman of the jury, 陪审团各位女士们先生们
[07:35] maybe he didn’t do it. 也许他没有偷酸奶
[07:36] Huh? Good night. 晚安
[07:38] That’s it? That’s all you got?! 就这样 就这么点
[07:39] Oh, we also have a right to a speedy trial, 我们有权要求快速审理
[07:41] so let’s get this going, huh? 所以赶紧的吧
[07:44] Hey, that guy looks familiar. 那个人看起来挺眼熟
[07:45] – Bob, that’s Teddy. – Hi, Bob. -那是泰迪 鲍勃 -嗨 鲍勃
[07:47] No, out the window. 不是 窗外那个
[07:48] I think that’s the guy 像就是昨天
[07:49] who found the hair in his burger here yesterday. 在汉堡里发现头发那位
[07:51] Yeah, I think it is. 好像是的
[07:53] Hey, Jimmy, did that guy find a hair in his food? 吉米 那人是不是在他的菜里发现了头发
[07:55] What? Don’t yell that across the street! 啥 别站在街对面喊
[07:57] I’m over here, come on! 我在这里 过来
[07:59] That guy was in my place yesterday, Jimmy. 那人昨天来了我的店
[08:01] Let me guess, he found a hair on his last bite, 我猜猜 他吃到最后一口时发现了头发
[08:03] – and you comped his meal? – Yeah. -你给他免了单 -是的
[08:05] – That guy is a scammer. – What a jerk! -那人是个骗子 -混蛋
[08:08] Lin, who is watching the restaurant? 琳 餐馆谁看
[08:10] Mort and Teddy. 莫特和泰迪
[08:11] I can’t believe that guy was scamming. 那人居然是骗子
[08:13] He seemed nice– we were jib-jabbing about his job. 人模人样的 我们还在闲扯他的工作呢
[08:15] Don’t say jib-jabbing. 别用闲扯这个词
[08:16] Wait, where does he work? 等等 他在哪上班
[08:18] He’s, like, a celebrity impersonator. 他好像是那种模仿名人的演员
[08:19] Like, you rent him for parties. 你可以雇他在派对上表演
[08:21] He gave me a free taste of his Pacino. 他免费给我表演了一下帕西诺
[08:23] It was eye-opening. 真是大开眼界
[08:24] Well, maybe we can track him down. 我们也许可以找到他
[08:26] Oh, you want to get back at him, huh? 你想报复他
[08:29] Shave his head, cook his hair 剃光他的头发
[08:31] and feed it to him? 煮了喂他吃
[08:32] N-No… 不是
[08:33] Replace all the shoes in his house 把他家里的鞋子
[08:34] with shoes one size smaller. 都换成小一码的
[08:36] We Amélie the guy. 我们来当他的海螺姑娘
[08:37] Teddy, is there anyone in the restaurant? 泰迪 有人在餐馆里吗
[08:39] Mort. Oh, nope. There he is. 莫特在 他出来了
[08:41] Something’s burning! 有东西烧焦了
[08:44] That’s where you ate the yogurt, 你就是在这里把酸奶喝掉的
[08:45] but it wasn’t yo gurt, was it?! 但不是你的酸奶 是不是
[08:48] – No! – You admit you ate it! -不是 -你承认是你喝的了
[08:50] No, I’m saying it wasn’t my ‘gurt, and I didn’t eat it. 不是 这不是我的酸奶 我也没喝
[08:53] Yes, you did. No further questions. Gotcha! 就是你喝的 没有别的问题了
[08:56] So you walked from here to there. 所以你从这儿走到了那儿
[08:58] When, exactly, did you eat the yogurt? 准确的说你是什么时候喝的酸奶
[09:00] I didn’t eat the yogurt! 我没有喝酸奶
[09:03] I’m satisfied. 我问完了
[09:05] Louise? I hate to be that guy, 露易丝 我不想唱黑脸
[09:07] but you have an obligation 但你有责任
[09:08] to provide this man with a defense. 为这位先生辩护
[09:10] Working with what I got, Your Honor. 我已尽我所能了 法官大人
[09:12] Let’s get this party started. 咱赶紧开始吧
[09:14] I call to the stand Ms. Selbo! 我要传唤賽尔珀小姐
[09:16] Hey, Jimmy Junior, do you think 小吉米 你觉得
[09:17] he’s gonna lead this witness or what? 他会诱导证人吗还是怎样
[09:19] Stop it, Tina, you’re gonna get us in trouble. 别说了蒂娜 这样我俩会惹祸上身的
[09:21] Guilty as charged. 我认罪
[09:23] So, Ms. Selbo, you are a receptionista? 賽尔珀小姐 你是前台接待员是吧
[09:26] I’m the school receptionist, yes. 对的 我是学校接待员
[09:28] And a person in your position 你这个岗位的人
[09:29] must see and hear a lot of things. 肯定能看到听到很多事吧
[09:31] Sitting at the front desk, 坐在前台
[09:32] watching the race of mankind go by? 看人来人往
[09:35] Yes, but I’m very discreet. 对 但我言行谨慎
[09:36] What do you know about Misters Ambrose and Frond? 你对安布罗斯和福旺德老师有何印象
[09:39] Where to begin? 从哪说起呢
[09:40] Mr. Frond gets a call from his mother at least once a day. 福旺德老师每天至少接一通他妈的来电
[09:43] Oh, there’s a surprise. 毫不惊讶
[09:44] And Mr. Ambrose uses the computer room 安布罗斯先生在电脑室待几小时
[09:46] after hours to work on his sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire– 写《窈窕奶爸》的续集
[09:48] “Mrs. Doubtwater.” 《发福奶爸》
[09:50] It’s a prequel, you ass! 是前传 笨蛋
[09:51] Okay, everyone, okay, I think it’s best 好了各位 我觉得我们现在
[09:53] we just keep this focused on the yogurt case for now. 最好把关注点放到酸奶案上
[09:57] Ms. Selbo, do you have any ‘gurt-related gossip? 賽尔珀小姐 你知道什么酸奶的八卦吗
[09:59] Any hot ‘gurt goss? 劲爆的酸奶八卦
[10:01] Well, Mr. Ambrose is always leaving 安布罗斯经常
[10:02] his yogurt spoons lying around. 乱放酸奶勺子
[10:04] Wait, what do you mean he leaves them lying around? 等等 什么叫他把勺子乱放
[10:07] These yogurts have a plastic spoon in the lid, 酸奶盖子上都有一个塑料勺子
[10:09] for the yogurt eater on the go. 可以随时用来舀酸奶喝
[10:10] Yeah, or a yogurt thief on the go, like Mr. Frond! 或是给酸奶贼用了 比如福旺德老师
[10:13] Look at the yogurt container! 看看那酸奶盒子
[10:15] The spoon is still in the lid! 勺子还在盖子上
[10:17] How did I eat it? 我怎么吃
[10:18] Probably with your tongue, like a dirty frog! 可能就用舌头喝的 像只脏兮兮的青蛙
[10:21] Impossible– I have a tiny tongue, see?! 不可能 我舌头很短 看到没
[10:24] Put that away! 辣眼睛
[10:27] So this is the Internet. 这就是传说中的互联网
[10:29] Scroll back up. There he is! 滚回上面 那就是他
[10:30] Bingo! We got you, buddy. 找到你啦伙计
[10:32] Austin Powers, Mario or Luigi? 《王牌大间谍》 马里奥或路易吉
[10:34] Hey! Borat! Let’s get that one! 《波拉特》 让他演那个吧
[10:34] 《波拉特》 喜剧电影 讲述哈萨克主播波拉特到美国学习的故事
[10:37] This isn’t supposed to be fun, Teddy. 我们不是来玩的 泰迪
[10:38] – Why not? – ‘Cause we’re getting revenge. -为什么 -我们要报仇
[10:40] We’re gonna do to him what he did to us, 我们要以牙还牙
[10:42] make him work and then not pay. 让他来干活 不给他付钱
[10:44] He’s available tomorrow. 他明天有空
[10:45] Wait, what are we just gonna book him? 等等 我们就这样约他吗
[10:47] I mean, he’d recognize us. 他会认出我们的
[10:48] He isn’t gonna recognize my mother. 他认不出我妈
[10:50] Which is why we’re gonna book him 所以我们要约他
[10:51] for her birthday party. 去她的生日派对
[10:52] So Mort, are you sure this won’t ruin her party? 莫特 这不会毁了她的派对吗
[10:54] Are you kidding? This is her kind of thing. 你开玩笑吗 她就好这口
[10:56] She loves revenge. 她最爱复仇
[10:57] Revenge and shrimp. 复仇和虾
[11:00] Look, it’s no use. 这没用的
[11:01] That spoon thing went nowhere. 勺子并不能证明什么
[11:02] So time to cop a plea, okay? 所以是时候坦白从宽了好吗
[11:04] But I didn’t do it. 可不是我干的
[11:05] Falsely accused, huh? 被污冤枉了是吗
[11:07] I’ve been there. All the time. 我也遭遇过 经常
[11:09] By you. 被你冤枉
[11:10] All the time? Really? 经常 真的吗
[11:11] Well, some of the times. Yeah, really, Mr. Frond. 偶尔 对的 福旺德老师
[11:14] Well, if I ever did falsely accuse you of anything, 如果我曾经错怪过你
[11:17] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[11:18] ‘Cause this feels really horrible. 因为这感觉真的很糟糕
[11:20] Well, just save the drama 这种话省省
[11:22] for the phone call from your mama, okay? 留着和你妈打电话的时候说好吗
[11:24] – We’re gonna go for the plea deal. – Okay. -我们认罪 -好吧
[11:26] Come on, it’s our only chance to– wait, what? 别倔了这是你唯一的机会 等等 什么
[11:29] If you’re not gonna defend me, 如果你不想为我辩护
[11:30] we should just get this over with. 我们就该快点结束这一切
[11:32] Okay, great. 好吧 很好
[11:34] Your Honor, my client, um… 法官大人 我的委托人
[11:36] My client would like to… 我的委托人想
[11:39] – Yes? – Sorry, just a moment. -继续 -对不起 等我一会
[11:42] – So you’re really innocent? – Yes. -所以你真的是无辜的 -是的
[11:44] But really, really innocent? 真的是无辜的
[11:46] Yes, that’s what I’ve been telling you. Yes. 对的 我一直就说我是无辜的
[11:48] Crap. All right. 好吧
[11:50] Your Honor, my client would like 法官大人 我的委托人想说
[11:51] to say that he’s innocent, 他是无辜的
[11:53] and we’re going to keep fighting to prove it, 不管用多久
[11:54] as long as it takes. 我们一定要证明他的清白
[11:56] I thought you wanted to get this over with. 我以为你想早点结束这一切
[11:58] Yeah, I did, but everyone deserves a fair trial. 我想过 但每个人都应该得到公平的审判
[12:01] Even a broken down, chewed-up, 即使是像福旺德老师这样
[12:03] spit-out guidance counselor like Mr. Frond. 脑子进水 成天嚷嚷的辅导员
[12:06] That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said about me. 这是你说我最好的话了
[12:08] Objection! Gross! 反对 恶心
[12:12] So how’s the jury going Tina? 蒂娜 审判进行得如何
[12:14] We’re not supposed to talk about it. 按规定我们不能讨论案情
[12:15] But it’s all Jimmy Junior and I can do. 但我和小吉米除此之外啥也做不了
[12:17] It’s intense. 很惊心动魄
[12:18] We should’ve had this thing wrapped up today, 我们本来今天就可以结案的
[12:20] but I guess Louise wants to lose tomorrow. 但看来露易斯想明天再输
[12:23] Oh, I won’t be losing, Gene. 我不会输的 吉恩
[12:25] I just needed another day to figure out 我只是需要多一天时间来想
[12:26] how to prove Mr. Frond is innocent. 怎样证明福旺德老师的清白
[12:28] What? Don’t you want to see him fry? 什么 你不应该想看他被处以极刑吗
[12:30] I mean, I do. 反正我想
[12:31] I did, I really did, 我原来也想 真的
[12:34] but now I’m pretty sure he didn’t do it. 但我现在相当确定他没偷喝酸奶
[12:36] Pretty sure doesn’t win trials, toots. “相当确定”可赢不了审判 亲爱的
[12:38] Sounds like this trial is gonna drag on forever. 感觉审判要没完没了地进行下去了
[12:40] Darn it. Shucks. 真讨厌
[12:42] Look, I wish I had someone like me 我希望在我被冤枉时
[12:43] when I was falsely accused. 也能有人像我一样给我辩护
[12:45] I mean, today me, not yesterday me. 是今天的我 不是昨天的
[12:47] Yesterday me was phoning it in. 昨天的我只想敷衍了事
[12:49] My baby’s having a crisis of conscience. 我的宝贝良心发现啦
[12:52] You’re doing something nice for Mr. Frond. 要向福旺德老师行善
[12:55] Gross! I am not! 讨厌 我没有
[12:56] You like him. 你喜欢他
[12:57] No, I don’t! 不 我不喜欢
[12:58] You like him. 你喜欢他
[12:59] You know what? I’m going to bed to think. 我要上床去思考了
[13:01] I have to think. I have to go think in bed. 我要思考 必须上床思考
[13:02] You think about how you like him. 思考你有多喜欢他
[13:03] No, I don’t! 我不喜欢
[13:06] Today the defense will prove that Mr. Frond 今天辩方要证明福旺德老师
[13:09] did not steal the yogurt. 没有偷酸奶
[13:11] And what’s more, 不仅如此
[13:11] I will show you who did steal the yogurt. 我还会告诉你们真正的凶手是谁
[13:14] As soon as I figure out who that is. 等我找出是谁以后
[13:16] Oh, please, we all know Mr. Frond did it. 拜托 我们都知道是福旺德老师偷的
[13:18] The yogurt was in his trash can. 酸奶盒就在他的垃圾桶里
[13:20] And no one likes him. 而且大家都不喜欢他
[13:21] I mean, right? 对吗
[13:22] Objection to the first part. 反对第一部分
[13:24] That’s hearsay, I think. 我认为那是道听途说
[13:25] It’s all hearsay. 所有事儿都是道听途说
[13:26] You hear it, then you say it. 听到以后说出来
[13:29] Oh, that is good. 说得不错
[13:30] I will allow it. 我允许
[13:31] Of course you’ll allow it. 你当然允许
[13:33] What won’t you allow? 你有什么不允许的
[13:34] That kind of talk in my courtroom, missy. 那种话在我的法庭上是不允许的 小姐
[13:36] But in this case, I’ll allow it. 但在这个案子里 我允许
[13:38] Wow, this judge sure is permissive. 这个法官好宽容
[13:41] God. 我受够了
[13:41] Your Honor? 法官大人
[13:42] Tina won’t stop talking to me about the case 蒂娜老跟我讨论案子
[13:44] and we’re not supposed to do that, right? 我们不该那样做的 对吗
[13:45] Well, technically you’re right, 理论上说你是对的
[13:47] but you’re coming off a little whiney. 但你有点太斤斤计较了
[13:49] Great. 这下好了
[13:50] You’re back. Where were we? 你回来了 我们说到哪儿了
[13:52] Anyway, look at the map. 那么 我们来看地图
[13:54] Mr. Frond’s office is between the teacher’s lounge 福旺德老师的办公室在教师休息室
[13:57] and the cafeteria. 和食堂之间
[13:58] It would’ve been easy for someone to eat that yogurt 很有可能有人在经过走廊的时候
[14:01] as they walked down the hall, finish it, 吃掉那盒酸奶
[14:03] and throw it in Mr. Frond’s trash can. 吃完扔进福旺德老师的垃圾桶里
[14:05] So the question is who would’ve been 问题是谁在放学后
[14:08] in the teacher’s lounge after school, 还会在教师休息室里
[14:10] when teachers are rushing out to their second jobs? 在老师们匆匆赶去赚外快的时候
[14:12] Who would’ve gone from there to the cafeteria? 谁会从那里去食堂
[14:15] Oh, I don’t know. Wait, yes I do. 我不知道 等等 我知道
[14:17] Oh, my God! He’s right there! 我的天 他就在那儿
[14:19] Yes, Mr. Frond was in the teacher’s lounge 是的 福旺德老师周一下午
[14:21] on Monday afternoon. 是在教师休息室
[14:22] But witnesses place two other people there 但目击者称在那天下午
[14:25] on that same afternoon. 还有另外两个人在那里
[14:26] I call back to the stand Ms. Selbo. 我再次传唤回证人賽尔珀小姐
[14:30] So, Ms. Selbo, you were in the teacher’s lounge 賽尔珀小姐 就在酸奶不见的几分钟前
[14:32] just minutes before the yogurt went missing, correct? 你在教师休息室里 对吗
[14:35] Yes, I go there after school and pretend I’m a teacher. 是的 我放学后会去那里 假装我是老师
[14:37] I use Ms. Jacobson’s mug. 我会用雅各布森老师的杯子
[14:39] – What? – I mean, I don’t pretend anything -什么 -我是说 我谁也没装
[14:41] and I use a paper cup. 而且用的是纸杯
[14:42] And I didn’t take the yogurt. 我也没拿酸奶
[14:43] And why should we believe you? 我们为什么该相信你
[14:44] I’m lactose intolerant. 我乳糖不耐受
[14:46] – You are? – Big time. -是吗 -相当严重
[14:47] Get me a gallon of milk and I’ll prove it. 给我一加仑牛奶 我证明给你看
[14:49] I will allow it. 我允许
[14:50] No, no, no, we’re good. 不不不 不用了
[14:52] Thanks for letting us crash your birthday party 谢谢你允许我们突然造访你的生日派对
[14:54] to get revenge on a dirty food scammer. 向一个吃霸王餐的卑鄙小人报仇
[14:56] You only turn 86 once! 86岁生日就这么一次 好戏不看白不看
[14:58] Oh, God, is that him? 天啊 是他吗
[14:59] Get in the closet! 去衣橱
[15:00] Just me and Linda, or everybody? 只有我和琳达还是所有人
[15:01] All of us, Teddy! 所有人 泰迪
[15:02] Mom, we’ll be in the closet. 妈妈 我们去衣橱里
[15:04] You ladies let him in and enjoy the show. 你们让他进来 好好享受演出吧
[15:10] The defense calls to the stand Mr. Branca. 辩方传唤证人布兰卡先生
[15:13] Mr. Branca, please tell the court what you were doing 布兰卡先生 请告诉大家
[15:15] in the teacher’s lounge after school Monday. 周一放学后你在教师休息室做什么
[15:17] Same thing I do in there every day, 一如往常
[15:18] empty the trash, pretend to vacuum. 倒掉垃圾 假装用吸尘器打扫
[15:21] You know, Branca stuff. 就是我布兰卡平常干的事儿
[15:22] That carpet probably hides dirt. 那地毯应该挺能藏灰的
[15:24] Yeah. I just make the sound. 是的 我只是让机器发出声音
[15:27] Is someone vacuuming? 有人在用吸尘器吗
[15:28] So what did you do next? 然后你做了什么
[15:30] Well, I walked down the hallway, 我沿着走廊
[15:32] mopped up something vomit-ish. 擦掉一些呕吐物
[15:35] Then what? Then what, Branca? 然后呢 然后呢 布兰卡
[15:37] Picked up some odds and ends, 捡起一些零碎的东西
[15:38] a broken scrunchie, a few retainers, a spoon… 一个坏的发圈 几个牙套 一个勺子
[15:41] What? Did you just say “a spoon”? 什么 你刚说”一个勺子”
[15:43] Yes. Am I saying that right? Spoon. 是的 我发音对吗 勺子
[15:45] Let me get this straight, 让我确认一下
[15:47] you’re confessing that you found a spoon Monday after school? 你是承认在周一放学后找到一个勺子吗
[15:50] Where did you find it, Branca? 你在哪里找到的 布兰卡
[15:52] In your mouth? 在你嘴里吗
[15:53] I find spoons all over the place. 到处都能找到勺子
[15:55] Someone tried to flush a spoon down the toilet 去年有人想把勺子
[15:57] – three times last year. – My bad. -冲进马桶 三次 -我的错
[15:59] You want me out there finding your spoons. 你们想让我帮你们找勺子
[16:01] You need me out there finding your spoons. 你们需要我帮你们找勺子
[16:03] I mean, who leaves a spoon on a drinking fountain? 怎么会有人会把勺子留在饮水器上
[16:05] Wait, where did you find the spoon? 等等 你在哪里找到勺子的
[16:07] On the drinking fountain. 在饮水器上
[16:09] Thank you. I believe you didn’t do it. 谢谢 我相信不是你做的
[16:11] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[16:12] But I know who did. 但我知道是谁干的了
[16:17] I have one last question for you, Mr. Branca. 我还有最后一个问题要问你 布兰卡先生
[16:19] The drinking fountain you found the spoon on, 你在上面发现勺子的饮水器
[16:21] how would you describe it? 你能描述一下是怎样的吗
[16:23] The… squirty one? 喷射式的
[16:24] The squirty one. 喷射式的
[16:27] Okay. 好的
[16:27] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[16:29] we all started this trial thinking 审判开始时我们都认为
[16:31] Mr. Frond was gross and terrible. 福旺德老师又讨厌又可怕
[16:33] And we still think that. 我们依然那样认为
[16:34] He’s many things: 他的确有很多缺点
[16:35] annoying, desperate. 烦人 可悲
[16:37] But he’s also something else: 但他同时还有另一个特点
[16:39] innocent. 天真[清白]
[16:40] Mr. Frond didn’t eat Mr. Ambrose’s yogurt. 福旺德老师没吃安布罗斯老师的酸奶
[16:42] Judge Conklin did. 是康克林法官吃的
[16:45] – What? – Oh, my God. -什么 -天呐
[16:46] – Oh, my goodness. – Do what? -老天爷 – 啥
[16:48] Order! Order! 肃静 肃静
[16:49] That is a very serious accusation, Louise. 露易斯 你这是很严重的指控
[16:52] – Yeah! – Don’t you accuse my judge! -没错 -竟敢指控我的法官大人
[16:54] Don’t you do it! 我不许你这么做
[16:55] Present your argument. 阐述下你的论据
[16:56] You know, I got suspicious when you mentioned 你说教师休息室的地毯
[16:58] the carpet in the teacher’s lounge probably hides dirt. 能藏灰 这让我起了疑心
[17:01] It made it sound like you’d been in the teacher’s lounge. 说得好像你去过似的
[17:04] But it was something else you said 但更重要的线索
[17:05] when you first walked in on Monday. 是你周一走进来的时候说的一句话
[17:07] You said you had an accident, 你说你出了点小事故
[17:08] and it was water, not pee. 是水 不是尿
[17:11] It was pee! 难道就是尿
[17:13] No, Zeke. It was water. 不对 齐克 是水
[17:15] I say Judge Conklin 我猜 康克林法官
[17:17] went into the teacher’s lounge 去了教师休息室
[17:18] and helped himself to the yogurt, 擅自拿走了酸奶
[17:20] ate it as he walked down the hall, 经过走廊时吃掉了它
[17:22] threw away the container in Mr. Frond’s trash can, 然后把盒子顺手扔进了福旺德老师的垃圾桶
[17:24] then went to the drinking fountain to wash it down, 然后去饮水器漱口
[17:26] leaving the spoon on top. 把勺子留在了上面
[17:28] The squirty fountain did what it does best, 这时喷泉饮水器使出了它的绝招
[17:30] squirted him, hence the wet sleeve. 它喷了他 所以法官的袖子才湿了
[17:33] You are… 你…
[17:35] 100% correct. 完全说对了
[17:38] I looked up to you. 我多尊敬您啊
[17:40] What I don’t know is why. 我不清楚的是你的动机
[17:42] Why did you eat a yogurt that did not belong to you? 你为啥要吃别人的酸奶
[17:46] Yeah, why? 是啊 为啥
[17:47] It was an honest mistake. 那只是无心之过
[17:48] Usually at these school mock trials 一般学校举行模拟审判
[17:50] they have some sort of refreshments. 都会准备点心
[17:52] I thought the yogurt was your attempt at that. 我以为酸奶就是你们准备的点心
[17:54] I didn’t know about this new spoon-in-the-lid technology, 但我没听过把勺子卡盖子上这种技术
[17:57] so I just used one of those old-fashioned metal spoons 所以我就用了那种老式的不锈钢勺子
[18:00] and I accidentally left it on the fountain. 然后无意中把它落在了水池
[18:02] But why didn’t you just admit you did it yesterday? 那你昨天为什么不自首
[18:04] Why make us go through all of this? 干嘛让我们白花功夫
[18:06] I thought I saw potential in this young defense attorney. 我看到了这个年轻的辩护律师的潜力
[18:09] When this case fell in our lap, 既然有现成的案子
[18:10] it seemed like a good challenge. 不如让她挑战试试
[18:12] So this whole time, you were teaching us. 这么说你是想给我们上一课
[18:15] And I have to say, I am impressed. 不得不说 我感到很惊喜
[18:17] I like the way you think. 我喜欢你思考的方式
[18:19] You dug deep to find the truth 深挖寻找真相
[18:21] and saved an innocent man. 帮一个清白的人挽回了名声
[18:22] Even though you two clearly have issues. 虽然很明显你俩有过节
[18:25] – We do. – We do. -是的 -是的
[18:26] Anyway, Mr. Ambrose? 好了 安布罗斯老师
[18:28] How much was that yogurt? 那盒酸奶多少钱
[18:29] $2.59, plus tax! 两块五毛九 税前
[18:31] I’ll give you $3 and we’ll call it square. 我付你三块 咱们就两清了
[18:33] Court is adjourned! 休庭
[18:35] I guess I better put this on. 看来我得挂上这东西了
[18:36] I have a date later. 我一会儿有个约会
[18:37] It’ll be a great ice breaker. 正好可以用它做开场白
[18:39] Bye everyone! Hope you all become lawyers! 再见了各位 祝你们都成为大律师
[18:42] Kids, please don’t tell your parents 同学们 请不要告诉你们父母
[18:44] how we’ve spent the last two days. 这两天我们是怎么过的
[18:46] My wife. 我老婆
[18:48] I, uh, I think he’s about to wrap it up. 他 他好像快结束了
[18:51] You like? It’s nice. 喜欢吗 不错吧
[18:54] This has to be the finale. Let’s go. 应该是收尾了 咱们走
[18:57] Let’s go, let’s go. Up, up. 走 上 上
[19:01] Move it! 起开
[19:01] Hi, there. Remember us? 你好 还记得我们吗
[19:03] You said you found a hair in my baloney cala-zoney? 你说在我的熏肠乳酪饼里发现了头发
[19:06] And in a burger at Bob’s Burgers? 开心汉堡店的汉堡里也有
[19:08] Hi, I’m Teddy. 嗨 我是泰迪
[19:09] Oh, yeah. What’s… going on? 什么 情况
[19:12] Well, we’re really unsatisfied with your performance today. 我们对你今天的表演非常不满意
[19:16] It’s almost like we found a hair in your Borat. 好比我们在你演的波拉特里发现了一根头发
[19:19] Yeah, we’re gonna need this comped. 你得给我们免单
[19:22] All right, I see what you’re doing here. 我懂你们意思了
[19:23] Yeah, checkmate. 中招了吧
[19:25] You, uh, actually prepaid for the show 你们在网站上输入了信用卡信息
[19:27] when you put your credit card in on the Web site. 其实就相当于提前付款了
[19:29] No cancellations or refunds one hour prior to performance. 表演前一小时不得取消订单或要求退款
[19:33] What? I didn’t, I didn’t, uh… 啥 我不 我不…
[19:35] I didn’t know that. 我不知道有这回事
[19:36] Oh, way to go, Bob. Jeez. 干得漂亮 鲍勃 闯了鬼了
[19:38] So I guess this isn’t checkmate, 所以我并没有中招
[19:40] more like check the user agreement. 我劝你们看下用户协议先
[19:42] I’ve never seen a man this naked be this smug. 我从没见过谁裸体还能这么得瑟
[19:44] Thanks for everything and see you guys around. 多谢照顾我生意 后会有期
[19:46] Not so fast. 慢着
[19:48] Finish your performance. 演完你的表演
[19:49] – What? – You heard him. -什么 -你听到他说什么了
[19:50] We paid for it, we want it all. 既然付了款 就要看全套
[19:52] We do? I saw enough personally. 要吗 我是看够了
[19:55] Fine. 得
[19:56] I like you, do you like me? 我喜欢你 你喜欢我不
[20:01] He… he is actually really good. 他 他的确演得不错
[20:05] Louise, 露易斯
[20:05] I’ve been a lawyer for three long, sweltering days, 穿着这身热死人的衣服当了整整三天律师
[20:09] and I know when I’ve been bested. 现在我对你甘拜下风
[20:11] Because you lost the case? 因为你官司打输了吗
[20:12] Yes. That’s when I knew. 是的 我就是那时候领悟的
[20:14] I’m just glad the jury came through 我很高兴陪审团没出纰漏
[20:16] and we were able to serve up a hot slice of justice. 捍卫了公平正义
[20:18] I mean, we didn’t, but we would have 其实跟我们没啥关系 但如果
[20:20] if we’d been able to deliberate or do anything. 允许我们思考或干点啥 我们也可以
[20:22] Louise, I want to say thank you. 露易斯 我要谢谢你
[20:24] Honestly, I was terrified the whole time, 说真的 我超怕的
[20:26] but you did the right thing. And helped me. 你做了正确的选择 帮了我一把
[20:28] I know. It was very big of me. 我知道 我很伟大
[20:30] Right. If you’ll excuse me, now that I’m a free man, 你说是就是吧 恢复自由身的我得走了
[20:33] I have a reservation for one at the supermarket salad bar. 我在超市的沙拉吧订了一个人的位子
[20:37] So sad. 太惨了
[20:38] Yep. But thank you again. 再次感谢
[20:39] – I’m proud of you. – Yuck. -我为你感到自豪 -矫情
[20:41] Well, it’s how I feel, so there you go. 那是我的真实感受 就这样吧
[20:44] Sorry I didn’t believe you in the first place. 我一开始没信你也不对
[20:46] – What? – Nothing! -什么 -没什么
[20:49] *Yogurt, hey, yogurt, hey* *酸奶 嘿 酸奶 嘿*
[20:53] *Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt* *酸奶 酸奶 酸奶*
[20:55] *Yogurt, hey, yogurt, hey* *酸奶 嘿 酸奶 嘿*
[20:59] *Yogurt, hey* *酸奶 嘿*
[21:01] *Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt* *酸奶 酸奶 酸奶*
[21:17] *Hey, yogurt* *嘿 酸奶*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme