Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 道德除虫 害虫无踪 除虫害公司
[00:19] Linda, Linda, the proofs are in! 琳达 琳达 照片洗出来了
[00:22] Let me see, let me see! 给我看看 给我看看
[00:24] What proofs? What’s going on? 什么照片 发生什么事了
[00:25] Gayle got some professional pictures taken of Mr. Business. 盖尔让专业摄影师给贸易先生拍了照
[00:29] okay. Great. Why? 好吧 为什么
[00:34] to be taken seriously for the Chef Cat cat food auditions. 才会把贸易先生当回事儿
[00:38] The what? Who-who’s Ian? 啥玩意 伊恩是谁
[00:39] The cat agent, Bob. 猫咪经纪人啊 鲍勃
[00:41] Oh. I-I didn’t know you had a cat agent, Gayle. 我都不知道你的猫还有经纪人 盖尔
[00:44] Yeah, Gayle and I met a cat agent last week 我和盖尔上周去了宠物美容院
[00:47] when we were leaving the grooming place 正要离开去吃自助汤锅的时候
[00:49] on our way to the Soup Buffet. 遇到了这位猫咪经纪人
[00:50] And he thinks Mr. Business has what it takes 他认为贸易先生有成为
[00:52] to be the next spokes-cat for Chef Cat cat food. 下一代”猫大厨”猫粮代言猫的潜质
[00:55] You know, Chef Cat. 你知道的吧 猫大厨
[00:57] No, I-I don’t know that. 不 我不知道
[00:59] *If cats could cook, they’d cook Chef Cat.* *猫如果会烹饪 一定会做猫大厨*
[01:01] Yeah, that’s it, that’s it. 没错 就是这个 就是这个
[01:02] – Such a great song. – Not really. -歌真棒 -未见得
[01:04] When the original Chef Cat died, 第一任猫大厨去世后
[01:06] they found another cat that looked just like him. 他们找了另外一只和它一模一样的猫
[01:08] And then after that and then after that. 之后便代代如此
[01:10] They just kept replacing him. 不停地有猫补上去
[01:11] Just like they do with the president. 和总统换届一个意思
[01:13] The current Chef Cat is on his last legs, 现任猫大厨已经时日不多了
[01:15] so they need a new one. 所以他们需要找一只新的猫
[01:16] They have a big competition. 竞争很激烈
[01:18] Oh, by the way, Lin, I need to borrow 顺便提一句 琳
[01:20] just a little more money from you 我得管你借一丁点钱
[01:22] to cover the shipping cost for the portraits. 付特写照片的运费
[01:24] They have to go in something called “Overnight mail.” 得用一种叫”次日达”的快递服务
[01:26] Overnight mail, ooh. 次日达
[01:28] Just when you thought the mail couldn’t get any sexier. 谁能想到快递都能这么性感
[01:31] Dad’s an overweight male. 老爸的肚皮很大
[01:32] Is that kind of the same thing? 这两件事可以相提并论吗
[01:34] Wait, Gayle needs to borrow more money? 等等 盖尔又要借钱吗
[01:36] Yeah, Linda covered the cost of the headshots for me. 对 琳达还帮我付了拍照的费用
[01:38] – She did? – Oh, it was nothing. -是吗 -这不值一提
[01:40] – It was barely nothing, it was… – It was $222. -可以忽略不计 -222美金
[01:43] – It was? – Well, that… no. -是吗 -不
[01:45] No, it wasn’t that much. 不 并没有那么多
[01:47] Here’s the receipt, right here. 这是收据 给
[01:48] Linda, can I talk to you in the kitchen? 琳达 我能跟你到厨房里说句话吗
[01:49] No… 不行
[01:51] Lin, I thought we decided to pull back 琳 我们不是说好
[01:53] on lending Gayle money. 不再借钱给盖尔了吗
[01:54] – Oh, did we? – Yes! -是吗 -是的
[01:55] – But she hardly ever asks for money. – What?! -但她很少管我们借钱啊 -什么
[01:58] I need to borrow… … sixteen… 我需要借16
[02:00] 41 105 … forty-one… … A hundred and five…
[02:01] … $22 for… 22块
[02:03] … rug shampoo. … control-top panty hose. 买地毯清洁剂 连裤袜
[02:05] … my Magic Bullet Blender payments. 我买魔弹搅拌机贷的款
[02:06] I’m three months behind. 三个月没还了
[02:07] … Christmas gifts for you guys! … lube. 给你们买圣诞礼物 润滑油
[02:10] Fine. I’ll tell her she’s got to pay 好吧 我会告诉她
[02:12] for the shipping herself. 得自己付邮费
[02:14] Sorry, I broke a big stack of plates! 抱歉 我打碎了一大堆盘子
[02:16] But don’t worry, I’ll pay you back for them. 但别担心 我会赔偿的
[02:18] Hey, do you kids have any money? It’s for plates. 孩子们你们有钱吗 我得赔盘子
[02:21] Oh, my God. 天哪
[02:24] Tina, hon, can you grab me a trash bag? 蒂娜 亲爱的 能帮我拿个垃圾袋吗
[02:26] Sure. 当然
[02:28] Look at this. 看这个
[02:29] A box. Hey, wow. 一个盒子
[02:31] I want a box. Why does Tina get to have a box? 我也想要个盒子 为什么蒂娜能有盒子
[02:34] – Yeah! – Huh, Gayle must have left that here -就是 -一定是盖尔上次
[02:36] the last time she brought her cats over. 带猫来落下的
[02:38] This cat really does look like Mr. Business. 这只猫长得真的很像贸易先生
[02:40] – Yeah, he kind of does. – See, Bob? -是啊 挺像的 -我说吧 鲍勃
[02:43] I told you that cat agent wasn’t lying. 那个猫咪经纪人没撒谎
[02:45] Yeah, they look alike, but that still doesn’t mean 是的 它们长得很像 但这仍然不代表
[02:46] Gayle should… we should give a bunch of money to this guy. 盖尔应该 我们应该给这个人很多钱
[02:50] We don’t even know if he’s a real agent. 我们都不知道他是不是真的是经纪人
[02:52] He seems pretty legit to me. 我看他挺像的
[02:53] He had a business card and everything. 他还有名片什么的
[02:55] Anyone can have a card, Lin. Teddy has a card. 人人都能有名片 琳 泰迪就有
[02:58] – So does Ken. – Gene. -肯也有 -吉恩
[02:59] It’s true. It has his pager number on it. 是真的 上面还有他的呼机号码呢
[03:02] – Want one? – No. -想要一张吗 -不必了
[03:03] – You do. – This guy is definitely scamming Gayle. -别装了 -这个人绝对是在骗盖尔
[03:06] You know what? I’m gonna go talk to him tomorrow 我打算明天去找他谈谈
[03:08] and see if I can get our money back. 看看能不能把我们的钱要回来
[03:10] You’re gonna break Gayle’s heart. 你会伤透盖尔的心
[03:12] She was really excited. 她是真的很兴奋的
[03:13] Oops. I got it. 我来捡
[03:16] This stuff smells kind of good. 这玩意闻起来不错
[03:23] What am I doing? 我在干什么
[03:24] Definitely not eating cat food. 绝对不是在吃猫粮
[03:26] – What’d you say, hon? – Uh, n-nothing. -你说什么 亲爱的 -没什么
[03:28] Oh, my God, that’s delicious. 天哪 好美味
[03:33] Hello there. 你好
[03:34] Snoodle, greet. 史努多 欢迎客人
[03:35] Oh, um, h-hello. 你好
[03:38] – Snoodle, hug. – Oh… okay. -史努多 抱抱 -好吧
[03:41] I, um… 我
[03:42] Snoodle, rest. How can I be of help to you? 史努多 休息吧 我能帮你什么忙
[03:44] Are you Ian Amberson? 你是伊恩·安伯森吗
[03:46] Guilty as charged, I’m afraid. 正是在下
[03:48] Well, my name is Bob Belcher, and I think you may be 我是鲍勃·贝尔彻
[03:51] taking advantage of my sister-in-law. 我认为你想占我小姨子的便宜
[03:53] She’s a grown woman and it’s her body! 她是成年女性 而且那是她自己的身体
[03:54] Wait, y-you did stuff to her body? 等等 你对她的身体做了什么
[03:56] Oh, I don’t know. Is your sister-in-law named Karen? 我不知道 你小姨子是叫凯伦吗
[03:59] – No, Gayle. – Oh, Gayle! -不 盖尔 -盖尔啊
[04:03] Oh good, good, that is good. 很好 很好 这很好
[04:05] Karen, by the way, for the record, made the first move. 顺便说一句 是凯伦先主动的
[04:07] If anything, she’s taking advantage of me. 要占也是她占我的便宜
[04:09] Anyway, my wife lent Gayle some money for cat headshots. 我老婆借了点钱给盖尔用来给猫拍照
[04:13] Well, yes, very smart investment, of course. 是的 非常明智的投资
[04:15] Her cat is a dead pip for Chef Cat. 她的猫是猫大厨的最佳猫选
[04:18] Well, it turns out she isn’t going to use those pictures, 她现在不打算用这些照片了
[04:20] so I’d like to collect a refund from you. 所以我想管你退款
[04:22] Wait, she’s not going to use them? 等等 她不打算用那些照片吗
[04:24] Well, she’d be a fool not to mail in those headshots. 她要是不把那些照片寄过去就太蠢了
[04:26] – Oh, really? – Uh, yeah, really. -是吗 -当然
[04:29] I should know. I managed a Chef Cat 我很了解 我93到98年期间
[04:31] from 1993 to 1998. 一直帮一只猫大厨打理事务
[04:33] His real name was Bootsy, of course. 它的真名叫小靴子
[04:35] Best years of my life. 那是我今生最美好的时光
[04:37] So far, let’s say. 目前为止吧
[04:38] There’s always tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 未来总可能更好 希望老天保佑
[04:40] Look, I see what you’re doing. 我知道你想干嘛
[04:42] You’re taking advantage of vulnerable cat ladies 你在利用容易上当的养猫女
[04:44] and overcharging them for photos… 让她们出高价让你拍照
[04:47] Bootsy made $40,000 a year in residuals 小靴子每年的猫大厨形象使用费
[04:51] alone when he was Chef Cat. 就有四万美元
[04:53] And one time, we got to meet Dean Cain. 有次我们还见到了迪恩·凯恩
[04:55] He’s super-nice, Bob. 他人特别好
[04:56] So maybe check that tone. 所以请你说话礼貌一点
[04:58] So, you’re trying to tell me that you really truly think 所以你是想说你真的觉得
[05:00] that Mr. Business could be one of these Chef Cats? 贸易先生可以做猫大厨
[05:03] Oh, yes, absolutely, I believe he could. 没错 当然 我相信他可以
[05:05] With my help. 在我的帮助下
[05:07] Look, you can ask anyone in the pet agent game about me. 你可以随便去问问宠物经纪人圈里的人
[05:10] I’m the real deal. 我可是说一不二
[05:11] This competition will be the big-time, Bob. 这次的比赛规模史无前例
[05:14] People are coming in from all over the world 全世界的人都带着
[05:17] with gray and white Persian Longhair mixes. 他们的灰白波斯长毛猫来了
[05:19] But Gayle and Mr. Business, 但是盖尔和贸易先生
[05:21] well, they’ll be walking in with Ian Amberson. 到时候会得到我伊恩·安伯森的支持
[05:24] And that still means something in this crazy world. 这在这个疯狂世界里还是有点分量的
[05:26] – I don’t know. – You know what? Fine. -我不太确定 -这样吧 好
[05:28] Bob, if-if you just want 鲍勃 如果你选择
[05:29] to keep living a life in the shadows, 一直生活在阴影里
[05:31] afraid to seize the furry tail of a star 不敢抓住机会的毛绒尾巴
[05:34] and just ride that rocket into space, 从此一飞冲天
[05:36] by all means, be my guest. 那么请自便
[05:38] I will refund the cost of the headshots. I’ll do it. 我会退你照片的钱的
[05:41] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 如果没事了
[05:43] I have to find a hamster 我得去找一只
[05:44] who can look surprised about a pizza delivery. 能对披萨外卖做出惊讶表情的仓鼠了
[05:46] Not easy, by the way. 并不简单
[05:48] Damn it. 真是
[05:50] Gayle said you need more money to mail the photos? 盖尔说要寄照片还需要更多钱
[05:52] – $35… we have to overnight it. – You take a check? -35块 得次日送到 -你收支票吗
[05:54] Give it to Snoodle; he’s trained to endorse checks. 给史努多吧 它会签字
[05:57] – Snoodle? – Uh, ‘Kay. -史努多 -好吧
[06:03] Okay, gonna go to the cat agent with Gayle 好了 我要和盖尔一起带贸易先生
[06:05] for Mr. Business’s first training. 去经纪公司参加第一次训练
[06:07] And we just heard he has an official audition time. 我们刚听说他的试镜时间出来了
[06:10] Next Saturday at 4:25 p.M… Can you stand it? 下星期六下午4:25 激不激动
[06:13] Great. If this works, 很好 如果一切顺利
[06:14] Gayle will have a way to earn her own money, 盖尔就能自己赚钱
[06:16] and she won’t need as much of ours. 就不需要借我们的钱了
[06:20] How much money are we talking about? 她能赚多少钱
[06:21] Ian said Chef Cat made $40,000 a year in 1998. 伊恩说98年的猫大厨一年能赚四万美元
[06:25] That’s like Chumbawumba money! 这可是老多钱了
[06:27] I am very excited to announce my new role 我很高兴在此宣布我的新身份
[06:29] as Mr. Business’s business manager. 我现在是贸易先生的商业活动负责人了
[06:32] Congratulations. 恭喜
[06:33] Yeah, my fee is 30%. 谢谢 我的提成是30%
[06:35] – No, Louise. – I insist. -不 露易丝 -我坚持如此
[06:36] Pretty soon, we’ll all be living 很快 我们所有人都会住进
[06:38] in Mr. Business’s guest house, 贸易先生的客房
[06:39] running his lifestyle brand and helping him stay clean. 运营它的生活品牌 让它保持干净
[06:43] *If cats could cook * *猫如果会做饭*
[06:45] They’d cook Chef Cat. * *一定会做猫大厨*
[06:48] Snoodle, TV. 史努多 电视
[06:49] Snoodle, lights. 史努多 灯
[06:51] And that, my friends, 我的朋友们
[06:52] is exactly what Mr. Business has to do. 这就是贸易先生要做的事
[06:55] He has to turn off the TV with his face 用脸关电视
[06:57] and turn the lights on with his paw? 用爪子开灯吗
[06:59] No, Gayle. 不 盖尔
[07:00] The stuff from the commercial, Gayle. 广告里的 盖尔
[07:02] My God. 我的天
[07:04] Polly wants a great deal on a quality mattress. 波利想要物美又价廉的床垫
[07:07] Good, Petey. 很好 比蒂
[07:08] Does Petey have an audition coming up? 比蒂也有试镜吗
[07:10] Actually, Petey did the commercial in 2002. 比蒂02年的时候就拍了广告了
[07:13] Once an animal is trained to do something, 只是动物一学会做一件事
[07:14] they tend to never give up the behavior. 它们就一辈子都改不掉这习惯了
[07:16] They just do it over and over and over again 它们会一直重复
[07:18] until their owner abandons them 直到被主人
[07:20] on your doorstep, right, Petey? 扔在你家门口 对吧 比蒂
[07:23] Polly wants a great deal on a quality mattress. 波利想要物美又价廉的床垫
[07:26] All right, so I’ve placed some treats here, here and here. 我在这里 这里和这里放了零食
[07:30] that will lure him to hit the marks. 用来引诱他击倒目标
[07:31] So go ahead and let Mr. Business out of his carrier, 现在可以让贸易先生出来了
[07:34] and let’s see how we do. 我们看看表现如何
[07:36] On three. 数到三
[07:37] Un…deux… 一 二
[07:38] Oh, my God! 我的天
[07:40] Oh, God! Get it off me! Shoot it! 我去 让它下去 开枪
[07:43] Somebody shoot this cat! 开枪打它
[07:45] Shoot it! 开枪
[07:46] You have the shot! Take the shot! 你们有机会 开枪
[07:53] Tina, Dad needs you back on the grill. 蒂娜 老爸让你去烤架那边
[07:54] – Nothing! – Oh, my God! -没事 -天
[07:56] Are you eating cat food? 你在吃猫粮吗
[07:57] – No. – It’s-it’s all over your face. -没有 -你吃的满脸都是
[08:00] Let me try. 我试试
[08:02] Oh, my. 苍了天了
[08:03] It is good! 真好吃
[08:04] This has to be our shameful secret, Gene. 吉恩 这要成为我们见不得人的秘密
[08:06] One of many. 众多秘密中的一个
[08:09] How’d it go? 训练怎么样
[08:10] – Not so good. – Yeah. -不怎么样 -对
[08:12] What? What happened? 怎么了 怎么回事
[08:13] Mr. Business assaulted Ian. 贸易先生袭击了伊恩
[08:16] Ian said unless we could get Mr. Business 伊恩说 除非我们能自己训练好它
[08:18] to knock the spice jar into the pot ourselves, 让它能把调味罐拍进锅里
[08:21] we should probably forget the whole thing. 那一切免谈
[08:23] – What?! – Son of a bitch! -什么 -贱人
[08:24] Oh, well. We tried. 得了 我们尝试过了
[08:26] You’re still the puss in my boots. 你还是我心爱的小猫猫
[08:30] W-Wait, wait, you’re just gonna give up? 等等 这就放弃了
[08:32] – Yeah. – That’s the spirit! -对 -这样才对嘛
[08:34] You have a chance to start making $40,000 a year 你有机会
[08:36] for doing literally almost nothing, 躺着就能年收入四万
[08:38] and you’re gonna give up after one try? 而你居然试过一次就要放弃
[08:40] – Seems like. – No, no, Gayle, -我想是的 -别别 盖尔
[08:42] let my client out, I want to talk to him. 把我委托人放出来 我想和他谈谈
[08:44] Gayle, no, we can’t have cats on the counter. 盖尔不要 我们不能把猫放在柜台上
[08:45] Gayle, let him out. 盖尔 把他放出来
[08:48] Mr. Business, get back in the crate. 贸易先生 回笼子里去
[08:50] Whoa, Dad. 有你的 老爸
[08:51] – What? – He did exactly what you said. -什么 -他完全照你说的做了
[08:54] You are a cat whisperer. 你就是个猫语者
[08:56] Yeah, Dad, you’re really good at that. 对老爸 你真的很在行
[08:57] I almost got in the crate. 我都差点进笼子了
[08:59] That’s it! 有了
[09:00] Dad, you could teach Mr. Business 老爸 你可以教贸易先生
[09:01] to knock over the thing. 去打翻东西啊
[09:03] You could be his trainer! 你可以做他的教练
[09:05] yeah, maybe. 可能可以
[09:06] And I bet if you could train him to knock over the jar, 如果你可以训练他推倒瓶子
[09:08] Ian would still represent us. 我相信伊恩还是会做我们的经纪人的
[09:09] I mean, I-I’d need to take my allergy pills. 那我得吃点过敏药
[09:11] Which makes me nervous 这让我挺紧张的
[09:12] because they say don’t mix them with alcohol, 因为他们说别和酒混在一起吃
[09:14] and I always mix them with alcohol. 而我一直和酒一起吃
[09:17] I don’t know. 我说不好
[09:18] Maybe Mr. Business just wasn’t meant to hit the big-time. 可能贸易先生就不是一举成名的料
[09:22] What?! With those looks and that ass? 什么 那模样那屁股还不行
[09:24] Oh, come on, Gayle. 拜托 盖尔
[09:25] – Couldn’t you use the money? – Sure, I guess. -你难道不需要钱吗 -需倒是需要
[09:28] I could buy some more cats finally. 有钱我就终于可以多买几只猫了
[09:31] All right. 好吧
[09:31] Looks like I’m the new cat trainer. 看样子我是新任猫咪教练了
[09:33] What do you say, Mr. Business? 你觉得呢 贸易先生
[09:35] You want to be the next Chef Cat cat food cat? 你想成为下一任猫大厨代言猫吗
[09:37] No one is eating cat food! 哪有人吃猫粮
[09:38] God, why would you even say that? 天 你怎么会有这种想法
[09:40] – N-No one said that, Tina. – I know. -没人说谁吃猫粮 蒂娜 -我知道
[09:45] *Cat training, training a cat.* *训猫 训练一只猫*
[09:47] *Cat training, training a cat.* *训猫 训练一只猫*
[09:49] *Cat training, training a cat.* *训猫 训练一只猫*
[09:51] *Put a lot of work in, get a little bit fat.* *付出大把时光 收获一点脂肪*
[10:02] That’s weird, that thing you’re doing. 你这样 很奇怪
[10:05] P-Pushing your paw. 踏爪子
[10:06] I-It kind of hurts, ’cause you’re really pressing. 有点疼 因为你挺大力的
[10:09] It’s also kind of nice, though. 但同时又有点爽
[10:10] Look, Mr. Business, 贸易先生
[10:11] I know you’re probably tired of me 我一直想让你推翻瓶子
[10:13] trying to get you to knock over that stupid jar. I get it. 我知道你可能都烦了 我懂
[10:17] I-I don’t like doing what people tell me to do either. 我也不喜欢被别人指挥
[10:19] That’s why I have my own restaurant. 这就是为什么我开了自己的餐馆
[10:21] So, don’t do it because I want you to. 所以别因为我想你做你才这么做
[10:23] Do it for you. 为你自己而做
[10:25] I mean, this could be good for you. 这可能对你有好处
[10:26] You make your own money. 你可以自己赚钱
[10:27] See the world. You can move away from Gayle. 去看看世界 离开盖尔
[10:30] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[10:31] I-I know you like her. She’s nice. 我知道你喜欢她 她人很好
[10:33] So, what do you say, huh? 所以你觉得呢
[10:33] You-you want to go knock over a jar? 想推瓶子了吗
[10:36] Who wants to knock the jar over? 要来推瓶子吗
[10:38] You do! 你一定会的
[10:41] Yes! Yes! You did it! 太好了 你做到了
[10:43] Mr. Business! 贸易先生
[10:45] Oh, God, ow! 天呐
[10:47] Oh… oh, God! 天呐
[10:51] Oh, Bob, Linda, Gayle. 鲍勃 琳达 盖尔
[10:54] What are you doing here? 你们来这里干嘛
[10:56] Hey, Ian, Snoodle. 伊恩 史努多
[10:57] Look, I know there was an incident 我知道那天
[10:59] the other day with Mr. Business, 贸易先生出了点意外
[11:00] but we’ve been working together, 但我们一直在解决这个问题
[11:02] and you won’t believe this, 你简直无法相信
[11:03] but he’s actually able to knock over the spices. 他真的可以推倒调味瓶了
[11:05] Right. 对了
[11:08] – Who’s that? – Yeah, who’s that? -它是谁 -它是谁
[11:10] This is Fluffy, and this is her cat Jessica. 这位是毛球小姐 这是她的猫杰西卡
[11:14] Jessica looks a lot like Mr. Business. 杰西卡长的好像贸易先生
[11:16] She doesn’t, Bob. She looks like Chef Cat. 不对 鲍勃 她长得像猫大厨
[11:18] So you’ll be representing both of us at the auditions? 所以你会带两只猫去参加试镜吗
[11:22] I’m afraid not, Bob. 恐怕不是 鲍勃
[11:24] What? But-but he can do the thing now! 为什么 他现在可以做到了啊
[11:26] He can do it. Show him, Bob. 他可以做到了 给他看 鲍勃
[11:27] That cat is a loose cannon. You saw what he did. 那只猫没法训 你也看到他那天干什么了
[11:31] Not anymore, Ian. I trained him. 他不会这样了伊恩 我训练过他了
[11:33] Please, Bob. You’re not a professional. 拜托鲍勃 你不是专业的
[11:35] Oh, so you’re just gonna help any cat 所以随便什么猫
[11:37] who looks like Chef Cat… Is that it? 只要长得像猫大厨 你就原意帮是吗
[11:38] Uh, no, Bob. I’m going to help Jessica. 不是鲍勃 我就帮杰西卡
[11:41] And I’m, by the way, in a serious 另外 我现在和毛球
[11:42] committed relationship with Fluffy now. 是稳定的情侣关系
[11:44] So you get people’s hopes up, 所以你就给别人希望
[11:46] make them believe in something, 让他们去相信某件事
[11:47] and then toss them aside 然后等你找到更年轻更惹火的猫
[11:49] when you find a younger hotter cat? 就弃他们于不顾吗
[11:51] Bob, you calm down now. 鲍勃 你现在冷静一下
[11:52] You know what? 听好了
[11:53] We’re going to that audition without you, Ian. 我们自己去试镜 伊恩
[11:55] – We are? – Yes, we are, Gayle. -我们要这么做吗 -是的 盖尔
[11:57] I am going to get Mr. Business 我要在评委面前
[11:58] to knock over that spice jar in front of the judges. 让贸易先生推倒调味瓶
[12:01] – Producers! – Whatever! -是制片人 -管他呢
[12:02] But he’s not very good at it. 但他不是很擅长
[12:04] He’s great at it! Occasionally. Once. 他很厉害 偶尔 有一次
[12:07] You won’t stand a chance, Bob. 你没机会的 鲍勃
[12:08] Please, do not embarrass the cat like that. 拜托别让那猫去自取其辱
[12:11] – We don’t have to take this. – No, we don’t. -我们没必要受这个气 -对 没必要
[12:13] Come on, Lin. 走吧 琳
[12:14] Bob, can I come, too? 鲍勃 我能一起去吗
[12:16] Yes, Gayle, you come with us. 可以盖尔 你和我们一起走
[12:17] Yay. And I should bring the cat? 我该带上猫吗
[12:19] – Yes, Gayle, it’s your cat! – Yeah, come on. -是的盖尔 那是你的猫 -走吧
[12:21] Okay. Bye, Ian. Bye, Fluffy. 好的 伊恩再见 毛球再见
[12:24] Can we just leave?! 我们能走了吗
[12:25] Get the cat. Get the cat. 猫 猫忘了
[12:26] Oh, my God, get out! 我的天 赶紧出去
[12:28] We’re trying! 正走着呢
[12:33] I can’t even look at this food. 这食物简直没法入眼
[12:35] I know. No crunch, no tuna flavor. 嚼起来不会脆嘣响 也不是金枪鱼味
[12:38] This is garbage. 这就是垃圾
[12:39] I can’t believe we’re out of Chef Cat. 我们居然把猫大厨吃完了
[12:40] So what do we do? 我们怎么办
[12:41] Maybe this is our wake-up call. 可能这是提醒我们该清醒了
[12:43] Maybe we should, you know, try to stop eating cat food? 也许 是时候戒猫粮了
[12:46] I have been throwing up on the rug. 我已经吐在地毯上了
[12:48] So let’s do it. We’ll just have a normal day 我们戒掉吧 忘记猫粮
[12:50] where we don’t think about cat food at all. 正常地过一天
[12:52] Everybody ready to go to the cat food audition today? 大家都准备好去参加今天的猫粮试镜了吗
[12:54] – Oh, damn it! – Attagirl! -该死 -这反应不错
[12:57] There’s Gayle. 盖尔来了
[12:58] Time to go. Come on, kids. Time to go. 该走了 走吧 孩子们 该走了
[13:00] I’m about to go from “Meow” to me rich. 猫咪致富 无比幸福
[13:03] Let’s go, Team Business! 出发吧 贸易先生战队
[13:08] A lot of people here. A lot of cats. 好多人 好多猫
[13:10] And they all look like Mr. Business. 它们都长得很像贸易先生
[13:12] Except for that one. 除了那只
[13:13] – Get out of here, Garfield! – Yeah! -这儿没你的事 加菲猫 -对
[13:16] Dad, which cats look like the biggest competition? 老爸 你看哪些猫像是最大的竞争对手
[13:18] You point them out, I’ll get in their heads. 你指出来 我去干扰它们
[13:20] We don’t have any competition, Louise. 我们没任何竞争对手 露易丝
[13:21] Mr. Business is gonna win this, no problem. 贸易先生会赢的 没问题
[13:24] Hey, Mr. Biz, how you holding up? 贸易先生 你感觉如何
[13:26] Gayle, please don’t rile him up right now. 盖尔 现在请别招惹它
[13:28] We need him focused. 我们需要它集中精神
[13:29] I’m just checking on him, Bob. 我就看他状况如何 鲍勃
[13:32] Okay, you’re opening up the carrier. 你已经打开猫笼了
[13:33] Oh, no, he’s licking his tummy! 不 它在舔自己的肚子
[13:35] He does that when he’s unhappy. 它不开心时才这样
[13:37] Look. Oh, my gosh, a patch of fur is missing. 看 天呐 这一片的毛都没了
[13:40] I guess. It’s a little thin there, but… 也许吧 那儿的毛是有点少 可…
[13:42] Has he been doing this all week, Bob? 它一整周都这样吗 鲍勃
[13:44] Uh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:45] I thought when he licked his tummy, 他舔肚子难道不是
[13:46] that’s just him getting psyched up. 代表他做好准备了吗
[13:49] Uh, yeah, that’s right. 就是
[13:50] No, this is bad, Bob. 不是 这很糟 鲍勃
[13:51] Please, Gayle, you’re making him nervous. 别这样 盖尔 你会让它紧张
[13:53] I am not. I make him angry, not nervous. 我没有 我只会让他生气 不会紧张
[13:58] Oh, I’m worried about this, Bob. 我很担心 鲍勃
[13:59] Something’s wrong. 出问题了
[14:00] Louise, didn’t you want to go get 露易丝 你想去饮料贩卖机
[14:03] a soda at the soda machine? 买瓶苏打水吗
[14:05] And also you wanted someone to go with you? 你想有人陪你一起去吗
[14:08] Oh, right, right. Right, yes. 对对对 是的
[14:10] Aunt Gayle, will you please go to the soda machine with me? 盖尔姨妈 能陪我去买下饮料吗
[14:14] You push the buttons so well. 你按按钮特别在行
[14:16] – I do? – You do. -是吗 -是的
[14:18] I use my elbow because of the germs. 因为有细菌 我都是用胳膊肘按
[14:20] – Okay, go. Go, go, go. – Okay. -好了 快去吧 -好的
[14:22] Go have fun at the soda machine. 买饮料愉快
[14:23] I’m excited. I didn’t know I was so good at it. 我好兴奋 我都不知道自己这么擅长
[14:27] Okay, Mr. Business, pep talk. 好了 贸易先生 打气时间
[14:29] Listen, first of all, haters gonna hate. 首先 有些人就是看什么都不顺眼
[14:32] And there’s nothing you can do about that. 而你对此无能无力
[14:34] Good thing we’re totally over cat food, 还好我们已经完全戒掉猫粮了
[14:36] because otherwise this would be a nightmare. 否则今天会是我们的梦魇
[14:37] Yep. Oh, God, there’s a lot of cat food. 是的 天啊 那边好多猫粮
[14:40] Free samples of cat food. 免费的猫粮样品
[14:41] Look, there’s Mom! 看 老妈在那儿
[14:42] Let’s ask her to chain us up like werewolves 让她像狼人那样把我们锁住
[14:44] to protect us from ourselves. 从而免受自己的伤害
[14:47] Mother! 妈妈
[14:48] Are you… 你是在…
[14:49] You’re eating Chef Cat! 你在吃猫大厨
[14:51] What the… uh, oh. 这是什么…
[14:52] I-I am. 还真的
[14:54] What a crazy… 多么疯狂
[14:55] I mean, who would eat cat food? Who does that? 谁会吃猫粮 谁会那样做
[14:57] – What flavor is it? – Cheese ‘n’ Chicken. -什么味的 -芝士鸡肉味
[14:59] – Hand it over. – No. -交出来 -不
[15:00] – Yes. – Fine. -交出来 -好吧
[15:03] Gimme. 给我
[15:04] Wait a second. 等等
[15:05] Mom, was that your box of Chef Cat under the sink? 老妈 水池下面那盒猫大厨是你的吗
[15:08] Yeah. So what? 是的 那又怎样
[15:10] I like to have a little cat food 我会偶尔
[15:11] to relax every once in a while. 吃点猫粮放松下
[15:13] Is that a crime? Give it back. 有罪吗 还给我
[15:15] Our addiction is genetic! 我们上瘾是遗传的
[15:16] I’m not to blame! I’m a cat food baby. 这不怪我 我就是个猫粮小孩
[15:19] I never had a chance. 我别无选择
[15:21] And that little boy 那个没被篮球队选上
[15:22] who didn’t make the basketball team was me. 的小男孩就是我
[15:24] So don’t be me, be you, because you’ve got that edge, 别像我一样 做你自己 因为你有天赋
[15:28] you’ve got that attitude and spark, 你有态度有朝气
[15:30] and, I’ve learned a lot from you. 我从你身上学到很多
[15:32] Sometimes I feel like you’re the teacher and I’m the cat. 我有时觉得好像你是老师而我是猫
[15:37] The end. 结束了
[15:38] I have to go get some water 我得去弄点水
[15:40] ’cause I’m allergic to you, 因为我对你过敏
[15:41] and I’ve been talking a long time. 而且我说了好长时间了
[15:45] – Ian. – Hello, Bob. -伊恩 -你好 鲍勃
[15:46] I saw you over there. 我刚才看见你在那边了
[15:48] Giving the cat a pep talk? 给猫打气吗
[15:49] That’s good, good for, good for both of you. 挺好 对你俩都挺好
[15:51] That’ll really make a difference. 会起作用的
[15:53] Oh, really? 真的吗
[15:54] No, of course not, Bob. It’s a cat. 不 当然不会 那是只猫
[15:56] Don’t try and get in my head, Ian. 别想干扰我 伊恩
[15:58] I don’t need to, Bob. You’re not going to win. 不需要 鲍勃 你不会赢的
[16:01] Yes, we are. You aren’t going to beat us. 会的 我们会赢 你不会打败我们的
[16:03] Oh, okay. Good comeback, Bob. 好吧 欢迎重回比赛 鲍勃
[16:05] Bye-bye, Bob. 再见了 鲍勃
[16:06] No, bye-bye to you, Ian. 不 是你要再见了 伊恩
[16:09] Bye-bye to you, Bob. 是你要再见了 鲍勃
[16:10] Oh, no! Bye-bye to you, Ian! 不 是你要再见了 伊恩
[16:12] – Bye-bye! – Bye-bye! -再见 -再见
[16:13] Bye-bye with my hand in your face! 我手指着你脸跟你再见
[16:16] All right, big guy, we’re… 好了 大家伙 我们要
[16:17] Wait, wait, wait. Where… 等等 贸易
[16:19] Oh, my God, Ian took Mr. Business! 天啊 伊恩带走了贸易先生
[16:22] My baby! My baby! 我的宝贝 我的宝贝啊
[16:26] Mr. Business?! Mr. Business?! 贸易先生 贸易先生
[16:28] Oh, my God, all you cats look the same. 天啊 你们这些猫全都长一个样
[16:31] – Sorry. – Dad! -抱歉 -老爸
[16:32] Louise, someone took Mr. Business. 露易丝 有人带走了贸易先生
[16:34] – What? – Wait, wh-where’s Gayle? -什么 -等等 盖尔去哪儿了
[16:36] Well, she ran away! 她跑掉了
[16:37] She said she needed to go into the bathroom and cry, 她说要去厕所哭一下
[16:39] and I gave her the usual five minutes, 按照惯例我给了她五分钟
[16:41] and then I went in there and she was gone. 然后再进去 她就不见了
[16:43] Oh, my God. 天呐
[16:44] Ian didn’t take the cat, Gayle did. 不是伊恩拿走了猫 是盖尔
[16:46] How we gonna find her? 这下我们上哪儿找她
[16:51] That could be her. 有可能是她
[16:57] oh, geez. 天
[16:58] – How many flights was that? – One. -我们是爬了多少层 -一层
[17:00] – Really? – Yeah. -真的假的 -真的
[17:02] – Are you gonna die right now? – Maybe. -你是要死了吗 -有可能
[17:04] No one’s hiding up here! 这上面没人
[17:06] It’s just me, the sad janitor 只有我 伤心的看门人
[17:09] and my janitor cat, Mr. Brooms. 还有我的看门猫 扫帚先生
[17:12] Oh, okay. Sorry to bother you. 好吧 抱歉打扰你了
[17:16] Okay… one second. 让我休息一秒
[17:18] – Hi, Gayle. – Hi. -嗨 盖尔 -嗨
[17:20] Gayle, what are you, what are you doing? 你在 你在做什么
[17:23] Sitting. 坐着
[17:24] Yes. So, we’re gonna miss our audition time. 我们快错过试镜了
[17:26] Did you know that? 你知道吗
[17:27] Yeah. Yeah, I know. 我知道
[17:29] Okay, all right, this has been fun, but listen. 谈话愉快 现在听着
[17:31] I need to get my client down to the audition, stat. 我得带我的客户下去参加试镜 立刻马上
[17:33] Do you want to talk about why you’re crying? 你想说说你为什么要哭吗
[17:35] I just get sad when Mr. Business gets sad. 贸易先生一难过我就会跟着难过
[17:39] Oh, he’s sad? 他难过了吗
[17:40] Yes, Bob. 是的 鲍勃
[17:41] He licked the fur off his belly. 他把自己肚子上的毛都舔没了
[17:43] Look at it. You can see his nipples. 你看 乳头都露出来了
[17:46] Gayle, I know Mr. Business may be a little stressed out. 盖尔 我知道贸易先生可能有些紧张
[17:49] “A little stressed out,” Bob? 有些紧张
[17:52] I’ve never seen his nipples like this. Never! 我从没见过他乳头这样 从来没有
[17:55] The entertainment world is no place for him. 娱乐圈不适合他
[17:57] Oh, okay, so, like, cats don’t want to be famous. 说的好像不是每只猫都想成名一样
[18:01] Gayle, this is a real opportunity 盖尔 这是次很好的机会
[18:03] for you and Mr. Business. 对你和贸易先生而言都是
[18:05] You should take it, 你应该抓住它
[18:06] because you borrow a lot of money from us. 因为你欠了我买很多钱
[18:09] – Like, a lot. – I do? -非常多 -有吗
[18:11] Yeah. And that’s fine. 有 不过没关系
[18:12] It doesn’t bother me at all, 我完全不介意
[18:13] but it bothers Linda a little bit. 但琳达稍稍有些介意
[18:15] But this could be a chance 你可以利用这次机会
[18:17] for you to make a little money for yourself. 为自己赚笔钱
[18:19] And you could get a better apartment or… 给自己换一间好点的公寓或者
[18:21] What’s wrong with my apartment? 我现在的公寓有什么问题吗
[18:23] – Nothing. – I love it. -没问题 -我超喜欢
[18:24] Or you could go out to eat once in a while. 你还可以偶尔出去搓一顿
[18:26] Where? 去哪儿
[18:27] Point is, Gayle, 盖尔 重点是
[18:28] you could be a little more independent, 你可以变得独立一点
[18:29] and we could not give you money so much. 我们也可以省下一笔钱
[18:32] So, so much money. 很大 很大一笔
[18:34] I… 我
[18:36] I just want Mr. Business to be happy. 我只想让贸易先生开心
[18:39] I… I guess I-I see your point. 我想我懂你意思了
[18:42] You care more about your cat than you do about money, 猫对你来说比金钱重要
[18:45] and that’s actually nice. 这样挺好
[18:47] Even though it’s really our money you don’t care about. 虽然你不在乎的并不是你自己的钱
[18:50] Yeah. 是的
[18:51] Okay, let’s go home. 好吧 我们回家吧
[18:53] Sure, sure. Just let me borrow the cat 没问题 但先把猫借我下
[18:54] for, like 15 minutes, and then I’ll be right back. 15分钟就好 我会马上会来
[18:56] Not for an audition, for something else. 不是去试镜 是别的事儿
[18:58] – Okay. – No. -没问题 -不行
[19:00] Fine. 好吧
[19:00] I’ll trade you “Cat-ch of the Day” 我用”新鲜猫鱼”
[19:04] for “Filet Meow-gnon.” 跟你换”喵喵鱼片”
[19:05] Are you out of your damn mind, Mom?! 你脑子被门挤了吗 老妈
[19:08] Let’s all just go take a nap in the sun. 现在我们去晒太阳打盹儿吧
[19:10] – Yes. – Hi, guys. -对 -各位
[19:11] So, uh, some news. Things didn’t… 有新情况 我们不
[19:14] Oh, my God, Lin, you’re still doing this? 老天 琳 你还在吃猫粮吗
[19:17] You told me you quit. 你答应我会戒掉的
[19:18] Well, I lied. 我骗你了
[19:19] Don’t judge me. You watch sports sometimes. 别对我指指点点 你还看体育节目呢
[19:22] – Yeah. – Oh, Tina, not you, too. -就是 -蒂娜 连你也吃上了
[19:24] And me! 还有我
[19:25] Why in the world would you all eat cat food? 你们为啥偏偏要吃猫粮
[19:27] Strong nails, a healthy shiny coat, confident stools. 它让你指甲坚韧 毛色润泽 大便成形
[19:30] You guys are crazy. 你们都疯了吧
[19:32] Yes, crazy. 没错
[19:33] You got to warm it up and put it on your oatmeal. 得先加热 就着燕麦一起吃
[19:36] – Go on. – Oh, my God. -继续说 -老天爷
[19:38] Geez, I feel left out. Gimme some, Gene. 感觉我都掉队了 给我来点 吉恩
[19:40] Oh, good Lord, you’re eating… 上帝 你们居然在吃
[19:42] Oh, that is so disgusting. 太恶心了
[19:45] Oh, is it, Ian? Is it so disgusting? 是吗 伊恩 要有那么恶心吗
[19:47] – Yes. – Oh, God, it is. -是的 -天 真的很恶心
[19:50] What is wrong with all of you? 你们这是都怎么了
[19:51] Keep eating, Dad, you’ll get it. 继续嚼老爸 会来的
[19:52] No, I won’t. 才不要
[19:54] Oh, wait, there it is. 等下 真的来了
[19:56] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hmm, that’s good. 真的 还真不错
[19:58] How’d your cat do in there, Ian? 你的猫表现如何 伊恩
[20:00] She choked. 她噎住了
[20:01] It’s not funny. 并不好笑
[20:02] She literally choked on the food. 她真的被食物噎到了
[20:04] I had to Heimlich her! 我还给她用了海姆利希急救法
[20:06] What an idiot. Look at us. Look. 蠢蛋一个 看我们吃给你看 看
[20:09] Swallow. 我吞
[20:10] We can all eat cat food without choking, 我们吃猫粮根本不会被噎住
[20:12] so the joke’s on you, Ian. 所以丢人的是你 伊恩
[20:14] I guess so, Bob. I guess so. 我想你说得对 鲍勃
[20:17] Bye-bye, Bob. 拜拜 鲍勃
[20:18] Bye-bye, Ian. 拜拜 伊恩
[20:21] All right. 好咧
[20:22] Okay, yep, got it. 接住啦
[20:24] Whoop! Caught that one. 我接 接到了
[20:25] Oh, Mr. Business, you are killing me. 我快被你累死了 贸易先生
[20:27] Okay, there we go. 好吧 又开始了
[20:29] Just a few more years till you die. 我再坚持几年就可以送你回喵星球了
[20:32] Yeah, that’s good. 很好
[20:33] Oh, so close. 好险
[20:34] No! Oh! Ow! 不
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme