Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] *Stupid Cupid, you’re a real mean guy* *愚蠢的丘比特 你真坏*
[00:04] *I’d like to clip your wings so you can’t fly* *真想剪掉你的翅膀让你飞不起来*
[00:07] *Stupid Cupid* *愚蠢的丘比特*
[00:08] *I’m in love and it’s a crying shame* *我居然恋爱了 这真是奇耻大辱*
[00:11] *Stupid Cupid…* *愚蠢的丘比特*
[00:12] Happy Valentine’s Day, 情人节快乐
[00:13] my little chalky hearts. 我的小甜心们
[00:15] I made you all cards. 我给你们都准备了卡片
[00:17] Mine says I get a thousand kisses. 我的上面写着我会得到一千个吻
[00:19] Give me some sugar, Mama! 放马过来吧 老妈
[00:21] 1,000! 一千个
[00:22] Don’t short me, woman! 别糊弄我 女人
[00:23] Louise, read your card now. 露易丝 读读你的
[00:25] I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day. 我不过情人节的
[00:27] It’s an invented holiday, you know? 这就是个生造出来的节日
[00:29] – Read it! – Fine, fine. -给我读 -好吧 好吧
[00:31] It’s the same as Gene’s card. 和吉恩的一样
[00:32] Here come your kisses. 也给你一千个吻
[00:34] – Eh, Gene can have ’em. – Hell yes! -可以都给吉恩 -好啊
[00:36] And here’s your card, my little Valen-Tina. 这是你的 我的小情人蒂娜
[00:39] Oh, no. Oh, wow. 不
[00:42] – Tina, was that your stomach? – Yes. -是你的肚子吗蒂娜 -是的
[00:44] We may have had a little friendly leftover 昨晚我们进行了一场友好的
[00:45] chili-eating contest last night. 吃剩辣椒比赛
[00:47] Which I won. 我赢了
[00:48] Tina dominated. 蒂娜摇摇领先
[00:49] It was like watching someone barf in reverse. 就像看到有人在往肚子里呕吐
[00:51] Well, you look a little pale, Tina. 你脸色看起来很苍白 蒂娜
[00:53] Are you sure you don’t want to stay home? 你确定不想呆在家里吗
[00:54] No. Anything can happen today, 不 今天什么事都有可能发生
[00:56] because today is a day all about love, 因为今天的主题是爱
[00:58] and nothing can stop love. 没有什么可以阻挡爱
[00:59] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! 天哪 天哪
[01:01] That’s right, Tina. 说得对 蒂娜
[01:02] Nothing stopped me from buying your father 没什么能阻挡我给你们父亲
[01:04] a box of chocolates 买这样一盒巧克力
[01:05] from a kid in the parking lot. 从停车场的一个小孩手里
[01:06] Thanks, Lin. I-I got you something 多谢 琳
[01:08] really nice as well. 我也给你买了很棒的礼物
[01:09] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[01:10] Can I have it now? 能现在给我吗
[01:11] Y-You have to wait until a little later. 你得稍微等一下
[01:14] – Is that okay? – Oh, my God! I can’t freakin’ wait! -可以吗 -天哪 我简直等不及了
[01:17] This opened. 打开了
[01:19] Dark chocolate! 是黑巧克力
[01:20] So dry, so bitter. Why?! 好苦 干嘛这么对我
[01:24] Walnuts? Just be normal, damn it! 核桃仁的 就没有正常口味的吗
[01:28] Step right up 走过路过不要错过
[01:28] and buy one of my Mini Flower Love Weeds 给你的情人
[01:30] for your valentine. 买束爱的迷你花杂草吧
[01:32] What flower what weeds? 啥花啥草
[01:34] A weed is just the right plant growing in the wrong place. 杂草就是对的植物长在了在错的地方
[01:37] I’m selling bouquets for a buck each… who’s in? 一美元一束 谁买
[01:39] – Hey, Tina. – Hey, Jimmy Jr. -蒂娜 -小吉米
[01:41] Do you have any Valentine’s plans? 情人节你有什么计划吗
[01:42] Are you free today at lunch? 今天中午你有空吗
[01:45] Valentine’s Day plans? 情人节计划
[01:46] Today? Lunch? Me? With you? 今天 午餐 我 和你吗
[01:50] Uh, yeah. 是的
[01:52] No, I don’t. 不 我没有
[01:53] Cool. So will you meet me 酷 那你愿意午餐时间
[01:54] in the gymnasium at lunch? 和我在体育馆见面吗
[01:55] – I love it already. – Great. -我很愿意 -太好了
[01:57] What you’re wearing is fine. 穿你身上这身就好
[01:58] Unless you brought something else. 除非你另外带了一套
[02:00] – You probably didn’t. – Wait, what? -估计你没带 -等等 什么
[02:02] Did you bring… ? Forget it. 你带没带 算了
[02:03] Just, yeah. Don’t be late, and brush your teeth. 好吧 别迟到 刷刷牙
[02:08] Oh, my stomach. 我的肚子
[02:10] Chili poops! Got to get to the bathroom. 辣椒便 洗手间
[02:11] Zeke is literally selling weeds, 齐克真的卖上杂草了
[02:13] and people are buying them. Gah! 大家居然还买了
[02:15] This is the dumbest holiday ever. 这真是最蠢的节日了
[02:17] Yeah, love can really make people do 是啊 爱会让人
[02:19] some wacky things, huh? 做一些蠢事
[02:21] Hey, are you gonna be at lunch today? 你午饭会去食堂吗
[02:23] Well, I made a reservation… why? 我有预约 怎么了
[02:26] Oh, I don’t know. Just checking. 我不知道 就问问
[02:28] Check. Just pretending to check a box. 勾上 假装我在勾一个复选框
[02:30] Anyway, I should be going. 好了 我得走了
[02:32] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[02:34] Poor kid picked up the wrong inhaler. 可怜的娃 吸入器拿错了
[02:39] So what’d you get Linda for Valentine’s Day, Bob? 你给琳达买了什么情人节礼物 鲍勃
[02:40] Well, she’s always wanted me to learn 她一直想让我
[02:42] how to ballroom dance, 学跳社交舞
[02:43] I guess in case we ever go back in time, 估计她以为我们哪天也许能回到过去
[02:46] so, I wanted to take some classes. 所以我想上几节课
[02:48] Wow. So how many classes have you had? 你上了几节了
[02:50] Not quite enough, because none. 还不够 因为一节都没上
[02:52] I’ve had none. I didn’t sign up for any. 我一节都没上 我没报名
[02:54] It’s Valentine’s Day. What are you gonna do? 今天都情人节了 你打算怎么办
[02:56] Teddy, take it easy. 别激动 泰迪
[02:57] I was gonno try to learn how to dance 我打算快速地在网上
[02:58] On the Internet really quick. 恶补一下
[03:00] Bob, you’ve got time for a real class. 鲍勃 现在去上课还来得及
[03:02] My Zumba is at a studio, 我尊巴舞是在一家工作室学的
[03:04] and they teach ballroom there. 他们也教社交舞
[03:04] You take one lesson, and you’ll be like Gene Kelly, 上一节课就能成吉恩·凯利
[03:04] 美国演员 从小酷爱跳舞 代表作《雨中曲》
[03:07] if Gene Kelly only had one dance lesson. 只不过吉恩·凯利可学了不只一节课
[03:09] That’s a good idea, Teddy. 好主意 泰迪
[03:10] I-I should go. Where is it? 我应该去 地点在哪
[03:11] I’ll go with you. 我和你一起去
[03:12] I’m back with the pickles. 我带着泡菜回来了
[03:14] I’m gonna stare cutting them into hearts. 我要把它们切成心形
[03:16] Lin, do you think you can maybe 琳 你觉得你可以
[03:17] handle the lunch rush by yourself? 自己搞定午餐高峰吗
[03:18] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[03:20] I’ve got to go on an errand, 我得去办些事
[03:22] and it may or not have to do with your gift. 也许是去弄你的礼物呢
[03:26] So romantic. 好浪漫
[03:28] Bob, tell me what it is. 鲍勃 告诉我是什么
[03:29] – Linda, I’m not… – No, I don’t want to know. -琳达 我不 -不 我不想知道
[03:30] I don’t want to know. Forget it, forget it. 我不想知道 算了 算了
[03:31] Get out before I guess it. 我猜到之前赶紧走吧
[03:33] May I please have a hall pass, Ms. Twitchell? 我能请个小假吗 翠契尔老师
[03:35] I’m having boy troubles. 我有男生的烦恼
[03:37] I’m sure you understand, 我相信你一定理解
[03:38] but it’s also not what you think. 但又不是你想的那样
[03:41] Hildy? It’s Gene. Are you in there? 希尔迪 我是吉恩 你在吗
[03:44] It’s Wednesday. 今天是周三
[03:45] I’m here for my day-old Taco Tuesday tacos. 我来享用周二剩的玉米卷啦
[03:48] Hello? What do we have here? 有人吗 看看这里都有啥
[03:52] You’re not Hildy. 你不是希尔迪
[04:02] Hello. 你好
[04:05] Oh, you’re yelling at me. 你在冲我吼
[04:06] Uh, I’ll leave. Bye. 好吧 我走 拜拜
[04:09] I like you! 我喜欢你
[04:11] Sorry, ballroom’s been canceled. 抱歉 交谊舞课取消了
[04:12] The teacher just waltzed right out of here. 老师到外面”交谊”去了
[04:15] Get it? I’m kidding, she died. 听懂了吗 我开玩笑的 她死了
[04:17] Crap. Okay, Teddy, let’s go, we tried. 完了 泰迪 我们走吧 试也试过了
[04:20] No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. 不 等等
[04:21] They offer other classes here, you know. 这里还有别的课
[04:23] Check a look. Women love any kind of dancing, Bob. 看看嘛 女人什么样的舞都喜欢
[04:25] It demonstrates your virility 能展现出你的男子气概
[04:26] and your sexual style. 以及爱爱的风格
[04:27] – My sexual style? – Yeah. Tell him. -爱爱的风格 -对 告诉他
[04:29] – Yeah, it’s true. – Uh, okay, fine. -是真的 -好吧
[04:32] I-I-I’ll just take whatever class starts next. 马上开始什么课我就上那个
[04:34] We’ll take whatever class starts next. 我们就上那个
[04:36] – Really? – You think I’m not gonna -真的吗 -你以为
[04:37] take this class with you? 我不跟你一起上课吗
[04:38] I did think that. I guess that was crazy. 我确实以为你不上 看来我想错了
[04:46] Oh, shell yes! 我的个乖乖
[04:47] How does a mermaid even ride one of those… ? 美人鱼怎么能骑车
[04:52] Can I get one bouquet of Mini Flower Love Weeds, please? 能给我一束爱的迷你花杂草吗
[04:55] That’ll be one dollar, Romeo. 一美元 罗密欧
[04:57] What are you doing, Rudy? 鲁迪 你在搞什么鬼
[04:58] Why are you buying Love Weeds? 为什么要买爱的杂草
[05:00] Who’s the lucky ducky? 是看上了哪家姑娘
[05:01] Let’s just say we’ve been friends for a while, 我们做朋友有一段时间了
[05:03] but it’s time to take it to the next level. 但是时候更上一层了
[05:05] – You mean level two? – Oh, yeah. -你是说第二层 -没错
[05:08] Oh, my God, Rudy’s gonna give me Love Weeds 我的天 鲁迪要在情人节
[05:11] for Valentine’s Day. 送我爱的杂草
[05:13] Rudy like-likes me. Sick! 鲁迪喜欢我 恶心
[05:18] Oh, why would Rudy do something like this? 鲁迪怎么会这样
[05:20] What kind of idiot like-likes someone? 哪个蠢人会喜欢别人
[05:22] – Louise? – Aah! Tina? -露易丝 -蒂娜
[05:24] Yeah, I-I’ve been in here all morning. 对 我在这儿一早上了
[05:26] – Oh, hi. Chili, huh? – Yeah. -辣椒的祸是吧 -对
[05:29] Of all the days to get diarrhea of the butt. 三百六十五天哪天拉肚子不行
[05:31] Jimmy Jr. Planned something special for me. 今天小吉米准备了惊喜给我
[05:33] Wait, Rudy likes you? 等会 鲁迪喜欢你
[05:34] Yeah, unfortunately. 对 倒了大霉
[05:36] – Which sized Rudy? – Regular. -哪个尺寸的鲁迪 -中号鲁迪
[05:38] Oh. Don’t you like Rudy? 你不喜欢鲁迪吗
[05:40] No, not like that. 当然不 不是那种喜欢
[05:41] We have a good thing going the way it is. 我们有自己的相处方式
[05:43] We’re buddies. 我们是好哥们
[05:44] There’s gotta be a way I can stop this. 肯定有办法能阻止他
[05:46] Sorry, sister, I hate to tell you this, 抱歉老妹 虽然不想打击你
[05:48] but nothing, and I mean nothing, 但是没有什么 没有任何东西
[05:50] – can stop love. – Except diarrhea. 能阻挡爱 -除了拉肚子
[05:52] No! I’m gonna beat this thing. 拉肚子也不行 我会战胜它的
[05:54] I mean, I get why he’s on the Louise train. 我明白为什么他会想上我的车
[05:56] I just have to find a way to get him 我只是得想个办法
[05:58] to jump off at the next stop. I gotta go. 让他在下一站下车 先走了
[06:00] Holler if you need TP or newspaper or anything. 需要手纸或报纸什么的叫我
[06:02] Okay, Actually, I need another roll of TP. 好的 其实我正好还需要一卷纸
[06:05] Louise? I’ll make it work. 露易丝 好吧我自行解决
[06:08] Welcome to hip-hop dance class with Shelly. 欢迎来到雪莱的街舞课堂
[06:11] See the way I’m walking, 看到我怎么走路了吗
[06:12] with one of my arms lower than the other, 一只胳膊高 一只胳膊低
[06:14] and my foot dragging? 拖着腿
[06:15] Well, that’s hip-hop. 这就叫嘻哈
[06:17] – Oh, my God. – Oh, that’s hip-hop. -我去 -原来这就是嘻哈
[06:19] The other day, I was in the grocery store 那天我去商店
[06:21] buying some light-bulbs and ice cream, 买灯泡和冰淇淋
[06:23] and I could tell the cashier didn’t like my baggy pants. 我能看出来收银员不喜欢我松垮的裤子
[06:26] But I didn’t care, because that’s hip-hop. 但是我不在乎 因为这就是嘻哈
[06:29] Teddy, we need to get out of here. 泰迪 我们走吧
[06:30] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[06:31] This is the coolest thing I’ve ever been a part of. 这是我参与过最酷的事情了
[06:33] Oh, I see we have some new students in class. 有新学员了呢
[06:36] ‘Sup? 你好啊
[06:36] ‘Sup, ma’am? 你好 女士
[06:38] I bet you normally 我猜你们平时一定是
[06:39] sit on a chair the front way, 正着坐椅子
[06:40] like everyone else. 和所有人一样
[06:42] But not in this class. 但在这里不行
[06:43] In this class you turn that chair around 在这里 你们得把椅子转过来
[06:45] and sit on it backwards. 反着坐
[06:47] You know why? 知道为什么吗
[06:48] Because that’s hip… Because that’s hip-hop. -因为这就是嘻哈 -因为这就是嘻哈
[06:49] Right, right. I-I got it. 是 我知道
[06:51] Nice, Bob. 接得好 鲍勃
[06:52] Okay, everybody, 好了各位
[06:53] There’s gonna be some profanity coming at you, 等会会有大批脏话来袭
[06:55] so cover your ears if you can’t handle the “B” Word. 小心脏太脆弱的记得把耳朵捂上
[06:59] Oh, hey, Ms. Selbo. 赛尔珀小姐
[07:02] What are you doing here on a school day? 今天是工作日 你怎么来啦
[07:03] I took a personal day. 我请了假
[07:05] My boyfriend Martin broke up with me. 男朋友马丁和我分手了
[07:08] No! 不
[07:09] Yeah. I was totally blindsided. 是啊 我完全没想到
[07:12] That jerk. 真是混蛋
[07:13] He’s across the street at Jimmy Pesto’s. 他现在在街对面吉米·派丝多的店里
[07:16] There’s nothing good about that place. 那个地方可没什么好
[07:18] I like the jalapeno poppers. 我喜欢他们的辣椒爆米花
[07:20] Okay, that’s one good thing about that place. 好吧有一样是好的
[07:22] And their Pesto Coladas. Two things. 还有派丝多椰汁 两样好的
[07:31] Hi. I only have five minutes before recess is over, 我只剩五分钟休息时间了
[07:34] but, uh, I was wondering 我在想
[07:35] if you could maybe slap my wrist again. 你能不能再打一下我的手腕
[07:37] I think I licked all the chocolate off 我把上一个巴掌印留下的巧克力
[07:38] the last slap mark. 都舔完了
[07:43] I don’t know what you’re saying, 不知道你在说什么
[07:45] but it makes me feel like I felt 但是跟我上次坐在
[07:46] the time I sat on the dryer. 烘干机上的感觉一样
[07:48] You want me to stir, or is this a gift? 你是想让我搅 还是当礼物送我
[07:50] Si, stir. 没错 搅拌
[07:52] – I’m Gene, by the way. – Isabella. -我叫吉恩 -伊莎贝拉
[07:54] So I guess Hildy’s out sick today? 希尔迪今天是请病假了吗
[07:56] Sick. Si, Si. 生病了 对的
[07:57] So if that’s our lunch, 如果那是我们的午餐
[07:59] is this our dessert? 那这是我们的甜点吗
[08:00] No, no, no, mi gattino. 不不不 我的小猫咪
[08:02] This is for mi Amor, Francesco. 这是送给我爱人弗朗西斯科的
[08:04] Oh, boyfriend. 男朋友
[08:06] Si, boyfriend. 对 男朋友
[08:08] What grade is he in? 他是几年级的
[08:09] He sounds ugly. 听上去就很丑
[08:12] Time to Un-attract. 是时候打破他对我的迷恋了
[08:14] – Oh, hey, buddy. – Hey, Louise. -哥们 -露易斯
[08:16] Quick question. Do you like boogers? 问你个问题 你喜欢吃鼻屎吗
[08:18] what? 什么
[08:19] I’ve been eating my boogs all morning, 我上午一直在吃我的鼻屎
[08:21] and I love ’em. 我超喜欢吃
[08:22] I was wondering if anyone else was into boogers. 我在想其他人爱不爱吃
[08:24] Oh, okay, no. 好吧 不喜欢
[08:26] Want to try one of mine? 要尝尝我的吗
[08:27] Maybe mine are extra good. 也许我的特别好吃
[08:29] I don’t know, huh. 谁知道呢
[08:30] That’s pretty gross. 好恶心
[08:31] So what can I get you? 给你哪种好呢
[08:31] You want a wet one, a dry one? 你想要干的 还是湿的
[08:34] – I’m feeling sick. – Great! -我觉得好恶心 -太好了
[08:36] But you know what, I gotta say, 但我得说
[08:38] the whites of your eyes are bright, 你眼白很白
[08:39] your fingernails are strong and healthy. 指甲又坚硬又健康
[08:41] Maybe there’s something to this eating boogers thing. 可能吃鼻屎真有点什么用呢
[08:44] I mean, hey, whatever you’re doing, 不管你做什么
[08:45] keep it up, sister. 坚持下去 妹子
[08:46] Bye. See you at lunch. 拜拜 午餐见
[08:47] You’ve gotta be kidding me. 是在耍我嘛
[08:52] Okay, doing good. 好了 还不错
[08:54] Feeling confident, feeling cool. 信心满满 从容不迫
[08:56] Starting to strut. 可以抬头挺胸了
[08:58] Oh, God! The strut was too much. 天啊 挺胸还不行
[09:00] No strutting. No strutting. 不挺了 不挺了
[09:05] There she is. 她来了
[09:06] J-Jimmy Jr. What’s going on? 小吉米 什么情况
[09:08] Remember that anti-drug group that came last week 还记得上周反毒小组来
[09:10] to do a presentation? 做了一次演讲吗
[09:12] You mean Thrills, Not Pills? 你是要刺激不要毒品吗
[09:13] Yeah. They did a number on me. 对 他们对我造成了伤害
[09:15] I couldn’t believe the national statistics. 我简直不敢相信那些全国统计数据
[09:17] Well, they left behind all their props, 他们把道具都留下来了
[09:19] including… this trampoline. 包括这个蹦床
[09:21] So everyone is here to watch us do a sky kiss! 大家今天是来看到我们的空中之吻的
[09:25] – A what? – A sky kiss, Tina. -什么 -空中之吻 蒂娜
[09:27] We bounce up and down like this 我们像这样跳上跳下
[09:30] until we get high enough, and then we kiss. 到足够高后就接吻
[09:33] You want me to bounce on that trampoline? 你想让我在蹦床上跳
[09:36] It’s romantic and dangerous, 又浪漫又危险
[09:39] like a candle. 就像蜡烛
[09:40] I… 我
[09:42] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[09:43] Feelings are scary, girl! 有感觉是很可怕的 妹子
[09:46] Nah, nah. 不 不
[09:47] Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. 不 不 不 不 不
[09:50] why are… why are you saying that? 什么意思
[09:52] – Nah, nah, nah. – Is there a problem? -不不不 -有什么问题吗
[09:54] I’m-I’m just trying to tie my shoe. 我只是想系鞋带
[09:55] That’s not hip-hop. Peep my feets. 这就不嘻哈了 看看我的脚
[09:57] – Your shoes are untied. – That’s hip-hop. -你鞋带没系 -这就是嘻哈
[10:00] Okay, good to know. 好吧 了解
[10:01] – People call me Flips Whitefudge. – They do? -大家叫我筋斗白软糖 -是吗
[10:03] You think you can just come up in my mom’s class 你以为来我妈的教室上节课
[10:05] and learn how to dance? 就能学跳舞了吗
[10:06] Wait, Shelly is your mom? 等等 雪莉是你妈妈吗
[10:08] She’s your mom! No, she’s my mom. 是你妈 对 是我妈
[10:10] Look, I-I’m just trying to learn how to dance 我学跳舞
[10:12] as a gift for my wife for Valentine’s Day. 是想作为情人节礼物送给我太太
[10:14] Well, that’s actually incredibly sweet! 还蛮贴心
[10:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:17] You’re welcome, but if you want to hip-hop, 不客气 但如果想跳街舞
[10:18] you gotta prove yourself. 你得证明下你自己
[10:19] We’re gonna hip-hop dance battle. 我们来斗舞吧
[10:21] Is everything all right here? 有什么问题吗
[10:23] Sort of. Your son, 还好 你儿子
[10:24] Flips Whitefudge, is trying to battle us. 筋斗白软糖要跟我们斗舞
[10:27] Flips? We’ve talked about this. 筋斗 我们讨论过这个问题
[10:29] No, Ma. This is what you taught me. 别这样妈 这是你教我的
[10:31] If it’s not hip-hop, then it’s not hip-hop. 嘻哈是装不出来的
[10:33] If they want to learn from you, they got to battle me. 他们想向你学习 就得跟我斗舞
[10:35] Well, he really won’t give this up unless you battle him. 你们不接受挑战他是不会放弃的
[10:38] So, I guess you guys are battlin’. 看来你们真的斗舞了
[10:41] We can do this. We can beat this guy. 我们可以的 我们能打败他
[10:42] Teddy, we don’t know any hip-hop. 泰迪 我们对嘻哈一无所知
[10:44] Yes, we do. It’s inside us. 不我们懂的 我们骨子里就嘻哈
[10:46] – Now untie your shoes, “B” Word. – Let’s do this. -解鞋带吧 小婊砸 -跳起来
[10:49] Right after we stretch out. 舒展下先
[10:51] Why did I come here? 我到底干嘛要来这儿
[10:54] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天啊天啊
[10:55] It’s happening. It’s going down. 真来了 没退路了
[10:58] – I’m gonna hide behind this napkin. – Hey, Louise. -我得躲纸巾后面 -露易斯
[10:59] I have something very important to ask you… 我有件很重要的事情要问你
[11:00] – Rudy, let me stop you right there. – I was just gonna… -鲁迪别说 -我只是想
[11:02] Look. No, I get it. 不 我懂的
[11:03] We live in a commercial culture. 我们生活在消费时代
[11:05] Love is in the movies. 电影里有爱
[11:06] It’s in all the songs. 所有的歌里有爱
[11:07] But we don’t have to be pawns in the game. 但我们没必要让自己成为棋子
[11:09] – Yeah. I… – We’re just friends. -我 -我们只是朋友
[11:11] Louise, I wanted to ask you 露易斯 我刚想麻烦你
[11:12] to give this Love Weed and this card 在自然课上把这束爱的杂草
[11:14] to Chloe Barbash for me, in Science. 和这张卡片给克洛伊·巴巴什
[11:16] What? 什么
[11:17] You have science with Chloe Barbash 你午饭后的自然课是和克洛伊·巴巴什
[11:18] – after lunch, right? – I… -一起上对吧 -我
[11:20] Y-Yeah. I think so. 对 好像是
[11:21] Okay, good, ’cause she’s the most beautiful girl in the world. 那就好 她是世界上最美的女孩
[11:25] She smells like someone’s baking a cake in her hair. 她头发散发着浓郁的烘焙香味
[11:27] It’s her shampoo. 那是她洗发水的味道
[11:29] I heard she uses the whole bottle every time. 我听说她每次都用一整瓶
[11:31] She takes my breath away. 她令我无法呼吸
[11:32] I mean, everything does, but still. 虽然我本来就有呼吸障碍
[11:34] Thanks, Louise. You’re the coolest. 谢谢你露易斯 你最好了
[11:36] Great. So Rudy likes Chloe Barbash. 很好 所以鲁迪喜欢的是克洛伊·巴巴什
[11:39] And not… me. 不是我
[11:41] What a relief. 真是松了口气
[11:42] Oh, hey, Louise! 露易丝
[11:43] Try not to get any boogers on the card. 别往卡片上弄鼻屎
[11:47] Chloe freakin’ Barbash? 克洛伊·巴巴什吗
[11:49] Rudy might as well like a box of packing peanuts. 鲁迪还不如去喜欢一箱包装泡沫呢
[11:51] She’s all fluff. There’s nothing in there. 她就是个绣花枕头 毫无内涵
[11:53] Wow, Louise, you seem a little worked up about this. 露易丝 这事似乎让你有点激动
[11:56] Do I? 有吗
[11:57] I agree with Louise. 我同意露易丝说的
[11:58] By the way, this is from my house and I brought it here, 这是我从家里带来放这儿的
[12:00] not the other way around. Got it? 不是我要顺回家 听到没
[12:05] The chocolate needs more, 这巧克力需要更多的
[12:07] how you say, bitter? 你们怎么说来着 苦味吗
[12:09] I think the word you’re looking for is butter. 我觉得你要找的词是奶油
[12:11] I have some in my locker if we can’t find any here. 如果这里找不到 我储物柜里还有点
[12:14] Oh, no, no, no. Not butter. 不不不 不是奶油
[12:15] Bitter. We make dark chocolate. 苦味 我们做黑巧克力
[12:18] Dark chocolate? 黑巧克力
[12:19] No! Don’t do it! 不 别做
[12:21] It is like love. 就像爱情
[12:22] Sweet, bitter. 既甜蜜 又苦涩
[12:24] Happy, sad. 既幸福 又悲伤
[12:25] Don’t use your sensual Italian wisdom on me! 别想用你性感的意大利智慧蛊惑我
[12:28] It’s not fair, but keep talking! 这不公平 不过你继续说
[12:31] Yo, yo. It’s battle time. 哟哟 斗舞时间到
[12:33] Drop that beat, Ma. 放音乐 妈
[12:35] You scared, mustache? 怕了吗 大胡子
[12:37] Yes. 怕
[12:40] Is… this it? I can’t tell if he’s started yet. 就已经开始了吗 我看不出来
[12:43] I’m gonna Janet Jackson this. 我要媲美珍妮·杰克逊
[12:46] – Oh, Flips. – Sweetie, are you okay? -筋斗 -亲爱的 你没事吧
[12:48] I got my lips stuck in my braces. 我嘴唇卡牙套里了
[12:50] Well, I’m injured now, 好吧 我受伤了
[12:51] so I guess you guys won the battle. 看来斗舞你们赢了
[12:53] Okay. 好吧
[12:54] Ma, it’s time to teach these LL Fool Js 妈 该教这些嘻哈菜鸟
[12:56] how to dance. 怎么跳舞了
[12:57] Hey, Chloe. These are from Regular Sized Rudy. 克洛伊 这些是中号鲁迪
[13:00] He wanted me to give them to you. 要我给你的
[13:01] – And the card. – Great. Thanks. -还有卡片 -好 谢谢
[13:04] That’s it? 这就完了
[13:05] Don’t you want to read the card? 你不想读读卡片吗
[13:07] Maybe later. 我等会儿读
[13:10] That is a lot of shampoo. 这洗发水味儿
[13:11] Thanks. I use it when I take a shower. 谢谢夸奖 我洗澡时会用
[13:13] Okay, class. Today we’ll be dissecting a banana. 好了 同学们 今天我们要解剖香蕉
[13:17] We only have two, so get into groups of 13. 但我们只有两个香蕉 所以13人一组
[13:20] That was a delicious burger, Linda. 汉堡很好吃 琳达
[13:22] I have to admit, it really lifted my spirits. 不得不承认 它真让我打起精神了
[13:25] Great. I’m sure you’ll start feeling better in a couple days. 太好了 我保证过几天你就会走出来
[13:28] After all, you just broke up. 你现在刚分手伤心也可以理解
[13:30] Oh, no. We broke up a year ago. 不是 我们分手一年了
[13:32] Wait, I thought you broke up today. 可我以为你们今天才分手
[13:34] I thought you came here from Jimmy Pesto’s. 我以为你从吉米·派丝多的店过来的
[13:36] No, no, no. He’s at Jimmy Pesto’s. 不不不 他在吉米·派丝多的店
[13:38] I just followed him, and I’ve been watching him 我只是跟着他 我一直
[13:40] from your restaurant. 从你店里观察他
[13:42] That’s… not alarming. 这… 没有很惊悚
[13:44] I just haven’t been myself since the breakup. 我只是从分手后就不像我自己了
[13:47] I mean, it’s not like me to sleep outside someone’s house 我以前不会睡别人家门口
[13:50] or steal someone’s dog or pee on someone’s mail 偷别人的狗 在别人的邮件上尿尿
[13:53] and then watch them open it and laugh 然后看他们拆信 又在他们
[13:55] when they eat a breakfast sandwich with that same hand. 用那双手吃早餐三明治时大笑
[13:58] No! You wouldn’t do those things. 不 你不会做那些事的
[14:01] But I did. I did those things. 可是我做了 我做了那些事
[14:04] Look, it sounds like you just need some closure. 听起来你需要做个了结
[14:07] And, uh, maybe some professional help. 也许还要些专业帮助
[14:09] But I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna go over there 这样 我去那边
[14:12] and bring Martin in here. 把马丁带过来
[14:13] You’re never gonna get over this 除非和他面对面解决
[14:14] unless you deal with it face-to-face. 否则你永远没法从失恋中恢复过来
[14:16] You can’t stab him, though, okay? 但答应不能捅他 好吗
[14:17] You’re so sweet to me. 你对我太好了
[14:19] Wait, I can or I can’t? 等等 是能还是不能
[14:21] You probably said “Can’t.” 你大概说的是”不能”
[14:23] What’s taking so long? 怎么这么久啊
[14:24] What’s Tina even doing? Combing her boobs? 蒂娜到底在做什么 挤胸吗
[14:31] Hello. 你们好
[14:31] Tina! You’re here! 蒂娜 你来了
[14:33] Let’s do this! 我们来吧
[14:34] Jimmy Jr., I walked slowly and carefully back 小吉米 我战战兢兢地走回来
[14:36] to tell you that I can’t do the sky kiss with you. 是要告诉你 我不能和你空中接吻
[14:39] My heart says yes, but my butt says no. 我内心愿意 但屁股不同意
[14:42] Wait, what are you saying, Tina? 等等 你在说什么 蒂娜
[14:43] Can I tell you down here? It’d be a little bit 你能下来听我说吗 那样我会觉得
[14:45] – better for me. – No, just shout it out. -没那么丢脸 -不行 大声说出来
[14:47] I’m on a trampoline. I’m not coming down. 我在蹦床上 我不下去
[14:49] I have diarrhea, okay? I have horrible diarrhea! 我拉肚子了 好吗 我狂拉肚子
[14:52] If I jump up and down, I could explode! 如果跳上跳下 我会爆炸的
[14:54] Gross. 恶心
[14:55] – Girls get diarrhea? – Big time. -女孩也会拉肚子么 -大拉特拉
[14:57] No. They don’t, actually. They don’t. 不 女孩不会 不会
[14:59] I used to think nothing can stop love. 我本以为没有什么能阻挡爱
[15:01] But it looks like I was wrong. I’m sorry, Jimmy Jr. 但看来我错了 对不起 小吉米
[15:10] Do… So you gave it to her, right? 你给她了 对吗
[15:12] Yeah, I gave it to her. 是的 我给她了
[15:13] – But listen… – Now we begin -但听着 -那我宣布
[15:14] Operation Kiss Chloe Barbash. 亲吻克洛伊·巴巴什行动现在开始
[15:17] Wait, what? 等下 你说什么
[15:18] The card on the bouquet said to meet me 我在花束里的卡片上
[15:19] on the playground at the end of the day 约她今天放学后到操场上见我
[15:21] so I can give Chloe a Valentine’s kiss. 我要给她一个情人节之吻
[15:23] My first kiss. 我的初吻
[15:24] My first non-parents-and-grandmother kiss. 我父母和祖母不算
[15:26] Oh, boy. Rudy, 天呐 鲁迪
[15:29] do you really think she likes you? 你真觉得她喜欢你吗
[15:31] Like, like-likes you? 男生女生之间的那种喜欢
[15:34] Yeah, she made it pretty clear, Louise. 是的 她明确表示过了 露易丝
[15:36] She passes me notes in class all the time. 她上课一直给我传纸条
[15:38] – Check it out. – “Dear Cutie-Bear. -看看吧 -“亲爱的小熊熊
[15:41] You look adorbs today. 你今天看上去特别可爱
[15:42] Whats the answer to question 3 on the quiz?” 课堂测验第三题的答案是什么”
[15:46] Yeah. Pretty hot stuff, huh? 很直白有没有
[15:48] Well, I’m gonna go look in the mirror so I can remember 我去照镜子了 要记住
[15:51] what I looked like before everything changed. 一切改变前的自己
[15:53] Oh, no. If I don’t do something about this, 如果我不做点什么
[15:56] Regular Sized Rudy is gettin’ big time screwdy. 中号鲁迪就完蛋了
[15:59] Don’t say screwdy. 别说完蛋
[16:00] – Sorry. – I brought these coffee filters from home, by the way. -抱歉 -这些咖啡滤纸是我从家带来的
[16:03] Not the other way around. 不是我要顺回家
[16:06] The jig is up. I know what you’re doing, Chloe. 我知道你的小伎俩了 克洛伊
[16:08] What are you talking about, Louise? 露易斯 你在说什么
[16:10] I know that you’ve been acting flirty 我知道你假装
[16:12] with Regular Sized Rudy 和中号鲁迪调情
[16:13] just to get his quiz answers. 就为了抄他的测验答案
[16:15] Rudy’s a big boy. If he feels like giving me the answers, 鲁迪是大男孩了 告不告诉我答案
[16:18] that’s up to him. 他自己能决定
[16:19] Okay, listen, he’s not a “Big boy.” 听好了 他一点都不”大”
[16:21] He’s regular-sized. 他是中号鲁迪
[16:22] And that kid has more heart in his regular-sized body 他心地善良胜过这学校里的
[16:25] than anyone else in this school. And you’re… you… 任何中号身材 而你居然
[16:27] Oh, my God. You’re freaking out. 老天 你快抓狂了
[16:29] Yes! Because Rudy wants to meet you after school 是的 因为鲁迪想约你放学后见面
[16:32] to give you his first kiss. And you know what? 献出他的初吻 你给我听着
[16:34] You’re gonna give him his first kiss. 你得让他得到初吻
[16:36] Why would I do that? 凭什么
[16:37] Because he gave me some weeds? 因为他送了我几颗种子吗
[16:38] Yes! 没错
[16:39] Louise, he isn’t the only boy 露易斯 今天给我送种子的
[16:40] that gave me weeds today. This is from Kevin. 不止他一个 这是凯文送的
[16:43] Kevin Ishihara. He juggled three Beanie Babies 凯文·石原 上次才艺表演
[16:46] at the last talent show. Three. 他表演了同时抛接三个豆豆娃 三个
[16:48] Rudy is like the slowest runner in our grade. 鲁迪大概是我们年级跑得最慢的人了
[16:50] He’s the slowest runner in the world! 他是这世界上跑得最慢的人
[16:52] Everybody knows that! He shouldn’t be running at all! 这谁都知道 他就不该跑步
[16:55] That’s what I’m saying! 对啊
[16:56] He starts running, and after two paces, 他一跑 两步就得停下来
[17:00] he has to stop to breathe. 就为了呼吸
[17:01] I know. It’s so embarrassing. 我知道 太尴尬了
[17:03] Yeah. And you’re gonna suck it up! 你得给我忍着
[17:05] You’re gonna kiss that slow man! 你得给我去亲那个龟速男孩儿
[17:07] You’re gonna kiss slow, Regular Sized Rudy, 去亲龟速中号鲁迪
[17:10] or you’re gonna be eating that Love Weed through a straw. 否则我会让你用吸管把那些种子吃下去
[17:13] Get off of me! 放开我
[17:14] – No! Oh, you… – Stop it! -我不 你 -住手
[17:20] Stop! I am not kissing him, Louise. 住手 我不要亲他 露易斯
[17:24] Bye! 拜
[17:25] Damn it. She smells so good. 该死 她好好闻
[17:28] Perfetto. 完美
[17:30] Mangia. Mangia. 尝尝 尝尝
[17:32] I never thought I’d go over to the dark-chocolate-side. 想不到我有一天竟会站黑巧克力
[17:44] He is here. I must leave. 他到了 我得走了
[17:46] Who’s here? Oh, right. 谁到了 哦对
[17:49] Francesco. 弗朗西斯科
[17:54] Ciao, Gene Belcher. 再见 吉恩·贝尔彻
[18:00] Ciao, Isabella Kitchen Substitute. 再见 厨房替补伊莎贝拉
[18:07] I’m taking this home to fix it. 我把它带回去修
[18:09] Sure. 哦
[18:13] Love, it looks like you can’t be stopped. 爱看来还真没法挡
[18:16] Yeah. She’s just right this way. 对 她就在里面
[18:20] Ms. Selbo! What are you doing? 賽尔珀小姐 你这是在干嘛
[18:22] Living my damn life, Linda! 享受生活 琳达
[18:24] Oh, hello, Martin. I have a serious boyfriend now. 你好马丁 我现在有正儿八经的男友了
[18:27] His name is… Him. 他叫 西姆[他]
[18:28] J-Jim… Him Jim. 吉姆 西姆·吉姆
[18:30] Jim Himjim. 吉姆·西姆吉姆
[18:32] Well, I… I-I’m gonna go. 那啥 我 我走了
[18:34] Quick question. Do you think I could have my dog back? 顺便问下 你能把我的狗还我吗
[18:37] You’re so desperate. 还不放弃呢
[18:39] Fine. 好吧
[18:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:44] Hi, everyone. 大家好
[18:47] What? 什么情况
[18:47] Jimmy Jr., I can’t jump up and down. 小吉米 我没办法跳上跳下
[18:50] But I can walk on these stilts. 但我可以踩高跷
[18:52] Wait, no, I can’t… Okay, got it. 等下 好像不行 可以了
[18:54] Where’d you get those, Tina? 蒂娜 你从哪儿找的那玩意儿
[18:55] A trampoline and thrills aren’t the only thing 要刺激不要毒品留下的
[18:57] Thrills Not Pills left behind. 可不只有蹦床和刺激
[18:59] They also left these. 还有这个
[19:00] Now, come on, Jimmy Jr. 走吧 小吉米
[19:01] We’re going to the gymnasium. 我们去体育馆
[19:03] – Yeah! – Wait, what? -棒 -啥情况
[19:04] We’ll be back in five minutes, Ms. Jacobson. 雅各布森老师 给我们五分钟
[19:06] Excuse me while I sky kiss this guy. 我得去亲这家伙了
[19:10] Bob’s Burgers. 开心汉堡店
[19:11] Hi, Linda. It’s your valentine. 琳达 我是你情人
[19:13] Can you come outside? Your gift is here. 你能出来下 你的礼物到了
[19:16] Oh, my God! 天呐
[19:19] W-Wait, what’s going on? 等下 怎么回事
[19:20] Why do you look like that? 你那打扮是要搞什么
[19:21] Bob. Linda. 鲍勃 琳达
[19:23] Hey there, Teddy. Nice boom box. 嘿 泰迪 手提音响不错
[19:25] Thanks, Bob. Dope pants. 多谢鲍勃 你的裤子挺酷
[19:27] Why are you two acting weird? What’s going on? 你俩怎么这么奇怪 怎么回事
[19:39] Bobby, did you take a dance class? I love it. 鲍鲍 你是去上舞蹈课了吗 太棒了
[19:43] – Mind if we hop in that hip? – What… Uh… -能加一个吗 -怎么
[19:52] Hey, Louise. Where’s Chloe? 露易斯 克洛伊呢
[19:54] Rudy, I have to tell you something. She’s not coming. 鲁迪 我有话对你说 她不回来了
[19:57] Did… Did she not get my card? 她 她没收到我的卡片吗
[19:59] She did. Um, but she’s still not coming. 收到了 但她还是不会来
[20:02] Do… Do you get what I’m saying? 你 你懂我意思了吗
[20:04] Not really. 不太懂
[20:05] Oh, God! Rudy! 天 鲁迪
[20:06] Chloe doesn’t want to be your valentine. 克洛伊不想当你的情人
[20:08] But what… what about all those notes? 那 那你怎么解释那些纸条
[20:10] Oh, my God. Get it through your thick, round skull, Rudy! 老天爷 用你那又大又圆的脑袋瓜想想
[20:14] Chloe doesn’t like you. 克洛伊不喜欢你
[20:16] But who cares, right? 不过谁在乎 对吗
[20:17] I guess I care. 我挺在乎的
[20:19] Well, then stop it! Stop caring. 那就忍着 别去在乎
[20:21] Yeah, okay. Well, thanks for letting me know, Louise. 好吧 谢谢你告诉我 露易斯
[20:24] I guess I was silly to think I could get a kiss on Valen… 是我太傻 以为能在情人节得到初吻
[20:28] Sky kiss! 空中之吻
[20:40] If you tell anyone about this… 你要是告诉别人
[20:43] – I will end you. – I think I’m sweating. -我会杀了你 -我好像出汗了
[20:46] Excuse me. Coming through. 抱歉 借过
[20:48] E-Emergency. 紧急状况
[20:54] Made it. 成功了
[20:55] *Ooh, sky kiss* *空中之吻*
[21:03] *Ooh, sky kiss* *空中之吻*
[21:14] *Ooh, sky kiss* *空中之吻*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme