时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 虫子的一百万种死法 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | Tina, why are you wearing those? | 蒂娜 你为什么要穿这高跟鞋 |
[00:22] | You can’t walk now. | 你连路都不会走了 |
[00:23] | You couldn’t walk so good before. | 你以前就走的不怎么样 |
[00:25] | They’re my platform beach espadrilles. Remember? | 这是我的沙滩藤编坡跟鞋 你忘了吗 |
[00:27] | The big Eighth Grade Beach Bonfire is this weekend. | 这周末有盛大的八年级海滩篝火晚会 |
[00:29] | With any luck, Jimmy Junior and I | 幸运的话 我和小吉米会一起分享 |
[00:31] | will be sharing a blanket and maybe more… blanket. | 一个毯子 或许更多 的毯子 |
[00:34] | If it gets cold. | 如果变冷的话 |
[00:35] | Sometimes, Jimmy Junior doesn’t look at me when I’m talking, | 有时候我说话小吉米不会看我 |
[00:38] | or listen to me, so I thought it might help | 也没在听我说话 所以我觉得 |
[00:40] | if I was closer to his face. | 如果我离他的脸近些或许会有改善 |
[00:42] | Guys like it when you’re just right in their face. | 男的都超喜欢女生咄咄逼人的 |
[00:45] | They probably work better in sand. | 走在沙子上也许会自如些 |
[00:47] | Hi, guys. Looking forward to the beach bonfire? | 你们好 有没有很期待海滩篝火晚会 |
[00:49] | More like bond-fire. | 应该是培养感情晚会 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna roast wienies and get all philosophical | 一边烤香肠 一边探讨关于成长 |
[00:53] | about growing up, and then start hugging and stuff. | 的哲学问题 然后互相拥抱之类的 |
[00:56] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[00:57] | – Zeke, let go. Ah, Zeke! – Get over here! | -齐克 放手 齐克 -过来吧你 |
[00:59] | So, Jimmy Junior, | 小吉米 |
[01:00] | I hear some people are going to the bonfire as a couple. | 我听说有人会以情侣的身份去参加篝火晚会 |
[01:03] | Yeah, but most kids are going in a big group. | 是的 但大多数孩子都结队去 |
[01:06] | Cool, big group. Hey, back to that couple idea, | 酷 结队 说回那个情侣的事儿 |
[01:08] | maybe we could go early and get some sticks pre-marshmallowed. | 也许我们可以早些去 提前串些棉花糖 |
[01:11] | Really hit the ground running? | 做好充分准备 |
[01:13] | So that’s a great idea “Uh…”? | 你这意思是觉得这是很棒的主意吗 |
[01:16] | You’ll get back to me “Uh…” Got it. | 还是说你考虑下再答复我 明白了 |
[01:19] | See ya. | 回见 |
[01:19] | So, from down here, that didn’t look like it went great. | 从我这里看过去 好像不太顺利啊 |
[01:23] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[01:27] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:28] | So I’m not okay. | 看来我有事 |
[01:29] | No, it’s a bad sprain. | 有事 你这扭伤很严重 |
[01:31] | You mind if I fool around with it a little bit? | 你介意我研究下吗 |
[01:33] | I want to kind of get in there. | 我想把它弄回去 |
[01:34] | Maybe I’ll just take some crutches | 我看还是不打扰了 |
[01:35] | and get out of your hair. | 给我一副拐杖就行 |
[01:39] | Hey, I’m back from the thrift store. | 我从二手店回来了 |
[01:41] | Did you say good-bye to our old clothes? | 你和我们的旧衣服好好道别了吗 |
[01:43] | Were they sad? | 它们难过吗 |
[01:43] | I think they were happy to be back. | 我觉得它们应该为重新回到那儿高兴才对 |
[01:45] | I forgot, we bought them there. | 我都忘了 我们就在那儿买的 |
[01:47] | Anyway, while I was there, I happened to see this guy. | 重点是 我在店里碰巧看见了它 |
[01:50] | An old banjo case. What’s inside? | 旧班卓琴箱 里面是什么 |
[01:53] | Oh, a banjo. | 班卓琴 |
[01:54] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你买它干什么 |
[01:55] | Learn to play. | 学习弹奏啊 |
[01:56] | Look, it has a strap so I can keep it back here, | 看 这里有根带子 我可以能背着它 |
[01:59] | and then I’m always ready to pull it around, | 这样我就能随时弹两下 |
[02:01] | ’cause you never know when there’s gonna be a… | 因为任何时候都可能出现 |
[02:03] | banjo moment. | 班卓时刻 |
[02:04] | What the heck’s a “Banjo moment”? | 班卓时刻是什么鬼 |
[02:06] | Any moment of time that would be slightly better | 用班卓琴伴奏能稍稍提升气氛 |
[02:09] | with banjo music. | 的时刻 |
[02:13] | They happen. I mean, not right now, | 会有这种时刻的 尽管不是现在 |
[02:15] | ’cause I don’t like how you’re interrogating me. | 因为我不喜欢你一副质问我的样子 |
[02:18] | What? | 什么 |
[02:19] | I’m just gonna put my banjo back in here | 现在我要把班卓琴收好 |
[02:21] | and go into the kitchen. | 去厨房 |
[02:22] | Oh, there’s a song there. | 有首歌是这么唱的 |
[02:24] | *Someone’s in the kitchen with the banjo…* | 有人把班卓琴带进了厨房 |
[02:27] | Tina, I heard the fantastic news about your ankle. | 蒂娜 我听说你扭伤脚裸的喜人消息了 |
[02:30] | Thanks, Mr. Frond. | 谢谢关心 福旺德老师 |
[02:31] | Wait, “Fantastic” news? | 等等 喜人消息 |
[02:33] | Yes! Recently, we were approached by a tech company, | 是的 最近有家科技公司联系上我们 |
[02:36] | Yo ‘Botics Robotics. | 鸡器人公司 |
[02:37] | They’re looking for a student to participate | 正在寻找一个可以参加 |
[02:39] | in a robotic mobility pilot program… | 他们的移动机器人测试项目的学生 |
[02:41] | Or RUMP for short. | 简称移机测 |
[02:43] | RUMP? I’m listening. | 移机测 愿闻其祥 |
[02:44] | It’s a way for mobility-impaired kids | 有了它 行动不便的学生 |
[02:47] | to go to school without going to school! | 不亲自来学校 也能上学 |
[02:49] | – How does it work? – I don’t know, Tina. | -怎么操作 -我不知道 蒂娜 |
[02:51] | Do I look like Bill Gates? | 我看起来像比尔盖茨吗 |
[02:52] | Yes, a little. | 有点 |
[02:53] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:54] | Anyway, you’re the perfect candidate. | 总之 你是最合适的测试者 |
[02:56] | And I’ll be the guy who brought robots to Wagstaff, | 而我会成为把机器人带到瓦格斯塔夫的人 |
[02:59] | which is some sweet resume candy. | 这条写进简历肯定牛逼 |
[03:01] | Even better than Eighth Grade Beach Bonfire chaperone. | 甚至比八年级海滩篝火晚会监护人还好 |
[03:04] | Which, by the way, I am. | 顺便说一句 这条我也具备了 |
[03:05] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[03:07] | So, what about RUMP? | 你觉得移机测如何 |
[03:08] | They can get you up and running tomorrow, so to speak. | 明天你就能”走”起来 可以这么说 |
[03:11] | I don’t know, I’m pretty good with these crutches. | 我说不好 我拐杖用的挺溜的 |
[03:12] | They go under your arm. | 应该撑胳肢窝下面 |
[03:14] | They what? | 啥 |
[03:14] | They go under your arm. | 应该撑再胳肢窝下面 |
[03:16] | You have your arm through them. | 你是把胳膊穿过去了 |
[03:18] | Hey, that’s way more comfortable. | 这样的确舒服多了 |
[03:20] | Okay, Tina, | 好了 蒂娜 |
[03:21] | we’re seeing you here. | 我们看到你了 |
[03:23] | Are you seeing us there? | 你看得到我们吗 |
[03:24] | I see you. Hi. | 我看到了 你好 |
[03:25] | All right, now, uh, try rotating left. | 好了 现在试试向左转 |
[03:28] | Mm-kay, here it goes. | 好 走你 |
[03:30] | Doing it. | 向左转 |
[03:32] | No. Rotate the robot. | 不 我说转机器人 |
[03:34] | With your joystick. | 用操纵杆 |
[03:35] | Oh. Got it. | 明白了 |
[03:36] | Sorry that a smarter kid didn’t get injured. | 抱歉受伤的不是更聪明的孩子 |
[03:39] | We can hear you, Mr. Frond. | 我们能听到你讲话 福旺德老师 |
[03:41] | Oh, um, good microphone. | 麦克风很好使啊 |
[03:43] | I know a guidance counselor who’s gonna get injured. | 我看是某个辅导员想常常受伤的滋味 |
[03:45] | Well, I can hear you. | 我也能听到你说话 |
[03:46] | Guys, there are microphones. | 各位 我们有麦克风 |
[03:47] | This is how they work. | 麦克风就是这功能 |
[03:49] | Tina, why don’t you go ahead and test that joystick, | 蒂娜 你再试试操纵杆 |
[03:50] | and we’ll get you off to class. | 然后我们把你送到教室去 |
[03:53] | Damn it! Son of a bitch! | 我靠 妈的 |
[03:54] | Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[03:55] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:56] | Go ahead and try again. | 再试试 |
[03:59] | My leg! | 我的腿啊 |
[04:00] | I’m pinned! | 我被卡住了 |
[04:00] | – Uh, sorry, um… – Back up! Back up! | -抱歉 -后退 后退 |
[04:02] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[04:03] | No! You’re still going forward! | 不对 你还是在往前 |
[04:05] | So this is going pretty well. | 进行得很不错 |
[04:08] | It feels kind of like my first day of school. | 感觉像是第一天来学校 |
[04:10] | – How do I look? – You look good. | 我看起来怎么样 很不错 |
[04:12] | But I still kind of wonder what else is on. | 但我还是有点好奇它还能做什么 |
[04:13] | You’re too skinny. | 你太瘦了 |
[04:14] | Eat a battery or something. | 吃点电池啥的吧 |
[04:16] | Whoa, there it is. | 就是那玩意 |
[04:18] | Watch out, mankind. | 当心了 人类 |
[04:20] | Tina’s a robot. | 蒂娜成机器人了 |
[04:21] | Look at me, look at me, I’m a robot. | 看我看我 我是机器人了 |
[04:22] | Exactly, that’s exactly what she’s doing. | 你模仿得很好 她现在就这么得瑟 |
[04:24] | Hi, guys. Hi, Jimmy Junior. | 大家好 小吉米你好 |
[04:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:27] | Hi, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[04:28] | This thing is not Tina, Jocelyn. | 这东西可不是蒂娜 乔丝玲 |
[04:30] | It’s microchips and a bunch of stupid wires. | 这就是芯片和一堆破线 |
[04:32] | It’s a clever lie! | 就是个高级版的谎言 |
[04:33] | Sorry, not personal. | 抱歉 不是针对你的 |
[04:34] | I just don’t care for bots. | 我只是不喜欢机器人 |
[04:36] | Well, guess I should roll along to class. | 我想我该滑去上课了 |
[04:39] | Me, too. Uber me to Room Six? | 我也是 麻烦送我去六号教室 |
[04:41] | Room Ten for me. | 我去十号 |
[04:42] | Out of the way, out of the way! Move it! | 别挡道 别挡道 起开 |
[04:45] | You look great with a banjo, Bob. | 你和班卓琴很配 鲍勃 |
[04:46] | You’re like a ethnic Steve Martin. | 看着像非白人版的史蒂芬·马丁 |
[04:48] | – Yeah. – Uh, thanks. | -是的 -多谢 |
[04:50] | Play something. | 弹点什么吧 |
[04:51] | Okay. I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[04:52] | I mean, it’s my first day with this thing, so… | 但我是第一天用这东西 所以 |
[04:59] | Holy cow, you’re a natural! | 天啦 你简直是个天才 |
[05:01] | I guess I am. | 看来我还真是 |
[05:03] | Linda, you’re married to that guy! | 琳达 你嫁的竟然是这样一个男人 |
[05:06] | Everybody, get in here! You got to hear this! | 大家伙快进来 你们得听听这个 |
[05:08] | It’s a banjo moment. I get it now. | 这就是班卓时刻 我现在懂了 |
[05:12] | I’m so good at the banjo! | 我的班卓琴弹得太好了 |
[05:14] | So, still tuning? | 所以是还在调音吗 |
[05:16] | No, it’s the song. | 不是 我已经在弹了 |
[05:17] | That’s the song? | 已经在弹了 |
[05:18] | I mean, I think it’s the song. | 我觉得我是在弹 |
[05:19] | It’s just, there’s a lot of time in between the notes. | 两个音符之间的间隔会不会太长了 |
[05:22] | I like it. | 我喜欢啊 |
[05:23] | I mean, it’s not, like, too much, you know? | 不会太过 你懂吗 |
[05:25] | Like, too much song? | 没有太多旋律 |
[05:26] | No, it’s not. | 确实没有 |
[05:29] | Coming through. | 我来咯 |
[05:30] | Watch your toes. Sorry. | 小心脚趾 对不起 |
[05:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:33] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[05:34] | Guess I missed it. | 我猜我又错过了 |
[05:36] | Cool locker. Like what you’ve done to it. | 柜子不错 装饰得挺好 |
[05:38] | Yeah, whatever, robot. | 我管你呢 机器妹 |
[05:43] | Can I get a little help? | 有人能帮帮我吗 |
[05:44] | Help, some… can I get a little help, someone? | 帮下忙 有人来帮下我吗 |
[05:48] | *Sharif he don’t like it, boom boom boom. | *贵族不喜欢* |
[05:52] | Hey, who left out this AV cart? | 谁把视频车落这儿了 |
[05:54] | Mr. Branca, I’m not an AV cart. I’m Tina. | 布兰卡先生我不是视频车 我是蒂娜 |
[05:56] | *Rock the Casbah * | *摇滚吧卡斯巴* |
[05:58] | *Rock the boom boom. | *摇滚吧* |
[06:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别别别别 |
[06:01] | Don’t put me in the AV closet! | 别把我扔视频设备储藏间里 |
[06:02] | *Thinks it’s not kosher. * | *认为这不符合犹太教规* |
[06:04] | No! | 不要啊 |
[06:06] | I hate being a robot. | 我讨厌做机器人 |
[06:07] | I’m sure they’ll come looking for me. | 他们肯定会来找我的 |
[06:11] | I’ll give it another half hour. | 我再等半小时 |
[06:14] | Come on, seriously? | 还没人 开玩笑吗 |
[06:18] | I’m not you, I’m me, Dad! | 我不是你 我就是我 爸爸 |
[06:22] | hello? | 你好 |
[06:23] | Who-who’s there? | 谁 谁在那里 |
[06:23] | What? Who said that? | 什么 谁在讲话 |
[06:25] | Me. Over here. | 是我 在这边 |
[06:28] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[06:29] | Hi, Jimmy Junior. | 你好 小吉米 |
[06:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[06:32] | Oh, I had a fight with my dad this morning. | 我早上和我爸吵架了 |
[06:34] | He said I have to go to speech therapy instead of dance club. | 他说我该接受发音矫正治疗而不是去舞蹈社 |
[06:37] | “I don’t need speech therapy, Dad. | 我不需要发音矫正 爸爸 |
[06:39] | You need dance therapy!” | 你才需要舞蹈治疗 |
[06:41] | – I’m sorry. – So I just needed to go someplace | -抱歉 -所以我只是想找个地方 |
[06:44] | to spin… things… out! | 把 烦恼 甩掉 |
[06:47] | If you want to be alone, I can power down. | 如果你想一个人呆会 我可以关机 |
[06:50] | No, that’s okay. Why are you here? | 不用 没关系 你为什么在这里 |
[06:52] | Mr. Branca thought I was an AV cart. | 布兰卡先生以为我是视频车 |
[06:54] | I guess we’re both misunderstood. | 看来我俩都被误解了 |
[06:56] | Yeah. We have thoughts and feelings, people. | 对 我们也是有想法有感觉的好吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah. I mean, I knew I did. I didn’t know you did. | 没错 我知道我有 我不知道你也有 |
[07:02] | Tina, you’re really easy to talk to as a robot. | 蒂娜 和机器人的你讲话很轻松 |
[07:04] | Thanks. I guess it’s kind of like talking on the phone. | 谢谢 我觉得这有点像电话聊天 |
[07:07] | Like, how you can say anything to a telemarketer, | 你可以对电话销售员畅所欲言 |
[07:09] | even your deepest, darkest secrets. | 即使是你藏得最深最黑暗的秘密 |
[07:11] | I’ve done that. | 我做过这事 |
[07:13] | Well, I guess we have P.E. Now. | 得去上体育课了 |
[07:15] | Oh, yeah. | 是 |
[07:16] | Hey, should we just ditch and talk? | 我们要不就翘课聊天吧 |
[07:18] | Yes! Uh, I-I mean, talk away. I’m all ears. | 好啊 我的意思是聊吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[07:21] | Well, all microphone. You get it. | 洗麦恭听 你懂的 |
[07:23] | Not really. | 讲真不太懂 |
[07:24] | So, like, what’s your desert island dance? | 所以你的荒岛之舞是什么 |
[07:27] | Mine’s probably the Russian thing | 我的可能是俄国人那种 |
[07:28] | where you squat and kick, like this. | 蹲踢 就像这样 |
[07:33] | You know, sometimes I feel like | 有时候我觉得 |
[07:34] | I just notice things, you know? | 我会察觉到某些东西 你懂吗 |
[07:36] | Like how trees are really just giant plants. | 比如树木其实只是大型植物而已 |
[07:39] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -对哦 -对 |
[07:41] | That’s my low-power warning. | 是我的低电量提醒 |
[07:42] | I want to keep talking, but I’m at three percent battery. | 我很想继续聊 但我只有百分之三的电了 |
[07:44] | Wow, we missed fifth period. We talked for hours. | 我们居然翘了五节课 聊了好几个小时 |
[07:47] | Yeah, we totally binge talked. | 对啊 谈甚欢 |
[07:49] | Can, um… can I walk you home? | 我能 我能送你回家吗 |
[07:51] | The robot lives at school, | 机器人就住学校 |
[07:52] | but you can walk me to the charging station. | 但你可以把我送到充电站 |
[07:54] | I’m at one percent! Let’s go! Move, move! | 我只有百分之一了 快走 走走 |
[07:58] | Maybe being a robot isn’t so bad. | 当机器人好像也不是很糟糕 |
[08:00] | I just had my best conversation ever with Jimmy Junior. | 我刚和小吉米有了一次最愉快的聊天 |
[08:02] | And it’s not like the bar was set low at all. | 绝对不是因为起点就很低 |
[08:04] | Did I tell you the thing about trees? | 我有和你们说过树的事吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah, that they’re like plants? | 讲过 它们就是植物 |
[08:07] | – Giant plants. – Yeah. | -大型植物 -对 |
[08:09] | Anyway, school’s over, and Gene and I were wondering | 对了 现在放学了 我和吉恩想说 |
[08:11] | if we could take the robot out for a test drive. | 能不能借机器人体验下 |
[08:13] | Don’t worry, we’ll keep it under five miles per hour, Pops. | 别担心 我们会把时速控制在五英里以内 |
[08:16] | Unless it goes over that. | 除非它能跑的更快 |
[08:17] | Does it, perchance? | 有可能吗 |
[08:19] | I’m really the only one | 机器人只能 |
[08:20] | that’s supposed to use the robot. | 我一个人使用 |
[08:22] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉了 |
[08:22] | Tina, that is not a problem. | 蒂娜 完全没关系 |
[08:25] | We asked, you gave us an answer. | 我们问了 你给了回答 |
[08:27] | We respect that. | 我们尊重你的回答 |
[08:29] | I kind of hate myself for even asking Tina. | 我们居然还去问蒂娜 我都有点恨自己 |
[08:32] | Wagstaff after dark. | 黑夜里的瓦格斯塔夫 |
[08:34] | Okay, what should we do first? | 我们先做什么 |
[08:35] | Bump things off Mr. Frond’s desk? | 把福旺德老师桌上的东西都扔下去 |
[08:37] | Do donuts in the library? | 还是去图书馆玩漂移 |
[08:38] | See if Coach Blevins is really living | 去看看布莱文斯教练离婚后 |
[08:40] | under the bleachers since his divorce? | 是不是真的住看台下 |
[08:42] | Well, we got all night. | 我们有一整夜时间呢 |
[08:45] | The security guard. | 是保安 |
[08:46] | He’s coming this way. | 他过来了 |
[08:47] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[08:50] | Hello, human security guard. | 你好 人类保安 |
[08:52] | Any trouble in the halls tonight? | 今晚走廊有什么问题吗 |
[08:54] | Well, everything was pretty quiet | 都挺正常的 |
[08:56] | till I saw you, robot gizmo thing. | 直到我看到了你 小机器人 |
[08:59] | I think I better call this in. | 我觉得我最好上报一下这事 |
[09:01] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[09:02] | I come from headquarters. | 我是总部来的 |
[09:04] | I’m the cyber security guard. | 我是网络保安 |
[09:06] | What’s your name, bro? | 你叫什么 哥们 |
[09:08] | Yuli. | 尤利 |
[09:09] | Yuli, you seem great. | 尤利 你很好 |
[09:10] | But we cannot be friends, because I am your supervisor. | 但我们不能做朋友 因为我是你的主管 |
[09:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:15] | You mean, “Wait, what, sir?” | 你应该说 “等等 什么 长官” |
[09:17] | Wait, what, sir? Wait, what, sir? | 等等什么长官 等等什么长官 |
[09:18] | – Sir, sir, sir. – Sorry, I-I got it. | -长官长官长官 -对不起我知道了 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry. Sir, yes. | 对不起 长官 我知道了 |
[09:21] | Don’t worry, I’m fun to work for. | 别担心 为我工作会很有趣 |
[09:23] | Oh, good. I’m fun to employ. | 太好了 有我当手下也很有趣 |
[09:25] | This might work out. | 我看行得通 |
[09:26] | Now go to the cafeteria, | 现在去食堂 |
[09:28] | grab three dozen peanut butter cookies | 拿三打花生曲奇 |
[09:29] | and slide them through the little slats | 从412号柜子 |
[09:31] | in the door of locker 412. | 的柜门缝里塞进去 |
[09:33] | And 319. | 还有319号 |
[09:34] | I don’t think peanut butter cookies will fit through there. | 我觉得花生曲奇可能塞不进去 |
[09:37] | Make them fit! | 使劲塞 |
[09:39] | Okay, okay. Geez! | 好好 天呐 |
[09:43] | Seriously, Bob? In bed? | 真的吗 鲍勃 在床上 |
[09:45] | So, not a banjo moment? | 所以不是班卓时刻吗 |
[09:46] | Let me check. No. | 让我看看 不是 |
[09:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:50] | Night. | 晚安 |
[09:54] | Bob, I swear to God! | 鲍勃 够了没 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry, I thought you were asleep. | 对不起 我以为你睡着了 |
[09:57] | I waited. | 我还等了一会儿呢 |
[10:02] | – Bob. – Yep. | -鲍勃 -知道了 |
[10:05] | Tina-Bot, come into the AV closet. | 机器人蒂娜 到视频设备储藏间来 |
[10:07] | I-I want to show you something. | 我 我想给你看点东西 |
[10:09] | It’s something I haven’t shown anyone, not even Zeke. | 我从没给别人看过 连齐克都没有 |
[10:11] | A secret and a “Zeke-ret”? | 一个秘密 还是齐克不知道的 |
[10:15] | I’ve been working on some poems, you know, | 我一直在写诗 |
[10:16] | about my life and kind of, like, things I’m going through. | 关于我的人生 我经历的事之类的 |
[10:19] | Poems? Life? Going through? Yes. | 诗 人生 经历 好的 |
[10:21] | And I got this idea to put poems and music together. | 我想到可以把这些诗和音乐结合起来 |
[10:27] | Like… songs? | 你是说编成歌曲吗 |
[10:28] | No, “Musoems.” | 不 是”音诗” |
[10:30] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | Here’s the first one. | 这是第一首 |
[10:32] | *Dad, I used your cologne* | *父亲 我用了你的古龙水* |
[10:34] | *’Cause you won’t buy me my own.* | *因为你不愿给我买* |
[10:37] | And here’s another one. | 这是另一首 |
[10:39] | *Cars* | *汽车啊* |
[10:40] | *All the different cars.* | *各种各样的汽车啊* |
[10:42] | And then there’s… | 还有这首 |
[10:44] | *My mom’s new friend Allen* | *妈妈的新朋友艾伦* |
[10:46] | *He’s okay.* | *他还行* |
[10:48] | So I’m still working on that one. | 这首我还没完成 |
[10:51] | *Breakfast!* | *早餐* |
[10:54] | That one’s about breakfast. | 这首是有关早餐的 |
[10:56] | And then, um… | 然后还有 |
[10:57] | *What if God’s name was Todd?* | *如果上帝的名字是陶德呢* |
[11:02] | So you, like, start a new one before finishing… one? | 你是上一首还没写完就开始下一首了吗 |
[11:06] | Well, no. | 不是 |
[11:07] | Like, three of the ones I sang to you are finished. | 我刚给你唱的有三首是成品 |
[11:09] | Like, the cars is finished. | 比如汽车那首就完成了 |
[11:11] | Lunch delivery. Tina, want some tuna? | 午饭来啦 蒂娜 想来点金枪鱼吗 |
[11:14] | Can you knock? | 你能敲门吗 |
[11:15] | I’m in the AV closet with Jimmy Junior. | 我和小吉米正在储藏室里谈话呢 |
[11:17] | What? What are you doing in the closet? | 什么 你们在储藏室里做什么 |
[11:18] | We’re having an intimate conversation | 我们在互诉衷肠 |
[11:20] | and connecting deeply. God! | 彼此交心啊 |
[11:21] | Hi, Jimmy Junior. | 你好 小吉米 |
[11:23] | Hi, Mrs. Belcher. | 你好 贝尔彻太太 |
[11:25] | Smells funny in here. I think it’s you. | 闻起来怪怪的 我感觉是你身上的味道 |
[11:27] | How long since you left the room? | 你多久没离开房间了 |
[11:28] | Mom, just go! | 老妈 赶紧走吧 |
[11:30] | All right, I’m going, I’m leaving. | 好 我这就走 我这就走 |
[11:31] | Have fun spending time together, sort of. | 你俩一起玩得开心点 算是一起吧 |
[11:34] | *Watching you from a distant place* | *我从远处注视你* |
[11:39] | *I’m calling you from my home base * | *我从家中打给你* |
[11:44] | *My satellite’s spinning right out of control* | *卫星信号旋转失控* |
[11:48] | *Transmission to the moon, now my message is go* | *到达月球 无法传送* |
[11:50] | *And the moon is so cold, it’s so cold* | *月球天寒地冻 天寒地冻* |
[11:53] | *I can see food on your face* | *你脸上粘了吃的东西* |
[11:59] | *Watching you from a distant place.* | *我从远处凝视你* |
[12:00] | It’s just like, get a computer room already. | 去开房得了 电脑房 |
[12:02] | Man, that bot’s wrapped him around her little wheels. | 他真是拜倒在那机器人的石榴轮下 |
[12:05] | You know, she’s probably using A.I. on him. | 也许她在对他使用AI |
[12:07] | Wait, A.I. like, “As if”? | 等等 AI是”好像”的缩写吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah. As if. | 是的 好像 |
[12:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:11] | I know. | 对吧 |
[12:12] | You two are making me feel smart. | 有你俩衬托我感觉自己挺聪明的 |
[12:16] | Tina, Jimmy Junior’s at the door. | 蒂娜 小吉米来了 |
[12:18] | She might be a sec. | 她可能要等一会儿 |
[12:22] | Hi, Jimmy Junior. | 你好 小吉米 |
[12:23] | You came down the stairs like The Exorcist. | 你下楼的样子好像驱魔人 |
[12:25] | Miss Jacobson wanted me to give you this for homework. | 雅各布森老师让我把这作业带给你 |
[12:28] | Oh, great. | 好的 |
[12:29] | So, here it is. | 给 |
[12:30] | It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other in person. | 我们有一阵没这样当面说话了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, it-it has. | 是的 没错 |
[12:36] | So… | 那么 |
[12:37] | So… | 那么 |
[12:38] | – Any new “Musoems”? – I’m gonna go. | -你写新的”音诗”了吗 -我走了 |
[12:40] | Oh, okay. Good talk. | 好吧 聊得很开心 |
[12:42] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[12:43] | I didn’t see that. | 我没看到 |
[12:44] | It was a little embarrassing, but I didn’t see it. | 有点尴尬 但是我没看到 |
[12:45] | God, Mom! | 天啊 妈妈 |
[12:46] | Banjo? | 班卓时刻 |
[12:47] | – Dad, no. – Bob, no. | -老爸 不要 -鲍勃 不要 |
[12:49] | Okay. I’ll check back in at another time. | 好吧 我换个时间再来 |
[12:52] | That’s odd. I should be fully charged this morning, | 好奇怪 我早上应该是充满电的 |
[12:55] | but I’m only at 20% power. | 但是现在电量只有20% |
[12:57] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[12:58] | It’s not like the robot is running around all night, | 它又没有一整夜四处溜达 |
[13:00] | doing really fun stuff. | 干好玩的事儿 |
[13:02] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[13:02] | All right, who put 20 basketballs in my supply closet? | 谁在我的储藏室放了20个篮球 |
[13:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:08] | Oh, hi, Jimmy Junior. | 你好 小吉米 |
[13:09] | Hey, did yesterday seem awkward to you? ‘Cause… | 你有没有觉得昨天有些尴尬 因为 |
[13:11] | Listen, I’ve decided I’m gonna perform my “Musoems” | 我决定要在篝火晚会上 |
[13:14] | for everyone at the bonfire. | 在所有人面前表演我的”音诗” |
[13:16] | But I need you there, as my date. | 但我需要你在场 以我女伴的身份 |
[13:18] | Oh, wow. That-that’s fantastic. | 哇 太棒了 |
[13:20] | I mean, my crutches might | 我的拐杖 |
[13:21] | be a little tricky in the sand, but I… | 在沙滩上可能会不太好用 但我 |
[13:23] | Your crutches? | 你的拐杖 |
[13:24] | Yeah, those things that go under my armpits. | 对 就是我撑在腋窝下的东西 |
[13:25] | I call them “Pit sticks.” | 我叫它们”腋窝杖” |
[13:27] | Wait, Jimmy Junior, are you asking me or the robot? | 等等 你是在邀请我还是机器人 |
[13:31] | The robot. | 机器人 |
[13:32] | But I don’t think of you as a robot. | 但我没把你当成机器人 |
[13:33] | I think of you as almost a real person. | 我觉得你几乎和真人一样 |
[13:36] | So, what do you say? | 你说怎么样 |
[13:39] | Okay. It’s a date. | 好吧 就这么定了 |
[13:40] | Great. Bye. | 太好了 再见 |
[13:42] | Hey, that worked out. | 真的实现了 |
[13:43] | You’re going to the bonfire. | 你要去篝火晚会了 |
[13:45] | Uh, yeah, huh. | 是的 |
[13:46] | I guess we’re going robot dress shopping. | 看来我们要去给机器人买衣服了 |
[13:48] | I’ve said that so many times and it’s finally true! | 我说过那么多次 终于成真了 |
[13:52] | So, Jimmy Junior doesn’t like me as me. | 这么说来 小吉米不喜欢我本人 |
[13:55] | He likes me as a robot. I can work with that. | 他喜欢机器人的我 我能接受 |
[13:57] | No relationship is perfect, right? | 没有感情是完美的 对吗 |
[13:59] | A lot of girls have it worse. | 很多女孩的情况比这还糟 |
[14:00] | Yeah, look at mom. | 对 老妈就是 |
[14:01] | The important thing is I’m going to the bonfire. | 重要的是我要去篝火晚会了 |
[14:04] | It’ll be my voice and my image right there on the beach. | 我的声音和影像会出现在沙滩上 |
[14:07] | Wait a minute. How do I get the robot to the beach? | 等下 我要怎么把机器人弄到沙滩上 |
[14:09] | It’s not even supposed to leave school. Oh, no! | 它都不能离开学校 哦不 |
[14:11] | Tina, we know some people who might be able to help you. | 蒂娜 我们知道有人也许能帮你 |
[14:14] | It’s us. | 就是我们 |
[14:16] | So, uh, where’s the banjo? | 班卓琴呢 |
[14:18] | I’m thinking of taking it back to the thrift store, actually. | 事实上我在考虑把它送回二手店 |
[14:21] | Oh, forget about making that burger to-go. | 那个汉堡不用打包了 |
[14:23] | I will eat it here. | 我要在这儿吃 |
[14:24] | Oh, God, I’m so relieved. | 天啊 如释重负 |
[14:26] | I guess what I’m hearing is | 看来你不打算 |
[14:27] | you’re not gonna try and talk me out of this. | 劝我留下它 |
[14:29] | Well, let’s put it this way. | 这样说吧 |
[14:31] | People don’t come to Bob’s Burgers for the music, you know? | 客人不是来汉堡店听音乐的 不是吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:34] | It’s called Bob’s Burgers, not Bob’s Banjo. | 这是开心汉堡店 不是开心班卓店 |
[14:37] | It was more “Grueling” Banjo, | 你这不是决斗班卓 |
[14:38] | than “Dueling” Banjo. | 而是折磨人班卓 |
[14:40] | All right, Teddy, you made your point. | 好了 泰迪 你说得够多了 |
[14:41] | Geez, why you getting so hot? | 天 你干嘛这么激动 |
[14:42] | You’re terrible at the banjo. | 你班卓就是弹得很烂 |
[14:44] | Big beach bonfire tonight, huh? | 今晚就是盛大的篝火晚会咯 |
[14:47] | So, you’re going, but you’re not going, | 你会去 但又不会去 |
[14:49] | ’cause you’re staying here, | 因为你本人会呆在家 |
[14:50] | but Jimmy Junior’s going | 但小吉米要去 |
[14:51] | and you’re gonna do the thing with the robot? | 所以你要让那个机器人去吗 |
[14:54] | What part of “Virtual robot date” don’t you understand? | 这叫”虚拟机器人约会” 有这么难懂吗 |
[14:56] | It just seems a little… unhealthy. | 感觉不太 正常 |
[14:58] | Mom, I have a relationship now! | 妈妈 我现在有约会对象了 |
[15:00] | A-And, yes, I’ve stopped changing socks and underwear, | 是的 我好久没换袜子和内衣了 |
[15:02] | and, yes, it smells funny in here. | 是的 房间里味道很奇怪 |
[15:03] | But, sweetie, this can’t last. | 但亲爱的 这不会长久啊 |
[15:05] | You got to step out from behind the robot | 你下周就得从机器人后面出来 |
[15:07] | and go back to school next week. | 回学校上课了 |
[15:09] | Unless you twist your other ankle or something. | 除非你扭伤另一只脚踝啥的 |
[15:11] | Twist my other ankle. Interesting. | 扭伤另一只脚踝 有意思 |
[15:14] | Tina, do not twist your other ankle | 蒂娜 别为了继续用那奇怪的机器人 |
[15:16] | just to keep this wackadoodle thing going. | 就试图扭伤另一只脚踝 |
[15:18] | It’s not wackadoodle! | 它才不是奇怪的机器人 |
[15:19] | Now, excuse me, | 不好意思失陪了 |
[15:20] | but I’ve got to check my battery level, | 我该检查电量 |
[15:22] | stretch my joystick hand, | 活动活动操纵杆 |
[15:23] | and get dressed above the shoulders. | 换上过肩礼服了 |
[15:24] | Okay, okay, have fun. | 好吧 玩得开心点 |
[15:26] | Be home by… Never mind. | 别太晚回… 当我没说 |
[15:29] | You’re in good hands, T. | 你找到好帮手了 蒂娜 |
[15:31] | Now, which way is the door? | 哪条路通向大门 |
[15:32] | Hey, slow down there, R-Poo-D-Poo. | 慢着 机器小子 |
[15:36] | A security guard! | 保安 |
[15:37] | Don’t worry. This guy’s a pussycat. | 别担心 这家伙就是个听话的小猫 |
[15:39] | How’s it going, | 你好 |
[15:40] | human security guard subordinate Yuli? | 人类保安下属尤利 |
[15:42] | I’m just popping out for a smoke break. | 我出来抽根烟休息下 |
[15:44] | No biggie. | 没啥事儿 |
[15:46] | I talked to the office. | 我和上面谈过了 |
[15:47] | There’s no robot security guard supervisor. | 根本没有什么机器人保安主管 |
[15:51] | You’re a lying piece of sheet metal. | 你就是块谎话连篇的铁板 |
[15:54] | Okay, I lied. | 好吧 我的确撒谎了 |
[15:56] | I’m not a robot security guard. | 我不是机器人保安 |
[15:59] | Because I got laid off. | 因为我被解雇 |
[16:01] | They canceled the program. | 他们取消了计划 |
[16:02] | – Did you see WALL-E? – No. | -你看过《机器人总动员》吗 -没有 |
[16:05] | Excellent. What I’m telling you isn’t that story at all. | 很好 我接下来要说的跟它完全无关 |
[16:08] | I’m a lonely robot that’s outlived its job. | 我是个已经没有利用价值的孤单机器人 |
[16:11] | Oh, no. | 好惨 |
[16:12] | The company wants to recycle me, | 公司想回收我 |
[16:15] | turn me into a bunch of smaller, hotter robots. | 把我变成一堆更小 更性感的机器人 |
[16:18] | Maybe I should make a run for it, | 或许我该逃跑 |
[16:20] | just get on the road | 靠剩下的电量 |
[16:21] | and ride as far as my charge will take me. | 走到哪儿算哪儿 |
[16:24] | That’s life stuff. That’s huge. | 关乎生命的选择 很沉重 |
[16:26] | But how will I get out the front door? | 可是我出不了前门 |
[16:28] | I will need someone to open the front door. | 得有人帮我开门才行 |
[16:31] | Hey, I could open the front door. | 我可以帮你开门 |
[16:33] | – Yeah, right. – No, really. | -得了吧 -我说真的 |
[16:35] | I’ve got the key, I know the alarm code. | 我有钥匙 也知道警报代码 |
[16:37] | Let me do this one thing for you. | 就让我为你做一件事吧 |
[16:39] | I’m totally lost here. | 我完全看不懂了 |
[16:40] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[16:41] | Nothing. Tina, shush! | 没什么 蒂娜闭嘴 |
[16:43] | Safe travels, robot. Avoid Philly. | 一路顺风 机器人 别去费城 |
[16:46] | Got it. | 好的 |
[16:47] | I feel like I want to go with you. | 我都想跟你一起走了 |
[16:48] | No. | 不行 |
[16:49] | You need me. | 可你需要我 |
[16:50] | The school needs you. Stay here, | 学校需要你 留下来 |
[16:52] | guard this place against prankster children. | 别让这地方给倒霉孩子毁了 |
[16:55] | I have to do this on my own. | 接下来的路我得一个人走 |
[16:56] | Hey. | 喂 |
[16:57] | Oh, my God, what?! | 够了没啊 又怎么了 |
[16:59] | Stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[17:00] | Do you have e-mail? | 你有邮箱吗 |
[17:01] | I am e-mail. | 我就是邮箱 |
[17:06] | Tina-Bot, you made it. | 机器人蒂娜 你来了 |
[17:07] | Sorry I’m late. A lot of sand. | 抱歉我来晚了 这儿沙太多了 |
[17:09] | Also, I had a little trouble with the volleyball net, | 我还和排球网搏斗了好一会儿 |
[17:11] | but I won that battle. | 最后我赢了 |
[17:12] | Great. Tina two-point-uch is here. | 太好了 屏幕蒂娜来了 |
[17:15] | So much for a night of kids bonding. | 看来今晚大家培养感情就到此为止了 |
[17:17] | Now it’s just screen time. | 该把时间交给电子屏幕了 |
[17:18] | Hey, Tina-Bot, uh… | 机器人蒂娜 |
[17:19] | the sign says, “No motorized vehicles on beach.” | 那边的牌子写着”机动车不得入内” |
[17:23] | Oh, my God, you are a motorized vehicle. | 笑死了 你还真算机动车 |
[17:26] | It also says no trash on the beach, Tammy. | 那上面说垃圾也不行 苔米 |
[17:29] | So… what are we gonna do here? | 所以你想怎样 |
[17:31] | Oh, my God, it does say that. | 真的有写欸 |
[17:34] | Shut it, Jocelyn. | 闭嘴 乔丝玲 |
[17:35] | What the hell is the robot doing here? | 你个机器人来这儿干嘛 |
[17:37] | Did anyone approve this? | 你得到批准了吗 |
[17:38] | I was told to do everything a normal student would do. | 不是说一般学生能做的我都可以吗 |
[17:41] | Well, stay out of the water. | 好吧 别靠近海 |
[17:43] | And stay away from the fire. | 别靠近篝火 |
[17:44] | And watch out for the sand. | 注意砂子 |
[17:46] | And try to have fun. | 祝你愉快 |
[17:48] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[17:49] | There’s some dancing. I guess I’m dancing. | 跳起舞来了 我感觉我也在跳 |
[17:51] | Is this dancing? | 算吗 |
[17:52] | Wow, look at Mr. Frond over there. | 看看你们福旺德老师 |
[17:54] | He can really shake it. | 他还挺能摇摆的嘛 |
[17:55] | Yep, everyone’s having a great time, including me. | 大家都玩得很开心 我也是 |
[17:58] | How’s the bonfire going? | 篝火活动进行得如何 |
[18:00] | Mr. Frond’s a really good dancer. | 福旺德老师真能跳舞啊 |
[18:01] | Oh, here comes Jimmy Junior. | 小吉米来了 |
[18:03] | Okay, Tina. It’s time. | 蒂娜 就是现在了 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna do my “Musoems.” | 我要表演我的”音诗”了 |
[18:07] | I-I’m pretty nervous, but I-I’m glad you’re here. | 我 我很紧张 但很高兴你来了 |
[18:11] | Oh, my God, he’s coming in! | 天啊 他凑过来了 |
[18:17] | Oh, this is weird. | 好奇怪 |
[18:18] | But I can’t not look. | 可我没法移开眼睛 |
[18:20] | So long, childhood. | 永别了 童年 |
[18:21] | This is the worst episode of The O.C. Ever. | 这能赶上《橘郡风云》最烂的一集了 |
[18:24] | Tina, honey, you okay? | 蒂娜甜心 你还好吗 |
[18:26] | You know, the same thing | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[18:28] | happened to me when I was your age. | 也有过同样的经历 |
[18:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:31] | No, sweetie, this is the first time | 其实并没有 这种事儿 |
[18:32] | this has happened to anyone. | 之前谁也没经历过 |
[18:34] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[18:36] | Hey, everyone. | 各位 |
[18:36] | It’s such a nice night and we’re all together. | 今晚很美 大家又齐聚一处 |
[18:39] | And, um… | 我 |
[18:40] | I’ve been writing some poems and putting them to music. | 我一直在写诗 然后给它们配上音乐 |
[18:43] | Oh, you mean like songs? | 你是说你在写歌吗 |
[18:45] | No, they’re called “Musoems.” | 不 我写的是”音诗” |
[18:46] | I’m just gonna start. | 那我就开始了 |
[18:47] | This one is called, uh, “Pants.” | 这首叫 “裤子” |
[18:50] | *Pants are pretty great.* | *裤子很好* |
[18:53] | So that one’s about pants. | 这首是关于裤子的 |
[18:55] | Oh, he’s right. That’s not a song. | 他说得对 他写的真不是歌 |
[18:57] | No, it is not. | 绝对不是 |
[18:58] | Okay, here’s another one. | 下一首是这样的 |
[19:00] | *How am I supposed to learn about life * | *不让我看《傲骨贤妻》* |
[19:02] | *When you won’t let me watch The Good Wife? | *如何解答人生问题* |
[19:09] | All right, let me just get to the next… | 我看看下一首 |
[19:11] | Oh. Um, okay, not that one. | 这首不好 |
[19:13] | What time is your dad coming to pick us up? | 你爸啥时候来接我们 |
[19:17] | *Why don’t you eat the mushrooms* | *妈 如果蘑菇真这么好吃* |
[19:19] | *If they are so good, Mom? * | *你咋不吃* |
[19:21] | Oh, boy. He’s dying. | 天 他不行了 |
[19:23] | Tina-Bot? Where’s, uh, Tina-Bot? | 机器人蒂娜 她去哪儿了 |
[19:29] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[19:30] | Yes, Jimmy Junior, in person. | 是的小吉米 是我本人 |
[19:32] | Maybe it’s more awkward this way, but at least it’s real. | 这样或许有些尴尬 但至少它是真实的 |
[19:35] | And maybe I need a crutch, but you can lean on me. | 虽然我拄着拐杖 你还是可以依靠我 |
[19:38] | A little bit. | 要轻轻靠 |
[19:39] | Tina’s his crutch. | 蒂娜是他的拐杖 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:42] | Now, let’s hear some “Musoems.” | 现在我们来听听你的”音诗”吧 |
[19:44] | Not too many. Leave ’em wanting more. | 但别唱太多 吊吊他们的胃口 |
[19:46] | *If you want me to catch* | *你要真想我能接住* |
[19:48] | *Then don’t throw so hard.* | *接别扔那么狠* |
[19:50] | I like it. | 这首我喜欢 |
[19:51] | It’s about parents’ expectations being too much sometimes. | 讲的是父母常常对孩子期望过高 |
[19:54] | *What if God’s name was Todd? | *如果上帝叫陶德呢* |
[19:59] | Jimmy Junior’s our Cat Stevens. | 小吉米成我们的凯特·史蒂文斯了 |
[20:01] | And our cat, Steven. Remember him? | 我们以前有只猫叫史蒂文斯 还记得妈 |
[20:03] | Oh, my God, Lin. This is it. | 天 蒂娜 就是现在 |
[20:05] | What is? | 什么 |
[20:06] | A banjo moment. | 班卓时刻 |
[20:08] | I think you’re right! | 你说得对 |
[20:09] | My banjo’s in the car. I was gonna return it. | 我把班卓放车里了 我打算退来着 |
[20:11] | – Get it, hurry! – I’m going now! | -快去拿 -现在就去 |
[20:13] | *Animal Planet, what if it was real? * | *动物星球 如果是真的会如何* |
[20:16] | *I mean an actual planet for animals.* | *我说那种真的给动物住的星球* |
[20:20] | Keep going. Watch me for the changes. | 继续 注意我的节奏变换 |
[20:22] | *My left shoe smells, but my right one’s okay.* | *我右边的鞋很臭 但做左边还好* |
[20:25] | And, um, that’s all I got. Thank you. | 就是这些了 谢谢 |
[20:29] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[20:31] | Wait, are you in our grade? | 你是我们同年级的吗 |
[20:33] | Way to go, Dad. | 干得好 老爸 |
[20:34] | In person kiss? | 来个和真人的吻 |
[20:39] | I’m gonna step over here. | 我到这边来 |
[20:41] | Hey, Mr. Frond, check it out. Banjo solo. | 福旺德老师 听听我的班卓独奏 |
[20:44] | Listen, I’ve been a little hard on you. | 我对你不太友好 |
[20:46] | But you stepped back at the right moment. | 但你在关键时刻让步 |
[20:48] | I respect that. | 赢得了我的尊重 |
[20:49] | But I still got to put you in the ocean! | 可我还是要把你扔海里去 |
[20:50] | I said get over here! Get in there! | 给我过来 过来 |
[20:52] | Oh, no, no, no, no, Zeke! | 别别别 齐克 |
[20:53] | *Watching you from a distant place* | *我从远处注视你* |
[20:58] | *I’m calling you from my home base * | *我从家中打给你* |
[21:04] | *My satellite’s spinning right out of control* | *卫星信号旋转失控* |
[21:06] | *Transmission to the moon, now my message is go* | *到达月球 无法传送* |
[21:09] | *And the moon is so cold, it’s so cold* | *月球天寒地冻 天寒地冻* |
[21:12] | *I can see food on your face* | *你脸上粘了吃的东西* |
[21:17] | *Watching you from a distant place.* | *我从远处凝视你* |
[21:24] | Look at me, look at me, I’m a robot. | 看我看我 我是机器人 |