时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 除虫界大佬 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | Going to the accountant, gonna do our taxes | 找会计师报税 总在最后时刻 |
[00:24] | At the last minute, we’re adults | 绝不提前 我们是成年人 |
[00:26] | Responsible adults, yeah! | 负责任的成年人 耶 |
[00:28] | That’s a beautiful song, Linda. | 这歌真好听 琳达 |
[00:29] | Where’s it from? | 谁的歌 |
[00:30] | No, Teddy, we really are going | 不是 泰迪 我们真的 |
[00:31] | to the accountant to do our taxes. | 要去找会计师报税 |
[00:33] | We probably shouldn’t have waited | 我们或许不该等到 |
[00:34] | until the last possible moment on the last possible day, | 最后一天的最后时刻才去 |
[00:37] | but it is kind of our tradition. | 但算是我们的传统吧 |
[00:39] | That’s true! So special. | 没错 很特别呢 |
[00:41] | I don’t know why you guys need an accountant. | 真不明白你们为什么要找会计师 |
[00:43] | It’s fun to do your own taxes. | 自己算多有意思啊 |
[00:44] | – No. Mm… – No. It’s fine. | -不要 -不要 没关系 |
[00:46] | Our accountant isn’t that expensive, and he’s really good. | 我们的会计师不贵 而且还很有能力 |
[00:49] | – Or pretty good. He’s fine. – Yeah. | -还算有能力 挺好 -是的 |
[00:51] | We go for an hour, we pretend to laugh at his jokes. | 每次去呆一小时 假装被他的笑话逗笑 |
[00:54] | The jokes. | 真不好笑 |
[00:55] | Then we’re done for the year. | 一年就这么一次 |
[00:57] | Why do you pretend to laugh at his jokes? | 为什么要假装被他逗笑 |
[00:58] | Well, he’s in charge of our money, Teddy. | 他管着我们的钱呢 泰迪 |
[01:00] | We have to be nice to him. | 我们必须奉承他 |
[01:01] | I mean, I think he takes away a dependent | 我感觉每次我们不笑 |
[01:03] | every time we don’t laugh. | 他都会给我们少算一个受供养人 |
[01:04] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[01:06] | I’m going down to the docks. | 我得去码头了 |
[01:07] | I’m helping out with Lobsterfest. | 我在帮他们筹办龙虾节 |
[01:09] | Lobsterfest. | 龙虾节 |
[01:10] | What’s wrong with Lobsterfest? | 龙虾节怎么了 |
[01:12] | There’s too much lobster. | 动不动就是龙虾 |
[01:13] | Yeah, that’s this year’s theme: too much lobster! | 那正是今年的主题 龙虾太多 |
[01:15] | All right, well, have fun. | 好吧 玩得开心 |
[01:17] | You, too, going to the accountant. | 你们也是 报税愉快 |
[01:19] | Hey, Accountantfest. Too much taxes! | 你们这是去过税务节 主题是税太多 |
[01:21] | Okay. Bye, Teddy! | 好了 再见 泰迪 |
[01:31] | Eye contact. | 眼神交流 |
[01:33] | Did I just have | 我刚刚是和乔·哈里森 |
[01:34] | significant E.C. With Joe Harrison? | 进行了一次意味深长的眼神交流吗 |
[01:35] | It felt like it. That’s weird. | 好像是的 真奇怪啊 |
[01:37] | I barely know him. | 我都不认识他 |
[01:39] | Look at me again. | 再看我一眼 |
[01:40] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看我 看我 |
[01:43] | Joe, where do you think you’re going? | 乔 你想去哪儿 |
[01:45] | You have detention, young man. | 你被留校了 年轻人 |
[01:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | Detention, huh? | 留校 |
[01:50] | Reading is dumb! | 读书蠢爆了 |
[01:51] | – Tina, what is going on? – Your mom. | -蒂娜 你怎么了 -你老母 |
[01:53] | – What?! – Is dumb. | -什么 -是蠢货 |
[01:55] | And reading is dumb. | 读书蠢爆了 |
[01:57] | You just earned yourself detention. | 我宣布你被留校了 |
[01:59] | Got it. Sorry about all that. | 明白 抱歉说了那样的话 |
[02:00] | Well, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[02:01] | Maybe you don’t need detention… | 或许不该让你留校 |
[02:02] | – Shove it! – Oh, okay, definitely detention. | -走开 -得 留校留定了 |
[02:04] | Eyes on the prize, which is Joe’s eyes. | 向目标前进 乔的眼神我来了 |
[02:08] | I can’t believe Tina got detention. | 蒂娜居然被留校了 |
[02:10] | We needed her to babysit you two. | 得让她帮忙看着你俩呢 |
[02:12] | Mom, we’ve been over this. | 老妈 我们已经长大了 |
[02:13] | Gene and I are fine by ourselves. | 我和吉恩可以独自看家 |
[02:15] | You let us babysit Aunt Gayle whenever you go out of town, | 你们每次出门不是都让我们照看盖尔姨妈吗 |
[02:18] | and she’s a handful. | 她可是很难管教的 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. Bob, what do you think? | 真的可以吗 鲍勃 你觉得呢 |
[02:22] | I guess. I mean, it is just an hour, | 应该可以吧 就一小时 |
[02:24] | and we’ll be close by. | 我们去的地方也不远 |
[02:26] | All right, but I’m setting a lot of rules. | 好吧 但我要定几条规定 |
[02:28] | Don’t open the door to anybody. | 别给任何人开门 |
[02:30] | What if it’s a guy with a gun | 如果是一名急需小便 |
[02:31] | and he really needs to pee? | 的持枪男子呢 |
[02:32] | No. | 不行 |
[02:33] | And don’t use the stove or knives | 不要碰烤箱 刀子 |
[02:34] | or the bathtub or matches. | 浴缸 火柴 |
[02:36] | Well, then how are we gonna have a hot knife bath? | 那我们怎么泡热刀浴 |
[02:38] | And if anyone calls for us, | 如果有人给我们打电话 |
[02:39] | say that we’re home, but we’re… pooping. | 就说我们在家 但正在 拉屎 |
[02:42] | No, say I’m in the shower, | 不 说我正在洗澡 |
[02:43] | but I look good for my age. | 告诉对方我身材很棒 |
[02:44] | Guys, guys, we got it. | 爹妈 我们明白了 |
[02:45] | We’ll be fine. I’m in charge. | 我们会没事的 有我负责 |
[02:47] | You don’t have anything to worry about. | 你们什么都不必担心 |
[02:48] | Well, technically, Gene’s in charge. | 理论上 应该让吉恩负责 |
[02:50] | – He is? – I am? – Yes. | -他负责 -我负责 -是的 |
[02:52] | He’s your big brother, Louise. | 他可是你的大哥哥 露易丝 |
[02:54] | I mean, big brother? | 大哥哥 |
[02:55] | I think of him more as a large brother. | 应该是胖哥哥吧 |
[02:57] | – No offense. – Yes, offense! | -无意冒犯 -冒犯到我了 |
[02:59] | It’s just, you don’t really do | 只是 你一点都没有 |
[03:00] | the traditional big brother stuff. | 传统大哥哥的样子 |
[03:02] | You don’t call me squirt, | 你不叫我小不点 |
[03:04] | you aren’t good at baseball, | 你不擅长玩棒球 |
[03:05] | and I have to give you a piggyback ride | 你走路走累了 |
[03:07] | when your legs get tired. | 还得让我背你 |
[03:09] | Just ’cause Dad’s not strong enough. | 要怪就怪老爸太虚 |
[03:10] | Louise, Gene is older than you though, | 露易丝 吉恩比你大 |
[03:12] | so I guess your mother has a point. | 我想你老妈是这个意思 |
[03:14] | Yeah! I’m large and in charge. Literally. | 对 我大我管事儿 我说体型大 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:19] | Don’t worry. I’ll keep an eye on him. | 别担心 我会看住他 |
[03:20] | Now get out of here, you crazy kids. Go! | 走吧走吧 俩小屁孩 快走 |
[03:23] | We’ll be back in an hour. | 我们一小时后就回来 |
[03:24] | – Remember what I told you. – Yup. | -记住我叮嘱你们的话 -明白 |
[03:25] | – Okay, bye bye. – Bye. Yup. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:28] | So, forbidden snack time? | 要不要暂停下零食禁止时间 |
[03:30] | As your king, I declare them unforbidden! | 作为你的国王 我宣布给零食解禁 |
[03:32] | I like how you think. | 这想法我喜欢 |
[03:35] | Moment of truth. | 关键时刻来了 |
[03:37] | It’s just me and Joe. | 只有我和乔 |
[03:39] | And all these other kids. | 以及其他孩子 |
[03:41] | Time to figure out if lightning strikes twice. | 是时候验证闪电是否能击中两次了 |
[03:44] | In our eyes. | 我们眼中的闪电 |
[03:45] | I have the perfect angle. | 我这角度非常完美 |
[03:47] | Don’t sit down there. | 不要坐那里 |
[03:47] | No, no, no, no. Damn it! | 不要 不要 不要 该死 |
[03:49] | Okay, okay, I can maybe still see Joe. | 好吧 好吧 也许还是能看到乔 |
[03:54] | Just a casual lean. | 自然的倾斜 |
[03:55] | No big deal. | 毫不费力 |
[03:57] | Almost there. | 快看到了 |
[03:59] | Almost… | 就差一点 |
[04:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:02] | Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba- ba-Ba-Belchers! | 贝尔彻夫妇 |
[04:05] | Hey, guys. You come to get these taxes done or what? | 嗨 你们来缴税的还是啥 |
[04:08] | Yup. Love ’em. Love taxes. | 对 超爱的 缴税 |
[04:10] | Cool. ‘Tis the season. | 很好 正是缴税的季节 |
[04:12] | That’s what I always say. | 我总这么说 |
[04:13] | Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la tax. | 啦啦啦啦缴税啦 |
[04:18] | You guys want some water or anything | 在开始之前 |
[04:19] | before we get started? | 要来点水什么的吗 |
[04:20] | I’ll have my secretary grab some. | 我让秘书端两杯 |
[04:22] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[04:23] | I don’t have a secretary. | 我没有秘书 |
[04:25] | Oh. It’s very funny. | 好好笑 |
[04:27] | You guys want a butterscotch cookie? | 要来点黄油糖饼干吗 |
[04:28] | One of my clients made them for me. | 我一个客户做的 |
[04:30] | They look delicioso. | 看起来非常咪西咪西 |
[04:32] | Oh, my God, these are good! | 我的天 真是好吃 |
[04:34] | – Bob? – Uh, sure, I’ll have one. | -鲍勃 -好吧 我也来一块 |
[04:37] | Ooh, I’ll have one more. Mmm. Good. | 我再吃一块 好吃 |
[04:39] | All right, let me just pull out my tax-ophone. | 好了 拿出我的”税”克斯 |
[04:41] | And tune it up. | 吹起来 |
[04:44] | Okay, let’s just get started, could we? | 我们直接开始可以吗 |
[04:48] | Okay, let’s make sure we’re on the same page here. | 我们先确认一下意见是否统一 |
[04:50] | – We’re making 17 layer dip, correct? – Correct. | -我们要17层酱 对吗 -对 |
[04:53] | But we won’t put in a 13th layer because it’s bad luck. | 但是不要第13层 因为不吉利 |
[04:56] | I’m going to visit the produce drawers | 我去冰箱里 |
[04:57] | and look for mom’s hidden bacon bits | 找找老妈藏起来的培根丁 |
[04:59] | that she thinks we don’t know about. | 她以为我们不知道 |
[05:02] | Xanadu. | 喵了个咪的 |
[05:03] | Gene. Come. See. | 吉恩 快来看 |
[05:05] | What is it? | 这啥玩意 |
[05:07] | It’s softer than the tops of Dad’s legs. | 比老爸大腿内侧还软 |
[05:09] | Oh, I know exactly what it is. | 我知道这是什么了 |
[05:11] | It’s a cantaloupe. | 这是哈密瓜 |
[05:12] | Remember when Mom put it under her shirt | 记不记得有次老妈在商店 |
[05:14] | at the grocery store and pretended she had another boob, | 把它放衣服里 假装自己多了个胸 |
[05:16] | and then they made her buy it? | 然后店里的人非让她买 |
[05:18] | That was three years ago! | 那都是三年前的事了 |
[05:20] | – We got to throw it. – Wh-What? | -我们得把这玩意扔了 -什么 |
[05:22] | We got to throw it off the fire escape into the back alley. | 我们把它从太平梯扔到后巷去 |
[05:24] | Yes! Wait, maybe no. | 好 等等 还是算了 |
[05:26] | This seems like possibly a bad idea | 这个想法好像不太好 |
[05:28] | that could get us into trouble. | 会给我们惹上麻烦 |
[05:30] | And I guess I’m in charge, so… | 鉴于我是管事的 所以 |
[05:33] | Gene, don’t overthink it. | 吉恩 别想太多 |
[05:34] | This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 千载难逢的机会 |
[05:36] | We’ve never been home alone before, | 我们从来没有单独在家里待过 |
[05:37] | and we’ve never found a rotten cantaloupe before. | 也从来没找到过烂哈密瓜 |
[05:40] | Are you saying this is proof there’s a God? | 你是想说 这证明有上帝指引吗 |
[05:42] | I’m not saying it isn’t. | 我没说不是 |
[05:44] | Gene, when life hands you moldy melons, | 吉恩 当生活给你一个烂瓜 |
[05:46] | you make moldy melon-ade. | 你就用它做烂瓜汁 |
[05:48] | All right, let’s do it. Let’s throw a melon! | 好 走吧 去扔个烂瓜炸弹 |
[05:51] | That’s the spirit! There you go, large bro! | 就是这样 上道了 胖哥哥 |
[05:55] | Joe. | 乔 |
[05:56] | Joe, Joe, Joe. | 乔 乔 乔 |
[05:58] | I’ve never even thought about Joe that way before, | 我从来没这么想过乔 |
[06:00] | but maybe he’s been thinking about me that way all along. | 但是也许他一直这么想我 |
[06:03] | Maybe today, he looked at himself in the mirror, | 也许他今天看着镜子 |
[06:05] | and he said, “Today’s the day | 告诉自己 就是今天 |
[06:07] | that you tell Tina how you feel.” | 告诉蒂娜你的心 |
[06:08] | He’s probably a mess right now. | 他现在可能正乱着呢 |
[06:10] | I’ve got to make eye contact again. I… | 我得再眼神交流一下 |
[06:13] | I can’t see him from this position though! | 可是从这里看不到 |
[06:15] | All right, time to turn my desk. | 好吧 把桌子转过去 |
[06:17] | Detention is two hours. | 留堂是两个小时 |
[06:18] | If I move the desk an inch every five minutes, | 如果每五分钟挪一英寸 |
[06:21] | I’ll be able to see Joe’s eyes in about 90 minutes. | 90分钟后 我就可以看到乔了 |
[06:23] | – Here goes. – Tina. | -开始 -蒂娜 |
[06:25] | No moving your desk. | 不要挪桌子 |
[06:26] | Damn it! | 烦 |
[06:27] | I’ll find another way. Wait for me, Joe. | 我再想别的办法 乔 等我 |
[06:29] | Okay. I just want to verify that | 我跟你们核实一下 |
[06:31] | this year your retirement contribution was… zero. | 你们今年的退休供金是 零 |
[06:34] | That sounds right. | 没错 |
[06:36] | Oh, I’m sorry, I have to get that. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[06:37] | I sent Pamela home early today. | 今天我放了帕梅拉假 |
[06:40] | Just… | 记得 |
[06:40] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[06:42] | There’s nobody there. | 我没有秘书 |
[06:43] | I-I remember. | 记得 |
[06:44] | Hello. This is Gerald. | 喂 我是杰拉尔德 |
[06:45] | Oh, hey, Tim. | 蒂姆 你好 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I’ve got the cookies right here. | 对 饼干收到了 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Under no circumstances should we eat these cookies? | 不管发生什么 都不能吃这些饼干 |
[06:54] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my… What? | -我的天 -什么 |
[06:56] | Right, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[06:57] | Let’s just say maybe we ate some. | 我们吃了一点 |
[07:01] | I-I had two. | 我吃了两块 |
[07:03] | Uh, I-I only had one. | 我只吃了一块 |
[07:04] | I had three, hello! | 喂 我吃了三块 |
[07:05] | Okay, well, uh, thanks for telling us. | 好的 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[07:08] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:09] | – Gerald, what’s happening? – What’s going on? | -杰拉尔德 怎么了 -怎么回事 |
[07:11] | Uh, it turns out the cookies I gave you | 我给你们的饼干里 |
[07:13] | have marijuana in them… A lot of it. | 有大麻 很多 |
[07:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:16] | I-I guess | 貌似是 |
[07:17] | Tim made two batches of cookies. | 蒂姆做了两袋饼干 |
[07:19] | These were for his mom. | 这是给他妈妈的那袋 |
[07:20] | She apparently ate hers and didn’t get high, so… | 他妈妈吃了那袋并没有嗨起来 所以 |
[07:23] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[07:25] | We can’t get stoned in the middle of the day. | 我们不能大白天的嗑嗨啊 |
[07:27] | We’re old. We have kids! | 我们是大人了 还有小孩 |
[07:28] | Oh, God. This is bad. | 天哪 完了 |
[07:30] | Stupid cookies! They were good though. | 坏饼干 虽然很好吃 |
[07:32] | – Maybe I’ll just have one more. – Lin, no. | -我再吃一块 -琳 不要 |
[07:35] | Gene, we are about to make history. | 吉恩 我们要创造历史了 |
[07:38] | And here we… | 三 二 |
[07:39] | Uh-oh. …go! | 一 |
[07:40] | No…! | 不 |
[07:43] | – What the…?! – Ugh, dude. | -什么鬼 -我去 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. Is that Logan? | 我的天 是洛根吗 |
[07:53] | Louise Belcher. | 露易丝·贝尔彻 |
[07:55] | Hide. Hide. Hide. Hide. Hide. Hide. Hide. Hide. | 躲 躲 躲 |
[07:58] | Oh, you just made my day. | 真是让我今天中头彩啊 |
[08:01] | I wanted to work out some of this hostility | 我一直想发泄 |
[08:04] | I’m feeling all the time, | 自己抑制不住的敌意 |
[08:05] | which Dr. Swanson says is totally normal, | 斯汪森医生说这很正常 |
[08:08] | but I was like, how am I gonna do that? | 但我一直在想 怎么发泄 |
[08:11] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[08:12] | I’m gonna clear my schedule | 我要取消所有安排 |
[08:14] | so that I can make your lives a living hell! | 专注于让你们体验人间炼狱 |
[08:17] | Uh, I think you forgot about that thing you have today! | 你是不是忘记今天你有事了 |
[08:20] | Remember that thing? You can’t miss that thing! | 还记得吗 你不能错过的事儿 |
[08:24] | You are dead, Louise Belcher! | 你死定了 露易丝·贝尔彻 |
[08:26] | Okay, look, that was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[08:28] | A hilarious accident that I wish I had on video. | 一个我希望录下来的有趣的意外 |
[08:31] | You don’t have to get all crazy-face mad about it, okay? | 没必要这么抓狂吧 |
[08:34] | Logan, come on. Let’s hit the park. | 洛根走吧 我们去公园吧 |
[08:36] | You guys go. I’m gonna figure out | 你们去吧 我要花时间想想 |
[08:37] | how to ruin Louise’s life for a while. | 怎么毁掉露易丝的生活 |
[08:39] | All right, dude. We believe in you. | 好吧哥们 我们对你有信心 |
[08:41] | Well, we’re gonna go inside and watch TV now. | 我们现在要进去看电视了 |
[08:44] | Fine. I’m just gonna go around front, | 随便 我要绕到前面去 |
[08:46] | ring the doorbell and tell your parents what you did. | 按响你家门铃告诉你爸妈你刚做了什么 |
[08:48] | Well, joke’s on you because they aren’t home. | 那就搞笑了 因为他们不在家 |
[08:51] | Oh, your parents aren’t home? Interesting. | 你爸妈不在家 有意思 |
[08:54] | That expands my options. | 我的选择又多了 |
[08:56] | Well, our boyfriend is coming over any minute | 我们的男友马上就要来了 |
[08:59] | and he has a Bowflex! | 他可是肌肉男 |
[09:04] | I don’t… I don’t think I’m high. | 我没 我没觉得自己嗨了 |
[09:06] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[09:07] | I feel like I’m peeing. | 我觉得我好像尿出来了 |
[09:09] | Am I peeing right now? | 我尿出来了吗 |
[09:10] | Bob, can you check? | 鲍勃 可以帮我看下吗 |
[09:11] | So, are-are our taxes, like, mostly done? | 所以我们的税 快处理好了吗 |
[09:14] | Wow, look at all these numbers. | 看看这些数字 |
[09:17] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[09:18] | What are they, right? | 都是什么鬼 |
[09:19] | How do we assign value to symbols? | 我们是怎么给这些符号赋予价值的 |
[09:22] | I swear I’m peeing. Bob, can someone see? | 我发誓我尿出来了 鲍勃能看出来吗 |
[09:24] | – Will you please stop? – Stop peeing? | -能别这样嘛 -别尿尿吗 |
[09:26] | No, stop saying “I’m peeing.” | 不是 别说我尿尿了 |
[09:28] | Am I pretty? | 我美吗 |
[09:30] | Okay, time to take bold action. | 好吧 是时候搞点大动作了 |
[09:33] | May I go to the restroom? | 我可以去洗手间吗 |
[09:34] | Fine. | 去吧 |
[09:35] | But no dawdling. | 但不准瞎晃悠 |
[09:36] | And now for the slight head turn. | 现在慢慢转过头 |
[09:39] | Keep it casual, and… | 保持自然 |
[09:42] | *The briefest of glances * | *惊鸿一瞥 |
[09:43] | *Can start the biggest romances * | *浪漫流泻 |
[09:46] | *Our eyes were doing the dances and they were* | *目光交织* |
[09:49] | *Making advances * | *爱意如炽* |
[09:51] | *When our eyes met, I was like, hey, * | *当我们四目相会* |
[09:53] | *now I bet that Joe could be the one… * | *便成为天生一对* |
[09:56] | – Tina! – What? | -蒂娜 -干嘛 |
[09:57] | What are you doing? You’re just standing there. | 你在干嘛 干站着做什么 |
[09:59] | Are you gonna go to the bathroom or not? | 到底还要不要去洗手间 |
[10:01] | Just one second. | 马上 |
[10:02] | *Are you the one? * | *你是我的命中人吗* |
[10:08] | Okay, now I’m going. | 好了 我去了 |
[10:11] | Is, uh, Stalker Texas Ranger still out there? | 监视狂还在外面吗 |
[10:13] | It’s been almost an hour. | 都快一小时了 |
[10:15] | He’s there. | 还在 |
[10:15] | I wonder if maybe we should, you know, apologize, | 我在想我们要不要去道歉 |
[10:18] | so he won’t be so mad and he won’t kill us? | 好让他消消气 不止于干掉我们 |
[10:21] | Gene, relax. He’s down there, | 放轻松吉恩 他在楼下 |
[10:23] | and we’re way up here with the doors locked. | 我们在楼上 门也锁着 |
[10:25] | Don’t tell me you’re actually scared of him. | 别告诉我你真的在怕他 |
[10:27] | No, I’m scared of something else. | 不是 我怕的是别的东西 |
[10:29] | It’s just a coincidence | 只是正好 |
[10:30] | that I’m staring at a really mean high school kid | 看到楼下一个不好惹的高中小伙 |
[10:33] | who’s down there doing karate on a parked car! | 对着一辆停在路边的车练空手道 |
[10:36] | All right, all right, I’ll talk to him. | 好吧好吧 我来和他说 |
[10:38] | – Excuse me. – Oh, good. | -让一让 -太好了 |
[10:40] | Hey, Logan, go home and take a shower. | 洛根 回家去冲个澡吧 |
[10:42] | – You’re smellin’ of melon! – Oh, God. | -你身上一股瓜臭味 -天呐 |
[10:44] | I’m never going home and I am never taking a shower | 报仇不成功 我是不会回家 |
[10:48] | until I get my revenge. | 不会洗澡的 |
[10:50] | Oh, man, you’re gonna be sorry, Louise. | 你会知道错的 露易丝 |
[10:53] | I am sorry that I’m still talking to you. | 我现在还在和你废话才是错的 |
[10:56] | Louise, maybe don’t… | 露易丝 我看还是别 |
[10:57] | I was thinking I’d just give you a noogie | 我本来只想敲一下你的头 |
[10:59] | or maybe a swirly, but I’ve changed my mind. | 或是把它塞进马桶 但现在我改主意了 |
[11:02] | Now I’m gonna give you a Reverse Norwegian Stink Hold! | 我要让你尝尝挪威反抱锁头之臭气熏天 |
[11:07] | Oh, man, did he just say | 天呐 他刚是说 |
[11:08] | the Reverse Norwegian Stink Hold? | 挪威反抱锁头之臭气熏天吗 |
[11:10] | You do not want the Reverse Norwegian Stink Hold. | 你不会想要体验挪威反抱锁头之臭气熏天的 |
[11:13] | What? That’s a real thing? | 什么 真有那东西 |
[11:15] | It’s the signature move of the professional wrestler | 这是职业摔跤手 |
[11:17] | Norwegian Steven. | 挪威·史提芬的绝招 |
[11:18] | Since when do you watch wrestling? | 你啥时候开始看摔跤了 |
[11:20] | I have a life, Louise! | 我也有自己的生活好吗 |
[11:21] | Well, what’s a whatever whatever Stink Hold? | 什么是啥啥臭气熏天 |
[11:23] | It doesn’t even sound scary. | 听着都不可怕 |
[11:25] | Well, it is. | 很可怕 |
[11:26] | When Norwegian Steven’s got his opponent on the ropes, | 挪威·史提芬把对手摔到围绳上 |
[11:28] | he pulls them into a headlock like this… Ooh. | 像这样锁住对方的头 |
[11:31] | …and then he pinches them like this… Whoa. | 然后这样掐他们 |
[11:33] | …until they have to breathe in his B.O.! | 逼他们闻他的体臭 |
[11:35] | Well, I’m not gonna worry about that. | 我不怕 |
[11:37] | He’s never getting up here. | 他上不来的 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna jump up there and grab you! | 我要跳上来抓你 |
[11:43] | Put your hand out. | 你把手伸出来 |
[11:44] | No, thank you. | 不了谢谢 |
[11:44] | Uh, he’ll tire himself out soon enough. | 他很快就会耗尽体力的 |
[11:49] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[11:52] | Don’t like what? | 不喜欢哪样 |
[11:55] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 啥意思 |
[11:56] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[11:57] | I can hear you guys. | 我能听到你们说话 |
[11:59] | Gerald, look at me. | 杰拉尔德 看着我 |
[12:01] | Gerald, I’m your friend | 杰拉尔德 我是你朋友 |
[12:04] | Through thick and through thin, | 咱们风雨同舟 |
[12:06] | we’ll do it together. | 携手并进 |
[12:08] | She’s so loud. | 她好吵 |
[12:09] | Linda, maybe don’t sing to Gerald right now. | 琳达 这会儿别对着杰拉尔德唱歌 |
[12:11] | – What? Why? He likes it. – Oh, man. | -什么 为什么 他喜欢啊 -天 |
[12:13] | We better call the kids and tell them we’ll be late. | 我们最好打电话告诉孩子们要晚回去 |
[12:15] | Everyone act cool while I call. | 我打电话的时候大家自然点 |
[12:17] | Hey, Gerald, I can French braid my own hair. | 杰拉尔德 我能给自己编法式辫子 |
[12:20] | – You want to see? – No. | -你想看吗 -不想 |
[12:21] | – Yeah, look, hi. – Please, no. | -快看 -拜托不要 |
[12:24] | What? They’re your friend. | 别这样 它们是你朋友 |
[12:25] | No, y-you’re scaring me. | 别 你吓到我了 |
[12:26] | Look. Look at us. | 快看 看看我们 |
[12:28] | We’re gonna go into a French braid. | 我们要变成法式辫子了 |
[12:31] | Who’s calling? | 谁打电话来了 |
[12:31] | If it’s Mom or Dad, just play it cool. | 如果是爸妈 尽量自然点 |
[12:33] | Right. That’s me. Super cool. | 好的 那就是我 超自然 |
[12:35] | Belcher residence. | 这里是贝尔彻家 |
[12:37] | My father is pooping, my mom’s in the shower, | 我老爸在大便 老妈在洗澡 |
[12:39] | and she looks great. | 她身材很棒 |
[12:40] | Hello, son. Gene, son. Pal. | 你好 儿子 吉恩 儿子 伙计 |
[12:43] | Oh, hi. Hi, Dad. | 你好 老爸 |
[12:45] | Hi, Gene. I’m Dad. It’s Dad. | 你好 吉恩 我是爸爸 是爸爸 |
[12:47] | Gene, Gene. Don’t mention the melon. | 吉恩 吉恩 别提瓜的事 |
[12:50] | Everything’s great here. Nothing to mention. | 这里一切都好 没啥值得报告的 |
[12:52] | No melons were thrown. | 没有瓜被扔掉 |
[12:55] | Bob, don’t tell him we’re high. | 鲍勃 别告诉他我们正嗨 |
[12:57] | Listen, we may be a little high… | 听着 也许我们会嗨一点 |
[12:59] | I mean late, getting home. | 我是说晚一点 回家 |
[13:00] | the taxes keep going. | 计税还在进行中 |
[13:03] | Good job. | 说得好 |
[13:04] | Okay, great! Everything here is great. | 好的 很好 这边一切都好 |
[13:06] | Thanks for leaving me in charge. | 谢谢你让我管事儿 |
[13:07] | Everything’s good. Bye. | 一切正常 再见 |
[13:08] | He totally knew I was stoned. | 他肯定知道我已经嗨了 |
[13:09] | He totally knew we threw a melon. | 他肯定知道我们扔瓜了 |
[13:11] | Hey, Logan’s gone. | 洛根不见了 |
[13:13] | See? I told you he’d give up. | 看到没 我就说他会放弃的 |
[13:15] | We’re good. | 我们没事了 |
[13:16] | Ugh, it’s probably Dad again. | 大概又是老爸 |
[13:18] | Let me handle this. Hello. | 这次我来接吧 你好 |
[13:20] | – Hey, Louise. – What do you want, Logan? | -嗨 露易丝 -你想干嘛 洛根 |
[13:22] | I just wanted to tell you that I’m in your house. | 我只是想告诉你 我在你家里 |
[13:25] | Oh, yeah? I don’t see you. | 是吗 我并没看到 |
[13:27] | And why would you call me to tell me that? | 那你为啥还要打电话告诉我这事 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause I wanted to make it menacing, | 因为我想把气氛弄得更吓人 |
[13:31] | like in the movies, with the spooky music. | 就像那种配了恐怖音乐的电影 |
[13:36] | Well, that’s not menacing at all. | 我一点都不觉得吓人 |
[13:37] | It’s relaxing, actually. | 倒是挺让人放松的 |
[13:39] | Okay, but if I’m not in your house, | 好吧 要是我没在你家里 |
[13:41] | then who’s in your kitchen? | 那你家厨房里的人是谁呢 |
[13:44] | Holy crap! Gene, Logan got in the house somehow. | 天呐 吉恩 洛根不知怎么进来了 |
[13:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:47] | Logan is in the house! Run! | 洛根进来了 快跑 |
[13:54] | But you were… I heard you. | 你不是 我听到你的脚步声了啊 |
[13:56] | Let’s just say you left the window open, | 我只想说 你们没关窗户 |
[13:58] | and let’s just say that I’m really good | 我只想说 我真的很擅长 |
[13:59] | at throwing shoes through windows, | 把鞋扔进窗户里 |
[14:01] | and let’s just say that | 我只想说 |
[14:02] | I’m also gonna need that shoe back. | 我要把鞋拿回来 |
[14:04] | And now I’m gonna take you to Pitts-burg. | 而现在该让你们体验下胳肢窝一日游了 |
[14:07] | Get it? | 听懂没 |
[14:08] | I get it. Pretty good. | 懂了 说得好 |
[14:09] | – Thanks. – Run! | -多谢 -快跑 |
[14:13] | – Go, Gene! Go! – Casket delivery. | -跑 吉恩 跑 -棺材送到了 |
[14:18] | Come on! We’ll lose him at Lobsterfest. | 快点 我们到龙虾节会场就能甩掉他了 |
[14:20] | But the festivities don’t begin | 但如果你是VIP |
[14:22] | until 5:00 if you’re VIP, | 庆典要五点才开始 |
[14:23] | or 6:00 if you have a general admission ticket, | 如果持普通入场券 就要等到六点 |
[14:26] | at 7:00 if you’re only here | 如果只是来看轰炸机乐队 |
[14:27] | 龙虾节 “龙虾太多” | |
[14:28] | to see the B-52s! | 那得到七点了 |
[14:29] | Ooh, nice potholders! | 防烫手套不错 |
[14:31] | Quick, quick, Gene, in there! | 快快 吉恩 进去 |
[14:33] | *Nothing lifts a pal up* | *没啥能像扇贝* |
[14:36] | *Like a scallop* | *让人精力充沛* |
[14:38] | *It’s not selfish to love shellfish!* | *大爱贝类 绝没有罪* |
[14:43] | Fantastic! Let’s run it one more time, | 太棒了 我们再来最后一遍 |
[14:45] | and then we’ll do the shrimp number. | 然后开始排虾人乐章 |
[14:47] | – Okay, Gene, I have a plan. – Great. | -吉恩 我有个计划 -很好 |
[14:49] | I have diarrhea. | 我要拉肚子了 |
[14:56] | Huh, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[14:57] | Am I crazy, or is that spark we had gone? | 是我疯了 还是我们之间的火花没了 |
[15:00] | *Is that spark we had gone?* | *我俩的火花是否仍在* |
[15:02] | *I was once so sure, now I fear I was wrong.* | *我曾经笃定 如今信心不再* |
[15:09] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[15:10] | Tina? Tina! | 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[15:12] | You’re mumbling. | 你在碎碎念什么 |
[15:13] | And your pencil is just an eraser now. | 你的铅笔已经削得只有橡皮大小了 |
[15:15] | I-I think you’re done. | 我觉得可以了 |
[15:17] | I don’t know if I’m done, | 可不可以我不知道 |
[15:18] | but I sure have a lot to think about. | 但我的确有很多事要考虑 |
[15:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:22] | Doesn’t that feel good? | 感觉不错吧 |
[15:24] | – Tape fingers. – Please stop. | -胶布手指 -拜托别这样 |
[15:26] | Gerald, can I do it to you? | 杰拉尔德 我能给你弄弄吗 |
[15:28] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:30] | I like it. | 我喜欢这感觉 |
[15:31] | There it is. Look at that. | 这就对了 看吧 |
[15:33] | Linda, I was wrong about you. | 琳达 我错怪你了 |
[15:35] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[15:36] | I like you, too, Gerald. | 我也喜欢你 杰拉尔德 |
[15:39] | Even if your jokes aren’t funny. | 虽然你的笑话不好笑 |
[15:42] | You don’t like my jokes? | 你不喜欢我的笑话吗 |
[15:43] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[15:45] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说 喜欢啊 |
[15:47] | I mean, kind of. | 我是说 算喜欢吧 |
[15:48] | – I mean, no. – Linda. | -好吧 不喜欢 -琳达 |
[15:50] | But you always laugh at them. | 但我讲笑话你们总笑啊 |
[15:51] | Everyone laughs at them. | 大家都会笑 |
[15:52] | Because we like you. Everyone likes you. | 因为我们喜欢你 大家都喜欢你 |
[15:56] | And it’s not at all because you’re their accountant | 绝不是因为你是他们的会计 |
[15:58] | and they’re scared of being audited. Not at all. | 而他们怕被你仔细对账 绝不是 |
[16:00] | I… uh, I actually like them. | 我挺喜欢你的笑话的 |
[16:02] | I love them. | 我非常喜欢 |
[16:04] | No, you don’t, Bob. Don’t lie. | 才不是 鲍勃 别撒谎了 |
[16:06] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[16:08] | I always thought if accounting didn’t work out, | 我一直以为 如果不做会计师 |
[16:10] | I could quit and do stand-up. | 我还可以去说单口相声 |
[16:11] | You-you could do bad stand-up. | 你可以去说不好笑的单口相声 |
[16:13] | That’s really popular. | 现在非常流行 |
[16:15] | This is the worst day of my life. | 这是我这辈子最糟糕的一天了 |
[16:17] | I don’t even feel like doing taxes. | 我都不想计税了 |
[16:18] | No, no, you-you should do some. | 不 你应该工作 |
[16:20] | It’ll make you feel better. | 那会让你感觉好一点 |
[16:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[16:23] | What is that?! Did you guys hear that?! | 什么声音 你们听到了吗 |
[16:24] | – That’s the doorbell. – Who’s here? | -是门铃 -会是谁 |
[16:26] | – I’ll go see. – No! – No! | -我去看看 -别去 -别去 |
[16:28] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[16:30] | That’s my next client. | 是我的下一位客户 |
[16:31] | He probably wants me to do his taxes. | 他可能想让我给他报税 |
[16:34] | We got to hide. | 我们得藏起来 |
[16:35] | Yes. Absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[16:36] | Great plan. | 有个好主意 |
[16:38] | We should build a fort with the cushions. | 我们应该用沙发靠垫堆堡垒 |
[16:41] | That way, even if he gets in, he won’t see us. | 这样即使他进来了 也看不见我们 |
[16:43] | Okay, but I’m still sad, | 好吧 但我还没从刚才的打击走出来 |
[16:46] | so I want my own room in the fort | 我要自己躲一个堡垒 |
[16:48] | to reflect and figure out where to go from here. | 思考自己今后何去何从 |
[16:50] | You absolutely deserve that. | 当然没问题 |
[16:54] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 喂喂喂 |
[16:55] | Where are you guys going? We’re about to rehearse. | 你们去哪儿 排练马上就要开始了 |
[16:57] | Uh, there’s a shrimp emergency in the ocean. | 虾兵虾将紧急召唤 在海里 |
[17:00] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:01] | Aren’t you two a little shrimpy to be shrimps? | 你们这俩只虾也太小了吧 |
[17:03] | Don’t you shrimp-shame me! | 别侮辱我们虾类 |
[17:05] | Okay, you guys need to take those costumes off immediately. | 得了 你俩马上把衣服给我脱下来 |
[17:08] | Louise! | 露易斯 |
[17:09] | – Run, Gene, run! – No, no, no, no, no, no! | -跑 快跑 吉恩 -别别别 |
[17:11] | Don’t get the tails dirty! | 别把尾巴给我弄脏了 |
[17:17] | Did we lose him? I think we lost him. | 甩掉他了吗 应该甩掉他了吧 |
[17:26] | Great choice of hiding place, guys. | 挺会选地方躲嘛 |
[17:29] | There’s no way out. | 这下你们可跑不了了 |
[17:30] | Oh, God! I think I just bisqued my pants! | 妈呀 我好像拉裤子了 |
[17:35] | Well, well, well, looks like your nose | 哎哟哟 看来你的鼻子 |
[17:38] | just RSVP’d yes to my armpit. | 向我的胳肢窝发出信号了 |
[17:41] | No. No way, Logan. Just… | 不 不行 洛根 |
[17:42] | Just-just let us go! | 让 让我们走吧 |
[17:44] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[17:45] | After I’ve destroyed your sinuses forever. | 但要在我摧毁你的嗅觉之后 |
[17:48] | Oh, no, no, I… I, um… Aah! | 别别 我 我 |
[17:51] | Just stop trying to get away, Louise. | 放弃挣扎吧 露易斯 |
[17:54] | Let me give you the Reverse Norwegian Stink Hold. | 来尝一尝我的挪威反抱锁头之臭气熏天 |
[17:57] | It only takes a minute, | 几分钟就能结束了 |
[17:58] | but you’ll remember it for the rest of your life! | 但你会铭记终生 |
[18:01] | No. Come on, no. | 不 别这样 |
[18:02] | Are you… are you crying? | 你 你是哭了吗 |
[18:04] | No! | 我没有 |
[18:07] | Wait! If you’re gonna give anyone | 等下 如果你一定要人尝你的 |
[18:09] | the Reverse Norwegian Stink Hold, | 挪威反抱锁头之臭气熏天的话 |
[18:11] | it’s gonna be me. | 那就冲我来吧 |
[18:12] | What was that, little fella? | 你刚说啥 小哥 |
[18:13] | Oh, my God! I think I just said, | 天呐 我刚刚好像说了 |
[18:15] | if you are gonna give anyone | 如果你一定要人尝你的 |
[18:16] | the Reverse Norwegian Stink Hold, | 挪威反抱锁头之臭气熏天的话 |
[18:18] | it’s gonna be me! | 那就冲我来吧 |
[18:20] | Get out of my way. | 闪开 |
[18:22] | No! I am very scared right now, but I’m not moving! | 不 虽然此刻我很害怕 但我不会让步 |
[18:26] | Gene, don’t. | 吉恩 别 |
[18:27] | Okay, you asked for it. | 行啊 你自找的 |
[18:30] | Whiff it up, little man! Whiff it up! | 好好享受吧 小哥 好好享受 |
[18:38] | – Hey, Linda. – What? | -琳达 -咋了 |
[18:39] | I think I’m okay to go home now. | 我觉得我现在可以回家了 |
[18:41] | Plus, I mean, at some point, we just have to go home. | 再说 我们总还是要回家的 |
[18:43] | But we can’t just leave Gerald like this. | 可我们不能这样丢下杰拉尔德 |
[18:46] | You got to talk to him. | 你得去和他谈谈 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, Bob. | -嘿 伙计 -鲍勃 |
[18:51] | Look, I’m… I-I make burgers, | 你知道 我是做汉堡的 |
[18:53] | but I also do this little chalkboard | 我每天会在小黑板上 |
[18:55] | with the burgers of the day, and I think they are… | 创作今日汉堡 我觉得我的作品都 |
[18:58] | hilarious, but they probably aren’t. | 超好笑的 但事实也许并不是这样 |
[19:00] | They’re okay. | 还行啦 |
[19:01] | They’re bad, but that’s okay, | 并没有 但那没关系 |
[19:03] | because they make me laugh. | 因为我觉得它们好笑 |
[19:04] | I do it for me, | 我是为自己做的 |
[19:05] | and you’re a really good accountant, right? | 你是个很棒的会计师 对吧 |
[19:07] | I hope. | 但愿如此 |
[19:08] | I’m pretty good. | 我很厉害 |
[19:09] | So just keep on doing that. | 那就继续下去 |
[19:12] | Keep on accountin’. | 继续做你的会计师 |
[19:13] | But also, make your jokes, | 同时也继续创作你的段子 |
[19:14] | because you like them, okay? | 因为它们能让你开心 你说呢 |
[19:17] | But work on ’em. More. | 不过最好还是多打磨下 |
[19:18] | Okay. Wait! | 好吧 等等 |
[19:20] | You guys can’t leave. What’s gonna happen to me? | 你们不能走 我怎么办 |
[19:22] | You’re gonna be fine, Gerald. | 你会没事的 杰拉尔德 |
[19:23] | You still have the fort. | 你不是还有这个堡垒吗 |
[19:25] | Listen, this is very important. | 我接下来要说的非常重要 |
[19:26] | Later tonight, when you aren’t high anymore, | 今晚等你嗨劲过了以后 |
[19:28] | we need you to finish and mail our taxes. | 记得搞定我们的税务申报 |
[19:31] | Can you describe them to me, Bob? | 什么税 能具体点吗 |
[19:33] | – Oh, my God. – I’m just kidding. | -我的天 -开玩笑的啦 |
[19:35] | Hey, she laughed. | 看 她笑了 |
[19:36] | – She did! – Play us out with the tax-ophone? | -真的 -能来段税克斯送我们走吗 |
[19:45] | It’s so awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[19:47] | Knowing he’s back there, | 明明知道他在后面 |
[19:48] | expecting me to look at him | 期待着我与他对视 |
[19:49] | the way I’ve always looked at him. | 就像过去一样 |
[19:51] | It’s not fair to him or to me. | 这对我俩都不公平 |
[19:52] | I’ve got to show him my breakup eyes. | 我得给他一个分手的眼神 |
[19:54] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[19:56] | Whoa, whoa, easy, Tina girl. | 悠着点 蒂娜 |
[19:57] | That was way too harsh. No need to be mean. | 刚刚那太残忍了 别那么刻薄 |
[20:00] | I need to use my let-him-down-easy eyes. | 应该给他一个更容易接受的眼神 |
[20:02] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[20:03] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[20:04] | Okay, here it goes. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[20:13] | He took that pretty well. | 他表现得不错 |
[20:14] | He’s hurting, but he doesn’t want to let it show. | 虽然心如刀割 却尽力不表现出来 |
[20:17] | That’s Joe. | 乔典型做派 |
[20:18] | I’ll never forget him. | 我会永远记得他 |
[20:20] | How was it, Gene? Was it bad? | 感觉如何 吉恩 是不是很可怕 |
[20:22] | – It was painful. – Yeah? | -挺难受的 -然后呢 |
[20:24] | – And smelly. – Yeah. | -也很臭 -我懂 |
[20:26] | But I’ve been through things | 但我经历过 |
[20:27] | that were more painful and more smelly. | 更难受更臭的东西 |
[20:29] | Just not since my own birth. | 那是在我出生以前 |
[20:33] | – What’s happening?! – Thanks for doing that. | -什么情况 -谢谢你挺身而出 |
[20:35] | You’re a great large brother. | 你是个好胖哥 |
[20:36] | Anytime, shrimp. | 有我在呢 虾妹 |
[20:40] | Yeah, that was definitely our kids. | 是的 那就是我们的孩子 |
[20:42] | Why are they dressed as shrimps? | 他们为啥打扮成了大虾 |
[20:44] | And why are they hugging? Do they do that? | 他们为啥要拥抱 他俩还会拥抱的吗 |
[20:46] | I didn’t know they did that. | 我从没见过 |
[20:47] | Ooh, hey, look at that. | 看那边 |
[20:50] | Wow. Right? | 是吧 |
[20:55] | *The briefest of glances can start the biggest romances* | *惊鸿一瞥 浪漫流泻* |
[20:59] | *Our eyes were doing the dances and they were making advances* | *目光交织 爱意如炽* |
[21:03] | *When our eyes met, I was like * | *当我们目光相会* |
[21:05] | *Hey, now I bet that Joe could be the one* | *便成为天生一对* |
[21:09] | *The briefest of glances can start the biggest romances* | *惊鸿一瞥 浪漫流泻* |
[21:13] | *Our eyes were doing the dances and they were making advances* | *目光交织 爱意如炽* |
[21:18] | *When our eyes met* | *当我们目光相会* |
[21:19] | *Hey, now I bet that Joe could be the one * | *便成为天生一对* |
[21:24] | *Are you the one? * | *你是我的命中人吗* |