时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 看见伦敦 看见蚂蚁 除虫害公司 | |
[00:12] | 戏仿童谣 完整版为 看见伦敦 看见法国 看见某人的小内裤 | |
[00:19] | I am sore! | 胳膊好酸 |
[00:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:21] | I thought I had a cashew in my pocket, | 我以为我口袋里有一颗腰果 |
[00:23] | and I was digging around in there for like ten minutes! | 在里面找了有十分钟 |
[00:25] | Kids, can you please get back to work? | 孩子们 你们能过来干活吗 |
[00:27] | Gene’s injured! | 吉恩受伤了好吗 |
[00:30] | What do you want, Jimmy? | 有何贵干 吉米 |
[00:31] | Notice anything different about me? | 有没有注意到我有什么变化 |
[00:33] | No, thank you. | 没有 多谢 |
[00:35] | I’m tan! | 我皮肤晒黑了 |
[00:36] | Just got back from a week in the Bahamas. | 我刚从巴哈马群岛回来 在那呆了一周 |
[00:38] | We had a blast. | 我们玩得可开心了 |
[00:40] | Except for Jimmy Jr. | 除了小吉米 |
[00:41] | He forgot to put on sunblock. | 他忘了涂防晒霜 |
[00:42] | Now he looks like a dog’s ding-dong. | 他现在看起来就像狗的蛋蛋 |
[00:45] | Yeah. We just have a ton of money right now. | 是的 我们现在富得流油 |
[00:47] | Don’t care. Please leave. | 不关心 你可以走了 |
[00:48] | You know, you really do everything wrong, Bob. | 你全都做错了 鲍勃 |
[00:50] | You spend too much on ingredients. | 食材买得太贵 |
[00:52] | You don’t charge enough for your food. | 菜品卖得太便宜 |
[00:53] | You have zero karaoke. | 店里里没有卡拉ok |
[00:54] | – And he’s got a neck muffin top. – Gene. | -他脖子上还有赘肉 -吉恩 |
[00:57] | Take for example my new meat guy. | 举个例子 我新的供肉商 |
[00:59] | Saves me over a thousand a month. | 每个月都能帮我节省一千多块 |
[01:01] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah, Jack Conway. | 是的 杰克·康威 |
[01:03] | I call him Jack “Saves Me Over a Thousand a Month” Conway. | 我叫他 “月省千”杰克·康威 |
[01:06] | Well, listen, I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[01:08] | Got to show more people my tan. | 得让更多人看看我的小麦色 |
[01:09] | Hey, look at this! | 看啊 |
[01:11] | New spindle thingy, | 插订单的纸戳座 |
[01:13] | straws, toilet paper. | 吸管 卫生纸 |
[01:15] | Probably should have gotten that a long time ago. | 好像很久以前就该买了 |
[01:18] | Wow, our shopping list is really piling up this month. | 咱本月的购物单可真长啊 |
[01:20] | Hey, if we want to save money, | 既然要省钱 |
[01:22] | why don’t we call that meat guy? | 我们何不联系下那个供肉商呢 |
[01:23] | What was his name… Jack something? | 叫啥来着 杰克什么的 |
[01:25] | We already have a meat guy. | 我们已经有供肉商了 |
[01:26] | We’ve been with him for years. Demitri. | 我们和他合作好多年了 德米特里 |
[01:28] | Yeah, but sounds like this other guy | 我知道 但我感觉另外那个人 |
[01:30] | could help us out a little. | 应该能帮到我们 |
[01:31] | I mean, it is just a phone call. | 也是 打电话问问也无妨 |
[01:32] | Yeah, it’s just a phone call! | 是的 问问也无妨 |
[01:34] | Just a phone call. | 就问问 |
[01:34] | It’s a phone call! | 就问问 |
[01:36] | I’m glad you called. | 真高兴你们打了电话 |
[01:37] | And now you’re here. | 现在你来了 |
[01:38] | And now I’m here. | 现在我来了 |
[01:39] | And I’m sure I can save you guys some money. | 我相信我能帮你们省些钱 |
[01:41] | Well, it’s just we only buy the best cuts, | 只是 我们都只买最好的部位的肉 |
[01:43] | so I don’t even know if you can… | 我们不知道你有没… |
[01:45] | – $400. – What? | -四百块 -什么 |
[01:46] | Based on what you told me on the phone, | 根据你们在电话里给我说的情况 |
[01:48] | I bet I could save you $400 a month | 我相信我能帮你们每月省四百块 |
[01:51] | without sacrificing quality. | 同时不会牲牺质量 |
[01:53] | Four… $400? | 四 四百块 |
[01:54] | That’s like $500! | 听起来像有五百块那么多 |
[01:56] | Does that sound good to you? | 你们觉得如何 |
[01:57] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得很好 |
[01:58] | To be honest, it-it sounds too good. | 说实话 好得有点不真实 |
[02:01] | Bob, I have relationships with several small cattle farms | 鲍勃 我在佛蒙特州和俄亥俄州的 |
[02:03] | in Vermont and Ohio. | 好几个小型养牛场都有人 |
[02:05] | I buy from them at very friendly price, | 我以非常优惠的价格从他们那里进货 |
[02:07] | and I can pass those savings on to you. | 再以同样实惠的价格卖给你们 |
[02:09] | Vermont is nice. | 佛蒙特州还行 |
[02:11] | Hey, hey, look, if you start buying from me, | 如果你们以后从我这儿买肉 |
[02:14] | I could take you up there some time. | 我有时间可以带你们过去转转 |
[02:15] | It’s beautiful… the cows love dying there. | 那儿非常美 牛在那儿死而无憾 |
[02:18] | I want to see! | 我想去 |
[02:19] | It’s just I’m a little concerned that anyone | 我只是有点担心 感觉 |
[02:21] | who does business with Jimmy Pesto is maybe, um, horrible? | 和吉米·派丝多做生意的人 都很可怕 |
[02:26] | – No offense. – Oh, no, God, ugh! | -无意冒犯 -不会 |
[02:28] | That guy. | 那家伙 |
[02:29] | I mean, I understand what you’re saying. | 我懂你的意思 |
[02:30] | I mean, let’s just say this. | 我们摊开了说吧 |
[02:31] | He is an idiot. | 他就是个傻冒 |
[02:33] | But he has great taste in meat distributors. | 但是 他挑供肉商的眼光很棒 |
[02:35] | -And pants. – What? | -挑裤子眼光也不错 -什么 |
[02:37] | He has nice pants. | 他的裤子都很好看 |
[02:38] | I thought you said that. | 你自己不是也说过吗 |
[02:39] | I-I never said he has nice pants, Lin. | 我从没说过他的裤子好看 琳 |
[02:42] | Oh. Listen. | 这样吧 |
[02:42] | Why don’t you folks just buy a small box from me today… | 如果你们愿意的话 可以今天先从我这 |
[02:45] | a sampler, if you will, a little amuse-bouche… | 买一小盒样品 算是餐前点心 |
[02:48] | and, uh, give it a whirl? | 先尝一尝 |
[02:49] | You’ll see it’s the same great quality at a lower price. | 你们会发现低价也能买到同样优质的东西 |
[02:53] | “Same great quality, lower price.” | 低价格 高质量 |
[02:55] | Yep, same great “Q” At a lower “P.” | 没错 低价 质高 |
[02:57] | Wow, business talk. | 好酷的商业用语 |
[03:02] | This meat is, um, not great. | 这肉不怎么样 |
[03:04] | Teddy, um, what do you think? | 泰迪 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:05] | Tastes good… | 还行 |
[03:07] | Really? You-you don’t think it tastes… kind of weird? | 真的吗 你不觉得味道 很奇特吗 |
[03:10] | I don’t know, Bob. | 我说不好 鲍勃 |
[03:12] | Maybe make another one. | 也许得再来一个 |
[03:13] | I could tell better. Maybe make a few. | 我仔细品品 要不来它几个吧 |
[03:15] | No, I don’t think this is gonna work out. | 不用了 我觉得这不行 |
[03:17] | I don’t think I’ll be ordering again from this guy. | 我觉得我不会再从这人手里买肉了 |
[03:18] | No harm, no foul. | 见坏就收 |
[03:20] | Hello, Bob! | 你好 鲍勃 |
[03:21] | Hugo, what are you doing here? | 雨果 你来干什么 |
[03:22] | – Hi, Ron. – Hi, everybody. | -你好 罗恩 -大家好 |
[03:24] | – Ron! – Oh, sorry. | -罗恩 -抱歉 |
[03:25] | Truth or dare, Bob? | 真心话还是大冒险 鲍勃 |
[03:26] | Ooh, dare! | 大冒险 |
[03:28] | Yeah, dare Dad to kiss Teddy! | 让老爸亲泰迪 |
[03:30] | On the lips this time! | 这次要亲嘴上 |
[03:32] | You were supposed to pick truth. | 你得选择真心话 |
[03:33] | Your menu clearly states | 你们菜单上声称你们用的是 |
[03:35] | that you serve USDA Prime beef… true? | 美国农业部认证的特级牛肉 对吗 |
[03:38] | Yes, Hugo, we do serve USDA Prime beef. | 是的 我们用的就是美国农业部特级牛肉 |
[03:41] | Wrong! We have photographs of a certain vendor | 错 我们拍到一位供货商 |
[03:43] | entering your restaurant with a box of meat. | 带着一箱肉进了你们餐馆 |
[03:46] | Bob, do you know what the term “Meat fraud” means? | 鲍勃 你知道什么是肉交易诈骗吗 |
[03:50] | Is it when you try to buy something at a store | 是说你在商店买东西 |
[03:51] | but, instead of money, you use meat? | 结账的时候用的不是钱 而是肉吗 |
[03:53] | – No. – Is it when, instead of paying your taxes, | -不 -是说你缴给政府的不是税款 |
[03:55] | – you send the government a ham? – No! | -而是火腿吗 -不是 |
[03:58] | Meat fraud is the illegal misrepresentation | 肉交易诈骗是指用一种肉 |
[04:00] | of one protein for another. | 冒充另一种肉的违法行为 |
[04:02] | I’m pro-teen. Go teens! | 我支持青少年[谐音] 冲啊青少年 |
[04:04] | Wait, Hugo, what are you saying? | 等等 雨果 你在说什么呢 |
[04:06] | I’m saying that the “Beef” | 我在说 那牛肉 |
[04:07] | inside that box wasn’t beef at all. | 就是那箱子里的牛肉 并不是牛肉 |
[04:10] | It was horse! | 是马肉 |
[04:12] | – Horse?! – Oh, my God! | -马肉 -天哪 |
[04:15] | Don’t feed a guy a horse, Bobby! | 不要给人吃马肉 鲍鲍 |
[04:17] | Calm down, it’s okay! | 冷静 没关系的 |
[04:19] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[04:19] | Deep. | 深呼吸 |
[04:20] | Okay, not like that! | 不是那样 |
[04:23] | No. | 还是不对 |
[04:25] | That’s it. There she is. | 好了 她恢复了 |
[04:27] | I have no other option but to shut you down. | 我别无选择 只能关掉这里 |
[04:30] | Hugo, I swear I didn’t know. | 雨果 我发誓我毫不知情 |
[04:32] | Well, there is one other option. | 还有个选择 |
[04:33] | I thought you just said there was no other option. | 你刚不是说别无选择吗 |
[04:35] | You assist Ron and myself in our undercover | 你协助我和罗恩 |
[04:38] | sting investigation of the meat vendor Jack Conway. | 对供肉商杰克·康威展开钓鱼执法 |
[04:41] | If you want to save your restaurant, | 如果你还想保住汉堡店 |
[04:43] | you’re wearing a wire and you’re working for us, Bob! | 就戴上窃听器 听我们指挥 |
[04:47] | I believe it’s called “Rockin’ a wire.” | 应该是摇晃窃听器吧 |
[04:49] | No, it’s wearing a wire. | 不 戴窃听器 |
[04:51] | It could be both! | 互不排斥嘛 |
[04:52] | No! He’s wearing it, he’s rocking it. | 戴上窃听器 然后摇摆起来 |
[04:53] | – No, you wear… – I wear a hat, | -不 是戴 -我戴帽子 |
[04:54] | but I rock the hat I wear! | 但我也晃我的帽子 |
[04:58] | So, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[04:59] | Same great quality, lower price. | 一样的高品质 更低廉的价格 |
[05:01] | Set up another meat delivery. | 再订一次 |
[05:02] | I would, I would love to buy | 我想再买 |
[05:04] | another box of your, prime beef. | 一箱你的特级牛肉 |
[05:08] | Tina, baby, shh. | 蒂娜 宝贝 嘘 |
[05:09] | Your father’s in the middle of a sting. | 你爸在钓鱼呢 |
[05:10] | Great, we’ll see you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[05:12] | He’s on his way. | 他来了 |
[05:13] | Okay, the snare is set. | 圈套已经布好 |
[05:15] | Now we just need to shave you. | 现在只需要给你剃毛了 |
[05:17] | – What? – Take off your shirt, Bob. | -什么 -鲍勃 脱衣服 |
[05:19] | -Why? – I need to shave your chest so I can tape a mic to it. | -为什么 -刮掉胸毛 好粘话筒 |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you just get Jimmy Pesto to do the sting? | 你们为什么不去找吉米·派丝多设局 |
[05:24] | He bought horse meat first. | 是他先买马肉的 |
[05:26] | “Jimmy Pesto”? | 吉米·派丝多 |
[05:27] | He might be gorgeous, | 他虽然是很出挑 |
[05:28] | but he’s not the sharpest bulb in the lightbulb store. | 但不是鸟群里最出头的 |
[05:31] | You think Jimmy Pesto is gorgeous? | 你觉得吉米·派丝多出挑 |
[05:34] | Hot, handsome… whatever! | 性感 帅气 随便吧 |
[05:35] | Look, do you want us to shut your restaurant down? | 你希望我们关掉你的餐馆吗 |
[05:38] | Fine, shave me. What is that? | 好吧 剃吧 那是什么 |
[05:40] | It’s sweet and sour sauce from the Lucky Dragon. | “幸运龙”的酸甜酱 |
[05:43] | Why are you putting that on me? | 为什么抹我身上 |
[05:44] | For shaving cream. It’s-it’s all we had in the van. | 当剃须膏 我们车里只剩这个了 |
[05:47] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:47] | Do health inspectors even do this? | 这是卫生稽查员的工作么 |
[05:49] | Isn’t this more of an FDA kind of thing? | 这不应该是食药监局的管辖范围吗 |
[05:51] | Oh, this is definitely an FDA kind of thing. | 当然是食药监局的事 |
[05:54] | We’re way out of our jurisdiction. | 我们完全越权了 |
[05:55] | So maybe we should just call them? | 所以我们是不是该直接给他们打电话 |
[05:58] | I’ll call them. | 我会打给他们的 |
[05:59] | After I solve this case myself | 等我自己拿下这个案子 |
[06:00] | and throw it in their stupid faces! | 然后把报告摔他们脸上 |
[06:02] | In other words, you guys have no idea what you’re doing. | 也就是说 你俩压根不知道自己在干嘛 |
[06:05] | Bob, if we had no idea what we were doing, | 鲍勃 如果我们不知道自己在干嘛 |
[06:07] | would we have this wireless audio transmitter? | 怎么会带无线音频发射器呢 |
[06:10] | It looks like a kids’ toy. | 这个好像小孩的玩具 |
[06:12] | That is a kids’ toy. | 这就是小孩的玩具 |
[06:13] | Technically, it’s ages 12 and up. | 准确说来 适合12岁及以上儿童 |
[06:15] | All that matters is that it works. | 只要管用就行 |
[06:17] | It has a range of 50 feet! | 它管50英尺的范围呢 |
[06:18] | Now, Ron and I will be parked across the street, | 我和罗恩会在街对面的车里 |
[06:20] | listening in and recording onto this! | 监听情况 然后用这个录音 |
[06:23] | – Toy. – Yeah, toy! | -玩具 -对 玩具 |
[06:24] | But we’re not playing games, Bob! | 但我们可不是在过家家 |
[06:27] | We need you to record two things. | 我需要你录两样东西 |
[06:28] | One… Jack claiming his meat is USDA Prime beef. | 一 杰克称自己卖的是农业部特级牛肉 |
[06:32] | And two… Jack accepting payment for it. | 二 杰克收钱 |
[06:35] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[06:36] | And three… me punching Jack over and over | 三 我一遍一遍 |
[06:39] | – and over and over… – Okay, Tina, okay. | -一遍一遍狠揍杰克 -好了 蒂娜 |
[06:41] | And over and over… | 一遍一遍 |
[06:43] | Listen, when Jack gets here, this whole thing | 等杰克来了 |
[06:45] | is gonna be over pretty quick. | 我们会速战速决 |
[06:47] | So do you guys think you can act normal for five minutes? | 就五分钟 你们可以表现得正常吗 |
[06:49] | We’ll give you four minutes of normal | 我们最多四分钟正常 |
[06:51] | and one minute of formal. | 一分钟不自然 |
[06:53] | Tina, honey, I know you’re upset about the horse meat, | 蒂娜 我知道你因为马肉很难过 |
[06:56] | but do you think you’ll be able to keep it cool? | 不过可不可以装作没事 |
[06:57] | I’m cool. | 我是没事 |
[06:59] | Okay, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[07:00] | Kids, you’re going upstairs till this is over. | 你们上楼去 等结束再下来 |
[07:02] | What?! Dad, nothing exciting ever happens here. | 什么 老爸 好不容易有个有趣的事 |
[07:05] | Come on, please, we have so little. | 拜托 太难得了 |
[07:06] | This is our Woodstock. | 这就是我们的伍德斯托克 |
[07:08] | Aw, let them stay, Bobby. | 让他们呆这儿吧 鲍鲍 |
[07:09] | Oh, he’s here! Act normal. | 他来了 正常点 |
[07:11] | – Then formal. – Hey, Bob! | -然后刻意 -鲍勃 |
[07:13] | *Here comes the meat plane * | *送肉飞机* |
[07:14] | *Right to your counter. * | *降落柜台* |
[07:16] | I like that song. | 好歌 |
[07:17] | What’s that from? | 是什么歌 |
[07:18] | it’s my delivery song. | 是我的送货专用歌 |
[07:19] | There it is. | 送到了 |
[07:20] | The-the meat I ordered. | 我订的肉 |
[07:22] | And here’s the money I’m paying you for it. | 这是我付给你买肉的钱 |
[07:24] | Well said, Dad. | 说得很好 老爸 |
[07:25] | All right, we’re all set. | 好 搞定 |
[07:27] | Have a great day! | 祝你们愉快 |
[07:28] | – Wait. – Yeah? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[07:30] | We should talk… | 我们应该聊聊 |
[07:31] | we… talk more now. | 多聊聊 就现在 |
[07:33] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | – Yeah, so meat? – Yes? | -肉 -怎么了 |
[07:36] | Let’s talk meat. I never get to talk meat. | 我们聊聊肉 我从来没聊过肉 |
[07:38] | Okay, let’s-let’s-let’s do it. | 好吧 那就聊吧 |
[07:40] | Let’s talk some meat. | 聊肉吧 |
[07:40] | Hey, you guys having a meat talk? | 你们在进行肉聊吗 |
[07:42] | I mean, I bet it’s not easy | 搬着箱子到处跑 |
[07:44] | lugging around all those boxes, you know? | 也不容易吧 |
[07:46] | After all, they’re full of USDA Prime beef, right? | 里面可是装满了农业部特级牛肉 对吧 |
[07:49] | Well, you said it, pal. | 你都帮我说了 |
[07:50] | Right, I-I said it. | 对 我说了 |
[07:52] | Now you say it. | 现在换你说 |
[07:53] | – Say what? – Say-say what I said. | -说啥 -说我刚才说的 |
[07:55] | Say what you said about what? | 说你刚才说的啥 |
[07:56] | About what’s in the boxes. | 箱子里的东西 |
[07:58] | You-you want me to say what you said | 你想让我说你刚才说的 |
[08:00] | about what’s in the boxes? | 箱子里的东西吗 |
[08:02] | Is it hot in here? | 你有没有觉得屋里热 |
[08:03] | I’m just hot. | 我好热 |
[08:04] | It’s a little hot. | 是有点热 |
[08:06] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[08:07] | He’s worse than we thought he’d be. | 他比我们想的还弱 |
[08:08] | You know, Bob, | 鲍勃 |
[08:09] | I didn’t realize this the first time we met, | 我们第一次见的时候我没发现 |
[08:11] | you’re a little weird, man. | 你有点奇怪啊 |
[08:13] | – I am? – Yeah! | -是吗 -是 |
[08:15] | I like it, you know? | 我喜欢 |
[08:17] | I’m a little weird, too. | 我也有点奇怪 |
[08:17] | We’re-we’re both weirdos. | 我俩都奇怪 |
[08:19] | Here’s that water you ordered. | 这是你点的水 |
[08:20] | I didn’t order any water. | 我没点水啊 |
[08:21] | Tina, what are you doing? | 蒂娜 你在干嘛 |
[08:22] | Oh, no. I’m accidentally spilling | 哎呀 我不小心 |
[08:24] | this glass of water on your shoe. | 把这杯水撒到了你的鞋子上 |
[08:26] | Tina, no! | 蒂娜 别那样 |
[08:27] | Jack, I-I-I’m sorry about that. | 杰克 很抱歉 |
[08:29] | Oh, no, no, no, please, listen, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 没关系 |
[08:32] | Hey, I’d better get going. | 我得走了 |
[08:33] | Tina, I don’t know why you put water on my foot, | 蒂娜 我不知道你为什么往我鞋上泼水 |
[08:35] | but you made an impression. | 不过确实让我印象深刻 |
[08:36] | And in business, that’s half the battle. | 如果是做生意 你已经成功一半了 |
[08:38] | And we’re clear. | 我们完成任务了 |
[08:39] | Nice work, everyone. | 干得好 各位 |
[08:41] | Tina, especially. | 尤其是蒂娜 |
[08:43] | We got nothing! | 我们啥都没收集到 |
[08:44] | We’re doing another sting! | 得再下一次套 |
[08:46] | Bob, you’re ordering more horse meat! | 鲍勃 你再去订点马肉 |
[08:48] | Crap. | 我去 |
[08:48] | Ron, re-shave Bob’s chest. | 罗恩 再给鲍勃剃一下毛 |
[08:50] | – On it. – What?! | -来了 -什么 |
[08:51] | No, you just shaved it! | 你不是刚剃过吗 |
[08:53] | Plus, it’s getting itchy. | 而且我这开始有点痒了 |
[08:54] | Belcher children, when Jack comes back, | 贝家孩子 等杰克再来的时候 |
[08:56] | you’re out of the restaurant. | 你们都不要呆在餐馆里 |
[08:57] | Fine, we’ll help out in the van. | 好吧 我们在面包车里帮你 |
[08:59] | No way… I don’t want you getting your germs | 不可能 我可不想我的测菌仪 |
[09:01] | all over my germ-testing equipment! | 沾满你们身上的细菌 |
[09:03] | Oh, well, then I guess | 这样的话 |
[09:04] | I’ll just put in a little call to the FDA, | 那我只好向食药监局报告一下 |
[09:06] | and we’ll all LOL about a health inspector | 你作为卫生稽查员 |
[09:08] | running a sting investigation. | 钓鱼执法的事了 |
[09:10] | Okay, fine. | 行啊 |
[09:12] | You call them and have them shut us down, | 你让他们来查我们 |
[09:14] | then we’ll call us and have us shut you down! | 我就让我们来查你们 |
[09:18] | Guys, please, can we just get this over with? | 拜托各位 咱能把这事尽快了结了吗 |
[09:20] | Fine! You kids get to stay in the van! | 好吧 几个孩子可以呆在车里 |
[09:22] | Bob, make the call. | 鲍勃 去打电话 |
[09:23] | Set up the meet for the meat. | 安排送肉的来会面 |
[09:26] | *Here comes the meat plane right to your counter* | *送肉航班再次* |
[09:29] | *Again. * | *降落柜台* |
[09:30] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[09:31] | Jack Attack. Hugh Jackman. | 《小杰的攻击》 休·杰克曼 |
[09:33] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[09:34] | Bob… Ra Streisand! | 鲍芭拉·史翠珊 |
[09:37] | Do these goggles work as a top? | 这护目镜是当内衣用的吗 |
[09:39] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[09:40] | Shush! The eagle is in the basket. | 嘘 鳖已经在瓮中了 |
[09:42] | Go, Dad, sting his ass! | 上啊老爸 拿下这混蛋 |
[09:43] | Wait, what’s that sound? | 等等 这什么声音 |
[09:45] | I-I can’t hear anything! | 我什么都听不到 |
[09:47] | So here it is. | 都在这里了 |
[09:48] | That fine USDA Prime. | 美国农业部认证的特优级牛肉 |
[09:50] | Great, let me, uh, get your check… | 太好了 我去给你拿支票 |
[09:52] | – Okay. – Payment. | -好的 -结账 |
[09:53] | Uh, the money. | 付钱 |
[09:55] | He’s, uh, scratching his chest. | 他在挠胸口 |
[09:57] | We’re missing everything! | 我们什么都没听到 |
[09:59] | All right, well, then, | 好了 |
[10:00] | I guess we got exactly what we needed. | 我想我们已经各取所需了 |
[10:02] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[10:03] | Bob’s Burgers. | 鲍勃汉堡店 |
[10:04] | Bob is scratching his chest | 鲍勃在挠胸口 |
[10:05] | and we can’t hear anything. | 我们什么都听不到 |
[10:07] | This is Ron. | 我是罗恩 |
[10:08] | Oh! Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[10:09] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[10:10] | One to-go order coming right up! | 一份外卖订单 |
[10:12] | That was a to-go order! | 是外卖订单 |
[10:14] | for a man named Grif… sten. | 点单人叫格里夫 斯顿 |
[10:17] | So, I’ll go get Grifsten’s order ready… | 我去准备格里夫斯顿的订单 |
[10:20] | that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我这就去 |
[10:21] | Oh, hey, uh, Bobby, I noticed | 鲍勃 我注意到 |
[10:23] | you’re scratching your chest a lot. | 你一直在挠胸口 |
[10:24] | – Don’t, uh, do that. – What? | -别挠了 -什么 |
[10:26] | Stop scratching your chest. | 别挠胸口了 |
[10:27] | ‘Cause, uh, you’re gonna scratch your nipples off. | 因为 你会把奶头挠下来的 |
[10:30] | Oh. Right. | 哦对 |
[10:32] | The nipple will come off. | 奶头会掉下来的 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:35] | So weird. | 好诡异 |
[10:36] | Both of you, really. | 你俩都好诡异 |
[10:37] | I-I mean, I still like it. | 但我还是很喜欢 |
[10:38] | Well, I’m off to deliver more meat. | 我要继续去送肉了 |
[10:40] | Good luck with your nipples, Bob! | 祝你的奶头好运 鲍勃 |
[10:42] | Did we get anything at all? | 有获取到有用信息吗 |
[10:43] | We got something, Dad. | 有 老爸 |
[10:44] | – We got crap! – I was really itchy. | -有个屁 -我真的很痒 |
[10:46] | Well, you’re doing it again! | 那你就得再来一次 |
[10:48] | Well, use less tape, | 那你少给我贴点胶带 |
[10:49] | – ’cause it’s making me itchy! – Fine! | -那东西让我很痒 -随你 |
[10:52] | *Right to your counter * | *降落柜台* |
[10:54] | You know, you guys | 在听我唱这个的人当中 |
[10:55] | like the song the most out of anyone I sing it to. | 你俩是反应最积极的 |
[10:58] | Hello again, Jack! | 又见面了 杰克 |
[11:01] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[11:02] | Are you serious?! | 你在耍我吗 |
[11:03] | You crushed the microphone?! | 你把传声器踩坏了 |
[11:05] | We’re doing another sting! | 我们再下一次套 |
[11:06] | Call him! Get him back here! | 打给他 让他回来 |
[11:08] | Hugo, I can’t buy any more meat. | 雨果 我不能再买肉了 |
[11:09] | My walk-in is full of horse. | 我的冷库里现在全是马肉 |
[11:11] | And also the other meat | 我还得另外买 |
[11:12] | that I need to buy to feed my customers. | 招待客人用的肉 |
[11:14] | Sure. Just walk away from this. | 行呀 你大可以坐视不管 |
[11:16] | You know who can’t walk away? That horse. | 你知道谁不能吗 某匹马 |
[11:18] | If we don’t get this guy, | 如果不抓到那个人 |
[11:19] | that horse is gonna be dead soon! | 那马很快就会没命了 |
[11:21] | We have to save him! | 我们得救它 |
[11:23] | Sweet, sweet Tina. | 善良的蒂娜 |
[11:25] | Hello? O-Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[11:29] | W-Well, I-I don’t know if that will work. | 我不确定能不能去 |
[11:31] | I-I’ll have to get back to you. | 我给你回电话 |
[11:32] | – Okay, talk soon. – Wrong number? | -好的 回聊 -打错了吗 |
[11:34] | Jack Conway just invited us to his birthday party. | 杰克·康威刚邀请我们去他的生日趴 |
[11:36] | – He did? -He said we’re his best customers. | -真的 -他说我们是他最好的客户 |
[11:39] | And his favorite. | 也是他最喜欢的 |
[11:40] | He said he’s gonna have a Slippy Slide. | 他说他会准备滑滑垫 |
[11:42] | Well, you better suit up, | 你最好准备好衣服 |
[11:44] | ’cause you’re going to that party. | 因为你要去他的派对 |
[11:45] | When he blows out his birthday candles, | 他吹生日蜡烛的时候 |
[11:48] | someone will say, | 我们中有人可以问他 |
[11:48] | “What did you wish for, getting taken down?” | 你许了什么愿呀 被逮捕吗 |
[11:50] | And he’ll be like, “No.” | 他会说 不是 |
[11:52] | But it will still be cool. | 但还是很酷 |
[11:53] | So let’s rehearse that. | 我们彩排一下吧 |
[11:56] | It doesn’t feel great being at a guy’s house | 去别人家里在他生日当天给他下套 |
[11:58] | to sting him on his birthday. | 感觉不太好 |
[12:00] | – Dad, you gettin’ sweet on this boy? – Louise. | -老爸你在心疼那个人吗 -露易丝 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry, he-he seems like a nice guy, | 对不起 他看起来人不错 |
[12:04] | aside from being a criminal. | 不考虑他犯法的话 |
[12:06] | “Yeah, he kind of seems like a nice guy. | 他看起来人不错 |
[12:09] | I’m Bob. I’m nice to Jack.” | 我是鲍勃 我对杰克很友善 |
[12:11] | Get in the game, soldier! We’re doing this! | 给我准备上场吧 这事儿我们干定了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, Dad, we’re taking him down! | 没错爸爸 我们要把他拿下 |
[12:14] | Now, listen, since you stepped | 现在听好了 由于你用你的大肥脚 |
[12:16] | on the transmitter with your big fat foot, | 踩坏了发送器 |
[12:18] | you’re gonna have to carry this right in your pocket. | 你得把这个装兜里 |
[12:20] | You’ll need to get as close as you can | 你得尽量靠近杰克 |
[12:21] | to pick up Jack’s voice. | 好收到他的声音 |
[12:22] | Ron, put it in Bob’s pocket. | 罗恩 把这个放进鲍勃的兜里 |
[12:24] | – I can put it in my own pocket. – Not bad. | -我可以自己放 -还行 |
[12:27] | – Thank you. – Tina, you got to keep your cool. | -谢谢 -蒂娜 你得沉住气 |
[12:29] | You cannot blow our cover. | 别让我们露馅儿了 |
[12:30] | I’m good. I’m just here to do a job. | 我可以的 我是来完成任务的 |
[12:32] | Stick to the script, T. We’re counting on you. | 按剧本走 我们就指望你了 |
[12:35] | We don’t need a loose cannon… | 我们要的不是我行我素的人 |
[12:37] | we need a team player. | 我们要的是有团队合作精神的人 |
[12:38] | – You got that?! – Get off of me! | -你懂吗 -放开我 |
[12:40] | You’re a good cop, but you’re out of control! | 你是个好警察 但你现在失控了 |
[12:41] | You’re gonna get us all killed! | 你这样会害死我们大家的 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:46] | Hey, Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[12:47] | Nice of you to gain weight for the party! Zoom! | 你来拉高这的人均体重啦 碾压你 |
[12:50] | Great. Jimmy Pesto is here. | 真好 吉米·派丝多也来了 |
[12:52] | – Hey! Belcher family! – Hey, Jack. | -贝尔彻一家 -杰克 |
[12:55] | – Happy birthday. – Hey, uh, kids, | -生日快乐 -孩子们 |
[12:57] | you want to go over and do some slippin’ and slidin’? | 你们要不要去那边玩滑滑垫 |
[12:58] | Watch out, my son’s pretty good. | 看 我儿子很厉害 |
[13:00] | That’s him over there. | 他就在那边 |
[13:01] | Oh, there’s Andy and Ollie. | 是安迪和奥利 |
[13:02] | This is how we were born! | 我们就是这么出生的 |
[13:04] | I know! I was there, too! | 我知道 我当时也在 |
[13:06] | Hey, Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[13:07] | Oh, hey, Jimmy Jr.! | 小吉米 |
[13:11] | I’m here to do a job. | 我是来完成任务的 |
[13:12] | I’m here to do a job. Stay focused. | 我是来完成任务的 保持专注 |
[13:14] | You missed a spot! I’ll get it! | 你有地方没涂上 我来吧 |
[13:17] | And that’s my wife, uh, Marian over there. | 那边是我妻子玛丽安 |
[13:19] | This is them! Yeah, Bob and Linda! | 这就是他们 鲍勃和琳达 |
[13:22] | – Hi! – Oh, hey, Marian! | -你好 -你好 玛丽安 |
[13:24] | Oh! Is she… | 她是不是… |
[13:26] | I mean, never mind. | 没什么 |
[13:28] | What? No, is-is she what? | 什么 你想问什么 |
[13:29] | Nothing. Nothing. I don’t even know what… | 没事 没事 我都不知道… |
[13:31] | – Nothing. No! Nothing. – No, no, no, no, no, no. What? What? | -没事 没什么 -别这样 尽管问 |
[13:33] | – Is she… is she what? Is she what? – Is she, uh… | -你想问什么 -她是… |
[13:36] | a good dri… is she a good driver? | 个 好 她是个好司机吗 |
[13:37] | Is she pregnant? Is that what you were gonna ask? | 她是不是怀孕了 你想问这个吧 |
[13:39] | No! | 不是 |
[13:40] | We’re due in a couple of months. | 再过几个月就要生了 |
[13:41] | Oh, congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[13:44] | That’s so great. | 真是太棒了 |
[13:46] | That you have a growing family. | 你家要添新成员了 |
[13:48] | I think that’s enough, Tina. | 我觉得够多了 蒂娜 |
[13:49] | Oh, that’s just a base coat. | 只是打了层底 |
[13:52] | Jimmy Jr.’s eating a hot dog. That’s nice. | 小吉米在吃热狗 真好 |
[13:54] | Wait. What if Jack put horse meat in the hot dogs? | 等等 万一杰克用马肉做了热狗呢 |
[13:57] | Horse dogs! | 马肉热狗 |
[13:59] | Sorry, that one looked like it had a big hair on it. | 抱歉 那热狗里好像有根很长的头发 |
[14:02] | Well, great, Tina. | 真有你的 蒂娜 |
[14:02] | – Now I have to go get a new hot dog. – No! | -现在我得重新去拿热狗了 -不 |
[14:05] | Why are you holding onto me? | 你干嘛抓着我不放 |
[14:07] | I’m going to get a new… | 我要重新去拿个… |
[14:07] | Tina, get off. | 蒂娜 放开 |
[14:09] | Oho! I-I need… You need more sunscreen. | 我需要 你需要再涂些防晒霜 |
[14:11] | Tin… Tina, stop it. | 蒂 蒂娜 快放手 |
[14:12] | – I’m going to get a new hot dog! – No! | -我要去拿热狗 -不 |
[14:14] | Look at the size of this glass of wine! | 看这酒杯多大 |
[14:16] | – It’s like a fishbowl! I love it here! – Great. | -能当鱼缸了 我喜欢这里 -很好 |
[14:19] | Quick snack break and then it’s back to slippin’. | 吃零食歇一会儿 然后接着去玩滑滑垫 |
[14:22] | I’m gonna dip a chip and then hit the slip. | 薯片酱蘸起来 滑滑垫走起来 |
[14:24] | Thanks. Glad everybody’s having fun | 很好 大家都玩得很嗨 |
[14:26] | while I have a horrible time doing a horrible thing | 只有我在这边 因为要对一个大体 |
[14:29] | to someone who basically seems like a nice guy. | 还不错的人做一件可怕的事备受煎熬 |
[14:32] | We’re undercover! It’s part of the job! | 我们在伪装 这也是工作的一部分 |
[14:34] | You think I want to eat all this guacamole?! | 你以为我想吃这些鳄梨沙拉吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, it’s too bad we’re gonna ruin these people’s lives. | 是啊 要毁掉他们的生活感觉很不好 |
[14:40] | Should we not do the thing and just have nice drinks? | 要不我们放弃任务 专心喝好酒如何 |
[14:42] | And slippity slide every day? | 还要每天玩滑滑垫 |
[14:45] | Shush, shush. Here comes Tina. Stop having fun. | 安静 蒂娜来了 要装作没有很开心 |
[14:47] | Hey, sweetie. How you doing? | 亲爱的 你怎么样 |
[14:49] | Hey. What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[14:51] | – Oh, don’t remember. – Middle East. | -不记得了 -中东 |
[14:54] | So, you invited Jimmy Pesto, huh? | 你还邀请了吉米·派丝多 |
[14:57] | Yeah, actually, he heard about it and he invited himself. | 其实是他听说后不请自来的 |
[14:59] | He got here yesterday. | 他昨天就到了 |
[15:00] | So, Jack, are-are you selling Jimmy | 那啥 杰克 你卖给吉米的肉 |
[15:05] | – the same meat that you’re selling me? – What? | -和卖给我的一样吗 -什么 |
[15:07] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:09] | Jimmy buys the super cheap stuff. | 吉米买的是超便宜的那种 |
[15:10] | Right. Right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:11] | A-And-and you sell me the… | 那你卖给我的是… |
[15:14] | The good cheap stuff. | 又好又便宜的那种 |
[15:17] | Right. Yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[15:20] | Which is… | 也就是… |
[15:22] | Which is… good? | 也就是…好肉吗 |
[15:24] | You-you had a phrase for it, Jack. | 你用过一个词的 杰克 |
[15:27] | – I did? – I’m totally blanking on the phrase. | -我说过吗 -我完全想不起了 |
[15:29] | What-what was the way you described what you sell me? | 你是怎么形容卖给我的肉来着 |
[15:31] | Oh, you mean USDA Prime? | 你说美国农业部特级牛肉吗 |
[15:33] | Yep, yep. That’s it. | 对对 就是那个词 |
[15:34] | I-I can’t believe | 我竟然 |
[15:35] | I forgot those words. | 忘了那个词 |
[15:37] | But if you were to put it | 你能把那句话 |
[15:38] | as a statement instead of a question? | 从问句变成陈述句再说一次吗 |
[15:40] | If… and hold on, before you say anything… | 等一下 在你说之前… |
[15:43] | what would you sound like? | 你会怎么说 |
[15:46] | You, Jack, sell me, Bob… | 你 杰克 卖给我 鲍勃 |
[15:49] | But wait for one second before you do it. | 你等一下再说 |
[15:51] | And now do it. | 现在说吧 |
[15:52] | USDA… | 美国农业部 |
[15:53] | Prime… beef. | 特级 牛肉 |
[15:55] | Right! | 对 |
[15:56] | Brain fart… you just said that. | 我大脑短路了 你刚说过的 |
[15:58] | And I… so that clears that up. | 我 现在豁然开朗了 |
[16:00] | Hey, uh, what are you doing up there, Bob? | 你在上面干什么 鲍勃 |
[16:01] | Oh, I’m just, uh… just enjoying the view. | 我只是 在欣赏风景 |
[16:04] | I mean, you can really see the whole party from here. | 可以从这里看到整个派对 |
[16:06] | And, um, I just want to see where my kids are. | 我只是想看看我的孩子们在哪儿 |
[16:09] | So there they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[16:09] | Yeah, look at them. | 看看他们 |
[16:11] | They don’t play much. | 他们没怎么玩 |
[16:14] | You like ska, Bob? | 喜欢斯卡吗[牙买加流行音乐] 鲍勃 |
[16:16] | The music? | 音乐吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah, do you like ska? | 对啊 你喜欢吗 |
[16:18] | I forget if I do. | 我忘记我喜不喜欢了 |
[16:20] | Do-do I have to? | 我应该喜欢吗 |
[16:21] | Why don’t you come inside? | 我们去屋里吧 |
[16:23] | I want to play you some ska that will turn you | 我给你放点斯卡音乐 |
[16:24] | into an “A-ska-cionado.” | 你会瞬间变成斯卡死忠粉的 |
[16:30] | Wow, that’s really loud. | 声音好大 |
[16:31] | Oh, sorry. Uh, is that too much? | 抱歉 太大了吗 |
[16:33] | I can’t really hear you. | 我都听不到你说话了 |
[16:36] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[16:37] | Know what? Why-why are you whispering? | 知道什么 你为什么要耳语 |
[16:39] | I know… about the sting. | 我知道给我设圈套的事了 |
[16:41] | Oh, crap. | 我去 |
[16:43] | Did you just kiss my ear? | 你刚刚亲我耳朵了吗 |
[16:44] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[16:48] | How could you do this to me, Bob? | 你怎么能这样对我 鲍勃 |
[16:49] | You’re wearing a wire? | 你身上装窃听器了吗 |
[16:50] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[16:51] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[16:52] | Look, I didn’t want to lie to you… wait. | 听着 我不想骗你的 不对 |
[16:54] | You lied to me. | 是你先骗了我 |
[16:55] | You sold me horse. | 你卖给我马肉 |
[16:56] | Don’t make this about that. | 别把两件事混为一谈 |
[16:58] | So, somebody’s listening to us right now? | 所以现在有人在听我们说话吗 |
[16:59] | Who am I talking to? Am I talking to the Feds? | 谁在监听 联邦政府的人吗 |
[17:01] | No, I… I was wearing a wire. | 不 我 我之前的确装了窃听器 |
[17:04] | Now I just have this tape recorder. | 但现在我只带着这个磁带录音机 |
[17:06] | So… nobody is listening to us? | 也就是说 没人在监听我们吗 |
[17:09] | Nobody’s heard me say anything to you today? | 没人听到我今天和你说的话吗 |
[17:11] | No. I’m realizing now that I probably | 没有 我现在意识到我好像 |
[17:13] | – shouldn’t have told you that. – Right | -不该告诉你哈 -是的 |
[17:15] | Hey, separately, can I take a look | 那啥 我能看一下 |
[17:17] | at that thing for a second? | 那东西吗 |
[17:18] | Um, no. | 不行 |
[17:19] | Well played. | 算你机灵 |
[17:20] | I’ve got nervous tummy, Ron. | 我都紧张得想上厕所了 罗恩 |
[17:21] | I’ve got a bad feeling. | 我有不祥的预感 |
[17:23] | I’m sure it’s going okay. | 肯定没问题的 |
[17:24] | I brought a book on tape. | 我带了音频书 |
[17:26] | Want to listen to that? | 想听吗 |
[17:27] | No, Ron! | 不想 |
[17:28] | It’s read by Alan Alda. | 是艾伦·艾尔达朗读的哦[美国男演员] |
[17:29] | Fine! Put it on! | 好吧 放上 |
[17:31] | Listen, if this is about the money, | 听我说 如果是钱的问题 |
[17:33] | I can pay you back! | 我可以把钱退给你 |
[17:34] | Huh? How does that sound? | 你觉得如何 |
[17:35] | It’s not about the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[17:37] | Is it about the meat? Is that what it’s about? | 那是肉的问题吗 是吗 |
[17:39] | ‘Cause I can replace the horse meat | 我可以换掉你冰柜里的马肉 |
[17:40] | in your fridge with real beef, okay? | 换成真的牛肉 |
[17:42] | I just have to find a distributor | 只是要等我找到一个 |
[17:45] | that sells beef, that’s… | 买牛肉的经销商 |
[17:46] | Jack, I’m giving this tape to the health inspector. | 杰克 我要把这盘磁带教给卫生督察员 |
[17:49] | Okay, Bob. | 好吧 鲍勃 |
[17:49] | You got to do what you got to do, and I, I respect that. | 你有你的原则 我表示尊重 |
[17:52] | What is that over there? | 那边那个是什么 |
[17:53] | Is that an active volcano? Huh? | 活火山吗 |
[17:55] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[17:58] | – Give me it! – Got it! | -给我 -拿到了 |
[18:00] | Lin! | 琳 |
[18:01] | Kids, we’re going! | 孩子们 我们走 |
[18:02] | We are minutes away from cake! | 还有几分钟就要上蛋糕了 |
[18:04] | Okay, I don’t think there’s any hair on this one, | 这一个上面应该没有毛发了 |
[18:06] | so I’m just gonna eat it, okay? | 我要吃了 |
[18:08] | Damn it, Tina! | 该死 蒂娜 |
[18:09] | I got to go! See you at school! | 走啦 学校见 |
[18:10] | Thanks for having us! | 多谢邀请 |
[18:13] | Bob, | 鲍勃 |
[18:13] | you forgot to hug the host good-bye. | 你还没和主人拥抱道别呢 |
[18:23] | That crazy son of a bitch. | 这发了疯的狗崽子 |
[18:24] | He’s gonna slide. | 他要用滑的了 |
[18:26] | Coming through! Coming through! | 来了 来了 |
[18:28] | Slide, you old bastard! | 滑吧 你这老家伙 |
[18:30] | The grass is wet! He’s still sliding! | 草坪是湿的 他还在继续滑 |
[18:34] | Is that Bob’s head? | 那是鲍勃的头吗 |
[18:36] | Hugo, Ron, I’m stuck! | 雨果 罗恩 我被卡住了 |
[18:37] | That was an amazing slide, Bob! | 滑得很漂亮 鲍勃 |
[18:40] | But now I’m gonna need that tape recorder. | 现在把录音机给我吧 |
[18:42] | – Hugo, catch! – No, don’t! | -雨果 接住 -别 别扔 |
[18:45] | I’m not good at catching things! | 我不擅长接东西 |
[18:54] | I’ve never been good at it! | 一次都没接着过 |
[18:56] | Ha-ha! Yes! | 好耶 |
[18:57] | It’s broken! | 坏了 |
[18:58] | Hey, look. The tape’s okay. | 看 磁带没坏 |
[19:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:01] | Happy birthday, punk. | 生日快乐 无知男 |
[19:03] | Looks like Jimmy Pesto’s still mad at me | 看来吉米·派丝多还在因为 |
[19:05] | for bringing his meat prices back up. | 我让他的肉价回涨而生气 |
[19:09] | So, uh, Bob, think I could get one of those, | 鲍勃 能给我来一个 |
[19:11] | burgers from you? | 那种汉堡吗 |
[19:12] | Sure, coming right up, Teddy. | 没问题 我马上做 泰迪 |
[19:13] | Know what I’m saying, Bob… | 你知道我指什么吧 鲍勃 |
[19:14] | a… burger? | 汉堡 |
[19:16] | No, what are you talking about? | 不知道 你什么意思 |
[19:17] | One of those special… burgers? | 那种 不一样的汉堡 |
[19:21] | You know? | 懂了吗 |
[19:23] | Looks like a duck. | 长得像鸭 |
[19:24] | Quacks like a duck. | 叫声也像鸭的 |
[19:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:27] | Teddy, we don’t sell horse anymore. | 泰迪 我们不卖马肉汉堡了 |
[19:28] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[19:29] | I can’t stop thinking about it! | 我日思夜想的都是它 |
[19:31] | I loved it! | 太美味了 |
[19:33] | Hey, Belchers. | 嗨 贝尔彻一家 |
[19:34] | Here comes Jack | 杰克 |
[19:35] | walking through your doorway. | 穿门而入 |
[19:37] | Jack! Hi! | 杰克 你好呀 |
[19:39] | What a surprise! | 真是个惊喜 |
[19:40] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[19:41] | Shouldn’t you be in, like, meat jail or something? | 你不应该被关进 肉牢之类的地方了吗 |
[19:44] | No, I’ll probably be able to stay out of jail, | 不 我应该不用坐牢了 |
[19:46] | but, uh, there are a lot of fines and legal fees. | 但我得缴一大笔罚金和律师费 |
[19:49] | I’m still slippy sliding, though. | 但我还在玩滑滑垫 |
[19:50] | And for those two seconds, I forget everything. | 滑行的那两秒钟能让我忘掉一切 |
[19:53] | They can’t take that away from me, can they? | 这乐趣他们可不能从我这儿夺走 |
[19:55] | I mean, they can. | 不对 他们能 |
[19:56] | And they said they were going to. | 他们也表示打算这么做 |
[19:57] | Well, what do you want now? | 所以你接下来想做什么 |
[19:58] | Are you gonna sell us napkins that are really trees?! | 卖给我们事实上是树做的纸巾吗 |
[20:01] | Easy, girl, easy. | 冷静 姑娘 冷静 |
[20:02] | No one’s killing trees. | 没人要谋害树 |
[20:04] | No, no, I-I, I just came by to apologize. | 不是这样 我 我是来道歉的 |
[20:07] | I also wanted to say thank you. | 我还想跟你们说声谢谢 |
[20:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[20:10] | I’m done selling horse meat. | 我不会再卖马肉了 |
[20:11] | I mean, obviously, you know. | 当然 这不说你们也知道 |
[20:12] | I mean I got caught. Ha ha. | 我被抓了嘛 |
[20:14] | Like, done done? I mean, just… | 是真的不卖了 还是只是 |
[20:15] | Absolutely done. | 绝对不卖了 |
[20:16] | Just putting that in your rearview mirror, huh? | 只是先缓一缓 |
[20:18] | It’s in the past. | 翻篇了 |
[20:19] | Not-not doing it at all? | 再 再也不做了吗 |
[20:20] | – Not doing it at all. – Okay. | -再也不做了 -好吧 |
[20:21] | But I think I know what I want to do | 但我已经想到 |
[20:22] | with my life from now on. | 我今后要做什么了 |
[20:24] | What, what do you want to do? | 什么 你想做什么 |
[20:25] | I started writing a book | 我现在在写一本 |
[20:26] | about my experiences. | 关于我人生经历的书 |
[20:28] | I’m calling it Friday Night Meats. | 我叫它《周五夜之肉》 |
[20:30] | Wha…? I-I don’t really get the reference. | 什么 这梗我没懂 |
[20:32] | It’s a movie and a TV show. | 是根据一个电影和电视节目的名字改的 |
[20:34] | You’ve never heard of it? | 你没听过吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I have heard of it. | 我听过 |
[20:36] | He’s not really a football fan. | 他不看橄榄球的 |
[20:37] | No, I like football. | 不 我喜欢橄榄球 |
[20:39] | I just don’t know why you would | 我只是搞不懂你为什么 |
[20:40] | call it Friday Night Meats, that’s… | 要叫它《周五夜之肉》 |
[20:42] | – I get it. – Chapter one… | -我懂 -第一章 |
[20:44] | “It was a Friday night, and I was selling meats. | 那是个周五的夜晚 我忙着卖肉 |
[20:46] | “Horse meats. | 马肉 |
[20:47] | It was Friday Night Meats.” | 周五夜之肉 |
[20:49] | – That’s good. – Oh, my God. | -很棒 -天呐 |
[20:51] | *Here comes the meat plane* | *送肉航班* |
[20:53] | *Right to your counter* | *降落柜台* |
[20:57] | *Here comes the meat plane* | *送肉航班* |
[20:58] | *Right to your counter* | *降落柜台* |
[21:00] | Again | 再来 |
[21:01] | Jack. Jack Attack. Hugh Jackman. | 杰克 《小杰的攻击》 休·杰克曼 |
[21:04] | You know, you guys like the song the most | 在听我唱这个的人当中 |
[21:06] | out of anyone I sing it to. | 你俩是反应最积极的 |
[21:14] | *Here comes Jack walking through your doorway* | *杰克穿门而入* |
[21:17] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[21:18] | Hi! What a surprise! | 你好呀 真是个惊喜 |
[21:19] | *Here comes Jack right through your doorway, yeah.* | *杰克穿门而入* |