时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 戏仿”来自屋内的电话” 出自《来电惊魂》 | |
[00:12] | 生于屋内的臭虫 除虫害公司 | |
[00:19] | Four days till Halloween. | 还有四天就是万圣节啦 |
[00:21] | So five days till I’m feeling dandy and pooping candy. | 也就是再五天我就可以愉快地拉出糖来 |
[00:24] | I don’t know what my costume’s gonna be, | 我还不知道要穿什么服装 |
[00:26] | but I do know it’ll be last minute and Mom will make it. | 但我确信老妈会在最后时刻帮我搞定 |
[00:29] | I think I have a pretty great idea for a costume. | 我倒是有个很棒的变装点子 |
[00:31] | Maybe even great enough to win the costume contest. | 甚至棒到可以赢得变装比赛的大奖了 |
[00:34] | Oh, yeah, the costume contest. | 对 还有变装比赛 |
[00:36] | I’m disquali fied because of last year. | 因为去年的事我今年没资格参赛 |
[00:39] | And next we have Louise Belcher dressed as Phillip Frond, | 下一位露易丝 扮的是菲利普·福旺德 |
[00:43] | I’m a guidance counselor. | 我是个辅导员 |
[00:45] | Council, council, | 辅导辅导 |
[00:46] | – council, council. – No,no, no, no, no, no, no. | -辅导辅导 -不不不不 |
[00:48] | Safe to cross. | 可以过了 |
[00:49] | I don’t do costume contests. | 我根本不参加变装比赛 |
[00:51] | The only contests I do start with | 我参加的 |
[00:52] | either “Miss” Or “Pie Eating.” | 要么是选美大赛要么是吃派比赛 |
[00:54] | hot mess原意为极度糟糕 但hot也有火辣性感之意 | |
[00:54] | I’m gonna be a hot mess. | 火辣的邋遢女 |
[00:55] | I’m gonna dress really messy | 我会穿得乱七八糟的 |
[00:57] | and then decorate myself in flames. | 用火焰装扮自己 |
[00:58] | Ooh, Tina, that’s a good idea. | 蒂娜 那真是个好主意 |
[01:00] | Yeah. Wait, you’re gonna be a hot mess? | 我看看 等等 你说你要扮火辣邋遢女 |
[01:03] | Because I’m actually gonna be a hot mess. | 可我也打算扮火辣邋遢女 |
[01:05] | Wait, I thought we were gonna be sexy Judge Judys? | 我不是要扮性感的茱迪法官吗 |
[01:08] | No, Jocelyn, I’m gonna be a hot mess. | 不乔丝玲 我要扮火辣邋遢女 |
[01:10] | Tammy, are you saying that | 苔米 你那样说 |
[01:11] | because you just heard me say it and like the idea? | 是因为刚听了我的点子然后觉得不错吗 |
[01:13] | No, I like the idea because it’smine now. | 不是 现在是我的点子了我才觉得不错 |
[01:16] | I mean, it was always mine. | 不是 本来就是我的点子 |
[01:17] | Always. I always had it. | 一直 一直是我的点子 |
[01:18] | She’s got you there, T. | 你根本拿她没办法 小蒂 |
[01:19] | Back on the sidewalk. | 退回人行道去 |
[01:21] | – Wait, Tammy! – See ya later! | -等等 苔米 -回见啦 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna sign up for the costume contest right now. | 我现在就去报名变装比赛 |
[01:24] | My hot mess idea is totally gonna win. | 我的火辣邋遢女必胜无疑 |
[01:26] | It’s my idea! | 那是我的主意 |
[01:28] | I need to cross the street. | 我需要过马路 |
[01:29] | Not safe. | 还不安全 |
[01:30] | Jackie, please, let me cross! | 拜托了 杰姬 让我过去吧 |
[01:32] | Tammy’s stealing my costume idea! | 苔米偷了我变装的点子 |
[01:33] | Not safe. | 还不安全 |
[01:35] | But there are no ca rs coming, look! | 但现在没有车啊 你看 |
[01:36] | Now I’m not letting you cross | 现在我不让你过 |
[01:38] | because you’re getting on my nerves. | 是因为你让我觉得很烦 |
[01:41] | – Than ks a lot, Jackie. – Thank you. | -我谢谢你 杰姬 -谢谢你 |
[01:43] | I can see two things coming from a mile away: | 现在有两样东西从一英里外而来 |
[01:45] | cars and sarcasm. | 车和讽刺 |
[01:47] | Crossing guard burn. | 交通协助员被惹毛了 |
[01:50] | Al l right, guys. | 好啦伙计们 |
[01:51] | Here it is. | 做好了 |
[01:52] | Ooh, I love it! My little Bobbleangelo. | 我喜欢 我的小可爱 |
[01:56] | It’s a perfect burger. | 真是个完美的汉堡啊 |
[01:57] | Yeah. I used a stencil. | 是的 我用了模版 |
[01:59] | Oh. Okay. Slightly less impressed. | 崇拜少了些 |
[02:01] | I t’s clever though, right? | 但这招很绝 有没有 |
[02:02] | We’re a burger restaurant. | 我们是家汉堡店 |
[02:03] | It’s advertising. | 相当于做广告了 |
[02:04] | I wouldn’t say “Clever.” | 也不到”绝”的程度 |
[02:05] | – I’m gonna go put this outside. – Outside? | -我去把它放门外 -门外 |
[02:08] | Why don’t you put it on the counter for decoration? | 为什不放在柜台上作装饰呢 |
[02:10] | No, jack-o’-lanterns go outside. | 不 万圣节南瓜灯得放在外面 |
[02:12] | That’s what people do with jack-o’-lanterns. | 大家都是这么干的 |
[02:15] | But what if some kid smashes it or eggs it or something? | 可要是有小孩碾碎它或用鸡蛋砸它怎么办 |
[02:18] | I’ll bring it in tonight, when we close up. | 今晚关门时我会拿进来 |
[02:20] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[02:20] | squirrels used to eat our jack-o’-lanterns. | 我们的南瓜灯会被松鼠吃掉 |
[02:23] | And then one year my dad sat in the bushes with a BB gun | 然后有一年我老爸拿了杆气枪坐在灌木丛中 |
[02:26] | and he waited for the squirrels to come. | 等着松鼠的到来 |
[02:29] | Well, it wasn’t BBs that got ’em. | 它们最后并不是被气枪拿下的 |
[02:30] | He also poisoned the pumpkins. | 因为他还给南瓜里下了药 |
[02:32] | That was, uh, not my favorite Halloween. | 只能说 那不是我最爱的一年万圣节 |
[02:36] | I can’t believe Tammy stole my costume. | 真不敢相信苔米偷了我的变装点子 |
[02:38] | I can’t believe that you can’t believe it. | 我真不能相信你居然不敢相信 |
[02:40] | I really wanted to win this year. | 我今年真的很想赢 |
[02:42] | I’ve come so close so many times. | 很多次我都差点就赢了 |
[02:44] | I can taste it. | 我都能尝到胜利的滋味了 |
[02:45] | And the winner is… | 获胜者是 |
[02:47] | Katie Waxman! | 凯蒂·韦克斯曼 |
[02:50] | And the winner is… | 获胜者是 |
[02:52] | Nicholas Mendoza! | 尼古拉斯·门多萨 |
[02:55] | And the winner is… | 获胜者是 |
[02:57] | Tina Belch… | 蒂娜·贝尔 |
[02:58] | Oh, wait, sorry. Trina Belson! | 等等 抱歉 是特瑞纳·贝尔森 |
[03:02] | Now what am I gonna be? | 现在我该扮成什么好呢 |
[03:04] | You could go as a sore loser again. | 你可以扮成一个气恼的失败者 |
[03:05] | You’re great at that costume. | 你对这个还挺在行的 |
[03:07] | Okay, you guys, what about… | 好吧 这个如何 |
[03:09] | what about, what about… | 这个这个 |
[03:10] | what about a sand-witch? | 三明巫[治]怎么样 |
[03:11] | I’ve got fish sticks, but I’m open to the possibility. | 我已经有炸鱼排了 但我来者不拒 |
[03:14] | No, no, I mean a sand-witch… | 不不 我的意思是三明治女巫 |
[03:16] | two pieces of bread with a witch in the middle. | 两片面包中间夹一个女巫 |
[03:19] | I’m gonna go to the library to research witches and bread. | 我要去图书馆查一下女巫和面包 |
[03:21] | Oh, sure, yeah, just check out that book Witches and Bread. | 对的 去查查那本叫《女巫与面包》的书 |
[03:24] | And then check out Vampires and Cake. | 然后再看看《吸血鬼与蛋糕》 |
[03:26] | It’s a classic. | 很经典的 |
[03:28] | Hi, Mr. Ambrose. | 安布罗斯老师 |
[03:28] | – I’m looking for books on witches. – Witches? | -我想找一本关于女巫的书 -女巫 |
[03:31] | Yeah. I need to find some good pictures. | 是的 我得找些好看的图片 |
[03:33] | I’m gonna be a sand-witch for Halloween. Get it? | 我万圣节装要扮成三明巫 明白吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. I get it, yeah. | 明白明白 |
[03:37] | I mean, I know witches wear pointy hats | 我知道女巫都会戴很尖的帽子 |
[03:38] | and fly on broomsticks, but it’d be helpful | 骑着扫帚飞来飞去 |
[03:40] | to have a reference picture to work off of. | 但如果有本参考书会很有帮助 |
[03:42] | I really want to win the costume contest. | 我真的很想赢得变装比赛 |
[03:44] | Witches don’t wear pointy hats and fly on broomsticks. | 女巫并不会戴着尖帽子骑着扫帚飞来飞去 |
[03:46] | They look like everyone else. | 她们长得和正常人一样 |
[03:48] | – They do? – Yeah, you’re describing a stereotype. | -是吗 -是的 你那是刻板印象 |
[03:50] | Don’t be a witchist. | 别对女巫有偏见 |
[03:51] | I-I’m not! I didn’t know. | 我没有 我不知道 |
[03:52] | I-I mean… What-what do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[03:54] | Witches are powerful and alluring. | 女巫又强大又有魅力 |
[03:57] | Wow. I like powerful and alluring. | 我喜欢强大有魅力 |
[03:59] | How do you know so much about witches, Mr. Ambrose? | 你怎么知道这么多关于女巫的事 |
[04:01] | Duh! I work in a library! | 我在图书馆工作好吗 |
[04:03] | – Oh. Right. – And I am one! | -也是 -我就是巫师 |
[04:06] | – What? – I Am one! | -什么 -我就是巫师 |
[04:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:09] | Don’t look so surprised. | 用不着那么吃惊 |
[04:10] | Listen, do you really want to win this contest? | 听着 你真的想赢比赛吗 |
[04:12] | – Yes. – Then be a witch. | -是的 -那就做女巫 |
[04:14] | I think I made it pretty clear I’m going to be a witch. | 我已经说的很清楚了我就是要扮成女巫 |
[04:17] | No, I mean be a witch. | 不 我的意思是做一个真正的女巫 |
[04:19] | Then you can cast a spell to win the contest. | 这样你就能念咒语赢得比赛了 |
[04:21] | There’s such a thing as a spell to win a costume contest? | 还有能让人赢变装比赛的咒语吗 |
[04:24] | Of course there is. | 当然有 |
[04:25] | You think people just win the Nobel Peace Prize? | 不然你以为诺贝尔和平奖是怎么得的 |
[04:27] | I mean, I thought they did. | 我以为就这么得的 |
[04:28] | Wake up, Tina! Witches are everywhere. | 醒醒吧 蒂娜 女巫无处不在 |
[04:31] | Oh. Here. You can try a spell. | 给 你试试咒语 |
[04:33] | It might work, it might not. | 可能有用 也可能没用 |
[04:34] | Not everyone is able to do it. | 不是所有人都能成功的 |
[04:36] | Okay, well, I guess I’ll give it a try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[04:38] | But, Tina, beware. | 不过 小心了 |
[04:40] | Casting spells can be really dangerous. | 施咒可能很危险 |
[04:43] | Oh, wait, should I not… | 那我是不是不该 |
[04:44] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, you totally should. | 不要紧 没事 |
[04:46] | But I’m just saying… beware! | 我只是说 小心 |
[04:48] | Okay. Um, do I go now? | 好吧 我可以走了吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah, you go. | 走吧 |
[04:52] | My first spell. | 我的第一个咒语 |
[04:53] | Here I go into the dark arts. | 从此进入黑魔法的世界 |
[04:55] | “First, carve the word ‘contest’ into a candle.” | 首先 将竞赛二字刻于蜡烛上 |
[04:58] | Okay, did that. | 搞定 |
[04:59] | “Then light the candle and say the following words: | 然后点亮蜡烛 说出如下句子 |
[05:02] | “‘I make this true by closing my eyes | 急急如律令 |
[05:04] | and see myself winning first prize.'” | 叫我第一名 |
[05:07] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[05:08] | We thought of another costume idea for you. | 我们又帮你想了个变装方案 |
[05:09] | Cheer-bacca. It’s Chewbacca in a cheerleading uniform. | 啦巴卡 穿着啦啦队服的楚巴卡 |
[05:13] | What’s, uh, happening in here? | 这是个什么情况 |
[05:14] | You trying to cover up your room funk? | 你是想掩盖你房间里的臭味吗 |
[05:17] | Whew, ’cause it’s not working. | 并没有起作用 |
[05:18] | Wait, is that a spell book? | 等等 这是咒语书吗 |
[05:20] | Mr. Ambrose gave me this book. He’s a witch. | 安布罗斯老师给我的 他是巫师 |
[05:22] | Seriously? Ambrose? Huh. | 真的吗 安布罗斯 |
[05:24] | Well, he does ride to school on a bike | 不过他的确骑自行车去学校 |
[05:26] | with a little dog in the front basket. | 还在车筐里放只小狗 |
[05:28] | Yeah. So, I’m kinda learning | 所以 我也在学习 |
[05:30] | – how to be a witch, too. – What?! | -怎样成为一名巫师 -什么 |
[05:32] | And I just cast a spell to win the costume contest. | 我刚在施咒 让我赢得比赛 |
[05:35] | What a fun way to cheat at a costume contest. | 真是个有趣的作弊赢变装比赛的方式 |
[05:37] | Well, after Tammy stole my idea, which was unfair, | 苔米盗取我的点子 这已经不公平了 |
[05:40] | I decided it was okay to be unfair. | 那我也没必要遵守什么规则 |
[05:41] | I could use a spell. | 我需要咒语 |
[05:42] | Anything in there to get me | 有没有什么咒语 |
[05:43] | out of my book report tomorrow? | 能让我躲过明天的读书报告 |
[05:45] | Oh, there’s a spell here that could work for you. | 这里有一个也许有用 |
[05:47] | Cast it. Cast away. | 施起来 施起来 |
[05:48] | Don’t bring up that movie! | 别提那部电影 |
[05:49] | – You know I’ll cry! – Sorry. | -明知道我会哭 -抱歉 |
[05:52] | *Halloween’s coming* | *万圣节来到* |
[05:53] | *Kids are trickin’, kids are treatin’ | *孩子们捣蛋 孩子们要糖* |
[05:55] | *Ghosts gonna spook, pumpkins gonna pump, la… * | *南瓜圆鼓鼓 鬼来心慌慌* |
[05:58] | What? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[06:00] | Did that get too scary for you? | 我唱的是不是太吓人了 |
[06:01] | No, I just realized I forgot | 不是 只是突然想起来 |
[06:03] | to take my jack-o’-lantern inside. | 我忘把我的南瓜灯拿进来了 |
[06:04] | I’m gonna go get it. | 我去拿 |
[06:05] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | Guess I’m doing the dishes myself. | 看来只有我一个人洗碗了 |
[06:09] | *Kids are trickin’, kids are treatin’… * | *孩子们捣蛋 孩子们要糖* |
[06:11] | I wrote “No book report” On here. | “没有读书报告” 写好了 |
[06:13] | Now I just have to burn it. | 现在只要烧掉它 |
[06:16] | Okay, that’s probably burnt enough. | 应该也烧得差不多了 |
[06:18] | Cast a spell for me, too! | 帮我也下个咒 |
[06:19] | I want fish sticks for tomorrow’s lunch at school. | 我希望明天学校午餐有炸鱼条 |
[06:21] | Wait, wasn’t that today’s lunch? | 等等 今天午餐不是有吗 |
[06:23] | – What’s your point? – Nothing, nothing. | -所以呢 -没什么 |
[06:25] | – Dream your crazy dream. – Let me see. | -继续做你的梦吧 -我看看 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:28] | “Fish sticks are what we desire. | 鱼条我最爱 |
[06:30] | Give us this food; our hunger is on fire.” | 快到碗里来 |
[06:33] | – Nice. – Oh, look at that. | -很好 -看 |
[06:35] | Love spells. Maybe I’ll just do a quick one. | 爱情咒语 我稍微试一下 |
[06:37] | – Shocking. – I just need something of Jimmy Jr.’s. | -震惊 -需要小吉米的物品 |
[06:39] | Maybe his old, um, gym sock? | 他的旧运动袜行不 |
[06:41] | You have a drawer of Jimmy Jr.’s things? | 你收藏了一抽屉小吉米的东西 |
[06:43] | Just his socks. | 只有袜子 |
[06:44] | And his old retainer. | 和旧牙套 |
[06:45] | And his toothbrush. | 和牙刷 |
[06:46] | Why so many wet marshmallows? | 怎么有这么多湿的棉花糖 |
[06:49] | From his hot chocolate. Okay, um… | 从他喝的热巧克力里弄的 好了 |
[06:51] | Jimmy Jr., Jimmy Jr., Jimmy Jr. | 小吉米 小吉米 小吉米 |
[06:53] | – Okay. Done. – Give me one of those marshmallows. | -结束 -给我个棉花糖 |
[06:55] | I want to do a spell where I put it in my mouth. | 我想下个需要把它放我嘴里才能应验的咒 |
[06:58] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[07:01] | What the… | 这 |
[07:02] | Someone took it? | 有人拿走了 |
[07:03] | Who steals a pumpkin? | 谁会偷南瓜 |
[07:05] | Smash it if you’re gonna do something! | 你就是把它砸了也行啊 |
[07:07] | – Stop yelling! – Sorry, Edith. | -别嚎了 -抱歉 伊迪丝 |
[07:09] | Someone took my pumpkin. | 有人偷了我的南瓜 |
[07:11] | TMI! | 不想听 |
[07:14] | Tina, look! | 蒂娜 看 |
[07:15] | Is that a fish stick? | 这是炸鱼条吗 |
[07:16] | Yes! Spell fulfilled. | 没错 咒语成功 |
[07:18] | I found it in my locker. | 我在衣柜里找到的 |
[07:19] | I was using it as a bookmark. | 我之前把它当书签在用 |
[07:21] | That’s not all. Guess who got jury duty. | 还没完 猜谁被指派了陪审任务 |
[07:23] | Who? Dish. | 谁 大新闻 |
[07:24] | Ms. Labonz! We had a substitute, | 勒邦姿老师 代课老师来上的课 |
[07:26] | and I didn’t have to do my book report! | 所以我不用做读书报告了 |
[07:28] | Wow. So those spells actually worked. | 所以那些咒语真的有用 |
[07:30] | But what about my love spell? | 可我的爱情咒语呢 |
[07:32] | Hey, Tina. | 嗨 蒂娜 |
[07:32] | Hey, Jimmy Jr., Zeke. | 嗨 小吉米 齐克 |
[07:34] | Got some lunch, huh? | 吃午饭呢 |
[07:35] | Where are you gonna sit? | 你要坐哪里 |
[07:36] | – I don’t know. Can we sit here? – Sure. | -不知道 可以坐这里吗 -当然 |
[07:38] | Move over, Rover! Come on! | 过去点 罗孚 快 |
[07:38] | 《过去点,罗孚》 一本以小动物为主人公的儿童绘本 | |
[07:40] | Son of a witch. | 喵了个巫的 |
[07:42] | The spells worked! | 还真有用 |
[07:43] | I guess I’m a real witch. | 我可能真是巫师 |
[07:45] | We’d better get you registered for some cauldrons. | 我们最好帮你预订些坩埚 |
[07:48] | Get Crate and Barrel on the phone. | 快打给奎恩佰瑞[美国家居品牌] |
[07:53] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[07:54] | Do you smell that? Something’s burning. | 你闻到了吗 什么东西烧起来了 |
[07:56] | Okay, you keep sleeping. I’ll go save our lives. | 好吧 你睡你的 我去拯救全家 |
[08:00] | Normal. | 正常 |
[08:02] | Normal. | 正常 |
[08:04] | Normal… What?! | 正 什么 |
[08:05] | Tina, what the hell is going on?! | 蒂娜 这什么鬼 |
[08:08] | Mom. It’s hard to explain. | 老妈 一言难尽 |
[08:10] | – You wouldn’t get it. – I get that it’s late | -你不会明白的 -我明白的是 |
[08:12] | and you’re gonna burn the house down. | 这半夜三更的 你要把房子给烧了 |
[08:14] | It’s like Kenny G’s rehearsal space in here. | 弄得跟肯尼·基彩排现场似的 |
[08:18] | Linda Belcher, not a peep. | 琳达·贝尔彻别偷看 |
[08:19] | Close your eyes and go to sleep. | 闭上眼睛好安眠 |
[08:21] | I am going to sleep. All right. | 我是要去睡觉了 好了 |
[08:24] | Good night. No more candles. | 晚安 不准再点蜡烛了 |
[08:26] | Don’t call me Linda Belcher. It’s creepy. | 别叫我琳达·贝尔彻 太诡异了 |
[08:36] | Tina! What the hell? | 蒂娜 搞什么鬼 |
[08:37] | Darryl, I hear you’re gonna be E.T. for Halloween. | 达瑞尔 听说你万圣节要扮外星人 |
[08:40] | You might want to phone home to me | 那你可能要打电话到我家 |
[08:42] | to congratulate me on winning. | 祝贺我获胜了 |
[08:43] | Hey, Peter, your costume is gonna be the Mona Lisa? | 彼得 你的万圣节装扮是蒙娜丽莎吗 |
[08:46] | – Yeah. – Well, you might want to… | -对啊 -等我获胜 |
[08:48] | Mone home… after I win the contest. | 你可能得 带着蒙娜丽莎的忧伤回家了 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | Jimmy Jr., want to walk my ass to class? | 小吉米 要不要陪我去教室 |
[08:53] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | Someone woke up all witchy today. | 某人今天女巫范好足 |
[08:58] | What do you got there, a second jack-o’-lantern? | 这是什么 第二个南瓜灯吗 |
[09:00] | Actually, it’s my third. | 其实这是我做的第三个了 |
[09:01] | The first one was my fault; | 第一个是我的错 |
[09:02] | I forgot to bring it in. | 我忘记拿进来了 |
[09:03] | But the second one, when I put it out… | 但第二个 我放出去的时候 |
[09:05] | I’ll tell it, I’ll tell it! It’s a mystery. | 我来说我来说 很神秘 |
[09:08] | Bob was locking up the restaurant when he remembered | 鲍勃刚给汉堡店锁上门 |
[09:11] | the jack-o’-lantern was still sitting there. | 想起来南瓜灯还放在那里 |
[09:13] | He looked away for a second to unlock the door, | 他转过身去开锁 就那么一小会 |
[09:15] | and when he turned back, | 但当他转回身 |
[09:16] | the jack-o’-lantern had vanished! | 南瓜灯就消失了 |
[09:19] | – And then he went, – “No…!” | -然后他就 -不要啊 |
[09:24] | I-I didn’t scream, “No…” I said, “No.” | 我没那样喊 就用正常音调说的 |
[09:28] | Actually, I don’t even think I said, “No.” | 其实我觉得自己好像都没说”不要啊” |
[09:30] | I think I said something cool, like a swear. | 我应该说了句很酷的话 骂娘之类的 |
[09:32] | So the pumpkin just disappeared? Oh, spooky. | 所以南瓜灯就这么消失了 好诡异哦 |
[09:35] | Well, I mean, someone took it | 是被人拿走了 |
[09:37] | and was very good at doing that. | 而且那人特擅长干这事 |
[09:38] | Or something. Like a ghost. | 或是被什么东西拿走了 比如幽灵 |
[09:41] | It wasn’t a ghost. | 不是幽灵 |
[09:43] | I’m staying away from that pumpkin just in case. | 以防万一 我还是远离南瓜灯为妙 |
[09:45] | Okay. Done. | 好了 大功告成 |
[09:47] | I’m putting it outside. | 我去把它放在外面 |
[09:47] | Outside? Are you nuts? | 外面 你疯了吗 |
[09:49] | Leave it in here where it’s safe. | 放里面吧 安全 |
[09:51] | No, no, no, no, Lin, | 不不不不 琳 |
[09:52] | I want someone to try and take this one. | 我希望有人来偷它 |
[09:54] | And I’m gonna catch them when they do. | 这样我就可以抓现行了 |
[09:56] | This pumpkin is bait. | 这南瓜灯是个诱饵 |
[09:57] | Bait for a ghost. Pumpkin Ghost, | 给幽灵设的诱饵 南瓜幽灵 |
[09:59] | I want it on record, I have nothing to do with this! | 声明一下 我和这事没关系 |
[10:01] | Me neither! It’s just Bob! | 我也没关系 是鲍勃一手操作的 |
[10:03] | Get him! Don’t get us! Sorry, Bob. | 抓他 别抓我们 对不起鲍勃 |
[10:06] | I cast all the spells in this book. | 这里面的咒语我都试过了 |
[10:08] | Can I get a new one? | 可以给我一本新的吗 |
[10:08] | – You cast all the spells? -Yeah. | -所有的咒语你都试了 -对 |
[10:10] | It’s a reference book. | 这是一本参考书 |
[10:12] | You’re not supposed to run through it like an Us Weekly! | 你不能把它当《美国周刊》那么用呀 |
[10:14] | Well, I did. I think I’m good at this witch thing. | 我就这么用的 我好像挺擅长做女巫的 |
[10:17] | You’ve been a witch for, what, two days? | 你才当两天女巫而已 |
[10:19] | Take it down a notch! | 悠着点来好吗 |
[10:20] | You’re playing with powerful forces! | 你面对的是强大的力量 |
[10:21] | This is not kids’ stuff! | 不是小孩子能玩的 |
[10:23] | I am powerful forces. | 我就是强大的力量 |
[10:24] | Witch, please! | 够了 女巫小姐 |
[10:25] | Fine. I don’t need your books. | 算了 我不需要你的书 |
[10:27] | I’ll just go on the Internet. | 我上网就行了 |
[10:28] | Because print is dead. | 因为纸媒已死 |
[10:29] | Tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[10:30] | Can you log me into the computer? | 能帮我登陆下电脑吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah, sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[10:34] | This is taking forever. | 这红绿灯也太久了吧 |
[10:35] | It’s the last phase of a waning moon. | 这是下弦月的最后一个阶段了 |
[10:37] | We’re wasting good spell-casting time. | 我们在浪费大好的施法时间 |
[10:39] | I’m beginning to understand why they burned witches. | 我开始理解为什么别人要烧死女巫了 |
[10:41] | Yeah, T, you don’t have to be such a spell hound. | 就是小蒂 你都快成女巫版唐僧了 |
[10:44] | Okay to cross. | 可以过马路了 |
[10:45] | Finally. I thought this was a crosswalk, | 终于可以了 这是人行道 |
[10:47] | not a “Wait around all day” Walk. | 可不是罚站道 |
[10:48] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[10:50] | You heard me. | 你有听到 |
[10:50] | You watch your mouth. | 看好你的嘴 |
[10:52] | You watch my mouth… cast a spell on you. | 不如你看着我的嘴 如何给你下咒吧 |
[10:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:56] | Didn’t we just do this? | 我们刚不是说过这段了 |
[10:57] | You’re gonna cast a spell on me? | 你要在我身上施咒 |
[10:59] | I could. | 我可以 |
[11:00] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:02] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:03] | My barrette. Give it back. | 我的发卡 还给我 |
[11:04] | Can’t. I need it for my spell. | 不给 我要用它施我的咒语 |
[11:06] | Your spell? | 你的咒语 |
[11:07] | In 24 hours, your fate will be worse, | 未来24小时内 你的运气会变差 |
[11:11] | ’cause the girl who cast spells now is cursed! | 因为现在施咒的女孩被诅咒了 |
[11:15] | You can keep crossing now. | 你现在可以继续过马路了 |
[11:16] | Wait, but… | 等等 但是 |
[11:17] | Cross! | 过去 |
[11:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[11:19] | Did you just get cursed? | 你刚被诅咒了吗 |
[11:21] | I think so? | 好像是 |
[11:22] | Look on the bright side: | 往好的一面看 |
[11:23] | your hair looks great like that. | 你头发这样看起来很好 |
[11:27] | Tina, you okay? | 蒂娜 你没事吧 |
[11:28] | You’re just pushing around your meatballs. | 把肉丸戳来戳去的 |
[11:30] | Are you eating dinner or playing pool? | 你是在吃晚饭还是在打台球呢 |
[11:33] | I’m just kind of distracted | 我只是有点出神 |
[11:34] | thinking about this thing someone said to me today. | 在想今天别人对我说的一件事 |
[11:37] | Wha? What thing? | 啥 什么事 |
[11:38] | It’s about being cursed and my fate. | 被诅咒的事 还有我的命运 |
[11:40] | You know, that kind of thing. | 你懂的 就这种事 |
[11:41] | Sheesh, school bullies have gotten so much more poetic. | 校园欺凌现在变这么文艺了 |
[11:44] | Back in my day, you just got called | 回想我那个年代 别人会直接叫你 |
[11:46] | “Poop-stain-pinkpants” Or something. | “脏粑粑粉红裤” 之类的 |
[11:48] | They would just say it over and over again. | 他们会一直重复 |
[11:50] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[11:51] | The knife almost stabbed my foot! | 刀子差点捅到我的脚 |
[11:52] | You could’ve lost a toe. | 你本可能会失去一根脚趾 |
[11:54] | But maybe that little weird one. That would’ve been fine. | 可能是奇怪的那根 那倒是挺好的 |
[11:56] | Hey, Lin? Can you bring me the salt? | 琳 能把盐递给我吗 |
[11:58] | Come get it yourself! | 过来自己拿 |
[11:59] | You know I can’t leave my post. | 你知道我不能走开 |
[12:01] | Bob, Tina got cursed today! | 鲍勃 蒂娜今天被诅咒了 |
[12:03] | Oh. Sorry, Tina! | 对不起 蒂娜 |
[12:05] | Would it help if you brought me the salt? | 给我拿下盐你会好受点吗 |
[12:07] | Just come get it, Bob! | 自己过来拿 鲍勃 |
[12:09] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[12:10] | Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, | 快快快快快快快快 |
[12:11] | quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick… | 快快快快快快 |
[12:13] | I’ve never seen Dad move that fast | 除了上厕所 |
[12:14] | when it wasn’t bathroom related. | 我从没见过老爸动作那么快 |
[12:17] | It’s gone! | 它不见了 |
[12:19] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[12:20] | You made me come get the salt! | 都怪你叫我去拿盐 |
[12:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:24] | Pesto. | 派丝多 |
[12:25] | Jimmy Pesto didn’t steal your pumpkin, Bob. | 吉米·派丝多没偷你的南瓜 鲍勃 |
[12:27] | – He’s bussing a table. – Oh, he did it. | -他在擦桌子 -就是他干的 |
[12:29] | I don’t know how he did it, but he did it. | 我不知道他怎么做到的 但肯定是他 |
[12:31] | I’m watching you, Jimmy! | 我盯着你呢 吉米 |
[12:33] | – I’m watching you! – Oh, yeah? | -我盯着你呢 -是吗 |
[12:36] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[12:38] | Zoom! Ha! | 碾压你 |
[12:39] | No, Jimmy, no, not zoom! | 不 吉米 别来这套 |
[12:42] | I do… don’t go inside! | 我不 别进去 |
[12:43] | I cannot hear you! | 我听不见你说什么 |
[12:47] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[12:52] | Why is my window open? | 窗户为什么开着 |
[12:59] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[13:01] | The girl who cast spells now is cursed! | 施咒的女孩现在被诅咒啦 |
[13:18] | You know what? I’m gonna cross down there. | 那啥 我从那边过去好了 |
[13:20] | Does it have to do with the woman who cursed you | 这和诅咒过你的女人 |
[13:22] | waving you into the street? | 朝你挥手让你过马路有关吗 |
[13:23] | Is it just so you can get your steps in today? | 是为了达到今天的行走步数目标吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah… I’ll catch up with you guys later. | 对 待会儿见 |
[13:28] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 会没事的 |
[13:31] | Bike lane, ma’am! | 这是自行车道 女士 |
[13:32] | Sorry! Cursed! | 抱歉 我被诅咒了 |
[13:33] | And I’m only 13; please don’t call me “Ma’am.” | 我只有13岁 请别叫我”女士” |
[13:35] | Mr. Ambrose? | 安布罗斯老师 |
[13:36] | Yes, Goth Brooks? | 什么事 哥特·布鲁克斯 |
[13:38] | I think I got cursed… | 我想我被诅咒了 |
[13:39] | Yawn. | 无聊 |
[13:40] | …by Jackie the crossing guard. | 被交通协助员杰姬诅咒了 |
[13:42] | Did you say “Jackie the crossing guard”? | 你刚是说”交通协助员杰姬”吗 |
[13:45] | – Yeah. – Oh, if that’s true, you’re in trouble. | -对 -如果是这样 那你有麻烦了 |
[13:47] | Jackie’s a witch. A mean witch. | 杰姬是个女巫 一个不好惹的女巫 |
[13:49] | God! How many witches are there at this school?! | 天啊 这学校有多少女巫 |
[13:51] | I told you, witches are everywhere! | 我告诉过你 女巫无处不在 |
[13:52] | I thought you were just being dramatic! | 我以为你只是想增添戏剧效果 |
[13:54] | I was! But it’s also true! | 是的 但那也是事实 |
[13:55] | Then it’s not just being dramatic! | 那就不只是戏剧效果 |
[13:57] | I did both! | 我那是一石二鸟 |
[13:58] | Jackie and I used to be in the same coven. | 我和杰姬曾参加同一个巫师大会 |
[14:00] | She’s a powerful witch. | 她是个强大的女巫 |
[14:01] | But she always wanted to go dark. | 但是她总想做邪恶的事 |
[14:03] | Revenge spells this. Curse your enemies that. | 又是施法复仇 又是诅咒敌手 |
[14:05] | And she never chipped in for pizza. | 而且我们买披萨她从不出钱 |
[14:08] | Tell me exactly what she said. | 把她的原话一字一句地说给我听 |
[14:09] | First, she took my barrette. | 首先 她拿走了我的发夹 |
[14:11] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[14:12] | Oh, forget it. Keep going. | 别在意 继续说 |
[14:13] | And then she said, | 然后她说 |
[14:15] | “In 24 hours, your fate will be worse, | “24小时内 你的运气会变差 |
[14:17] | ’cause the girl who cast spells now is cursed.” | 因为现在施咒的女孩被诅咒了” |
[14:19] | Okay. So yeah. You’re cursed. | 好吧 没悬念了 你被诅咒了 |
[14:20] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[14:23] | Hey, do you think there’s any way | 有什么办法 |
[14:24] | – I could get you to leave the library? – What? | -能让你离开图书馆吗 -什么 |
[14:26] | I don’t want to die in some freak accident | 我不想就因为离你太近 |
[14:28] | just because I’m next to you. So get out! | 死于什么古怪的意外 所以出去 |
[14:30] | Out! Best of luck! | 出去 祝你好运 |
[14:37] | I know. I know what you’re doing. | 我知道 我知道你做了什么 |
[14:39] | Oh, yeah? Well, I know what you’re doing. | 是吗 我也知道你在做什么 |
[14:41] | You’re stinking up my sidewalk. | 你在弄臭我的人行道 |
[14:43] | Aha! ‘Cause he stinks. | 因为他臭 |
[14:44] | Yeah, that’s right, Trev. | 是的 崔佛 |
[14:45] | No. I know about the pumpkins, Jimmy. | 不 我知道南瓜的事了 吉米 |
[14:48] | You’ve been sneaking over on your kitty cat paws | 你趁黑踩着你那猫爪 |
[14:52] | in the dark to my place. | 潜入了我的地盘 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | Wow. Finally snapped, huh, Bob? | 终于爆发了吗 鲍勃 |
[14:58] | Pumpkinhead’s lost his gourd. | 南瓜头丢了他的脑袋瓜 |
[15:01] | Mental illness. No joke. | 精神病 不开玩笑 |
[15:02] | No, don’t say “Mental illness.” | 不 别说”精神病” |
[15:04] | Come on, you’re ruining it. Just… | 你把气氛都破坏了 |
[15:06] | Not a joke. | 不开玩笑 |
[15:06] | Listen, just go inside, would ya? | 听着 进屋去 好吗 |
[15:08] | It’s a disease. | 这是病 |
[15:09] | Would you go inside? I’m talking to Bob. | 你能进去吗 我要和鲍勃谈谈 |
[15:11] | Jimmy, you steal this one, I’m gonna call the police. | 吉米 这个你再偷 我就要报警了 |
[15:14] | And they will come, immediately, | 他们会立即赶过来 |
[15:17] | because this is serious. | 因为这事儿很严重 |
[15:20] | Zoom. | 碾压你 |
[15:21] | Hey, hey. Don’t say “Zoom.” That’s mine. | 别说”碾压你” 那是我的词 |
[15:24] | Zoom, Jimmy. | 碾压你 吉米 |
[15:25] | Hey… Zoom, Jimmy! | 碾压你 吉米 |
[15:29] | – On your right, ma’am. – Ooh! Sorry. | -小心你右边 女士 -对不起 |
[15:30] | – I’m not a ma’am. – Close enough! | -我不是女士 -也差不多了 |
[15:38] | Tina, you have to admit that I look better | 蒂娜 你必须承认我扮成火辣邋遢女 |
[15:40] | as a hot mess than you would have… | 肯定比你要好看 |
[15:41] | if it had been your idea. | 即使那是你的主意 |
[15:42] | Tammy, it doesn’t matter because I’m gonna win | 苔米 那不重要 因为 |
[15:43] | the contest… that much I know. | 我会赢得比赛 这我很确定 |
[15:45] | I just hope I don’t die first. | 我只希望我不会在那之前就死掉 |
[15:47] | – What? – What are you talking about? | -什么 -你在说什么 |
[15:49] | – I don’t speak bread. – Yeah. | -我不说面包语 -对 |
[15:51] | Tina, we came back to say break a leg. | 蒂娜 我们想祝你好运[摔断腿] |
[15:53] | But not really. I know you’re worried about that. | 但算了 我知道你担心会真的摔断腿 |
[15:55] | What if the curse happens now, during the contest? | 要是在比赛期间诅咒应验怎么办 |
[15:57] | Tina, nothing’s gonna happen. | 蒂娜 不会有事的 |
[15:59] | Just wiggle your nose or something | 揉揉鼻子什么的 |
[16:00] | and un-curse yourself. | 让自己解除诅咒 |
[16:04] | Do you have a lint roller? | 你有粘毛器吗 |
[16:05] | No! God! Wait, yes, I do. | 没有 天呐 等等 我有 |
[16:07] | – Can I borrow it? – Yep, yep. Here you go. | -能借我用用吗 -行 给你 |
[16:10] | Welcome to the Wagstaff Costume Contest! | 欢迎来到瓦格斯塔夫变装大赛 |
[16:14] | Let’s kick off this monster mash. | 让我们开始这场怪物狂欢吧 |
[16:19] | First, we have Rudy Stieblitz as | 首先 我们有请鲁迪·斯泰伯力兹 |
[16:22] | Marcel Marceau! | 他扮的是马歇·马叟[当代丑神 默剧大师] |
[16:27] | And next we have Peter Pescadero as the Mona Lisa. | 下面有请由彼得·派斯卡德罗扮的蒙娜丽莎 |
[16:31] | Isn’t she mysterious… sort of? | 她是不是有点神秘呢 |
[16:36] | And next is Tina Belcher as a sand-witch. | 接下来是由蒂娜·贝尔彻装扮的三明巫 |
[16:40] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[16:45] | Here I go, from bread to dead. | 我来了 从面包走向死亡 |
[16:51] | Tina! Let’s keep it moving! | 蒂娜 往前走 |
[16:54] | Psst. Tina. | 喂 蒂娜 |
[16:54] | What’s going on up there? | 上面发生什么事了 |
[16:56] | You’re going a weird way with the sand-witch character. | 你扮的三明巫气场很奇怪 |
[17:00] | No one gets it. | 大家都没看懂 |
[17:02] | I think the curse is gonna happen now, | 我觉得诅咒会在现在应验 |
[17:04] | while I’m on stage. | 在舞台上 |
[17:06] | What if I fall? | 我要是摔下去怎么办 |
[17:07] | Well, Gene and I can stay down here | 吉恩和我会在下面 |
[17:09] | and walk next to you. | 和你一起走 |
[17:10] | We’ll catch you. | 我们会接住你的 |
[17:11] | And then we’ll pass you around | 然后我们会传递你 |
[17:12] | like you were intentionally crowd-surfing. | 好像你特意安排了人群冲浪这个环节 |
[17:15] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[17:16] | – Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me. – Excuse me. Pardon me. | -抱歉 借过 -抱歉 借过 |
[17:18] | Tina, what is going on? | 蒂娜 你在搞什么 |
[17:20] | I know this isn’t normally how you walk down a catwalk. | 我知道正常的猫步不是这么走的 |
[17:23] | I’m walking slowly because something terrible | 我之所以走这么慢是因为 |
[17:25] | is gonna happen to me right now. | 我即将遭遇很可怕的事 |
[17:27] | I accidentally pissed off the wrong witch, | 我不小心惹到了不该惹的女巫 |
[17:29] | and now I’m cursed. | 被诅咒了 |
[17:30] | Wait. Were we supposed to prepare a speech? | 什么情况 还得准备演说环节吗 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:34] | Maybe I got a little carried away. | 我可能激动过头了 |
[17:35] | Maybe I-I shouldn’t have cast so many spells. | 我不该施那么多咒语 |
[17:38] | On you. And you. And you. | 对你 你 还有你 |
[17:39] | Lot of love spells. Sorry. | 还有很多爱情魔咒 对不起 |
[17:41] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[17:43] | I also cast a spell to win this contest, | 我还施了让我能赢得这场比赛的咒语 |
[17:45] | and I know I shouldn’t have done that. | 我知道我不该那样做 |
[17:46] | But now that I think about it, | 可现在我转念一想 |
[17:47] | I’m not sure my spells worked in the first place. | 我的咒语可能根本就没灵验过 |
[17:49] | I mean, I don’t even know if this stuff is real. | 我都不知道这玩意儿是不是真的 |
[17:51] | I think it was more just something | 这一切可能只是因为 |
[17:53] | that made me feel more confident. | 我感觉更自信了 |
[17:54] | Jimmy Jr., maybe you just responded | 小吉米 你愿意理我 |
[17:56] | to my bold attitude and choker necklace. | 可能只是因为我的大胆态度和颈链 |
[17:59] | – I don’t know. – I liked it! | -我也不知道 -我很喜欢 |
[18:01] | And come to think of it, | 而且现在回想起来 |
[18:02] | Gene always has fish sticks in his locker. | 吉恩总是在储物柜里放着炸鱼排 |
[18:04] | Oh, yeah, I do. | 那确实 |
[18:05] | And maybe Ms. Labonz getting jury duty | 勒邦姿老师被选中做陪审员 |
[18:07] | was just a coincidence. | 可能只是个巧合 |
[18:08] | He was guilty. We were done before lunch. | 那人有罪 我们在午饭前就搞定了 |
[18:10] | I went to the mall for the rest of the day. | 我下午都在逛商场 |
[18:12] | Okay. We’re just gonna keep moving along. | 好吧 我们继续 |
[18:15] | And next we have Tammy Larson | 接下来上场的是苔米·拉森 |
[18:17] | dressed as a hot mess? | 火辣的邋遢女 |
[18:17] | hot mess原意为极度糟糕 但hot也有火辣性感之意 | |
[18:19] | Love it. So original. | 太棒了 太有创意了 |
[18:21] | Hot mess. That’s how this whole thing started! | 火辣的邋遢女 一切因它而起 |
[18:24] | I wanted to win the contest so bad. | 我太想赢了 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry I got myself into this stupid curse! | 让自己中了这愚蠢的诅咒 是我的错 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry I said those things to you, Jackie. I’m sorry! | 杰姬 对你说了那些话 是我的错 |
[18:31] | And I’m sorry I ever listened to you | 安布罗斯老师 听信你的 |
[18:33] | about witchcraft, Mr. Ambrose! | 巫术理论 是我的错 |
[18:34] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 完全听不懂她在说啥 |
[18:37] | Stop it! Shh! | 别说了 住嘴 |
[18:38] | Jackie, if you’re gonna do something to me, | 杰姬 你要想做什么的话 |
[18:40] | just do it already! I’m done being a witch, | 就赶紧动手吧 我不想做女巫了 |
[18:42] | and I’m done with this curse! | 我不想再活在诅咒里了 |
[18:43] | I’m just gonna try and be more confident | 我会努力让自己更自信 |
[18:45] | and less mean to crossing guards. | 然后对交通协管员礼貌一点 |
[18:46] | I know that’s a really cliche thing to say, | 我知道这听起来很假 |
[18:48] | but I mean it. | 但我是认真的 |
[18:48] | Move it, loaf! | 别挡道 土司妹 |
[18:51] | – I got her! I got her! – I got her! I got her! | -我接着呢 -我接着呢 |
[18:53] | Oh, no! Aah! | 不 |
[18:56] | I’m okay! Tammy broke my fall. | 我没事 苔米接住我了 |
[18:58] | Oh, my God, I can’t feel my legs! | 天呐 我的腿没感觉了 |
[18:59] | – Those are my legs. – Ew! Gross! | -那是我的腿 -恶心 |
[19:01] | Get your legs off me! | 给我起开 |
[19:03] | Congratulations, Rudy. | 恭喜你 鲁迪 |
[19:05] | Sorry you fell, Tina. | 蒂娜 抱歉你还是摔倒了 |
[19:06] | Not our fault. We were nailing it, for the record. | 但那不能怪我们 我们做得不能再好了 |
[19:08] | Do we have to keep spotting you for the rest of your life? | 所以我们今后都要一直盯着你吗 |
[19:11] | I don’t know. I guess maybe? | 我也不知道 也许吧 |
[19:13] | Here comes Jackie. Louise, hands up. | 杰姬来了 露易斯 摆好姿势 |
[19:15] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[19:17] | I accept your apology. Here’s your barrette. | 我接受你的道歉 还你发夹 |
[19:20] | Consider yourself un-cursed. | 我给你解除诅咒了 |
[19:22] | Okay, phew. You have to admit, we got a little crazy. | 太好了 不得不承认 我们玩太过了 |
[19:25] | I mean, you more than me, but… | 你比我更夸张 但 |
[19:26] | – Re-cursed! – What?! | -重新诅咒 -什么 |
[19:28] | – Kidding! – Oh. Good. | -开玩笑的啦 -那就好 |
[19:30] | You got me. I mean, don’t get me. | 骗到我了 但别咒我 |
[19:32] | I mean, we’re cool, right? | 我俩冰释前嫌了 对吧 |
[19:35] | Sorry, that’s just my laugh. Yeah, we’re cool. | 抱歉 我就是这么笑的 你说得对 |
[19:38] | Bob, you can’t just stare at Jimmy Pesto all day. | 鲍勃 你不能一整天都盯着吉米·派丝多 |
[19:41] | He’s gonna try for it, Lin. | 他会动手的 琳 |
[19:42] | I know he’s coming for this one. | 他肯定会来偷这个 |
[19:44] | Oh, my God! | 我去 |
[19:45] | Mr. Fischoeder! What are you doing? | 费舍奥德先生 你这是做什么 |
[19:47] | Hello, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[19:48] | I’m taking this jack-o’-lantern home | 我把这块南瓜灯带回家 |
[19:49] | to put with the others. | 和其它的放在一起 |
[19:50] | Wait. You’re the one | 等等 是你 |
[19:51] | who’s been stealing my jack-o’-lanterns? | 一直在偷我的南瓜灯吗 |
[19:53] | Stealing? No. I thought we had an understanding. | 偷 怎么会 我们不是应该有共识吗 |
[19:56] | You carve them and leave them out, and then I take them. | 你把刻好的南瓜灯放到门口 我负责收 |
[19:59] | It’s-it’s like how people keep giving me bikes. | 我对别人的自行车也是这么干的 |
[20:01] | That’s insane. | 怎么可能 |
[20:02] | Well, you’re the one who keeps doing it. | 不停做南瓜灯的人可是你 |
[20:03] | How many have you made, four, five? | 你都做几个了 四个还是五个 |
[20:05] | Well, what are you doing with them? | 你拿那些南瓜做什么 |
[20:07] | What aren’t I doing with them? | 有啥不能做 |
[20:08] | Come to my house tonight and I’ll show you. | 今晚来我家亲自看看吧 |
[20:12] | Welcome to Jack-O-Land! | 欢迎来到南瓜灯之国 |
[20:14] | Your Halloween just got a little Halloween-er. | 让你的万圣节更有味道 |
[20:18] | Oh, it’s so pretty. And spooky. | 好美 也好吓人 |
[20:20] | See how much less pathetic they look over here | 看见没 它们在我这儿可比 |
[20:23] | than they did on your sidewalk? | 在你家门外的人行道上体面多了 |
[20:24] | – Oh, it’s like night and day. – Linda. | -简直是云泥之别 -琳达 |
[20:27] | What? They’re happy here. Look at them. | 怎么了嘛 它们在这很开心啊 你看 |
[20:29] | We could never give them all this. | 这是我们永远做不到的 |
[20:31] | Children, you want a picture | 孩子们 要不要 |
[20:32] | with your father’s burg-o’-lanterns? | 和你们老爸的堡瓜灯拍张照 |
[20:34] | – Sure. – Yes! – Okay | -行 -太好了 -好的 |
[20:36] | That’s, uh, five dollars. | 五美元一张 |
[20:38] | Father, pay the man. | 父亲 掏钱 |
[20:39] | I’m not paying for a picture | 我的娃和我做的南瓜灯拍照 |
[20:40] | of you with my jack-o’-lanterns. | 我干嘛要付你钱 |
[20:42] | Come on, Bob. It’s Halloween. | 别这样 鲍勃 今天是万圣节 |
[20:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:47] | Where do you want these bikes, Mr. Fischoeder? | 费舍奥德先生 这些自行车放哪儿 |
[20:49] | – Around the back, Freddy! – You got it. | -后面 弗莱迪 -没问题 |
[20:51] | Good man. | 真是好人 |
[20:52] | Teddy. It’s Teddy. His name’s Teddy. | 泰迪 他叫泰迪 |
[21:02] | *Witchy-witchy* | *女巫女巫* |
[21:03] | *Pumpkin snatchy * | *南瓜遭掳* |
[21:05] | *Witchy-witchy * | *女巫女巫* |
[21:07] | *Cursed by Jackie * | *蒂娜被诅* |
[21:09] | *Witchy-witchy * | *女巫女巫* |
[21:11] | *Eating candy* | *糖果下肚* |
[21:13] | *Witchy-witchy * | *女巫女巫* |
[21:14] | *Jack-O-Landy* | *瓜灯国度* |
[21:16] | *Witchy-witchy* | *女巫女巫* |
[21:18] | *Witchy-witchy* | *女巫女巫* |
[21:20] | *Witchy-witchy* | *女巫女巫* |
[21:21] | *Witchy-witchy* | *女巫女巫* |
[21:23] | *Witchy-witchy witch* | *女巫女巫女巫* |