时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | House Hunters[好房大搜索]为美国一档真人秀节目 主要内容是帮人找房子 | |
[00:12] | 老鼠大搜索国际版 除虫害公司 | |
[00:22] | – Is it mustard? – Ah, ketchup. | -是芥末酱吗 -蕃茄酱 |
[00:24] | We were looking for ketchup. | 我们找的是蕃茄酱 |
[00:26] | Kids, stop playing “What is it?” | 孩子们 别玩”猜猜看”了 |
[00:28] | What do you expect us to do, work? | 那你想让我们干什么 干活吗 |
[00:29] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不要 |
[00:31] | – Hello, Belchers. – Hey, Teddy. | -你们好 贝尔彻一家 -你好 泰迪 |
[00:33] | Question. | 提问 |
[00:33] | What are you all doing tomorrow? | 你们明天都有什么安排 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna be straight collagin’. | 我打算做拼贴画 |
[00:37] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[00:38] | You know that boat that I’ve been fixing up? | 你们知道我一直在修的那艘船吧 |
[00:39] | You’ve mentioned it. | 你提起过 |
[00:41] | Well, I finally got her shipshape, | 我终于把它弄好了 |
[00:43] | and I thought it’d be fun to take you all out. | 我想着带你们出海一定很有意思 |
[00:45] | Kill us? | 你要杀我们吗 |
[00:45] | No, take you out for a boat ride. | 不 带你们乘船游海 |
[00:47] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[00:48] | Ooh, family boat trip. | 全家出海游欸 |
[00:49] | That sounds great, Teddy, | 听起来很不错 泰迪 |
[00:51] | if we can get back in time for the lunch rush. | 只要我们能在午餐高峰前间赶回来 |
[00:53] | Absolutely. | 绝对没问题 |
[00:53] | So I’ll put you down for a soft “Maybe.” | 那我先把你们视为”待定”吧 |
[00:55] | Huh? No, no, no, we’re in. | 不 不 不 我们去 |
[00:57] | Great. Well, just let me know for sure, | 很好 你们完全确定后通知我 |
[00:59] | because I got to plan for drinks and stuff like that. | 因为我还得计划准备饮料食物什么的 |
[01:01] | Teddy, we’re coming. We-we said yes. | 泰迪 我们去 我们同意 |
[01:03] | Okay, so hopefully you’ll be there. | 好吧 希望你们都能到 |
[01:04] | I got to go, I got to go. | 我得走了 我得走了 |
[01:06] | That’s a mean joke to play on your friend, Dad. | 老爸 这么玩弄你的朋友可不太好 |
[01:08] | What? We’re going. | 说什么呢 我们真的要去 |
[01:10] | We’re going sailing | 坐着摩托艇 |
[01:12] | on a motorboat | 我们去出海 |
[01:17] | So, Dad, you’re probably wondering | 老爸 你大概很好奇 |
[01:19] | why I’m holding this chalkboard eraser from the restaurant. | 我为什么会拿着餐馆的黑板擦 |
[01:21] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[01:22] | Why are you holding the eraser from the restaurant? | 你为什么拿着餐馆的黑板擦 |
[01:24] | I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你开口问了 |
[01:25] | You see, we’ve had some discussions | 我们曾多次讨论 |
[01:27] | about me having my own cell phone, | 让我拥有自己的手机这事儿 |
[01:28] | haven’t we, father? | 不是吗 父亲 |
[01:30] | Some people say I shouldn’t have my own cell phone, | 有人认为我不该拥有自己的手机 |
[01:32] | because I lose things sometimes. | 因为我有时候会丢三拉四 |
[01:33] | That people is me, | 那人就是我 |
[01:35] | because you lose things sometimes, all the time. | 因为你有时会丢三拉四 其实是总是 |
[01:37] | Well, agree to disagree. | 这事儿见仁见智 |
[01:39] | Hmm, no. | 并没有 |
[01:41] | Has anyone seen my other shoe? | 有人看到我另外一只鞋了吗 |
[01:43] | Has anyone seen a burger on a plate? | 有人看到盘子上的汉堡吗 |
[01:45] | Has anyone seen my toothbrush? | 有人看到我的牙刷吗 |
[01:47] | It was in my mouth a second ago. | 一秒前还在我嘴里来着 |
[01:48] | Okay, so maybe I lose things sometimes. | 好吧 也许我有时是会丢三拉四 |
[01:50] | But I wouldn’t lose a reasonably-priced cell phone | 但如果是一部价格合理且带有实用流量包 |
[01:52] | with a sensible data package. | 的手机 我肯定不会丢的 |
[01:54] | And I’m going to prove it | 我今天会一整天拿着这黑板擦 |
[01:55] | by not losing this eraser all day. | 以此证明我不会把它弄丢 |
[01:56] | Tina, I like that eraser. | 蒂娜 我很喜欢那黑板擦 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna miss it. | 我会想念它的 |
[01:59] | Yeah, it was a good eraser. | 是啊 是个好黑板擦 |
[02:01] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |
[02:02] | Guys, I’m not going to lose it. | 别这样 我不会丢掉它的 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God, where is it? | 天哪 它去哪了 |
[02:05] | You just dropped it. | 你刚拿掉了 |
[02:05] | Didn’t lose it. Not lost. | 没丢 并没丢 |
[02:08] | Ahoy, Belchers. | 嘿 贝尔彻一家 |
[02:09] | Wow, look at you. | 看看你 |
[02:11] | In a shirt, on a boat. | 穿着衬衫 操作着船 |
[02:13] | – Hoity-toity. – Yeah. | -还满像那么回事 -是啊 |
[02:14] | Teddy, the boat looks amazing. | 泰迪 这船看起来太棒了 |
[02:16] | Thanks, it was just an outhouse | 多谢 它的原型 |
[02:17] | for seagulls when I got it. | 只是个漂浮的水桶 |
[02:19] | Just a floating bucket. | 海鸥的户外厕所 |
[02:20] | Welcome aboard the Sea Me Now. | 欢迎乘坐”来舰我”号汽艇 |
[02:22] | So I tricked out everything, as you can see. | 如你们所见 这里设备齐全 |
[02:24] | Custom drink holders all over the place. | 到处都有定做的饮料架 |
[02:26] | I weatherproofed a couple of loungers, | 我给沙发做了防水处理 |
[02:28] | secured some additional seating. | 还固定了几把椅子 |
[02:30] | Go ahead, try it out. | 来吧 试试 |
[02:31] | Super comfy. | 超级舒服 |
[02:32] | So comfy. | 太舒服了 |
[02:33] | Are these from France? | 这些是法国产的吗 |
[02:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:35] | And this here’s mission control. | 这里是指挥中心 |
[02:38] | Wait, it that the steering wheel from your truck? | 等等 那是你卡车的方向盘吗 |
[02:40] | It sure is. | 就是 |
[02:41] | Hey, what do I need two steering wheels for? | 我要两个方向盘做什么 |
[02:42] | I can’t be two places at once, right? | 我又不能分身 不是吗 |
[02:45] | Also, I popped by the store. | 我还去商店 |
[02:46] | I got some nibbles. | 买了些吃的 |
[02:47] | Help yourself. | 尽情享用 |
[02:49] | – Oh, cheese and crackers, just like on land. – Yeah. | -奶酪和饼干 和陆地上一样 -没错 |
[02:52] | What do you say? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[02:53] | Should we get this boat on the road? | 我们是不是该开船啦 |
[02:55] | – Yay. – Boat on the road. | -好耶 -开船啦 |
[03:02] | We can go anywhere; where do you want to go? | 我们想去哪就去哪 你们想去哪 |
[03:04] | – Probably Mars. – Sacramento? | -火星如何 -萨克拉门托 |
[03:06] | Wherever Captain Phillips happened? | 能遇到海劫的地方 |
[03:10] | Oh, here’s someplace we could go. | 我想到一个地方 |
[03:12] | You know how my ex-wife Denise left me | 我前妻丹妮丝为一个 |
[03:14] | for some guy that’s into boats? | 喜欢船的人离开了我这你们知道吧 |
[03:15] | Well, he owns a bar on the docks | 那人在梦妮神话岛的码头 |
[03:17] | on Menemshewena Island. | 开了间酒吧 |
[03:18] | Denise works there, too. | 丹妮丝也在那工作 |
[03:20] | We could swing by there | 我们可以开着 |
[03:21] | in this really cool boat I have now. | 我这艘超酷炫的船去那儿打个招呼 |
[03:23] | That might be fun, right? | 应该很有趣 是吧 |
[03:24] | I mean, right? That might be fun. | 应该很有趣 对吧 |
[03:26] | Now that I think about it for the first time, right? | 这是我刚想到的主意 |
[03:29] | Yikes. | 妈呀 |
[03:30] | Just an idea. | 只是个建议 |
[03:32] | Spitballing. | 临时想到的 |
[03:33] | Seems like maybe this isn’t the first time | 听起来不像是你 |
[03:35] | you’ve thought about it? | 刚刚才想到的 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I was picking up on that, too. | 是的 我也注意到了 |
[03:37] | Huh? What do you mean? | 你们什么意思 |
[03:39] | Your ex-wife left you for a boat guy. | 你前妻为一个喜欢船的男人离开了你 |
[03:41] | – Yeah. – And you’ve been fixing up a boat for, | -是的 -然后你 |
[03:44] | like, years and years, ever since your divorce. | 离婚这么多年来一直在修一艘船 |
[03:46] | Yeah, and? | 所以呢 |
[03:47] | You actually called your boat Sea Me Now? | 你还给自己的船起名叫”来舰我” |
[03:50] | I don’t, I don’t get where you’re going with this, Bob. | 我不明白你想表达什么意思 鲍勃 |
[03:52] | It’s a nautical pun. | 那只是个和海有关的双关 |
[03:53] | Teddy, is this whole day all about Denise? | 泰迪 你策划这一切都是为了丹妮丝吗 |
[03:56] | Maybe you shouldn’t try and impress her. | 也许你没必要费尽心思引起她的注意 |
[03:59] | Impress her? Denise? | 引起她的注意 丹妮丝吗 |
[04:01] | What? Huh? That’s crazy. | 什么 真是疯了 |
[04:03] | We have both moved on. | 我们已经都向前看了 |
[04:05] | Also, didn’t she treat you horribly? | 再说了 她不是对你很差吗 |
[04:07] | Didn’t she say the back of your head looks like a butt? | 难道不是她说你后脑勺长得像屁股吗 |
[04:09] | Yes, and that’s why I wear a hat. | 是的 所以我戴了帽子 |
[04:11] | And didn’t she make you go to the bathroom in the yard? | 难道不是她让你去院子里上厕所吗 |
[04:13] | I was not doing a great job with… | 我当时不太会 |
[04:15] | Yeah, and then I started to enjoy it. | 是 后来我反而喜欢上了 |
[04:17] | And didn’t she cheat on you, like, a lot? | 她不是还劈腿 很多次吗 |
[04:19] | Yes, but I was working seven, eight hours a day, | 是 但我有时一天工作七八个钟头 |
[04:22] | five days a week sometimes. | 一周五天 |
[04:24] | O-Of course she cheated on me all over the place. | 她 她疯狂劈腿也很正常 |
[04:26] | I left her no choice, Bobby. | 我让她别无选择 鲍鲍 |
[04:28] | Sure. No, yeah. Right. | 好吧 不对 好吧 |
[04:29] | Great. It’s settled. | 行 那就这么定了 |
[04:30] | Setting a course for my ex-wife’s | 向我前妻男友的 |
[04:32] | boyfriend’s waterfront bar. | 海滨酒吧出发 |
[04:35] | Okay, we’re getting close. | 好了 快到了 |
[04:36] | That’s the bar that, uh, her boyfriend owns. | 那就是她男友经营的酒吧 |
[04:39] | The Schoon Hound. | 迷人猎犬酒吧 |
[04:41] | Classy. | 有品位 |
[04:42] | There’s Denise. | 那就是丹妮丝 |
[04:43] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[04:45] | – Oh, my God, oh, my God. – Teddy, Teddy, rel… | -我的天 -泰迪 泰迪 |
[04:46] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[04:47] | Oh, my God, okay, here we go. | 我的天 好 我们走 |
[04:49] | Big smiles, everyone. | 笑起来 各位 |
[04:50] | Hold your plates up. | 把盘子举高 |
[04:51] | You’re having a great time. | 做出很享受的样子 |
[04:52] | And here we go. | 来了 |
[04:55] | Great joke. | 太逗了 |
[04:56] | And did everyone get enough expensive fruit salad? | 大家都吃够贼贵的水果沙拉了吗 |
[04:59] | Oh, hey, Denise. | 你好啊 丹妮丝 |
[05:01] | Crap. No. | 该死 |
[05:02] | She didn’t see us. | 她没看见我们 |
[05:03] | Well, if at first you don’t succeed… | 如果第一次没成功 |
[05:05] | Oh, boy. | 老天啊 |
[05:06] | Just got to bring her around. | 那就掉头再来 |
[05:08] | We’re going starboard here, everyone, | 右转咯各位 |
[05:09] | or port, or something. | 也不知这是右还是左 |
[05:11] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 回去了 |
[05:12] | – Teddy, you really want to try again? – Damn right I do. | -泰迪 你真要再试一次吗 -当然 |
[05:15] | Geez, kind of a wide turn, huh, Teddy? | 这弯转得挺急 不觉得吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, it’s not a ten-speed bike, Bob. | 这又不是十速自行车 |
[05:18] | Let me see you rebuild a boat. | 你自己改造一艘船试试 |
[05:20] | Sorry, Teddy, sorry. | 我的错 对不起 |
[05:20] | I got it, I got it, I got it. | 来了来了 |
[05:23] | Okay, there she is. | 好 她在那儿 |
[05:24] | I think she can see us. | 我觉得她应该能看见了 |
[05:25] | Here we go. | 咱开始吧 |
[05:31] | Great joke, okay, huh? | 太逗啦 对吧 |
[05:34] | Did everyone get enough expensive fruit salad? | 大家都吃够贼贵的水果沙拉了吗 |
[05:36] | We did. It’s delicious. | 吃够了 很美味 |
[05:38] | It tastes like success. | 我尝到了成功的味道 |
[05:40] | Nope. | 我去 |
[05:41] | Not that time, either. Why would she see me? | 还是没看见 看不到也正常 |
[05:43] | I’m only in a huge boat, yelling her name. | 我不过是开着一艘大船 喊着她的名字 |
[05:45] | Who likes U-turns? | 来个U形转弯怎么样 |
[05:47] | Everyone like U-turns? | 大家喜欢U形转弯吗 |
[05:48] | I’m learning to appreciate them. | 在努力中 |
[05:50] | We’re doing a U-turn! | 我们来转弯 |
[05:51] | Right full rudder. | 右满舵 |
[05:52] | I’m going to bring her around starboard. | 转舵向右 |
[05:54] | No, port! | 不对 向左 |
[05:56] | How you doing, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[05:57] | I’m doing wonderful. | 非常好 |
[05:58] | I mean, we’re on the ocean. | 我们这可是在海上 |
[05:59] | We’re enjoying the ocean, Bobby. | 多惬意 鲍鲍 |
[06:01] | – Will you please sit down? – Yeah, okay. | -你能给我坐下吗 -好咧 |
[06:03] | Smiles, everyone. | 大家笑起来 |
[06:04] | We’re doing great since the divorce. | 离婚后的日子我们过得很好 |
[06:06] | Hey, fruit salad. | 你好呀 水果沙拉 |
[06:08] | I mean, Denise. | 不对 丹妮丝 |
[06:09] | I mean, look at my boat. | 看我的船 |
[06:10] | I’m inside of a boat. | 我在船上 |
[06:11] | It’s… I mean, it’s my boat. | 这是我的船 |
[06:13] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[06:14] | Huh? Hey. | 你好 |
[06:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:17] | Denise, when did you start… | 丹妮丝 你是从什么时候开始 |
[06:20] | waitressing at your boyfriend’s place? | 在你男友店里端盘子的 |
[06:22] | I mean, is that where your boyfriend owns that? | 这是你男友的店吗 |
[06:28] | So, uh, good catching up. | 和你交谈很愉快 |
[06:30] | This fruit salad… oh, my God, the best. | 这水果沙拉 简直是人间美味 |
[06:35] | – Oh, God. – Oh, boy. | -天啊 -妈啊 |
[06:37] | Do you think that Denise noticed that I crashed the boat? | 你觉得丹妮丝看见我撞船了吗 |
[06:39] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[06:40] | Uh, I’m not Teddy, by the way. | 那啥 我不是泰迪 |
[06:44] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不太妙 |
[06:45] | Crap, we’re still stuck. | 卡住了 |
[06:47] | I-I’m going to give it all she’s got. | 让我开足马力 |
[06:54] | We’re free! | 成功了 |
[06:55] | Crap. | 我去 |
[06:56] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[06:57] | And that’s how you make an exit, people. | 退场就是这么酷炫 |
[07:00] | Great job, Teddy. | 泰迪 干得漂亮 |
[07:01] | There is blowing it, and there is blowing it. | 全毁了 都毁了 |
[07:03] | What? It was fine. | 怎么会 还好啊 |
[07:06] | Not too many people | 也没有很多人 |
[07:07] | were taking videos with their phones. | 在用手机录像 |
[07:09] | I pretended to take one, but don’t worry, | 我假装录了一个 不过别怕 |
[07:11] | I won’t post it anywhere. | 我不会放网上的 |
[07:13] | Not how I imagined this going. | 这和我想象的不一样 |
[07:14] | Me and my stupid butt-head. | 都怪我这榆木脑袋 |
[07:17] | Let’s get you home. | 我们回去吧 |
[07:18] | Maybe by tomorrow, or next Christmas, | 也许到了明天 或者下个圣诞节 |
[07:20] | you can laugh about the whole thing. | 你就能笑谈往事了 |
[07:22] | Teddy, Linda’s right. | 泰迪 琳达说得对 |
[07:23] | All of this is probably for the best, so, uh… | 这也许是最好的结果 |
[07:28] | smooth sailing from here. | 从此一帆风顺 |
[07:31] | Does that smoke look extra smoky to you guys? | 你们有没有觉得那个烟有点大 |
[07:34] | I mean, it doesn’t look great coming from a motor. | 从发动机里飘出来 确实不太对 |
[07:37] | That smoke is coming from the motor? | 你说是从发动机飘出来的 |
[07:39] | I thought we were slow-roasting ribs. | 我还以为我们在用文火烤肋排 |
[07:42] | That dock sure did a number on us. | 刚刚码头那一下撞得有点惨 |
[07:43] | Teddy, when’s a good time to tell you | 泰迪 我应该什么时候 |
[07:45] | there’s water coming into the boat? | 告诉你船进水了比较好 |
[07:46] | Is now a good time, or should I…? | 现在可以吗 还是 |
[07:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[07:50] | That’s not ideal. | 这可不太妙 |
[07:51] | Not an ideal time? | 你是说现在这个时机不妙吗 |
[07:52] | Okay, I’ll tell you later. | 好吧 那我等会再告诉你 |
[07:53] | Are we sinking? | 船在往下沉吗 |
[07:55] | I mean, yes, but… | 是的 不过 |
[07:56] | But, but, but wa-wa-wait, we can make it home, right? | 但 但我们能安全到家的 对吧 |
[07:59] | I mean, we’re going to be fine, of course, no. | 当然 我们不会有事 |
[08:00] | But just to be safe, | 不过保险起见 |
[08:01] | we should probably radio the Coast Guard, | 最好还是联系下海岸巡逻队 |
[08:03] | and everyone put on life vests. | 所有人穿上救生衣 |
[08:04] | Come on, kids, do it ’cause it’s fun. | 来吧孩子们 很好玩的 |
[08:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:08] | Okay, we just got to turn it to channel 16. | 只需要换到16频道 |
[08:12] | Where’s the thing that I talk into? | 那个对着说话的东西去哪了 |
[08:14] | Wha-What do you mean? | 啥意思 |
[08:15] | The thing that you press. | 就是按着说话的那个 |
[08:16] | Wait, it’s not there? | 没有吗 |
[08:17] | Oh, boy. | 糟糕了 |
[08:19] | What, Teddy? | 怎么了 |
[08:20] | You know that little mic thing | 你知道那个应该插进这里 |
[08:21] | – that you’re supposed to plug in right here? – Yeah. | -像麦克风一样的东西吗 -知道 |
[08:24] | Well, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[08:25] | it was perfect for my policeman costume for Halloween. | 那玩意太适合我的万圣节警察装了 |
[08:27] | The bad news is, we don’t have a working radio. | 坏消息是 我们的无线电坏了 |
[08:30] | Are you serious? | 你在说真的吗 |
[08:31] | I took part of it to make… | 我把它的一部分拿去做 |
[08:32] | I was third. I won third. | 第三名 我得了第三名 |
[08:34] | You took the part that we need to talk into right now, | 你把我们现在需要用来讲话的东西拿走了 |
[08:37] | ’cause we’re sinking. | 而我们正在下沉 |
[08:38] | And now my phone’s not getting a signal. | 而且我的手机现在也收不到信号了 |
[08:40] | – Me, either. -Nothing. | -我的也没有 -啥都没有 |
[08:41] | Wait, so we can’t call for help? | 等等 所以我们没法打电话求救 |
[08:43] | Well, there is a flare gun. | 有一支信号枪 |
[08:44] | Every boat should have one of these, | 每艘船都会有 |
[08:46] | but that’s for, like, a real emergency. | 但这只有在真正紧急的情况下才能用 |
[08:48] | Yeah, let’s all keep our eyes peeled for a real emergency. | 是吗 那咱得耐心等待紧急情况出现 |
[08:52] | Hmm, right. I see what you’re saying. | 好吧 我懂你意思了 |
[08:54] | Well, we’ve got one flare, | 只有一发照明弹 |
[08:55] | so this has to be the perfect shot. | 所以不成功便成仁 |
[08:59] | Maybe a fish will swim for help. | 说不定会有鱼游过来帮忙 |
[09:01] | Now what, Teddy? | 现在怎么办 泰迪 |
[09:02] | Now what do we do? | 现在我们要怎么办 |
[09:03] | Okay, calm down, Bob. | 冷静下 鲍勃 |
[09:04] | Why? Wh-Why should I calm down? | 为什么 我我为什么要冷静 |
[09:06] | Can I talk to you over here for a sec? | 我能和你私聊两句吗 |
[09:08] | Teddy messed up, all right, he did. | 泰迪是把事情搞砸了 是他的错 |
[09:10] | But blowing your top at him | 但对他发脾气 |
[09:12] | isn’t going to help anything. | 并没有任何用 |
[09:13] | We don’t know that, Lin, it might. | 那可不一定 琳 说不定有用呢 |
[09:14] | Look, just don’t go nuts on the poor guy. | 别对那可怜的家伙抓狂了 |
[09:17] | Fine, we’ll just calmly sink to the bottom of the ocean. | 得 那咱就等着慢慢沉入海底吧 |
[09:19] | Okay, everybody. | 各位 |
[09:20] | I might be partially to blame | 今天有些事的部分责任确实在我 |
[09:22] | for some stuff today, but I’ve got a plan. | 但我有解决方案了 |
[09:25] | I think we can make it to this little island right here. | 我觉得我们可以到这座小岛上去 |
[09:27] | The map says it’s a private island. | 地图上说这是座私人岛屿 |
[09:29] | You know, it could be Caffery’s Island. | 有可能是凯弗雷先生的岛 |
[09:30] | Mr. Caffery of Caffery’s Taffy? | 凯弗雷太妃糖公司的老板 |
[09:32] | And Caffery’s bootlegged liquor? | 上面有他的走私酒吗 |
[09:34] | I think we could all use a drink, right? | 我觉得我们都可以来一杯 对吧 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I could use a cordial. | 我想来杯甜酒 |
[09:39] | I think one of these little islands was his, or still is. | 其中一座岛可能曾是他的 也许现在还是 |
[09:42] | I mean, rich people can own stuff | 有钱人即使死了 |
[09:43] | even after they’re dead, right? | 也能继续拥有东西对吗 |
[09:44] | Dead raccoons act like they own the road. | 死掉的浣熊就经常霸占公路 |
[09:48] | Is there a dock? | 有码头吗 |
[09:49] | I’m not seeing a dock. | 我没看到码头 |
[09:51] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[09:52] | You hit a rock. A-A couple of rocks. | 你撞到小一块石头 好多块石头 |
[09:54] | They had it coming. | 他们自找的 |
[09:55] | Yeah, why not? Why not hit a couple of rocks? | 为什么 为什么会撞到一堆石头 |
[09:58] | I think this is as far as we’re going here. | 看来我们只能走到这了 |
[10:00] | We can’t get any closer to shore. | 我们没法再往岸边靠了 |
[10:03] | All right, I guess we’re getting wet. | 我猜我们要湿身了 |
[10:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:05] | It’s just like at the mall. | 就像去商场一样 |
[10:06] | Sometimes you got to park far away and hoof it. | 有时候你得把车停很远然后自己走过去 |
[10:09] | Dropping anchor. | 抛锚咯 |
[10:11] | Still got my eraser phone, Dad. | 我的橡黑板擦手机还在哦 老爸 |
[10:13] | And I’m not letting it get wet. | 我不会把它弄湿的 |
[10:14] | That’s great, Tina. | 很好 蒂娜 |
[10:15] | It’s super important right now. | 现在这超重要的 |
[10:17] | Tell me about it. | 那可不 |
[10:18] | Oh, land! | 陆地 |
[10:19] | You sweet son of a bitch, get over here. | 你这可爱的小贱人 来亲一个 |
[10:25] | 私人岛屿 不准擅自闯入 有危险 | |
[10:28] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[10:29] | You’d think if you had a private island, | 私人岛屿都买得起了 |
[10:31] | you could afford to get rid of the danger. | 怎么就没花点钱除掉”危险” |
[10:33] | Maybe it’s luxury danger. | 可能是很贵的危险 |
[10:34] | Dangier. | 奢侈危险 |
[10:35] | Well, we don’t have a choice. | 我们别无他法 |
[10:36] | We have to find help. | 我们得去求助 |
[10:37] | Look, on top of the hill. | 看 山顶上 |
[10:39] | There’s a house. | 有座房子 |
[10:40] | Good eye, Louise. | 好眼力 露易丝 |
[10:41] | Eh, I can notice things, too. | 我也能发现东西 |
[10:42] | Look, there’s an eraser on the ground. | 看 地上有个黑板擦 |
[10:44] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:45] | Wait. Starting up. | 等等 开机 |
[10:46] | Phew. It still works. | 还好 还能用 |
[10:49] | Did you guys hear something? | 你们有听到什么声音吗 |
[10:50] | Do you mean ever, or just now? | 你是说以前还是刚刚 |
[10:53] | I didn’t hear any… thing. | 我什么都没 听到 |
[10:54] | What the…? | 什么 |
[10:57] | Cows! Tell them we don’t sell hamburgers. | 大牛 告诉它们我们不卖牛肉汉堡 |
[11:00] | Tell them we don’t sell hamburgers. | 我们不卖牛肉汉堡 |
[11:02] | – Oh, no, oh, God. – What do we do? What do we do? | -天呐 -我们怎么办 我们怎么办 |
[11:05] | Uh, they keep moving closer. | 他们还在靠近 |
[11:07] | They look so mad. What’s their problem? | 它们看上去很生气 它们怎么了 |
[11:09] | And why are they so hairy? | 它们毛怎么这么多 |
[11:10] | Get a haircut and a job, you hippies. | 去剪个头找份工作吧 你们这群嬉皮士 |
[11:13] | How’d you get out of Burlington, Vermont? | 你们是怎么逃出佛蒙特伯灵顿的 |
[11:14] | Okay, everyone walk slowly to the right, | 好了 大家慢慢往右挪 |
[11:16] | and maybe don’t look them in the eyes. | 最好不要和它们对视 |
[11:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | Looking at my feet, very casual. | 看着我自己的脚 很随意的样子 |
[11:24] | They’re still coming. | 它们还在靠近 |
[11:24] | – Th-They’re not stopping. – Oh, no. | -它它们没有停下来 -糟了 |
[11:26] | I don’t like their attitude right now. | 我不喜欢它们此刻的态度 |
[11:28] | Yeah, they are mad at us. | 它们很生我们的气 |
[11:30] | Why are they mad at us? | 为什么要对我们生气 |
[11:31] | I think we should run. | 我觉得我们该跑了 |
[11:32] | I think we should, | 我觉得我们该 |
[11:33] | run toward those rocks. | 往石头那边跑 |
[11:34] | Good plan. | 好主意 |
[11:35] | I’m pretty sure cattle can’t climb rocks, right? | 牛肯定不会爬石头 对吧 |
[11:38] | And go, go, go, go, go. | 跑跑跑跑跑 |
[11:39] | Oh, no, oh, no, getting cut off. | 惨了惨了 被挡住了 |
[11:42] | We’re gonna go to those rocks. | 我们往那边石头上走 |
[11:43] | Okay, uh, we’ll keep going to these rocks! | 好吧 我们继续往这边的石头上去 |
[11:48] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[11:49] | Climb up towards the house. | 爬到房子那边去 |
[11:50] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们到那儿会合 |
[11:51] | I think we’ll be okay if we stay off the grass. | 只要我们不走草地应该就没事 |
[11:54] | Yeah, get off my lawn. | 离我的草坪远一点 |
[11:57] | I can’t believe I got us in this mess. | 不敢相信我让大家陷入了这一团糟的局面 |
[11:59] | Sea Me Now is right. | “来舰我”没错 |
[12:00] | See me bring a bunch of kids | 但见我把几个孩子 |
[12:02] | to an island with deadly cattle. | 带到一座疯牛乱窜的岛上来 |
[12:03] | Not the day I pictured. | 这可和我想的不太一样 |
[12:05] | Not how it looked on my vision board, | 我的计划不是这样 |
[12:06] | and not how I saw it going down with Denise. | 和丹妮丝的重逢不应该是这样 |
[12:08] | But maybe it wasn’t the best plan, I mean. | 可也许你的计划本来也没多好 |
[12:11] | What were you even going to say to Denise | 就算你没有这么大动静地撞船 |
[12:14] | if you didn’t crash the boat so loudly? | 你又能和丹妮丝说些什么呢 |
[12:17] | I guess I was going to say something like, | 我也许会说 |
[12:19] | “Ahoy, Denise.” | “嗨丹妮丝” |
[12:22] | and then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:23] | That’s all I had. | 没了 |
[12:25] | I’m useless. | 我真没用 |
[12:27] | well, maybe it would make you feel better | 我们来一次角色扮演 |
[12:29] | if we do some role-playing, | 你可能会好受一点 |
[12:30] | and, uh, we pretend it went great. | 我们假装一切进行得很顺利 |
[12:32] | And I’ll be Denise, and you be you. | 我演丹妮丝 你演你自己 |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | And I’ll be Denise’s boyfriend. | 那我演丹妮丝的男友 |
[12:36] | Proud owner of The Schoon Hound. | 迷人猎犬酒吧的老板 |
[12:39] | Ahoy, Denise. | 你好 丹妮丝 |
[12:40] | did you, did you see my boat? | 你 你看到我的船了吗 |
[12:42] | Ahoy to you, Teddy. | 你好 泰迪 |
[12:44] | Wow, look at your boat. | 你的船 |
[12:45] | It’s just beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[12:47] | Yeah, I’m super jealous. | 是的 我超嫉妒 |
[12:49] | And that woman with you, | 还有和你一起的那女的 |
[12:50] | the one with the glasses, she looks fun. | 戴眼镜的那个 她看起来很有趣 |
[12:53] | Is she your girlfriend? | 她是你女朋友吗 |
[12:54] | What? Who, Linda? | 什么 谁 琳达吗 |
[12:55] | No, she’s a friend. She’s-she’s Bob’s wife. | 不 她只是个朋友 她是鲍勃的老婆 |
[12:58] | Hi, you. I’m Denise. | 你好 我叫丹妮丝 |
[13:00] | I’m Linda. | 我叫琳达 |
[13:01] | Linda, I love that name. | 琳达 我喜欢这个名字 |
[13:03] | You look so smart. | 你好时髦 |
[13:04] | And who’s that cool teen with the barrette? | 那个戴发夹的酷小孩是谁 |
[13:06] | I assume she’s got her own cell phone. | 这样的姑娘肯定拥有自己的手机 |
[13:08] | I think you guys are getting a little off track. | 我想你们有点跑偏了 |
[13:10] | Right, right, right. | 对对对 |
[13:11] | Teddy, you look great. | 泰迪 你看上去不错 |
[13:13] | Leaving you for this idiot | 为了这个白痴离开你 |
[13:15] | was the dumbest thing I ever did. | 是我做过的最愚蠢的事 |
[13:16] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[13:18] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[13:19] | You should be with Denise, not me. | 丹妮丝应该和你在一起 不是和我 |
[13:20] | I’ve got The Schoon Hound, I’ll be fine. | 我有迷人猎犬酒吧 我会没事的 |
[13:22] | Come on, let’s give love a second chance. | 让我们再给爱一次机会吧 |
[13:24] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[13:25] | I say, “Let’s do it.” | 就这么决定了 |
[13:27] | Let’s get back together. | 我们重新在一起吧 |
[13:28] | I’m going to fix up my boat again. | 我会再次修好我的船的 |
[13:30] | And then we’ll fix up our marriage. | 然后我们会修复我们的婚姻 |
[13:31] | End scene. | 剧终 |
[13:33] | Oh, my God, I’m crying. I just got chills. | 我的天 我哭了 鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[13:34] | Can we do one where you say, | 我们能再演一次吗 |
[13:36] | “It looks like you lost ten pounds”? | 这次你要说”你是不是轻了十磅” |
[13:38] | How long should we wait for him? | 我们还要等他多久 |
[13:39] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[13:40] | Wait for who? | 等谁 |
[13:41] | I forget who was behind us. | 我忘了是谁在我们后面 |
[13:43] | That wasn’t, uh… | 也没有 |
[13:45] | so… so tough. | 太 太累 |
[13:48] | Here we are. | 我们来了 |
[13:49] | Good news, everybody. | 好消息 各位 |
[13:50] | We did our role-playing game, | 我们玩了角色扮演的游戏 |
[13:52] | and we came to the conclusion | 得出一个结论 |
[13:53] | that as soon as we get off the island, | 一离开这个岛 |
[13:55] | Denise and I are going to get back together. | 丹妮丝就会和我重新在一起 |
[13:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:58] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[14:00] | It sounds worse when he says it. | 话到他嘴里就变味儿了 |
[14:03] | You weren’t there, Bob. | 你当时不在 鲍勃 |
[14:04] | I was there. | 我在 |
[14:05] | I played that no-good son of a bitch boyfriend of hers. | 我演的她那个一无是处的混蛋男友 |
[14:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:09] | Hey, look at us. | 看啊 |
[14:09] | Almost to the house on the hill. | 我们快到山上那座房子了 |
[14:11] | They’d better have cable and kettle corn. | 他们最好有有线电视和爆米花 |
[14:14] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[14:15] | We’re supposed to go over that? | 我们要从那上面过去吗 |
[14:17] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[14:19] | I’ll go, and if I make it across, | 我先走 如果我过去了 |
[14:21] | I’ll call for help. | 就去找人帮忙 |
[14:23] | That was a super creak. | 嘎吱得好厉害 |
[14:25] | It’s super creaky, yow! | 好大声 |
[14:27] | I don’t know, Teddy. | 我说 泰迪 |
[14:28] | It seems like that bridge might completely fall apart. | 这桥看上去好像会彻底塌掉 |
[14:31] | It might, | 也许会 |
[14:31] | but that’s a risk I got to take. | 但我必须冒这个险 |
[14:33] | Okay, good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[14:34] | You guys wait here. | 你们等在这儿 |
[14:35] | I was born to be on Team Wait Here. | 我从来都是留下来观望那一队的 |
[14:37] | Okay, here I go. | 好的 我走了 |
[14:42] | Making progress. | 前进中 |
[14:43] | Careful, Teddy. | 小心 泰迪 |
[14:44] | Wait till Denise hears about this. | 丹妮丝知道这事儿 |
[14:46] | This is going to make one very impressive story. | 肯定得对我刮目相看 |
[14:48] | If I don’t make it, tell her I died a hero. | 如果我失败了 告诉她我英勇牺牲了 |
[14:51] | So you’ll be dead, but you still want to impress her. | 就是说你死了 也还想让她记住你 |
[14:54] | And kind of, uh, embellish it a little. | 记得帮我 稍微润色一下 |
[14:56] | You know, maybe I did a cool flip | 可以说我像跳水选手一样 |
[14:58] | like a diver or something. | 来了个帅气的空翻 之类的 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I guess. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | – Yeah, we’ll, we’ll tell her. – Okay. | -好 我们会告诉她的 -好的 |
[15:03] | Boy, this, uh, bridge does not feel sturdy. | 老天 这桥感觉真不怎么结实 |
[15:06] | Guys? Guys? | 伙计们 |
[15:08] | Guys, behind you. | 伙计们 你们后面 |
[15:10] | Everybody over the bridge. | 所有人上桥 |
[15:12] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[15:13] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[15:15] | I’m glad this is easy for you, | 你觉得这很轻松吗 |
[15:17] | but I’m freaking out! | 我都快吓死了 |
[15:20] | Careful, careful, careful, okay. | 小心 好了 |
[15:22] | Okay, the cows are smarter than we are. | 好了 这些牛比我们聪明 |
[15:25] | They’re not getting on this bridge. | 它们不会上桥的 |
[15:26] | Just keep moving | 继续前进 |
[15:27] | and try not to be heavy, everybody. | 所有人脚步都别太重 |
[15:29] | Hey, I skipped brunch today. | 我今天可没吃早午饭 |
[15:31] | No, I didn’t. | 其实我吃了 |
[15:32] | Okay, step by step. | 好的 一步一步走 |
[15:34] | Easy does it. | 不着急 |
[15:36] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[15:37] | Let the eraser go. | 扔了板擦吧 |
[15:38] | Y-You need both hands. | 你需要两只手 |
[15:39] | But I haven’t lost it this whole time. | 今天我一直没弄丢它 |
[15:41] | I’m not about to let go of it now. | 我不要现在放弃 |
[15:42] | You can have a phone, all right? | 我给你买手机 好吗 |
[15:43] | Just grab on to the rail. | 快抓住扶手 |
[15:45] | Oh, okay, cool. | 好吧 那敢情好 |
[15:48] | That was a great eraser. | 它是个好板擦 |
[15:50] | One of the best. | 板擦中的佼佼者 |
[15:51] | Terrible reception, though. | 但是信号很差 |
[15:57] | We made it. | 我们过来了 |
[15:58] | Oh, my babies. | 我的孩子们 |
[16:00] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[16:01] | What are you doing here? | 在这里做什么 |
[16:02] | Just kicking it. | 冷静 |
[16:03] | W-We’re not here on purpose. | 我们不是有意闯进来的 |
[16:05] | Get out of here. This is private property. | 快离开 这是私人领地 |
[16:07] | We know, it’s Caffery’s Island. | 我们知道 这是凯弗雷的岛 |
[16:09] | Yes, and it’s my job to protect it. | 是的 我的工作就是保护它 |
[16:11] | So get off this island. | 赶紧走人 |
[16:12] | We’d love to, sir, but we’re stranded here | 我们也想 先生 但是我们在这里搁浅了 |
[16:14] | and we just want to use your phone. | 我们只想用下你的电话 |
[16:15] | Also, please don’t weed-whack us. | 还有 请不要用除草机削我们 |
[16:17] | I might if you don’t skedaddle. | 如果你们再不走我可不敢保证 |
[16:19] | Imagine this is your shins. | 把这想象成你们的胫骨 |
[16:23] | No, we-we get it. | 我们知道了 |
[16:24] | Just listen, | 听着 |
[16:25] | Teddy’s boat is all busted and crashed | 泰迪的船被岛附近的礁石 |
[16:27] | on the rocks out there. | 完全撞烂了 |
[16:28] | I’m Teddy. | 我是泰迪 |
[16:29] | The guy with the boat that he was just talking about. | 就是他刚说的船的主人 |
[16:31] | Right. So can we borrow your phone to call for help? | 对 我们能借你的电话求救吗 |
[16:34] | All right, I won’t whack you. Come on in. | 好吧 我不割你们了 进来吧 |
[16:37] | I’ll give you a tour | 我带你们参观一下 |
[16:38] | and I’ll see if I have any of my trespasser’s punch. | 顺便看看还有没有招待闯入者的潘趣酒 |
[16:40] | Ooh, punch! | 潘趣酒欸 |
[16:42] | And this is the parlor. | 这是客厅 |
[16:44] | So, uh, is this where the phone is? | 所以 这有电话吗 |
[16:46] | We’ll get there eventually. | 会找到的 |
[16:48] | I’m just guessing, | 我猜猜 |
[16:48] | but is it just you out here by yourself, Nathaniel? | 这是不是就你一个人 纳撒尼尔 |
[16:51] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:52] | Just me and my gardening tools and the cattle. | 只有我和我的园艺工具 还有牛 |
[16:55] | Yeah, you could put that down at any time. | 你知道 你可以把手上那东西放下的 |
[16:57] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:58] | And why are there terrifying cattle | 这岛上为什么会有 |
[17:00] | running wild on this island? | 到处疯跑的可怕牦牛 |
[17:02] | Those are Highland longhorns. | 那些是苏格兰长角牛 |
[17:04] | Mr. Caffery imported them all the way from Scotland. | 凯弗雷先生大费周章从苏格兰运来的 |
[17:07] | They were a gift to the love of his life, Gwendolyn. | 是给他一生挚爱格温多林小姐的礼物 |
[17:10] | She was Scottish! | 她是苏格兰人 |
[17:12] | But she did not return his affections. | 遗憾的是 她并不领情 |
[17:15] | Hell, he bought this island for her. | 他给她买下了这座岛 |
[17:17] | For Gwendolyn, the Scot! | 献给格温多林 苏格兰小姐 |
[17:18] | Yup. And he named it How-Boutcha-Love-Me Island. | 对 还给它取名叫”敢不敢爱我” |
[17:21] | And he built this house for her, | 然后又给她建了这座房子 |
[17:23] | which he named | 取名为 |
[17:24] | “The house that Caffery built for Gwendolyn.” | “凯弗雷为格温多林建的房子” |
[17:26] | That man had all the money in the world, | 他有天底下用不完的财富 |
[17:29] | but he couldn’t get the woman he loved to love him back. | 却不能赢得心仪女人的芳心 |
[17:32] | She left him for an Austrian count named Lipshitz. | 她为一名奥地利伯爵利普希茨离开了他 |
[17:35] | And the cattle have overrun this island ever since. | 从那之后 牛群便在这岛上泛滥成灾 |
[17:38] | Wait, Teddy, you’re just like Caffery. | 泰迪 你就是凯弗雷的翻版 |
[17:40] | – I am? – Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[17:41] | Caffery did all this stuff to impress this Gwendolyn lady. | 凯弗雷费尽心思赢取格温多林小姐的欢心 |
[17:45] | It’ just like you with your boat. | 你造那船也是这目的 |
[17:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:47] | Yes! Finally! | 你终于醒悟了 |
[17:49] | I could buy an island! | 我也该去买下一座岛 |
[17:50] | For Denise. That’ll help me win her back. | 献给丹妮丝 这样她就会回到我身边 |
[17:52] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -老天爷啊 -咋了 |
[17:54] | Teddy! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 泰迪 醒一醒 醒一醒 |
[17:56] | Bob, Bob, Bob! | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[17:57] | Teddy, I think what Bob is trying to say | 泰迪 我想鲍勃想说的是 |
[17:59] | is that you should forget about Denise. | 你应该忘掉丹妮丝 |
[18:01] | And forget about our fun and creative role-playing, | 也忘掉我们有趣且创意满分的角色扮演 |
[18:03] | which maybe was not so helpful. | 那或许没啥用 |
[18:05] | I’m still proud of the work I did. | 我还是为我的表演自豪 |
[18:06] | You don’t have to let Denise know you’re doing all right. | 你不必让丹妮丝知道你过得很好 |
[18:08] | You can just do all right. | 你自己知道就行了 |
[18:10] | And you are all right, all right? | 而且你确实过得很好 对吗 |
[18:12] | If you would just stop it. | 你必须醒一醒 |
[18:13] | Okay, okay, okay, Bobby, let him go. | 行了行了 放开他 鲍勃 |
[18:15] | Or shake him more? | 或者再多摇他两下 |
[18:16] | Or give him a raspberry on his belly. | 往他肚皮上吹气 |
[18:18] | That’ll teach him. | 给他点教训 |
[18:19] | It’s just, we love you, Teddy. | 泰迪 我们爱你 |
[18:21] | We want the best for you. | 我们想看到你好好的 |
[18:22] | Wow, look at you people. | 太感人了 |
[18:24] | Listen, I don’t offer this to most trespassers, | 好吧 一般的闯入者我可不提供这待遇 |
[18:27] | but you folks seem odd. | 但你们比较特别 |
[18:29] | Okay… | 所以呢 |
[18:31] | You don’t need to use the phone. | 你们用不着电话了 |
[18:32] | I got a boat and a lot of time. | 我有船 和大把的时间 |
[18:34] | I could tow you home. | 我可以拖你们回去 |
[18:36] | You-you have a boat? | 你 你有船 |
[18:37] | Yes. Got a couple. | 对 有几艘 |
[18:38] | In the boathouse. | 在船库里 |
[18:39] | Boathouse? We didn’t see a boathouse. | 船库 我们没看见有船库啊 |
[18:41] | ‘Cause you came up on the wrong side of the island. | 那是因为你们走错入口了 |
[18:44] | The front of the property’s beautiful. | 这岛的正面很美的 |
[18:46] | Have a look. | 来看看吧 |
[18:47] | That’s the place to trespass. | 要闯也该从那闯 |
[18:49] | Oh, yeah, that’s good trespassing. | 你说得对 从那闯一定不错 |
[18:50] | Next time maybe. | 下次吧 |
[18:52] | Geez, you dinged it up pretty good. | 老天 你这洞可不小 |
[18:55] | Nobody light a match or flick your butts over this way. | 都别往这边扔火柴和烟屁股啊 |
[18:57] | You’re leaking diesel all over the place. | 柴油都漏一船了 |
[18:59] | Did he say “Flick your butts?” | 他刚才是说扔屁股吗 |
[19:01] | Excuse me, where can we flick our butts? | 请问 我们该把屁股往哪扔 |
[19:03] | ‘Cause that needs to happen pretty soon. | 我已经等不及了 |
[19:07] | Dad, I wanted to say thank you for thinking | 老爸 谢谢你愿意 |
[19:09] | I’m responsible enough for my own cell phone. | 把一部手机托付给我 |
[19:11] | Which we both agree I am. | 我俩都知道我能担起那个责任 |
[19:12] | Yes, Tina. You’ll be a great… | 是的 蒂娜 你会是个好的 |
[19:14] | cell phone owner. | 手机主人 |
[19:15] | I know. I will. Someday. | 我知道 一定会的 在未来的某天 |
[19:18] | But I don’t want my own cell phone right now. | 但我现在不需要手机了 |
[19:20] | You don’t? | 真的吗 |
[19:20] | No, I couldn’t take my eyes | 对 我今天一整天 |
[19:21] | off the eraser the whole day. | 都没敢让黑板擦离开我的视线 |
[19:23] | And if you’re always looking down, | 可如果总低着头 |
[19:24] | then you’re missing what’s around… you. | 就会错过身边的风景 |
[19:26] | What’s around you. | 你身边的风景 |
[19:27] | Oh. Okay, Tina. I guess… that’s great. | 好吧 蒂娜 我看这 挺好的 |
[19:30] | Cheaper, too. | 钱也省了 |
[19:31] | And I think you should read more, Dad. | 还有老爸 我觉得你应该多读书 |
[19:32] | I feel like I’ve never seen you read a book. | 我印象中好像从没见你读过书 |
[19:34] | Okay. That’s enough, Tina. | 够了 蒂娜 |
[19:35] | And have you ever sat down and talked to Mom, | 你有坐下来认真和老妈谈过话吗 |
[19:37] | just really talked? | 只是谈话 |
[19:40] | Dad, no more screen time for you. | 老爸 不许你再盯着屏幕看了 |
[19:42] | We’re gonna have to take your phone away. | 我们要没收你的手机 |
[19:44] | Yup. | 得 |
[19:57] | That’s that. | 结束了 |
[20:00] | That’s a fire! | 起火了 |
[20:01] | Teddy! Did you do that? | 泰迪 是你干的吗 |
[20:02] | I did. You were right, Bob. | 是的 你说得对 鲍勃 |
[20:04] | Okay, but I mean, I didn’t say set it on fire. | 可是 我没让你烧了他 |
[20:06] | Tell you the truth, I never even liked boats. | 实话告诉你吧 我从来都不喜欢船 |
[20:08] | Eh, you know who likes boats? | 知道谁才喜欢船吗 |
[20:10] | Guys that are trying to impress their exes, that’s who. | 那些想要讨好前任的人 |
[20:12] | – Not me. – I Like boats. | -而我不是 -我就喜欢船 |
[20:14] | Should we be towing that still? | 我们还要一直拖着她吗 |
[20:16] | I mean… maybe we cut her loose? | 我看 要不把绳子松了吧 |
[20:18] | – ‘Cause it’s on fire? – Cuttin’ her loose! | -她都燃了 -松绳 |
[20:20] | Teddy, you could’ve sold that boat | 泰迪 你其实可以把船的零件什么的 |
[20:22] | for parts or something, right? | 卖了换钱的 |
[20:24] | Or, I mean, I would have taken a free boat. | 或者 我也不介意免费得到一艘船 |
[20:27] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[20:28] | Nah, a fresh start is good. | 算了 重新开始比较好 |
[20:29] | Time for me to live my life for me. | 是时候过我自己的人生了 |
[20:31] | I’m pretty sure all of our wallets and stuff were on there. | 我非常确定我们的钱包和家当都还在上面 |
[20:35] | Oh, yeah? Huh. | 是吗 |
[20:37] | So… A fresh start for all of us then, huh? | 那我们都可以重新开始了 是吧 |
[20:42] | Guess the steering wheel from my truck’s on there, too. | 我卡车的方向盘貌似也还在上面 |
[20:44] | Can I get a ride home with you guys? | 我能搭你们的车回家吗 |
[20:46] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[20:47] | The way home’s mostly straight. | 算了 回去的路大多是直线 |
[20:49] | I’ll probably make it. | 不用方向盘应该也行 |
[20:50] | *Somewhere beyond the sea* | *在大海的那一头* |
[20:55] | *Somewhere waitin’ for me* | *有伊人为我守候* |
[21:00] | *My lover stands on golden sands* | *伫立金色沙滩* |
[21:05] | *And watches the ships that go sailin’* | *眺望往来船帆* |
[21:11] | *Somewhere beyond the sea* | *在大海的那一边* |
[21:16] | She’s there watching for me | *伊人盼与我相见* |
[21:20] | *If I could fly like birds on high…* | *若能似鸟般高飞* |