时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Will somebody get that? | 你们谁去接下电话 |
[00:03] | Gene, why don’t you get the phone? | 吉恩 你接啊 |
[00:04] | You’re so good at it. | 你不是很擅长么 |
[00:06] | You know, it could be someone | 也许是有人 |
[00:07] | offering free chicken satay… | 送免费的烤鸡肉串哦 |
[00:09] | I’ll get it, I’ll get it! | 我去接 我去接 |
[00:11] | Bob’s Burg… | 开心汉 |
[00:12] | It’s all over my ear! | 全粘我耳朵上了 |
[00:14] | You just got gooped. | 你被”黏”啦 |
[00:16] | Grape jelly. | 葡萄果酱啊 |
[00:17] | This is the best prank war we’ve ever had. | 这简直是我们玩过最好的恶作剧 |
[00:20] | Goop there it is. | “黏”人恶作剧 |
[00:21] | Did I just miss a goop? | 我是不是错过了一个”黏”作剧 |
[00:23] | Haven’t you kids done enough gooping? | 你们还没黏够吗 |
[00:25] | Never! | 永远黏不够 |
[00:27] | Guacamole! | 鳄梨酱 |
[00:29] | No! Shaving cream! | 哎呀 刮胡膏 |
[00:32] | Hummus! | 鹰嘴豆泥 |
[00:33] | Toothpaste! | 牙膏 |
[00:34] | Double goop! Double goop! | 二连黏 我被二连黏了 |
[00:36] | So, pretty much just a huge waste of food. | 你们这样就只是在浪费食物 |
[00:38] | And toiletries. | 和纸巾 |
[00:40] | You kids didn’t goop the phone in the kitchen, did you? | 你们没搞厨房的电话吧 |
[00:42] | Well, there’s no way to know for sure. | 我们可不能保证什么 |
[00:43] | It’s clean. | 干净的 |
[00:44] | I mean, as clean as it ever is. | 我是说 脏是脏 至少没被黏 |
[00:46] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[00:47] | Hello, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[00:48] | It’s Skip Marooch. | 我是奇斯基普·马瑞琪奇 |
[00:49] | The celebrity chef! | 那位名厨 |
[00:51] | Skip Marooch. Hi. | 奇斯基普·马瑞琪奇 你好 |
[00:52] | I… I can barely hear you. | 我听不太清你说什么 |
[00:54] | I’m in a helicopter. | 我在直升机里 |
[00:55] | I’m searching for exotic spices for my new book. | 我在为我的新书寻找异国香料 |
[00:58] | Is that a good way to do that? | 你确定这是个好方法吗 |
[01:00] | I mean, spices are so small. | 香料不是都很小吗 |
[01:02] | Listen, you know how much I like your food, right? | 你知道我有多喜欢你做的食物吧 |
[01:04] | Yeah. Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:05] | I just got off the phone | 我刚和 |
[01:06] | with a journalist for coasters magazine. | 《杯垫》杂志的记者通了电话 |
[01:09] | They’re doing a piece on unknown restaurants. | 他们要为无名餐馆做一篇报道 |
[01:12] | It’s like an “undiscovered gems” kind of thing. | 有点类似餐厅界的”沧海遗珠” |
[01:14] | I told them they should try your place, Bob. | 我告诉他们应该去你的店看看 鲍勃 |
[01:17] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[01:18] | I mean, we’re not unknown, Skip. | 但我们并非无名餐馆 |
[01:21] | I mean, I feel like we’re sort of under-known. | 我们应该算尚未出名 |
[01:23] | No, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[01:24] | But here’s the thing, | 但问题是 |
[01:25] | they have to do it today. | 他们今天就得去 |
[01:27] | Can you do 3:00, Bob? | 三点可以吗 鲍勃 |
[01:29] | Uh, yeah! | 可以 |
[01:30] | Great! This’ll really put you on the map. | 太好了 你肯定会一炮成名的 |
[01:32] | Wow. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:33] | Did I tell you I’m in a helicopter? | 我跟你说我在直升机上了吗 |
[01:35] | Yep. Yep, that’s great. | 说了 很牛逼 |
[01:37] | This is exciting. | 好事儿来了 |
[01:38] | Guess who that was? | 猜猜刚刚那是谁 |
[01:39] | Alive or dead? | 活人还是死人 |
[01:40] | No. Linda. | 别闹 琳达 |
[01:41] | It was Skip Marooch. | 是斯基普·马瑞琪 |
[01:43] | Oh. That’s why you said “Skip Marooch” | 难怪你接电话的时候 |
[01:45] | when you picked up the phone. | 喊了声斯基普·马瑞琪 |
[01:46] | He told this magazine writer about us | 他跟一家杂志的记者提到我们 |
[01:47] | and now he’s coming here this afternoon at 3:00 | 那人今天下午三点要来店里 |
[01:49] | to do a profile on us. | 给我们做个专题报道 |
[01:51] | He’s bringing a photographer with him. | 还会带一个摄影师 |
[01:52] | I hope it’s Annie Leibovitz. | 希望是安妮·莱柏维兹 |
[01:52] | 美国肖像摄影师 曾拍摄黛咪·摩尔怀孕时的裸照 | |
[01:54] | I want to be pregnant and painted like Demi Moore! | 我想怀孕然后像黛咪·摩尔一样涂颜料拍裸照 |
[01:56] | What magazine is it? | 是什么杂志 |
[01:58] | Coasters. | 《杯垫》 |
[01:59] | Coasters? | 《杯垫》 |
[02:00] | Coasters. | 《杯垫》 |
[02:01] | You read Coasters? | 你看《杯垫》吗 |
[02:03] | Everybody reads Coasters. | 人人都看《杯垫》 |
[02:04] | It’s that free magazine. | 就是那本免费的杂志嘛 |
[02:05] | You can’t not read Coasters. | 没人不看《杯垫》 |
[02:07] | Aunt Gayle bought me a subscription. | 盖尔姨妈给我订了那杂志 |
[02:08] | But now I’m finding out it’s free. | 原来是免费的 |
[02:10] | A profile! | 专题报道 |
[02:12] | That’s practically the cover! | 跟上封面差不多了 |
[02:13] | What am I gonna wear? | 我穿什么呢 |
[02:14] | Wait, what are you gonna wear? | 等等 你要穿什么 |
[02:15] | Are you ready for this? | 你做好准备了吗 |
[02:17] | I’m… Yeah, of course. | 我 当然了 |
[02:18] | I mean, I’ve done interviews before. | 我以前也接受过采访 |
[02:19] | – When? – In the bathtub. | -什么时候 -浴缸里 |
[02:21] | I do both parts. | 我自问自答 |
[02:22] | How do they go? | 进行得怎么样 |
[02:23] | Some go well. | 有些还行 |
[02:24] | I walked out of one. | 有一个问题我拒答了 |
[02:25] | What were they asking you? | 他们问你什么了 |
[02:26] | Were they ding-dong questions, | 是关于你的小弟弟的吗 |
[02:27] | and you didn’t want to go there? | 所以你才不想答吗 |
[02:28] | Maybe this afternoon, | 我希望你们今天下午 |
[02:29] | if you could all just act… | 可以展现出 |
[02:30] | like normal people that are… | 和普通人没什么两样 |
[02:32] | totally different people… | 但又和平时的自己 |
[02:34] | than the people that you are. | 完全不同的形象 |
[02:35] | I’ll be Tina. Tina, you be me. | 我当蒂娜 蒂娜 你当我 |
[02:37] | Okay. I’ll be Gene, I like his whole deal. | 好的 我当吉恩 这计划我喜欢 |
[02:40] | Also, no more gooping. | 还有 不要在搞”黏”作剧了 |
[02:41] | No more future goopings. | 以后不搞”黏”作剧 |
[02:43] | You got it, buddy. | 没问题 伙计 |
[02:44] | Louise, I am serious. | 露易丝 我是认真的 |
[02:45] | Yeah, there will be no goopings put into action | 我保证 除了当下正在进行 |
[02:47] | excluding any and all current or existing goopings | 或已经完成的以外 |
[02:49] | that have heretofore been laid. | 不会再有任何”黏”作剧 |
[02:51] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:52] | This could be big for us. | 这搞不好会让我们一炮成名 |
[02:54] | I know, it’s friggin’ Coasters, Bob. | 我知道 这可是《杯垫》杂志啊 |
[02:55] | Hey, maybe you should do some practice | 也许你该练习下 |
[02:57] | questions for your interview. | 如何回答问题 |
[02:58] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 你问 |
[02:59] | Okay, here we go. | 好 来了哈 |
[03:01] | Who is Bob Belcher? | 鲍勃·贝尔彻是谁 |
[03:03] | What is Bob Belcher? | 鲍勃·贝尔彻是什么 |
[03:05] | Where is Bob Belcher? | 鲍勃·贝尔彻在哪儿 |
[03:08] | Okay, Lin, that… | 琳 |
[03:09] | Why is Bob Belcher? | 为什么是鲍勃·贝尔彻 |
[03:10] | They’re not gonna ask questions like that. | 他们不会问这种问题 |
[03:12] | – Ever. – Why? No, yeah. | -绝不会 -为什么 会的 |
[03:13] | And you’re waving a knife in my face, | 还有你拿着刀在我面前晃 |
[03:15] | which is making me nervous, Lin. | 会让我很紧张 琳 |
[03:17] | You’re rattled. Good. | 你慌了 很好 |
[03:18] | That’s the first honest thing you’ve said all day. | 这是你一整天说的第一句实话 |
[03:20] | Oh, I think I might be getting diarrhea. | 我貌似要闹肚子了 |
[03:22] | Okay, too honest. | 也别太坦诚 |
[03:23] | Oh… Panic poops. | 一紧张就想拉 |
[03:25] | Oh, my god. | 天 |
[03:26] | I keep forgetting Gene clogged the employee toilet. | 我总是忘记吉恩把员工厕所给堵了 |
[03:28] | Yeah, he flushed all his old stuffed animals down there. | 他把自己的旧毛绒玩具都冲下去了 |
[03:30] | – He’s a big boy now. – Right. I know. | -想证明自己长大了 -是 我知道 |
[03:32] | It’s just… We should deal with it. | 我的意思是 我们应该处理下 |
[03:34] | No. He isn’t ready. | 不 他还没准备好 |
[03:35] | He visits ’em in there. | 他偶尔还会去看看 |
[03:36] | Oh, boy. I’ll use the restaurant bathroom. | 天呐 我去用餐馆的洗手间 |
[03:45] | Is there something on this toilet seat?! | 马桶座上是有东西吗 |
[03:46] | Uh-oh, dad! | 老爸 |
[03:47] | You just got gooped! | 你被”黏”了 |
[03:49] | It was supposed to be for Gene, | 本来是给吉恩准备的 |
[03:51] | But he didn’t take his mid-morning bathroom break | 但不知为什么他今天上午 |
[03:52] | for some reason. | 没像往常一样去厕所 |
[03:53] | I’m on a cheese cleanse! | 我在养生 只吃奶酪 |
[03:55] | Physically and spiritually! | 生理上和精神上都是 |
[03:57] | Louise, what exactly is this? | 露易丝 你到底弄的啥 |
[03:59] | It’s grease or something. | 应该是某种油吧 |
[04:01] | It was in a jar Teddy left in the basement. | 是泰迪放在地下室的罐子里的东西 |
[04:04] | Is it possible it’s glue? | 有可能是胶水吗 |
[04:06] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道 怎么啦 |
[04:07] | Because I’m stuck to the toilet! | 我被粘在马桶上了 |
[04:13] | I can’t get up. | 我起不来了 |
[04:14] | Louise, you glued me to the toilet. | 露易丝 你把我粘马桶上了 |
[04:16] | It was supposed to be slimy non-sticky goop, | 我的初衷是弄只黏不粘的东西 |
[04:19] | and it was supposed to be Gene! | 而且是整吉恩的 |
[04:21] | The door’s locked. | 门锁上了 |
[04:22] | I know! | 我知道 |
[04:23] | I can’t reach it! | 我够不着 |
[04:24] | We need to get in there. Oh, my god, Bob! | 我们得进去 天呐 鲍勃 |
[04:27] | The guys from coasters are coming! | 《杯垫》的人就要来了 |
[04:28] | Yes, Linda, I remember. | 是的 琳达 我没忘 |
[04:30] | God, I hate this stupid toilet that Felix put in here! | 天 我恨死费力克斯装的这个破厕所了 |
[04:33] | It doesn’t even have a seat. | 连座圈都没有 |
[04:34] | It’s Swiss. | 是瑞士产的 |
[04:35] | It’s like a really nice prison toilet. | 类似很高级的监狱厕所 |
[04:37] | Louise, what if a customer came in here? | 露易丝 要是刚刚是客人进来上厕所呢 |
[04:39] | They would have sued. | 他们会告我们的 |
[04:40] | I’m your dad, and I want to sue you! | 我是你老爸 我都想告你 |
[04:42] | What about Teddy? Sue him. | 泰迪呢 告他啊 |
[04:44] | Leaving his goop everywhere, just taunting me with it. | 乱放他的”黏”物 还诱惑我 |
[04:47] | Classic goop suit. | 典型的”黏”作剧诉讼案 |
[04:48] | Linda, call Teddy. | 琳达 给泰迪打电话 |
[04:49] | Yeah. Sue his ass! | 对 告他 |
[04:50] | No, Tina, we’re not… | 不 蒂娜 我们不 |
[04:52] | He’ll know how to fix this. | 他应该知道怎么处理这情况 |
[04:53] | Yeah. Call him to ask him to fix it. | 对 给他打电话让他来处理 |
[04:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:58] | Teddy, Bob had panic poops because a magazine is coming, | 泰迪 鲍勃因为杂志要来采访紧张到去厕所 |
[05:00] | and then Louise put some stuff you left in our basement | 没想露易丝在马桶上涂了你留在 |
[05:02] | on the toilet seat. | 我们的地下室的东西 |
[05:03] | It was something in a jar. | 是罐子里的什么东西 |
[05:04] | And Bob sat in it and he got stuck… | 鲍勃坐上去后就被粘住了 |
[05:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[05:08] | That’s Teddy’s sticky spackle! | 那是泰迪牌超黏抹墙粉 |
[05:10] | – Teddy’s what? – Sticky spackle! | -泰迪啥 -超黏抹墙粉 |
[05:11] | I invented it! It’s stronger than superglue. | 我发明的 比强力胶还厉害 |
[05:13] | Well, how do you get it off? | 那要怎么弄下来 |
[05:14] | You gotta use nail polish remover. | 用洗甲水 |
[05:16] | All right. I’ll get the nail polish remover, | 行 我去拿洗甲水 |
[05:18] | But you gotta come down here as fast as you can | 但你还是要尽快过来 |
[05:19] | and get this door open. | 把门给弄开 |
[05:21] | Listen, I-I would, but I just started a therapy session. | 我也想 但我刚开始心里治疗 |
[05:23] | Dr. Marjorie says that I spend all my time | 马乔里医生说 我一辈子 |
[05:25] | Fixing things for other people, so who fixes me? | 都在帮别人解决问题 可谁来帮我呢 |
[05:29] | Screw it! | 去他的 |
[05:29] | Bob needs me. | 鲍勃需要我 |
[05:30] | I’m coming as fast as I can, Linda! | 琳达 我马上过来 |
[05:33] | We got customers. | 来客人了 |
[05:34] | Gene, put an out-of-order sign on the door. | 吉恩 去挂块故障的牌子 |
[05:36] | – On it. – Good. | -马上 -很好 |
[05:37] | Wait, what should it say? | 等等 要怎么写 |
[05:38] | “Out of order: Dad stuck on toilet.” | 厕所故障 老爸被粘马桶上了 |
[05:40] | No. | 不行 |
[05:41] | What about, “Out of order: toilet cursed with evil!” | 厕所故障 马桶惨遭不幸 这个如何 |
[05:44] | Kids, just… Stop drawing attention to the door. | 孩子们 别把注意力都吸引过来就好 |
[05:46] | Go help your mother. | 去帮你们老妈 |
[05:48] | Hi, Linda! | 你好 琳达 |
[05:49] | I’m ready to make Bob pretty. | 我来给鲍勃化妆了 |
[05:51] | I brought my scissors and my tweezers. | 我带了剪子和镊子 |
[05:54] | Hi, Gretchen! | 格雷琴 嗨 |
[05:55] | Gretchen’s here, Bob. | 鲍勃 格雷琴来了 |
[05:56] | She’s gonna get you camera-ready. | 她来给你化妆 |
[05:58] | Kids, go wait on the other customers. | 孩子们 去招待客人 |
[05:59] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都会好的 |
[06:02] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都会好的 |
[06:05] | *Bad stuff happens in the bathroom * | *厕所里总有坏事发生* |
[06:09] | *I’m just glad that it happens in a vacuum * | *还好别人看不到* |
[06:12] | *Can’t let them see me with my pants down * | *可不能让他们看见我光着屁股* |
[06:16] | *Coasters magazine is gonna be my big chance now * | *《杯垫》是我的大好机会* |
[06:20] | *But I’ll be outta here in no time * | *我很快就会出去* |
[06:24] | *I’ll be doing interviews and feelin’ just fine * | *接受采访 风光无限* |
[06:27] | *Today is gonna be a great day * | *今天会是个好日子* |
[06:31] | *I’ll do Coasters magazine * | *我会上《杯垫》杂志* |
[06:33] | *and blow everyone away * | *惊艳四方* |
[06:35] | *Let’s be clear | *先声明* |
[06:38] | *I did absolutely nothing wrong | *我啥也没做错* |
[06:41] | *I’m not to blame, it’s not my fault | *别怪我 我没错* |
[06:43] | *This is just to say | *也就是说* |
[06:46] | *If Gene had pooped like every day | *要是吉恩像往常一样去拉屎* |
[06:48] | *This would have all just blown away | *这一切都不会发生* |
[06:50] | *But he’ll be out of there in no time | *不过他很快就会出去* |
[06:54] | *No one’s gonna blame me, I’ll be doing just fine | *没人会怪我 一切如常* |
[06:58] | *Today is gonna be a great day | *今天会是个好日子* |
[07:02] | *If Teddy can’t unstick my dad | *如果泰迪救不出老爸* |
[07:03] | *I’ll find another way. | *我再想别的办法* |
[07:06] | Hey, where’s Bob? I want to tell him | 鲍勃呢 我想说 |
[07:07] | I can smell him from across the street. | 我在街对面都闻到味了 |
[07:10] | Yeah, Linda, where is bob? | 对啊琳达 鲍勃呢 |
[07:11] | I gotta do his hair for the big interview. | 我还要给他做头发好接受采访 |
[07:13] | Interview? What interview? | 采访 什么采访 |
[07:14] | Bob’s got a big magazine interview. | 鲍勃要接受一家大杂志的采访 |
[07:16] | What, are they writing an article on guys with mustaches | 怎么 他们要专访那些 |
[07:19] | you want to punch? | 让人想揍一顿的胡子男么 |
[07:20] | Zoom! | 碾压他 |
[07:21] | I say “Zoom” Now. | 我现在喜欢用碾压这词 |
[07:23] | You like it. – It’s okay. | 你觉得如何 -一般 |
[07:24] | *Let’s be clear* | *先声明* |
[07:24] | *Bad stuff happens in the bathroom* | *厕所里总有坏事发生* |
[07:27] | *I did absolutely nothing wrong* | *我啥也没做错* |
[07:28] | *I’m just glad **That it happens in a vacuum* | *还好别人看不到* |
[07:29] | *I’m not to blame, it’s not my fault* | *别怪我 我没错* |
[07:31] | *Can’t let them see me with my pants down* | *可不能让他们看见我光着屁股* |
[07:31] | *This is just to say* | *也就是说* |
[07:34] | *If Gene had pooped like everyday* | *要是吉恩像往常一样去拉屎* |
[07:35] | *Coasters magazine is gonna be my big chance now* | *《杯垫》是我的大好机会* |
[07:37] | *This would have all just blown away* | *这一切都不会发生* |
[07:39] | *But he’ll be outta here In no time* | *不过他很快就会出去* |
[07:39] | *’Cause I’ll be outta here In no time* | *我很快就会出去* |
[07:43] | *I’ll be doing interviews. I’ll be doing just fine* | *接受采访 风光无限* |
[07:43] | *No one’s gonna blame me. And feelin’ just fine* | *没人会怪我 一切如常* |
[07:46] | *Today is gonna be A great day* | *今天会是个好日子* |
[07:50] | *I’ll do Coasters magazine, and blow everyone away.* | *我会上《杯垫》杂志 惊艳四方* |
[07:50] | *If Teddy can’t unstick my dad, I’ll find another way.* | *要是泰迪救不出老爸 我再想别的办法* |
[07:59] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[08:00] | I rushed right over! | 我立马赶来了 |
[08:01] | Something’s going on with Bob? | 鲍勃怎么了吗 |
[08:02] | No, no, no, it’s just… | 没有 就只是 |
[08:04] | The-the plumbing’s messed up. | 下水管道有点毛病 |
[08:05] | And, teddy’s here to fix it. | 泰迪来修 |
[08:07] | teddy, where are your tools? | 泰迪 你的工具呢 |
[08:08] | No time for tools, Linda! Don’t need ’em! | 没时间找工具了 琳达 用不着了 |
[08:10] | Teddy! What are you doing? | 泰迪 你在干什么 |
[08:11] | Don’t worry, Bob. | 鲍勃 不用怕 |
[08:12] | That was just a warm-up. | 刚才只是热身 |
[08:13] | I’m taking my shirt off now. | 我把T恤给脱了 |
[08:15] | This is the real deal! | 现在来真的 |
[08:16] | I’m loose. I got this. | 我来了 交给我 |
[08:18] | Teddy, no! | 泰迪 别 |
[08:21] | Oh, boy. Okay. Uh-oh. Holy what the… | 天呐 啥情况 |
[08:23] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[08:25] | Hi, Marshmallow. | 嗨 棉花糖糖 |
[08:26] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:28] | Bob’s pooping in front of his customers. | 鲍勃在他的顾客面前拉大便 |
[08:30] | Wrong, Jimmy! He’s not pooping. | 错 吉米 他没有在拉大便 |
[08:32] | He’s glued to the toilet. | 他被马桶粘住了 |
[08:34] | Bob’s glued to the toilet? | 鲍勃被马桶粘住了 |
[08:37] | People need to see this! | 得让大家都来看看 |
[08:39] | Jimmy! Jimmy, where are you going? | 吉米 吉米 你去哪里 |
[08:41] | Hey, everybody in the world! | 喂 全世界 |
[08:43] | Bob Belcher is stuck to the toilet! | 鲍勃·贝尔彻被粘在马桶上了 |
[08:45] | Yeah! Yeah, you! | 真的 喂 |
[08:46] | Hey, over there! Come here! | 那边那个 过来 |
[08:48] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[08:49] | – Bob? – Kill me. | -怎么了 -杀了我 |
[08:52] | Come on in, folks! | 瞧一瞧 看一看 |
[08:53] | Come see the sad man stuck to the can! | 来围观粘在马桶上的可怜人儿 |
[08:57] | It’s hilarious. | 超好笑 |
[09:01] | Gene, thanks for telling everyone I’m glued to a toilet. | 吉恩 谢谢你告诉大家我被粘住了 |
[09:04] | I only told Jimmy Pesto. | 我只告诉了吉米·派丝多 |
[09:05] | Jimmy Pesto told everyone. | 是吉米·派丝多告诉了所有人 |
[09:07] | I did post it on social media, | 我有放社交网络上 |
[09:08] | But people are cool there. | 但那儿的人都很淡定 |
[09:10] | They won’t blab it up. | 不会大惊小怪 |
[09:11] | Teddy, please tell me you can get me off this toilet. | 泰迪 求你告诉我你能把我弄下来 |
[09:13] | Yes, I can. | 我能把你弄下来 |
[09:14] | We just have to apply and reapply nail polish remover | 只需要一遍又一遍把洗甲水 |
[09:17] | to your legs and underbutt | 涂在你的腿和屁股下面 |
[09:19] | And, in a few hours… Voila! You’re free. | 等几个小时 你就解放了 |
[09:21] | A few hours? That’s the best you can do? | 几个小时 你就这么点能耐 |
[09:24] | Teddy, the guys from coasters are gonna be here before then! | 泰迪 杂志社的人在那之前就会来 |
[09:26] | We gotta hurry! | 我们要抓紧 |
[09:27] | Hey, Bob, If this is the dumbest thing | 鲍勃 如果这是你做过的 |
[09:29] | That’s ever happened to you, flush once. | 最蠢的事 冲一次厕所 |
[09:32] | Oh, God, Lin. | 天啊 琳 |
[09:33] | Please close the restaurant. | 咱关门吧 |
[09:35] | Bob, maybe this is good. | 鲍勃 也许这是好事 |
[09:36] | When the guys from Coasters get here, | 等杂志社的人来了 |
[09:38] | all they’re gonna see is a crowded restaurant. | 他们会看到餐馆里人头攒动 |
[09:40] | “Oh, there’s a bunch of people waiting in the street? | 餐馆外都还有排队的人 |
[09:42] | “What are they waiting for? | 他们在排什么 |
[09:43] | Must be bob’s burgers!” | 一定在排开心汉堡店 |
[09:45] | Wait, there’s people in the street? | 等等 门外还有人么 |
[09:46] | No. Okay, a few. | 没有 好吧 就几个 |
[09:48] | – All right, a lot. And a news truck. – What? | -好吧 很多 还有新闻车 -啥 |
[09:49] | But we’re gonna get you off that toilet | 但是我们会把你弄下来的 |
[09:51] | and ready for that interview. Right, Teddy? | 在采访之前 对吧 泰迪 |
[09:53] | I’m brushin’ like the wind, Linda. | 我已经在用风一般的速度刷了 |
[09:54] | Gretchen can come in here and do your hair. | 让格雷琴进来给你做头发 |
[09:56] | -No. -And I’m gonna go upstairs | -不 -我去楼上 |
[09:57] | and pick out a nice shirt that shows off that… | 挑一件好看的衬衫 让人家看看 |
[10:00] | that you have shirts. | 你有衬衫 |
[10:01] | I don’t have shirts. | 我没有衬衫 |
[10:02] | Kids, guard the sheet door. | 孩子们 看好门帘 |
[10:03] | – You got it, mom. – No one gets through this sheet! | -没问题 -谁都不能进 |
[10:05] | All right. And Gretchen, you’re in, let’s go! | 格雷琴 该你上了 进去吧 |
[10:07] | Except Gretchen. | 除了格雷琴 |
[10:09] | – Hi, Bob. Lookin’ good. – Oh, my god. | -嗨 鲍勃 气色不错 -我的天 |
[10:11] | Oh, please. Like I haven’t done | 得了 我以前又不是 |
[10:13] | somebody’s hair on a toilet before. | 没在厕所里给人家做过头发 |
[10:14] | We’re outside Bob’s Burgers, where a local grill cook | 我们现在在开心汉堡店外 |
[10:17] | has gone from rush order to flush order. | 这里的厨师做菜做到马桶上去了 |
[10:20] | He’s glued to his restaurant’s toilet. | 他被他店里的马桶粘住了 |
[10:21] | I’m here with another local restaurateur. | 我身旁这位是当地另一位餐饮从业人员 |
[10:24] | What’s your take on this? | 你对这件事的看法是什么 |
[10:25] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[10:27] | Oh, I hate Bob. | 我讨厌鲍勃 |
[10:29] | I should have started with that. | 我应该先说这句的 |
[10:30] | Are we live? Come to Jimmy Pesto’s. | 是直播吗 来吉米·派丝多的餐馆吧 |
[10:32] | Across the street. It’s delicious… | 就在对面 非常好吃 |
[10:33] | Same thing happened to me. | 我也有过类似遭遇 |
[10:35] | I was there for three weeks. | 我在上面坐了三个星期 |
[10:36] | I didn’t call for help. | 我没有求救 |
[10:37] | I had self-respect. | 因为我有自尊心 |
[10:39] | I drank toilet water to stay alive. | 我靠喝马桶里的水活下来的 |
[10:41] | You flush, you drink. | 能用来冲 也能用来喝 |
[10:42] | Anyone can do it. | 所有人都能做到 |
[10:44] | We’re all glued to a toilet called earth…! | 我们都被粘在了一个叫地球的马桶上 |
[10:48] | Hey, look away, looky-loos. | 别看了 围观群众们 |
[10:49] | Nothing to see here. | 没什么好看的 |
[10:51] | Yeah, stand back, Lucy Lius. | 是啊 往后站 看热闹的 |
[10:52] | Five-foot perimeter. | 五英尺内不得接近 |
[10:54] | Hello, Belcher children. | 你们好 贝尔彻家的娃们 |
[10:55] | I need to get inside with Charac | 我要和沙拉克进去 |
[10:58] | so he can do a portrait of your father on the toilet. | 让他给你们被粘马桶上的老爸拍张照 |
[11:00] | We’re going to print them, | 我们要把它印出来 |
[11:01] | and we’re going to make a fortune. | 大发横财 |
[11:02] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[11:03] | Come right in. That sounds great. | 这主意不错 快进来 |
[11:04] | Wrong! Step off, big man. | 想得美 一边儿去 老年人 |
[11:07] | I assure you, it will be tasteful. | 我保证 肯定会拍得很雅观 |
[11:10] | No? | 不是吗 |
[11:11] | No, I’m hearing no. | 不是 我听到不了 |
[11:13] | We’re going to step away for a moment | 我们要过去 |
[11:15] | and have a little conference. | 讨论一下 |
[11:16] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[11:17] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[11:18] | The magazine people will be here soon. | 杂志社的人马上就要来了 |
[11:21] | Don’t worry your pretty little bangs, all right? | 别担心 大嗓门姑娘 |
[11:22] | I got this handled. I made a call. | 我都交待好了 我刚打了个电话 |
[11:24] | Not because it’s my fault. ‘Cause it’s not. | 并不是因为这是我的错 我没错 |
[11:26] | Who’d you call? The Po-Po? | 你打给谁了 阿皇吗 |
[11:28] | That’s what I call the Pope. | 我都这么称呼教皇 |
[11:29] | Blue, yellow. Blue, yellow. | 蓝的 黄的 蓝的 黄的 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[11:32] | Lin, just pick one. | 琳 随便选一件 |
[11:33] | You’ve been doing this for 45 minutes. | 你都比划了45分钟了 |
[11:34] | You’re distracting me. | 你分我的心了 |
[11:36] | Now I got to start over. | 现在我又得重头再来了 |
[11:37] | Blue, yellow. Blue, yellow. | 蓝的 黄的 蓝的 黄的 |
[11:38] | No, the yellow one goes better with the toilet. | 黄的和厕所更配 |
[11:40] | Well, I’m not gonna be on the toilet, right Teddy? | 我不会坐在马桶上接受采访的 对吗泰迪 |
[11:43] | How we doing? | 进行的怎么样了 |
[11:44] | Doing good, Bob. Doing real good. | 很好 鲍勃 非常好 |
[11:46] | We’re not doing good. | 一点都不好 |
[11:47] | Teddy, I can hear you. | 泰迪 我可以听见你 |
[11:48] | No, you can’t. The hair dryer’s on. | 不 你听不见 开着吹风机呢 |
[11:50] | This is a disaster. | 完蛋了 |
[11:51] | It’s not working, Linda. | 这不起作用 琳达 |
[11:52] | The hair dryer is off, Teddy. I can hear every… | 吹风机没开 我能听到你说的每个… |
[11:54] | I can’t hear you over the hair dryer, Bobby! | 吹风机开着我听不到你说什么 鲍鲍 |
[11:56] | Teddy, it’s off. | 没开 泰迪 |
[11:57] | Turn off the hair dryer! | 关掉吹风机 |
[11:59] | I might be getting a little weird from the fumes, Bob. | 我貌似被这个气味熏昏头了 |
[12:01] | Are you getting a little weird from the fumes? | 你也是吗 |
[12:03] | What’s “yappening?” | 发生什么了 |
[12:04] | Dr. Yap’s in the bathroom. | 牙普医生来了 |
[12:06] | Yap? What are you doing here? | 牙普 你来干什么了 |
[12:08] | I called him, dad. He’s a fixer. | 我叫他来的 他最擅长解决难题 |
[12:09] | He’s gonna get you off of there. | 他会把你弄出来的 |
[12:11] | Let’s see what’s going on down here. | 我们来看看这是怎么回事 |
[12:13] | Louise, why would you call him? | 露易丝 你喊他来干什么 |
[12:15] | He’s our dentist. | 他是我们的牙医 |
[12:16] | Which is a type of doctor, which is what you need. | 也是医生的一种 你现在正需要他 |
[12:19] | And a doctor’s a type of dentist. | 医生也是牙医的一种 |
[12:20] | That is not true. | 并不是 |
[12:22] | And dentist comes from the word “Al dente,” | 牙医是从”Al dente”演变来的 |
[12:24] | which means, “the dent.” | 意思是 “牙齿” |
[12:25] | Bob, I work with adhesives and solvents. | 鲍勃 我成天和黏合剂和溶剂打交道 |
[12:28] | I’m exactly the guy you need right now. | 我正是你需要的人 |
[12:30] | There is a very special, harmless dental solvent | 有种很特别 无害的牙用溶剂 |
[12:32] | that can quickly and painlessly break down the glue | 可以快速无痛地溶解 |
[12:35] | under your tushy. | 你屁股下面的胶水 |
[12:35] | Really? That’s great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[12:37] | One problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[12:37] | I do not currently have any, | 我现在没有 |
[12:39] | but what I could do is get the necessary certifications, | 但我可以马上准备材料 |
[12:42] | put in an order, and have some delivered | 下单 两三个月后 |
[12:44] | in the next two or three months. | 就可以送到了 |
[12:45] | So, should I just go ahead and do that? | 所以我要这么做吗 |
[12:47] | I’m a notary, if that helps. | 我是公证人 能帮到忙吗 |
[12:48] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[12:50] | I vouched for you, dentist. | 我为你打了包票的 牙医先生 |
[12:52] | We’re dead. | 我们完了 |
[12:53] | – We’re done. – You know, there is another option. | -没戏了 -还有另一个选择 |
[12:55] | There he is. There’s my boy. | 这就对了 好小伙 |
[12:57] | – What is it? – What do you got, Yap? | -是什么 -还有什么办法 牙普 |
[12:58] | In the dental game, | 在牙科界 |
[12:59] | you tie a string around a tooth, | 绑根绳子在牙上 |
[13:01] | and yank it out. | 然后用力一拔 |
[13:03] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[13:03] | Hear him out. | 听他说完 |
[13:04] | You are the tooth, | 你就是那牙 |
[13:05] | we numb your butt with novocain, | 我们把你的屁股局部麻醉 |
[13:08] | and we yank you off the toilet. | 然后把你从马桶上拔出来 |
[13:10] | Done. Dental day-um. | 搞定 牙医万岁 |
[13:12] | – Perfect. – This was ringing so I answered it. | -完美 -它一直在响我就接了 |
[13:14] | It’s for Bob. | 找鲍勃的 |
[13:15] | It’s probably Hollywood. | 搞不好是好莱坞 |
[13:17] | Tell them I want Bette Midler to play me. | 告诉他们我想让贝蒂·米勒演我 |
[13:19] | Need Bette Midler to play me. | 必须让他演我 |
[13:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:22] | Bob! It’s Skip Marooch. | 鲍勃 我是斯基普·马瑞琪 |
[13:24] | I’m on an all-terrain vehicle! | 我在骑全地形越野车 |
[13:26] | I can go on any terrain with this vehicle. | 这车什么地形都能开 |
[13:29] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[13:30] | Listen, you know the Coasters guys? | 听着 你知道《杯垫》杂志要来的事吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah? | 嗯啊 |
[13:33] | I’m calling because I thought | 我打给你是因为我以为 |
[13:34] | they were sending Brian, | 他们是让布莱恩去 |
[13:36] | the nice hidden gems guy, | 他专做餐馆沧海遗珠专题的 |
[13:38] | which would’ve been great, but I just found out | 如果那样就很好 但我刚发现 |
[13:40] | they’re sending this guy, Newton Fremont. | 他们派的是一个叫牛顿·弗里蒙特的人 |
[13:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | And… | 然后 |
[13:44] | let’s just say he’s a little tougher. | 这么说吧 他有点难搞 |
[13:46] | Like, you know, if he doesn’t like you, | 也就是说 如果他不喜欢你 |
[13:48] | you’re not getting in the magazine. | 你就上不了杂志 |
[13:49] | But you’ll be fine, it’ll be fine. | 但你肯定可以的 你肯定可以 |
[13:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Could we maybe reschedule with the nice guy | 我们能和好说话的那个 |
[13:55] | for another day? | 另约一天吗 |
[13:56] | That would actually work for me, | 那样就太好了 |
[13:57] | ’cause today’s been, you know, busy. | 因为我今天有点…忙 |
[13:59] | No, Bob, they’re on their way. | 不行 鲍勃 他们已经在路上了 |
[14:01] | That was the whole thing. | 这事儿的重点就是 |
[14:02] | They have to come today. | 他们必须今天来 |
[14:04] | Look, I didn’t mean to freak you out. | 听着 我没想吓唬你 |
[14:06] | You’ll be great with your face and your funny jokes. | 有你那张脸 加上你的笑话 肯定没问题 |
[14:09] | Well, it’s just I’m… I-I… | 好吧 只是我…我 |
[14:11] | I’m stuck on a toilet. | 我被粘在马桶上了 |
[14:12] | See? Like that. | 就是这样 |
[14:13] | So funny. Use that. | 你太幽默了 到时候就这么说 |
[14:15] | No, like I actually got glued to… | 不 我真的被粘在… |
[14:17] | Bob, I got to call you back. | 鲍勃 我回头再打给你 |
[14:18] | I guess water does not count as a terrain. | 看来全地形不包含水路 |
[14:20] | I’m sinking. Bye. | 我要沉了 再见 |
[14:22] | Teddy, be honest with me. How does it look? | 泰迪 跟我说实话 情况到底如何 |
[14:25] | It’s just too much butt, Bob. | 屁股被黏的太多了 鲍勃 |
[14:27] | – Okay. – Too much hair all over your butt! | -好吧 -你屁股上毛太多了 |
[14:30] | Teddy, stop. | 泰迪 别说了 |
[14:31] | All right, we’re doing Yap’s plan. | 好吧 我们就用牙普的计划 |
[14:33] | We order the solvent that takes three months? | 订溶剂然后等三个月吗 |
[14:35] | That didn’t sound like a good idea. | 听起来不是个好主意 |
[14:36] | No, we tie a rope around me, | 不 把绳子绕在我身上 |
[14:39] | and you all yank me off the toilet. | 你们把我拔起来 |
[14:40] | Yes! | 好嘞 |
[14:41] | I knew there was a reason we brought you into this project. | 我就知道找你来是有用的 |
[14:43] | Ah-yap-yap-yap-yap-yap! | 对对对对对 |
[14:46] | All right, let’s numb that bum. | 好 我们把那屁股麻醉了吧 |
[14:49] | Well, the novocain should be taking effect | 麻醉剂这会儿应该开始 |
[14:51] | right about now. | 起作用了 |
[14:52] | You feel that? | 有感觉吗 |
[14:53] | – You feel that? – Gene, stop. | -有感觉吗 -吉恩 住手 |
[14:55] | Okay, you ready Bob? | 准备好了吗 鲍勃 |
[14:56] | I think so. | 可以了 |
[14:57] | Dad, I love you. | 老爸 我爱你 |
[14:58] | Thanks, Tina. | 谢了 蒂娜 |
[14:59] | I love you too, dad. | 我也爱你 老爸 |
[15:00] | I love you for real. Not like these posers. | 我真的爱你 不像他们是装的 |
[15:02] | Bobby, I love you! You’ll always be my husband. | 鲍鲍我爱你 你是我永远的老公 |
[15:04] | I love you, Bob. | 我爱你 鲍勃 |
[15:05] | I’m not dying, | 我还没死呢 |
[15:07] | I’m just getting my butt skin ripped off | 我只是为了上杂志 |
[15:09] | so I can be in a magazine. | 撕掉一层屁股上的皮而已 |
[15:11] | Okay, on the count of three, | 好了 数到三 |
[15:13] | We all pull Bob off the toilet. | 我们一起把鲍勃从马桶拉起来 |
[15:14] | Quick pro tip: When we start yanking, | 专业小提醒 开拉之后 |
[15:16] | ignore the screams. | 就无视尖叫声 |
[15:19] | One… | 一 |
[15:20] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[15:21] | Two, buckle my shoe. | 二 扣上鞋子 |
[15:21] | One Two Buckle My Shoe | 医生在给小朋友看病时常唱的童谣 |
[15:22] | Sorry, couldn’t resist. And three! | 抱歉 职业病 三 |
[15:29] | It’s not working! | 没用 |
[15:30] | It’s not working! | 没用 |
[15:32] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停停停停停停 |
[15:34] | It’s got to work. | 必须有用啊 |
[15:35] | The guys from coasters are gonna be here any second. | 杂志社的人分分钟就要来了 |
[15:37] | And… We’re here. The guys from coasters. | 我们来了 杂志社的人 |
[15:41] | His eyes are up here. | 他的眼睛在上面 |
[15:46] | Doesn’t anyone knock anymore? | 大家都不敲门的吗 |
[15:49] | I don’t knock on sheets | 我没敲这门帘 |
[15:50] | ’cause they’re soft, and they don’t make a sound. | 是因为他们很软 而且敲了也没声音 |
[15:52] | I’m Newton Fremont, | 我是牛顿·弗里蒙特 |
[15:53] | this is my photographer Cory Battles. | 这是我的摄影师科里·白拓思 |
[15:55] | I’m here to shoot you. | 我是来拍[屎]你的 |
[15:57] | – Nice one, Cory. – Thanks, Newt. | -说得好 科里 -谢谢夸奖 牛顿 |
[15:58] | And you must be undiscovered gem | 你一定是就那颗遗珠 |
[16:00] | Bob Belcher. | 鲍勃·贝尔彻了 |
[16:02] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我就是 |
[16:03] | I’d get up, but I’m, uh, stuck to a toilet. | 我很想起来 但我被粘在马桶上了 |
[16:06] | Yeah. So we hear. | 我们听说了 |
[16:07] | That’s what the t-shirts say outside. | 外面那个人的T恤上就这么写的 |
[16:08] | They’re selling t-shirts? | 都有人在卖T恤了吗 |
[16:10] | – Do you know if they carry youth large? – Gene. | -有卖儿童大号的吗 -吉恩 |
[16:13] | I got a question: | 提问 |
[16:13] | Why are you stuck to a toilet? | 你为啥被粘在马桶上了 |
[16:15] | Well, it’s a… kid’s prank… | 是孩子搞的恶作剧 |
[16:17] | gone very wrong. | 搞大条了 |
[16:19] | It was supposed to be gene. | 本来是整吉恩的 |
[16:20] | Whoa. That’s a-mazing. On the day. | 太绝了 刚好发生在 |
[16:23] | Of your interview. With Coasters. | 你接受《杯垫》杂志访问的当天 |
[16:25] | This couldn’t be worse. | 简直不能更糟了 |
[16:27] | I… I, uh… | 我 我… |
[16:28] | Wait, are you taking pictures? | 等下 你是在拍照吗 |
[16:30] | A.B.C. Always be clicking. | 永安门 永远在按快门 |
[16:32] | But you aren’t gonna use these in the article, right? | 但你不会放到你写的文章里对吗 |
[16:34] | What? No. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不是 不不不不 |
[16:36] | Oh, there’s not gonna be any article. | 我们不会写文章 |
[16:38] | No! | 为什么 |
[16:39] | But look at his hair. | 可你们看他的发型多棒 |
[16:40] | Wait, don’t look at the top. | 等下 别看上面 |
[16:41] | You can still talk to him. | 你还是可以采访他的 |
[16:42] | He’s just on the toilet. | 只是他会坐在马桶上而已 |
[16:44] | Yeah! I do it all the time! | 对啊 我一直这么干来着 |
[16:45] | He doesn’t expect privacy anymore. | 这样他就不会要求隐私了 |
[16:47] | We broke him. | 我们已经攻破他的防线了 |
[16:48] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[16:48] | We’re doing a favor for Brian, | 我们是在帮布莱恩的忙 |
[16:50] | who’s doing a favor for Skip, | 而布莱恩在帮斯基普的忙 |
[16:51] | So we barely care about this. | 所以我们对你的店完全没兴趣 |
[16:53] | Plus, we like to profile people | 另外 我们采访的一般都是 |
[16:55] | who are unique and inspiring. | 特别且具有启发性的人 |
[16:57] | You are unique. | 你的确很特别 |
[16:58] | You are not inspiring. | 但启发性嘛 |
[17:00] | – At all. – Yup. | -完全没有 -谢谢 |
[17:01] | Also, Coasters magazine is primarily read | 再次 《杯垫》的读者 |
[17:03] | by people who are sitting on the toilet. | 一般都是坐在马桶上读杂志的 |
[17:05] | They do not want to read about another guy | 他们可不想知道另一个 |
[17:07] | – who is also sitting on the toilet. – Got it. | -坐在马桶上的人的故事 -明白了 |
[17:09] | Plus, why haven’t you just taken the seat off? | 再再次 你为啥不直接把马桶圈取下来 |
[17:11] | It doesn’t have a seat. It’s Swiss. | 没有马桶圈 是瑞士产的 |
[17:13] | That makes me sick. | 太恶心了 |
[17:14] | Hey, listen, | 听我说 |
[17:15] | This is just a crazy day. | 我们平时不是这样的 |
[17:17] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s fine. | 不不不 没事 |
[17:19] | Actually, you know what? This is perfect. | 知道吗 这其实好极了 |
[17:21] | Lin, this isn’t a crazy day. | 琳 我们平时就是这样的 |
[17:23] | This is a perfectly average day at Bob’s Burgers. | 这就是开心汉堡店里再正常不过的一天 |
[17:26] | This kind of stuff happens all the time, | 这种事每天都在这里发生 |
[17:28] | and I’m so glad you came by to take it in! | 你们来拍这个我简直太高兴了 |
[17:32] | Sorry we couldn’t be “inspiring” for you! | 我们不具启发性真是抱歉了 |
[17:36] | I guess we just didn’t have it in us. | 看来我们骨子里就没那基因 |
[17:37] | So… Good-bye! | 那么 再见 |
[17:39] | You can leave! | 你们可以走了 |
[17:40] | Thanks for stopping in! | 多谢拜访 |
[17:42] | Great outburst, Bob. | 这狂抓的不错 鲍勃 |
[17:43] | Really great outburst. | 真心不错 |
[17:48] | Excuse me. Comin’ through here, guys. | 不好意思 结果一下 各位 |
[17:50] | Par… Excuse me. Pardon us. | 不好意思 |
[17:51] | Pardon. Heads up, guys. | 不好意思 借过 |
[17:52] | Pardon. Whoa, cool shirt, man. | 借过 T恤不错嘛 伙计 |
[17:54] | – What is that, marker? – Yeah. Permanent. | -用马克笔写的吗 -对 永远不会掉 |
[17:56] | No! No! Wait! Wait! Don’t leave, | 不不 等等 别走 |
[17:58] | I want to say something. | 我有话要说 |
[17:59] | What my dad said is kind of true. | 我老爸说得其实挺对 |
[18:01] | Yeah, stuff goes wrong all the time. | 我们这儿就是成天出状况 |
[18:03] | But this thing today… | 但今天这事儿 |
[18:05] | you know… it was my fault. | 其实是我的错 |
[18:08] | And if I hadn’t done this, | 如果不是我 |
[18:09] | my dad would be walking around here right now, | 老爸这会儿一定在餐厅里 |
[18:11] | inspiring the crap out of people. | 狠劲儿启发顾客呢 |
[18:13] | He’d be making burgers… really good burgers. | 他会做汉堡 超好吃的汉堡 |
[18:16] | Don’t tell him I said that. | 别告诉他是我说的 |
[18:17] | We try not to compliment him. | 我们一般不表扬他 |
[18:19] | So, yeah, sorry, dad. | 对不起 老爸 |
[18:21] | This is all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[18:24] | What? | 你说啥 |
[18:24] | I said it’s all my fault! | 我说都怪我 |
[18:26] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Everyone in here should be ashamed of themselves. | 这里的人都该为自己感到羞耻 |
[18:30] | Standing around laughing at him. | 看热闹 嘲笑他 |
[18:31] | You see a guy stuck on a toilet | 你们看到的是一个被粘在马桶上的人 |
[18:33] | and a shocking amount of body hair. | 和他惊人的体毛 |
[18:36] | I see a beautiful toilet man. | 而我看到的是一个迷人的马桶男 |
[18:39] | A toilet bob. | 马桶鲍勃 |
[18:40] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[18:42] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[18:43] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[18:45] | – No. No. – Toilet bob! | -别 别 -马桶鲍勃 |
[18:46] | Please don’t chant that. | 拜托别喊那个 |
[18:47] | No, it’s in a good way. | 这不是在取笑你 |
[18:48] | Toilet bob! Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 马桶鲍勃 |
[18:51] | Come on, everybody! | 喊起来 各位 |
[18:52] | Toilet bob! Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 马桶鲍勃 |
[18:54] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这称号 |
[18:55] | How about just Bob? | 能就叫鲍勃吗 |
[18:57] | Just Coast on outta here, Coasters. | 《杯垫》滚出 滚出 |
[18:59] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[19:00] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[19:02] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[19:03] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[19:05] | Toilet bob! | 马桶鲍勃 |
[19:10] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[19:11] | It finally worked! | 终于成功了 |
[19:15] | I’m free! Yeah! | 我自由了 |
[19:18] | Pins and needles. | 腿麻了 |
[19:19] | Can’t feel my legs. | 没感觉了 |
[19:20] | Oh, going down. | 倒下了 |
[19:26] | You guys want any of this stuff? | 这东西你们要吗 |
[19:28] | Y-you mean our mail? | 我们的邮件干嘛不要 |
[19:29] | Just asking, Bob. | 我就问问 鲍勃 |
[19:30] | Don’t snap at me. | 别激动 |
[19:31] | Look! It’s the latest issue of Coasters! | 看呐 是最新一期的《杯垫》 |
[19:33] | Linda, we’re not in it– | 里面没我们 琳达 |
[19:34] | they were very clear | 他们说得很清楚 |
[19:35] | they weren’t gonna write about us, | 不会写我们 |
[19:36] | and I’m more than okay with that. | 而且我也完全不在乎 |
[19:38] | Oh, you’re in it. | 你们在里面 |
[19:39] | Oh, my god, we’re in it. | 天呐 我们在里面 |
[19:40] | – What? – Read it, dad, read it! | -什么 -快读 老爸 快读 |
[19:42] | “Bob’s burgers is more than an undiscovered gem. | 开心汉堡店不只是餐厅界的遗珠 |
[19:44] | “It’s truly a one-of-a-kind mom-and-pop shop. | 它还是一家少有的夫妻店 |
[19:47] | “Celebrity chef Skip Marooch swears that Bob’s serves | 明星大厨斯基普·马瑞琪拍胸口说 |
[19:50] | “the best burger he’s ever eaten. | 开心汉堡店的汉堡是他吃过最好的 |
[19:52] | “We wouldn’t know. | 这我们就无从得知了 |
[19:53] | “We didn’t try the food. | 因为我们没吃那儿的东西 |
[19:55] | “But we did have a rather unique | 但我们在那儿有一次非常特别 |
[19:57] | “and strangely inspiring experience while we were there. | 又极富启发性的经历 |
[20:00] | “This shabby little dive seems to hold a special spot | 这家破旧的小店似乎在这座肮脏的小镇上 |
[20:04] | in this dingy town’s heart.” | 占据着很特别的位置 |
[20:06] | Do you think they mean “dinghy” Town? | 他会不会其实想说”昂桑”的小镇 |
[20:08] | I don’t think there’s a… | 我觉得应该… |
[20:09] | No, that’s not a thing– dinghy town. | 不 “昂桑”就不是个词 |
[20:12] | That was kind of good. | 评价还挺不错的嘛 |
[20:13] | Louise, I-I think you saved the day. | 露易丝 看来你帮我们化险为夷了 |
[20:15] | Yeah, well, you know, | 对啊 这就是我 |
[20:16] | this is the last time I’m bailing you out, dad. | 但这是我最后一次给你擦屁股了 老爸 |
[20:18] | Hey, they didn’t even mention the toilet. | 他们都没提到马桶的事儿 |
[20:20] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[20:21] | keep reading. | 继续往下看 |
[20:22] | “Also, Bob got stuck to the toilet.” | 对了 鲍勃被粘在马桶上了 |
[20:25] | Now turn the page. | 翻页 |
[20:26] | Oh, there’s a picture of me | 我坐马桶上的照片 |
[20:28] | on the toilet in Coasters. | 上《杯垫》杂志了 |
[20:29] | “We could tell you how that happened, | 我们可以告诉你这是怎么一回事 |
[20:31] | “but do yourself a favor, visit Bob’s Burgers | 但还是给你们一个机会 自己去 |
[20:34] | “and ask him yourself. | 开心汉堡店问鲍勃吧 |
[20:35] | Hopefully, he’ll be back on his feet by then.” | 但愿那会儿他已经从马桶上站起来了 |
[20:38] | So… that’s pretty good, overall. | 还挺不错的嘛 总的来说 |
[20:41] | Your hair looks good. | 你头发状态很好 |
[20:42] | Hey! This is the place! | 就是这儿 |
[20:44] | Yeah, this is it. Come on in. | 对 是这儿 进来吧 |
[20:46] | We got business. Kids, grab some menus. | 客人来了 拿菜单 孩子们 |
[20:49] | – We got gooped! – Gotcha! | -我们被黏了 -整到你们啦 |
[20:52] | *Let’s be clear* | *先声明* |
[20:52] | *Bad stuff happens in the bathroom* | *厕所里总有坏事发生* |
[20:54] | *I did absolutely nothing wrong* | *我啥也没做错* |
[20:55] | *I’m just glad that it happens in a vacuum* | *还好别人看不到* |
[20:57] | *I’m not to blame, it’s not my fault* | *别怪我 我没错* |
[20:59] | *This is just to say* | *也就是说* |
[20:59] | *Can’t let them see me with my pants down* | *可不能让他们看见我光着屁股* |
[21:02] | *if Gene had pooped like everyday* | *要是吉恩像往常一样去拉屎* |
[21:03] | *Coasters magazine is gonna be my big chance now* | *《杯垫》是我的大好机会* |
[21:05] | *This would have all just blown away* | *这一切都不会发生* |
[21:07] | *But he’ll be outta here in no time* | *不过他很快就会出去* |
[21:07] | *’Cause I’ll be outta here in no time | *我很快就会出去* |
[21:10] | *I’ll be doing interviews. I’ll be doing just fine* | *接受采访 风光无限* |
[21:11] | *No one’s gonna blame me, and feelin’ just fine* | *没人会怪我 一切如常* |
[21:14] | *Today is gonna be A great day* | *今天会是个好日子* |
[21:18] | *I’ll do Coasters magazine, and blow everyone away* | *我会上《杯垫》杂志 惊艳四方* |
[21:18] | *If Teddy can’t unstick my dad. I’ll find another way.* | *要是泰迪救不出老爸 我再想别的办法* |