时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 耗子等着瞧 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Jimmy Jr., | 小吉米 |
[00:21] | It’s nice of you to walk me home from school today. | 谢谢你今天送我回家 |
[00:23] | I’m walking home next to you. | 咱们的家在一个方向 |
[00:25] | We go in the same direction. | 我只是恰好和你同路而已 |
[00:26] | Hey, look at that cloud. | 看那朵云 |
[00:27] | What does it look like to you? | 你看它像什么 |
[00:29] | I guess it’s gonna rain? | 要下雨了么 |
[00:30] | You don’t see two people holding hands? | 你不觉得像两个人牵着手吗 |
[00:32] | And one of them might have glasses on? | 其中一个好像还戴着眼镜 |
[00:36] | Forecast calls for palm-on-palm contact? | 这是告诉你握手时间到了 |
[00:39] | I don’t see it, Tina. | 我没看出来 蒂娜 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna go before my hair gets wet, though. | 我得先走了 免得待会儿淋成落汤鸡 |
[00:42] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[00:43] | Wait for us! You’re supposed to hold our hands | 等等我们 过马路的时候 |
[00:45] | when we cross the street! | 你得牵着我们的手 |
[00:46] | Oh, my god, a street! | 天呐 马路 |
[00:51] | Sorry, Tina. | 为你感到遗憾 蒂娜 |
[00:52] | Think I saw what you were trying to do there and, uh… | 我看明白你刚才的小心思了 |
[00:54] | I read you loud and clear. | 简直昭然若揭 |
[00:56] | I don’t get it. | 我真是不明白 |
[00:56] | I-I thought Jimmy Jr. and I were clicking. | 我还以为小吉米和我来感觉了呢 |
[00:58] | I think that sometimes you think | 有时你会 |
[01:00] | that things are romantic | 误以为某件事很浪漫 |
[01:01] | – when they’re, like, not. – I do? | -事实却不是 -我有吗 |
[01:03] | It’s like when we saw that dog attacking a squirrel | 就像有次我们看到一只狗攻击一只松鼠 |
[01:05] | and you thought they were “Really connecting.” | 你却以为它们之间很来电 |
[01:07] | They were totally into each other. | 它们就是完全爱上对方了啊 |
[01:09] | Well, off to spend time with the elderly. | 得去见老人家了 |
[01:11] | You mean mom and dad? | 你指老妈和老爸吗 |
[01:12] | No, the thundergirls are volunteering | 不是 雷娘军今天要去一家养老院 |
[01:14] | at a nursing home today. Gotta go. | 做志愿者 我得走了 |
[01:15] | Soak up their wisdom and sample their puddings! | 吸光他们的智慧 拿走他们的布丁 |
[01:19] | – Tina? – That’s me. | -蒂娜 -是我 |
[01:20] | You’re with Meryl, in the room at the end of the hallway. | 你去照顾梅丽尔 走廊尽头那间房 |
[01:22] | She might enjoy it if you read to her | 你念东西给她听她可能会高兴 |
[01:24] | because her eyesight is very poor. | 因为她视力很差 |
[01:25] | So is mine. That’s why I wear these. | 我也是 所以我要戴眼镜 |
[01:27] | Hey, that can be our icebreaker. | 我可以以这个梗开头来和她交流 |
[01:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:31] | Hi? | 你好 |
[01:32] | Meryl, I’m Tina. | 梅丽尔 我是蒂娜 |
[01:34] | I was expecting someone older… | 我以为会是位更年长… |
[01:36] | and female. | 的女性 |
[01:37] | Meryl’s my great-aunt. | 梅丽尔是我婶祖母 |
[01:39] | Joel, who is that? | 乔尔 是谁啊 |
[01:41] | I’m Tina from the thundergirls. | 我是雷娘军蒂娜 |
[01:43] | I’m here to spend a minimum of 45 minutes with you. | 我来这里和您呆至少45分钟 |
[01:45] | Maybe I could read to you? | 我可以给您念东西 |
[01:47] | Oh, you could read me my mail. | 你可以帮我念邮件 |
[01:49] | Sure! They don’t call me | 当然 他们叫我 |
[01:50] | Tina “I can read your mail” Belcher for nothing. | 读邮件达人蒂娜·贝尔彻可不是白叫的 |
[01:54] | Can I get a different one? | 我能换个人吗 |
[01:56] | Just kidding, j-just kidding. | 开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[01:58] | You’ll be fine. | 你很好 |
[02:02] | Well, I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[02:03] | Thanks again for the birthday check, aunt Meryl. | 再次感谢你的生日支票 梅丽尔婶祖母 |
[02:06] | Don’t spend it all in one place. | 别都花一个地方了 |
[02:08] | I probably will, | 我多半会的 |
[02:10] | Because it’s only $25. | 因为一共才25美金 |
[02:12] | Joel visits me on his birthday. | 乔尔每年生日会来看我 |
[02:14] | And I always give him a birthday check. | 我都会给他写一张支票作为生日礼物 |
[02:17] | My aunt Gayle sent me a check, | 我的盖尔姨妈也送过我一张支票 |
[02:18] | But I’m not allowed to cash it until she wins the lottery. | 但只能在她中彩票后才能兑现 |
[02:21] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那挺好 |
[02:23] | Should we get readin’? | 我们能开始读邮件了吗 |
[02:25] | “Congratulations!” | 恭喜你 |
[02:26] | That’s a good start. | 这开头不错 |
[02:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:28] | “You’re eligible | 您可以在我们健身房 |
[02:30] | for a free trial gym membership.” | 享受免费试用会员 |
[02:31] | Who’s it from? | 谁寄的 |
[02:32] | Pretty sure it’s from a gym. | 应该是健身房吧 |
[02:34] | I don’t know any Jims. | 我不认识姓”健”的人 |
[02:36] | I know a Bert. | 我认识一个叫伯特的 |
[02:37] | Is that what you were trying to say? | 你说的是他吗 |
[02:38] | Why don’t I put that one in the junk pile? | 我看我还是把它扔掉吧 |
[02:42] | Hey, dude? | 伙计 |
[02:43] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[02:44] | – No. Him. – So, not me? | -不 他 -不是叫我 |
[02:46] | This burger? It’s phenomenal. | 这汉堡 很惊人 |
[02:47] | – Thank you. – You like the coffee? | -谢谢 -你喜欢咖啡吗 |
[02:49] | I made the coffee. | 咖啡是我做的 |
[02:50] | Coffee’s good. | 咖啡很好 |
[02:51] | I’ve had peanut butter on a burger before. | 我以前在汉堡上涂上过花生酱 |
[02:53] | I hated it. It was terrible. | 后悔死了 太难吃 |
[02:54] | Oh. Uh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | But, uh… You made it taste good. | 但是 你做的味道很好 |
[02:58] | Yeah, man. Nice dish. | 是的 伙计 很好吃 |
[02:59] | Thanks. I’m-I’m… Glad you like it. | 多谢夸奖 我很高兴你们喜欢吃 |
[03:01] | I’m Lionel. Head chef at Fennel and Fog. | 我是莱昂内尔 茴香迷雾餐厅的主厨 |
[03:03] | I’m Donny. Head chef at Succulent. | 我是唐尼 多汁餐厅的主厨 |
[03:05] | Wow, I-I’ve heard of both of those restaurants. | 这两家餐馆我都有耳闻 |
[03:07] | Succulent! | 多汁餐厅 |
[03:08] | I have a reservation there in four weeks at 5:15 p.m. | 我在那儿预约了四周后下午五点一刻的位子 |
[03:11] | Don’t have a date yet, but a lot can happen in four weeks. | 还没约会对象 但四周内可以发生很多事 |
[03:13] | Do you know if there are any female reservations | 那个时间段 |
[03:15] | for one around that time? | 有只订了一个位子的女客吗 |
[03:17] | I’ll… I’ll check on that for you. | 我 到时帮你查查 |
[03:19] | Make me sound cool. | 把我说的酷一点 |
[03:20] | Should we bring everyone here tonight? | 我们今晚要不要把大家带到这儿来 |
[03:21] | Oh, yeah! | 好主意 |
[03:22] | Hey, can we bring everyone here tonight? | 我们今晚能把大家带到这里来吗 |
[03:24] | Who’s everyone? | 大家是谁 |
[03:26] | Some of our chef buddies, | 有我们的厨房小二 |
[03:27] | Some of our prep chefs, sous chefs… | 见习厨师 副厨师长 |
[03:29] | We gotta blow off steam after work. You know. | 我们要在下班后放松一下 你懂的 |
[03:31] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[03:31] | Bubble bath, glass of wine, cookie dough… | 泡泡浴 红酒 曲奇饼干什么的 |
[03:34] | Paint just one fingernail, see what it looks like… | 只给一根手指涂指甲油 看看什么效果 |
[03:36] | Can we come by around midnight? | 我们能半夜左右过来吗 |
[03:38] | W-we close at 7:00. | 我们晚上七点关门 |
[03:40] | Oh, that’s no problem. Open back up. | 那没问题 到时再重新开就是了 |
[03:42] | You’re gonna have a bunch of fellow chefs in here | 到时这儿将聚集一帮厨师 |
[03:44] | going crazy for your crazy good food. | 为你超级棒的食物倾倒 |
[03:46] | I guess midnight isn’t that late… | 我想半夜其实也不算晚 |
[03:48] | And, you know, I’m usually up around then. | 通常那时候我都起床了 |
[03:50] | Yeah, to pee. | 是的 去尿尿 |
[03:51] | To pee… and-and to party. | 去尿尿 以及去派对狂欢 |
[03:53] | That’s my guy. | 好兄弟 |
[03:54] | Sure, I’ll open back up tonight. | 没问题 我今晚半夜再开门 |
[03:56] | Well, count me out. | 我就不奉陪了 |
[03:57] | I got a date with Mr. Pillow, Mr. Mouth guard | 我得去和枕头先生 护口器先生 |
[03:59] | and my reoccurring dream about meeting Tyra banks. | 和我总做的遇见泰拉·班克斯的梦约会 |
[03:59] | 美国非裔前超级名模 演员 歌手 电视制作人和脱口秀主持人 | |
[04:02] | She never remembers me, but she’s nice. | 她从来不记得我 但她人很好 |
[04:04] | “Spicy tuna roll, $16.” | 麻辣金枪鱼卷 16块 |
[04:06] | Caterpillar roll, $14.” | 寿司卷 14块 |
[04:09] | That’s less expensive than the last menu. | 这比上一份菜单便宜 |
[04:13] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[04:15] | Start over, will you? | 重新开始 好吗 |
[04:16] | That’s… | 那… |
[04:17] | I’ll just read this last one. | 我直接给您读最后一封吧 |
[04:19] | Hey, it’s handwritten. | 这封是手写的 |
[04:22] | “Dear Meryl, | 亲爱的梅丽尔 |
[04:23] | “I know this might come as something of a surprise | 我知道这封信也许会让你大吃一惊 |
[04:25] | “and you may not remember me, but I remember you. | 你也许不记得我了 但我记得你 |
[04:27] | “I saw you at the USO dance at morris hall | 大概60年前我在莫理斯礼堂的 |
[04:30] | almost 60 years ago.” | 劳军联合组织舞会上看到过你 |
[04:31] | Oh, I remember that dance. | 我记得那舞会 |
[04:33] | A lot of handsome sailors at morris hall that night. | 那晚莫理斯礼堂来了很多英俊的水手 |
[04:36] | Handsome sailors. | 英俊的水手 |
[04:37] | – Yeah. – Nice. | -是的 -很好 |
[04:39] | “You were wearing a blue dress and pearls | 你穿着蓝色的裙子 戴着珍珠项链 |
[04:41] | and you looked like an angel.” | 看着就像是天使 |
[04:43] | “I wanted to ask you to dance, but I was too shy. | 我想邀请你跳舞 但我太害羞了 |
[04:46] | And then the dance ended and I never saw you again.” | 舞会结束后 我再也没见过你 |
[04:48] | – Oh, no! – Oh, my. | -不 -天呐 |
[04:50] | “Now, I’m a retired navy admiral | 现在 我是一名退休海军上将 |
[04:52] | and I have lived a full life.” | 人生圆满 |
[04:53] | “But I have one regret. | 但是我有一个遗憾 |
[04:54] | I regret that I didn’t ask you to dance that night.” Whoa. | 我后悔那晚没邀请你跳舞 |
[04:57] | Whoa. “I find myself thinking about the old days | 我常常回忆过去 |
[05:00] | and what could have been, | 想象如果当初我没退缩会如何 |
[05:01] | “so I decided to look you up and reach out. | 于是我决定去找你 |
[05:03] | “I pray this letter finds you well. | 但愿这封信能送到你手中 |
[05:05] | Take care, admiral Peter Wilcox.” | 保重 海军上将彼得·威尔科特斯 |
[05:07] | Wow, Meryl. | 梅丽尔 |
[05:08] | Wait, is this the sushi restaurant? | 等等 这是寿司餐馆寄来的吗 |
[05:11] | No, it’s retired navy admiral Peter Wilcox! | 不是 是退休海军上将彼得·威尔科特斯 |
[05:14] | Do you want me to help you write him back? | 你想让我帮你给他回封信吗 |
[05:15] | Oh, I don’t think I should write him back. | 我想我不应该给他回信 |
[05:17] | I-I’m too old for… lovey-dovey stuff. | 都这年纪了 暧昧什么的已经不适合我了 |
[05:20] | That’s not true! You’re never too old for romance! | 才不是呢 活到老 爱到老 |
[05:22] | Oh, no, no, no. I have a full life. | 不 不 我的生活很圆满 |
[05:25] | We have movie night every Tuesday. | 我们每周二晚上看电影 |
[05:27] | But you could bring a date to movie night. | 你可以带同伴一起去啊 |
[05:29] | Oh, that’s not how movie night works. | 电影之夜不是这样的 |
[05:30] | Have you ever been to movie night? | 你有去看过吗 |
[05:32] | – No. – Yeah, it shows. | -没 -看出来了 |
[05:34] | But what if it’s destiny? | 但如果这是命运呢 |
[05:35] | What if admiral Peter Wilcox is your true love? | 如果彼得·威尔科特斯上将是你的真爱呢 |
[05:38] | Don’t you want to find out? | 你难道不想知道吗 |
[05:39] | Read me the letter again. | 再给我读一遍信 |
[05:40] | No, no, no, no, don’t. | 不 不 别读了 |
[05:41] | Read me the menu from the Chinese restaurant again. | 再给我读一遍中餐馆的菜单 |
[05:44] | Okay. But I just feel like… | 好吧 只是我觉得 |
[05:45] | – Bup, bup, bup. – Fine. | -打住 -好吧 |
[05:48] | Beef with broccoli, $4.95…” | 花椰菜牛肉 4.95美元 |
[05:51] | Bob, stop watching TV and go to bed. | 鲍勃 别看电视了 去睡觉吧 |
[05:54] | You have to get up and cook at midnight. | 你半夜还得起来做饭 |
[05:55] | You’re gonna be exhausted if you don’t get some sleep. | 如果不睡觉会累坏的 |
[05:57] | Yeah, dad, go to your room. | 是的 老爸 回房间吧 |
[05:59] | I’m fine, Lin. I can stay up until midnight. | 琳 我没事 我可以熬到半夜 |
[06:01] | And don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[06:02] | these guys have to work in the morning, too. | 这俩孩子早上也有事做 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | Gene, Louise, almost bedtime for you guys. | 吉恩 露易丝 你们也该睡了 |
[06:07] | Two-minute warning. | 两分钟警告 |
[06:08] | Wait. I thought dad had to go bed, not us. | 不是老爸要去睡觉吗 跟我们有啥关系 |
[06:10] | If dad has to go bed, then we can stay up. | 如果老爸去睡觉 我们就能玩通宵 |
[06:13] | It’s opposite night! | 今晚是反转之夜 |
[06:14] | No, it’s not. | 并不是 |
[06:15] | So you agree. It is. | 这么说你同意了 就是 |
[06:17] | No. Yes. | 不是 是 |
[06:18] | No, wait. Okay. | 不是 等等 好 |
[06:19] | If it’s opposite night, | 如果是反转之夜 |
[06:21] | Then you don’t have to go to bed. | 那你们不用去睡觉 |
[06:23] | You just said it’s opposite night, | 你刚说今晚是反转之夜 |
[06:24] | which means it’s not opposite night, | 也就是说 今晚不是反转之夜 |
[06:26] | Which means we don’t have to go to bed, right? | 也就是说我们不用睡觉 对吧 |
[06:28] | Oh, god. Wait. Hold on. | 我的天 等一下 |
[06:29] | Lin, you’re letting them do this to you again. | 琳 你又被他们套进去了 |
[06:31] | No. No, Bob, I can do it. | 不 鲍勃 我可以的 |
[06:33] | I need a pencil and paper, and nobody talk. | 我需要笔和纸 都别说话 |
[06:35] | So everybody talk? | 也就是说所有人都讲话 |
[06:36] | Talk, talk, talk, talk, | 讲话 讲话 |
[06:37] | Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk… | 讲话 讲话 |
[06:38] | Shush, shush! Stop it! | 安静 停下 |
[06:40] | Come on, Tina. It’s bedtime soon. | 蒂娜 该睡觉了 |
[06:42] | It’s not opposite night, no matter what anybody says. | 让他们说去吧 反正今晚不是反转之夜 |
[06:45] | Okay. I just have to finish this letter and mail it. | 好的 等我写完寄出这封信 |
[06:47] | – What letter? – Oh, it’s, | -什么信 -是 |
[06:48] | It’s for Thundergirls. | 是为雷娘军写的 |
[06:50] | To get my… letter-mailing patch. | 这样才能得到寄信勋章 |
[06:53] | So specific! | 还有寄信勋章呢 |
[06:54] | Okay, hurry up. | 好吧 那抓紧写 |
[06:56] | “Admiral Peter, I was so thrilled to hear from you. | 彼得上将 很高兴收到你的信 |
[06:59] | “I remember that night like it was yesterday. | 那晚犹如昨夜般清晰 |
[07:01] | “You were so dashing in your uniform. | 身着制服的你如此风度翩翩 |
[07:03] | “How was the navy? | 你后来在海军军队里过得怎样 |
[07:04] | “Did you eat a lot of navy beans? | 有吃很多海军豆吗 |
[07:06] | “Lol. | 大笑 |
[07:06] | “Anyway, I want you to know | 我希望你知道 |
[07:08] | “That I’m not too old for romance. | 我还没有老到不能谈恋爱 |
[07:10] | “Let’s be friends. | 我们做朋友吧 |
[07:11] | “Or maybe more. Like boyfriend/girlfriend. | 或者更近一步 比如男女朋友 |
[07:13] | “Anyway, take care. | 不管怎样 保重 |
[07:14] | Xoxo, Meryl.” | 亲亲抱抱 梅丽尔 |
[07:18] | Paper cut! | 被纸划伤了 |
[07:19] | – What? – I’m okay. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[07:25] | Bobby? | 鲍鲍 |
[07:25] | Where the hell is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[07:26] | Someone check the kitchen. | 你们谁去厨房看一下 |
[07:29] | I think somebody cooked dad! | 好像有人把老爸给做成菜了 |
[07:31] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[07:33] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[07:34] | He’s over here. | 他在这里 |
[07:36] | Bob. Are you okay? | 鲍勃 你还好吗 |
[07:37] | Who did this to you? Who did this to you?! | 谁把你弄成这样的 谁 |
[07:40] | – What time is it? – It’s 8:00. | -现在几点了 -8点 |
[07:42] | I must have passed out. | 我肯定是在和塔杰 |
[07:43] | After Taj and I made goat massaman curry. | 做完羊肉马沙文咖喱后昏倒了 |
[07:46] | Who’s Taj? | 塔杰是谁 |
[07:47] | He’s a friend of Lionel’s. | 莱昂内尔l的朋友 |
[07:50] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:51] | Well, it started with me making a bunch of burgers | 一开始是我在给15个开餐厅的人 |
[07:53] | for about 15 restaurant people. | 做汉堡 |
[07:55] | Then we drank a lot of wine, | 然后我们喝了好多酒 |
[07:57] | And then Taj brought a whole goat, | 然后塔杰带来一整只羊 |
[07:59] | and then we drank some grain alcohol from Iceland. | 然后我们又喝了冰岛产的粮酒 |
[08:02] | Bjork’s hard lemonade? | 比约克硬柠檬水么 |
[08:02] | 此处戏仿美国水果酒品牌麦克硬柠檬水 比约克是来自冰岛的创作歌手 | |
[08:03] | Poor Bob. I guess you can rest up tonight. | 可怜的鲍勃 你今晚可以好好休息了 |
[08:06] | I can’t rest tonight. | 我不能 |
[08:07] | I’m meeting them at Lionel’s. | 今晚在莱昂内尔那儿聚会 |
[08:08] | – At midnight. – What? | -半夜 -什么 |
[08:10] | It was fun, Lin. Last night. | 很有意思啊 琳 就在昨晚 |
[08:12] | I-I think I found my people. | 我觉得我找到组织了 |
[08:15] | All right, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:16] | I-I just have to throw up a little bit. | 我去吐一会 |
[08:18] | All right, kids, come on, start cleaning up. | 好吧 孩子们 开始收拾了 |
[08:20] | Why? We didn’t do this! | 为什么 又不是我们干的 |
[08:22] | Yeah, the party machine did. | 就是 是那个派对狂干的 |
[08:24] | Yeah, well, | 没错 不过 |
[08:25] | It’s opposite-mess- you-gotta-clean-up day, | 今天是”谁捣乱谁收拾”反转日 |
[08:27] | So hop on it. Let’s go. | 所以快点 行动起来 |
[08:29] | Hey, if you write a letter | 如果写信 |
[08:30] | And sign someone else’s name, | 署别人的名 |
[08:31] | Is that a federal offense? | 算犯罪吗 |
[08:33] | I’m asking for a friend. | 我帮朋友问的 |
[08:35] | A cool friend you’d really like. | 一个你会喜欢的酷朋友 |
[08:36] | Did you forge a letter, Tina? | 蒂娜 你伪造信了吗 |
[08:38] | No! What? What do you mean? | 没有 什么 你什么意思 |
[08:39] | Why would you even say that… | 为什么这么说 |
[08:40] | Okay, fine. I did. | 好吧 是的 |
[08:41] | But don’t tell Meryl. | 但不要告诉梅丽尔 |
[08:42] | Wait. Who’s Meryl? | 等等 梅丽尔是谁 |
[08:43] | I think that’s an expression. | 我觉得是固定表达方式 |
[08:45] | Like, “I just farted. Don’t tell Meryl.” | 比如 “我刚放屁了 别告诉梅丽尔” |
[08:47] | Meryl’s my old lady friend at the nursing home. | 梅丽尔是我在养老院认识的老年朋友 |
[08:49] | She got a beautiful, romantic letter | 她收到了一封感天动地的情书 |
[08:50] | From a retired navy admiral. | 来自一名退役的海军上将 |
[08:52] | She didn’t want to write him back, | 她不想回信 |
[08:53] | So I kind of wrote him back for her. | 所以我帮她回了 |
[08:55] | Tina, Tina, Tina… | 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[08:57] | Romancing the bones, huh? | 浪漫使者是吧 |
[08:58] | Bones that don’t want to be romanced? | 可要是别人不想要浪漫呢 |
[09:00] | Bones that just want to be left alones? | 要是别人不想你掺和呢 |
[09:03] | I know what I’m doing! I think. | 我知道自己在做什么…吧 |
[09:04] | There’s another goat over here! | 这里又有一只羊 |
[09:06] | No, wait, it’s a cat. | 不 是猫 |
[09:07] | No, wait, it’s somebody’s jacket. | 不 是某人的夹克 |
[09:27] | Tina, it’s been nice having you visit me so often. | 蒂娜 你常来看我很感激 |
[09:30] | If you’re lonely, you know, | 如果你觉得寂寞 |
[09:32] | – you could get a pet. – Yeah. | -可以养只宠物 -好 |
[09:34] | Finally! The mail! | 终于来信了 |
[09:35] | I mean, thanks. | 我是说 谢谢 |
[09:36] | He wrote back! | 他回信了 |
[09:37] | Meryl, I have a confession to make. | 梅丽尔 我得坦白一件事 |
[09:39] | Last week, when the admiral wrote you a letter | 上周收到上将来信 |
[09:41] | – and you didn’t want to write him back… – Yeah? | -你不想回信 -所以呢 |
[09:44] | I kind of wrote him back for you… | 我帮你回了 |
[09:46] | And signed your name instead of mine. | 然后署了你的名 |
[09:48] | – Tina. – Just listen to what he wrote. | -蒂娜 -听听他写了什么 |
[09:50] | “I’m so happy you wrote back. | 很高兴你回了信 |
[09:52] | “Let’s go back in time | 让我们回到过去 |
[09:53] | And recreate the night of the dance.” | 弥补那晚没能共舞的遗憾吧 |
[09:55] | Oh… Romantic! | 真浪漫 |
[09:57] | “You wear your dress and pearls | 到时候你穿上礼服 带上珍珠项链 |
[09:58] | “And I’ll wear my navy whites | 我穿着我的白色海军服 |
[09:59] | And we’ll pretend it’s 60 years ago.” | 我们假装回到60年前 |
[10:02] | “And this time, when the music plays, | 这一次 当音乐响起时 |
[10:04] | I won’t lose my nerve.” | 我不会再紧张到大脑空白 |
[10:05] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[10:06] | That gave me goose bumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[10:08] | Is that what this is? | 这是鸡皮疙瘩吗 |
[10:10] | I don’t know, it’s hard to tell. | 我不知道 不好说 |
[10:12] | It might be shingles. | 可能是带状疱疹 |
[10:13] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:14] | About the shingles or about the date? | 疱疹怎么办 还是约会怎么办 |
[10:15] | The date! The date! | 约会 约会 |
[10:17] | Oh, do you have a blue dress? | 你有蓝裙子吗 |
[10:18] | I think so. And I still have my pearls. | 有 珍珠项链我也还留着 |
[10:20] | They’re in a storage unit. | 在我的储藏室里 |
[10:21] | I thought I’d never need them again. | 我以为再也用不上了 |
[10:23] | I can get them for you. So? | 我可以帮你去取 那么 |
[10:25] | Should we write the admiral and make a date for a dance? | 我们要回信给上将定一个时间吗 |
[10:27] | Yes! I can’t believe this is happening. | 好 我真不敢相信 |
[10:29] | – I feel like a schoolgirl! – Me, too! | -好像回到了学生时代 -我也是 |
[10:31] | I mean, I am a schoolgirl. | 当然 我本来就还是学生 |
[10:32] | – But yay! – Yay! | -但是太好了 -太好了 |
[10:36] | So pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[10:37] | I wish I were a 90-year-old going to a dance. | 真希望我也是个去舞会的90岁老太太 |
[10:40] | Okay, mom, that’s enough pearl time. | 好了 老妈 你戴够了 |
[10:41] | Give ’em back. | 还给我 |
[10:42] | – Yeah, it’s my turn. – Again? | -没错 该我了 -又是你吗 |
[10:44] | I helped Tina find them, I earned double pearl time. | 是我帮蒂娜找到的 戴两次也是合理的 |
[10:47] | But I drove you to Meryl’s storage unit. | 但是我开车带你们去梅丽尔的储藏室的 |
[10:50] | Hi, can I ask a question? | 各位 能问个问题吗 |
[10:51] | Why does pearl time have to happen in here | 你们一定要在我睡觉的时候 |
[10:53] | while I’m trying to take a nap? | 试戴珍珠项链吗 |
[10:55] | Why are you taking a nap during pearl time? | 你一定要在我们试戴珍珠项链的时候睡觉吗 |
[10:57] | – Yeah. – No, no, it’s okay. | -就是 -不 没关系 |
[10:59] | Let’s clear out, kids. | 我们撤吧 孩子们 |
[11:00] | Your father needs a disco nap so he can go party | 你们老爸得在参加他厨子朋友的派对前 |
[11:02] | with his chef friends. | 打个迪斯科盹 |
[11:03] | That’s not all we do, Lin, | 我们并不只是玩 琳 |
[11:05] | We talk shop. | 我们还谈工作上的事儿 |
[11:06] | It’s like a chef roundtable | 类似厨师圆桌会议 |
[11:07] | that happens at a round table at a restaurant | 只不过发生在一个卖很多酒的 |
[11:10] | where they sell a lot of alcohol. | 餐馆里的一张圆桌旁 |
[11:12] | An alcohol restaurant. | 一个专卖酒的餐馆 |
[11:13] | You’re an amazing role model, dad. | 你真是我们的好榜样 老爸 |
[11:15] | Thanks, Louise. | 谢谢夸奖 露易丝 |
[11:17] | Meryl, I brought the glam squad. | 梅丽尔 我带了一个高手团队来 |
[11:19] | Louise, plug in the curlers. | 露易丝 把卷发夹插上 |
[11:20] | A “Please” Would be nice. | 说个”请”字会死吗 |
[11:21] | Gene, plug in the tunes. | 吉恩 放音乐 |
[11:23] | I hope you like reggae. | 希望你喜欢雷鬼乐 |
[11:24] | Let’s take Meryl | 我们让梅丽尔 |
[11:25] | from senior to have-you-seen-her? | 来个灰姑娘变身吧 |
[11:29] | Just a little more blush. | 再多一点腮红 |
[11:31] | Little more. | 再一点 |
[11:33] | Okay, maybe a little less. | 还是少点好 |
[11:35] | Hi, aunt Meryl. | 嗨 梅丽尔婶祖母 |
[11:36] | What’s going on in here? | 这里怎么了 |
[11:38] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[11:39] | Did we have a visit today? | 我们今天约见面了吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah, we did, it’s my birthday. | 是的 今天是我生日 |
[11:43] | Oh, of course. | 对哦 |
[11:45] | Let me get my checkbook. | 我去拿支票簿 |
[11:46] | Wait, Joel, I thought your birthday was last week. | 等下 乔尔 你不是上周才过生日吗 |
[11:48] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你记错了 |
[11:49] | My birthday is today. | 今天是我生日 |
[11:50] | Right, aunt Meryl? | 对吧 梅丽尔婶祖母 |
[11:51] | Joel visits every year on his birthday. | 乔尔每年过生日都会来 |
[11:55] | Sounds like, at the rate you’re having birthdays, | 按你这过生日的频率 |
[11:57] | Pretty soon you’re gonna be older than Meryl. | 你很快就该比梅丽尔还老了 |
[12:00] | Can I have a word with my aunt in private? | 能单独和我婶祖母说句话吗 |
[12:02] | I want to talk about nephew stuff. | 我们需要一场婶侄谈话 |
[12:06] | Joel puts the “Ew” In “Nephew.” | 乔尔把”侄子”这个亲戚代称污名化了 |
[12:08] | Yeah, and also the “Eh.” | 也神秘化了 |
[12:09] | Oh, hey, Joel. | 你好 乔尔 |
[12:10] | We weren’t just talking about you. | 我们刚才没在说你 |
[12:11] | Same here. | 我也没说你们 |
[12:13] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[12:14] | But not today because it’s not your birthday today. | 但不为今天 因为今天不是你生日 |
[12:16] | Unless it is and last week wasn’t. | 不过也可能上周不是而今天是 |
[12:19] | Nailed you. | 坦白吧 |
[12:21] | Now, what should we do with your hair? | 我们要怎么处理你的头发呢 |
[12:23] | – Lady mullet. – I used to wear it up. | -弄个米莱发型 -我以前都扎起来 |
[12:25] | Boo. | 切 |
[12:26] | Tina, question. Where are the pearls? | 蒂娜 有个问题 珍珠项链去哪儿了 |
[12:28] | On the dresser. | 在梳妆台上 |
[12:29] | Not anymore. | 没了 |
[12:30] | The pearls. | 珍珠项链 |
[12:31] | They’re gone. | 不见了 |
[12:33] | Joel! | 乔尔 |
[12:34] | Joel will never be able to pull those off. | 乔尔戴那个根本不配 |
[12:38] | I got a call from a Meryl Winters about stolen pearls. | 有位叫梅丽尔·温特斯的报案说珍珠被盗 |
[12:43] | One moment, sergeant Bosco. | 等下 博斯柯警长 |
[12:44] | Hey, Meryl, we’ll be just a sec. | 梅丽尔 我们马上回来 |
[12:45] | Nothing happening out here. Heh. | 一切正常 |
[12:47] | No problem, I’m happy to have some alone time. | 没问题 我很乐意一个人静静 |
[12:50] | Sergeant Bosco, we called you. | 博斯柯警长 我们报的案 |
[12:52] | Meryl has no idea her pearls were stolen. | 梅丽尔不知道她的珍珠被偷了 |
[12:54] | Because you kids stole them? | 因为是你们几个偷的吗 |
[12:55] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[12:56] | Her nephew Joel stole them. | 她的外甥乔尔偷的 |
[12:57] | But she doesn’t know that either. | 但她也不知道 |
[12:59] | She can’t know any of this until after tonight. | 没过今晚我们什么都不能让她知道 |
[13:01] | We have a big date with a retired navy admiral. | 因为她今晚和退休海军上将有个重要约会 |
[13:04] | Okay, so Joel the nephew stole the pearls | 也就是说 外甥乔尔在婶祖母和 |
[13:06] | on the night of the big date with the retired navy admiral. | 退休海军上将约会当天偷走了她的珍珠项链 |
[13:09] | Let me just close my notebook here. | 让我把笔记本合上 |
[13:11] | Don’t waste my time. | 别浪费我的时间 |
[13:13] | I’m a real policeman. | 我可是个真的警察 |
[13:15] | It’s true, there really are stolen pearls. | 是真的 珍珠真的被偷了 |
[13:16] | But we need to keep it a secret. | 但我们要保密 |
[13:18] | I’ve got a secret for you. | 我也有个秘密告诉你们 |
[13:19] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[13:20] | That’s not how secrets work! | 秘密不是这么用的 |
[13:22] | I’ll let you know if anything turns up | 如果有线索我通知你们 |
[13:23] | in the process of my exhaustive investigation. | 我会”仔细”调查的 |
[13:26] | Hello, mother. | 你好 老妈 |
[13:27] | Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! | 我靠 我靠 我靠 |
[13:29] | Tina, you okay? | 蒂娜 你还好吗 |
[13:30] | Yep, I was just saying, | 没事 我是在说 |
[13:31] | “Damn it, this dance is gonna be damn great. Damn it!” | “我靠 这舞会肯定棒极了 我靠” |
[13:36] | Here you go. Burger of the day, Teddy. | 来了 今日汉堡 泰迪 |
[13:38] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[13:39] | Well, it’s an open-faced burger with ketchup gel | 这是加了番茄酱和乳化奶酪的 |
[13:41] | and emulsified cheese. | 露面汉堡 |
[13:43] | – Where’s the bun? – It’s on the bottom. | -面包哪儿去了 -在底下 |
[13:44] | Why would you put it on the bottom? | 你为什么放在底下 |
[13:45] | It’s supposed to be on the top, eh. | 应该放在上面的 |
[13:47] | Because it’s a new presentation, Teddy. | 因为这是新品 泰迪 |
[13:49] | – Where’s the lettuce? – It’s under the foam. | -生菜去哪了 -在奶油泡沫下面 |
[13:50] | What, am I supposed to wash my hands in this? | 这是让我在里面洗个手的意思吗 |
[13:52] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[13:54] | Taj and I came up with it last night. | 这是塔杰和我昨晚想到的 |
[13:55] | It sounded good when we were talking about it, | 我们讨论的时候觉得这点子蛮好的 |
[13:57] | but I realized today it takes me an hour to make. | 但我今天做才发现竟要花一个小时 |
[14:00] | Eh, a little more. | 哪止 |
[14:01] | While we’re on the subject of being a little “Eh,” | 除开这个古怪汉堡之外 |
[14:03] | – What’s with the coat? – His friend Lionel gave it to him. | -这衣服是什么鬼 -他朋友莱昂内尔送的 |
[14:06] | The jacket looks good, | 衣服不错 |
[14:07] | But you, on the other hand. | 不过你本人嘛 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I don’t feel so great. | 其实我自己也觉得不怎么好 |
[14:11] | I mean, last night was pretty crazy. | 昨晚我们玩得挺疯的 |
[14:12] | Lionel wanted to go to the fish market | 莱昂内尔想去鱼市 |
[14:14] | to get first pick of the line-caught swordfish, | 买最早那批线钓的剑鱼 |
[14:16] | But we never made it ’cause we kept stopping off for drinks. | 但没去成 因为我们一直停下来喝酒 |
[14:19] | Geez, Bob, you’re really burning the candle at both ends. | 天呐 鲍勃 你还真是豁出去了啊 |
[14:21] | You can’t keep this up, Bob. | 你不能这样了 鲍勃 |
[14:23] | I know you think these are your people, | 我知道你觉得自己找到了组织 |
[14:24] | but you’re old enough to be their not very cool uncle. | 但你这年纪都能当他们鄙视的大叔了 |
[14:27] | Well, I’m pretty sure we’re all staying in tonight. | 今晚他们应该不会再约了 |
[14:29] | I mean, we got to take a break at some point. | 我们也总得休息 |
[14:33] | Lionel wants to meet at a restaurant | 莱昂内尔今晚想去小罗马尼亚的 |
[14:34] | in Little Romania tonight. | 餐馆聚聚 |
[14:36] | I’m not gonna go. | 我不会去的 |
[14:37] | He says I’m going. I guess I’m going. | 他要我去 看来我得去了 |
[14:39] | But I-I’m not gonna drink. | 但我不会喝酒的 |
[14:41] | “We’re all drinking tsuica.” | “我们喝杜卡酒” |
[14:44] | It’s romanian schnapps apparently. | 似乎是一种罗马尼亚烈酒 |
[14:46] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[14:47] | Well, it was nice knowing you, Bob. | 好吧 鲍勃 今生遇见你是我的荣幸 |
[14:48] | I’ll take good care of Linda and the kids for you. | 你死后我会帮你照顾琳达和孩子们的 |
[14:50] | Thanks, Teddy. | 多谢 泰迪 |
[14:51] | You need any help with your dress, Meryl? | 需要我帮你穿裙子吗 梅丽尔 |
[14:53] | I’m okay. I don’t remember… | 我自己可以 只是有点忘记… |
[14:55] | being a turtleneck. | 怎么穿高领的衣服了 |
[14:57] | You have your head through the arm hole. | 你把头套到胳膊洞里了 |
[14:58] | But other than that, you look great. | 除此以外 其它都很好 |
[15:00] | So what do we do about the necklace? | 那项链怎么办 |
[15:02] | Look, chalky white mints. | 看 白色的薄荷糖 |
[15:03] | They’re not that good. Avoid. | 不怎么好吃 最好别吃 |
[15:06] | No, if we get some dental floss and some glue, | 不 如果弄点牙线和胶水 |
[15:08] | We’ll have some pearls. | 我们就有珍珠了 |
[15:09] | Some fresh smelling pearls. | 芳香清新的珍珠 |
[15:10] | So we’re not gonna tell her | 所以我们不告诉她 |
[15:11] | that her nephew stole her necklace. | 她外甥偷了项链吗 |
[15:13] | Later, after the dance. We’ll break it to her then, | 等等 等跳完舞 我们再告诉她 |
[15:16] | and she’ll be so in love with the admiral, | 到时候她会被上将深深迷住 |
[15:17] | That she won’t even care that her nephew’s a thief. | 根本不在乎自己的侄子是小偷了 |
[15:19] | I just know it. | 一定会这样的 |
[15:20] | The admiral. | 上将 |
[15:21] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 天呐 |
[15:23] | There is no admiral. | 根本没有上将 |
[15:25] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[15:26] | Joel comes every week and gets a $25 birthday check, | 乔尔每周都来拿25美金的生日支票 |
[15:28] | But he wants more. | 但他不满足 |
[15:30] | And he knows aunt Meryl has pearls, | 他知道他的梅丽尔婶祖母有珍珠 |
[15:32] | But he doesn’t know where she keeps them. | 但不知道她放哪儿了 |
[15:34] | Nodding along but confused. | 有道理 但没听懂 |
[15:36] | Joel creates the admiral and this romantic dance baloney | 这出与上将浪漫共舞的戏全是乔尔编的 |
[15:40] | so she’ll take her pearls out | 他的目的是让梅丽尔奶奶 |
[15:42] | from wherever she’s storing them, | 把珍珠拿出来 |
[15:43] | and once they’re here, they’re easy to swipe. | 一旦珍珠被带到养老院 他就能轻松顺走了 |
[15:45] | Joel sent that letter, don’t you see? | 是乔尔寄的那封信 你还没看出来吗 |
[15:47] | No, it can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[15:49] | Come on, Tina, Joel shows up on the exact same day | 想想吧 蒂娜 乔尔是不是恰好 |
[15:52] | the admiral’s supposed to come? | 在上将该来的那天现身的 |
[15:53] | Isn’t that a little coincidental? | 你不觉得那太巧了吗 |
[15:55] | “You wear your dress and pearls, | 到时候你穿上礼服 带上珍珠项链 |
[15:57] | and I’ll wear my navy whites.” | 我穿着我的白色海军服 |
[15:58] | Whites. Whites. | 海军服 海军服 |
[16:00] | And I still have my pearls. | 我还留着我的珍珠项链呢 |
[16:02] | They’re in a storage unit. | 在我的储藏室里 |
[16:03] | Unit. Unit. | 盒里 盒里 |
[16:04] | Can I have a word with my aunt in private? | 我能单独和我婶祖母说两句吗 |
[16:07] | Private. Private. | 两句 两句 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[16:10] | When you replied to “the admiral,” | 你给上将回信那一刻 |
[16:12] | you set this whole thing in motion. | 整出戏就正式拉开了帷幕 |
[16:14] | Sorry, T, this romance is a “faux-mance.” | 阿蒂 抱歉 这场罗曼史成了诈曼史 |
[16:19] | Tina, are you okay? | 蒂娜 你还好吗 |
[16:21] | Meryl, we have something to tell you. | 梅丽尔 我们有话要对你说 |
[16:23] | I have something to tell you, too. | 我也有话对你们说 |
[16:25] | I haven’t had anything to look forward to in quite some time. | 我的人生已经好久没有值得期待的东西了 |
[16:29] | They’re not as “Handsy-outsy” with the meds | 这里现在连发药的频率 |
[16:31] | as they used to be around here. | 都比以前低了 |
[16:34] | But tonight I have something to look forward to. | 但今晚我有了可以期待的东西 |
[16:37] | Thanks to you, Tina. | 这都要感谢你 蒂娜 |
[16:38] | – I’m Gene. – Where’s tina? | -我是吉恩 -蒂娜上哪儿去了 |
[16:40] | I’m over here. | 我在这儿 |
[16:41] | Tina, move your arms around. | 蒂娜 挥挥你的手 |
[16:43] | It’ll help me see. | 让我能看见你 |
[16:45] | There you are, my magnificent matchmaker. | 在那儿呢 我尽职尽责的红娘 |
[16:51] | Meryl, will you excuse us for a second? | 梅丽尔 能让我们讨论下吗 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:54] | You guys, the admiral might not be real, | 两位 上将或许不是真的 |
[16:56] | But Meryl’s dance can be. Huh? | 但这并不妨碍梅丽尔奶奶跳她的舞 |
[16:58] | This can still work. We just need an admiral. | 这事儿还是能成的 我们只需要找个上将 |
[17:00] | So her nephew fooled her and now we’re gonna fool her, too? | 所以先是她侄子 现在我们也要骗她么 |
[17:02] | But we’re fooling her for love, not for money. | 但我们是为了爱 不是钱 |
[17:04] | I’ll tell her the truth after the dance. | 等跳完舞我再告诉她实情 |
[17:06] | Well, that won’t be a totally awkward conversation. | 那一定会是场”愉快”的对话 |
[17:09] | Meryl, get ready because the admiral is on his way. | 梅丽尔 做好准备 上将已经在路上了 |
[17:12] | After we find an admiral. | 就等我们找到他 |
[17:13] | And after we find more mints. | 以及更多的薄荷糖 |
[17:16] | This hat was once a Tom skerritt in Top Gun halloween costume | 这帽子本只是万圣节道具里的汤姆·斯凯里特 |
[17:16] | 在电影《壮志凌云》中饰演中队长 次要角色 | |
[17:19] | and now look at it. | 现在居然成主角啦 |
[17:21] | I think this is gonna work. | 我觉得这事儿能成 |
[17:22] | He’s starting to look like a real admiral, sort of. | 老爸越看越像真的上将了 从某个角度 |
[17:24] | And we found a good use | 咱还把你超特别的厨师服 |
[17:25] | for your super special chef jacket. | 物尽其用了 |
[17:27] | This is such, such a bad idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[17:30] | It’s all a dream. | 你在做梦呢 |
[17:31] | Go back to sleep. | 好好睡吧 |
[17:32] | He’s weak, he can’t stop us. | 他现在就是个废物 阻止不了我们 |
[17:34] | – Keep taping. – I got to sit down. | -继续贴 -我得坐下来 |
[17:35] | – You are sitting down, dad. – Oh, my god. | -你已经坐着了 老爸 -天呐 |
[17:37] | So you think Meryl won’t notice | 你觉得梅丽尔不会发现 |
[17:39] | this cheese on your father’s shoulders? | 你老爸肩上顶的其实是奶酪片对吗 |
[17:40] | Her eyesight is really bad. | 她老花眼很严重 |
[17:42] | So you think she won’t notice | 那她应该也不会注意到 |
[17:43] | there’s a little bite out of it? | 奶酪片少一块吧 |
[17:44] | Mom, don’t eat the shoulder cheese. | 老妈 别吃奶酪肩章 |
[17:47] | I really need a nap. | 我真得睡一下 |
[17:48] | Damn it, sailor, you can nap | 给我听好 想睡觉 |
[17:49] | after you’ve given Meryl a night of romance. | 让梅丽尔奶奶度过她的浪漫之夜先 |
[17:51] | That means a smooch, too, if she wants it. | 这意味着如果她索吻 你还得和她接吻 |
[17:54] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[17:57] | Okay, Meryl, you ready? | 你准备好了吗 梅丽尔 |
[17:59] | I think so. | 好了 |
[18:00] | You look great, | 你很美 |
[18:01] | and your pearls have never looked more real. | 你的珍珠项链今天看起来特别正 |
[18:03] | – Thank you. – Hit it, Gene. | -谢谢 -吉恩 开始 |
[18:13] | Hello, Meryl. | 你好 梅丽尔 |
[18:14] | I’m Peter, | 我是彼得 |
[18:16] | retired admiral | 退休的 |
[18:18] | of the navy. | 海军上将 |
[18:19] | Peter, hi. | 彼得 嗨 |
[18:20] | Good evening, admiral. | 晚上好 上将 |
[18:22] | You look as beautiful as I remember. | 你和我记忆中的一样美 |
[18:25] | You look official. | 你穿得好正式 |
[18:27] | May I have this dance? | 能和你跳支舞吗 |
[18:29] | I’d be honored. | 荣幸之至 |
[18:31] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[18:32] | They look so cute together. | 他们在一起好般配 |
[18:33] | I hope they have weird, old babies. | 祝他们生出老气横秋的古怪宝宝 |
[18:36] | Weird, old babies. | 老气横秋的古怪宝宝 |
[18:39] | – Is that cheese? – Oh. Yeah. | -那是奶酪片吗 -对 |
[18:41] | I was, uh, given… | 这是 那个… |
[18:43] | the cheese by the Swiss navy. | 瑞士海军送给我的 |
[18:46] | What’s… happening to your uniform? | 你的 制服怎么了 |
[18:48] | It’s, … It’s old. | 它 它太旧了 |
[18:50] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[18:52] | You tried, T. | 你已经尽力了 阿蒂 |
[18:54] | I got to tell her. | 我得去跟她坦白了 |
[18:55] | Meryl? | 梅丽尔 |
[19:00] | What the hell? Who’s that? | 啥玩意儿 那是谁 |
[19:01] | The male nurses here really dress up. | 这儿的护士还真费心 |
[19:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:04] | It’s me, admiral Peter Wilcox. | 是我啊 彼得·威尔科特斯上将 |
[19:07] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:07] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[19:08] | Oh, my god, the admiral’s real. | 天呐 上将真有其人 |
[19:10] | But who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[19:12] | I guess I’m not admiral Peter Wilcox. | 看来我就不是彼得·威尔科特斯了 |
[19:15] | I’m, admiral william… P-peacocks. | 我是威廉姆·皮科克斯上将 |
[19:18] | Wh-what a mix-up. | 真 真混乱啊 |
[19:19] | Dismissed! Dismissed! | 撤 撤 |
[19:20] | Oh. Right. | 对 |
[19:22] | Excuse me. Admiral. | 失陪了 上将 |
[19:23] | Admiral. | 慢走上将 |
[19:25] | Meryl, may I finally have this dance? | 梅丽尔 现在能跟你跳这支舞了吗 |
[19:28] | Y-yes. | 好的 |
[19:29] | That other one was too old for me, I think. | 刚才那人对我来说太老了 |
[19:32] | And soft. I mean, I like jell-o, | 而且他人特软 像果冻一样 |
[19:34] | But I don’t want to dance with it. | 我可不想和他跳舞 |
[19:35] | I don’t get it. The admiral is real? | 怎么回事 上将真有其人吗 |
[19:37] | I guess I was right about all this romance stuff. | 这就是一场罗曼史 我是对的 |
[19:40] | I knew it! I mean, I doubted it, | 我就知道 我是说 |
[19:41] | But before that, I knew it. | 在我心生疑虑之前我是知道的 |
[19:42] | All right, maybe the admiral is real, | 好吧 就算上将是真的 |
[19:44] | but Joel still took the pearls. | 但珍珠项链还是乔尔拿的 |
[19:46] | That’s not romantic, that’s cold-blooded. | 那可一点都不浪漫 那叫冷血 |
[19:49] | Oh, my god, the pearls! | 天呐 珍珠项链 |
[19:52] | Meryl had the pearls in her purse. | 梅丽尔把珍珠放自己包里了 |
[19:54] | They weren’t stolen at all. | 它根本就没被偷 |
[19:55] | Hey, you were wrong about everything, Louise. | 露易丝 你全猜错了 |
[19:57] | Okay, that’s not how I’d put it. | 也不能这样说 |
[19:59] | Hooray for romance! True love does exist. | 为罗曼史欢呼 真爱真的存在 |
[20:02] | Remind me to tell Jimmy Jr. that true love exists. | 记得提醒我把这告诉小吉米 |
[20:04] | Oh, you’re gonna make his day. | 他肯定得高兴傻了 |
[20:06] | Hey, should we call Sergeant Bosco | 我们要不要打电话给博斯柯探长 |
[20:07] | and let him know we found the pearls? | 告诉他我们已经找到珍珠了 |
[20:09] | Nah. I’m sure he’s totally forgotten about this case. | 没必要 他肯定早把这事儿忘了 |
[20:13] | Joel Glassman? | 乔尔·格拉斯曼吗 |
[20:14] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[20:15] | Sergeant Bosco. Robbery. | 我是博斯柯探长 现在怀疑你盗窃 |
[20:17] | Oh, my god! Is this about the birthday checks? | 天呐 是因为我用生日骗支票吗 |
[20:19] | I swear to god I’ll stop. I’ll rip up the check. | 我发誓再也不犯了 我去把支票撕了 |
[20:21] | I-I’ll give her all the money back! | 我把钱都还给她 |
[20:23] | I… Oh, my god! | 老天爷啊 |
[20:26] | Stop crying. Stop crying. | 别哭 别哭 |
[20:28] | I-I’m not crying! | 我没哭 |
[20:29] | – Stop crying. – I’m not crying! | -别哭 -我没哭 |
[20:33] | Bob! Bob! | 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[20:34] | – Bob! Bob! – What the hell is that? | -鲍勃 鲍勃 -啥玩意儿 |
[20:36] | It’s them! Turn off the TV! | 是他们 快关电视 |
[20:37] | Okay, okay, okay. Get on the floor. Get down. | 好好好 快趴地上 趴下 |
[20:39] | We know you’re up there! | 我们知道你在上面 |
[20:40] | We saw you turn off the TV! | 我们看见你关电视了 |
[20:42] | Make us a burger! | 给我们做个汉堡 |
[20:44] | They won’t stop. They’re never gonna stop. | 他们不会走 会纠缠不休的 |
[20:46] | I’m so scared. | 我好怕 |
[20:47] | All right, calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[20:49] | How about this? I’ll tell them you died. | 这样吧 我跟他们说你挂了 |
[20:51] | Great idea. Thank you. Love you. | 好主意 谢谢你 爱你哦 |
[20:53] | He’s dead! Go away! He’s dead! | 他死了 走人吧 他死了 |