Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 让蟑螂上天 除虫害公司
[00:20] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Wagstaff’s own 女士们先生们 有请瓦格斯塔夫自己的
[00:24] puberty positive players, The Hormone-iums, “积极面对青春期”剧团 荷尔蒙元素
[00:28] featuring Tina Belcher. 领衔主演 蒂娜·贝尔彻
[00:30] *New friends on your face* *你脸上有了新朋友*
[00:32] *It isn’t yucky* *不必感到恶心*
[00:33] *You’re breaking out and you’re lucky* *你破孔而出 你很幸运*
[00:35] *Breaking out* *破孔而出*
[00:36] *Can’t keep it in any more* *不愿再压抑*
[00:38] *Breaking out* *破孔而出*
[00:39] *You’re bursting out of your pores* *你张开毛孔*
[00:42] *Breaking out* *破孔而出*
[00:42] *It’s simple* *很简单*
[00:43] *It’s pimples* *不过是粉刺*
[00:43] *You’ve got inside-out dimples* *就像酒窝往外长*
[00:46] *You’re…* *你*
[00:47] *Breaking…* *破孔*
[00:49] *Out…* *而出*
[00:52] Thank you, thank you, thank you. 多谢 多谢 多谢
[00:58] My little star has a Hormonee-os show today. 咱家小巨星的荷尔蒙剧团今天要演出啦
[01:01] Hormone-iums 是荷尔蒙元素
[01:02] We have the Internet now, 现在都有网络了
[01:03] do we still have to listen to songs 咱还得在午餐时间
[01:04] about puberty during lunch? 听有关青春期的歌吗
[01:06] What’s the show about this time? 这次是什么主题
[01:07] Changing bodies? 变化中的身体吗
[01:08] Aunt Flo? 弗洛姨妈[女性大姨妈]
[01:10] We have an Aunt Flo? 我们有个弗洛姨妈吗
[01:11] She’s missed all my birthdays. 怎么我生日她从来没来过
[01:13] We’re performing “Body Hair! Where? There!” 这次演出的是”认识身体毛发”
[01:16] Tina, you seem upset. 蒂娜 你看起来很沮丧
[01:17] Do you not like that one? 你不喜欢吗
[01:18] No, I love it. 不 我很喜欢
[01:19] It’s just… I’ve been in that group for two years, 只是 我已经加入剧团两年了
[01:21] and even though I’m totally over my stage fright now, 尽管我现在已经完全克服了舞台恐惧症
[01:23] Mr. Frond has never given me a solo. 福旺德老师还是从没让我独唱
[01:25] Chorus is just as big a deal as the solos, sweetie. 合唱和独唱一样重要 亲爱的
[01:28] Just because people don’t care about something 有些事人们不在意
[01:30] doesn’t an it’s not important. 并不意味着它不重要
[01:31] Thanks, Mom. 多谢 老妈
[01:33] Lost and Found auction time. All right! 失物拍卖活动开始啦
[01:35] I’m ready, Linda. 我准备好了 琳达
[01:37] We got a pager, 我们有寻呼机
[01:38] a thermos with something rattling around inside it. 一个摇起来会当当响的热水瓶
[01:41] Oh, my God, maybe it’s an emerald! 天呐 也许是装了颗绿宝石
[01:43] Could be. 有可能
[01:44] You got to buy it to find out. 但你得买了才能知道
[01:45] We also got a “I Voted” Sticker; 还有一个”已投票”贴纸
[01:48] could save you a trip to the polls next year. 有了它明年就不用去投票了
[01:50] I want that! 我想要
[01:51] All right, Teddy, get down! 泰迪 坐下先
[01:52] One really large high-heeled pump, 一只超大码高跟鞋
[01:55] and a half bottle of Chardonnay. 还有半瓶夏敦埃酒
[01:57] Hey, I left that here. 这是我留下的
[01:58] Guys, this stuff isn’t that good. 各位 这些都不是啥好东西
[02:00] I mean, you know you don’t have to buy anything, right? 不用逼自己买什么 这你们知道的吧
[02:03] Yes we do, Bobby. 我们知道 鲍鲍
[02:05] Linda’s such a good saleswoman. 可琳达是个销售高手
[02:06] She sold me a nickel for a dime once. 有一次我花十美分买了她一枚五分镍币
[02:08] Great nickel, too, super shiny. 是很好的五分镍币 非常有光泽
[02:10] All right, just… 好吧 只是
[02:11] Come on, come on, come on, I’m so excited! 快开始 快开始 我好兴奋
[02:13] – Yup. – Okay, here we go. -随你吧 -好 我们开始了
[02:14] You know the rules. 规则你们都知道
[02:15] Your hand goes up, you got to pay, 举手就得付钱
[02:17] so don’t stretch or wave unless you got the dough. 所以除非兜里有钱 就别挥手别伸懒腰
[02:19] Three minutes, performers. 各位 离开演还有三分钟
[02:21] Angela, you look a little pale. 安吉拉 你脸色看起来有些苍白
[02:22] Do you have blush or would you like 你有腮红吗 还是你想
[02:23] one of the other students to slap you? 让其他同学抽你一下
[02:25] Your choice. 你自己选
[02:26] I have blush. 我有腮红
[02:27] – Hi Tina. – Wassup, girl? -你好 蒂娜 -你好 小妞
[02:28] Hi Jimmy Jr., Zeke. 你们好 小吉米 齐克
[02:30] Hey, did you hear about Jocelyn’s party this Friday night… 你听说本周五晚乔丝玲派对的事了吗
[02:32] You mean about the 45 minute window 你们是说由于她爸出差
[02:33] when her mom is going to pick up her brother 她妈中途要去接她练足球的弟弟
[02:35] from soccer practice and her dad is on a business trip 会有45分钟的时间给我们玩
[02:37] so there will be : spin the bottle. 转瓶子这件事吗[类似真心话大冒险]
[02:39] Yes, I heard. 是的 我听说了
[02:40] – Yeah, that one. – Pretty crazy, huh? -没错 就是这个 -很刺激是吧
[02:41] It’s not that crazy once you realize 其实也没啥刺激的
[02:43] that the bottle’s rotation is pretty predictable 因为你会发现 通过调整力道
[02:45] if you can figure out the drag so you just… 酒瓶的旋转方向其实是可以控制的
[02:46] Tina, line up. 蒂娜 进队
[02:50] *There’s something new on me and you* *你我身上有新变化*
[02:53] *Brand-new fur on him and her* *身体长出全新毛发*
[02:56] *Where?* *在哪儿*
[02:57] *There!* *在那儿*
[03:00] Mr. Frond, she fell on me. 福旺德老师 她倒在我身上了
[03:02] Is this part of the show? 这是演出设定吗
[03:05] but this is the best they’ve ever been. 但这是他们演得最好的一次了
[03:07] Angela, come with me. 安吉拉 跟我来
[03:08] Everyone else, keep going. 其他人 继续
[03:09] And people say that theater is dead. 还都说戏剧已死
[03:12] 15 now, who’ll say 15? 15美分 谁出15美分
[03:13] For this very nice book of matches, 15 cents. 把这盒超棒的火柴带回家 15美分
[03:16] 15! 15 cents from the sexy stylist on the stool. 这边这位性感造型师出15美分
[03:18] Do I hear 20 cents? 有原意加到20美分的吗
[03:20] Oh, oh, me! 我
[03:21] Oh, I got 20 cents from the tomb raider, Mort the mortician. 坟墓杀手殡葬师莫特出20美分
[03:23] Twenty-five! 25美分
[03:24] Whoa, too rich for my blood. 这我可玩不起
[03:26] Going once… 第一次
[03:27] going twice… 第二次
[03:28] sold to Teddy for 25 cents. 25美分 归泰迪了
[03:30] Yeah! Yes! 太好了 太好了
[03:31] In your face, Mort. 碾压你 莫特
[03:32] In your face. 碾压你
[03:33] Easy. 悠着点
[03:34] Sorry, sorry, you know I get carried away at the auction. 抱歉 抱歉 拍卖会总让我失控
[03:37] Okay, next item is an extra large, 好了 下一件是超大码
[03:39] extra in-charge women’s high-heel shoe, 吊炸天女士高跟鞋
[03:41] left behind by Marshmallow. 是棉花糖糖留下的
[03:43] I asked her if she wanted it back, 我问过她是否还想要回去
[03:44] she said it was out of season. 她说这鞋过季了
[03:46] Let’s start the bidding at one dollar. 开始出价吧 一美元起卖
[03:47] One dollar, come on, people. 一美元 大家要不要
[03:49] Teddy? 泰迪
[03:50] I don’t know any extra large one-legged ladies, 我不认识穿大码高跟鞋独脚女士
[03:52] but if I did, 但如果我认识
[03:53] man, I would be getting that shoe. 我发誓一定会把它拍下来
[03:55] 50 cents? 50美分
[03:56] Forty-five? 45美分
[03:58] Thirty? 30美分
[03:59] You’re missing the possibilities, here, people. 机会都溜走了 各位
[04:01] It’s not just a giant shoe, 这不只是一只大码鞋
[04:02] it’s a, it’s a… 它还是 还是一只
[04:04] it’s a… 它还是
[04:06] it’s a Wine Shoe. 是一只酒鞋
[04:07] Yeah, it’s an elegant way to display your wine. 没错 它能优雅地展示你们的藏酒
[04:10] Oh, my God, I love it. 天呐 我好喜欢
[04:11] It’s like a foot that gets you drunk. 就像一只能让人醉倒的脚
[04:13] Five dollars. 五美元
[04:14] No, no, no, no, no, six! 不 不 不 不 六美元
[04:15] Uh, seven! 七美元
[04:16] – Really? – Okay, seven dollars going once. -真的假的 -好咧 七美元第一次
[04:18] Eight! 八美元
[04:19] – Eight dollars, do I hear nine… – Nine! -八美元 有人出九… -九美元
[04:21] Mike, you want that thing? 麦克 你也想要那玩意儿
[04:22] – You don’t? – No. -你不想吗 -不想
[04:23] – Good. – $15! -那就好 -15美元
[04:25] Do I hear $15.50? 有人出15.5美元不
[04:28] $15 going once. 15美元第一次
[04:30] Twice! 第二次
[04:32] And three times a lady, 第三次
[04:33] sold to Gretchen for $15. 15美元卖给格雷琴了
[04:34] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[04:36] Oh, that is gonna haunt me. 这下我得对它日思夜想了
[04:38] Thank you all for coming in. 谢谢你们过来
[04:39] I have terrible slash wonderful news, 我有个既糟糕又极好的消息要告诉大家
[04:42] Hormone-iums. 荷尔蒙元素的成员们
[04:42] Angela has come down with mononucleosis! 安吉拉得了腺热病
[04:45] Oh, no, will she be okay? 真可怕 她会好起来吗
[04:47] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[04:48] But the real news is 但重要的是
[04:49] that to confront this urgent crisis, 为了应对这一紧急状况
[04:51] there will be a special assembly this Friday 本周五将会安排一场特殊的演出
[04:52] about the dangers of mono, 讲述腺热病的危害
[04:54] and I have asked the principal 我请校长
[04:55] to ask us to perform at it… 邀请我们参加演出
[04:57] and he said, wait for it, “Fine.” 他表示 听好咯 “好吧”
[05:00] So, this Friday, 所以 这周五
[05:01] The Hormone-iums will present our new review, 荷尔蒙元素将在大礼堂
[05:04] Mona Nucleosis, on the auditorium stage! 上演新剧 “宪荷”[“腺热”]
[05:09] Exactly! 没错
[05:10] I’ll be holding auditions between Tina and Candy 我会面试蒂娜和坎蒂
[05:11] to determine who will temporarily replace Angela 决定由谁来代替安吉拉
[05:14] as our female soloist. 成为临时女独唱
[05:15] Tina can have it. 让蒂娜唱吧
[05:16] I’m just in this group as a punishment. 我是因为做错事接受惩罚才来剧团的
[05:18] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[05:19] – What? – Nothing, congrats, Tina. -什么 -没什么 恭喜你 蒂娜
[05:21] Okay… congratulations to our new soloist, 好吧 那就恭喜我们新晋女独唱
[05:24] Tina Belcher. 蒂娜·贝尔彻
[05:24] Oh, my God. 天呐
[05:27] I mean, I guess that’d be okay. 我是说 好的
[05:39] Tina, look over here! 蒂娜 看这边
[05:40] Tina, we love you! 蒂娜 我们爱你
[05:42] She’s great. She’s so great. 她太棒了 她太棒了
[05:44] Tina, is it true 蒂娜 据说你会在
[05:45] that you’ll be starring as Mona Nucleosis 这周五的全校集会上
[05:47] at the all-school assembly this Friday? 出演新剧主角”宪荷” 这是真的吗
[05:49] Well, I don’t want to brag, but it’s true. 我不想吹牛 但这的确是真的
[05:53] Tina, I know this is weird timing, 蒂娜 我知道选这个时间很怪
[05:55] but will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[05:57] No, no, no, marry me! 不 不 不 嫁给我
[05:58] No, marry me! 不 嫁给我
[05:59] You get over here. 你走开
[06:00] Zeke, zeke! 齐克 齐克
[06:01] Zeke, Zeke! 齐克 齐克
[06:03] I could get used to this. 我会上瘾的
[06:05] Tina-bean-a, 蒂娜宝贝
[06:05] time to get ready for school. 该准备去上学啦
[06:07] More like school needs to get ready for me. 应该是学校该准备迎接我了
[06:09] Love it! 不错嘛
[06:10] Love the confidence. 这么自信
[06:13] Linda! 琳达
[06:13] Have I got a bone to pick with you. 我要跟你吵架了
[06:15] – Me? – Yes, you. -我吗 -是的 你
[06:17] What? 怎么了
[06:17] My girlfriends at the salon 我美容店的女友
[06:19] love the Wine Shoe so much, 对酒鞋欲罢不能
[06:20] they will not stop bugging me to order one for them. 不停地来烦我帮她们订一只
[06:23] It’s like the Patrick Dempsey calendar situation 上次争要帕特里克·德姆西日历的事儿
[06:23] 美国男演员 《实习医生格蕾》男主
[06:26] all over again. 又重演了
[06:27] Oh, my God, really? 天呐 真的吗
[06:29] Yeah, I’ve got four hairdressers 真的 已经有四位美发师
[06:31] who are willing to pay upwards of, like, $20 for one. 愿意出高于20美金的价格来买了
[06:34] – Stop it. – Yeah. -难以置信 -是的
[06:35] You hear that, Bob? 你听到了吗 鲍勃
[06:36] I heard. 我听到了
[06:38] You don’t have any more Wine Shoes, though. 但你没有多的酒鞋了
[06:39] Right, well, uh, let’s see. 对 让我想想
[06:41] I can call Marshmallow 我可以给棉花糖糖打电话
[06:42] and see where she gets her shoes. 问她哪里买的鞋
[06:43] Bob, give me her number. 鲍勃 给我她的电话
[06:45] I-I don’t have her number, Lin. 我没有她的电话 琳
[06:46] Oh, I thought you had it. 我以为你有
[06:47] Okay, uh, do you know where she lives? 好吧 你知道她住哪儿吗
[06:49] All I know about Marshmallow 关于棉花糖糖 我唯一知道的就是
[06:51] is that she comes and goes as she pleases, 她是个来去随心的人
[06:53] she answers to no one, and she is truly free. 她谁的电话都不接 是个真正自由的人
[06:56] Okay, calm down. She’s a free spirit, we get it. 得了 她有颗自由的灵魂 我们懂了
[06:59] *There’s nothing you’re missing* *不接吻*
[07:00] *If you’re not kissing* *也没有什么好可惜的*
[07:02] *Kissing is so scary* *亲吻如此可怕*
[07:04] *It will make you ill, oh!* *它会让你生病*
[07:06] *So if you wanna kiss someone* *如果你想亲某人*
[07:09] *Go on and kiss your pill-ow* *那就去亲枕头*
[07:11] *I never want to kiss* *我从不想接吻*
[07:13] *Even if I have great breath* *即使我口气清新*
[07:15] *Kissing causes mono* *亲吻会引发腺热病*
[07:16] *And mono can cause…* *而腺热病会导致*
[07:19] *death.* *死亡*
[07:20] Say, Mona, I’d like to kiss someone. 阿宪 我想亲一个人
[07:22] But kissing is dangerous. 可接吻很危险
[07:24] lt won’t hurt to do one kiss. 亲一次没关系的
[07:26] Okay, when you put it that way. 好吧 既然你这么说
[07:31] Oh, no. 不
[07:32] I’m dying… 我要死于
[07:33] of mono. 腺热病了
[07:34] *She’s dying, she’s dying.* *她要死了 她要死了*
[07:36] *She’s dying. I… I…* *她要死了 我 我*
[07:38] Mr. Frond, my character really dies? 福旺德老师 我的角色真的死了吗
[07:40] That seems kind of extreme. 好像有点太极端了
[07:42] Oh, okay, Tina, perhaps we should do 好吧 蒂娜 也许我们该排个
[07:44] a non-extreme show. 不极端的表演
[07:45] That’ll get our point across, right? 也完全能传达我们的观点 对吗
[07:46] Something subtle? 最好是隐晦一点的
[07:47] I’m just not sure this is the best way 我只是不确定这是教学生了解
[07:49] to teach kids about mono. 腺热病的最好方法
[07:50] I mean, most of the time, 我是说 大部分时候
[07:51] kissing is fine. 亲吻是无害的
[07:52] Maybe that could be the song. 也许可以这样唱
[07:54] Most of the time 大多数时候
[07:55] -Oh, Tina. – Kissing is fine -蒂娜 -亲吻是无害的
[07:57] Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina, 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
[07:57] Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina. 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
[07:59] – Yes? – The theater is about drama. -怎么了 -戏剧就是得夸张
[08:01] Happiness… 幸福
[08:02] sadness, fear, death! 悲伤 恐惧 死亡
[08:03] Now, let’s take it from the top… 现在 我们从头开始
[08:04] and, Candy, let’s make sure 坎蒂 你确保
[08:05] those jazz hands look a little jazzier, okay? 你那双爵士手要更爵士一点 好吗
[08:05] 一种舞蹈中的手势 常用来表现激动 兴奋等情感
[08:08] It’s not called wet napkin hands. 它可不叫无聊手
[08:11] Maybe no one will come to the mandatory assembly. 也许没人会去明天的必到集会
[08:14] Kids, your dad and I are going to Toe-Tanic 孩子们 你爸和我要去铁达尼号鞋店
[08:16] so we can make more Wine Shoes. 买鞋做酒鞋
[08:18] Oh, my gosh, we’re almost out of Wine Shoes?! 天呐 我们的酒鞋快没了吗
[08:21] What the heck are you guys talking about? 完全没听懂你俩在说啥
[08:23] Toe-Tanic is an over-sized women’s shoe store. 铁达尼号鞋店是个卖大号女鞋的店
[08:25] Wine Shoe is a thing your mom invented, 酒鞋是你妈发明的一个东西
[08:27] and now Gretchen’s friends want to buy them for some reason. 格雷琴的朋友不知咋想的 都特想要
[08:30] Of course, of course, makes perfect sense. 真是一点都不莫名其妙
[08:32] W-w-w-wait, you are not going to Toe-Tanic without me. 等下 你们去铁达尼号鞋店怎么能不带我
[08:35] I guess you can come. 你可以一起去
[08:36] Like you could stop me! 你也阻止不了我
[08:38] All right, fine, I’ll go, 好吧 我去
[08:39] and I’m in charge of everything. 反正啥事儿我都得掺一脚
[08:40] I called it. 我必须去
[08:41] Tina, you want to go? 蒂娜 你想去吗
[08:42] No, I’m good. 不 我不去了
[08:44] Tina, you okay? 蒂娜 你还好吗
[08:45] Yeah, fine, fine, fine. 嗯 很好 很好
[08:46] Just going over my script for the big show. 我得为演出温习剧本
[08:48] Well, we’re all really proud of you 好吧 我们很为你骄傲
[08:50] and your… and your puberty stuff. 还有你的 青春期演出什么的
[08:52] I know it’s a big deal to you. 我知道对你很重要
[08:53] Yeah, I’ll just stay here and memorize my lies. 我就呆家里背这些胡说八道的台词就好
[08:55] I mean lines! Bye! 我是说正经台词 再见
[08:56] – O-okay, see you in a bit. – Great! -好的 过会见 -好的
[08:58] Let’s go to the land where the women are big 女人壮 梦也更大的国度
[09:00] and the dreams are bigger. 我们来啦
[09:04] Hello, welcome. 你好 欢迎光临
[09:05] I’m Adrian. How can I help you? 我是艾德里安 有什么可以帮您的吗
[09:07] Hi, we’re in the market for high heels. 我们要买些高跟鞋
[09:09] Sir, my mom’s got a business idea. 先生 我妈有个创业构想
[09:11] It’s called Wine Shoe, and we want to buy in bulk. 要成立酒鞋公司 所以我们要订大单子
[09:14] Well that sound… 听起来
[09:15] I’m sorry, wait, did you just say “Wine Shoe”? 不好意思 你刚是说酒鞋吗
[09:18] Yeah! You take a bottle of wine, 对 把酒瓶
[09:20] and you put it in a shoe. 放鞋里
[09:22] Right? 怎么样
[09:23] Oh… that’s it? 就这样吗
[09:25] – Yeah! – Pretty good, right? -对啊 -超棒 对不对
[09:26] Yeah. Now, what will a pair 那这一双鞋
[09:27] of these honeys set my client back? 你卖我们多少钱
[09:29] Oh, those? 这些吗
[09:30] They’re $155. 155美元
[09:33] Okay. 好吧
[09:34] Can you show us something in the, 你能给我们看看
[09:36] ten dollar range? 10美元左右价位的吗
[09:37] Ten dollars? 10美元吗
[09:39] Uh, okay. Do you know how much material 你们知道制作一双14码的女鞋
[09:41] goes into a size 14 woman’s shoe? 要用多少材料
[09:43] How much engineering? 多少设计心血吗
[09:44] This heel will hold up to 350 pounds of woman. 这鞋跟可以支撑160公斤重的女人
[09:48] Walking… working… 走路 工作
[09:50] dancing… living. 跳舞 生活
[09:51] In fact, my good friend, 事实上 我的好友
[09:53] the incredible Miss Taint Behavin’ 无与伦比的”坏习惯”小姐
[09:54] does five shows a weekend in these exact shoes. 每周都穿着这双鞋做五场节目
[09:58] So even if there was a ten dollar size 14 woman’s shoe, 所有即使有10美元一双的14码鞋
[10:01] I wouldn’t sell it. 我也不会卖的
[10:02] Lives are at stake! 事关性命
[10:04] How old do you have to be to work here? 要多大才能在这工作
[10:05] 27 Twenty-seven.
[10:07] Oh, well, what’s the use of having dreams 也许梦想注定都是要
[10:10] if they can’t be crushed? 破碎的吧
[10:11] Hold on, Mom. 等下 老妈
[10:12] Maybe we don’t need to buy those shoes right now. 也许我们现在不需要买那些鞋
[10:15] What? Then all we’d have is wine 什么意思 那我们就只有酒
[10:17] and what good is that? 酒有什么用啊
[10:18] I can’t believe I just said that. 真不敢相信我刚居然这么说
[10:19] We pitch our idea to investors. 我们可以给这个创意找投资人
[10:21] What investors? Where do we find investors? 什么投资人 哪来的投资人
[10:24] Right… there. 就在…那儿
[10:27] Oh, hello, Belchers! 你们好 贝尔彻一家
[10:28] Just having one of our money fights. 我们正玩我们的扔钞票游戏
[10:31] Get away! 走开
[10:32] See what I mean, Mom? 知道我的意思了吗 老妈
[10:34] I got you! 打到你了
[10:34] No, no, what’re you talking about? 没 没 你什么意思
[10:36] Oh, my God. 老天爷
[10:39] This just in. 刚刚收到的消息
[10:40] Someone got mono 因为有人得了腺热病
[10:41] so now we all have to watch a play. 我们都得去看一部剧
[10:42] Here’s more from Jocelyn. 请乔丝玲为大家带来更多消息
[10:44] Thanks, Tammy. 多谢 苔米
[10:45] The play is this Friday, which is also my birthday. 这部剧周五上演 那天也是我的生日
[10:48] There will be an all school assembly, 届时荷尔蒙元素剧团
[10:49] where the Hormone-iums will perform, Mona Nucleosis, 将在全校集会上带来
[10:52] a show about the dangers of mono, 一出有关腺热病危害的戏
[10:54] but it’s not about my birthday, I don’t think. 但应该和我的生日无关 我觉得
[10:56] Let’s see the clip. 我们来看下短片
[10:57] *No, no, kissing* *别 别 亲吻*
[10:58] *Kissing is the worst* *亲吻很糟糕*
[11:00] *If you kiss me* *如果你亲了我*
[11:02] *You’ll end up in a hearse.* *你就死翘翘*
[11:05] Wow, downer. 真扫兴
[11:06] Don’t kiss Tina, I guess. 看来是在告诉大家 别亲蒂娜
[11:09] And now weather. 现在播报天气
[11:10] Jocelyn? 乔丝玲
[11:11] Whoa, Tina! 蒂娜
[11:11] You’re like the cover girl of No Kissing magazine. 你成《别亲吻》杂志的封面女郎啦
[11:14] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[11:15] I do like kissing! 我喜欢亲吻的
[11:16] – Didn’t seem like it. – No, I, I… -看起来不像啊 -不 我 我
[11:22] Oh, no! 不
[11:27] Tina, what are you doing? 蒂娜 你在干什么
[11:29] You can’t put these up! 你不能贴这些东西
[11:30] No one will ever want to kiss me again! 以后再没人愿意亲我了
[11:31] Stop it, Tina, stop it. 住手 蒂娜 住手
[11:33] I quit, I quit, I’m quitting the show. 我退出 我退出 我不演了
[11:35] – I quit! – You can’t quit. -我退出 -你不能退出
[11:37] You’re Mona Nucleosis! 你可是宪荷
[11:38] And we’re gonna be on the main stage! 而且我们这次是在真的舞台上表演
[11:41] Do you know how long 你知道我花了多久
[11:42] I’ve been trying to get the principal 才让校长同意让
[11:43] to let the Hormone-iums perform on that stage?! 荷尔蒙元素在那个舞台上表演吗
[11:45] And no one is going to think you really hate kissing. 而且没人会觉得你真的讨厌亲吻
[11:48] 托尼·丹泽: 电视剧《成长没烦恼》主演 又名《谁是老大》
[11:48] Do people think Tony Danza is really The Boss? 有人真觉得托尼·丹泽是全世界的老板吗
[11:50] I do, I mean, he’s at least a boss. 我 他至少肯定是某个地方的老板啊
[11:54] Oh, Tina, you always wanted to be a soloist, 蒂娜 你一直想独唱
[11:57] and now you will be and it doesn’t have to stop there. 现在你可以唱了 而且这还不是全部
[12:00] I mean, this could be 这可以是
[12:01] just the beginning of solos for you. 你独唱事业的开始
[12:03] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[12:05] Hey, what if I made you 我让你在
[12:06] the female Hormone-iums soloist permanently? 荷尔蒙元素剧团里当固定女独唱如何
[12:10] Whoa, that’s been my dream for two years. 这一直是我过去这两年的梦想
[12:12] And now it’s all coming true. 现在要成真了
[12:14] So, do we have a deal? 那就这么定了哦
[12:17] – Okay. – Great. -好吧 -很好
[12:18] Now, Tina, no more freaking out. 从现在起 蒂娜 别再胡思乱想了
[12:20] Just press your feelings 把你的小心思
[12:21] into a tight little diamond and sparkle. 都装进一颗小钻石里 然后发光吧
[12:28] Hey, Tina. 嘿 蒂娜
[12:29] Quick thing about my birthday party. 关于我的生日派对
[12:31] Sorry, but I have to uninvite you. 抱歉 我不能邀请你了
[12:33] – What?! – Yeah. -什么 -嗯
[12:34] It’s a reverse-vitation. 这叫收回邀请
[12:35] You have a minus one to this party. 你不能参加这个派对了
[12:37] Wait, why? 等下 为什么
[12:38] Because Tammy said. 因为苔米说
[12:39] You’re like a kiss narc now. Hello! 你现在像个缉吻警察 拜托
[12:41] How can we trust Miss No Kissing 我们要怎么保证不亲吻小姐
[12:43] not to rat out a kissing party? 不出卖我们的亲吻派对
[12:45] I don’t really hate kissing. 我并不讨厌亲吻
[12:46] I’m just playing a part. 我只是扮演了这样一个角色
[12:47] Okay, but I’m playing a part 好吧 那我也在扮演
[12:48] where I uninvite you to my party, 一个不邀请你来我派对的角色
[12:50] and I’m really good at it. 而且我还演得很自如
[12:51] You are. You’re really believable. 真的呢 你真的超棒
[12:53] I know. 我知道
[12:54] I’m like so good at this role. 我就擅长这角色
[12:58] Permanent soloist. 固定独唱
[13:00] Permanent soloist. 固定独唱
[13:01] Permanent soloist. 固定独唱
[13:03] Permanent soloist. 固定独唱
[13:04] Permanent soloist! 固定独唱
[13:06] Oh, good, you’re here. 太好了 你们来了
[13:07] I got Gretchen to loan me 我让格雷琴把酒鞋
[13:08] the Wine Shoe back for 24 hours. 再借我用24小时
[13:10] We got to work on our pitch for the Fischoeders. 我们得想想怎么向费舍奥德兄弟宣传了
[13:12] They’re coming tomorrow afternoon. 他们明天下午就来
[13:13] Okay, Gene, write these down. 好了 吉恩 把这些写下来
[13:15] All right. 好
[13:16] Mer-loafers. 梅尔懒人鞋
[13:18] Sauvingnon Blahniks. 索维农高跟鞋
[13:19] Mom, listen to me. 老妈 听我说
[13:20] We need to sell Wine Shoe as a journey, not a product. 我们要卖过程 而不是产品
[13:24] We got to tell them a story 我们给他们讲一个故事
[13:25] and if that fails, 如果失败了
[13:26] you have to cry. 你就得哭
[13:28] Huh, all right, okay. 好吧
[13:30] The story is… 故事就是
[13:31] Wine Shoes… 酒鞋
[13:33] go together… 一起
[13:34] like wine… 酒
[13:35] Good so far. 目前还不错
[13:36] Sometimes, you just need 有时候你就是需要
[13:38] a little wine in your shoe… 往鞋里加点酒
[13:40] – to get through… – Wait, you could do, -来度过 -等下 你可以用
[13:41] – Cinderella. – Yes! -灰姑娘的故事 -很好
[13:43] Like, oh, where does this shoe fit? 比如 谁能穿进这只鞋
[13:45] On a bottle of wine. 一瓶酒可以
[13:47] The one you’ve been waiting for your whole life. 它是你等待一生的挚爱
[13:49] Finally, you found your Prince Charming, 终于 你找到了你的白马王子
[13:51] and it’s a bottle of wine. 就是这瓶酒
[13:52] Oh, my God, Bobby, I’m transported. 天呐 鲍鲍 我都被带入了
[13:54] Dad, you son of a bitch. 老爸 你这聪明的王八蛋
[13:56] Let’s do this. 就这么做
[14:00] *I thought kissing would be heaven* 我以为亲吻是天堂
[14:04] *So I kissed a boy* *所以我亲了一个男孩*
[14:06] *Or seven* *也许是七个*
[14:10] *Mononucleosis has got you on your knees* *腺热让你倒下*
[14:14] *Worse than halitosis* *比口气还可怕*
[14:16] *It’s a kissing disease* *这是接吻病*
[14:19] *All your bad decisions* *你做的所有错误决定*
[14:21] *Have kicked you in your butt* *让你苦果吃尽*
[14:23] *If only I’d kept my lips shut* *若是当初管住双唇该多好*
[14:30] We’re ready. 我们准备好了
[14:34] I have the most beautiful bottle of wine in all the land… 我拥有世界上最棒的一瓶酒
[14:37] but alas, I have no place to display it. 唉 可我没有地方展示它
[14:40] Hark. 看这里
[14:42] I wasn’t expecting that. 真是出人意料啊
[14:43] Excuse me, fair maiden, 抱歉 这位淑女
[14:44] but I couldn’t help but notice 据我观察
[14:46] that you may have dropped this shoe at my castle. 你可能把这只鞋落在我的城堡了
[14:48] I did? 是吗
[14:49] I am going from home to home 我正挨家挨户
[14:51] seeing what this shoe could fit on. 寻找这只鞋的主人
[14:53] Oh, it looks too big for me, alas. 我穿貌似太大了 唉
[14:55] But wait! 等等
[14:56] What if the shoe fits on the wine? 要是这只鞋刚好能装下这瓶酒呢
[15:02] We’ll fund your play. 我们资助你们这部戏
[15:03] I have a few notes, 我有几条建议
[15:04] but I think it would be great if you… 但我觉得…
[15:05] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[15:06] we’re not selling the play, 我们卖的不是这出戏
[15:07] we’re selling this. 而是这个
[15:09] Gentleman, today we are offering you a 50% stake 先生 今天你们只需花一千美元
[15:13] in our company, Wine Shoe, 就能购买我们名为酒鞋的公司
[15:14] for the low price of $1,000. 50%的股份
[15:17] Never more will your wine look lame, 您的酒将从此焕然一新
[15:19] sitting there on the counter like an idiot. 再不会像傻子一样呆站在柜台上
[15:21] Pinot gross-I-o! 灰皮诺[一种白葡萄酒]
[15:22] Give your wine that wow factor with Wine Shoe. 酒鞋会让您的酒惊艳四座
[15:26] So… you did not call me 所以 你们叫我来
[15:28] over here to give me rent money? 不是要付房租的
[15:31] Okay, so you’re out. 你没戏了
[15:32] Felix, what do you say? 费力克斯 你觉得呢
[15:33] Well, I have had some businesses like this in the past. 我以前做过类似的生意
[15:36] I founded Light-Tights, 我曾经开过光明紧身裤袜公司
[15:37] the tights with the light-up fannies. 卖那种屁股部分会发光的紧身裤袜
[15:38] I have those. 我有
[15:39] I’m afraid, however, that Wine Shoe… 我恐怕得说 酒鞋
[15:41] Wha-wha-what? 啥啥啥
[15:42] …just doesn’t speak to me. 没有打动我
[15:44] – What?! – Yeah, sorry, Linda, -什么 -抱歉 琳达
[15:45] but it’s a no. 我得拒绝你
[15:46] – Oh, come on… – Mom! -别这样啊 -老妈
[15:50] – What? – Cry. -咋了 -快哭
[15:51] Oh, oh, right, right, right. 对对对
[15:54] Look what you did to my mom. 看看你把我妈弄得
[15:56] Should we sneak out? 我们要偷偷溜出去吗
[15:57] Yes. 当然
[15:57] Here we go, sneaking out. 走吧 溜
[15:59] Sneak… sneak, sneak, sneak. 溜 溜 溜
[16:01] Nuts! 过分
[16:03] I don’t know what went wrong. 我不懂错出在哪儿
[16:05] I thought I could sell anything. 我以为我什么都能卖出去的
[16:06] I really thought I’d get my dream. 我还以为真能梦想成真了
[16:08] Dreams are dumb! They ruin your life! 梦想是狗屁 会毁了你的一生
[16:10] – What? – Tell me about it! -什么 -可不是嘛
[16:11] I’ll never be the Royal Baby. 我就永远成不了乔治王子
[16:13] Can I finish my dinner in my room? 我能去房间吃吗
[16:15] Uh, sure. 当然
[16:19] I guess I’ll go talk to her. 我得去和她谈谈
[16:20] No, Lin, you’re still sad about your shoes. 别 琳 你还为鞋的事儿难过着呢
[16:22] I’ll-I’ll go. 我 我去吧
[16:23] All right. 好吧
[16:27] Tina, can, uh, can we talk? 蒂娜 我们能谈谈吗
[16:29] Still got that spaghetti, huh? 还拿着意面呢
[16:31] Yeah. 嗯
[16:32] That’s good. 挺好
[16:33] We’ll wash the sheets later. 我们待会儿给你洗床单
[16:34] – Okay. – Look… you are obviously upset. -好 -你表现得很不开心
[16:37] I-is… is it about your puberty show? 是跟那个青春期演出有关吗
[16:40] Kinda. 算是吧
[16:40] You want to tell me about it? 想跟我说说吗
[16:42] Okay, but if I tell you 好 但如果我告诉你
[16:44] then I’m telling you another kid’s secret. 就会泄露另一个孩子的秘密
[16:46] Do you swear not to tell? 你能发誓不告诉别人吗
[16:47] I think so… 可以
[16:48] as long as it’s not… 只要不是
[16:49] murder. 谋杀事件
[16:50] – It’s not. – Good. -不是 -那就好
[16:52] Well, there was gonna be 乔丝玲的派对上
[16:53] 45 minutes of spin the bottle 会有一个45分钟的
[16:54] at Jocelyn’s party… 转瓶子环节
[16:56] Okay… 然后呢
[16:56] …but I got uninvited 可就因为我
[16:57] because now I’m Mona Nucleosis, 成了反接吻的腺热代言人
[16:59] the face of anti-kissing! 乔丝玲收回对我的邀请了
[17:00] Oh, uh, that sounds bad, yeah. 那可真糟糕
[17:03] And Mr. Frond told me I could be the new permanent soloist, 福旺德老师说我以后可以一直唱独唱
[17:05] but if I do the show tomorrow 但如果我参加明天的演出
[17:06] no one will ever want to kiss me ever again. 就再也不会有人愿意吻我了
[17:08] Okay, first of all, 首先
[17:09] people will want to kiss you again, Tina. 肯定会有人想吻你的 蒂娜
[17:12] – Really? – Yup. -真的吗 -对
[17:13] – Boys? – Yup. -男孩儿吗 -对
[17:14] What do they look like? 长什么样的
[17:15] I-it’s a hypothetical, it’s… 这 这只是个假想
[17:17] Tan? 是小麦色皮肤吗
[17:17] Yes, they’re tan boys. 对 小麦色皮肤的男孩儿
[17:19] But not like that orange-y self-tan. 但不能是那种偏橙的假小麦色
[17:21] Nope. Anyway, I know puberty positivity 不会 我知道”积极面对青春期”演出
[17:24] is important to you and that’s good 对你很重要 这很好
[17:26] but if doing this play is making you 但如果参加演出
[17:28] say something you don’t believe in, 意味着你要说一些自己不认同的话
[17:29] then maybe, you shouldn’t do it. 那也许你就不该参加
[17:31] Even if I said I would? 即使我已经答应要参加了吗
[17:32] Yeah, because whether you kiss anyone or not, 因为无论你亲还是不亲
[17:34] you’re in charge of your own… mouth. 你的嘴都由你自己控制
[17:37] Who you kiss with it and what you say with it. 你可以自己决定要亲谁 想说什么
[17:39] And, Tina? 还有
[17:40] Are you gonna say you have to tell on Jocelyn’s party? 你是想说你要揭发乔丝玲的派对吗
[17:42] No, I was going to ask you 不 我是想问你
[17:44] if you wanted me to get you a handful of ice cream. 想不想来一把冰激凌
[17:49] All right, places, everyone. 做好准备 各位
[17:51] I’ll see you on the other side. 我会在舞台下看着你们
[17:53] It’s my mouth. It’s my mouth. 我的嘴自己掌控 我的嘴自己掌控
[17:55] It’s my mouth. 我的嘴自己掌控
[17:56] Okay, everybody, let’s do this thing. 好了 各位 咱来大干一场吧
[17:58] Just be advised I’ve made some changes 不过我在演出的最后做了些改动
[18:00] to the end of the show, try to keep up. 你们尽量跟上我
[18:01] There’s our cue, let’s go. 该我们上了 走吧
[18:04] Oh, no! 不好
[18:05] I am afraid this student, Mona, is dying. 这位”宪”同学恐怕命不久矣
[18:08] Dying from mononucleosis. 她得的是腺热
[18:09] Nurse, I need you to write something down. 护士 把我的话记下来
[18:11] Yes, Doctor? 您说 医生
[18:13] Kissing is really dangerous. 接吻非常危险
[18:16] Wait, Doctor! 等等 医生
[18:18] Yes, Mona? 怎么了 “宪”同学
[18:19] I feel better. 我感觉好多了
[18:21] Because mono would really only cause death 因为只有非常小 或非常老
[18:23] in someone very old, very young, 或免疫系统有缺陷的人
[18:25] or someone who had a compromised immune system. 得了腺热才会死
[18:27] I looked it up. 我查过了
[18:28] Okay… 好吧
[18:30] Tina, if you don’t stick to the script, 蒂娜 你要是不照着剧本来
[18:32] the only thing you’ll be kissing 就准备好和常驻独唱的位置
[18:33] is permanent soloist good-bye. 说再见吧
[18:35] I’ve made up my mind, Mr. Frond. 我已经决定了 福旺德老师
[18:37] Kissing isn’t dangerous, but misinformation is. 接吻并不危险 传播错误信息才危险
[18:40] Wait! 等等
[18:42] Darryl, do you have mono? 达瑞尔 你有腺热吗
[18:43] Uh, no. 没有
[18:45] There, see? 看见了没
[18:46] Nobody died… and nobody’s going to die. 没人死 也没人会死
[18:48] I mean, we all will, eventually, 当然 人终有一死
[18:50] but probably not today and probably not from mono. 但不会是今天 也不会是死于腺热
[18:52] Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing. 接吻是人生的乐事之一 就像跳舞
[18:55] Yeah! 没错
[18:56] Or rainy days. 或是下雨天
[18:57] Or those croissants Meryl Streep made in that movie. 或是梅姨在那部电影里做的牛角面包
[19:00] We don’t have to not kiss. 我们不必拒绝接吻
[19:01] We just have to smart kiss… 只需要明智地接吻
[19:03] and now, I am going to kiss everyone in this row… 现在 我要亲这一排的每一个人
[19:05] Do what?! 啥
[19:06] Tina, no! No, no, Tina! 蒂娜 不行 不行 蒂娜
[19:09] *I don’t know much about huggin’ and a-kissin’…* *对于拥抱和接吻 我懂得不多*
[19:11] You were good in that play, Tina. 蒂娜 你今天表现得很好
[19:13] Thanks. 多谢夸奖
[19:14] And if you want, you can come to my party. 如果你愿意 可以来我的派对
[19:16] You know, I’ll probably have to weigh my options. 我可能得想想
[19:17] Okay, I’m in. 想好了 我去
[19:19] Unbelievable! 难以置信
[19:20] Bob, look at this. 鲍勃 来看这个
[19:22] That’s your… Wine Shoe. 那不是你的 酒鞋吗
[19:23] Some company stole my idea! 有公司偷了我的创意
[19:25] Booze Shoes. 醇鞋
[19:26] Our best selling novelty wine holder 我公司五年来最畅销的
[19:28] for five years running. 创意酒托
[19:30] Huh, they stole your idea before you had it. 这公司在你的创意诞生前就有了
[19:33] Or another way of saying that 或者也可以说
[19:34] is you stole it from them. 是你偷了他们的创意
[19:36] I didn’t. 我没有
[19:37] I thought of it. 我自己想到的
[19:38] Well, then look on the bright side, Lin, 那就往好了想 琳
[19:40] you came up with an idea 你想到了一个
[19:41] that people clearly want to buy. 别人愿意买单的创意
[19:43] Yeah, you’re right. 你说得对
[19:45] I just got another idea. 我刚又有了一个创意
[19:46] Talk to me. 说来听听
[19:47] Candle Sandals. 蜡烛凉鞋
[19:48] You take a sandal. 把凉鞋戳一个孔
[19:49] You cut a hole in it, you put a candle in it. 可以插蜡烛用
[19:51] That… rhymes. 挺…押韵嘛
[19:52] Done, million dollars, done. 搞定 百万美元到手
[19:54] It’s genius. 真是天才
[19:55] Et voila. 想到啦
[19:56] Gene, go online and order a thousand sandals 吉恩 上网订一千支凉鞋
[19:58] and a thousand candles. 和一千根蜡烛
[20:00] – On it. – No. -好咧 -不行
[20:01] 詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特 美国演员 歌手
[20:01] Oh, excuse me, jennifer Love Gorgeous. 你好呀 詹妮弗·洛芙·超美丽小姐
[20:04] Are you lost? 您迷路了吗
[20:05] The set of whatever movie 您的电影拍摄地
[20:06] you’re working on is down the street. 在街那头呢
[20:08] Mom, it’s me, Tina. 老妈 是我 蒂娜
[20:10] Wha-what? 什 什么
[20:11] I’m just dressed up 我一会儿要去参加
[20:12] because I’m going to Jocelyn’s birthday party. 乔丝玲的生日派对 所以打扮了一下
[20:13] Just a regular old birthday party, nothing special. 就是个普通的生日趴 没啥特别的
[20:16] Right, Dad? 对吧 老爸
[20:16] Right, Tina. 对 蒂娜
[20:17] Have fun at your regular birthday party. 祝你在那个普通生日趴上玩的开心
[20:19] Okay, bye. 好的 拜
[20:22] What was that about? 怎么回事
[20:23] They’re gonna play spin the bottle. 他们要玩转瓶子
[20:27] What’s spin the bottle? 转瓶子是什么
[20:28] – Can we play? – Yeah. -我们能玩吗 -对啊
[20:29] That would be weird. 那太诡异了
[20:35] Checking the wind. 检查风向
[20:36] Floor is tilted one degree… 地板有一度的倾斜
[20:38] Oh, my God, Tina, go! 老天 快转 蒂娜
[20:40] My mom’s gonna be back in 37 minutes. 我妈再37分钟就要回来了
[20:43] Okay. 好吧
[20:44] Here we go. 我转了
[20:54] *I guess you’re just what I needed* *我想你就是我要找的那个人*
[20:58] *I needed someone to feed* *我要找一个人喂他*
[21:02] *I guess you’re just what I needed* *我想你就是我要找的那个人*
[21:05] *I needed someone to bleed…* *我要有一个人流血*
[21:26] *I don’t mind…* *我不介意*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme