Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 老鼠蛋糕 除虫害公司
[00:20] Who wants mommy’s Famous Pancakes 谁想吃妈咪的拿手料理
[00:22] with a chocolate chip happy face on ’em? 上面有巧克力屑笑脸的薄饼呀
[00:24] I don’t get why they’re so happy. 我不懂它们干嘛这么开心
[00:25] They’re about to be eaten. ‬‬ 它们马上就要被吃掉了啊
[00:26] And then worse. 然后还有更糟的等着它们
[00:27] I kind of want to slap the smile off him. 我有点想扇它的笑脸
[00:30] When you guys were little, you loved Mr. Flapjack. 你们小时候可是很喜欢薄饼先生的
[00:33] Now you’re just a bunch of pancake poopers. 现在你们只知道挑三拣四
[00:36] Dad, get it! It could be the president 老爸 快接 可能是早餐国总理
[00:37] of breakfast calling to congratulate us. 打电话来恭喜我们了
[00:39] Hello? 喂
[00:40] Bob, it’s me, Critter. 鲍勃 是我啊 克里特
[00:42] Oh, hey, Critter. 你好 克里特
[00:43] Hey, Critter! 你好 克里特
[00:45] So, how are you? 你还好吗
[00:46] Oh, can’t complain, except for the fact that I’m in jail. 没什么可抱怨的 除了我现在在监狱里
[00:48] – You’re in jail? – Critter got pinched. -你在监狱里 -克里特被抓了
[00:50] What happened? 怎么回事
[00:51] It’s silly, really. 挺傻的 真的
[00:52] I got stopped for a broken taillight, 我因为尾灯破了被拦住
[00:54] and it turns out I owed $9,000 in unpaid parking tickets. 结果查出我欠了九千美金的违章停车罚款
[00:58] That’s a lot of unpaid parking tickets. 那可真不少
[01:00] Bob, I’m in an outlaw motorcycle club. 鲍勃 我们那儿可是非法摩托车俱乐部
[01:02] We don’t pay parking tickets. 我们从来不付违章停车罚款
[01:03] In fact, we make kind of a whole big thing 事实上 我们还觉得把罚单扔掉
[01:05] about throwing ’em out. 是一件很酷的事
[01:11] But I got to pay off this fine and get out of jail. 但我必须付清罚款才能出狱
[01:13] That’s where you come in. 所以我才给你打电话
[01:15] W-Wait, wait. You want me to help you get out of jail? 等等 等等 你想让我帮你出狱
[01:17] Jailbreak! Tell him we’re in. 越狱 告诉他这个忙我们帮了
[01:19] I’ll put on a dress and distract the guard! 我可以穿裙子分散狱警的注意力
[01:21] Yoo-hoo! Just practicing. 练习一下
[01:23] Listen, Bob, I need you to sell my bike for me 鲍勃 我需要你帮我卖掉我的车
[01:25] so I can pay off this fine and get out of here. 这样我就能付清罚款离开监狱
[01:27] Can’t you call Mudflap? 你怎么不给你老婆挡泥布打电话
[01:28] No, Mudflap’s on a wilderness retreat 不行 挡泥布去参加一个
[01:30] called “Women of the Wild.” 叫”野性妇女”的野外活动了
[01:31] They teach you how to survive in the woods– 他们在那儿学习如何在森林里生存
[01:33] which dirt’s edible, 比如什么土能吃
[01:34] how to confuse a bear, stuff like that. 如何迷惑一只熊 诸如此类的
[01:36] Oh. Who’s watching your baby? 那谁照看你的小孩
[01:38] Sidecar’s with the sitter. 跨斗和临时保姆在一起
[01:39] Look, I got a buyer lined up. 我已经联系好买家了
[01:40] He’ll give you ten grand for it. 他会出一万美元
[01:42] That’ll cover my fine. 这样就能付清我的罚款了
[01:42] Oh, I-I can’t really help you sell a motorcycle 我不能帮你卖一辆
[01:45] that’s probably… stolen, I’m assuming. 据我所知很可能是偷来的摩托车
[01:48] Narc! Bob, the bike’s not stolen.‬‬ 鲍勃 那车不是偷的
[01:50] It’s made from stolen parts. 是用偷来的零件组装的
[01:52] Once you put them all together, 你把它们都组装在一起
[01:53] it’s a brand-new bike. ‬‬ 就是辆全新的车
[01:54] Here’s what you got to do. 你这样做
[01:56] Go to my apartment, get my bike, go to the buyer. 去我家 拿车 去找买家
[01:58] Another outlaw biker guy? 也是骑摩托的法外之徒么
[02:00] No, no, no, no, an investment banker guy named Kenny. 不不不 是一个叫凯尼的投资银行家
[02:02] He’s super straight-laced, kind of a big nerd, 他非常古板 十足的书呆子
[02:04] but he thinks this biker stuff will make him cool. 但他觉得摩托车什么的会让他看起来很酷
[02:06] So when you drop off the bike, make him feel cool. 所以给他车的时候 尽量让他感觉酷一点
[02:09] He’ll give you the money, you pay my fine, 他付你钱 你用那钱交我的罚款
[02:10] I get out of jail, we high five. 我重获自由 咱俩击掌庆贺
[02:12] Critter, I really wish we could help, but… 克里特 我很希望能帮你 但是
[02:14] Bob, my phone time’s up. 鲍勃 我的电话时间到了
[02:15] I need a yes or no answer here. 我需要你回答帮还是不帮
[02:16] – No? – Damn it! ‬‬ -不帮 -该死
[02:18] I don’t know why I gave you that option. 我干嘛给你那个选择
[02:20] So, let me get this straight. 咱缕缕 也就是说
[02:21] Critter asked you for help, 克里特向你求助
[02:22] and you told him to rot in jail? 你让他在监狱里自生自灭
[02:23] Louise, that’s not what happened… exactly. 露易丝 不是这样的 不全是
[02:26] I just hope when we call you from jail, 但愿我们从监狱里给你打电话的时候
[02:28] – you’ll help us out. – Yeah.‬‬ -你会帮我们 -是的
[02:29] Of course we will! 我们当然会
[02:31] And bring us a cake with a smaller cake smuggled inside it! 还要给我们带那种套娃蛋糕
[02:35] So, we could stay here at our boring restaurant all day, 我们可以整天耗在无聊的餐馆里
[02:39] or we could help an outlaw biker sell his motorcycle. 或者帮一个法外之徒卖摩托车
[02:42] This is a no-brainer! 用脚趾头都能选好吗
[02:44] – No. – Come on! -不行 -求你了
[02:45] We never do fun activities together! 我们从没一起做过有趣的事儿
[02:47] This family is falling apart! 这个家都快散了
[02:49] We’re all just strangers under the same roof. 我们住在同一屋檐下却是陌生人
[02:51] Guys, selling a probably stolen bike 孩子们 卖掉一个可能是偷来的摩托车
[02:53] isn’t a fun family activity. 可不是什么有趣的家庭活动
[02:55] Going to the zoo is a fun family activity. 去动物园才是
[02:59] I love the zoo. 我喜欢动物园
[03:00] So many animals. 有很多动物
[03:01] Yeah, yeah. 是的 是的
[03:03] I don’t know this number. 我不认识这个号码
[03:05] – That’s exciting. – Hello? -好期待 -喂
[03:06] Bob, it’s me again. 鲍勃 还是我
[03:07] I’m talking on a butt phone. 我在用屁股手机给你打电话
[03:09] What’s a butt phone? 什么是屁股手机
[03:09] Well, it’s a cell phone 就是有人
[03:10] somebody smuggled in here in an orifice of his body. 藏在他身体某个洞里偷偷带进来的手机
[03:13] – Oh, okay. – Come on, I’m desperate here. -好吧 -求你了 我绝望死了
[03:15] You’re the only one I can ask for help. 你是我唯一可以寻求帮助的人
[03:17] Why don’t you just ask the One Eyed Snakes? 你怎么不问问独眼蛇
[03:19] The biker gang that you’re the leader of? 你不是那个摩托车帮派的头吗
[03:21] I’m kind of on a break from the One Eyed Snakes. 我离开独眼蛇了
[03:24] What? I can’t understand you. 什么 我没听懂
[03:25] I’m on a break from the One Eyed Snakes. 我离开独眼蛇了
[03:28] I still can’t make out what you’re saying. 我还是没听清
[03:30] I’m on a break from the One Eyed Snakes. 我离开独眼蛇了
[03:32] – Oh. Really? You left the One Eyed Snakes? – What?! -真的吗 你离开独眼蛇了 -什么
[03:35] Great. Now everybody in jail knows. 这下好了 监狱里的人都知道了
[03:37] I’m probably gonna get picked last 我肯定是大家决定发起暴乱时
[03:38] for riots and stuff like that. 最后一个被选的人了
[03:40] – What-what happened? – I’m a dad now. -你到底怎么了 -我现在当爸爸了
[03:42] I-I can’t go out till 6:00 in the morning 我不可能早上六点才回家
[03:43] and then get up at 6:00 in the morning. 又早上六点就起床
[03:45] I get it. Everything changes when you have kids. 我懂了 一有孩子 一切就都变了
[03:47] I heard your penis gets stretched out, 我听说当爹的人小鸡鸡会变长
[03:49] – and it’s never the same. – Gene.‬‬ -然后就再也回不去了 -吉恩
[03:51] Also, I got a straight job at What the Tech. 我还在”搞啥鬼”找了份工作
[03:54] It’s an electronic superstore. 那儿是个电器城
[03:56] Critter, that’s great! 克里特 那真是太棒了
[03:57] I know, I know, right thing, blah, blah, blah. 我知道 你要说这才是正道之类的一堆废话
[04:00] But here’s why I got to get out of jail ASAP. 但我想赶紧出狱是因为
[04:03] I start today at 4:00. 我今天下午四点开工
[04:04] If I don’t show up, I don’t have a job. 如果我没出现 工作就没了
[04:06] And if I don’t have a job, 如果我没工作
[04:07] I can’t provide for my family. 就养不了家了
[04:09] But I guess I could always go back to robbing. 不过我还是可以重操旧业 去偷
[04:11] – Oh, come on, Critter. – Looting.‬‬ -得了 克里特 -去抢
[04:13] – Critter. – Coming up with more and more interesting ways‬‬ -克里特 -想出更多更有趣的办法
[04:15] – to sell crystal methamphetamine. – Critter.‬‬ -去卖毒品 -克里特
[04:17] But maybe you can live with that; maybe I had you wrong. 但也许你能接受 也许我看错了你
[04:20] Okay, fine, I’ll help you. 好吧 好吧 我帮你
[04:21] Oh, thank you, Bob! I’m eternally grateful! 谢谢你 鲍勃 我全心全意感激你
[04:24] See you soon. Love you. 回见 爱你
[04:25] Bye. Love you, too. 再见 我也爱你
[04:27] What happened? You love him? 怎么了 你爱他是几个意思
[04:28] Oh, I guess I’m gonna help Critter sell his bike. 我真得去帮克里特卖他的摩托车了
[04:33] Lin, will you and the kids watch the restaurant? 琳 你和孩子们看着餐馆好吗
[04:34] I’m gonna go to Critter’s. ‬‬ 我去克里特家
[04:35] No! 不好
[04:36] I know you guys want to go, 我知道你们都想去
[04:38] but Lin, someone has to watch the restaurant. 但是琳 总得有人看餐馆啊
[04:40] I want to see the baby. 我想去看看婴儿
[04:42] Come on, Dad. It’s either this or the zoo. 老爸 要么去那里要么去动物园
[04:44] And nobody wants to go to the zoo except Mom. 可是除了老妈没人想去动物园
[04:46] – I love the zoo. – Fine.‬‬ -我喜欢动物园 -好吧
[04:48] I guess we’re closing the restaurant 那我们歇业一天
[04:49] so we can help sell a mostly stolen bike. 去帮忙卖掉一辆几乎是偷来的车吧
[04:52] – Yay! Close the restaurant! – Baby! -今天不营业了 -宝贝
[04:55] – Zoo! – Tina! ‬‬ -动物园 -蒂娜
[04:56] Oh. Right. Bike! 对 卖车
[04:59] Hi, baby! Boop, boop! 宝贝
[05:01] Critter just texted. 克里特刚发信息了
[05:02] From the butt phone? 用屁股手机吗
[05:02] I’m waiting for a fart fax. 有放屁传真吗
[05:04] He said to look for his garage key next to the skull. 他让我在头骨旁找他的车库钥匙
[05:07] Which skull? There are, like, 20 of them. 哪个头骨 这里得有二十个
[05:09] This one’s cool. 这个很酷
[05:10] Hi. How are you? 你好吗
[05:11] I don’t know, I just have a headache. 我不知道 我头疼
[05:13] So, Sidecar just ate, and I have to go. 跨斗刚刚喂过了 我得走了
[05:15] Wait. What? No, no, no. 等等 什么 不行 不行
[05:16] Critter didn’t say anything about watching the baby. 克里特没说要帮忙看小孩啊
[05:18] Well, I have an exam. 我有个考试
[05:20] And the professor says I have to start going to those. 教授说我这次真得去了
[05:21] It’s okay. I can watch the baby. 没关系 我来看孩子
[05:23] – Lin, no, we… – Give me the baby.‬‬ -琳 不行 我们 -把孩子给我
[05:25] Oh, I got the baby! 我抱着孩子了
[05:27] He needs his nap soon. 他很快就得睡觉了
[05:28] And he’s a little… difficult to put down. 哄他睡觉不太容易
[05:31] And if he doesn’t get his nap, he’s… 如果没睡好觉 他就会变成…
[05:32] I don’t want to say a horrifying monster, 我不想说可怕的魔鬼
[05:34] but, um, have you seen that movie Monster? 你看过电影《怪物》吗
[05:36] Oh, I can put him down. I have three kids. 我能搞定的 我有三个孩子
[05:39] I can still rock Gene to sleep. Gene, come here. 我现在都能把吉恩给哄睡着 吉恩来
[05:41] No! Stay away, you sleep witch! 不 离我远点 催眠巫婆
[05:43] Okay, so call if you need anything. 好的 有什么需要就打给我
[05:45] But also, don’t call because I’ll be in my exam. 不过别打 因为我在考试
[05:47] Found the key. I’m supposed to take the motorcycle 找到钥匙了 我要把摩托车
[05:49] to a guy named Kenny on Water Street. 交给瓦特街上一个叫凯尼的人
[05:52] Great. How are we supposed to get it 要我怎么把摩托车
[05:53] all the way over there? 给弄过去
[05:54] – I’ll drive it. – No, Louise. -我来开 -露易丝 不行
[05:55] I guess I’ll roll it over. 我推过去吧
[05:57] That’s bad ass, Dad. 真牛逼啊 老爸
[05:58] You know what? 那这样
[05:59] I’m just gonna put him in the stroller, 我把他放婴儿车里
[06:01] walk around the block, 在附近转转
[06:02] and I bet he falls asleep right away. 他肯定马上就能睡着
[06:03] He just needs an experienced mom. 他只是需要一位更有经验的妈
[06:05] Come on, baby. Ooh, the baby. 来吧 宝贝
[06:07] I’m killin’ it with this kid. 这孩子跟我很合拍
[06:09] I’m glad Mom has someone else to smother 太好了 老妈有新的溺爱对象了
[06:10] so I can finally grow up and… 我终于可以长大 然后…
[06:12] Rattle! Shake, shake, shake! 哟 是摇铃 摇啊摇
[06:16] Oh, whoops, you got away from me! 你跑远了
[06:18] I got you back. You’re safe. 没事 抓住你了
[06:21] Sidecar thinks I’m a fun Mommy… 跨斗觉得我是有趣的妈妈
[06:23] Sidecar, do you like your name? 跨斗 你喜欢自己的名字吗
[06:26] Oh, no. Yeah, I like it, too. 我也喜欢
[06:27] It’s really… pretty. 挺好…听的
[06:29] Oh, Hot Totties! 宝宝游乐城
[06:30] I used to take the kids here 以前孩子们还小的时候
[06:31] when they were babies. 我也常带他们来
[06:34] You’re supposed to be napping right now. 你现在应该睡觉的
[06:36] But you know what would be good? 不过还有一个选择是
[06:37] To go in there and get you tired out. 咱进去 等你玩累了先
[06:39] You want to go in? 想进去吗
[06:40] Just look at me and say nothing if you want to go in. 如果想去 就看着我什么也别说
[06:44] I-I said say nothing. 我说的是什么也别说
[06:46] Say nothing. 什么也别说
[06:49] All right, great, we’re going in. 不错 我们进去吧
[06:52] This bike doesn’t sound well. 这个摩托车听起来不咋地
[06:54] Yeah, it doesn’t handle well, either. 控制力也不咋地
[06:55] You know, you guys are making this much harder. 你们仨在上面很难推
[06:57] And it kind of has an attitude. 它好像还挺有意见
[06:59] Hey, that guy keeps turning when we turn. 我们一转弯那个人也总是跟着转
[07:01] He’s wearing loafers. You know what that means. 他穿着懒人鞋 晓得啥意思不
[07:04] He’s got pennies. 他很有钱
[07:05] Maybe he should use them to buy socks. Am I right? 也许该用那钱买双袜子 是吧
[07:08] Let’s see if Preppy Pete turns, too. 咱看看这位有钱人这次还转不转了
[07:11] He is following us! 他在跟踪我们
[07:13] No, he’s not, Louise. 露易丝 他没有
[07:15] He’s just coincidentally turning when we turn. 他只是碰巧和我们一条路
[07:17] Maybe he’s never seen a man’s back sweat as much as yours. 可能因为他没见过像你留这么多汗的人
[07:20] My back’s not… Oh, my God, it is. 我没 天呐真的流好多汗
[07:25] That’s nice. 真好
[07:27] They get along, don’t they? 他们相处得挺好 对吧
[07:28] Yeah. They’re baby buddies. 成小伙伴儿了
[07:30] – What’s this one’s name? – Sidecar. -他叫什么 -跨斗
[07:32] – What? – Si… Simon. -什么 -西蒙
[07:34] Simon. Says. 西蒙
[07:35] – Well, that’s a nice name. – Thank you! -不错的名字 -谢谢
[07:37] This is Jacob. Hi, Jacob! -这是雅各布 -你好呀 雅各布
[07:40] I’m Linda. And I’m Bethany. -我是琳达 -我叫贝珊妮
[07:42] – Mama. – Hey, he called me Mama! -妈妈 -他叫我妈妈了
[07:44] He’s never… done that before? 他以前没叫过吗
[07:46] Ah… no! 没有
[07:47] Well, this is a special moment! 那真是有意义的一刻啊
[07:50] Yeah, it sure is, because, uh, I-I’m Simon’s mama! 没错 因为 我是西蒙的妈妈
[07:53] Yeah. 对
[07:54] Me and Simon. 我和西蒙
[07:55] Gettin’ through the world together, huh? 开心地玩着
[07:57] Just us… two. Yeah. 就我们俩
[07:58] Right now, till we go home later. 到回家前
[08:00] – Are you married? – Yeah. No, yeah. -你结婚了吗 -结了 没 结了
[08:03] Well, this is the address. 地址就是这
[08:05] Looks like we lost our stalker. 好像甩掉了跟踪者
[08:06] Louise, no one is stalking us. 露易丝 没人跟踪我们
[08:08] Yeah, ’cause we lost him. 当然 因为我们把他甩掉了
[08:10] Are you Bob? 你是鲍勃吗
[08:11] Uh, yeah. Kenny, right? 是的 凯尼是吗
[08:12] Critter’s bike. 克里特的摩托
[08:15] You guys don’t look like One Eyed Snakes. 你们看着不像独眼蛇的人啊
[08:16] How dare you. 你怎么敢这么说
[08:18] You don’t look like a Kenny. 你看着还不像凯尼呢
[08:19] Yeah, you look like an Ethan or a Chad. 顶多也就是个伊森 或是查得
[08:21] Nice jacket. A lot of zippers. 夹克不错 拉链挺多
[08:23] Not too many, right? 但也不会太多 对吧
[08:24] No, no, no, no. 不会不会
[08:25] Wait, are you being sarcastic? 你是在说反话吗
[08:26] ‘Cause I’m really sensitive right now. 我现在特别敏感
[08:27] I just bought this. 我刚才买的
[08:28] Give us a twirl. 转一圈看看
[08:29] Twirling. 转起来
[08:31] Okay, let’s fire her up, but not without my mandana. 来试试吧 不能忘了我的男当娜
[08:34] Uh, okay. Yeah. 好的
[08:35] Time to go hog wild. 该狂野起来了
[08:37] Time to go… 该…
[08:38] Okay, time to go… 好吧 该…
[08:40] Okay, time to… 该…
[08:41] Hog. Time to go… 狂… 该…
[08:42] Let’s try that again. Ready? 再试一次
[08:43] Time to go ho… 该
[08:44] Time to go, oh, hog. 该狂野
[08:46] That’s not it. 还美好
[08:46] I’m starting to feel bad for the bike. 我突然好心疼摩托
[08:48] Maybe it’s just not time to go hog wild. 也许还不到狂野的时候
[08:50] Ah, there. 好了
[08:51] There we go. 可以了
[08:52] Nothing like the sound of a 1,200-cc engine 没有什么能比一辆非法摩托车内的
[08:54] in the body of an outlaw hog, uh? 1200cc引擎发出的声音更棒了
[08:57] Hey, we gotta split, man! 你们最好散开
[08:58] The meth house is gonna blow! 旋风要来啦
[08:59] I’m just kidding. 开个玩笑
[09:00] No, I’m not. We gotta go, man, we gotta go! 不 不开玩笑 我真要走了
[09:02] Kenny, maybe we should finish our transaction 凯尼 我们要不先把账结了
[09:04] so we can leave, and then you can keep doing that? 让我们先走 然后你再继续
[09:07] Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry. Sure. 当然 好的
[09:08] I’ll go get the money. 我去拿钱
[09:09] I’m leaving it running because I love the sound. 就不熄火了 我喜欢这声音
[09:12] And not because you’re not strong enough to start it again. 明明是因为你怕又点不着
[09:14] Right! 没错
[09:17] No! Stop! 不 停下
[09:18] What the…? Where’s my bike? 什么 我的摩托呢
[09:20] Preppy Pete just stole it! 有钱人刚偷走了
[09:22] The stalker. 那个跟踪我们的人
[09:23] Well, great. Now I can’t trust stalkers. 这下好了 现在连跟踪者都不能信了
[09:27] See, that guy was stalking us. 看吧 那人真的在跟踪我们
[09:29] This stinks! This sucks! 太特么烦人了
[09:31] Language! 注意措辞
[09:32] Oh, God, I have to tell Critter 天呐 我得告诉克里特
[09:33] that someone stole his bike. 有人偷了他的车
[09:35] The bike that was gonna get him out of jail 可以救他出监狱
[09:36] and put his life on the right track. 把他生活带回正轨的车
[09:38] Would it be rude if I just texted him that? 发短信告诉他会显得没礼貌吗
[09:40] – No, I should call. – You’re gonna call the butt phone? -不 得打电话 -你要打给屁股手机吗
[09:42] Yes, Tina, and please stop saying “Butt phone.” 是的 别再说屁股手机了
[09:44] – Can I have one more? – Okay, one more. -能再说最后一次吗 -好吧
[09:46] Butt phone. Actually, wait, can I save it for later? 屁股手机 不 我留着等会再说行吗
[09:48] – Fine. – Yes… -行 -太好了
[09:49] Hi. Can I, uh, please speak with Critter? 能帮我找下克里特吗
[09:51] Hold, please. 稍等
[09:52] Hey, Bob, are you here? You got the money? 喂 鲍勃 在吗 拿到钱了吗
[09:54] Hey, I talked to Candace. 我刚和坎迪丝通过话
[09:55] Thanks for taking care of Sidecar. 谢谢你们照顾跨斗
[09:57] He’s a sweet little fella. 他是个可爱的孩子
[09:58] ‘Less he doesn’t get a nap. 除非没睡好觉
[10:00] Then he gets extremely violent 那时他会变得很暴力
[10:01] and he just starts swingin’. 开始扔东西
[10:02] Takes after his mother. 这点随他妈
[10:03] Listen, Critter, someone, 是这样的克里特 有人
[10:06] kind of… stole your motorcycle. 偷了你的车
[10:09] Bob, I sincerely hope you didn’t say 鲍勃 我诚挚地希望你刚说的
[10:10] what I think you just said. 不是我以为你说的那个意思
[10:12] Someone stalked us and stole it! 有人跟踪我们偷了你的车
[10:14] He was wearing fancy pants! 他穿着很时髦的裤子
[10:16] hold-hold on. 等等
[10:16] Did Gene just say “Fancy pants”? 吉恩刚说的是 时髦的裤子吗
[10:18] Yeah, he did have nice pants. 是的 他确实穿着挺潮的裤子
[10:20] – Loafers? – Yeah. -懒人鞋 -对
[10:21] Socks or no socks? 穿袜子没
[10:23] No socks? 没穿吧
[10:24] – That sounds like Carl. – Carl? -像是卡尔 -卡尔
[10:26] Yeah, I called Carl first, before Kenny. 对 找凯尼之前 我先和卡尔谈过
[10:28] He’s another nerdy finance guy 他也是个搞金融的呆小子
[10:29] Who collects outlaw biker stuff. 喜欢收集非法摩托之类的东西
[10:31] Another one?! What’s with these guys? 又来 这些人都咋了
[10:33] I don’t know. I kind of get it. 不知道 不过我好像能理解
[10:34] They’re trapped in a world of numbers, 他们被困在数字的世界里
[10:36] but their lives don’t add up. 自己的人生却怎么加都凑不出意义
[10:37] All bills, no thrills. 只有账单 没有情感
[10:39] Breaks your heart, really. 特别难过 真的
[10:40] Carl tried to lowball me, 卡尔想压我的价
[10:41] so I told him I was gonna sell to somebody else. 我就跟他说我不卖给他了
[10:44] That no-socks son of a bitch 肯定是那个不穿袜子的王八蛋
[10:45] must’ve been pissed off enough to steal it. 一气之下把车偷走了
[10:47] Well, should we call the police? 要不要报警
[10:48] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No po po. 不不不 千万别
[10:50] This bike has some stolen qualities, remember? 这车有赃车的基因 你忘了吗
[10:53] Right, right, right. 对对对
[10:54] Bob, I’m supposed to start work in a few hours. 鲍勃 离我上班时间只剩几个小时了
[10:56] I don’t want to put pressure on you, 我不想给你压力
[10:57] but this is my entire life in your hands. 但我整个人生都在你手上了
[11:00] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[11:01] You’ve got to find Carl Lumpkin 你一定要找到卡尔·兰普金
[11:03] and get my motorcycle back. 把我的摩托车夺回来
[11:04] How am I supposed to find Carl Lumpkin? 我上哪儿去找卡尔·兰普金
[11:06] Oh, I know Carl Lumpkin. 我认识卡尔·兰普金
[11:07] – You do? – Oh, yeah sure. We play squash. -真的吗 -当然 我们是壁球球友
[11:09] – He stole your bike. – He did what?! -他把你的车偷走了 -你说什么
[11:10] Oh, that is classic Carl. 太像卡尔会干的事儿了
[11:12] He also cheats at squash. 他玩壁球也爱作弊
[11:13] – Is that Kenny? – Yeah. Kenny knows Carl. -是凯尼吗 -是 凯尼认识卡尔
[11:15] – Put him on. – He wants to talk to you. -让他听电话 -他要跟你讲话
[11:17] Oh, boy. Um, how do I look? 天 我妆容如何
[11:18] Amazing. 美极了
[11:20] This is Kenny. 我是凯尼
[11:21] You know where Carl Lumpkin lives? 你知道卡尔·兰普金住哪儿吗
[11:22] Why, are you gonna kill him? 你要干嘛 要他的命吗
[11:23] No, you are. 不 你去要
[11:25] No, I’m just yankin’ your chain. 开玩笑的啦
[11:27] I gotcha. I gotcha. 骗到你了 骗到你了
[11:29] You got me so… so good. 你把我吓傻了
[11:31] Now, what you’re gonna do 你要做的是
[11:32] – is you’re gonna go to his house… – Uh-huh, yes. -去他家 -好的
[11:34] get your bike… 拿回你的车
[11:35] …and give my money to Bob. 把钱付给鲍勃
[11:37] Okay. Okay, cool plan. Yeah. 好的 好计划
[11:38] Put Bob back on. 让鲍勃听
[11:39] Really enjoyed talking to you. 很高兴和你说话
[11:40] Bob, listen, if Carl gives you any trouble, 听我说 鲍勃 如果卡尔不配合
[11:42] you’re the muscle. Be tough. 就只能靠你一展雄风了
[11:44] H-How do I do that? 怎么展
[11:45] Intimidate him. Make a threat. 恐吓他 威胁他
[11:47] Maybe something in the stabbing department. 拿刀捅一捅之类的
[11:49] – Ever stab anybody? – No. -捅过人吗 -没有
[11:51] Well, don’t tell him that. 那可千万别跟卡尔说
[11:52] Ooh, Bob, got to go. 我得挂了 鲍勃
[11:53] You don’t get a lot of minutes 这种预付费的屁股手机
[11:54] on these prepaid cavity phones. Go get ’em. 时间都很短 拿下他们
[11:56] Please tell me he told you we had to stab somebody. 拜托告诉我他让你去捅人
[11:59] – He did. – Yes! -他是这么说的 -太好了
[12:00] Let’s get stabby, Flabby! 捅起来
[12:04] Look at ’em. 看看他们
[12:06] Might be too many baby cooks 咱厨房里
[12:07] in the baby kitchen, right? 好多大厨啊
[12:09] Yeah, if you can’t stand the baby heat… 是啊 如果受不了热气
[12:11] – get out of the baby kitchen. – Get out of the baby oven. -那就从厨房出来 -那就从烤箱出来
[12:14] It’s oven. 是烤箱
[12:15] Oh, it’s my husband. 是我老公
[12:16] Hi, babe. We’re gonna be a little late, I think. 嗨 亲爱的 我们可能会晚点儿回去
[12:18] Simon’s still awake. 西蒙还醒着呢
[12:20] I’m trying to tire him out. 我想让他玩累了先
[12:21] – Who’s Simon? – Sidecar. -西蒙是谁 -跨斗
[12:23] I’m at Hot Totties with some fun young moms 我在宝宝游乐城 和几个年轻妈妈一起
[12:25] and they think Sidecar’s my son. 她们以为跨斗是我儿子
[12:27] And he called me Mama. 他确实叫我妈妈来着
[12:28] And I call him Simon. 我叫他西蒙
[12:29] And we’re just going with it. 我们就将错就错了
[12:30] Okay. Well, Critter’s bike got stolen 好吧 克里特的车被人偷了
[12:33] and I’m supposed to threaten to stab this guy. 他让我去威胁偷车贼 说要捅他
[12:34] So we’re gonna be a little late, too. 所以我们也会晚一点
[12:37] Well, I guess my day’s going a little better than yours… 看来我这一天比你们的愉快多了
[12:40] Oh, God. He’s throwing fake food everywhere. 天呐 他开始到处扔假食物了
[12:42] Oh. Right. They said he gets violent 对 他们说如果没让他睡觉
[12:44] if he doesn’t nap, so… 他就会变得很暴力 所以
[12:45] good luck with that. 祝你好运
[12:47] Linda? 琳达
[12:48] Bob, I got to go. The other moms are watching. 我得挂了 鲍勃 别的妈妈都在围观了
[12:51] Remember, Dad, your biker name is Mustache Manny 记住 老爸 你的骑手代号叫大胡子
[12:54] and you once ate somebody’s eyebrows 你曾经因为某个人盯着你看
[12:55] for looking at you funny. 就把他的眉毛给啃了
[12:56] And you hate cilantro. 你讨厌香菜
[12:58] Give me a Mustache Manny face. 给我摆个大胡子的表情
[13:01] – Chills. – Yeah. Oh, yeah. -好怕怕 -的确
[13:03] Look at you, Dad. 看看你 老爸
[13:05] You’re having fun, aren’t you? 乐在其中啊 对吧
[13:06] No. Just trying to get into character. 并没有 只是想进入角色
[13:08] Wait, wait, shh, shh. Do you hear that? 等等 你们听见了吗
[13:10] You look at my bike again 你们要再敢瞄一眼我的车
[13:11] – and you’re dead meat. – It’s coming from the backyard. -就死定了 -从后院传来的
[13:13] Yeah, I don’t play by the rules. 我可不讲道理
[13:16] Carl! 卡尔
[13:19] Hi. Uh, can I help you? 嗨 有事吗
[13:22] Oh, hey, Kenny. 嘿 凯尼啊
[13:23] – Carl. – Super-duper cool to see you, bud. -卡尔 -真高兴见到你 兄弟
[13:27] I cannot hang out right now. 但我现在不能跟你玩
[13:29] I’ve got something on the stove, 我炉子上还煮着东西
[13:31] and I don’t want it to burn. 我可不想让它焦掉
[13:33] Oh what a coincidence, 真巧
[13:34] ’cause you know what else is burning? 你知道还有什么会焦掉吗
[13:34] Your pants, because you’re a liar! 你的裤子 因为你是个骗子
[13:34] 英语中有一句俗语”Liar Liar Pants On Fire” 意为说谎的人裤子会着火
[13:36] And that jacket looks ridiculous on you. 还有 你穿那件夹克特别可笑
[13:38] I-I’ve gotten a lot of compliments. Bye. 多谢夸奖 再见
[13:41] Carl, we know you have Critter’s bike in there. 卡尔 我们知道克里特的车在里面
[13:44] Give it back. Now. 交出来 马上
[13:46] Or I’m gonna eat your eyebrows. 否则别怪我啃你眉毛
[13:48] What? 啥
[13:49] I mean, I’m gonna st… I’ll stab you. 我是说 别怪我捅你两刀
[13:51] What Mustache Manny the dangerous outlaw biker 这位代号大胡子的黑道骑手想说的是
[13:54] is trying to say is hand over the bike, pal. 把车交出来 伙计
[13:58] I don’t know what bike you guys are talking about. 我不知道你们说的什么车
[13:59] Oh, yeah? Then what’s the motorcycle 是吗 那你后院那坨
[14:01] shaped-lump in your backyard? 摩托车形状隆起的东西是啥
[14:03] Eh, that’s not a motorcycle. 那不是摩托车
[14:04] Oh, it’s not? What is it then? 是吗 那是啥
[14:06] My, uh… horse? 我的…马
[14:07] – Go on. – That is my outlaw hog! -继续说 -那是我的非法摩托
[14:09] Hey! 喂
[14:11] Where’d my horse go? 我的马上哪儿去了
[14:13] – Butterscotch. – Butterscotch. -奶油糖 -奶油糖
[14:16] – That’s how you do it, Kenny. – No! -这样才对嘛 凯尼 -不行
[14:18] Get off, get off! Get… You’re squishing my face! 下去 下去 别挤我脸
[14:20] Get off me. Get off! 下去 下去
[14:21] – Don’t! Stop it! Ge… – Oh, my God. -别 住手 下去 -天呐
[14:22] Ge… Don’t do that! Aah! 住手
[14:25] Again, again! 再来 再来
[14:25] Are you guys okay? 你们还好吗
[14:27] Yeah. Just tell me one thing. 还好 就告诉我一件事
[14:28] Did I look cool? 我酷吗
[14:29] I think you know the answer to that. 你自己应该知道答案
[14:38] He’s fine. 他没事
[14:40] He’s okay. 他很好
[14:42] You’re okay. 你没事
[14:45] Oh, God. Oh, my God. This is bad. 天 天呐 太糟了
[14:47] And we’re running out of time. 我们没时间了
[14:49] Kenny, you’ve gotta give us the money. We gotta go. 凯尼 快把钱给我 我们得走了
[14:51] No, I’m not buying a damaged bike. 不 我才不要买一辆坏了的车
[14:52] But you damaged it. 可是你弄坏的啊
[14:53] You know what? Carl really seems to want it 卡尔好像很想要
[14:55] and I’m gonna step back 我就退一步
[14:55] and graciously allow him to have it. 慷慨地让给他好了
[14:57] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You should have it. 不不不不 你买吧
[14:59] You-you look really good on it. 你骑起来很帅气
[14:59] No, you know what, it really goes, 你看 你整个后院
[15:00] You look– no, it goes great with your whole backyard 都是防水布
[15:01] tarp thing you’ve got going on here, so… 那车跟这儿特别搭
[15:03] Hey, should we just forget this whole thing, 我看咱俩把这事儿忘了
[15:04] – and take it out on the squash court? – Yes. -去打场壁球吧 -好的
[15:07] – Squash it out! – Listen! -打壁球咯 -听我说
[15:09] Somebody’s fixing and buying this bike, 必须有人修好这俩车 把它买下来
[15:10] and we’re getting Critter out of jail! 让我们把克里特救出监狱
[15:12] I nominate Carl or you. 我推荐卡尔 或者你
[15:13] – I second you. – I third. -我推荐你 -我也是
[15:14] Oh, my God. 天呐
[15:16] Dad, quick sidebar. 老爸 开个小会
[15:17] I know who can fix it– the One Eyed Snakes. 我知道谁能修车 独眼蛇
[15:20] Louise, we can’t go to the One Eyed Snakes. 露易丝 我们不能去找独眼蛇
[15:22] We don’t really have a choice here. 我们没得选
[15:23] If these squares aren’t gonna pay to fix it, 这两个呆瓜不愿意修
[15:26] the One Eyed Snakes are our only hope. 独眼蛇是我们唯一的希望
[15:27] Fine. 好吧
[15:28] Kenny, if the One Eyed Snakes 凯尼 如果独眼蛇
[15:30] are willing to fix the motorcycle, 修好摩托车
[15:31] would you buy it then? 你还愿意买吗
[15:32] – Do I get to meet them? – Yes. -我能见到他们吗 -能
[15:34] – Yes! – Well, now I want it. -太好了 -现在我也想要了
[15:35] Well, except that I want it. 可我要
[15:36] – Well, I want it, though. – No, I want it. -我要 -不 我要
[15:37] – I want it! – I want it! -我要 -我要
[15:39] – Stop! Stop! – I want it! -别吵了 -我要
[15:41] Kenny, you come with us. 凯尼 你跟我们来
[15:42] Carl, go back inside and don’t steal things. 卡尔 你回去 以后别再偷东西了
[15:45] You’re not my mom. 你又不是我妈
[15:46] What if he is? 你怎么知道不是
[15:47] All right, let’s roll this bike to the One Eyed Snakes. 好 现在我们把这车推到眼蛇那儿去
[15:49] Wait, I just want to say good-bye to Butterscotch. 等等 我还想跟”奶油糖”道个别
[15:52] Butterscotch isn’t real. 根本没有什么”奶油糖”
[15:53] Right, right, right, right. 我知道 我知道
[15:55] Bye, Butterscotch, just in case! 再见 “奶油糖” 万一你存在呢
[16:01] Maybe you kids should wait out here. 我看你们孩子还是在外面等吧
[16:03] We started this together. 一起开始的
[16:04] We’re ending it together. 就要一起结束
[16:06] Yeah, like when we got that 15-foot party sub. 就像我们那次吃4.5米的超级热狗一样
[16:09] All right, fine, just stay near me. 好吧 但要紧跟在我身后
[16:11] That goes for you, too, Kenny. 你也一样 凯尼
[16:14] Hold-hold up, you want us to help fix Critter’s bike, 等等 你要我们修好克里特的摩托
[16:17] so you can sell it to Wolf of Wall Street over here? 好让你把它卖给这头华尔街之狼
[16:19] Kenny, hi. No one introduced us. Big fan. 嗨 还没介绍 我是凯尼 超爱你们
[16:24] – Kenny, Kenny? Kenny? – I’m sorry, got nervous. -凯尼 凯尼 -抱歉 我太紧张了
[16:25] – Not now, not now. – Laugh when I’m nervous. -先别急 别急 -我一紧张就会笑
[16:27] But don’t you want to help get Critter out of jail? 可你们难道不想让克里特出狱吗
[16:29] – No. – Critter hasn’t talked to us in weeks. -不想 -克里特已经好几周没联系我们了
[16:31] Yeah, yeah, and when we do see him, 见到他的时候
[16:33] he looks sleepy, and he just feels 他也总是无精打采
[16:35] like he’s never present with me. 感觉一直在出神
[16:36] Yeah, he hardly wants any meth. 对 他连药都不想嗑了
[16:37] But he has to get out of jail. 但他必须从监狱脱身
[16:39] He’s starting his new job today at What the Tech. 今天是他在”搞啥鬼”电器城工作的第一天
[16:41] – What? – Oh, God, see this is what I’m talking about. -你说啥 -看吧 我就知道
[16:42] – Are you kidding me? – I know! -开什么玩笑 -你们也觉得吧
[16:43] Oh, wait, I-I don’t think 等下 我貌似
[16:45] I was supposed to tell anyone that. 说漏嘴了
[16:46] Loose lips, wide hips. 大嘴巴 肥屁股
[16:48] Listen, Bob, it’s not gonna happen. 听好了 鲍勃 想都别想
[16:50] – Wheel that out of here. – Before you kick us out, -赶紧弄出去 -在被赶走之前
[16:51] could I just get a couple of selfies with you guys? 能和你们来几张自拍吗
[16:53] Okay, just don’t get my double chin. 可以 不要照到我的双下巴
[16:54] Well, then you, I hold the camera up like this, look. 那你…那我这样拿
[16:56] – Yeah, you hold it up. – See, and gooseneck. -拿高点 -自拍杆就位
[16:58] And click. 咔嚓
[17:01] Sleepity-deedy. 小宝宝快睡觉
[17:03] I did it! 我做到了
[17:04] I freakin’ did it! 我真的做到了
[17:05] He’s asleep. 他睡着了
[17:06] Bethany, you’re bleeding. 贝姗妮 你流血了
[17:08] Oh, yeah, just a little. 是有一点
[17:10] But Jacob was throwing stuff, too, right? 可雅各布也扔东西了 对吧
[17:12] Oh, it was a whirlwind. 简直是一场疾风骤雨
[17:13] No, it was mostly Simon. 不 主要是西蒙
[17:15] Jacob was just covering himself. 雅各布只是在自保
[17:17] He learned the word help today. 他今天学会了”救命”这个词
[17:19] Help. 救命
[17:19] Jacob, shush, shush. 嘘嘘 雅各布
[17:21] Please don’t shush my son. 请别嘘我儿子
[17:22] Okay, look, you know, so Sidecar got a little crazy. 好吧 跨斗刚才是反应过激了
[17:24] They said he would be hard to put down and it’s true. 他们告诉哄他睡觉很难 看来是真的
[17:27] Who’s “They”? “他们”是谁
[17:28] Yeah, and who’s Sidecar? 对哦 跨斗有是谁
[17:29] – Who said that? – What’s going on? -这是谁说的 -怎么回事
[17:31] I, uh, okay, okay, okay, yes. 我 好吧 我坦白
[17:33] I-I renamed this kid Simon and I told you he was my son. 西蒙是我乱取的 我还骗你说我是他妈
[17:36] He’s not your son? 你不是他妈
[17:37] Let me clarify. 解释一下
[17:38] I did not kidnap him, okay? 我并不是人贩子
[17:40] His father’s in jail and his mother’s in the woods. 他父亲进监狱了 母亲去森林了
[17:42] I mean, she’s alive! She’s fine! 别误会 她还活着 她没事
[17:44] I’m just gonna make a quick call. 我去打个电话先
[17:46] No, no, no, no, no, no! No phone! 别别别 别打电话
[17:47] Oh, look at that — Jacob’s getting into preschool! 看那边 雅各布惹上学前班的了
[17:49] What? Where? Which one? 什么 哪儿呢 哪个
[17:53] Delete, delete, delete. 删 删 删
[17:56] Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等 等等
[17:57] I like that one. Send me that one. 这张我喜欢 发给我
[17:58] Send it to me, too. 也发我一张
[18:00] Looking at us laughing together. 看我俩笑得多开心
[18:02] Guys, will you please just tell Kenny you’ll fix the bike, 各位 能告诉凯尼说你们能修好摩托
[18:04] so he’ll give me the money? 好让他把钱给我吗
[18:05] Bob, I said no. 我说过了鲍勃 不行
[18:06] We clearly don’t mean anything to Critter, 克里特心中显然根本没有我们的位置
[18:08] so he doesn’t mean anything to us. 那我们也不会给他留位置
[18:09] Of course you guys mean something to him. 你们在他心中当然有位置
[18:11] You know what? I’ll bet he misses 我敢打赌 他一定很怀念
[18:13] raising hell with all of you, uh… 那些和你们一起胡作非为的日子
[18:16] Lovable scamps? 是讨人喜爱的流氓么
[18:17] Right, so why don’t you try to meet him in the middle? 对 所以你们为啥不能和他达成妥协呢
[18:20] What do you mean? 怎么说
[18:21] Well, like, maybe you could 你们可以和克里特一同早起
[18:22] wake up early with Critter and raise hell 把每天胡作非为的时间
[18:24] before he has to go to work or… 改到他上班前 或者
[18:27] after work, but before Sidecar’s bedtime. 下班后 但要在跨斗睡觉前结束
[18:30] Like, commit a crime or whatever you like to do. 在这期间 你们大可以去犯个罪什么的
[18:33] – Crime. – Right. -犯罪 -对
[18:34] So you do that before bedtime, right, guys? 只要在孩子睡觉前做就行 明白吗
[18:36] I do my crimes before bedtime. 我睡觉前也干坏事儿
[18:38] Tuckers me right out. 特别有助于睡眠
[18:40] I guess we can be a little more tolerant 我想我们是可以对克里特的情况
[18:42] of Critter’s situation. 多包容一点
[18:43] And other races. 对其他人种也是
[18:44] Also, for the record, 还要澄清一点
[18:45] having kids isn’t that bad. 养小孩并没有那么糟
[18:48] I mean, I’ve spent all day 我今天花了一整天
[18:49] doing this extremely inconvenient favor for Critter, 来帮克里特这个超级麻烦的忙
[18:52] but being with my kids actually made it kind of fun. 但有孩子们陪着我平添了不少乐趣
[18:55] That’s-that’s nice. 真好
[18:56] You’re welcome! 不谢
[18:57] Ha-ha, you like your kids. 呵呵 你喜欢你的小孩
[18:59] So, the motorcycle– fix it, please? 所以 摩托车 能修好 对吗
[19:01] Yeah, we’ll-we’ll fix it up. 好 我们修
[19:03] And then you can sell it to this square over here. 然后你可以把它卖给这个无趣的人
[19:05] It’s Kenny. Or whatever you want. 我叫凯尼 不过您愿意叫啥都成
[19:06] Hey, you guys on LinkedIn? 你们有领英账号吗[职业社交网站]
[19:08] Kenny… 凯尼
[19:09] Yeah, I am. 我有
[19:09] – Me, too. – Yeah, me, too. -我也有 -我也有
[19:12] You sure you want to work today, Dad? 你确定今天要工作吗 老爸
[19:14] ‘Cause we could find another biker to get out of jail. 要不咱再去解救一个被困监狱的骑手
[19:16] Like a naughty unicyclist. 比如不守规矩的单轮车骑手什么的
[19:18] No, I think I’m good. 不了 我没兴趣
[19:19] Look. It’s Critter and Mudflap. 看 克里特和挡泥布来了
[19:20] Oh, with my buddy Sidecar. 还有我的小伙伴跨斗
[19:24] I can’t look at you like that. 你人模人样的我真不习惯
[19:25] I know. I can’t look at myself. 我懂 我自己也不习惯
[19:27] Yeah, at least cut the sleeves off. 至少该把袖子剪了吧
[19:29] I tried– my manager’s a 19-year-old boy named Randy, 我试过了 可我的经理 19岁的蓝迪
[19:32] and he reamed me for it. 把我狠训了一通
[19:34] Well, it is what it is. 总之就是这样了
[19:36] We wanted to bring you a thank-you gift 我们是来为昨天的事道谢的
[19:37] for helping me out yesterday. 这是一点心意
[19:39] It’s a phone charger from What the Tech. 是”搞啥鬼”电器城里卖的充电器
[19:41] It might be broken. 可能是坏的
[19:41] It was in the discount bin. 我在折扣区里拿的
[19:43] This is a printer. It’s not a– 这是打印机 不是…
[19:44] Phone chargers are, like, really small, but thanks. 充电器比这小得多 不过还是谢了
[19:47] Damn, where were you yesterday when I was in training? 该死 我昨天培训的时候你在就好了
[19:50] And I brought you this from my Women of the Wild Weekend. 我从”野性妇女周”活动给你们带回了这个
[19:53] It’s a pine cone. 是松果
[19:54] Give it! 给我
[19:55] Well, we got to go. 我们得走了
[19:56] We got to meet the Snakes back at headquarters. 还得去总部见独眼蛇的兄弟们
[19:59] We got a nursing student coming by to teach, 今天有个护士生要过来
[20:01] infant CPR class to the club. 教他们婴儿心肺复苏术
[20:03] She’s also gonna sell us a bunch of OxyContin. 顺便卖奥施康定[止痛药]给我们
[20:05] That’s, um, uh, huh. 那真是…嗯
[20:07] Well, I’m glad things are better between you guys. 很高兴看到你们和好了
[20:09] Yeah, me, too, Bob, me, too. 我也是 鲍勃
[20:11] And, Linda, you got Sidecar to nap yesterday! 琳达 你昨天居然把跨斗哄睡着了
[20:14] I did! 是的
[20:15] Incredible. Question– 真厉害 问题来了
[20:17] will you watch him next weekend 下个周末是摩托车周
[20:18] while we drive up to Laconia, 我们要去新罕布什尔的拉科尼亚疯狂一把
[20:19] New Hampshire, for Bike Week and go absolutely nuts? 你愿意帮我们看一下小孩吗
[20:22] – No. – Please? -不要 -拜托
[20:23] – Please? – No, no, no, no. -拜托 -坚决不要
[20:25] Worth a shot. 可以试试
[20:25] I could do it. 我愿意
[20:26] Hi, Sidecar… 嗨 跨斗
[20:28] No, Tina, no! 不行 蒂娜
[20:29] *Talkin’ on a butt phone* *打屁股手机*
[20:31] *On a butt phone* *屁股手机*
[20:32] *Talkin’ on a butt phone* *打屁股手机*
[20:34] *On a butt phone* *屁股手机*
[20:35] *Talkin’ on a butt phone* *打屁股手机*
[20:37] *On a butt phone* *屁股手机*
[20:38] *Talkin’ on a butt phone* *打屁股手机*
[20:40] *On a butt phone* *屁股手机*
[20:56] *Talkin’ on a butt phone* *打屁股手机*
[20:58] *On a butt phone* *屁股手机*
[20:59] *Talkin’ on a butt phone* *打屁股手机*
[21:01] *On a butt phone* *屁股手机*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme