时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 老鼠杀伤性武器 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | I’m bored. | 无聊死了 |
[00:21] | Somebody do something interesting. | 拜托谁做点有趣的事情 |
[00:23] | Well, wait till you see our new handshake. | 看看我们新的花式握手 |
[00:24] | Up top, time to mop. | 往上 摩擦 |
[00:26] | And… Bop! | 击掌 |
[00:27] | It isn’t ready yet. | 准备的还不够充分 |
[00:28] | Yeah, it is pretty slow today. | 今天挺闲的 |
[00:30] | You guys want to take the day off, maybe? | 你们要不要休息一天 |
[00:31] | Go have some fun… | 去玩一… |
[00:32] | How’d you get to the door so fast? | 你们溜得怎么那么快 |
[00:33] | – Adios! – Later! – Bye! | -再见 -回见 -拜拜 |
[00:35] | I just said it. | 我话才刚出口 |
[00:35] | Be back in time to help clean up after closing. | 按时回来帮忙收工 |
[00:38] | If you two would move a little faster, | 要是你们刚刚动作麻利点 |
[00:40] | we wouldn’t have heard that. | 我们就不用听这句话了 |
[00:41] | But you did and now you got to help. | 但你们听到了 就得帮忙 |
[00:44] | These are all stained. | 这些都发霉了 |
[00:46] | I told the kids not to store the napkins under the sink. | 我跟孩子们说过不要在水槽下放纸巾 |
[00:49] | They’re all ruined. | 都没法用了 |
[00:50] | On the plus side, you made three in a row. | 好的一面是 你刚刚三连中了 |
[00:52] | I know. Watch this. | 我知道 看着这个 |
[00:54] | Sky hook! | 勾射 |
[00:56] | So what do you say… normal day off stuff? | 怎们样 休息日老规矩吗 |
[00:58] | Or we could try something new? | 或者我们可以尝试点新的东西 |
[00:59] | Hitch hike to Myrtle Beach? | 比如搭车去默特尔海滩 |
[01:00] | – Meet all the Myrtles? – No, no, no, no. | -去看桃金娘 -不 不 不 |
[01:02] | Let’s stick with the tried and true. | 我们还是保险一点 按老规矩来吧 |
[01:04] | We look for loose change under the pier, | 去码头下面找零钱 |
[01:06] | use that to buy some Fortune Fudge, | 用捡到的钱去买幸运软糖 |
[01:07] | then ride the Zany Plane… inverted… | 然后去坐滑稽飞机 倒着坐 |
[01:09] | throw up, and do it all over again? | 吐一吐 然后再从头开始 |
[01:11] | You really like getting your inverted on, huh? | 你真的很爱倒着坐 |
[01:15] | I’m developing a taste for it. | 我正培养这方面的爱好 |
[01:16] | We’ve already inverted ourselves twice this month. | 我们这个月已经倒两次了 |
[01:18] | When is enough enough?! | 什么时候才是个够啊 |
[01:20] | – When we’re out of throw up? – Yes. | -等我们没得吐的时候 -正解 |
[01:22] | Found another quarter! | 又找到一个25分硬币 |
[01:23] | Two dimes and six pennies for me! | 我这儿有两个10分的和六个一分的 |
[01:25] | I always get the worst section! | 我总分到最差的区 |
[01:27] | Nothing but bottle caps and Band-Aids! | 除了瓶盖和创可贴啥都没有 |
[01:29] | – No way. – Yes way. | -不可能 -可能 |
[01:30] | A two-butted goat? Impossible. | 双臀山羊 不可能 |
[01:32] | I swear I saw it… two butts. | 我发誓我看到了 两个屁股 |
[01:34] | On a farm, right past that cornfield on Route 6. | 在一个农场 六号公路玉米田过去那家 |
[01:36] | Just stop trying to impress me. | 不必费心思在我面前逞能 |
[01:37] | We’re already friends. | 我们已经是朋友了 |
[01:40] | Two-butted goat! | 双臀山羊 |
[01:41] | Two-butted goat!!! | 双臀山羊 |
[01:43] | Watch this one, Lin. | 看这个 琳 |
[01:44] | Off the counter and swish! | 飞跃柜台 走你 |
[01:46] | Well not swish, but… | 没走好 可… |
[01:48] | Ah, good one. | 还不错 |
[01:49] | You weren’t even looking. | 你看都没看 |
[01:50] | You try. It’s fun. | 你试试 很好玩 |
[01:50] | – Take a few shots. – Nah. | -扔几次试试 -不用了 |
[01:52] | Come on, the restaurant is empty. | 试试啊 餐馆里又没人 |
[01:53] | Hey, we could play Horse. | 我们可以玩投球比赛 |
[01:54] | I don’t know. | 这样好吗 |
[01:56] | Maybe if we don’t keep score. | 要不咱别计分了 |
[01:57] | Well, you can’t play Horse without keeping score. | 不计分怎么玩投球比赛 |
[01:59] | – You have to. – It’s just… | -得计分 -可是 |
[02:01] | We can get a little competitive. | 我俩会变得太好胜 |
[02:02] | You get a little in your head. | 然后我会完败你 |
[02:04] | I get a little in your face. | 你就耿耿于怀 |
[02:05] | We won’t get like that this time, I promise. | 这次不会的 我发誓 |
[02:07] | Okay, I mean, it’s not really fair. | 好吧 虽然有点以强欺弱 |
[02:09] | I was fourth-grade hoop-shoot champion. | 我毕竟是四年级投篮冠军 |
[02:12] | And you weren’t, so… | 而你不是 所以… |
[02:13] | Okay, take it easy. | 得了 |
[02:15] | All right. | 好 |
[02:16] | Now I have to make the same shot. | 现在该我了 |
[02:18] | And I miss. | 没投中 |
[02:19] | Horse是的比赛规则是每当有人不中 就记单词”Horse”中的一个字母 谁最先记入完整单词谁就输掉比赛 | |
[02:19] | Huh, all right, so I get an “H.” | 好吧 我得到了一个H |
[02:21] | Yeah you do. | 没错 |
[02:22] | Which is good and fine. | 没关系 |
[02:24] | And this is fun. | 很好玩 |
[02:25] | I’m having fun. | 我很享受 |
[02:26] | Not at all in my head. | 完全没有耿耿于怀 |
[02:28] | Horse比赛的另一个规则是 后面的人要做与第一位选手相同的动作 | |
[02:28] | Spin around clockwise and then yell out | 顺时针旋转 然后大声喊出 |
[02:29] | your favorite Meryl Streep movie… It’s Complicated! | 你最喜欢的梅姨电影 《为爱迷失》 |
[02:31] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[02:33] | In your face! | 完败你 |
[02:34] | I mean, not in your face. | 不对 我收回 |
[02:35] | Sportsmanship. | 友谊第一 比赛第二 |
[02:37] | You’re seriously telling me | 你们真的 |
[02:38] | you don’t want to go and see a two-butted goat. | 不想去看双臀山羊吗 |
[02:40] | That cornfield on Route 6 is really far away. | 六号公路上的玉米地超远的 |
[02:43] | Also, there’s no such thing as a two-butted goat, Gene. | 而且也根本没有什么双臀山羊 吉恩 |
[02:46] | Yeah, call me when there’s a two-butted boy. | 等哪天有双臀男孩了再打电话通知我吧 |
[02:48] | Or just tell me, since we live at the same place. | 或者直接告诉我 我们住一起嘛 |
[02:50] | We never do anything I want to do! | 我们从来不做我想做的事情 |
[02:52] | No, we did that one time. | 不对 做过一次 |
[02:53] | We went to the hospital when you got a concussion. | 你脑震荡那次我们如你所愿去了医院 |
[02:55] | – Remember? – No! | -记得吗 -不 |
[02:57] | Plus, we have a great day planned. | 再说了 我们今天有很棒的行程计划 |
[02:59] | Now let’s read our fortunes. | 先来看看我们的运势吧 |
[03:01] | “Stay away from teenage skunks, | “请远离幼年臭鼬 |
[03:02] | they have P-U-berty.” Ha-ha! Na… | 它们正处在’臭’春期” |
[03:06] | “If ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ were candies and nuts, | “如果’和’与’但是’是糖和坚果 |
[03:08] | we’d all be eating our words.” | 我们就都得吃掉自己说出的话啦” |
[03:10] | Butts! It’s a sign! | 屁股 这是个信号 |
[03:11] | “The one destined to be your true love | “你的真命天子 |
[03:13] | will be revealed at the end of a journey.” | 会在旅程结束之时揭晓” |
[03:16] | Intense. | 信息量好大 |
[03:17] | Oh, you got a piece from the old batch. | 你拿到旧的那批了 |
[03:19] | Before they started making the fortunes hilarious. | 那时的幸运纸条还不好玩 |
[03:21] | Yeah, it’s old. | 的确 是很久以前的了 |
[03:24] | Is the ceiling fan on a little higher? | 吊扇是不是开太强了 |
[03:26] | It’s blustery. | 有风 |
[03:27] | Ceiling fan. | 怪吊扇 |
[03:28] | The only problem is you’re playing against | 你唯一的问题就在于你的对手是 |
[03:29] | the fourth-grade hoop-shoot champ! | 四年级投篮冠军 |
[03:31] | It’s like the fifth time you’ve mentioned that. | 你这话都说第五遍了 |
[03:33] | Teddy, come in! | 泰迪 快进来 |
[03:34] | Can, uh, can I get you a burger? | 要给你来个汉堡吗 |
[03:36] | Nah, maybe just a coffee. | 就要杯咖啡吧 |
[03:37] | And some fries. | 再来点薯条 |
[03:38] | And a burger. And a beer. | 再来个汉堡 一杯啤酒 |
[03:40] | What’s going on here? What are we doing? | 怎么回事 你们在干嘛 |
[03:41] | Oh, me and Bob are playing Horse. | 鲍勃和我正在玩投篮游戏 |
[03:43] | He’s about to lose. | 他快要输了 |
[03:44] | Oh, you guys are competing? | 你俩在比赛吗 |
[03:46] | Well, we’ll have to finish later, anyway. | 得过会儿再比了 |
[03:47] | ’cause I have to go make your food, so… | 我先去给你准备吃的 |
[03:49] | Oh, no, no, no. I’ll wait. | 不 不 不 不 我可以等 |
[03:50] | I want to see what happens. | 我想看结局 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | This will be either fun or terrible. | 目测这游戏要么精彩之极 要么无聊透顶 |
[03:54] | Bend the back, over the rack! | 下腰 扔过柜台 |
[03:56] | Wow! What’s all this? | 这是在干嘛呢 |
[03:57] | They’re playing Horse. | 他们正在玩投篮游戏 |
[03:59] | This is it, Bob. | 该你了 鲍勃 |
[04:00] | Game’s on the line. | 关键时刻来咯 |
[04:02] | Air ball! I win! | 三不沾 我赢了 |
[04:03] | Is the sun coming in at a weird angle or something? | 好刺眼 是阳光射进来的原因吗 |
[04:06] | No. | 并没有 |
[04:07] | You know, I think I’m just too strong. | 可能是我太猛了 |
[04:08] | I feel like I need, like, | 我觉得我得扔点 |
[04:10] | something heavier. | 更重的东西 |
[04:12] | Still missed. | 还是没中 |
[04:13] | Well, now, all right, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[04:14] | I… H-How about a new game?! | 我 玩个新游戏如何 |
[04:16] | This game, uh, is a little more challenging. | 这个游戏 更具挑战性 |
[04:18] | I-It’s, uh, like napkin darts. | 投掷餐巾纸游戏 |
[04:21] | What the hell is napkin darts? | 投掷餐巾纸是什么玩意 |
[04:22] | Yes! We’ll call it Narts! | 简称投巾游戏 |
[04:23] | You call where you want to throw it. | 第一个人边扔边喊出自己的投掷目标 |
[04:24] | Let’s say, uh, that stool. | 比如 凳子 |
[04:26] | And your opponent has to make the same shot | 对手必须投到同样的位置 |
[04:28] | or they get a letter. | 不然就会被记一个字母 |
[04:29] | But not to spell “Horse,” To spell “Narts.” | 但不记Horse 记Nart |
[04:32] | Seems like he’s just ripping off Horse. | 这不就是抄的投篮游戏么 |
[04:33] | I don’t know if I’m gonna be any good at this. | 我不确定我擅不擅长这个 |
[04:35] | I’m a hoop-shoot champ. This is different. | 我是投蓝冠军 这不一样 |
[04:38] | Not that different. | 也没那么不一样嘛 |
[04:39] | I got next! | 下一个我来 |
[04:40] | I wish I had shorts on. | 我该穿短裤来的 |
[04:42] | Bob, can I borrow some shorts? | 鲍勃 我能借条短裤穿吗 |
[04:43] | Mmm, no. | 不行 |
[04:45] | The planes are looking extra zany today. | 今天的飞机看起来特别”滑稽” |
[04:47] | How many butts does a Zany Plane have? | 滑稽飞机有几个屁股 |
[04:49] | None! This goat has two! | 一个都没有 而某只山羊有两个 |
[04:52] | Trust me, Gene. | 相信我 吉恩 |
[04:53] | When we’re flying on this thing inverted, | 当我们抵抗地心引力 |
[04:55] | defying the laws of gravity | 让所谓的科学啪啪打脸 |
[04:56] | and spitting in the face of science, | 倒着坐在这玩意儿上时 |
[04:58] | you’ll forget all about the two-butted goat. | 你会把双臀山羊忘得一干二净 |
[05:01] | Two-butted goat? Say butt, say what? | 双臀山羊 你们说啥 |
[05:03] | Oh, hey guys. | 伙计们 |
[05:04] | Hi, Jimmy Jr., Zeke. | 小吉米 齐克 |
[05:06] | And Jocelyn and Tammy? | 乔丝玲和苔米 |
[05:08] | I guess I didn’t get the invitation | 看来我没收到 |
[05:09] | to the “Eighth Graders Go to the Wharf Day”? | “八年级生码头游玩日”的邀请 |
[05:11] | That’s not what this is. We’re just hanging out. | 不是那么回事 我们只是出来逛逛 |
[05:13] | Phew. | 还好 |
[05:14] | Yeah, don’t get your boobs in a bunch. | 对 别搞笑了 |
[05:16] | We didn’t even come together. | 我们都不是一起来的 |
[05:17] | It was just me and Zeke. | 本来只有我和齐克 |
[05:18] | And then they started following us. | 然后她们就盯上我们了 |
[05:20] | – You wish. – Where are you going next? | -想得美 -你们待会儿去哪儿 |
[05:22] | Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[05:23] | I followed Tammy and Jocelyn here. | 我跟着苔米和乔丝玲来的 |
[05:24] | – Hi, Darryl. – Hey. | -嗨达瑞尔 -嗨 |
[05:26] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[05:26] | Rudy, when’d you get here? | 鲁迪 你啥时候来的 |
[05:28] | I’ve been here the whole time. | 我一直在 |
[05:29] | Everyone keeps cutting in front of me. | 一直被插队 |
[05:31] | Yeah, it’s too crowded here. | 这里太挤了 |
[05:32] | Zeke, let’s go on that ride over there. | 齐克 我们去那边吧 |
[05:34] | Ba-ba-ba, ho-ho! | 不 不 不 |
[05:35] | I want to hear about this two-butted goat! | 我还想听听双臀山羊的事儿呢 |
[05:37] | Spill it! | 快说 |
[05:38] | I was under the pier and I heard | 我在码头下面听到 |
[05:39] | these guys talking about a two-butted goat | 有两个人在讨论 |
[05:41] | on a farm out by the cornfield on Route 6. | 六号公路旁玉米地里的双臀山羊 |
[05:44] | And I’m the only one who wants to go see it! | 而我是唯一一个想去看的人 |
[05:45] | Well, count me in, Gene-o-sabe. | 算我一个 吉恩老弟 |
[05:47] | – Oh, come on, that can’t be real. – You think? | -得了 不可能是真的 -是吧 |
[05:50] | If a cow’s got four stomachs, | 如果牛能长四个胃 |
[05:51] | why can’t a goat have two butts? | 为啥羊就不能有两个屁股 |
[05:53] | Technically a cow just has one stomach, | 严格来说 牛只有一个胃 |
[05:55] | with four separate chambers. | 只是分成了四个胃室 |
[05:56] | But there was a two-faced cat in England, | 但是英国有双脸猫 |
[05:58] | so a two-butted goat seems possible. | 所以我感觉双臀山羊还是有可能的 |
[06:00] | All cats are two-faced. | 所有猫都是两面派好嘛 |
[06:02] | Guys, the Zany Plane is super fun. | 朋友们 滑稽飞机非常好玩 |
[06:04] | And we’re in line for it. | 我们已经在排队了 |
[06:05] | Oh, and it’s real. | 而且它是真实存在的 |
[06:07] | I want to go see the two-butted goat! | 我要去看双臀山羊 |
[06:09] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[06:10] | Really, Zeke? I mean, um… | 你认真的吗 齐克 我是说 |
[06:12] | Yeah, me three. I’ll go. | 好吧 我也去 |
[06:13] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[06:14] | Maybe it’s my destiny to go on this journey. | 也许我踏上这趟旅程也是命中注定的 |
[06:18] | We could spend our whole day | 如果真要去 |
[06:19] | going to look for this thing, | 可能会耗上一整天 |
[06:20] | and it might not even exist! | 而且这玩意可能根本不存在 |
[06:21] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[06:22] | There’s no guarantee it’s real. | 不能保证是真的 |
[06:24] | But it might be. | 但有可能是真的 |
[06:25] | So I ask you… | 现在问题来了 |
[06:26] | would you rather have a lifetime of regret, | 你们是宁愿后悔一辈子 |
[06:28] | or an afternoon of mild disappointment? | 还是只是在某个下午小小地失望一下 |
[06:32] | That is deep. | 好深刻 |
[06:33] | – I’ll go if you go. – Oh, my God! | -你去我就去 -我的天 |
[06:34] | I was just about to say the same thing. | 我刚正准备这么说来着 |
[06:35] | – I really was! – Oh, my God! | -真的 -天呐 |
[06:36] | – Should we go? Should we go? – Should we go? | -去吗 去吗 -去吗 |
[06:38] | Let’s go! | 去吧 |
[06:40] | I am… in! | 我也…去 |
[06:42] | No, back out. | 不 不去 |
[06:44] | Nope, back in. I’m okay. | 不 去 我没事 |
[06:46] | Fine, I’ll go. | 行 我去 |
[06:47] | And when we get there and there’s no goat, | 但如果去了没有那羊 |
[06:49] | Gene, you have to do all the cleanup | 等我们回去以后 |
[06:51] | when we get back to the restaurant. | 就由吉恩你一个人打扫餐厅 |
[06:52] | What if there is a two-butted goat? | 那如果有呢 |
[06:54] | – Then I’ll do all the clean up. – Deal! | -那就我来打扫 -好 |
[06:56] | Either way, I don’t have to clean up. | 横竖不用我打扫了 |
[06:57] | Sounds great. | 挺好 |
[06:58] | Follow me to the two-butted goat! | 向双臀山羊迈进 |
[07:03] | Does anyone know where Route 6 is? | 有人知道六号公路在哪儿吗 |
[07:05] | – Not at all. – Nope. No! | -没听过 -不知道 |
[07:07] | I don’t know any of the roads. | 我对路一窍不通 |
[07:08] | Then follow me to the gas station | 那先跟我去加油站 |
[07:10] | to get a map and some beef jerky | 拿份地图 顺点牛肉干 |
[07:11] | and use the bathroom! | 顺便上个厕所 |
[07:15] | Everyone’s doing what I want to do | 大家都在做我想做的事 |
[07:16] | and it feels great, doesn’t it… Darryl? Rudy? | 太棒了 对吧 达瑞尔 鲁迪 |
[07:19] | Pretty good. | 挺好 |
[07:20] | Wrong day to experiment | 今天就不该试验 |
[07:21] | with dress shoes and no socks. | 不穿袜子穿皮鞋的 |
[07:23] | Just so you know, Gene, if we get lost | 先说好 吉恩 |
[07:24] | you still have to do all the cleanup. | 如果我们迷路了 你还是得打扫 |
[07:26] | Worth it! | 那也值了 |
[07:27] | Looks like we just stay on this road | 好像如果我们一直沿这条路走 |
[07:29] | and it takes us to Route 6. | 就能到六号公路了 |
[07:30] | And then there’s lots of dotted lines | 这里有很多虚线 |
[07:32] | and a big green patch… that must be Iowa. | 还有一块绿色 那肯定是爱荷华州 |
[07:35] | Those dotted lines are probably fire roads. | 虚线可能是消防通道 |
[07:37] | And it looks like this one might be a shortcut. | 这条貌似是近路 |
[07:39] | – If the road’s on fire, we’re not going on it. – Yeah. | -那条路着火了吗 那我们不去了 -对 |
[07:42] | Just kidding! We’ll do what everyone else does. | 开玩笑 其他人做什么我们就做什么 |
[07:44] | Let’s take the shortcut and get there shorter! | 我们走近路 争取早点到吧 |
[07:47] | I don’t know… they’re dotted lines for a reason. | 我说不好 被标成虚线肯定是有原因的 |
[07:49] | We don’t know what’s in-between those dots. | 我们也不知道这些点之间有什么东西 |
[07:51] | Let’s find out! We got some dots to connect! | 那我们就去把那些点连起来 |
[07:53] | I’m just gonna say what everyone’s thinking. | 我有个大家都有的疑问 |
[07:56] | Does two butts mean three cheeks or four cheeks or what? | 双臀山羊的屁股蛋是三个还是四个呢 |
[07:58] | More importantly, are we talking about separate anuses? | 更重要的是 会有两个肛门吗 |
[08:01] | Does that mean it can fart in harmony? | 两个可以同时放屁吗 |
[08:04] | Fart-mony! | 交响屁 |
[08:05] | I never even thought of that. | 我完全没想到这个 |
[08:06] | This is bigger than I imagined. | 这事儿搞得比我想象的大 |
[08:08] | It’s the biggest thing ever! | 这是有史以来最重大的事儿 |
[08:10] | And it’s not real. | 但这都不是真的 |
[08:11] | Why are you being so negative? | 你为什么这么消极 |
[08:13] | Well, for one, we should all be riding the Zany Plane. | 首先 我们应该去玩滑稽飞机 |
[08:17] | And two, if a two-butted goat does exist, | 其次 如果双臀山羊真的存在 |
[08:19] | don’t you think it’d probably have, | 你不觉得 |
[08:20] | like, it’s own show on TLC? | 它应该早上电视了吗 |
[08:23] | And three, overhearing teenagers at the pier | 再次 在码头偷听 |
[08:26] | might not be the best way to get information. | 可能不是获取信息的最佳途径 |
[08:28] | I would agree to disagree, because that’s actually | 我保留意见 因为绿色发圈 |
[08:30] | how I learned that green scrunchies are out. | 不再流行这事儿我就是在那儿听到的 |
[08:32] | – What? – Oh, my God you’re being paranoid. | -什么 -别这么激动 |
[08:34] | – I told you that I liked it. – I know. | -我说过你戴好看的 -我知道 |
[08:36] | I believe it exists. | 我相信它存在 |
[08:37] | The world is full of mystery and magic! | 这个世界充满奇事和魔法 |
[08:40] | Yeah, if nature can make all the different colors | 没错 如果大自然能给秋叶 |
[08:42] | of autumn leaves, why not a two-butted goat? | 赋予这么多种颜色 双臀山羊有何不可 |
[08:44] | Damn straight! | 太对了 |
[08:45] | I’m a bit of a leaf-peeper. | 我对树叶小有研究 |
[08:47] | Whoa, Rudy has a sensitive side. | 鲁迪有感性的一面 |
[08:49] | Could he be my destiny? | 他会是我的真命天子吗 |
[08:50] | In 20 years, the age difference won’t matter. | 二十年后 年龄差就不重要了 |
[08:53] | I never noticed before, | 我之前都没注意到 |
[08:54] | but you look like my mother when she’s tired. | 你长得像我妈妈累了的时候 |
[08:56] | Probably not my destiny. | 应该不是我的真命天子 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:01] | Nice and easy. | 放轻松 |
[09:02] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[09:03] | If you miss, you lose. | 如果不中 你就输了 |
[09:04] | You lose a game that you invented. | 在你自己发明的游戏里输了 |
[09:06] | Sometime today, Bob. | 你要等到世界末日吗 鲍勃 |
[09:09] | – Damn it! – I beat Bob at Narts! | -该死 -投巾游戏我也赢了 |
[09:11] | – Rematch! – I’m up. | -再来 -我来 |
[09:13] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[09:13] | Well, maybe we should do a-a tournament. | 也许我们该弄个联赛 |
[09:16] | Mort probably wants in… right, Mort? | 莫特可能也想参加 对吧 |
[09:18] | Yeah, I’m feeling Narty. | 没错 蠢蠢欲动了 |
[09:19] | God, Mort! You ruin everything. | 莫特 你这个搅屎棒 |
[09:21] | Sorry, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[09:22] | Great, I’ll draw it up. | 好 我来排赛程 |
[09:23] | Write my name up there as “Win-da.” | 把我的名字写成”赢达” |
[09:25] | – No. – Yes! | -不要 -要 |
[09:26] | Two, two | 双 双 |
[09:28] | Two-butted goat! | 双臀山羊 |
[09:30] | Our voices sound good together! | 我俩的声音真配 |
[09:32] | No they don’t. Like Hall and Goats. | -并没有 -就像霍尔和羊特兹[美国二人组合] |
[09:34] | Hey, I think that’s the fire road! | 看 这就是消防通道 |
[09:35] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[09:36] | Two, two, two-butted goat… | 双 双 双臀山羊 |
[09:39] | Why are you dragging your wagon, Jimmy Jr.? | 小吉米 你这么垂头丧气干嘛 |
[09:41] | Yeah, aren’t you excited? | 你不激动吗 |
[09:43] | It’s… this was supposed to be a day with just me and Zeke. | 今天本来是我和齐克的二人世界的 |
[09:46] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[09:47] | It’s “Two-butted goat this,” | 又是双臀山羊啦 |
[09:48] | and “Our voices sound good together that,” | 又是我俩的声音很配啦 |
[09:50] | and “There’s the fire road this.” | 又是这就是消防通道啊 |
[09:52] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[09:54] | Are you jealous of Gene? | 你是在嫉妒吉恩吗 |
[09:57] | What?! Why-why would I be jealous | 什么 我干嘛嫉妒 |
[09:58] | of Mr. “Perfect-hears-about | 得到双臀山羊情报的 |
[10:00] | every-two-butted-goat in-the-world”? | 完美先生吉恩 |
[10:02] | my God, you’re so Gene jelly! | 我的天 你完全就是在嫉妒吉恩 |
[10:04] | You’re a Gene jelly donut! | 你这个嫉妒心爆发的小笨蛋 |
[10:05] | No I’m not…! | 不 我没有 |
[10:08] | Fine, I am. | 好吧 我有 |
[10:09] | okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | So to get Zeke back, you have to remind him | 为了赢回齐克 你要让他想起 |
[10:12] | how fun you are to hang out with. | 和你在一起有多快乐 |
[10:13] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -是 |
[10:14] | Wait, like how? | 那要怎么做 |
[10:15] | Find a five-butted goat. | 找一只五个屁股的山羊 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:19] | I think it’s an electric fence. | 这应该是电网 |
[10:20] | Maybe to keep deer out of the corn? | 可能是为了防止鹿跑进玉米地 |
[10:21] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰 |
[10:22] | It’s not an electric fence. | 不是电网 |
[10:24] | It’s just humming. | 只是在嗡嗡响而已 |
[10:25] | Don’t all fences do that? | 不是所有网都这样吗 |
[10:26] | Rudy, touch it. | 鲁迪 去碰 |
[10:27] | No thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:28] | We can do this… just carefully | 我们可以的 只要慢慢地 |
[10:29] | limbo through the wires and… | 从线中间穿过 |
[10:36] | It didn’t even hurt. | 一点都不疼 |
[10:37] | Hey, I’m gonna pass the zap. | 我来传电 |
[10:38] | Who wants some? | 谁想试一下 |
[10:39] | I’ll take a zap, Zeke! | 我来试 齐克 |
[10:42] | Gotcha! | 整到你啦 |
[10:43] | It tickles and it hurts | 又痒又疼 |
[10:44] | and I pooped a little, but it went back up! | 我都拉了点在裤子里 但又吸回去了 |
[10:46] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 你现在知道我的感受了 |
[10:47] | He gets it! | 他懂我 |
[10:48] | Oh, man! | 我去 |
[10:49] | Electricity was literally running between them. | 他们之间真的有火花 |
[10:52] | No, that was beautiful. | 不 真是感人 |
[10:53] | – I’m so happy to hear… – Shut up! | -真高兴听见 -闭嘴 |
[10:54] | Here’s how you go through | 看我怎么 |
[10:55] | with the least amount of contact. | 尽量不被电地穿过去 |
[10:59] | I got it! Nope! | 我可以的 不 |
[11:00] | Seizing up! Seizing up! | 卡住了 卡住了 |
[11:03] | Maybe my destiny is Zeke. | 也许我的真命天子是齐克 |
[11:04] | So brave. | 多勇敢啊 |
[11:05] | Can you see my bones? Are they glowing? | 你们能看见我的骨头吗 在发光吗 |
[11:07] | But not that bright. | 但脑袋不太灵光 |
[11:08] | We could just go through this gate. | 我们可以从门走 |
[11:11] | Maybe it’s Darryl. | 也许是达瑞尔 |
[11:12] | So smart. | 多聪明啊 |
[11:14] | The gate’s too heavy! | 这门太重了 |
[11:16] | Let’s keep looking. | 还是再看看吧 |
[11:17] | Anyone can walk through a gate! | 谁都可以从门走 |
[11:18] | You’re missing out! | 这经历可不是每天都有 |
[11:23] | All right, door handle. | 目标是门把 |
[11:25] | – All right! – Okay, Teddy. | -好耶 -泰迪 |
[11:27] | This is it. Last shot. | 就这次了 最后机会 |
[11:28] | You have to make this or Linda wins. | 你必须成功 不然琳达就赢了 |
[11:30] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[11:33] | Thanks a lot, Bob! | 真谢谢你了 鲍勃 |
[11:34] | What? What did I do? | 啥 跟我有啥关系 |
[11:35] | You breathe too hard! | 你呼吸太重了 |
[11:36] | I breathe too hard? | 呼吸太重 |
[11:39] | That’s you! | 你就是这样的 |
[11:39] | Hey, calm down, Teddy. | 淡定 泰迪 |
[11:41] | Don’t you touch me! | 你别碰我 |
[11:42] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[11:44] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你还没发现吗 |
[11:46] | She’s turning us against each other! | 她在挑拨我们的关系 |
[11:47] | You are! | 没错 |
[11:48] | Oh, I am not. | 我没有 |
[11:50] | Teddy says that every day. | 泰迪每天都这么说 |
[11:51] | – You witch! – Okay! | -你这个巫婆 -好吧 |
[11:52] | So, Mort’s up next. | 该莫特了 |
[11:53] | Good luck, Mort. | 祝你好运 莫特 |
[11:54] | Maybe I’m not the guy… | 也许我当不了… |
[11:56] | Go, Mort! | 给我上 莫特 |
[11:57] | You’re playing, Mort. | 你必须上 莫特 |
[11:58] | We’re gonna keep playing until somebody beats her. | 只要没人打败她 比赛就不能停 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. | 我没什么信心 |
[12:01] | I’ve never been good with napkins | 餐巾纸呀 厕纸呀什么的 |
[12:02] | – or toilet paper… – Gross. | -我一向不太擅长 -真恶心 |
[12:07] | That was a pretty lame cornfield, Gene. | 这块玉米地真逊 吉恩 |
[12:09] | No mazes, no scarecrows… | 没有迷宫 没有稻草人 |
[12:11] | No children of it. | 没有稻草人的小孩 |
[12:12] | Pretty good-looking corn, though. | 可是玉米长得不错 |
[12:14] | And now we get to cross a river on a dead tree. | 现在我们还能从一棵死树干上过河 |
[12:16] | Like in the movies! | 像电影里一样 |
[12:17] | That’s fun. | 多有趣 |
[12:18] | I like movies. | 我喜欢电影 |
[12:19] | Hold on, everyone. | 等等 各位 |
[12:20] | I think that’s poison ivy. | 那好像是毒葛 |
[12:23] | Great, first Gene’s idea | 好极了 吉恩的点子先是 |
[12:24] | gives Zeke a twitch he didn’t used to have. | 让齐克的脸开始抽抽 |
[12:26] | It’ll go away. | 会好的 |
[12:28] | And now we’re all gonna be itchy. | 现在我们还要忍受浑身发痒 |
[12:30] | I say we head back. | 我看我们回去吧 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I heard poison ivy | 是啊 我听说毒葛 |
[12:32] | is really bad for your skin. | 对皮肤很不好的 |
[12:34] | What? No… | 什么 这可不行 |
[12:35] | I already have eczema. | 我已经得了湿疹了 |
[12:37] | I don’t even want to know | 我都不敢想 |
[12:37] | what poison ivy will do to it. | 再接触毒葛会有什么后果 |
[12:39] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[12:40] | If we keep going, it may be | 如果我们继续往前走 |
[12:42] | a risk to our smooth, silky skin, | 也许会弄伤我们的冰肌玉骨 |
[12:44] | but I say it’s still worth it! | 可我还是觉得值 |
[12:46] | Because we’re talking about a two-butted goat! | 因为我们要去看双臀山羊啊 |
[12:49] | Now, who will stand with me?! | 谁愿意和我一起 |
[12:52] | – I’m actually done. – No way. | -我不玩了 -不了 |
[12:53] | – Sorry, yeah. – Not me, buddy. | -抱歉 -我不去了 兄弟 |
[12:53] | – I don’t want to risk my silky skin. – I can’t. | -不想让我的肌肤冒这个险 -我不要 |
[12:55] | Yeah, we’re out, right Zeke? | 我们退出 对吧 齐克 |
[12:57] | No way, J-Ju! | 不 小吉 |
[12:58] | If it’s out there, we have to try! | 如果真的有双臀山羊 我们就得试试 |
[13:01] | I’m with you, Gene! | 我跟你去 吉恩 |
[13:02] | Psst, go to him. | 和他一起 |
[13:03] | – Go! – Go! | -去吧 -去吧 |
[13:05] | Fine, I’m coming. | 好吧 我去 |
[13:06] | I’m in, too. Sorry, feet. | 我也去 抱歉了 脚兄 |
[13:08] | Oh, I’m going. | 我也去 |
[13:09] | I want to see your face | 我要亲眼看到 |
[13:10] | when you see my face laughing in your face | 当你发现没有双臀山羊 被我嘲笑时 |
[13:13] | when you don’t see a two-butted goat. | 脸上的表情 |
[13:14] | And I have to see what destiny awaits | 我必须得知道这趟旅程的尽头 |
[13:16] | at the end of this journey. | 有什么命运在等着我 |
[13:17] | Settle down, Robert Frost. | 歇歇吧 罗伯特·弗罗斯特 |
[13:17] | 美国诗人 代表作有《未选择的路》 | |
[13:18] | You guys won’t regret sticking with me. | 你们不会后悔跟我去的 |
[13:20] | Darryl, Tammy, Jocelyn, | 达瑞尔 苔米 乔丝玲 |
[13:22] | you sure you don’t want to keep going? | 你们确定不来吗 |
[13:23] | Oh, they’re gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[13:24] | Well the good news is | 好吧 好消息是 |
[13:25] | the poison ivy is easy to step over. | 要跨过毒葛还是很容易的 |
[13:27] | Even with these regular-sized legs. | 即使我是中号腿 |
[13:29] | Yeah! It’s almost fun to step over. | 对 跨起来还挺有意思的 |
[13:35] | Nuts. | 我去 |
[13:38] | Man, that poison ivy is thick. | 这毒葛可有点厚啊 |
[13:41] | I knew I was gonna get a rash today somehow. | 我就知道我今天一定会染上皮疹 |
[13:43] | So, what do we do now, Gene? | 现在怎么办呢 吉恩 |
[13:45] | Well, I think if we could hop | 如果从石头上跳过去 |
[13:47] | from rock to rock, we could stay above it. | 应该可以不碰到毒葛 |
[13:49] | God closes a door, Gene notices a series of rocks. | 上帝关了一扇门 吉恩发现了一堆石头 |
[13:52] | Let’s do it! | 咱走吧 |
[13:54] | You have to remind him how fun you are to hang out with. | 你要让他想起跟你在一起有多开心 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:57] | Hey, Zeke! Check this out! | 嗨 齐克 看我的 |
[13:58] | 大卫·李·罗斯: 美国范海伦乐队的主唱 《巴拿马》是该乐队的作品 | |
[13:58] | – I’m David Lee Roth-in’ it! – What? | -我是大卫·李·罗斯 -什么 |
[14:01] | Panama! | 巴拿马 |
[14:02] | Whoa! Didn’t they have a song called “Jump”? | 他们不是有首歌叫《跳跃》吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah, so what? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[14:06] | Why not say that when you jump? | 你刚才跳的时候怎么不喊那首 |
[14:07] | I just… I didn’t think of it. | 我 我没想到 |
[14:09] | Whatever. You try it, Gene! | 无所谓了 你试试啊 吉恩 |
[14:11] | Nah, I’m more of a Sammy Hagar. | 我更喜欢萨米·黑格 |
[14:14] | Hagar-in’ it! | 黑格来了 |
[14:15] | That’s fun! | 有意思 |
[14:16] | Hagar-in’ it to destiny. | 黑格向命运致敬 |
[14:19] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:20] | Come on, let’s go, Mort. Come on. | 来吧 莫特 加油 |
[14:23] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[14:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[14:25] | Are you serious?! | 你来真的吗 |
[14:26] | Should I close my eyes? | 我要闭上眼睛吗 |
[14:28] | Would that help? | 那样能帮你们吗 |
[14:29] | I’m starting to feel bad for you guys. | 我都开始同情你们了 |
[14:31] | And under the leg | 胯下扔球 |
[14:31] | to the bell above the door, aah! | 目标是门铃 |
[14:34] | Oh, boy. What’s going on in here? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:35] | Napkin darts? | 投纸巾吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah, we call it Narts. | 对 我们叫它投巾比赛 |
[14:38] | Cool, I like fun words. | 酷 我喜欢有趣的词 |
[14:39] | I got next. Who’s winning? | 下一个我上 谁领先 |
[14:40] | Linda. No one can beat her. | 琳达 没人能打败她 |
[14:42] | She’s like an evil Narts robot. | 她就像一个邪恶的投巾机器 |
[14:44] | She is the hoop-shoot champ. | 她是投篮冠军嘛 |
[14:45] | You told Mike you were | 你跟麦克说过 |
[14:46] | the fourth-grade hoop-shoot champ? | 你是四年级投篮冠军吗 |
[14:47] | – No, I read about it. – You did?! | -没 我在哪儿读到的 -真的吗 |
[14:49] | – No, she told me. – Oh, right. | -不 她告诉我的 -好吧 |
[14:50] | Anyway, I was a pitcher in junior college, so, uh… | 总之 我初中曾是投手 所以 |
[14:53] | Bring it, mailman! | 放马来吧 邮递员 |
[14:54] | You’ll-you’ll be up after Mort. | 你在莫特之后上 |
[14:55] | Which is… Mort, throw it. | 也就是…莫特 快投 |
[14:57] | – Right now. – Yep. | -现在 -对 |
[14:59] | Mike’s up. Beat her, Mike, | 到麦克了 给她好看 麦克 |
[15:00] | and you get a free burger. | 如果成功我请吃汉堡 |
[15:02] | But if I win, I get free mail. Go! | 但要是我赢了 就能免费收邮件 来吧 |
[15:06] | No more rocks. | 没有石头了 |
[15:07] | – And a lot more poison ivy. – Look! | -毒葛更多了 -看 |
[15:10] | That’s got to be the farm! | 那肯定就是农庄 |
[15:12] | But we can’t get to it | 但如果不穿过毒葛 |
[15:13] | without walking through poison ivy. | 我们就过不去啊 |
[15:15] | Maybe we could swing across on a vine. | 也许我们可以从树藤上荡过去 |
[15:17] | No. | 不行 |
[15:18] | Well, Gene, we tried your idea | 吉恩 我们试过你的点子了 |
[15:19] | and it was a gigantic failure. | 结果是个巨大的失败 |
[15:21] | So, time to head back? | 所以 该回头了吧 |
[15:22] | No! Only one of us has to get poison ivy | 不 只需要一个人接触毒葛 |
[15:25] | for us all to see the two-butted goat. | 我们就都能看到双臀山羊 |
[15:27] | What do you mean “Only one of us”? | 什么叫”只需要一个人” |
[15:30] | One person gets it by carrying the rest of us across. | 一个人可以背其他人过去 |
[15:35] | And since this whole thing was my idea, | 既然这整件事都是我的主意 |
[15:38] | I think that person should be… me? | 我想那个人应该是 我吗 |
[15:42] | I’m all choking up over here. | 我都要感动哭了 |
[15:44] | This guy’s my hero. | 他是我的英雄 |
[15:47] | Come on, boy! | 快走 兄弟 |
[15:47] | Come on, boy! | 快走 兄弟 |
[15:51] | What I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[15:52] | It’s still NAR to NAR. | 第三次平手了 |
[15:54] | She’ll slip up soon enough. | 她马上就要失误了 |
[15:55] | Mike is our best hope. | 麦克是我们最后的希望 |
[15:56] | Flying burgers picture. | 目标是长翅膀的汉堡图 |
[15:58] | – Yes! – Nice one! | -棒 -扔得漂亮 |
[16:00] | Damn! | 该死 |
[16:01] | Return to sender, baby! | 这叫”退回寄件人” |
[16:03] | Get it… mail? | 懂吗 邮递员老兄 |
[16:07] | So tired. | 好累 |
[16:08] | Legs itch so much! | 腿好痒 |
[16:10] | Look at him… sacrificing himself, | 看看他 牺牲自己 |
[16:12] | so that we might live… | 成全他人 |
[16:13] | to see a two-butted goat. | 一睹双臀山羊风采的愿望 |
[16:15] | 电影《世界末日》中的角色 由布鲁斯·威利斯扮演 | |
[16:15] | Like a little, rashy bruce Willis in Armageddon. | 就像长皮疹 小版的哈利·史坦伯 |
[16:17] | I can’t believe we’re about to see it! | 真不敢相信我们马上就能看见奇迹了 |
[16:19] | Damn, I thought that was gone. | 该死 我还以为不跳了呢 |
[16:21] | It’s all gonna be worth it! | 一切都会是值得的 |
[16:22] | We’re almost there. | 就差几步了 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God, please let there be a two-butted goat! | 老天爷 拜托一定要有双臀山羊 |
[16:26] | Please let there be a two-butted goat! | 拜托一定要有双臀山羊 |
[16:28] | – What, Gene? – Nothing! | -你说啥 吉恩 -没什么 |
[16:29] | We’re almost at the end of our journey. | 这趟旅程就快结束了 |
[16:31] | My destiny is going to be revealed. | 我的真命天子就要揭晓了 |
[16:33] | If it’s a farmer, | 如果是农场主 |
[16:34] | please let him be a teen farmer. | 拜托一定要是少年农场主 |
[16:35] | What, Tina? | 你说啥 蒂娜 |
[16:36] | I said please let him be a teen farmer! | 我说拜托一定要是少年农场主 |
[16:40] | Ta-da! | 看吧 |
[16:41] | A no-butted nothing! | 啥臀也没有 |
[16:45] | Wait! Look! | 等等 看呐 |
[16:48] | Show us your butt! | 让我们看你的屁股 |
[16:51] | Here, goaty goaty goat! Here, goaty goaty. | 这边 小羊 小羊 小羊 |
[16:52] | Come on. Come on, little fella! | 来呀 小家伙 |
[16:53] | Come on. Come on out, buddy, come on. | 快来 快过来 伙计 |
[16:54] | Come out here so we can see your butt! | 过来让我们看看你的屁股 |
[16:56] | Nothing weird! | 我们不是怪小孩 |
[16:58] | I just can’t take it anymore! | 我忍不了了 |
[17:00] | Can you see it, Gene? | 看见了吗 吉恩 |
[17:01] | Go! | 上啊 |
[17:02] | Yes! It’s… | 我看到了 是… |
[17:05] | It’s… | 是… |
[17:06] | it’s a one-butted goat! | 只有一个屁股的山羊 |
[17:11] | I failed you all! | 我让你们所有人失望了 |
[17:13] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 |
[17:15] | I really believed. | 我还真的相信来着 |
[17:16] | I hoped and I hoped and then nope. | 我满怀期待 结果啥都没有 |
[17:18] | I won the bet, but I kind of wish I hadn’t. | 我赢了 但某种程度上我宁愿自己没有 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry, Gene. | 抱歉 吉恩 |
[17:22] | You deserved to see that goat. | 老天应该让你看到那只羊的 |
[17:24] | No, I didn’t! | 不 |
[17:25] | There is no mystery! | 天底下根本没有奇事 |
[17:27] | There is no magic in this world. | 也没有魔法 |
[17:30] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[17:31] | Oh, my God… Gene! | 天呐 吉恩 |
[17:33] | Everything just has one butt. | 世间万物都只有一个屁股 |
[17:35] | – Nothing is special. – Gene, look! | -没有谁是特别的 -吉恩 快看 |
[17:38] | It’s time for me to grow up, I guess. | 我想我是时候长大了 |
[17:40] | Gene, Gene, Gene! Turn around! | 吉恩 吉恩 吉恩 转身 |
[17:42] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[17:46] | You’re real? | 是真的 |
[17:47] | You’re real! | 是真的 |
[17:48] | Okay! | 好咧 |
[17:49] | It’s NART to NART. | 第四次平手了 |
[17:51] | This could be the final shot, Mike. | 这可能是你最后的机会了 麦克 |
[17:53] | You scared? | 怕吗 |
[17:54] | Maybe if I make a really big fart sound, | 没准如果我放个特响的屁 |
[17:56] | – she’ll miss. – I doubt it. | -她就会失误 -我看悬 |
[17:57] | But if we both make one at the same time, | 但如果我们每人同时放一个 |
[17:59] | it might be loud enough. | 声音也许能足够震撼 |
[18:00] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[18:01] | Okay, Mike, I call… | 好了 麦克 我选… |
[18:03] | the blade of the ceiling fan. | 风扇扇叶 |
[18:05] | Which blade? | 哪一片 |
[18:06] | There’s five of them. | 有五片 |
[18:07] | The one with the ketchup on it. | 上面有番茄酱的那片 |
[18:09] | How do you get ketchup on a ceiling fan? | 番茄酱是怎么跑到风扇上去的 |
[18:11] | Ready, Bob? | 准备好了没 鲍勃 |
[18:12] | Make it a good one. | 来个响的 |
[18:13] | On three. | 我数到三 |
[18:15] | One… | 一 |
[18:18] | Two… | 二 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God, what’s wrong with me? | 天呐 我这是怎么了 |
[18:21] | Lin | 琳 |
[18:25] | Da… | 达 |
[18:26] | Three! | 三 |
[18:28] | Where were you?! | 你干嘛去了 |
[18:29] | Sorry, Teddy, I can’t do it. | 抱歉 泰迪 我办不到 |
[18:30] | That’s my wife. | 她是我老婆 |
[18:32] | And… | 准备… |
[18:35] | got it! | 中了 |
[18:36] | Linda, yes! Great shot! | 琳达 太棒了 扔得漂亮 |
[18:38] | Wait, you’re cheering for me? | 等下 你是在为我欢呼吗 |
[18:40] | And… | 准备… |
[18:43] | – Linda gets free mail. – Hooray! | -琳达以后可以免费收邮件了 -好耶 |
[18:45] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[18:46] | Yes! Linda wins! | 太好了 琳达赢了 |
[18:48] | Here you go, Linda. It’s on me. | 给 琳达 算我的 |
[18:49] | Okay, that’s it. Tournament’s over. | 好了 联赛结束了 |
[18:52] | Linda is the champion! Ha! | 琳达是冠军 |
[18:54] | Lin, sorry if I got a little bit… | 琳 抱歉我… |
[18:56] | exactly the way you said I’d be. | 完全变成了你预言的那副傻样 |
[18:58] | It’s okay… it must be annoying how good I am. | 没关系…我这么强是挺招人烦的 |
[19:00] | It is. One more time? | 的确 要不要再来一次 |
[19:02] | Just for fun? | 仅供娱乐 |
[19:02] | Okay, just for fun. | 好吧 仅供娱乐 |
[19:04] | But we’ll keep score. | 但要计分 |
[19:04] | You’re going down! | 你输定了 |
[19:05] | I mean, sportsmanship. | 我是说 友谊第一 比赛第二 |
[19:07] | It’s magnificent. | 太壮观了 |
[19:08] | Two tails and two anuses. | 两条尾巴 两个肛门 |
[19:10] | Just like Noah’s Ark. | 就像诺亚方舟 |
[19:12] | Poor Darryl and Tammy and Jocelyn. | 可怜的达瑞尔 苔米和乔丝玲 |
[19:14] | They missed out. | 他们错过了 |
[19:15] | They’ll never know. | 过了这个村就没这个店了 |
[19:16] | In hindsight, one of us should’ve brought a camera. | 马后炮一下 我们该带相机来的 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry I doubted you, Gene. | 抱歉我质疑你了 吉恩 |
[19:20] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:21] | I could stay here | 这么美的双臀 |
[19:22] | and stare at this beautiful bastard’s butts forever. | 我愿意留下来看到地老天荒 |
[19:25] | Hey, stay away from my goat! | 离我的羊远点 |
[19:27] | Get off my land! | 这是我的庄园 |
[19:29] | He’s not a teen. | 不是少年 |
[19:30] | I’m kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[19:31] | Come on, that’s just a bit I do… | 别怕 这是我的一个小习惯 |
[19:33] | “The mean, old farmer.” | 假装是刻薄的老农场主 |
[19:34] | Go ahead, you can pet little Double Butt. | 来吧 摸摸小双臀 |
[19:36] | – We can? – Sure! | -我们可以吗 -当然 |
[19:41] | Fart-mony! | 交响屁 |
[19:42] | Oh, it stinks. | 好臭 |
[19:43] | Twice as much. | 两倍臭 |
[19:45] | Hey, Tina, there’s something I have to tell you. | 蒂娜 我有事要告诉你 |
[19:48] | Oh, my God, is this it? | 天呐 那一刻来了吗 |
[19:49] | Is he the one I’m truly destined to be with? | 他就是我的真命天子吗 |
[19:51] | Yes, Jimmy Jr.? | 什么事 小吉米 |
[19:53] | You’re standing in goat poop. | 你踩到羊屎了 |
[19:55] | I’m standing in goat poop and…? | 我踩到羊屎了 然后呢 |
[19:58] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[19:58] | I would just step out of it. | 换我的话就赶紧挪个地儿了 |
[20:00] | I don’t get it! We went on a big journey, | 怎么会 我们踏上旅程了 |
[20:02] | the two-butted goat was there, | 双臀山羊也看到了 |
[20:03] | but the one destined to be | 可我的真命天子 |
[20:05] | my true love wasn’t revealed. | 却没有出现 |
[20:06] | Tina, listen carefully. | 蒂娜 仔细听我说 |
[20:08] | Life is a journey. | 人生就是一趟旅程 |
[20:10] | – Uh-huh? – That’s all I got. | -然后呢 -说完了 |
[20:11] | I don’t have advice. I’m nine. | 我没啥建议 我才九岁 |
[20:13] | No, I see what you’re saying. | 不 我知道你想说什么了 |
[20:14] | Well, I’m not saying anything. | 我啥也没想说 |
[20:15] | Maybe my two-butted goat is still out there. | 或许我的双臀山羊还在某个地方 |
[20:17] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 正是我的意思 |
[20:19] | You really did it, Gene. | 你真的做到了 吉恩 |
[20:20] | You changed our lives. | 你改变了我们的人生 |
[20:21] | Yeah, come here, Gene… Victory wrestle! | 对 来呀 吉恩 胜利的摔跤 |
[20:23] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧 来吧 |
[20:24] | No! I don’t want to wrestle! | 不 我不想摔跤 |
[20:26] | My legs are itchy and my back hurts from carrying you guys! | 我腿好痒 背你们搞得我背也好痛 |
[20:29] | I-I’ll wrestle you, Zeke. | 我跟你摔 齐克 |
[20:30] | That’s right! | 这就对了 |
[20:31] | That’s my Wrestle Rascal! | 这才是我的摔跤小子 |
[20:32] | That’s my Wrestle Rascal! | 这才是我的摔跤小子 |
[20:33] | Get over here! Come on! | 快过来 来呀 |
[20:35] | I am! | 我来了 |
[20:36] | Assume the position, big boy! | 就位啊 小子 |
[20:37] | Zeke, ow! | 齐克 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna flip you over. | 看我的乾坤大挪移 |
[20:40] | Flippin’ you over. | 乾坤大挪移 |
[20:40] | Ow, my head! | 我的头 |
[20:41] | Sorry, sorry, sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:42] | It was a perfect day, Gene. | 今天真是完美的一天 吉恩 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I don’t even care that I lost the bet. | 没错 我都不介意自己输了 |
[20:46] | It was worth it to see a two-butted goat. | 能见识双臀山羊 啥都值了 |
[20:48] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:49] | Besides, how dirty can the restaurant be? | 再说了 餐厅再脏能脏到哪儿去 |
[20:53] | What the freak happened in here?! | 我去 这是咋了 |
[20:56] | Two, two, two-butted goat | 双 双 双臀山羊 |
[20:59] | Two, two, two-butted goat… | 双 双 双臀山羊 |
[21:09] | Two, two, two-butted goat | 双 双 双臀山羊 |
[21:12] | Two, two, two-butted goat | 双 双 双臀山羊 |
[21:18] | You’re the funniest person I ever met my whole life, Gene. | 你是我这辈子见过最有趣的人 吉恩 |
[21:20] | I love you so much. | 我爱死你了 |
[21:22] | Two, two, two-butted goat | 双 双 双臀山羊 |
[21:26] | Two, two, two-butted goat | 双 双 双臀山羊 |