时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 老鼠粉碎机 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Rudy’s birthday party, here we come. | 鲁迪的生日派对 我们来啦 |
[00:22] | Yeah, we’re coming for Rudy, | 我们为鲁迪而来 |
[00:23] | but we’re staying for the bounce house. | 为弹跳屋留下 |
[00:25] | If I die from fun today, | 如果我今天玩得太开心挂掉了 |
[00:26] | scatter my ashes in the bounce house, | 就把我的骨灰撒在弹跳屋 |
[00:28] | and tell them to keep bouncing. | 告诉他们一直蹦不要停 |
[00:30] | There’s Rudy’s party. | 鲁迪的派对到了 |
[00:31] | – Hey, they started bouncing without us. – Let’s go! | -他们没等我们就开始玩了 -我们走 |
[00:33] | Should we drop Rudy’s present on the present pile, first? | 要不要先把鲁迪的礼物放到礼物堆里 |
[00:35] | Let’s start a new present pile right, here. | 我们直接在这儿堆个新的就好 |
[00:38] | Just get your damn shoes off! | 给我赶紧拖鞋 |
[00:39] | Excuse me, who are you? | 抱歉 你们是谁 |
[00:42] | We’re friends with the birthday boy. | 我们是寿星男孩儿的朋友 |
[00:43] | Oh, ’cause last time I checked, this was my party, | 据我所知 这是本人的生日派对 |
[00:46] | but let me check again. | 我再确认一下 |
[00:48] | Okay, the cake says, “Happy Birthday, Dahlia.” | 蛋糕上写着 “生日快乐 达利娅” |
[00:51] | The banner says, “Dahlia.” | 横幅上写着 “达利娅” |
[00:53] | That checks out. | 这也证实了 |
[00:54] | Okay, yeah, still my party. | 是的 这的确是我的派对 |
[00:55] | What is you point, woman?! | 你到底想说什么 女人 |
[00:57] | You kids have to leave, like, now. | 我要你们离开 马上 |
[01:00] | There’s Rudy’s party. | 那才是鲁迪的派对 |
[01:02] | – That’s weird. – Sasha? | -看上去好奇怪 -沙夏 |
[01:03] | Tina Belcher, haven’t seen you | 蒂娜·贝尔彻 自从你让我输掉 |
[01:05] | since you cost me the King’s Head Grand Prix. | 皇颅卡丁车大奖赛 我们好久不见了 |
[01:07] | We saw each other at the mall last month. | 我们上个月还在商场里见过 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I don’t do malls; that wasn’t me. | 是吗 我不逛商场 那不是我 |
[01:11] | Oh, that explains why he kept saying, | 难怪他一直说 |
[01:13] | “I don’t know you. I’m not Sasha.” | “我不认识你 我不是沙夏” |
[01:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[01:16] | Is this some kind of rich kid thing, | 有钱小孩都来公园 |
[01:17] | where you come to the park and throw money at the ducks? | 朝鸭子扔钱玩儿吗 |
[01:20] | It’s my super-annoying cousin Dahlia’s birthday party, | 我那讨厌鬼表妹达利娅在这儿办生日派对 |
[01:22] | and my mom made me come help my aunt chaperone. | 我妈让我来帮姨妈照顾那些小孩 |
[01:24] | You have an Aunt Chaperone? | 你们还有姨妈照顾啊 |
[01:26] | Between you, me and the trees, | 这事儿你知我知 天知地知 |
[01:27] | Dahlia is history’s greatest monster. | 达利娅是史上最可怕的怪物 |
[01:29] | Sasha, nobody’s even touching the crudite. | 沙夏 都没人碰蔬菜沙拉 |
[01:31] | Go tell them it’s rad, | 跟他们说这菜很正点 |
[01:32] | or whatever kids say. | 或这年头小孩爱用的什么形容词 |
[01:34] | Okay, Aunt Caitlin. | 好吧 凯特琳姨妈 |
[01:35] | See you later, Belchers. | 回见 贝尔彻家的 |
[01:37] | Sasha, don’t call these children that. | 沙夏 别那么叫这些孩子 |
[01:39] | It’s our last name. | 那是我们的姓氏 |
[01:40] | Well, he still shouldn’t say it. | 他还是不该那样 |
[01:42] | Hey, guys, thanks for coming. | 小伙伴们 多谢捧场 |
[01:43] | I’m turning nine, and I’m feeling fine. | 我满九岁了 感觉…不错 |
[01:47] | Happy birthday. Here’s your gift. | 生日快乐 给 礼物 |
[01:49] | It’s a holster for your inhaler. | 是呼吸器皮套 |
[01:51] | It’s supposed to be for pepper spray, | 本来是用来装胡椒喷雾的 |
[01:52] | but we realized it could be used for any spray. | 但我们发现它其实可以装任何喷雾器 |
[01:55] | Oh, wow, that’s so nice. | 你们真贴心 |
[01:57] | My birthday’s the same day as Ollie’s. | 我的生日和奥利是同一天 |
[01:58] | My birthday’s the same day as Andy’s. | 我的生日和安迪是同一天 |
[02:00] | Just saying, we like holsters, too. | 只是想说 我们也喜欢皮套 |
[02:03] | Hint, hint. | 此处有暗示 |
[02:04] | So, uh, I hate to be the guy that’s like, | 我不想当那种催问 |
[02:06] | “Where’s your friggin’ bounce house?” | “你那该死的弹跳屋在哪儿”的人 |
[02:08] | but where’s your friggin’ bounce house, Rudy? | 可你那该死的弹跳屋到底在哪儿 鲁迪 |
[02:11] | There was a mix-up with the rental company. | 租借公司搞错了 |
[02:13] | They thought it was a duplicate order | 他们以为是重复订单 |
[02:14] | and only dropped off one for that party over there. | 只给那边的派对准备了弹跳屋 |
[02:17] | What?! | 什嘛 |
[02:17] | Can’t they just bring another one? | 他们就不能再弄一个来吗 |
[02:19] | No, they rented them all out. | 不 都租光了 |
[02:20] | My dad’s on the phone really giving it to them right now. | 我老爸正在和他们据理力争 |
[02:24] | N-No, I-I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[02:26] | T-Totally. | 完全理解 |
[02:27] | This can’t be happening! | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[02:28] | Happy birthday, Rudy! Where’s the bounce house? | 生日快乐 鲁迪 弹跳屋呢 |
[02:30] | There is no bounce house, Harley. | 没有弹跳屋了 哈莉 |
[02:32] | No! | 不要啊 |
[02:34] | Oh, it’s okay. I don’t need a bounce house. | 没关系 我不需要弹跳屋 |
[02:37] | I got my buds, I got cake, | 我有你们 有蛋糕 |
[02:39] | and later we’ll be making spoon puppets | 等会儿我们还可以演 |
[02:40] | and putting on a show. | 汤匙木偶戏 |
[02:42] | Spoon puppets? | 汤匙木偶 |
[02:43] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 我们还是祈祷事情不要演变到那步吧 |
[02:45] | Well, they really screwed us here, kids, | 孩子们 他们就把我们撂这儿了 |
[02:46] | and, they suggest we go ask that party | 还建议我们去请求那个派对 |
[02:49] | to “Share” the bounce house with us. | 与我们”分享”弹跳屋 |
[02:51] | They said that’s the fun part about bounce houses. | 说那才是弹跳屋的乐趣 |
[02:54] | There’s always enough bounces to go around. | 人越多越好 |
[02:56] | Oh, God, this is a disaster. | 天 这简直是灾难 |
[02:57] | Hey, it’s okay, Dad. | 没关系 老爸 |
[02:58] | We’ve got juice and sunshine. | 我们有阳光和果汁 |
[03:00] | We don’t have any juice. | 我们没有果汁 |
[03:02] | Well, we’ve got water. | 我们总有水吧 |
[03:03] | No, we’re out of water. | 不 连水都喝完了 |
[03:05] | Come on, I’m sure we can talk that girl | 别这样 我们肯定能说服那女孩儿 |
[03:06] | into letting us share; she seemed nice. | 让我们共享弹跳屋 她看着挺和善的 |
[03:09] | – No. – Ok.. Oh, you said, “No.” | -不行 -好咧 噢 你说的是不行 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I’m not gonna share my bounce house | 是的 我才不要和一群怪小孩 |
[03:13] | with some rando kids. | 分享我的弹跳屋 |
[03:15] | Thanks for considering. | 多谢考虑 |
[03:16] | Hey, same birthday club. | 我们是同一天生日哦 |
[03:18] | Yeah, so we good? | 你们没事儿了吧 |
[03:22] | Can I buy some juice off of you? | 我能买些你的果汁吗 |
[03:24] | No, we need it for the after-party. | 不行 我们余兴派对还得用呢 |
[03:26] | Do you have any water? | 那有水吗 |
[03:28] | No. | 没有 |
[03:31] | Okay, I guess we could always drink from the pond. | 好吧 我看我们就喝湖水得了 |
[03:35] | So, I have to ask. | 我必须得问问 |
[03:36] | I’ve been here 20 minutes, and I still can’t tell. | 我都来这儿二十分钟了 还是说不准 |
[03:38] | Is that a real pigeon? | 那是真的鸽子吗 |
[03:39] | What? Pigeon? What pigeon? | 啥 鸽子 什么鸽子 |
[03:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:42] | Up there, on the TV. | 那边 电视上面 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:45] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[03:46] | So I’m not seeing things. | 所以并不是只有我能看见 |
[03:47] | I got pretty drunk this morning at brunch at the lodge. | 主要因为我上午在家喝得很醉 |
[03:50] | Did you know there’s vodka in a bloody Mary? | 你们知道血腥玛丽里有伏特加吗 |
[03:52] | Bob, what are you doing? | 鲍勃 你在干嘛 |
[03:53] | I’m moving away from the pigeon that’s inside of the restaurant. | 远离餐厅里的鸽子 |
[03:56] | How’d it get in here? | 它是怎么飞进来的 |
[03:57] | Did it just walk through the door? | 从门里走进来的吗 |
[03:59] | Can pigeons open doors? | 鸽子可以开门吗 |
[04:00] | Do you mean metaphorically? | 你是问比喻意义上的吗 |
[04:01] | In the right situation, I suppose. | 我想在某些场景下应该可以吧 |
[04:04] | God, Bob, I’ve never seen you | 天 鲍勃 我从没见你 |
[04:05] | so afraid of something so tiny. | 怕过这么小的东西 |
[04:07] | It’s not tiny. It’s like a small eagle. | 它不小 它都能抵上一只小的老鹰了 |
[04:10] | All right, well, calm down. | 好吧 别慌 |
[04:11] | I’ll shoo it out. | 我把它赶出去 |
[04:12] | – Teddy, open the door. – Got it. | -泰迪 开开门 -明白 |
[04:14] | – I guess, Bob, you keep cowering. – On it. | -鲍勃 你就继续缩着吧 -明白 |
[04:16] | Come on, Mr. Pigeon, come on. | 走吧 鸽子先生 走吧 |
[04:18] | Mr. Pigeon, come on, out. | 鸽子先生 快走 |
[04:22] | Thanks for scaring him toward my face! | 直接冲我脸赶 我真是谢谢你 |
[04:24] | Bob, what are you doing? | 鲍勃 你在干什么 |
[04:25] | You’re freaking him out. | 你吓到它了 |
[04:25] | I’m gonna go to the kitchen. | 我去厨房了 |
[04:26] | Not ’cause I’m scared, but because I’m the cook. | 不是因为害怕 是因为我是厨师 |
[04:29] | Yeah, right, you don’t look scared at all. | 没错 你看上去一点都不害怕 |
[04:31] | Is it still out there? | 它还在那儿吗 |
[04:32] | Yes, it’s still here, | 是的 还在 |
[04:33] | sitting on one of the stools right now. | 这会儿正坐在一张转椅上 |
[04:35] | It’s a stool pigeon. | 这是只诱捕鸽[一词多意] |
[04:37] | Stool pigeon. | 诱捕鸽 |
[04:39] | Will you stop having fun with this? | 能别拿这事儿开玩笑了吗 |
[04:42] | Good thing we have these spoon puppets to fall back on. | 还好我们还有这些汤匙木偶 |
[04:44] | Everybody, pull up a seat and let’s get spooning! | 各位 快坐过来玩汤匙木偶吧 |
[04:47] | This is unjust. | 这不公平 |
[04:48] | Hey, look what I made, a robot. | 看我做了什么 机器人 |
[04:51] | Rudy, you have been so wronged here, | 鲁迪 你今天是寿星 |
[04:53] | on your birthday. | 他们这样做太过分了 |
[04:55] | We can’t allow this to happen. | 我们不能对这种事熟视无睹 |
[04:56] | We’re getting in that bounce house. | 我们一定要进到那座弹跳屋里去 |
[04:58] | But Dahlia already said we can’t share it. | 可达利娅已经说我们不能分享了 |
[05:00] | But she didn’t say we can’t steal it. | 但她没说不能偷 |
[05:03] | But wasn’t that kind of implied? | 那不是显而易见的事吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, my God, a bounce house heist! | 天呐 我们要抢弹跳屋了 |
[05:08] | We should be filling that bounce house up with farts, | 应该用我们的屁填满那间弹跳屋 |
[05:10] | not them. | 而不是他们 |
[05:11] | I bet they’re not even farting. | 我敢说他们都不放屁 |
[05:12] | Don’t worry, tell your butts we’ll be in there soon enough. | 没事 告诉你们的屁屁我们很快就能进去了 |
[05:15] | Or, hey, maybe we don’t steal the bounce house, eh? | 或者 我们也可以不偷 |
[05:19] | Oh, Rudy, stealing is the best part of any birthday. | 鲁迪 偷东西是所有生日派对最棒的事 |
[05:22] | Is this the first bounce house you’ve ever stolen? | 这是你们第一次偷弹跳屋吗 |
[05:25] | Sasha, have you been spying on us, | 沙夏 你在暗中监视 |
[05:27] | spying on your cousin? | 我们暗中监视你表妹吗 |
[05:28] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别往自己脸上贴金了 |
[05:29] | I was over here, taking a Dahlia break, | 我只想远离达利娅 让自己喘口气 |
[05:31] | staring at the so-called water, | 正盯着你们所谓的”饮用水”发呆 |
[05:32] | when I happened to overhear your so-called plan. | 然后碰巧听到了你们所谓的计划 |
[05:35] | Oh, snap. | 糟糕 |
[05:36] | – Okay, fine, I’ll do it. – Do what? | -好吧 我愿意 -愿意干嘛 |
[05:38] | I’ll help you steal Dahlia’s bounce house. | 帮你们把弹跳屋偷过来 |
[05:40] | Why would we need your help? | 我们为什么需要你帮忙 |
[05:41] | Uh, first of all, ouch. | 首先 这么说很伤人 |
[05:42] | Second of all, you need a man on the inside. | 其次 你们需要内部接应的人 |
[05:44] | I am that man. | 我就是 |
[05:46] | Dahlia is your cousin; | 达利娅是你表妹 |
[05:47] | we can’t trust you. | 我们不信任你 |
[05:49] | Oh, yeah, yeah, she’s my cousin, | 没错 她是我表妹 |
[05:50] | but I wish she was-n. | 但是我更希望她不是 |
[05:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:56] | are you trying to look into my soul? | 你是想窥入我心灵深处吗 |
[05:58] | Already there, and it isn’t pretty. | 已经窥到了 并不怎么美 |
[06:00] | But you’re not lying. | 不过你没撒谎 |
[06:01] | Not about this. | 这次没有 |
[06:02] | Okay, we can trust him. | 可以信他 |
[06:03] | So, listen, you can’t just go | 直接跑过去 |
[06:04] | drag this thing back to your spot. | 把弹跳屋拖过来不现实 |
[06:06] | It’s staked down, it needs a generator, it needs a fan, | 它是固定好的 而且还需要发电机和风扇 |
[06:08] | and, oh, it’s a 22-foot-tall castle. | 还有 那东西有22英尺高 |
[06:11] | Here’s what I’m thinking, | 我是这样想的 |
[06:12] | You don’t need the fan or the genny if you find a way | 如果能用胶带什么的封住它 |
[06:14] | to seal the thing up, duct tape or something. | 就不需要发电机和风扇了 |
[06:16] | My wallet is made of duct tape; is that helpful? | 我的钱包是用胶带做的 能用上吗 |
[06:18] | No. | 不行 |
[06:19] | We’re also gonna need a place | 还要找个 |
[06:20] | to put the bounce house where Dahlia can’t get to it. | 达利娅不能接近的放弹跳屋的地方 |
[06:23] | – There, the lake. – Hmm, interesting. | -湖 -有意思 |
[06:25] | She’s not gonna want to wade out there to get to you. | 她不会游过去阻止你们 |
[06:27] | Yeah, it’s only three feet deep, | 虽然只有三尺深 |
[06:28] | but two of those feet are duck poop, I heard. | 不过听说其中两尺都是鸭屎 |
[06:30] | Yes, the lake, that’s the spot. | 湖 就它了 |
[06:32] | But we’re gonna have to do something about the adults. | 但我们还得想办法对付家长 |
[06:34] | Your dad, divorced, right? | 你爸爸 离异了 对吧 |
[06:35] | Why do you say that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:36] | He’s here by himself, | 他独自一人 |
[06:37] | he’s wearing skinny jeans, retro eyeglasses, | 穿紧身裤 戴复古眼镜 |
[06:40] | and his teeth look like they’re on day five | 牙齿看上去像是美白疗程 |
[06:41] | of a whitening strips program. | 进行到了第五天 |
[06:43] | You’re good. | 厉害 |
[06:44] | I know. My aunt’s divorced, too. | 是 我姨妈也离婚了 |
[06:46] | I’ll send her this way. | 我去诱导下她 |
[06:47] | Her New Year’s resolution was to be less picky. | 她的新年决心是少挑剔 |
[06:49] | Let’s put that to the test. | 试试看咯 |
[06:50] | Gene, Tina, go search that ranger truck. | 吉恩 蒂娜 去搜搜那辆管理员卡车 |
[06:52] | It looks like the bumper is held on with duct tape. | 保险杠貌似是用胶带粘的 |
[06:54] | Maybe there’s a roll in the back. | 后车厢里也许能找到一整卷 |
[06:56] | More stealing? | 还是偷吗 |
[06:56] | It’s not stealing, it’s borrowing. | 不是偷 是借 |
[06:58] | Everything we’re taking today is going back | 我们今天借的东西在完事之后 |
[07:00] | to its rightful owners when we’re done with it. | 都会物归原主 |
[07:02] | Plus, tape is everyone’s. | 再说了 胶带本来就是公共财产 |
[07:03] | You can’t own tape. | 不能私人占有 |
[07:06] | I think it’s all tired out | 它可能撞玻璃 |
[07:07] | from smashing into the window. | 撞累了 |
[07:09] | Don’t know why the open door isn’t as inviting. | 为什么不往敞开的大门飞呢 |
[07:12] | I’ve walked into that window a couple of times. | 我也撞过那玻璃好几次 |
[07:14] | Let’s just corner it and grab it | 我们包抄一下把它抓住吧 |
[07:15] | and take it outside, right? | 然后把它放出去 好吗 |
[07:16] | Okay, I’ll do the grabbing. | 好 我负责抓 |
[07:18] | I haven’t held a living thing for a while. | 我已经好久没抱过活物了 |
[07:20] | It’ll be good for me. | 对我有好处 |
[07:24] | He seems strangely okay with this. | 它好像还挺适应 |
[07:25] | What is this, reverse psychology? | 咋回事 逆反心理吗 |
[07:28] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[07:28] | Teddy, Teddy, wait, wait, | 泰迪 等等 |
[07:29] | let me see him, let me see him. | 让我看看 |
[07:31] | So docile. | 真听话 |
[07:33] | Maybe we should take it to Bob. | 我们应该把它带去见鲍勃 |
[07:34] | We’ll show him how harmless it is. | 让他看看它有多无害 |
[07:36] | That sounds like a great idea! | 挺好的想法 |
[07:38] | Yeah, he’ll see how cute it is and realize pigeons | 他会觉得它很可爱 |
[07:40] | are nothing to be afraid of, come on. | 然后意识到鸽子没什么好怕的 |
[07:42] | Yeah, that’s how I got over my fear of babies. | 对 我就是这么克服对婴儿的恐惧的 |
[07:44] | Hi, Bobby. We’re coming down. | 鲍鲍 我们下来了 |
[07:46] | Bob? You decent? | 鲍勃 你还好吗 |
[07:47] | Yes, Teddy. Why wouldn’t I be decent? | 好 我怎么会不好呢泰迪 |
[07:50] | I-I don’t know how you run your business. | 你不顾店了吗 |
[07:51] | Did you get the pigeon out? | 你们把鸽子赶出去了吗 |
[07:52] | Maybe. Before we answer that, come here. | 在回答你之前 先过来 |
[07:56] | – What? – Hold out your… | -怎么了 -伸… |
[07:56] | close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[07:57] | No. What are you… what? | 不 你们 这… |
[07:59] | Hold out your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[08:00] | What are you doing, Lin? | 你们在干什么 |
[08:01] | Hold them out. Get them… | 伸出来 |
[08:03] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[08:04] | Why are you holding it?! | 你们把它抱着干嘛 |
[08:05] | Why’d you bring it down here?! | 把它带下来干嘛 |
[08:06] | Because it’s harmless, Bobby. | 因为它完全无害啊 鲍鲍 |
[08:07] | Look, it’s a baby. | 看 它就是个小宝宝 |
[08:09] | Pigeons aren’t harmless, Lin. | 鸽子怎么可能无害 |
[08:11] | They steal French fries and they poop on everything | 它们偷薯条 到处拉屎 |
[08:13] | and they attack people’s faces. | 还会攻击人脸 |
[08:15] | Just pet it, Bobby, you’ll see. | 摸摸它 鲍鲍 |
[08:17] | Look, he likes it. | 看 它很享受 |
[08:18] | – He’s so soft. – Get it away! | -摸着特柔软 -拿开 |
[08:22] | Great, now you got the pigeon | 真是太好了 现在更别想把鸽子 |
[08:23] | stuck deeper into the restaurant. | 从餐厅弄出去了 |
[08:25] | Okay, okay, you just got to let it exhaust itself. | 等它累了就好 |
[08:28] | Like Gene at dinner. | 就像吉恩吃饭的时候一样 |
[08:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的妈呀 |
[08:32] | Single dad checking out Aunt Caitlin alert. | 单亲爸爸在偷看你哦 |
[08:35] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[08:36] | The guy who wanted to share the bounce house? | 那个想一起用弹跳屋的人么 |
[08:38] | Oh, I’m sure that was just | 肯定是为到这边来 |
[08:39] | his pathetic excuse to come over here. | 找的蹩脚借口 |
[08:42] | Okay, you’re out of his league, | 好吧 他是配不上你 |
[08:43] | but you’ve been away from the game. | 但是你总不能一味拒绝啊 |
[08:44] | Take a few swings, shag some ground balls. | 挥挥球杆 来几个地滚球 |
[08:47] | I don’t know. | 你这样觉得吗 |
[08:48] | Look, he may not be a sugar daddy, | 他也许不是个甜爹 |
[08:50] | but he’s a daddy, sugar. | 但他至少是个爹 亲爱的 |
[08:52] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[08:53] | Pretty divorced. | 离婚靓女 |
[08:54] | Go get him. | 上吧 |
[08:55] | Hey, Rudy’s dad. | 鲁迪爸爸好 |
[08:57] | What do you, uh, think of Dahlia’s mom? | 你觉得达利娅的妈妈怎么样啊 |
[09:00] | I’d let that dump me. | 可以跟她搞一搞 |
[09:01] | Sorry, you’re kids; but that is my answer. | 抱歉 你们还是孩子 但这就是我的回答 |
[09:04] | Well, she seems to be coming over here, | 她好像过来了哦 |
[09:06] | and she’s looking at you. | 在看你哎 |
[09:08] | Really? H-How do I look? | 真的吗 我看起来怎么样 |
[09:10] | Like a man who’s about to find romance in a public park. | 看上去像一位即将邂逅公园浪漫的男人 |
[09:12] | Rudy, booger check? | 鲁迪 检查鼻屎 |
[09:13] | Clear, except for Ol’ Faithful. | 干净 除了那位钉子户 |
[09:15] | He’s never coming out. | 可能永远出不来了 |
[09:16] | That’s right, son. | 没错 儿子 |
[09:18] | – Great park, huh? – Really great park. | -公园不错 -确实 |
[09:20] | I mean, if you like parks. | 如果你喜欢公园的话 |
[09:21] | Yeah. Hey, remember when it was closed | 上次因为有个人一直拍跑步的人 |
[09:23] | because that guy kept flashing joggers? | 公园被迫关门 你记得这事儿吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah. Yes, I do remember that. | 是 我记得 |
[09:27] | Yeah, well, that wasn’t me. | 嗯 那人不是我 |
[09:29] | – I don’t… Yeah. – Good. | -我不 -挺好 |
[09:30] | I mean, I don’t know why I brought that up. | 我也不知道为什么突然提这个 |
[09:31] | It’s the only thing I can think of when I’m near a park. | 这是我每到公园附近能想起来的唯一一件事 |
[09:34] | We did it. The ranger had duct tape | 找到了 车上确实有胶带 |
[09:35] | in his truck, just like you said. | 你说对了 |
[09:36] | And two dead raccoons. | 还有两只死浣熊 |
[09:38] | Being a ranger might not be the glamorous job | 当公园管理员 |
[09:41] | we thought it was. | 也许没我们想的那么光鲜 |
[09:41] | All right, time to move on to phase two of the plan. | 好了 下面进入第二阶段 |
[09:44] | Show me your taping faces. | 给我摆个你们贴胶带时的表情 |
[09:46] | Gene, too big. | 吉恩 太夸张了 |
[09:47] | Tina, perfect. Thanks. | -蒂娜 正好 -谢谢 |
[09:49] | Time to bring out my lovely assistant, Miss Direction. | 该我可爱的助手”转移注意力”小姐上场了 |
[09:52] | Okay, Dahlia’s friends and Dahlia, | 达利娅和她的朋友们 |
[09:54] | Gather round, near me. | 都靠过来 |
[09:56] | Focus all your attention here. | 注意力到我这儿来 |
[09:57] | There’s nothing else worth looking at. | 别的地方都没啥好看的 |
[09:59] | Time to toast the birthday girl. | 该给小寿星祝酒了 |
[10:01] | Oh, we’re doing toasts? | 还有祝酒 |
[10:02] | Talk about the friendship bracelet company I’m starting, | 说说我要创立的友谊手链公司 |
[10:04] | Wristy Business. | 手腕上的生意 |
[10:05] | Eyes up here, kids; older boy talking. | 都看这里 大孩子要讲话了 |
[10:08] | So, what is there to say about Dahlia | 还有什么关于达利娅的事 |
[10:10] | that she hasn’t already said about herself? | 是她自己没说过的呢 |
[10:12] | She is without a doubt, my cousin. | 她是我的表妹 毫无疑问 |
[10:15] | Wait, we forgot the cake. | 等等 我们忘了拿蛋糕 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna tell a funny, | 我准备说一个 |
[10:18] | loud story about Dahlia. | 关于达利娅的趣事 |
[10:20] | This is what she sounded like | 当她成立自己的友谊手链公司时 |
[10:21] | when she started her friendship bracelet company: | 她是这么说的 |
[10:23] | “Look at me. | “大家看我 |
[10:24] | I’m starting a friendship bracelet company. | 我要成立一个友谊手链公司 |
[10:26] | I’m however many years old and I’m an en-entrepreneur.” | 我都这么大了 还是个企业家 |
[10:29] | “How impressive.” | “多令人敬佩啊” |
[10:31] | My bounce castle! | 我的弹跳屋 |
[10:32] | What? Oh, no. What’s happening? Why you? | 什么 怎么了 为什么你 |
[10:34] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走走 |
[10:35] | Push, Jeremy, damn it. | 推啊 杰里米 真是的 |
[10:36] | I’m pushing. | 我在推呢 |
[10:39] | Everybody in! | 大家上来 |
[10:43] | Yes, we did it! | 太好了 成功了 |
[10:45] | – Wait, where’s Gene? – There! | -等等 吉恩呢 -在那儿 |
[10:48] | For cake’s sake, wait for me! | 看在蛋糕的份上 等等我 |
[10:54] | This is Rudy’s bounce house now, Dahlia! | 这现在是鲁迪的弹跳屋了 达利娅 |
[10:57] | You can have it back | 等我们蹦的无聊了 |
[10:58] | once we’ve bounced all the fun out of it! | 就把它还给你 |
[11:04] | I’m floating, I’m bouncing, there’s cake. | 我漂着 我跳着 还有蛋糕 |
[11:07] | This is probably what it’s like to be an astronaut! | 当宇航员大概就是这种感觉吧 |
[11:09] | I’m tall, I’m small, I’m tall, I’m small… | 我高 我低 我高 我低 |
[11:11] | Bouncing on land is for idiots. | 傻子才在地上蹦呢 |
[11:16] | Mom, go get it! | 老妈 帮我抢回来啊 |
[11:17] | I’m not going in there. | 我不去 |
[11:18] | Make your new boyfriend get it. | 让你新男朋友去 |
[11:20] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Rudy, kids, gonna need you | 鲁迪 孩子们 请你们 |
[11:25] | to turn the castle around and come back to shore! | 让城堡转向 回到岸上来 |
[11:27] | We can’t steer it! | 我们没法控制它 |
[11:29] | Well, I tried. It’s up to the tides now. | 好吧 我尽力了 就看水往哪儿流了 |
[11:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:32] | You’re very welcome. | 千万别客气 |
[11:33] | So, uh, what do you think, Rudy? | 你觉得怎么样 鲁迪 |
[11:35] | What other kid has a bounce house | 除了你 谁过生日 |
[11:36] | on a lake for his birthday? | 还能在湖上玩弹跳屋啊 |
[11:38] | It’s nice, I guess, | 是挺好的 |
[11:39] | but it’s cutting into spoon puppet time, | 就是占用了汤匙木偶戏时间 |
[11:41] | and there are all those angry kids waiting for us. | 岸上还有那些生气的小孩对我们虎视眈眈 |
[11:43] | Rudy, come on. | 鲁迪 拜托 |
[11:44] | It’s your birthday party, man. Enjoy it. | 这是你的生日派对 尽情享受 |
[11:47] | Here, jump on some cake. You’ll like it. | 来 在蛋糕上跳跳 你会喜欢的 |
[11:51] | Whoa, still going. | 还在呢 |
[11:53] | That’s one tough pigeon. | 真是个倔鸽子 |
[11:55] | I wish I had gone to Rudy’s birthday. | 我要是也去鲁迪的生日派对就好了 |
[11:57] | Is it weird if I just show up? | 现在去会不会很突兀 |
[11:58] | Bob, what is going on with you? | 鲍勃 你这是怎么了 |
[12:00] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[12:01] | Well, we’ve never had a pigeon trapped | 我们餐厅也从来 |
[12:03] | in the restaurant before, Lin. | 没进过鸽子啊 琳 |
[12:04] | We’ve lived a blessed life, and now that’s over. | 我们一直生活得很幸福 现在玩完了 |
[12:08] | What’s the matter? Did something happen to you? | 怎么回事 你有什么不好的回忆吗 |
[12:09] | Did a pigeon wrong you? | 有鸽子惹过你吗 |
[12:11] | I don’t think so. I mean, maybe. | 应该没有 也可能有 |
[12:13] | But it would probably take years of therapy to… | 可能得好多年的心理咨询才… |
[12:15] | Oh, my God, I remember! | 天呐 我想起来了 |
[12:17] | What? What? What happened? What? | 什么什么 发生过什么 快说 |
[12:19] | I just remembered being in this house. | 曾经有一次 |
[12:22] | It was dark inside. | 屋子里很黑 |
[12:23] | And for some reason… I don’t know why… | 不知什么原因 |
[12:25] | I-I went upstairs. | 我 我上了楼 |
[12:26] | Then I heard this strange fluttering behind a door, | 我听见门后有翅膀震动的声音 |
[12:29] | and I stared at the doorknob | 我盯着门把手 |
[12:30] | for what felt like three minutes. | 感觉过了大概三分钟 |
[12:32] | But then I went in, | 然后我进去了 |
[12:33] | and there was this big hole in the ceiling. | 天花板上有个大洞 |
[12:35] | You could see the sky through it. | 透过它都能看到天空 |
[12:36] | And then I heard, I-I heard this terrible cooing. | 然后我听见 我听见可怕的咕咕声 |
[12:40] | I guess a bunch of pigeons | 然后貌似一群鸽子 |
[12:41] | had flown in there, like, dozens. | 飞了进来 大概有几十只 |
[12:42] | And then… and then they attacked me. | 然后 然后他们就袭击了我 |
[12:47] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[12:48] | – That didn’t happen to you. – Yes, it did. | -那事儿没发生在你身上 -怎么没有 |
[12:51] | No, it happened to | 不 那是电影《鸟》里发生在 |
[12:52] | – Tippi Hedren in The Birds. – What? | -蒂比·海德莉身上的事 -什么 |
[12:54] | Bob, you’re describing an exact scene | 鲍勃 你刚描述的是希区柯克 |
[12:55] | in Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds. | 导演的《鸟》中的场景 |
[12:57] | They call it “Shot for shot.” | 你这叫场景重现 |
[12:58] | Bob, you think you’re Tippi Hedren, honey. | 鲍勃 你把自己当蒂比·海德莉了 |
[13:00] | I don’t think I’m Tippi Hedren. | 我没觉得我是蒂比·海德莉 |
[13:02] | I’m describing an event from my life. | 我说的是我自己亲身经历的事 |
[13:04] | Oh, my God, I’m Tippi Hedren. | 天呐 我是蒂比·海德莉 |
[13:06] | Yeah, you wish. | 想得美 |
[13:07] | I guess I must have seen that movie when I was young. | 肯定是我小时候看过那电影 |
[13:09] | Oh, you poor thing. You poor dumb thing. | 笨蛋 你这个小笨蛋 |
[13:12] | So, I guess, technically, | 那么 我想 这么说来 |
[13:13] | I shouldn’t be afraid of pigeons. | 我不应该害怕鸽子 |
[13:15] | There’s so much other stuff to be afraid of. | 该害怕的东西多了去了 |
[13:16] | Like getting stuck in one of those beds | 比如说被卡在那种 |
[13:18] | that flips into the wall | 会翻进墙里去的床上 |
[13:19] | or falling down the shower drain. | 或者掉进排水渠 |
[13:21] | Getting choked by a guy. | 被某个男的掐脖子 |
[13:22] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没啥 |
[13:23] | Do you know what, I’m gonna go downstairs | 你们知道吗 我要下楼 |
[13:25] | and I’m gonna get that bird myself. | 我要亲手抓住那只鸽子 |
[13:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah. I’m not afraid of pigeons anymore. | 对 我再也不害怕鸽子了 |
[13:29] | Yay! Go, Bobby! | 好嘞 去吧 鲍鲍 |
[13:30] | Attaboy, Bob. | 好样的 鲍勃 |
[13:33] | You’re not afraid of a pigeon. | 你不再怕鸽子了 |
[13:34] | You’re not afraid of a pigeon, Bob. | 你不再怕鸽子了 鲍勃 |
[13:36] | All right, here goes. | 好了 来吧 |
[13:39] | Are you, uh… are you still down here? | 你 你还在下面吗 |
[13:46] | That was a really expensive bottle of olive oil. | 这瓶橄榄油很贵的 |
[13:49] | Did you do that? Probably. | 是你干的吗 我看是 |
[13:51] | That was mean of you. | 真调皮 |
[13:59] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[14:02] | Oh, what happened? You-you don’t look so good. | 你怎么了 你看起来不太好 |
[14:05] | Oh, you got him. | 你抓住他了 |
[14:07] | Wait. What’s all over it? | 等等 它身上是什么 |
[14:08] | It’s covered in olive oil. | 橄榄油 |
[14:10] | Don’t do it, Bob, don’t do it! | 别这样 鲍勃 别这样 |
[14:11] | You can’t eat your fears! | 你不能吃掉你的恐惧 |
[14:13] | I’m not gonna eat it, Teddy. | 我没要吃它 泰迪 |
[14:14] | Then why’d you put olive oil on it? | 那你为什么浇橄榄油 |
[14:16] | I Di… I didn’t. | 我没 我没有 |
[14:17] | It did it to itself. | 它自己弄的 |
[14:18] | So, I guess, let’s put it outside? | 所以 我们就把他放外面去吗 |
[14:21] | Okay, fly away. Go on. | 好了 飞吧 飞走吧 |
[14:24] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[14:25] | Go ahead, live your life. | 去吧 享受生活吧 |
[14:26] | Don’t look back. | 别回头 |
[14:28] | I don’t think it can fly with all that oil on it. | 我觉得它浑身橄榄油飞不起来 |
[14:30] | Maybe it can just walk home, right? | 也许它可以用走的 对吧 |
[14:31] | It probably lives nearby. | 它大概就住附近 |
[14:33] | We can’t just leave a bird on the ground covered in oil. | 我们不能就这样把满身橄榄油的鸽子扔外面 |
[14:36] | When did we make that rule? | 我们什么时候定的这规矩 |
[14:37] | Why don’t we just put some bread crumbs on him, huh? | 所以我们要再在他身上撒点面包屑么 |
[14:39] | Some cat’s gonna come along and have a pigeon Parmesan. | 这样有猫路过就能饱餐一顿了 |
[14:42] | Fine, we’ll call a shelter, | 好吧 我打个电话给救助站 |
[14:44] | or whatever you do for oily pigeons. | 或者能处理油鸽子的什么机构 |
[14:47] | We got a little pigeon patient. | 我们这有个小鸽子病患 |
[14:49] | Jump, jump, jump, jump, | 跳跳跳跳 |
[14:51] | jump, jump, jump, jump, jump… | 跳跳跳跳跳 |
[14:53] | Ramming speed! | 加速啊 |
[14:55] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:56] | Row, row, row your boats! | 划 划 划船啊 |
[15:00] | We’re under attack! | 我们被袭了 |
[15:01] | It’s a siege! | 被包围了 |
[15:03] | What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 我们要怎么办 |
[15:04] | What are we gonna do?! | 我们要怎么办啊 |
[15:05] | Jeremy, seal the gates. | 杰里米 关门 |
[15:06] | Everyone else, bounce on this side. | 其他人 来这边跳 |
[15:08] | We’ll move this sucker with bounce power. | 我们用弹跳力来控制方向 |
[15:13] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[15:16] | I found the weak spot! | 我找到突破口了 |
[15:17] | Rip it off. | 扯掉那东西 |
[15:18] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[15:20] | – No! – Stop! | -不 -住手 |
[15:23] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[15:25] | Maybe it’ll be fine without air in it. | 也许没气也没啥 |
[15:28] | Yeah, maybe not. | 好吧并没有 |
[15:29] | We’re sinking! | 我们在下沉 |
[15:30] | Everyone abandon ship! | 大家弃船 |
[15:31] | But I’m with my dad this weekend, | 可这周我住我爸那儿 |
[15:33] | and he doesn’t have a dryer. | 他没有吹风机 |
[15:35] | We don’t have a choice! | 我们没得选了 |
[15:40] | Yes! You lose. | 你们输了 |
[15:42] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[15:43] | She’s all yours. | 它归你了 |
[15:44] | Sasha? | 沙夏 |
[15:45] | I thought you were on our side. | 我以为你是我们这边的 |
[15:46] | Gene, shush. He’s a double agent. | 吉恩 闭嘴 他是双重间谍 |
[15:48] | He has to pretend to help them. | 他得假装帮他们 |
[15:51] | Sorry, Sasha. | 抱歉 沙夏 |
[15:52] | I forgot you were a double agent. | 我忘记你是双重间谍了 |
[15:55] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[15:55] | Sasha? You bastard! | 沙夏 你这个混蛋 |
[15:57] | Okay, fine, yes, I helped them, | 好吧 我承认 我帮他们了 |
[15:59] | and I have zero regrets. | 而且一点也不后悔 |
[16:01] | This is Ranger Matthew Dainko. | 我是公园管理员Matthew Dainko |
[16:04] | Come to shore immediately. | 我要你们立即回到岸上来 |
[16:06] | You’re in big trouble! | 你们惹上大麻烦了 |
[16:08] | – Well, now I have one regret. – Crap. | -现在我有点后悔了 -该死 |
[16:11] | So you took this party’s bouncy house, | 所以你们弄走了别人派对上的弹跳屋 |
[16:13] | pushed it into the lake, | 把它推进了湖里 |
[16:15] | sank it, and stole my duct tape. | 还偷了我的胶带 |
[16:17] | Who steals duct tape?! | 怎么会有人偷胶带 |
[16:18] | Kids will be kids, right? | 孩子就是孩子 对吧 |
[16:20] | We’re a bunch of little stinkers. | 我们就是一帮小屁孩儿 |
[16:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:22] | These are serious charges. | 你们面临严重的指控 |
[16:24] | Oh, okay. So what happens now? | 好吧 接下来呢 |
[16:26] | Shall we all exchange information, Caitlin? | 要不要互相交换下联系信息 Caitlin |
[16:28] | No, no, thank you. | 不用 谢了 |
[16:29] | – But, just… to cover all… – Nope, nope. | -这样我们才能… -不必 |
[16:31] | Yeah, no, I’m good. | 我知道 没必要 |
[16:31] | These kids are going to jail. | 我要送这些孩子进监狱 |
[16:34] | Jail? | 监狱 |
[16:35] | Well, ranger jail. | 公园监狱 |
[16:37] | These cones are like bars, okay? | 这些警示标就是监狱的铁窗 懂吗 |
[16:40] | Don’t cross them. | 不可跨越 |
[16:41] | They’re not like bars. | 它们一点都不像铁窗 |
[16:44] | But we get your point. | 不过我们懂了 |
[16:45] | Can we crack a window? | 能开点窗吗 |
[16:46] | It’s smelling awfully rangery in here. | 这房间里一股公园管理员味儿 |
[16:48] | No! Now, you, it’s paperwork time. | 不行 你 跟我去填资料 |
[16:51] | Oh, you are very intense. | 您太激动了 |
[16:54] | I mean, little setback… | 一点点小麻烦 |
[16:56] | got incarcerated… but all in all, | 被关了 但总的来说 |
[16:58] | pretty great birthday party, huh, Rudy-Rudes? | 还是很棒的生日派对 是吧 小鲁迪 |
[17:01] | Your face is looking a little red there, pal. | 你脸挺红的 伙计 |
[17:03] | Squishing your fists pretty tight. | 还狠狠地篡着拳头 |
[17:05] | Does that mean you’re happy? | 代表你 很开心吗 |
[17:08] | “Great birthday party”?! | “很棒的生日派对” |
[17:09] | Great?! This is the worst! | 很棒 简直糟透了好吗 |
[17:12] | I didn’t want to steal that bounce house, | 我一开始就不想偷谈跳舞 |
[17:13] | but none of you would listen. | 可根本没人听我的话 |
[17:15] | All I wanted was a spoon puppet show. | 我只想排个汤匙木偶戏 |
[17:17] | I wrote a script and everything! | 连剧本都写好了 |
[17:19] | It’s a comedy-drama | 是双女主的 |
[17:20] | with two strong female leads. | 喜剧剧情片 |
[17:23] | I was proud of it. | 我很为它自豪的 |
[17:27] | So… | 所以 |
[17:28] | you didn’t like your party. | 你不喜欢你的派对 |
[17:33] | Right, uh-huh. | 对 |
[17:35] | – Oh, okay. – What are… what are they saying? | -好 -他们 他们说什么 |
[17:36] | They have a pigeon lady. | 他们有个鸽子护理员 |
[17:37] | She gives baths to dirty pigeons. | 她能给脏鸽子洗澡 |
[17:40] | Dirty pigeon lady. | 脏鸽女 |
[17:42] | So, does someone come here and get it? | 那么 是你们过来接它吗 |
[17:44] | Oh, we drive it to you. | 要我们把它送过去 |
[17:45] | But you’re, like, 50 miles away. | 可是你那儿离这儿有足足50英里 |
[17:47] | It’s just, I carried the pigeon outside, | 可是 我今天自己抱鸽子了 |
[17:49] | and I-I took kind of a big step today, | 那对我来说已经是一大步了 |
[17:51] | so maybe you guys should take it from here. | 要不还是你们过来接吧 |
[17:54] | Oh, okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[17:55] | What is it? What are we doing? | 咋了 我们该怎么做 |
[17:57] | What are we doing? | 要怎么做 |
[17:58] | Okay, Bob, it’s ready! | 可以了 鲍勃 |
[18:00] | I’m in the bathroom, Lin! | 我在卫生间 琳 |
[18:01] | What? | 啥 |
[18:03] | Why are you in the tub with the pigeon? | 你和鸽子在浴缸里做什么 |
[18:05] | We were supposed to give it a bath. | 我们不是要给它洗澡吗 |
[18:06] | Yeah, in the kitchen sink. | 是 在厨房的水槽里 |
[18:08] | I wouldn’t fit in the kitchen sink. | 可厨房水槽装不下我啊 |
[18:09] | Not you, just the pigeon. | 不装你 装鸽子 |
[18:11] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 这样 |
[18:13] | You’re right. I-I didn’t think of that. | 你说得对 我 我都没想到 |
[18:15] | That, uh, yeah, that would’ve been the way to do it. | 对 应该那样做的 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[18:19] | But I did need a bath. | 不过我的确也得洗个澡 |
[18:20] | I was touching a pigeon all day. | 今天跟鸽子玩了一天了 |
[18:22] | Look, Lin, I put bubbles on him. | 你看 琳 我给它抹了泡沫 |
[18:25] | He looks like a British barrister. | 就像英国律师的假发 |
[18:27] | Hello. Guilty as charged. | 你好 我认罪 |
[18:29] | Well, I guess you’re not scared of pigeons anymore. | 看来你不怕鸽子了 |
[18:31] | I guess not. | 不怕了 |
[18:32] | Hey, this is how The Birds should have ended: | 《鸟》也该这样结局才对 |
[18:34] | Tippi Hedren taking a bath with a bunch of birds. | 蒂比·海德莉和一群鸟一起洗澡 |
[18:38] | Hey, Rudy, want to have a puppet show? | 鲁迪 要不要来演木偶戏 |
[18:40] | No, it’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[18:42] | We don’t have spoons, | 虽然没有汤匙 |
[18:43] | but we still have the makings of a great cast here. | 但我们的演员阵容还是很强大 |
[18:46] | Such as this up-and-comer. | 比如这位冉冉升起的新星 |
[18:47] | I’m Pam Flit. | 我叫萧澈紫 |
[18:49] | Get it? Pam Flit. | 听懂没 萧澈紫[小册子] |
[18:51] | I’m just dying to play a strong female | 我特别想在喜剧剧情片里 |
[18:53] | lead in a comedy-drama. | 演一个性格鲜明的女性角色 |
[18:55] | I could watch that pamphlet read the phone book. | 这位小册子女士光读电话簿我都买账 |
[18:57] | Tina, you’re stamps. | 蒂娜 你是邮票 |
[18:58] | Stamps? I won’t mail in this performance. | 邮票 这场表演里我不寄东西 |
[19:01] | Gene, calculator. | 吉恩 你当计算机 |
[19:02] | You can count on me. | 你可以相信[计算]我 |
[19:04] | Type, type, type. “Boobs.” | 敲敲敲 “咪咪 |
[19:06] | Harley, stress ball. | 哈莉 压力球 |
[19:07] | Oh, my God, I totally connect with this character! | 天呐 我跟这角色超有共鸣的 |
[19:09] | Andy, Ollie, comb and that other side of the comb. | 安迪 奥利 梳子和梳子的反面 |
[19:12] | It’s got perfect teeth. | 这梳子齿特别结实 |
[19:13] | Like you, Ollie. | 就像你的牙齿 奥利 |
[19:14] | Sasha, paper-clip. | 沙夏 你当回形针 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | Harley, I want the stress ball. | 哈莉 我要压力球 |
[19:17] | Trade. You’re the paper-clip now. | 交换 现在你是回形针了 |
[19:19] | I love the paper-clip! | 我超爱回形针 |
[19:20] | I am attached to this project. | 我都对这演出生出感情了 |
[19:22] | I want the paper-clip back. | 我要换回回形针 |
[19:23] | – Just give me, give me it back. – No, no! | -给我 还来 -不 不 |
[19:25] | – Give me it back. – Oh. No, no! | -还给我 -不 不 |
[19:27] | Hey, what about me? | 我呢 |
[19:28] | Jeremy, you’re your belt. | 杰里米 你演皮带 |
[19:30] | Oh, cool. | 好 |
[19:31] | Is this happening? | 这是真的吗 |
[19:32] | Is this really happening? | 这一幕真的要发生了吗 |
[19:34] | Yep. You got your script handy? | 你的剧本准备好了没 |
[19:35] | Yeah. I mean, I was hoping | 在这儿 我本来想 |
[19:37] | we could workshop it a little bit. | 排练一下的 |
[19:38] | Also, we should probably tweak it, | 可能还需要做点修改 |
[19:40] | ’cause it was written for spoons. | 因为原来的主角是汤匙 |
[19:41] | But you know what, we’ll find it. | 不过无所谓了 演到哪儿算哪儿 |
[19:43] | Let’s just dive in. | 开演吧 |
[19:44] | Hey, what are you kids doing past the cones? | 你们怎么越过警示牌了 |
[19:46] | You’re touching all my stuff! | 还乱翻我的东西 |
[19:47] | All right, come on, kids. We’re free to leave. | 走吧 孩子们 我们可以离开这儿了 |
[19:49] | Oh, can we stay a little longer? | 能再多呆一会儿吗 |
[19:52] | We’re just about to do my script. | 我们正要演我的剧本呢 |
[19:54] | Yeah, my big monologue’s coming up, I assume. | 对啊 我还有大段独白呢 应该有吧 |
[19:58] | Oh, well, I, uh… Okay, you can stay. | 好吧 你们可以留下来 |
[20:01] | What? I can’t just let you kids | 什么 我可不能让你们 |
[20:02] | stay in here as long as you want. | 想呆多久就呆多久 |
[20:04] | Then every kid would be in here all the time. | 不然小屁孩儿都该来我这儿赖着不走了 |
[20:06] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[20:07] | We’ll give you a part. | 我们给你个角色 |
[20:09] | I don’t know. What’s the part? | 是吗 什么角色 |
[20:11] | You can be, uh, well, the stapler. | 你可以演 订书机 |
[20:14] | The stapler? | 订书机 |
[20:15] | It’s a pretty meaty part. | 这角色戏份很重哦 |
[20:16] | All right, I’m in. | 好 我加入 |
[20:17] | Thanks, Louise. This is the birthday I wanted. | 谢谢你露易丝 这才是我想要的生日派对 |
[20:20] | You’re welcome, Rudy. | 不客气 鲁迪 |
[20:21] | All right, enough chitchat. | 不闲扯了 |
[20:22] | We got a show to do! | 咱们开演吧 |
[20:24] | Places, everyone. | 各就各位 |
[20:26] | “We open on a tenement in Baltimore in 1981.” | “1981年位于巴尔的摩的一栋公寓里” |
[20:29] | Last time I saw you, | 我上次见到你 |
[20:31] | you were prom queen. | 你还是舞会皇后来着 |
[20:32] | Oh, yeah? Well, now I’m a hooker. | 是吗 我现在是妓女了 |
[20:35] | “She takes a long drag off her cigarette, | “她深吸了口香烟 |
[20:37] | knowing it could be her last.” | 意识到这很有可能是最后一口” |
[20:49] | Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon | 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡 |
[20:51] | Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon | 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡 |
[20:53] | Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon | 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡 |
[20:56] | Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon | 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡 |
[21:02] | Hello. Guilty as charged. | 你好 我认罪 |
[21:07] | Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon | 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡 |
[21:09] | Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon | 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡 |
[21:12] | Do the dirty pigeon… | 给脏鸽子洗澡 |