Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:28] He’s got one. 他想到了
[00:30] False alarm. 虚张声势
[00:31] I really thought that was gonna be it. 我还以为这次真有了呢
[00:33] Wait, wait… 等等 等等
[00:38] 说”芝士”汉堡 [英语国家的人照相时有说”cheese”的习惯]
[00:41] You know, like, “Say cheese.” 你们懂吧 就是我们照相时常说的
[00:43] It comes with cheese. 汉堡里会有芝士
[00:45] Yeah, it’s really good. 是的 这名字真不错
[00:47] No, it’s not. 不 并不好
[00:48] It’s just a cheeseburger. 就是个芝士汉堡而已
[00:50] Cheese on a burger? 就是汉堡上放芝士
[00:51] You broke it wide open, Dad. 这名字可真是没一点悬念 老爸
[00:53] “catch up”与”ketchup”[番茄酱]发音相似 “let us”与”lettuce”[生菜]发音相似
[00:53] Well, it’s better than the “Let Us Catch Up Burger.” 这也比”乘胜追击”汉堡强
[00:55] with lettuce and ketchup. 就是加了生菜和番茄酱的汉堡
[00:56] So you’re in a little slump. 看来你状态不好
[00:58] You know what you should do? 你知道你应该怎么做吗
[00:59] Take a walk to the store and look at some produce. 去商店 看看农产品
[01:01] Maybe you’ll get inspired. 也许能得到灵感
[01:02] Yeah, maybe I should. 是的 也许你说得对
[01:04] And if that doesn’t work, 如果还不管用的话
[01:05] just take peyote, like in the old days. 就来点致幻剂吧 像你过去那样
[01:07] Right. 对
[01:07] Maybe something pickled. 要不做些腌制的东西
[01:09] Pickled something… 腌制什么的
[01:11] What is wrong with me… 我这是怎么了
[01:13] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[01:14] No. 不好
[01:16] Oh, I went down pretty hard. 我摔的很严重
[01:17] Oh, Bob? 鲍勃
[01:18] Jairo? Oh, come on. 杰罗 我去
[01:20] I thought I recognized those whimpers of pain. 我就说刚刚那喊痛的声音很耳熟
[01:24] God, why is this sidewalk so slippery? 天 这人行道怎么这么滑
[01:26] Oh, it is excess sandalwood oil 我在上面涂了很多
[01:28] I use it for massage. 我做按摩用的檀木油
[01:30] So you dumped oil onto the sidewalk? 所以你在人行道上倒油了
[01:32] You make that sound bad. 你这么说可不好听
[01:33] People will fall, Jairo. 别人会摔倒的 杰罗
[01:35] – I just fell. – You did. -我就摔倒了 -的确
[01:36] You fell down, go boom. 你摔倒了 还抓狂了
[01:37] I think my shoulder is broken. 我觉得我的肩膀给摔坏了
[01:39] It’s not broken. 你的肩膀没坏
[01:40] If it was broken, you would know it. 如果坏了 你会知道的
[01:42] Oh, don’t say that. 别那么说
[01:43] That’s just something people say. 大家总爱说这些扯淡的话
[01:44] I’ll see what a doctor says. 我得听听医生怎么说
[01:46] It’s not broken. 你的肩膀没摔坏
[01:47] If it was broken, you’d know it. 如果它坏了 你会知道的
[01:49] It’s a torn labrum. 只是肩关节唇撕裂而已
[01:50] Oh, my God, a torn labrum! What’s a labrum? 天呐 肩关节唇撕裂 那是什么
[01:52] – It’s the middle part of your wiener. – No! -是你小弟弟的中部 -别啊
[01:55] Close. The labrum is cartilage in our shoulders 很接近了 肩关节唇是肩膀上的软骨
[01:57] that helps us do movements like this and this. 它让我们能做出这样和这样的动作
[02:00] – All right! – All right. -好吧 -很好
[02:02] Well, I don’t do a lot of high-fiving, 我一般不怎么和人击掌
[02:03] but I’m worried I’m not gonna be able to cook. 我担心的是我不能再烹饪了
[02:05] – Oh, you should. – I should what? -你应该的 -应该什么
[02:08] You should high-five. 应该常击掌
[02:09] Okay. 好吧
[02:09] So when will I be able to do that… and cook? 那我什么时候才能再击掌…和烹饪
[02:12] Right after the rehab 恢复以后就行
[02:13] that’s right after the surgery that you need. 而恢复要在手术之后
[02:15] Wait, I need surgery?! 等等 我需要做手术
[02:16] Yeah. 是的
[02:17] Sandra! 桑德拉
[02:18] Sandra! 桑德拉
[02:20] Sandra! 桑德拉
[02:20] – Sandra! – Gene. – Sandra! -桑德拉 -吉恩 -桑德拉
[02:22] – This is fun. – It is fun. -这真有趣 -是很有趣
[02:24] Sandra! 桑德拉
[02:25] – Sandra! – Louise. – Sandra? -桑德拉 -露易丝 -桑德拉
[02:27] Where is she? 她去哪儿了
[02:28] – Sandra! – Sandra! -桑德拉 -桑德拉
[02:30] Were you guys calling me? 你们在叫我吗
[02:31] Hey, look, it’s Sandra. 看 桑德拉来了
[02:33] So I checked your insurance, 我查了下了你的保险
[02:34] – and your deductible is high. – How high? -你的免赔额很高 -有多高
[02:36] Really high, $6,000 high. 真的很高 六千美金
[02:38] Ouch. I mean, totally worth it. 天呐 我的意思是 太值了
[02:40] – But you slipped in oil, right? – Yeah. -但你是因为油滑倒的对吗 -是的
[02:42] – And someone poured it there? – Right. -有人故意倒的油 -是的
[02:45] Just sue the guy. 那就去告他
[02:46] I like Sandra. 我喜欢桑德拉
[02:48] Sandra! 桑德拉
[02:49] I don’t know. 这样好吗
[02:50] I don’t want to sue anyone. 我不想告任何人
[02:52] You know what they say… 你知道大家都怎么说的
[02:53] “If you don’t sue, shame on you.” 不起诉 就可恶
[02:55] I don’t think people say that. 没人这么说吧
[02:57] If you don’t sue, shame on you. 不起诉 就可恶
[02:59] Oh, so people do say that. 所以真有人这么说
[03:01] Listen, your case is very strong. 你的案子胜算非常大
[03:03] I’m sure we can sue Jairo for damages, lost wages, 我们可以告杰罗伤害罪 给他人造成
[03:06] pain and suffering… the deluxe package. 收入损失 疼痛 痛苦等 精装套餐
[03:08] I say we ask for 300,000, settle for two. 我看我们该索赔三十万 协议价二十万
[03:11] $200,000? 二十万美金
[03:12] Jairo doesn’t have that kind of money. 杰罗可没那么多钱
[03:14] He’s mystical and handsome, but he’s not rich. 他神秘又帅气 但他并不富裕
[03:16] He’s rich in abs. 他腹肌到是很”富裕”
[03:17] N-No, we only need, like, 6,000. 不 我们只需要 大概六千块
[03:20] I see. I’m thinking maybe my hourly rate 这样 那我觉得这个案子
[03:22] would better suit this suit. 我可能需要以小时计费
[03:25] Get it? 明白了吗
[03:26] This guy. 这家伙
[03:27] I like it. 我喜欢
[03:29] That could work. 好吧
[03:29] All right, what I can do for you 好 我能为你做的
[03:31] is encourage Jairo to pay for your surgery 就是用我的专用信纸写一封措辞强烈的信
[03:33] with a strongly worded letter on my letterhead. 敦促杰罗给你付手术费
[03:36] Interesting. 有意思
[03:37] Just sending a letter could work? 只要寄封信就可以了吗
[03:38] Well, you’d be surprised how many doors 你不会知道一个律师
[03:40] a letter from a lawyer can open. 用一封信能打开多少扇门
[03:43] Or close. 关门也行
[03:44] It seems like you’re talking slower, 我感觉自从你开始按小时收费后
[03:45] since you started charging by the hour. 语速就变慢了
[03:48] No, this is the speed I talk. 不 我讲话就这速度
[03:50] But that reminds me of a funny story. 但这让我想起了一个有趣的故事
[03:53] Oh, I want to hear a funny story. 我想听有趣的故事
[03:54] Once when I was in law school… 当我还在律师学校的时候
[03:56] No, no, no, let’s not tell stories. 不不不 还是别讲故事了
[03:58] We should go. We’re off the clock. 我们该走了 计时停止
[03:59] – Thank you. Bye. – Bye. -谢谢 再见 -再见
[04:02] “It Takes Bun To Know Bun.” “认识面包需要勇气”汉堡
[04:04] Served on a fancy bun. 用小面包烹饪而成
[04:06] I don’t want to talk about it. 啥都别问
[04:07] Me neither. 我也不想问
[04:08] Bob, this letter says I am liable for your labrum. 鲍勃 这上面说我要对你的肩关节唇负责
[04:12] I am liable for no one’s labrum. 我不对任何人的肩关节唇负责
[04:14] Look, I really didn’t want to get a lawyer involved, 我真不想让律师介入的
[04:16] but unless you pay for my surgery, 但除非你答应付我的手术费
[04:18] we’re gonna have to sue you. 否则我不得不起诉你
[04:20] Hello, Jairo. 你好 杰罗
[04:20] I see you’re looking tan and perfect, as usual. 你依然皮肤黝黑 十足完美
[04:23] – Good for you. – Thank you, Tina. -真棒 -谢谢 蒂娜
[04:25] So, Bob, who said you need surgery? 鲍勃 谁说你需要手术的
[04:27] My doctor. 我的医生
[04:28] A doctor? 医生
[04:30] What does that sound mean? 那是什么意思
[04:31] You don’t know what that means? 你不知道那是什么意思吗
[04:33] It’s, um… I think I do, 我想我知道
[04:34] it’s just that you’re doing it weird. 只是你说得很奇怪
[04:36] I am not doing it weird at all. You do it. 我说得一点都不奇怪 你说一个
[04:39] That’s I’m doing. 我也是那么说的
[04:41] That’s not… 不是那
[04:43] Well, I think you’re both nailing it. 我觉得你俩都说得很好
[04:45] You look like you are in pain. 你看起来很痛苦
[04:47] I am in pain. 我是很痛苦
[04:49] Because I fell on your oily sidewalk, 因为我在你油乎乎的人行道上摔倒了
[04:51] and I can’t chop onions or flip burgers or make a fist. 现在不能切洋葱翻汉堡包也不能握拳了
[04:54] Perhaps I can help. 也许我能帮忙
[04:58] Please stop touching me. 拜托别碰我
[05:00] Now try to make a fist. 现在试试握拳头
[05:02] You made a fist. 你握拳了
[05:03] I… I did. 是的
[05:04] How’d you do that? 你怎么做到的
[05:05] I am a healer. 我是个治疗师
[05:06] Bob, let me work with you instead of you getting 鲍勃 让我来治疗你
[05:09] this painful super-yucky surgery you so-call say you need. 忘掉那个痛苦烦人的手术吧
[05:13] You really think you can heal Bob? 你真认为你能治好鲍勃吗
[05:15] How about this? 这样如何
[05:16] If I can’t heal you in ten sessions, 如果十个疗程后我还没把你治好
[05:18] I’ll pay for your surgery. 我就帮你付手术费
[05:20] Fine. 好吧
[05:21] The healing has begun. 治疗现在开始
[05:24] Let me in on that. 我也要
[05:25] – Okay. – I want some of that. -好吧 -我也要抱抱
[05:27] Heal our dad. 请治好我们的老爸
[05:28] Heal his disgusting broken body! 治好他恶心的残躯
[05:33] Is everyone liking the font? Yes? Good. 这字体可以吗 还不错 很好
[05:35] We have just created the very real-sounding law firm 我们足以乱真的律师行成立啦
[05:38] of Fromage, Schuster and Pitz-Lopez. 弗罗马热&舒斯特&皮兹-洛佩兹律师行
[05:40] We sure we don’t want to go with Daddy, 确定不叫
[05:42] Grandpa and the Beaver? 老爹&爷爷&河狸律师行吗
[05:43] Pretty sure. So what’s our first suit? 很确定 我们第一个案子是什么
[05:45] I think a letter from our attorneys might get Miss Selbo 我想应该给赛尔珀小姐寄封律师信
[05:48] to back off with all those tardy slips. 警告她别再开迟到罚单了
[05:50] Yeah, tardiness happens. 没错 迟到很正常
[05:52] Deal with it, Selbo! 想清楚 赛尔珀
[05:53] There’s the patient. 我们的病号来啦
[05:55] I made you a big breakfast for your healing 我给你做了有利于你治疗的早饭
[05:56] I’m not supposed to eat. 我不能吃东西
[05:57] Jairo said to arrive with an empty stomach, 杰罗让我空着肚子
[05:59] an open mind and no underwear. 敞开胸怀 不穿内裤去见他
[06:01] Dibs on Dad’s underwear. 老爸内裤是我的了
[06:02] – I’m wearing underwear. – Oh, boo. -我穿着呢 -好吧
[06:04] And I’m eating this. 我也要吃东西
[06:06] But your mind’s open, right, honey? 但你胸怀是敞开的 对吧
[06:08] Not really. Bye. 并没有 拜
[06:10] Okay, Bob, let’s explore your lifestyle. 鲍勃 我来了解下你的生活方式
[06:12] Describe the color and personality 描述一下你排便的
[06:15] – of your bowel movements. – No. -颜色和特征 -不要
[06:17] Just give me some key words. 告诉我关键词就好
[06:18] Are they perky, shy, clingy? 一泻千里 羞于露面 还是依依不舍
[06:21] You know what, this was a mistake. 这是个错误
[06:22] I-I should just get the surgery. 我还是做手术好了
[06:24] Ajabuttabuta… 等等等等
[06:28] How do you do that? 你怎么做到的
[06:29] Take off the sling crutch, and take off your clothes, 把绷带拿开 脱掉衣服
[06:32] starting with the underwear. 从内裤开始哦
[06:34] It’s time for a massage. 要做按摩了
[06:35] Wait, h-how’d you know I was wearing underwear? 等等 你怎么知道我穿内裤了
[06:37] You have underwear face. 都写你脸上了
[06:39] So, yeah. 没错
[06:40] Unless you want to get hit with a lawsuit, 除非你想被起诉
[06:42] you’ll be taking these tardy slips back. 不然就撤回这些罚单
[06:44] ‘Kay? Sorry. 明白了吗 很抱歉
[06:45] We’re late because we care! 迟到是因为我们有追求
[06:47] Do you know how long it takes to put this together? 你知道穿好这一身要花多久吗
[06:50] Let’s go to work on your shoulder. 现在我们来按一下肩膀
[06:53] That’s not my shoulder. 那不是肩膀
[06:54] Before we walked upright, 在人类直立行走以前
[06:55] our buttocks were our shoulders. 臀部就是我们的肩膀
[06:57] And I found a knot. 我发现了一个硬块
[07:01] You’re holding stress everywhere I touch. 你全身都绷很紧
[07:03] There is a knot. 这有个硬块
[07:04] Oh, a double-knot. Do you feel that? 双胞胎硬块 你感觉到了没
[07:06] Yes, pressing on knots hurts a lot. 感觉到了 按着很痛
[07:09] I wouldn’t know. I’ve never had one. 我不知道 我没长过
[07:11] To heal you, we must heal the stress. 要治愈你 得先治愈你的压力
[07:13] So what is causing all your stress? 是什么给了你压力
[07:16] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:17] I guess, um, uh, money? 可能因为钱吧
[07:19] Money? What a silly thing to stress about. 钱 多么愚蠢的原因
[07:21] You silly money goose. 你这个傻财迷
[07:23] Okay, so, wait, you don’t worry about money? 你就不担心钱了吗
[07:26] Don’t you pay rent here? 你应该要交租金什么的吧
[07:27] I teach Capoeira to make things other than money, 我教卡波耶拉舞不是为了钱
[07:29] such as fit bodies and healthy non-clingy bowels. 而是为了健康的身体和畅通的排便
[07:33] Speaking of which, our first session is over. 说到这 第一次疗程结束了
[07:36] Here, you have earned this. 你获得了这个
[07:38] What is that? 这是什么
[07:39] The yellow scrunchy of trust. 代表信任的黄色发圈
[07:41] And here’s this. 还有这个
[07:42] What’s this for? 这是干嘛的
[07:43] You are dripping with oil. 你身上在滴油
[07:44] I used too much. 我不小心用多了
[07:45] The-the little cap came off. 盖子掉了
[07:46] Watch your step! 小心
[07:48] Help. Heh-dup, hup-hup! 小心哦
[07:51] So how was your first day of healing? 第一天治疗怎么样啊
[07:53] You know, actually, my shoulder feels a little better. 我感觉肩膀确实好些了
[07:55] That’s great. What you got on your wrist there? 太好了 你手腕上是什么
[07:57] Oh, this? I-I… I don’t know. 这个吗 我也不知道
[07:59] I guess I earned it. 是给我的奖励吧
[08:00] – Is that a scrunchy? – uh, yeah. -那是发圈吗 -对
[08:01] – Give it to me. – I’ll put it in my hair. Okay, uh… -给我吧 我绑头发 -好
[08:04] Well, no, you know what, I’m gonna keep it. 我还是自己留着吧
[08:05] So, Bob, burger of the day, huh? 鲍勃 这就是今天的今日汉堡吗
[08:07] Oh, the “Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Tomatoes” Burger. 头肩膝番茄汉堡
[08:11] – Is it okay? – It’s fine. -味道还行吗 -还行
[08:12] I mean, it’s a burger with tomatoes on it. 其实就是番茄汉堡嘛
[08:14] Well, that, yeah, that’s what I was going for. 那就是我的设计
[08:16] Right. Well, you did it. 好吧 你成功了
[08:18] You’re gonna come out of this slump, don’t worry. 你会度过这段低潮期的 别担心
[08:20] All great artists have slumps. 每个伟大的艺术家都有低潮期
[08:21] Hey, let me be your muse, Bob. 让我成为你的缪斯女神吧
[08:23] – Okay. – Look at me. Look. -好吧 -看我
[08:24] What is… What are you thinking? 你想起了什么
[08:26] – I don’t… – Is anything coming? -我没… -有感觉了吗
[08:27] – Look, look. – I think you’re… -看 -我觉得你
[08:28] Uh, like you’re in an aerobics class? 像是在上有氧操课
[08:31] Look at me and think. Clear your mind. 看着我 好好想 抛弃杂念
[08:32] Let it wash over you, Bobby. 全身心投入进去 鲍鲍
[08:34] I’m your muse, look at me. 我是你的缪斯 看着我
[08:35] And the burger of the day is what? 今日汉堡是…
[08:37] I-I just don’t know if that’s the way it works. 我不确定这有用
[08:40] Look at me now. Look at me now, 看我 看我
[08:41] – what are you thinking? – Oh, my God. -你想到什么了 -我的神啊
[08:43] This is my body feeling good. 这是我健康的身体
[08:47] This is my bowels feeling good. 这是我健康的肠胃
[08:51] This is me tickling you. 这是我挠你痒痒
[08:53] Hey, hey. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. 挠啊挠啊
[08:54] Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Stop… 挠呀挠呀
[09:02] *Cease and desist* *我缴械投降 宝贝*
[09:03] *’Cause I know I can’t resist you, baby* *因为我对你无法抗拒*
[09:08] *This is not just a chance to run* *无法逃离*
[09:10] *or keep on doing my exercises, baby *无法转移*
[09:15] *Cease and desist, ’cause you know I can’t resist you, baby* *我缴械投降宝贝 因为对你无法抗拒*
[09:19] *Cease and desist, ’cause you know I can’t resist you, baby* *我缴械投降宝贝 因为对你无法抗拒*
[09:21] *As you can tell by my wrist,* *看看我的手腕*
[09:22] *I’m gonna keep on doin’…* *我已沦陷*
[09:23] And pop, pop. 戳戳戳
[09:24] – Again. – Pop. -再来 -戳
[09:25] Pop, pop, pop, pop. 戳 戳 戳
[09:27] – Bob? – Oh, hey, Doc. -鲍勃 -医生
[09:29] You never scheduled your surgery. 你还没预约手术时间呢
[09:30] Oh, uh, yeah, I’m, uh, I’m working with him now. 对 他现在在治疗我
[09:33] Who are you? 你是谁
[09:34] I am Bob’s healer. 我是鲍勃的治疗师
[09:35] my shoulder’s actually feeling pretty good. 我肩膀现在感觉挺好的
[09:38] Okay, but can you high-five? 好吧 但你能击掌吗
[09:40] D-Do you think I’m ready? 你觉得我可以了吗
[09:42] High-five away, Bob. 去吧 鲍勃
[09:43] Okay. 好吧
[09:45] I did it! 我成功了
[09:46] I’ve never seen a torn labrum blast a fiver like that. 我从没见过肩关节唇撕裂患者能像那样击掌
[09:49] Impressive. 不错嘛
[09:50] Keep up the good work, guys. 继续努力
[09:56] “Labrum-ham” Lincoln in the house. 肩伯拉罕·林肯来啦
[09:59] What’s going on, Jairo? 怎么了 杰罗
[10:00] I’ve been evicted. 我被赶了
[10:02] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[10:03] I wasn’t supposed to be living in my studio, 我本来不可以住在舞蹈室的
[10:06] but I had to, because of what happened with my apartment. 但我别无选择 因为我的公寓
[10:09] Well, what happened with your apartment? 你的公寓怎么了
[10:10] I was evicted. 我被赶出来了
[10:11] I don’t get all stressed out about money, 我不觉得钱给我什么压力
[10:13] but my landlord does. 但它会给我房东压力
[10:15] Mr. Fishsticks. 也就是费舍鱼肉棒先生
[10:16] Wait, you mean Mr. Fischoeder? 你是说费舍奥德先生
[10:17] He’s my landlord too. 他也是我的房东
[10:19] I-I’d offer to talk to him for you, but I’m, 我本来该帮你找他谈谈的 但是
[10:21] I’m kind of avoiding him. 但我在躲他
[10:22] Well, I have no place to live. 现在我没地方住
[10:25] I have no place to heal. 也就没地方治疗了
[10:26] Right, you have no place to heal. 对哦 你没地方治疗了
[10:28] But the universe will provide, like a pigeon 但是广袤天地总有我容身之处
[10:31] who flies into a bread-crumb vending machine. 鸽子还能找到专卖面包屑的自动贩卖机呢
[10:34] Do they have those here? 这里有那种东西吗
[10:35] Wait a minute, Jairo… 等等 杰罗
[10:36] I’m your breadcrumb vending machine. 我就是你的面包屑贩卖机
[10:40] Guess who’s coming to stay with us for a while? 看看谁要来和我们住一阵子
[10:42] Me? Is it me? Oh. Probably him, right? 我吗 是我吗 是他对吧
[10:45] ‘Cause he’s got all of his stuff. 因为他东西都搬来了
[10:46] – Yeah. – So, not me, then. -对 -所以不是我
[10:53] Hello. Hi. 你好 嗨
[10:55] How are you? 你好吗
[10:56] Good morning, Bob. Join us. 早上好 鲍勃 一起来吧
[10:58] Oh, uh, no, no, that’s okay. 不了不了 不用了
[11:00] Oh, come on, your shoulder is ready for Capoeira. 来吧 你那肩膀已经能跳卡波耶拉舞了
[11:03] Yeah, but the rest of me isn’t. 但其它部位还不行
[11:05] Well, just try and not move to these rhythms. 那我倒要看看你能不能抵挡这音乐的诱惑
[11:10] Pandeiro! 铃鼓
[11:12] Brasil! 巴西
[11:13] Rio Janeiro! 里约热内
[11:15] – Mom! – What? What is it? -老妈 -什么 什么事
[11:17] There’s something you need to see. 你必须来看看这个
[11:20] You married that. 你嫁给了那二逼
[11:22] And now he’s Jairo’s plaything. 他已经被杰罗玩弄于鼓掌了
[11:24] Where’s Tina going? 蒂娜干嘛去了
[11:25] Got room for one more? 还有位置吗
[11:27] Can you just, can you move a little? Thanks. 你能 你能挪一点吗 谢了
[11:30] “Our client is entitled to extra taco fillings.” “我们的客户有权享受玉米卷续馅儿”
[11:34] What is this crap? 这是什么鬼
[11:35] Hildy, do you want this to get 希尔蒂 你是甘愿为这事儿
[11:36] tied up in the courts for years? 在法庭耗上几年呢
[11:38] Or do you want to just give me the extra fillings 还是给我续馅儿
[11:40] and send me on my way? 让我乖乖走人呢
[11:42] Thank you! 多谢
[11:43] Did anyone else see Dad wearing sandals… 你们看到老爸穿人字拖
[11:46] on his feet? 在脚上了吗
[11:47] – Yes. – Yes. -见到了 -见到了
[11:48] And what is that stuff he keeps burning? 还有他烧的那是什么
[11:49] – Sage. – Sage. -鼠尾草 -鼠尾草
[11:50] At first I thought it was kind of funny 开始我觉得老爸让杰罗治愈
[11:52] that he was getting “Healed” By Jairo, 还挺好玩的
[11:54] but now it’s starting to freak me out. 但现在我开始觉得有点吓人了
[11:56] Me, too! 同感
[11:57] I farted up the shower before he got in 他洗澡之前我在浴室里放了个屁
[11:59] and you know what he said? 你知道他说什么吗
[12:00] Namaste. 那摩斯戴[印度合十礼]
[12:01] That son of a bitch. 那个老东西
[12:04] Good smoothie. 奶昔不错
[12:05] Not too much broccoli? 西兰花不会太多吗
[12:06] There is no such thing as what you just said. 没那回事儿
[12:10] All right, let me take a shot at this. 好吧 我再试试这个
[12:12] Bob? Are you okay? 鲍勃 你还好吗
[12:13] Your buttocks look stressed. 你的屁股看起来压力很大
[12:15] Like they have a test tomorrow. 好像明天得参加考试似的
[12:16] No, I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[12:17] I-I’m just hoping this smoothie 我只是希望这奶昔
[12:19] will help me come up with a burger of the day. 能给我点今日汉堡的灵感
[12:21] What’s a “Burger of the day”? 今日汉堡是什么
[12:23] Well, it’s this thing I do. 是餐厅的一个传统
[12:24] I come up with a special burger, every day. 我每天都要想出一个特别的汉堡
[12:26] People love it. Well, Teddy loves it. 很受顾客欢迎 好吧 很受泰迪欢迎
[12:28] It’s been a few weeks 已经好几周了
[12:29] since I’ve come up with a really good one. 我都没想出个好的
[12:31] I’m, uh… I’m kind of in a little slump. 我 我貌似进入低潮期
[12:33] A new burger, every single day? 新的汉堡 每天都要吗
[12:35] But every day is a different day. 但每天都是新的一天
[12:37] Must be stressful. 肯定压力很大
[12:39] Yeah, it can be a little stressful, 是啊 是有点压力
[12:40] But I… I like doing it. 但是 我也挺享受
[12:42] Let’s pop that shirt off and dig around. 脱了衣服让我看看
[12:45] Oh, boy. 天
[12:46] Okay. 好吧
[12:47] – Yes… this makes sense. – Wh… what? -难怪 -什么
[12:49] There’s this one knot I can’t break up. 这里一直有个我解不了的硬块
[12:53] That really hurts. 好痛
[12:54] We’ve found the mother-knot. 我们找到硬块王了
[12:56] The mother-knot? 硬块王
[12:57] The knot caused by your biggest stress in life… 你生活里给你最大压力的东西
[13:00] your burgers of the days. 就是你的今日汉堡
[13:03] Well, that’s crazy. 怎么可能
[13:04] Bob, we’ve finally uncovered 鲍勃 我们终于找到
[13:06] why the universe brought us together. 上天让我们相遇的原因了
[13:08] No, you’re… you’re my healer 不 你之所以成为我的治疗师
[13:09] because I fell on your oily sidewalk while I was… 是因为我在你油乎乎的人行道上滑倒了
[13:12] trying to think of the burger of the day. 在我在想今日汉堡的时候
[13:14] Oh, my God, the universe did bring us together! 天呐 真的是上天让我们相遇的
[13:17] Then it is settled. 那就解决了
[13:18] You’re going to stop doing burgers of the day. 你以后别做今日汉堡了
[13:21] W-Well, no, I don’t know about that. 不 我不确定该不该那样做
[13:23] How about this. Give it up for one day. 这样 就先停一天吧
[13:26] Let your chalk sleep today. 就今天 让你的粉笔睡一觉
[13:27] Leave it on its little sleeping ledge. 让它在粉笔架上打个小盹
[13:30] Look how cute the chalk. 看这粉笔多可爱啊
[13:31] He’s so cute and quiet. 如此可爱 安静
[13:33] He’s sleeping. 他睡了
[13:34] All right, well, maybe just for one day, 好吧 那就休一天吧
[13:36] I’ll take a break. 我也小休一下
[13:38] Oh, sorry. The chalk is trying to sleep. -抱歉 -粉笔正睡着呢
[13:40] Right. 好吧
[13:43] Red? Yes! 红的 太好了
[13:44] Oh! Sorry, not the red one. 抱歉 红的不行
[13:46] That is Jairo’s special scrunchy. 那是我的特别发带
[13:48] Give it back, please. 请还给我
[13:49] Give-give it… 拿来拿来
[13:50] But here’s a nice orange one… 我还有个好看的桔色的
[13:58] – Bob? – Yeah? -鲍勃 -怎么啦
[13:59] What-what’s up with the, uh… 那…那怎么回事
[14:02] Oh, the burger of the day? 今日汉堡吗
[14:03] I’m not doing it today. 今天不弄那个了
[14:05] What? You do it every day. 什么 你每天都写的啊
[14:06] Well, not today, Teddy. 今天不写了 泰迪
[14:07] And you know, I feel fine. 我觉得这样挺好的
[14:09] I might not do one tomorrow. 也许明天也不搞了
[14:10] What? Linda! You know about this? 什么 琳达 你知道这件事吗
[14:12] – You know about the burger board? – Yeah, I know. -今日汉堡没了 -我知道
[14:13] – I know. – You know about the burger board. -我知道 -你知道今日汉堡没了
[14:15] I know, Teddy. 我知道 泰迪
[14:16] Bob’s turned into a real Brazil nut. 鲍勃已经变成巴西呆子了
[14:18] This is crazy! You’re crazy! 真是疯了 你疯了
[14:20] You do burgers of the day. 你必须做今日汉堡
[14:21] – Every day. – Teddy… -每天都要 -泰迪
[14:22] A new burger, every day! 新汉堡 每天一个
[14:24] It’s the only constant in my life! 这是我生命中唯一不变的东西了
[14:26] Okay, easy, Teddy, Teddy, easy… 淡定 泰迪 泰迪 淡定
[14:28] No, no, no, get off of me! 不不不 别碰我
[14:29] – Teddy! Teddy! – Get off of me! -泰迪 泰迪 -别碰我
[14:31] When I come back tomorrow, 我明天来的时候
[14:32] there better be a friggin’ burger on that board! 那黑板上最好有个汉堡
[14:34] – You hear me, Bob? – Yeah. -你听到了吗 鲍勃 -听到了
[14:35] – Do you hear me?! – Bye. – 你听到了啊 -再见
[14:37] I’m sorry, sir, I know you’re enjoying your lunch. 抱歉 先生 我知道你在享用午餐
[14:39] Put a burger on that board! 给我在那黑板上写上汉堡
[14:43] Why is Teddy walking in the street trying to punch cars? 为什么泰迪在街上一副要砸车的样子
[14:46] He is over-reacting because I 他反应过激了 因为我…
[14:47] The burger of the day board is blank! 今日汉堡看板空了
[14:48] The burger of the day board is blank! 今日汉堡看板空了
[14:51] Your father’s not doing it today. 你爸今天不做那玩意儿了
[14:53] Or maybe ever again. 也许再也不会做了
[14:54] According to Jairo, 用杰罗的话说
[14:55] – they were “Stressing him out.” – But it’s blank! -那些事让他”亚历山大” -但它空了
[14:57] You kids can write something up there if you want. 你们几个想写啥写啥吧
[14:59] You know, one of your joke burgers or something. 你们那些搞笑汉堡什么的
[15:02] What?! It’s no fun if you want us to! 什么 你让我们写就没意思了
[15:04] All right, do it or don’t do it. 好吧 写不写随你
[15:06] It’s fine either way. 我都无所谓
[15:07] Does anyone want a broccoli smoothie? 有人想要杯西兰花奶昔吗
[15:09] No! I hate you! 不 我讨厌你
[15:10] Maybe a sip! 来一口吧
[15:11] That’s it, we gotta get rid of Jairo. 不能这样下去了 我们必须赶走杰罗
[15:14] Time for Fromage, Schuster, and Pitz-Lopez to take over. 该弗罗马热&舒斯特&皮兹-洛佩兹上场了
[15:19] Did you put this phony 是你把这封假冒的勒令停止信
[15:20] cease-and-desist letter under Jairo’s door? 放在杰罗门下的吗
[15:23] Give it to me! Give it to me! Phony? 给我 给我 假冒的
[15:25] That looks real to me. 我看挺真的啊
[15:26] Look at that font. 看这字体
[15:27] Roman numerals. Must be real. 用的罗马数字 肯定是真的
[15:29] Bob, if you wanted me to leave, 鲍勃 你要想赶我走
[15:30] you could’ve just told me. 直说就好了
[15:32] You didn’t have to threaten me 不需要以”用发带勒死你”
[15:33] with “Death by scrunchy.” 来威胁我
[15:35] Kids, did you do this? 孩子们 是你们干的吗
[15:36] We’re not at liberty to discuss… 我们不能随意讨论
[15:38] -Louise… – Fine! We wrote that letter. -露易丝 -好吧 是我们写的
[15:39] But you left us no choice! 我们别无选择了
[15:41] You’ve changed, man. You’ve changed. 你变了 你变了
[15:43] My client isn’t going anywhere. 我的客户哪都不去
[15:45] Your client? You’re our lawyer. 你的客户 你不是我们的律师吗
[15:47] In the case of Bob v. Jairo, I’m Bob’s lawyer. 在鲍勃对杰罗案件中 我是鲍勃的律师
[15:50] But in Jairo v. Bob, I’m Jairo’s lawyer. 但在杰罗对鲍勃案件里 我是杰罗的律师
[15:52] How is that legal? 这是合法的吗
[15:54] They’re totally different cases. 这是完全不同的案子
[15:55] But what’s not legal 不合法的是
[15:56] is the eviction of a good-looking tenant 驱逐一个有免费在此居住
[15:58] who has a verbal contract to stay here for free. 口头合同的帅哥租客
[16:01] Did you just say “Good-looking tenant”? 你刚是说他是”帅哥租客”吗
[16:04] – That’s the law. – This guy’s amazing. -法律说的 -这老哥太牛了
[16:06] Tom, I love your energy. 汤姆 我真喜欢你这精神头儿
[16:07] I love your energy. 我也喜欢你的精神头儿
[16:08] You’re my favorite client. 你是我的最佳客户
[16:10] Uh, thanks. 我谢谢你
[16:13] Kids, you can’t go around threatening people 孩子们 你们怎么能用假律师信
[16:15] with letters from fake lawyers. 到处威胁人呢
[16:16] We can and we have. 怎么不能 已经这么做了
[16:18] – And it was fun and it worked! – Until it didn’t. -很有趣 也奏效了 -目前为止
[16:20] Well, now we’re stuck with friggin’ Jairo. 可现在我们被那杀千刀的杰罗告了
[16:22] Listen, having Jairo in our basement is a good thing. 听我说 让杰罗用我们的地下室是好事
[16:25] He’s helped me in a lot of ways. 他帮我很多
[16:26] He’s not just a shoulder shaman. 他不只是个帮我治肩膀的巫师
[16:28] Why am I listening to you? 我干嘛要听你讲话
[16:29] Is it because you’re crouching? 是因为你蹲着吗
[16:31] Yeah, since when have you been able to crouch? 对 你从啥时候开始能蹲下去了
[16:33] Only recently. 最近的事儿
[16:34] You’ve changed, man. 你变了
[16:35] And you don’t miss making burgers of the day? At all? 你一点都不怀念”今日汉堡”吗
[16:38] I do not… 我
[16:39] miss it… at all. 一点都 不怀念
[16:40] I’m totally… content. 我非常 满足
[16:42] Yup, yeah, yeah. Fine. 得得得 随你便
[16:43] Come on, emergency kids-only 快 桌下紧急会议
[16:45] under the table meeting, now! 仅限小孩 现在马上
[16:47] All right, trying to evict Jairo sort of backfired. 赶走杰罗的计划算是适得其反了
[16:50] So what we need to do now 现在我们需要做的
[16:51] is get Jairo un-evicted from his old place. 是让杰罗住回他的老地方
[16:53] How are we gonna do that? 我们能做什么
[16:55] By taking our case to the top. 找高层
[16:57] Beyonce? 碧昂斯么
[16:58] Close. 差不多
[17:00] Now make me look like a lion. 把我画得像只狮子
[17:02] Mr. Fischoeder, you’ve been served. 费舍奥德先生 你被告了
[17:05] Okay, it’ll be ready in ten minutes, bye! 好咧 十分钟后 拜
[17:08] To-go order, Bobby! 外带订单来了 鲍鲍
[17:09] “Four burgers of the day.” Lin? “四个今日汉堡” 琳
[17:12] – Yeah. – We don’t serve those anymore. -咋了 -我们已经不卖今日汉堡了
[17:14] Oh, right. 对哦
[17:15] Well, uh, they’re coming in ten minutes, 客人十分钟后就到了
[17:17] so cook ’em something. 随便给他们做点啥吧
[17:19] Okay, let’s see here now… 我看看
[17:20] “…pursuant to Orville vs. Redenbacher…” 根据奥威尔瑞登巴克…
[17:22] Blah, blah, blah… 逼逼逼
[17:23] “Habeas porpoise,” Blah, blah, blah… 海豚绑架案 逼逼逼
[17:26] “Reverse-evict Jairo.” 撤回对杰罗的驱逐令
[17:31] Blueberry-scented marker. 蓝莓味的马克笔
[17:33] – Yeah, blueberry. – We pay extra for that. -对 蓝莓的 -为此我们还多花了笔钱
[17:35] Well, I smell a fake lawyer in the mix here. 怎么我闻到的是假律师的味道
[17:39] – What? – What?! How dare you! -啥 -啥 你胆子好大
[17:41] – You got us. – Tina! -被你发现了 -蒂娜
[17:42] Yes. I use fake lawyers myself from time to time. 我自己偶尔也会假扮律师
[17:45] I once stopped these very wharf workers from unionizing 我曾经用一封口气颇为戏谑
[17:48] with a rather playful letter 但信头威慑力十足的信
[17:50] on a very threatening letterhead. 成功阻止了码头工人成立工会
[17:52] Interesting. I bet you wouldn’t want them 有意思 我想你肯定不愿意
[17:54] to find that out, would you? 他们得知真相吧
[17:55] Oh, why did I say that to someone 糟糕 我干嘛要跟
[17:58] who wants something from me? 有求于我的人讲这件事儿
[17:59] I thought we were cool. 我还以为已经打发掉你们了呢
[18:02] I’m not doing it. 我不做
[18:02] I’m not cooking a burger of the day. 我不做今日汉堡
[18:04] All right, fine, whatever. 行啊 随便你
[18:05] I’m just making regular burgers. 我就做普通汉堡
[18:07] Regular, stress-free burgers. 不会给我压力的普通汉堡
[18:09] You know what? I’ll see what’s in the fridge 有了 我去看看冰箱里有什么
[18:11] and I’ll just slap something on. 就往汉堡上放什么
[18:13] But I am not gonna name it. 但我不会给它取名字
[18:15] Great, now I’m stressed. 这下好了 压力又来了
[18:16] And I’m running out of time. 而且我还没时间了
[18:18] And there’s thyme. 有百里香
[18:19] Huh, egg. 和蛋
[18:21] – Lin! – What…? -琳 -咋了
[18:22] – Linda! – What? -琳达 -怎么了
[18:23] – Runny out of thyme! – What? -蛋液百里香[谐音梗] -啥
[18:24] Runny fried egg and thyme! 蛋液加百里香
[18:27] The “Runny Out Of Thyme Burger!” 蛋液百里香汉堡
[18:30] It’s the best one I’ve come up with in weeks! 是我几周以来最好的作品
[18:32] Oh, he’s back! 他回来了
[18:33] I’m back, baby! 我回来了
[18:37] Uh, Bob, will you hold my ponytail 鲍勃 我反着做俯卧撑的时候
[18:39] while I do some upside-down push-ups? 你能帮我接着马尾吗
[18:41] Hold on a minute. 等等
[18:42] What’s going on with this? 这是怎么回事
[18:44] Oh, I came up with a burger of the day 我想出一个让我很得意的
[18:46] that I’m really proud of. 今日汉堡
[18:47] I’m confused. 我不懂
[18:49] You gave them up. 你不是放弃了吗
[18:49] Because they are stress makers. 那会给你压力啊
[18:51] Well, they’re also happy makers. 但也能给他带来快乐
[18:53] Hey, we should call them “Happy meals.” Oh, wait… 要不我们改叫它”欢乐餐” 等等
[18:55] You were finally at peace, 你好不容易找回宁静了
[18:57] like a pigeon who found a jar of peanut butter. 就像鸽子找到了一瓶花生酱
[19:00] Jairo, you know I love your pigeon analogies, 杰罗 我很喜欢鸽子的比喻
[19:02] but I think I need to wake up every day 可虽然我每天早上一睁眼
[19:04] and wrestle with this, and create something. 就得绞尽脑汁想今日汉堡
[19:07] And that can be stressful, but it’s worth it. 是挺有压力的 但也很值
[19:09] There’s my Bob. There’s my stressful Bob. 这才是我的鲍勃 压力山大的鲍勃
[19:12] Your body will turn back into a knotted, rotted thing. 你的身体会再次变得僵硬 腐败
[19:15] It will creak like a boat. 会像船一样嘎吱作响
[19:17] I like his creaking. 我喜欢他嘎吱作响
[19:18] I know where he is in the dark. 这样我在黑暗中也能找到他
[19:20] – Then I must go. – What? -那我就得走了 -什么
[19:22] You can still stay here until you find another place. 在你找到住的地方前 可以继续住这的
[19:24] No. Your… your stress will make it all stressy in here. 不了 你的压力会让这地方氛围凝重
[19:27] Where you gonna go? 你要去哪儿
[19:28] I don’t… know. 我…不知道
[19:30] Maybe I need to change the way I live… 或许我得变换自己的生活方式了
[19:32] buy a jacket… 买件夹克
[19:34] Hit the bricks, Jairo! 准备打包走人吧 杰罗
[19:35] You can move back into your old place. 你可以住回你原来的地方了
[19:37] Oh, everything’s fine! 这下全解决了
[19:38] No changes for Jairo! 杰罗不用改变自己了
[19:40] Really, Mr. Fischoeder? You’ll take Jairo back? 真的吗费舍奥德先生 你肯让杰罗回去
[19:42] Well, if it means avoiding another worker uprising… 只要能阻止又一场工人起义
[19:45] which aren’t as fun as they used to be, 这年头工人起义都没过去好玩儿了
[19:47] now that workers are considered “People.” 主要是因为工人都被当人看了
[19:49] Thank you, Mr. Fishsticks. 谢谢你 费舍奥德先生
[19:51] That’ll teach me to be honest with children. 我以后可不敢跟小孩儿讲实话了
[19:53] Good-bye, Belcher family. 再见 贝尔彻一家
[19:55] And Bob, you earned this. 鲍勃 这是你应得的
[19:58] The red one! 红的
[19:58] Oh, whoops, sorry about that. 哎呀 抱歉
[20:00] I meant to give you the purple one. 我是想给你紫色的
[20:02] Oh. O-Okay. 好吧
[20:04] The chalk board! It’s not blank. It’s alive again! 快看黑板 写东西了 它又活了
[20:06] A to-go order busted your father out of his slump. 一个外带订单让你们老爸走出低潮期了
[20:09] Yeah, what’s taking them so long? 对了 客人怎么还没来
[20:10] Their burgers are gonna get cold. 他们的汉堡该凉掉了
[20:12] They’re not coming. 他们不会来了
[20:13] What? They’re not? 啥 不来了
[20:14] Yeah, no, there wasn’t really a to-go order. 对 其实根本没有什么外带订单
[20:16] I made it up. And it worked! 我编的 但奏效了
[20:18] I am your muse! 我真是你的缪斯女神
[20:19] Muse-dance! 缪斯之舞
[20:22] But the burgers are real. 但汉堡是真的哦
[20:25] It’s kind of weird not having Jairo around. 没杰罗感觉怪怪的
[20:27] Jairo’s back. 杰罗回来了
[20:28] Totally forgot, I’m supposed 我给忘了 我这会儿
[20:30] to teach a class right now. 该上课的
[20:31] Would it be cool if we… 我们能…
[20:34] Go ahead. Use the basement. 地下室是你们的了
[20:35] Thank you, Bob, you’re the best. 谢谢 鲍勃 你最棒了
[20:37] There’s something on the board. 黑板上有东西了
[20:39] There’s something on the board! 黑板上有东西了
[20:41] Bobby, make me one of those! 鲍鲍 快给我做一个
[20:43] But hold the egg. That sounds gross. 不过别加蛋 怪恶心的
[20:45] And the thyme. 百里香也别加了
[20:46] Do you know what? Just do the tomato one! 就给我做个西红柿汉堡得了
[20:47] I’m coming in! 我进来了
[20:49] Muse dance! 缪斯之舞
[20:57] Muse dance! 缪斯之舞
[21:05] Muse dance! 缪斯之舞
[21:13] Muse dance! 缪斯之舞
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme