时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 死前鼠叫 除虫害公司 | |
[00:19] | Louise Belcher. | 露易丝·贝尔彻 |
[00:21] | Phillip Frond. | 菲利普·福旺德 |
[00:22] | So, you’re in trouble again. | 你又惹事生非了 |
[00:24] | Drink some cranberry juice. | 喝点越橘果汁啊 |
[00:26] | What? No. Not urine trouble. | 啥 不是我小便有问题[谐音梗] |
[00:27] | You are in trouble! | 是你惹上了麻烦 |
[00:29] | This is the third item you’ve brought this week | 这是你本周第三次带东西 |
[00:31] | that’s disrupted school. | 来扰乱学校秩序了 |
[00:32] | First, it was the fake eyeball. | 先是假眼珠 |
[00:36] | Then it was the piñata. | 接着是皮纳塔 |
[00:38] | 炸土豆皮纳塔 Tator-tot-a-pi帽ata! | |
[00:40] | And now the grabber. | 现在又是夹夹棒 |
[00:42] | – This goes over here. – Stop it. | -这个放这里 -别闹 |
[00:43] | – And this goes over here. – Stop it, Louise. | -这个放这里 -别闹 露易丝 |
[00:44] | – And this will be easier over here. – Stop it! | -这个这边比较容易拿 -别闹了 |
[00:46] | You have clearly violated | 很明显你违反了 |
[00:47] | the “Three gag items and you’re out” rule, | “事不过三”的规定 |
[00:49] | so I’m going to have to give you… | 所以我要罚你 |
[00:50] | – detention. – Detention? Sure. | -课后留校 -课后留校 当然 |
[00:52] | Worth it. Now I’ll just take my grabber back, and… | 应该的 那我就拿回我的夹夹棒… |
[00:55] | Also, there’s someone here who wants to talk to you. | 另外 有人要和你谈谈 |
[00:57] | – There is? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[00:58] | Me. Distracts- His-Friendzo-Lorenzo. | 就是我 分心娃娃 |
[01:01] | – Oh, no. – Why do I disrupt-a everything? | -天 -我为什么要调皮捣蛋 |
[01:04] | Jeez, where do you get these dolls? | 天哪 你从哪弄来的这些娃娃 |
[01:06] | The Super Weird TherapDoll Outlet? | “无奇不有治愈娃娃商店”么 |
[01:08] | Hey, I made him. I knitted him. | 我自己做的 用手织的 |
[01:11] | You watch-a your mouth. | 你说话客气点 |
[01:12] | Okay, well, I’m just gonna take my grabber, | 好吧 我就拿回我的夹夹棒 |
[01:14] | – and I’ll see you in detention. – No, no, no, no, | -咱们课后留校时见 -不不不不 |
[01:16] | not-a so fast! | 等等 |
[01:17] | You think I’m just gonna give this back to you | 你觉得我会乖乖把这个还你 |
[01:19] | so you can distract more students? | 让你分散更多同学的注意力吗 |
[01:21] | Sister. | 没门儿 姑娘 |
[01:22] | This is going into my satchel. | 我要把它装包里 |
[01:23] | I’m taking it home. | 带它回家 |
[01:24] | What?! Oh, no, it isn’t going in your satchel. | 什么 不行 你可不能把它装包里 |
[01:27] | Going in-a the satchel. | 进去咯 |
[01:29] | Not going in the satchel. | 不能进 |
[01:30] | One-way ticket to-a satchel town. | 这可没有回头路哦 |
[01:33] | No, round-trip ticket back to my hand! | 不行 必须给我回头 |
[01:35] | Hope it had fun. | 它在你那儿已经玩儿够了 |
[01:36] | And… satcheled! | 进去了 |
[01:39] | No! | 不 |
[01:42] | Gene, can I practice my Spanish with you? | 吉恩 我能和你练习一下西班牙语吗 |
[01:44] | Como estas? Me llamo Tina. | 你好吗 我叫蒂娜[西语] |
[01:46] | Sounds great. You did it. | 说得不错 你做到了 |
[01:47] | Hey, Louise. You’re home late. | 露易丝 你回家晚了 |
[01:49] | – You get detention? – Yes! | -被留校了吧 -是的 |
[01:51] | But that’s not the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[01:52] | Frond took my Abumi-guchi grabber home with him! | 福旺德把我的鐙口夹夹棒带回家了 |
[01:54] | He stole it! | 他把它偷走了 |
[01:55] | Louise, I told you bringing that grabber | 露易丝 我早跟你说过 |
[01:57] | to school was a bad idea. | 把那个夹夹棒带到学校不是好主意 |
[01:58] | -Es no bueno. – Cheer up, Louise. | -那样不对[西语] -开心点露易丝 |
[02:00] | It’s Friday. Let’s do shots! | 今天是周五 咱去买醉吧 |
[02:01] | Hey, who’s got crazy weekend plans? | 你们谁有疯狂的周末计划呀 |
[02:04] | Well, tonight we’re having my sister Gayle over for dinner. | 今晚我妹妹盖尔要来我们家吃晚餐 |
[02:07] | She’s got some new mystery man, | 她会带来一位新的神秘男士 |
[02:08] | and things are getting serious. | 这次很认真哦 |
[02:10] | Wow. Spicy. How long they been dating? | 不错嘛 他们约会多久了 |
[02:12] | This will be their second date. | 这是他们第二次约会 |
[02:14] | Yeah. Longest relationship Gayle’s ever had. | 没错 这是盖尔维持的最长一段关系了 |
[02:16] | So, uh, that’s everyone who’s coming. Yup. | 就是他俩了 |
[02:19] | Nu-uh! Dad’s bringing a date, too. | 不对 老爸也会带一个伴儿 |
[02:21] | His name is Steve, and he’s a boy. | 他叫史蒂夫 是位男士 |
[02:22] | -Gene, hush! – Steve? Bob invited Steve? | -闭嘴吉恩 -鲍勃邀请了史蒂夫么 |
[02:25] | The guy who was in here the other day? | 就那天在这儿那男的 |
[02:26] | Mr. Interesting?! | “有趣”先生 |
[02:27] | Wow, that’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[02:32] | I’m very excited about this standing rib roast. | 我对这次买的前里脊肉很满意 |
[02:34] | Does everything have to be about your wiener?! | 你一定要句句不离你的蛋蛋吗 |
[02:36] | He knows. Bob, he knows. | 他知道了 鲍勃 他知道了 |
[02:37] | – What? – So, Bob, Steve? | -什么 -鲍勃 史蒂夫哈 |
[02:39] | Huh? Steve. Little dinner party? | 史蒂夫 晚餐小聚会吼 |
[02:41] | -Yes. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[02:42] | – Right. – Yeah. Well, he’s recently divorced | -很好 -他最近刚离婚 |
[02:44] | and probably looking to meet new people, | 也许正希望多跟人接触 |
[02:46] | – so I invited him over. – Yeah, yeah, I-I’m divorced. | -所以我请了他 -得了 我也离婚了 |
[02:47] | Everyone’s divorced! | 离婚的人多了去了 |
[02:49] | Well, also, he’s an archeologist. | 他还是位考古学家 |
[02:50] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. Like Indiana Jones. | -是吗 -有点像吉恩印弟安纳·琼斯 |
[02:50] | 《夺宝奇兵》系列中虚构人物 风俗学教授兼考古学家 | |
[02:52] | So I’ll be friends with Indiana Jones. | 所以我会和印弟安纳·琼斯成为朋友 |
[02:54] | – Man crush. – Man crush! | -搞基 -搞基 |
[02:56] | It’s not a man crush. | 不是搞基 |
[02:57] | I think it’s nice Dad is making a new friend. | 我觉得老爸交新朋友是件好事 |
[02:59] | Do you, Tina?! | 是吗 蒂娜 |
[03:00] | – Yes. – Sorry. What I meant to say is, | -是的 -抱歉 我的意思是说 |
[03:02] | I currently have no plans tonight. | 我今晚没有计划 |
[03:04] | That can’t be right. | 不可能啊 |
[03:05] | Oh. Well, Teddy, I mean, | 泰迪 那啥 |
[03:06] | Steve’s bringing his son, so, you know, | 史蒂夫要带他的儿子来 |
[03:08] | it’s gonna be, like, a boring, family-type thing. | 今晚只是很无聊的家庭聚餐 |
[03:10] | Son? What son? How old is he? | 儿子 什么儿子 多大了 |
[03:11] | Here, draw his body type. Go. | 来 给我画画他的身型 快 |
[03:13] | You know what? I just remembered. | 我刚想起来 |
[03:14] | I do have plans tonight, with… | 我今晚其实有计划 |
[03:16] | Charlie from the union. | 和工会的查理 |
[03:18] | And he’s pretty cool, too. | 他也很酷 |
[03:19] | That’s… good. | 很好 |
[03:20] | I think he’s calling right now. Charlie. | 我想是他来电话了 查理 |
[03:22] | – Teddy. – What’s that? | -泰迪 -你说什么 |
[03:25] | Teddy. Bobby, can you please hold on? | -泰迪 -鲍鲍 你能等等吗 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry. Your phone didn’t ring. | 抱歉 你的电话并没有响 |
[03:28] | Dang, I’m on the phone! | 我正在打电话 |
[03:29] | Right, right, right. Okay. | 行行行 好吧 |
[03:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:37] | These forks are dumb. | 这些叉子真丑 |
[03:38] | They look dumb. Why did we buy these? | 好丑 我们当初为什么要买它们 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God, it might be him! | 天哪 可能是他来了 |
[03:43] | Hello! | 你好 |
[03:44] | Oh, it’s just Gayle, everyone. | 各位 只是盖尔 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | So, where’s the mystery man? | 你的神秘男士呢 |
[03:49] | Oh, he’s running a little late. | 他要晚到一会 |
[03:50] | He got held up at work. | 工作上有事情耽搁了 |
[03:52] | Or maybe he’s dead! Oh, God, he’s dead! | 也许他死了 天哪 他死了 |
[03:54] | Okay, okay, calm down. | 好了 好了 冷静 |
[03:57] | It’s just, I’ve never been on a second date before | 只是 之前从未有人愿意见我第二面 |
[04:00] | that the other person knew about. | 我私自跟踪的不算 |
[04:02] | Oh! Why did he say yes? Is he gonna rob me? | 他为什么要答应呢 是要打劫我吗 |
[04:04] | He’s going on a second date ’cause he likes you. | 他答应是因为他喜欢你 |
[04:06] | – Do you like him? – I think so. | -你喜欢他吗 -我想是吧 |
[04:08] | I mean, he checks a lot of my boxes. | 他的确满足我对另一半的不少条件 |
[04:10] | He’s a man, he’s got a face, he can go outside. | 是个男的 有张脸 能出门 |
[04:14] | – Lock him down! – I just wish there was a way | -快把他拿下 -真希望有什么东西 |
[04:16] | I could know for sure that we were meant to be together. | 能让我确信我们命中注定该在一起 |
[04:20] | – Like a sign. – A sign? Like what? | -征兆之类的 -征兆 比如什么 |
[04:22] | Oh, you know, the usual. | 就是些寻常的东西 |
[04:23] | Like if we both got struck by lightning at the same time, | 比如我们同时被闪电击中 |
[04:26] | or if an eagle landed on his hand and whispered my name. | 或者一只老鹰落他手上 低语着我的名字 |
[04:31] | Yeah, that’s how you know it’s real. | 是的 这样你就知道就是他了 |
[04:33] | Or if he made me a gift. | 或者他给我做了一个礼物 |
[04:34] | Like, Linda, when we were kids, | 琳达 就像我们小时候 |
[04:36] | Alfie Constanelli made a portrait of you | 阿尔菲·康斯坦内利用自己的 |
[04:38] | out of his own hair and toenails. | 头发和脚指甲做了一个你 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:42] | I’ll get it! | 我去开门 |
[04:43] | It might be him! Hide me! | 可能是他 快把我藏起来 |
[04:45] | Wait. Don’t hide me. | 等等 别藏了 |
[04:46] | Give me a makeover, quick! | 给我变个装 快点 |
[04:48] | – Everyone, this is Steve. – Hello. | -各位 这位是史蒂夫 -你好 |
[04:50] | – I’m Gayle, and I’m on a date! – Oh, okay. | -我是盖尔 有男友了 -好吧 |
[04:52] | – He’ll be here any minute! – All-all right. | -他马上就来 -好吧 |
[04:54] | – He smells like pencils! – Thank you, Gayle. | -他身上有铅笔的味道 -谢谢你 盖尔 |
[04:56] | These are my kids Gene, Louise, and Tina. | 这是我的孩子 吉恩 露易丝 蒂娜 |
[04:58] | They’re okay after you get to know them. | 你了解他们后就会觉得他们很好 |
[05:00] | Nice to meet all of you. This is my son… | 很高兴见认识你们 这是我的儿子 |
[05:02] | Teenage boy with it going on. | 小鲜肉来啦 |
[05:03] | Teenage boy with it going on. | 小鲜肉来啦 |
[05:05] | – Zander. – Greetings. | – 赞德 -你好 |
[05:07] | Huh. You’re, um… So, that’s you. | 你…就是你啊 |
[05:09] | Hell-o. Chitty chitty bangs bangs. | 你好啊 |
[05:12] | So, uh, Steve, do you want… | 史蒂夫 你想 |
[05:13] | you want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[05:14] | Do you want wine? We have wine. | 你想喝酒吗 我们有酒 |
[05:16] | – I-I bought it. – Okay. | -我买的 -好吧 |
[05:16] | It was sort of expensive. | 挺贵的呢 |
[05:17] | – It is wine. – Easy, Bob. Bob. – Sure. | -是葡萄酒 – 淡定 鲍勃 -好 |
[05:19] | – Yeah. Yeah. – E… Easy. | -好好 -淡定 |
[05:20] | – Yeah, yeah. Okay. – Take it down a notch. | -是 是 好吧 -灭灭他的锐气 |
[05:21] | – Take it down a notch. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -别那么猴急 -好的 好的 |
[05:23] | It’s, uh, nice to have you over, Steve! | 你来了可真好 史蒂夫 |
[05:25] | Well, I’m just trying to get back out there | 我刚离婚 希望着出门 |
[05:26] | and make new friends after the divorce. | 交些新朋友 |
[05:28] | That’s also the title of the book I’m reading. | 我最近在看的一本书就叫 |
[05:30] | Get Back Out There and Make New Friends After the Divorce. | 《离婚后别躲在家里 交些新朋友》 |
[05:32] | Oh, that sounds good. What’s it… about? | 听上去不错 是讲什么的 |
[05:34] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[05:36] | That’s got to be him! | 他来了 |
[05:38] | – Phillip! – Oh, no. No, no, no, no. | -菲利普 -哦 不 不 不 |
[05:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:45] | Hi, Mr. Frond. | 嗨 福旺德老师 |
[05:46] | This is the guy, Aunt Gayle? | 盖尔姨妈 你说的人是他吗 |
[05:48] | This is the guy?! | 是他 |
[05:49] | Wait. You all know each other? | 等等 你们互相都认识 |
[05:51] | Um, Louise, Gene and Tina are students | 我是露易丝 吉恩和蒂娜 |
[05:54] | at the school where I counsel. | 学校的辅导员 |
[05:55] | Yeah, you know what? | 对 麻烦让一让 |
[05:56] | Let me just get the door here. | 让我把门 |
[05:57] | Just… gonna… | 把门给 |
[05:58] | …close this thing. | 关上 |
[05:59] | My foot’s caught in it. | 夹到我的脚了 |
[06:01] | – Let go of it! – My house! | -松开 -这是我的房子 |
[06:02] | My home! | 这是我家 |
[06:03] | Okay, I know Mr. Frond isn’t exactly our favorite person. | 好吧 我知道我们都不太喜欢福旺德先生 |
[06:06] | Great talk. Now let’s kick him out. | 说得好 我们把他赶出去 |
[06:08] | Dad, get the broom. | 老爸 去拿扫帚 |
[06:09] | Hey! We are not gonna ruin this for Gayle! | 不行 我们不能坏了盖尔的好事 |
[06:11] | She needs this! | 她需要约会 |
[06:12] | She is one cat death away from moving in with us! | 不然再死一只猫 她就该搬来和我们住了 |
[06:15] | Your mom’s right. We can’t ruin this for Gayle. | 你妈说得对 我们不能坏盖尔的好事 |
[06:17] | – Yes! – But more importantly, we can’t ruin this for me. | -对 -更重要的是也不能毁了我的好事 |
[06:19] | This dinner party will proceed smoothly! | 这次晚餐一定要顺利 |
[06:21] | I believe in you, Dad. | 我相信你 老爸 |
[06:23] | You’re a great entertainer. | 你很会招待人 |
[06:24] | Like a sweaty Martha Stewart. | 堪比大汗淋漓版的玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[06:25] | Can we talk about the game plan for the rib roast? | 咱能讨论一下里脊肉吗 |
[06:28] | It-it’ll be a little while, Gene. | 还有一会呢 吉恩 |
[06:29] | I’ll take my half now, whatever state it’s in. | 我先拿走我那份吧 烤到啥程度都行 |
[06:31] | It’s not cooked, Gene. It’s raw. | 现在还没烤 是生的 |
[06:33] | I do not mind. | 我不介意 |
[06:34] | Anyway, just so we’re clear, do not mess this date up! | 总之记清楚 不要搞砸这个约会 |
[06:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Secret post-meeting kid meeting. | 会后儿童秘密会议 |
[06:41] | We got to mess this date up. | 我们一定要搞砸这次约会 |
[06:43] | But, Louise, even though Mr. Frond | 露易丝 虽然福旺德老师 |
[06:44] | gives us detention all the time and is awful, | 总罚我们留堂 人也不好 |
[06:46] | that doesn’t mean he won’t make a great guidance counselor, | 没准将来 他会成为一个优秀的 |
[06:48] | slash, uncle some day. | 辅导员兼叔叔 |
[06:50] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[06:51] | Don’t you speak those words! | 收回这些话 |
[06:53] | Uncle Frond? Sick! | 福旺德叔叔 恶心 |
[06:55] | Our lives would be so intertwined. | 这样我们和他就要常打照面了 |
[06:57] | And the dolls. God, the dolls! | 还有他那些娃娃 那些要命的娃娃 |
[07:03] | It’s a nightmare! | 真是噩梦 |
[07:04] | Those dolls would be our cousins! | 那些娃娃会成为我们表弟 |
[07:06] | Gene gets it. Tina, you in? | 吉恩明白了 蒂娜 你呢 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Good. Now let’s talk strategy. | 很好 我们来讨论一下作战策略 |
[07:12] | We got to be subtle. | 一定要神不知 鬼不觉 |
[07:13] | So, should we convince Aunt Gayle | 我们是告诉盖尔姨妈 |
[07:14] | that Frond’s in the Mafia, or that he is a witch? | 福旺德是黑手党 还是说他是巫师呢 |
[07:16] | – Mafia witch! – Nice! | -黑手党巫师 -不错 |
[07:20] | Well, this is fun! | 很有意思嘛 |
[07:21] | So fun. | 真是太有意思了 |
[07:23] | So fun. | 太有意思 |
[07:24] | You know, I’m only ten, | 虽然我才十岁 |
[07:26] | but I’m a very mature ten. | 但内心已是成熟男人 |
[07:29] | That’s… nice. | 挺好的 |
[07:30] | In the lips. | 尤其是在有关嘴的技巧方面 |
[07:33] | I have to go help my dad. | 我得去帮我爸了 |
[07:35] | I think I smell something, | 我好像闻到什么 |
[07:37] | spilling. | 漏出来了 |
[07:38] | Damn. | 真是的 |
[07:40] | Back again. | 又回来了 |
[07:41] | Well, I checked on the rib roast. | 我看了一下里脊肉 |
[07:43] | Still gonna be a while. | 还要再等一会 |
[07:44] | But that just gives us more time to talk! | 不过这样我们可以多聊会天了 |
[07:46] | So, Steve, Mr. Archeologist, | 斯蒂夫 考古学家先生 |
[07:48] | is life for you just like one long Indiana Jones movie? | 你的生活就像《夺宝奇兵》那样吗 |
[07:53] | You know, I get that a lot. | 经常有人这么问 |
[07:54] | It’s… not like that at all. | 但其实一点都不像 |
[07:55] | Right. Right. | 对 当然 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry, but that movie is to archeology | 抱歉 但那部电影之于考古界 |
[07:58] | what Pretty Woman is to prostitution. | 就好比《风月俏佳人》之于卖淫圈 |
[08:00] | Who was a prostitute in Pretty Woman? | 《风月俏佳人》里有人卖淫么 |
[08:03] | They all were, honey! | 都在卖 亲爱的 |
[08:05] | Hey, how about some more wine, huh? | 要不要再来点酒 |
[08:08] | Mr. Frond, you haven’t touched yours. | 福旺德先生 你一点都没喝呢 |
[08:10] | I-I’m not really much of a drinker. | 我不是很爱喝酒 |
[08:12] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay. – There he goes. | -好吧 -这不就喝了嘛 |
[08:14] | So, how’d you two meet, huh? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[08:15] | Phillip and I go to the same cat salon. | 我和菲利普去同一家猫咪美容店 |
[08:19] | I took Dr. BoJangles in for a blowout, and there she was. | 我带波坚戈博士去做造型 她也在 |
[08:22] | That’s funny, coming from | 这话从黑手党巫师 |
[08:23] | a Mafia witch! – A what? | 嘴里说出来真有趣 -什么 |
[08:25] | It’s a witch that’s in the Mafia. Don’t play dumb. | 黑手党里的巫师 别装傻 |
[08:28] | Abort. Abort. Not working. | 计划中止 这招没用 |
[08:30] | I’m pretty sure they bought it. | 我很确定他们信了 |
[08:31] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[08:32] | So, Aunt Gayle, Phillip here is a real rule hound. | 盖尔姨妈 这位菲利普是个规矩控 |
[08:36] | Aren’t rules the worst? | 规矩什么的最讨厌了 |
[08:38] | Yuck, right? | 不是吗 |
[08:39] | No, I love rules! | 不 我喜欢规矩 |
[08:40] | I make ’em up for myself all the time. | 我总是自己给自己定规矩 |
[08:42] | Like every time I eat a ham sandwich, | 比如每次吃火腿三明治 |
[08:44] | I have to send $100 to a pig. | 我就要给猪100块 |
[08:46] | Or if I stay up all night, I won’t die. | 或者如果我整晚不睡 就不会死 |
[08:49] | Your rules rule. | 你的规矩太酷了 |
[08:51] | Oh, Phillip! | 菲利普 |
[08:54] | Steve, I-I don’t think | 斯蒂夫 我也觉得 |
[08:55] | So, Phillip, what is it that you do at the school exactly? | 菲利普 你在学校具体是做什么的 |
[08:55] | all archeologists are Indiana Jones. | 考古学家不是都像《夺宝奇兵》 |
[08:57] | – I-I…Sorry. – What? | -不好意思 -什么 |
[08:58] | – No, you-you go. – Go ahead. | -没事 你继续 -你说吧 |
[08:59] | – No, I… I… – Did you want to say something? | -没有 我 -你刚想说什么吗 |
[09:00] | I… I didn’t mean… | 我不是 |
[09:01] | – Phillip, what was it you were saying? – Forget it. | -菲利普 你刚想说什么 -算了 |
[09:03] | I am a guidance counselor, | 我是学校的辅导员 |
[09:04] | but I prefer the term “Emotion Coach.” | 但我更喜欢”情感导师”这个称呼 |
[09:06] | You know, Zander’s received some counseling | 赞德在我和前妻离婚后 |
[09:08] | since my wife and I separated. | 也接受过心理辅导 |
[09:10] | We’ve run into a few problems | 我们遇上点麻烦 |
[09:12] | that rhyme with schleptomaniac. | 和”掏窃癖”有关 |
[09:14] | I’m not a kleptomaniac! | 我没有偷窃癖 |
[09:15] | Where’d my coaster go? | 我的杯垫去哪儿了 |
[09:16] | Divorce is very hard for kids Zander’s age. | 离婚对赞德这个年纪的孩子来说很难过 |
[09:19] | I will often do divorce counseling | 我以后会经常为父母没离婚的孩子 |
[09:20] | for kids whose parents aren’t divorced, | 提前做离婚辅导 |
[09:22] | ’cause, you know, I can tell who’s not gonna make it. | 因为我能看出来那些家长会离婚 |
[09:24] | So, Mr. Frond, is it true that you’ve got a monkey butt?! | 福旺德老师 听说你长着猴屁股是真的吗 |
[09:28] | – I heard that. – Kids! | -我也听说过 -孩子们 |
[09:30] | Well, monkey butt or no monkey butt, | 有没有猴屁股不重要 |
[09:32] | Phillip here is, like, super tightly wound, Aunt Gayle. | 不过这位菲利普非常神经质 |
[09:35] | Like, so much wound. | 超级神经质 |
[09:37] | I’m tightly wound! | 我也很神经质 |
[09:39] | Sometimes I scream into a pillow. | 有时我会把脸埋在枕里上痛哭 |
[09:41] | I like to cry into a loaf of bread while I’m eating it! | 我是边吃面包边对着它哭 |
[09:45] | Louise, can you please go away and come back | 露易丝 你可不可以去旁边待一会 |
[09:47] | with a smile on your face and no words coming out of it? | 然后换上笑容 闭上嘴 再回来 |
[09:50] | – Thank you! – Sure! | -谢谢 -当然 |
[09:51] | – Good. Good. – Sure. | -很好 -当然 |
[09:54] | At least I can get my grabber back. | 至少能拿回我的夹夹棒 |
[09:57] | What the…? | 这是 |
[09:58] | “Dear Gayle, to commemorate our second date, | “亲爱的盖尔 为纪念我们第二次约会 |
[10:01] | “I made this doll out of the yarn | 我用我已故祖母的披肩 |
[10:02] | from my dead grandmother’s shawl.” | 做了这个娃娃” |
[10:05] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[10:06] | What is it? | 这是什么玩意 |
[10:07] | I think it’s supposed to be Aunt Gayle. | 我觉得应该是盖尔姨妈 |
[10:10] | Well, then who’s that lady in the living room? | 那客厅里那位是谁 |
[10:12] | You guys, don’t you see? He made her something! | 你们没看到吗 他给她做东西了 |
[10:15] | Gayle might think this is one of her sign things! | 盖尔可能会觉得这就是征兆 |
[10:18] | If Frond gives this to her tonight, | 如果福旺德真的给了她 |
[10:19] | it could seal the deal forever! | 他们在一起可能就是板上钉钉的事了 |
[10:21] | We got to hide this doll until | 我们必须把这娃娃藏起来 |
[10:22] | we’ve successfully broken them up. | 直到成功拆散他们 |
[10:24] | But, Louise, Aunt Gayle and Mr. Frond | 可是 露易丝 盖尔姨妈和福旺德老师 |
[10:26] | are actually pretty good for each other. | 其实挺般配的 |
[10:27] | They’re so crazy, they just might work. | 他们都不太正常 也许就该在一起 |
[10:29] | Tina, you sound ridiculous. Now listen up. | 蒂娜 你真是搞笑 听我说 |
[10:31] | We’ve been targeting Frond, but Aunt Gayle’s the one | 我们的目标一直是福旺德 但其实盖尔姨妈 |
[10:34] | that’s scared of all this dating stuff. | 才是怕约会的人 |
[10:36] | We got to convince her that love will destroy her. | 我们必须要让她相信 爱情会毁了她 |
[10:39] | – Gene, we’re gonna need some instruments. – About time. | -吉恩 我们得用到乐器 -是时候了 |
[10:41] | – Tina, you’re taking Spanish now, sí? – What? | -蒂娜在学西语 是吗[西语] -啥 |
[10:43] | You’re taking Spanish now, yes? | 你在学西语 是吗 |
[10:45] | Oh. Sí. | 哦 是[西语] |
[10:46] | All right. | 好 |
[10:47] | Let’s sing this romance into a no-mance, people. | 同志们 我们要把这罗曼史唱成”没曼史” |
[10:50] | Still not done. | 还没好呢 |
[10:51] | Hey, so things are going pretty good out there | 所以说我和史蒂夫之间 |
[10:54] | with me and Steve, right? | 没什么问题 对吧 |
[10:55] | No. | 有 |
[10:56] | I know. I know it’s bad. I don’t get it. | 我知道 我知道很糟 真不懂为什么 |
[10:58] | – Well, he’s kind of a dud. – He’s not a dud. | -他挺废柴的 -他才不废柴 |
[11:00] | He’s an archeologist and he’s amazing. | 他是个了不起的考古学家 |
[11:04] | Teddy keeps texting me to say he didn’t mean to text me, | 泰迪一直给我发消息说他发错消息了 |
[11:06] | he meant to text Charlie. | 他本想发给查理的 |
[11:07] | Listen, Bob, I think you’re just | 听着 鲍勃 我觉得你太热脸 |
[11:08] | coming on a little strong with Steve. | 贴史蒂夫的冷屁股了 |
[11:10] | You got to play hard to get. | 你得欲擒故纵 |
[11:11] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -你这么觉得吗 -是啊 |
[11:13] | – Give him a bit of a chase. – All right. | -让他来贴你 -好吧 |
[11:15] | – I-I can do that. – That’s it. | -我 我可以的 -那就对了 |
[11:16] | You want some of this? Yeah. | 想追我吗 |
[11:18] | Well, you can’t have it! | 没那么容易 |
[11:19] | And we all looked at each other, and we just smiled. | 然后我们就看着对方 笑而不语 |
[11:23] | Was that too loud? | 哇太大声了吗 |
[11:24] | I do not usually drink. | 我平常不喝酒的 |
[11:25] | But I do now! | 但我现在喝了 |
[11:28] | Anyway, that was the most exciting dig of my whole career. | 总之这是我考古生涯最激精彩的一挖 |
[11:31] | Crap. I missed his story. | 完蛋 我错过他的故事了 |
[11:33] | Steve, what was your most exciting dig? | 史蒂夫 你挖到什么精彩的了 |
[11:35] | Oh, I was just saying that… | 我是在说 |
[11:36] | – Bob, no. – Never mind. | -鲍勃 别 -当我没问 |
[11:37] | Uh, he doesn’t want to hear it. | 他不想知道 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I got my own stuff going on. | 没错 我还有好多其它事儿要关心 |
[11:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention. | 女士们先生们 大家注意了 |
[11:43] | – We would like to serenade all of you tonight… – What? No. | -请欣赏助兴夜曲 -什么 别 |
[11:45] | …with an old Spanish ballad entitled “Amor, Por Favor.” | 西班牙民谣《爱情》 |
[11:49] | I will translate. | 我会翻译的 |
[11:52] | *Buenos Dias, Como estas * | *早上好 你好吗[西语]* |
[11:55] | Love is like a beautiful flower. | 爱如繁花般绚烂 |
[11:58] | *Me llamo Tina * | *我的名字叫蒂娜[西语]* |
[12:00] | But it can also be dangerous, like a tiger with a gun. | 亦似持枪猛虎般危险 |
[12:03] | – I don’t think that means that. – Louise… | -肯定不是那意思 -露易丝 |
[12:05] | *El perro es grande * | *狗很棒[西语]* |
[12:08] | I mean, look at Steve. | 看看史蒂夫 |
[12:09] | Divorce. Pain. Nothingness. | 离婚 痛苦 一无所有 |
[12:11] | Sorry, Steve. | 抱歉 史蒂夫 |
[12:12] | No, no. It’s true. | 不不 你说的对 |
[12:13] | *Donde esta El bao? * | *洗手间怎么走[西语]* |
[12:17] | Stay single forever, protect your heart, | 珍爱生命 保持单身 |
[12:20] | avoid guidance counselors. | 对辅导员说不 |
[12:21] | The end. | 曲终 |
[12:23] | El singer is muy caliente. | 这歌手太正了 |
[12:26] | Oh. Must be right if it’s in Spanish. | 既然是西班牙语 肯定错不了 |
[12:29] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[12:29] | Well, I’m gonna go check on that rib roast again. | 好吧 我再去看下里脊肉 |
[12:32] | A-And I’m going to go… get something. A gift! | 我要去拿个东西 一个礼物 |
[12:36] | W-wait! Don’t go! | 等等等 别去 |
[12:37] | There’s another verse! Come back! | 还有一段呢 回来 |
[12:39] | Gene! Tina! | 吉恩 蒂娜 |
[12:41] | *La la la la Spanish la la la * | *啦啦啦啦西班牙语啦啦啦* |
[12:44] | It’s gone! | 它不见了 |
[12:46] | – You took it! – Took what, Phillip? | -你拿走了 -拿走什么 菲利普 |
[12:48] | How do people drink and then move around? | 大家喝了酒都是怎么走路的 |
[12:51] | I got to throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[12:54] | Louise! | 露易丝 |
[12:54] | – Who’s hungry? – Me! | -谁饿了呀 -我 |
[12:58] | Phillip? | 菲利普 |
[13:01] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:03] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[13:03] | Yeah. He sounds… good. | 是啊 他听起来…不错 |
[13:05] | I know this might be a bad time, but dinner’s ready, | 我知道这话说的不是时候 但晚饭好了 |
[13:07] | so if we could just all make our way toward the table… | 所以我们可以挪到桌子那… |
[13:10] | You go ahead! | 你们去吧 |
[13:11] | Has anyone seen Zander? | 有人看见赞德了吗 |
[13:12] | – I didn’t take anything. – Wait, what? | -我什么都没偷 -等等 什么 |
[13:14] | But you took my breath away. | 但你偷走了我的心 |
[13:17] | So, we have had a wonderful time, | 我们今晚玩得很开心 |
[13:19] | – but we are… – No-no-no-no-no! | -但我们 -不不不不不 |
[13:20] | Don’t say you’re gonna leave. | 别说你要走了 |
[13:21] | Look, Steve, I was acting weird before. | 听着 史蒂夫 我之前举止有点奇怪 |
[13:23] | That was Linda’s dumb idea. Hey. | 那都是琳达的馊主意 |
[13:25] | But I don’t want to play games with you. | 但我不想和你玩这种把戏 |
[13:28] | So just come have some of my rib roast. | 所以来吃点我做的里脊肉吧 |
[13:30] | Let him go! I’ll take his! | 让他走好了 我代他吃 |
[13:31] | – Gene. – O-Okay, we’ll… we’ll stay. | -吉恩 -好把 我们 我们不走 |
[13:34] | All right! | 好嘞 |
[13:34] | This is a great dinner party! | 这晚饭简直了 |
[13:36] | Phillip, keep… keep doing your throw-ups! | 菲利普 你继续吐你的吧 |
[13:38] | Come out when you’re ready. | 好了就出来吧 |
[13:40] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们几个要去哪 |
[13:41] | To Rib Roast Junction! Toot toot! | 里脊肉路口 嘟嘟 |
[13:44] | What did you take from Mr. Frond? | 你们拿了福旺德什么东西 |
[13:45] | She took my dead grandma shawl doll! | 她拿走了我用过世祖母披肩做的娃娃 |
[13:47] | Dead grandma shawl doll? What the hell is that? | 过世祖母披肩做的娃娃吗 那是什么鬼 |
[13:49] | It sounds weird when you say it. | 你说出来就很诡异了 |
[13:51] | Oh, what’s the difference? | 算了 没差了 |
[13:53] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[13:54] | I’m never gonna find anybody! | 我不会有人要了 |
[13:56] | Maybe I can knit myself a wife. | 我给自己织一个老婆得了 |
[13:58] | You could call her Yarnessa. | 你可以喊她雅内萨 |
[14:00] | Louise! You are gonna give back | 露易丝 你得赶紧 |
[14:01] | that doll thing right now! | 把娃娃还回去 |
[14:02] | – Okay, hear me out… – Look at my eyes. | -好 听我… -看着我的眼睛 |
[14:05] | You see how crazy they are? | 看到我有多抓狂了吗 |
[14:07] | Now! | 现在就去 |
[14:09] | – But it was right here! – Okay, Louise. | -但我就放这的 -行了 露易丝 |
[14:12] | Here’s what’s gonna happen if you don’t produce | 你要是不交出那 |
[14:13] | that dead grandma doll… whatever. | 去世祖母娃娃什么的 |
[14:15] | You’re gonna be so grounded | 我就要罚你禁足 |
[14:16] | you’re gonna grow roots, Miss Missy! | 你就在这生根吧 姑娘 |
[14:18] | Yikes! Ah! Oh, and the chores! | 哦对了 还要干杂活 |
[14:20] | You’re gonna wash the kitchen floor, | 你要去擦厨房地板 |
[14:22] | the bathroom floor, the basement floor, | 浴室地板 地下室地板 |
[14:24] | all the floors! | 所有的地板 |
[14:24] | So many floors! | 好多地板 |
[14:26] | Is anyone kind of excited | 有人像我一样期待 |
[14:27] | about how clean our house is gonna be? | 我们整洁一新的家吗 |
[14:29] | Mr. Frond? | 福旺德先生 |
[14:30] | You ready to come out? | 你能出来了吗 |
[14:32] | Gayle’s waiting for you. | 盖尔在等你呢 |
[14:35] | Okay, he’s not ready. | 好吧 他还没好 |
[14:37] | There you go. And a little sauce. | 这个给你 再加点酱 |
[14:40] | So Mr. Frond is gonna be a little while in the bathroom. | 福旺德先生还要再呆一会 |
[14:43] | What a cutie he is, huh? | 他真可爱 不是吗 |
[14:44] | I can’t get the English version | 那首西班牙歌曲的 |
[14:46] | of that Spanish song out of my head. | 英文版在我脑中挥之不去 |
[14:48] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[14:49] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna die alone! | 天哪 我要孤独终老了 |
[14:51] | There she goes. | 她又来了 |
[14:52] | Steve, how’s the food? | 史蒂夫 好吃吗 |
[14:54] | Do you love it or do you love it? | 你是喜欢吃呢还是喜欢吃呢 |
[14:55] | Oh, no, you look bad. | 你看起来不是很好 |
[14:57] | Is there cream in this sauce? | 这酱里有奶油吗 |
[14:59] | In the creme fraiche? | 鲜奶油里吗 |
[15:00] | Uh, yeah, a little bit. | 嗯 有一点 |
[15:01] | Okay, do you have a bathroom without a man in it? | 你这还有空的厕所吗 |
[15:03] | We have one in the restaurant. I can let you in. | 餐厅有一个 我可以带你去 |
[15:05] | But here’s a little rib roast without sauce on it… | 但这有不带酱的里脊肉 |
[15:07] | No, absolutely not. We got to move. | 不 真心不用了 快带我去厕所 |
[15:08] | Yup, got it. | 好吧 |
[15:10] | Quicker. Quickly, please. | 快点 快点 拜托 |
[15:11] | – Oh, God! – Much quicker than this! | -天哪 -再快点啊 |
[15:12] | My keys! I can’t get ’em off my… | 我的钥匙 我拿不出 |
[15:14] | I-I don’t understand. I put the doll right there. | 我不懂了 我把娃娃就放这的 |
[15:16] | Well, where did it go? | 那它去哪了 |
[15:18] | Maybe it finally became a real girl! | 也许它真变成小女孩了 |
[15:22] | Zander! | 赞德 |
[15:23] | What’s shakin’? | 有啥事 |
[15:24] | Those cargo shorts | 你那短裤看起来 |
[15:25] | are looking awfully full, buddy. | 装了不少货啊 兄弟 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[15:28] | We know you took the doll, Zander. | 我们知道娃娃是你偷的 赞德 |
[15:30] | Empty your pockets. | 把口袋翻出来 |
[15:31] | I would love to, | 我很愿意 |
[15:32] | but, uh, it’s so cold in here, | 但这里太冷了 |
[15:34] | I should get a sweater from the car! | 我要去车上拿件毛衣 |
[15:36] | Klepto’s on the move! | 偷窃癖跑了 |
[15:38] | I’m not a klepto! | 我不是偷窃癖 |
[15:46] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好呀 |
[15:47] | Nothing at all in my pockets, by the way. | 我兜里啥都没有 |
[15:49] | You were asking about that before. | 你刚才问我来着 |
[15:50] | There’s the doll! | 娃娃在那儿 |
[15:51] | In the storm drain! | 在下水道那儿 |
[15:52] | What? I don’t think so. | 什么 我看不是啊 |
[15:54] | Hey, do you ever just want to stomp? | 你们有时会不会突然想踩两脚 |
[15:56] | – Your street… is so… – No! | -这街道… -不 |
[15:57] | – Good… for stomping! – No! Stop it! No! No! | -踩起来真爽 -不 停下 不不 |
[15:58] | – No! – Stomp! | -不 -踩 |
[16:00] | It’s all right. | 还好嘛 |
[16:02] | Steve? Uh, I’m sorry. | 史蒂夫 抱歉 |
[16:04] | I didn’t know you were… creme… intolerant. | 我不知道你…不能吃奶油 |
[16:06] | No need to talk to me while I’m in here, please. | 这会儿别跟我说话了 拜托 |
[16:08] | Right. Well… just, you know, take your time and… | 好吧 那你…慢慢… |
[16:11] | You’re still doing it right now. | 你还在跟我说话 |
[16:12] | I know. I’m sorry. It’s, uh, like… | 我知道 对不起 |
[16:14] | So you’re still there, right? | 你还没走 对吗 |
[16:15] | You’re still out there? | 你还在外面呢 |
[16:16] | Yes. I don’t know why. I-I am. | 是的 我也不知道自己为何不走 |
[16:17] | Perfect! Now the doll’s gone | 好极了 娃娃没了 |
[16:19] | and we’re all getting grounded. | 这下我们都要被禁足了 |
[16:21] | Wait, are we getting grounded, too? | 等下 我们也要吗 |
[16:22] | I thought Mom was talking to you. | 老妈不是在跟你讲话吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah, she was making a lot of eye contact with you | 对 她一直看着你来着 |
[16:26] | and saying your name a lot. | 还多次提到你的名字 |
[16:28] | Oh, fine, so it’s all my fault | 得 所以怪我咯 |
[16:29] | just because it was my idea to take the doll | 就因为我提出要拿走娃娃 |
[16:31] | and break up Frond and Gayle and sing a Spanish ballad | 唱诋毁爱情的西班牙民谣 |
[16:34] | about the dangers of love. Sure! | 来拆散福旺德和盖尔么 行啊 |
[16:36] | – Blame me! – Okay. Okay. | -尽管怪我 -好 |
[16:37] | – It’s your fault. – You need to work on yourself. | -确实是你的错 -你真得改改了 |
[16:40] | Don’t you dare. | 你凭什么这样跟我说话 |
[16:41] | You’re squeezing my cheeks. | 别挤我脸蛋啊 |
[16:43] | Wait a sec. What’s wrong with me? | 等下 我这是怎么了 |
[16:44] | This is great! The doll’s gone, | 这不正好吗 娃娃没了 |
[16:46] | Frond can’t give it to Gayle. | 福旺德没法送盖尔了 |
[16:47] | Zander will confess that he got rid of the doll, | 只要赞德去坦白是他搞没了娃娃 |
[16:50] | and Louise a-no-get-a grounded. | 露易丝就不会被禁足啦 |
[16:52] | And why would I confess? | 我干嘛要坦白 |
[16:54] | Because in return, you will get… | 因为作为回报 你会得到… |
[16:57] | a kiss with Tina. | 蒂娜的一个吻 |
[16:58] | – Oh, my. – What? | -我天 -什么 |
[17:00] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:01] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好吧 成交 |
[17:03] | I will just prepare my mouth. | 我先摆好姿势 |
[17:06] | Confess first, then kiss. | 先坦白 再接吻 |
[17:08] | Half now, half later. | 现在亲一半 事后再一半 |
[17:09] | All later, none now. | 事后再亲 没商量 |
[17:10] | Okay, fine, but no tongue! | 好吧 但不要舌吻 |
[17:12] | I’m only ten and I’m not ready! | 我才十岁 还没准备好 |
[17:13] | – Deal! – Louise. | -成交 – 露易丝 |
[17:15] | What? Why are you looking at me like that? | 干嘛 干嘛那样看我 |
[17:17] | ‘Cause you got to kiss a klepto? | 因为你要亲偷窃癖么 |
[17:19] | – I’m not a klepto. – Then what? | -我不是偷窃癖 -那是什么 |
[17:21] | Cut it out. | 得了吧 |
[17:23] | What? | 怎样 |
[17:23] | You think I should want Aunt Gayle to be happy | 你觉得我该希望盖尔姨妈幸福 |
[17:26] | because she’s our aunt and we love her? | 因为她是我们姨妈而我们爱她么 |
[17:29] | You’re saying I’m being selfish?! | 你是怪我太自私吗 |
[17:30] | A selfish brat?! | 你骂我是自私鬼吗 |
[17:32] | Is that what you’re saying?! | 那就是你要说的吗 |
[17:34] | Oh, gosh darn it! | 该死 |
[17:35] | Son of a bitch! Damn you, Tina! | 王八蛋 去死吧 蒂娜 |
[17:37] | You’re right, okay? | 你是对的 满意了吗 |
[17:39] | You don’t have to yell at me! | 别跟我嚷嚷了 |
[17:40] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[17:42] | Tina, take it easy. | 蒂娜 淡定 |
[17:43] | But how are we gonna get the dang doll out of the sewer? | 但我们要怎么把娃娃从下水道里捡回来呢 |
[17:47] | I know how. | 我知道了 |
[17:51] | Just a quick walk-by. That’s not weird. | 就路过而已 没啥古怪的 |
[17:53] | A walk-by and a ding-dong ditch. Huh? | 路过 再来个门铃恶作剧 |
[17:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:57] | Oh. Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 泰迪 |
[17:58] | Uh, Steve needed to use the bathroom. | 史蒂夫在上厕所 |
[18:00] | – It’s a long story. – Oh, me? | -说来话长 -你问我吗 |
[18:02] | I’m just coming back from an amazing night with Charlie. | 我刚和查理度过了美妙的一晚 |
[18:04] | We, uh, whoa… we did it all, you know? | 我们…干了好多事儿 |
[18:07] | We… Talk about wow! | 我们…说说现在吧 |
[18:09] | Anyhoosie doosie, how’s your night going? | 你今晚过得如何 |
[18:11] | – Not great. – Not great? | -不太好 -不太好 |
[18:13] | But you made rib roast. | 你不是做了前里脊肉吗 |
[18:15] | It kind of sort of gave Steve diarrhea. | 好像貌似让史蒂夫拉肚子了 |
[18:17] | Like, right away. Oh. | 就是现在 |
[18:18] | Also, I just don’t think… he’s that into me. | 还有 我感觉…他不怎么喜欢我 |
[18:21] | Not into you? | 不喜欢你 |
[18:22] | Not into you? He’s in there?! | 不喜欢你 他在里面吗 |
[18:24] | – Teddy… Hey! Listen up! Steve! | -泰迪 -你给我听着 史蒂夫 |
[18:26] | Okay, now we got another person talking to me? | 所以是又来了一个人吗 |
[18:28] | Teddy, it’s okay, please… | 泰迪 没事的 别… |
[18:29] | No, no, no, no, Bob. Let me talk. | 不不不 鲍勃 别拦我 |
[18:30] | This guy out here invites you to dinner in his house, | 这朋友不仅邀请你到他家用晚餐 |
[18:34] | he slaves over that beautiful rib roast, | 还给你做了漂亮的前里脊肉 |
[18:35] | and you’re not into him? | 你居然说不喜欢他 |
[18:37] | Who do you think you are, Indiana Jones or something? | 你以为自己谁呢 印第安纳·琼斯么 |
[18:39] | I’m not Indiana Jones. | 我不是印第安纳·琼斯 |
[18:40] | He doesn’t like that comparison. | 他讨厌那种比较 |
[18:42] | What are you, too busy fighting Nazis? | 怎样 你是在忙着杀纳粹吗 |
[18:43] | – Well, guess what? – I don’t fight Nazis. | -听好了 -我不杀纳粹 |
[18:46] | Then you don’t deserve him. | 你也配不上他 |
[18:46] | He’s an amazing guy, | 他人超好 |
[18:47] | and he makes really good burgers, and he’s my friend! | 做的汉堡也超美味 他是我朋友 |
[18:50] | Teddy… thanks. | 泰迪 谢谢你 |
[18:52] | Got a little worked up there. | 激动了点 |
[18:54] | My therapist says I take these things too seriously. | 我的治疗师说我遇事太认真了 |
[18:56] | Made a lot of calls to her tonight! | 我今晚跟她通了好多次话 |
[19:00] | All right, where is everybody? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[19:02] | Louise’s head is in the sewer! | 露易丝的头伸进下水道了 |
[19:03] | Louise, what are you doing? | 露易丝 你在干嘛 |
[19:04] | Get your head out of there! | 快把头拿出来 |
[19:05] | Mom, Dad, no! She’s in the gutter for a reason. | 老妈老爸 别啊 她伸进去是有原因的 |
[19:08] | – Is that my spatula? – Is that my necklace? | -那是我的抹刀吗 -我的项链 |
[19:10] | Weird, very weird. | 奇怪 太奇怪了 |
[19:12] | Got it! | 捡到了 |
[19:13] | Is that me? | 那是我吗 |
[19:15] | Yes. Mr. Frond made it for you | 是的 福旺德老师用他 |
[19:17] | out of his dead grandma’s shawl, and I took it. | 过世祖母的披肩给你做的 被我拿走了 |
[19:19] | I was trying to keep you two apart, | 我想拆散你俩来着 |
[19:21] | and… I guess that was wrong. | 看来是我错了 |
[19:23] | But then look who turned it all around and saved the day. | 但再看看是谁扭转了局面 拯救了一切 |
[19:25] | I did. | 是我哦 |
[19:27] | Louise Belcher. Hero. | 露易丝·贝尔彻 英雄 |
[19:29] | He… he made it? For me? | 他…他亲手为我做的吗 |
[19:31] | It’s one of the signs! Oh! | 这就是征兆啊 |
[19:33] | Don’t touch it, don’t touch it. | 别摸 别摸 |
[19:34] | Oh, she’s touching it. | 好吧 已经摸了 |
[19:35] | I love it, I love it, I love it. Oh, I love it! | 我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[19:37] | Steve, do you maybe have something | 史蒂夫 你是不是有话 |
[19:39] | you want to say to Bob? | 跟鲍勃说呢 |
[19:40] | I-I guess I’ve been a little standoffish tonight, | 我想我今晚确实有些太冷漠了 |
[19:42] | and for that, I’d like to say that I’m sorry. | 为此 我想跟你道歉 |
[19:44] | And then, Bob, do you want to say anything to Steve? | 鲍勃 你有话要对史蒂夫说吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah. I mean, I may have been a little… | 有 我 我今晚有点… |
[19:49] | overeager about this dinner party. | 热情过度了 |
[19:52] | Will you two just hug already?! | 快给对方一个抱抱 |
[19:53] | Okay, fine, I’ll get in on it, too. | 哎唷 我也加入 |
[19:57] | Teddy, let go. | 泰迪 松手 |
[19:58] | Zander, you ready to hit the road? | 赞德 我们回家吧 |
[19:59] | Wait for me, Tina. | 等我 蒂娜 |
[20:01] | Probably not. | 算了吧 |
[20:02] | I’m keeping your retainer! | 你的牙套护圈在我这儿哦 |
[20:03] | Oh, I kind of need that back. | 请还给我 |
[20:05] | No, you don’t. You’re perfect the way you are! | 你用不上 现在就已经很完美了 |
[20:07] | No, I really do need… Oh, he’s gone. | 不 我真的需要…他走了 |
[20:09] | Teddy, you want to come up for dinner? | 泰迪 要不要上去吃晚餐 |
[20:11] | Uh, you know, it’s getting late. | 太晚了 |
[20:12] | I’m gonna take a rain check. | 这次先帮我记着 |
[20:14] | Phillip, please open the door. | 菲利普 拜托开门 |
[20:16] | I know. It’s over. | 我知道 一切都结束了 |
[20:18] | You don’t throw up in the bathroom, | 又是在厕所里乱吐一通 |
[20:19] | wipe your mouth on a maxi pad | 又是用卫生棉擦嘴 |
[20:20] | and get a third date. | 第三次约会是没戏了 |
[20:25] | All right, well, | 好了 |
[20:26] | let’s just go eat the cold rib roast. | 我们回去吃冷掉的里脊肉吧 |
[20:28] | Cold rib roast! | 冷里脊耶 |
[20:30] | Hey, Louise. You did the right thing. | 露易丝 你做了对的选择 |
[20:32] | – I know. – I’m proud of you. | -我知道 -我为你感到骄傲 |
[20:33] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. | 得得 我知道了 |
[20:34] | You know, love is a funny thing. | 爱是件很奇怪的东西 |
[20:35] | You just got to… | 你得… |
[20:36] | Tina! Can we not watch | 拜托蒂娜 咱能不看 |
[20:37] | Aunt Gayle and Mr. Frond make out?! | 盖尔姨妈和福旺德老师亲热吗 |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah. Sure. Sure. But, um, good job. | 对 好好 技术不错嘛 |
[20:42] | *Buenos Dias, Como estas * | *早上好 你好吗* |
[20:45] | Love is like a beautiful flower. | 爱如繁花般美丽 |
[20:47] | *Me llamo Tina* | *我的名字叫蒂娜* |
[20:49] | But it can also be dangerous, like a tiger with a gun. | 亦似持枪猛虎般危险 |
[20:53] | *El perro es grande * | *狗很棒* |
[20:56] | I mean, look at Steve. | 看看史蒂夫 |
[20:57] | Divorce. Pain. Nothingness. | 离婚 痛苦 一无所有 |
[20:59] | Sorry, Steve. | 抱歉 史蒂夫 |
[21:01] | * ?Donde esta El ba?o?* | *洗手间怎么走* |
[21:05] | Stay single forever, protect your heart, | 珍爱生命 保持单身 |
[21:08] | avoid guidance counselors. | 对辅导员说不 |
[21:09] | The end. | 完 |
[21:15] | *La la la la Spanish la la la. * | *啦啦啦西班牙话啦啦啦* |