Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Look at you. 看看你
[00:21] You don’t even know how beautiful you are. 都不知道自己有多美
[00:23] That’s what makes you so beautiful. 这让你变得更美了
[00:24] Well, I heard that turkey’s had a ton of work done. 我听说火鸡可做了不少整容手术
[00:26] Had his head chopped off, 切掉了脑袋
[00:28] skin removed, big ol’ boobs… 剥了皮 还丰了胸
[00:30] *It’s Thanksgiving * *感恩节来啦
[00:31] *Thanksgiving for everybody* *大家的感恩节*
[00:33] *’Cept for Europeans.* *除了欧洲人*
[00:35] Don’t worry about the Europeans. 不用担心欧洲人
[00:36] They’re fine. They’ve got tapas. 他们好得很 有餐前小吃
[00:38] And Belgium. 有比利时
[00:39] And Leonardo DiCaprio, eight months out of the year. 还一年八个月都能看见小李子
[00:41] Okay, turkey’s in. 好了 火鸡进烤箱了
[00:43] Now time to make everything else. 现在该准备其它东西了
[00:44] Potatoes, hello, good to see you. 土豆 你好 很高兴见到你
[00:46] Carrots, you’re gonna be… pretty good. 胡萝卜 你会…很美味
[00:48] I mean, you’re not potatoes, but you’re fine. 你们不是土豆 但也不错
[00:50] Would you say Dad and Thanksgiving 你们说老爸和感恩节
[00:52] sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G? 会坐在树上 “几一诶无恩”吗
[00:55] I would kiss Thanksgiving, Louise. 我很乐意和感恩节接吻 露易丝
[00:57] Its kiss would be salty and delicious. 这个吻口感一定超棒
[00:59] Like a mermaid. 就像和美人鱼接吻
[01:00] Okay, I better go get Gayle 好了 我得去接盖尔了
[01:01] before I forget to get Gayle. 不然该忘了
[01:04] Why can’t she drive herself? 她为什么不能自己开车来
[01:05] Come on, Bob. She sprained her ankle. 别这样 鲍勃 她扭伤了脚踝
[01:07] She says she can’t drive. 她说开不了车了
[01:08] She also said she can’t use toothpaste 她还说她用不了牙刷
[01:10] because she’s afraid she’ll get addicted. 因为她害怕她会上瘾
[01:12] – Bob. – Fine. But I should get her, Lin. -鲍勃 -好吧 但应该我去接她 琳
[01:14] – It’s really snowy out. – So? -外面雪下好大 -那又怎样
[01:17] Remember the last time you drove our car in the snow? 还记得上次你在雪地里开车吗
[01:20] Oh, no! 不要啊
[01:23] Oh, right. 好吧
[01:24] How’d she sprain her ankle? 她怎么崴的脚
[01:25] She said she slipped on salsa 她说在跳萨尔萨舞的时候
[01:26] while she was salsa dancing. 被番茄辣酱滑倒了
[01:28] Poor Gayle. And to make it worse, 可怜的盖尔 更糟的是
[01:30] she’s down in the dumps ’cause Mr. Frond dumped her. 福旺德先生甩了她 她很沮丧
[01:32] I know just the guy to set her up with. 我可以帮他介绍个对象
[01:34] Oh, wait, I was thinking of Mr. Frond. Never mind. 等等 我想的就是福旺德先生 算了
[01:36] All right. So who wants to come with me? 好吧 谁想和我一起去
[01:38] What?! It’s snowing! 开什么玩笑 在下雪哎
[01:39] Yeah. You’re a kid. Kids love snow. 是的 可你们是小孩 小孩都爱雪啊
[01:41] Take it easy, Norman Rockwell. 别天真了 以为自己是诺曼·洛克威尔么
[01:41] 美国插画家 代表作有 《雪地里的圣诞老人和童子军》
[01:43] I’m more into rain now. 我现在更喜欢下雨
[01:44] Fine. I’ll go by myself, but just… 好吧 我自己去 但是
[01:46] no one touch anything while I’m gone. 我走后谁也不许碰任何东西
[01:48] Stay away from the oven. 离烤箱远点
[01:49] Calm down. No one wants to cook, you weirdo. 省省吧 除了你谁会想做菜 怪咖
[01:52] If anything happens, don’t call AAA, 如果有事发生 别打AAA
[01:54] because we don’t have them 我们不能享受他们的服务
[01:55] and we owe them money from when we did! 因为我们还欠着他们钱呢
[01:58] I hope you’re over the river 我希望你们已经开过了河
[01:59] and through the woods to Grandmother’s house already, 穿过了森林 到达你祖母家了
[02:01] because we’re looking at a nasty 今天的感恩节暴风雪可是
[02:02] Thanksgiving blizzard, folks. 来势汹汹啊各位
[02:04] Stay off the roads. 最好别上路
[02:06] You stay off the roads. 你才别上路呢
[02:08] Come on, Gayle. 快点啊 盖尔
[02:11] Gayle? It’s me, Bob. 盖尔 是我 鲍勃
[02:12] Your five locks were unlocked, 你那五道锁都没锁
[02:14] so I’m-I’m coming in. 所以我就进来了
[02:15] I’m not a murderer. 我不是强盗
[02:16] And if there’s a murderer in here, 如果屋里有强盗
[02:18] don’t murder me. 不要打劫我
[02:18] Bob? Is that you? 鲍勃 是你吗
[02:20] Yep. Uh, car’s out front 是的 车已经停在前门了
[02:21] and it’s really coming down, so we-we need… 今天雪好大 所以我们要…
[02:23] I’m in the bathroom. I need help. 我在洗手间里 我需要帮助
[02:25] Oh. Uh, great. 好…吧
[02:27] I’ll just come into the bathroom 那我就进洗手间
[02:29] where you are to help with… 来帮你吧
[02:31] whatever you need. 虽然不知道怎么个帮法
[02:35] I fell when I was getting out of the shower, 我从浴池里出来时摔倒了
[02:36] and I can’t stand back up. 站不起来了
[02:38] Oh, okay. Let me just… 好吧 我来…
[02:40] give me your hand. 给我你的手
[02:44] Come on, Gayle! 你怎么回事 盖尔
[02:45] Oh, calm down, Bob. 得了 鲍勃
[02:46] It’s just my breasts. 只是我的胸而已
[02:47] And if something happens between us, it happens. 如果我俩真的会发生什么 总会发生的
[02:49] Gayle, nothing is gonna happen. 盖尔 什么事都不会发生
[02:51] Well, not with that attitude it won’t. 你要这态度那就没戏了
[02:53] Hand me the shirt, Bob. 把衬衫递给我 鲍勃
[02:55] – Okay, is it on yet? – No. -好吧 还没穿上吗 -没有
[02:57] – Okay. Now? – No, not yet. -好吧 现在呢 -没有 还没有
[02:59] Gayle, why is it taking you so long to put a shirt on? 盖尔 穿件衬衫也要这么久吗
[03:01] – Your arms aren’t sprained. – Okay, it’s on. -你的胳膊又没扭伤 -好吧 穿上了
[03:03] No. No, wait. Okay, now. 不 不 等等 现在穿上了
[03:05] – No. Hold on. – Please put it on. Gail. -不 等等 -拜托穿上 盖尔
[03:08] Great. You look great. So let’s go. 太好了 你看上去很好 我们走吧
[03:10] I just need to find my cats. 我得找到我的猫
[03:11] – I can’t leave ’em here alone. – What? -我不能把它们单独留在这 -什么
[03:13] No, no, no. We’re not taking them to my house. 不不不 不能把猫带到我家去
[03:14] I-I’m allergic. 我过敏
[03:15] But Mr. Business is hypoglycemic! 但是贸易先生有低血糖症
[03:17] He has to eat something every two hours 它得每两小时进食一次
[03:19] or he gets real lethargic. 否则它就会没精打采的
[03:21] Fine, bring him. 好吧 带上它
[03:22] If it’ll get us out of here faster, bring him. 只要能让我们快点离开这里
[03:24] I just won’t breathe today, I guess. 大不了一整天都不呼吸
[03:26] Okay. 好吧
[03:27] Mr. Business! Mr. B… 贸易先生
[03:29] Oh, there he is, up there. 它在那儿呢 在上面
[03:31] Bob, can you get him? 鲍勃 你能抓到它吗
[03:32] He’ll jump down 如果你一边给他唱歌
[03:32] if you sing to him and pat your shoulders. 一边拍自己的肩膀 他就会跳下来
[03:34] Oh, my God. 天呐
[03:35] Okay, um… 好吧
[03:39] No, no, no. Something with a little rhythm. 不 不 不 要有节奏的
[03:41] It’s got to be jazzy. 得是爵士
[03:43] Okay. All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[03:48] There you go. 这就对了
[03:51] Oh, look at him, he loves it. 看看他 他超爱的
[03:53] You did it, Bob. 你做到了 鲍勃
[03:54] Good job. 真棒
[03:56] Put him in this box. 把他放到箱子里
[03:57] – Here, here. – Okay. -那边 -好
[03:58] Now, tape it shut. 现在用胶带把它封住
[03:59] With what tape? 用什么胶带
[03:59] I don’t have tape! 我没有胶带
[04:00] Why are you being so negative? 你为什么总是这么悲观
[04:02] Oh, my God. 天呐
[04:04] I’ll find some tape. 我去找胶带
[04:09] What are you doing?! 你在干什么
[04:10] I’m making a salad. 我在做沙拉
[04:11] I told Linda I’d bring one. 我跟琳达说过会带沙拉过去
[04:13] You were supposed to be getting tape, Gayle! 你不是去找胶带嘛 盖尔
[04:15] I didn’t want to make two trips! 我可不想跑两趟
[04:18] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[04:18] He’s fine in there. 他在里面很好
[04:20] He likes it. 他喜欢的
[04:21] Okay, let me just find my house keys. 好吧 我找一下房间钥匙
[04:23] They’re all separate and not on one ring. 它们分散在四处 没串在一起
[04:27] Okay, car’s not snowed in. That’s good. 车还没被雪盖住 还好
[04:30] Let’s get go… 我们走…
[04:30] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[04:32] – No! – No! – 不 -不
[04:34] I left the Thanksgiving megamix I made in the CD-ROM drive! 我把自己录的感恩节大碟落录碟机里了
[04:42] Okay. Gayle, do you have a shovel? 盖尔 你有铲子吗
[04:44] No. 没有
[04:45] – A bucket? – No. -桶呢 -没有
[04:46] Okay. Um, a bowl? 好吧 那碗呢
[04:48] No. 没有
[04:49] Well, the one the salad is in, 有一个 但用来装沙拉了
[04:50] but I don’t have any others. 没别的了
[04:51] You only have one bowl? 你只有一个碗
[04:52] I’m not rich, Bob. 我又不是土豪 鲍勃
[04:55] But I do have a whole bunch of kitty poop scoops. 不过我有整套猫咪铲屎勺
[04:57] – Would those work? – Not really. -能用上吗 -可能不太好使
[04:59] – Okay, just give ’em… -Here’s one. Here’s my good one. -好吧 那试 -这个 这个超棒
[05:01] – That’s fine. – Here’s the purple one. -行 -还有这个紫色的
[05:02] I hate this one. 我不喜欢这个
[05:03] I feel like it’s making fun of me. 我感觉它在嘲笑我
[05:09] Lin, hi. No, no, no. 喂 琳 不 不是
[05:11] We’re fine. Just… 我们挺好的 就是
[05:12] The car is buried in the snow. 车埋雪里了
[05:14] How’s the turkey? 火鸡怎么样了
[05:15] I mean, how are you and the kids? 我是说 你和孩子们怎么样了
[05:16] We’re doing good. Everyone’s good. 都很好 一切安好
[05:18] We’re making up cuss words. 我们在编骂人的话
[05:19] Listen to this, finky! 听听这个 废蛋
[05:21] That’s great. 挺好的
[05:22] Listen, we’re in a little bit of a situation here. 我们这边有点麻烦
[05:25] the car is buried and I’m poop-scooping it out, 车被雪埋了 我在用铲屎装备铲雪
[05:27] but it’s gonna take a little while, 可能还得一会儿
[05:29] so I’m gonna need you to baste the turkey. 所以可能得你去给火鸡抹油了
[05:31] Wait, wait. You want… 等下 你
[05:32] you want me to do what? 你说得我去做啥
[05:33] Don’t worry, you can do it. 别慌 你可以的
[05:34] It’s gonna be fine. 没问题的
[05:36] Just keep it moist until I get home. 只要让火鸡一直有油 等我到家就好
[05:37] But, Bob, you always cook the turkey! 可是一直都是你烤火鸡的
[05:40] Just relax, all right? 放轻松 没事的
[05:41] Get out the baster. 把滴油管拿出来
[05:42] Tell him not to worry. 告诉他不要怕
[05:44] He’ll probably be confused, 他可能会有些困惑
[05:45] ’cause he’s so used to my voice. 因为他比较习惯我的声音
[05:47] Then get some juice from the pan 然后从锅里取点汁
[05:48] and, you know, squirt it on the turkey. 喷在火鸡上
[05:51] That’s what basting is? 原来这就是上油了吗
[05:52] J-Just tell the turkey I’m on my way. 告诉火鸡兄我马上赶到
[05:54] O-okay, okay, bye. 好的 拜
[05:56] All right, just tell him now so I can hear you say it, 现在就告诉他 让我能听见
[05:57] ’cause I want him… 我想
[05:58] I want to hear what he says. 我想听他的回答
[05:59] I’m hanging up! I got to go! 好了 我挂电话了 行了
[06:00] – Bye! Yep. All right. – Bye. -好吧 拜拜 -再见
[06:02] Bob, happy Thanksgiving. 鲍勃 感恩节快乐
[06:04] Teddy, great. I-I need your help. 泰迪 太好了 我需要你帮忙
[06:05] My car is snowed in at Gayle’s apartment. 我的车在盖尔家这边被雪埋了
[06:07] Is there any chance you could pick us up 你能开你的卡车来一趟
[06:08] in your truck and take us to my house? 载我们回家吗
[06:10] I wish I could help you, Bob, 我也想帮你 鲍勃
[06:11] but my truck’s in the shop. 但我的车在店里
[06:12] I’ve been biking everywhere, like they do in China. 我最近都骑自行车 向中国人学习
[06:15] Wait, you’ve been biking? 啥 自行车
[06:16] Well, I biked to one place. It was horrible. 我骑车去过一个地方 过程很惨烈
[06:18] – Also, I’m on a cruise. – What?! -况且我现在在游船上 -什么
[06:20] Yep. Me and Mom. It’s a singles cruise. 嗯 我和我妈 单身游船
[06:23] sock’s on the door. I can’t go in. 门上挂着袜子 不能进
[06:25] Guess it’s back to the buffet. 看来只有先回餐厅了
[06:27] A-All right. Thanks, Teddy. 好吧 谢了 泰迪
[06:28] I’m having a terrible time, Bob. 我很不开心 鲍勃
[06:30] I got to go. 我得挂了
[06:30] – I don’t think my mom respects herself. – Bye. -我觉得我妈不太自重 -拜拜
[06:33] All right, Gayle, we’re gonna go on foot. 盖尔 我们得走回去了
[06:35] But, Bob, I can’t. My ankle. 我做不到啊 我的脚扭了
[06:37] Damn it. Right, I forgot. 哦 对啊 我给忘了
[06:39] You go. Just leave me here. 你去吧 别管我了
[06:41] Okay. Bye. 那好吧 拜
[06:42] – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! – What? -等一下 等等 -怎么了
[06:43] Bob, I just had a great idea. 鲍勃 我有办法了
[06:45] Piggyback. Come over here. Crouch down. 背背 快来 蹲下
[06:47] No. Gayle, I can’t carry you. It’s too far. 不行 盖尔 我背不了 太远了
[06:50] But maybe I could drag you. 不过我应该能把你拖过去
[06:53] – What’s that? – It’s a kiddie pool. -那是什么 -儿童充气泳池
[06:54] It’s so I can shave my legs while I watch TV. 为了让我刮腿毛时能看电视
[06:57] It distracts me from the pain. 这样可以转移我的注意力
[06:58] I buy very cheap razors. 我的刮毛刀都很便宜 刮起来很痛
[07:01] – It’s so sad here. – What was that? -这地方太忧伤了 -什么
[07:02] Nothing, I… I’m just thinking of a plan. 没什么 我在想办法
[07:12] All right, snowstorm. 暴风雪兄
[07:13] You thought you could beat me, but you can’t! 别以为你能打倒我 我绝不认输
[07:16] Hang on, little turkey! Here I come! 亲爱的小火鸡 再等等 我来啦
[07:19] Bob, were you talking to me? 鲍勃 你在跟我说话吗
[07:20] – Forget it, Gayle. Just sit there. – Okay. -没什么 你坐好就好 -好的
[07:23] We’ll be there in no time. 我们一溜烟就能过去
[07:24] Or, like, three hours, probably. Maybe four. 可能三小时吧 或四个
[07:26] I should call Linda. 我应该给琳达打个电话
[07:28] I’m not comfortable. 我觉得很难受
[07:29] Gayle, no talking right now. 盖尔 先别说话
[07:30] Walking? Bob, you’re nuts! 走回来 鲍勃 你疯了吗
[07:32] Please don’t freeze to death in the snow, on Thanksgiving. 我不想你在雪里冻死 这还大过节的
[07:35] Oh, I’ll be so embarrassed 如果老爸在大庭广众下被冻死
[07:37] if Dad publicly freezes to death. 我可得老尴尬了
[07:39] I hope he freezes with a thumbs-up. 我希望他冻住的时候比个赞
[07:41] That’d be one cool ice cube. 这个冰雕造型还比较酷
[07:43] Lin, I promise we’re not gonna die, 琳 我们不会冻死的
[07:45] but it’s gonna take a long time. 就是路上会耽误久点
[07:47] I think you’re gonna have to cook the whole turkey 做火鸡的任务可能要全交给你了
[07:49] and make the sides, too. 还有配餐
[07:50] What? What? What, what? 啥 啥 你说啥
[07:52] I’m not gonna cry. 我不会哭的
[07:53] It-It’s gonna be okay. 都会好起来的
[07:54] The turkey’s gonna be fine. 火鸡会好好的
[07:55] Bob, I just got used to being a baster! 鲍勃 我才刚适应了上油的工作
[07:57] I’m a baster! 我就只会上油啊
[07:58] I-I mean, I-I haven’t done it yet, 虽然我还没正式开始
[08:00] but I was just about to. 但马上就要去了
[08:01] Linda, nobody wants this to be happening, 琳达 大家都不想这样
[08:03] but we’re gonna get through it. 但我们必须挺过去
[08:05] Now, listen very carefully… 认真听好
[08:07] Actually, you got to write all this down. 你最好写下来
[08:09] All right, you ready? 可以了吗
[08:10] Okay. It’s a 16-pound turkey. 好的 这次火鸡16磅重
[08:12] I was expecting to cook it in three-and-a-half hours. 要烤三个半小时
[08:15] You need to baste it every 45 minutes. 你需要每45分钟上一次油
[08:17] And in about half an hour, 大概半个小时后
[08:18] you need to start checking the internal temperature. 要开始测量里面的温度
[08:20] Use the meat thermometer. 用肉类温度计
[08:22] You need to check it in at least three places: 至少要在三个地方测量
[08:24] the breast, the outer thigh, 胸部 大腿外侧
[08:26] and then the inner thigh. 然后大腿内侧
[08:27] It needs to be 165 degrees 烤完的时候
[08:30] by the time it finishes cooking. 温度应该在165度
[08:31] If it starts to dry out 如果还没到165度
[08:33] before it reaches that temperature, 火鸡就开始变干
[08:34] you must tent it with foil. 你就得用铝箔包住火鸡
[08:36] Okay, okay. Let me find a pen! 好好 我找个笔记下
[08:37] – What?! – No, no, no, I got it, I got it! -什么 -没没没 记住了记住了
[08:39] I’ll get the kids to help me. 我会让孩子们帮我的
[08:40] I’ll get the kids. Yeah, yeah. 我去叫孩子们
[08:41] No. No, no, no, no. 别别别别别
[08:42] – No, no, don’t do that. – Okay, bye! -别别 别这样 -好啦挂啦
[08:43] Don’t hang up! Lin! Lin! 别挂 琳 琳
[08:45] Kids, listen up! 孩子们 听好了
[08:46] Your father is pulling your aunt 你爸要把你们姨母从雪里拖过来
[08:47] through the snow because he’s a hero. 因为他是个英雄
[08:49] We’re all gonna have to cook stuff. 得我们来下厨了
[08:50] Gene, green beans! 吉恩 绿豆
[08:51] Is that my new name? 那是我的新外号吗
[08:53] It’s your name, and it’s your job! 是你的名字 也是你的工作
[08:54] Louise, mashed potatoes and carrots. 露易丝 土豆泥和胡萝卜泥
[08:56] – Gene, I’m trading you. – Never! -吉恩 我和你换 -想得美
[08:57] And, Tina, you’re on Team Turkey with me, baby. 蒂娜 你跟我一起做火鸡
[09:00] So it’s me, you and the turkey against Gene and Louise? 意思是我俩加火鸡对吉恩和露易丝吗
[09:03] No. I mean, sure. 不是 我是说 肯定的
[09:04] – Shove it, Sides. – Tina, focus. -边儿去吧 配餐队 -蒂娜 听好
[09:06] Your father just said a bunch of stuff 你爸刚说了一堆
[09:08] that I didn’t write down. 但我没记下来
[09:09] – Call him back. – No, no, no, no, no. -给他打回去 -不不不不不
[09:10] We got it. 我们可以的
[09:11] W-We’ll look it up. 我们自己查
[09:11] Hey, is there… is there any more room on Team Sides? 配餐队还缺人吗
[09:14] Tina! Look at me! 蒂娜 看着我
[09:15] We can do this. 我们可以的
[09:16] Right, right, right, right. 对对对对
[09:18] I think we’re making really good time. 我觉得我们走得挺快的
[09:20] I bet we’ve gone at least a mile. 我敢说至少已经走了1英里了
[09:22] Hey, maybe I’ll enter that dogsled race in Alaska. 也许我该去参加阿拉斯加狗拉雪橇比赛
[09:25] Those dogs think they’re so great, 那些狗太自以为是了
[09:27] but wait till they get a load of me. 那是因为它们还不知道我的厉害
[09:28] That’s right, Bob. 对的 鲍勃
[09:29] I can’t hear you very well, 我听不太清你说什么
[09:31] – but you seem happy. – Oh, my God. -但你看起来很开心 -天呐
[09:33] Is this the dry cleaners at the end of your block? 这是你们小区尽头的干洗店吗
[09:35] – Yes! – I went the wrong way. -是的 -我走错方向了
[09:38] Everything looks the same in the snow. 雪里啥都一样
[09:40] Well, at least you’re getting some exercise, Bob. 就当作锻炼身体咯 鲍勃
[09:42] Yeah. Good. Great. 是的 太棒了
[09:44] Here’s what I’m thinking. 我是这么想的
[09:46] I’m gonna take my side in a dessert direction. 我的配餐要走甜品路线
[09:48] Perhaps a jelly bean, green bean casserole 来个没有砂锅的
[09:51] – without the casserole? – Yeah. -豆豆糖绿豆砂锅如何 -没错
[09:52] And the problem with most sides 配餐的一大问题就是
[09:53] is that they aren’t dessert. 它们不是甜品
[09:55] Okay, Mom, I think it’s time to start taking 老妈 我觉得要开始记录
[09:56] – temperature readings. – Okay. -温度数据了 -好吧
[09:58] And it says here we need to check the temperature 这上面说内馅的温度
[10:00] – of the stuffing, too. – What? -也要测 -什么
[10:01] The turkey juice gets absorbed 火鸡肚子里的东西
[10:02] by the stuffing in the cavity. 也会吸收到汤汁
[10:05] And if it’s not hot enough, 如果热不透的话
[10:06] – it can lead to salmonella! – Oh, my God! -会感染沙门氏菌 -天呐
[10:07] Nine million people die each year from stuffing! 每年有九百万人因为吃了内馅而死
[10:09] No! Sorry, nine. But still. 不 抱歉 九个 但就那意思
[10:13] Oh, Bob, my alarm just beeped. 鲍勃 我的闹钟响了
[10:16] Time to take a break and let Mr. Business eat. 该停下给贸易先生喂食了
[10:18] W-Well, you can feed him. 你随时可以喂啊
[10:19] You’re sitting. You’re there. 你就在那坐着
[10:21] I’m… I’ll keep pulling. We got to go. 我得继续拖 我们不能停
[10:23] No, he gets carsick! 不 他会晕车的
[10:24] Fine, Gayle. Just please try to make it fast, okay? 好吧 盖尔 你尽快好吗
[10:27] But maybe don’t open the box so much bec… 但别把箱子开这么大 以防…
[10:29] Oh, it’s fine, Bob. 没事 鲍勃
[10:30] Time to eat, my little low-blood-sugar booger. 开饭啦 我的低血糖小鼻涕虫
[10:33] No, Gayle, he’s getting out! 别 盖尔 他要跑了
[10:34] No, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不不不
[10:34] No! 不
[10:35] No…! 不
[10:42] Gayle! Gayle! 盖尔 盖尔
[10:44] – Gayle! – What?! -盖尔 -什么
[10:45] Calm down. 淡定
[10:46] You have to find my cat! 你必须帮我把猫找到
[10:48] Okay, look, I’m sure he didn’t go that far. 听着 我保证他没跑多远
[10:50] We can… We’ll get him. 我们可以 我们会抓住他的
[10:51] Here, kitty, kitty, kitty! 回来 喵咪喵咪喵咪
[10:53] Bob, don’t talk down to him. 鲍勃 别那么喊他
[10:55] Oh, my God. 老天爷
[10:56] All right. Here, Mr. Business! 好吧 快回来 贸易先生
[10:58] Good Mr. Business! 听话的贸易先生
[10:59] Use his full name. 喊他全名
[11:00] It’s Jim. Mr. Jim Business. 是吉姆·贸易先生
[11:03] Oh, uh, why don’t you call him, then? 那你怎么不喊他
[11:04] Oh, please. He hates the sound of my voice. 拜托 他讨厌我的声音
[11:07] Oh… my God. 天呐
[11:09] Tina, write this down. Breast, 125. 蒂娜 记下来 鸡胸 125度
[11:12] Okay. 好的
[11:12] – Uh, thigh, 100 and, uh, call it 20. – Okay. -大腿 100算120吧 -好
[11:15] Uh, this part, 100 and, uh, I can’t read it. 这地方 100 我读不出来了
[11:18] Got it. 记下了
[11:18] Mom, quit poking the poultry. 老妈 别再胡戳一气了
[11:19] You’re gonna let all the air out. 你把热气都给放走了
[11:21] Just put your hand on its forehead. 把手放在它前额试试不就行了
[11:23] Oh, my God, this one’s 400. Forget it. 天呐 这里400度 当我没说
[11:25] – F-Forget that one. – Okay. -别记那个 -好吧
[11:27] That looks right. 看上去棒极了
[11:28] You say potato, I say hot fudge potato sundae. 你说土豆 我做奶油土豆圣代
[11:31] Well, we do not have enough jelly beans to make 我们的豆豆糖不够
[11:33] Gene’s jelly bean casserole, 做吉恩牌豆豆糖砂锅了
[11:34] but luckily we have gummy worms, 但还好我们有毛毛虫软糖
[11:37] chocolate chips, and who’s this little guy? 巧克力豆 和这是个啥
[11:39] One peanut butter Thundergirl cookie from last year? 一块去年留下的雷军女孩花生黄油曲奇
[11:42] How did you escape? 你是怎么漏网的
[11:43] Die, die, die! 去死吧 死吧 死吧
[11:45] Mr. Business! Mr. Jim Business! 贸易先生 吉姆·贸易先生
[11:48] Wait, Bob, here. This is his collar. 等下 鲍勃 这是他的颈圈
[11:50] We must be going the right way. 我们走的路是对的
[11:52] He’s leaving us clues. 他在给我们留线索
[11:53] Fine, but… 好的 但
[11:55] Bob? You okay? Looks like you fell down. 鲍勃 你还好吗 你好像摔倒了
[11:58] I did, Gayle. I did. 是的 盖尔 我摔倒了
[12:00] I need a quick break. 我要小休一下
[12:01] – No. – All right. You’re right. -别啊 -好吧 你说的对
[12:03] I got to keep going. 我得继续走
[12:04] We got to keep moving. 我们得继续往前
[12:05] That’s the spirit, Bob! 这就对了 鲍勃
[12:07] All right, I’m getting up. 好了 我要起来了
[12:08] Up and at ’em, Bob! 起来咯 鲍勃
[12:09] Here we go, we’re doing this! 我们来啦
[12:11] Bob? Where are you, Bob? 鲍勃 人呢 鲍勃
[12:13] I’m here. 我在这
[12:14] – In the snow? – Yes. -在雪里吗 -是的
[12:16] In the snow. 在雪里
[12:17] We’re not gonna make it, are we? 我们到不了了 是不是
[12:19] I don’t know, Gayle. 我不知道 盖尔
[12:20] I think I just need to rest for a minute. 我觉得我要休息一下
[12:22] Get my strength back. 恢复下精力
[12:23] You want a little salad, Bob? 想来点沙拉吗 鲍勃
[12:25] No. No salad. 不 不要沙拉
[12:26] Okay, fine. Maybe a little. 好吧 来一点吧
[12:27] Here you go. 给
[12:29] What kind of dressing is this? 这里加了什么调料
[12:30] There’s no dressing. 没有调料
[12:31] Something must have dripped in it. 估计有什么东西滴进去了
[12:34] Tell me a story, Bob. 说个故事吧 鲍勃
[12:36] Not right now, Gayle. 现在没心情 盖尔
[12:37] Okay, I’ll tell one. 那好 我先讲一个
[12:38] Once there was a movie called You’ve Got Mail. 以前有一部电影 叫《电子情书》
[12:41] Please, no. 放过我吧
[12:43] Oh, my God! This side is brown. 我的天 这边都焦了
[12:45] This side is raw. 这边还是生的
[12:46] I’m getting readings all over the place! 每个部位我都得量一量
[12:48] This oven sucks! 这个烤箱逊毙了
[12:49] All right, you know what we got to do? 知道要怎么做吗
[12:50] We got to turn this bird. 我们来给这鸟翻个身
[12:51] Tina, mitt me. 蒂娜 给我手套
[12:53] Okay, here we go. 好了 来吧
[12:55] Just gonna grab the legs and give her a gentle… 只要抓住两条腿然后轻轻地
[12:58] Oh, God! 天呐
[13:00] You monster! 你这禽兽
[13:01] Do you think your dad’ll notice? 你们觉得你们老爸会发现吗
[13:02] Oh, now he’s my dad? 想全推给我们是吧
[13:04] It’s fine. 没事的
[13:05] Tell him the turkey was playing with fireworks. 就告诉他说火鸡玩火来着
[13:07] It’s amazing what they can do 不过这年头
[13:08] with prosthetics these days. 修复技术很先进的
[13:09] No. You know what? 不 我有办法了
[13:10] Gene, get me a needle. 吉恩 给我根针
[13:11] Tina, get me some thread. 蒂娜 给我点线
[13:13] Louise, get me a drink. 露易丝 给我倒杯酒
[13:14] Everybody scrub in for turkey surgery, stat! 大家各就各位 准备给火鸡动手术
[13:17] Just a few more minutes, 再躺几分钟
[13:18] then I’ll be ready to go. 我就能继续上路了
[13:20] I’m freezing. 我要冻死了
[13:22] Aren’t we supposed to share body heat? 我们不应该互相取暖么
[13:25] I guess we could, uh, huddle. 我们可以 抱着
[13:27] For warmth. 只为取暖
[13:29] Okay. 好的
[13:31] Oh. That’s actually a lot warmer. 真的要暖和多了
[13:33] I drink a lot of soup. 我喝很多汤的
[13:35] By the way, thank you, Bob. 还有 谢谢你鲍勃
[13:37] I really appreciate everything 我真的非常感激你
[13:39] you’ve been doing for me today. 今天为我做的一切
[13:41] I know you don’t like me. 我知道你不待见我
[13:42] What? No. No, no, I-I… 哪有 没有的事
[13:45] It’s okay. I know I’m a little… 没关系 我知道我有那么点
[13:47] – eccentric. – Crazy? -古怪 -疯癫么
[13:48] Eccentric. That’s what I said. 古怪 我就是想说这个
[13:50] And I’ve been a little moody. 还有点情绪化
[13:52] I didn’t notice. 没看出来
[13:53] It’s just, sometimes you meet a guy who likes cats 只是我好不容易遇到一个喜欢猫的男人
[13:56] and has great armpits, and then next thing you know, 腋窝又很性感 我还没反应过来
[13:59] he leaves you high and dry. 他就离我而去了
[14:01] Are you talking about Mr. Frond? 你是在说福旺德先生吗
[14:02] I mean, you probably call him Phillip. 或许你叫他菲利普
[14:04] No, I call him Mr. Frond. 不 我也叫他福旺德先生
[14:06] Look, Gayle, I mean, you’re… you. 听我说 盖尔 你…就是你
[14:09] I am? 是吗
[14:09] Yes. Definitely. 是的 百分百
[14:11] You’re right. 你说得对
[14:12] Yeah. I know. 我明白
[14:13] And that’s… there’s something about that. 光这一点就…就很了不起了
[14:15] That’s something. 了不起么
[14:16] Yes. And you’re gonna meet someone 对 你迟早会遇上
[14:18] who’s-who’s right for you. 对的人
[14:19] I mean, the Internet is… vast. 我的意思是 网络的世界浩瀚如海
[14:22] That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. 这是别人对我说过最贴心的话了
[14:26] May I fart? 我能放个屁吗
[14:27] I have to fart, 我忍不住了
[14:28] but I… we’re huddled, so… 可我们还抱着 所以
[14:30] Yeah, I’d rather you didn’t. 对 我宁愿你别
[14:32] There you go. You-you just did. 好吧 你已经放了
[14:34] I did. Yup. 对 我放了
[14:36] I did it again. 我又放了一个
[14:36] Yeah, I heard that one. 是 我听见了
[14:40] It’s stuck down in my snowsuit. 这个沿着我的雪衫裤往下走了
[14:43] That one is… whew… coming up around my neck. 另外那个…从我衣领里冒出来了
[14:46] Mr. Business! 贸易先生
[14:47] Gayle! Wait, how are you running? 盖尔 等等 你怎么跑起来了
[14:50] With my legs! I mean, 我有腿啊 哦不对
[14:52] it hurts. 好痛
[14:53] You aren’t hurt! 你根本没受伤
[14:55] You were faking it! 都是你装的
[14:56] Fine. I was faking it for attention. 对 我就是为了引人注意
[15:00] What?! Are you serious?! 什么 你说真的吗
[15:01] You ruined my Thanksgiving dinner 就因为你想引人注意
[15:03] because you wanted attention?! 就毁了我的感恩节大餐
[15:04] No, I ruined your Thanksgiving dinner 不 我毁了你的感恩节大餐
[15:06] because I wanted attention! 因为我想被注意
[15:08] – Oh, wait, is that what you said? – Yes! -等下 你刚说的就是这个吗 -是的
[15:12] Mr. Business! 贸易先生
[15:13] Gayle, I can’t believe you lied to me! 盖尔 不敢相信你竟然骗我
[15:15] You let me drag you for miles 你让我拽着你走了几公里
[15:17] and you could walk the whole time?! 但其实你完全可以自己走
[15:18] Gayle, you’re getting really far away. 盖尔 你跑太远了
[15:21] I want to yell at you, so please stop running. 我还要骂你呢 所以别跑了
[15:23] No! 不
[15:24] I’m going after my baby! 我要去追我的宝贝
[15:25] He’s all I have left! 我只有它了
[15:27] Except for my other two cats! 如果不算我另两只猫的话
[15:31] Gayle! 盖尔
[15:32] Oh, God. So tired. 我的天 累死我了
[15:35] So old. 我太老了
[15:37] – Everything’s fine! – What? -一切都很好 -什么
[15:38] Everything’s fine. Turkey’s great. 一切都很好 火鸡好极了
[15:40] I just want know how far away you are. 我只想知道你还要多久
[15:41] – But everything’s fine. – Okay. -但一切都很好 -好吧
[15:43] Well, uh, funny story. 呵呵 事情神转折
[15:45] Your sister got loose and chased her cat down the street. 你妹为了追她的猫跑丢了
[15:47] And, uh, now I can’t see her. 现在我已经看不到她人了
[15:49] What? You lost her? 什么 你把她搞丢了
[15:51] Bob, it’s a blizzard out there. 鲍勃 外面下的是暴风雪
[15:52] She could die! 她搞不好会死
[15:53] It’s not my fault, Linda. 不是我的错 琳达
[15:54] She ran away from me. 她两步就从我这跑走了
[15:55] She ran, Lin. On her foot. 她跑的哟 琳 用她的脚
[15:58] It’s not hurt. She faked her ankle injury. 她根本没事 脚踝伤了根本是她装的
[16:01] Oh, yeah. Yeah, she does that. 是吗 她的确会做这种事
[16:03] Wait, what? You knew? 等等 啥 你知道么
[16:04] No. No, I didn’t know for sure, 不不 我不太确定
[16:06] but she does it sometimes. 但她偶尔会干这种事
[16:08] Lin, I’ve been pulling her through the snow 琳 我已经在雪地里
[16:09] for the past three hours! 拖着她走了三个小时
[16:11] Look, look, look, she’s just upset because of Mr. Frond. 好好好 她只是因为福旺德先生有点伤心
[16:14] What does that have to do with her ankle? 那关她的脚踝什么事
[16:16] she fakes injuries when she’s sad. 她一难过就会装受伤
[16:19] Or when she’s happy. Or bored. Or injured. 开心也会 无聊和受伤都会
[16:21] Oh, Lin, I hate your sister. 琳 我讨厌你妹
[16:23] No, you don’t. You love her. 别这样 你喜欢她的
[16:25] She’s family, Bob. 她是家人 鲍勃
[16:26] She’s your family, Lin. 你的家人 琳
[16:28] You married me. 可你娶了我
[16:29] That makes her your family whether you like it or not. 不管你喜不喜欢 她也成了你的家人
[16:31] I don’t… like it. 我不…喜欢
[16:33] You go find her, Bob. 你去找她 鲍勃
[16:34] But take your time. Take your time. 但是不用急 慢慢来
[16:35] – What? – Everything’s fine. -怎么了 -一切都很好
[16:37] Why’d you say “Take your time”? 为什么你要我别着急
[16:38] – And what’s that noise? – What noise? -这是什么噪音 -哪有噪音
[16:40] Turkey’s great. 火鸡好极了
[16:41] Perfectly cooked. Perfectly safe. 完美烹饪 没有任何问题
[16:42] Wait, what’s going on with the turkey?! 等下 火鸡怎么了
[16:44] – Turkey says hi. – Bye. But… no! -火鸡向你问好 拜 -可…别挂
[16:46] Damn it! 该死
[16:49] Hey, Mr. Business, wait! 贸易先生 等等
[16:53] Oh, great. 我去
[16:54] Come down, come on. 快下来 别这样
[16:56] Okay. All right. 好吧
[16:58] I’ll do the thing. 我唱就是了
[17:00] With the scatting. 爵士是吧
[17:01] All right? Is that what you want? 你就想听那个对吧
[17:03] Here you go. 听好了
[17:09] Oh, come on. You loved the scatting earlier. 你之前不是喜欢爵士嘛
[17:12] You’re climbing higher! 你还在往上爬
[17:13] Oh, God, this is horrible. 老天 真是不能再糟了
[17:15] But I’m gonna come get you. 那我就上去捉你
[17:16] Yup, I’ve got to get you. 没错 我要来捉你了
[17:18] So I’m gonna come up. 我上来了
[17:22] Okay, I am very high up, but no big deal. 好高 但没什么大不了
[17:25] I’m just gonna grab the cat, and… 只要捉住这只猫 就…
[17:27] Good kitty. See? 乖 这就对了嘛
[17:30] I won’t hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[17:31] I’m your uncle, kind of. 我是你姨夫 算是吧
[17:33] Now let’s just stay calm and we’ll work our way down. 别着急 我们现在就下去
[17:38] Very slowly. 慢慢下去
[17:39] Bob? Bob? 鲍勃 鲍勃
[17:41] I’m up here. 我在上面
[17:42] I found Mr… Mr. B… 我找到…贸易先生了
[17:44] Mr. B… 毛…
[17:51] Oh, Bob. You saved Mr. Business. 鲍勃 你救了贸易先生
[17:54] – I did. – You broke his fall. -是的 -你当了他的肉垫
[17:57] Bob? 鲍勃
[17:58] What, Gayle? 咋了 盖尔
[17:59] Are you still mad at me? 你还生我的气吗
[18:01] Yes. No. 生 不生了
[18:02] I mean, it doesn’t matter. 我的意思是 不重要了
[18:03] Did you get hurt? 你手上了吗
[18:04] I don’t know, Gayle. 我不知道 盖尔
[18:06] I landed on my back. 我平躺着掉到了地上
[18:07] From, mm… maybe ten feet. 从…大概十英尺高的地方
[18:10] So, it’s probably fine, right? 或许没事 对吗
[18:12] Let me try and get up. 我试试坐起来
[18:14] Oh, I can’t! 我做不到
[18:15] I can’t sit up. 我坐不起来
[18:16] Oh, Bob. 鲍勃
[18:18] I’m dead. 我死了
[18:20] Cut me open and sleep inside me. 把我切开 睡到我身体里来吧
[18:22] You and the cat. 你和猫一起
[18:23] No, Bob. 不 鲍勃
[18:24] Let’s call that plan B. 姑且把那当做B计划吧
[18:32] Gayle, I can’t believe 盖尔 真不敢相信
[18:33] you pulled me all the way here. 你居然把我拉回了这儿
[18:34] I’m happy to do it, Bob. 我很乐意 鲍勃
[18:36] I ate all the salad though, 虽然我把沙拉都给吃了
[18:38] so don’t tell anyone there was salad. 别告诉他们我带沙拉了
[18:41] well, I guess I should make a toast. 我觉得我应该祝个酒
[18:44] No, Bob. I want to make a toast. 不 鲍勃 我要祝酒
[18:46] Oh, um, okay. 好吧
[18:48] To you. 敬你
[18:48] Bob, today you proved that no matter what, 鲍勃 今天你证明了无论发生什么
[18:51] family is always there for each other. 家人总会陪伴在你身边
[18:54] Even when they drive you crazy. 尽管你让他们抓狂
[18:57] Gayle, no, y-you don’t drive me crazy. 不 盖尔 你没有让我抓狂
[18:59] You can be a real handful sometimes, Bob. 你有时确实挺烦人的 鲍勃
[19:02] You drive me nuts. 真让人受不了
[19:03] But I love you. 但我是爱你的
[19:04] Well, thanks. And I want to say to you, Gayle, 谢谢 盖尔 我要对你说
[19:07] that I was mad that I had to pull you 虽然我一开始
[19:09] in a kiddie pool today, but I’m also glad 对要用充气游泳池拉你感到很生气
[19:12] that you pulled me in a kiddie pool. 但最后换成你拉我 我又很高兴
[19:14] And maybe it’s good to be annoyed by your family, 也许被家人烦也是件好事儿
[19:17] because that means you have one. 至少证明你还有家人
[19:20] Bob. That’s nice. 鲍勃 真贴心
[19:21] And Mr. Frond was a fool to let you go, Gayle, 福旺德先生不要你是他的损失
[19:24] but we’re glad to have you here. 但我们很高兴今天有你作伴
[19:26] So what happened? 所以到底发生什么了
[19:27] I thought you guys were doing so good. 你俩不是处得挺好的嘛
[19:29] Oh, he told me the oldest breakup line 他用了分手指南里
[19:32] in the breakup book. 最老套的分手台词
[19:34] “I have scabies”? “我有疥疮”么
[19:35] No, he said he was going 不 他说他感恩节
[19:36] to visit his aunt for Thanksgiving. 要去拜访他的姨母
[19:38] – I mean… – Wait, what? 等等 你说啥
[19:40] – That’s all he said? – Gayle, he’s probably -他就说了这 -盖尔 他很可能
[19:41] actually visiting his aunt for Thanksgiving. 真的去拜访他姨母了
[19:44] Yeah, right. 得了吧
[19:45] Who spends Thanksgiving with their aunt? 谁会和姨母一起过感恩节啊
[19:47] Aunt Gayle, you know you’re our aunt, right? 盖尔姨母 你知道你是我们的姨母吧
[19:50] Oh, my God, you think he was telling the truth? 天呐 你们是说他说的是大实话吗
[19:53] Yes! 是的
[19:54] And you think Jacob Epstein 所以雅各布·埃伯斯坦
[19:55] was telling the truth when he said 说他要去俄罗斯南部执行一项秘密行动
[19:56] he was going on a secret mission to South Russia 问我借200刀搭计程车
[19:59] and he needed to borrow $200 for the taxi there? 也是真的吗
[20:03] – Sure. – Of course. – Definitely. -当然 -必须的
[20:04] – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. – Yup. -是的是的 -没错
[20:05] Well, do I feel silly. 我可真傻
[20:08] It’s him! 是他
[20:09] It’s Mr. Frond! 福旺德先生
[20:10] You know what? 知道我要说啥吗
[20:11] I will call him back. 我一会儿再给他打过去
[20:13] I’m eating dinner with my family. 忙着和我家人用餐呢
[20:16] family. 家人诶
[20:18] Now come on, let’s ea… 好了 我们来吃…
[20:19] Look at the food. 看看大餐吧
[20:20] Look at it. 看看
[20:22] Don’t look too close. Look at me. 别凑太近了 看我
[20:23] Oh, God, what happened to the vegetables? 老天 蔬菜哪儿去了
[20:25] Survival of the sweetest, Dad. 被甜食淘汰了 老爸
[20:27] It’s nature’s way. 自然法则
[20:28] Well, uh, they look… great. 好吧 看起来…不错
[20:31] You guys really came through. 你们真的做到了
[20:32] I mean, you cooked a turkey. 你们做了只火鸡
[20:33] All right, let’s carve it. 好 开切吧
[20:35] Comes off real easy. 怎么一碰就掉了
[20:37] As it should. 就该这样
[20:39] Is this thread? 这是线吗
[20:40] Yeah, what do you use to sew your turkeys? 不然你用啥玩意儿来缝火鸡
[20:42] Should we not eat this? 这应该不能吃吧
[20:43] Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend it. 反正我不推荐
[20:44] We could, maybe… No. 也可以 应该 还是别吃了
[20:46] I’ll eat it. 我可以吃啊
[20:46] Hey, look who found a plate of microwave egg rolls. 来看看我的微波炉蛋卷
[20:52] No, no, no. Something with a little rhythm. 不不不 要有节奏的
[20:54] It’s got to be jazzy. 必须是爵士
[20:56] Okay, all right, all right. 好吧好吧
[21:01] There you go. 这就对了
[21:04] Oh, look at him, he loves it. 看看他 他爱死了
[21:05] *It’s Thanksgiving* *感恩节来啦*
[21:07] *Thanksgiving for everybody* *大家的感恩节*
[21:09] *Except for Europeans* *除了欧洲佬*
[21:13] *It’s Thanksgiving* *感恩节来啦*
[21:14] *Thanksgiving for everybody* *大家的感恩节*
[21:17] *Except for Europeans* *除了欧洲佬*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme