Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Hi, everyone. 大家好啊
[00:21] – Hey, Teddy. – Hi, Teddy. -你好 泰迪 -你好 泰迪
[00:22] Hi, little witch. 你好 小女巫
[00:25] It has a motion sensor. 它有动作感应功能
[00:26] It’s okay, Teddy. Calm down. 没关系的 泰迪 淡定
[00:28] Look at her go. 看她手舞足蹈的样子
[00:29] She’s all that and a pointy hat. 她有那么多优点 还戴顶尖头帽
[00:30] Is it me, or is she just doing 是只有我看到她在
[00:31] the same thing over and over again? 反复做着相同的事么
[00:34] – How’s it work? – It’s electronic. -它怎么才能动 -是电动的
[00:35] Just move your hand in front of it. 只要在它面前移动你的手就行
[00:38] – I just explained it. – Turn it off! -我刚告诉过你了 -关掉它
[00:39] She won’t stop making eye contact with me! 她一直在跟我眼神交流
[00:41] Come on, teddy. Tomorrow’s Halloween. 拜托 泰迪 明天就是万圣节了
[00:44] We’re trying to get into the holiday spirit. Boo! 我们在融入节日氛围呢 你真扫兴
[00:46] Yeah, we’re even taking the kids 没错 我们今天下午还要带孩子们
[00:47] to a haunted house this afternoon. 去一间鬼屋
[00:49] It’s an annual tradition. 这是我家每年的传统
[00:50] Like when Dad replaces all the sponges. 就像老爸每年更换一次海绵一样
[00:52] Sponge day! 海绵日
[00:53] They last longer than you think. 海绵其实比你想象得更耐用
[00:55] Again with the haunted houses? 又是鬼屋么
[00:56] I think I’ll pass this year. 我想我今年就不去了
[00:58] What’s the matter, Louise? 怎么回事 露易丝
[00:59] You don’t like being scared? 你怕被吓到吗
[01:00] Are you kidding? I would love to be scared. 你开玩笑吗 我倒真愿意被吓到
[01:02] The problem is I see every scare coming a mile away. 问题是我总能提前预见那些所谓可怕的东西
[01:05] Don’t you? Why doesn’t everyone? 你们不会吗 为什么其它人都不会
[01:09] Haunted houses are so dumb. 鬼屋实在是太傻了
[01:11] Oh, a coffin. Real original. 棺材 真有创意
[01:13] I wonder if something’s gonna pop out of there. 该不会有东西从里面蹦出来吧
[01:19] Okay, maybe wear less cologne next time. 好吧 也许你下次该少喷点古龙香水
[01:22] Smell kind of gave you away. 你被气味暴露了
[01:23] He smells terrifying. 他的味道太可怕了
[01:27] Sir… 先生
[01:28] You’re making chainsaw noises with your mouth. 你是用嘴发出的电锯声
[01:30] – Sorry. – Yeah. -抱歉 -是的
[01:31] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[01:32] Tina and Gene can be scared by anything. 任何东西都能把蒂娜和吉恩吓到
[01:34] Watch. 看
[01:36] Clapping! 拍手
[01:36] And look at Teddy. He gets scared by a toy witch. 看看泰迪 一个玩具女巫就把他吓傻了
[01:40] Get out of here! 走开
[01:41] Be nice to her. 对她温柔点
[01:42] I’m sorry. I’m sorry about that. 抱歉 真是很抱歉
[01:44] There. There’s your little hat. 来 你的小帽子
[01:46] See? I want that. 看到了吗 我想要那种感觉
[01:47] I mean, not that exactly. 我的意思是 不完全相同
[01:48] But something like that. That rush! 但类似那样的 那种刺激感
[01:50] That’s a shame, Louise. 真遗憾 露易丝
[01:51] Hey, could I trouble you 我能麻烦你
[01:52] for another side of… Pickles! 再给我来盘…泡菜吗
[01:54] Nice try, Mort. It’s just not gonna work. 你费心了 莫特 只是不管用
[01:56] I can’t be scared. It’s a curse. 没人能吓到我 我被诅咒了
[01:58] – Could I still get those pickles? – No. -我还能要那些泡菜吗 -不行
[02:00] I’m upset. 我很心情不好
[02:01] Louise, what if I told you this is the year 露易丝 如果我告诉你
[02:03] you finally get scared? 今年你终于会被吓到了呢
[02:04] Because this haunted house is special. 因为今年的鬼屋很特殊
[02:06] How is it special? Is there a VIP list? 怎么个特殊法 有贵宾名单吗
[02:08] Will there be any Hollywood bigwigs there? 会有好莱坞大牌吗
[02:11] Is anyone from Murphy Brown coming? 有《风云女郎 》的演员要来吗
[02:13] It’s special because your father and I planned it! 它特殊是因为今年是我和你们老爸策划的
[02:16] Wait, what? You two made a haunted house? 等等 什么 你俩布置了一间鬼屋
[02:19] Yep. It’s in a secret location. 是的 在一个秘密的地点
[02:20] We’ve been working on it all week. 我们花了一整周的功夫
[02:22] You might want to wear pants you don’t care about 到时你们最好穿自己不喜欢的裤子
[02:24] ’cause you’re gonna be peein’ in ’em! 因为可能会被吓尿哦
[02:25] – Scare me enough and I’ll pee in your pants. – Deal. -能吓到我我就尿你们裤子里 -成交
[02:28] Mom’s bringing the scary and Dad’s bringing the hairy. 老妈负责恐怖 老爸负责惊悚[多毛]
[02:31] – Did you guys know about this? – No. No. -你们俩知道这件事吗 -不知道
[02:33] – Okay. – Where is it? -好吧 -它在哪
[02:34] You’ll see. 你们会知道的
[02:35] We should probably have a safeword. 我们定个到达承受极限的暗号吧
[02:37] I vote for, “Mom and Dad, stop it.” 我选 “老爸老妈 够了”
[02:39] All right! If you got it, haunt it. 要是有房子 就得让它闹鬼[小说名]
[02:41] *When I see you, I fall apart * *看见你的那一刻 我整个人都沦陷了*
[02:44] * Like a zombie, I got too nervous… * *就像僵尸 我太紧张*
[02:46] Dad, this is the new boyz 4 now song. 老爸 这是男孩时代的新歌
[02:48] That’s great, Tina. 很好听 蒂娜
[02:49] It just dropped today. 今天才发行的
[02:50] Don’t say “dropped.” 别用”放弃”这个词[一词多意]
[02:52] – Dropped. – Okay, okay. -放弃 -得了 得了
[02:53] I’ve never been in this neighborhood before. 我以前从没来过这个社区
[02:55] Looks like a lot of old people live here. 这里貌似住了许多老人
[02:57] See, it’s already getting good. 看 已经开始有气氛了
[02:58] Old people are scary. 老年人很可怕
[02:59] Being an old person is scary. 变老才可怕好吗
[03:01] Right, Mom and Dad? 对吗 老爸 老妈
[03:03] Hey! 说什么呢
[03:03] It is. 确实
[03:05] Here we are. 我们到了
[03:06] I mean… Here we are. 语气不对 我们到了
[03:08] Now give your Mom and me exactly four minutes to go inside 现在给我和你们老妈四分钟的时间进去
[03:11] – and finish setting up. – And then… -完成布置 -然后
[03:13] enter if you dare. 如果你们胆够大就进去吧
[03:14] Wait! I don’t get it! 等等 我有疑问
[03:15] Did you guys buy a house just to haunt? 你俩为了闹鬼专门买了幢房子吗
[03:18] – It’s complicated! – We’ll explain later! -说来话长 -我们等会解释
[03:20] What’s the plan? You gonna flip this mamma jamma? 你们打算做什么 把这车弄翻吗
[03:22] Gonna need a paint job! 那该得重新刷漆了
[03:24] All right, let’s see what the old kooks have cooked up. 走吧 我们看看老家伙们搞了些什么名堂
[03:26] I hope it’s not Dad in sandals. 我希望不要是老爸穿着凉鞋
[03:28] Yeah, his toes are a nightmare. 是啊 他的脚趾就是个恶梦
[03:31] Welcome! 欢迎
[03:32] Nice to creep you. 很高兴来吓你们
[03:34] Allow me to intro-boo myself. 请允许我介”吓”一下自己
[03:37] I am the ghostess with the mostess! 我是最吓人的女鬼
[03:39] – Hi, Mom. – I am not your mother. -你好 老妈 -我不是你们母亲
[03:41] I am lady Bobbenstein, 我是鲍鲍斯坦夫人
[03:44] Made in a lab from parts of beautiful dead women. 是在实验室里用美女的尸体拼凑出来的
[03:47] And they didn’t have any other ankles? Just asking. 她们就没有好看点的脚踝吗 就问问
[03:49] – Gene! – No, they’re good. They’re good. They’re fine. -吉恩 -好吧 很好看 好看
[03:52] Lightning! 闪电了诶
[03:54] That could cause a seizure! 据说闪电可能让人癫痫发作诶
[03:55] Now, won’t you join me 现在 要不要跟着我参观一下
[03:57] for a tour of our spooky home laboratory? 我们这让人毛骨悚然的家庭实验室呀
[04:00] Oh, yeah, there’s nothing scarier than a tour. 是啊 没比什么参观更可怕了
[04:03] Let’s do this! 我们走吧
[04:04] Yeah. Follow me 跟我去见见
[04:05] to the mad scientist who stitched me together, 那个把我缝在一起的疯狂科学家吧
[04:08] Dr. Bobbenstein! 鲍鲍斯坦博士
[04:10] Hello. Here in my lab, 欢迎来到我的实验室
[04:13] I store human body parts to make my monsters. 这是我存放人的身体 拼凑怪物的地方
[04:18] That wig is scary and so are the countertops! 那顶假发好吓人 实验台也是
[04:20] I know! I can’t look at them! 是啊 我都不敢看了
[04:21] And what’s up with that backsplash? 还有那个黑盒子是什么玩意儿
[04:23] Here’s rats tickLing your toes! 老鼠来啃你们的脚啦
[04:26] And now please stick your hand 现在请把你们的手伸进
[04:28] into this doctor box to feel… 箱子里摸摸
[04:31] Human eyes! 人的眼球
[04:35] Excuse me, doctor, 不好意思啊 医生
[04:36] I think you might need a refill on eyeballs. 你可能得加点眼球进去了
[04:39] Wh-what do you mean? 你…你什么意思
[04:41] There’s nothing in here. 里面什么都没有
[04:42] Do you guys need some time to work this out? 要不要给你们点时间解决这个
[04:44] – Hold on, hold on. Just give us a second. – Okay. -等一下 马上好 -好的
[04:47] Lin, did you forget to put the grapes in the box? 琳 你忘把葡萄放进去了吗
[04:48] You were supposed to get the grapes. 应该是你负责放葡萄啊
[04:50] I got the spaghetti. 我是负责意面的
[04:51] Okay, fine, just skip it. Skip it. 好吧 算了 跳过
[04:52] – Lady bobben-steen… – Bobbenstein. -鲍勃斯汀夫人 -鲍勃斯坦
[04:55] Stein. It appears your stitches are coming undone. 斯坦 你的身体好像开线了
[05:00] Oh, no! My intestines! 哦不 我的肠子
[05:03] Yuck! 恶心
[05:04] Mom, angel hair? 不是吧老妈 用天使面唬弄我们
[05:06] What? It’s all we had. 咋了 只有这个了
[05:07] It’s just… That’s the least scary pasta. 这是意面里最不吓人的一种了
[05:09] It’s in the name. 从名字就能看出来
[05:10] And now, while I stitch Lady Bobbenstein back up, 我去给鲍勃斯坦夫人重新缝合一下
[05:15] get ready for the next part 你们做好准备
[05:17] of our haunted tour. 前往下一个恐怖环节
[05:19] I smell a costume change! 期待你们的新装哦
[05:20] You guys, I think I know what this haunted house needs. 我知道这鬼屋还缺啥了
[05:23] Grapes? Should I call my guy? 缺葡萄吗 要叫我的小弟来吗
[05:25] No, Gene. It needs scares. 不是 吉恩 是缺惊吓
[05:27] Someone in this house should get spooked. 总该有人被吓到才对
[05:29] I was spooked. A little. 我被吓到了啊 有点吓到
[05:31] – Were you? – Maybe not. -真的吗 -可能没有吧
[05:32] I was either scared or chilly. 可能只是有点害怕或者有点怵
[05:34] I was confused and anxious. 我是困惑加焦虑
[05:35] I say we show Mom and Dad how it’s done. 不如我们来告诉爸妈什么才叫恐怖
[05:38] You mean scare Mom and Dad in their own haunted house? 你是说在他们的鬼屋里吓他们
[05:40] That’s right. Let’s turn our parents into “Scare-ents.” 没错 让他们变成被吓傻的爸妈
[05:43] Yeah! And then back into parents in time for bath and bed. 好 但要在洗澡睡觉前变回原来的爸妈
[05:49] How are we gonna scare Mom and Dad? 我们要怎么吓爸妈呢
[05:51] Dad’s scared of failure. 老爸怕失败
[05:52] Where do we find some of that? 到哪里去找失败
[05:54] Let’s look in the cupboards. 去橱柜里看看
[05:55] No, no, no. Just follow my lead. 不 不 听我指挥
[05:57] And now for your next haunt, 恐怖之旅的下一站
[05:59] Walk down the hallway, 请沿着走廊往前走
[06:01] But whatever you do, don’t open the closet door! 切记 不要打开柜门
[06:04] Wow! This might be the scariest haunted house 哇 这可能是我去过的
[06:06] I’ve ever been to! 最可怕的鬼屋了
[06:08] Okay, here we come! Right, guys? 我们来啦 是吧
[06:10] Yeah, we’re coming down the hall! 是的 我们来了哦
[06:11] Frightened and afraid! 我们超怕的
[06:14] Two-headed monster! 双头怪物来啦
[06:16] – Where are the kids? – I don’t know. -孩子们呢 -不知道
[06:18] It sounded like they were right here. 好像刚才还在来着
[06:19] – Kids? – Gene? Louise? Tina? -孩子们 -吉恩 露易丝 蒂娜
[06:22] Look, Bob, the back door is open. 看呐 鲍勃 后门开着
[06:25] Kids? Kids! We don’t even know this area. 孩子们 我们对这里完全不熟啊
[06:27] They could be anywhere! 他们可能会走丢
[06:29] Don’t panic. Let’s look around. 别慌 我们四处找找
[06:30] We’ll find them. Kids?! 会找到的 孩子们
[06:32] Oh, god, Bob, look! 鲍勃 快看
[06:33] It’s Tina’s glasses in a pile of leaves! 蒂娜的眼镜在那堆树叶上
[06:36] Tina! Not like that! 不要这样
[06:40] Gotcha. 吓到了
[06:40] And that’s how you scare somebody. 这才叫吓人
[06:43] Oh, my god. Oh, my god. 我的个乖乖 我的个乖乖
[06:45] They got us. 真的吓到我们了
[06:45] Gene, why are you in your underpants? 吉恩 你为什么只穿着内裤
[06:47] Don’t change the subject, father! 老爸 不要转移话题
[06:49] We just scared your pants off, not mine! 刚刚是我们把你们的裤子吓掉了 不是我的
[06:51] Also, I was warm! 而且我一点都不冷
[06:52] Yeah. You tricks just got treated. 你们的把戏完败给我们了
[06:54] I mean, kind of. You basically just jumped out 勉强吧 你们只不过是
[06:57] – of a pile of leaves. – Yep. -从一堆树叶里跳出来而已 -是啊
[06:58] And we put, like, a lot of effort into our thing. 而我们做了很多准备
[07:01] Sad how ours worked better than yours, huh? 但我们还是做得比你们好 很难过吧
[07:03] Yeah. It really is. 这倒是真的
[07:04] Well, should we go? 我们能走了吗
[07:05] Can we go to the other house that’s ours, that’s fine? 回我们自己那个没鬼的屋子
[07:08] No, we’re not finished with our haunted house. 不 这里还没结束呢
[07:10] We haven’t even gotten to the exorcism. 驱魔师那段还没到呢
[07:12] I think we’re good, Mom. 老妈 我觉得差不多了
[07:13] I was gonna spin my head around in a circle 我本来是要转自己的头
[07:15] And barf on your father. 然后吐在你爸爸的身上
[07:16] Like the good ol’ days. 像以前一样
[07:18] Lin. Lin, stop. It’s over. 琳 琳 好了 结束了
[07:20] We’re-we’re just not that good at this. 我们确实不擅长这个
[07:22] B-plus. Maybe b-minus. B+ 或是B-吧
[07:23] Hey, why give it a grade? 为什么非要打分
[07:24] Bob, don’t give up. 鲍勃 不要放弃嘛
[07:26] We squeezed ourselves into this t-shirt. 我们连这件T恤都穿下了
[07:28] – We can’t go home now. – Or we could. -不能现在回家 -可以啊
[07:30] You can spin your head around at home while we watch TV. 你可以在看电视的时候转头
[07:33] All right, fine, you sour candies, we’ll go home. 行吧 你们这些坏人 回家吧
[07:36] Gene, you’re gonna put your clothes back on, right? 吉恩 你会把衣服穿上的是吧
[07:38] – Oh, am I? – I… -你说呢 -我
[07:39] You’re the one making it weird, Dad. 老爸 是你少见多怪了
[07:42] Oh, crap. We have a flat tire. 不好 车胎没气了
[07:44] What? Here, I’ll blow it up. 啥 我来吹气
[07:45] Give it to me, give it to me. 交给我 交给我
[07:46] What about the spare? 备胎呢
[07:47] That was the spare. 这就是备胎
[07:48] All four of these are spares. 其实这四个都是备胎
[07:50] Are you talking about us? 你是在说我们吗
[07:51] I guess I’ll call for a tow. 我打电话叫拖车来吧
[07:52] Oh, great. I’m not getting any reception here. 太好了 这里没信号
[07:55] That old man is staring at us. 那个老人在盯着我们看
[07:58] That’s weird. 好奇怪
[07:59] Hello? Can we help you? 您好 请问有什么事吗
[08:03] Take a picture! It’ll last longer! 拍张照吧 这样维持的时间更久
[08:05] Wait, don’t take it yet! 等等 先别拍
[08:06] Catch me just as I’m looking over my shoulder. 让我凹个造型 来个回眸
[08:08] Now! 可以拍了
[08:09] Oh, come on, how can I not have any bars? 怎么会一点信号都没有
[08:11] Why’s he staring at us? 他为什么一直盯着我们看
[08:13] Maybe we just have that certain something… 可能我们有哪里不太对
[08:15] That makes you want to stare at us… 会让人一直盯着我们
[08:17] And not say anything… 还一句话不说
[08:19] While holding gardening shears. 还拿着除草剪刀
[08:20] Hi! Hello, sir! 先生 您好
[08:22] Cell reception, huh? 这附近
[08:23] Not so great around here? 信号不太好是吧
[08:26] Okay, he’s not saying anything. 好吧 他不说话
[08:28] Why don’t we go back inside and see 我们还是进去
[08:30] if the landLine works? 看看固定电话能不能用
[08:31] Bye, creepy man! Keep it creepy! 拜拜 恐怖男 继续吓人哦
[08:34] Lock it, Bob. 锁门 鲍勃
[08:35] Yeah. Good idea. 对 好主意
[08:38] Oh, thank god. It works. 谢天谢地 它能用
[08:40] Wow, this phonebook is, like, from the ’90s. 这电话本 像是20年前的
[08:43] Let’s see if tony toni tow-me is still in business. 我们来看看托尼拖拖还营业不
[08:46] Hey, Mom, question, 老妈 问个问题
[08:47] why does this house have mothball smell? 这房子怎么一股樟脑丸味
[08:50] Follow-up question, whose house is this? 还有个问题 这房子是谁的
[08:51] David Lee Mothball? 大卫·李·樟脑丸的吗
[08:52] Maybe the owner of a mothball team? 也许是樟脑丸队主人的
[08:54] It’s an empty house that mort said we could use. 是莫特介绍的空房子
[08:56] It belonged to one of his clients. 是他一个客户的
[08:59] What was that? 那是什么
[09:00] Gene, did that come out of you? 吉恩 是你发出来的吗
[09:01] My butt doesn’t have the technology! Yet. 我的屁股没这技术 至少现在没
[09:04] It was probably just the pipes. 也许只是管道而已
[09:06] Oh, hi, uh, I, uh… I need a tow truck. 你好 我 我需要一辆拖车
[09:09] I have a flat tire. Or I’ll need a tire. 我车胎漏气了 或者来个车胎也行
[09:11] Or-or air, I guess, for the tire. 或者给车胎的气也行
[09:14] But you’re the professional. 你比较专业 你说了算
[09:15] Wait, Mom, did you say this house 等下 老妈 你说这房子是
[09:17] – is one of mort’s clients’? – Yeah, why? -莫特一客户的是吗 -嗯怎么了
[09:19] Mort’s a mortician, 莫特是办丧事的
[09:20] so aren’t his clients all dead people? 那他的客户不都是死人吗
[09:26] All right, pipes. We heard you the first time. 好吧 管道君 我们刚就听到了
[09:28] Stop being so desperate for attention. 别那么想吸引注意力
[09:29] Everybody, keep it down, please. 各位 安静点好吗
[09:31] The address is… Oh, shoot, I don’t know the address. 地址是 完蛋我不知道
[09:34] hold on– Lin, go outside and look at the house number. 等等 琳 你出去看下门牌号
[09:37] No. Oldie scissorhands is out there. 不 剪刀手老头在外面
[09:39] Oh, wait, I wrote it down. 等等 我写下来了
[09:41] It’s, 37 poplar… 是37琉行
[09:44] Wait, is that “Poplar” Or “Popular”? 等等 是琉行还是流行
[09:46] No, streets aren’t called popular. 等等 街道不叫流行的
[09:49] Oh, my god, Bob. 天呐 鲍勃
[09:50] There’s something in the basement! 地下室有什么东西
[09:52] No, no, no. The phone Line is dead. 不不不 电话断线了
[09:53] – And it’s dark! – It’s literally a triple threat! -而且全黑了 -惊悚三重弹啊
[09:58] What could possibly make a sound like that? 到底有什么可以发出那样的声音
[10:00] It’s probably just a raccoon or a possum 可能有只浣熊或者负鼠
[10:02] running around in the basement. 在地下室乱跑
[10:03] So did this raccoon and/or possum shake the whole house 那这浣熊还是负鼠可以震动整座房子
[10:06] And turn off all the lights, father?! 而且还能关灯咯 老爸
[10:08] Gene, it probably just chewed through a wire 吉恩 它可能咬到了电线
[10:10] And then that short… circuited the fuse… 保险丝什么的…然后…
[10:13] Breaker… Thing. 就短路了
[10:15] Go on. You clearly know what you’re talking about. 继续 你好像很懂
[10:18] I don’t like the sound of that sound. 我不喜欢这声音
[10:20] We should get out of this house, Bob. 我们得赶紧离开这 鲍勃
[10:21] No, no, Lin, 不 不 琳
[10:22] The tow truck is coming. 拖车就要来了
[10:23] We have to wait for it. 我们必须得等它
[10:24] Look, why don’t I just go downstairs 这样 我还是去楼下
[10:26] and see what’s making the noise? 看看究竟是什么声音
[10:27] I’m sure there is nothing to be afraid of. 我肯定下面没什么可怕的
[10:30] Then we can relax 然后我们就可以
[10:31] until the tow truck gets here. 安心等拖车来
[10:32] Dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark! 黑黑黑黑黑黑黑黑黑
[10:34] Leave the light, Bob. Are you crazy? 把灯留下啊 鲍勃 你疯了吗
[10:36] Well, I can’t see what’s in the basement 我不用灯怎么看得到
[10:38] if I don’t have the light, Lin. 地下室有什么 琳
[10:39] All right, fine. We’re coming with you. 好吧 我们和你一起
[10:41] Just a fun family trip to the basement to get killed. 只是一趟有趣的地下室亡命之旅
[10:44] Gene, we’re not gonna get killed. 吉恩 我们不会死的
[10:46] – Maimed. Stabbed. – Lin. Linda. -那就被残 被捅 -琳 琳达
[10:47] – Beaten. Burned. – Lin. Stop. -被打 被烧 -琳住嘴
[10:49] What? 怎么了嘛
[10:51] See? It’s just a normal, 看到没 只是个普通的
[10:52] dark, very, very dark basement. 很黑 很黑的地下室
[10:56] Lin, you’re digging your fingernails into my arm. 琳 你的指甲抠到我胳膊里了
[10:58] Oh, sorry. 不好意思
[10:59] Can I dig my fingernails into your other arm, Dad? 我能用手指甲抠你另一支胳膊吗 老爸
[11:02] Sure, Tina. Yes. 当然 蒂娜 可以的
[11:03] I call love handles. 腰间赘肉是我的
[11:04] That’s my word for the butt. 那是我对屁股的称呼
[11:06] I’m already holding it. 我已经抓着了
[11:07] Just ’cause I don’t want to fall down the stairs. 因为我不想摔下楼梯
[11:10] Dad’s butt is very sturdy. 老爸的屁股很结实
[11:11] Thank you, Louise. It is. 谢谢你 露易丝 它确实是的
[11:12] Oh look, they have a puddle in their basement, too. 看 他们的地下室也有水坑
[11:15] It’s ghost pee. 那是鬼撒的尿
[11:16] Gene, it’s not ghost pee. 吉恩 那不是鬼撒的尿
[11:17] Look, see, everything seems fine. 看看 一切都很正常
[11:19] Nothing weird. 没什么奇怪的
[11:20] There’s a washing machine. A furnace. 有个洗衣机 一个炉子
[11:22] Some old boxes of junk. 几箱垃圾
[11:24] And a ghost! 和一个鬼
[11:26] What is that? 那是什么
[11:27] Okay, it’s not a ghost. It’s not a ghost. 好吧 那不是鬼 不是鬼
[11:28] It’s just a… 只是个
[11:30] A cloak. It’s a cloak. 斗篷 斗篷而已
[11:31] – It’s a cloak. – See? Nothing to worry about. -是斗篷 -看到没 没啥好担心的
[11:33] Yeah, there’s nothing scary about a dark cloak hanging 是啊 死人黑漆漆的地下室里
[11:35] from a meat hook in a dead person’s basement! 挂个黑不拉几的斗篷真是不吓人
[11:37] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 对对对对
[11:38] Plenty of people have cloaks, right? 很多人都有斗篷 对吗
[11:40] Monks, and w-wizards and… 和尚 巫师还有
[11:42] Sure. Liberace. 当然 还有列勃拉斯[钢琴家]
[11:43] Yup. Uh, Ann Wilson from Heart. 心乐队的安·威尔逊
[11:45] Definitely. 必须的
[11:45] Maybe it’s just a really dark, scary night shirt. 也许它只是件黑色的恐怖睡袍
[11:52] Run! 快跑
[11:55] Oh, my god. 天呐
[11:55] All right, we’re getting out of this house. 我们得赶紧离开这房子
[11:57] Good idea. Everybody, follow me. 好主意 各位 跟着我
[11:58] Okay. 好的
[12:02] Oh, god. There’s something right outside, Bobby. 天呐 外面有什么 鲍鲍
[12:05] Everyone upstairs now. 大家都上楼
[12:08] We got to hide somewhere. 我们得找个地方躲躲
[12:10] How about behind Dad? 躲老爸身后怎么样
[12:11] I’m not big enough. 我身板不够大
[12:12] Keep telLing yourself that, pal. 别自欺欺人了 老兄
[12:14] You guys. Look. 各位 看
[12:20] That isn’t a good use of that room. 这房间可不该用来干那事儿
[12:22] Yeah, let’s maybe rule that room out. 是啊 还是排除这间吧
[12:25] Yeah, the bathroom. 对 去浴室
[12:26] Let’s go in the bathroom. 我们去浴室
[12:27] Yeah, let’s go to the bathroom. 对 我们去浴室
[12:31] Okay. Let’s talk about what we just saw. 好吧 我们 讨论下刚看见了什么
[12:33] I, for one, did not care for it. 我反正是不喜欢
[12:36] That doll makes me miss the cloak in the basement. 我觉得还是地下室的斗篷比较好
[12:38] Louise, I wish I was un-scare-able like you. 露易丝 好想和你一样什么都不怕
[12:40] Yeah, it’s just dumb cult stuff. 是啊 不过是些封建迷信的东西
[12:42] Nothing to be scared of. 没什么可怕的
[12:43] I mean, what is it with 不过 怎么现如今
[12:45] the sticks these days, right? 棍子都爱往眼睛里插了
[12:47] What if it’s the ghost of the person 如果是以前住这里的人
[12:49] who used to live here 的鬼魂 而且它讨厌胡子
[12:50] And they hate mustaches? 该怎么办
[12:52] Then two of you are in trouble. 那你俩就完了
[12:53] It’s not a ghost, Lin. 不是鬼 琳
[12:54] There’s no such thing as ghosts. 世上根本就没有鬼
[12:56] Fine, then, bob. What do you think it is? 好吧 鲍勃 那你觉得它是什么
[12:58] It’s probably just a murderer. 可能只是个杀人犯
[13:00] – What? – No, it’s not a murderer, Tina. -什么 -不不 不是杀人犯 蒂娜
[13:02] It’s probably just the wind. Inside wind. 可能就是风 妖风
[13:05] It-it happens a lot in these old houses. 老房子经常会碰到这种事的
[13:07] I know about inside wind. 我知道妖风
[13:09] I know about it right now. 我现在身体里就在窜妖风
[13:11] Sorry, everybody. 我对不起你们
[13:12] – gene. – Come on. -吉恩 -够了
[13:13] It’s something bad. 这个恐怖的东西
[13:14] It’s gonna kill us 会在浴室里
[13:15] in this bathroom and it’s gonna… 杀掉我们的 而且…
[13:16] It’s gonna be easy to clean up 因为是瓷砖 证据
[13:18] ’cause of the tile floor. 一擦就没了
[13:19] Linda, you’re not helping. 琳达 别说没用的了
[13:20] Also, will you take off that bald cap? 还有把你那秃头套摘了行不
[13:22] It’s freaking everyone out. 简直吓死一票人
[13:23] I didn’t even know I still had it on. 我都不记得我还戴着了
[13:25] It’s comfortable. 好舒服的
[13:26] Wait, listen. 等下 你们听
[13:30] Oh, my god. 我的天
[13:31] The wind… is coming up the stairs. 这股妖风要上楼了
[13:34] Okay, nobody move. 大家不要动
[13:37] Nobody say a word. 都别说话
[13:39] – Dad. – Yes. -老爸 -怎么了
[13:40] I feel like you’re doing a really good job as a Dad. 我觉得你现在特别像一个父亲
[13:43] Thank you, gene. 谢谢夸奖 吉恩
[13:44] I’m having a good childhood. 我的童年很幸福
[13:46] Okay, great. 那很好
[13:47] Not right now, but overall. 不光是此刻 而是一直以来
[13:49] – I got it. Thanks. – No, thank you. -我懂 谢了 -不 我才要谢谢你
[13:51] – Okay… – Thank you for your service. -好吧 -谢谢你的付出
[13:53] Just, try and be quiet. 请 保持安静
[13:57] Whatever it is, 不管它是什么
[13:58] it’s right outside. 这会就在外边
[14:03] You guys, if we go out this window, 宝贝们 我们从窗户出去
[14:04] we can get on the roof. 然后到屋顶上去
[14:09] Yeah. Go, go, go. 快快快
[14:14] Now what? We’re on a freakin’ roof. 现在是怎样 我们在一个奇怪的屋顶上
[14:16] The only way down is down. 只有一条路 就是跳下去
[14:18] Oh, my god. I hope the tow truck is coming. 我的天 真希望拖车赶紧来
[14:20] Please let the tow truck be coming. 拜托拖车快来吧
[14:22] And I hope they bring a ladder. 希望他们能拿把梯子
[14:23] And the police. 带着警察来
[14:24] Mom and Dad, you would tell us 老妈老爸 我们不会飞是吧
[14:25] if we knew how to fly, right? 不然你们早该告诉我们了
[14:26] Uh, you guys… 你们看…
[14:29] That seems weird… And bad. 看起来有点不对劲 很糟糕
[14:33] Maybe that’s tony, toni, and tow-me? 也许是托尼拖拖的拖车来了
[14:36] Holy crap! 我勒个去
[14:37] Oh, my god! 我的天
[14:38] We’re surrounded by a ring of fire! 我们被火圈包围了
[14:40] Who has a ring of water? 谁有水圈
[14:42] Is this what burning man is? 这是要火烧活人吗
[14:44] Because I don’t like it! 我可一点不喜欢
[14:47] What do we do? What do we do? 我们该怎么办 怎么办
[14:49] We got scary cloak people down there 下面有可怕的斗篷人
[14:50] and something creepy chasing us in there. 后面是恐怖的怪物在追我们
[14:52] And I’m scared of heights and cloak people and being killed. 我还怕高 怕斗篷人 怕死
[14:56] I have reception. I’m calLing for help. 我有信号了 可以求助
[14:58] My emergency contact is Jimmy Junior. 我的紧急联系人是小吉米
[15:00] If you can’t reach him, you can also try 911. 如果他不接 也可以打911报警
[15:02] Oh, crap! 妈的
[15:04] That’s fine. No big deal. 没事的 没啥大不了
[15:05] – We don’t need that. – Oh, my god, -我们根本不需要那玩意儿 -我的天
[15:07] They’re gonna sacrifice us. 他们要让我们献祭了
[15:08] I hate this neighborhood. 我恨死这社区了
[15:09] Okay, everybody just stay calm, all right? 好了 大家保持冷静好吗
[15:11] We’re up here. They’re down there. 我们在上 他们在下
[15:13] There’s no way they can get to us. 他们过不来的
[15:15] Yeah. They’re not even a great cult, anyway. 就是 那甚至不算什么好祭仪
[15:17] Just a circle of fire, you know, some cloaks, 不过是一圈火 一些斗篷人
[15:19] and a creepy doll with twigs for eyes, right? 还有个树枝插眼的怪娃娃而已 对吧
[15:21] What’s so scary about that? That’s not scary. 有什么可怕的 一点都不
[15:23] That’s not scary! 我才不怕呢
[15:30] Louise… 露易丝…
[15:31] Louise, sweetie, sweetie, baby. 露易丝 宝贝 乖乖
[15:35] What is happening? 怎么回事
[15:37] Gotcha. 吓到你了
[15:37] – Wha…? – We got you. Huh? -啥… -我们吓到你了
[15:40] We gotcha. 吓到咯
[15:41] You wanted to be scared, Louise. 你不是想被人吓嘛 露易丝
[15:43] Well, I think we scared you. 我想我们成功了
[15:45] Wait a… You, uh… What… 等等…你们…什么…
[15:47] – We planned the whole thing. – What? -我们策划了整件事 -什么
[15:49] – What? – Aw, you should see the look on your face. -什么 -看看你刚才被吓的样子
[15:51] You see? It’s you, 看见没 这是你
[15:52] – Scared. – So… -被吓尿了吧 -所以
[15:54] They’re in on it, too? 他们也参与了是吗
[15:55] Hi, Louise. Happy halloween. 你好 露易丝 万圣节快乐
[15:57] It’s teddy from your Dad’s restaurant. 我是经常去你爸饭馆的泰迪
[15:59] – Teddy? – Hi, Louise. -泰迪吗 -你好露易丝
[16:01] Mort? 莫特
[16:03] Hey, hey, easy. 没事的 放轻松
[16:05] That’s my mother. Say hi, Mom. 那是我妈 打个招呼 老妈
[16:08] No, Mom. We’re done. 不要这样 妈 结束了
[16:09] It’s over. We did it. 不用这样 我们已经完活了
[16:10] And this nice man with the hedge clippers 拿修木剪刀的这个好人
[16:11] is mort’s Mom’s new boyfriend, Arthur. 是莫特老妈的新男友 亚瑟
[16:13] Hi, how you doing. 你好呀
[16:14] I call him arth vader. 我叫他亚斯·维达
[16:15] ’cause of the way he breathes. 因为他呼吸好重的
[16:17] He has allergies. 他过敏了
[16:17] Gene? Tina? You two were in on this too? 吉恩 蒂娜 你们竟然也参与了
[16:20] Yeah, we were acting. 对哒 演的好不好
[16:21] I practiced all my Lines last night. Like this. 昨晚我一直在练台词 像这样
[16:25] I wanted to do the whole thing with a cockney accent, 我本来想要用伦敦腔来着
[16:27] but Mom nixed it. 不过老妈说不行
[16:28] I-I don’t understand. How did you do all this? 我不太明白 你们怎么做到的
[16:31] And how did I fall for it? 我怎么就上当了呢
[16:33] – It was a lot of work. – So many e-mails. -我们做了大量工作 -发了很多邮件
[16:36] This is mort’s Mom’s house. And it’s perfect 这里是莫特老妈的房子 简直是完美
[16:38] ’cause it’s old and creepy. 因为它够旧够阴森
[16:39] And nicely decorated. Very homey. 而且装潢也特别棒 温馨又舒适
[16:42] First we had to do the decoy haunted house. 我们先是做了一个诱饵鬼屋
[16:44] Yeah, why did you do a decoy haunted house? 对啊 为什么要做诱饵鬼屋
[16:47] That was Tina’s idea. It was genius. 是蒂娜的主意 太绝了
[16:49] She said we had to do the world’s worst haunted house 她说我们必须先做出世界上最烂的鬼屋
[16:52] so that you wouldn’t suspect us. 这样你才不会起疑心
[16:53] Oh, I was talking about something else when I said that. 我说那话的时候其实别有所指
[16:56] – Wait. Really? – Hey, a good idea’s a good idea. -等下 真的吗 -结果比较重要嘛
[16:58] Besides, it wasn’t the world’s worst haunted house. 而且 我们做的也不算全世界最烂的吧
[17:01] The bald caps were good. 秃头帽不挺好的嘛
[17:02] The spaghetti… 意面也不错
[17:03] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[17:04] You guys set me up. 你们居然给我下套
[17:06] And we almost got away with it. 而且我们差点就成功了
[17:08] Oh, wait! We did! 等下 我们确实成功了
[17:09] Yup. While you were going through the decoy haunted house, 就在你参观假鬼屋的时候
[17:11] Teddy took the air out of our tire. 泰迪给车轮胎放了气
[17:14] Yeah. And I also cut the brake Line. 对 我还减了刹车油管
[17:16] I thought that would be scary, too. 我感觉那应该也很吓人
[17:17] Teddy, are you serious? 泰迪 你认真的吗
[17:19] Hey, let’s not worry about that, bobby. 别管那个了 鲍鲍
[17:20] Finish your story. 你继续讲
[17:21] Mort hid in the basement and made scary sounds. 莫特藏在地下室负责制造恐怖声音
[17:24] Mort, how did you make that crazy croaking sound? 莫特 你是怎么弄出那种可怕的低音的
[17:26] That actually came out of me. 其实是我自己发出的
[17:28] I threw my back out when I was making 我本想制造出那种巨大的轰鸣声
[17:30] that big boom sound. 结果不小心扭到了背
[17:36] I’m in a lot of pain. 我当时很痛的
[17:38] The ring of fire was Mort’s idea. 火圈是莫特的主意
[17:39] Is it gonna hurt my grass? 这会烧坏我的草坪吗
[17:41] No, Mom. No, no. It’ll be fine. 不会 妈 不会 没事的
[17:43] It’s non-burning fire. 这不是明火
[17:44] And Arthur was really nice to offer to help. 亚瑟也好心愿意帮忙
[17:46] He’s only known Mort’s Mom for three weeks. 他才刚认识莫特老妈三周
[17:47] But it sounds like it’s going really well. 不过感觉他们进展得很不错
[17:50] We’re just having fun and seeing where it goes. 我们在一起很开心 想顺其自然
[17:52] No pressure, no labels. I get it. 不要压力 不贴标签 我懂的
[17:54] So, yeah, that’s how it all came together. 所以 事情就是这样的
[17:56] We love you, baby. Hope you liked it. 我们爱你 宝贝 希望你喜欢
[17:59] Liked it? 喜欢
[18:00] It was freakin’ incredible! 太他妈带劲了
[18:01] I’m still shaking. 我都手都还在抖
[18:03] Look. Look at this. 看 你们看
[18:06] I can’t stop. 我都停不下来
[18:08] Oh, it’s great. 太棒了
[18:10] I got scared. I got scared! 我被吓到了 我被吓到了
[18:12] Oh, you’re the best family in the whole world. 你们是世上最棒的家人
[18:15] My little scream queen. 我的小尖叫女王
[18:16] Happy halloween, Louise. 万圣节快乐 露易丝
[18:17] Bring it in, everybody. Bring it in. 快过来 你们 快来
[18:21] I… 我…
[18:22] – Love my family… – Lin… -爱我的家人 -琳
[18:24] – So much. – Lin, careful. -超级爱 -悠着点 琳
[18:25] We’re on a roof. 我们还在屋顶上
[18:30] Storm moving in, everyone. 风暴来啦 各位
[18:32] Stop it, Mort. I startle easily. 别闹了 莫特 我胆很小的
[18:34] Mort, you little… 莫特 你这个…
[18:36] 男孩时代 出品 我如此爱你 [惊悚版]
[18:40] Hey, girl. 嘿 姑娘
[18:41] Yo, girl. Halloween has gotten so commercialized. 姑娘 万圣节现在太商业化了
[18:44] So many commercials. 到处都是广告
[18:45] Let’s try to get back to what it’s really about. 让我们重回万圣节的真谛
[18:48] What’s it about, boo boo? 它的真谛是什么 布布
[18:49] – Love. – Oh, that’s right. -爱 -你说得对
[18:57] *When I see you, I fall apart * *看见你的那一刻 我整个人都沦陷了*
[19:00] *Like a zombie * *就像僵尸*
[19:01] *I got too nervous to ask you out * *我太紧张 不敢约你*
[19:04] *To the prom-bie * *去僵尸舞会*
[19:06] *I wish I could make you mine * *真想让你属于我*
[19:10] *When I open my mouth * *可我一开口*
[19:12] *I sound like Frankenstein * *就变成了弗兰肯斯坦*
[19:15] Who’s the girl? 那女的是谁
[19:16] How’d she get in the video? 她怎么会出现在MV里
[19:17] She’s not a boy 4 now. 她又不是男孩时代成员
[19:18] She won an essay contest. 她赢了作文大赛
[19:20] It had to be under 30,000 words. 要求字数不能超过3万字
[19:21] I couldn’t cut mine down. 我的实在没办法删了
[19:22] Yeah, that’s rough. That’s… 真不容易 真…
[19:24] Allen does not make a believable mummy. 艾伦演得一点都不想僵尸
[19:27] There’s that idiot boo boo. 又是那个白痴布布
[19:29] It was his dumb birthday last week. 他上周刚过了他愚蠢的生日
[19:30] Not that I care or even know that. 虽然我一点都不关心 甚至都不知道
[19:36] *Girl it’s freaky * *好可怕 姑娘*
[19:40] *My heart is weaky * *我的心好脆弱*
[19:45] *My teeth are extra sharp * *我的牙齿却在变尖*
[19:47] *My body’s extra hairy * *身体却在长毛*
[19:50] *I’m running in the dark * *我在黑暗中奔跑*
[19:52] *I love you so much it’s scary * *我如此爱你 这真可怕*
[19:55] *Ooh, yeah, scary* *真可怕*
[19:57] – It’s scary, girl. – Rap time. -真可怕 姑娘 -说唱来啦
[19:59] *I close my eyes and you’re still there * *我闭上眼睛 你却还在我心里*
[20:01] *You’re the girl of my dreams, nope, my nightmares * *你是我的梦中女孩 不 是噩梦*
[20:03] *You’re like Jason, Mike Myers, Carrie and Freddy * *你就像杰森 麦克·迈尔斯 嘉莉和弗雷迪*
[20:03] 除麦克·迈尔斯为演员外 其余均为恐怖电影角色
[20:05] *But I don’t want to run away, I want to go steady * *但我不想逃走 我想和你在一起*
[20:08] Is that a different Allen from the last video? 这个艾伦和上个MV里的是两个人吧
[20:11] – No. – Yes… What? Yes, it is. -不是 -太好…啥 就是啊
[20:12] No, it isn’t. 并不是
[20:13] They switch Allens sometimes, bobby. 他们有时会换不同的艾伦 鲍鲍
[20:15] No, they don’t. 并不会
[20:16] Don’t tell Teddy. That’s his favorite one. 别告诉泰迪 那是他最喜欢的成员
[20:18] He’s a big Allen guy. 他是艾伦的超级粉
[20:19] *It’s halloween* *万圣节到了*
[20:21] *I’m scared of the dark * *我怕黑*
[20:23] *Going door to door * *一家一家的敲门*
[20:25] *To your mama’s house * *到你妈妈家*
[20:28] *I can feed her * *我可以喂饱她*
[20:30] *Got to get that candy * *我得去要糖*
[20:32] Okay, this took a turn. 反转啊
[20:33] – It’s like a reverse thriller. – Nice. -有点像反转惊悚片 -真好
[20:36] *Trick or treat* *不给糖就捣蛋*
[20:36] *Girl, it’s freaky * *姑娘 真可怕*
[20:39] Sing it. 快唱
[20:40] *You trick or treat me * *你在我心里捣了蛋*
[20:43] Dad, sing. 老爸 快唱
[20:44] Come on, Dad, sing it. 快点 老爸 唱啊
[20:45] *My teeth are extra sharp * *我的牙齿在变尖*
[20:47] *My body’s extra hairy * *身体在长毛*
[20:50] *I’m running in the dark * *我在黑暗中奔跑*
[20:52] *I love you so much it’s scary * *我如此爱你 这真可怕*
[20:55] *Trick or treat* *不给糖就捣蛋*
[20:58] *You trick or treat me * *你在我心里捣了蛋*
[21:03] *My teeth are extra sharp * *我的牙齿在变尖*
[21:05] *My body’s extra hairy * *身体在长毛*
[21:08] *I’m running in the dark * *我在黑暗中奔跑*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme