时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Everybody, please! | 听我说 |
[00:22] | Everybody, let’s try to settle down. | 大家冷静点 |
[00:24] | I mean, a rent hike? Now? Come on! | 现在涨租金 得了吧 |
[00:26] | Fischoeder’s out of his freaking mind. | 费舍奥德简直疯掉了 |
[00:28] | What are we supposed to do, | 要我们怎么办 |
[00:29] | jack up the price of yarn? | 把纱线的价格也往上抬么 |
[00:31] | There’ll be riots! Again! | 又会闹事的 |
[00:33] | I’m starting to think Mr. Fischoeder | 感觉费舍奥德先生 |
[00:34] | just became a landlord for the money. | 变成了一位只认钱的房东 |
[00:37] | Everyone, can I… can I have your attention? | 大家能听我说一句吗 |
[00:39] | – Silence! – Yeah, tubby’s talking! | -安静 -矮木桩要发话了 |
[00:41] | Mr. Fischoeder has raised our rent before, | 费舍奥德先生以前也涨过我们的房租 |
[00:43] | but this new hike is the biggest ever. | 但这是有历史以来涨得最高的一次 |
[00:45] | None of us can afford it. | 我们谁都付不起 |
[00:47] | Except for me, right, son? | 除了我 对吧 儿子 |
[00:48] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -当我没说 |
[00:49] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -当我没说 |
[00:51] | I told Mr. Fischoeder | 我已经告诉费舍奥德先生 |
[00:52] | we were coming to see him today, | 我们今天要去见他 |
[00:53] | but what he doesn’t know is | 但他不知道的是 |
[00:54] | if he goes ahead with this rent hike, | 如果他坚持涨房租 |
[00:56] | we’re gonna give him a rent strike! | 我们就给他来场房租起义 |
[00:59] | Yeah! A what? | 好哎 来场什么 |
[01:00] | A rent strike. | 房租起义 |
[01:01] | It means if Mr. Fischoeder tries to raise the rent, | 意思就是如果费舍奥德先生要涨房租 |
[01:04] | we’ll stop paying it. | 我们就不付租金了 |
[01:05] | Oh, that might make him mad, Bobby. | 那会让他抓狂的 鲍鲍 |
[01:06] | Yeah, landlords hate stuff like that. | 是啊 房东最讨厌这种事了 |
[01:08] | Exactly. It’s the only leverage we have | 我知道 这是我们对付 |
[01:10] | against a guy as big as Fischoeder. | 费舍奥德这样财大气粗的人的唯一方法 |
[01:13] | You sure you want to be the ringleader on this, Bob? | 你确定要当挑事儿的吗 鲍勃 |
[01:15] | You know, it could be better to talk to him one-on-one. | 和他单独面谈可能会更好 |
[01:17] | He’s not our friend, Lin, he’s our landlord. | 他不是我们的朋友 琳 他是房东 |
[01:19] | We have to show him we mean business. | 我们得让他知道我们是来真的 |
[01:22] | Bobby Business over here. | 鲍鲍认真起来了呢 |
[01:23] | I like Bobby Business. | 我喜欢较真的鲍鲍 |
[01:25] | Okay, Bob, we’re in. | 好吧 鲍勃 我们参加 |
[01:28] | Yay, Bobby, you’re going on a rent strike! | 好耶 鲍鲍 你要领导房租起义了 |
[01:30] | Just like in Rent. | 好像在演《吉屋出租》[百老汇音乐剧] |
[01:31] | I don’t think that’s what happens in Rent. | 《吉屋出租》讲的不是这个吧 |
[01:33] | No, yeah, that’s what happens. | 咋不是 |
[01:38] | Now you smile. | 换你笑 |
[01:40] | Now you smile. | 换你笑 |
[01:41] | Now you smile. | 换你笑 |
[01:42] | Now you smile. | 换你笑 |
[01:43] | Stop it, stop it. | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[01:44] | Did we really have to bring our kids? | 我们一定要带孩子吗 |
[01:46] | Did you really have to wear that tie? | 你一定要戴那条领带吗 |
[01:47] | It’s important to show Fischoeder | 这是为了向费舍奥德表明 |
[01:49] | that we’re not just doing this for ourselves. | 我们这么做不只是为了自己 |
[01:51] | Some of us have families. | 有些人是有家室的 |
[01:52] | I love kids. | 我很爱孩子 |
[01:54] | Which is ironic, | 但讽刺的是 |
[01:55] | ’cause they’re not allowed in my store. | 他们不能到我的店里来 |
[01:56] | I-I run a sex shop, everybody. | 因为我开的是一家情趣用品店 |
[01:58] | – If we haven’t met, I’m Sal. – Pervert. | -自我介绍一下 我叫赛尔 -变态 |
[02:01] | – Hey, Sal. – Yeah. | -你好 赛尔 -对 |
[02:02] | Thanks for coming, Sal. | 多谢你来 赛尔 |
[02:04] | Remember, everybody, stick to the script. | 大家要牢记我们的口号 |
[02:06] | Rent hike, rent strike. | 房租涨价 业主闹架 |
[02:08] | Oh, look! | 看呐 |
[02:09] | I thought I heard the pitter-patter | 我就知道那是你们 |
[02:10] | of little tenant feet. | 的脚步声 |
[02:12] | Everyone, have a welcome mojito! | 大家来一杯以示欢迎的莫吉托酒吧 |
[02:15] | Wow, mojitos. | 莫吉托鸡尾酒呢 |
[02:16] | This is going good, Bobby. | 进展不错 鲍鲍 |
[02:17] | – Mojito, Bob? – Not for me, thanks. | -来杯莫吉托 鲍勃 -我不要 多谢 |
[02:19] | Oh, nonsense. It’s mojito weather. | 胡说 今天这天气正适合喝莫吉托 |
[02:22] | I don’t want a-a mojito. | 我不想喝 莫吉托 |
[02:23] | Linda, mojito? | 琳达 来杯莫吉托 |
[02:25] | – Sure! – That a girl. | -当然 -这就对了 |
[02:27] | Mr. Fischoeder, we’ve prepared a few words for you. | 费舍奥德先生 我们有些话要对您讲 |
[02:29] | Just, um, give me a second. | 等一下 |
[02:31] | I’m gonna… put the mojito down. | 我先把莫吉托放下 |
[02:33] | Oh, well, that’s a safe place to put it. | 放那儿很安全 |
[02:36] | The dictionary defines “Rent” as a… | 字典里给租金的定义是 |
[02:40] | This is an old draft. | 这是草稿 |
[02:41] | Let me just skip ahead. Here we go. | 跳过这段 接着说 |
[02:43] | It was Gandhi who said… | 甘地曾经说过 |
[02:44] | Let me stop you right there, Bob… | 我们就说到这里吧 鲍勃 |
[02:46] | Gandhi would want me to. | 甘地会同意的 |
[02:47] | You’re here to tell me that if I raise the rent, | 你们来这里是想告诉我如果我涨租金 |
[02:49] | you’ll have a rent strike. | 你们就不再交房租了 |
[02:51] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[02:52] | Whenever tenants get together in these little clumps, | 每当房客像这样一小拨的聚到一起 |
[02:55] | you come up with the same idea. | 说出的话都是一样 |
[02:56] | Well, it’s true… if you raise the rent, | 没错 如果你涨房租 |
[02:58] | we’re, we’re gonna strike. | 我们就不交了 |
[03:00] | Right, everyone? | 大家说对不对 |
[03:02] | Oh, but, Bob, and, uh, loyal, uh… | 但是 鲍勃 以及 忠实的 |
[03:05] | Bob-ists? Bob-ites? | 鲍勃粉 鲍勃党们 |
[03:06] | Whatever you want to call yourselves. | 随你们怎么称呼自己 |
[03:07] | I’m here to tell you there’s another way. | 我来告诉你们其实还有一个办法 |
[03:10] | – Another way? – Yes. Carnies? | -还有办法 -是的 伙计们 |
[03:12] | – I don’t get it. – A water balloon fight! | -我不明白 -一场水球大战 |
[03:14] | – Excuse me? – I said a water balloon fight. | -什么 -我说水球大战 |
[03:17] | It’s how we settle worker disputes on the wharf. | 奇幻码头的劳工纠纷都是这么解决的 |
[03:20] | Well, that and freestyle rap battles. | 再加上即兴说唱大战 |
[03:22] | You may use the entire grounds of my estate, | 你们可以使用我的整个庄园作为场地 |
[03:25] | from the garden I ignore to the field in the back | 从被我无视的花园到后面 |
[03:27] | where I dump the old rides. | 那片我扔弃淘汰坐骑的土地 |
[03:29] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 这事不可能 |
[03:31] | If you get hit, you’re out. | 如果你被打中 你就出局了 |
[03:32] | And that means your rent is going up. | 也就是说你的房租得涨价 |
[03:34] | – Listen, Mr. Fi… – B-But for the lucky winner | -听着 -但是 一直没被打中 |
[03:36] | who manages to stay dry, your rent gets cut in half. | 最后幸运胜出的人 租金可以减半 |
[03:40] | All right! | 这么好 |
[03:41] | I could use that money… to buy things. | 我可以用这笔钱买好多东西 |
[03:43] | Now, what do you say? | 你们觉得如何 |
[03:45] | N-No. | 不 |
[03:46] | We came here to stand together, not… | 我们来这里是要团结起来 而不是 |
[03:48] | Hold on, now. | 等一等 |
[03:49] | If any member of my family wins, | 我们家任何一个人赢了 |
[03:51] | my rent goes down? | 我的房租都能减半 |
[03:52] | Yes. Children flank their parents in battle | 是的 就像过去一样 |
[03:54] | just like in the good old days. | 上阵父子兵 |
[03:56] | Oh, so people with kids have an unfair advantage. | 那带孩子的大人岂不是占优势 |
[03:59] | Would you call that an advantage? | 你管那叫优势吗 |
[04:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:03] | Mr. Fischoeder, we’re not doing your water balloon fight. | 费舍奥德先生 我们不会参加你的水球大战 |
[04:05] | We’re standing together. Right? | 我们要团结一致 对吗 |
[04:07] | Here’s how we’re gonna do this. | 游戏规则是这样的 |
[04:09] | You grab as many balloons as you can, | 你们尽可能多的拿水球 |
[04:11] | find cover, and at the sound of my pistol, | 去找隐蔽之处 听到我的信号枪后 |
[04:13] | start ballooning. | 水球战就开始了 |
[04:15] | Every man for himself! Go! | 大家都为自己而战吧 上啊 |
[04:16] | Jimmy, what are you doing?! | 吉米 你在干什么 |
[04:17] | I’m getting 50% off my rent! | 我在争取为我的租金减半 |
[04:19] | Don’t move, Bob! | 你别动 鲍勃 |
[04:20] | Stay where I can balloon ya! | 站在我能用水球打到你的地方 |
[04:21] | No. No, stand together. | 不 不 我们要团结一致 |
[04:22] | Rent hike means rent strike! | 房租涨价 业主闹架 |
[04:24] | Linda, wait. Guys! | 琳达 等等 各位 |
[04:26] | – Teddy? – I’m with you, Bobby. | -泰迪 -我支持你 鲍鲍 |
[04:28] | I’m just gonna get a balloon real quick, | 我只是快速地去拿个水球 |
[04:29] | ’cause everyone else is getting balloons. | 因为别人都有水球 |
[04:32] | Rent hike means rent… | 房租涨价 |
[04:34] | No…! | 不 |
[04:35] | Oh, but the gun says yes. | 但信号枪说要 |
[04:42] | Kids, stay away from the water balloons! | 孩子们 别去碰那些水球 |
[04:44] | Oh, right, Dad, like you can just tell kids, | 你真行 老爸 你觉得你那样说说 |
[04:46] | “Stay away from the water balloons.” | 小孩就会照做的吗 |
[04:47] | Sorry, Bob. | 抱歉 鲍勃 |
[04:48] | Tenant clump un-clumped. | 租客聚了 又散了 |
[04:50] | Now it’s every honky for himself. | 现在大家都是为自己而战了 |
[04:52] | Everyone, focus. | 大家醒一醒 |
[04:53] | Fischoeder is using this to divide us. | 费舍奥德在利用这游戏挑拨离间 |
[04:55] | People, if we play his game, | 如果我们玩这个游戏 |
[04:57] | there are many losers and only one winner. | 只会有一个赢家 剩下的都是输家 |
[04:59] | And that winner’s gonna be me! | 那个赢家会是我 |
[05:01] | Reggie, no. | 雷吉 不要 |
[05:02] | Sorry, Bob. | 抱歉 鲍勃 |
[05:02] | I’m always the doormat, but not this time. | 我一直都被人踩在脚下 这次不会了 |
[05:05] | I’m gonna win this thing and… | 我要赢这场游戏 而且… |
[05:06] | Come on. | 真的假的 |
[05:07] | Gotcha. | 打中你了 |
[05:08] | That was for you, Bob. | 为你报仇了 鲍勃 |
[05:10] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[05:10] | Am I out? I’m out. | 我输了吗 我出局了 |
[05:11] | Good throw, Zeke. | 打得好 齐克 |
[05:12] | Thanks, J-Ju. | 多谢 小吉 |
[05:13] | So do we have an alliance? | 结盟吗 |
[05:15] | Hell yeah. | 必须的 |
[05:15] | I’m the Katniss to your Pita Bread. | 从此你是风儿我是沙 |
[05:17] | Carnies, seize them! | 小的们 抓住他们 |
[05:21] | Wha…? What are you…? Help! | 干 干什么 救命 |
[05:22] | I’ll never forget you, Bob! | 我永远不会忘记你的 鲍勃 |
[05:24] | Where are they taking them? | 他们要被带去哪儿 |
[05:25] | To the porch of losers. | 去败者门廊 |
[05:27] | When you’re hit, you go up on the porch | 一旦被打中 就要去门廊呆着 |
[05:28] | and watch the rest of the competition and have snacks. | 边吃零食 边看完剩下的比赛 |
[05:31] | Snacks. | 零食 |
[05:32] | Snacks? | 零食 |
[05:33] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[05:34] | What kind of snacks? | 都有啥零食啊 |
[05:36] | Cheese and French bread. | 起司 法棍 |
[05:39] | Little shrunken pickles. | 小腌菜 |
[05:40] | You’re missing out. | 你可都吃不着了 |
[05:41] | Oh, my God, I’m so hungry. | 哎哟 我好饿啊 |
[05:42] | Dad, you got to take cover. | 爸 你要注意 |
[05:44] | You’re a high-value target in a low-value body. | 你这副低价身躯可承载着高价目标呢 |
[05:50] | All right, Gene and I will form a strike team | 这样 我和吉恩组成突击队 |
[05:52] | and go soak some suckers. | 解决掉几个二愣子 |
[05:53] | This is one wet T-shirt contest we don’t want to win. | 这是唯一一次不想赢的湿身比赛 |
[05:56] | No, kids, you’re not doing that. | 不 你们不许出去 |
[05:58] | You guys stay close while I talk to the tenants | 我要和其他租客谈谈 说服他们回来 |
[06:00] | and get them back together. | 你们呆在一起 |
[06:01] | And… they’re gone. | 已经走了 |
[06:02] | Don’t worry, Dad. | 不要紧的 老爸 |
[06:03] | You still have me and Mom. | 还有我跟老妈 |
[06:04] | We’re like the Secret Service, Bob. | 我们就像特工一样 |
[06:05] | We’ll never leave your side. | 我们不会走的 |
[06:07] | I’m just gonna get a few little shrunken pickles. | 我真的很想吃点腌菜 |
[06:08] | – Mom, no. – Oh, right, right, right. | -妈 别去 -哦 对 |
[06:13] | People, you’re being dumb! | 各位 别再犯傻啦 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry to be harsh, but it’s tough love. | 我也不想说这么重 爱之深 责之切 |
[06:17] | “Tough love,” Aka “Love.” | 翻译过来就是”我爱你们哦” |
[06:19] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[06:20] | I’m with you, Bob. | 我听你的 鲍勃 |
[06:21] | This is madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:23] | Yes, thank you, Sal! | 谢谢你 赛尔 |
[06:25] | We got to stay together, | 我们应该团结起来 |
[06:26] | like batteries and the things I sell at my store | 就像电池和我店里 |
[06:29] | that need the batteries. | 需要电池的东西一样 |
[06:30] | Great, Sal. Thanks. | 太好了 赛尔 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Oh, Bob’s getting his little club back together. | 鲍勃又开始集结他的小团体了 |
[06:34] | Start with the porno guy, | 卖性用品的首先倒戈 |
[06:36] | that’s what they always say. | 这是常有的事儿 |
[06:37] | Where’s that coming from? | 这声音从哪来的 |
[06:39] | By the way, if you need more balloons, | 另外 如果还需要气球 |
[06:41] | I’ve hidden buckets around the garden. | 可以在花园里找我藏好的篮子 |
[06:43] | Let’s just say one of these trees bears | 提示是 有一棵树可是 |
[06:45] | big, wet, jiggly fruit. | 硕果累累啊 |
[06:47] | Apple tree! | 苹果树 |
[06:48] | Pineapple! Raisin tree! | 菠萝 葡萄干树 |
[06:49] | No guessing from the porch of losers. | 败者门廊上的人不许猜 |
[06:54] | Look, it’s Harold and Edith. | 看 哈罗德和伊迪丝 |
[06:57] | That tree house is nicer than our house. | 那树屋比我们家的房子都好 |
[06:59] | That tree is nicer than our house. | 那树都比我们家的房子好 |
[07:01] | Okay, you hit Edith, I’ll hit Harold, | 你攻击伊迪丝 我攻击哈罗德 |
[07:03] | then we’ll climb up and see how rich squirrels live. | 然后我们爬上去瞅瞅松鼠的豪宅有多壕 |
[07:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:08] | Man, that old prune can throw a balloon. | 我去 那位”老干妈”扔得还真不赖 |
[07:10] | There’s more where that came from, baby! | 可还不止这些呢 |
[07:12] | Harold, defend the perimeter! | 哈罗德 掩护边界 |
[07:14] | Wha…? Oh, all right. | 啥 哦好 |
[07:16] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[07:19] | – Bob. – What? | -鲍勃 -干嘛 |
[07:20] | I got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[07:21] | We can use my bra as a balloon launcher. | 我们可以用我的胸罩当投球器 |
[07:23] | Linda, no, we’re not throwing balloons. | 琳达 不 我们不扔气球 |
[07:26] | Also, that idea is not good. | 而且这个想法也不太好 |
[07:28] | I think it’s genius. | 我觉得超棒的 |
[07:29] | – It’s not genius. – Sure, it is! | -才没有超棒 -明明就有 |
[07:31] | A bazonga bazooka! | 名副其实的胸器 |
[07:33] | Listen, we got to find a protected spot | 我们要找个安全的地方 |
[07:35] | where we can reason with the tenants without getting hit. | 又不会被扔 又能对其他租客晓之以理 |
[07:37] | Dad, look. | 老爸 看 |
[07:41] | It looks like Bob the rat has found the hedge maze. | 看来胆小鬼鲍勃找到树篱迷宫了 |
[07:45] | He’s watching us. | 他盯着咱们呢 |
[07:46] | We’re going somewhere else! | 我们要去别的地方啦 |
[07:47] | Not the hedge maze! | 才不呆在树篱迷宫呢 |
[07:49] | Don’t listen to him! | 别听他的 |
[07:49] | He’s in the hedge maze! | 他就在迷宫里 |
[07:51] | Watch your step, Bob. | 鲍勃 小心脚下 |
[07:52] | I have a suspicion our maid | 我一直怀疑家里的女佣 |
[07:54] | has been tossing the garbage in there | 把垃圾倒在那里 |
[07:55] | instead of walking it to the curb. | 本来该倒在路边 |
[07:57] | You hear that? Inga? | 说的就是你 因加 |
[08:03] | Jimmy Jr. And Zeke. | 小吉米 还有齐克 |
[08:05] | You guys keep going. | 你们先走 |
[08:05] | I’ll take care of these two. | 这两个交给我 |
[08:06] | All right, but be careful, Tina. | 好吧 小心点 蒂娜 |
[08:08] | I was born careful. | 我生来就小心 |
[08:09] | Remember? You were there. | 还记得么 你当时在场的 |
[08:10] | Damn, J-Ju. We’re out of balloons | 真是的 小吉 我们没气球了 |
[08:12] | in a balloon fight… worst time to be out of balloons. | 在水球大战里没水球 真是最烂的时机 |
[08:14] | – Yeah. Where’s that balloon bucket? – Boys. | -就是啊 传说中的水球篮呢 -小伙儿 |
[08:17] | – Tina! – No balloons, huh? | -蒂娜 -没水球了是吗 |
[08:18] | I have one. But there are two of you. | 我有一个 但你们有两个人 |
[08:20] | Tina, girl, just let us go. | 蒂娜 让我们走吧 |
[08:23] | Yeah, let us go! | 是啊 让我们走 |
[08:24] | I could. Or I could throw my balloon at you, Zeke… | 是可以 但我也可以攻击你 齐克 |
[08:27] | …and spend some time alone with Jimmy Jr. | 好让我和小吉米在这 |
[08:29] | In this romantic/creepy hedge maze. | 浪漫又诡异的迷宫里享受二人世界 |
[08:31] | That’d be okay, yeah. | 那也行 |
[08:33] | Hold up now, girl. Hold up! | 等等 等等 |
[08:34] | – You, uh… you know I like you, right? – What? | -你晓得我喜欢你的 对不 -啥 |
[08:37] | I said I like you. A lot. | 我说我喜欢你 很喜欢 |
[08:38] | I’m up to my butt in it, T-bird. Come on! | 我被你迷住了 小蒂蒂 真的 |
[08:41] | Hell, J-Ju takes you for granted. | 小吉根本不把你当回事 |
[08:43] | – Zeke! – Sorry, J-Ju, it’s the truth. | -齐克 -抱歉了 小吉 这是事实 |
[08:45] | Tina, wh-what are you doing? | 蒂娜 你在干嘛 |
[08:47] | I was just about to ask you on a romantic date! | 我刚还想约你来着呢 |
[08:49] | Bull feces! | 你放气 |
[08:50] | Okay, Jimmy Jr., if I agreed to go on a date with you, | 好吧 小吉米 如果我同意 |
[08:52] | where would you take me? | 你要带我去哪儿约会 |
[08:54] | To, uh… to… | 去… |
[08:55] | the drugstore. | 杂货店 |
[08:57] | Zeke, can you do better than the drugstore? | 齐克 你能胜过杂货店吗 |
[08:59] | – Do what? – Do better than the drugstore! | -胜过什么 -胜过杂货店 |
[09:01] | Tacos, then to the touch tank at the aquarium. | 带你吃玉米卷 然后去水族馆 |
[09:04] | Check out the octopuses. Get tacos again. | 看八爪鱼 然后再吃玉米卷 |
[09:06] | Maybe wash it down with some-something to drink. | 也许顺便再喝点什么 |
[09:09] | All sorts of good stuff, girl. | 全都是好东西啊 姑娘 |
[09:10] | Jimmy Jr.? Your move. | 小吉米 到你了 |
[09:12] | I-I… | 我… |
[09:14] | Just so you guys know, I’m not enjoying this. | 声明一下 我并没有享受这个过程 |
[09:16] | It’s very stressful. But let’s keep going. | 虽然压力很大 但你们继续 |
[09:18] | We’re out in the open, kids. Ready to shield Daddy? | 我们暴露在外了 准备好掩护我了吗孩子们 |
[09:20] | – Front shield! – Back shield! | -掩护前方 -掩护后方 |
[09:23] | Great. Great. I, uh… I love you. | 很好 很好 我爱你们 |
[09:27] | Listen, I don’t know if anyone can hear me, | 我不知道有没有人能听到 |
[09:29] | but we can still turn this around. | 但我们还有机会逆转局面 |
[09:30] | We just have to stop fighting each other. | 我们不能再互相作战了 |
[09:32] | Me, me, me, me, me, me, fighting each other. | 咩咩咩咩咩 互相作战 |
[09:36] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[09:36] | Hey, uh, sorry this isn’t working out for you, pal. | 很抱歉你的计划没能行得通 |
[09:39] | Yeah, well, it could still work out, Jimmy. | 还是有机会的 吉米 |
[09:41] | I convinced Sal to stop playing. | 我说服了赛尔 |
[09:42] | – Oh, Sal, you in there? – Yeah. | -赛尔 你也在吗 -在 |
[09:45] | Well, wait, uh, you don’t want to win half off your rent? | 你不想房租减半吗 |
[09:47] | Don’t listen to him, Sal. | 别听他的 赛尔 |
[09:48] | Guys in your line of work are hurting. | 干你们这行的可不容易 |
[09:50] | Are we ever. Damn Internet. | 可不是吗 该死的网络 |
[09:53] | Nowadays, people only come into a sex shop | 现在只有提供”精品体验” |
[09:55] | if you give ’em a “Boutique experience.” | 人们才愿意来情趣用品店 |
[09:57] | Jazz music playing. | 要放爵士乐 |
[10:00] | They want clean floors now. | 还得擦地板 |
[10:01] | Oh, disgusting! Poor Sal. | 太恶心了 可怜的赛尔 |
[10:04] | Boy, you really need to win this thing, huh? | 你真的很需要获胜 对不对 |
[10:06] | – Sal, you see what he’s doing, right? – No. | -赛尔 你看出他别有用心了吧 -没有 |
[10:08] | Oops. I, uh, gently dropped a water balloon on the grass, | 哎哟 我一不小心掉了个水球 |
[10:11] | and it’s rolling under the hedge to you, Sal. | 它朝你滚去了 赛尔 |
[10:14] | That’s weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[10:16] | Throw it at Bob. Throw it at Bob. | 扔鲍勃 扔鲍勃 |
[10:18] | Don’t pick it up, Sal. | 赛尔 别捡 |
[10:19] | Come on, kids. Throw it at Bob. | 孩子们一起来 扔鲍勃 |
[10:21] | Throw it at Bob. | 扔鲍勃 |
[10:22] | – Throw it at Bob! – Sal… | -扔鲍勃 -赛尔 |
[10:23] | Throw it at Bob! | 扔鲍勃 |
[10:24] | – Throw it at Bob! – Uh-oh, we’re losing him. | -扔鲍勃 -他要顶不住了 |
[10:26] | Throw it at Bob! | 扔鲍勃 |
[10:27] | – Throw it at Bob! – Sal. | -扔鲍勃 -赛尔 |
[10:29] | No…! | 不 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry, Bob and Linda! | 抱歉了 鲍勃和琳达 |
[10:37] | Linda, are you okay? | 琳达 你还好吗 |
[10:38] | You blocked that with your face. | 你用脸挡的 |
[10:40] | Yeah. My whole face flashed before my eyes. | 是啊 我整张脸在眼前闪了一下 |
[10:42] | What is wrong with you people?! | 你们这些人是怎么了 |
[10:44] | They’re not listening, Bob. So screw ’em. | 他们没在听的 鲍勃 别管他们了 |
[10:47] | You got to fight. | 你必须战斗 |
[10:48] | And I’m gonna have some snacks. | 我要去吃点零食了 |
[10:51] | Lin, what are you doing? | 琳 你在做什么 |
[10:52] | The bazonga bazooka… use it. | 给你胸器 好好利用 |
[10:54] | I… don’t think I will. | 我应该不会用 |
[10:56] | Bob, listen carefully! | 鲍勃 听清楚 |
[10:57] | You put a balloon in each cup. | 每个罩杯里放一个气球 |
[10:59] | Pull it back like a slingshot. | 像弹弓一样往后拉 |
[11:01] | – No, I get it. – Aim it slightly up! | -别说了我懂了 -往高出瞄准 |
[11:03] | It’s not that complicated. | 你不解释我也懂的 |
[11:04] | I love you, Bobby. Good luck! | 我爱你鲍鲍 祝你好运 |
[11:06] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[11:07] | Screw these people. | 去他妈的这些人 |
[11:09] | Good news, Mr. Fischoeder! | 好消息 费舍奥德先生 |
[11:10] | You got me in your balloon fight! | 我加入你的水球战了 |
[11:12] | And I’m gonna win it! You hear that?! | 而且我会赢的 你听见了吗 |
[11:15] | I heard most of it… | 大部分听见了 |
[11:16] | I can’t always understand your accent. | 我不能完全听懂你的口音 |
[11:17] | I don’t have an acc… I… | 我没有口… 我 |
[11:19] | Never mind! | 算了 |
[11:20] | Anyway I’m gonna win! | 反正我会赢的 |
[11:24] | I’m playing the game! | 我参战了 |
[11:26] | Is this what you people wanted? | 这就是你们这些人想要的吗 |
[11:29] | Come on out! | 出来吧 |
[11:30] | May I propose an alliance? | 我可以提议结盟吗 |
[11:32] | – You could’ve just said no. – Attaboy, Bob! | -你可以拒绝的 -好样的 鲍勃 |
[11:35] | That’s the wrong size for you, Dad. | 这不是你的尺寸 老爸 |
[11:36] | But a good color. | 但颜色挺配 |
[11:38] | Did Mom tell you to take her bra | 是老妈告诉你用她的胸罩 |
[11:39] | and use it as a balloon launcher? | 作为投球器的吗 |
[11:41] | Yes. How did you know that? | 是的 你怎么知道的 |
[11:42] | Mom and I have talked through this scenario dozens of times. | 我和老妈设想过这个场景好多次了 |
[11:44] | Take it. I-I don’t really want it. | 你拿着吧 我不是很想要 |
[11:46] | Wish me luck, kids! | 祝我好运 孩子们 |
[11:47] | Yeah, okay, luck! Come on, Gene. | 好的 好运 来吧 吉恩 |
[11:49] | We’re going back to the tree house | 我们回树屋 |
[11:50] | to take out a couple of old coots. | 整死几个蠢货 |
[11:51] | We’ve got superior firepower. | 我们有超级火力 |
[11:53] | Superior and padded for comfort! | 有棉垫增加舒适度的哦 |
[11:55] | How do you know when it’s the right time to kiss a girl? | 你怎么知道何时亲一个女孩最好 |
[11:59] | At breakfast, in the afternoon, in the jungle, | 早上 中午 丛林里 |
[12:02] | when you’re married, and at the doctor’s. | 结婚时 看医生时 |
[12:04] | – Great answer. – Whew, that was tough. | -回答得好 -问题好难 |
[12:05] | how long do we have to play this game, Tina? | 这游戏还要玩多久 蒂娜 |
[12:08] | Until I make my decision. | 直到我决定为止 |
[12:09] | Well, it’s getting boring! | 可这越来越无聊了 |
[12:10] | Maybe you just made my decision for me. | 你刚才就替我做了决定 |
[12:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna back away. | 我要撤了 |
[12:15] | And if you’re gonna throw it, go ahead. | 你要是想砸我的话 尽管动手吧 |
[12:17] | Don’t walk away. | 别走 |
[12:18] | It’s not walking. It’s dancing. | 我没走 我在跳舞 |
[12:20] | – It’s walking! – It’s a backward dancy strut. | -是在走 -是往后退的舞步 |
[12:23] | Don’t make me do it! | 别逼我 |
[12:24] | Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! | 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[12:26] | Damn it, Jimmy! | 该死 吉米 |
[12:28] | It’s my turn now. | 轮到我了 |
[12:31] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[12:31] | Why’d you say all that stuff, Zeke? | 你为什么要说那些话 齐克 |
[12:33] | Why’d you tell Tina I’ve had work done? | 你为什么要跟蒂娜说我脸动过刀子 |
[12:35] | It’s not true! | 那不是真的 |
[12:36] | Oh, like you were born with that nose. | 所以你是说你生来就有那鼻子么 |
[12:38] | You’re the one with the perfect lips! | 生着两瓣完美嘴唇的是你好吗 |
[12:40] | Where’d you get those?! | 你那又是哪儿来的 |
[12:41] | Hey, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[12:42] | Why don’t you throw it at Tina, | 你朝蒂娜扔 |
[12:43] | and we’ll be friends again. | 我们还是好伙伴 |
[12:45] | No, I’m not sure I like that idea. | 不 我好像不是很喜欢这个主意 |
[12:46] | Hey, look, a hedge! | 看呐 树篱 |
[12:49] | Bye! I think we were all winners here. | 拜拜 我觉得我们都是赢家 |
[12:51] | I’m afraid of heights! | 我恐高 |
[12:52] | You’re on the first step. | 你才上了一阶 |
[12:53] | You look like an ant from here! | 从我这看你像只蚂蚁 |
[12:55] | Why do you think they want to get up there so bad? | 你觉得他们为什么那么想爬上去 |
[12:57] | You want the high ground in a balloon fight. | 要在水球战里占领高地 |
[12:59] | Edith would know that. She fought the dinosaurs. | 伊迪丝很清楚这一点 她可是斗过恐龙的人 |
[13:01] | Come on, help me tie Mom’s bra to a tree. | 快来帮我把老妈的胸罩绑树上 |
[13:03] | Then let’s tie my underwear to a bird. | 然后把我的内裤绑在鸟身上 |
[13:06] | Get back on that ladder, Harold. | 给我回梯子上去 哈罗德 |
[13:07] | You’re not having a heart attack. | 你没发心脏病 |
[13:09] | – You’ve never had a heart attack. – I did once. | -你就从来没发过 -我发过一次啊 |
[13:11] | That was a stroke, | 那是中风 |
[13:12] | If you could even call it that, you big baby. | 说是中风都很勉强 你个巨婴老头 |
[13:14] | Okay, ready for launch. This is it. | 发射准备就绪 就看这一击了 |
[13:17] | Let’s make “Double D” Stand for doused and dampened. | 要够大力够湿 |
[13:23] | Damn! | 该死 |
[13:24] | I did not expect that to work. | 没想到还真能成功 |
[13:25] | Wait till the Army hears about this. | 连军队也会大吃一惊的 |
[13:32] | It’s everything we’ve ever wanted! | 这简直就是我们一直以来梦寐以求的 |
[13:34] | Can we get our mail here? | 这能收到我们的邮件吗 |
[13:35] | – Tree mail! – Tree cable! | -树屋邮件 -树屋电缆 |
[13:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:39] | Felix? Do you live here? | 费力克斯 你住这吗 |
[13:41] | Yes. My brother kicked me out of the main house | 是的 我哥把我从主楼赶出来了 |
[13:43] | because I have sleep apnea, and sleep fartnea. | 因为我有睡眠呼吸中止症和睡眠放屁不止症 |
[13:46] | Look! Balloons! | 看 是水球 |
[13:48] | Of course! “One of these trees bears wet, jiggly fruit.” | “有一棵树硕果累累”说的就是这个啊 |
[13:51] | That is a weird thing to say. | 这么说真奇怪 |
[13:52] | Oh, my God, balloons! Let’s play! | 天呐 水球 一起玩吧 |
[13:54] | Kids? | 孩子们 |
[13:55] | – Kids?! – Dad? | -孩子们 -老爸 |
[13:57] | Good, you got the high ground! | 好嘞你们占领高地了 |
[13:58] | Okay, wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[14:00] | We’re gonna pound these punks! | 我们要打得他们屁滚尿流 |
[14:02] | Whoa. Who’s the new guy? | 那新来的是谁 |
[14:04] | 美国60年代大热歌曲《Up, Up and Away》 原唱The 5th Dimension | |
[14:04] | *Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon? | *你想乘坐我美丽的气球吗* |
[14:10] | *Would you like to glide in my beautiful balloon? * | *你想乘坐我美丽的气球吗* |
[14:15] | *We could float among the stars together, you and I * | *我们可以在星际遨游 你和我* |
[14:20] | *Oh, we can fly * | *我们可以飞翔* |
[14:22] | *Yeah, we can… * | *我们可以* |
[14:24] | It’s Bobby and Tina! | 是鲍鲍和蒂娜 |
[14:26] | It’s just the Belchers and the Pestos now. | 只剩下贝尔彻和派丝多家的了 |
[14:28] | Go, Bobby, go! | 加油 鲍鲍 交友 |
[14:29] | salami! Who catered this? | 意大利香肠诶 这是谁做的 |
[14:31] | Jimmy, come out. This ends now! | 吉米 出来吧 结束了 |
[14:35] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[14:36] | Hey, you broke my balloon! | 你炸了我的气球 |
[14:38] | Well, at least it was fair and square. | 至少是正大光明地 |
[14:40] | In my back when I wasn’t looking. | 从我看不见的背后袭击的 |
[14:42] | Give up, Bob. I’ve got more balloons than you, | 放弃吧 鲍勃 我比你气球多 |
[14:44] | and I’ve got boy shields. | 我还有人肉盾牌 |
[14:46] | Hi, Louise and Gene and Tina’s Dad! | 你好 露易丝吉恩蒂娜的爸爸 |
[14:48] | Back shield, ease up on my throat! | 后盾脖子勒太紧了 |
[14:50] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[14:51] | You may have boy shields, Jimmy, | 虽然你有人肉盾牌 吉米 |
[14:52] | but I have boy and girl snipers! | 但我有一对男女狙击手 |
[14:57] | I said… | 我说 |
[14:58] | I have boy and girl snipers! | 我有对男女狙击手 |
[15:01] | These are dolls and a tree house for the dolls to play in. | 这是娃娃和供娃娃玩的树屋 |
[15:06] | Careful, please. | 小心 拜托 |
[15:06] | They’re made to look like antiques. | 他们的设计很像古董 |
[15:08] | Snipers! Shoot him! | 狙击手 射他 |
[15:10] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[15:12] | Oh, they’re too far away. | 他们太远了 |
[15:13] | Mom’s bra doesn’t have that kind of range. | 老妈的胸罩没这射程 |
[15:15] | I guess Mom’s never really had | 估计因为老妈也没必要 |
[15:16] | to launch her boobs very far. | 把自己胸部发射太远 |
[15:19] | Do you want to use this maybe? | 要不要用这个 |
[15:21] | Yeah! Why do you have this? | 太好了 你怎么会有这个 |
[15:23] | It’s how I send my dirty laundry over to the main house. | 我就是用这个把脏衣服发射到主楼去的 |
[15:26] | Load it up! Quick! | 装弹 快 |
[15:31] | You only got my kids, idiots! | 你只打中了我的小孩 蠢货 |
[15:33] | All right, Bob… | 好吧 鲍勃 |
[15:34] | Wait. Good-bye kiss! Good-bye kiss! | 等等 吻别 吻别 |
[15:36] | Oh, God. Okay, okay, okay, go, go, go, go! | 天呐 好好好 走走走走 |
[15:38] | Let’s see if you can dodge this. | 吃我两招 |
[15:40] | Son of a bitch! | 马勒戈壁的 |
[15:41] | – Sorry, Dad. – Yeah, sorry. | -抱歉 老爸 -抱歉 |
[15:45] | All right, all right. Easy now, easy now. | 好吧 好吧 淡定 淡定 |
[15:50] | Bob? What’s the problem? | 鲍勃 怎么了 |
[15:51] | Yeah, quit hot-dogging and do it already. | 是啊 别磨蹭了 让我死痛快点 |
[15:54] | This is the last balloon. | 这是最后一个气球了 |
[15:56] | Yes, yes, yes. Get to it, you grandstanding foreigner. | 是是 动手吧 你这爱炫耀的乡巴佬 |
[15:58] | No, I have the last balloon. | 不 最后一个气球在我手上 |
[16:00] | That means the game doesn’t end till I say it does. | 也就是说由我决定游戏什么时候结束 |
[16:03] | You all have to listen to me! | 你们都得听我的 |
[16:05] | We were gonna work together, but no! | 我们本来是要联手作战的 但是 |
[16:08] | You wanted to play this stupid game, | 你们非要玩这愚蠢的游戏 |
[16:09] | and now you all lose! | 现在都输了吧 |
[16:12] | Oh, someone’s a sore winner. | 真嘚瑟 |
[16:14] | What made me think people coming together | 是我太蠢才会以为大家联手 |
[16:16] | could accomplish anything? | 就能达到目标 |
[16:17] | People are the worst! | 一群乌合之众 |
[16:18] | Coming together is the worst! | 还联什么手 |
[16:21] | – Are you finished yet? – No! | -你说完了没 -没有 |
[16:22] | As long as I have this balloon, you will hear me! | 只要这气球还在我手上 你们就得听我说话 |
[16:25] | I will be heard! Damn it. | 我就要说话 我去 |
[16:27] | Well, let’s call that a tie. How about this? | 就算是打成平手了吧 这样如何 |
[16:29] | – New game. Everybody get Bob. – What? | -新游戏 大家都去攻击鲍勃 -啥 |
[16:31] | That’s right. Each time anyone hits Bob with a balloon, | 没错 每用气球砸中鲍勃一次 |
[16:34] | they get $50 off their rent, and, uh, Bob gets $50 added. | 就能减免50块的租金 鲍勃加50 |
[16:38] | What?! How do I win? | 什么 那我要怎样才算赢 |
[16:41] | You have to… last until sundown. | 你…坚持到日落就行了 |
[16:43] | That’s when the game ends. | 那时就是游戏就结束的时候 |
[16:44] | And Inga and I watch World’s Craziest Car Chases. | 我和因加就该去看《疯狂追车》节目了 |
[16:47] | Ready, everyone? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[16:48] | Wait! No, no, no, no, no! | 等等 不不不不 |
[16:49] | Bob, you have ten seconds to run. | 鲍勃 你有10秒钟的逃跑时间 |
[16:50] | Ten, nine, eight, six, one. | 十 九 八 七 六 一 |
[16:53] | Go! | 开始 |
[16:59] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[17:00] | Leave Bob alone! | 不准攻击我的鲍鲍 |
[17:02] | This is how they want to play it? | 他们想这样玩么 |
[17:05] | Felix, | 费力克斯 |
[17:05] | do you have any more dirty clothes? | 你还有脏衣服吗 |
[17:07] | – How dirty we talking? – Wow me. | -你要多脏的 -震撼我吧 |
[17:12] | I’ll try to keep this briefs. | 三角裤送你们 |
[17:12] | brief 也有”简短”的意思 这句也是演讲人的口头禅 相当于”我简单说两句” | |
[17:19] | Go, Bob! Go! | 快跑 鲍勃 快跑 |
[17:27] | I’m gonna look over here! | 我在这边找找 |
[17:28] | Oh, I got to hide. | 我得藏起来 |
[17:31] | – Where are you? – Got a balloon for you. | -你在哪儿呢 -给你准备了气球哦 |
[17:37] | Dad might just make it through this thing. | 看来老爸还真有可能赢呢 |
[17:38] | It’s almost sundown. | 马上就快日落了 |
[17:39] | It’s almost sundown? | 马上就快日落了 |
[17:40] | I didn’t bring my evening face cream. | 可是人家没带晚上用的面霜诶 |
[17:42] | Where do you think Dad is hiding? | 你们觉得老爸藏哪儿去了 |
[17:44] | And did that pig just fart? | 刚那只猪是放屁了吗 |
[17:45] | Hi, Dad. You farted. | 嗨 老爸 你放屁了 |
[17:47] | It was the seat. Go away! | 是板凳的声音 快走开 |
[17:49] | Get in the pig with you? You got it. | 要我们加入你 没问题 |
[17:51] | No, you guys are gonna draw attention. | 不行 你们这样会引人注意的 |
[17:53] | I can win this thing | 我可以赢这游戏的 |
[17:53] | if I just lay low for another 20 minutes. | 只要我再躲个20分钟 |
[17:56] | So you’re saying we better get comfortable? | 你的意思是说我们应该让自己舒服点咯 |
[18:00] | No, no, no, no! | 别别别别 |
[18:01] | Bob? You over there, buddy? | 鲍勃 是你吧 兄弟 |
[18:03] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[18:04] | I have to make a run for it. | 我得跑了 |
[18:05] | Dad, running’s not your thing. | 老爸 跑步向来不是你的长项 |
[18:07] | Do you have a plan | 你有没有什么主意 |
[18:07] | that involves standing around all the time? | 是只要一直站着就可以的 |
[18:10] | You’re right. Dad can’t move very well. | 你说得对 老爸行动确实不太敏捷 |
[18:12] | Thanks, Tina. | 我谢谢你 蒂娜 |
[18:13] | But maybe we can move Dad. | 但也许我们可以帮他移动 |
[18:15] | Push harder! | 再使点儿劲 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 就这样 |
[18:18] | That’s great! That could work! | 很好 这办法不错 |
[18:20] | – He’s over there! – Get him! | -他在那上面 -快去抓他 |
[18:22] | Bob? Oh, God. Oh, God. | 鲍勃 我天 天呐 |
[18:24] | Back off, you maniacs! | 走开 你们这些疯子 |
[18:26] | Leave my Bobby alone! | 别靠近我的鲍鲍 |
[18:27] | Step aside, Linda. | 闪开 琳达 |
[18:28] | Make me, Reggie! | 你来推我啊 雷吉 |
[18:30] | Come on, sandwich man, you want to dance?! | 来啊 三明治大叔 来跳舞啊 |
[18:32] | Get back! That pig up there is our father! | 退后 上面那头猪是我们父亲 |
[18:34] | And our dad’s in there! | 我们老爸在那里面 |
[18:36] | We didn’t come this far to not throw balloons at Bob. | 我们跑过来就是为了朝鲍勃扔气球的 |
[18:39] | Move, please. | 麻烦请让开 |
[18:40] | Okay. You know what? Fine. | 得 好啊 |
[18:42] | You want to win money off your rent? Be my guest. | 你们想减免房租是吧 行啊 |
[18:45] | – Linda? – It’s over, Bob. You’re getting ballooned. | -琳达 -都结束了鲍勃 准备好被砸吧 |
[18:47] | What do you got, 50 balloons? A hundred? | 你们一共有多少个气球 50 100 |
[18:49] | That sounds high. | 太多了 |
[18:50] | Our rent’s gonna be nuts. | 我们一分钱租金也不用交了 |
[18:52] | We’ll go out of business, live in a box. | 因为我们会倒闭 全家去住纸箱 |
[18:54] | You kids are gonna have to work in factories. | 你们几个孩子要去工厂打工 |
[18:56] | I want to work at C&C Music Factory! | 我要去C+C音乐工厂[美国音乐组合] |
[18:58] | Linda, what are you doing? | 琳达 你在做什么 |
[19:00] | Zip it, Bob! | 闭嘴 鲍勃 |
[19:01] | You had it coming after everything you did. | 这一切都是你自找的 |
[19:03] | You brought everyone together, looked out for ’em, | 是你把大家集合到一起 为他们着想 |
[19:05] | stood up for what’s right. | 捍卫正义 |
[19:06] | Oh, I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你卖什么药了 |
[19:07] | Go ahead, destroy everything | 动手吧 把这家人 |
[19:09] | this family’s worked for. | 一手建立的一切都毁掉吧 |
[19:10] | Oh, goodie! I’m just in time. | 太好了 我来得正好 |
[19:12] | Looks like Bob is about to be ballooned. | 看来鲍勃要被砸了呢 |
[19:15] | Direct hits only, people. No splash, no cash. | 必须击中目标哦 不中就不减钱 |
[19:23] | Horrible aim. | 手法太烂了 |
[19:27] | What’s wrong with you people? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[19:29] | Must be a case of mass butterfingers. | 看来大家手脚都不怎么灵便 |
[19:31] | We’re standing with Bob. | 我们要和鲍勃站在一起 |
[19:32] | Yeah, just like before, but this time for real. | 没错 就像过去一样 但这次是真的 |
[19:35] | Right, Jimmy? | 你说呢 吉米 |
[19:36] | Ah, I wanted to throw a balloon at Bob. | 我还是想朝鲍勃扔气球来着 |
[19:38] | It’s fine. I’ll throw something at him later. | 算了 我过会儿再朝他扔点别的 |
[19:40] | Maybe a meatball. | 肉球啥的 |
[19:42] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:43] | Rent hike, rent strike! | 房租涨价 业主闹架 |
[19:44] | Rent hike, rent strike! | 房租涨价 业主闹架 |
[19:46] | Oh, I get it. Just because I’m a landlord, | 我懂了 就因为我是地主 |
[19:49] | and I wear a white suit and an eye patch, | 穿西装 戴眼罩 |
[19:51] | and I raise your rent and ride around | 涨你们房租 开着车四处游荡 |
[19:53] | and throw firecrackers at you, I’m the bad guy. | 朝你们扔爆竹 我就成坏人了 |
[19:56] | Well, landlords have problems. | 地主也有烦恼的好吗 |
[19:59] | Landlords have problems. | 地主也是有烦恼的 |
[20:01] | So long. | 再见了 |
[20:04] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[20:04] | My golf cart loses its charge just like yours. | 我的高尔夫车也会和你们的车一样没电 |
[20:07] | Oh. Mr. Fischoeder, | 费舍奥德先生 |
[20:09] | I-I just realized something. | 我刚意识到一件事 |
[20:11] | Is… is it okay if I sit? | 我…能坐这里吗 |
[20:13] | People are staring. | 大家都看着呢 |
[20:14] | Mr. Fischoeder, before I got all these people together, | 费舍奥德先生 我应该在召集大家之前 |
[20:16] | maybe I should have come to you first | 先单独来找你 |
[20:18] | and talked to you one-on-one. | 和你一对一地谈的 |
[20:20] | I should have given you a chance to be the good guy. | 我应该给你一个做好人的机会 |
[20:23] | I’ve known you a long time, and I just realized now | 我认识了你这么久 现在才意识到 |
[20:25] | I might have… hurt your feelings. | 我也许…伤到你的感情了 |
[20:27] | Here’s the thing, Bob. | 是这样的 鲍勃 |
[20:28] | I like you. You’re good people, sort of. | 我喜欢你 你是好人 算是吧 |
[20:30] | You don’t have to say “Sort of.” | 你可以省掉最后那句 |
[20:31] | And I’ve always thought of myself | 我一直以为自己是那种 |
[20:32] | as the kind of landlord you could pal around with. | 能和群众打成一片的地主 |
[20:35] | Someone you could pat on the butt as a sign of affection. | 那种你可以拍他屁股以示友好的人 |
[20:38] | That would… I… I would do that. | 那…我…我可以那样做 |
[20:40] | No, but don’t touch me. | 不 别碰我 |
[20:42] | The truth is, Bob, I was only raising the rent | 鲍勃 其实我涨房租 |
[20:44] | so you would notice me. | 只是为了让你注意到我 |
[20:46] | – Really? – No. I wanted a pool. | -真的吗 -不是 我是想修个游泳池 |
[20:48] | You can’t get chicks with a hedge maze. | 树篱迷宫可没法帮我泡到妞 |
[20:50] | Sure. Makes sense. | 那是当然 有道理 |
[20:51] | Bob, I’ve reconsidered. | 鲍勃 我改变想法了 |
[20:52] | Maybe I could postpone the pool | 也许我可以等个一两年 |
[20:54] | and the rent hike for a year or two. | 再涨房租修游泳池 |
[21:00] | You’ll be out of business by then, Bob, don’t worry. | 你就不用担心了鲍勃 那时你已经倒闭了 |
[21:02] | Thank you, Mr. Fischoeder. | 谢谢你 费舍奥德先生 |
[21:03] | I know exactly how we should celebrate. | 我知道一个非常好的庆祝方法 |
[21:11] | Don’t hit my pants! I’m wearing white. | 别砸我的裤子 我穿的白裤子 |
[21:13] | You’ll see the outline of my wiener. | 湿了小鸡鸡会显形的 |
[21:15] | Oh, what the hell. Fire away! | 算了 管它呢 来砸我吧 |
[21:17] | *99 red balloons* | *99个红气球* |
[21:19] | *Floating in the summer sky* | *飘在夏日的天空中* |
[21:21] | *Panic bells, it’s red alert* | *注意啦 是红色警报* |
[21:24] | *Something here from somewhere else * | *源于此处 又来自别处* |
[21:26] | *The war machine springs to life* | *战斗机开始轰隆作响* |
[21:29] | *Opens up one eager eye* | *用它那跃跃欲试的炮口* |
[21:31] | *Focusing it on the sky* | *瞄准天空* |
[21:34] | *Where 99 red balloons go by * | *天空飘过99个红气球* |
[21:39] | *Where 99 red balloons go by * | *天空飘过99个红气球* |
[21:44] | *Where 99 red balloons go by * | *天空飘过99个红气球* |