Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 臭虫去死吧 除虫害公司
[00:38] Hey, little guy, 小东西
[00:39] you’re gonna become part of a great burger today. 你今天要成为美味汉堡的一部分了
[00:41] I’m honored. 荣幸之至
[00:42] What are you calling it? 有名字吗
[00:43] Jicama-Tah-Ta. 豆薯哒哒
[00:45] Great joke! 太好笑了
[00:46] No making the food talk, please. 请不要和食物交谈
[00:48] And you wonder why I’m the only one 现在知道为什么我是唯一
[00:49] who’ll go shopping with you. 愿意和你一起购物的人了吧
[00:51] Dad, look! Wait, don’t look now. 老爸 看啊 等等 现在别看
[00:53] – Okay, now look. – Where? -好了 现在看吧 -哪里
[00:54] – There. – Wh-What is it? -那里 -那是什么
[00:57] An old Asian man? 上了岁数的亚州人
[00:58] That’s not an old Asian man. 不是
[01:00] – It’s not? -It’s Hawk! -不是吗 -他是鹰
[01:01] – Hawk? – Hawk! From Hawk & Chick! -鹰 -鹰 电影《鹰与雏》里的
[01:05] Father, look out! 父亲 当心
[01:06] The Jellyfish Monster! 水母怪
[01:07] Thank you, Chick. 多谢 雏
[01:15] Father-daughter samurai team 真实父女演驿的
[01:16] played by an actual father and daughter. 父女武士搭档
[01:18] -It’s like they based it on us. – I know. -这完全就是咱俩嘛 -我知道
[01:20] We could sue. 我们可以告他们
[01:21] We won’t, ’cause we love these movies. 我们舍不得 因为我们好爱这电影
[01:23] But yeah, that’s us. 但的确 这就是我们
[01:24] But is he the right age? 但他的年龄对吗
[01:25] How old was he in his last movie? 他在最后一部电影里多大年龄
[01:27] The one where they fight the giant butterfly? 他们和巨型蝴蝶恶战那集吗
[01:29] – Yeah. – Probably 40. -是的 -应该有40岁了
[01:30] And how old is that guy, a hundred? 刚才那人多少岁了 100吗
[01:32] He’s not a hundred. 他没有100岁
[01:33] Well, you’re 80, so he’s got to be at least 90. 你都80岁了 他至少也得有90岁
[01:37] What’s he doing in our dumb town, anyway? 可他来我们这破小镇干嘛呢
[01:40] Maybe he flies from Japan to buy our mushrooms? 也许他是特地从日本飞过来买我们的蘑菇
[01:42] He’s leaving the market. 他离开市场了
[01:43] – Should I shout his name? – No. -我要大喊他的名字吗 -别
[01:45] We should leave him alone. 我们还是别打扰他了
[01:47] Or we could follow him. 或者我们可以跟踪他
[01:48] – We kind of already are. – This is weird. -我们已经这么做了 -这样真奇怪
[01:50] Let’s go home, live our lives the best we can. 我们回家吧 好好过我们自己的生活
[01:53] I mean, we’re poor, but we’re happy. 我们尽管穷 但也很快乐
[01:56] – He’s crossing the street! – Move! Move! -他过马路了 -快走 快走
[01:59] Sorry. Thank you. 抱歉 多谢
[02:01] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[02:02] No! He’s getting on a bus! 不 他上公车了
[02:04] Well, we’re not getting on a bus to follow this guy. 我们可不能跟着他上公车
[02:08] We should get off at the next stop. 我们还是下站就下吧
[02:09] It’s not him. 我们认错人了
[02:14] It’s him! 就是他
[02:15] It’s Rising Hawk. 真是冒险家鹰
[02:17] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天呐 天呐
[02:21] Where the hell are your father and your sister? 你们父亲和妹妹到底去哪儿了
[02:23] They should be back by now. 他们早就应该回来了
[02:25] Maybe they’re afraid to be around me. 也许他们害怕呆在我身边
[02:29] ‘Cause I’m on fire. 因为我所向披靡[着火了]
[02:30] Game, set, salt. 游戏 布景 食盐
[02:33] She can’t do long division, 她虽然做不来长除法
[02:34] but the girl can slide a saltshaker. 但滑盐瓶她可真是高手
[02:36] Who? Oh, me. 谁 我啊
[02:38] I’m gonna say something. 我要去说点什么
[02:39] What are you gonna say? 你打算说什么
[02:40] Say it to me like you’re gonna say it to him. 先跟我练习一遍
[02:41] Okay, all right. 好吧
[02:43] -Hi, Mr. Kojima… -Terrible. -你好 小岛先生 -太糟了
[02:45] – What? – Bad. -什么 -完菜
[02:46] Right, right, right. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[02:47] Not ready. Not ready. 还没准备好 还没准备好
[03:05] – Fourth floor. -Yeah. -四层 -是的
[03:06] Stairs. Let’s go. 有楼梯 我们走
[03:09] Wait, this is crazy. 等等 这太疯狂了
[03:10] What’s our plan? 我们有什么计划
[03:11] Get him to sign your jicama? 让他在你的豆薯上签名
[03:13] I don’t… I don’t have a pen. 我…我没笔
[03:16] Why are you follow me? 你们为什么跟踪我
[03:21] Joking! Joking! 开个玩笑 开个玩笑
[03:23] Oh. Oh, that-that’s good. 很 很有创意
[03:24] – Y-You got us. – Did I get you? -你真吓到我们了 -我吓到你了吗
[03:26] Yeah, very much. 是的 吓傻了
[03:28] My little heart is beating so fast. 我的小心脏跳得可快了
[03:30] Yeah. 没错
[03:31] I dropped my jicama. 吓得我掉了豆薯
[03:33] so… Shinji Kojima? 你是小岛信治吗
[03:35] Please, call me Kojima… or Koji. 叫我小岛就好了 或者阿岛
[03:37] Just don’t call me if I owe you money. 但如果我欠你钱的话就别叫了
[03:41] I owe people money. 我欠别人挺多钱的
[03:43] My name is Bob. 我叫鲍勃
[03:44] and this is my daughter, Louise. 这是我的女儿 露易丝
[03:45] We’ve seen all your movies. 我们看过你所有的电影
[03:47] Am I screeching? 我是在尖叫吗
[03:48] – I feel like I’m screeching a little. – Yes. -我感觉自己有点失控了 -是的
[03:50] Sorry, you’re kind of a big deal for us. 抱歉 你对我们意义重大
[03:52] It’s nice to get recognized. 真高兴有人认出我来
[03:54] We were wondering… why are you in our town? 我们很好奇 你来我们镇里干嘛
[03:57] Did you get lost? 你迷路了吗
[03:58] Lots of people are here because they got lost. 好多人来这里都是因为他们迷路了
[04:00] Not lost. Just looking… 没有迷路 我是来找…
[04:02] Okay. 好吧
[04:03] Wait, what-what does that mean? 等等 那是什么意思
[04:05] You kind of trailed off there. 你貌似话没说完
[04:07] I have, uh, said too much. 我说得太多了
[04:08] So, do you know a good place to eat? 你们知道什么好的餐厅吗
[04:10] Yes! Uh, we have a restaurant. 知道 我们就开了家餐馆
[04:12] No, no, no, no! It’s not good! 不 不 不 不 那并不好
[04:14] It’s really good. 真的很好
[04:14] It’s not good enough for Koji, Dad! 对阿岛来说不够好 老爸
[04:16] Is it good or not good? 到底好还是不好呢
[04:18] – Good. – Not good. -很好 -不够好
[04:19] – Good. – Oh, not good. -很好 -不够好
[04:25] Good. 很好
[04:25] Wow, so that’s how celebrities chew their food. 明星原来是这样咀嚼食物的
[04:28] I was all wrong. 我大错特错了
[04:29] Celebrity Chewing! 明星嚼食
[04:30] I’d watch that show. 要有这表演我很愿意看看
[04:31] Tina, take another picture of me with Koji. 蒂娜 再给我和阿岛拍张合影
[04:33] Let’s do one where we’re laughing 我们做那种表情
[04:34] at a hilarious thing I just said. 我刚说了件很好笑的事情
[04:36] But it’s so smart you don’t get it 但有点太深奥了 你起先没明白
[04:37] for a second, and then you do. 接着你就懂了
[04:40] Oh, now I get it. 现在我明白了
[04:41] Oh, he just got it. He just got it. 他明白了 他明白了
[04:43] When I’m famous, I’ll have a handler whose only job 等我出名了 我会雇一个人
[04:45] will be to keep people like Mom away from me. 专门阻止像老妈这样的人靠近我
[04:48] – And Mom, too, maybe. – What? -也许也包括老妈 -什么
[04:50] Just kidding. You know you’ll live in my trailer. 开玩笑 你知道你到时会住在我的拖车里的
[04:52] I want a copy of that one. 我也想要一张
[04:53] Oh, we don’t print our photos. 我们不洗照片
[04:54] They live in the camera. 我们就让它们待在相机里
[04:56] Guys, here it is! 伙计们 我搬来了
[04:57] All the Hawk & Chicks we recorded from TV. 我们从电视上录的所有的《鹰与雏》电影
[04:59] We’ve got a lot to choose from. 我们有很多选择
[05:00] Hawk & Chick versus Sharkman 《鹰与雏之大战鲨鱼人》
[05:02] or the classic Hawk & Chick versus Tsukumogami. 或是经典的《鹰与雏之大战付丧神》
[05:05] What’s a Tsukumogami? 付丧神是什么
[05:07] It’s just an object that comes to life every hundred years. 一种每百年复活一次的东西
[05:10] And in this case, it’s a tree. 在这部电影里 它是棵树
[05:12] So, they fight a tree? Cool. 他们和一棵树作战吗 酷
[05:13] Well, there’s more to it than that, Tina. 远不止这些 蒂娜
[05:15] It’s about a barber and his daughter traveling 讲的是一名理发师和他的女儿
[05:17] from village to village, trying to avoid trouble… 跋涉于村落间 试图远离麻烦
[05:20] But trouble always finds them. 但麻烦总是找上门来
[05:22] And then they kick trouble’s ass! 于是他们就给麻烦厉害看看
[05:24] Am I right? Looking at you, Koji. 我说的对吗 我在看你哦 阿岛
[05:26] Looking back at you, Louise. 我在回看你 露易丝
[05:28] Wait, so these movies are about traveling barbers 等等 这些电影都是关于理发师
[05:30] who fight weird Japanese monsters? 和奇怪的日本怪物作战的故事吗
[05:32] So, it’s like a less sexual Incredible Hulk? 相当于没有爱情戏的《绿巨人》吗
[05:42] That’s not a tree. That’s a monster. 那不是树 那是个怪物
[05:47] This is amazing. 这真是太神奇了
[05:48] We’re watching a Hawk & Chick with Hawk! 我们在和鹰一起看《鹰与雏》
[05:50] I know, and he must be excited 我知道 他一定也因为
[05:52] ’cause he’s watching it with us. 和我们一起看超兴奋的
[05:54] Or not. He’s crying. 也许并没有 他哭了
[05:57] Everything okay, Kojima? 你还好吗 小岛
[05:59] No. Not okay. 不 不太好
[06:01] The reason I’m in your town is to find my Yuki. 我来你们镇是为了找我的小雪
[06:04] Is that Japanese for getting your groove back? 那是日本话里找回昔日光辉的意思吗
[06:07] No. It is English for getting my daughter back. 不 那是英语里找回我女儿的意思
[06:10] Yuki? Your daughter lives here? 小雪 你的女儿住这里吗
[06:12] Yes, she does. 是的 没错
[06:13] I haven’t gathered the courage to speak to her. 我还没有勇气和她讲话
[06:16] I haven’t spoken to Yuki in 30 years. 我已经30年都没有和小雪讲话了
[06:19] Hawk and Chick haven’t spoken in 30 years?! 鹰与雏居然30年都没有讲话了
[06:21] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[06:22] She chose to move to America 我和妻子离婚后
[06:24] with her mother after we divorced. 她就选择和母亲搬去美国了
[06:26] Our relationship was strained 我们的关系很紧张
[06:28] because I strained it. 都是我一手造成的
[06:30] Now Yuki is… an accountant. 现在小雪是名会计
[06:32] – What?! – Oh, nice. -什嘛 -真好
[06:34] I’ve come all this way, 我大老远跑过来
[06:35] but I worry Yuki doesn’t want to see me. 但我担心小雪不想见我
[06:37] Eh, what’s 30 years? 30年算什么
[06:39] I got underwear older than that. 我有件内衣年龄都比这长
[06:40] You two will be sword-fighting together in no time. 你俩很快就会重新并肩作战的
[06:43] We’ve got to make this samur-ight! 我们得成全此事
[06:45] I’ve got a great idea you’re all gonna hate. 我有个很棒的主意 但你们不会喜欢
[06:47] Family conference. 家庭会议
[06:49] Don’t worry. 别担心
[06:50] Doesn’t seem rude. No, no. 一点都不无礼 一点都不
[06:52] Maybe all we need to do is get Yuki 也许我们要做的就是去找到小雪
[06:54] to see her dad as Hawk again. 让她再次在大屏幕上
[06:55] Up on the big screen! 看到她父亲扮演鹰的样子
[06:57] Okay, but how do we do that? 好吧 但我们要怎么做呢
[06:59] I’m really enjoying this huddle. 我真是好喜欢这样挤在一起
[07:01] One of the best huddles ever. 有史以来最棒的一次
[07:02] It’s all right. 还行吧
[07:03] Guys, this is the part you’re gonna hate. 各位 下面就是你们不会喜欢的部分了
[07:05] We got to put on a Hawk & Chick film festival 我们得举办《鹰与雏》影展
[07:07] and convince them both to go. 说服他们俩个都参加
[07:09] Reunion! Boom! 然后重聚
[07:11] You hate it, you hate it. 你不喜欢 你也不喜欢
[07:12] – I don’t hate it. – I like it. -我没不喜欢 -我喜欢
[07:14] – I love it. – I love it, too. -我很喜欢 -我也很喜欢
[07:17] Oh! You snuck in the huddle! 你偷偷挤进来了
[07:18] I am out of ketchup. 我没有番茄酱了
[07:19] But I am in for the festival. 但我会参加这个影展的
[07:23] *Samurai festival of love. * *爱的武士影展*
[07:30] So, you want me to let you guys take over the theater 你们是想这整个周末包场
[07:32] for the entire weekend for a marathon 连映70年代一部根本不出名的
[07:34] of some obscure samurai movies from the ’70s. 什么武士电影
[07:37] Is that right? 是吗
[07:38] – Yup. So we’re good here? – Not gonna happen. -对 你同意了 – 没门
[07:40] But the stars of the movies are gonna be there. 但是电影主演会来
[07:42] Most likely. Well, one is for sure. 很可能会来 至少有一位会
[07:44] Point is they’re gonna reunite in front of all their fans! 重点是他们会在粉丝面前重聚
[07:47] Father and daughter together again… 父女再相聚
[07:49] What-what are you doing? 你干嘛
[07:50] – Oh, this? Nothing. Keep talking. – Can you still hear me? -没什么 继续 -你听得到我说话吗
[07:52] I’m just gonna close this down, and bye! 关上窗户 再见了您呐
[07:52] It’a little crack now. 现在有点吵
[07:54] – Great. Thank you. – Thank you! -好吧 谢谢你 -谢谢你
[07:57] Come on, Louise. Let’s go. 露易丝 走吧
[08:01] Me. I’m talking. 是我在说话
[08:03] Is Shinji Kojima really in town? 小岛信治真的来了吗
[08:05] And Yuki? 小雪也在
[08:06] Yeah! Wait, so you know the Hawk & Chick movies? 当然 等等 你也看过《鹰与雏》
[08:09] I love them! Lots of people do. 我超爱看 很多人都喜欢看的
[08:11] If you did a Hawk & Chick film festival, 你要是办个《鹰与雏》影展
[08:13] people would definitely show up. 一定会爆满
[08:15] So, can you talk your boss into letting us 那你能说服你老板
[08:16] – use this theater? – No. -让我们放电影吗 -不能
[08:18] We’ve had bad experiences doing film festivals. 以前办的影展都很糟糕
[08:20] We had a Meg Ryan film festival, 办过梅格·瑞恩影展
[08:22] and this place was disgusting afterwards. 结束后这里变得好恶心
[08:24] Oh, well, we tried. 我们尽力了
[08:26] – Thanks. – Wait, wait, wait. -谢谢 -等等 等等
[08:27] You can do the festival here. 你们可以在这里办影展
[08:29] We just got to be sneaky. 就是得偷偷来
[08:31] Like a coyote. 像偷渡者一样小心
[08:33] Oh, I like the sound of this. 我喜欢这种感觉
[08:35] Listen, the last show on Saturday night 周六最后一场电影
[08:37] lets out at 11:00. 晚上11点结束
[08:38] Once my manager drives off, 等经理一走
[08:39] the theater’s ours. 剧院就是我们的了
[08:41] It’ll be a secret, one night only, 到时候就可以秘密办一场
[08:43] midnight screening of a Hawk & Chick movie. 《鹰与雏》系列影展 仅此一晚
[08:47] – Okay, we’ll do it. – Yes! -行 同意 -太棒了
[08:48] Thanks, Dominic. You’re all right. 谢谢 多米尼克 你还不赖嘛
[08:50] So which Hawk & Chick movies do you have prints of? 你们有哪一部的碟
[08:52] – “Prints”? – Yeah, you know, a print? -碟 -嗯 碟片
[08:54] Thing that goes in the projector? 放在投影仪里
[08:55] Makes pictures on the screen? 投映到大屏幕上的
[08:56] Oh, we don’t have one of those. 我们没有
[08:58] No, we just thought we could bring our VHS tapes 我们想的是带我们自己录的
[09:00] and just fast-forward through the commerci… 广告部分快进
[09:03] Okay, I realize how terrible that sounds. 好吧 我也觉得这办法很糟
[09:06] Maybe I can find one. 我应该能找到
[09:07] All right, you know, I’ll poke around on some film forums. 好吧 我今晚在电影论坛里找找
[09:09] You’re lucky I was planning to go online today. 你们该庆幸我今天正好打算上网
[09:12] Exciting! 好刺激
[09:14] An illegal samurai film festival! 秘密武士影展之夜
[09:16] I like all those words! 这几个词我都好喜欢
[09:17] Now all we need is a movie. 万事俱备 只欠电影
[09:19] And we got to convince Yuki to want to reunite 还得说服小雪来和她父亲重聚
[09:21] with her father, who she might hate. 她可能还恨着他呢
[09:23] And we need flyers! 我们还需要传单
[09:24] But how do we advertise a secret film screening? 秘密影展要怎么打广告
[09:31] You like movies? 你喜欢电影吗
[09:32] Yeah, I like movies. 喜欢
[09:33] Are you cool? 你酷吗
[09:34] What do you mean? 这是什么意思
[09:35] Forget it! Keep moving. 算了 你走吧
[09:37] – How’s it going? – Some of these people seem cool, -怎么样了 -有些人看着挺酷
[09:39] but they’re not! 但实际不是
[09:40] – How can you tell? – You can tell. -你怎么知道 -看到就知道
[09:42] So, uh, trash can? 要扔垃圾桶吗
[09:44] No. I think we owe it to an old Japanese man 不 我觉得我们应该帮助这位日本老人
[09:46] and his middle-aged daughter to see this through. 和他已到中年的女儿
[09:48] Wow, that just got me. 感动到我了
[09:50] Let’s try the quad at the community college. 去社区大学试试吧
[09:52] There’s two things those honkys love… 那些白人最爱两样东西
[09:54] foreign films and flyers telling them 外国电影
[09:55] where other honkys will be! 以及告诉他们其它白人都去哪儿的传单
[09:57] Well, this is the address Kojima gave us. 这是小岛给的地址
[10:02] That’s her! That’s Chick! 在那里 是雏
[10:03] It’s so gross to see her behind a desk. 她竟然就这么坐在办公室里
[10:06] She should be slicing up the Snow Monster 她本来应该去手刃雪怪
[10:08] or the Six-Headed Sumo! God, idiot! 或是六头相扑手的 太愚蠢了
[10:10] Please don’t call her an idiot to her face. 等会别当着她面说她蠢
[10:12] Just get it out now. 要说现在赶紧说
[10:13] Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! 蠢 蠢 蠢
[10:15] All right, let’s go get Yuki to say yes to the fest. 走吧 咱去说服小雪参加影展
[10:19] – No. – What? -不去 -什么
[10:19] Look, I haven’t even thought 这么多年了
[10:20] about those movies in years. 我早就忘记这电影了
[10:22] Okay, okay, we’re giving you a chance 先冷静 我们可是在给你机会
[10:24] to feel like a movie star again. 找回当影星的感觉啊
[10:27] You can see yourself up on the big screen instead of staring 你又能在大荧幕上看到自己了
[10:30] at that number screen on your desk there. 这可和在小屏幕上盯着那些数字不同
[10:33] – I’m very happy as an accountant. – No, you’re not. -我很喜欢会计的工作 -才不是
[10:35] – I am. – You’re depressed. -我喜欢 -你抑郁
[10:37] – No, I’m not. – You didn’t let me finish! -并没有 -我还没说完
[10:39] “…ing” Me. Depressing me! 让我抑郁 你都让我抑郁了
[10:42] Louise? 露易丝
[10:42] I mean, who makes 14 amazing movies with their dad, 你见过哪个女儿和老爸拍了14部超赞的电影
[10:46] and then just walks away one day?! 然后突然跑路的
[10:48] Who does that, Yuki? 天理难容啊 小雪
[10:50] – Louise, stop. – Who does that?! -露易丝 别说了 -天理难容
[10:51] Louise? I’m sure it wasn’t easy 露易丝 我知道
[10:53] working with your dad all those years. 你以前和父亲共事不容易
[10:54] I-I know. I get it. I’ve been there. 我理解 我是过来人
[10:57] Wrong. Wrong! 错 大错特错
[10:58] Working with your dad is fun. 和老爸工作很有趣好吗
[11:00] I mean working with your dad was fun. 我是说 和你老爸工作很有趣
[11:02] Because he was a samurai and you killed monsters! 因为他是个武士 你们可以斩妖除魔
[11:05] Yuki, um, can we have a minute, please? 小雪 我能和她谈谈吗
[11:07] Look, Louise, she obviously doesn’t want 露易丝 很明显她不想
[11:09] to reconnect with her father. 再见到她爸
[11:10] We should call off the screening. 我们应该取消影展
[11:12] What? No way! We need to get her butt 啥 不行 我们必须让她去电影院
[11:14] into that theater so she can apologize to Koji. 让她给阿岛道歉
[11:17] I think it’s more like Kojima 我觉得应该是小岛
[11:18] needs to apologize to Yuki for driving her away. 向小雪道歉才对 是他逼走小雪的
[11:20] Yuki didn’t want his life, Louise! 小雪不想过那样的生活
[11:22] So we’re in agreement. 这么说我们达成一致了
[11:23] We’re not gonna tell her that her dad’s here! 我们不告诉她她爸爸来了
[11:25] – Wait. What? – We’re gonna trick her. -什么 -我们骗骗她
[11:26] – We are? – Shh, shh, shh! Here she comes. -是吗 -嘘 她来了
[11:28] So, about that film festival… 那么电影展
[11:30] can we put you down as a “Yes”? 可以当作你同意了吗
[11:32] I’m not so sure. 我有同意么
[11:33] Yuki, Yuki, come on, Yuke. 小雪 小雪 好啦 雪雪
[11:36] Just say yes. 你就同意嘛
[11:37] Imagine a packed theater 想象一下 座无虚席的影院
[11:39] of your adoring fans all there for you! 全都是为你而来的影迷
[11:41] Just you, no Hawk. It’ll be Chick’s night. 只为你 没有鹰 一整晚都属于你
[11:45] We love you, Yuki! 小雪 我们爱你
[11:48] What is…? 这是
[11:49] She’s doing a… like, a lot of people cheering, 她是在模拟观众欢呼的场景
[11:51] but it sounds more like a ghost. 虽然听起来有些像鬼
[11:52] Well, you do it, Dad. Can you do it. 那你来 老爸 你来
[11:55] It’s okay. I got it. 不用了 我明白了
[11:56] I guess that could be fun. 应该还挺有意思的
[11:58] All right, what the hell. I’ll go. 行吧 不管了 我去
[12:00] – Great! – Great! -太好了 -太好了
[12:03] – So you got her to come? – Yup. -搞定她了 -是
[12:05] That’s great. 太棒
[12:06] Did you use my icebreaker? 你们有用我想的开场吗
[12:07] – Pretend to rob the place? – No. -假装自己在打劫 -没有
[12:09] Did you file for an extension on your taxes? 你有给自己的税款延期吗
[12:11] No, Tina. That’s a myth. You can’t do that. 没有 蒂娜 那是假的 不能延期
[12:13] Well, how does Yuki feel about seeing her father? 小雪听到要见父亲了 是什么心情
[12:16] We might not have told her that her dad was gonna be there. 我们貌似并没有告诉她她爸爸要来
[12:19] – On purpose by accident. – What? -故意的无意之举 -什么
[12:21] – Nice. You tricked her! – Yup. -棒 你们骗了她 -没错
[12:22] I’m not sure you can trick people into reuniting. 没办法骗人团聚吧
[12:25] Not true. That’s how they got Mel Gibson and Danny Glover 可以的 梅尔·吉布森和丹尼·格洛弗
[12:27] back together for Lethal Weapon 3. 在《致命武器3》里就这么团聚的
[12:29] Yeah, I read that. 对 我也听说过
[12:31] This is gonna work, people. 会成的
[12:32] Yuki’s gonna see Hawk & Chick up on the big screen, 小雪会在影院里看《鹰与雏》
[12:34] get all weepy like Koji did, 然后像阿岛一样痛哭流涕
[12:36] and realize how crazy she’s been, 意识到自己的错误
[12:38] and we’re gonna be heroes, and we’re gonna be invited 我们就成英雄了 会被邀请到日本
[12:39] to the premiere of their next movie in Japan! 参加他们下一部电影的首映
[12:42] I got to get a passport. 我得去办护照了
[12:44] Guess who got the print. Me! 看看谁搞到了碟片 我
[12:46] I freaking love this guy! 我爱死这家伙了
[12:48] Dominic! Ah, come here. 多米尼克 过来
[12:50] Which one is it? 是哪一部
[12:51] Hawk & Chick versus Seaweed Monster. 《鹰与雏之大战海藻怪》
[12:54] Seaweed Monster, scary! 海藻怪 好怕怕
[12:56] Only thing… 唯一的问题是
[12:57] it’s an original 35 millimeter print from Japan. 这是日本原版35毫米碟片
[13:00] That’s incredible. 太棒了
[13:01] No, I mean, original, vintage. 我是说 原版 有点年头了
[13:03] It’s not dubbed in English. 没有英文配音
[13:05] It’s not even subtitled. 连字幕都没有
[13:06] – Oh. – Yeah. -这样啊 -对
[13:07] Well, so, can’t you just whip up some English subtitles? 那你能搞个英文字幕吗
[13:10] Oh, sure. Yeah, I’ll just add some words to the screen. 你以为随随便便就能往屏幕上打字吗
[13:13] What do you think this is, future world? 这又不是未来世界
[13:14] I have an idea… not about this. 我有个想法 跟这个没关系
[13:16] Okay, wait. No, I got one about this, too. 等等 还想到一个 跟这个有关
[13:18] I have, like, six ideas. 我想到六个
[13:19] The third one’s about this. 第三个跟这个有关
[13:22] Dubbing it ourselves? Great idea. 自己配音 好想法
[13:24] Thanks, Gene. Guys. 谢谢 吉恩 好了啦
[13:26] All right, I typed up all the subtitles 我把《鹰与雏大战海藻怪》的字幕
[13:28] from Hawk & Chick versus Seaweed Monster. 都打出来了
[13:30] Did you guys know about spell check? 你们知道拼写检查这个功能吗
[13:31] It’s amazing. 超赞的
[13:32] It tells you if you misspell something. 每次打错它就会告诉你
[13:34] I mean, it’s… Some of it is open to interpretation. 当然有些还是有待商榷的
[13:37] But, you know, it’s helpful. 不过还挺有用
[13:39] Here’s everyone’s parts. 每个人负责的部分
[13:40] How many characters are you playing? 你负责几个角色
[13:42] – Three. – three’s good. -三个 -三个挺好
[13:43] I’m doing four characters, 我是四个
[13:45] but I guess, you know, I’m more experienced. 不过也挺合理 我更有经验嘛
[13:47] But I’ve got a lot of lines because I’m the mayor. 但我有很多台词 因为我是村长
[13:49] You’re the mayor?! 你是村长
[13:50] – Bob, she’s the mayor?! – Lin, it doesn’t matter. -鲍勃 她是村长 -琳 这不重要
[13:53] – Tina, Tina, let me be the mayor. – Back off. -蒂娜 蒂娜 让我当村长吧 -没门
[13:55] – Let’s dub, people! – Rub a dub dub! -开始吧 各位 -大显身手咯
[14:02] It has been many days since we have loaned you our lantern. 这盏灯笼我们借给你们好多年了
[14:05] Can we have it back now? 现在能还给我们了吗
[14:06] – Yes. – I see you are returning the lantern -可以 -我发现这灯笼里的油
[14:09] with less lantern oil than when I lent it to you. 比我借给你的时候少了
[14:12] Also, the wick is in need of replacement. 还有 灯芯也需要更换了
[14:14] Lot of lantern talk. 灯笼戏份好多啊
[14:16] There’s always a lot of lantern talk. 一直很多
[14:18] – You get into it. – Already there. -你会喜欢上的 -已经迷上了
[14:20] As the mayor of this village… 作为这个村的村长
[14:23] Mom, back off. Seriously. 老妈 走开 我认真的
[14:26] All right, don’t forget, secret screening, 大家别忘了 我们这是秘密放映
[14:28] so we cannot look like a line! 所以我们不能让别人看出我们在排队
[14:30] The manager’s gonna come out pretty soon and go home. 经理马上就要从里面出来下班回家了
[14:32] We’re just 40-some-odd people 我们只是40几个
[14:34] who happen to be standing here. 刚好站在这里的人
[14:36] So, look at your phones or up at the sky 看看手机 望望天空
[14:38] and whistle or something. 或者吹个口哨啥的
[14:40] – Oh. Okay. Like this? – Great. -哦 好吧 像这样吗 -很好
[14:42] Wait, wait. Too many shoe tie-ers, 等等 太多系鞋带的了
[14:44] One of you hail a cab. 来一个人假装打车
[14:45] Taxi! 的士
[14:47] What do I do? 我该怎么办
[14:48] Commit, commit, get in, circle the block. 继续 继续 进去 绕这儿转一圈
[14:54] Hello. 你好
[14:54] Right this way, talent. 请这边走 才华横溢的小姐
[14:56] I can’t believe I agreed to this. 真不敢相信我答应你们了
[14:58] Are those from my rose bush? 那些是从我的玫瑰园里摘的吗
[15:00] Tonight, you’re a celebrity again. 今晚你又是名人了
[15:02] You don’t have a worry in the world. 你啥也不用担心
[15:03] Well, I’m worried about my roses. 我还真挺担心我的玫瑰花的
[15:05] They’re fine. They’re fine. They’re resilient! 没事的 没事的 它们可坚强了
[15:08] Hi, Yuki! 嗨 小雪
[15:09] Belcher family limo at your service! 贝尔彻家的豪华轿车为您服务
[15:11] You’ll notice a bottle of water on your seat. 你的座位上有一瓶水
[15:13] That’s for you, 是为你准备的
[15:14] because celebrities gets thirstier than normal people. 鉴于名人比一般人更容易口渴
[15:16] The cheese sticks hidden in the seat… 藏在你座位下的芝士饼干
[15:18] those are not for you. 那些不是给你的
[15:19] I will now put up the privacy divider 接下来的车程里
[15:21] for the remainder of your ride. 我将为你竖起隐私隔板
[15:32] Okay, he’s gone. Get ’em in! Get ’em in! 好了 他走了 让他们进来 快
[15:35] Oh, crap, they’re early! 糟糕 他们来早了
[15:37] Crap, we’re early! 糟糕 我们来早了
[15:38] They can’t see each other yet! 现在不能让他们发现对方
[15:39] I know! First Yuki’s got to watch the movie, 我知道 得先让小雪看电影
[15:41] feel bad and want to repair their relationship! 感到愧疚 萌生修复父女关系的想法
[15:43] – I know! Our perfect plan! – Flawless! -我知道 我们的完美计划 -完美无瑕
[15:45] We got to get him inside! Koji, come on. 我们得赶紧让他进去 阿岛 快来
[15:47] But I am giving Kevin an autograph. 我在给凯文签名呢
[15:49] Forget Kevin. Inside, now, let’s go! 别管什么凯文了 快进去 我们走
[15:52] Gene! Privacy screen! Get in there! 吉恩 隐私挡板 快
[15:54] You need privacy! Be private! 你需要隐私 来点隐私
[15:56] – We got to move! Let’s move! – Ow, you hit me. -得走快点 快点 -你打我干嘛
[15:58] That was… Kevin. 那是…凯文
[15:59] Kevin, get away! 凯文 走开
[16:00] Get away, Kevin! 走开 凯文
[16:02] You got me away! 我走开啦
[16:03] Watch out for the… 小心那…
[16:09] Okay, privacy’s over. 好了 隐私结束
[16:10] – You had some you time. – Thanks. -接下来是属于你的时间了 -多谢
[16:12] Okay, we’ll come and get you when it’s about to start! 快开始的时候我们再来接你
[16:14] Wait. Why can’t I go in now? 等下 为什么不能现在就进去
[16:16] Yeah, just relax and enjoy the green room. 你先在绿房里休息一下
[16:18] Sorry it’s not actually green, or a room. 虽然它不绿 也不算个房间
[16:20] You may have one cheese stick! 我可以允许你吃一块芝士饼干
[16:22] Okay, just sit here and be quiet. 乖乖坐在这里
[16:24] And keep the jacket on your head 电影开始前
[16:25] till the movie starts. 别把外套从头上拿下来
[16:26] It’s very cold in here. 这里头可冷了
[16:28] Okay. Got it. No problem. 好的 没问题
[16:32] Enjoy the movie, lady! 观影愉快 小姐
[16:33] You’re in it! And here’s some tissues. 里面有你哦 给你纸巾
[16:36] They’re good for when something life-changing happens. 遭遇人生转折点的时候特别有用
[16:40] All right, here we go. 好了 开始了
[16:43] It was a time in Japan 那时候的日本
[16:44] when evil monsters would attack 可怕的怪物会毫无缘由地
[16:46] nice little villages for no good reason. 袭击美丽的小村庄
[16:49] And the only force in all of Japan who could stop them… 而全日本唯一能够阻止它们的…
[16:53] Hawk & Chick! 只有鹰与雏
[16:55] There’s a village up ahead. 上面有个村庄
[16:56] Maybe there’s hair that needs cutting. 也许那里有人需要理发
[16:58] And hopefully, no monsters that need defeating. 但愿那里没有怪物需要对付
[17:01] – This is amazing! – I know! -这感觉太棒了 -我懂
[17:03] – We’re incredible. – We really are. -我们太牛了 -我们真的很牛
[17:05] Oh, no, seaweed monster! 不 是海藻怪
[17:07] You’re ruining my haircut, and I’m the mayor! 你把我的理发都搞砸了 我可是村长
[17:14] Seaweed monster, let me go! 海藻怪 放开我
[17:16] So, you loving the movie? 你喜欢这电影吗
[17:19] No. Not really. It’s kind of painful? 不 不怎么喜欢 挺痛苦的
[17:22] – You want some popcorn? – Sure. -要不要来点爆米花 -好
[17:24] It is finally dead. 终于死了
[17:25] Father! It’s not all dead! 父亲 它还没完全死
[17:27] Part of it still wishes to fight. 还有残留势力
[17:30] That’s not how I sound. Is that how I sound? 那不是我的声音诶 你觉得呢
[17:32] No! Oh, God, I think the batteries are dying! 不是 老天 好像快没电了
[17:35] But we put new batteries in this morning! 但我们今早才换了新电池啊
[17:36] How could this happen? 怎么可能这样
[17:38] Fast-forward! Rewind! 快进 倒退
[17:39] Fast-forward! Rewind! Fast-forward! Rewind! 快进 倒退 快进 倒退
[17:41] Well, it’s not that bad. 也没那么糟
[17:43] Maybe no one will notice. 也许没人会注意到
[17:45] Let’s send this thing 让把这东西
[17:47] back to the… 送回…
[17:49] Okay, that’s really bad. 好吧 很糟
[17:50] We got to do something! 我们得做点什么
[17:51] There’s a mic. I think we got to wing it. 这儿有麦 看来我们得即兴发挥了
[17:53] Good thing we’ve seen this movie a thousand times. 还好我们对这电影已经烂熟于心了
[17:57] No longer will you terrorize this town, 休想再破坏这村子
[18:00] Seaweed Monster. 海藻怪
[18:01] We are going to weed you out! 我们今天就要将你除掉
[18:03] Crap, we need the villagers! 糟了 我们需要村民
[18:05] Lin! Lin! Psst! We need you guys up here. 琳 琳 这里需要你们
[18:07] – What? – Come here! Hurry! -啥 -过来 快
[18:09] Which way did the Seaweed Monster go? 那海藻怪去哪儿了
[18:11] – That way! – No, that way! -那边 -不 是那边
[18:14] Monster! Green! Green! 怪物 绿的 绿的
[18:18] I can’t do this. 我看不下去了
[18:19] Oh, God, she’s leaving! Yuki’s leaving! 糟糕 她要走了 小雪要走了
[18:21] Oh, I forgot to tell you, your plan’s not working. 忘了告诉你们 你们的计划没成功
[18:24] She’s having a terrible time. She told me. 她一点都不喜欢 她自己告诉我的
[18:26] I thought the popcorn would make her feel better, 我还以为爆米花能让她感觉好点
[18:28] but it didn’t. 但也没用
[18:28] Hang on, it’s my line. 等等 到我了
[18:30] Don’t hurt me. I’m the mayor. 别伤害我 我是村长
[18:30] Don’t hurt me. I’m the mayor. Mom! 别伤害我 我是村长 老妈
[18:32] Damn it, Yuki, you’re killing me! 该死 小雪 你急死我了
[18:34] What do we do? What do we do?! 我们怎么办 该怎么办
[18:36] Wait. 等等
[18:36] Yuki, don’t go! 小雪 别走
[18:38] I mean, Chick. 我是说 雏
[18:40] I know we’re fighting this Seaweed Monster right now, 我知道我们现在正对战海藻怪
[18:43] but I want you to know how much I love and support you, 但我想让你知道我有多爱你 多支持你
[18:46] even if you decide… Hold on. Hiya! 即使你…等等
[18:51] …to stop fighting monsters with me someday and… 在未来的某天决定不再与我一同杀怪
[18:54] do taxes instead. 转行做会计
[18:56] And, Hawk, I want you to know… 老鹰 我也想让你知道…
[18:58] hiya!… if that ever happens, 即使那种事发生
[19:00] it’s me who should apologize for leaving! 应该道歉的也应该是我
[19:02] ‘Cause I would be dumb to do that. 是我太傻才选择离开你
[19:04] I don’t remember this part. 我怎么不记得有这个桥段
[19:06] Are the actors really bad? 你有觉得演员演技很烂吗
[19:08] Yes. They’re horrible. 有 超烂
[19:09] No! Smash this house! 不 我把这房子打得稀巴烂
[19:11] Chick doesn’t need to apologize for anything! 雏完全不需要道歉
[19:15] Chick was just a kid! And I hit this guy! 她只是个孩子 我再打飞这村民
[19:17] But… but… how could a father and daughter not talk 可是 可是 父女俩怎么可以
[19:21] for 30 freaking years?! 30年不说话呢
[19:24] Seaweed Monster suddenly thinks 海藻怪突然
[19:26] this might be about something else. 领悟到了什么
[19:28] And I’m squeezing you. Sorry about that. 我又要捏你了 抱歉
[19:30] Am I gonna turn into someone completely different someday? 我以后会变成一个完全不一样的人吗
[19:33] Is that what happens when you grow up? 人长大都会这样吗
[19:35] – You… you grow apart? – Listen, -都会…和身边的人分开吗 -听我说
[19:37] what happened to Hawk and Chick will never happen to us. 鹰与雏父女俩的事绝不会在我们身上重演
[19:40] This Hawk and this Chick will never not talk for 30 years. 我俩这对鹰与雏永远不会30年不说话
[19:45] You promise? 你保证吗
[19:46] Yes, of course, Louise. I mean, Chick. 当然 露易丝 不 雏
[19:48] Foreign films are so much more complex than Hollywood movies. 外国电影比好莱坞电影难懂好多
[19:53] I’m the monster again. 我又变回怪物了
[19:55] I’m getting stabbed. 我被刺了
[19:57] I’m getting… I exploded. 我…我爆炸了
[19:58] I’m not sure why I… I explo… 我不知道我为啥..为啥爆…
[20:01] I’m dead. I’m gone. 我死了 我没了
[20:04] Koji, talk to her. 阿岛 快去和她说话
[20:06] – To who? – To Yuki. -和谁 -小雪啊
[20:09] My Yuki. 我的小雪
[20:13] Yuki, it’s… it’s your father speaking. 小雪 我…我是你的父亲
[20:16] Dad? What are you doing here? 老爸 你在这儿做什么
[20:18] You said he wasn’t gonna be here. 你们不说他不会来吗
[20:20] You tricked me. 你们骗我
[20:22] Surprise. 惊喜哦
[20:24] Yuki, please, I’ve come all this way to tell you I miss you. 小雪 我大老远过来就是想告诉你我很想你
[20:28] I am sorry for everything. 我为我所做的一切道歉
[20:30] I have not been a good father. 我不是一个好父亲
[20:32] Oh, she’s thinking about it. 她开始动心了
[20:33] I love you, little Chick. 我爱你 我的雏
[20:35] Oh, Dad. 爸爸
[20:37] Oh, he got her. He got her. 他打动她了 他打动她了
[20:42] We did it. We did it. 我们成功了 我们成功了
[20:47] Wow, that ended up working 这结局比我想的
[20:49] way better than I thought it would. 好太多了
[20:51] It went about exactly the way I thought it would. 跟我想的一模一样
[20:53] So I should get you kids home, right? 我该送你们回家了 对吗
[20:55] What time is it? 几点了
[20:56] – It’s after midnight. – Is it a school night? -已经过了午夜了 -你们明天要上学吗
[20:58] Yes, and I have a big test tomorrow. 是的 我明天还有一个大考
[21:00] It’s, like, half my grade. Oh, sorry. -几乎半个年级的人都要参加 -抱歉
[21:11] The Hawk & Chick collector’s box set. 《鹰与雏》收藏者套装
[21:14] All 14 films, featuring the most celebrated 包含全套14部电影 讲述日本电影史上
[21:17] father-daughter traveling barber samurais 最负盛名的父女档
[21:19] in the history of Japanese cinema. 一边四处为人理发 一边行侠仗义的故事
[21:22] All their epic battles have been digitally remastered. 所有经典战役都重新灌录成了数字版
[21:25] The toughest job for Hawk wasn’t cutting hair 对鹰来说 最难的不是理发
[21:28] or defeating a jellyfish monster. 也不是对战水母怪物
[21:30] It was raising a daughter by himself. 而是独自一人抚养女儿
[21:33] Order today. 现在就订购吧
[21:35] Take the Hawk & Chick box set home to your village. 把《鹰与雏》套装带回家
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme