Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 最难的莫过于引诱[等待] 除虫害公司
[00:36] Here you go, Teddy. 给你 泰迪
[00:37] Thanks for the rush order. 多谢你接了我这急单
[00:38] I got a hell of a busy day ahead of me. 我真是要忙疯了
[00:41] Teddy, why did you ask for a to-go bag 泰迪 既然你在这里吃
[00:42] if you’re gonna eat it here? 为什么还要打包呢
[00:44] I’m leaving, I’m leaving. 我这就走 我这就走
[00:45] Are you, though? 真的吗
[00:46] Kids. It’s good that you’re so busy, Teddy. 孩子们 你能忙起来可真好 泰迪
[00:48] Yeah, I got a dry wall job in town, plus, I’ve been 是啊 我在镇上得到了份干砌墙的工作
[00:50] taking care of a summer house out on Craggy Neck. 另外我一直在打理陡峭领的一座避暑别墅
[00:52] It’s supposed to rain today, 今天据说会下雨
[00:53] so I gotta put the lawn furniture under the deck. 所以我得把草坪家具搬到平台下面去
[00:55] Sorry we asked. 我为我们的问题道歉
[00:57] Hello? Oh, hi, Mr. Handley. 你好 嗨 汉德利先生
[00:59] Your hot water heater? 你的热水器么
[01:00] Yeah, I could be there today. 是的 我今天能过去
[01:01] All right… I’ll see you soon. 好吧 一会儿见
[01:02] And now I just took another job. 现在我又接到一份工作
[01:04] Why would I do that?! Teddy! 我为什么要这么做 泰迪
[01:06] All right, calm down, Teddy. 冷静点 泰迪
[01:07] – Hey, I’ll go out to Craggy Neck for you. – What? -我替你去陡峭领 -什么
[01:09] – Really? – Yeah, I want to go to a nice place -真的吗 -是的 去一个
[01:11] and drag furniture under a deck. 美丽的地方搬家具感觉不赖
[01:13] – Take us! – I could drag some furniture. -带上我们 -我也可以搬一搬家具
[01:15] Well, that’d be a big help. 那可真是帮了我大忙了
[01:16] – All right! – Wait, if you’re all going -好嘞 -等等 如果你们都要去
[01:18] to some beach house, then I should go, too. 什么海滨别墅 那我也应该去
[01:20] We could close for a little while. 我们可以暂时休业
[01:22] But, Dad, what if people want to come to the restaurant? 但老爸 如果客人想来用餐怎么办
[01:24] Oh, right. That’s true. I p… 是啊 那到是 我
[01:26] Just kidding, Dad. Just kidding. 开玩笑的 老爸 开玩笑的
[01:29] All right, we’re here. 好了 我们到了
[01:30] All right! 太好了
[01:34] We’re on the frickin’ beach. 我们到了这么美的海边
[01:36] That is quite a view. 风景太美了
[01:37] I mean, I know it’s the same ocean near our house, 我知道咱家附近也是这片海
[01:39] – but this one’s better. – I mean, it’s on the beach. -但这边的更好 -我们来到海边了诶
[01:42] They probably have crabs bringing them the newspaper. 他们搞不好是让螃蟹给他们送报纸的
[01:45] That is the life. 这才是生活
[01:46] Oh, and it’s so beautifully landscaped. 景观如此赏心悦目
[01:49] Look at those boulders! 看那些大卵石
[01:50] Gene, get off the boulders. 吉恩 快下来
[01:51] They love it! 他们可喜欢我站在上面了
[01:52] I got it. On my own. 我自己 能行
[01:54] – Because I’m strong. – Good job, Dad! -因为我很强壮 -干得不错 老爸
[01:56] Oh, so pretty inside. 里面也这么漂亮
[01:59] Oh. The door’s open. Should we go inside? 门没锁 我们应该进去吗
[02:02] – Just to close the door? – Well, I guess so. -去关门吗 -我想是的
[02:04] I mean, how else are we gonna close the door? 不然要怎么关门呢
[02:07] We’re inside. We’re in the house. 我们进来了 我们在房间里了
[02:08] How did that happen? 这是怎么发生的
[02:09] What are you doing? 你们在干嘛
[02:10] You’re trespassing. 你们这是擅闯私宅
[02:11] You’re in somebody’s home. 你们进到别人家里了
[02:12] Well, technically it’s somebody’s summer home. 严格讲 我们进的是别人的避暑别墅
[02:15] – That’s different, right? – Yeah. -这是不同的 对吗 -是的
[02:16] Totally legal. 完全合法
[02:17] We’re just shutting the door. 我们只是要关门
[02:19] Are we breaking and entering? 我们这是强行入侵他人住宅了吗
[02:20] As a family. So it’s okay. 一家人一起闯的 所以没关系
[02:22] Come stand next to me for two seconds. 过来站我边上待一会
[02:23] It’ll feel like we’re on vacation. 假装我们在度假
[02:25] No, Lin, we should go. 不 琳 我们得走了
[02:28] This is nice. 感觉真好
[02:29] I feel really poor right now. 我此刻觉得自己好穷
[02:31] Yeah. 是啊
[02:31] I guess we can stand here for another two seconds. 我想我们还可以再多站会
[02:34] Yeah. And then we’ll leave. 是的 然后我们就走
[02:35] Okay. But we’re not touching anything. 好吧 但是我们什么都不要碰
[02:38] – Yeah. -Sure. – Of course not. -是的 -当然 -当然不能碰
[02:40] I think I like boats now. 我想我现在喜欢上船了
[02:42] These must be the owners. 这些照片上的一定就是房主了
[02:43] Cute couple. Little age difference 很可爱的情侣 有些年龄差
[02:45] but that’s okay. 但也没关系
[02:46] Oh, and they travel. 他们还一起旅行呢
[02:47] Must be nice. 一定很棒
[02:49] Pushing up the Leaning Tower. 推着斜塔
[02:50] Couple of hams. 这对真能作
[02:51] Do you think we should get a boat? 你觉得我们应该买艘船吗
[02:53] And a subscription to a boat magazine? 再订份船舶杂志
[02:55] Look at that ring! 看看那戒指
[02:56] Looks like a disco ball. 感觉跟迪厅里的闪光灯球差不多大
[02:57] She’s got Studio 54 on her hand. 她手上纹的54俱乐部
[02:59] I think I’m gonna get one. 我想我会买一艘船
[03:00] I think I’m gonna get a boat; A big boat. 我想我要买艘船 一艘大船
[03:02] Wait, what are we doing? We-we got to go. 等等 我们在干嘛 我们得走了
[03:04] Kids, we’re leaving! 孩子们 我们走了
[03:06] Kids, we gotta go… oh, my God. 孩子们 我们得走…我去
[03:08] Game room. 娱乐室
[03:09] Oh, hey, Dad. Welcome to Funtown. 老爸 欢迎来到戏谷
[03:11] Oh, I forgot to get a big house 我忘了应该买座大房子
[03:13] so we could get a pool table. 这样就可以放台球桌了
[03:15] We do have to go, but first, 我们真的得走了 但首先
[03:16] I should probably teach you kids how to play pool. 我也许应该教一下你们如何打台球
[03:19] We know how to play. 我们知道怎么打
[03:20] You just roll the balls and hear them click. 就把这些球摇来摇去 听碰撞声就好了
[03:22] So far I’m winning. 目前为止我领先
[03:23] Yes. 太棒了
[03:24] All right, kids, there are a couple things in life 孩子们 我这一生中还是有几件
[03:25] I’m really good at, and pool is one of them. 拿手活的 打台球是其中之一
[03:28] What are the other things? 其它的是什么
[03:29] And don’t say burgers. 别提汉堡
[03:30] Prepare for the thunder that is my break. 准备好欣赏我的雷霆一击吧
[03:33] Tina, step to the side. 蒂娜 站一边去
[03:35] I don’t want the shockwave to hit you. 我不想让余震震到你
[03:41] That was terrible. 太烂了
[03:42] Yeah, I thought maybe it was, 是的 我的确是这么想
[03:43] but I wasn’t sure, so I just said “Whoa.” 但我又不太确定 所以只能哇了一声
[03:44] It’s probably the cue. 可能是这球杆的原因
[03:46] Oh, yeah. This one is… crazy warped. 真的 这根杆…好弯
[03:48] It looks straight to me. 我看它挺直的
[03:50] Yeah, you can’t use a cue stick like this. 是的 不能用这么弯的杆
[03:52] Okay. This one feels not warped. 这根杆感觉比较直
[03:54] Corner pocket, your mouth is open, I hope you’re hungry! 角袋 你嘴张那么大 希望你饿了哦
[03:59] Damn it! 真该死
[03:59] Whoa… Is that… is that good? 哇 这球 这球打的好吗
[04:03] They’re skiers. 他们喜欢滑雪
[04:04] So sporty, those two. 这两人好爱运动
[04:06] 2001年美国电影 讲述哈特一家围绕一座小木屋的钟引发的惊险故事
[04:06] Look like Hart to Hart. 有点《古钟传奇》的意思
[04:07] Do you know who gave me this water? 你知道是谁给的我这杯水吗
[04:09] The refrigerator did! 冰箱给的
[04:11] What? 什么
[04:11] Came right out of the door! 直接从门里递出来的
[04:13] Goodness. 天呐
[04:14] What are you up to? 你在干嘛
[04:15] I’m just curious who these people are. 我只是很好奇这两个人是谁
[04:17] You know, what books they read, 看看他们读些什么书
[04:18] what kind of music they like. 喜欢听什么音乐
[04:20] Got it. You’re snooping. 明白了 你在八卦
[04:21] What?! I’m not snooping… 什嘛 我没有八卦
[04:22] I’m just noticing. 我只是在观察
[04:23] Sure. 当然
[04:24] They climbed a mountain. Good for them. 他们登山了 真棒
[04:26] Should we go “Notice” around in that room? 我们要不要去那间房子观察一下呢
[04:30] Home office. 家庭办公室
[04:31] Look, they get mail. That’s fun. 看 他们有信件 真有意思
[04:33] and we got a name! Larry Goodwin. 我们知道他叫什么名字了 拉里·古德温
[04:36] Why do they have so many clocks? 他们怎么有这么多钟
[04:38] How much time do you need? 这是需要多少时间啊
[04:39] Spooky. They all stopped at 3:13. 好诡异 时间都停在三点十三分
[04:43] Oh, wait, they all moved. 等等 都走了
[04:44] I think I figured it out. 我想我明白了
[04:45] Look at this: They all say Goodwin. 看这个 都写这古德温
[04:47] Larry Goodwin! 拉里·古德温
[04:48] Larry’s rollin’ in clock money! 拉里是做钟表生意的
[04:49] So that’s how you afford a beach house. 原来要这样才买得起海滨别墅呢
[04:52] We’ve been going about it all wrong. 我们都努力错方向了
[04:53] Did you see that drawer open all by itself? 你有没有看到那抽屉自己打开了
[04:56] It just popped open. 自己就打开了
[04:57] It did, didn’t it? 它自己打开了 不是吗
[04:58] Yeah, look at that. 是的 看
[04:59] Just popped right open. 它就这么打开了
[05:00] Well, that’s weird. 真奇怪
[05:01] Their wedding picture. 他们的结婚照片
[05:03] Wait, that woman looks different 等等 那女人和其它照片里的女人
[05:05] than the one in all the other pictures. 长得不一样
[05:07] She does. 还真是
[05:08] She had a totally different forehead. 前额差好多
[05:10] Must’ve got it reduced. 肯定是做过了
[05:11] Mom, this is a different wife. 老妈 这不是同一个妻子
[05:12] This must be the first wife! 这位一定是第一任妻子
[05:15] And Larry traded her in 拉里抛弃她 换了新的妻子
[05:16] for a newer, prettier model. 一位更漂亮的模特
[05:18] – That bastard! – You think you know somebody! -那个混蛋 -真是人心难测
[05:20] Larry! 拉里 你怎么能这样
[05:22] Oh, crap. 完了
[05:23] Oh, crap. Someone’s here. 完了 有人来了
[05:24] Are you just saying that because I’m beating you? 你这么说是因为我要赢了吗
[05:27] Hide. 快躲起来
[05:29] Bob? Linda? 鲍勃 琳达
[05:31] You guys in here? 你们在吗
[05:33] Yeah? 对啊
[05:34] Why? 为啥
[05:35] Right. Why. 对啊 为啥
[05:36] Yeah. Why are you inside the house? 对啊 你们怎么进来了
[05:38] Right. Teddy. Good question. 对啊 泰迪 问得好
[05:40] Right, Bob. What are you doing in the house? 对啊 鲍勃 你们进来干嘛
[05:43] Linda? Jump in any time. 琳达 你也说句话呗
[05:45] Wait a minute, this isn’t under the deck. 等等 这不是天台下面啊
[05:48] Bobby, why’d you make us come in here, you silly? 鲍鲍 那你喊我们进来干嘛 小笨蛋
[05:51] Thanks, Lin, that was great. 谢谢 琳 救场救得真好
[05:52] Sorry, Teddy. We shouldn’t have come in. 对不起 泰迪 我们不该进来的
[05:54] Poking around, huh? Trying the house on for size? 随便逛逛是么 就像买衣服前试穿一样
[05:57] – I get it. You take a bath? – What? No. -我懂的 你们洗澡了吗 -啥 没有
[05:59] – Your loss. – Teddy, why are you here? -那亏了 -泰迪 你来干嘛
[06:01] We came all this way so you wouldn’t have to. 我们过来不就是为了让你不用来吗
[06:03] The weather’s getting real stormy. 风越来越大了
[06:04] I thought I ought to make sure the house is all sealed up. 我得确认一下门窗是不是都关好了
[06:07] Yeah, I’m sure Larry Goodwin would appreciate it. 拉里·古德温可得多谢你了
[06:09] Much more than he appreciated his first wife, 可能他发妻在他心中都比不过你
[06:12] who dared to age. 可怜她姿色不再
[06:13] Keep up, Dad. Right on, Mom. 老爸 跟上 老妈 继续
[06:15] I wouldn’t know anything about Larry. 我完全不了解拉里
[06:16] I never met him. 连见都没见过他
[06:17] He died before I started working here. 我来这里工作前他就死了
[06:19] – Larry’s dead? – Larry’s dead! -拉里死了 -拉里死啦
[06:21] Yeah. Terrible accident. 对啊 很惨的意外
[06:23] He slipped on the widow’s walk up on the roof 他在屋顶天台滑了一跤
[06:25] and fell onto the decorative boulders below. 摔到下面装饰用的大卵石上了
[06:27] I thought those boulders seemed traumatized. 我就说怎么感觉那些石头像受过心理创伤
[06:29] Helen, the wife, she’s a doll. 他的妻子海伦 像天使一样
[06:31] Nicest woman in the world. 是世上最好的女人
[06:32] Poor thing witnessed the fall from the rose garden. 她在玫瑰园里目睹了一切 真可怜
[06:34] Oh, my… oh, my God. 我的… 我的天
[06:35] What if Little Miss Second Wife didn’t witness the death? 如果这第二任妻子不只是目睹这一幕
[06:39] What if she did the death?! 还亲手制造了这悲剧呢
[06:41] – Of course! – What? -绝对有可能 -什么
[06:42] Helen killed her husband for his clock fortune! 海伦为了钟表家产谋杀亲夫
[06:45] She’s a black widow! 她是黑寡妇
[06:46] We’re in the tastefully decorated house of a killer. 这是一个装修品位颇高的杀人犯家
[06:51] – It is tastefully decorated. – It’s all right. -装修品位确实高 -还行
[06:57] Come on! 得啦
[06:58] Helen’s not a murderer. 海伦才不是杀人犯呢
[06:59] Whoa, Lin, That’s a pretty big accusation. 琳 这个罪名可不小啊
[07:01] Ye, well, murder’s a pretty big crime. 谋杀本来就是重罪
[07:03] All right. Time to go. 行了 该走了
[07:04] Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dad. 等等 等等 老爸
[07:05] We’re not leaving until we find evidence 在找到证据交给警察前
[07:07] we can take to the fuzz. 我们不能走
[07:08] This is a hot cold case. 这案子肯定变数颇多
[07:10] Yeah, we owe it to Larry and his clock family. 这是我们该为拉里和他的钟表家族做的
[07:13] You two cannot be serious. 你俩是说笑的吧
[07:14] Look at her shifty snake eyes. 看她那阴险狡诈的狐狸眼
[07:16] Yeah, if you take away her warm smile, 对 如果把笑容遮住的话
[07:18] she’s got the ice-cold stare of an ice-cold murderer. 这是冷血杀人犯的冷血眼神
[07:21] And if you take away her nose, she looks really weird. 如果把鼻子遮住 她看起来就很奇怪
[07:23] Yeah, and if you take away half of her face, 对 如果遮住她的半张脸
[07:25] she’s like… half face. 她看上去就像… 只有半张脸
[07:27] Guys, come on. This is Helen we’re talking about. 各位 拜托 这可是海伦哎
[07:29] She was in the rose garden when Larry slipped and fell. 拉里滑倒摔下的时候 她在玫瑰园里呢
[07:31] Oh, you mean Larry, the mountain climber, 是啊 拉里 登山爱好者
[07:33] who can scale the highest peak but just slipped off his own roof? 登山无压力 却在自家房顶不慎滑倒
[07:36] ‘Cause he didn’t slip! 他根本不是”不慎滑倒”
[07:37] Helen pushed him off the widow’s walk! 是海伦把他推下去的
[07:40] She pushed him! 她推了他
[07:41] – No, no, no, no. – You’re really stretching, guys. -不不 不会 -你们想象力太丰富
[07:43] Teddy, what else can you tell us about Larry’s “Accident”? 泰迪 再跟我们说说拉里遭遇的所谓意外
[07:47] It was a freak thing. 那事挺吓人的
[07:48] The guy leaned against the railing and it gave way. 他靠在栏杆上 栏杆倒了
[07:51] The cops said it was loose. 警察说因为栏杆已经松动
[07:52] I bet she loosened the railing. 一定是她松动的栏杆
[07:54] With what? Magic? 用啥松的 魔法吗
[07:55] What could possibly remove a nail from wood? 怎么可能有东西能从木头里把螺丝取走
[07:58] The back of a hammer. The-the thingies. 锤子另一边 的那个东西
[08:01] Teddy, where does she keep her tools? 泰迪 她把工具箱都放哪儿
[08:02] She doesn’t have any tools. She’s not very handy. 她没啥工具 她不太会用
[08:04] – Also… Eh, forget it. – What, Teddy? What? -而且… 算了 -怎么了 泰迪
[08:07] Well, I think she might be hiring me because she’s lonely. 我觉得她雇我是因为寂寞
[08:09] She’s definitely not a killer. 她肯定不是杀人犯
[08:10] She’s really the sweetest little thing. 她真的是最甜美的小女人了
[08:12] She’s not little, she’s regular-sized. 也不是很小 正常身材
[08:15] Just talking about her gets me all frazzled. 光是谈到她都让我起鸡皮疙瘩了
[08:16] Teddy, do you have a crush on Helen? 泰迪 你是喜欢海伦吗
[08:18] What? Huh? No. 什么 不是
[08:20] Does she have a crush on you? 她喜欢你吗
[08:22] Does she drop things in front of you 她会故意在你面前掉东西
[08:23] so you both have to bend down and pick them up? 好让你们都弯腰去捡吗
[08:24] Sometimes we have tea on the deck 有时我们会在天台上喝茶
[08:26] and just talk for what feels like minutes. 聊上几句 感觉有好几分钟那么长
[08:28] Linda, can we have a word in private? 琳达 我们能单独谈谈吗
[08:29] – No. – Yes. -不能 -可以
[08:31] What, Bob? I’m onto something here. 干嘛 鲍勃 我干正事呢
[08:33] – You’re not. – I am. -才没有 -是正事
[08:34] The only thing you’re doing is messing up 你只是在毁了
[08:36] a possible relationship for Teddy. 泰迪可能拥有的大好姻缘
[08:37] This Helen lady sounds like she’s nice and lonely, 这位海伦小姐听起来和善又寂寞
[08:40] and Teddy is probably a good match 泰迪可能正是和善又寂寞的人的
[08:42] for someone nice and lonely. 好伴侣
[08:44] Or anyone. 或任何人的好伴侣
[08:45] Teddy should date anyone that likes him, basically. 泰迪基本上应该和任何喜欢他的人约会
[08:47] Anyone except someone who’s gonna murder him. 除了可能对他下毒手的人
[08:49] But maybe even that’s okay. For Teddy. 或许即使那样也没关系 对泰迪来说
[08:52] Oh my God, I just thought of something. 喔 我突然想到了
[08:54] Teddy, so Larry landed on the decorative boulders 泰迪 拉里是摔在了后院
[08:56] in the backyard? 那些石头上吗
[08:57] – That’s right. – Look at this photo. -没错 -看这张照片
[08:59] Notice anything? 注意到什么了吗
[09:00] Even at his age, Larry could still pull off cargo shorts? 这把年纪 却还能驾驭大口袋短裤吗
[09:03] There are no boulders! 根本没有石头
[09:05] Exactly! ‘Cause Helen put ’em there 正确 因为是海伦到作案现场时
[09:07] when she came on to the scene. 放过去的
[09:08] And then she pushed Larry right onto ’em, 接着她把拉里推到了石头上
[09:11] ensuring his death. 一手造成他的死亡
[09:12] You guys are really jumping to conclusions here. 你们这结论下得太草率了
[09:15] You mean pushing to conclusions, Dad? 你是想说下得太正确吧 爸
[09:17] Teddy, how do you get up to the widow’s walk? 泰迪 要怎么上天台
[09:19] We’re gonna reenact a little murder. 看来我们要重演谋杀现场了
[09:23] Storm’s really whipping up out there! 外面风雨真的很大
[09:25] I can’t hear you! 我听不到你说的啥
[09:27] The storm’s really whipping up! 外面风雨很大
[09:28] Linda! You’re not going out there. 琳达 你不能出去
[09:30] It’s too dangerous! 太危险了
[09:31] It’s fine, it’s fine! 没事的 没问题
[09:35] Never mind, never mind. Let’s do it inside. 算了 算了 就在里面好了
[09:37] Mom’s hair looks terrible. 老妈的发型好惊悚
[09:40] I know. I can’t look at her. 是啊 不忍直视
[09:41] But you can’t look away. 但也不忍不直视
[09:43] I’m just looking kind of to the side. 我决定就往旁边看一点点
[09:44] Okay, so here’s what I think happened. 好 这是我想象的情况
[09:47] – Bob, you’re Larry. – No. -鲍勃 你是拉里 -不
[09:48] – Sweet, dead Larry. – Ugh, God. -善良的 死去的拉里 -我的个天
[09:50] I’m Helen. 我是海伦
[09:52] I’m a bad person, and I want your money 一个坏人 觊觎你的钱财
[09:54] so onto the boulders with you! 所以要推你下去
[09:59] My back. 我的老腰啊
[10:00] Did you actually have to push me? 你有必要真推吗
[10:01] I think that’s exactly how it happened, Mom. 妈 我觉得这就是真相
[10:04] Nah, nah. There’s no way Helen’s a killer. 不会 海伦不会杀人
[10:06] Seriously, I think my back is… bad. 说真的 我觉得我 受伤了
[10:09] All right, all right, you baby. 好了 好了 小宝贝
[10:10] Let’s help you onto the couch. 来来来 我们去沙发
[10:12] Dad’s hair looks horrible. 老爸的发型好惊悚
[10:13] It always looks horrible. 一直这么惊悚
[10:15] – There we go. – We never should have come into this house. -乖乖躺好 -我们就不该进这房子
[10:20] It’s all right, everybody. 大家不要慌
[10:22] It’s probably just a brownout. 可能只是电力管制
[10:23] I’m not, like, too scared. 我一点都 不怕
[10:27] Helen! Hey. You’re here. 海伦 你来啦
[10:29] It’s her. 就是她
[10:30] Her hair looks amazing. 她的发型好赞
[10:32] Let’s ask her where she goes. 我们去问问她在哪家做的吧
[10:37] So, Helen, uh, I thought you were in New York. 海伦 我还以为你在纽约
[10:40] I decided to get away for a few days to my vacation home. 我想来别墅歇几天
[10:43] And who are these people in my vacation home? 你们这些人在我们的度假别墅里做什么
[10:46] Right. These are my friends. They’re a family. 对了 他们是我的朋友 是一家人
[10:48] They’re Belchers. Sorry, you see, I asked them to… 贝尔彻一家 抱歉 我让他们…
[10:51] You take your dirty children and get the hell out! 带着你们的小屁孩滚出去
[10:53] – Oh, God. – Helen, I’m sorry. I… -老天 -海伦 对不起 我
[10:55] I’m kidding! 我开玩笑哒
[11:03] What a fun, terrifying joke. 这笑话真可笑 真可怕
[11:05] Isn’t she a hoot? 她是不是很搞笑
[11:06] Oh, I’m glad you’re here. 真高兴你来了
[11:08] I’ve been driving for hours in that storm. 我在风暴里开了几个小时
[11:09] Surprised the roads are open. 真惊讶高速公路没封路
[11:11] Welcome! I’m Helen. 欢迎 我是海伦
[11:12] Hi, I’m Bob. 你好 我是鲍勃
[11:13] These are my kids, Tina, Gene, and Louise. 这是我家小孩 蒂娜 吉恩和露易丝
[11:16] And this is my wife Linda. 这是我的妻子琳达
[11:17] Nice to meet ya, Helen. 很高兴见到你 海伦
[11:19] You’re making a lot of eye contact, little girl. 眼神交流很多啊 小姑娘
[11:21] That’s a killer handshake you’ve got there. 你长着一双美丽[杀人]的手
[11:23] Thank you. I’m, uh… I’m really squeezing. 多谢 我 握得很用力
[11:25] Anyways, we should get home 好了 我们要在路况变糟前
[11:26] before the roads get any worse. Come on, kids. 赶回家 快走吧 孩子们
[11:28] What?! Mom, I thought you wanted to solve the crime! 什么 老妈 你不是要破案吗
[11:31] Safety first! I have to protect my babies! 安全第一 我要保护我的宝贝们
[11:33] Helen, what car snacks do you have? 海伦 你车上有什么零食啊
[11:35] Oh, I need to not stand up. 我不能站着
[11:37] – Are you okay? – Nah, he’s fine. -你还好吗 -他好着呢
[11:38] He’s faking it. Come on. 他装的 起来
[11:39] I’m not faking. My wife pushed me. 我没装 我老婆推我的
[11:41] Yeah, pushed by a lady. 是啊 被一个女人推了
[11:43] – You know how that is, Helen. – Louise. -你懂的 海伦 -露易丝
[11:44] You know, I have some pain relievers from back 正好 我有些止疼药
[11:46] when I used to take a lot of pain relievers. 以前我一直吃的
[11:48] Would you like some? 你要来一点吗
[11:49] – Yes, please. – No, he doesn’t. -好的 麻烦你 -不他不需要
[11:50] – No, no, no. – Uh, yes, I would. Thank you. -不不不 -是的 我需要 谢谢
[11:52] Great. I’ll be right back. 那好 我马上回来
[11:55] See? She’s nice. 看到没 她人很好
[11:56] Do you think she likes me? 你觉得她喜欢我吗
[11:57] I’m not really a fair judge 我没法公正地评判
[11:58] since she wasn’t too helpful with the car snacks. 因为她都没回答我零食的问题
[12:01] Bob, we got to get out of here! She’s a killer! 鲍勃 我们要离开这 她是个杀人犯
[12:03] Linda, I can’t go anywhere because someone pushed me. 琳达 我哪也去不了因为有人推了我
[12:07] Mom, we got to stay and see this through! 老妈 我们要留下来观察
[12:08] This case could make our careers! 这会打响我们的事业
[12:10] There is a 90% chance she kills us in the next hour! 有90%的可能她会在接下一小时杀了我们
[12:13] She’s a nice lady whose husband fell off a roof. 她只是个老公从屋顶摔下来的好女人
[12:16] You’ve got to stop. 你们够了
[12:17] Does anyone have any cologne? Gene? 有人有古龙水吗 吉恩
[12:19] No. I’m not allowed to wear cologne again 没有 我已经被禁止用古龙水了
[12:20] until I prove I can be responsible with it. 除非我证明自己能审慎地使用它
[12:23] I have a cough drop in my pocket. 我口袋有颗止咳药
[12:24] Give it. 交出来
[12:26] All I know is that woman is a mur… …maid. Mermaid! 我只知道那女人是谋 人鱼 美人鱼
[12:30] And that’s the history of mermaids. 这就是美人鱼的历史
[12:32] Oh, thanks, Mom! 谢谢你了 老妈
[12:33] Such amazing creatures. Hey, Helen. 多神奇的生物 你好 海伦
[12:36] Hi. And here you go. 你好 给你
[12:39] What happened there? Crazy arms. 怎么了 手不听使唤
[12:41] Good thing there’s more where that came from. 好在我还多带了点
[12:43] Here you go. 给你
[12:45] Bobby! 鲍鲍
[12:46] What a fun couple you are! 你们俩真有意思
[12:48] It’s been a while since we’ve had a storm like this. 好久都没有过这么猛的风暴了
[12:51] I locked down all the windows. Nothing’s getting in. 我把所有的窗户都锁了 什么都进不来
[12:53] Okay, water’s getting in that one, that one’s leaking. 好吧 水从那扇进来了 那扇在漏水
[12:54] Bob, she might be trying to poison you! 鲍勃 她可能想毒死你
[12:56] Yeah, Dad, do you have a death wish? 老爸 你有死前心愿吗
[12:58] People don’t put poison in pills. 没人会在药里下毒
[13:00] They put it in food or drinks. 一般下在食物饮料里
[13:02] You know what would be great right now? 你知道现在来点什么最好吗
[13:03] Hot chocolate. 热巧克力
[13:08] Mini marshmallows! 迷你棉花糖
[13:10] Would be nice right now, but I don’t have any. 配这个最好了 可是我家没有了
[13:12] You have a car. 你有车啊
[13:13] Oh, none for me, thanks. 不用给我了 多谢
[13:15] Yeah, sorry, we don’t like hot chocolate, any of us. 抱歉 我们都不喜欢热巧克力 都不
[13:18] Mother, you do not speak for me. 母亲 你不能代表我
[13:20] I didn’t know I didn’t like hot chocolate. 我都不知道我不喜欢热巧克力
[13:22] Yeah, you don’t. I’ll take theirs. 是的你不喜欢 我帮你们喝了
[13:25] I could drink a gallon of this stuff. 这玩意儿我能喝下一吨
[13:26] It burned the crap out of my tongue, but I love it. 舌头要烧起来了 但我喜欢
[13:28] Teddy’s dead. He’s friggin’ dead! 泰迪要死了 他死定了
[13:30] Hey, these pain meds are starting to kick in. 这些止疼药好像起作用了
[13:33] And my back is feeling a… oh, much better. 我的背感觉 好多了
[13:36] Happy to help. I took a couple, 乐意帮忙 我也吃了点
[13:38] and I’m right there with ya. 我也感觉到了
[13:39] -Yeah. These are good. – Oh, yeah. -这药真不错 -那是
[13:40] – I’d take more. – I always take more. -我都想多吃几片 -我一直多吃几片
[13:42] So, Helen, sorry to hear about your late husband. 海伦 我对你丈夫的事情感到抱歉
[13:45] Oh, yes, he was a good man. 是啊 他是个好人
[13:48] Good, good, good, good, good. 好 好 好 好 好
[13:49] Good taste, too, huh? 还有好品味 是吧
[13:51] Well, he chose me. 是啊 他选了我
[13:53] Oh, no, I just meant those beautiful 不 我是说后面那些
[13:54] decorative boulders out back. 装饰用的漂亮石头
[13:56] So solid and jagged. 又结实又有型
[13:58] Did Larry pick those out? 是拉里选的吗
[13:59] Oh, no, I picked those out. 不 是我选的
[14:00] Larry had the tackiest taste in boulders. 拉里对石头的品味最差了
[14:02] So you picked those out. 那么说是你选的喽
[14:04] How interesting. 真有趣
[14:06] Very interesting. 很有趣
[14:07] Very interesting. 很有趣
[14:10] – Yeah. I guess. – I don’t think so. -也许吧 -我没觉得好有趣
[14:12] So, uh, Larry was quite the mountain climber, huh? 拉里是个登山爱好者 是吗
[14:15] Larry? No. No, I’m the climber. 拉里吗 不 不 爱登山的是我
[14:17] I had to drag him to all those mountains. 是我把他拽到那些山上去的
[14:18] Larry used to call me “Mount St. Helen.” 拉里以前喊我”圣海伦山”
[14:20] Which I don’t get. 我也不知道什么意思
[14:21] Oh, so he wasn’t a good mountain climber? 所以他不是个登山爱好者喽
[14:23] Yeah, he wasn’t good at all. Huh. 是啊 他逊毙了
[14:25] Total klutz. 完全的笨手笨脚
[14:25] That’s so Larry. 真是典型的拉里
[14:27] You know, you have such a lovely home, Helen. 你家真漂亮 海伦
[14:29] Looks like Larry left you very comfortable. 看来拉里留给了你衣食无忧的生活
[14:31] Oh, no, he left nearly everything to charity. 没有 他几乎把一切都捐给慈善机构了
[14:34] Charity. 慈善机构
[14:35] Well, everything except this house. 除了这所房子
[14:37] And the place in New York. And Aspen. 和纽约那所 和阿斯本的
[14:39] – I’ll get by. – Uh, you know what? -还勉强能过得下去 -那啥
[14:40] I got to poop, and would anyone like to join me? 我要去拉屎 有人要同去吗
[14:43] – Family meeting. -家庭会议 -当然了
[14:44] Of course, Mother, I could poop. 老妈 我跟你去拉
[14:46] Come on, everyone! 来吧 各位
[14:47] Bobby, you might not have to go, 鲍鲍 你不一定非要来
[14:48] but I want you to try, honey. 但我希望你试试 亲爱的
[14:49] I can’t move. 我动不了
[14:50] I’m gonna stay here with Henry. 我就和亨利留在这
[14:52] – Helen. – My name is Bob. -海伦 -我叫鲍勃
[14:54] Okay, so she put in the boulders. That’s guilty. 是她放的大石头 那是罪证
[14:56] Guilty as hell. 罪证如山
[14:57] All the more reason to get you kids out of here. 更有理由带你们逃离这了
[14:59] But Larry was a klutz, 但拉里是运动白痴
[15:00] So maybe he did just fall off his own roof. 也许真是他自己从屋顶摔下来的
[15:02] Wait. Didn’t he leave all his money to charity? 等等 他不是把钱都捐给慈善了吗
[15:04] Right. True. 是啊 对的
[15:06] But how do we know Helen’s telling the truth about that? 我们怎么知道海伦说的是事实
[15:08] Well, whatever her deal is, 好吧 无论她想干什么
[15:09] let’s get out of this beautiful death house. 我们快离开这华丽的死亡别墅
[15:11] And home to our hideous life house. 回到我们不堪入目的小家
[15:13] Fine, but if anyone asks, 好吧 要有人问起来
[15:14] we solved this thing, and we were brilliant. 就说我们破案了 我们干得很漂亮
[15:17] It’s really coming down out there. 外面雨[药劲]真的下好大
[15:19] The rain… it’s an expression, I think. 我说雨 应该是这么表达
[15:21] – You get it. – I totally get it. -你懂的 -我完全懂
[15:23] You know, you have a wonderful family. And Teddy. 知道吗 你有个绝好的家庭 还有泰迪
[15:25] You have a wonderful family and Teddy. 你有个绝好的家庭和泰迪
[15:28] I can’t believe Linda thinks that you killed your husband. 真不敢相信琳达觉得你杀了你丈夫
[15:32] What? She does? 什么 她真这么想
[15:35] She does. 是的
[15:36] She thinks you loosened the railing, 她觉得是你松了栏杆
[15:38] and you pushed him onto the boulders. 把他推到了大石头上
[15:40] But she’s crazy, and you’re nice. 她太可笑了 你是好人
[15:43] It’s really coming down out there. 外面真是越下越大了
[15:44] I got to use that. 这表达我要常用
[15:47] That’s a crazy expression. 真是太棒了
[15:50] Okay, we all pooped. 好啦 我们都拉好了
[15:52] Bob, let’s hit the road. 鲍勃 上路吧
[15:53] You know, Linda, I have a suspicion 琳达 我有点怀疑
[15:55] you didn’t all go poop. 你们不是都去拉屎了
[15:57] What? Of course we did. 什么 我们当然是了
[15:59] Something smells, Linda, and it’s not the bathroom. 我闻到了什么 琳达 而且不是厕所
[16:02] Road’s completely flooded. 路已经被雨水淹没了
[16:03] No one’s getting in or out of here tonight. 今夜没人能进出此地
[16:05] – What? – I guess it looks like -什么 -看来
[16:06] you’ll have to stay the night here. 你们必须留在这过夜了
[16:07] No. That’s all right. We can swim home. 不 没关系的 我们可以游泳回去
[16:09] Linda, I insist, and I always get my way. 琳达 我坚持 而且我一般都能说服别人
[16:12] I’m very… pushy. 我很固执
[16:14] I call couch! 我睡沙发
[16:20] So, do you still think Helen’s a murderer? 你还认为海伦是凶手吗
[16:22] Yes, I do, but if we’re all gonna get killed, 是啊 但如果我们注定要死
[16:24] We may as well go out playing video games. 我宁愿玩着电子游戏死
[16:26] Well, I think she’s innocent. 我认为她是清白的
[16:28] No, she’s a man-eater, like Ms. Pac Man here. 不 她是个食男兽 就像游戏里的吃豆人
[16:30] Ms. Pac Man eats ghosts and fruit! 吃豆人吃幽灵和水果好吗
[16:32] Don’t bring her into this! 别把她扯进来
[16:34] Oh, Helen, me sleep in your room? 海伦 你要我睡你房间啊
[16:36] On the floor though, right? 我睡地上 对吧
[16:38] Not on the floor? In the bed with you? Okay. 不睡地上 和你睡床上 好吧
[16:40] Spooning? Sure. 抱抱啊 没问题
[16:42] You want to be the big spoon? You want…? 你来抱我吗 你…
[16:43] No, you want me to be the big spoon. 不 你要我来抱你啊
[16:45] I hadn’t thought of that. 这我可没想到
[16:46] Okay, I’ll take first watch. 听我说 我站第一班岗
[16:47] In a couple hours, we’ll switch. 几个小时后 换你来
[16:49] Yeah, yup, you got it, Gene. 行行 都听你的 吉恩
[16:50] I’m not Gene. I’m your wife Linda. 我不是吉恩 我是你妻子琳达
[16:52] Rub my face. 摸摸我的脸
[16:53] Linda. 琳达
[16:54] Oh, I didn’t see you there. 我没看见你在那儿呢
[16:55] ‘Cause I snuck up on you. 因为我悄悄过来的
[16:57] Come, take a walk with me. 来 跟我散散步吧
[16:59] – No, no. I’m pretty tired. – Come, come. -不不 我好累 -来嘛 来
[17:01] I’m grabbing your arm, you’re walking with me. 我要拖你走啦 跟我来
[17:03] Here we go. 这就对了
[17:06] Why you want to come up here? 你干嘛想到这上面来
[17:07] I wanted to check in with you. 我想跟你谈谈来着
[17:09] You wanted to check in, huh, 你想跟我谈
[17:10] – on the widow’s walk? – I did. -在天台上么 -是的
[17:12] Because your husband says you think I killed my husband. 你老公说你认为我杀了我老公
[17:14] No, no, don’t listen to him. 没没 别听他胡说
[17:15] He’s-he’s stoned out of his mind. 他 他早茫了
[17:17] You think I did it. I can tell by your face. 你就是这么想的 我从你脸上看得出来
[17:19] And because you’re backing away. 而且我每靠近你一步
[17:21] Every time I walk towards you. 你就退后一步
[17:22] – On the widow’s walk. – Helen. -在这天台上 -海伦
[17:23] – Where my husband died. – Died, Larry. -我老公就在这儿死的 -死了 拉里
[17:26] Look who’s here! 看看谁来啦
[17:28] The pool man! 桌球小子
[17:29] Rack ’em up, Gene. 摆起来 吉恩
[17:30] Pool’s in session. 该我上场了
[17:32] Yay! It’s loopy Dad! 好耶 逗比老爸来啦
[17:33] Am I talking funny? 我说话很奇怪吗
[17:36] All right, let’s play pool. 得 我们来打桌球吧
[17:38] Wait. Where’s Mom? 等下 老妈呢
[17:39] – She went with Helen. – Why? -她和海伦在一起 -怎么会
[17:41] ‘Cause Helen wanted to talk to her and be, like, 因为海伦想跟她谈谈 问问她
[17:44] “Why do you think I killed my husband?” “你为什么说我杀了我老公”
[17:46] Why would she be like that? 她为什么会问那个
[17:47] ‘Cause I told her Linda thinks she killed her husband. 因为我告诉她琳达认为她杀了她老公
[17:51] And why would you tell her that?! 你为什么要告诉她
[17:53] Because we’re friends, Gene! 因为我们是朋友 吉恩
[17:55] Oh, my God. I got to find her! 天呐 我得赶紧去找她
[17:57] Okay, Helen, just stop moving, 好吧 海伦 你先别往前走了
[17:59] and I’ll stop moving. 这样我也不用往后退了
[18:00] Oh, Linda, be careful. 小心点 琳达
[18:01] You’re standing almost exactly where Larry fell from. 你刚好站在拉里掉下去的地方
[18:03] It’s very slippery. 那儿可滑了
[18:05] Back off, sister! Wait. 退后 老姐 等等
[18:07] You were in the rose garden when you saw Larry fall, right? 你目睹拉里掉下去的时候在玫瑰园里 对吗
[18:10] I was. I was so in the rose garden. 是的 我绝对在玫瑰园里
[18:12] Then why can’t we see the rose garden from this very spot?! 那我从这儿怎么看不到玫瑰园
[18:15] – You can. It’s right there. – Oh, right, yeah. -可以啊 就在那儿 -哦 好吧
[18:17] – Pretty. – Linda, I didn’t kill Larry. I loved Larry. -挺漂亮 -琳达 我没杀拉里 我爱拉里
[18:20] Okay, I didn’t love him, but I… but I liked him. 好吧 我不爱他 但我…挺喜欢他的
[18:22] – I liked being married to him. – Right, yeah, yeah. -我喜欢当她妻子 -好好
[18:23] Okay, I didn’t like being married to him, 好吧 我不喜欢当他妻子
[18:25] but I liked getting married to him. 但我喜欢成为他妻子的那一刻
[18:26] – Yeah, sure. – Okay, I didn’t like our wedding day. -你说了算 -好吧我不喜欢我们的婚礼
[18:28] It was a hard day. But the point is, I’m not a murderer. 那天可累死人了 但重点是 我没有杀人
[18:30] – I didn’t kill him. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -我没杀他 -好好好
[18:31] Okay, I thought about killing him. Who hasn’t? 好吧 我想过要杀他 谁不想呢
[18:33] – But I didn’t. I-I couldn’t. – Right, right. -但我没行动 我做不到 -好好
[18:34] – Okay, I could, but I didn’t. – Oh, sure, yeah. -好吧 我做得到 但我没做 -好
[18:36] – Because he died. – Oh, God! -因为他死了 -老天
[18:40] – You saved me. – Of course I did. -你救了我 -那是当然的啊
[18:42] If I let you fall, they would think that I killed you, 如果我让你掉下去 别人又会说是我杀了你
[18:44] and I’m not going through that again. 我可不想再经历一次了
[18:46] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[18:48] I’m sorry for accusing you of murder. 抱歉说你是杀人犯了
[18:49] You definitely didn’t do it? 你确定不是你干的吧
[18:50] I definitely didn’t do it. 绝对不是我干的
[18:52] You didn’t push him and then kill him? 不是你把他推下去的
[18:53] I didn’t push anybody! 我谁也没推
[18:55] All right. Well, give me huggies. Oh. 好吧 来抱一个
[18:57] – I’m pushing you! – Oh, my face! -我要把你推下去 -我的脸
[18:59] No, I’m just kidding. I’m kid… I’m just kidding. 开完笑的 我开 开玩笑的
[19:02] -Get away from my mom! – Louise, no! She didn’t do it! -放开我妈 -露易丝别 不是她干的
[19:07] My neck! 我的脖子
[19:08] So sharp! Oh! So sharp! 太尖 太尖了
[19:10] – Stop! Stop! Stop! – Oh, boy! -住手 住手 住手 -老天
[19:12] – Get her off! – Sorry! -把她弄下来 -抱歉
[19:13] She won’t let us cut her nails. 她不让我们给她剪指甲
[19:16] I’m so sorry, Helen. How many times do I have 太抱歉了 海伦 到底要我跟你们
[19:18] to tell you people? Helen is not a murderer! 说多少次 海伦没有杀人
[19:20] I know, I know. She promised she didn’t kill Larry. 我知道 我知道了 她跟我保证过了
[19:22] Now we’re gal pals. 现在我俩是朋友了
[19:23] Of course she didn’t kill Larry! 她当然没杀拉里
[19:24] She’s a great woman. 她是个好女人
[19:25] And she’s got interesting collar bones 她的锁骨还长得很有意思
[19:27] and a perfect forehead, and-and she’s… 额头也超美 而且 而且她
[19:29] – I didn’t mean to say all that. I… – Look out! -我没想说那些话的 我… -当心
[19:35] That’s the guest bedroom! 那是客房卧室
[19:38] Other bedroom! 又一个卧室
[19:39] I got to fix that shingle! 我得把那屋顶板修一修
[19:41] Ground. Sweet ground. 大地 亲爱的大地
[19:43] I’m alive, everyone! 我还活着 各位
[19:44] – Teddy! – You fell so far! -泰迪 -你掉得好远
[19:46] – And for so long! – How are you alive? -还掉了好久 -你居然还活着
[19:49] I fell on the floor, and I can barely walk. 我只是摔在平地上都走不动路了
[19:51] I guess you can just slip and fall off the roof. 看来真的可以不小心滑下屋顶呢
[19:54] I fall off roofs all the time. 我天天摔下屋顶
[19:55] Helen, your story checks out. 海伦 你的说法过关了
[19:57] I’m so glad you’re okay. 幸好你没事
[19:58] -Did-did you mean that stuff you said up there? – Uh, yeah? -你刚在上面说的那些都是真的吗 -是吧
[20:01] Well, I think you’re great 我觉得你人也很好
[20:02] and have pretty good collarbones, 你的锁骨也很美
[20:04] and if you ever took off that hat, 而且你要是把帽子摘下来
[20:05] I bet you’ve got a forehead that goes all the way back. 我敢说你的额头肯定能一直延伸到脑后
[20:07] So sweet. 真甜蜜
[20:09] – Let’s get you inside. – Yeah. -我们进去吧 -好
[20:13] Hey, look… A mud box. 看呐 这儿有个泥箱
[20:15] Hey, Henry, I found something. 亨利 我找到个东西
[20:17] – I see you did. – Some crappy tool box. -我看见了 -一个破工具箱
[20:20] I know why you buried this. 我知道你为什么要把它埋起来
[20:22] You do? 是么
[20:23] Because you didn’t want Teddy to think you had tools, 因为你不想让泰迪知道你有工具
[20:27] so he’d come over and fix stuff. 这样他才能来帮你修东西
[20:30] Right. 没错
[20:31] Because you like him. 因为你喜欢他
[20:32] – I do. – It’s okay. -是的 -没事儿
[20:34] I won’t tell anybody about your secret tools. 我不会把你的秘密工具告诉别人的
[20:37] You know, I don’t think 反正我想你也不可能
[20:38] you’re gonna remember any of this anyway. 记得今天发生的所有事
[20:40] – Yeah. – Let’s go inside. -是啊 -我们进去吧
[20:42] We’re not inside? 我们难道不是在里面么
[20:44] So listen, honey, 听我说 亲爱的
[20:45] next time you’re in town, you and, 下次你来我们镇上的话 你和
[20:47] Teddy come by, have dinner at the restaurant, on us. 泰迪一起来我们的餐馆吃饭 不要钱
[20:50] – What? – Well, I’d like that very much. -真的么 -那真是太好了
[20:52] What kind of restaurant is it? 是什么样的餐馆
[20:53] – Slop shop. – Butt hut. – It’s nice. -徒有其表 -二流餐馆 -挺好的
[20:55] I am in. 那说定了
[20:56] Perfect! I’ll go there now and wait. 太好了 我现在就回去等着你
[20:57] What a wonderful little adventurecation! 真是一次愉快的度假加冒险
[21:00] Oh, I hurt so much. 我太难受了
[21:01] Take it easy, killer! 回见 杀手
[21:03] Killer. 杀手
[21:05] Okay, see you soon! 好了 再见
[21:06] – Helen, another pill. – Be safe! -海伦 再给我一片药 -开车小心
[21:07] – Give me another pill. – Here you go. Buh-bye! -再给我一片 -给 再见
[21:09] Thank you. 多谢
[21:10] – Don’t kill anyone! – Nah, you got it! -别杀人哟 -没问题
[21:13] What a sweetheart. 真是个好姑娘
[21:15] Ooh, let’s go break into someone’s lake house. 我们下次去闯别人的湖边别墅吧
[21:17] *I’m falling for Helen* *我迷上了海伦*
[21:20] *And there’s no tellin’* *我不知道*
[21:22] *Just how far a fella can fall* *对像海伦这样穿衣棒*
[21:25] *For sure-fitted, strong-armed, wild-eyed widow like Helen * *体力好 大眼睛的寡妇我能爱到什么程度*
[21:32] *And there’s no tellin’* *我不知道*
[21:33] *Just how far a fella can fall* *对像海伦这样*
[21:37] *For a pill-poppin’, home-wreckin’ * *嗑药 败家*
[21:38] *Long-necked widow like Helen * *脖子长的寡妇我能爱到什么程度*
[21:41] *I’m falling for Helen… * *我迷上了海伦*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme