Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 妈妈说总会这样的喷雾剂[日子] 除虫害公司
[00:38] My birthday. 我的生日
[00:39] Boy… 天呐
[00:42] I can’t even say it to myself. 我都不愿提醒自己这件事
[00:44] Forty-f… 四十…
[00:45] Forty-f… 四十…
[00:47] Maybe I’ll sleep through this one. 睡过去完事
[00:51] Mom! Are you up yet? 老妈 醒了吗
[00:52] We may or may not have a surprise for you. 我们也许会 也许不会给你惊喜哦
[00:54] We’re coming in! 我们进来啦
[00:55] Put your boobs away. 盖上你的咪咪
[00:56] Excuse me, young lady, we’re looking for our mother, 抱歉 美女 我们在找我们老妈
[00:59] to serve her breakfast in bed on her birthday. 在她生日这天我们要服侍她在床上吃早餐
[01:02] Yeah, we don’t mean to bother you. 是的 我们无意打扰你
[01:03] You’re obviously in the middle of a photo shoot, 很显然你正在拍画报呢
[01:05] ’cause you’re a youthful supermodel. 因为你是位年轻的超级名模
[01:07] Guys, this is Mom. 各位 她就是老妈啊
[01:09] What?! 什么
[01:11] Happy birthday, Mom! 生日快乐 老妈
[01:12] Happy toast, eggs and orange juice, pretty mom! 美味的吐司 鸡蛋 橙汁 还有超美的妈妈
[01:14] Thank you, kids. 谢谢你们
[01:15] It’s lovely. 真贴心
[01:17] The best part of my birthday 我生日最棒的部分
[01:18] is my babies bringing me breakfast in bed every year. 就是我的宝贝们每年都服侍我在床上吃早餐了
[01:21] Not so fast. 别那么快下结论
[01:22] There might be more this year. 今年也许有新东西哦
[01:24] Okay, “Add a drop of witch hazel to the egg whites 在蛋白里加一滴金缕梅
[01:27] for even tighter, smoother skin.” 让皮肤更紧致 更光滑
[01:29] Don’t have witch hazel, but how about vinegar? 没有金缕梅 用醋怎么样
[01:32] Same thing. Maybe. 都差不多 应该可以吧
[01:34] Linda is gonna love this. 琳达会爱死这惊喜的
[01:35] “You’re right, Bob. 你说得对 鲍勃
[01:36] You’re the best husband.” 你是最棒的丈夫
[01:37] Thank you, vinegar. 谢谢你 醋
[01:38] I’m glad witch hazel’s not here. 没有金缕梅是好事儿
[01:41] Oh, the toast is a little burnt. 吐司有点焦了
[01:43] Yep, just the way you like it. 没错 就是你喜欢的口感
[01:45] – Oh, and hard. – Burnt and hard. -还很硬 -又焦又硬
[01:47] Every year I say, “Why does she like it this way?” 每年我都问 她为什么喜欢这种口味
[01:49] But then I say, “Hey, make it the way she likes it.” 但我又会说 就按她喜欢的口味做吧
[01:51] Kids, I could use a little help in here. 孩子们 我这里需要帮忙
[01:53] But we like to watch her graze, Dad. 但我们想看她啃东西 老爸
[01:55] Go on, I’m good. 去吧 我自己挺好
[01:57] Maybe bring me some new toast! 也许可以给我带片新的吐司
[01:58] Stir until frothy. 搅拌到出泡沫
[02:00] That’s subjective. 这得凭主观判断
[02:01] Kids, does this look frothy to you? 孩子们 你们觉得这叫有泡沫了吗
[02:03] I’ve seen frothier. 我见过更多泡沫的
[02:04] What is that, egg whites? 那是什么 蛋白吗
[02:05] Mostly. And vinegar. 差不多 还有醋
[02:07] – Gene, would you slice up that cucumber? – On it. -吉恩 能把那黄瓜切一下吗 -没问题
[02:09] And, Tina, can you do this? 蒂娜 你能做这个吗
[02:10] A mayonnaise hair treatment? 蛋黄酱头发护理
[02:11] Mom’s hair is gonna shine like a beautiful sandwich. 我会让老妈的头发像三明治一样闪耀的
[02:14] Why is home spa day so delicious? 为什么自助水疗感觉都很美味
[02:16] Oh, Louise, and can you just clean up this mess? 露易丝 你能打扫一下这儿吗
[02:18] – What?! – You’re the youngest. -什么 -你是最小的
[02:19] I’m also the worst at cleanup. Look. 我也是最不会打扫的 看
[02:23] – Gene, after you’re done with the cucumbers, clean up. – No. -吉恩 你切完黄瓜打扫一下 -不要
[02:25] Tina, after you do the hair treatment, 蒂娜 你弄完头发护理
[02:26] – can you clean up? – Okay. -能打扫一下吗 -好咧
[02:29] Can I come out now? 我现在能出来了吗
[02:30] Not yet, Lin! 还不行 琳
[02:32] What? 什么
[02:33] How about now? 现在呢
[02:34] Almost! 还差点
[02:36] Now? 现在呢
[02:36] Not really close at all, sorry. 还早 抱歉
[02:39] Well, did you happen to get milk yesterday? 你昨天买牛奶了吗
[02:43] No, I forgot. 没有 我忘了
[02:44] I was preoccupied with something 我满脑子都是
[02:46] that I think you’re gonna like! 这件我认为你会喜欢的事
[02:48] That’s nice, 很贴心
[02:49] but somebody has to do the shopping! 但总得有人去买东西呀
[02:52] I’ll do it this afternoon! 我今天下午去
[02:55] Okay, I’m getting a little cabin fever in here. 好吧 我在这里快得幽居病了
[02:57] What if I go to the store and do our shopping 你们背着我准备惊喜的同时
[02:59] while you guys do whatever you’re doing 我去商店买东西
[03:00] that I don’t know about? 怎么样
[03:02] Stay in there! 给我乖乖呆在里面
[03:02] Don’t make us chain you up! 别逼我们把你锁起来
[03:04] Actually, that could work out perfectly. 事实上 这主意非常不错
[03:06] – We could use the extra time. – What? -我们需要更多时间 -你们说啥
[03:08] I’m gonna blindfold her. 我去蒙住她眼睛
[03:09] Double-bag the head. 往她头上套两个袋子
[03:13] Doing good. 很好
[03:15] Little to the left. 向左边点
[03:16] Louise! 露易丝
[03:17] I-I said to your left. 我说了往左
[03:19] And we’re here. 我们到了
[03:20] Why’d I have to be blindfolded? 为什么要蒙住我的眼睛
[03:22] ‘Cause you’re a sneaky peeky. 因为你会偷看
[03:23] Hey, take your time, Lin. 慢慢逛 琳
[03:24] Uh, treat yourself. 对自己好点
[03:25] Go to the good store. 去好点的那家超市
[03:26] You mean the one that’s further away? 你是说更远的那家么
[03:28] Yeah! 没错
[03:29] The good store? 好点的那家
[03:29] Get the premium fudge pops! 去买最好的那种软糖冰淇淋
[03:31] Don’t you come home without them! 没买到你就别想回家
[03:33] Yeah, for your birthday. 是啊 为了帮你庆祝生日
[03:34] Right, happy birthday! 没错 生日快乐
[03:35] See you when you get back! 一会儿见
[03:36] – Bye. – Oh, and can you get more mayonnaise? -再见 -对了 能再买点蛋黄酱吗
[03:38] We’re out and I need it today. 家里的用完了 但我今天得用
[03:39] But not for a surprise. 和惊喜无关
[03:40] Just, um, ’cause I need it. 纯属我个人需要
[03:42] -Okay, Tina. – Thank you. -好吧 蒂娜 -多谢
[03:43] Good-bye. 再见
[03:46] It was nice, Ginger. It was nice, as always. 很好 金泽 很好 像以前一样
[03:48] But then they wanted me to stay in my room forever 但他们鼓弄东西的时候
[03:50] while they set something else up. 老想让我待在房间里
[03:51] I was going crazy in there! 我都快待疯了
[03:53] Meanwhile, no one did the shopping, 而且 还没人去采购东西
[03:54] so that’s what I’m doing. 只好我去了
[03:56] Chalk festival. 粉笔画展
[03:57] What’s next, a crayon convention? 下一次是什么 蜡笔大会吗
[03:59] A pencil parade? Right? 铅笔游行吗
[04:01] Anyway, I know my family means well, 不管怎样 我知道我的家人都是好意
[04:03] but I wish I could just tell them I hate my birthday. 但我真希望能告诉他们我讨厌生日
[04:05] You get to a certain age and they’re no fun. 人一上年纪生日就没什么乐趣了
[04:07] In my 20s, I had va va voom, 我二十岁时 很拉轰的
[04:09] now I just have va va. 现在不行了
[04:11] And it feels like breakfast in bed is just practice now 他们这样服侍我在床上吃早餐
[04:13] for when they put me in a home, right? 感觉像是为我以后去养老院做准备 有没有
[04:15] Well, anyway, thanks for letting me vent, Ginger. 不管怎样 多谢听我发泄 金泽
[04:18] Sorry for the long voice mail. 抱歉录了这么长的留言
[04:20] Call me when you can. 有空电我
[04:21] Love you, kid. Bye. 爱你 孩子 再见
[04:25] This is taking forever. 好像永远也排不到头
[04:26] I can help whoever’s next on check stand three! 我这里可以帮三号柜台排在最前面人结账
[04:28] Oh, great. 太好了
[04:29] – Thank you. – Uh, hey, excuse me! -多谢 -抱歉
[04:32] He said whoever’s next. That’s me. 他说排在最前面的 应该是我
[04:34] I’m next in line. 我排在最前面
[04:35] You were behind me, ‘member? 你在我后面 记得吗
[04:36] – You were just over there… – Oh, it’s okay. -你刚刚在那边 -没关系
[04:37] I only have a few things. 我只有几样东西
[04:39] This and that and this other thing. 这个和那个 还有那个
[04:41] A few things? She’s got a cart full of juice. 几样东西 她买了一车的果汁好吗
[04:43] – Deirdre! How’s it going? – Hi! -迪得莉 最近好吗 -你好
[04:46] Oh, my God, they know each other. 天呐 他们认识
[04:48] Is all of this for “Chalk of the Town”? 这些都是为小镇粉笔画展买的吗
[04:49] Yeah, we’re hoping for a bigger turnout this year. 是的 我们希望今年有更多人参加
[04:52] That stupid chalk festival. 那愚蠢的粉笔画展
[04:54] I’m not sure about these cups though. 但我不确定这杯子如何
[04:56] Good instinct. 想得好
[04:57] Since you brought it up, 既然你提了
[04:58] these are not the good cups. 这些杯子的确不怎么样
[05:00] What? 什么
[05:01] Tell me everything. 快和我说说
[05:03] They leak. I don’t know why I even sell them. 这些会漏 真不知道为什么还卖它们
[05:04] We have better cups for the same price. 我们有卖更好的杯子 价格一样
[05:06] The ones on the bottom shelf, ironically. 很讽刺 它们在架子底部
[05:08] Well, clearly I got to have those cups. 很显然 我得去拿那些杯子
[05:10] Go get them. I’ll wait for you. 去拿吧 我等你
[05:11] Oh, thanks. 谢谢你
[05:12] – I’m here til l3:00, I don’t care. – Unbelievable. -我三点下班 对我没差 -难以置信
[05:15] Oh, and you might want to grab some more ice, too. 最好再拿点冰
[05:17] – It’s a hot one. – Good idea! -那杯子可是”热”卖商品哦 -好主意
[05:18] She’ll just be a second. You don’t mind, right? 她一会儿就好 你不介意的吧
[05:20] Great, thanks. 很好 多谢
[05:22] So, you’re not done yet. 先别急
[05:24] Let’s take a look at this receipt, 看看收银条
[05:25] see how much you saved today. 你今天省了多少呢
[05:26] Oh, gosh, yes. 天 对我
[05:27] Oh, my God, please! 我去 够了没
[05:29] Just end this! 赶紧的
[05:29] We’re not getting any younger over here! 头发都等白了
[05:31] Well, don’t blame us for that. 那可不能怪我们哟
[05:35] Anyway, thanks again for the tip on the cups. 再次感谢你的杯子小情报
[05:37] Hey, no problem. Let me know how they work out. 不客气 记得给我反馈哦
[05:39] Nice, uh, chalking with you. 很高兴…和你聊天
[05:42] You! 我也是
[05:43] Finally! 终于走了
[05:44] You sure you guys are done? 你确定你俩聊完了吗
[05:45] Hold on. I have to put these old cups back. 等一下 我把这些杯子放回去
[05:48] Stupid birthday. 倒霉生日
[05:49] I hate cups. 我讨厌杯子
[05:52] Nuts! 我去
[05:52] Old flower petals from Mort’s? Check. 向莫特店里借枯掉的花瓣 搞定
[05:54] That’s great, Tina. We’ll spread them 很好 蒂娜 我们要把它撒在
[05:56] from the front door into the bathroom to the tub. 从前门到洗手间浴缸的路上
[06:02] Yeah. 就这些
[06:02] That’s, like, six… six petals. 貌似只有…六片啊
[06:04] Yeah, not a lot of funerals this month. 看来这个月没办什么葬礼
[06:06] Mort said to check back around the holidays. 莫特让我节假日再去看看
[06:08] Maybe just one in the hallway, one in the doorway, 要不就在玄关放一片 门口放一片
[06:10] – and then one at the tub? – Yeah. -然后浴缸再放一片 -对
[06:12] Well, we could get some branches. 我们可以去捡点树枝
[06:14] I’m not sure that will have the same impact. 那效果会一样吗
[06:17] Okay, well, just float those in the tub. 就让它们都漂在浴缸里吧
[06:19] That’ll still be nice. 应该也很梦幻
[06:20] And here’s my New Age relaxation CD. 我这儿还有新世纪放松身心CD
[06:22] A lady having a garage sale forced me to take it. 一个办车库甩卖的女人执意要给我的
[06:25] That’s pretty relaxing, I guess. 应该很让人放松吧 我想
[06:28] Is… is that whales? 那…那是鲸鱼的叫声么
[06:29] I think it’s… the saddest whale. 应该是…世上最可怜的鲸鱼吧
[06:31] This isn’t that bad, you guys. 也没那么糟嘛 孩子们
[06:33] I think we may have actually pulled this together. 我们也许真的能把这办好呢
[06:34] I mean, I know your mom, 我了解你们老妈
[06:35] and she’s really gonna like this. 她肯定会喜欢的
[06:37] This could end up being a pretty decent birthday. 这可能会是一次很不错的生日哦
[06:39] Pretty decent birthday? 不错
[06:41] More like best birthday! 应该是最完美的生日吧
[06:42] Best birthday? 最完美的生日
[06:43] Best day of her life! 是她人生最完美的一天吧
[06:47] Oh, come on! 有完没完
[06:53] Gum? 口香糖
[07:03] Damn it! Wha… oh! 该死 哎呀
[07:06] No, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不不不
[07:08] I hate my birthday! 我讨厌生日
[07:15] Hi. Me again. 嗨 又是我
[07:17] I locked my keys in my car and I was wondering 我把钥匙锁在车里了 能不能
[07:19] if I could use your phone to call my husband. 借你的电话打给我老公
[07:22] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[07:22] Our phone is for employees only. 我们的电话是员工专用的
[07:24] It’s an emergency! 可这是紧急情况啊
[07:25] Locking your keys in your car 把钥匙锁车里
[07:26] – is not an emergency. – What? -算哪门子紧急情况 -什么
[07:28] You can’t check into a hospital 你能去医院告诉医生
[07:29] with a bad case of “You locked your keys in your car.” 你把钥匙锁车里了他会给你治病么
[07:31] You know what? Fine. 得 算你狠
[07:31] I’ll ask to borrow someone’s cell phone. 我借别人的打
[07:33] No harassing our customers. 请不要骚扰我们的客人
[07:35] Did you know your pants are ripped? 你知道你的裤子裂缝了吗
[07:36] Yes! 知道
[07:43] Excuse me, sir, can I borrow your cell phone? 不好意思先生 能借你的电话用一下吗
[07:45] I locked my keys in my car, 我把钥匙锁车里了
[07:46] and I got to call my husband. 我需要打给我老公
[07:48] I don’t, have a cell phone. 我…没有电话
[07:50] You don’t? 你没电话
[07:52] What’s that right there? What’s that? 那那里面是什么 那是什么
[07:53] I don’t know. I got to go. 我不知道 我要走了
[07:54] Wait, wait, wait, wait, come back! 等等 等等 回来
[07:56] I’m a good person! 我是好人
[07:59] Your mom’s not picking up her phone. 你们老妈不接电话
[08:02] Let me try Aunt Gayle. 我问问你们盖尔姨妈
[08:04] Hi, Gayle, it’s Bob. 嗨 盖尔 我是鲍勃
[08:05] Have you heard from Linda today? 今天琳达有联系你吗
[08:07] Yes, I know it’s her birthday, Gayle. 我知道今天是她生日 盖尔
[08:09] I just don’t know where she is. 我只是找不到她人了
[08:12] Calm down, Gayle. I-I’m sure she’s fine. 别激动 盖尔 她 她不会有事的
[08:14] Gayle, pull yourself… 盖尔 冷静…
[08:15] Gayle. Gayle! Gayle! 盖尔 盖尔 盖尔
[08:17] Oh, my God, there she is. 天呐 她回来了
[08:19] Hi, Linda. 嗨 琳达
[08:20] Gayle, she just walked in. 盖尔 她刚回屋了
[08:22] She’s fine, she looks great. 她没事 她很好
[08:23] Call you back later. Bye. 再联系 拜
[08:25] You know Mom’s not really here, right? 你知道老妈并没有回来吧
[08:26] Yes, Tina. 我知道 蒂娜
[08:27] Because you said she was… you saw her. 但你说…你看到她了
[08:29] I know, but I was… Forget it. 我知道 我那是…算了
[08:31] – Were you lying? – All right. Yes. -你是在撒谎吗 -好吧 是的
[08:32] Listen, your mom probably just ran out of gas or something. 听我说 你们老妈可能只是车没油了
[08:35] I’ll call Teddy and see 我打给泰迪
[08:37] if he can drive us out to the store. 让他们载我们去超市
[08:39] Going to the store with Teddy? 和泰迪去超市么
[08:40] Happy birthday to us. 这是要给我们过生日啊
[08:45] – Hi. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[08:46] I know I look a little crazy, 我知道我看起来有点奇怪
[08:48] but I’m having a rough day. 但我今天实在很倒霉
[08:50] It’s my birthday… 今天是我生日…
[08:51] – Happy birthday! – …and I locked my keys -生日快乐 -但我去超市的时候
[08:53] and my cell phone in my car at the grocery store. 把钥匙和电话锁车里了
[08:56] – The worst. – Yeah. -太糟了 -对
[08:57] And I’m just trying to get home. 现在我只想回家
[08:58] Does this bus go to the wharf? 这车是去码头的吗
[09:00] You’re in luck, yes! 你交好运啦 是去码头的
[09:01] Oh! Please take me. 拜托载我一程吧
[09:02] I swear I will pay you the fare 我发誓等我到家以后
[09:04] once I get it from my apartment. Please. 会付你车费的 拜托了
[09:05] Okay. Come on up. 没问题 上来吧
[09:07] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[09:08] Thank you! 太感谢了
[09:10] Finally, something’s going right. 总算有件好事了
[09:12] You won’t regret this. 我不会放你鸽子的
[09:16] Wait, wait, wait, where you going? 等等 等等 你这是去哪儿
[09:17] The wharf is the other way! 码头在那边啊
[09:19] This is the express to Wildwood Wharf. 这是去原始丛林码头的快速公交啊
[09:20] What wharf did you think? 不然你以为是什么码头
[09:22] Wonder Wharf! The one I was pointing at! 奇幻码头啊 我不是往那边指了吗
[09:24] I just thought you were a bad pointer. 我还以为你不擅长指方向呢
[09:26] Pull over so I can get off. 停车让我下去
[09:28] I can’t pull over; We’re on the highway. 我没法停 这是在高速上
[09:30] You’ll have to wait until we get to our next stop. 得等到下一站才能停
[09:32] Oh, my God. 老天爷
[09:34] Well, I guess I’ll just get on the next bus 那我一会儿下车
[09:36] going the other way, right? 去坐下一班反方向的公车就行了 对吧
[09:37] That’d be me on my way back. Oh! 那就是我回程的车
[09:39] Shouldn’t be more than an hour and a half. 不到一个半小时
[09:41] Might as well just stay on. 我看你还是坐车上得了
[09:42] Hey, we can play the alphabet game! 我们可以来玩字母游戏
[09:44] An hour and a half? 一个半小时
[09:45] Oh. I’ll just walk back. 我还是走回去吧
[09:47] Fine, we’ll play till the next stop. 行 那我们在到下一站之前玩吧
[09:49] There’s an “A” On that sign. 那的路标上有个A
[09:51] I’m winning. There’s a “B.” 我领先了哦 那有个B
[09:53] You’re falling behind! I got two! 你落后了哦 我已经得两分了
[09:56] It’s gonna be fun. 肯定很好玩
[09:58] Those poor fudge pops. 可惜那些软糖冰淇淋了
[09:59] They don’t stand a chance. 肯定得化掉了
[10:00] They’ll refreeze though, right? Right?! 但是可以再冻起来啊 对吗 对吧
[10:03] Sure they will, but they’ll be in weird shapes. 当然可以 当形状会变得很奇怪
[10:05] – Super weird. – Yeah. -超级奇怪 -没错
[10:07] Where are you, Mom?! 你去哪儿了 老妈
[10:09] Okay, she’s not in the store, 她没在店里
[10:10] but she definitely was. 但她肯定去过
[10:11] The checker did not like her. 收银员不怎么喜欢她
[10:14] – That was clear. – How could you tell? -很明显 -你怎么看出来的
[10:15] – It was clear. – What do you mean? -很明显 -什么意思
[10:16] He said so. He hated her. 他自己说的 说他讨厌她
[10:18] He said he hate… “I hated…” 他说他讨厌 “我讨厌…
[10:19] “…your wife.” “你老婆”
[10:21] But he did say he thinks she took off walking. 但他也表示她应该是走着离开了
[10:23] And we didn’t see her on the drive here, 但我们开车来的路上没看见她
[10:24] so she must have walked in a different way? 那她肯定是往反方向走的
[10:26] We’ll never find her! 我们永远找不到她了
[10:27] There are dozens of ways to walk home! 有好多条回家的路
[10:29] And dozens of women walking! 还有好多在街上走路的妇女
[10:31] How will we know which one is her? 我们怎么知道哪个是她
[10:32] I’m already forgetting what she looks like. 我都已经开始忘记她长什么样了
[10:34] – She’s a woman. – I think she’s… tall. -她是个女的 -我记得她…挺高的
[10:36] Does she have glasses? 她戴眼镜吗
[10:38] I can’t remember. 我记不得了
[10:39] Yes! Yes, she does. 对的 她戴
[10:40] All right, let’s focus, okay? 好了 集中注意力 好吗
[10:41] She has a hook for a hand! I’m sure of it! 她有个钩子手 我确定
[10:43] Gene, no. 吉恩 别闹
[10:47] Okay, so if I’m gonna walk it, 好吧 我要是走回去
[10:49] I could cut through that way? 是从那边穿过去吗
[10:50] You’re pointing at me. 你在指着我
[10:51] Where did you learn to point? 你跟谁学的指方向
[10:52] No, I’m pointing through you. 不 我指的你背后
[10:54] – But it’s at me. – The other side of the… -但你手指对着我 -我指的那边的…
[10:56] Oh, behind me? 我后面吗
[10:57] Well, that makes a lot more sense. 这样就明白了
[10:59] Yeah, no, that’s where you want to walk. 对的 你得从那儿走
[11:00] Okay, thanks, Andrew. 好的 谢了 安德鲁
[11:02] Bye, Linda. 拜拜 琳达
[11:02] – Bye. – Okay, bye, Linda. -拜拜 -好的 拜拜 琳达
[11:04] Happy birthday. Beep-beep. 生日快乐 哔哔
[11:07] That’s me. The horn doesn’t work. 是我学的 喇叭坏了
[11:08] Bye. 拜拜
[11:12] Well, this is the only other street your mom could’ve taken. 好吧 你妈只可能走这条路
[11:14] – Where is she? – We got to find her. -她到底去哪儿了 -我们得快点找到她
[11:16] Every minute we’re not with her, 我们多不在她身边一秒
[11:16] she’s having a worse and worse birthday. 她的生日就糟糕一分
[11:18] She must have stopped somewhere, but where would she go? 她肯定停哪了 但她能去哪呢
[11:21] Is Chaka Khan in town? 夏卡·康来城里了吗[美国女演员]
[11:22] Nope, she doesn’t come through till December. 没有 她要12月才来
[11:24] Mom probably got hungry. 老妈有可能是饿了
[11:25] She needs to eat every 15 minutes 她15分钟就要进食一次
[11:27] or she becomes a monster. 不然会变身魔鬼
[11:29] But she doesn’t have any money. 但她没有钱
[11:30] She locked her purse in the car. 她把钱包锁车里了
[11:31] Oh, Devendorf’s Bakery. 邓芬多芙面包店
[11:33] They’re really generous with their samples. 他们试吃小样给的很多
[11:35] Mom and I go there a lot. 老妈和我以前经常去
[11:36] – You do? – Well, it’s actually been a while. -是么 -其实好久没去了
[11:38] We’re both worried about bathing suit season. 我俩都很担心泳衣季
[11:40] I guess it’s worth a try. 值得一试
[11:42] To Devendorf’s Bakery! 去邓芬多芙面包店
[11:43] To free samples! 去试吃啦
[11:50] Mud. 烂泥
[11:52] Okay, Linda. 好了 琳达
[11:53] Try to look on the bright side. 想想好的一面
[11:55] How often do you get to walk through a field? 你平时哪有机会像这样在田野间散步呢
[11:57] It’s kind of neat. Look around. 多棒呀 看看周围
[11:59] It’s a nice day. 多好的天
[12:00] Oh, here’s a pretty flower. 还有美丽的小花
[12:01] Oh, God,it’s skunk. 天呐 是只臭鼬
[12:03] Oh, he’s sleeping. 他在睡觉
[12:05] Just gonna tiptoe away and not bother you. 悄悄走开不打扰你
[12:08] Oh, God! 天啊
[12:09] Oh, my face! 我的脸
[12:17] Oh, God, that stupid skunk! 天呐 讨厌的臭鼬
[12:20] Nocturnal idiot! 夜行蠢货[臭鼬多在夜间活动]
[12:23] Oh, for the love of Pete! 看在上帝的份上
[12:26] I can still see out of one side. 还有一边能看得见
[12:28] Sort of. What’s that black fuzzy thing? 那黑毛东西是什么
[12:31] Oh, you little skunk! 你这小臭鼬
[12:34] So this is where you go with your mom, huh? 这就是你和老妈来的地方吗
[12:35] Yeah, now let me do the talking. 让我来说
[12:37] You just look cute. 你装萌就好
[12:38] Hey, you, long time no see. 你好 好久不见
[12:40] How’s the pumpernickel today? 今天的黑麦面包怎么样
[12:41] Dry? Better try a sample. 干吗 我试试这小样
[12:43] Hello, uh, I’m looking for my wife. 你好 我在找我的老婆
[12:44] She’s got black hair and red glasses. 她是黑头发戴红眼睛
[12:46] And amazing wrists, but huge hands. 不得了的手腕和巨大的手掌
[12:48] – Teddy. What? – I’m just trying to be specific. -泰迪 怎么了 -我只想具体点
[12:50] You mean her? 你是说她妈
[12:52] Yes. Wait, why do you have a photo of… 是啊 等等 你怎么有她的…
[12:54] Wait, what does that say on the picture? 等下 那照片写了什么
[12:56] It says “Do not feed.” 写着”别给她吃”
[12:57] – What? – Do not feed. -什么 -别给她吃
[12:59] Your wife was abusing our free sample policy. 你老婆在滥用我们的试吃宣传策略
[13:03] She hasn’t been in here since we posted the photo. 我们贴了照片后她就没来过了
[13:05] She’s been coming here without me? 她还不带我自己来过吗
[13:06] What did that guy do? 那男的怎么了
[13:07] He wants his crusts cut off. 他想要我们把面包壳切掉
[13:09] What did she do? 她呢
[13:10] She touches everything. Everything. 她什么都摸 什么都摸
[13:11] What did he do? 他又干什么了
[13:12] He’s really racist. 他种族歧视
[13:14] What did that baby do? 那小宝宝怎么了
[13:15] He’s just a jerk. Okay, fine. 他是个熊孩子 好吧
[13:17] Thank you. Uh, we’re leaving. 多谢 我们要走了
[13:18] Kids, let’s go. 孩子们 走吧
[13:20] You know, maybe don’t give out free samples 既然你要给试吃小样
[13:21] and then get mad at people when they eat them. 也许就不该看不惯那些来试吃的人
[13:23] Well, you know, unfortunately, 你知道吗 其实
[13:25] we can’t bake enough in a day 我们每天烤的所有面包
[13:26] to fill your wife’s giant hands. 都塞不满你老婆的巨掌
[13:28] There’s only so much pumpernickel in the world. 这世上只有那么多黑麦面包
[13:30] What did you say? 你说什么
[13:32] You poor dumb baker. 你这蠢货面包师
[13:34] Here comes the thunder. 等着受死吧
[13:35] Guess what? No one talks about… 你知道吗 我绝不准人嘲笑…
[13:38] My wife’s giant hands… 我老婆的巨掌
[13:40] – Easy. – On her birthday! -淡定淡定 -尤其在她生日这天
[13:42] Except for Teddy, because… 泰迪例外 因为
[13:45] – All right… – he also… -好吧 -他还
[13:47] complimented… her wrists! 夸了 她的手腕
[13:50] And this pumpernickel is dry! 还有 这黑麦面包确实太干了
[13:52] And a little dirty. 还有点脏
[14:00] Please give me a ride! 请带我一程
[14:00] – I locked my keys in my car… – Oh, God, go, go! -我把钥匙锁在车 -天呐 快走 走
[14:02] And I got on the wrong bus and it’s my birthday! 又上错了车 今天还是我生日
[14:10] All right, let’s all think. 好吧 我们再想想
[14:11] Where else could your mom have possibly gone 你们老妈在超市
[14:13] between the grocery store and home? 和家之间还能去哪
[14:14] Okay, okay, I’m Mom. 好的好的 我是老妈
[14:16] I’m walking around, I’m singing. 我在到处逛 唱着歌
[14:18] She stopped to poop! 她去大便了
[14:19] Of course! Why didn’t I think of that? 对哦 我怎么没想到
[14:21] We should check the bathroom in the lobby 我们应该去看看
[14:23] of the Royal Oyster Hotel. 皇家珍珠酒店大堂的厕所
[14:24] – Why that one? – It’s Mom’s favorite. -为什么是那个 -那是老妈的最爱
[14:26] – What? – So that’s what Mom means -什么 -那老妈每次说的
[14:27] when she says she’s going to shuck an oyster. 去剥个珍珠就是去那儿喽
[14:29] Oh, my God. 天呐
[14:30] I want to see this bathroom. 我想去看看这厕所
[14:32] I could go. 我可以去
[14:33] Let’s go to the Royal Oyster Hotel. 我们去皇家珍珠酒店吧
[14:35] Should we call ahead to let them know 我们需要事先打电话告知酒店
[14:37] we’ll all be pooping? 我们都要去大便吗
[14:45] Oh, like you guys smell so good. 好像你们闻起来很香似的
[14:55] Turns out it was just number one. 原来只是小便
[14:57] Thank you, Teddy. 多谢 泰迪
[14:58] Not for me. I hit a grand slam. 我可不一样 我来了个大满贯
[15:00] Really good job, Gene. 干得好 吉恩
[15:01] – Thank you. – No Mom. -多谢 -老妈不在
[15:02] But they did get a new potpourri. 但他们换了新的香薰
[15:04] Mom’s gonna love it. 老妈会爱死的
[15:05] Excuse me, are you guests of the hotel? 打扰一下 你们是酒店的客人吗
[15:07] No, uh, we’re, uh, we’re… 不 我们 我们是
[15:08] We’re just looking for my wife. 我们在找我的老婆
[15:10] She sometimes comes here to… 她有时候会来这
[15:12] use the… restroom. 用洗手间
[15:13] Oh, Linda? 琳达吗
[15:14] You must be Bob! 你肯定是鲍勃
[15:15] Yes. Wait, y-you know her? 是的 等等 你认识她吗
[15:17] Well, as much as you can know a woman 是的 一个女的隔三差五
[15:19] who comes to your hotel once or twice a week to poop. 来你酒店大便 能不认识吗
[15:22] Hey, isn’t it her birthday today? 今天不是她生日吗
[15:23] Uh, yes. 是的
[15:25] Hey, Tim. Have you seen Linda today? 蒂姆 你今天看到琳达了吗
[15:27] Oh, please, it’s barely noon. 拜托 现在还没到中午
[15:29] *She does her B.M. In the P.M.* *她下午才大便*
[15:33] Hi, Tim. 你好 蒂姆
[15:33] *Hey, Tina * *你好 蒂娜*
[15:35] *How you doing, girl?* *姑娘 最近如何*
[15:37] Huh, well, she’s not here, so we better go. 好吧 她不在这 我们还是走吧
[15:40] What? No, stay a little. 什么 不 再待会吧
[15:42] We finally get to meet you after all these years. 这么多年终于见到真人了
[15:45] – Years? – Where does the time go? -这么多年 -时间都去哪儿了
[15:46] We-we really got to find my wife. 我 我们真的得去找我妻子了
[15:48] Nice meeting you though. 不过很高兴见到你
[15:49] – Bye. – Bye. -拜 -拜
[15:50] Say hi to Linda for me. 帮我向琳达问好
[15:52] Tell her we got new potpourri. 转告她我们厕所买新的香薰了
[15:53] She was absolutely right. 她说得对极了
[15:55] Will do. 我会的
[15:56] Just four more blocks. 再 走 四条街
[16:00] Oh, God, this thing? 我去 又是这玩意儿
[16:02] Welcome to Chalk of the Town. 欢迎参加小镇粉笔画展
[16:03] Oh, God, it’s you. 天 又是你
[16:05] Oh, you and your dumb cups. 是你和你那烂纸杯啊
[16:06] What happened? 你这是咋了
[16:07] Oh, you smell. 这味儿
[16:09] It’s been a rough morning, Deirdre. 我这一上午很坎坷 迪得莉
[16:11] What is that, some sort of street diaper? 你穿的那啥 外穿尿布么
[16:13] You’re a street diaper. 你才是外穿尿布
[16:14] – No, you’re the street diaper. – No, you! -你才是外穿尿布 -你才是
[16:16] Okay, you’re the one actually wearing a street diaper, 穿着外穿尿布的人是你好吗
[16:18] so if anyone is a street diaper, it’s you. 所以如果真有谁是外穿尿布的话 肯定是你
[16:20] Step aside, street diaper. I’m going through. 一边儿去 外穿尿布 我要过去了
[16:22] Oh, not without a ticket, I’m afraid. 抱歉 没票可不行
[16:24] Well, I’m afraid it’s a public street, 抱歉 这是公共街道
[16:26] so get out of my way. 别给我挡道
[16:27] You should have been nicer at the grocery store 你要是在超市态度好点
[16:29] and maybe I would. 我还可以考虑一下
[16:31] Your cups are spilling! 哎哟 你的纸杯洒了
[16:31] What are you do… Oh, my God. 你在做…天呐
[16:33] I guess these weren’t the good ones after all. 看来杯子质量也不咋地嘛
[16:35] Oh, don’t! 别过去
[16:36] Stop! No! 站住 不
[16:38] My chalksterpiece! 我的粉笔画
[16:40] Do not move. 给我一点别动
[16:42] Just carefully step off. 慢慢走出来
[16:46] What is this? 这是啥玩意儿
[16:47] It’s the story of America, 美国故事
[16:48] and you’re scuffing it up, you hag! 你把它给磨花了 老太婆
[16:51] Hag?! 老太婆
[16:52] – Yep. – You know what I think? -怎样 -听好了
[16:54] I think I’m gonna do a little twist. 我觉得我该来点滑步
[16:56] – No. No. – A little twist and shout. -别 别 -一个滑步一声叫
[16:58] – No! Don’t you do it. – A twist a twisty shout. -不 你敢 -边滑边闹
[17:00] How-how about the Charleston? 再来点查尔斯顿舞如何
[17:07] I’m gonna Charleston on your face! 等着我在你脸上跳舞吧
[17:17] Come back here! I’m gonna get you! 给我回来 我一定要抓到你
[17:19] Help! 救命啊
[17:20] – She’s crazy! – Get back here! -她疯了 – 回来
[17:21] She’s destroying the art! 她在破坏艺术
[17:23] No, I’m not! You’re the one stepping all over everything! 我没有 一直在踩画的人是你
[17:26] Sorry, sorry! 抱歉 抱歉
[17:28] Ooh, good manhole! 井盖画得不错
[17:30] Ooh, space! 太空啊
[17:31] Hi, aliens! 嗨 外星人
[17:48] Damn it! 该死
[17:50] People are very divided on your mom. 大家对你们老妈的看法还真是两极化啊
[17:52] Where is she? 她到底上哪儿去了
[17:53] Does this town have cults? 我们小镇有教派吗
[17:54] Maybe she joined one of those. 她搞不好加入了呢
[17:56] I might know a place where she could be. 我知道个她可能会去的地方
[17:58] – Where? – She’s probably not there. -什么地方 -不过也许不在那儿
[17:59] I shouldn’t have said anything. 当我没说
[18:00] Let’s definitely not go. 咱千万别去
[18:03] Well, she’s not here. Let’s call it. 好吧 她不在这儿 我们走吧
[18:05] Wait, Louise, you and your mom come here? 露易丝 等下 你和你妈来过这地方
[18:08] Used to come. 曾经来过
[18:09] To pet the puppies? 来摸小狗么
[18:11] No. I guess. 才不是 老妈也许是吧
[18:12] I don’t know; I’ve never even come inside the store. 我不知道 因为我都从没进来过
[18:14] I’m always outside just pitching pennies, 我一般都在外面 扔硬币
[18:16] breaking bottles, you know, being a hoodlum. 摔瓶子 你懂的 当个小流氓
[18:18] Hey, Louise, I thought that was you. 嘿 露易丝 我就猜到时你
[18:20] Oh, hi, Robert. 嗨 罗伯特
[18:20] Want me to get out Colonel Fluffles again? 要我帮你把毛毛上校抱出来吗
[18:22] He missed you. 他可想你了
[18:23] Hi, Louise, how you doing? 嗨 露易丝 你还好吗
[18:25] Oh, God, don’t make eye contact. 我去 别看他眼睛
[18:27] He’s reeling me in. 他要把我吸进去了
[18:29] Colonel Fluffles! 毛毛上校
[18:30] You’re so… 你太…
[18:32] *Someone comes to the pet store with Mom.* *有人和老妈来宠物店摸宠物*
[18:34] I’m beginning to think my secret bathroom trips with Mom 我开始觉得我和老妈的蹭厕所之旅
[18:37] aren’t as fun as what you guys do. 跟你们的一比简直弱爆了
[18:38] he’s getting old. 他长大了
[18:39] I’m just a puppy. 我只是只小狗
[18:41] Well, he’s got cloudy eyes this time. 他这次的眼神不怎么亮啊
[18:42] Yeah, I know, his eyes are a little… 我知道 他眼睛有点…
[18:44] But I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. 我没事 别担心
[18:46] I’m a scrapper. 我可是个斗士
[18:47] Oh, he looks lumpier than last time. 他好像比以前更肉了呀
[18:49] I’m a little bit lumpy, 我是有点肉
[18:50] but that’s just more to love. 但这样更可爱嘛
[18:51] Yes, that is. 真的是呢
[18:53] Want to say hi to Uncle Feathers? 要不要和羽毛叔叔打声招呼
[18:54] All right! 好的
[18:55] Did it just say “All right”? 它刚刚是说”好的”吗
[18:57] All right! 好的
[18:58] Your mom leads a rich, 你们老妈背着我
[19:00] kind of odd life that I did not know about. 还真是过着丰富又诡异的人生呢
[19:03] Bobby, does this parrot make me look cool? 鲍鲍 这只鹦鹉有没有让我看起来很酷
[19:04] Oh, crap. I just realized, 糟糕 我突然发现
[19:06] if Linda gets home, she can’t get in. 要是琳达回家了 她会进不了屋
[19:07] She doesn’t have her keys. 她把钥匙落车里了
[19:09] One of us should have stayed behind. 我们应该留一个人在家的
[19:10] – Not it. – Gene, it’s too late. -我不要 -已经晚了 吉恩
[19:12] N-Never mind. Let’s go. 算 算了 我们走吧
[19:17] I did it! I actually made it home. 我做到了 我真的回家了
[19:19] Bob! Kids! 鲍勃 孩子们
[19:20] Let me in! 让我进去
[19:21] Mommy’s home! 妈咪回来了
[19:22] It’s the birthday girl! 寿星回来啦
[19:25] Where are they? 他们都去哪儿了
[19:36] Not gonna let this birthday win. 绝不会让这生日厄运得逞
[19:45] Yes! I win! 欧耶 我赢了
[19:48] Son of a bitch. 妈的
[19:58] – Mom? – Lin? -老妈 -琳
[19:59] Happy Spa Day. 水疗日快乐
[20:01] That’s me. 送给我的
[20:05] You sure it was only one skunk, Mom? 你确定你只遇到一只臭鼬么 老妈
[20:07] No, it was two, or it was the same guy twice. 不 两只 也可能一只遇到两次
[20:09] Mom, is it cool if I dip my grilled cheese 老妈 我能把我的奶酪三明治
[20:11] – in your tomato bath? – Yeah, go ahead. -在你的番茄浴池里蘸一下吗 -蘸吧
[20:13] Yeah! So, wait, what color were the horses again? 等等 所以你说那马是啥颜色来着
[20:15] – Just plain brown, I guess. – Yes. -纯棕色 好像是 -太棒了
[20:18] Lin, I got to tell you, 琳 我有话要告诉你
[20:19] I learned some new things about you today. 我今天认识了全新的你
[20:21] Stuff I didn’t know. 我以前没见过的你
[20:22] Stuff I respect, kind of, 我更加尊敬的你 某种程度上
[20:24] and I’m glad to say, after all these years, 我很高兴 结婚这么多年
[20:26] I’m still finding little surprises. 我还能发现这样的小惊喜
[20:29] Also, I wrote all of that in your birthday card. 还有就是 我把这些话都写在生日贺卡上了
[20:32] – See? – Oh, yeah. -看 -真的呢
[20:34] Yep, I did that. 是的 都是我写的
[20:35] But sorry your birthday was horrible, Lin. 不过 抱歉你的生日搞砸了 琳
[20:38] Hey, don’t be sorry. 别道歉啊
[20:40] – This was the best birthday ever. – What? -这是我过过的最棒的生日 -啥
[20:42] Yeah. I kicked this day’s butt. 真的 我扇了今天一记狠狠的耳光
[20:44] I still got it. 看来我还是不减当年啊
[20:44] I think I might even be getting better. 没准我比以前更厉害了呢
[20:46] I want this to be the new tradition. 我想让它成为一项新传统
[20:48] Every year on my birthday, 我之后每年的生日
[20:49] you blindfold me and you drop me off somewhere 你们都蒙上我的眼 随便把我送到什么地方
[20:51] with no cell phone and no money, 不给我手机和钱
[20:53] – and I have to make my way home. – Deal! -让我自己找回家 -就这么说定了
[20:55] Now let’s Bloody Mary up this tub! 现在可以加血腥玛丽了
[20:57] It’s Mommy’s birthday! 今天可是老妈的生日
[20:58] – Gene, grab the vodka! All right. – On it! -吉恩 去拿伏特加 -好咧
[21:02] *B.M. In the P.M. * *午后上大号*
[21:05] *She does a B.M. In the P.M. * *她在午后上大号*
[21:09] *Not number one, number two* *不是小号 是大号*
[21:13] *It’s a potpourri for you and me, yeah* *这是为你我准备的香薰*
[21:17] *She does a B.M. In the P.M. * *她在午后上大号*
[21:21] *You gotta* *你得*
[21:21] – *When she gotta go, yeah* – *B.M. In the p.M. * -*当她想上大号* -*在午后上大号*
[21:23] *She gotta go, yeah, *就得上大号*
[21:25] *when she gotta go, yeah* *当她想上大号*
[21:27] *She gotta go, yeah * *就得上大号*
[21:29] *’Cause when she gotta go, she gotta go * *因为当她想上大号 她就得去上*
[21:32] *She does a B.M. * *她去大便*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme