Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] “虫”八哥 除虫害公司
[00:36] I can’t believe we’re at school on a Saturday. 真不敢相信我们周六还得来学校
[00:38] The Cotton Candy Festival is today at Wonder Wharf! 今天奇幻码头要举办棉花糖大会呢
[00:41] I heard they have unusual and exotic flavors. 听说有很特别的口味
[00:43] – Like lasagna. – And chimichurri! -比如千层面口味 -香辣酱口味
[00:45] Well, you’ll never know since you’ll all be in detention. 你们永远不会知道了 因为你们都得留校
[00:47] Dad, Tina will give you all the money in her bank account 老爸 只要你现在立刻带我们去奇幻码头
[00:49] if you take us to Wonder Wharf right now. 蒂娜就把她银行账户里的钱都给你
[00:51] Please? By the time we get out of detention, 拜托了 等把我们放出来
[00:53] the festival will be over. 大会都该结束了
[00:54] Well, you should’ve thought about 你们惹麻烦之前
[00:55] that before you got in trouble. 就应该想到这点了
[00:57] Good kids eat cotton, bad kids eat notton’. 好孩子有棉花糖吃 坏孩子啥都没有
[00:59] I can’t believe you won’t go to detention for me. 真不敢相信你居然不替我留校
[01:01] I already told you, if I could I would, 不是说了吗 如果可以的话我也愿意
[01:03] but I can’t fit into your clothes, Tammy. 但是我穿不进你的衣服 苔米
[01:05] You know I want to. 你知道我很想的
[01:06] You want to go to detention for me 你是想替我留校
[01:07] or you want to wear my clothes? 还是想穿我的衣服
[01:09] J-Just go. 去吧
[01:10] Mom, I can’t believe I got detention. 老妈 真不敢相信我被留校了
[01:13] Don’t even worry about it. 完全不用担心
[01:14] You’re, like, really pretty. 你美极了
[01:16] All day, huh? 全天 是吧
[01:17] Oof, this is gonna suck for you, really. 这下能好好治治你了
[01:19] Hey, there’s Bob. Hey, Belcher! 是鲍勃 你好贝尔彻
[01:21] You got three kids in detention, huh? 你三个孩子都被留校了啊
[01:23] Yeah, Jimmy. 没错 吉米
[01:24] I only got one. I win! 我只有一个 我赢啦
[01:27] Well, I… had none in… 我昨天
[01:29] detention yesterday! 没有孩子被留校
[01:30] How many did you have in… 你有几个孩子
[01:32] Don’t roll up your window! 别摇上窗户
[01:34] Roll it back down! 摇下来
[01:38] Well? Do any of you 你们有谁
[01:39] have anything to say for yourselves 要为自己解释一下
[01:40] after what happened yesterday at school? 昨天在学校发生了什么吗
[01:42] I have something to say. 我有话要讲
[01:43] I’d like to apologize on behalf of Tammy. 我想代苔米道歉
[01:46] She’s a horrible person who caused all of this, 她是个可怕的女人 是她挑起了这一切
[01:48] and everyone should be released 除了她 应该把大家
[01:49] from this hell pit except her. Thank you. 都从这地狱里放出去 谢谢
[01:51] You’re a liar without a hair dryer. 你是个发型糟糕的骗子
[01:52] This is your sister’s fault! 这都是你姐姐的错
[01:54] I’m a boy! 我是哥哥
[01:55] Not you, Gene. Tina. 不是你 吉恩 我说蒂娜
[01:57] She caused all of this. 她导致了这一切的发生
[01:59] If by “Caused” you mean “Didn’t cause,” then, yeah, 如果导致的意思是没有导致 那么我承认
[02:01] – I caused this. High five. – Sure. -我导致了这一切 击掌 -好样的
[02:03] – Too hard. – From what I remember, -好疼 -在我看来
[02:04] this was caused by one thing and one thing only: fashion. 这都仅仅是因为一件事引起的 时尚
[02:10] Okay, so this is it. 开始了
[02:11] Day one with my new look. 我新装扮的第一天
[02:13] I can’t believe I’m wearing this at school. 真不敢相信我戴了这个来学校
[02:15] I barely recognize you. 我都认不出来你了
[02:17] Maybe I shouldn’t do it. No, no. 也许我不应该戴 不 不
[02:18] If you want to dazzle, you got to take razzles. 要想引人注目 就得酷炫
[02:21] That’s a dazzling way to say “Risks.” “酷炫”是”冒险”的一种更酷炫的说法
[02:22] You take fashion risks with your fashion wrists. 时尚手环 时尚冒险
[02:25] Hi, how are you guys? 你们好吗
[02:27] They’re speechless, Tina. 他们都哑口无言了 蒂娜
[02:28] They don’t know what to say 他们不知道该说些什么
[02:29] because they’ve never seen anything so original. 因为他们从来没见过这么独特的东西
[02:31] I think you’re right. 我想你说得对
[02:32] Guys, this is going great. 伙计们 这真棒极了
[02:36] Oh, my God! 天呐
[02:37] Tina’s wearing the same bracelet as you, Tammy! 蒂娜戴了一条和你一样的手环 苔米
[02:40] Tina, you need to take that off right now. 蒂娜 马上摘下来
[02:42] Sparkle jelly bracelets are my thing since yesterday 从我昨天买下这星星荧光手环起
[02:44] – when I bought it. – Yeah. -它就是我专属的了 -没错
[02:45] Tammy, I understand you’re disappointed. 苔米 我理解你很失望
[02:47] I’m a little disappointed, too. 我也有点失望
[02:48] Before I saw it on you, 在我看到你戴之前
[02:49] I thought this bracelet was classy. 我还觉得这手环很漂亮
[02:51] Take… it… off. 摘 下 它
[02:54] I… would… rather… die. 我 宁 可 去 死
[02:57] Then you will die! 那你就去死吧
[03:01] Get off my sister! 放开我姐姐
[03:02] Hey! You guys playing Red Rover? 你们在玩”红色漫游者”吗[一种儿童游戏]
[03:04] Send Zeke on over! 齐克来啦
[03:06] I don’t know what to do! 我不知道应该怎么办了
[03:07] The fire department will fix this! 找消防部门吧
[03:10] Yeah! Foam party! 没错 泡沫派对来啦
[03:15] Detention! Saturday! 周六 留校
[03:17] – All of you! – What?! -所有人 -什么
[03:18] Admit it, Tina, the only reason 承认吧 蒂娜
[03:20] you wore that sparkle jelly bracelet 你戴那手环
[03:21] was because you wanted to copy me, okay? 就是为了模仿我
[03:24] That’s not true. I wore it because I wanted 才不是 我戴它是因为
[03:26] to make a statement without saying a word. 我想让它为我代言
[03:27] Mm-kay, well, I have a statement for you then. 那我有话要对你说了
[03:31] Darn it! 讨厌
[03:32] Why can’t I fart when I want to? 我怎么不能自如的放屁呢
[03:34] Where are the kids? 孩子们呢
[03:35] They got detention, Teddy. 他们被留校了 泰迪
[03:36] On the day of the Cotton Candy Festival? 在棉花糖大会这天吗
[03:38] That’s rough. 真残忍
[03:39] Wish I could go, but I can’t trust myself. 真希望我能去 但我怕我控制不住自己
[03:41] You think you’re gonna get one, maybe two cottons, 你本打算就吃一个 最多两个
[03:43] next thing you know you’re getting kicked out 下一秒你就被赶出大会了
[03:44] of the festival, and they take away your car keys. 还被拿走了车钥匙
[03:46] – Right. – Hi, sweetie. -好吧 -你好 亲爱的
[03:48] Can I help you? 我能帮你什么吗
[03:49] Hi. Good afternoon. My name is Sally. 下午好 我叫莎莉
[03:51] I hope that you’re enjoying your day. 希望你们今天过得很愉快
[03:53] Would you like to buy some magazine subscriptions 你们能买些杂志期刊
[03:55] to help me learn communication skills, 来帮助我锻炼交流技巧
[03:58] help me buy textbooks, 帮助我买课本
[03:59] and send me on a trip to Turtle Camp in Florida? 送我去佛罗里达的海龟营地旅行吗
[04:02] I’m only 283 points away from my goal. 这些我只要再积283分就都能实现了
[04:05] Turtle Camp? 海龟营地
[04:06] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[04:07] We’re-we’re not interested. At all. 我们不感兴趣 一点兴趣都没有
[04:09] I love turtles. 我喜欢海龟
[04:10] What do you do at camp? 你在营地干些什么
[04:11] You get in a little canoe with them? 你和大家在小独木舟里
[04:13] do turtle crafts? 做海龟手工吗
[04:14] You can select up to ten magazines 你们可以从这些当中任意选择十本杂志
[04:16] from any of these titles for only $17. 只需要17美金
[04:19] – That sounds like a great deal. Where do I sign? – Fake. -听起来很划算啊 要在哪签字 -假的
[04:21] – This is fake. Not real. – I’ll take a look! -是假的 不是真的 -我看看
[04:23] – Fake. – Let me see what you got. -假的 -我看看都有什么
[04:24] Jacuzzi Enthusiast. 《浴缸狂粉》
[04:26] Ooh, they got Lotion Monthly. 还有《每月洗液》
[04:29] Healthy Babies Digest. 《健康宝宝文摘》
[04:32] Lin, th-they never send you the magazines. 琳 他们不会给你寄杂志
[04:33] You will start receiving issues within 30 days. 你们会在30天内收到杂志
[04:36] Hold on one second, Sally. 等一下 莎莉
[04:38] Quick conversation over here with my wife. 快速和我妻子商量下
[04:40] – Lin, no. – They have Open-Toe Living. -琳 不要买 -还有《露趾生活》
[04:42] Linda, it’s a scam. 琳达 这是个骗局
[04:43] You give them money, and they just take it. 你给他们钱 他们就私饱中囊
[04:45] Sally’s a scammer? Our Sally? 莎莉是个骗子吗 我们的莎莉
[04:47] Somebody’s scamming her, too. 有人也把她给骗了
[04:49] They put her up to it. 他们指使她做的
[04:50] What are we talking about over here? 什么情况
[04:52] Somebody is scamming Sally. 有人骗了莎莉
[04:54] – Bastard! – We got to help her. -混蛋 -我们得帮助她
[04:56] Or we can just nicely ask her to leave. 或者我们只要友好地请她离开
[04:58] No, Bobby. We lost three kids to detention today. 不行 鲍鲍 我们今天有三个孩子被留校
[05:01] We’re not losing Sally, too. 我们不能让莎莉也落得如此下场
[05:03] – Sally! – What? -莎莉 -怎么了
[05:04] – Nothing, Sally! Nothing. – Uh, no. -没什么 莎莉 -没啥
[05:05] Fashion has become toxic here at Wagstaff. 时尚已经成了瓦格斯塔夫小学的毒瘤
[05:08] Believe it or not, even I have been the recipient 有人可能不信 我也曾是所谓的
[05:10] of what some people call a “Fashion thrashin’.” “时尚涂鸦”的受害者
[05:15] Wha… 什么
[05:16] What?! 什么
[05:17] Wh-What? “More like sweater mess”? 什么 “烂背心”
[05:20] That night, I was upset. 那晚我很生气
[05:21] But instead of lashing out in anger, 但我没有怒发冲冠
[05:23] I turned to the needle. 我拿起了针
[05:25] That’s right. The knitting needle. 没错 就是针线的针
[05:27] I rehabilitated myself with fashion. 我用它和时尚和解了
[05:29] That’s an emotional-ass story, Mr. Frond. 这故事好狗血 福旺德老师
[05:31] Fashion should be a form of expression, 时尚应该是一种表达方式
[05:34] not a weapon to tear people down. 而不是攻击人的武器
[05:35] That is why I have decided to team you up 这就是我决定把你们分组
[05:38] and pitch you against each other in a fashion contest. 来一场时尚竞赛的原因
[05:40] – So far, this all makes sense. – No, thanks. -我完全听懂了 -不用了谢谢
[05:43] If you need me, 如果要找我
[05:43] I’ll be zoning out pretty hard over here. 我就在这儿无限放空
[05:45] And I’m gonna sleep with my eyes open. 那我睁着眼睡觉就好
[05:47] Like this. 像这样
[05:49] Fine. Fine, fine, fine, fine! 好吧 好吧 好吧
[05:51] The winning team will be allowed 获胜的一队
[05:52] to leave detention three hours early. 可以提前三小时离开
[05:55] – Wait, what? – Seriously? -什么 -真的吗
[05:56] We can go to the Cotton Candy Festival! 这样我们就可以去棉花糖大会了
[05:58] Mr. Frond, you got yourself a fashion contest. 福旺德老师 就这么说定了
[06:01] Welcome to… Scared Fabulous! 欢迎来到”恐怖炫彩”时尚竞赛
[06:04] Hey, Tina. How about a side bet? 蒂娜 我们也来赌一把吧
[06:05] Winner gets to wear the sparkle jelly bracelet. 赢的人可以继续戴星星荧光手环
[06:08] Loser has to throw theirs in the trash. 输的得把它扔垃圾桶
[06:10] – Deal. – We’ve got a deal like Ally McBeal. -成交 -像《甜心俏佳人》一样妥妥的赌
[06:12] We’ve got a deal like Steven Spiel… berg. 像斯皮尔伯…格一样妥妥的赌
[06:19] Welcome to Scared Fabulous. 欢迎来到恐怖炫彩
[06:21] You will divide into teams and face three challenges. 你们将分队 迎接三个挑战
[06:23] You’ll sketch designs, collect materials, 你们将设计草图 收集材料
[06:25] and construct outfits on your CPR dummy. 并在假人上完成作品
[06:28] Good news for us, ’cause that dummy looks hot in anything. 这还不错 那个假人穿啥都很酷
[06:30] Then one of you will walk your design down the runway. 每队其中一人要穿着设计好的服装走T台
[06:33] You will have three impartial judges 届时将有三位公正
[06:34] with a keen sense of fashion: 且有着敏锐时尚感的评委评分
[06:36] Ms. Schnur, Coach Blevins and Mr. Branca. 舒娜老师 布莱文斯教练和布兰卡先生
[06:40] What? The big three? 什么 三巨头
[06:41] Aren’t they all supposed to be in Milan this week? 他们这周不应该在米兰吗
[06:43] They’re the only other faculty members 除了我 就只有他们三个
[06:45] who happen to be in the building today. 今天还在学校了
[06:46] I’m on Tammy’s team! 我加入苔米队
[06:48] I want to be on Zeke’s team. 我跟着齐克
[06:49] Someday we’re gonna start 终有一天我们会开启自己的
[06:50] our own men’s fashion line then live in a van! 男装时尚品牌 然后住在车里
[06:53] Yeah! Called Fancy Pants! 没错 品牌名就叫”酷裤”
[06:55] You’re gonna fance the way you pants. 你整个人会像你的裤子一样酷
[06:56] I guarantee it! 我保证
[06:57] Fine, then. 好吧
[06:58] The last team will be the Belcher kids. 最后一组就是贝尔彻了
[06:59] There are three of you, 虽然你们有三个人
[07:00] but I don’t really see that as an advantage. 不过似乎不是什么优势
[07:02] Don’t underestimate us. Our family’s motto is, 别小看我们 我们家族的座右铭是
[07:04] “Maybe we’ll get lucky this time.” “没准这次会交好运”
[07:05] I thought it was, “Stop touching that! 我还以为是 “不许碰那个了
[07:06] You’re getting it all greasy!” 弄得全是油”
[07:08] How’s the burger, Sally? 莎莉 汉堡怎么样
[07:10] – You like it? – It’s fine. Thanks. -喜欢吗 -还行 谢谢
[07:12] So, are you guys gonna buy any magazines? 你们到底买不买杂志呢
[07:15] – No, Sally, ’cause your life is a lie. – What? -不买 因为你的人生是个谎言 -什么
[07:17] Linda. Sorry, Sally. 琳达 莎莉 抱歉
[07:19] What my wife is trying to say is that 我妻子的意思是
[07:21] there are no magazines. 没有什么杂志
[07:22] You’re-you’re involved in a scam. 你应该卷入了一场骗局
[07:24] Somebody is using you. 有人在利用你
[07:26] But I’m only 283 points away from reaching my goal. 但我还有283分就达到目标了
[07:28] Sally! There are no points! 莎莉 没有分
[07:30] – What? – There is no goal! -什么 -没有目标
[07:31] – But… – There are no turtles! -可… -没有海龟
[07:32] You got to get out! 你得清醒
[07:33] What happened to the turtles? 海龟怎么了
[07:34] Linda, calm down. 琳达 冷静
[07:35] I guess I’m gonna get going. 我还是先走吧
[07:37] Okay, yeah, but did you get 好的 不过你听明白
[07:38] what we were talking about here? 我们刚才说的话了吗
[07:39] Give me a quick hug! 来抱一下
[07:40] We’ll, I’m not supposed… 我不应该
[07:42] – Sally. – I got to be on my way, but, -莎莉 -我得走了
[07:44] sorry to, uh… sorry to, 抱歉 抱…
[07:46] sorry to, uh… sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰了
[07:48] – Bye, Sally. – What a nice girl. -再见 莎莉 -真是个好孩子
[07:51] Wait, where’s my purse? My purse! 等等 我的包呢 我的包
[07:53] Oh, there it is. There it is. 哦在这里 在这儿
[07:55] Everything’s okay. 一切正常
[07:56] – My fries! – You ate them, Teddy. -我的薯条呢 -被你吃了 泰迪
[07:58] Oh, okay. Can I get another fry over here please? 好吧 我能再来点吗
[08:01] All right. I just got off the phone 我刚给斯普尔斯校长的
[08:03] with Principal Spoors’ voicemail. 语音信箱留了言
[08:04] I feel like the message went really well, 传达得很顺利
[08:06] and I think what we’re looking at here 即将进行的比赛
[08:08] is a pilot program that will probably go national. 可能是将火遍全美的电视节目的试播集
[08:12] So, Ms. Schnur, what is the first challenge? 舒娜老师 第一个挑战是什么
[08:15] For my challenge, I want each team to design an outfit 我的挑战是 每一组将设计一套服装
[08:18] that I can wear over a three-day holiday weekend. 适合我在三天假期里穿的
[08:22] All right, Schnur, what are we talking here? 好吧舒娜 什么样的假期
[08:23] Martial arts tournament? 武术比赛
[08:24] Canadian pill run? Antiquing? 加拿大瘾君子狂奔节 古董收购
[08:26] No. I’m just gonna sit on the couch all weekend 不 我会三天都坐在沙发上
[08:29] and watch a David Schwimmer movie marathon. 连续看大卫·修蒙[曾出演老友记]的电影
[08:31] Great! Okay, designers, 棒 设计师们
[08:32] time to make her fab while you rehab. 改造她也改造你们自己吧
[08:36] Ms. Schnur wants to sit on the couch for three days. 舒娜老师要在沙发上坐三天
[08:38] Gene, you were born to design this outfit. 吉恩 简直是为你量身打造的设计
[08:40] I’m like the Steve Jobs 我可是沙发达人中的
[08:42] of sitting on the couch for three days. 乔布斯啊
[08:43] Tina, you can be our model. 蒂娜 你可以做模特
[08:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:46] I’m not very good at walking. 我走路不太擅长
[08:47] You’re getting better. 你已经有进步了
[08:48] Just keep your head high, 只要扬着头
[08:49] pick your knees up, 抬起膝盖
[08:50] and make every step a glamorous stomp. 每一步都重重地踏下就好了
[08:52] You mean like a horse? 你是说 像马那样吗
[08:54] Yeah. 没错
[08:58] Clip-clop, girl! 跑起来吧 姐们
[09:01] I’m in. 行
[09:02] All right, designers, you each have 设计师们 你们每队
[09:04] five minutes to collect your materials. 有五分钟的时间收集材料
[09:06] – Are we going to the fabric store? – No! -我们要去纺织品店吗 -不
[09:08] For this challenge, 在这次挑战中
[09:09] you can only use materials 你们只能使用舒娜老师
[09:10] from Ms. Schnur’s supply closet. 材料柜里的材料
[09:12] And your time starts… now! 预备 开始
[09:14] Go, go, go, go, go, go! 快 快 快
[09:19] you copied my bracelet, Tina, 蒂娜 你都抄袭了我的手链
[09:21] and now you want to take my stapler? 还要抢我的订书机吗
[09:22] Why don’t you staple your mouth shut, 怎么不把你的嘴订上呢
[09:24] ’cause your face keeps falling open 一直张着
[09:25] and dumb words keep coming out. 还总冒出些蠢话
[09:27] Mine! 我的
[09:28] No…! 不
[09:29] Oh, there’s another one right here. 哦这里还有一个
[09:31] Welcome to the runway. 欢迎来到T台秀
[09:32] As you know in fashion, 你们也知道 在时尚界
[09:33] one day you’re in, 今天还在圈里
[09:34] the next day you’re rehabilitated. 第二天可能就幡然醒悟
[09:37] And out free in the world eating cotton candy 然后回到自由的世界吃着棉花糖
[09:38] to shove it in your face, the whole thing. 被扔到脸上什么的
[09:41] The winner of this challenge will receive immunity 本轮获胜者将获得下轮挑战的豁免权
[09:43] in the next round. Let’s start the show! 现在开始吧
[09:47] J-Ju’s wearing the Couch-fit! 小吉穿着沙发套装
[09:48] For the d… For those days 总…总有那么几天
[09:50] you just don’t want to get off the couch, 你就是不想离开沙发
[09:52] now you don’t have to. 现在你也不必离开了
[09:53] – ‘Cause you are the couch. – Spin. -因为你就是沙发 -转一下
[09:55] Looking good, girl! 看起来不错
[09:58] It doesn’t matter if she’s out 不论是出门
[10:00] on the town or in on the couch, 还是坐在沙发上
[10:02] we wanted Ms. Schnur to look fun and flirty, 舒娜老师都应该又美又迷人
[10:04] not gross and dirty. 而不是又脏又恶心
[10:05] This is me right now. 就是这样
[10:07] And… clip-clop. Clip-clop. 嗒嗒嗒
[10:10] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们 先生们
[10:11] I introduce to you the Adult Bib. 向你们隆重介绍 成人围裙
[10:13] The pockets are lined with aluminum foil 口袋由铝箔衬里
[10:16] to keep your chicken wings warm. 可为鸡翅保温
[10:17] We got this, Gene. Tina looks great out there. 我们赢定了 吉恩 蒂娜的效果很不错
[10:20] Horsey but good. 有点像马 不过不错
[10:22] Oh, no! My nephew through the years! 不 我侄子的照片
[10:24] Oh, nice one, Tina. good luck winning 干得好 蒂娜 祝你在毁了
[10:26] after you ruined Ms. Schnur’s family forever. 舒娜老师的家庭后还能获胜
[10:31] Now it’s time to pick a winner and see 现在该选择胜者了
[10:33] who will get immunity and move directly to the final round. 谁将得到豁免权 直接晋级最后一轮呢
[10:37] Zeke, Jimmy Jr., I found your look incredibly offensive. 齐克 小吉米 你们的设计太无礼了
[10:41] I am not a couch. 我可不是沙发
[10:42] Tammy, Jocelyn, 苔米 乔丝玲
[10:44] your flirty outfit would send the wrong message 你们颇具调情意味的服装
[10:47] to the Chinese food delivery guy. 会让中餐馆的送餐员误会的
[10:49] His name is Enrique, 他叫恩里克
[10:50] and he’s already very forward with me. 他本来就已经对我很有意图了
[10:52] Belcher children, your model fell over 贝尔彻家的 你们的模特摔倒
[10:55] and destroyed all my photographs of Nathan. 毁了我侄子内森的所有照片
[10:57] Ms. Schnur, it’s time to announce your decision. 舒娜老师 该宣布结果了
[11:00] The winner of this challenge is… 本次挑战的赢家是…
[11:03] Come on, Schnur. 拜托 舒娜
[11:04] Get us to that sweet, sweet cotton candy. 让我们去那甜得发腻的棉花糖大会吧
[11:07] …Tammy and Jocelyn. 苔米和乔丝玲
[11:09] – Yay! We’re popular! – Yes! Yes! -我们好受欢迎 -太棒了 太棒了
[11:11] Sparkle jealous, much? 超级嫉妒我吧
[11:12] Blah, blah, blah much? That’s you. 吧唧吧唧吧唧 这就是你
[11:14] I want cotton candy much! That’s me! 我超级想吃棉花糖 那就是我
[11:19] Kids, welcome to round two. 孩子们 欢迎来到第二轮
[11:22] Coach Blevins, tell the designers 布莱文斯教练 跟设计师们
[11:23] about their next challenge. 说说第二轮挑战的规则
[11:25] I just came in today 我今天来
[11:26] to pull up these old wrestling mats 是想把这些摔跤垫处理掉
[11:28] because they’re full of, uh, blood and spit. 上面全是…血和口水
[11:31] Also, I need to throw out these jerseys. 另外 我还得扔掉这些毛衫
[11:33] They’re from the ’60s, 它们都太过时了
[11:34] and they have high levels of bacteria. 上面还有很多细菌
[11:36] Yeah, but isn’t bacteria just a myth? 细菌难道不是人们编出来的东西么
[11:38] So let’s just say the materials 也就是说
[11:40] for this challenge will be wrestling mats and old jerseys. 本轮挑战的材料就是摔跤垫和旧毛衫
[11:43] Now, tell them what kind of outfit you want. 现在跟他们说说你想要什么样的服装
[11:45] Well, next Saturday, 下周六
[11:46] I have a wrestling meet in the morning, 我上午要参加摔跤大会
[11:48] traffic school in the afternoon 下午上交通法规课
[11:50] and salsa dancing at night. 晚上要去跳莎莎舞
[11:51] So I guess I need an outfit that’s a triple threat: 所以我需要一件同时满足三个功能的服装
[11:55] coaching, getting my license back, dancing. 当教练 拿回我的驾驶证 跳舞
[11:57] You heard the man. 你们都听到了吧
[11:58] Let’s get started, designers. 现在开始吧 设计师们
[12:00] Good luck, designer-whiners! 祝你们好运 可怜的设计师们
[12:02] We have immunity! 我们有豁免权啦
[12:03] That means we don’t have to design an outfit this round, 那意味着我们这轮不用设计服装了
[12:05] and we can never die. 而且永远不会死了
[12:07] Just the first thing. The second thing is incorrect. 第一个对了 第二个没那回事
[12:10] Excuse me. Hi. 不好意思 嗨
[12:12] Can I help you? 有什么可以帮忙的吗
[12:12] Did you tell this girl that she was part of a scam? 你们是不是跟这女孩说她被骗了
[12:17] – A little bit? – Who are you? -说了一点吧 -你是谁
[12:18] I’m Trish, and I’ve been helping girls like Sally 翠西 过去16年里 我一直致力于
[12:21] get communication skills, textbooks 帮助莎莉这样的女孩锻炼沟通能力
[12:23] and trips to Florida for the last 16 years. 买课本 去弗罗里达旅行
[12:26] Oh, okay. So you’re the one 所以你就是那个策划
[12:28] behind the whole fake Turtle Camp thing? 假海龟营地的人咯
[12:30] Fake Turtle Camp thing? 假海龟营地
[12:32] Do you know what these girls learn down there? 你知道这些女孩能从中学到什么吗
[12:34] – They learn to come out of their shell. – Yup. -学会从她们自己的龟壳里爬出来 -是么
[12:37] Let me tell you a story, huh? 我跟你讲个故事吧
[12:38] Once upon a time, there was a little girl. 很久以前 有一个女孩
[12:40] And she used to stutter with a lisp, like this. 她一度有点大舌头 像这样
[12:44] And then she sold magazines and went to Turtle Camp, 后来她通过卖杂志参加了海龟营地
[12:46] and everything changed. 她的人生因此改变
[12:48] Was it you? 那是你吗
[12:49] Yes. Let’s say yes. 是的 算是吧
[12:50] These magazines change lives. 这些杂志能改变她们的人生
[12:52] Oh, my God, Bobby, it’s not a scam. 天呐 鲍鲍 这不是骗局
[12:55] – We had it all wrong. – Uh, yeah. -我们都想错了 -是么
[12:57] Still think this is a bunch of crap. 我还是觉得是胡说八道
[12:59] It-it just seems like you’re asking girls 感觉你就是让这些女孩卖杂志
[13:00] to sell magazines and then taking the money. 然后把钱据为己有
[13:02] Okay, you know what else a turtle can do? 你知道海龟还能做什么吗
[13:06] Do you know? 知道吗
[13:06] A little turtle, what can it do, hmm? 小海龟 能做什么
[13:08] – It can snap! – Snapping turtles! -能扇人 -扇人的海龟
[13:10] So do you want to see me snap, hmm? 所以你们是想看我扇人呢
[13:13] – No. – Or do you want to buy some magazines? -不要 -还是买我的杂志
[13:16] Calm down. What are you doing? 冷静 你在做什么
[13:17] Okay, okay, take it easy. 行了 行了 别激动
[13:19] Oh, no! Bobby, she’s pulling up the counter! 鲍鲍 她要把柜台掀翻了
[13:21] Do… you… want to buy any… magazines?! 你们 要不要 买杂志
[13:25] Say yes, Bobby! Say yes! 快说买 鲍勃 快说买
[13:26] God, I’m going crazy! 老天 我要抓狂了
[13:28] Okay, do you have any magazines about cooking? 好吧 你有关于做菜的杂志吗
[13:30] We have Cooking in the Kitchen. 我们有《厨房菜谱》
[13:31] Great. I’ll get my checkbook. 那好 我去那支票簿
[13:32] Get your checkbook. 快去拿
[13:33] – Get it! – I’m getting it! -快去 -我在去了
[13:34] – Hurry! – I can’t find it! -快点 -我找不到了
[13:36] Okay, the designs are complete. 好了 本轮设计结束了
[13:38] Let’s tear them apart metaphorically. 该让他们承受枪林弹雨的批评了
[13:42] Coach Blevins will be sporty and spicy 布莱文斯教练穿着这套全天适用服装
[13:44] in this one-piece, all-day dress shirt. 将会又运动又性感
[13:47] You’ll notice the design is backless, 你们会发现这套是露背装
[13:49] which is perfect for salsa dancing 专为莎莎舞设计
[13:50] and gettinyour license back. 并有利于你拿回驾驶证
[13:53] – Come on! – Zeke is wearing -来啊 -齐克现在穿的是
[13:54] a traditional Japanese samurai outfit. 传统日本武士服
[13:57] ‘Cause there is nowhere this outfit doesn’t fit in 这套服装在哪儿都能完美融入
[13:59] and stand out. 并让你熠熠闪光
[14:01] Coach Blevins, it’s time 布莱文斯教练 该宣布
[14:03] to announce the winner of this challenge 这次挑战的赢家了
[14:04] and who will face Tammy and Jocelyn in the final round! 他们将在最后一轮中迎战乔丝玲和苔米
[14:08] I honestly don’t know anything about fashion. 我对时尚一窍不通
[14:10] Can we just call it a tie? 可以是平局吗
[14:12] No, we cannot call it a tie. 不行 不能是平局
[14:13] It’s fashion. There has to be a winner 这是时尚 必须得有赢家
[14:15] and a loser. Pick one! 和输家 选吧
[14:16] Maybe 要不
[14:17] they should just wrestle for it. 让他们摔跤决定吧
[14:19] That’s how I usually settle things in my gym class. 我的体育课上都是用这种方式来决胜负的
[14:21] Fine, then. If that’s what it takes 好吧 如果你非要这样
[14:22] for you to pick a winner, 才能选出获胜者
[14:23] then we’ll have them wrestle. 那就让他们摔跤吧
[14:25] Wait. What? 等等 啥
[14:26] Go! 开始
[14:27] Yeah! This is my kind of fashion show! 好耶 这就是我眼中的时装秀
[14:29] Gene, get over here! I’m gonna get ya! 吉恩 快来迎战 我要打败你
[14:31] – Come on! Come on! – I just ironed this outfit! -来啊 来啊 -我的衣服刚熨过
[14:35] Oh, hello, Principal Spoors. 斯普尔斯校长
[14:37] We’re right in the middle of a fashion show. 我们正在举行时尚比赛
[14:38] I assume you’re calling about that? 你打来是问这个的吧
[14:40] It’s-it’s a little hard to hear you. 我 我有点听不清你讲什么
[14:42] – Wh-What were you saying? – Stop it! -你 你说啥 -住手
[14:43] Oh, you… you what Scared Fabulous? 你…你说你怎么恐怖炫彩来着
[14:46] You hate it. Okay. 你讨厌 好吧
[14:48] Like, ironically? 你 是在说反话吗
[14:49] Hey, Tina! You guys are gonna lose! 蒂娜 你们输定了
[14:51] So bracelet in your facelet is 我是说 准备好
[14:53] what I’m talking about! 把你的手环扔自己脸上吧
[14:54] You want to go, Tammy? 要来一局吗 苔米
[14:55] – Want to go?! – Yeah! -要来一局吗 -来呀
[14:56] I’d like to talk to you more, a little more, 我还想再和你谈谈 再谈谈
[14:58] about the… Oh. Okay, right. 关于…好吧
[15:00] No more calls on the weekend. 周末不要再给你打电话了
[15:01] Got it. Right. Bye. 明白 再见
[15:02] So, designers, I just spoke with Principal Spoors, 设计师们 我刚和校长通了电话
[15:04] and there have been some new developments. 情况有变
[15:06] Scared Fabulous will abruptly end now, 恐怖炫彩时装比赛临时终止
[15:08] and we’ll all be returning to class 你们要回教室
[15:09] where detention will resume as usual. 继续留校了
[15:11] What?! 啥
[15:13] What about the finals? 决赛呢
[15:14] And the Cotton Candy Festival! 棉花糖大会呢
[15:16] Mr. Frond, hold on. 福旺德老师 等等
[15:18] You’re gonna let Principal Spoors 你就这样让斯普尔斯校长
[15:19] just shut down our rehabilitation? 毙掉你的改造计划吗
[15:21] It was a mutual decision. 这是我俩商议后的决定
[15:23] Oh, I get what’s going on. 我知道是怎么一回事
[15:25] He didn’t think you were qualified 他觉得你没资格策划
[15:27] to run a fashion-based at-risk youth program. 时尚拯救问题青年项目
[15:29] Maybe another teacher will have to do it. 也许得找其它老师
[15:31] Someone with, say, a knack for fashion. 有时尚品味的老师
[15:34] I… I’m Wagstaff’s fashion guy. 我…我可是瓦格斯塔夫的潮男
[15:37] I’m a better designer than all of you combined. 我的设计才华比你们所有人加起来还多
[15:39] I could sew you under the table. 我都能把你缝在桌子底下
[15:41] Oh, really? 是么
[15:42] Well, why don’t you put your knitting needles 那你怎么不用针线
[15:43] where your mouth is? 缝缝你的嘴呢
[15:45] One last challenge… 最后一轮挑战
[15:46] all of us against you. 我们所有人和你对决
[15:47] Mr. Branca judges. Right, Mr. Branca? 布兰卡当评委 可以吗 布兰卡先生
[15:49] I like clean lines and simple silhouettes. 我喜欢简洁的线条和轮廓
[15:52] No. I don’t want to work with Tina. I won’t do it. 不要 我不要和蒂娜一组 办不到
[15:54] Tammy shush. I’m getting us out of here. 闭嘴苔米 我是想把我们大家都弄出去
[15:56] I don’t want to work with Tina. 我不要和蒂娜一组
[15:57] – I don’t… I… – Stop it! Just shush. Shush! -我不…我 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[15:59] If you win, we’ll tell Principal Spoors 如果你赢了 我们就告诉斯普尔斯校长
[16:00] that you scared us fabulous, 你完全把我们给镇住了
[16:02] and that you’re the best dressed man we’ve ever seen. 你是我们见过最会穿衣服的人
[16:04] But if we win, we all get to leave early. 但如果我们赢了 就让我们都提前离开
[16:08] I’m a knitter, not a quitter. 我是个针线高手 不是退缩小丑
[16:10] Kids, you’re on. 孩子们 赌一把吧
[16:12] – All right! – Hell yeah! -太好了 -欧耶
[16:13] Oh, my God, yeah! Let’s do it. 天呐 来吧 赌一把
[16:14] You can take our Saturday morning, 你可以霸占我们的周六上午
[16:16] but you’ll hopefully never take away 但愿永远别让你夺走
[16:18] our mid-to-late Saturday afternoon! 我们的周六下午中后半段
[16:24] Let the ultimate challenge begin. 终极对决即将展开
[16:27] The fashionista versus the detentionistas. 潮爆老师对战留校学生
[16:31] I can’t believe I have to work with Tina. 真不敢相信我要和蒂娜一队
[16:32] She smells like failure, 她浑身散发一股要输的气场
[16:33] and her hair smells like ketchup. 还一头番茄酱味儿
[16:34] It’s not like I want to work with you, either, Tammy. 你以为我想和你一队么 苔米
[16:36] And you’re wrong. 还有 你说错了
[16:37] My hair doesn’t smell like ketchup. My skin does. 我头发没有番茄酱味儿 皮肤才有
[16:39] Oh. You guys, try to keep it together 各位 为了终极对决
[16:41] for one last challenge. 咱能团结点吗
[16:42] We’ll all get out of here, 等我们都出去了
[16:43] and you can hate each other on the outside. 你们可以在外面打一架
[16:45] Let me paint a picture. 我来描述下背景
[16:46] I am president in the old country. 我是一个故国的总统
[16:48] The revolution is underway. 革命正在打响
[16:50] The rebels have charged into my palace, 反叛军已经攻入我的宫殿
[16:52] dragged me onto the street, 把我拉到大街上
[16:53] and are demanding justice. 要求公正的处决
[16:55] I must give a speech. 现在我必须要发表一番演说
[16:56] I want you to design a look 你们要给我设计一套能改变我人生的衣服
[16:58] that will save my life using a material 材料就用我如今在你们这
[17:01] that I now work with every day in your wonderful country. 伟大的国家工作时每天都会接触到的东西
[17:04] Trash. You have 20 minutes. Dig! 也就是垃圾 限时20分钟 开挖吧
[17:07] Let’s go! Let’s go! 快上 快上
[17:08] So what do we owe you? 要付你多少钱
[17:10] Let’s call it $160. 就算160块吧
[17:12] That’s not how much magazines cost. 那可不是杂志的价钱
[17:14] Hey, Bob. 嘿 鲍勃
[17:14] Just wanted to check how many kids 我就是来确认下
[17:16] you were gonna be picking up from detention. 你今天得从学校接几个被留校的娃回来
[17:18] – Still three? – Not now, Jimmy. -还是三个吗 -现在没心情 吉米
[17:19] We’re in the middle of something here. 我正忙着呢
[17:21] Yeah? What are you talking about? 是么 你在说啥呢
[17:23] What are you doing? 你们在做什么
[17:23] You know what? Just… 知道吗 就是…
[17:24] Nah, you-you wouldn’t be interested. 算了 你 你不会感兴趣的
[17:26] Ha! Yeah, you’re right. 那倒是
[17:28] But, uh, you know, tell me so I can not be interested. 但你可以先告诉我 然后我再表示不感兴趣
[17:30] Well, we were just using some of our profits 我们打算拨出我们店盈利的一部分
[17:32] to help Sally here with her textbooks 帮助这位莎莉小朋友买书
[17:34] and communication skills and Turtle Camp. 提高沟通技能 并送她参加海龟营地
[17:37] Just some philanthropy. 做点慈善
[17:38] You know, giving back to the community. 回报社会
[17:39] We bought 20 magazine subscriptions, 我们订了20本杂志
[17:41] but it’s not a big deal. 但没啥大不了的
[17:42] Nothing you’d be interested in. 你不会感兴趣的
[17:44] 20? That’s dumb. I could buy 40. 20本 弱爆了 我能买40本
[17:46] I don’t think you could. 我不信
[17:47] Oh, yeah, I could easily. 我可以 易如反掌
[17:48] I give back like a son of a bitch. 我可爱回报社会了
[17:50] Hey, uh, why don’t you guys come over 等你们这边弄完
[17:51] to my place after you’re done here? 就到我的店里来吧
[17:53] I’ll take two of everything. 我每种杂志都订两本
[17:56] Yes, sir! You got it. 好的 先生 我们马上就来
[17:59] You should receive your first issues 你们会在12到18周以内
[18:00] in ten to 12 to 18 weeks, huh? 收到你们的第一期杂志
[18:02] Okay, thanks for your support. Bye! 谢谢你们的支持 再见
[18:04] And I’ll send you a postcard from Turtle Camp. 我会从海龟营地给你们寄明信片的
[18:06] I hope you do, Sally. 但愿你会 莎莉
[18:08] I really hope you do. 真心希望
[18:09] Me, too. I hope I do it, too. 我也是 我也希望自己会
[18:10] Bye. Love you, Sally! 拜 爱你哦 莎莉
[18:12] Okay, thank-thank you. 好吧 谢…谢谢
[18:13] Today was a good day. 今天真是个好日子
[18:15] Yeah. We got screwed, but Jimmy got screwed more. 是啊 我们被整了 但吉米被整得更惨
[18:17] Yeah. 没错
[18:19] I found some cucumber. 我找到几根黄瓜
[18:20] Maybe we can make a cucumber-bund? 也许我们能用它做个黄瓜背心
[18:22] Come on, Philip. 快找啊 菲利普
[18:23] It’s time to prove yourself to the world. 是向世界证明你实力的时候了
[18:26] Let’s make something Fronderful! 做出超级福旺德的东西吧
[18:30] We’re out of peanut butter! 我们的花生酱不够了
[18:31] Where are we gonna find something 这下上哪儿去找
[18:32] that can wrap around a human wrist? Hey. 能裹在人手腕上的东西
[18:35] What if Tina and Tammy each threw away their bracelets? 让蒂娜和苔米贡献出她们的手环怎么样
[18:37] Then we could use them to hold up the lettuce. 可以用来固定生菜
[18:39] – Great idea J-Ju! – Thanks, Zeke! -好主意 小吉 -谢谢 齐克
[18:41] No way. My sparkle jelly stays on my wrist until I die, 没门 我绝不会把我的星星荧光手环脱下来
[18:44] and then probably even after that. 死也不会 死后也不会
[18:46] Tina can throw hers away. 蒂娜可以把她的贡献出来
[18:47] Why don’t we throw Tammy away? 把你贡献出来如何
[18:51] Come on, girls! 别这样 姑娘们
[18:52] Work together for God’s sake! 能配合点不
[18:54] Guys, we’re gonna lose! 各位 这样我们输定了
[18:56] We’re supposed to be at the Cotton Candy Festival right now, 我们这会儿本该在棉花糖大会上的
[18:58] and instead we’re standing in a freaking Dumpster! 但现在却站在这堆垃圾里
[19:01] They’re just stupid sparkle jelly bracelets! 那就是个蠢荧光手环
[19:04] They’re not stupid! They’re made of rubber, 它才不蠢 这是橡胶做的
[19:06] and they have a little charm on them, 有着迷人的魅力
[19:07] and they define who you are. 能为你代言
[19:08] Oh, my God, they are stupid. 我去 突然觉得它好蠢
[19:10] I don’t need this sparkle jelly to dazzle. 我不需要这荧光棒也能发光发亮
[19:12] I dazzle on my own. We all do. 我自己就能发光发亮 我们都能
[19:15] Except for Tammy. 除了苔米
[19:15] How sure are we that this is peanut butter? 我们怎么能确定这是花生酱
[19:17] ‘Cause it’s starting to burn. 我突然感觉好烧啊
[19:18] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打断你们了
[19:19] Go on with what you were saying. 你们继续吧
[19:20] Tammy, these bracelets are what got us in here. 是这手环把我们带到这儿来的
[19:22] Let’s use them to get us out of here. 我们也让它带我们出去吧
[19:24] I’m throwing mine away. 我要把我的扔了
[19:27] Thanks, T. 谢了 小蒂
[19:28] Tammy, now you throw away your bracelet. 苔米 把你的也扔了
[19:30] We need it to hold up the other arm. 我们要用它来固定另一只胳膊
[19:31] What do you say, Tammy? 你觉得呢 苔米
[19:35] Let the fashion show begin! 时装秀现在开始
[19:42] This is my design. 这 就是我的设计
[19:43] It is a slim-fitted European-style suit. 是修身款欧式外套
[19:46] Apparently, Hildy the lunch lady 食堂大妈希尔蒂显然
[19:47] cuts her hair in the parking lot, 在停车场理了发
[19:48] which I have used to make a fur lapel. 我用她剪下来的头发做了个毛领
[19:53] This is our fresh new design made of not-so-fresh lettuce. 这是我们用不那么新的生菜做出的最新设计
[19:57] It’s a tailored suit, perfect for a summertime wedding, 是一套女士西装 专为夏日婚礼
[20:00] or a summertime revolution. 或者夏日革命设计
[20:04] Designers, I am impressed. 设计师们 我感到很震撼
[20:07] Both teams did an excellent job making my trash suit. 两队都做出了很棒的垃圾设计
[20:10] Mr. Frond, your outfit had class and sass. 福旺德先生 你的服装又时髦又有格调
[20:13] Kids, the tailored fit around the wrists 孩子们 你们为我设计的生菜西服
[20:15] of my lettuce suit was impeccable! 手腕部位简直无懈可击
[20:17] We can easily change it to peccable if you prefer. 如果你想的话 我们可以立马让它有懈可击
[20:19] But there was a clear winner. 但胜负显而易见
[20:27] The kids! 孩子们
[20:27] What?! 什么
[20:29] Mr. Branca, there must be some mistake. 布兰卡先生 你肯定搞错了
[20:34] Wait. Did Tina and Tammy 等下 蒂娜和苔米
[20:35] give up their bracelets to secure your sleeves? 把手环贡献出来给你固定袖子了吗
[20:37] Did you… collaborate on fashion 你们难道是 齐心合力
[20:40] and build a bridge to friendship and understanding? 建筑了一座通往友谊和理解的桥么
[20:43] We sure did, Mr. Frond. 是的 福旺德老师
[20:44] – Let it go, Tammy! – No! Never! Never! Never! -撒手 苔米 -不不 永远别想
[20:47] I’ll take your arm off with it if I have to! 我不介意把你整只手臂一起卸下来
[20:50] Maybe I did rehabilitate you kids after all. 看来我还是成功改造了你们
[20:54] Yeah, maybe. 也许吧
[20:57] I missed you, outside world! 好久不见 外面的世界
[20:59] What year is it?! 现在是哪一年啊
[20:59] To the candy! 向糖果大会前进
[21:01] It’s made of cotton! 棉花做的糖果
[21:05] Oh, my God. It’s Principal Spoors. 天呐 斯普尔斯校长来了
[21:07] All the kids are gone. 学生都走了
[21:08] Oh, my God. Fire! Fire! 天呐 起火啦 起火啦
[21:12] *Don’t you love cotton candy? * *你不喜欢棉花糖吗*
[21:16] *It’s made of cotton and also candy* *是棉花做的但也是糖*
[21:21] *If your fingers get sticky* *如果你手指变得黏糊糊*
[21:24] *Eat off your hand, lickety-licky * *那就舔舔你的手指*
[21:29] *Don’t you love cotton candy? * *你不喜欢棉花糖吗*
[21:34] *Ah, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t * *不喜欢么 不喜欢么*
[21:38] *Don’t you love cotton candy? * *你不喜欢棉花糖吗*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme