时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 喷雾剂的解剖[化用《格蕾的解剖》 又名《实习医生格蕾》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:36] | Friday! So, any big weekend plans? | 周五啦 有什么伟大的周末计划吗 |
[00:39] | *Date night tonight * | *今晚是约会之夜* |
[00:40] | *Gonna go out, get some food * | *出门享用晚餐* |
[00:42] | *Have a few drinks * | *小酌几杯* |
[00:44] | *Forget we have kids for a little bit * | *暂时忘掉孩子* |
[00:46] | What’s the plan? | 到底是什么计划 |
[00:47] | I couldn’t tell you if I wanted to. | 即使我想告诉你也说不出来 |
[00:48] | Only Bobby knows. | 只有鲍鲍才知道 |
[00:49] | He planned the whole thing. | 他计划了所有的事情 |
[00:50] | Yup. There will be dinner, drinks | 没错 计划中有晚餐 美酒 |
[00:52] | and entertainment. | 还有娱乐项目 |
[00:54] | The big three! Ha-cha-cha-cha! | 三大项 |
[00:56] | And… | 我们 |
[00:58] | we’re home. | 回来了 |
[00:59] | – What’s that? – The class pet. | -那是什么 -班级宠物 |
[01:00] | I’m taking care of it this weekend. | 这周末由我来照顾它 |
[01:02] | You’re fine with it. | 你不介意的 |
[01:02] | I’m… not. | 我…介意 |
[01:04] | The permission slip I signed for you | 我在同意书上替你签过字了 |
[01:05] | says you’re fine with it. | 上面说你不介意 |
[01:06] | You’re into it. | 而且还很喜欢 |
[01:08] | What’s wrong with it? | 它怎么了 |
[01:09] | Weird fur, seizures, runny nose, | 毛质奇怪 身体抽抽 鼻子流水 |
[01:10] | runny eyes, runny everything. | 眼睛流水 到处都黏糊糊的 |
[01:12] | Everybody’s got their something. | 是人都有几个缺点 |
[01:14] | There wasn’t anyone else who wanted to take it? | 就没有别人想收留它吗 |
[01:16] | – Just Wayne. – Who’s Wayne? | -只有维恩 -谁是维恩 |
[01:17] | Kid in my class. We had a tiny disagreement | 我们班上的同学 我们对这周末 |
[01:20] | about who should take the chinchilla home this weekend. | 应该谁来照顾这只栗鼠有场小的争论 |
[01:22] | – No! No! No! No! No! – Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | -不 不 不 -行 行 行 |
[01:25] | Well, congratulations, I guess. | 看来 应该恭喜你了 |
[01:27] | Just, keep it out of our room. | 只是 别让它进我们的房间 |
[01:28] | Yeah, yeah, okay, Dad. | 知道知道 老爸 |
[01:31] | Was your little friend Wayne upset? | 你的小伙伴维恩有没有沮丧 |
[01:32] | No. He was easy breezy. | 没有 他很爽快的 |
[01:35] | Remember, bedtime is 7:00, not too much TV, | 记住 睡觉时间是七点 别看太多电视 |
[01:37] | no sugary snacks, and pet with the grain. | 别让他吃甜的 摸他的时候要顺着毛摸 |
[01:39] | Pet with the grain! | 顺着毛摸 |
[01:41] | Okay, don’t forget. | 好吧 别忘了 |
[01:43] | Your father and I are going out tonight, | 我和你们老爸今晚要出去 |
[01:44] | so you’re gonna babysit, Tina, right? | 所以你要照看大家 蒂娜 记得吗 |
[01:46] | About that. | 关于这点 |
[01:48] | I was talking to some other girls, | 我要和其她女生聊过 |
[01:49] | and did you know some people get paid to babysit? | 你们知道干这种活的人都有薪水拿的吗 |
[01:52] | Oh, boy, she’s onto us. | 天呐 这下有得缠了 |
[01:54] | Okay, let’s start the negotiation. | 好吧 我们来做个交易 |
[01:56] | A thousand dollars and a parking space. | 一千美金和一个停车位 |
[01:57] | How about three dollars an hour? | 一小时三美金如何 |
[01:59] | – Okay, deal. – Three dollars every hour? | -好吧 成交 -每小时三美金 |
[02:02] | We get a cut of this, right, Tina? | 我们都有份的 对吧 蒂娜 |
[02:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:04] | But you all got to be in bed | 但等我们回到家 |
[02:05] | by the time we get home, or nobody sees a dime. | 你们得都在床上了 否则一分没有 |
[02:07] | No problem… we can go to bed in our sleep. | 没问题 我们就算睡着也会去床上的 |
[02:10] | Bobby! | 鲍鲍 |
[02:11] | I’m excited to see where you’re taking me. | 我好好奇你要带我去哪里 |
[02:13] | Lin, you don’t have to cover your eyes. | 琳 你没必要蒙上眼睛 |
[02:15] | I never asked you to do that. | 我从来没要求你这么做 |
[02:16] | I just want a big surprise. | 我只是想要个大惊喜 |
[02:18] | And surprises are better when you’re blind. | 看不到的时候总会觉得更加惊喜 |
[02:19] | Well, take a look. | 看看吧 |
[02:20] | We’re here! | 我们到了 |
[02:22] | -“Stoolz.” – It gets better. | -斯图尔兹餐厅 -更好的还在后面 |
[02:24] | Brainiacs! | 各位天才 |
[02:26] | This is your trivia master Dave letting you know | 我是你们的冷知识轰趴主持人戴夫 |
[02:29] | that we are less than one minute away from trivia night! | 还有不到一分钟冷知识轰趴之夜就要开始了 |
[02:31] | Trivia night? | 冷知识轰趴 |
[02:33] | When does it get better, Bob? | 你说的更好的在哪儿 鲍勃 |
[02:34] | Well, that was supposed to be the part where it got better. | 刚才就是我想象中会变得更好的部分 |
[02:37] | – Y-You love trivia. – I do? | -你不是很喜欢冷知识吗 -有吗 |
[02:38] | We played bar trivia that one time years ago. | 我们多年前参加过一次冷知识轰趴 |
[02:41] | – Remember? – Yeah? | -记得吗 -是吗 |
[02:43] | – We had fun. – We did? | -我们玩得很开心 -是吗 |
[02:44] | I thought we did. | 我反正觉得很开心 |
[02:45] | We had a funny team name. | 我们团队的名字很有意思 |
[02:47] | We were Albert Beerstein. | 叫阿尔伯特·啤酒斯坦 |
[02:48] | – That’s funny? – Yes, it’s funny! | -这有趣么 -是啊 很有趣 |
[02:50] | It works on many levels, Lin! | 可以有很多种解读的 琳 |
[02:52] | But, look, we can go somewhere else if you want to. | 但是 你不喜欢的话 我们就换个地方 |
[02:54] | No, let’s just get through date night. | 不必了 我们就在这里过吧 |
[02:56] | – Right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[02:57] | – Great. Fine. Yeah. – Yup, get a drink. | -很好 好吧 -喝一杯 |
[02:59] | Okay, trivia-meisters. | 好了 冷知识高手们 |
[03:01] | Round one, question one. | 第一轮 第一个问题 |
[03:02] | When I was 14, I had a crush especial | 我十四岁时 迷上了 |
[03:05] | on Puerto Rican actress Rosie Perez. | 波多黎各女演员罗西·培瑞兹 |
[03:08] | Oh, we got this. | 我们赢了 |
[03:09] | It’s gonna be White Men Can’t Jump. | 答案是电影名《黑白游龙》[培瑞兹主演] |
[03:10] | In what year did the United States annex Puerto Rico? | 美国哪一年合并了波多黎各 |
[03:13] | Oh. it’s, 19… | 是 一九… |
[03:16] | something, something. | 某某年 某某年 |
[03:18] | You know what? The first question’s always the hardest. | 你知道吗 第一个问题永远是最难的 |
[03:19] | All right, now that we got the easy one out of the way… | 好吧 接下来的就没那么简单啦 |
[03:21] | Oh, crap. I mean, this will be fun. | 我去 我是说 肯定很好玩 |
[03:23] | Yeah, it’s fun, it’s fun. | 是啊 很好玩 很好玩 |
[03:25] | It’s like homework, but-but fun homework. | 就像做家庭作业 有趣的家庭作业 |
[03:27] | How many rounds are there? | 有多少轮问题来着 |
[03:29] | Not-not many, but many. | 不…太多 但还是有一些 |
[03:31] | I just want you guys to know | 我只是想让你们知道 |
[03:33] | that even though I’m your paid babysitter tonight, | 虽然今晚我是你们拿薪水的保姆 |
[03:35] | I’m still your sister. | 但我还是你们的姐姐 |
[03:36] | But I’m getting paid. | 只是是拿钱的 |
[03:37] | No feet on the couch. | 不许把脚放沙发上 |
[03:38] | But I’m still your sister. | 但我还是你的姐姐 |
[03:39] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[03:40] | Until I get married off. | 我结婚后你就不是了 |
[03:41] | All right, so, when you’re with me, | 既然你跟了我 |
[03:43] | you’re not called Princess Little Piddles. | 你就不叫撒尿小公主了 |
[03:45] | You are Shinobu. | 你是阿忍 |
[03:47] | You like it? I know, it’s great. | 你喜欢吗 我知道 这名字很棒 |
[03:49] | This is Kuchi Kopi. | 这位是酷奇·科比 |
[03:50] | You’re both little troublemakers. | 你们俩人都是小捣蛋 |
[03:51] | You’re both huge in Japan. | 你们在日本都很受欢迎 |
[03:53] | You probably have a lot to talk about… go! | 我们肯定有好多话可以聊 开始吧 |
[03:55] | Keep things light. Don’t bring up your divorce. | 聊轻松点的 别提离婚 |
[03:57] | Or Nixon. Or Radiohead. | 也别提尼克松 还有电台司令 |
[03:59] | Belcher residence. | 贝尔彻家 |
[04:00] | Both my parents are home tonight and they’re black belts. | 我父母今晚都在家 而且都是跆拳道黑带 |
[04:02] | It’s for you, Louise. | 找你的 露易丝 |
[04:03] | Really? Hello? | 真的吗 你好 |
[04:05] | Hey, Louise. Wayne here. | 你好 露易丝 我是维恩 |
[04:06] | So how’s Princess Little Piddles? | 撒尿小公主怎么样了 |
[04:07] | – Fine. Great talk. Bye-bye. – Wait! | -很好 谢谢来电 再见 -等等 |
[04:09] | – Put Princess on the phone. – What? | -让小公主接电话 -什嘛 |
[04:10] | – Put Princess Little Piddles on the phone! – Why? | -让撒尿小公主接电话 -为什么 |
[04:14] | Princess Little Piddles! | 撒尿小公主 |
[04:15] | Can you hear my voice?! | 你能听到我的声音吗 |
[04:16] | Are you okay?! | 你还好吗 |
[04:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:19] | I’ll get it since I’m in charge. | 我去开门 因为我是负责人 |
[04:21] | While I’m gone, Gene’s in charge. | 我不在的时候 就由吉恩来负责 |
[04:22] | Louise, if Gene can’t handle his duties, | 露易丝 如果吉恩搞不定 |
[04:24] | it’s all you, sister. | 就该你上了 妹妹 |
[04:25] | I can handle my doodies, thank you! | 我搞得定我的便便 谢谢 |
[04:28] | I couldn’t stop him! | 我阻止不了他 |
[04:29] | He barreled right past me like a really fast barrel! | 他像炮管一样一下就从我面前穿过去了 |
[04:31] | Oh, my God, Wayne, | 天呐 维恩 |
[04:32] | You were calling from outside my house? | 你是在我家门外打的电话吗 |
[04:35] | Out of cage! Out of cage! | 出笼子了 出笼子了 |
[04:37] | Okay, you’re acting nuts, Wayne. | 你太小题大做了 维恩 |
[04:38] | Oh, you mean nuts for responsibility?! | 你是想说尽职尽责吗 |
[04:41] | Like nut, crazy, bad, rotten nut! | 我是想说你疯了 傻了 脑子进水了 |
[04:43] | Responsible handsome head nuts maybe?! | 你是想说我超级靠谱 帅到抓狂 |
[04:45] | No, no way! Just nuts! | 不 不对 就是疯子 |
[04:46] | No, handsome nuts! | 不 是帅到抓狂 |
[04:47] | – I know nuts! No, like cashews! – Excuse me! | -我知道坚果 和腰果差不多 -二位 |
[04:49] | I hate to interrupt a productive dialog, | 我不想打扰你们这段超有聊的对话 |
[04:51] | but where’d the chinchilla go? | 但是栗鼠去哪了 |
[04:53] | He’s around here somewhere. | 他就在这附近的某处 |
[04:55] | Stop screaming and help me look, Wayne! | 别尖叫了 帮忙找找 维恩 |
[04:59] | Why is the front door open? | 前门为什么开着 |
[05:02] | Maybe God closed a window? | 也许上帝关上了一扇窗 |
[05:03] | Chinchilla! Disgusting! | 栗鼠 好恶心 |
[05:06] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 不要 |
[05:07] | Hey, mama! | 妈妈 |
[05:10] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[05:14] | – Hey, little, guy. – It’s Jonas. | -你好 小家伙 -是乔纳斯 |
[05:16] | Oh, good, he’s bringing him back. | 太好了 他把它带回来了 |
[05:18] | Jonas! Hey! | 乔纳斯 你好 |
[05:19] | You found our chinchilla! Thank you! | 你捡到了我们的栗鼠 谢谢你 |
[05:21] | What? I can’t hear you! Bye! | 什么 我听不见你说什么 再见 |
[05:24] | No! No! No! No! Wait! Wait! Wait! | 不要 不要 等等 等等 |
[05:25] | No! | 不要 |
[05:27] | Oh, my God! What just happened?! | 天呐 刚刚发生了什么事 |
[05:29] | It ran away and joined the worst biker gang in the world. | 它跑掉了 加入了世上最逊飞车党的怀抱 |
[05:35] | Oh, Princess Little Piddles has been abducted! | 撒尿小公主被绑架了 |
[05:38] | This is all your fault, Louise! | 这都是你的错 露易丝 |
[05:40] | What?! This is your fault, Wayne! | 什么 这都是你的错 维恩 |
[05:42] | You barged in to my house and left the door open! | 你闯入了我的家 还没关门 |
[05:45] | I was barging! | 你也说我是闯进去的好吗 |
[05:46] | Bargers are not responsible for closing the door! | 你见过哪个闯门的还负责关门啊 |
[05:48] | It’s not a disaster. | 还不算太糟 |
[05:50] | Jonas is the delivery boy at Reggie’s Deli. | 乔纳斯是雷吉熟食店的送餐员 |
[05:52] | We’ll just go to Reggie’s. | 我们去店里就行了 |
[05:54] | We shouldn’t be out! | 我们不该出来的 |
[05:55] | We should be back home! | 我们应该回家 |
[05:55] | I’m not certified for outdoor child care! | 爸妈没批准我带你们出门 |
[05:57] | Tina, we’re under your care, | 蒂娜 我们是由你监管 |
[05:58] | but this chinchilla is under my care, | 但这只栗鼠由我监管 |
[06:00] | which technically falls under your jurisdiction. | 严格来说 它也属于你的监管范围 |
[06:02] | – Right? – I guess that’s true. | -对吧 -也许是吧 |
[06:04] | Or it might not make any sense at all… | 也可能完全是胡说八道 |
[06:05] | Well, we’ll be back home in 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟就回家 |
[06:08] | All right, let’s go to Reggie’s. | 先去熟食店吧 |
[06:10] | Crap! Reggie’s is closed. | 完了 已经关门了 |
[06:11] | Oh, now what?! | 现在怎么办 |
[06:12] | We smash Reggie’s window and make some sandwiches | 砸开窗户 进去做些三明治 |
[06:15] | and go from there. | 然后再从长计议 |
[06:16] | No, we go to where Reggie lives, | 不 我们去雷吉家 |
[06:17] | and we ask him where Jonas lives. | 问他乔纳斯住哪 |
[06:19] | You want to know where Jonas lives? | 你们问乔纳斯住哪 |
[06:20] | Well, take a number. | 取号排队吧 |
[06:21] | Just kidding. Deli humor. | 开个玩笑 熟食店的幽默 |
[06:23] | Quit pussyfooting around! | 别胡闹了 |
[06:24] | The address, Reggie! | 告诉我们地址 雷吉 |
[06:27] | Jonas is at his friend Clay’s house doing homework. | 乔纳斯去他朋友克雷家做作业了 |
[06:29] | Clay is at Jonas’s house doing homework. | 克雷去乔纳斯家做作业了 |
[06:32] | – What the…? – Isn’t he? | -什么情况 -难道不是吗 |
[06:33] | How can they both be at each other’s houses? | 他们怎么可能同时在对方家里呢 |
[06:35] | Maybe they broke the space-time continuum. | 可能他们打通了时空连续统 |
[06:38] | Must’ve been some homework. | 肯定也是某种神秘的家庭作业 |
[06:39] | Unless it’s an excuse teenagers tell their parents | 也可能又是学生糊弄家长的借口 |
[06:42] | when they don’t want them to know where they’re going. | 他们不想让爸妈知道自己去了哪儿 |
[06:45] | But where would that be? | 但他们去哪里了呢 |
[06:46] | A secret teen event of secrecy? | 那种青少年参加的秘密活动叫啥来着 |
[06:48] | You mean a party? | 你是说派对吗 |
[06:49] | Yes! Tina, thank you! | 没错 蒂娜 谢谢你 |
[06:51] | Is that Teddy? | 那是泰迪吗 |
[06:52] | *I… * | *我* |
[06:54] | *Wish my radio worked. | *真希望收音机没坏* |
[06:56] | Oh, no! If Teddy sees us out of the house, | 不好 如果泰迪看到我们在外面 |
[06:57] | he’ll tell Mom and Dad. Everyone hide! | 他肯定会告诉爸妈 所有人隐蔽 |
[07:07] | Oh, geez. Thought I saw Harvey. | 我还以为看到哈维了呢 |
[07:09] | Ah, that was close. Listen. | 差一点就被逮到 这样吧 |
[07:10] | Why don’t we go home, make a decoy chinchilla | 不如我们先回家 用烟斗通条 |
[07:12] | out of pipe cleaners and socks to buy ourselves some time? | 和袜子做一只假的栗鼠拖延时间 |
[07:14] | No, Tina, we’re looking for a party. | 不蒂娜 我们要去派对 |
[07:16] | What do you know about high school parties? | 关于高中派对 你知道哪些情况 |
[07:18] | Nothing, but I might know someone | 什么都不知道 不过我知道有个人 |
[07:19] | who might know something. | 可能知道一些 |
[07:23] | What do you maxi-sads want? | 你们这些小悲催们想干嘛 |
[07:25] | Okay, after round one, | 第一轮过后 |
[07:26] | in first place are the DILFs. | 领先的是熟男联盟 |
[07:28] | In second place, Old Kevin. | 第二名是凯文老爹 |
[07:30] | And in last place, with no correct answers, | 最后一名 一个都没答对的是 |
[07:32] | are the Date Nights of the Round Table. | “圆桌约会二人组” |
[07:35] | Hey! First couple ever here on a date! | 本店有史以来第一对来约会的情侣 |
[07:37] | I guess the romance doesn’t revolve around knowing things, | 看来爱情总是和智慧扯不到一块 |
[07:40] | because they don’t. | 因为他俩就没啥智慧 |
[07:42] | Hey, hey! Easy, Mr. Questions! | 喂 说话注意点 “提问”先生 |
[07:45] | Just kidding, just kidding. | 开个玩笑而已 |
[07:46] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[07:47] | They can’t hear me. | 他们听不到我 |
[07:48] | They don’t know anything. | 他们啥都不知道 |
[07:49] | Oh, my God, we’re losing. | 天 我们要输了 |
[07:51] | And now we’re getting heckled. | 还被鄙视了 |
[07:52] | I guess we can just go home. | 不然我们还是回家好了 |
[07:53] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好吧 我们走 |
[07:55] | Let me just go to the bathroom. | 我先去下厕所 |
[07:56] | Round two, question one. | 第二轮 第一题 |
[07:58] | Hiking is stupid. | 登山太愚蠢 |
[07:59] | How many miles long is the Appalachian Trail? | 请问阿帕拉契山道长多少英里 |
[08:00] | I was hoping there’d be more questions about ’80s TV shows. | 还以为会有很多关于80年代电视剧的问题呢 |
[08:02] | Bob, I did something bad. | 鲍勃 我做坏事了 |
[08:04] | – In the bathroom? – No! | -在厕所里 -不是 |
[08:05] | Look! I stole an answer sheet from Dave’s folder! | 我从戴夫的文件夹里偷到了答案 |
[08:08] | – We got all the answers! – What?! | -我们有答案了 -什么 |
[08:09] | Lin, are you crazy? We can’t cheat. | 琳 你疯了吗 我们不能作弊 |
[08:11] | Oh, yeah, we don’t want to cheat against Dave. | 对 我们不能跟戴夫作弊 |
[08:14] | He’s such a good guy. | 他是个多”好”的人啊 |
[08:16] | Write down the answer, Bob. | 快写答案 鲍勃 |
[08:17] | – Write it down! – Okay, okay. | -快写 -好吧 好吧 |
[08:18] | Not like that, like you just thought of it. | 不要直接抄 要像你刚想出来一样 |
[08:20] | You look at the ceiling, you say, “Hmm,” | 先看着天花板思考 然后说 嗯 |
[08:22] | and then you look down. | 然后再写 |
[08:23] | Yeah, yeah. That’s it, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[08:25] | I might be able to find out | 我也许能找到 |
[08:26] | which high school party this Jonas kid is at, | 乔纳斯那小子去了哪个高中派对 |
[08:28] | but why would I want to help a bunch of babies | 但是我为啥要帮你们这帮小屁孩 |
[08:30] | get their cat back? | 找你们的猫呢 |
[08:32] | It’s not a cat, it’s a chinchilla! | 不是猫 是栗鼠 |
[08:34] | Anything that’s not a dog is a cat to me. | 对我来说除了狗 其它都是猫 |
[08:35] | We’ll owe you. You name it. Anything, anytime. | 我们答应你随便一个要求 随时都行 |
[08:38] | What if I want Tina to kiss a dirty flip-flop | 如果我说要蒂娜在星期二凌晨三点 |
[08:39] | at 3:00 a.m. on a Tuesday? | 亲一只发臭的夹脚拖呢 |
[08:40] | – Let’s not go crazy… – Of course. Yes. That. | -还是不要这么过… -完全可以 |
[08:42] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:43] | I’m gonna think of something good to make Tina do later | 我还是再好好考虑一下给蒂娜的任务 |
[08:45] | when I’m feeling really bad about myself. | 等我心情不好的时候用 |
[08:47] | But we’ve got a deal. | 不过就先这么说定了 |
[08:48] | That’s a lot of technology. | 高科技都用上了 |
[08:50] | We get it. You have e-mail. | 不就是有邮箱吗 我们晓得 |
[08:52] | I’m using social media | 我是在用社交媒体 |
[08:53] | to triangulate Jonas’s whereabouts. Look. | 缩小乔纳斯的范围 看 |
[08:56] | Jonas is friends with David Schnabel, who just tweeted | 乔纳斯是大卫·施纳贝尔的朋友 |
[08:58] | at Vanessa Jackson | 而他刚发推文艾特温妮莎·杰克逊 |
[08:59] | “See you at Casey’s party.” | 说”凯西派对见” |
[09:00] | And according to Leilani LeFelt’s secret blog | 而莉拉尼·勒弗曾在她的秘密博客上说 |
[09:02] | she thinks no one knows about, | 她还以为没人发现她这博客呢 |
[09:03] | Jonas has a huge crash on Vanessa. | 乔纳斯在狂恋温妮莎 |
[09:05] | So that means Jonas is at Casey’s party. Voila. | 也就是说乔纳斯在凯西的派对 搞定 |
[09:08] | All right, troops, wheels up, we’re flying! | 好吧各位 准备好 现在出发 |
[09:10] | I-I don’t think we can go to a high school party, Louise. | 露易丝 我觉得还是不要去高中派对比较好 |
[09:12] | Mom and Dad will kill me. | 爸妈会杀了我的 |
[09:13] | There’ll be high school boys there. | 派对上会有高中男生哦 |
[09:14] | Right. Maybe we can just do a quick pop-in. | 好吧 就进去一会应该没事 |
[09:16] | Oh, wait, you think you’re gonna get into that party? | 等等 你以为自己能进去吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, you are never gonna get in. I wouldn’t even get in, | 你不可能进去的 我都进不去 |
[09:20] | and I’m the hottest girl in eighth grade. | 我还是八年级最漂亮的女生呢 |
[09:22] | You’re in eighth grade? | 原来你上八年级啊 |
[09:23] | I thought you were someone’s mom. | 我还以为你都当妈了呢 |
[09:24] | Trust me, Tammy. | 相信我 苔米 |
[09:25] | Getting in is gonna be the easy part. | 进去是最容易的事 |
[09:27] | I’ve gotten into the teacher’s lounge so many times | 教师休息室我都不知去了多少回了 |
[09:29] | I have my own coffee mug there. | 连自己的咖啡杯都有了 |
[09:31] | It says “I Hate Mondays.” Classic. | 上面印着”我恨星期一” 太经典 |
[09:33] | I’m cashing in my favor. | 我要你们兑现承诺了 |
[09:34] | If you can get me into that party, we’re even. | 如果你能让我进去 我们就扯平 |
[09:36] | Let’s go! Every minute of our life | 别磨叽了 我们的一分钟 |
[09:38] | is five minutes of a chinchilla’s life! | 是栗鼠的五分钟啊 |
[09:42] | Here’s our ticket into this poop show. | 这就是我们进那烂派对的门票了 |
[09:44] | How is trash gonna help us? | 垃圾能有什么用 |
[09:46] | Oh, Wayne. Watch and learn. | 哎 维恩 学着点 |
[09:50] | – Well, someone did. – What? | -有人点了 -你说什么 |
[09:52] | Did you say, “We didn’t order any pizza”? | 你刚是不是说了”我们没点披萨” |
[09:55] | – No. – Well, someone did. | -没有 -有人点了 |
[09:57] | And old man pizza boss is gonna have my ass | 如果我不送的话 |
[09:59] | if I don’t deliver it. | 披萨店那老家伙会找我麻烦的 |
[10:01] | Where’s the bathroom? | 洗手间在哪里 |
[10:02] | – Down that way. – Thanks. | -从那条路过去 -谢了 |
[10:03] | I’ll be out of there in 30 minutes or less. | 我30分钟内就出来 |
[10:06] | Hang on, Atlas. We’re coming, buddy. | 撑住啊 阿特拉斯 我们来了 |
[10:07] | Who’s Atlas? | 阿特拉斯是谁 |
[10:09] | It’s my secret name for Princess Little Piddles. | 那是我给撒尿小公主取的别名 |
[10:11] | Really? I call him Shinobu. | 是吗 我叫它阿忍 |
[10:13] | Princess Little Piddles… | 撒尿小公主 |
[10:14] | it just isn’t right. | 这名字太扯了 |
[10:15] | I know. Fourth graders shouldn’t be in charge of names. | 对吧 不该让四年级学生取名 |
[10:18] | Or sex determination. | 还有决定它的性别 |
[10:20] | He has testicles for God’s sake! | 拜托 它有蛋蛋哎 |
[10:21] | I know! I told them, “Guys, those are testicles!” | 是啊 我告诉他们了那是蛋蛋 |
[10:24] | No one believed me! | 没人信 |
[10:25] | Everyone thought they were butt boobs! | 非说那是屁股蛋 |
[10:28] | I can’t believe that worked. | 真不敢相信竟然成了 |
[10:30] | Well done, Gene. | 干得漂亮 吉恩 |
[10:31] | Are you going to the bathroom? | 你是真的在上厕所吗 |
[10:34] | No? | 我能说不是吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, my God! | 哎哟我去 |
[10:39] | A high school party is no place for a small animal! | 高中派对怎么会有小动物的容身之处 |
[10:42] | They’re probably playing Spin the Chinchilla | 他们没准正在用它 |
[10:43] | with him right now! | 玩”旋转栗鼠”呢 |
[10:44] | Let’s just focus here. | 专注一点 |
[10:46] | If you were a teenager with a chinchilla, | 如果你是带着栗鼠的青少年 |
[10:47] | where would you be? | 你会在哪儿 |
[10:48] | Chinchilla-con. | 栗鼠动漫大会 |
[10:49] | So this is our first high school party. | 这是我们第一次参加高中派对 |
[10:51] | Let’s savor this moment. | 用心感受这一刻 |
[10:53] | High school boys’ butts are higher up, I’m noticing. | 我发现高中男生的屁股都高一些 |
[10:55] | Okay, incoming teen dream, two o’clock… | 帅哥接近预告 两点钟方向 |
[10:57] | if I’m using that term correctly, which I don’t know, | 不知道准确不 |
[10:59] | because I actually can’t tell time on those round clocks. | 因为我不太会看指针表 |
[11:01] | Ring the flirt alarm, here I go. | 调情模式开启 走你 |
[11:03] | Yeah, it’s just like ding-dong, ring-a-ding, | 叮铃铃 叮铃铃 |
[11:05] | let this rip. | 爆发吧小宇宙 |
[11:06] | Hey, what grade are you guys in? | 你们几个是几年级的 |
[11:11] | Forget it. Bye. | 算了吧 拜拜 |
[11:12] | I can’t feel my arms! I can’t move! | 我感觉不到我的胳膊了 我动不了了 |
[11:14] | Oh, God, he was taller than my dad! | 天呐 他比我爸还高 |
[11:16] | Oh, God, another one’s coming! | 天呐 又有个人来了 |
[11:21] | On the Internet, you can be whoever you want, | 在网上 你可以成为任何人 |
[11:23] | and no one will ever know. | 没人会知道的 |
[11:24] | Where does the word “Modem” Come from? | “调制调解器”这个词是怎么来的 |
[11:26] | Should we get this one wrong? | 要故意答错吗 |
[11:27] | Just to not look suspicious? | 以免显得太可疑 |
[11:29] | No. We know this one. | 不 我们知道这个 |
[11:30] | We don’t know it… we’re cheating. | 我们不知道 我们这是作弊 |
[11:31] | Well, now we know it, | 现在我们知道了 |
[11:32] | – and we’re not getting it wrong. – Okay. | -我们不会错了 -好吧 |
[11:34] | You know the answer, DILFs? | 你知道答案吗 熟男联盟 |
[11:36] | Old Kevin? Because we do. | 凯文老爹呢 我们知道哦 |
[11:40] | – Lin. – What? | -琳 -怎么了 |
[11:40] | – What is that? – It’s a modem. | -你在干嘛 -我在学猫啊 |
[11:42] | I’m making modem noises at them. | 我在对他们学猫叫 |
[11:43] | It-it’s more like this. | 这 这样更像 |
[11:49] | Okay, good modem noises, | 好了 猫叫的真好 |
[11:51] | Date Nights of the Round Table. | 圆桌约会二人组 |
[11:52] | Now back to the questions. | 回到问题 |
[11:56] | Okay, okay! | 够了 够了 |
[11:57] | – Tina. – What? | -蒂娜 -怎么了 |
[11:58] | I have to fart. | 我想放屁了 |
[12:00] | It’s a fear fart. I… I can’t hold it. | 害怕的屁 我…我忍不了了 |
[12:02] | Tammy, no! You can’t fart at a high school party. | 苔米 不 你不能在高校派对上放屁 |
[12:04] | I know that! Don’t you think I know that?! | 我知道 你以为我不知道吗 |
[12:06] | Okay, I’m gonna fix this, honey. | 好吧 交给我吧 亲爱的 |
[12:07] | Can you hold it real tight | 你能紧紧地忍住 |
[12:08] | until I get you to a window? | 直到我把你搬到窗户边吗 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna pick you up now. | 我现在就把你抬过去 |
[12:10] | Gentle. | 轻点 |
[12:11] | Don’t squeeze. | 别挤我 |
[12:13] | Excuse us. Coming through. | 不好意思 让一让 |
[12:14] | Just a couple of normal teenagers partying. | 只是两个正常的青少年在享受派对 |
[12:17] | Hi. How are you? | 你好 最近好吗 |
[12:18] | – How are you doing? – Go, go. | -最近过的好吗 -放吧 放吧 |
[12:21] | Tina, you literally just saved my life. | 蒂娜 你真的救了我一命 |
[12:24] | I am not gonna forget this until the day I die. | 我至死都不会忘记的 |
[12:27] | – That’s so… – Oh, my God, this girl farted! | -那真是 -天呐 这妹子放屁了 |
[12:28] | – Right here, over here! – What? | -在这 就在这 -什么 |
[12:30] | I’m kidding, I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开个玩笑 开个玩笑 |
[12:31] | Nobody’s listening to us. | 没人听到我们 |
[12:32] | Jonas… bingo. | 乔纳斯 找到你了 |
[12:34] | Knock-knock. | 敲敲门 |
[12:35] | Who’s there? you guys. | 是谁啊 你们啊 |
[12:37] | You guys who? | 你们是谁啊 |
[12:38] | That’s right, you’re not supposed to be here. | 对了 你们不能来这儿的 |
[12:40] | Give us the chinchilla, Jonas. | 把我们的栗鼠还回来 乔纳斯 |
[12:42] | It’s ours. | 那是我们的 |
[12:43] | It’s the fourth-grade class pet, for crying out loud. | 你难道不知道它是四年级的班级宠物么 |
[12:45] | What? Oh, well, sorry, I didn’t know that. | 什么 好吧 抱歉 我不知道 |
[12:48] | I thought he was a gremlin, and I was like, | 我以为他是小精灵呢 我当时还想 |
[12:49] | “What? Gremlins are real?” | “我去 小精灵是真的吗” |
[12:51] | – Anyway, I gave him to Vanessa. – What?! What?! | -总之 我把它送给温妮莎了 -什么 |
[12:53] | Where’s Vanessa? | 温妮莎在哪儿 |
[12:54] | She took it, went off with some of her friends, | 她带着它 和几个朋友走了 |
[12:56] | and they were like, “Girls only, except these three guys.” | 她们说 “仅限女生 除了这三个” |
[13:00] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:01] | They were talking about going roller-skating. | 他们好像说是要滑旱冰 |
[13:03] | Wherever you do that. | 滑旱冰都去哪儿 |
[13:04] | The roller rink, maybe? | 溜冰场吗 难道是 |
[13:05] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[13:06] | Oh, I’m gonna slap you. | 我要扇你了 |
[13:08] | What? | 什么 |
[13:09] | My moneymaker! | 人家靠脸吃饭的 |
[13:10] | Here, let me see that for a second. | 来 让我看一下 |
[13:13] | Oh, you found Jonas. | 你们找到乔纳斯了 |
[13:14] | Hi, Jonas. | 你好 乔纳斯 |
[13:17] | You, girl. | 是你啊 妹子 |
[13:19] | I was afraid you wouldn’t remember me. | 我以为你不记得了呢 |
[13:20] | Does this mean we got the chinchilla back? | 是不是意味着栗鼠找到了 |
[13:22] | Because Mom and Dad could be home any minute. | 老妈老爸随时可能到家 |
[13:24] | No. Jonas gave him away, | 没有 乔纳斯送人了 |
[13:25] | and now he’s at a roller rink. | 他现在在溜冰场呢 |
[13:28] | Jonas, what does Vanessa look like? | 乔纳斯 温妮莎长什么样 |
[13:30] | I don’t know. She has hair and pants. | 我不知道 她有头发 穿了裤子 |
[13:33] | Great description… you should work for the FBI. | 描述的真好 你应该给联邦调查局工作 |
[13:35] | Listen, you’re coming with us to point out who she is. | 听着 你要跟我们一起去指认她 |
[13:37] | Why would I do that? | 为什么我要这么做 |
[13:39] | You guys belong together. | 你俩应该在一起 |
[13:40] | You have the thing, she has her thing. | 你这样 她那样 |
[13:42] | Yeah, it’s the opposite of “Opposites attract.” | 是啊 同性也相吸的 |
[13:44] | This is Jonas time. | 该你乔纳斯上场了 |
[13:46] | This is what you’ve been training for. | 你就是为了这一刻而存在的 |
[13:47] | You got to go with us. | 你必须和我们一起去 |
[13:48] | Oh, my God. Let’s go! | 天呐 走起吧 |
[13:50] | I’m coming, Shinobu. | 我来了 阿忍 |
[13:52] | I’m coming, Atlas. | 我来了 阿特拉斯 |
[13:53] | I’m coming, roller rink snack bar hot dogs! | 我来了 滑冰场小卖部的热狗 |
[13:58] | All right, there’s the rink. | 好了 到溜冰场了 |
[13:59] | Let’s go get our chinchilla. | 我们去救回我们的栗鼠吧 |
[14:01] | Oh, God, you don’t think | 天呐 你说他们那里 |
[14:02] | they have strobe lights in there, do you? | 不会有闪光灯吧 对不对 |
[14:03] | Probably. Why? | 也许吧 怎么了 |
[14:05] | Strobe lights give him seizures. | 他看见闪光灯会抽筋的 |
[14:06] | Oh, right, the strobe light incident. | 对了 闪光灯事件 |
[14:08] | Why did Alfonz bring a strobe light to show and tell? | 阿方索干嘛带闪光灯去展示讲述活动课 |
[14:12] | ’cause his grandfather invented it. | 因为那是他爷爷发明的 |
[14:14] | Oh, my God, is that Teddy again? | 天呐 难道又是泰迪吗 |
[14:17] | Pad thai is not good driving food. | 泰式炒河粉真不适合开车吃 |
[14:19] | Everyone freeze! | 大家不许动 |
[14:20] | Why are we freezing? | 我们为什么不动 |
[14:21] | If we don’t move, he can’t see us. | 我们不动 他就看不见了 |
[14:23] | – Is that true? – Maybe. | -真的吗 -也许 |
[14:24] | Hold your breath! | 摒住呼吸 |
[14:26] | Oh, shoot, I just remembered | 完蛋 我刚想起来 |
[14:27] | I’m allergic to peanuts. | 我对花生过敏 |
[14:29] | I’ll be all right. I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 我会没事的 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God, it worked. | 天呐 真起作用了 |
[14:33] | Tina’s a wizard. | 蒂娜简直是个巫师 |
[14:34] | Do something else. | 做点别的吧 |
[14:34] | Make a jean jacket appear on me. | 给我变一件牛仔夹克 |
[14:36] | Jean jacket! | 吉恩夹克[“牛仔”与”吉恩”同音] |
[14:39] | It’s time for the final round. | 现在是最后一轮了 |
[14:40] | And incredibly, the seemingly dimwitted Date Nighters | 难以相信 看起来蠢兮兮的约会二人组 |
[14:43] | have rocketed into first place. | 飞速冲到了第一名 |
[14:44] | Yeah, Date Nighters! | 约会二人组万岁 |
[14:46] | We’re smart, and cute! | 我们聪明又可爱 |
[14:48] | Cuter than the DILFs! | 比熟男联盟更可爱 |
[14:50] | All right, okay, settle down. Question one: | 好了 安静点 第一个问题 |
[14:52] | I’ve never been a carpenter or on a boat, | 我没做过木工也没上过船 |
[14:54] | but Kurt Russell did both | 但库尔特·拉塞尔在1987年 |
[14:55] | in what 1987 movie? | 哪部电影里把两件事都做了 |
[14:56] | Lin, where’s the answer sheet? | 琳 答案呢 |
[14:58] | Oh, no, it fell. | 不 掉了 |
[15:00] | Oh, God, get it, Lin. You’re closer. | 天呐 捡回来 琳 离你更近 |
[15:02] | Shh, I got it, I got it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:03] | I dropped some hummus. | 哎呀呀 我掉了点豆泥 |
[15:05] | Hello, just getting that hummus there. | 你好 我就来捡那豆泥的 |
[15:07] | – Okay. – We love hummus. | -好吧 -我们爱豆泥 |
[15:09] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:10] | – What? – That’s an answer sheet. | -什么 -那是答案 |
[15:12] | – Nah. – Uh, yeah, definitely. | -不 -是的 肯定是 |
[15:13] | – No. No, no. – You were cheating, you’re cheating. | -不不不 -你们作弊 你们作弊 |
[15:14] | – Cheaters! – No one’s cheating. | -骗子 -没人作弊 |
[15:16] | – No. – Total cheaters! | -不 -大骗子 |
[15:17] | Full-on cheaters! | 彻头彻尾的骗子 |
[15:19] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 实话告诉你 |
[15:20] | We were cheating. | 我们就是作弊了 |
[15:21] | I took my wife here on date. | 我带我老婆来约会 |
[15:23] | We have about three of these a year. | 我们一年就约会三次 |
[15:25] | In a good year. | 过得好的时候 |
[15:26] | And I brought her to bar trivia. | 我带她来到这个冷知识轰趴 |
[15:27] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[15:28] | And you didn’t help, Dave. | 你是帮凶 戴夫 |
[15:29] | You made us feel stupid, | 你让我们觉得自己很蠢 |
[15:30] | just because we didn’t know the answers | 就因为我们不知道 |
[15:33] | to any of the questions. | 任何问题的答案 |
[15:34] | I know that was fun for Kevin. | 我知道这对凯文来说很好笑 |
[15:36] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:37] | But my wife found a way | 但我老婆找到个办法 |
[15:38] | to make this date night fun, and, damn it, | 让今晚变得有趣 可是 妈的 |
[15:40] | I’m not sorry about that. | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[15:42] | So sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[15:43] | You’re out of here! Deborah! | 你俩给我出去 黛博拉 |
[15:45] | No, it… | 不 它 |
[15:46] | Hands off, Deborah. | 手拿开 黛博拉 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry, Lin. | 抱歉 琳 |
[15:51] | That was, | 那真是 |
[15:56] | – worth it. – Hot one. | -值了 -好激烈 |
[15:58] | Next date night, let’s cheat at karaoke. | 下次约会夜 我们去KTV作弊 |
[16:01] | All right, Jonas, | 好了 乔纳斯 |
[16:02] | where’s Vanessa? | 温妮莎在哪 |
[16:03] | Where’s my chinchilla? | 我的栗鼠在哪 |
[16:04] | Our chinchilla. | 我们的栗鼠 |
[16:05] | Okay, Vanessa, love of my life. | 温妮莎 我此生挚爱 |
[16:07] | Let’s see. There she is! | 我们来找找 她在那呢 |
[16:11] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快上 快上 |
[16:12] | Time to roll my way into Vanessa’s heart. | 该我滑进温妮莎心里了 |
[16:14] | Vanessa, where’s the chinchilla? | 温妮莎 栗鼠呢 |
[16:16] | – What? – Princess Little Piddles! | -啥 -撒尿小公主 |
[16:18] | What’s “Piddles”? | 撒尿啥 |
[16:19] | He’s our class pet. | 我们的班级宠物 |
[16:20] | Oh, I’m sorry, little kids, | 对不起 小朋友们 |
[16:22] | but that security guard | 那个保安 |
[16:23] | offered me 40 bucks for it. | 出40块跟我买 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God! How could you? | 天呐 你怎么能那样 |
[16:26] | It was easy. | 很容易啊 |
[16:27] | He was like, “Here’s $40.” | 他说 “给 40块” |
[16:29] | And I was like, “Here you go.” | 然后我说 “拿走吧” |
[16:31] | Come on! | 我们走吧 |
[16:32] | Oh, Vanessa, that kid Jonas likes you, | 温妮莎 那个叫乔纳斯的娃喜欢你 |
[16:34] | and you should give him a chance. Or not. | 你应该给他一次机会 不给也行 |
[16:35] | – Your call. – What? I can’t hear you. | -随便你 -啥 我听不清 |
[16:37] | The music’s too loud. I got to skate. | 音乐太大声了 我回去滑冰了 |
[16:39] | Hey, Vanessa! | 温妮莎 |
[16:40] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[16:41] | – Hey, sir? – Yeah. | -先生 -什么 |
[16:43] | Can you push me towards that girl over there? | 你能把我往那女孩那儿推一把吗 |
[16:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | He touched my butt. | 他摸我屁股 |
[16:47] | Excuse me, hi. | 打扰了 你好 |
[16:48] | That thing you paid $40 for, it’s ours. | 你花40块买的那玩意儿 是我们的 |
[16:51] | You guys smoke weed? | 你们也抽大麻 |
[16:52] | No, the chinchilla you paid $40 for. | 不是 你花40块买的那只栗鼠 |
[16:55] | What? No, no, no. | 啥 不不不 |
[16:56] | That’s gonna be a present for my landlord. | 那是我要送给房东的礼物 |
[16:58] | I’m a little short on rent this month. | 我这个月的房租还差点 |
[17:00] | Why didn’t you give him the $40? | 你为啥不把那40块给他 |
[17:02] | Hey, you’re a smart kid. | 你真聪明 |
[17:04] | – Where were you five minutes ago? – Over there. | -你五分钟前在哪儿 -那边 |
[17:06] | Sorry, buddy, but the chinchilla already belongs | 抱歉了 伙计 栗鼠已经是 |
[17:08] | to Miss Labonz’s fourth-grade class. | 勒邦姿老师四年级班的财产了 |
[17:11] | I guess I have to do the right thing. | 看来我只能从了 |
[17:14] | You have 40 bucks? | 你有40块吗 |
[17:15] | We can write you a check. Do you have a check? | 我们可以给你写张支票 你有支票吗 |
[17:17] | I do. | 我有 |
[17:19] | What? | 咋了 |
[17:19] | Okay, if you were a chinchilla, | 如果你是一只栗鼠 |
[17:21] | and you were a rascally little son of a bitch | 一只不愿乖乖呆在盒子里的 |
[17:24] | that wouldn’t stay in a box, where would you be? | 小杂种 你会去哪儿 |
[17:26] | – No! – Damn it! | -不 -该死 |
[17:27] | – Here, Shinobu. – Here, thingy. | -阿忍 过来 -老鼠 出来 |
[17:28] | – Atlas, Atlas. – Here, thingy, thingy. | -阿特拉斯 阿特拉斯 -老鼠老鼠 |
[17:30] | – Javier. – Shinobu. | -哈维尔 -阿忍 |
[17:31] | – Where are you? – Oh, wait, is that him? | -你去哪儿了 -等下 那个是他吗 |
[17:33] | Or is that a loose furry skate? | 还是一只松垮垮毛茸茸的滑冰鞋 |
[17:35] | He’s gonna get killed out there! | 他在那儿会被压死的 |
[17:37] | Look out, coming through! | 看路 借过 |
[17:38] | Move it, people, move it! | 闪开 闪开 |
[17:46] | You know what that means. | 是的 各位 |
[17:47] | Time for The Whip! | 大鞭时间到啦 |
[18:02] | Hang on, Shinobu! | 坚持住 阿忍 |
[18:08] | I’ll protect you, Atlas! | 我来保护你 阿特拉斯 |
[18:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:13] | I’m okay. | 还好 |
[18:17] | Let’s get out of here, quick. Go, go, go! | 我们快走 快 走走走 |
[18:20] | We have a vomit situation. | 看来有人转吐了呢 |
[18:22] | Look out, skaters, | 要小心咯 滑手们 |
[18:23] | the floor gets slippery when wet. | 地板一湿就可滑了 |
[18:26] | Vanessa! | 温妮莎 |
[18:27] | No! | 不 |
[18:28] | Oh, gross! | 好恶心 |
[18:30] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:31] | I like her less now. | 我现在没那么喜欢她了 |
[18:33] | Please let Mom and Dad not be home. | 拜托让老爸老妈还没回家 |
[18:34] | Please let Mom and Dad not be home. | 拜托让老爸老妈还没回家 |
[18:35] | Please let Mom and Dad not be home. | 拜托让老爸老妈还没回家 |
[18:37] | Mom? Dad? | 爸 妈 |
[18:39] | Oh, thank God, they’re not home. | 谢天谢地 他们还没回 |
[18:40] | Well, Wayne, we did it. | 维恩 我们做到了 |
[18:42] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[18:42] | You were great out there on the rink. | 你在冰场上表现得很勇敢 |
[18:44] | – You came through, big-time. – You, too. | -你成功了 大获成功 -你也是 |
[18:46] | So I’ll hold Atlas | 那么 我来抱着阿特拉斯 |
[18:47] | while you go collect his things. | 你去收拾他的东西 |
[18:48] | Oh, my God, after all we just went through to get him back, | 我天 我们为了找回他经历了这么多 |
[18:51] | you’re still acting like this? | 到头来你还这幅德行 |
[18:52] | You still want to take him home? | 还要把他带回家吗 |
[18:54] | Don’t forget his water bottle. | 别忘了拿他的水壶 |
[18:55] | And, hurry, ’cause if he’s gonna get a story tonight, | 动作快点 今天晚上该给他讲故事的 |
[18:57] | I have to get him home soon. | 我得赶紧带他回家 |
[18:58] | You know what, why don’t we just let him choose | 这样好了 我们让他自己选择 |
[19:00] | who he wants to stay with? | 他想跟谁呆在一起 |
[19:02] | I’ve cared for him every weekend for a year, | 这一年来我每周都照顾他 |
[19:04] | so I think I know who he’s gonna pick. | 我很确信他会选谁 |
[19:06] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[19:07] | You stand there, I’ll stand here, | 你站那边 我站这边 |
[19:09] | Put him down in the middle, Tina. | 蒂娜 把他放在中间 |
[19:10] | – Okay. – Come to Wayne, Atlas. | -好吧 -快到维恩这来 阿特拉斯 |
[19:12] | – Come here. Shinobu. – Come on, come to Wayne. | -过来 阿忍 -来 到维恩这来 |
[19:13] | Come here, baby. | 快来 宝贝儿 |
[19:14] | Come on, Atlas. Atlas. | 过来 阿特拉斯 |
[19:15] | Come here, come, come, come. | 快来 来来来 |
[19:20] | Yes! | 欧耶 |
[19:20] | Take that, Wayne. | 看见没 维恩 |
[19:21] | He loves me, not you. | 他喜欢的是我 不是你 |
[19:23] | He’s sick of your boring rules! | 他受够你那些无聊的规则了 |
[19:26] | Okay, he’s made his choice. | 好吧 他自己做了选择 |
[19:28] | Well, I guess I’ll get going. | 那我就回家了 |
[19:30] | Have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[19:31] | Don’t you want to say good-bye to Shinobu? | 你不想和阿忍道个别吗 |
[19:33] | Oh, no, I’ll… I’ll see you Monday. | 不了 我 我们周一见 |
[19:37] | That didn’t feel as great as I thought it would. | 感觉没我想象的好呢 |
[19:39] | I mean, it still feels great, | 当然 还是很爽的 |
[19:41] | but just not as great. | 只是没那么爽 |
[19:43] | My theory is that Wayne is really sad | 我看是你让维恩以为 |
[19:45] | because you made him think the chinchilla doesn’t love him. | 栗鼠不爱他 让他伤心了 |
[19:47] | Why don’t we all go get in bed really fast, | 我们何不迅速上床 |
[19:49] | and think about whether Gene is right. Go, go, go! | 躺在床上琢磨吉恩的话对不对呢 快快快 |
[19:51] | Hi. Why did some kid just run out of here crying? | 嗨 为啥有个小孩哭着从我们家跑出去了 |
[19:54] | There’s always kids running out of here crying. | 总是有小孩从我家哭着跑出去 |
[19:56] | – What are you still doing up? – Oh, hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. | -你还不睡在干嘛 -嗨老爸 嗨老爸 |
[19:58] | We weren’t out or anything. | 我们绝对没出去 |
[19:59] | – We were home all night. – Okay. | -我们整晚都在家 -好吧 |
[20:00] | You saying that makes me think you maybe… | 可你这样一说反而让我觉得是不是… |
[20:02] | Hey, you know what, this one’s on me. | 算了 这次算在我头上 |
[20:03] | You don’t even have to pay me. | 你们不用付我工资了 |
[20:04] | High school party? What? | 高中生派对 什么东西 |
[20:06] | W-Wait, hold on a second. | 等 等下 |
[20:07] | What’s wrong with Louise? | 露易丝咋了 |
[20:08] | Louise, honey, you okay? | 露易丝 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[20:11] | I think I need a ride somewhere. | 我想我需要去个地方 |
[20:13] | No. | 不 |
[20:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[20:15] | Hey, so after you left, | 嗨 你走以后 |
[20:17] | Shinobu seemed real down and kind of off. | 阿忍就变得很沮丧 没精神 |
[20:20] | He wasn’t sneezing or anything, | 他不打喷嚏了 |
[20:22] | like, not a single seizure. | 也不抽抽了 |
[20:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:25] | Anyway, I guess maybe he missed you. | 所以呢 我想他是想你了 |
[20:27] | – He did? – I just don’t think | -真的吗 -我觉得 |
[20:28] | he’s gonna be happy at our place. | 他在我家是不会过得开心的 |
[20:30] | Plus, my dad’s simple and doesn’t know his own strength. | 再说 我爸头脑简单 掌握不好力道 |
[20:33] | Oh, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[20:34] | I mean, your dad looks like he’d sit on anything. | 你爸一看就是那种见东西就坐的人 |
[20:36] | Oh, he has. | 他的确啥都坐过 |
[20:37] | I’m right here. | 我人就在这儿 |
[20:38] | So you better just take him. | 所以还是你来照顾他吧 |
[20:39] | I don’t think he even likes me. | 我觉得他根本不喜欢我 |
[20:42] | Stop it, play along. | 别闹 配合点 |
[20:44] | Tell me how it goes on Monday, will you? | 周一告诉我他情况如何 好吗 |
[20:45] | Okay, thanks, bye. | 好的 谢了 拜 |
[20:47] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:48] | That was nice, Louise. | 不错啊 露易丝 |
[20:49] | That was really, really sweet. | 真的很贴心呢 |
[20:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:52] | You know, me and your mom cheated at trivia tonight. | 我和你老妈今晚在冷知识轰趴上作弊了 |
[20:55] | – Really? – Yup. Impressed? | -真的吗 -是不是很屌 |
[20:57] | What’s wrong with you? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[20:58] | You took her to trivia? | 干嘛带她去冷知识轰趴 |
[20:59] | Sounds like you cheated Mom out of a date. | 感觉你唬弄了老妈一个约会 |
[21:01] | There’s my girl. | 这才是我的露易丝 |
[21:02] | *Date night tonight* | *今晚是约会之夜* |
[21:04] | *Gonna go out, get some food * | *出门享用晚餐* |
[21:06] | *Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit* | *喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们* |
[21:11] | *Date night tonight, yeah * | *约会之夜* |
[21:14] | *Gonna go out, get some food * | *出门享用晚餐* |
[21:16] | *Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit * | *喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们* |
[21:23] | *Gonna go out, get some food * | *出门享用晚餐* |
[21:26] | *Have a few drinks, forget we have kids for a little bit * | *喝点小酒 暂时忘记孩子们* |
[21:29] | *It’s just what we do * | *这就是我们* |
[21:30] | *Date night, date night, date night * | *约会之夜* |
[21:34] | *Gonna go out…* | *出门* |