时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | 裤子里没有蚂蚁[俗语”裤子里有蚂蚁”形容人焦虑或激动] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:37] | Hey, this stool is making a new sound when I spin on it. | 这座椅被我转出了一种新声音 |
[00:40] | It’s somewhere right between seal the animal | 介于动物海豹 |
[00:42] | and Seal the amazing singer. | 和歌手海豹[英国R&B歌手]的声音之间 |
[00:46] | I’d buy that stool’s album. | 我会买这椅子的专辑 |
[00:49] | No having fun. You kids are grounded. | 不许取乐 你们还在禁足中 |
[00:51] | Here’s something fun. | 我有件有趣的事 |
[00:52] | I need someone to run the old grease out to the Dumpster. | 我需要有人去帮我把老油倒了 |
[00:54] | Don’t talk about Mom that way. | 别那样说老妈 |
[00:56] | Mom, are you still mad? | 老妈 你还在生气吗 |
[00:57] | You grounded us four hours ago. | 你都关我们四小时的禁闭了 |
[00:58] | We’ve grown so much since then. | 我们现在比那时成熟好多了 |
[01:00] | Yes. I’m still mad. | 是的 我还在生气 |
[01:01] | And I’m gonna be mad about it forever. | 而且我会一直生气下去 |
[01:03] | But it’s the weekend. | 但今天是周末啊 |
[01:04] | Everybody’s supposed to go to Bernie’s! | 今天该去伯尼家的[连锁零售商店] |
[01:06] | – Come on, Lin. I-I know you… – No! | -好啦 琳 我知道你 -不行 |
[01:08] | – Can I just… – Not talking about it. | -我能 -不想谈 |
[01:09] | – L-Lin. – Ever. | -琳 -永远不谈 |
[01:12] | Here comes Aunt Gayle. | 盖尔姨妈来了 |
[01:13] | And I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这么说挺扯淡 |
[01:14] | but she looks like she’s crying. | 但她看起来好像在哭哎 |
[01:16] | Oh, God. She can’t just stop by, can she? | 天哪 她不会进来吧 |
[01:18] | Why don’t we have a panic room? | 咱们应该备一间避难室 |
[01:20] | Well, my life is ruined. | 我的人生完了 |
[01:24] | – Oh, God. – What’s wrong? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[01:26] | Oh, Linda, you remember that guy I met on Cat Chat? | 琳达 还记得我在猫吧遇到的那个人吗 |
[01:30] | – Stacy? – Yeah… | -叫史黛西那个 -记得 |
[01:32] | Wait, men can be named Stacy? | 等等 男人也能叫史黛西么 |
[01:34] | I love America! | 我爱美国 |
[01:36] | Well, we were supposed to go see Yarnival… | 我们本来要去猫戏团的 |
[01:38] | it’s like Cirque du Soleil but with cats… | 有点像太阳马戏团 但表演的都是猫 |
[01:41] | and then he canceled. | 结果他取消计划了 |
[01:42] | So I guess I’ll take Bob. | 那我只能带上鲍勃了 |
[01:45] | No. No, no, no. No. J… No. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[01:47] | I’ll go with you, Aunt Gayle. | 我和你去 盖尔姨妈 |
[01:48] | We’ve been meaning to hang out for ages | 我们早就该培养培养感情了 |
[01:49] | but couldn’t make our calendars work, remember? | 但一直没能抽出时间 对吧 |
[01:51] | No, take me! I yearn for yarn. | 不 带上我吧 我超想看猫戏团 |
[01:53] | Please, Gayle! I need to breathe outside air! | 拜托了 盖尔 我需要呼吸外面的空气 |
[01:56] | I need to touch the wind! | 我需要触摸到风 |
[01:58] | You guys really want to hang out with me. | 你们还真是很想和我一起玩呢 |
[02:01] | They only want to go ’cause they’re grounded. | 那是因为他们被我关禁闭了 |
[02:03] | Why are they grounded? | 他们为什么被关了禁闭 |
[02:04] | No reason! I just felt like it. | 没有理由 看我心情 |
[02:06] | They’re not allowed to go. | 他们不能出去 |
[02:07] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:09] | I’ll go by myself. That’s okay. | 我自己去 没关系的 |
[02:11] | I can use the empty seat next to me | 等我孤零零死掉的时候 |
[02:13] | to slump into when I die alone! | 还可以倒在旁边的椅子上 |
[02:18] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | One of them can go. | 你可以带走一个 |
[02:20] | I don’t care which one. | 带哪个随便你 |
[02:21] | They’re all equally terrible. | 他们每个都很讨厌 |
[02:24] | Hold up there. | 等一等 |
[02:25] | You have to let us compete for it. | 你得让我们用比赛决胜负 |
[02:27] | To the death. | 赌上性命 |
[02:28] | No. No death, Louise. | 不 不要提死 露易丝 |
[02:30] | Or we could, I don’t know, maybe go by, | 或者我们可以 |
[02:32] | who has the biggest ding dong. | 比谁的小鸡鸡最大 |
[02:34] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[02:35] | No. I’ll tell you what you’re gonna do. | 不 我来告诉你们比什么 |
[02:37] | You’re gonna do something you hate. | 比你们讨厌做的事 |
[02:38] | – Let me see. What do you hate? – Nachos? | -我想想 你们讨厌什么呢 -玉米片 |
[02:40] | Homework. That’s what you’re gonna do. | 家庭作业 就它了 |
[02:42] | You’re gonna do math. | 做数学题 |
[02:43] | Or we could write essays. | 我们可以写作文 |
[02:45] | – How dare you. – Never! | -你竟敢 -想都别想 |
[02:47] | What a great idea, Tina. I love it. | 多棒的主意呀 蒂娜 我喜欢 |
[02:49] | Since I’m the one with the tickets, | 鉴于票在我手里 |
[02:50] | I want the essays to be about me! | 我希望作文的主题是我 |
[02:53] | I want action, adventure, love, drama. | 我想要动作 冒险 爱情 戏剧 |
[02:57] | And Scott Bakula. | 还有斯科特·巴库拉[美国演员] |
[02:58] | – Oh, God. – All right, you heard the lady. | -天哪 -好啦 你们听到姨妈的话了 |
[03:00] | Your time starts… now! | 现在 开始 |
[03:04] | And time. Pencils down. | 时间到 停笔 |
[03:06] | Okay, who’s up? Who’s gonna read? | 好吧 谁先来 谁来念 |
[03:08] | I’ll go first because I have the biggest ding dong! | 我先来 因为我鸡鸡最大 |
[03:10] | – Gene. – My story is called | -吉恩 -我的故事名叫 |
[03:13] | “The Ballad of Gayle and Jo Gene.” | “盖尔与乔·吉恩之歌” |
[03:15] | And I hope you brought your hankies and some toilet paper, | 听时请准备手帕和厕纸 |
[03:17] | ’cause there’s not gonna be a dry eye or butt in the house. | 因为本故事要么催人泪下 要么全程尿点 |
[03:20] | The place: Nashville, Tennessee. | 故事发生在 田纳西州的那什维尔 |
[03:22] | It was a hot, sweaty night, and the patrons | 这是一个闷热的夜晚 |
[03:24] | at the Fiddle of the Road Saloon | 旅途之琴酒吧的常客们 |
[03:26] | couldn’t wait to hear their favorite act, | 都迫不及待地要听他们最爱的 |
[03:28] | Lindette and Jo Gene. | 琳戴特和乔·吉恩的演出 |
[03:30] | They had the glitz and glam to make you say, “Hot damn!” | 他们光彩耀人 让你忍不住大喊”太棒啦” |
[03:36] | Lana loves a llama, but the llama loves pajamas. | 拉娜喜欢大羊驼 但大羊驼喜欢睡衣 |
[03:39] | Y’all sound great, Lindette. | 你会唱得很好的 琳戴特 |
[03:41] | I better. | 我必须唱好 |
[03:41] | Lou Belchera is here, | 卢·贝尔彻拉坐在台下呢 |
[03:43] | the big fancy Hollywood singing agent. | 她是好莱坞最棒的歌手经纪人 |
[03:45] | So don’t screw it up for me. | 所以千万别给我搞砸了 |
[03:49] | A-one, a-two, a-one, two, three, four. | 一 二 一 二 三 四 |
[03:51] | *Oh, the sheriff had a piggy * | *州长有一头小猪* |
[03:55] | *And he was mighty mad * | *神经不正常* |
[03:56] | *He saw me a-coming and my wiener he did grab * | *他看到我来 一口叼走了我的香肠* |
[04:00] | *Now I can’t quit cryin’ and life just ain’t no fun * | *我放声大哭 感觉人生毫无意义* |
[04:02] | *’Cause a fat dog ate my hot dog * | *一只肥狗吃了我的热狗* |
[04:04] | *And I got nothin’ but the bun. *Yeehaw! | *除了一块小面包 我一无所有 * |
[04:11] | Hi, kids. | 孩子们 |
[04:11] | I’m Lou Belchera, Hollywood singing agent, | 我是卢·贝尔彻拉 好莱坞歌手经纪人 |
[04:13] | and I’m gonna cut to the chase. | 我就直说吧 |
[04:15] | I like what you did out there. | 我很喜欢你刚才的演出 |
[04:16] | I liked it a lot. And I’d like you to be my client | 非常喜欢 我想让你成为我的签约歌手 |
[04:19] | and compete in the Big Ole Opry sing-off next Friday. | 参加下周五的奥普里歌唱比赛 |
[04:22] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:22] | We say yes! | 我们求之不得 |
[04:24] | No, not you, fumble weed. | 不 不是你 矮冬瓜 |
[04:25] | The tall one with the big yams. | 我是指这位长着一对儿翘臀的高个儿 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry, but we’re a duo. | 不好意思 但我们是二人组 |
[04:28] | No! I’m going solo! | 不 我要单飞了 |
[04:30] | – Wait, what? No. – Yes! | -等等 什么 不行 -行 |
[04:32] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 行 行 行 行 |
[04:33] | *Yes… * | *行* |
[04:35] | But what about me?! | 但是我怎么办 |
[04:37] | What about you? You heard her. | 什么怎么办 你没听她说吗 |
[04:38] | I’m a star. | 我是明星了 |
[04:40] | No, not yet, you aren’t, lady. | 不 你目前还不是 小姐 |
[04:41] | But if you win the big sing-off tomorrow night, | 但如果你赢了明晚的比赛 |
[04:43] | I’ll take you to Hollywood and give you a mansion | 我就会带你去好莱坞 给你一幢公寓 |
[04:45] | and introduce you to, | 并把你介绍给… |
[04:46] | I don’t know, Mr. Scott Bakula? | 斯科特·巴库拉先生好了 |
[04:49] | Yay! Get out of here, Jo Gene. | 太好啦 你出去 乔·吉恩 |
[04:51] | I’m like a rhinestone rainbow | 我现在已经是一颗彩虹莱茵石 |
[04:52] | and you’re like a trunk full of wet boots. | 而你还是一箱臭湿鞋 |
[04:54] | Fine! But I’m taking the rest of the cold cuts! | 好吧 但是我要拿走剩余的冷盘 |
[04:57] | And my sequin tube top! | 还有我的亮片抹胸 |
[04:58] | And my dreams! | 还有我的梦想 |
[04:59] | And the pepperoncinis! | 还有意大利甜椒 |
[05:01] | Take whatever you want, you little pig. | 爱拿什么拿什么吧 你这只头猪 |
[05:02] | And the crudites. | 还有蔬菜色拉 |
[05:04] | Don’t you touch that crudites! | 你敢碰蔬菜色拉 |
[05:05] | It’s mine! | 这是我的 |
[05:09] | Shot of hot fudge with a root beer back. | 一杯热巧克力 加沙士 |
[05:12] | Leave the bottle. | 瓶子留下 |
[05:14] | Tough night, huh? | 今晚不好过 是吧 |
[05:15] | – My singin’ partner up and left me. – Oh, man. | -我的搭档抛下我自己高升了 -天哪 |
[05:18] | My singin’ partner up and left me 15 years ago. | 我搭档15年前就抛下我高升去了 |
[05:22] | But look at me now. I’m doing great! | 那又怎么样 我照样过得有声有色 |
[05:25] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[05:27] | – Oh, God. – Gayle! | -我去 -盖尔 |
[05:28] | Come clean up this throw-up. | 来把这堆吐的弄干净 |
[05:30] | *There’s lipstick on his pickup * | *他的车上有口红* |
[05:35] | *There’s mascara on the wheels * | *方向盘上有睫毛膏* |
[05:39] | *I looked inside the glove box * | *我看了看杂物箱* |
[05:43] | *And I found a red high heel. * | *还有一只红色高跟鞋* |
[05:48] | Well, pinch my loaf. | 我的天呀 |
[05:50] | That girl can sing. | 那姑娘真能唱 |
[05:55] | Those pipes you got sound like | 那歌喉[pipe又可指”水管”] |
[05:57] | they came straight from heaven. | 像天赐一般 |
[05:59] | The bathroom pipes? Sorry they’re clogged. | 厕所水管吗 抱歉又堵了 |
[06:01] | People keep putting tampons down ’em. | 总有人往里面扔卫生巾 |
[06:02] | Even the sinks. | 连水池都有人扔 |
[06:03] | No, no. I meant your pipes. | 不 不 我是说你的歌喉 |
[06:05] | Your singing ones. | 用来唱歌的那个 |
[06:06] | My name’s Jo Gene, | 我叫乔·吉恩 |
[06:07] | and I’m looking for a new singing partner. | 正在寻找新的唱歌搭档 |
[06:09] | I’m not really a singer. | 我不是歌手 |
[06:11] | I’m just a beautiful waitress | 我只是个美丽的服务员 |
[06:12] | who cleans up throw-ups in a bar. | 负责清理酒吧里的呕吐物 |
[06:15] | Not anymore you’re not. | 现在不是了 |
[06:16] | Let’s get you to the all-night Rhinestone Warehouse quick. | 我们先去24小时营业的莱茵石商店吧 |
[06:19] | 奥普里大剧院[美国广播节目Grand Ole Opry的工作室] 比赛当晚 | |
[06:20] | The preposterous ostrich’s legs were monstrous. | 这可笑的鸵鸟有双巨大的脚 |
[06:23] | Sally Struthers’ other brother’s her mother. | 萨利·斯特拉瑟[美国演员]的兄弟是她妈 |
[06:25] | Well, howdy, former pardner. | 怎么样啊 前搭档 |
[06:28] | Wha? What are you doing here, Jo Gene? | 乔·吉恩 你怎么在这儿 |
[06:30] | I came here to win with my new partner! | 我是来和我的新搭档拿冠军的 |
[06:32] | We’ve got this in the bag. | 奖牌已经妥妥地在我们的口袋里了 |
[06:34] | But not this bag I’m holding, | 但不是这个口袋 |
[06:36] | because that has my sandwich in it! | 这里面装的是我的三明治 |
[06:38] | – Get out of here! – Not my eyes! | -滚出去 -别冲着眼睛啊 |
[06:40] | I need them for eye exams! | 我还要测视力呢 |
[06:43] | Hey. Stage girl. | 喂 工作人员 |
[06:44] | – Yes? – I need you to put a rattlesnake | -怎么了 -帮我把响尾蛇 |
[06:46] | into someone’s guitar for me. | 放进某人的吉它里 |
[06:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[06:49] | *I’ll… * | *我要* |
[06:51] | *Trade you these tears for a couple of beers* | *用这些眼泪跟你换几杯啤酒* |
[06:54] | *And this snot for a shot of whiskey… * | *用这些鼻涕换瓶威士忌* |
[06:56] | Oh, she’s good. | 她还真不错 |
[06:58] | Yeah. She’s real good. | 是的 她一直很厉害 |
[07:00] | *…too frisky. * | *太欢愉* |
[07:03] | Let’s hear it for Lindette! | 掌声献给琳戴特 |
[07:05] | Now a brand-new duo. | 下面有请全新的双人组合 |
[07:07] | He used to be Lindette’s partner, | 他曾是琳戴特的搭档 |
[07:08] | and she used to be a waitress who cleaned up throw-ups. | 而她曾是酒吧里清理呕吐物的服务生 |
[07:11] | Let’s give a big Nashville welcome to Gayle and Jo Gene! | 让我们热烈欢迎盖尔和乔·吉恩 |
[07:15] | We call this one “I Won’t Go Solo on You.” | 这首歌名叫”我不愿让你一个人” |
[07:18] | *Well, I got to use the restroom * | *我想要上厕所* |
[07:20] | *But there ain’t a stall for two * | *却没有两人的坑* |
[07:21] | *So squeeze on in and don’t breathe in * | *快挤进来憋住气* |
[07:23] | *’Cause I won’t go solo on you * | *因为我不愿让你一个人* |
[07:27] | I think there’s a snake in my guitar. | 我吉它里好像有条蛇 |
[07:29] | Use it. | 用上它 |
[07:31] | *Well, I’d like to eat spaghetti * | *我想吃意大利面* |
[07:33] | *But you want vindaloo * | *你却想吃咖喱肉* |
[07:34] | *So I’ll leave in a hurry and order some curry * | *于是我马上去点咖喱* |
[07:36] | *’Cause I won’t go solo on you * | *因为我不愿让你一个人* |
[07:38] | *Oh, you and me * | *我和你* |
[07:40] | *We’re together through and through * | *永远不分离* |
[07:43] | *So if you move to China * | *如果你搬去中国* |
[07:46] | *I’ll be right behind ya * | *我也会跟着你* |
[07:48] | *’Cause I won’t go solo on you. * | *因为我不愿让你一个人* |
[07:57] | And the winner is… | 冠军是 |
[07:59] | Gayle and Jo Gene! | 盖尔和乔·吉恩 |
[08:01] | – And that wacky snake! – What? That’s my snake! | -和那条奇怪的蛇 -啥 那是我的蛇啊 |
[08:03] | I should win! Oh, my face! | 冠军应该是我 我的脸 |
[08:05] | So Lou Belchera signed them | 于是卢·贝尔彻拉签了他们 |
[08:07] | and took them to Hollywood, | 带他们去好莱坞 |
[08:08] | where they saw the Hollywood Sign and met Scott Bakula! | 参观了好莱坞标志 还见了斯科特·巴库拉 |
[08:11] | I come to the second “O” In the Hollywood sign | 每当我难过的时候 |
[08:13] | when I’m feeling sad, | 就会来标志的第二个”O”这里 |
[08:14] | but, oh, boy, am I glad I met you. | 不过 遇到你好开心 |
[08:17] | And Lindette ended up married to the old drunk from the bar | 琳戴特最后嫁给了酒吧里那个酒鬼 |
[08:21] | because she was a mean person who liked grounding people | 因为她是个刻薄的人 爱关别人禁闭 |
[08:24] | and going solo. | 还喜欢单飞 |
[08:27] | Nuts. | 疯子 |
[08:28] | The end. | 完了 |
[08:29] | Oh, I just loved it, Gene! | 我太喜欢这故事了 吉恩 |
[08:31] | – Well, I hated it. Boo. – You win, Gene! | -我不喜欢 逊毙了 -吉恩 你赢了 |
[08:34] | *I won’t go solo on you * | *我不愿让你一个人* |
[08:37] | Come on! Let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[08:39] | – Wait! – What about my story? | -等等 -我的故事呢 |
[08:40] | And more importantly, my story. | 还有更重要的 我的故事呢 |
[08:42] | Oh, right, right. | 哦 对 |
[08:44] | My story is called “Lady Chatterteeth’s Lover.” | 我的故事名叫”查特蒂夫人的情人” |
[08:46] | The sisters Chatterteeth were the most beautiful sisters | 查特蒂姐妹是年华不再 码头 |
[08:49] | in all of Withering Wharf, especially Gayle. | 最美的姐妹 尤其是盖尔 |
[08:52] | She was what you’d call a ten. | 堪称完美 |
[08:53] | She had an almost equally beautiful sister, Tina. | 她有一个差不多美的妹妹 蒂娜 |
[08:56] | She was like a nine. Nine and a half, maybe. | 蒂娜 第二美 比第二美还美一点 |
[08:58] | Also there was Eugenia and Louisa, but they were | 还有尤吉妮亚和露易莎 |
[09:00] | less important and not that much fun in general. | 不过她们不是很重要 也没什么意思 |
[09:02] | Though Gayle was extremely beautiful, | 虽然盖尔有闭月羞花之貌 |
[09:04] | she was also extremely shy. | 她本人却很羞涩 |
[09:06] | Gayle, could you please pass me the bread? | 盖尔 能把面包递给我吗 |
[09:07] | Sorry. I can’t. I’m too shy. | 对不起 不行 我不好意思 |
[09:10] | And the sisters were poor. Very, very poor. | 四姐妹很穷 家徒四壁 |
[09:12] | My petticoats are unspeakable! | 我的衣服都破得惨不忍睹了 |
[09:14] | The sisters got by as seamstresses, | 姐妹们以为人补衣为生 |
[09:16] | sewing the butts back on to soldiers’ pants | 主要缝补士兵裤子屁股那块儿 |
[09:18] | when they were shot off in battle. | 在战场留下的破洞 |
[09:21] | Tina longed to marry Lord Jimmy Jr., | 蒂娜渴望嫁给小吉米勋爵 |
[09:23] | whose butt had been spared in battle, | 他的屁股在战场幸免于难 |
[09:25] | but according to the law of the land, she couldn’t do so | 但根据法律 蒂娜要等大姐 |
[09:27] | until her eldest sister Gayle was married first. | 盖尔先结婚后 她才能结婚 |
[09:30] | So many fallen butts. | 这么多沦陷的屁股 |
[09:32] | Why for not can there be an end to this war? | 这战争怎么还不到头 |
[09:35] | At least we have the Rich Man’s Ball to look forward to. | 至少我们还能期待一下有钱人舞会 |
[09:37] | Pass. | 不去 |
[09:38] | Oh, dear sister. I cannot go to the ball. | 亲爱的妹妹 我不能去舞会 |
[09:40] | I’m far too shy. | 我太害羞了 |
[09:42] | But, sister, until you marry, | 可是姐姐 如果你不结婚 |
[09:43] | none of us can marry, either. | 我们就都不能结婚了 |
[09:45] | I want a wedding! But instead of a wedding cake, | 我要办婚礼 但我要求把结婚蛋糕 |
[09:47] | I want to get a bunch of cupcakes | 换成纸杯蛋糕 |
[09:48] | because it’s a long time ago, | 因为我们生活在很久很久以前 |
[09:50] | so that idea is still good! | 在这时代这个想法还很有创意 |
[09:52] | I am afraid I’m far too shy. | 但我怕我太害羞 |
[09:54] | We’re all going to die alone because of me. | 会让你们因为我孤独终老 |
[09:56] | Don’t be mad, though, ‘kay? | 不要生我的气 好吗 |
[09:58] | That was the night that Tina decided | 那一晚 蒂娜决定 |
[09:59] | she had to find a match for Gayle. | 要为盖尔找一位伴侣 |
[10:01] | It was mere days before the Rich Man’s Ball, | 没几天就要到舞会了 |
[10:03] | and so Tina had to find Gayle a suitor and with haste. | 蒂娜要抓紧时间找到盖尔的白马王子 |
[10:06] | Tina tried every eligible bachelor she could think of, | 蒂娜把她能想到的黄金单身汉都想了一遍 |
[10:09] | but unfortunately she could only think of one. | 但不幸的是 她只能想到一位 |
[10:11] | – Theodore the blacksmith. – Thank you. | -铁匠西奥多 -谢谢 |
[10:14] | – What do you call this thing? – It’s a cup. | -这是什么 -杯子 |
[10:15] | – Say it again. It’s amazing. – A cup. | -再说一遍 好神奇 -杯子 |
[10:17] | – You’ve never seen a cup before? – Nope. | -你以前没见过杯子吗 -没有 |
[10:19] | I drink by sticking my head in the river. | 我直接把头伸进河里喝水 |
[10:22] | – And what’s this? – What’s what? | -这又是什么 -什么是什么 |
[10:23] | This thing all around us. | 这把我们围住的东西 |
[10:25] | – A house? – How are you saying that? | -你是说房子 -是什么 |
[10:27] | – House? – No, house. House. How-use. How-use. | -房纸 -不 房子 房子 |
[10:29] | – House. House. Oh, God. – How-use. So quick. | -房子 天 我去 -房纸 太快了 |
[10:32] | And what about… what about… | 那这个 这个 |
[10:33] | what about… what about… what about… | 那 那 那 |
[10:35] | But alas, Gayle’s heart remained empty. | 可惜的是 盖尔没能动心 |
[10:37] | Until he showed up. | 直到他的出现 |
[10:38] | My horse broke down in front of your cottage. | 我的马在你们的屋前累瘫了 |
[10:41] | May I use your old-fashioned ink pens and paper | 我想借一下老式水笔和纸 |
[10:44] | to alert my family and friends to my delay? | 写信通知我的家人和朋友我不能按时到了 |
[10:47] | Then I will send the letters with my servant, | 我会和我的仆人一起去送信 |
[10:50] | and my family will receive the letters | 那样他们就能在我 |
[10:51] | right before I get there. | 到达的最后一刻之前收到信了 |
[10:53] | It’s a pretty good system. | 这套系统很完善 |
[10:54] | Of course, sir… | 没问题 先生 |
[10:55] | Sir Bob. Belcher. | 鲍勃 贝尔彻 |
[10:57] | Lord and heir to the Belcher Burger fortune. | 贝尔彻汉堡家族财产的继承人 |
[11:00] | Oh, my God, that’s Bob. | 天哪 是鲍勃 |
[11:02] | Why, you’re the lord throwing | 什么 你就是主办 |
[11:03] | the Rich Man’s Ball, are you not? | 有钱人舞会的人 是吗 |
[11:05] | And who is this? | 这位是 |
[11:07] | Your ankles are… great. | 你的脚踝 美极了 |
[11:10] | Her name is Gayle, and she’s not married. | 她叫盖尔 至今未婚 |
[11:11] | And if you like her ankles, | 如果你喜欢她的脚踝 |
[11:12] | you should see her shins. | 你应该看看她的小腿 |
[11:14] | Her shins go on for inches. | 她的小腿有好几英寸长 |
[11:15] | You better not be marrying my Bob off to Gayle, little missy. | 你最好别让我的鲍勃娶了盖尔 小姐 |
[11:19] | Just let me finish, okay? | 让我念完 好吗 |
[11:20] | Well, Gayle, I hope I shall see you at mine ball. | 好吧 盖尔 希望能在舞会上见到你 |
[11:27] | Should I, uh, pick her up? | 我应该 扶她起来吗 |
[11:29] | Nah, we usually just let her sleep there when that happens. | 不用了 我们通常都让她这样躺着 |
[11:32] | Oh. Wait. No, she’s on fire. | 等下 她着火了 |
[11:33] | Let’s move her. | 快把她挪开 |
[11:39] | The date of the ball had arrived. | 舞会这天到了 |
[11:41] | Everyone from town was there. | 镇上每个人都来了 |
[11:44] | Everyone from town is here. | 镇上的人都来了 |
[11:45] | Even Lord Ken the albino! Ken! | 连勋爵阿尔比诺·肯都来了 肯 |
[11:47] | Oh, I can’t wait to see Sir Bob! | 我等不及见到鲍勃先生了 |
[11:50] | Yeah. Have fun with that. | 是啊 玩得开心 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna go put a bunch of crumpets down my corset. | 我要去把我的束身衣塞满薄饼 |
[11:54] | Gonna leave this place with a month’s worth of food. | 我要带着满嘴的食物离开 |
[11:56] | Hello, Gayle. | 你好 盖尔 |
[11:57] | What is that lovely sash about your waist? | 你腰上那可爱的带子是什么 |
[12:00] | I call it a fanny pack. | 我叫它腰包 |
[12:02] | It’s very fetching. | 很迷人的 |
[12:04] | Hi, Lady Tina. Hi. | 你好 蒂娜小姐 你好 |
[12:05] | I hope you like the band Boys Fore the Present Tyme. | 我希望你喜欢当代男孩组合的表演 |
[12:08] | They are very popular in the city. | 他们在城里很有人气 |
[12:11] | Come, let’s dance. | 来 跳支舞吧 |
[12:12] | They’re playing the Heinie Liney. | 他们在演奏小细臀 |
[12:38] | Tina, seriously? | 开什么玩笑 蒂娜 |
[12:38] | Dad, please! I’m almost done. | 老爸 拜托 马上结尾了 |
[12:41] | Sir Bob and Gayle danced together all evening. | 鲍勃先生和盖尔跳了一晚上 |
[12:43] | They couldn’t take their eyes, | 他们的眼睛和屁股 |
[12:44] | or butts, off of each other. | 都不曾离开对方 |
[12:46] | Where’s my sexy fiance?! | 我性感的未婚夫去哪了 |
[12:47] | Where is he?! | 他在哪呢 |
[12:50] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[12:51] | here I am. Uh, hi… honey. | 我在这 嗨 亲爱的 |
[12:53] | I can’t believe you’d have a ball without me, | 真不敢相信你办舞会没喊我 |
[12:55] | your loud, rude, American wife-to-be | 我是即将包养你的 |
[12:56] | that you’re marrying for money! | 大嗓门粗暴美国未婚妻啊 |
[12:59] | Come here! Give me a kiss! | 过来 给我亲一个 |
[13:05] | Gayle was so heartbroken over Sir Bob | 盖尔为鲍勃先生无比心碎 |
[13:07] | that she fell deathly ill with pooping cough. | 病得上吐下泻 |
[13:09] | Her sisters tried everything to bring her back to health. | 她的姐妹们试了所有办法想让她好起来 |
[13:11] | – Leeches. – Yum! | -水蛭疗法 -好吃 |
[13:13] | Beaches. | 沙滩疗法 |
[13:15] | Screeches. | 尖叫疗法 |
[13:16] | – Wake up! – Stop being sick! | -起来 -别装病了 |
[13:17] | But nothing worked. | 但都没有效果 |
[13:19] | They called the vicar to come give her last rites. | 他们喊来了牧师送她最后一程 |
[13:21] | I’m the vicar, Scott Bakula. | 我是牧师 斯科特·巴库拉 |
[13:23] | Well, hello! I’m feeling much better all of a sudden. | 你好啊 我好像忽然好多了 |
[13:26] | Oh, good. Well, let me whisper a prayer into your mouth. | 好吧 让我在你嘴里祈个祷 |
[13:32] | Then they Quantum Leapt into the future | 然后他们穿越到了未来 |
[13:34] | to the day of their double wedding with Tina and Jimmy Jr., | 和蒂娜还有小吉米来了场双人婚礼 |
[13:36] | and they all lived happily ever after. | 从此过上了幸福的生活 |
[13:38] | And Sir Bob and Linda were also married, | 鲍勃先生和琳达也结婚了 |
[13:40] | and then they had a baby with a tail | 他们生了个有尾巴的小孩 |
[13:41] | because they were cousins. The end. | 因为他们是近亲 完结 |
[13:44] | That was so good! | 太好了 |
[13:45] | I could feel Scott Bakula’s kiss whispers in my mouth! | 我都能感到斯科特·巴库拉在我嘴里祈祷 |
[13:49] | – Kisspers! – I’ve heard better. | -嘴祷 -不咋样 |
[13:51] | And your father and I are not cousins. | 你爸和我才不是近亲 |
[13:53] | That we know of. | 据我们所知 |
[13:54] | You win, Tina. | 你赢了 蒂娜 |
[13:55] | Oh! Or should Gene win? | 还是让吉恩赢呢 |
[13:57] | Oh, gosh, this is tough. | 天哪 真难抉择 |
[13:59] | I think you’re forgetting something. | 我想你忘了什么 |
[14:01] | Oh, right. Okay, go ahead. | 好吧 你来吧 |
[14:03] | I call it “Gayle of Thrones.” | 我把它称作”盖尔的游戏” |
[14:07] | Pace yourselves, guys. | 慢慢来 各位 |
[14:08] | You’re gonna want to save your gasps. | 要吸冷气的地方还多着呢 |
[14:11] | Behold the tale of Queen Gayle of Catsteros. | 请听猫特罗斯国女王陛下的故事 |
[14:15] | She was the most powerful woman | 她是九大猫国中 |
[14:16] | in all of the nine Cat-life kingdoms, | 最强大的女人 |
[14:19] | and mistress of the world’s only cat dragons. | 是世上仅剩不多的几只猫龙的女主人 |
[14:22] | People of Catsteros, | 猫特罗斯的臣民们 |
[14:24] | please eat, drink and be meowy! | 尽情的吃喝喵喵叫吧 |
[14:27] | Your Royal Highness… meow… | 尊敬的殿下 喵 |
[14:30] | visitors from the kingdom of Litter Boxia! | 有从小波西米亚国来的访客 |
[14:33] | Lady Gayle, we come on behalf of your sister, | 盖尔女王 我们代你姐姐 |
[14:35] | Lindaryen of Litter Boxia, | 小波西米亚国的琳达瑞恩而来 |
[14:37] | to present you with a gift in her absence. | 代她送上一份大礼 |
[14:39] | A gift? I’m surprised. | 礼 真难得 |
[14:41] | She’s always been jealous of me | 她一直很嫉妒我 |
[14:43] | because I have cat dragons, | 因为我有猫龙 |
[14:44] | and I’m not a cranky old hag. | 又不是个暴躁的老巫婆 |
[14:45] | Oh, well, she didn’t mention that. | 好吧 她没提过这个 |
[14:47] | And now, may I present, this guy! | 现在 请允许我介绍 这位 |
[14:50] | I’m Gene from the House of the Unfarting. | 我是无屁家族的吉恩 |
[14:53] | My Queen, I am a warlock. | 女王殿下 我是个魔术师 |
[14:54] | If I disappear, just check your rear. | 如果我消失了 就请检查下你的后面 |
[14:57] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:58] | I always turn up. | 我总会出现的 |
[15:00] | Just never where you left me! | 但永远不是在原处 |
[15:01] | Oh, impressive. | 有意思 |
[15:03] | He was over there… meow… | 他本来在那儿 喵 |
[15:05] | and now he’s over here. Meow. | 现在又在那了 喵 |
[15:07] | I’m befuddled. | 我都糊涂了 |
[15:09] | I love your cat dragons! | 我喜欢你的猫龙 |
[15:10] | I’ll take them in my wagon. | 我会用货车把他们带走 |
[15:13] | Wha? I’m checking my rear! | 什么 我检查过后面了 |
[15:14] | He’s not there! And he took my cat dragons! | 他不在 他带走了我的猫龙 |
[15:17] | Here I am. | 我在这 |
[15:20] | – Just kidding. – No! | -开个玩笑 -不 |
[15:26] | My cat dragons are gone. | 我的猫龙被抓走了 |
[15:27] | I must go get them. | 我必须去救他们 |
[15:29] | They are my children. | 他们是我的孩子 |
[15:30] | They’ve suckled at my teats! | 他们是喝我的奶长大的 |
[15:33] | At least let our bravest knight go with you | 请让我们最勇敢的骑士与你同行 |
[15:35] | to assist Your Grace. Meow. | 助您一臂之力 喵 |
[15:38] | My Lady Gayle. | 盖尔女王 |
[15:39] | Knight Louise, this is my fight. | 露易丝骑士 这是我自己的战斗 |
[15:41] | I cannot risk your life. | 我不能拿你的生命冒险 |
[15:43] | But I can. Plus, I really dislike Lindaryen. | 但我想 况且我真的很讨厌琳达瑞恩 |
[15:47] | She’s a tyrant who punishes children unjustly | 她是个因为孩子开恶作剧玩笑 |
[15:49] | for doing hilarious pranks. | 就乱惩罚他们的暴君 |
[15:51] | I swear my service and my steel to you. | 我以我的忠心和飞掌向你发誓 |
[15:55] | The Burgarean Slapper! | 保加利亚飞掌 |
[15:57] | Let us be off. | 我们启程吧 |
[15:58] | My cat dragons are probably very confused | 没了我和我的奶水 |
[16:01] | without me and my breast milk. | 我的猫龙肯定会很恐慌 |
[16:04] | People of Catsteros, | 猫特罗斯的臣民们 |
[16:05] | remain here, remain strong. | 留在这 坚持住 |
[16:08] | I will return with our dragons! | 我会带着龙回来的 |
[16:12] | And then I shall breast-feed all of you! | 到时我将给你们每个人喂奶 |
[16:18] | And so they set off for Litter Boxia, | 于是他们向小波西米亚启程 |
[16:21] | fighting their many enemies along the way. | 一路上打败了很多敌人 |
[16:23] | They were held prisoner by Theus of Grimward, | 他们先后被格林姆沃德的特尔斯 |
[16:26] | Thannis of Grinjammed, and Thambis of Gramjimnt. | 格林贾木德的泰尼斯和格林金特的泰比思俘虏 |
[16:29] | But each time, they escaped. | 但每次都幸运逃脱 |
[16:31] | There are the gates of Litter Boxia, My Queen. | 那儿就是小波西米亚的大门了 女王陛下 |
[16:34] | It really stinks here. | 真的好臭呢 |
[16:36] | Yes, Litter Boxia has not been cleaned in many moons. | 是的 小波西米亚已经很久没打扫过了 |
[16:39] | And outside of Litter Boxia, | 而就在小波西米亚之外 |
[16:41] | the most dreaded monsters | 有九个猫国中 |
[16:42] | in all of the Nine Cat-Life Kingdoms. | 最令人闻之色变的野兽 |
[16:45] | Hark, my lady. A sound ahead. | 听 女王 前面有声音 |
[16:47] | What is it? It sounds really boring. | 是什么 听起来超无趣 |
[16:50] | It’s a White Talker! | 是大白话痨怪 |
[16:51] | Cover your ears, or they will literally | 快捂住耳朵 他们的话 |
[16:53] | bore you into a deathlike slumber. | 会无趣到让你失去神智的 |
[16:55] | I tried everything to get that barbecue | 我想尽办法想把我内裤上 |
[16:57] | stain out of my underpants. | 那滴烧烤油擦掉 |
[16:58] | The best place to park at the hardware store | 五金店最好的停车地点 |
[17:00] | is probably the parking lot. | 多半就是停车场了 |
[17:01] | Oh, I have an itch. Oh. Oh, God. Oh, it… | 我好痒 天呐 |
[17:04] | – Oh, it’s so itchy. Oh, I got to itch it. – Don’t itch it! | -真的好痒 好想挠一挠 -别挠 |
[17:07] | Oh, I can’t wait any longer! | 我忍不了了 |
[17:09] | – Do not take your hands off your ears! – I got to itch it. | -千万别把手拿开 -我想挠 |
[17:11] | – My lady, no! – Oh, God! | -女王陛下 不要啊 -老天 |
[17:16] | Oh, no. He got me. | 不 他太强大了 |
[17:19] | So boring. | 简直太无趣了 |
[17:20] | I’m… so bored. | 我快被无聊死了 |
[17:22] | Louise…! | 露易丝 |
[17:26] | Who goes there? | 你是谁 |
[17:27] | It is I, Gayle, Queen of Catsteros. | 是我 盖尔 猫特罗斯国的女王 |
[17:30] | I seek my sister Lindaryen. | 我来找我姐姐琳达瑞恩 |
[17:32] | She has stolen my dragons. | 她偷了我的龙 |
[17:34] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[17:36] | So you’re Gayle. Okay. | 你就是盖尔啊 好吧 |
[17:37] | Just go in or whatever. Hi. | 进去吧 |
[17:42] | Everyone, listen to me sing! | 各位 听我唱 |
[17:47] | – Bobdor. – Gayle! | -鲍勃铎尔 -盖尔 |
[17:48] | Sister. Surprised to see me? | 姐姐 没想到我会来吧 |
[17:51] | Not at all! I knew you’d come, | 才没有 我早知道你会来 |
[17:53] | and I knew when you did I’d get rid of you once and for all! | 我还知道等你来我会取了你的性命 |
[17:56] | I challenge you… to a duel. | 我要跟你 决斗 |
[18:00] | To the death? | 以性命决斗吗 |
[18:01] | Yes! But let’s do that thing | 没错 但我们还是 |
[18:02] | where we pick someone to represent us | 先各自选两个代表 |
[18:04] | and fight in our honor, | 替我们出战 |
[18:04] | and then die in our place, right? | 为我们死吧 |
[18:06] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[18:07] | I choose The Mort-tain! | 我选 莫特塔因 |
[18:11] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Hang on. | 等我下 |
[18:13] | Sorry to do this, Louise, but I need you. | 不好意思了 露易丝 我现在需要你 |
[18:17] | What-What’s going on? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[18:18] | I need you to fight for me in a duel to the death. | 我要你赌上性命代替我跟我姐姐决斗 |
[18:20] | – Oh! Good. -Enough talk! | -好啊 -废话少说 |
[18:22] | Let the duel commence! | 开始决斗吧 |
[18:24] | But let’s make this fight a little more interesting. | 但为了让这场比赛更有趣 |
[18:27] | Be careful not to fall | 小心别掉进 |
[18:29] | into my pit of ravenous porcelain babies. | 我嗷嗷待哺的瓷宝宝坑里咯 |
[18:32] | They haven’t been fed in days. | 我已经好几天没喂他们了 |
[18:37] | So hungry. | 饥辘肠肠 |
[18:39] | Thanks for playing, big guy. | 感谢参与 大个子 |
[18:42] | Oh, crap. Shouldn’t have done that. | 我去 不该开那个的 |
[18:44] | Well, you beat me fair and square, | 好吧 你光明正大地打败了我 |
[18:47] | but I’m gonna kill you anyway. | 但我还是要杀了你 |
[18:48] | Bobdor, throw ’em into the pit. | 鲍勃铎尔 把她们扔进坑里 |
[18:50] | Bobdor. | 鲍勃铎尔 |
[18:51] | Does that mean yes or no? | 你到底是要做不要做 |
[18:53] | – ‘Cause it’s the only thing you ever say. – Bobdor. | -你永远只会说那一个词 -鲍勃铎尔 |
[18:55] | Yeah, that doesn’t help. | 并没有更好 |
[18:56] | I got to get a new fool. | 我得重新找个呆瓜 |
[18:57] | Maybe somebody thinner. | 这次找个瘦点的 |
[18:59] | I want somebody hot. | 我想要性感一点的 |
[19:01] | What-what are you doing? | 你 你要干嘛 |
[19:05] | My babies are eating me! | 我的宝宝在吃我 |
[19:06] | Oh, bad babies! Down! | 坏宝宝 走开 |
[19:07] | Thank you, Bobdor. | 谢谢你 鲍勃铎尔 |
[19:09] | I’ll breast-feed you first | 等我回到猫特罗斯国 |
[19:11] | when we get back to Catsteros. | 会先给你喂奶 |
[19:13] | All right, everybody, let’s go home. | 好了 各位 我们回家了 |
[19:17] | Scott Bakula?! | 斯科特·巴库拉 |
[19:18] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿冒出来的 |
[19:20] | Does it really matter? | 那重要吗 |
[19:21] | Bobdor third wheel. Bye-bye. | 鲍勃铎尔电灯泡 拜拜 |
[19:23] | Bobdor! | 鲍勃铎尔 |
[19:25] | The end. | 剧终 |
[19:27] | Louise, you haven’t watched Game of Thrones, right? | 露易丝 你没看过《权利的游戏》吧 |
[19:30] | No. Game of what? | 没有 啥游戏 |
[19:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说啥 |
[19:33] | – Oh, Louise, that was so good. – Yup. | -露易丝 太棒了 -那是 |
[19:36] | You’re just all such wonderful nieces and nephews. | 你们真是我的好侄子好侄女 |
[19:40] | I don’t need Stacy. | 我不需要史黛西了 |
[19:41] | You’ve shown me that I’m talented | 你们让我看到 我天赋异禀 |
[19:44] | and lovable and strong… | 万人疼爱 无人能敌 |
[19:47] | Hey, Gayle. | 嗨 盖尔 |
[19:48] | Still up for that date? | 还要约会吗 |
[19:49] | My emergency canceled. | 我的急事儿取消了 |
[19:50] | Stacy! How’d you find me? | 史黛西 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[19:52] | All those messages you left me at work and at home | 你在我公司 我家 和我妈那儿 |
[19:55] | and at my mother’s telling me where you were going. | 都留了纸条告诉我你的行踪 |
[19:57] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[19:58] | Okay, let’s get out of here! | 好咧 我们走吧 |
[20:00] | Bye, kids. | 拜 孩子们 |
[20:01] | – No! – No! | -别啊 -别啊 |
[20:02] | Son of a bitch! | 我去 |
[20:03] | Mom, come on. Are we really still grounded? | 老妈 别这样 你真的要禁我们足吗 |
[20:05] | We were just trying to be funny. | 我们是闹着玩儿的 |
[20:07] | Yeah. We tried to make you laugh, | 是啊 我们就想让你开怀一笑 |
[20:08] | but instead, you made the world laugh. | 但没想到你让大家都笑了 |
[20:11] | It did sound kind of funny. | 听起来是挺好笑的 |
[20:14] | Mom, uh, can we get some ice cream? | 老妈 能买点冰淇淋吗 |
[20:16] | – Yeah. From that case right there. – Yeah! | -是啊 那儿的冰柜里有 -行啊 |
[20:18] | Ice cream. Yummy. Good idea, girls. | 冰淇淋 好好吃的样子 好主意姑娘们 |
[20:20] | Freezer Frankenstein! | 冰柜怪人 |
[20:28] | Lin, you fell into a pile of maxi pads, and you farted. | 琳 你倒在了一堆卫生棉上 还放了个屁 |
[20:31] | It’s pretty funny. | 确实很好笑 |
[20:33] | It wasn’t funny! | 一点都不好笑 |
[20:34] | Everyone laughed at me. | 别人都在看我笑话 |
[20:35] | – Yeah. – Yup. – Yup. | -是的 -没错 -没错 |
[20:36] | And then I had to buy all those maxi pads. | 我还不得不把那些卫生棉都买回家 |
[20:38] | it’s gonna take me weeks to get through those! | 那些得好久才能用完呢 |
[20:40] | And then I farted again when they handed me my bags. | 而且他们把包递给我的时候我又放了个屁 |
[20:43] | Mom, it was perfect. Don’t you see? | 老妈 简直太完美了 你不觉得吗 |
[20:45] | I’m proud of you! | 我真为你自豪 |
[20:46] | You farted your way into our hearts, Mom. | 你的屁深入我们心 老妈 |
[20:48] | Okay. It was… it was funny. | 好吧 是 是很好笑 |
[20:51] | It was funny. | 确实很好笑 |
[20:51] | So, we aren’t grounded anymore? | 所以你不禁我们足咯 |
[20:53] | Tell you what. You’re grounded for tonight, | 听着 你们今晚还是要禁足 |
[20:55] | and you all have to watch TV with me. | 在家陪我看电视 |
[20:57] | All right, it’s something. | 行 总算有事做了 |
[20:58] | And we’re gonna watch whatever I want, | 我看什么你们就得看什么 |
[21:00] | and we’re gonna be a big snuggle sandwich. | 我们还要像三明治一样依偎在一起 |
[21:01] | I’m the cheese, right in the middle, | 我要做中间的奶酪 |
[21:03] | and everyone likes me! | 人人都爱我 |
[21:04] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你们去哪儿 |
[21:05] | We’re not closed. | 还没关门呢 |
[21:06] | – We-we don’t close for hours. – Bye, Dad! | -还有几小时才打烊呢 -回见 老爸 |
[21:07] | Wai-wai-wai-wait. Don’t close the d… | 等等等等等 别关… |
[21:09] | They closed the door. | 门关了 |
[21:10] | I should have gone with Gayle. | 我应该答应盖尔的 |