Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 别烦我 除虫害公司
[00:36] Niagara ketchup! 尼亚加拉蕃茄酱
[00:38] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[00:39] Oh, like Niagara Falls, but with ketchup? 就像尼亚加拉瀑布 但流的是蕃茄酱么
[00:40] No! Oh, yes. 不是 是的
[00:42] Kids, stop. 孩子们 别闹了
[00:43] You love Niagara ketchup! Admit it! 你爱尼亚加拉蕃茄酱 承认吧
[00:45] – You want to get in a barrel and be part of it! – No. -爱到想一头栽进桶里去 -没有
[00:47] Dad, are you still mad about the zester? 老爸 你还在为那个剥皮器生气吗
[00:49] Yes, of course I’m mad. 是的 我当然生气了
[00:50] You zested gum off Gene’s shoe. 你居然用它铲吉恩鞋上的口香糖
[00:52] Yeah. It’s called being a good sister. 没错 这才是名副其实的好妹妹
[00:54] But now it’s ruined. You can never un-zest this. 但你把它弄坏了 再也不能用它剥皮了
[00:57] Can’t we get another zester? 就不能再买一个吗
[00:58] Not like this one. It was perfect. 再也找不到和这个一样完美的了
[01:00] I had more zest for this zester than I do for life. 我对它满怀热情 胜过对我的人生
[01:03] It was simply the zest. 热情似火
[01:05] Too soon. 老爸这么快就不行啦
[01:06] Yeah. Hey, Mike. 是啊 你好 麦克
[01:07] You got some bills, 你有几张帐单
[01:08] and this one feels really weird 这封信如果用力捏
[01:10] – if you squeeze it. – Oh, my God! -会感觉很奇怪 -天哪
[01:12] A letter from the community garden! 社区菜园寄来的
[01:13] Please let it say I’m accepted. 拜托一定要让我成为会员
[01:15] Open it. Open it. Open it. Open it! 快打开 打开 打开 打开
[01:17] “Dear Mr. Belcher, “亲爱的贝尔彻先生
[01:19] we regret to inform you…” Damn it! 我们很遗憾地通知你” 该死
[01:22] Oh, they sent a packet of seeds. 他们送了一包种子
[01:24] Consolation seeds. I’ve been there. 安慰的种子 我也经历过
[01:26] Why would they send those? 他们送那干嘛
[01:28] I don’t know, Tina. I guess to remind me 不知道 蒂娜 估计是想提醒我
[01:30] of the beautiful place that exists 这世上有个无与伦比
[01:31] that I’ll never get to be a part of! 但却不接受我的地方吧
[01:33] Like the boys locker room. 就像男生的衣帽间
[01:34] Or New York in the ’90s! 或是九十年代的纽约
[01:36] Cheer up, Bobby. We could get you 开心些 鲍鲍 我们可以
[01:37] a little planter box to hang from the window. 在窗台上挂个小花盆
[01:39] It’s not the same, Lin. 这不一样 琳
[01:40] It’s not just about growing a few things. 这不只是种点小东西
[01:42] It’s about working the land, 更重要的是在田间工作
[01:44] growing produce for the restaurant. 为餐馆耕种食材
[01:46] If we had a yard, 要是我们有院子
[01:46] I’d do it there, but we don’t. 我就种院子里了 但我们没有
[01:48] Get off your high horse. 别要求那么高
[01:49] Why don’t you grow some alley pumpkins? 你咋不种南瓜呢
[01:50] I want land! 我想要土地
[01:51] I’m a gardener trapped in the body of an urban restaurateur. 我是个被困在餐厅老板身体里的菜农
[01:55] I have ground beef under my fingernails, but it should be… 我指甲缝里全是绞牛肉 那儿本应是
[01:58] ground beef and dirt! 绞牛肉和泥土
[02:00] Mike, I know you’re just the mailman, 麦克 我知道你只是个邮递员
[02:02] but I can’t help thinking you did this. 但我总觉得是你动了手脚
[02:04] Sure, blame me for this, but you never thank me 行啊 尽管怪我吧 我没送到你手上
[02:07] for the letters I don’t deliver. 的拒绝信还有一大把呢
[02:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:09] Bye-bye. 再见
[02:10] There must be something I can do to get in. 一定有办法能让我加入的
[02:12] You know what? I’m gonna walk down there 我决定了 我要去
[02:13] and talk to the garden master. 和菜园主人聊一聊
[02:15] Oh, Cynthia? Good luck with that piece of work. 辛西娅啊 祝你和那贱人聊得愉快
[02:18] Cynthia as in Logan’s mom? 是洛根的母亲辛西娅么
[02:20] – As in Logan, my archenemy?! – Yeah. -我的死对头洛根么 -是的
[02:23] Tell her to tell Logan he’s a… . 让她转告洛根 他是个…
[02:24] And his head looks like… . 他的头长这样…
[02:26] And his face sounds like… . 脸长这样…
[02:28] He’ll know what it means. 他会懂的
[02:29] I, uh… I probably won’t do that, Louise. 我应该不会那么做 露易丝
[02:31] Do you want me to write it down then? 要不要我写下来
[02:33] Yeah, go ahead. 好的 去吧
[02:33] You know, do what you got to do, Bobby. 放手去做吧 鲍鲍
[02:35] If you have to sleep with her to get in, it’s okay. 就算要用和她上床来换也没关系的
[02:37] I don’t like her, but whatever it takes. 我不喜欢她 但能成功就行
[02:38] Way ahead of you, Lin. 我早就想过了 琳
[02:47] It’s so… perfect. 简直是太完美了
[02:49] Can I help you? 需要什么帮助吗
[02:50] Oh. Hi, Cynthia. 你好 辛西娅
[02:52] So, um, uh, it’s been a while 好久不见了
[02:54] since we were all in my restaurant 上次见还是在我的餐馆里
[02:56] – with all those bikers. – With all of those dirty bikers -和那些飙车族一起 -你女儿雇的
[02:58] – And that baby was born. – Your daughter hired to cut -还接生了个婴儿 -可恶飙车族
[02:59] off my son’s ears. 想切掉我儿子的耳朵
[03:01] – Weird day! – Right! -真是奇怪的一天 -没错
[03:02] But we don’t… we don’t have to reminisce about that. 但我们不必去回忆这件事了
[03:04] Wait. Does that have anything to do 等等 这件事
[03:06] with me not getting accepted to the garden? 和我被菜园拒绝有关系吗
[03:08] Oh, of course not! 当然没有了
[03:10] Bygones. 都是过去的事了
[03:11] Well, my application was rejected again, 我的申请又被拒绝了
[03:13] and I was wondering if maybe I filled it out wrong. 我在想是不是我表填得有问题
[03:15] I did make a few jokes. 我的确开了点玩笑
[03:17] Like where it asked, “What are your hobbies?” 比如问”你的兴趣爱好是什么”
[03:19] I wrote, “Beets me!” 我写的是”难倒我啦”
[03:21] Get it? Spelled B-E-E-T. 明白了吗 拼出来是 B E E T
[03:24] Logan! 洛根
[03:24] It was an accident! Gah! 我不是故意的 我去
[03:26] It’s hot! He probably likes it! 这么热的天 他也许巴不得呢
[03:28] Sorry, Bob. He’s not… 抱歉 鲍勃 他不是
[03:29] We’re working on it. 我们在努力
[03:31] No, no, he’s a… he’s a great kid. 不不 他是个很好的孩子
[03:33] No, he’s not, but he will be. 不 他不是 但他会是的
[03:35] I’m trying to get him into this college prep summer program, 我打算让他参加大学预科暑期项目
[03:37] but he doesn’t have enough extracurricular activities. 但他课外活动不够
[03:40] Like, uh, volunteering? 比如 当志愿者么
[03:42] Volunteering. Everyone’s doing that. 志愿者 这年头人人都争着做
[03:44] You can’t throw a rock 随便扔块石头
[03:45] without hitting a kid volunteering at a hospice. 都能砸中一个在救济院当志愿者的娃
[03:47] Oh, I hate those kids who volunteer at hospices. 我烦死那些在救济院当志愿者的娃了
[03:50] The newest thing is crappy jobs that build character. 当下的热门是干无聊的工作来磨练人格
[03:53] You want to stand out, you write an essay about that. 想要出色 还得就这份工作写篇论文
[03:55] Oh. What qualifies as a crappy job? 什么样的工作才是无聊的工作呢
[03:57] I don’t know. Like sweeping stuff or mopping something. 我不知道 扫东西擦东西之类的吧
[04:01] You know, just some dead-end job in a horrible place. 一个可怕的地方 一份没前途的工作
[04:04] I know a dead-end job in a horrible place! 我知道一个可怕的地方有一份没前途的工作
[04:08] Say hello to 快来见见你们
[04:08] the newest member of the community garden! 社区菜园的最新成员
[04:11] – Hello. – All right! -你好 -好啦
[04:13] Congrats, Dad. 恭喜你 老爸
[04:14] You did it, you old son of a bitch! 你成功了 你这个老家伙
[04:15] And say hello to our newest employee! 再来见见我们的新员工
[04:19] Logan? 洛根
[04:20] No! Dad! 不 老爸
[04:29] See? You two are already enjoying working together. 看 你们已经相处得很融洽了嘛
[04:35] Okay, you got me. It’s a joke. 好吧 被你骗啦 是个玩笑对吧
[04:38] You’d never really hire Logan. 你才不会真的雇洛根
[04:39] It’s just temporary, Louise. 只是暂时的 露易丝
[04:41] Logan’s mom was nice enough to find me a plot 洛根的妈妈好心帮我在社区菜园
[04:43] at the community garden, because… 找了块地 条件是
[04:45] Because he gave me this crappy job. 他给我这份无聊的工作
[04:47] It’s not crappy. Don’t-don’t say that. 并不无聊 别这么说
[04:49] But if your mom asks, it’s-it’s crappy. 但如果你妈妈问起来 就说很无聊
[04:51] Wait. You’re paying this butt brain? 等等 你还要给这屁股脑袋工钱吗
[04:53] My butt does have brains. 我屁股上的确有脑袋
[04:55] They’re called turds, and they’re smarter than you. 它们名叫粪便 比你聪明多了
[04:57] No, it’s an unpaid internship. 不 是无薪实习
[05:00] Finally, we’re getting a little more sausage at this party. 我们这儿终于有点阳气了
[05:03] Yes, Gene. 是的 吉恩
[05:04] This is a terrible idea, Dad. 这主意烂透了 老爸
[05:05] You’ve taken the only good thing about this restaurant– 这家餐馆唯一的优点就是
[05:07] its lack of Logan– and you added Logan! 没有洛根 你居然把洛根带来了
[05:10] That is not appropriate for the workplace. 你这话不适合在工作的地方说
[05:13] You are not appropriate for the workplace! 你整个人都不适合在工作的地方出现
[05:16] You’re not appropriate for your face! 你那张脸长得和你人不合适
[05:20] I bet when you reconnect in your 30s, 我打赌等你俩三十岁再联系时
[05:22] you guys will get married. 你们会结婚
[05:24] Bob, if they’re gonna just fight the whole time, 鲍勃 如果他们一直这么打下去
[05:25] he’s not gonna be much help. 他可帮不上什么忙
[05:26] Just let them get it out of their system. 先让他们发泄下吧
[05:28] It’s almost like they’re playing. 看着几乎像是在闹着玩
[05:30] I’m okay with him. 我对他到是没什么意见
[05:31] I can pick his brain about mid-teen boys. 我可以跟他请教下男生问题
[05:33] Find out what tickles their pits. 弄清到底什么才能戳中男生的笑点
[05:34] That’s a great attitude, Tina. 真会想 蒂娜
[05:36] Louise, can I see you in the kitchen real fast? 露易丝 我能和你去厨房谈谈吗
[05:38] Louise, I really, really want this garden. 露易丝 我真的真的很想去菜园
[05:40] Plus, it will be good for all of us. 而且 这对我们所有人都有好处
[05:41] We’re gonna grow fresh produce for the restaurant. 我们可以为餐馆种新鲜的食材
[05:44] – Doesn’t that sound great? – Dad, I’m nine. -这不是很棒吗 -老爸 我才九岁
[05:46] I spit out vegetables and hide them around the house. 还处在吐掉青菜偷藏到家里某角落的阶段
[05:48] Louise, please, can you at least try 露易丝 求你了 能不能至少试一下
[05:50] and get along with Logan? 和洛根和睦相处呢
[05:51] Just for a little while? Do it for me? 就一阵子 就当是为了我
[05:53] – Fine. But the first time he even… – Great! Thanks. -好吧 但他那次 -太好了 多谢
[05:58] Okay, I’m off to the garden! 好了 我去菜园了
[05:59] Is that my sun hat? 那是我的遮阳帽吗
[06:00] Yeah. Can I borrow it? 是的 能借我用下吗
[06:01] I guess, but you look like a British lady. 行吧 但你看起来像个英国老太太
[06:03] I know. Thanks. Bye. 我知道 多谢 再见
[06:06] Oh, my dirt. 我的泥土
[06:07] My sweet, sweet, sweet dirt. 我亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的泥土
[06:10] Hello, trowel. You’re gonna be digging. 你好 小铲 准备大挖一场吧
[06:12] Hello, shears. 你好 小剪
[06:13] You’re gonna be trimming. 准备大剪一场吧
[06:15] I was so smart to buy you guys five years ago. 我五年前买下你们简直太机智
[06:17] Everyone said, “You don’t have a garden. 所有人都说 “你又没菜园
[06:19] Why are you buying gardening equipment?” 买园艺工具干嘛”
[06:20] And I said, “I’ll grow into it.” 我说 “总会有的”
[06:24] Trowel? Right? 小铲 对吗
[06:27] Sorry. I-I didn’t see… 抱歉 我没注意
[06:29] I thought I was alone. 我以为就我一个人
[06:31] Okay, Logan, fellow employee, 好了 洛根 同事
[06:33] this is the spot I’ve chosen for you 我帮你选了这个位置
[06:34] to stand in for the rest of the day. 你今天都站这儿就行了
[06:36] It’s out of the way, we won’t have to smell or hear you, 这儿不挡路 我们闻不到也听不到你
[06:39] and when it’s time to punch out, there’s the door. 等下班时间一到 你就可以走人了
[06:41] Oh, you’re gonna smell me. 你会闻到我的
[06:43] Smell it. Take in the aroma. 闻吧 闻闻我的体香
[06:45] High five. 击掌
[06:47] That was hard! 真大力
[06:47] I never knew high-fiving was so violent and satisfying! 原来击掌这么暴力这么爽
[06:50] My hand is a man now! 我这只手是个男人了
[06:52] Your hand is a bro. 你的手是兄弟了
[06:53] It is? Let’s bro again. 是吗 那就再来一次吧
[06:57] Gene! What? 吉恩 怎么了
[06:58] Everyone getting along out there? 外面都好着呢吗
[07:00] You know it, Linda. 你懂的 琳达
[07:01] I’m in the mile-high-five club. 我成高空击掌俱乐部会员了
[07:02] “高空性爱俱乐部” 俗语 指飞机机舱内的性行为
[07:03] Sounds great. 听起来不错
[07:03] Maybe I wasn’t clear, Logan. 也许是我没说清楚 洛根
[07:05] You stand in your spot, face the wall, silently, 给我面对墙壁 乖乖站着 别出声
[07:08] till it’s time to go home, 直到下班走人
[07:10] and everything will be fine. 然后就万事大吉了
[07:11] The way I see it, 依我看来
[07:12] as long as your dad wants his garden, 只要你爸还想去菜园
[07:13] I can do whatever I feel like. 我想干什么就干什么
[07:15] – What? – Yeah. Maybe I’ll go back to this. -什么 -我就继续做回我刚做的事吧
[07:18] Oh, somebody order a cup of cheese? 有人点了一杯芝士吗
[07:20] ‘Cause that’s what it smells like. 一股芝士味儿
[07:22] Come on, Logan. 跟我来 洛根
[07:23] Let’s-let’s go in the back, 我们 我们去后面
[07:24] and I’ll show you how to wash the dishes. 我告诉你怎么洗碗
[07:26] We-we can dish about the washing. 我们 我们可以边洗碗边唠嗑
[07:29] So, uh, what do high school boys talk about? 高中男生都聊些什么
[07:32] Follow-up question. 第二个问题
[07:33] Do you talk about it in the shower after you do sports? 你们是在运动完洗澡的时候聊吗
[07:35] Additional follow-up question. 第三个
[07:36] How hot is the water? 洗澡水有多烫
[07:37] Does it produce steam? 会有蒸汽吗
[07:38] I’m asking for a friend. 我帮个朋友问的
[07:39] Yeah, that’s classified, 那是有关男人的
[07:41] top-secret guy stuff, so… 头等机密 所以
[07:43] Right, right, right, right. 好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
[07:44] And towels, how small are they? 那毛巾呢 有多小
[07:46] Like washcloth size? 像洗碗布这么大吗
[07:48] Smaller? 更小吗
[07:49] I’ll start folding this. You say when. 我来折 到差不多大你就喊停
[07:53] Like, what… I can’t even fold it more. 这样…我折不动了
[07:57] Hey, Mom, how you doing? 妈 还好吗
[07:58] Good. So, are we really sure this Logan thing is worth it? 很好 洛根这事儿真值吗
[08:01] I mean, Dad’s a family member, 我是说 老爸的确是家庭一员
[08:03] but he’s ranked, like, fourth or fifth. 但充其量排第四或第五
[08:05] Louise, it’s not that bad. 露易丝 没那么糟糕
[08:06] Plus, your father needs this. 再说 你爸需要这个
[08:08] And you owe him one. 而且你还欠他一笔
[08:09] You de-zested his zester. 你把他的剥皮器弄坏了
[08:10] Let him have the garden. 让他去弄菜园吧
[08:12] Sometimes you just got to be around people you don’t like. 有时候你得学会和你讨厌的人相处
[08:16] Look at this place. 看看这地儿
[08:17] Oh, God, it’s her. 天哪 是她
[08:18] Oh, it’s even more depressing than I remembered. 比我记忆中的还要糟
[08:20] How dare she. 她居然敢
[08:22] Oh, hi, Linda. 你好 琳达
[08:23] I’m just here to help Logan with his essay. 我是来帮洛根写论文的
[08:25] Don’t mind me. 不用管我
[08:26] Oh, I won’t, Cynthia. 我不会的 辛西娅
[08:28] What were you saying, Mother? 你刚说什么来着 老妈
[08:29] Something about people you don’t like? 关于你讨厌的人什么的
[08:31] Just pretend like I’m not here. 就当我不存在
[08:32] but could I just get a chamomile tea? 但能给我来杯菊花茶吗
[08:34] I’m sorry, we don’t have that. 抱歉 我们没那玩意
[08:36] Okay. Well, then just bring me some hot water. 好吧 那就来点热水
[08:39] And a lemon and some chamomile tea. 一个柠檬和菊花茶
[08:41] Oh, right, you don’t have that. 对了 你没有那个
[08:42] That’s just… so weird. 那真是 奇怪
[08:44] Anyway, hot water and lemon would be great. 好吧 有热水和柠檬就好够了
[08:46] Fine. 好
[08:47] Sticky. 好黏
[08:49] Logan? Logan! 洛根 洛根
[08:50] – What?! – I’m starting your essay -怎么了 -我开始写你的论文了
[08:52] we’re gonna say you wrote! 就说是你写的
[08:53] Come out here and sweep something 过来扫一扫
[08:54] so I can write about it! 好让我有东西写
[08:59] Well, good night. 晚安
[09:00] Good night. 晚安
[09:02] Okay, Bob, I’m just gonna say it. 鲍勃 我直说了
[09:03] I know you love that garden, 我知道你喜欢那菜园
[09:04] but now Cynthia’s hanging out 但辛西娅跑来餐厅
[09:06] at the restaurant, ordering tea. 指指点点 还要求喝茶
[09:08] Hi. If I could just jump in here, 你们好 允许我插句嘴
[09:10] I don’t know if I can take Logan much longer 我不保证在我扇洛根之前
[09:12] before I slap that mess. 还能忍受那货多久
[09:13] Yeah, how long is this gonna last, Bob? 是啊 什么时候才是头啊 鲍勃
[09:15] Probably just until Logan gets into that summer program thing, 大概等洛根被那暑期项目录取就行了
[09:18] and then we’re home free. 到时我们就解放了
[09:20] Rolling in arugula. 芝麻菜也该长熟了
[09:21] So just try and ignore Cynthia and Logan. 你们就尽量无视辛西娅和洛根好了
[09:23] Start slapping faces, got it. 扇他们就行 了解
[09:24] No! No slapping. Just ignoring. 不 不能扇 只能无视
[09:26] Fine. But just so you know, 好吧 但你要知道
[09:28] I got this guy and this guy, 我有这家伙和这家伙
[09:30] and they’re ready to go to work. 他们时刻待命
[09:32] Look at you. 看看你们
[09:33] It’s only been a few days, and you’re so big! 这才几天 都长这么大了
[09:35] We know. And soon, you’ll be ready to get eaten. 我们知道 很快你们就要被吃掉了
[09:37] What? Nothing. I didn’t say anything. 什么 没什么 我什么都没说
[09:39] I for… I forgot you could understand me, spoke English. 我忘 忘了你能听懂我说英语了
[09:43] I’m gonna tickle you now. 我要挠你们痒痒了
[09:47] Oh, stop! Stop! 不要啊 不要啊
[09:51] *Tomatoes and sweet peas and green beans * *番茄甜豆和青豆*
[09:54] *It’s a dream come true * *梦想成真的时候*
[09:57] *I wanna take her stupid neck * *真想抓住那颗头*
[09:59] *And wring it * *扭一扭*
[10:00] *That’s what I want to do, too, but with him * *我也想抓住那颗头 扭一扭*
[10:03] *The only thing greener than these plants is my thumb * *比植物更绿的是我的手指头*
[10:07] *How did we ever get stuck with these bums? * *为何沦落至与无赖缠纠*
[10:10] *The restaurans now a crappy place * *餐厅已成垃圾场*
[10:14] *I think I found my happy place * *我已找到快乐天堂*
[10:21] *I’m like a British Lady in my garden * *好似菜园英女郎*
[10:24] *And my plants agree * *花儿赞同把头晃*
[10:27] *He’s the most annoying person that was ever born * *第一贱人给他当*
[10:30] *Oh, God, she brought her own tea * *竟然自己带茶包*
[10:33] *I’m the world’s greatest farmer * *最棒园丁长这样*
[10:35] *Things are growing so well * *一切顺利超妥当*
[10:37] *We’re living in our own personal hell * *生活好似炼狱场*
[10:40] *The restaurant’s now a crappy place * *餐厅已成垃圾场*
[10:44] *I think I found my happy * *我已找到快乐天堂*
[10:47] *The restaurant’s now a crappy, crappy, crappy, crappy * *餐厅已成垃圾 垃圾 垃圾*
[10:51] *Happy, happy, happy, happy * *快乐 快乐 快乐*
[10:53] *Place. * *天堂[场]*
[10:59] Windy in here, huh? 小风来袭啊
[11:00] Stop it! 住嘴
[11:03] – Somebody should close the door, huh? – Stop it! -谁该去关下们了 -住嘴
[11:05] High school age boys, they’re a handful. 高中男生都这样 一抓一大把
[11:07] Handful of this. 一大把这个
[11:09] – Gene! – Sorry. -吉恩 -抱歉
[11:10] “These simple people were doing the best they could “在这家失败的餐馆里
[11:12] with what little they had in their sad, 那些糙人
[11:14] underperforming restaurant”? 正在尽他们最大努力”
[11:16] Hey, don’t read that! 别偷看
[11:17] “Simple people”? “糙人”
[11:19] It’s just an expression. 只是个说法
[11:20] It’s for the essay. 写文章用的
[11:21] You know what, Cynthia? 你知道吗 辛西娅
[11:22] Nope. Do it for Bobby, do it for Bobby. 不说了 为了鲍鲍 为了鲍鲍
[11:25] We got a low-pressure system moving in from the north 一股低气压正从北边移来
[11:28] and a warm front moving in from the south. 一股暖流从南边来
[11:32] Stink-a-cane! 臭死你
[11:33] – Son of a bitch! – Take shelter! -混蛋 -防护
[11:35] Is “Slop shop” One word or two? “名不副实”是这样写的吗
[11:38] You know what you should write about? 你知道你该写什么吗
[11:39] A very violent event involving your computer 你的电脑被一个糙老娘们儿
[11:41] and a simple lady who snapped! 暴力袭击了
[11:43] Kids, get a mop! 孩子们 去拿拖把
[11:44] You’re about to clean Cynthia’s laptop off the floor! 准备清扫辛西娅掉在地板上的笔记本
[11:46] Oh, yeah. Let’s do this! 太棒了 快行动
[11:49] Hands, time to get slappy. 小手 准备好扇人吧
[11:52] Wha…? 搞什么啊
[11:53] Hi everyone. How are things… going? 各位好啊 一切还…好吗
[11:56] Interesting but scary. 有趣但可怕
[11:58] Everything’s going great! 啥事儿都没有
[12:00] I was just about to proofread 我正打算用脚
[12:01] Cynthia’s essay with my foot. 帮辛西娅改论文
[12:03] And I was just gonna use my hands 我正打算用手
[12:04] to make a Logan face sandwich. 给洛根的脸做个三明治
[12:07] Okay, uh, good. 好吧
[12:09] Cynthia, hello. Logan, hey. 嘿 辛西娅 嘿 洛根
[12:11] So, uh, you know, a few bumps in the road 有些磕磕碰碰
[12:13] are to be expected. 也是难免的
[12:15] This is more than a few bumps, Bob. 这可不止是磕磕碰碰了 鲍勃
[12:17] This was a bad idea. Kiss your garden good-bye. 这是个坏主意 跟你的菜园说再见吧
[12:20] Logan, we’re leaving! 洛根 咱们走
[12:21] – Good! – Great! -太好了 -棒极了
[12:22] – Bye. – W-wait, wait. -再见 -等 等等
[12:24] – Where are you going? – Yeah, dad. Don’t. -你上哪儿去 -老爸 别去
[12:26] – Let them go. – I’ll, uh… I’ll handle this. -让他们走 -我 我来处理
[12:28] Look, I-I’m sure we can figure this out. 听着 我们一定能想出办法的
[12:30] Is-is there anything I can do to fix this? 我能做点什么来补偿吗
[12:33] I-I will do anything to make this work. 让我做什么都可以
[12:36] I love your son. 我喜欢你儿子
[12:37] Look at dad. He’s really laying into them. 看看老爸 骂了他们个狗血淋头
[12:39] Maybe I should go out there and hold him back. 也许我该出去支持他
[12:41] Nah, I don’t think so. 还是算了
[12:43] Big papa bear Bobby 熊爸爸鲍鲍
[12:45] looking out for his cubs. You get ’em. 帮他的熊崽子讨公道呢 好样的
[12:46] I’m just glad this nightmare on Logan Street is over. 真高兴洛根这场噩梦终于结束了
[12:49] There’s got to be something we can do 我们一定有办法的
[12:50] that will make you happy, 让你们开心
[12:52] make me happy, make your essay happy. 我开心 你的论文也开心
[12:56] All right, Bob. You told them off. 很好 鲍勃 你把他们赶走了
[12:58] – Good job. – Yeah, well. -干得好 -这个嘛
[13:00] Did you hear someone yelling, 你听到有人在喊
[13:01] “Please Hammer, don’t hurt ’em”? “拜托 别伤害他们”了吗
[13:01] “Please Hammer, don’t hurt’em”是说唱歌手 MC Hammer的第三张专辑名
[13:02] That was me. 是我喊的
[13:03] – Yeah, yeah. – Good. -听到了 -很好
[13:04] I thought you were gonna keep taking that doofus’s side, 我还以为你会一直站在那蠢货那边
[13:07] then I saw you out there, and damn it 可我刚看到你在外面
[13:09] if you didn’t make me proud. 你真让我自豪
[13:10] Okay. Um, a little news to share, everyone. 好吧 有点小消息要和大家宣布
[13:13] A-after a lot of consideration, 慎重考虑以后
[13:14] I’ve decided to make Logan… 我决定让洛根
[13:18] employee of the month. 成为本月最佳员工
[13:18] – What?! – Bob! -再说一遍 -鲍勃
[13:20] He hasn’t even been here a week. 他来这儿一周都不到
[13:21] Good for him. 他可美了
[13:22] N-Now, hear me out. Louise… 听我说 露易丝
[13:25] You’re hurting me. 你弄疼我了
[13:27] Bob. 鲍勃
[13:28] Oh, my kidneys. 我的肾啊
[13:29] You’re so small, but you’re so strong. 你小小个儿 力气倒蛮大的嘛
[13:32] Him or me, Dad! 要他还是要我 老爸
[13:34] It’s for the greater good, Louise. 这是为了更高的利益 露易丝
[13:36] Okay. I see. All right. 好吧 我知道了 没关系
[13:38] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[13:39] I quit! 我不干了
[13:41] Damn it, I thought the glass would break. 该死 我还以为玻璃会碎
[13:43] Anyway, I quit! 无论如何 我不干了
[13:44] The glass didn’t break. High five! 玻璃没碎 给我五
[13:49] Great Bobby, great job! 鲍勃 你干的好事
[13:51] So Louis can quit? 露易丝可以辞职
[13:52] Quitting is an option? I want to quit. 原来可以辞职的吗 我想辞职
[13:53] It would be fun to quit 要不是我爱死这份工作
[13:54] if I didn’t love this job so gosh darn much. 辞职应该也蛮好玩的
[13:56] Nobody’s quitting. Louise didn’t quit. 没人能不干 露易丝也不行
[13:58] She’s just going on a sabbatical. 她只是休息休息
[14:00] Great. I’ll do that. 那好 我也要休息
[14:01] No, only one sabbatical a year, Gene. 不行 一年只有一次休息 吉恩
[14:03] And I’m taking mine next. 下次轮到我
[14:04] This is not a big deal. 没什么大不了的
[14:06] I’m gonna go talk to Louise. 我会和露易丝谈
[14:08] Louise? Sweetheart? 露易丝 甜心
[14:11] Sweet Pea? 小甜豆
[14:12] I know I don’t call you that, 我知道我没这么喊过你
[14:14] but maybe we should start calling you that. 不过也许我们以后可以这么喊你
[14:16] I’ll do that. 就这么定了
[14:17] – Sweet Pea, how you doing in there? – Perfect! -小甜豆 你还好么 -好极了
[14:19] Louise, making Logan employee of the month 露易丝 让洛根当月度最佳员工
[14:21] doesn’t mean anything. 根本不意味着什么
[14:22] I know it doesn’t, because we’ve never done it before. 我知道 因为我们根本没评过最佳员工
[14:25] Hey, I have a great idea. What if we make you 我有个好主意 让你做
[14:27] employee of the month next month? 下个月的月度最佳员工如何
[14:28] I mean, Tina, technically should really be next; 我知道 理论上 蒂娜应该是下一个
[14:31] she works so much harder than you. 她工作比你努力
[14:32] Never mind. We’ll make an exception for you. 没关系 给你搞个特例
[14:34] But Tina will be crushed. 但是蒂娜会奔溃的
[14:35] Sounds super, super great! Can’t wait, Dad! 听上去真是棒呆了 老爸 我好期待啊
[14:38] Okay, good. So, good talk, right? 好的 我们还算谈得愉快 是吧
[14:42] – The best. – Good first step. -非常好 -开了个好头
[14:44] Thanks for participating. 感谢参与
[14:45] Love you… Cutie Pie? 爱你哦 宝贝派
[14:47] Sorry. I’ll think of a better one than Cutie Pie. 对不起 我会想个比宝贝派更好的
[14:49] You’re my Angel Dust. 你是我的天使粉
[14:51] Sorry, that’s a drug. 抱歉 那是种迷幻药
[14:53] I’m gonna go. Bye. 我得走了 拜拜
[14:55] Louise. When are you coming down? 露易丝 你啥时候下来
[14:57] Mom has a stain on her apron. 你见老妈围裙脏过吗
[14:58] You’re missing so much. 你错过太多啦
[14:59] How’d you get this number? 你怎么知道这个号码的
[15:01] Mom writes it on my leg every morning 老妈每天早上都写在我腿上
[15:02] in case I get lost. 以防我走丢
[15:04] I better sweep this up. 我得把这儿扫扫
[15:05] Keep talking about whatever you’re talking about. 你们聊你们的啊
[15:07] It doesn’t have to be about your changing bodies, 话题不一定非得是你们正在起变化的身体
[15:09] but it could be. Go. 但能聊那更好 开始
[15:10] So are you coming down or what? I miss you! 你到底下不下来啊 我想死你了
[15:14] Oh I’ll see you soon, Gene. 我会见到你的 吉恩
[15:16] But you won’t see me. 但你不会看见我
[15:17] If Dad won’t fire Logan, oh, I’m gonna make Logan 如果老爸不炒了洛根 我会让洛根
[15:20] wish Dad would’ve never hired him. 希望老爸从来没雇过他
[15:22] Okay, bye. 好吧 拜拜
[15:24] Oh, my God. Today was supposed to be overcast. 天呐 今天应该是阴天的
[15:26] No, it’s a beautiful day. Shorts weather. 不啊 今天天老好了 穿短袖的天气
[15:28] Oh, no. No, no, no. 不不不不不
[15:30] – What, Bob? – I-I didn’t cover my beans. -咋了 鲍勃 -我没盖我的豆子
[15:33] You didn’t cover your beans? 你没盖住你的豆子
[15:34] It was supposed to be overcast! 今天本该是阴天的
[15:35] They’re gonna die! 他们要死了
[15:36] I got to save the beans! 我得去救我的豆子
[15:38] – Go! – Damn it, Bob, you’re frickin’ nuts. -快去 -该死 鲍勃 你真笨
[15:40] – Go! – I’ll be back in five minutes! -快去啊 -我五分钟后回来
[15:44] Hey Scotty. Jacob. What’s up? 嘿 斯科蒂 雅各布 你们好么
[15:47] You liking those fries, Brah? 炸薯条味道好吗 布拉赫
[15:48] On me, my friends. 我请客 兄弟
[15:49] I do whatever I want around here. 我在这儿想做什么都可以
[15:52] ‘Cause I’m employee of the month, so… 因为我是本月最佳员工 所以说
[15:55] What the… Who did that? 搞什么 谁干的
[15:57] Hey. Damn it. 他妈的
[15:57] Just spitballin’ here. 扔个纸球而已
[16:01] Linda, I just need one photo of him 琳达 我要给他照张相
[16:03] with this employee of the month plaque in the restaurant. 背景得有他当最佳员工的奖状
[16:05] And maybe a few of him taking out the trash. 或许再照几张他倒垃圾的
[16:07] why don’t I take out the trash instead? 不如让我来把垃圾弄出去吧
[16:09] Bup, bup, bup, bup. I-I’m taking the photo. 别 别 别 别 我来拍照的
[16:10] Dup, dup, dup, dup. No, you don’t. 滚 滚 滚 滚 不给拍
[16:12] – Bob and I have a deal. – Deal with this, honey. -鲍勃和我说好的 -说的就是不让你拍
[16:14] – Oh, my face! – Ow, my face! -艾玛 我的脸 -我的脸
[16:16] Okay, we’re good. You guys are good, right? 弄好了 你们没事吧 对吧
[16:18] Thanks, Bob. We were hot and scared. 谢谢你 鲍勃 我们本来又热又害怕
[16:21] – Oh, I’m sorry, guys. – Tell us a joke. -亏待你们了 -给我们讲个笑话吧
[16:23] No, I-I… I got to get back. 不行 我得回去了
[16:25] Please? Just one? 求你了 就讲一个
[16:27] All right, just one. 好吧 一个哦
[16:28] A kid’s playing in a sandbox 一个小孩在沙盒里玩
[16:30] and he finds a welding mask. 他找到一个电焊面罩
[16:34] No, wait, there… that’s not the end. 不 等下 还 还没讲完
[16:36] It’s more. 后面还有
[16:37] Okay, a kid’s playing in a sandbox. 有个小孩在沙盒里玩
[16:41] Who’s hitting me with spitballs?! 谁在用纸球扔我
[16:44] Invisible spitball ninja. 隐形纸球忍者么
[16:46] Logan, you got something on your face right there. 洛根 你脸上有东西
[16:49] – Stop it! – Oh, and also right there. -住手 -那里也有
[16:51] Louise, I know it’s you. 露易丝 我知道是你
[16:53] Where are you? 你躲哪儿了
[16:54] I’m in your mind, Logan. 我在你心里 洛根
[16:55] There’s a lot of room in here. 这里好宽敞的
[16:57] Oh, I’m gonna find you. 我一定会找到你的
[16:59] And I’m gonna get you. 我不会放过你
[17:00] And I’m gonna… 我…
[17:02] My uvula! 我的小舌
[17:03] Employee of the mouth! 大嘴员工
[17:06] Linda, control your daughter! 琳达 管管你女儿
[17:10] Good news. The green beans are doing all right. 好消息 青豆没事儿
[17:12] Oh, you and that garden. 你和你的菜园呐
[17:14] You smell like dirt and fresh air. 你一身的土味儿和新鲜空气味儿
[17:15] And it makes me sick! 真恶心
[17:17] Your daughter’s gone nuts, by the way. 还有 你女儿抓狂了
[17:18] She’s in the crawlspace shooting spitballs at everybody. 她这会儿正躲在通风口冲人扔纸球呢
[17:21] – Louise, get out of there. – No! -露易丝 快出来 -不要
[17:23] Not until you fire Logan. 除非你炒掉洛根
[17:25] Hey. Louise, you come out of there right now. 露易丝 你给我马上出来
[17:27] I don’t want to do this, 是你逼我的
[17:28] but you’re not gonna be the next employee of the month; 你别想当下月的最佳员工了
[17:30] you’re gonna be the last employee of the month, 你被排到最后了
[17:33] even after Gene! Sorry, Gene. 连吉恩都在你前面 抱歉 吉恩
[17:34] Sorry for what? I wasn’t listening. 干嘛道歉 我没在听诶
[17:36] And I’m not gonna fire Logan; 而且我不会炒洛根
[17:37] I’m keeping the garden, 我要继续留在菜园
[17:39] and you’re gonna deal with it, Louise, 你自己看着办吧 露易丝
[17:40] because it’s good for all of us. 这对我们大家都好
[17:42] And not to bring up the zester again, 你不让我提削皮刀的事儿了么
[17:44] but the zester. You owe me. 我就要提 你欠我的
[17:46] And let me tell you something. 我告诉你吧
[17:47] Spending time in the garden has helped me 在菜园里度过的时间
[17:49] realize a few things. 让我明白了几件事
[17:51] We need to go outside more, okay? 我们得多出去走走 知道吗
[17:53] Why don’t we go on walks? 应该多散步
[17:55] As a whole society? 大家都该这样
[17:56] People should go out on walks! 大家都该步行出门
[17:57] And people should garden! 都该去种菜
[17:59] Bob? I hate to interrupt your flow. 鲍勃 抱歉打断你的演说
[18:01] Great speech though, great speech. 你讲得不错 不错
[18:03] Yeah, it really got going after a while. 是啊 越听越有道理
[18:05] – Dad? – Yes? -老爸 -怎么了
[18:06] We’re not going on walks, are we? 我们不会真的步行出门吧
[18:07] I don’t know. Maybe. 我不知道 也许吧
[18:08] Anyway, while you were talking to the wall, 总之 就在你对着墙说话的时候
[18:10] Louise snuck in and took off with your gardening shears. 露易丝溜进来带走了你的园艺剪刀
[18:13] – What? – Yeah. She looked ready to use them, too. -什么 -她看起来跃跃欲试呢
[18:15] I wonder on what. 不知道她想用它干嘛
[18:17] What could it beans? 用它剪啥呢
[18:19] Oh, my God, my garden! 天呐 我的菜园
[18:25] Louise, just stop, okay? 露易丝 别这样 好吗
[18:26] I get it, you’re mad. 我知道 你生气了
[18:27] Also, I’m getting a cramp. 我要抽筋儿了
[18:29] Oh, no! Better stop and stretch it out! 别啊 赶紧停下来舒展舒展
[18:31] Louise, you’re literally running with scissors. 露易丝 你现在拿着剪刀狂奔呢
[18:33] Really big scissors. 一把超大的剪刀
[18:34] I know, it feels great! 我知道 感觉真好
[18:39] Oh, good, it’s closed. 太好了 关门了
[18:40] Louise, it’s over! 露易丝 结束了
[18:42] Come on, let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[18:44] Oh, crap. 我去
[18:48] God, how small are you? 天 你怎么这么小
[18:50] Say good-bye to your crappy crops. 和你的烂植物说再见吧
[18:52] Don’t have to. 没那个必要
[18:53] You don’t know which plot is mine, Louise. 你又不知道哪块地是我的
[18:55] Is it the one with the paper plate sign 该不会是插着纸板标志 上面写着
[18:57] that says Bob’s Beauties? “鲍勃的小美人”的这块吧
[19:00] No. 不…是
[19:01] No, no, no, no. 别别别
[19:02] You… Louise, you don’t have to do this! 你…露易丝 你没必要这样
[19:04] You didn’t have to hire Logan either. 你也没必要请洛根
[19:06] Louise, please. Those are my babies. 露易丝 求你了 那可是我的宝贝啊
[19:08] What? These. These are your babies? 啥 这些么 它们是你的宝贝
[19:11] Yes. Those are… 是的 那些是…
[19:13] Yeah. Why did I… say that 我怎么会当着我孩子的面
[19:15] in front of my actual baby? 说出那样的话
[19:17] Yeah! 是的
[19:18] Right. Yeah, so maybe this whole 好吧 也许关于菜园的事
[19:20] garden thing was a little selfish. 我是有点太自私了
[19:23] Yeah, I noticed how the greater good 我终于明白 更高的利益
[19:25] meant doing the thing you like to do. 就是尽情做自己想做的事
[19:27] You’re right. You know what? 你说得对
[19:29] Do it. Cut them. Cut them down. 动手吧 都剪了吧
[19:31] – What? Really? – Yeah, do it. -什么 真的吗 -动手吧
[19:33] I deserve it. I can’t watch. 我罪有应得 我还是不看了
[19:38] I can’t. It’s not their fault. 我没办法 不是它们的错
[19:40] That’s right. It’s my fault. 说得对 是我的错
[19:41] – So I’m gonna cut you. – What? -那我就剪你吧 -什么
[19:43] Just kidding. 开个玩笑
[19:45] I know. 我知道
[19:46] Look, I’m sorry I hired Logan. 抱歉我请了洛根
[19:47] I-I know how much you don’t like him. 我知道你很不喜欢他
[19:49] Yeah, I’m pretty open about that, Dad. 是的 我公开表示很多次了 老爸
[19:51] Plus, I mean, the restaurant is our place. 而且 餐馆是我们的地盘
[19:54] And I like it that way. 我希望它能一直那样
[19:55] I know you do. I mean, sort of. 我知道 算是知道吧
[19:57] I had a suspicion. 我曾经怀疑过
[19:58] But you do hide it pretty well. 因为你感情隐藏得很好
[20:00] – Thank you. -I’m sorry I put my sweet peas -多谢 -抱歉我醉心于小甜豆
[20:02] before my Sweet Pea. 把我真的”小甜豆”给忽略了
[20:04] – Is that nickname thing working at all now? – No. -你习惯这个昵称了吗 -没有
[20:07] Can you forgive me anyway? 那你能先原谅我吗
[20:08] Under one condition. 有一个条件
[20:10] – You’re fired! – What? -你被炒了 -什么
[20:12] She can’t fire me. Right? 她不能炒我 对吗
[20:14] Of course she can’t. 当然不能
[20:15] Yeah, I think she just did. 我看她刚就炒了
[20:16] Louise is actually our human resources person now. 露易丝现在是我们人力资源部的了
[20:19] And I’m executive vice president of new business! 而我是新业务的执行总经理
[20:21] Oh, man, I’ve just been bussing tables. 天呐 就我还在擦桌子呢
[20:23] Logan, if you need a recommendation, here’s one: 洛根 如果你需要建议 听好了
[20:26] put a bag on your face. 给脸上罩个袋子吧
[20:27] I’ll put a bag on your face. 我会在你脸上罩一个的
[20:29] Okay, hon, I’m gonna have security walk you out now. 好了 亲爱的 我得让保安请你出去了
[20:31] – No. – Well, I hope you enjoyed -我不 -鲍勃 希望你有
[20:33] your last trip to the garden, Bob. 好好珍惜最后一趟菜园之旅
[20:34] Because it was your last trip. 你以后别想再去了
[20:37] I know. That’s why I dug up all my plants 我知道 所以我才把所有植物
[20:38] and brought them home. 都挖回家了
[20:39] – And I used your wheelbarrow. – My… -我还借用了你的手推车 -我的..
[20:41] You’re not allowed to use that. 谁允许你用的
[20:42] It already happened. 用都用了
[20:43] There’s nothing you can do about it. 你拿我也没辙啊
[20:44] And I broke the lock on your gate. 我还撬开了你大门的锁
[20:47] Which I will replace. 我会给你换一个的
[20:48] Which is what you should do with your eggplant. 你也该把你的茄子给换一换了
[20:50] It looks leggy. 看着好娇小
[20:52] – Logan, let’s go. – You’re all nuts. -洛根 我们走 -你们都疯了
[20:54] so if you want to shoot me your e-mail, 你要是愿意把你的邮箱地址告诉我
[20:56] I can just send you the rest of my boy questions. 我可以把我剩下有关的男生问题发给你
[20:58] Absolutely not. 才不要
[20:59] “Absolutely not” At what .Com? 才不要@ 啥邮箱
[21:01] Bye, Cynthia. 拜 辛西娅
[21:02] I spilled water on your laptop. 我往你的笔记本电脑上泼了水
[21:04] She didn’t hear me. She’ll figure it out. 她没听到 但她会发现的
[21:09] Looking a little cramped. 感觉有点挤啊
[21:10] Yeah, we probably should’ve just planted one. 是啊 我们也许应该只种一株的
[21:13] – Oh, no! – Oh, God! -不 -天呐
[21:14] *Tomatoes and sweet peas and green beans * *番茄甜豆和青豆*
[21:17] *It’s a dream come true * *梦想成真的时候*
[21:20] *I want to take her stupid neck and ring it * *真想抓住她的头 扭一扭*
[21:23] *That’s what I want to do, too, but with him * *我也想抓住他的头 扭一扭*
[21:26] *The only thing greener than these plants is my thumb* *比植物更绿的是我的手指头*
[21:29] *How did we ever get * *怎会沦落至*
[21:31] *Stuck with these bums? * *与无赖缠纠*
[21:32] *The restaurant’s now a crappy place * *餐厅已成垃圾场*
[21:36] *I think I found my happy place * *我已找到快乐天堂*
[21:43] *I’m like a British lady in my garden, and my… * *好似菜园英女郎*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme