Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 我美丽的杀虫剂 除虫害公司
[00:37] Mom and Dad might not recognize us 等我们玩完卡丁车回家
[00:39] when we get back from go-karting. 老爸老妈估计都认不出我们了
[00:40] ‘Cause our hair will be like this. 因为我们的头发会像这样
[00:41] And our faces will be like this! 我们的脸会像这样
[00:43] And our penises will be like this. 我们的小鸡鸡像这样
[00:45] You can’t see what I’m doing, but it’s pretty great. 你们看不到我变成啥样了 但很惊人
[00:48] Three youth tickets, please. 请拿三张儿童票
[00:49] Sorry, track’s closed for the rest of the day. 抱歉 跑道今天关闭了
[00:51] League racing. 有比赛
[00:52] – What?! – What? – But I pedaled all this way -什嘛 -可我踩了那么久的脚踏车过来
[00:53] to put the pedal to the metal. 就是为了体验下踩油门的感觉啊
[00:55] You’ll have to come back another time. 你们改天再来吧
[00:56] Perhaps check the online calendar 可以看看网上的日程表
[01:01] If I’m online, I’m looking at sloths. 我上网都是看树懒
[01:04] Mama like. 哇
[01:05] They’re fast, and I’m curious. 好快 我好好奇
[01:07] Screw regular go-karting. 去他的普通卡丁车
[01:08] I want to do that. 我想开那样的
[01:10] Every kid wants to be in league racing. 想进车队的小孩多了去了
[01:11] Get in line. 排队去吧
[01:12] Okay, where’s the line? 好吧 上哪儿排队
[01:14] Funny, honey. 你真幽默 亲爱的
[01:14] The only way to join the circuit is to get a kart. 要想上跑道 就得去弄辆赛车
[01:16] No problem. Where do we get one? 没问题 上哪儿弄
[01:18] They’re custom. They cost a grand, at least. 都是订做的 最少也得一千大洋
[01:22] I know you from somewhere. 我在哪儿见过你
[01:23] – You’re Bryce from Kingshead Island, aren’t you? – Yep. -你是皇颅岛的布莱斯对吗 -没错
[01:26] – Oh, yeah. Remember us? – Nope. -太好了 还记得我们吗 -不记得
[01:28] – Ouch. – Too bad you won’t be joining the league. -真伤人 -真遗憾你们不能加入
[01:30] It would’ve been fun chucking raisins at you as I blow by. 冶叱繁呦蚰忝侨悠咸迅煽隙ê苡腥?
[01:36] Oh, my God, I hate him. 天哪 我可真恨他
[01:37] Hard to hate a guy who gives you raisins. 我很难恨一个朝我扔葡萄干的人
[01:41] Three burgers of the day. 今日推荐汉堡三件套
[01:42] Who are your pals, Teddy? 你的朋友什么来历 泰迪
[01:43] These guys are from the home brew supply shop. 他们是我在家酿酒用品店认识的
[01:45] I brought ’em over here to try your burgers 我带他们来尝尝你们的汉堡
[01:47] with Teddy’s Brewski. 配泰迪啤酒
[01:48] What’s Teddy’s Brewski? 泰迪啤酒是什么
[01:50] It’s the name of my home-brewed beer. 这是我自制的啤酒
[01:51] I used to call it Bucket Brew, 我过去叫它桶酒
[01:52] since that’s where it ferments. 因为我是在桶里
[01:54] In a bucket. 发酵的
[01:55] You know, it’s just that you brewed it in a bucket. 鉴于你是在桶里酿的
[01:57] Of course it’s safe. It’s alcohol. 当然安全了 酒有啥不安全的
[02:00] Right? 不错吧
[02:03] so cute. 真可爱
[02:04] Your burgers and his beer are making little belly babies. 你的汉堡和他的啤酒真是相亲相爱呢
[02:07] – What? – Oh, Bob. -咋了 -鲍勃
[02:08] – Bob! Bob! – What what? What? -鲍勃 鲍勃 -什么 什么 什么
[02:10] You should sell my beer! 你应该卖我的啤酒
[02:11] – We could be partners! – What? -我们可以当合作伙伴 -什么
[02:12] Teddy, I-I don’t think restaurants are allowed 泰迪 餐馆是不允许
[02:14] to sell home-brewed beer. 卖自制啤酒的
[02:15] who’s gonna care? 谁会管啊
[02:16] The health inspector, the Bureau of Alcohol, the police… 卫生检查员 酒精管理署 警察局
[02:19] So we won’t get caught. 不被发现就好了嘛
[02:21] We’ll run it like a speakeasy. 就像地下酒吧那样
[02:22] I’ll be like Al Capone with breasts. 我就扮演阿尔·卡彭 只不过有胸而已
[02:22] 美国黑社会罪犯 曾在美国禁酒令期间以贩卖私酒获取庞大利润
[02:24] Come on, Bob, just taste your burger and then my beer. 鲍勃 尝尝你的汉堡 再喝口我的啤酒
[02:26] Well, it’s pretty hard to pair my burgers 配的上我的汉堡的啤酒
[02:29] with the right beer. 不多的说
[02:30] Oh, my God. 天哪
[02:31] – Right? – Oh, my God. -不错吧 -天哪
[02:33] – That’s amazing. – It’s amazing! -太棒了 -他说很棒
[02:34] Let’s do it! 就这么办
[02:35] – Let’s do it! – Yes! -就这么办 -太好了
[02:38] Maybe Mom and Dad would sponsor a go-kart 如果卡丁车能为餐馆做广告
[02:40] if it was advertising for the restaurant. 也许老爸老妈会赞助我们一辆
[02:42] They can’t even sponsor their electric bill. 他们可是连自己电费单都赞助不起的人
[02:44] Or maybe a sponsorship would work. 或许我们可以换个目标
[02:46] Hey, Mr. Fischoeder! 你好 费舍奥德先生
[02:48] – I missed you. – Damn. -我想你了 -该死
[02:49] – Where have you been? – Oh, around. -你都去哪儿了 -到处转转
[02:50] How would you like to have semi-exclusive 只要你出资给我们赞助一辆卡丁车
[02:52] advertising rights on a go-kart that you pay for? 就能享有一半的独家广告权 怎么样
[02:55] Me pay kids? That sounds weird. 我出资 听起来好奇怪
[02:57] How ’bout you pay me– 这样吧 你们付我钱
[02:59] that sounds better… 听起来舒服多了
[03:00] No. 别啊
[03:00] Hold on. I haven’t finished. 等等 我还没说完
[03:02] For one of these! 在这当中选一辆
[03:04] A broken-down bumper car? 一辆故障的碰碰车
[03:05] Perhaps you kids can turn one 搞不好你们可以把
[03:06] of these not go-karts into a very much go-kart. 其中一辆改装成很棒的赛车呢
[03:10] Someone’s sleeping back here, Mr. Fish. 有人在这里睡觉 费先生
[03:13] That’s our employee lounge. 那是我们的员工休息室
[03:14] Owen, wake up! 欧文 醒醒
[03:16] You look like you’ve got something to prove. 你看起来跃跃欲试嘛
[03:18] Guys, I think this is the one. 伙计们 我想就是这辆了
[03:19] that’s the most expensive one. 那辆最贵了
[03:21] We’ll give you three bucks for it. 我们出价三美金
[03:22] Deal. Unless you want to make it eight dollars 成交 除非你们想出八美金
[03:24] for a second bumper car, plus Owen, 再买一辆 免费赠送欧文
[03:26] whom I will throw in for free. 随意使用
[03:28] – What can he do? – Lord knows. -他能做什么 -鬼知道
[03:30] It all remains to be seen. 还有待考察
[03:31] He’s a mass of potential. 他潜力巨大
[03:33] Now all we need is a lawn mower engine. 现在就差一台割草机发动机了
[03:35] Or a steam engine. 或蒸汽发动机
[03:36] Or a motorcycle engine. 或摩托车发动机
[03:39] So how much is it gonna cost us, Critter? 我们得付多少钱 克里特
[03:40] Come on, I can’t charge you guys. 我不能收你们的钱
[03:42] Our kid was born inside your restaurant. 我们的孩子在你们餐馆里出生
[03:45] Plus, I think the parts will be donated, 零件就当有人帮你们付了
[03:46] if you catch my drift. 你们懂的
[03:47] Come on, people, let’s tear this old dog apart, 来吧 伙计们 我们把这老家伙给拆了
[03:49] teach it new tricks! 教给它新的计能
[03:58] Half bumper car, half go-kart, all balls. 一半是碰碰车 一半是卡丁车 酷毙
[04:02] Nice. 很好
[04:02] You’re gonna bump those rich kids right off the track. 你们会把那些富家子弟打得落花流水
[04:04] And how are we on snack storage? 我们的零食呢
[04:06] Chip clip right there on the side. 妥妥的 就在这边
[04:08] Chip clip! -Yeah. 妥妥的 太好了
[04:09] Now, she’s gonna handle like a bumper car. 驾驶的方法还是和碰碰车一样
[04:11] The steering’s real loose, so don’t be afraid 方向盘很松 所以
[04:13] to whip that wheel around real good. 急转什么的放心来
[04:15] Yeah, yeah. You push the pedal and the thing goes. 知道了知道了 只需要踩油门就行了
[04:17] Wait till Bryce gets a load of this sweet ride. 真想让布莱斯看看这俩酷毙的座骑
[04:19] What is that? 那是什么
[04:21] Are you jealous? 你嫉妒了吗
[04:22] It doesn’t sound like you are, 看着不像
[04:24] but you will be once we race against you. 到了赛场上你就会改变主意了
[04:26] You’re not gonna race against me. 你们没机会和我比
[04:27] What are you talking about? 什么意思
[04:28] I’m in A-league. 我在A队
[04:29] New cars start out in B-league. 新车在B队
[04:31] You got to win your way up to A-league. 你们得一直获胜才能升到A队
[04:33] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[04:34] Nope. I’m serious-ing you. 没有 我很认真的
[04:36] I’ll be winning the Kingshead Island Grand Prix 等我赢下皇颅岛大奖赛
[04:38] when you’re still figuring out 你们估计都还没搞清楚
[04:39] which pedal is the gas and which is the brake. 哪个是油门 哪个是刹车
[04:41] And the big round thing in the middle that steers it? 中间那个又大又圆控制方向的东西呢
[04:42] That’s your mom. Burn. 那是你老妈 噗
[04:43] Oh, that fart with a mouth? That’s your face! 你都从嘴里放屁的吗 那可是你的脸啊
[04:46] Yeah, right. 随你怎么说啦
[04:47] Drivers, ten minutes till the B-league race. 选手们 离B队比赛开始还有十分钟
[04:50] I guess that’s us. Let’s go tear up the B-league 那是在说我们吧 咱去把B队打个落花流水
[04:52] so we can blow it out Bryce’s tailpipe. 然后冲爆布莱斯的排气管
[04:55] Here we go. 准备上场
[04:56] Wish me luck out there. 祝我好运
[04:58] Wait, what do you mean wish you luck? 等等 为啥要祝你们好运
[04:59] – ‘Cause I’m driving. – I thought I was driving. -因为我来开车 -我以为是我来开
[05:01] I thought we all thought I was driving. 我还以为一致认为是我来开呢
[05:03] Oh, my God. 天哪
[05:04] Did we not talk about who’s gonna drive? 我们都没讨论过谁来开车吗
[05:05] It’s obviously me. 当然是我啊
[05:06] But remember how good I was at that motorcycle arcade game? 还记得我摩托车游戏玩得多棒吗
[05:13] The point is to not burst into flames. 不撞车才叫玩得棒好吗
[05:15] Strongly disagree. 严重反对
[05:16] Tina, you’re not much better. 蒂娜 你也好不到哪儿去
[05:17] Remember what happened 记得你那次在停车场
[05:18] when you drove the car in the parking lot? 开车发生了什么吗
[05:20] That was different. That was dirty driving. 那次情况不同 是违规开车
[05:22] This is legal. Go-karting is good clean fun. 这次是合法的 卡丁车是正规又有趣的
[05:24] There’s only one way to settle this. 只有用这个办法了
[05:26] – Gene’s hairy mole? – Gene’s hairy mole. -吉恩毛痣赛吗 -吉恩毛痣赛
[05:28] Oh, boy. 哎哟
[05:31] Hold ’em up. 对齐了
[05:32] Yes! Uh, I mean… 好嘞 我是说
[05:34] Whatever. I’m the driver. 随便啦 我来开车
[05:37] Right, sibs? 对吧 亲们
[05:37] Fair is fair, I guess. 好吧 很公平
[05:39] Go team. 加油
[05:40] Yeah, Tina! That’s the spirit! 很好 蒂娜 这才是团队精神
[05:41] And you know what, 你知道吗
[05:42] I want you to be my water girl out there. 你可以当我的递水妹
[05:44] How does that sound? 怎么样
[05:45] Water girl instead of race kart driver? 从车手直接贬到递水妹么
[05:48] Let me think about that. 我考虑考虑
[05:53] Hey, when I win this race, it’ll be like we all won. 我赢了 就是我们赢了
[05:55] Especially me. T, give me a squirt. 但主要是我 蒂 来点水喝
[05:58] You missed. Did you do that on purpose? 喷岔了 你故意的吗
[06:00] No. What a crazy water bottle. Oh, whoops. 不 这瓶子疯了 哎呀
[06:02] It’s doing it again. Oh, sorry. Hey! 又来了 不好意思
[06:04] This is… this is crazy. 这 这失控了
[06:05] Drivers, start your engines. 车手们 启动引擎
[06:08] That guy can make a flag do anything he wants. 那人能让旗子做任何事
[06:10] But mostly flap around. 但主要还是挥来挥去
[06:14] Come on, you hunk of junk! 给点力啊 你这坨垃圾
[06:16] Go straight! Now turn! Turn! 走直线 转弯啊 转弯
[06:18] You call that turning? The other way! 你这是在转弯吗 另一边啊
[06:23] Pretty good, kid. 不错嘛 孩子
[06:24] But can you Gus? 但你会”格斯”这套动作吗
[06:28] It’s beautiful! 真漂亮
[06:29] Why is it called Gus? 为什么叫格斯
[06:30] It’s named after me. 是以我的名字命名的
[06:31] My name is Gus. 我就叫格斯
[06:32] A lot of people think the Gus comes from the wrists. 很多人以为”格斯“是靠手腕
[06:35] It doesn’t. It comes from in here. 其实不是 是靠这个
[06:37] Your flask? 你的瓶子吗
[06:38] Yes. And the heart. 是的 还有心
[06:40] Without heart, you’re just waving a flag around 不用心 你只是在挥
[06:42] at the end of a little stick. 黏了块布的小木棍
[06:44] Hey, maybe you’ve got what it takes 以你的天赋 我看你够格
[06:45] to be a junior-Gus-in-training. 当初级格斯实习生了
[06:47] I’ve waited my entire life to hear those exact words! 我一生就等这句话了
[06:52] That bumper-kart is terrible. 这碰碰卡丁车真垃圾
[06:53] We’ll never win a race in that thing. 我们用这玩意永远别想赢
[06:55] Well, we might if, you know, 要是你有照克里特教的方法开
[06:57] you drove it like Critter told us to. 没准我们能赢的
[06:58] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思
[06:59] Maybe it’s not the kart’s fault 也许不是车的问题
[07:01] you slammed into all those walls and got turned around 你把所有墙都给撞遍了 然后掉了个头
[07:04] and drove the wrong way for an embarrassing amount of time. 往错的方向开了好久
[07:06] You think you can drive that thing? Be my guest. 你觉得你能驾驭那玩意吗 你请
[07:09] Take a lap. 溜一圈啊
[07:10] We’re gonna go nice and easy. 我们轻轻来慢慢来
[07:12] You lead, I’ll follow. 你领头 我跟上
[07:14] I know you want to bump into stuff but you can’t. 我知道你想撞上去但不准哦
[07:16] You’re a race car now. 你现在是辆赛车
[07:17] You’re all grown-up. That’s it, Mr. Speedy. 是个大车了 这就对了 极速先生
[07:23] – See? – See what? -看见了吗 -看什么
[07:24] How I took that turn instead of crashing like you did? 转弯呀 我没像你那样乱撞一通吧
[07:27] Maybe I should be the one 也许该由我
[07:27] behind the wheel for Team Belcher? 来担任贝尔彻队的车手
[07:29] Tina, hello, it was my first race. 蒂娜 听着 这是我第一次开
[07:31] Okay? Back off. 好嘛 闪开
[07:32] Besides, I won Gene’s hairy mole fair and square. 而且 我正大光明赢了吉恩毛痣赛
[07:34] So let’s speak of this no more. 所以别再讨论这个了
[07:36] It’s just, I could maybe win… 可是 也许我能赢…
[07:37] Gene’s hairy mole! 吉恩毛痣赛
[07:38] I know. Gene’s hairy mole. 我知道 吉恩毛痣赛
[07:40] – How’s it coming? – Great. -怎么样了 -好着呢
[07:41] Once I’m done here, 等这批好了
[07:42] I’m gonna bring up another batch from the basement. 我就从地下室再拿一批
[07:44] Home brew in used bottles. 用旧瓶子装家酿啤酒
[07:45] I think we’re getting good at this speakeasy thing. 这地下酒吧的活干得越来越顺手了嘛
[07:47] And all these sipsies are getting me tipsy. 这小口小口的喝得我都快醉了
[07:49] I had to hammer some of the caps back on 有些瓶盖是我捶上去的
[07:51] and I used tape for a couple of ’em, but… 有些还动用了胶带 但是
[07:53] I don’t think anyone will notice. 应该没人会发现的
[07:54] Another “beer” please? Wink. 请再来一瓶”啤酒” 眨眼
[07:56] Another one of the beers we normally sell here? 再来一瓶普通啤酒吗
[07:59] Sure. Here you go. 好的 给你
[08:01] Live one! 刚开的哦
[08:02] Is he supposed to say “wink”? 他是应该说出”眨眼”这两个字
[08:03] Or is he just supposed to wink? 还是做眨眼这个动作
[08:04] Well, we’ve been doing both. 我们都有做
[08:06] Oh, God. Oh, God! Bobby, the G-men are here! 天哪 天哪 鲍鲍 调查员来了
[08:08] Turn the whole room around like they do in the movies! 快像电影里那样把整个房间翻过来
[08:10] Quick, go! 快点 去
[08:11] Ugh, no, no. Not now. 不 不 不是现在
[08:12] Teddy, get out of here! Hurry. Hurry. 泰迪 快离开这 快点 快点
[08:15] – Hugo! – Bob. -雨果 -鲍勃
[08:17] – Ron. – Bob. – Ron! -罗恩 -鲍勃 -罗恩
[08:18] Oh. What’s wrong with this picture, Ron? 这里有什么不对劲的地方 罗恩
[08:22] There are actually customers in here! 居然有顾客
[08:24] Right. 对哦
[08:26] Smells… 闻起来
[08:27] yeasty. 有发酵的味道
[08:29] I’ve never smelled this tangy… 我从没在这儿闻到过这种扑鼻的
[08:32] sour… 酸酸的
[08:34] yeast here before. 发酵的味道
[08:36] Well, we have started baking bread, 那个 我们开始烤面包了
[08:38] – so maybe you’re smelling the yeast from that. – Yeah. -你闻到的可能是发面团的味道 -对
[08:41] – And where is this yeasty bread, Bob? – Uh, we, uh… -那面团在哪 鲍勃 -我们…
[08:45] we threw it away. It wasn’t any good. No. 我们丢掉了 味道不咋地 不好
[08:47] Terrible, terrible. It didn’t come out, so… 难吃 难吃 做的不好 所以
[08:49] I mean, it was our first batch. 这是我们第一次尝试
[08:50] You know? W-We’re not… 我们还…
[08:51] Who are we? You know? 我们哪有那么厉害 你知道的
[08:52] We’re not bread experts. 我们又不是面包专家
[08:59] Bread. 面包
[09:00] Hugo, you really don’t have to go down there! 雨果 你真不用下去的
[09:02] So yeasty. 好浓的酵母味
[09:04] Okay, you need to stop saying that word. 好了 你别再说那个词了
[09:06] It’s making me uncomfortable. 听着不舒服
[09:07] Oh, really? Yeasty, yeasty, yeasty. 真的吗 酵母 酵母 酵母
[09:09] You know what I think, Bob? 我知道我怎么想的吗 鲍勃
[09:11] I think the bread story is a cover for what you’re really doing. 我觉得面包只是你掩盖真相的借口
[09:14] And what would that be? 那真相是什么呢
[09:15] You’re brewing your own beer! 你在自己酿啤酒
[09:16] What?! That’s crazy. What? 什么 真是搞笑 什么
[09:19] It’s crazy. Beer. 真搞笑 啤酒
[09:20] Where would you get that? Who’s brewing beer? 你怎么这么说 谁在酿啤酒呢
[09:21] What are… What is… what is this? 什么 什么 什么玩意
[09:22] – What? Who is this guy? – Beer. -什么 他是谁啊 -什么啤酒
[09:23] You know, the only thing worse than an idiot who makes 知道吗 唯一比做家酿啤酒
[09:26] bacteria-infested home brew is a restaurant that serves it. 更蠢的就是卖家酿啤酒的餐馆老板
[09:30] Well, Hugo, there’s no home brew here, 好吧 雨果 这里真没家酿啤酒
[09:32] So are we done with the inspection? 检查完了吗
[09:35] I suppose. 差不多了
[09:36] But know this, Bob, 但我告诉你 鲍勃
[09:37] if I find out you are selling bacteria beer, 要是我发现你在卖自酿啤酒
[09:40] you’re going to get the triple smack-down. 你就等着三重打击吧
[09:42] Smack one, I shut you down. 第一重 我会让你关门
[09:44] Smack two, beer and wine license? Gone. 第二重 酒类营业执照 没戏了
[09:47] Smack three? 第三重
[09:48] Tell ’em, Ron. 告诉他们 罗恩
[09:50] You rot in hell, Bob! 下地狱吧 鲍勃
[09:52] Let’s go, Ron. 走吧 罗恩
[09:53] And I’ll be back to try that bread, Bob. 我会回来尝面包的 鲍勃
[09:57] Great. ‘Cause it’s gonna be here, Hugo. 很好 它会在这等你的 雨果
[09:59] Oh, great! I’ll bring my bread mouth! 很好 我会带嘴来的
[10:03] So I guess this means the speakeasy’s over? 我们的地下酒吧是不是得就此打住了
[10:05] Nothing’s over, Teddy. 什么都没结束 泰迪
[10:06] Hugo can’t stop us. 雨果阻止不了我们
[10:08] All right, who knows how to bake bread? 谁知道怎么烤面包
[10:13] Flutter, flutter, flutter. Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy. 挥呀挥呀挥 摇呀摇呀摇
[10:16] And snap it off! 再来一个切旗
[10:17] Hell of a snap-off, Gene. 切得一手好旗嘛 吉恩
[10:18] Yeah, but my shimmy was shabby. 是啊 但我摇得很烂
[10:22] I saw you drive that monstrosity the other day. 我昨天看到你开那四不像了
[10:24] It was impressive. Want to take a little walk and talk? 让我印象深刻 想散散步聊聊吗
[10:27] – I have a proposition for you. – I’m taken. -我有个提议 -我有主了
[10:29] Well, it’s complicated. 这有点复杂
[10:30] Honey, if I was hitting on you, you’d know, 亲爱的 我要是想泡你 会让你知道的
[10:32] because you’d be terrified. 那时你会被吓到的
[10:33] Trust me, you’re hitting on me. 你就是在跟我搭讪
[10:34] Just come with us, please. 请跟我们来吧
[10:36] My name is Sasha, and this is my racing team. 我叫沙夏 这是我的赛车队
[10:38] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你们好
[10:39] So how’d you like to be a driver? 想不想当赛车手
[10:41] Oh, I can’t. My sister is our team’s driver. 不行啊 我妹妹才是我们队的车手
[10:43] She won the right to drive fair and square. 她光明正大地赢了驾驶权
[10:45] Gene’s hairy mole. It’s this thing we do with… 吉恩毛痣赛 我们用它来决定…
[10:47] Oh, it’s okay. I don’t need to know. 不必了 我没兴趣
[10:49] Listen, I’m not talking about you driving that thing. 听着 我不是让你开那玩意儿
[10:51] I’m talking about this. 我说的是这个
[10:53] Eddy, our usual driver, is in detention again. 我们的常驻车手埃迪又被拘留了
[10:56] You’d be doing us a big favor 你要是今天能代表KIS出战
[10:57] if you drove the K.I.S. Kart today. 就是帮了我们一个大忙了
[10:59] – “Kiss”? – No, K.I.S. -KISS[吻]么 -不 KIS
[11:01] It stands for Kingshead Island Speeders. 是皇颅岛飞车队的简写
[11:03] – Can I call it “Kiss”? – No. Listen to me. -我能叫它”吻”吗 -不行 听我说
[11:05] This is your chance to drive a real race kart, 你将有机会驾驶真正的赛车
[11:07] in the A-league. 还是在A队
[11:08] But I thought you had to win your way into the A-league. 不是要一直获胜才能晋级到A队么
[11:10] It’s about the kart. 关键在车
[11:11] This kart is already in the A-league. 这辆车已经是A队的了
[11:13] But why don’t you want to drive the car yourself? 可为啥你们自己不开呢
[11:14] Any kid can drive. I want to win. 开车谁都会 我要的是赢
[11:16] You think I can win? In A-league? 你觉得我能赢么 在A队里
[11:18] If you can get that bumper-fart 如果你开那个老爷车
[11:19] around the track in 70 seconds, 都能在70秒内开完一圈
[11:21] imagine how fast you can go in this. 想想开这个会多快吧
[11:25] You and this thing might actually have what it takes 你加这台车搞不好能
[11:27] to knock Bryce off the top spot. 把布莱斯从第一的位置上赶下来
[11:28] He deserves to be beaten, by the way. 他也早该被拉下来了
[11:30] He’s a dirty driver. 他是个下流的车手
[11:32] We call him Not Nice Bryce. 我们叫他”不乃斯”
[11:33] I don’t know. 不好说啊
[11:34] The bumper-kart is kind of a family project. 碰碰卡丁车是我们姐弟一起做的
[11:36] Oh, sure, of course, yeah. 当然 你说得对
[11:37] You can just keep squirting water 你大可以继续
[11:39] into your sister’s mouth if you want. 给你妹妹当个端茶送水的
[11:42] Here, I made you this last-place medal. 这是给你的最后一名奖牌
[11:44] It’s gum. 口香糖
[11:45] Good one, Bryce. 干得漂亮 布莱斯
[11:46] Joke’s on you. I love old gum! 开玩笑 我最爱嚼过的口香糖
[11:51] It’s okay. He walked away. 可以了 他走了
[11:53] Tina, what are you wearing? 蒂娜 你穿的什么啊
[11:54] A driver’s jumpsuit. 车手服
[11:55] We’ve been through this, okay? 我们讨论过了 好吗
[11:57] Belcher Racing only has one driver, and that’s me. 贝尔彻车队只有我一个赛车手
[12:00] I know. I’m driving for the Kingshead Island Speeders. 我知道 我是为皇颅岛飞车队出战
[12:03] – What?! – I call it “Kiss.” -什么 -我叫它”吻”车队
[12:07] You’re abandoning Team Belcher? 你要背弃贝尔彻车队
[12:09] How can you do that to us?! 你怎么能这么对我们
[12:10] You’re like a Belcherdict-Arnold! 你就是贝尔彻家的贝内迪克特·阿诺德
[12:12] I was Team Belcher’s best driver, 我的驾车技术在我们中最好
[12:14] but you didn’t care if we won 可你为了自己能开车
[12:15] as long as you got to be the driver. 不管比赛的输赢
[12:16] That’s crazy. You’re crazy. 太疯狂了 你疯了
[12:18] Get out of that jumpsuit, get your water bottle 脱下你的赛车服 拿起你的水瓶
[12:20] and get back in the pit. 回休息站去
[12:21] I’m never going back to the pit 我再也不要回去了
[12:23] unless the pit is a cool diner where teens hang out. 除非那儿有冷气可以吹 有男生可以泡
[12:25] Look, the A-league race is about to start. I got to go. A队的比赛要开始了 我得走了
[12:27] You’re in A-league?! 你在A队
[12:29] Yeah, it’s pretty cool. 是啊 很赞
[12:30] They give your go-kart a little wreath if you win. 如果获胜他们还会给你的车一个小花环
[12:31] Oh, wow! Isn’t that great? 了不起死了
[12:34] It is pretty great. Bye! 就是了不起啊 回见
[12:39] – Hi, Tina. How are you doing? – Good. -嘿 蒂娜 你还好么 -很好
[12:40] ‘Cause you’re looking a little stiff out there, kiddo. 你看上去有点僵硬啊 孩纸
[12:42] Who’s saying this? 谁在说话
[12:43] Sasha. I’m on the radio inside your helmet. 沙夏 你头盔里有个无线电
[12:45] Oh, ’cause I thought for a second you were… 我差点还以为你是
[12:48] Oh, never mind. I’m not gonna tell you what I thought. 没什么 不能让你知道我在想什么
[12:49] Tina, you’re driving like a water girl. 蒂娜 你开得像个送水妹
[12:51] Come on, cut it loose. 拜托 放松点
[12:52] All right, all right, I just need 好的 好的 我只是需要
[12:53] to get to know the car a little, I guess. Hello. 稍微熟悉一下车 你好呀
[12:56] You feel different than the bumper-kart. 你和碰碰卡丁车有点不同呢
[12:57] But I must feel different than your old driver, 不过我一定也和你的老主人不一样吧
[12:59] ’cause I have a girl butt, or so I’m told. 因为我是个姑娘 反正别人是这么说的
[13:01] I’m Tina, by the way. 对了 我叫蒂娜
[13:02] Tina, I’m gonna put you on mute. 蒂娜 我要把你静音了
[13:03] Okay. 好的
[13:07] You did that really well. 你真棒
[13:08] Nice turning, wheels. 转得漂亮 轮子
[13:09] And good job, steering wheel, too. 方向盘 你也不错
[13:10] And, engine, you did your part. 引擎 你也克尽己任
[13:13] Second place! I knew it! 第二名 我就知道
[13:14] I knew you were a racer! 我就知道你是个赛车手
[13:16] I got a little worried when you were talking to yourself 你奇奇怪怪自言自语的时候
[13:18] and being really weird, but then you came through! 我还有点担心 不过你成功了
[13:19] It’s okay! 那就没事了
[13:21] This time second, next time beat Bryce. 这次第二 下次打败布莱斯
[13:24] Tina, can you pass me a napkin? 蒂娜 能递给我张纸巾吗
[13:25] And try not to betray it. 尽量别出卖它
[13:27] Louise, please pass the pepper. 露易丝 麻烦递一下胡椒粉
[13:29] And try not to crash it into the salt. 别把盐罐子撞坏了哦
[13:31] Why don’t you try to remember where that pepper came from? 你怎么不想想胡椒是从哪儿来的
[13:33] From here, from this apartment, from this family. 从这儿 从这间房子 从这个家
[13:36] So that’s where pepper comes from. 这就是胡椒的由来啊
[13:38] Girls, you two need to stop all this. 姑娘们 你们俩给我停下
[13:41] You’re both go-kart drivers now. 你们现在都是赛车手了
[13:42] And you’re not even racing against each other, right? 你俩又不是对手 对吗
[13:45] That’s right. I’m in the A-league. 没错 我在A队
[13:46] Well, I’m coming for you, T. 我跟你干上了 T
[13:47] If I finish the season in first place in the B-league, 如果这个赛季我能在B队拿到冠军
[13:49] then I get a spot in the Kingshead Island Grand Prix. 我就能在皇颅岛大奖赛占据一席
[13:52] – You do? – Yup. -是嘛 -没错
[13:52] And that’s when I get to beat you. 到时候我就能打败你了
[13:55] But you have to actually win races 那也得比赛
[13:56] to finish in first place. 才能拿冠军啊
[13:57] Maybe you didn’t totally understand that. 也许你没完全弄明白
[14:00] Oh, keep it up. 没完了
[14:01] Way ahead of you. Literally. 我已经把你甩得远远的了
[14:06] Look, I know there’s this rumor 听着 我知道有谣传说
[14:07] that Tina’s a better driver, and I think you started it, 蒂娜技术更好 而且我猜是你传出来的
[14:10] but you and me are gonna work real hard, 但我俩这次要好好努力
[14:12] and we’re gonna win some races. 我们要赢
[14:43] Looks like I’ll be seeing you at the Grand Prix, sis. 看起来我们要在大奖赛碰面了哦 老姐
[14:46] And I’ll be seeing you from the first place podium. 颁奖台上见
[14:48] Also, I’ll see you at home, and also in the car, 当然 家里也会见 还有车里
[14:51] ’cause we should probably carpool to the race. 我们应该会搭同一辆车来参加比赛
[14:52] Yup, yup, got it! 得得 知道啦
[14:53] I hit the gas, and I drive away! 踩油门 出发咯
[14:59] It’s weird how you freshly baked the staleness 新鲜的面包都能给你烤得这么老
[15:01] right into them. 真是太奇怪了
[15:02] – It’s-it’s an old family secret. – Another cold one, Bob. -这是家族秘方 -再来一瓶冰的 鲍勃
[15:05] Hey, Bob, that bun doesn’t look like this bun, Bob. 鲍勃 那个汉堡胚看着和这个不一样啊
[15:08] You trying to screw me? 你想忽悠我呢
[15:08] I want the fresh-baked buns. 我要现烤汉堡胚
[15:10] I want the fresh-baked buns. 我要现烤汉堡胚
[15:12] So, you’re not using these buns on your burgers? 这么说 你做汉堡不是用的这些胚咯
[15:15] – Suspicious. Gretchen? – Move on. -太可疑了 格雷琴 -说
[15:17] We’re-we’re making buns for, 我们做的这些胚是给
[15:20] – For what? – Uh, the buns are for… -给谁 -是给
[15:22] – For breakfast! – Yes. -给早餐用的 -没错
[15:24] We’re gonna start breakfast now. 我们要开始卖早餐了现在
[15:26] Breakfast at Bob’s. 鲍勃店的早餐
[15:27] I can’t wait to come by and try it. 我都等不及想要试试了
[15:29] 6 A.M. Sound good? 六点 可以吗
[15:31] I mean, well, we haven’t really talked 我是说 我们还没讨论好
[15:32] about when we’re opening yet, so… 什么时候开始卖早饭 所以
[15:34] Okay, see you at 6:00 then. 那就六点见
[15:36] And you better have sausages, Bob! 最好有香肠哦 鲍勃
[15:38] We’ll have it! 会有的
[15:45] So, this is what the kids have been up to? 孩子们最近在干这个啊
[15:47] I had no idea it was, like, you know, actual racing. 我一点都没想到会是真正的赛车
[15:49] It is a beautiful day for racing. 真是个比赛的好日子
[15:51] Hey, want a hit? 来一瓶吗
[15:52] Sure. Thanks, Crit. 当然 谢谢 克里特
[15:54] This homebrew of yours is oh so refreshing. 你们自酿的啤酒真给劲
[15:56] Your bread is, 你们的面包就
[15:57] Whoop, hey, there it goes! 哎呀 飞出去了
[15:58] Got away from me there. Sorry about that. 不小心飞出去了 不好意思
[16:00] – You-you kind of threw it. – Oh, yeah. -你 扔了它 -是的
[16:02] Right. So it didn’t get away from you. 对 所以不是它飞出去了
[16:04] – You threw it. – No, it’s bad. -是你扔了它 -是的 很难吃
[16:05] I was trying to spare your feelings, 我本来想照顾你的感受
[16:06] but if you want to address it, 但如果你非要挑明说…
[16:07] – it’s not very good bread. – No, I get it. No. -那面包确实不咋样 -得 我懂了
[16:08] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 得得得
[16:09] I guess I got it right away. 我其实懂你意思
[16:11] I just thought… forget it. 我只是觉得…算了
[16:12] Yeah. Unnecessary little confrontation here. 是啊 没必要为小事起争执
[16:14] Gene, you’ve been oddly enthusiastic 吉恩 过去这几周里
[16:16] about flag waving these last couple weeks. 你对挥旗表现出了惊人的热情
[16:19] I thought you were just messing with me, 我本以为你来捣乱的
[16:20] but you were serious. 没想到你是认真的
[16:21] Very serious. 认真得很
[16:22] Then, well, there’s something 这样的话 我有件事
[16:24] I want to ask you. 要拜托你
[16:25] Oh, my God, you’re dying! 天呐 你要死了
[16:26] I’ll take over for you! 我来继承你的衣钵
[16:27] – What? No, I’m not dying. – For now. -啥 不 我没有要死 -早晚会死
[16:29] I’m not dying. 我不会死
[16:32] Okay. 好吧
[16:33] I was gonna ask you 我是想问你
[16:34] if you wanted to flap your first grand prix. 是否愿意首次尝试在大奖赛挥旗
[16:37] I would be honored! 非常荣幸
[16:38] I’ll wave your flag, Gus, but I’ll never replace you. 我来帮你挥旗 格斯 但不会取代你
[16:41] Right, I-I know. 行 我知道了
[16:42] Just to clarify, it’s only one race. 声明一下 只是这一次哈
[16:44] We’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[16:45] Guys, huddle up. Cookie toast. 各位 快过来 饼干代酒
[16:47] Tina, bring it home for us. 蒂娜 把奖杯带回来
[16:49] Hey, Rico, these cookies are ten dollars each. 里科 这饼干十美元一个
[16:51] – You’re eating them like they’re five dollars each. – Sorry. -别吃得好像只值五美元一样 -对不起
[16:53] Can I have a cookie? 我能吃一个吗
[16:53] I’ll put a cookie on the finish line. 我会把饼干放在终点线那里
[16:55] But what if someone drives over it? 要是有人碾过去了呢
[16:56] That someone will be you. 那个人会是你
[16:57] Then I can’t eat it. 那我还是吃不了啊
[17:00] Great. Bryce. 又是你 布莱斯
[17:02] You here, me no like. 你来了 我不爱
[17:03] Pasta salad on your kart. 给你的车来点意面沙拉
[17:06] Don’t you put pasta salad on my kart! 你竟敢在我的赛车上涂沙拉
[17:09] Drivers, two minutes to the start of the Grand Prix! 车手们 离比赛开始还有两分钟
[17:11] I’m gonna beat you! I’m gonna beat Tina! 我会打败你 打败蒂娜
[17:13] I’m gonna beat all you Richie Riches! 打败你们这些富二代
[17:15] Not likely, especially because of that. 不太可能 看那边
[17:18] – Crap. – Flick, flick. -我去 -我弹 我弹
[17:23] It’s a blown pump. 是油泵坏了
[17:24] I don’t have my tools, 我没带工具
[17:25] but maybe I can rig something. 我可以徒手试试
[17:26] Drivers, to the starting line! 车手们 请到起跑线
[17:28] I don’t know if we’re gonna make it! 不知道来不来得及
[17:29] We’ll make it! We’ll make it! 可以的 可以的
[17:30] What’s going on? 怎么了
[17:31] It looks like you have one less competitor to beat. 看来你要少一名竞争对手了
[17:33] But I don’t want to beat her this way. 可我不想用这种方式打败她
[17:35] Today, you beat her this way. 今天 你用这种方式打败他
[17:36] Tomorrow, you beat her that way. 明天 你用那种方式打败她
[17:37] All that matters is today you beat her this way. 重要的是今天你得打败她
[17:39] – Drivers, start your engines! – There! -车手们 发动引擎 -好了
[17:42] Now you’re gonna leak some oil, 会漏点油
[17:43] but you just might make it around! 但应该能撑完比赛
[17:44] Thanks, Critter. 谢了 克里特
[17:45] Oh, and a wheel mighfall off. 对了 轮胎可能会掉下来
[17:47] – What? What?! – Nothing! -啥 啥 -没啥
[17:48] Get out of your head! 别想东想西了
[17:49] Did you fix it or not, Critter?! 你是修好了没啊 克里特
[17:50] Let’s say I did. 就当是修好了吧
[17:51] Go, go, go! 上上上
[18:00] Come on, bumper-kart! 拜托 碰碰赛车
[18:01] Hold it together! You got this! 往前冲 你可以的
[18:09] How you doing out there? 感觉怎么样
[18:10] Well, I’m torn between the desire to win 我在赢得比赛和赢回我妹妹的爱
[18:12] and my love for my sister. 之间挣扎
[18:13] – Forget it. Bye. – Bye. -当我没问 拜 -拜
[18:20] Atta girl. Let’s beat these snobs! 好样的 甩掉那些势利小人
[18:29] Yeah! 好耶
[18:39] All right! 好呀
[18:45] Gene, it’s white flag time. 吉恩 该挥白旗了
[18:47] Last lap coming up! 最后一圈了
[18:53] It’s now or never, Tina. Make your move! 就是现在了 蒂娜 赶紧发力
[18:55] Pass him! 超他
[19:00] Oh, come on! 搞什么
[19:02] Hey! That’s not nice, Bryce! 嘿 那样可不好 布莱斯
[19:03] Oh, I get it now. 所以才叫”不乃斯”呢
[19:08] That’s it! 够了
[19:12] What?! 不可能
[19:12] So long, Bryce. I kartly knew you. 再见了 布莱斯 我的车记住你了
[19:15] Go! Come on, Bryce, get it together. 快 快 布莱斯 冲啊
[19:19] That’s Tina and Louise out in front. 蒂娜和露易丝在最前面
[19:20] Come on, girls! Win this thing! 冲啊 姑娘们 拿下比赛
[19:22] Oh, my God. I assumed they’d both lose. 天呐 我还以为她俩都会输呢
[19:24] What if one of them wins and beats the other? 万一她们其中一人赢了另一人怎么办
[19:26] Dibs on not handling it! 不要让我去处理
[19:27] Checkered flag time! They’re coming in! 该挥方格旗了 他们来了
[19:29] Gene, do the double! 吉恩 用两面挥
[19:31] I’m not ready! 我没准备好
[19:33] Easy, easy. Deep breath. 放松 放松 深呼吸
[19:34] Let it flow from within you. 用你的心去挥
[19:36] Here they come! 他们来了
[19:43] Son of a bitch! 我去
[19:45] Yes! The Grand Prix is ours! 太好了 大奖赛冠军是我们的了
[19:47] Go Team K.I.S. 皇颅岛队冲啊
[19:51] No, go Team Belcher. 不 是贝尔彻队冲啊
[19:53] Excuse me? What are you talking about? 等等 你说什么
[19:57] Are you crazy? You’re helping another team win?! 你疯了吗 你要帮其它队赢吗
[19:59] Sorry, Sasha. It’s a family thing. 抱歉 沙夏 这关乎亲情
[20:02] He’s Gussin’! 他使”格斯”动作了
[20:04] – What are you doing?! – Helping you win! -你干嘛呢 -帮你赢
[20:06] You should win! You’re the better driver. 赢的人该是你 你开得更好
[20:09] You should win. You worked really hard to get here. 你该赢 你好不容易才走到这一步
[20:11] I guess, but… Oh, I just won. 确实 但是…好吧 我赢了
[20:14] Nice flag-waving, Gene! 旗挥得不错 吉恩
[20:15] I did it! I did it! I waved that flag! 我做到了 我做到了 我挥旗成功了
[20:19] Yay, kids! 好样的 孩子们
[20:20] Yes! Yes, kids! 好耶 好耶 孩子们
[20:22] Yeah, that’s the way to do it! 干得好 就是这样
[20:23] Belchers! Belchers! Belchers… 贝尔彻 贝尔彻 贝尔彻
[20:26] No one? No one. 没人么 没人喊
[20:31] Are you done yet, Hugo? 吃完了没 雨果
[20:32] Look, Bob, we both know you’re slinging homebrew. 听着 鲍勃 我们都知道你在卖私酒
[20:35] And if my supervisor wasn’t saying, 要不是我上司对我说
[20:36] “I’m going to fire you “你要是再在那件案子上
[20:37] if you waste any more time on that case,” 浪费时间 我就解雇你”
[20:39] I’d nail you for it. 我肯定会逮到你的
[20:40] That said… the sausages are good. 不过 香肠还是不错的
[20:43] Let’s go, Ron! 走吧 罗恩
[20:44] Hey, can I get a box for my pancake half? 剩下的薄饼能帮我打包吗
[20:45] Just stuff it into your mouth! It’s half a bite! 给我直接塞嘴里 那点塞牙缝都不够
[20:49] We got to stop. 我们得打住了
[20:50] We can’t keep this up. 不能继续搞这个了
[20:51] Oh, thank God. I’m so bloated and tired. 谢天谢地 我好累
[20:54] Somebody’s gonna have to tell Teddy. 得有人去告诉泰迪
[20:55] – Dibs on not telling him! – Dibs on not… -我不要说 -我不要…
[20:56] Damn it! 该死
[20:57] How do you talk so fast? 你怎么能这么快
[21:00] Oh, good turn. 弯转得不错
[21:02] Tina? Tina? 蒂娜 蒂娜
[21:03] You’re-you’re driving in your sleep again. 你 你又在梦里开车了
[21:05] Oh, sorry. Yeah. 抱歉
[21:07] I know it’s like we both won, 我知道我俩都算冠军
[21:08] but maybe we both don’t need to sleep with the trophy, huh? 但我们是不是可以不抱着奖杯睡觉了
[21:12] Okay, one more night. 算了 最后再抱一次
[21:14] Okay, one more week. Sweet dreams. 好的 最后一周 好梦
[21:18] *Racing with the road* *一路狂奔*
[21:22] *Racing with the road* *一路狂奔*
[21:25] *Racing with the road* *一路狂奔*
[21:28] *Racing with the road* *一路狂奔*
[21:32] *Race* *极速*
[21:33] *Fast* *赛车*
[21:35] *Race* *极速*
[21:37] *Fast* *赛车*
[21:38] *Race* *极速*
[21:40] *Fast* *赛车*
[21:42] *Race* *极速*
[21:43] *Fast* *赛车*
[21:45] *Race* *极速*
[21:47] *Fast* *赛车*
[21:48] *Race* *极速*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme