Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] 有没有很鼠昂[爽] 除虫害公司
[00:38] Kids, before you go to school, 孩子们 今天想不想欣赏件
[00:39] you want to see some art? 艺术品再去上学
[00:40] I’ve already looked in the mirror once today, so I am good. 我今天已经在镜子里见过了 所以不用了
[00:43] Is this a trick? 是在搞什么把戏吗
[00:44] We say “Sure” and then you moon us? 我们说想 你就给我们看你的光屁股
[00:46] No. You know that customer 不 你们知道那位
[00:47] who always doodles on his napkins? 总是在纸巾上涂鸦的客人吧
[00:49] Look what he drew yesterday. 看看他昨天画了什么
[00:50] Oh. It’s a fisherman. 是个钓鱼的人
[00:52] And he used the grease stain as a lake. 他把油迹当成湖水
[00:54] That’s a good use of grease. 用的真是巧妙
[00:57] You know what, maybe we should put it up over here. 知道吗 也许我们该把它挂起来
[00:59] Start a wall of customer drawings, right? 搞一个顾客涂鸦墙
[01:01] A wall of napkin art. 纸巾涂鸦墙
[01:02] That’s a good idea, Lin. 真是个好主意 琳
[01:03] It is a good idea, Mom. 是个好主意 老妈
[01:04] But you know what isn’t? 但你知道你哪做的不好吗
[01:05] Putting your coffee mug so close to the edge of the counter. 你把咖啡杯放在了柜台的桌沿
[01:08] That’s a piping hot cup of ouch. 那可是杯滚烫的咖啡啊
[01:09] Thank you, Tina. 多谢提醒 蒂娜
[01:11] We get it. You’re a hall monitor. 我们知道 你是过道巡视员
[01:12] Leave your work at school. 你还是去学校发光发热吧
[01:14] Sorry. But all my hall monitoring is gonna pay off. 抱歉 但我的努力都会得到回报
[01:17] I think Mr. Frond is about to promote me 我想福旺德老师打算提升我为
[01:18] to the highest hall monitor rank there is. 最高级别的过道巡视员
[01:31] It’s called Hall Manatee. 也就是”海牛”级别
[01:32] Hall Manatee? Why is it called that? 海牛 为什么叫这个
[01:34] There are two schools of thought about that. 有两种说法
[01:36] – No, never mind. I don’t want to hear. – Okay. -不 别说了 我不想听 -好吧
[01:39] Hi, Ms. Selbo. 你好 賽尔珀小姐
[01:40] Signing in for hall monitor duty? 来为过道巡视员工作签到的吗
[01:41] You know, there’s a rumor going around 你知道吗 传闻
[01:42] that you’re up for a big promotion. 你将晋升高职
[01:44] Oh, don’t listen to rumors, Ms. Selbo. 不要听信那些传闻 賽尔珀小姐
[01:47] Then what would I do? 那我还有什么可做的
[01:48] Just answer the phone when it rings? 接电话吗
[01:50] Tina, come on. 蒂娜 得了吧
[01:51] Here’s your vest. 给你的背心
[01:52] Good luck, Mana-Tina. 祝你好运 海牛蒂娜
[01:54] What? You didn’t hear it from me. 什么 我居然没给你说过
[01:55] Hi, Tina. I-I went ahead and signed you in. 你好 蒂娜 我先帮你签好了
[01:57] That was thoughtful, Rudy, but it’s against the rules 你真细心 但帮他人签到
[01:59] to forge a signature on the sign-in sheet. 是违反规定的
[02:01] Oh, yeah. The rules. 对哦 还有规则
[02:02] I guess I played it pretty fast and loose. 我想是我太散漫了
[02:04] Yeah, let’s save fast and loose for 抖臀的时候才需要
[02:05] when you shake your caboose. 散漫[快而灵活]
[02:07] – Rules were made to be followed. – Right, sorry. -规矩就是用来遵守的 -是的 抱歉
[02:09] See, that’s why you’re gonna be a Hall Manatee 看 你当选海牛是有道理的
[02:11] 瓦格斯塔夫小学”过道巡视员”级别 海牛 枪鱼 鲦鱼
[02:11] and I’m stuck at Hall Minnow. 而我只能做个”鲦鱼”
[02:13] Well, I’m also a Hall Minnow ’cause I’m bad at networking. 还有一个原因是我不懂得疏通人脉
[02:16] Third period. Lunch is 40 minutes away. 第三轮巡视 离午饭时间还有四十分钟
[02:18] Kids are hungry and cranky, 学生都又饿又狂躁
[02:20] which means out in the hallway 也就意味着 在过道上
[02:21] – anything can happen. – Got it. -什么事都有可能发生 -明白了
[02:23] Oh, slow you didn’t. 你慢点
[02:24] I’m saying you weren’t going slow in the hall. 我是说你在过道里没有放慢速度
[02:26] Slow you didn’t? 你能慢点吗
[02:27] I should have been more clear. Sorry. 我应该表达得更清楚些 抱歉
[02:29] Full name and grade? 你的全名和年级
[02:29] Danny Duszynski, fifth. 丹尼·杜金斯基 五年级
[02:31] Duszynski. Thank you, Danny. 杜金斯基 多谢 丹尼
[02:33] You stupid… 傻逼…
[02:35] What’s that? 你说什么
[02:36] Bye. Thank you. 再见 谢谢
[02:37] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[02:38] He used language. 他说脏话
[02:40] No, I think he just said “Thank you.” 不 我想他说的是”谢谢”
[02:41] Tina, can I just say it? You inspire me. 蒂娜 我直接说吧 你是我的榜样
[02:43] I know. 我知道
[02:45] Hold on. I recognize that sound. 等等 我听那声音耳熟
[02:47] It’s butts on brass. 是屁股摩擦金属的声音
[02:48] Follow me. 跟我来
[02:49] I love gravity! 我爱地心引力
[02:50] I’m glad I wore my fast pants! 幸好我穿了我的抗荷裤
[02:51] 抗荷服 一般为飞行员所穿 在加速度过高情况下 能提高抗正载能力的服装
[02:53] – Hey, guys. You just slid into detention. – Nice. -你们刚把自己滑成留校生了 -说得好
[02:56] I’m gonna need a full name and grade from both of you. 我需要知道你们的全名和年级
[02:58] I get it. Good psych-out, Tina. 我知道 想吓我们是吧 蒂娜
[03:01] You scared us straight. 好怕怕哦
[03:02] Uh, full name and grade. 全名和年级
[03:03] I can’t tell you my full name! 我不能告诉你我的全名
[03:05] You know Mom won’t tell me my middle name! 老妈不告诉我我的中间名字 你知道的
[03:07] Geez, Tina, what are you, 我去 蒂娜 你谁啊
[03:09] Narcy Narc and the Narcy Bunch? 烦人鬼和告状精么
[03:11] Fine. Louise and Gene Belcher. 好吧 露易丝和吉恩·贝尔彻
[03:13] All right, off to class. 好了 上课去
[03:14] And I’ll see you at home. 家里见
[03:15] What’s Mom making tonight? Anyone know? 今晚老妈要做什么呢 有人知道吗
[03:17] Good talk. 聊得很愉快
[03:18] That was cold-blooded. 真是不留情面啊
[03:20] I guess when you’re a hall monitor 看来一旦成为过道巡视员
[03:21] you have to leave your feelings in your locker. 就得把私人感情关进柜子里啊
[03:23] – And lose the combination. – Yeah… -还把密码给忘了 -这样啊
[03:25] Hall monitors on duty, 正在执行任务的过道巡视员
[03:26] report immediately to Coach Blevins’ office. 请立即到布莱文斯教官办公室报到
[03:30] Let’s move. 我们走
[03:32] Let me go. Dang. 放我走 见鬼
[03:34] Zeke. You called us, Mr. Frond? 齐克 你叫我们吗 福旺德老师
[03:37] Tina. My star hall monitor. 蒂娜 我的明星巡视员
[03:38] And Regular Sized Rudy. 还有中号鲁迪
[03:40] My fixer-upper hall monitor. 有待提高的巡视员
[03:42] I’ll get there. 我会努力的
[03:43] Anyway, I stepped away from class 我从课堂上回来
[03:44] to retrieve my shatterproof sports goggles… 取我的防震防护镜
[03:47] Suh-weet. 酷毙了
[03:48] Thanks. When I got to my office, 多谢 当我来到办公室
[03:49] I found Zeke in here digging around. 发现齐克在这鬼鬼鬼祟祟的
[03:51] Trespassing in a teacher’s office. 擅自闯入老师的办公室
[03:53] This is strike three for you, Zeke. 你被三振出局了 齐克
[03:54] I’m afraid that means automatic suspension. 这意味着你将自动被停学
[03:56] But I got a good reason. 但是我有很好的理由
[03:58] Save it. Tina, I need you to escort Zeke 省省吧 蒂娜 你押送齐克
[04:01] to the principal’s office. 去校长办公室
[04:02] I’d do it myself, but I dropped my cell phone in the toilet, 我本可以亲自送 但我手机掉厕所里了
[04:04] and I need to put it in rice immediately. 我得马上把它放进米桶里
[04:06] Has anyone tried that? Does it work? 有人这么试过吗 有用吗
[04:08] Mr. Frond’s got a smell phone. 这下福旺德老师的手机变”臭”机啦
[04:10] You’re suspended. 你被停学了
[04:12] Tina, think you can handle this? 蒂娜 你觉得你能办好这事吗
[04:13] I don’t think you can handle 我认为你不太清楚
[04:14] how much I can handle this, Mr. Frond. 我多擅长这个 福旺德老师
[04:16] Let’s go, Zeke. 我们走吧 齐克
[04:18] I’ll take it from here, Rudy. 接下来交给我了 鲁迪
[04:19] You finish your rounds. 你的任务完成了
[04:20] Are you sure? Zeke’s trouble. 你确定吗 齐克可不好对付
[04:21] It’s a midday run. I could do it in my sleep. 就是个午间小差 我闭着眼都能做好
[04:23] Yeah, but I want to help. 好吧 但我想帮忙
[04:25] I’ve never transported a perp. 我从来没押送过罪犯
[04:26] Yeah, we’re good, Rudy. 不用了 鲁迪
[04:28] Tina’s giving Rudy some ‘tude-y. 蒂娜给鲁迪耍威风了
[04:30] Shut up, Zeke. I’m sorry I said “Shut up.” 闭嘴 齐克 抱歉 我不该这么说
[04:32] You shut up. 你闭嘴吧
[04:35] Look what Teddy did! Funky pattern. 看泰迪画的 多酷炫
[04:37] I’m putting it up! 我挂起来
[04:38] Spirals, right? 螺旋图案超酷对吧
[04:39] Welcome to my brain. 欢迎来到我的内心世界
[04:40] Look at mine, Linda. 琳达 看我画的
[04:41] It’s a sun wearing sunglasses. 是戴着太阳镜的太阳
[04:44] Someone’s feeling silly. 有人很呆萌嘛
[04:45] Guilty! 被你发现啦
[04:46] Here you go. Here’s mine. 给 我画的
[04:49] – What is it? – It’s a face. -这是个啥 -是张脸
[04:51] I don’t recognize it. 我认不出来
[04:52] Well, it’s no one in particular. 画的不是某个人
[04:53] It’s just a face. 就是一张脸
[04:55] Could it be a foot? 能看成脚吗
[04:55] Oh, I see it now! 我看出来了
[04:57] It’s a beautiful face. 一张很漂亮的脸
[04:58] So are you gonna put it on the wall? 那你会放墙上去吗
[05:00] What? Yeah. S-Sure. 啥 当然
[05:02] Yeah, of cour… 当然
[05:03] I’m gonna put it up. 我会放上去的
[05:04] – Wall. – Well, it doesn’t seem like you want to. -墙上 -你看起来好像不大想
[05:05] Oh, here’s a spot for it. Right there. 这里有个空位 正好
[05:07] Wait. Y… Lin, you’re putting it behind the coffee machine. 琳 你把它放咖啡壶后面了
[05:10] – Am I? – Forget it. -是吗 -算了
[05:12] If…I-I don’t want you to put it up 如果你不喜欢
[05:13] – if you don’t like it. – Okay. -我也不想你挂上去 -好吧
[05:14] That was close. We were gonna have to look 好险 差点以后每次咖啡壶
[05:16] at that thing every time they moved the coffee pot. 被拿起来 我们都要看到那玩意了
[05:18] Sorry, Teddy. Sorry it’s not a spiral 对不住了 泰迪 我画不出螺旋图案
[05:20] or a sun with sunglasses. 和戴太阳镜的太阳是我的错
[05:22] Speaking of spirals… 说到螺旋图案
[05:24] – Right? – Oh, I’m dizzy! -不错吧 -酷炫到晕眩
[05:26] Another one’s going up! 又来一张咯
[05:27] – Oh, my God. – Put it… put it right there. -真是够了 -放那里
[05:29] Come on! The time doesn’t fit the crime. 喂 犯罪时间不吻合
[05:31] You got to let me go! 快放了我
[05:32] Enough, Zeke. You’re the one 够了齐克 你就是
[05:34] who broke into the gym teacher’s office. 闯入体育老师办公室的凶手
[05:36] Okay, listen, I did it for my grandma. 好吧 但其实我是为了我奶奶
[05:38] Sure you did. 说的跟真的似的
[05:40] Well, can I at least 那你把我交上去之前
[05:41] use the bathroom before you turn me in? 我能去上个厕所吗
[05:43] – I don’t think so. – Please! -不行 -拜托
[05:45] Have a heart, Tina! Good gosh. 蒂娜 有点同情心好不好
[05:47] Okay. But make it quick. 好吧 不过尽快
[05:48] All right! Thanks, T-Bird! 知道了 谢了 小蒂妞
[05:51] Okay. 好吧
[05:54] Zeke? Zeke, as your hall monitor, I’m ordering you: 齐克 作为过道巡视员 我命令你
[05:57] Come out with your hands washed. 即刻出来 记得洗手
[06:00] That’s odd. 真奇怪
[06:01] Anybody in here? 有人在吗
[06:02] I’m coming in on 90% official hall monitor business. 我进来90%是为了公务
[06:05] And 10% curiosity. Zeke? 10%是因为好奇心 齐克
[06:08] Answer me, Zeke. I know you’re in there. 回答我 我知道你在
[06:09] I can see your shoes. 我看到你的鞋了
[06:10] Where’d your legs go? 你的腿呢
[06:12] What the… Oh, no. 怎么 不好
[06:15] I lost Zeke. 齐克跑了
[06:19] – Tina. – Mr. Frond. -蒂娜 -福旺德老师
[06:20] How’d it go? Did Zeke give you any trouble? 怎么样了 齐克有给你添乱吗
[06:22] Of course he did. 想也知道
[06:24] But I’m sure you handled it, right? 不过我相信你解决好了对吗
[06:28] Tina? Tina? 蒂娜 蒂娜
[06:31] God, that sound makes me queasy, Tina. 蒂娜 这声音听得我难受
[06:32] It went great. 一切顺利
[06:33] I dropped him off at the principal, 我带他去了校长那里
[06:34] and the principal said, 校长说
[06:34] – “Thank you, Tina.” Everything was fine. – Terrific. “谢谢你蒂娜” 一切如常 -很好
[06:36] That’s why you’re the best. 所以说你是最佳嘛
[06:38] Stop it! 别哼哼了
[06:41] Tina. 蒂娜
[06:42] Liar. 骗子
[06:48] Zeke. 齐克
[06:52] Zeke. Come out. 齐克 出来
[06:55] Everyone’s… wrestling out here. 大家都在玩摔跤哦
[06:57] – I’m being wrestled. – Oh, hey, Tina. -我被摔了 -蒂娜
[06:59] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[07:00] Everything okay with Zeke? 齐克的事还顺利吗
[07:01] Everything’s fine. 很顺利
[07:02] What a weird thing to bring up. 怎么突然问这个
[07:03] Come on. It’s Regular Sized Rudy. 好啦 我是中号鲁迪啊
[07:05] You can talk regular to me. 你什么都可以告诉我的
[07:07] Everything is great, Rudy! 都很好 鲁迪
[07:08] – It’s really, really, really, really great! – Okay, but… -很好很好很好 -但是
[07:09] – it just seem… – Got to go. -我感觉 -得走了
[07:10] Everything’s great. See you soon. 都很好 回见
[07:12] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[07:12] My hero’s gone dirty. 我的英雄变坏了
[07:14] Stand down, feelings. 冷静
[07:15] Stand down. 冷静
[07:16] Time for Rudy to clean up this mess. 该我出动挽救一切了
[07:22] It’s almost lunchtime. 要到午饭时间了
[07:23] Once these halls fill up with people, 等人一来
[07:24] I’ll never find Zeke. 就不可能找到齐克了
[07:25] I should call for backup. 我得找后援
[07:27] Why’d you pull us out of class? 课上就把我们叫出来有什么事
[07:28] Yeah, I was learning stuff! 就是啊 我还在学习呢
[07:30] You guys, I need your help. 我需要你们帮忙
[07:31] Oh, do you? You busted us today 是吗 你今天可查了我们水表
[07:34] like we were just a couple of butt-sliding strangers! 好像我们只是两个滑扶手的陌生人
[07:37] Yeah! We all slid out of 就是 我们可是从一个子宫
[07:38] the same place, sister! 滑出来的 老姐
[07:39] It was nothing personal. 又不是针对你们
[07:41] Well, then nothing personal, 那好 我们也不是针对你
[07:42] but if you want our help, 想要我们帮忙
[07:43] it’s gonna cost you big-time! 可得好好补偿
[07:45] Yeah! Ok-Okay, I-I can give you each a hall pass. 好吧好吧 给你们每人一张通行证
[07:48] Is that all? Then we will pass on that offer. 就这样 那算了
[07:51] Wait! What if I could give you… 等等 那给你们
[07:53] a permanent hall pass? 永久通行证呢
[07:55] A perma-pass? Is that real? 永久通行证 真的有吗
[07:57] Could it be? One hall pass to rule them all. 有吗 一张通行证走天下
[08:00] It exists, but only for kids 有的 不过仅限
[08:02] with serious medical conditions. 身体状况不好的学生使用
[08:03] – Lucky! – So we help you get promoted… -太棒 -只要我们帮你晋升
[08:05] And these halls are yours. All right. -走道就随你们浪了 -很好
[08:07] You got our attention. What’s the job? 有点意思 要帮你什么忙
[08:09] I lost Zeke. I was supposed to get him to the office, 齐克不见了 我该把他带去办公室的
[08:12] but he got away. I need you to help me get him back. 但他逃走了 我需要你们帮我找到他
[08:14] Is that all? Think, Tina. 就这样啊 蒂娜 动动脑
[08:16] How do you find someone who doesn’t want to be found? 要怎么找一个不想被找到的人呢
[08:19] You rough up that someone’s friend. 对那个人的朋友下手
[08:22] Jimmy Jr.? Oh, I don’t think we need to ask him 小吉米 我觉得不应该
[08:24] – anything about this. – Want to get Zeke? -去问他 -你不想找齐克吗
[08:26] Then suck it up, T. 那就硬着头皮也得上 阿蒂
[08:27] J-Ju! Buddy! What’s going on, man? 小吉 兄弟 怎么样啊
[08:30] What do you want, Louise? 露易丝 你想干嘛
[08:31] What do I want? I want to chat. 我想干嘛 就是聊聊
[08:33] Watch for lunch ladies and Feds. 帮我看着食堂大妈和巡逻的人
[08:35] – All right, where is he? – Where is who? -好了 他在哪儿 -谁在哪儿
[08:37] Your buddy Zeke. He’s hiding somewhere in school. 你的朋友齐克 他躲在学校什么地方了
[08:40] I-I don’t know anything about it. 我啥都不知道
[08:41] Oh, no? Tell me something. You’re a dancer. 是吗 告诉我 你是跳舞的
[08:43] How important is it for a dancer to have toes?! 脚趾对舞者有多重要
[08:47] – That didn’t hurt, Louise. – Why not?! -露易丝 不疼 -怎么可能
[08:49] That was my whole body! 我用了全身的力气
[08:51] I’m wearing thick socks? 因为我穿了厚袜子
[08:52] Okay. Take your socks off. 好 那把袜子脱了
[08:53] – No. – Where’s Zeke, Jimmy Jr.?! -不要 -齐克去哪了 小吉米
[08:56] – Yikes. – I told your sister, Tina, -哎呀 -我告诉你妹了 蒂娜
[08:58] – I don’t know. – That’s not good enough. -我不知道 -这回答不够好
[09:00] Tina, this tray is gross! 蒂娜 这餐盘好恶心
[09:02] Too bad you chose chowder day to lie to me. 谁让你在杂烩汤日这天骗我
[09:04] It’s chowder day? 今天是杂烩汤日吗
[09:05] Okay! I don’t know for sure, 好吧 我不确定
[09:07] but there’s a place Zeke goes sometimes. 但齐克经常去一个地方
[09:09] He calls it his hidey-hole. 他称为藏身洞
[09:10] – Where is it? – Stop it, Tina! -在哪里 -住手 蒂娜
[09:13] The storage room! 储藏室
[09:14] Over by the science lab! 科学实验室那边
[09:15] Now take off your socks! 现在脱掉你的袜子
[09:16] Yeah, take off your socks! 对 脱掉袜子
[09:17] Okay! 好吧
[09:20] Oh, wait. 等等
[09:20] don’t take off your socks. 别脱袜子了
[09:21] Put them back on. Sorry. 穿上吧 抱歉
[09:22] Yeah, it wouldn’t make much sense. 对 也没什么意义了
[09:24] Wait, so put ’em back on or… 等下 是穿上还是
[09:25] Put it back on! 穿上
[09:26] Okay! 好吧
[09:26] Faster! Faster! 快点 快点
[09:27] It’s not going on! 穿不上去了
[09:28] Put them on! Now! 穿上 现在
[09:30] They’re all sweaty! 全是汗
[09:32] Okay. A little shading over here. 好了 这边加一点阴影
[09:35] Looks good. Uh, Lin, take a look. 看起来不错 琳 来看看
[09:37] I did another one. 我又画了一幅
[09:40] I went back to the drawing board. Literally. 我还是用回了画图板
[09:44] And I… and I drew something 我 我画了个
[09:45] I know I could never mess up– a burger. 我绝对不会画糟的 汉堡
[09:47] Yeah. It’s good. 嗯啊 挺好的
[09:49] Oh, my God. You are so bad at pretending you like it. 天哪 你连演戏都不会
[09:51] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[09:53] It’s so good I want to eat it. 画得真好 我都想吃了
[09:55] Look, I just ate it. 看 我刚吃了
[09:56] Okay, let’s put it up. We’ll put it up. 好 我们把它挂上 我们会挂上的
[09:57] No, Lin, I-I don’t want a sympathy hang. 不 琳 我不要你同情才挂
[10:00] Do you like it or not? 你到底喜不喜欢
[10:01] Mike the Mailman! 邮递员迈克
[10:02] Get in here! Talk to us! Please. 快进来 和我们聊聊 拜托
[10:05] You know what, don’t use Mike as an excuse 告诉你 别拿迈克当借口
[10:06] to change the subject, Lin. 转移话题 琳
[10:08] What was the subject? 什么话题
[10:09] – Your marriage? – What? -你的婚姻吗 -什么
[10:10] – Oh, doodle wall, huh? – Yeah! -涂鸦墙啊 -是啊
[10:12] What do you think, huh? Artsy. 你觉得怎么样 艺术气吧
[10:14] May I? Boom. 3-D cube. 借一下 搞定 3D方块
[10:16] – Oh, my God, it’s perfect! – That’s good. -天哪 真是完美 -确实不错
[10:19] Yeah. Oh, it’s jumping out at me! 真是跃然纸上
[10:21] Oh. Oh, it’s going on the wall. 这得贴在墙上
[10:23] You know what the trick is? 你知道秘诀是什么吗
[10:24] Draw a square, draw another square, connect ’em. 画个正方形 再画一个 连起来
[10:26] See, you never know. 看 你永远想不到
[10:27] People could be a mailman but they’re also an artist. 一个邮差也可以是艺术家
[10:29] Why is everybody good at this but me?! 为什么除了我大家都很在行
[10:31] Okay, someone’s jealous. I love it, Mike. 某人嫉妒了 我很喜欢 迈克
[10:35] This is a good hidey-hole. 这藏身洞不错嘛
[10:36] What this room really needs is a desk. 这间房需要的是一张桌子
[10:39] Zeke? You in here? 齐克 你在吗
[10:40] You go low, we’ll go high. 你从下找 我们往上找
[10:43] – Zeke? – Look! -齐克 -看
[10:44] You see him? 看到他了吗
[10:45] No, it’s a box of chalk nubs! 不 是一盒粉笔头
[10:47] Nub party! 粉笔头派对
[10:49] Zeke, I can hear you. 齐克 我听到你了
[10:51] There! There he is! 在那 他在那
[11:01] Get out, Tina! 出去 蒂娜
[11:04] You have nowhere left to crawl. 你无处可爬了
[11:05] I told you, I’m innocent! 我说过了 我是无辜的
[11:07] I don’t care. 我不管
[11:09] All right, only one thing left to do. 好吧 只能这样做了
[11:11] Jump to freedom! 一跳换自由
[11:13] I’m coming, Grandma! 我来了 奶奶
[11:15] You still have nowhere left to crawl. 你还是无处可爬
[11:19] What is this? 这是什么
[11:19] Chinese finger trap. 中国手指套
[11:20] I got it as a party favor. 我参加聚会的纪念品
[11:22] – But in America. – All right. -但是是美国的 -好吧
[11:23] Is there a trick to it? 有什么机关吗
[11:25] Don’t tell me. 别告诉我
[11:27] – Okay, tell me. – No. -好吧 告诉我 -不
[11:28] Got your man, Tina. 你抓到人了 蒂娜
[11:29] And I’m eating this chalk. 而我在吃这支粉笔
[11:31] We all did good. 我们都干得不错
[11:35] I’ll take it from here, guys. 现在都交给我吧 各位
[11:38] What about our perma-passes? 我们的永久通行证呢
[11:39] Those exist? Dang! 有那种东西么 见鬼
[11:41] I heard they tattoo ’em on your neck and it hurts, 我听说是要纹在脖子上 超痛
[11:43] but it’s worth it. 但也值了
[11:44] No, but they’re laminated. 不用 但是用复合层压纸做的
[11:46] Here. If anyone asks, 给 要有人问起来
[11:47] you have irritable bowel syndrome. 就说你们有肠道易激综合症
[11:48] All bowels are irritable. 所有的肠子都易激好吗
[11:50] Hey, ticket to ride. I’m Louise. 你好 通行证 我是露易丝
[11:52] Let’s roll. 我们走吧
[11:53] Let’s go everywhere in the world except class. 我们去除课堂以外的所有地方吧
[11:58] It’s almost like the harder I pull, 好像我越用力扯
[12:00] the tighter it gets. 它卡得越紧
[12:03] Found you! 在这儿呢
[12:04] – Rudy! – You lied to Mr. Frond! -鲁迪 -你对福旺德老师撒谎了
[12:06] You said you delivered Zeke. 你说已经把齐克送到了
[12:07] I am delivering him. Now. 我正在送 现在
[12:09] Back off, Rudy. 让开 鲁迪
[12:10] You were my hero. Now look at you! 你曾是我的英雄 现在看看你自己
[12:12] – Dang! – Zeke’s coming with me. -见鬼 -齐克要和我走
[12:14] – Easy, squirt. – Detach him, Tina. -淡定 孩子 -松开她 蒂娜
[12:16] I’m bringing Zeke in, 我来送齐克
[12:17] and I’m reporting you to Mr. Frond. 我还要向福旺德老师举报你
[12:19] You blew it, man. 你搞砸了 伙计
[12:19] No! I worked too hard for this promotion. 不 我为这次晋升付出太多
[12:22] Hand over the Zeke! 交出齐克
[12:25] Lunch is over. Hey, look, 午餐结束了 看
[12:27] a kid, uh, doing something dangerous 有个小孩 在做什么危险的事
[12:29] – and breaking a rule. – Oh, rules are… -破坏了规定 -规定…
[12:32] Hey, come back! 回来
[12:33] What are you doing! 你在做什么
[12:34] The principal’s office is the other way. 校长室在另一头
[12:36] There’s more than one way to the principal’s office. 到校长室可不止一条路
[12:38] There are two ways. 有两条
[12:41] Here we go. 来了
[12:42] – This guy. – What?! -这个人 -什么
[12:43] Hi. Uh, so, 你好 那个
[12:45] I need a quick drawing lesson. 我要报名速成绘画班
[12:48] Oh, you must mean the Emergency Drawing Package. 你是说”十万火急”绘画学习套餐吧
[12:50] Yes. D-Do you have that? 是的 有 有那个吗
[12:52] No! ‘Cause there’s no such thing! 不 根本没那种东西
[12:54] – Takes years of training to be an artist. – Years! -画家靠的是多年的训练 -多年
[12:56] Look, you’re the only real artists I know. 听我说 你们是我唯一认识的画家
[12:58] You’re very talented. 你们很有天赋
[13:00] Well, actually, Harold’s not that good. 其实 哈罗德没啥天赋
[13:02] – I’m-I’m fair. – You’re not, honey. -我 还不错 -并没有 亲爱的
[13:04] – I am! – You know you aren’t. -我有 -你自己心里清楚
[13:05] Okay. 好吧
[13:06] Look, I would really appreciate it 听着 我非常希望
[13:07] if you’d help me– I’d be… honored. 你们能帮帮我 我会很荣幸
[13:10] All right. Stop groveling! 行了 别低三下四的了
[13:11] We’ll give you a crash course. 给你上个速成课吧
[13:13] Really? Thank you. 真的吗 太感谢了
[13:14] I’ll set up the studio. 我去工作室准备
[13:15] Harold, sell him the supplies. 哈罗德 让他买画具
[13:17] All right. $30! 好的 三十块
[13:19] For a pencil and a pad of paper? 就一支笔和一沓纸
[13:21] – You want to learn to draw?! – Pay the man! -你想不想学画画了 -付钱
[13:22] All right, all right, all right. 好好好
[13:24] Come on, we just need to get around 快点 我们得绕到
[13:26] to the front of the school. 学校前面
[13:27] Can I ask you something? 能问个问题吗
[13:28] Why do you want to be a hall monitor, anyway? 你为什么想当过道巡视员啊
[13:30] It’s just telling on kids. 不就是打学生小报告吗
[13:31] It’s not telling on kids. 不是打学生报告
[13:32] It’s helping on kids. 是帮助学生
[13:34] Well, you aren’t helping on me. 你可没有帮到我
[13:35] It’s your own fault. 那是你自己的问题
[13:36] You’ve committed a series of Mr. Wieners. 你撒谎已经不是第一次了
[13:38] – That’s what I call misdemeanors. – Cool. -我把你列为轻犯 -酷
[13:40] – Funny words make the job fun. – Yeah. -这能让你的工作更有趣 -没错
[13:42] Listen, this is the truth. 听着 事实是这样的
[13:43] I broke into Coach’s office 我闯进教练的办公室
[13:45] so I could take the mascot uniform. 是为了拿扮吉祥物的服装
[13:46] The Wagstaff Whaler? Why? 瓦格斯塔夫捕鲸者么 为啥
[13:48] I told you– for my grandma. 我说过了 为了我奶奶
[13:50] She’s having surgery today, and I just wanted 她今天要做手术 我只是想
[13:52] to mascot around for her before she went under the knife. 让她进手术室前开心开心
[13:54] – You expect me to believe that? – Yeah. -你觉得我会信吗 -会啊
[13:56] Grandma likes mascots. 奶奶们都喜欢吉祥物
[13:57] She met my grandpa when they were mascottin’ in college. 她和我爷爷就是在大学扮吉祥物认识的
[13:59] They looked into each other’s big dumb foam eyes, 他俩望着对方傻乎乎的眼睛
[14:01] and that was it. 就一发不可收拾了
[14:03] Miss Labonz! If she sees us, 勒邦姿老师 如果她看到我们
[14:04] we’ll be in big trouble. 咱麻烦就大了
[14:05] What are you two kids doing outside? 你们这俩孩子在外面干什么呢
[14:09] What are you doing, Miss L? 你在干嘛呢 勒老师
[14:10] Smoking. Cool. 抽烟啊 酷
[14:12] Smoking is not cool, Zeke. 抽烟一点都不酷 齐克
[14:13] – Yes, it is. – N-No, it’s not. -很酷哦 -不 不酷
[14:16] Especially when teachers do it. That’s cool! 尤其是老师抽烟 屌炸天
[14:18] It’s like you’re teaching me to smoke. 感觉像你在教我抽烟
[14:19] I love this stuff! 爱死了
[14:20] Don’t… Stop saying that, Zeke. 别 不准这么说 齐克
[14:22] We’re like best friends, man. 我们现在是哥们儿了
[14:23] No, we’re not. 才不是
[14:24] – No. – We’re bonding over cigarettes. -不啊 -香烟把我俩联系在一起
[14:25] That’s pretty cool. 太棒了
[14:25] We are not bonding over cigarettes! 没有的事
[14:27] Sure we are. 就有就有
[14:28] Hey, hey, let me get one of those! 给我来一根
[14:29] I’ve been dying to try one of them. 我早想试一试了
[14:31] You two get to class! 你两快回去上课
[14:32] Come on, throw one in my mouth. 来嘛 给我扔一根
[14:33] – I’ll see if I can catch it. – Stop. -试试我能不能接住 -打住
[14:34] Stop talking to me. 别和我说话了
[14:35] Took care of that. 搞定
[14:36] Adults get really nervous 当你问成年人要烟的时候
[14:37] when you ask them for cigarettes. 他们都会很紧张
[14:39] Quick thinking. Thanks. 脑子很灵光嘛 谢了
[14:40] That’s how you help a kid. 这才叫帮助别人
[14:41] Not by being a narc. 而不是当个纠察队长
[14:46] Okay, what’s happening, exactly? 那啥 什么情况
[14:48] Life drawing. If you can draw a nude figure, 人体素描 只要画好裸体人像
[14:50] you can draw anything. 你就啥都能画了
[14:51] Grab your charcoal, Charlie! 抓起你的炭笔 查理
[14:53] – Lady’s a-waitin’. – Okay, um, -女士等着呢 -好吧
[14:55] wha-what do I draw first? 我 我首先要画什么
[14:56] The gesture, and then the essence, 姿势 神韵
[14:58] and then the breasts. 还有胸
[14:59] I don’t see you drawing! 我没看你画呢
[15:01] Sorry, I can’t look up. 不好意思 我没法抬眼
[15:02] Harold, be my eyes– how’s he doing? 哈罗德 帮我看看 他画的如何
[15:04] – Bad. – Listen, I’m trying. -很糟糕 -我在努力了
[15:05] I just can’t breathe right now. 我只是有点呼吸困难
[15:07] Oh, you don’t like what you see, huh? 你是觉得我不好看吗
[15:09] Oh, it’s good. No, it’s fine. 不是啊 挺好的
[15:10] Get used to it– it’s the human form. 你要适应它 这就是人类的形态
[15:12] It’s the most beautiful thing 是你今生所见
[15:13] you’re ever gonna see in your life. 最美好的事物
[15:15] It’s super yummy. 简直秀色可餐
[15:16] – Tell him! – I just wasn’t expecting the hair. -听听 -我只是没想到会有毛
[15:25] If you don’t let me go, I’m gonna chew my finger off! 你再不让我走 我就把手指咬下来
[15:28] – Zeke! – Come on! -齐克 -拜托
[15:29] Grandma’s gonna have to leave for the hospital soon! 我奶奶马上就要进手术室了
[15:31] Even if what you were saying was true, 就算你说的是真的
[15:33] you still should have asked for the mascot suit. 你也应该直接去借服装
[15:35] I did. I asked Coach B if I could borrow the suit 我有 我正大光明地问教练
[15:37] fair and square, but he wouldn’t let me. 我能不能借服装 可他不同意
[15:39] Probably thought I was gonna poop in it. 大概是觉得我会在里面拉屎吧
[15:41] Just ’cause I used to poop in stuff. 因为我以前爱在各种东西里拉屎
[15:42] Give it up, Zeke. Almost there. Oh, Rudy. 放弃吧 齐克 快到了 鲁迪
[15:45] Tina, you leave me no choice. 蒂娜 你让我没得选了
[15:48] – Mr. Frond…! – No! -福旺德老师 -不要啊
[15:50] Zeke? You should be in the principal’s office. 齐克 你应该在校长办公室啊
[15:52] He was… um, ’cause I took him, obviously. 他本来在的 我刚送他去了
[15:55] She never took him. She never took him. 她没送 她没送
[15:58] Tina, is this true? 蒂娜 是这样吗
[16:00] Yes. How’s your cell phone doing? 是的 你手机怎样了
[16:02] It’s dead. 彻底坏了
[16:03] Oh, I heard that rice thing, that that’s supposed to… 听说放在米桶里不是可以…
[16:04] I’m very disappointed in you, Tina. 我对你很失望 蒂娜
[16:06] Clearly you couldn’t handle this responsibility. 看来你不能胜任这个职务
[16:08] Now, un-trap your fingers. 把手指套解开
[16:09] You say that like it’s easy. 说得轻巧
[16:13] Let’s do it again! 再来一次
[16:16] – Hi, Ms. Selbo. – Hi, Tina. -嘿 賽尔珀小姐 -嘿 蒂娜
[16:18] – I heard a rumor that you were disgraced. – What? -有谣传说你失宠了 -什么
[16:20] Wagstaff front desk. 瓦格斯塔夫服务台
[16:21] You’re calling from where, ma’am? 女士 请问你是
[16:23] The Elegant Doily Retirement Home? 优雅碎花养老院
[16:24] Oh, that’s right down the street. 就街边那家吧
[16:25] Sometimes your wanderers come here. 有时你们的人会迷路走到这儿来
[16:28] Well, I don’t know if your grandson 我不太清楚你孙子
[16:29] is still coming to visit– who is he? 还会不会去看你 他叫什么
[16:31] Oh, Zeke. I’ll see if I can find him for you. 齐克啊 我看看能不能帮你找到他
[16:34] Zeke was telling the truth. 齐克没撒谎
[16:36] – Perma-pass! – We can do anything we want within limits! -永久通行证 -可以有限地为所欲为啦
[16:38] Hey, uh, guys, listen, I owe you both an apology. 伙计们 听着 我欠你们一个道歉
[16:42] – Yeah. – My ambition got the best of me. -那是 -我被野心蒙蔽了自我
[16:45] I’ve let it turn me into a bad hall monitor 它把我变成了一个不合格的巡视员
[16:47] and an even worse sister. 和一个糟糕的姐姐
[16:48] Yes, you did. 是的 没错
[16:49] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:50] – We forgive you. – Gene! -我们原谅你 -吉恩
[16:52] Leave her hanging for a second. 注意节奏
[16:54] – Shove your apology! – Yeah! -我不接受道歉 -就是
[16:55] – That’s fair. – Okay, okay. We forgive you. -我理解 -行了 我们原谅你
[16:58] Ah, thank you. 谢谢
[16:58] And there’s one more thing. 还有一个事儿
[17:00] We need to help Zeke. 我们得帮帮齐克
[17:01] Tina, I hate to tell you this, 蒂娜 我不想戳穿你
[17:02] but that’s not Zeke. 可那不是齐克
[17:07] Okay, Zeke is in the principal’s office 齐克在校长办公室
[17:09] being watched by Ms. Schnur and Mr. Frond. 被舒娜和福旺德老师看着
[17:11] The principal naps in his car every day until 1:45. 校长每天会在他的车里午睡到一点四十五
[17:13] That gives us seven minutes to spring Zeke. 这样我们就有七分钟的时间救出齐克
[17:15] How are we gonna get past Mr. Frond? 我们要怎么过福旺德老师那关
[17:17] Forget Frond– it’s Ms. Schnur you’ve got to worry about. 福旺德倒没啥 应该担心的是舒娜老师
[17:20] She’s short, but she’s got a seven-foot wingspan. 她人虽然矮 手臂却超长
[17:23] It’s okay. I have an idea. 没事 我有办法
[17:25] I told you, my grandma’s about to go under… 我不说了吗 我奶奶要做手…
[17:27] Spare me the grandma stuff. 别再拿你奶奶那套胡扯了
[17:29] Grandma excuses are older than grandmas themselves. 奶奶这个借口都快比你奶奶还老了
[17:32] Hey, Penny Marshall’s outside! 潘妮·马歇尔来我们学校了
[17:34] The Penny Marshall?! 我的潘妮·马歇尔
[17:35] Yeah. And she said something 没错 她还说是来
[17:37] about needing a new best friend. 找新朋友的
[17:39] That could be me! 也许是我啊
[17:40] Ms. Schnur, Penny Marshall is not outside. 舒娜老师 潘妮·马歇尔不可能来
[17:43] Mr. Frond, if she is out there and I don’t go out, 福旺德老师 如果她来了 而我没去
[17:47] I will never forgive myself! 我这辈子都不会原谅自己的
[17:49] – Out of my way! – Ms. Schnur, no! -别挡路 -舒娜老师 不
[17:50] Zeke, run! 齐克 快跑
[17:51] Come here, get up. 过来 过来
[17:53] – Counsel me. – No, counsel me. -快辅导辅导我 -不 来辅导我
[17:54] – Not now. – Counsel me! – Counsel me! -现在没空 -辅导我 -辅导我
[17:56] – I’m messed up! – I’m a big mess! -我一团糟 -我是个大麻烦
[17:57] Zeke. 齐克
[17:58] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[17:59] – Take it. – What? -拿着 -什么
[18:00] – And go. – Damn, Tina. -快走吧 -我去 蒂娜
[18:02] Now I got a story to tell on our wedding day. 这下我在我们的婚礼上可有故事讲了
[18:04] You think that’s not gonna happen, 别以为那不可能
[18:05] but I’ll get you, girl. 我会把你追到手的 姑娘
[18:06] I’m gonna get you. 我一定会的
[18:07] Okay, d-don’t say anything, just go. 好吧 别 啥都别说了 快走吧
[18:08] Zeke, come back here! 齐克 回来
[18:10] Let him go, Mr. Frond. 让他走 福旺德老师
[18:11] He’s going to see his grandma before she has surgery. 他是去给他要做手术的奶奶打气的
[18:13] His grandma? 他奶奶
[18:14] You naive little wide-eyed candy-dandy fool. 你真是个天真的大眼甜心小蠢蛋
[18:17] This is Zeke we’re talking about. 我们说的是齐克好吗
[18:19] Once, he faked lice. 他曾经撒谎说自己长了虱子
[18:20] I think he used Sea-Monkeys. 还说自己看到了美人鱼啥的
[18:22] But I was in Ms. Selbo’s office when his grandma called. 可她奶奶来电时我就在賽尔珀小姐办公室
[18:24] Anyone can get a friend to pretend to be someone’s grandma. 随便找个人都能假扮他奶奶
[18:27] There are services that do that. 甚至有专门提供这种服务的行业
[18:29] Mr. Frond, we’re hall monitors. 福旺德老师 我们是过道巡视员
[18:31] But people aren’t halls. 但人可不是过道
[18:32] Tell that to Darryl Hall. 你让达瑞尔·霍尔怎么想
[18:33] 前者为美国歌手 后者为演员 两者的姓氏”霍尔”与”过道”同音
[18:33] And Anthony Michael Hall. 还有安东尼·迈克尔·霍尔
[18:35] Arsenio Hall. 阿森诺·霍尔[演员]
[18:36] Okay, a lot of people are Halls. 好吧 很多人姓霍尔[过道]
[18:37] But what I’m saying is people are complicated. 但我的意思是人是很复杂
[18:40] Life is complicated. 人生也很复杂
[18:41] And sometimes even liars tell the truth. 有时候 骗子也会说实话
[18:43] I believe Zeke. 我相信齐克
[18:44] You do, huh? 是吗
[18:45] Okay, I’ll bet you he’s lying. 好吧 我和你打赌 赌他在说谎
[18:48] If I’m wrong, you’re not in trouble. 如果我错了 你就一点事没有
[18:50] And, what the heck, I’ll give you your promotion. 好吧 豁出去了 我还给你升职
[18:52] Forget the promotion. 我不需要升职了
[18:53] If you’re wrong, Zeke’s not suspended. 如果你错了 就别让齐克休学
[18:55] Sure, I’ll even throw in some ice cream 没问题 我还可以给齐克的假想奶奶
[18:57] for Zeke’s imaginary granny after her imaginary surgery. 买冰激凌庆祝她顺利通过假想手术
[19:00] And you have to marry her for citizenship. 你还得娶她 好赢得美国公民身份
[19:02] What happens if Tina loses? 如果蒂娜输了呢
[19:04] One month’s detention. 一个月的留校
[19:06] And you turn in your vest. 你还得上交背心
[19:07] And your finger trap. 还有手指套
[19:08] – But that’s mine. – If I win, I want it. -可那是我的啊 -我赢了就是我的了
[19:10] Cool bet, Tina. 这赌注不错 蒂娜
[19:11] But Zeke does this kind of thing a lot. 但齐克可是惯犯
[19:12] And that’s coming from a girl 这是我这个
[19:13] who does this kind of thing a lot. 惯犯给你的提醒
[19:15] Yeah, think about it, T. 是啊 蒂娜 再考虑考虑
[19:18] You’re on, Frond. 放马来吧 福旺德
[19:19] Terrific. 好极了
[19:20] To the nursing home! 去养老院
[19:21] We’re coming, too. 我们也去
[19:22] – Yeah! – Great! -没错 -很好
[19:23] Come along. 都来吧
[19:24] W-wait, where’s everybody going? 等 等等 你们这是去哪儿
[19:25] We’re going on a “Splash of cold hard truth “让蒂娜被残酷现实狠狠地
[19:27] in Tina’s face” Field trip! 扇一记耳光”之旅
[19:29] I didn’t get a slip for that. 我怎么都没有那样的待遇
[19:31] Okay, here we are. 好了 我们到了
[19:34] Zeke’s grandma? 齐克奶奶
[19:35] Is Zeke’s grandma here? 齐克的奶奶在吗
[19:37] Yes. 我是
[19:38] Yep, that is definitely Zeke’s grandma. 是齐克奶奶 错不了
[19:41] Oh, that’s strange. 真奇怪
[19:42] There’s Zeke’s grandma, but I don’t see Zeke anywhere. 齐克的奶奶在这儿 可怎么没见齐克呀
[19:46] Maybe that’s because– 我看正是因为…
[19:47] Liars are liars, and people are bad. 骗子就是骗子 人心就是不可信
[19:50] Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh, I am right! 而我是对的
[19:53] Are you my surgeon? 你是给我做手术的医生吗
[19:55] I can’t believe Zeke’s not here. 齐克居然不在
[19:57] Sorry, Tina. 真遗憾 蒂娜
[19:58] I was kind of hoping he would be here, too. 我本来也挺希望齐克能来的
[20:00] Y’all ready for this?! 准备好了吗
[20:02] No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不不
[20:09] You lose, Frond. 你输了 福旺德
[20:10] You lose! 你输了
[20:15] Whalers in the front! 捕鲸者的粉丝们
[20:17] Let me hear you grunt! 让我听到你们的声音
[20:19] That’s my boy. 我的乖孙子
[20:20] Ice cream time! 冰激凌时间到啦
[20:22] There’s an ice cream truck 这附近就有
[20:23] around here somewhere, Mr. Frond. 卖冰激凌的小摊 福旺德老师
[20:24] Better go find it. 去找找吧
[20:25] Okay, okay, okay, I’m going. 得得得 我去
[20:27] Walk, don’t run. 用走的 别跑
[20:28] Nice! 说得好
[20:31] There you are. 你回来了
[20:32] Where were you? 你去哪儿了
[20:33] Did you go to the store or something? 你去商店了吗
[20:34] I did, in a way. 算是吧
[20:35] And what I bought was a new me. 我买了一个全新的自己
[20:38] A me who can draw! 一个能画画的自己
[20:39] Look at this, Lin. 看哪 琳
[20:41] It’s naked Edith! 裸体的伊迪丝
[20:43] It’s good. 画得不错
[20:44] Kids, look– it’s naked Edith. 孩子们 快看 是裸体的伊迪丝
[20:46] – Naked Edith! – Naked Edith! -裸体的伊迪丝 -裸体的伊迪丝
[20:47] Saggy and sophisticated. “垂垂”老矣 但久经风霜
[20:49] Just like it says on her bumper sticker. 正如她的车尾贴所说一样
[20:51] Oh, oh, look what I’m doing. 看我在干嘛
[20:53] Right now. Look, look where it’s going. 看 看我把它贴到哪儿了
[20:55] – Really? – Yep. -真的吗 -没错
[20:55] I made the wall. 我的画上墙了
[20:56] You made the wall sexy. 你的画让墙变性感了
[20:58] Look at all those nooks and crannies. 看看那些褶子
[21:00] Yeah, lotta-lotta folds. 是啊 好多好多层
[21:12] Whalers in the front! 捕鲸者的粉丝们
[21:14] Let me hear you grunt! 让我听到你们的声音
[21:20] Whalers in the front! 捕鲸者的粉丝们
[21:21] Let me hear you grunt! 让我听到你们的声音
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme