Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] Hey, Bob. Thanks for cooking me. 鲍勃 多谢煎我啊
[00:39] You’re pretty good with that spatula; 你铲子用得真是得心应手
[00:41] – How old are you? – 14. -你多大了 -十四岁
[00:44] You’re like a prodigy. 天才啊
[00:45] Yeah, I’m pretty good, I guess. 我的确很棒
[00:47] That tickles, I like it. 好痒痒 我喜欢
[00:50] Here you go, Henry. 汉堡好了 亨利
[00:51] What’s this? 这是什么
[00:51] I ordered the usual. 我点的是老样子啊
[00:53] Since Pop’s getting his prostate checked, 我老爸去检查前列腺
[00:54] and I’m manning the grill, 今天就由我来掌勺
[00:55] I thought, why not try the unusual? 我寻思着 为什么不来点特别的呢
[00:59] Henry, I present to you 亨利 我向你介绍
[01:00] “Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger.” “宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡[披头士歌名]
[01:03] Sour cream, chives, and little fried pickle wheels 酸奶油 洋葱 四周是煎过的腌黄瓜
[01:05] on the sides that make it look like a car. 做车轮 做成一辆汽车的样子
[01:09] You know he’s a grown man, right? 你知道他是成年人吧
[01:10] Someone’s having fun at work today. 某人今天工作得很开心嘛
[01:12] Yep, a lot. 是的 非常开心
[01:13] I came up with a bunch of ideas for specials. 我脑中冒出了很多新奇的点子
[01:15] The Crispy Brinkley Burger, 克里”酥”蒂·布林克利汉堡
[01:16] the Richard Per-Simmons Burger, 理查德·西门[减肥教练]汉堡
[01:17] the Greed is Gouda Burger… 贪婪干酪汉堡
[01:18] -别激动 -得了 得了
[01:21] Sorry, I got excited. 抱歉 我太兴奋了
[01:22] I-I’m just passionate. 我只是对这个很热心
[01:24] So that’s what a prostate exam is. 原来前列腺检查就是这样啊
[01:27] Did you guys know what it was? 你们知道是什么样吗
[01:28] I think it’s more fun if it’s a surprise. 我觉得还是保留点神秘感更好
[01:30] Hey, Big Bob, look what Little Bob made. 老鲍勃 看看小鲍勃做的汉堡
[01:33] Junior, what is this? 小鲍 这是啥
[01:34] It’s a “Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger.” 这是”宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡
[01:37] A what you can what my what burger? 啥啥啥汉堡
[01:39] Henry, did you order this? What’d you order? 亨利 这是你点的吗 你点了什么
[01:41] The usual, but this looks okay. 老样子 但这个看起来也可以
[01:43] I-I like cars. 我喜欢汽车
[01:44] Try it, Henry, y-you might like it. 吃吃看 亨利 你也许会喜欢
[01:45] Don’t tell him what to eat, Junior. 别告诉他该吃什么 小鲍勃
[01:47] He didn’t order that, he’s a tuna melt man… 他没点那个 他爱吃金枪鱼三明治
[01:48] look at him. 看看他
[01:49] I-I’ll take a bite. I’ll eat the wheel. 我来尝尝吧 我吃片轮子
[01:51] Hey, hey, hey, hey, 嘿嘿嘿
[01:51] it’s my burger-car. Get off. 我是我的汉堡汽车 起开
[01:53] It’s nobody’s burger-car. 谁也别吃
[01:54] We’ll make you a tuna melt. 我去做金枪鱼三明治
[01:56] Just everybody shush! 都给我别吵了
[01:57] That’s the last time I get my prostate checked. 我再也不去检查前列腺了
[02:01] Wrap it up, Teddy. 赶紧的 泰迪
[02:02] We got to close up. 我们得关门了
[02:03] We’re going to Big Bob’s Christmas Eve party. 我们要去参加老鲍勃的平安夜派对
[02:05] Teddy, eat slower. 泰迪 慢点吃
[02:09] Actually, that’s too slow. 有点太慢了
[02:10] Dear Lord Santa, this year, 亲爱的圣诞老人 今年
[02:12] please bless me with a calendar 请赐我一个日历
[02:13] of Australian firefighters holding puppies in casual settings. 上面要有澳大利亚消防员怀抱小狗的生活照
[02:16] And bless me with a perm. 赐我一头卷发吧
[02:17] You only live once; Why not have a little fun up top? 人只活一次 为何不在头上找点乐子呢
[02:20] And, Santa, bless me 圣诞老人 请赐我一份
[02:21] with an internship at your company. 你们公司的实习工作
[02:22] Preferably something in the flying animal 最好的是在飞天动物部
[02:24] or breaking and entering department, thank you. 或是”擅闯民宅”部 谢谢
[02:26] Kids, I know it’s Christmas Eve 孩子们 虽然今天是圣诞前夜
[02:27] but I don’t think you pray to Santa. 但没有人向圣诞老人祈祷好吗
[02:29] Lord Santa, strike him down! 圣诞老人 打倒他
[02:31] That reminds me. 这话提醒我了
[02:32] I’m supposed to go to midnight mass tonight. 我今晚应该去参加午夜弥撒
[02:33] Either that or midnight basketball. 或者午夜篮球
[02:35] I’ve got my shorts in the truck. 但我把短裤落车里了
[02:36] What do you think I should do? 你们觉得我该怎么办
[02:37] Combine them… mass-ketball! 把二者结合起来 弥撒球
[02:39] All right, let’s go. 好了 咱们走吧
[02:40] Big Bob’s Christmas party, here we come. 老鲍勃的平安夜派对 我们来啦
[02:42] I don’t want to go. 我不想去
[02:44] Plus, is it a party if my dad just works the whole time 再说了 如果从头到尾我爸只是
[02:46] and charges people? 做汉堡跟收钱 那还是派对吗
[02:47] Isn’t that just being a restaurant? 那就是经营餐厅好吗
[02:49] It’s Christmas, he invites us every year, we’re going. 这是圣诞节 他每年都请我们 必须去
[02:51] But we just went two years ago. 但我们两年前才去过
[02:53] – That was seven years ago. – You sure? -那是七年前 -你确定吗
[02:55] I remember. I was still breast-feeding. 我记得 那时我还在喝奶呢
[02:58] – No, you weren’t. – Not with you. -不 你没有 -又没喝你的
[03:00] Fine, we’ll go, 得 我们去
[03:00] but we’re sticking to the 15-minute rule. 但我们得遵守15分钟定律
[03:02] What? What are you talking about? 什么 你说啥
[03:04] It-It’s that I can only be 我只能
[03:05] around my dad for 15 minutes. 和我老爸相处15分钟
[03:06] Then I have to leave before I completely lose it. 在我彻底抓狂之前 就得离开
[03:09] Well, good luck. 祝好运
[03:10] I give it three months. 我看这餐馆也就开三个月
[03:11] I’m gonna go inside. 我要进去了
[03:14] You’re a lot fatter than I was at your age. 我在你这个年龄时可比你瘦多了
[03:16] Gotta go. 得走了
[03:18] cute kid. 好可爱的孩子
[03:20] So you named him Gene, huh? 你给他起名叫吉恩吗
[03:21] Is it too late to change that? 是不是来不及换名字了
[03:22] I’m gonna leave now. 我得走了
[03:23] – But this is your house. – That’s okay. -但这是你家 -没关系
[03:25] Yep, so now Dad only sees Grandpa in 15-minute intervals. 对 现在老爸每次只能和爷爷呆15分钟
[03:28] It’s like speed dating but with your dad. 很像闪电约会 只不过对象是你老爸
[03:30] Hey, father issues… we all got ’em. 父子矛盾 我们都经历过
[03:32] I’ve got mother issues, too. 我也母子矛盾
[03:33] I’ve even got cousin issues. 甚至还有表妹矛盾
[03:34] Beautiful blonde cousin issues. 和金发美女表妹的矛盾
[03:37] -什么 -别管你那15分钟定律了
[03:39] Tonight’s the night you and your dad 今晚是你和老爷子
[03:41] finally patch everything up. 终于重修合好的时刻
[03:42] Because of Christmas magic 因为 圣诞节的魔力
[03:45] *Christmas magic * *圣诞魔力*
[03:47] – This time of year – Okay, stop, stop. -每年的这一时刻 -好了 停
[03:50] – This time of year – Stop, stop, Teddy. -这一年的此时 -停 停 泰迪
[03:51] *And all the cold hungry people * *那些又冷又饿的人*
[03:54] *And all the cold hungry people * *那些又冷又饿的人*
[03:56] *They’re dying in the streets * *在大街上奄奄一息*
[03:59] *They’re dying in the streets * *在大街上奄奄一息*
[04:00] *Me and my family will be warm tonight* *而我们一家人今晚会暖洋洋的*
[04:04] Okay, Lin. 行了 琳
[04:05] Anyway, the rest of us get along great with Pop Pop. 不管怎样 我们几个和爷爷相处得蛮好
[04:08] I enjoy his opinions on what’s ruining America. 我很欣赏他关于是谁在搞垮美国的观点
[04:10] You know what you should do? 你知道你该干嘛吗
[04:12] You should ask him for $5. 你该管他要五美金
[04:14] He’ll give it to you… in cash. 他会给你的 现金
[04:16] Okay, fine, fine. 好吧 很好 很好
[04:17] We’re… w-we’ll go to Grandpa’s. 我们都去爷爷家
[04:19] But we’re only going for 15 minutes. 但我们只去呆15分钟
[04:20] Teddy, have fun at church. Or basketball. 泰迪 在教堂玩开心 或蓝球打开心
[04:23] Either way, I’m wearing shorts. 不管干哪个我都要穿短裤
[04:28] *Oh, it’s Christmastime again… *又到了圣诞节*
[04:29] Guys, guys, did you get presents for Mom and Dad? 你们给爸妈买礼物了吗
[04:32] I got Mom that hip-hop yoga video she wanted. 我买了老妈想要的嘻哈瑜伽视频
[04:34] I went in on it. 我也出了钱的
[04:35] Tina, how much do I owe you? 蒂娜 我欠你多少
[04:36] Just kidding, it’s on you. 开玩笑的 还是你来吧
[04:37] Great, that’ll be from all of us. 很好 这个算我们仨的
[04:39] So what did we get Dad, Tina? 我们给老爸买了什么 蒂娜
[04:41] I didn’t get him anything. 我什么都没给他买
[04:42] Oh, way to go, T. 干得漂亮呀 T
[04:43] Gene and I are pulling our weight. 我和吉恩那么用心
[04:45] Yeah, Tina. 没错 蒂娜
[04:46] Sorry, it’s just been a crazy season. 对不起嘛 我最近太忙了
[04:48] Well, we can’t put “Sorry” Under the tree, can we? “抱歉”能给老爸当礼物么
[04:50] We’ll just give him whatever’s in my pocket. 我口袋里有什么就送他什么好了
[04:53] A chocolate-covered raisin. 巧克力葡萄干
[04:55] Scratch that. A raisin. 巧克力吃了 就葡萄干好了
[04:56] Crap, this happens every year. 我擦 每年都这样
[04:58] Well, we’re gonna have to make him a gift at Grandpa’s. 只好等到了爷爷那儿给他准备一份礼物了
[05:02] There it is. 到了
[05:03] Our restaurant’s dad. 我们餐厅的老爸
[05:06] Hey, look who’s here. 看谁来啦
[05:08] Hey, Pete. 嗨 皮特
[05:09] Merry Christmas, Bob and family. 鲍勃一家 圣诞快乐
[05:10] Merry Christmas, Pete! 圣诞快乐 皮特
[05:12] You haven’t been here in so long, 你们太久没来
[05:13] I grew a big white beard. 我都长出大白胡子了
[05:15] Just kidding, it’s a Santa beard. 开个玩笑 这是圣诞老人的胡子
[05:17] This is my real beard. 我自己的胡子长这样
[05:18] Keep going! 继续脱
[05:19] Russian nesting beards! 俄罗斯套胡
[05:20] How’s your bar? 你的酒吧怎么样啦
[05:21] Pete owns the bar next door, remember? 皮特是隔壁酒吧的主人 还记得吗
[05:23] Is it still gay, still going strong? 还那么基吗 生意还旺吗
[05:25] Stronger and gayer than ever. That’s our motto. 更基更旺 这是我们的口号
[05:27] *Stronger and gayer than ever! * *更基更旺*
[05:30] I just wrote a jingle for you. 听我为你做了首广告歌
[05:32] She’s pretty “Singy” Tonight. 她今晚”歌兴”很高
[05:33] *Yeah. * *对*
[05:34] Hey, Big Bob’s in the back, 老鲍勃在后面
[05:36] and I think it’s hug o’clock. 该去给他个拥抱了吧
[05:38] – Kids? – I get it. -对吧 孩子们 -好的
[05:39] We’re coming for you, Pop Pop. 我们来啦 爷爷
[05:41] Here you go. 慢用
[05:41] Merry Christmas, Big Bob. 老鲍勃 圣诞快乐
[05:43] Linda, kids. 琳达 孩子们
[05:45] Boy, you get smaller every year. 你好像每年都在变小
[05:46] When do I stop calling you Big Bob 以后我就不叫你老鲍勃
[05:48] and start calling you Old Wrinkly Shriveled-Up Bob? 改叫缩水鲍勃了
[05:51] All right, all right. 够了 够了
[05:52] Sorry. 抱歉
[05:52] And how are my grandkids doing? 我的孙儿们最近怎么样啦
[05:54] I got problems, 我有个麻烦
[05:55] but nothing five dollars wouldn’t fix. 但是五块钱就能解决
[05:58] Grandpa, you don’t look a day over grandpa age. 爷爷 你看起来真年轻
[06:00] – You’re a doll, Tina. – Thank you. -你太可爱了 蒂娜 -谢谢
[06:02] Hey, look what I got here. 看我有什么
[06:03] Who’s your favorite president? 你最喜欢哪位总统[指钞票上的头像]
[06:05] Bill Pullman! 比尔·普曼[美剧《总统一家》演员]
[06:06] “Today we fight for our independence!” 今日 我们为自由而战
[06:08] Here you go. 拿着
[06:09] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[06:10] Thanks, Gramps. Hey, listen. 谢谢爷爷 爷爷
[06:12] We have an arts and crafts emergency. 我们急需手工工具
[06:14] We need glue, we need paper, we need pasta. 需要胶水 纸 还有意面
[06:16] We need it, like, yesterday. 真的非常需要
[06:18] How many sizes of googly-eyes do you have? 你有多少种大小不同的塑料假眼睛
[06:20] I don’t really have any of that. 一种都没有
[06:22] But I’ve got a bunch of crap down in the basement 但是地下室有很多废品
[06:24] if you kids want to take a look. 你们想去瞅瞅吗
[06:25] One man’s trash is another man’s present for their father. 他人之弃物 就是老爸的礼物
[06:28] – Hey, Junior. – How are things? -儿子 -还好吗
[06:29] My prep guy’s gone tonight. 我的帮厨今天请假了
[06:31] Went to the hospital ’cause his daughter’s having a baby. 他女儿要生小孩 他去医院了
[06:33] People can be pretty selfish, I guess. 人真是自私啊
[06:35] Jerk baby. 坏小孩
[06:36] Linda. 琳达
[06:37] h-hold on here. 等等
[06:38] Bobby, this is going well. 鲍鲍 气氛不错嘛
[06:39] Yeah, check back with me in 14-and-a-half minutes. 等再过十四分半再下结论吧
[06:42] Christmas magic. 圣诞魔力
[06:43] – Stop saying that. – No, I don’t want to. -别再说这个了 -我偏要说
[06:44] You sure look slammed tonight, Big Bob. 你今晚好忙啊 老鲍勃
[06:46] Seems like you could use a hand. 不然找个人帮帮你
[06:48] – If only there was someone here… – Lin, no. -要是正好有个人 -琳 别这样
[06:50] – Who knew their way around the kitchen… – Stop. -对厨房又熟悉 -够了
[06:52] They knew the menu… 还熟悉菜单
[06:54] – Lin, no. – Where to get the cheese… -琳 不要 -知道芝士要去哪儿拿
[06:56] – No. Knew where that goes. -不 -知道要放哪里
[06:57] – Stop. – They knew their way around. -够了 -进出自如
[06:58] – Stop it. – Like the back of their hand. -够了 -了如指掌
[06:59] Like they were raised here. 就像从小在这长大一样
[07:00] – No, no. I-I don’t. – Yeah, I doubt he’d… -别 我不 -我也觉得他不…
[07:02] Bob could help cook. 鲍勃可以帮忙
[07:03] No, I-I don’t… 不 我才不要
[07:04] I’ll get trapped in there… 我会脱不了身的
[07:05] 15-minute rule. 15分钟定律
[07:06] – It’s you father… – Stop it. -那是你爸爸 -别说了
[07:07] – It’s your father. – Shut up. -那是你爸爸 -住嘴
[07:08] All right! 好啦
[07:09] You two bond, have fun! 你们爷俩 合作愉快
[07:16] Okay, this is it. 好了
[07:17] I’m gonna give Little Bob his Christmas gift. 我要给小鲍圣诞礼物了
[07:19] Everybody ready? 大家准备好了吗
[07:19] Bob Junior! 小鲍
[07:21] Wh-What’s going on? 怎么了
[07:22] Bobby, you’ve been working here your whole life. 鲍鲍 你打出生就在这里工作
[07:25] And I’m sure you’ve been waiting for this day. 你一定一直在等这一天
[07:28] W-What are you doing? 什么情况
[07:29] From this point forward, 从这一刻开始
[07:31] Big Bob’s Diner will officially be called… 老鲍勃汉堡店正式更名为
[07:34] Oh, Dad, don’t. 爸 不要
[07:34] …Bob and Son’s. 父与子汉堡
[07:37] All right! 太好了
[07:40] The new menus. And… 新菜单 以及
[07:42] Okay, that’s gonna say “Son’s.” 好吧 这个本来是要写”子”的
[07:44] It’s not done yet, but it’s great, huh? 还没做完 不过很棒 不是吗
[07:45] My cousin’s painting it. 是我表弟喷的
[07:46] He’s slow, he can only do about a letter a day, 他动作慢 一天只能画一个字母
[07:48] but he can spell like a son of a bitch. 但他拼写能力超强
[07:50] Like a son of a bitch. 超强
[07:52] Come here, partner. 来 伙伴
[07:55] Come on, want to be partners, or what? 好啦 想当我的伙伴吗
[07:59] No? 不想
[08:00] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[08:01] I think… Wait, what’d you just say? 我… 等等 你说什么
[08:03] I said no. 我说不想
[08:04] I could never be partners with you. 我不可能做你的搭档
[08:06] You’re impossible to work with. 没人能和你共事
[08:07] – What? – Oh, boy. Easy, Little Bob. -什么 -小鲍勃 冷静点
[08:09] I want to change the menu, 我想换菜单
[08:10] a-and you never want to change the menu. 你从来都不想
[08:12] And you’re so critical. 你总是批评这批评那
[08:13] I can’t even lift a spatula without 每次连我拿个锅铲
[08:15] you saying I’m doing it wrong. 你都要说我拿错
[08:17] ‘Cause you’re doing it wrong! 因为你就是拿错了
[08:18] L-Let’s let the spatula decide. 不然让锅铲决定
[08:19] You both call it, 你们叫它的名字
[08:20] a-and we’ll see who it goes to. 看它跟谁
[08:22] I want to express myself in the kitchen! 我想要在厨房里一展身手
[08:25] And when I say that, he makes this weird sound! 但每次一这么说 他就发出怪声
[08:28] That sound! 就是这个声音
[08:29] What is that?! 这算什么
[08:30] You’re gonna do this? 你是认真的吗
[08:31] Right now? In front of everybody? 非得现在吗 在所有人面前吗
[08:32] You know what? Get out! 那行 滚出去
[08:34] Take your jokey burger specials and go! 带着你那搞笑汉堡滚吧
[08:36] Fine! You just gave me a new burger idea. 行 你刚给了我新的汉堡灵感
[08:39] The I’m Sproutta Here Burger. “我要自己发芽”汉堡
[08:42] Comes with sprouts. 配豆芽菜
[08:44] not that but something else. 不 换一个
[08:46] I thought of a better one! 有个更好的了
[08:48] The “I’d Be Cheddar Off “我在别处
[08:49] Literally Anywhere But Here Burger!” 会干得更好”汉堡
[08:52] Comes with aged cheddar… forget it! 配干酪 算了
[08:55] Forget it! Merry freaking Christmas! 算了 去他妈的圣诞快乐
[08:57] Merry Christmas, Little Bob! 圣诞快乐 小鲍勃
[09:00] Lin, this was not the plan. 琳 计划不是这样的
[09:01] Me cooking with my father at the party was not the plan. 让我和我爸一起做汉堡不在计划内
[09:04] We are radically off plan. 计划已经被彻底打乱了
[09:05] Bob, calm down. Listen to me. 鲍勃 冷静点 听我说
[09:07] This is a great opportunity for you two 这对你俩是个
[09:09] to turn your bad blood to glad blood. 化敌为友的好机会
[09:11] Here, Bob, have some Christmas magic, eh? 来 鲍勃 来点圣诞魔法吧
[09:13] Wait, Christmas magic is wine? 等等 圣诞魔法就是红酒吗
[09:15] It’s whatever you want it to be. 你觉得是什么就是什么
[09:17] It can be snow or Santa or beer 可以是雪 圣诞老人 啤酒
[09:19] or gin or rum or schnapps. 琴酒 朗姆酒 杜松子酒
[09:21] I-I get it. 我 我懂了
[09:22] Listen, I’ve been with him for five minutes, 听着 我已经和他共处五分钟了
[09:23] so I’m setting this timer for ten minutes, 我现在倒计时十分钟
[09:25] and then I’m leaving. 到时间就走
[09:26] Well, I’m setting this timer to forever. 那我把这时间设到永远
[09:28] ‘Cause that’s how long 因为这代表
[09:29] you and your father are gonna love each other. 你和你爸会爱对方多久
[09:30] Talking about your heart, Bob, not your nipple. 多谈谈心 鲍勃 别谈你的乳头
[09:32] All right, pastrami with mustard, table three. 来了 熏牛肉加芥末 三号桌
[09:35] w-where’s the club sandwich for table two? 二号桌的巨无霸三明治呢
[09:36] Right here, Dad. 在这 爸
[09:37] I got a great idea, Big Bob. 我有个点子 老鲍勃
[09:39] How about I run the food, 我来上菜
[09:40] that way you can stay in the kitchen 你就可以呆在厨房
[09:41] and cook with Little Bob. 和小鲍勃一起下厨
[09:42] No, no, I-I think Big Bob is fine running the food. That’s… 不不 我觉得老鲍勃上菜挺好 那
[09:46] Look out, table two, 注意 二号桌
[09:47] here comes Linda with your club! 琳达给你上巨无霸三明治啦
[09:49] Wait, where’s table two? 等等 二号桌是哪个
[09:50] You order a club? 你点巨无霸了吗
[09:51] Club? Club? 巨无霸吗 巨无霸吗
[09:53] Present for Dad, 老爸的礼物
[09:54] present for Dad, present for Dad. 老爸的礼物 老爸的礼物
[09:56] Cans of beans! 好几罐豆酱
[09:59] Dad loves to drum on beans, right? 老爸喜欢在豆酱罐上打鼓 对吧
[10:01] What about this chair? Dad sits sometimes. 这椅子怎么样 老爸偶尔也坐下来的
[10:04] Boring. He’ll sit when he’s dead, Tina. 没意思 等他死了有的坐 蒂娜
[10:06] What if we glue all these mousetraps together, 我们把这些捕鼠器都粘起来
[10:09] and call it a super trap? 做个超级捕鼠器怎么样
[10:11] What if I make my chair a super chair? 我把这椅子改成超级椅子如何
[10:13] Like, if I tape this pad of paper to it, 比如说 我把这张纸贴上去
[10:14] then he could journal. 他就能记日记了
[10:15] Wait, wait, wait, 等等 等等 等等
[10:16] Is this a little friendly competition we have here? 我们这是在比赛吗
[10:19] A little Christmas competition? 圣诞节的友谊比赛
[10:21] Whoever gives Dad the best present, wins a… 谁给老爸最好的礼物 就能得到
[10:24] A Mistle-Tony! 一只槲寄生
[10:25] Yes! The most coveted award in gift-giving! 对 每个人最梦寐以求的奖品
[10:28] Dibs on bringing Mom to the ceremony! 我要带老妈去颁奖典礼
[10:29] – Dibs on bringing Dad. – Dibs on bringing Dad. -我带老爸 -我带老爸
[10:30] Nope, too late. 不行 你迟了一步
[10:31] So, who you bringing, Tina? 那你带谁 蒂娜
[10:33] I don’t know now. 我也不知道了
[10:34] Yeah. 好吧
[10:36] So, uh, th-the grill seems good. 烤架看着不错
[10:38] It’s getting to be an antique. 都快成老古董了吧
[10:39] Yeah, we all are, you know? 我们都快了
[10:41] Yeah. 是啊
[10:42] It-It’s a new hood? 那是新的油烟罩吗
[10:43] – Five years ago. – Good hood? -买了五年了 -好用吗
[10:45] Yeah, pretty good. Pretty good hood. 挺好的 挺好的油烟罩
[10:47] Yeah, I-I got a good hood, too. 我 我也有个挺好的
[10:48] That’s good. 那挺好的
[10:49] You always said you need a good hood. 你总说你需要一个好的油烟罩
[10:51] I never said that. 我没说过
[10:52] I thought you said that; I… that’s… 我记得你说过
[10:53] No one in the history of time has ever said that. 从没有人那样说过
[10:55] “All you need is a good hood.” “你只需要个好的油烟罩”
[10:56] I swear I remember 我发誓我记得
[10:57] you saying that all you need is a good… 你说你只需要一个好的
[10:58] That wasn’t me. It was someone else. 那不是我 是别人
[10:59] I don’t know why anyone else would say that. 除了你 没人会那么说
[11:05] Dad’s chair is almost done. 老爸的椅子要完工了
[11:07] He’ll never have to stand up again. 他再也不需要站起来了
[11:08] Dad’s thirsty. 老爸要是渴了
[11:09] He’s got a water bottle. 这里有个水杯
[11:10] He’s cold. 他冷了
[11:11] Box of matches. 这有盒火柴
[11:12] Now he’s bored. 他无聊了
[11:12] Not anymore. 也不必担心
[11:13] Here’s a basketball. 这有个篮球
[11:14] And then I can use this dish towel 我还能用这张洗碗布
[11:16] to wipe the floor with you. 和你们一起擦地板
[11:17] Because I just won the Mistle-Tony. 因为槲寄生我赢定了
[11:19] when you see this trap, 你一看到这捕鼠器
[11:20] you’re gonna want to shut yours. 就会闭嘴了
[11:21] Period. End of burn. 句号 不伤你的心了
[11:22] How’s your present going, Little Drummer Gene? 你的礼物怎么样了 小鼓手吉恩
[11:24] Beans, beans, the tragical fruit? 豆子豆子 悲剧的果子么
[11:24] 关于豆子通气功效的美国童谣 “豆子豆子 神奇的果子 吃得越多 噗噗越多”
[11:26] The more you drum it, the more you lose? 敲得越多 输得越惨
[11:28] The contest? That we’re in right now? 我是在说比赛 我们正在进行的那个
[11:30] Like the saying, about the beans, 我改编了那首讲豆子的童谣
[11:31] but with, uh, different words. 换了词儿
[11:32] Well, I was gonna empty out these cans 我本打算把这些罐子倒空
[11:35] to make a better drum sound, 这样鼓声更好听
[11:36] but now I think I might soak these old bones 但现在我想让这把老骨头
[11:38] in a little bean bath! 泡个小豆子澡
[11:39] Gene, you’re pulling out of the competition? 吉恩 你要退出比赛吗
[11:41] No. 不
[11:42] I’m just taking a little siesta to clear my mind. 我只是午休会静静心
[11:44] Tina, be a dear and get me two slices of ham 蒂娜亲爱的 给我拿两片火腿
[11:46] to put over my eyes? 盖在我眼睛上吧
[11:48] Hey, Dad, we’re probably gonna head out in about, 30 seconds. 爸 我大概还有30秒钟就要回去了
[11:51] So, just have to finish up this last order. 等做完这最后一单
[11:53] What do you think this says? 你看这上面写了什么
[11:54] “Grilled cheese.” “烤奶酪”
[11:55] Grilled cheese. 烤奶酪
[11:56] – That’s weird. – Wh… what? -真奇怪 -什 什么
[11:57] Nah. Nothing. 没 没事
[11:58] Never mind. 算了
[11:59] It just… 只是
[12:00] It says “Grilled cheese” on the ticket, 上面写的”烤奶酪”
[12:01] but maybe you thought it said “Burnt toast,” 但我感觉你是在做”焦吐司”
[12:03] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[12:04] Oh, my God. 天哪
[12:05] Okay, Dad. We’re gonna hit the road. 好了 爸 我们得上路了
[12:06] How we doing? 你们怎么样
[12:07] Good. We’re just learning how to make grilled cheese 挺好的 只是不知道为什么
[12:10] for the first time, for some reason. 我们还得从头学烤奶酪
[12:13] Oh, hey, look at me! 看呐
[12:14] I got a new order over here! 我接了个新单子
[12:16] Henry here at the counter says he wants “The usual.” 柜台这的亨利说他想来份”老样子”
[12:24] “The usual.” “老样子”
[12:26] yeah? 对啊
[12:27] I’ll take care of Henry’s usual, Bob. 我来负责亨利的老样子 鲍勃
[12:28] You keep burning the grilled cheese. 你继续烤奶酪吧
[12:30] Oh, no, Dad, I’m gonna take care of this. 不 爸 我来做这个
[12:32] I’m gonna take care of Henry. 我来做亨利这份
[12:33] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[12:34] I’m talking about the burger I tried 我在说我14岁那年
[12:36] to make him when I was 14 你让我负责餐厅
[12:37] and you put me in charge of the restaurant. 我本打算给他做的汉堡
[12:39] That’s what I’m talking about! 就是说这个
[12:40] Wait, what burger? 等等 什么汉堡
[12:41] The Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger, Pop! “宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡 爸
[12:46] Okay. 好吧
[12:47] Everyone’s fine. Talking it out. 一切正常 大家聊天吧
[12:49] Here we go! 开始吧
[12:50] Let’s see if he’s got any chives. 我们来看看他有没有洋葱
[12:52] Probably not! 多半没有
[12:53] Why would he have chives in a restaurant? 他的餐厅怎么会有葱
[12:54] That would be too much flavor! 那样佐料就太多了
[12:56] Oh, I’ve got chives, buddy. 我有洋葱 伙计
[12:59] Good. You ready, Henry? 很好 准备好了吗 亨利
[13:00] What? 什么
[13:01] – Stay out of this, Henry! – Sorry. -你别管 亨利 -不好意思
[13:02] You are not making one 不准你在我的厨房里
[13:03] of your gimmick burgers in my kitchen! 做什么搞笑汉堡
[13:07] What is that? 那是啥
[13:08] It’s a car sound! 是车的声音
[13:09] That’s not a car sound. 那才不是车的声音
[13:10] This is a car sound. 这才是车的声音
[13:17] That’s how you do it. 这才对
[13:18] Oh, my God! 我滴亲娘啊
[13:22] All right, stop making that burguer right now! 够了 别做了
[13:24] Henry wants the tuna melt! 亨利想要的是金枪鱼三明治
[13:25] – Isn’t that right, Henry? – No, Pop. -对吧 亨利 -不 老爸
[13:27] Henry wants the Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger 亨利想要”宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡
[13:29] he never had a chance to taste because of you! 就因为你他都没机会尝
[13:31] Look, uh, I don’t want to cause any trouble here. 那啥 我不想给你们添麻烦
[13:34] I’ll just eat whatever you put in front of me. 你们上啥我就吃啥
[13:36] No problem, easy breezy. 没关系 放轻松
[13:38] You’re getting the tuna melt! 你会吃到金枪鱼三明治的
[13:39] You’re getting the burger, Henry! 你会吃到我的汉堡的 亨利
[13:41] Not if I make the tuna melt first! 要是我先做好金枪鱼三明治那就别想了
[13:42] Good luck! 祝你好运
[13:44] Hey, don’t box me out. 喂 别挡着我
[13:46] Hey, if you’re having a hard time 如果你碰不到烤炉
[13:47] getting to the grill, it’s not my problem. 可别怪我
[13:49] And… hug. 抱抱
[13:51] No? Okay. 不抱吗 好吧
[13:52] Dad will never walk again. By choice. 老爸再也不用走路了
[13:55] Nor will he love either of you again. 也再也不会
[13:56] By choice. 爱你俩了
[13:57] Guys? Did you hear my trash talking? 伙计们 你们听到我碎碎念了么
[13:59] You can’t hurt me, Tina. 你伤不到我 蒂娜
[14:00] At this point, I’m more bean than Gene. 此时此刻 我是豆子 不是吉恩
[14:03] Nobody talk! 都别说话
[14:04] Nobody talk. 都别说话
[14:05] I just need to get one more on here and… 我只需要在这儿多放一块
[14:10] I win. I win. I win! 我赢了 赢了 赢了
[14:12] Oh, you might have won if I was done, 要是我已经完成了 那你还有可能赢
[14:14] but I’m not. 但我还没完呢
[14:15] What could be better-y than a battery 在椅子背后贴一对电池
[14:17] taped to the back of the chair? 岂不很妙
[14:18] Game. Set. Match. 我赢啦
[14:22] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[14:24] Hope you’re happy, Tina. 你高兴了吧 蒂娜
[14:25] Now Dad doesn’t get a Christmas present. 现在老爸收不到圣诞节礼物了
[14:27] Looks like Dad just won a bean bath 那就给老爸这个
[14:29] with a little pee in it! 有我嘘嘘在里面的豆酱浴缸吧
[14:30] Oh, that’s something. 那也不错了
[14:31] This’ll make Dad’s skin look 40 again… 这会让老爸的皮肤看起来像回到四十岁
[14:34] No! I spilled my beans! 不 我把豆酱撒了
[14:36] I guess the Mistle-Tonys were a bust. 槲寄生看来是没戏了
[14:38] Tina, new game. 蒂娜 新比赛
[14:39] You have ten seconds to find a gift for Dad. Go! 你有十秒钟给老爸找个礼物 快去
[14:42] We could give him this snow globe? 我们可以给他这个雪花球
[14:44] It says, “Oh, snow, you didn’t.” 上面写着 “下雪啊 你没下”
[14:45] Attagirl. Wrap it up, make it look pretty. 好样的 包起来 给它弄漂亮点
[14:47] I’d give you this big, beautiful bow, 我这儿有个又大又好看的蝴蝶结
[14:49] but then what would I wear? 不过要给你了我戴啥
[14:52] I threw away your garnish! 我把你的配菜扔了
[14:53] Damn it! 该死
[14:54] – Order up! – Order up! -上菜了 -上菜
[14:55] Lin, take this to Henry! 琳 把这端给亨利
[14:56] No, Linda. Take this to Henry! 不 琳达 那这端给亨利
[14:57] I’m not taking anything anywhere 除非你两和好
[14:59] until you two make peace! 不然我哪份也不拿
[15:00] You know what you need? 知道你们需要什么吗
[15:01] Come on, people! Sing! 来吧 各位 唱起来
[15:03] We can bring these guys back together! 我们让这两个家伙和好如初
[15:05] *Peace, peace, peace* *和气 和气 和气*
[15:06] Peace, peace… Everybody! 和气 和气 各位
[15:08] Peace, peace… Come on. 和气 和气 唱起来
[15:09] *Peace, peace, pea… *和气 和气 和…*
[15:10] Yeah! Peace 快 和气
[15:12] Fine, I’ll take it to Henry myself! 得 我自己端给亨利
[15:14] Then I will, too! 我也是
[15:15] Get your foot out of my… 把你的脚拿…
[15:17] Come on, it’s Christmas! 来嘛 今天可是圣诞节
[15:18] Here you go, Henry. The usual. 给 亨利 老样子
[15:19] Here you go, Henry. 给 亨利
[15:20] The “Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger.” “宝贝开我的车吧”汉堡
[15:21] *Peace, peace… * *和气 和气*
[15:22] All right, it’s not working. 好吧 不管用
[15:23] They both look… good? 看起来都 不错
[15:25] – You son of a bitch. – Take a bite. -你这磨人的小妖精 -咬一口
[15:27] Eat the tuna melt, Henry. 吃金枪鱼三明治 亨利
[15:28] Could I just give the burger, um, a sniff? 我能 闻闻这个汉堡吗
[15:31] – Henry… – It’s okay to smell. -亨利 -闻起来还不错
[15:33] – Oy gevalt. – Henry… -艾玛 -亨利
[15:36] Smells good, right? 很香 是吧
[15:37] Maybe-maybe just a… 要不 就让我…
[15:38] A quick lick? 舔一口
[15:39] No, not a lick. Don’t do it. 不 不准舔 别舔
[15:40] Don’t lick. 别舔
[15:41] Come on. Get it all 来吧 吃了它
[15:42] Up in there, Henry. 拿起来 亨利
[15:42] Don’t do it, Henry. 别这么做 亨利
[15:43] You know what? Maybe I won’t. 算了 我还是不吃了
[15:46] I knew you wouldn’t do it, Henry. 我就知道你不会的 亨利
[15:47] My God, I have to! 天呐 我忍不了了
[15:50] Henry! 亨利
[15:51] What? I’m not chewing. 咋了 我还没嚼呢
[15:53] I’m just holding it in my mouth for a second. 我就在嘴里含一小会儿
[15:56] You see that, Pop? 看到了吧 老爸
[15:57] I’m sorry. Oh… Oh, no. 对不起 不不
[15:59] I’m swallowing. 我吞下去了
[16:01] It’s so good. 太好吃了
[16:02] I’m having another bite. 我再吃一口
[16:03] No! 不
[16:04] I win! 我赢了
[16:06] I win! 我赢了
[16:07] How do you like my joke burgers now, Pop? 你现在得承认我的搞笑汉堡了吧 老爸
[16:10] Okay, Junior. 好吧 小鲍
[16:12] You win. 你赢了
[16:13] Thanks for coming to my party. 谢谢你来我的派对
[16:15] Hey, everybody! I’m covered in bean juice! 各位 我全身都是豆酱哦
[16:17] How about I run around and you all try to catch me 我跑 你们来抓我怎么样
[16:20] like a pig at the state fair? 就像抓在博览会上乱窜的猪一样
[16:21] Here I go. 我开始咯
[16:23] Try to catch me. 来抓我呀
[16:23] No one’s trying very hard! 大家都不够努力哦
[16:26] Good night, everyone. 晚安 各位
[16:27] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[16:29] Well, he’s out. 他出去了
[16:30] More bean boy for the rest of you. 各位又少了一个竞争对手
[16:40] What?! 咋了
[16:40] Why is everybody looking at me?! 都看着我做什么
[16:42] Bobby, easy, easy. 鲍鲍 冷静 冷静
[16:44] – Dad. Dad. – Yes, Louise? -老爸 老爸 -咋了 露易丝
[16:46] Everyone looks like they’re mad at you. 貌似大家都在生你的气
[16:48] Thank you. 谢谢你哦
[16:49] Maybe this will cheer you up, Dad. 说不定这能让你开心起来 老爸
[16:50] Thanks, Tina. 谢谢 蒂娜
[16:51] Open it. There’s something inside. 拆开看看 里面有东西
[16:54] A snow globe. 雪花球
[16:56] – Yes. – Great. Th… -没错 -很棒 谢
[16:57] – Wait, where’d you get this? – Europe. -等等 你们从哪拿的这个 -欧洲
[16:59] No, the newspaper. 不 我是说报纸
[17:00] Where-where did you find this? 你们在哪儿找到的
[17:01] From Pop Pop’s basement. 爷爷的地下室
[17:02] – It was in his desk. – Look at him. -在他的书桌里 -看看他
[17:04] He’s like a baby, 像小孩一样
[17:05] playing with the wrapping paper. 还玩包装纸呢
[17:07] Bobby, what is it? 鲍鲍 这是什么
[17:09] It’s the first review of Bob’s Burgers. 这是开心汉堡店的第一篇报道
[17:11] My dad saved it. 我爸把它保存起来了
[17:12] Oh, my God. That’s beautiful. 天呐 好感人
[17:15] – Read it. – I don’t think so. -快读一读 -算了吧
[17:16] Read it. 读嘛
[17:17] – I don’t want to read it. – Read it! -我不想读 -给我读
[17:19] “Unique burgers. Good prices. “汉堡特别 价格公道
[17:21] “Service leaves something to be desired. 就是服务不太令人满意
[17:23] But worth the trip.” 但还是值得一试的”
[17:25] Not great. 不怎么样嘛
[17:26] I mean, it’s okay. 还行吧
[17:27] Oh, Bobby. 鲍鲍
[17:29] He does love you, 他是爱你的
[17:30] and you drove him out of his own restaurant. 但你却把他赶出了他自己的餐厅
[17:32] On Christmas. 还是在圣诞节
[17:33] Oh, my God. 天呐
[17:34] What did I do? 我做什么了
[17:35] I just told you. 刚不是告诉你了嘛
[17:36] – Oh. Right. – Drive your father out on Christmas… -对哦 -在圣诞节把你父亲赶出…
[17:38] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I heard. 好了好了 我听到了
[17:39] Oh, my God, that’s so sad. 天呐 这也太悲情了
[17:41] So much for Christmas magic. 看来圣诞魔力也不管用了
[17:43] Put this on and come with me. 戴上这个 跟我走
[17:46] Wait, what? 等下 你说啥
[17:47] Your dad’s in my bar. 你老爸在我的酒吧里
[17:48] We’re gonna go see him. 我带你去见他
[17:50] – Go, Bobby. Go. – I-I… -去吧 鲍鲍 -我 我…
[17:51] The kids and I will take care of the diner. Go. 我和孩子们会看好餐厅的 去吧
[17:54] Yeah, Dad. 是啊 老爸
[17:54] When a mysterious cowboy/Santa says, “Come with me,” 当一个牛仔版圣诞老人召唤你时
[17:57] you climb on that horse and ride. 你要做的就是跨上他的马背
[17:59] Also, free hat! 再说了 还有免费的帽子戴呢
[18:04] I thought this was a disco. 你开的不是舞厅吗
[18:05] That’s Wednesdays. 那是周三
[18:06] Thursdays, we watch Scandal. 周四我们一起看《丑闻》
[18:08] Tonight’s Country Western line dancing. 今晚是跳西部乡村舞蹈
[18:10] And tomorrow’s Christmas… 明天是圣诞
[18:11] or did you forget? 你是不是已经忘了
[18:12] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[18:13] Things got a little heated. 当时我俩都太激动了
[18:15] There he is. Go talk to him. 他在那儿呢 去和他谈谈
[18:17] With the hat. 别摘帽子
[18:18] Okay. 好吧
[18:20] Just leave me alone. 让我自己待会儿
[18:21] – Pop, come back to the diner. – I’m busy. -老爹 回餐厅来吧 -我忙着呢
[18:24] You’re just sitting here. 你就只是坐在这儿啊
[18:25] No, I’m not. I’m… I’m dancing. 才不是 我 我要去跳舞
[18:27] Da… dancing? 跳 跳舞
[18:29] You don’t dance! 你又不会跳舞
[18:34] Get out there, Bob Junior. 上吧 小鲍勃
[18:36] Pop, will you please just come and talk to me? 老爹 拜托回来跟我谈谈
[18:39] If you want to talk to your dad, 要想跟你老爸说话
[18:40] you’re gonna have to boot scoot to him. 你就得和他一起”抖靴”
[18:42] What does that mean? 啥意思
[18:43] What’s “Boot scoot”? “抖靴”是啥
[18:44] It looks like this. 就像这样
[18:48] Bend… bend your knees. 弯 弯膝
[18:49] I’m-I’m… ow, okay. 我 我… 好吧
[18:50] Now shake that pudding. 扭臀
[18:53] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[18:55] I just want to talk to you. 我就想和你谈谈
[18:56] You’re doing it wrong. 你跳错了
[18:57] Those aren’t the steps. 舞步不是那样的
[18:59] Oh, my God. Really? 天 真的么
[19:00] This is why I didn’t want to work with you. 所以我才不想和你共事
[19:02] You have to control everything I do. 你老想控制我做的所有事
[19:04] My cooking, my dancing… 做菜 跳舞…
[19:06] Not everyone wants to dance exactly the same way. 并不是所有人都想跳得一样好吗
[19:10] Okay, bad example. 好吧 这示范不太好
[19:11] You guys are really good at this. 你们很擅长这个嘛
[19:13] I’m here every Friday night. 我每周五晚都来
[19:14] And Thursdays. 还有周四
[19:15] I love Scandal. 我可爱看《丑闻》了
[19:17] – Pop, are you…? – I’m not gay, Bob. -老爹 难道.. -我不基 鲍勃
[19:19] These guys are my friends. 这些人是我朋友
[19:20] They eat at my diner; 他们在我的餐厅吃东西
[19:21] I come here and dance. 我就过来跳舞
[19:24] Damn, missed it again. 该死 又错了
[19:25] Why’d you come over here, Bob? 你干嘛要过来 鲍勃
[19:27] To miss steps? 专门来跳错的吗
[19:28] Look, Pops, you are who you are, 听我说 老爹 你有你的脾性
[19:30] and I realize now that I should just accept that. 现在我知道了 我该接受这个事实
[19:33] That’s right. Be yourself, sister. 好样的 做自己 姐妹儿
[19:34] I just wanted to say I’m sorry. 我只想说 我错了
[19:36] Not for leaving. 不为离开你
[19:37] And not for starting my own restaurant. 也不为自己开餐厅
[19:39] But just for how I handled things on 只为我们分手那天
[19:42] the day we broke up. 我处理事情的方式
[19:45] I know it was your way of showing love, it’s just… 我知道那是你表达爱的方式 但…
[19:47] I never felt like you were supportive of me. 我总觉得你从来都不支持我
[19:49] At least, that’s what I thought 至少在发现你保存的那篇报道前
[19:51] until I found the review you saved. 我一直是这么想的
[19:53] – You found that, huh? – The kids did. -你发现了 -孩子们发现的
[19:55] Not a good idea to let my kids 顺便说一句 让他们去你的地下室
[19:57] into your basement, by the way. 可不是啥好主意
[19:58] Gene took a bean bath. 吉恩在那儿泡了个豆酱澡
[19:59] Well, at least somebody’s having a good time tonight. 开来今晚还是有人过得开心的
[20:02] Dad, I’m sorry. You didn’t deserve 老爸 对不起 我不该
[20:03] to be embarrassed in front of your customers. 在你那么多顾客前让你难堪
[20:05] I did it back then and I did it again tonight. 无论是今天 还是我小时候
[20:09] Nope. Wrong time. 哈 又错了
[20:10] Listen, I know why you had to go. 我知道你为什么离开
[20:13] I can be… not great to work with. 我确实…不好相处
[20:15] It was tough without your mom around. 你妈去世后我一直不好过
[20:17] You did great on your own. 你自己干得也很棒
[20:18] – She’d be very proud. – You really think… -她会为你自豪的 -你真心觉得..
[20:21] Okay, I’m the only guy facing this way now. 好吧 就我自己面朝着这边
[20:24] So I’ll turn around. 我还是转过来吧
[20:25] Here we go. 就这样
[20:26] Gene, take this chicken noodle soup to table five. 吉恩 把这碗清汤鸡肉面条端给五号桌
[20:29] On it! 好咧
[20:29] Tina, clean up the spill by the bathroom. 蒂娜 去把厕所拖一下
[20:31] Bathroom spill is my middle name. 我就是干这个的
[20:33] Attagirl. Louise, grab some napkins 乖孩子 露易丝 给柜台那边的
[20:34] for the kid at the counter. 小孩送点纸巾过去
[20:35] – That kid’s a mess! – I know. -那小孩吃得满脸都是 -我知道
[20:38] Look at your family in there. 看看你的家人
[20:39] They really can sling hash when they want to. 他们认真起来是能做得很好的
[20:41] They don’t usually work this hard. 他们平时可都不是这样的
[20:43] You got happy kids. 你有可爱的小孩
[20:44] Weird, happy kids. That’s nice. 古怪又可爱的小孩 真好
[20:47] – You’re a good dad, Junior. – Thanks, Pops. -你是个好父亲 -谢谢你 老爹
[20:49] Let’s go back inside, huh? 我们进去吧
[20:50] Yeah, let’s… 对 我们…
[20:53] – Kids, let us in. – No! -孩子们 让我们进去 -不要
[20:55] Open it! 快开门
[20:55] This is our restaurant now! 这儿现在是我们的餐厅了
[20:57] It’s called Chez Restauranto, 叫”宾至如归餐厅”
[20:59] and we’re Brazilian barbecue! 经营巴西烤肉
[21:00] Here. 我来开
[21:01] – Come on, Tina! – Sorry. -干嘛呢 蒂娜 -抱歉
[21:02] All right! Christmas magic! 好耶 圣诞魔力起作用了
[21:05] My Bobbies are back! 我的鲍鲍回来了
[21:08] Merry Christmas, everyone. 圣诞快乐 各位
[21:10] Merry Christmas, Pop Pop! 圣诞快乐 爷爷
[21:12] *Christmas magic* *圣诞魔力*
[21:15] *Christmas magic* *圣诞魔力*
[21:18] *Comes every time each year, whoo!* *年年来临*
[21:21] *Christmas magic* *圣诞魔力*
[21:24] *And all the cold hungry people * *所有又冷又饿的人*
[21:27] *Christmas magic* *圣诞魔力*
[21:30] *They’re dying in the streets * *在大街上奄奄一息*
[21:32] That can’t be good. 这可不好
[21:33] *Christmas magic* *圣诞魔力*
[21:36] *Me and my family will be warm tonight* *而我们一家人今晚会暖洋洋的*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme