时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | I hope you didn’t need this jar. | 你们不用这罐子吧 |
[00:38] | We’re getting into canning. | 我们要用它装东西 |
[00:39] | What are you gonna can? | 你们要装什么 |
[00:40] | Farts. | 屁 |
[00:41] | When you need one, you don’t have one. | 你需要的时候 往往没有 |
[00:43] | And when you have one, you need more! | 而有了一个之后 又需要更多 |
[00:44] | Wash it when you’re done! | 用完后记得洗一下哦 |
[00:46] | Wait. If we freeze the fart, | 等等 如果我们将屁冷冻起来 |
[00:47] | it’ll last forever! | 它就能永久保存了 |
[00:48] | It’ll be all that’s left of the human race | 等外星人出现时 |
[00:50] | when the aliens show up. | 它将成为人类唯一留下来的东西 |
[00:52] | Aliens! We farted on you! | 外星人 我们用屁对付你 |
[00:54] | Hey, let’s go down and see | 我们到地下冷冻室去看看 |
[00:55] | if we can make the walk-in cold enough to make fartcicles. | 能不能造出屁粒子来吧 |
[00:57] | Guess who just went to the doctor | 猜猜谁刚去医生那儿 |
[00:58] | for his five-year checkup? | 做了五年一次的身体检查 |
[01:00] | Kirstie Alley. | 柯尔斯蒂·艾利[美国女演员] |
[01:00] | Me. Longest I’ve been naked in three years. | 是我 三年来第一次裸体那么长时间 |
[01:02] | Well, what’d he say? | 医生怎么说 |
[01:03] | Doctor stuff. You know, | 都是老生常谈 你知道的 |
[01:05] | “Your cholesterol is off the charts.” | “你的胆固醇超标了” |
[01:06] | “You absolutely must change your eating habits, | “你必须改变饮食习惯 |
[01:08] | or you will die.” Anyway, | 否则你会死的” 总之 |
[01:10] | one cheeseburger and fries, please. | 麻烦先给我来份芝士汉堡和薯条 |
[01:11] | Maybe you should be a little concerned, right? | 也许你真的该上点心 |
[01:14] | You eat a burger pretty much every day. | 你几乎每天一个汉堡 |
[01:16] | – That-that can’t be good for you. – Yeah. | -这对你可没好处 -是啊 |
[01:18] | Right. Don’t you eat your burgers every day? | 没错 但你们不也是每天都吃汉堡吗 |
[01:19] | Not every day. | 并不是每天 |
[01:20] | Yeah. We order off-menu. | 是啊 我们都点菜单上没有的菜 |
[01:22] | It’s how we have fun, right? | 这是我们的乐趣所在 对吧 |
[01:24] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[01:24] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[01:25] | Anyway, cheeseburger and fries, please. | 总之 麻烦给我来份芝士汉堡和薯条 |
[01:27] | You sure you want to ignore your doctor, Teddy? | 你确定要无视医生的嘱咐吗 泰迪 |
[01:29] | I’m not ignoring him. | 我并没有无视他 |
[01:30] | I’m just not listening to him. | 我只是不听他的 |
[01:37] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[01:38] | 今日推荐汉堡 潜意识汉堡 5.95美元 | |
[01:38] | This is Teddy’s doctor. | 我是泰迪的医生 |
[01:39] | Let’s take a look at Teddy’s heart, shall we? | 我们来看一看泰迪的心脏吧 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[01:44] | Oh, hey… hey, that tickles! | 好痒 |
[01:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[01:47] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[01:48] | Sick! | 恶心 |
[01:48] | Can I bring that to show-and-tell?! | 我能把它带去展示说明课吗 |
[01:50] | See how disgustingly unhealthy it is? | 看到这个心脏有多不健康了吗 |
[01:52] | And it gets bigger and bigger | 你每卖给他一个汉堡 |
[01:54] | with every burger you serve him. | 他的心脏就会长大一点 |
[01:57] | Doctor, stop shoving burgers into his heart! | 医生 别再往他心脏塞汉堡了 |
[02:00] | Oh, but I’m not, Bob. You are. | 不是我塞的 鲍勃 是你 |
[02:03] | Keep ’em coming, Bob. | 继续 鲍勃 |
[02:04] | Oh, God, no! | 天哪 不要 |
[02:05] | Keep ’em coming… | 继续塞 |
[02:06] | – No! – Keep ’em coming! | -不要 -继续塞 |
[02:07] | It’s gonna pop! It’s gonna blow! | 要爆炸了 要爆炸了 |
[02:09] | I’m sorry, Teddy! | 对不起 泰迪 |
[02:10] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么了 |
[02:11] | What-what happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:12] | I’m killing Teddy. | 我在害泰迪 |
[02:13] | What? You’re gonna kill Teddy? | 什么 你要害泰迪 |
[02:15] | All right, car’s gassed up. That’s good. | 好吧 汽车油加满了 很好 |
[02:17] | Guess I could home-school the kids ’cause… | 看来我只能在家教孩子了 因为… |
[02:19] | – No, Lin, the burgers are killing him. – What? | -不是 琳 汉堡在害他 -什么 |
[02:22] | The ones I give him every day. | 我每天都卖汉堡给他吃 |
[02:23] | Oh. Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[02:25] | Good God, Linda. You had all that ready? | 天 琳达 你这是设置了自动反馈吗 |
[02:27] | What? I’m just being supportive. Good night. | 咋了 我只是想附和下你嘛 晚安 |
[02:32] | Lowering the temperature a few degrees really works. | 调低温度还真是管用 |
[02:34] | I should have worn my higher socks. | 我该穿高筒袜的 |
[02:36] | You guys call them pants. | 就是你们说的裤子 |
[02:37] | Is it frozen? | 它冻住了吗 |
[02:38] | Sorry, kids, no fartsicles. | 抱歉 各位 没有屁粒子 |
[02:40] | Just disappoint-sicles. | 真是失望至极 |
[02:41] | Well, this experiment was a bust. | 这次的实验是失败了 |
[02:44] | Stupid patch of ice! | 蠢冰块 |
[02:46] | Sorry, you’re not stupid. | 抱歉 你并不蠢 |
[02:47] | You’re just slippery. | 你只是很滑 |
[02:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:48] | This stupid patch of ice might actually be a genius. | 这蠢冰块也许是天才呢 |
[02:54] | And tomorrow, the walk-in goes from stinky to rinky. | 到明天 这就会从垃圾场变成溜冰场了 |
[02:58] | Feels weird cooking a veggie burger. | 做素食汉堡感觉好奇怪 |
[03:00] | Plus, he’s gonna know it’s not a hamburger. | 而且 他会知道这不是正常汉堡的 |
[03:02] | Nah, nah, Teddy’ll eat whatever you put in front of him. | 不不 你不管给泰迪上什么他都会吃的 |
[03:04] | Remember when he ate that receipt? | 还记得他吃发票那次吗 |
[03:06] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[03:10] | This tastes kind of funny. | 这味道真奇特 |
[03:12] | You don’t need to look at it. Just eat it. | 没必要去看它 吃就好了 |
[03:13] | It tastes burger-ish, but not good. | 口感像是汉堡 但称不上好 |
[03:16] | Is that what you were going for? | 你是故意做成这种口味的吗 |
[03:17] | It’s a… veggie burger. | 这是 素食汉堡 |
[03:19] | It’s a what? A veggie burger?! | 什么 素食汉堡 |
[03:20] | Listen… | 听着 |
[03:21] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[03:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:24] | – Teddy.. – Now I can’t get the taste out of my mouth. | -泰迪 -这味道已经挥之不去了 |
[03:26] | Look, I can’t in good conscience | 我不能昧着良心 |
[03:28] | serve you a burger every day. | 每天卖你一个汉堡 |
[03:30] | I don’t see you shoving a veggie burger down Mort’s throat, | 我怎么没见你往莫特嘴里塞素食汉堡 |
[03:32] | and he eats a burger every day. | 他不也每天吃汉堡么 |
[03:33] | That’s not true. I often get the soup. | 话不能这么说 我经常喝汤 |
[03:35] | What? You do? Soup? | 什么 你喝汤 |
[03:37] | Take it easy, Teddy. | 别激动 泰迪 |
[03:38] | Wait, Teddy, you eat a burger every day? | 等等 泰迪 你每天都吃一个汉堡么 |
[03:40] | – Of course I do! – That’s messed up. | -当然了 -那可真糟 |
[03:42] | You eat a lot of burgers, Mike, the mailman. | 你也吃了不少汉堡 邮递员麦克 |
[03:44] | Yeah, but I walk nine miles a day. | 是的 但我每天走九英里 |
[03:46] | Look at my calves. | 看看我的小腿 |
[03:47] | Wait. Don’t look at my calves. | 等等 别看我的小腿 |
[03:48] | They’re not that impressive. | 并没那么出众 |
[03:49] | Okay, here’s the deal, Teddy. | 这样吧 泰迪 |
[03:51] | I’ll-I’ll make you soup or salad, | 我可以给你做汤或沙拉 |
[03:52] | but I don’t think I can serve you my burgers anymore. | 但我不会再卖给你汉堡了 |
[03:55] | You cutting me off, Bobby? | 你要断我粮 鲍鲍 |
[03:56] | I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[03:57] | You’re cutting me off?! | 你要断我粮 |
[03:58] | Is this some kind of sick joke?! | 这是在开混帐玩笑吗 |
[04:00] | I think it’s for your own good. | 我想这是为你好 |
[04:01] | You stay the hell out of this, Mort! | 你一边呆着去 莫特 |
[04:03] | Bob, if you take your burgers from me, | 鲍勃 如果不让我吃汉堡 |
[04:05] | I will murder you and your mouthy wife. | 别怪我杀了你和你那大嘴巴老婆 |
[04:07] | What? | 什么 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[04:09] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我不知道自己在说什么 |
[04:10] | I’ll kill you! Give me a burger! | 我要杀了你 给我汉堡 |
[04:12] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[04:12] | Calm… down. | 冷静 |
[04:14] | You calm down! | 你才冷静 |
[04:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:17] | I will replace that. | 我会换个新的 |
[04:19] | I don’t want to be alive. | 我不想活了 |
[04:20] | I don’t want to be alive! | 我不想活了 |
[04:21] | He’s handling this well. | 他还算应对得不错 |
[04:27] | Fire! There’s a fire. Fire! | 火 着火了 着火了 |
[04:29] | No, Lin, it’s the alarm clock. | 不 琳 是闹钟 |
[04:31] | What? Snooze it. | 什么 关了它啊 |
[04:33] | Oh, you know the buttons don’t work. | 按钮坏了 你知道的 |
[04:34] | I have to unplug it. | 我得拔电源才行 |
[04:35] | Someone unplug the alarm clock! | 谁去拔一下闹钟的电源 |
[04:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[04:39] | Where are you going so early? | 你这么早干嘛去 |
[04:41] | I told Teddy I’d go jogging with him. | 我答应泰迪要和他一起去跑步 |
[04:42] | He wants to prove to me that he’s healthy enough | 他想证明给我看他很健康 |
[04:44] | to be un-cut-off from our burgers. | 可以吃我们的汉堡 |
[04:46] | Why are you running if you don’t want to? | 不想跑步就别跑啦 |
[04:48] | Just tell your teacher you have sciatica. | 告诉老师你有坐骨神经痛就好了 |
[04:50] | I think it’s sweet you’re helping your best friend. | 你能这么帮你最好的朋友真让人感动 |
[04:52] | Teddy’s not my best friend. | 泰迪不是我最好的朋友 |
[04:54] | Teddy thinks you’re best friends. | 泰迪认为你是他最好的朋友 |
[04:55] | – He does? – Sure | -是吗 -当然 |
[04:57] | Wait. Who’s your best friend then? | 等等 那谁是你最好的朋友 |
[04:59] | Probably Walter Russo. | 也许是瓦特·拉索 |
[05:01] | Walter Russo? | 瓦特·拉索 |
[05:02] | When was the last time you talked to Walter Russo? | 你最后一次和瓦特·拉索说话是什么时候 |
[05:04] | I don’t know, like, six years ago. | 不知道 六年前吧 |
[05:06] | Bob, you see Teddy every day. | 鲍勃 你每天都见泰迪 |
[05:08] | Yeah, but Teddy’s not my best friend, Lin. | 没错 但泰迪不是我最好的朋友 琳 |
[05:10] | He’s my best customer. | 他是我最好的顾客 |
[05:11] | There’s a big difference. | 这之间有很大差别 |
[05:12] | And I really value that 30 inches | 我也很珍惜我们之间 |
[05:15] | of Formica that’s between us. | 那30英尺的距离 |
[05:16] | Are you talking about your dingdong, Daddy? Brag. | 你是在暗指你的小弟弟么 别吹牛了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, well, off to take my best customer jogging | 好了 得去陪我最好的顾客跑步了 |
[05:22] | so his heart doesn’t explode. | 以免他心脏爆炸 |
[05:24] | All right, have fun. | 好吧 跑开心 |
[05:26] | Are you all in bed with Mom? | 你们俩都在老妈床上吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:29] | Coming up, coming up. | 我来啦 我来啦 |
[05:32] | Oh, our little seal platform. | 我的小海豹们 |
[05:35] | What is that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[05:36] | My alarm clock. Got to go. | 我定的闹钟 我们走 |
[05:39] | We gotta go check on… nothing! | 我们得去看一下 没什么 |
[05:41] | Oh, yeah, maybe the nothing’s ready! | 对哦 可能那啥好了 |
[05:49] | It’s… perfect. | 简直 棒呆了 |
[05:53] | Look how high my knees are! | 看我腿抬得多高 |
[05:54] | I’m in great shape. | 我的身体棒棒哒 |
[05:55] | Great enough for one burger? | 吃个汉堡没问题吧 |
[05:56] | I don’t think so, Teddy. | 不可以啊 泰迪 |
[05:59] | Should we call the cops? | 要报警吗 |
[06:00] | Some kind of early morning gang brawl? | 这是小混混们在打晨架吗 |
[06:02] | Wait… I-I think they’re fake fighting. | 等等 我看他们不像是在真打 |
[06:04] | Excuse me. What-what’s going on over there? | 麻烦问一下 出什么事儿了 |
[06:06] | It’s called stuntman boot camp. | 我们管这叫特技训练营 |
[06:08] | I’m in the best shape of my life. | 我现在身体非常好 |
[06:09] | You’re a stuntman? | 你是特技演员吗 |
[06:10] | No. I just train like one. | 不 我只是像他们那样训练 |
[06:11] | You should check it out. | 你也应该来看看 |
[06:14] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[06:16] | And another grenade! | 又一发 |
[06:18] | Got to admit, that looks kind of cool. | 不得不说 感觉很酷啊 |
[06:20] | Sort of cool. | 有点酷 |
[06:21] | Well, that guy doesn’t look cool. | 那人看起来不怎么酷 |
[06:23] | All right, great “Grenadies,” Everybody. | 好 “手榴弹”场景排练的非常好 |
[06:25] | Now, don’t forget to sign up for the intensive, | 别忘了报名参加周末两天的 |
[06:27] | weekend-long, stuntman boot camp in the woods. | 丛林强化训练 |
[06:29] | Where you might learn how to do this. | 在那儿你将学会这个 |
[06:32] | – Go ahead. – Now this is actually | -演示一下 -现在这是一座 |
[06:33] | a ten-story burning building, and I’m on fire. | 起火的十层高大楼 我身上也着火了 |
[06:36] | On fire! | 着火了 |
[06:37] | – I’m on fire! I’m on fire! – So much fire! | -着火了 着火了 -好大的火啊 |
[06:39] | Falling and rolling like you’re on fire | 像是浑身着火一样跳到地上打滚 |
[06:41] | burns as many calories as running, people. | 这燃烧的卡路里和跑步一样多 |
[06:43] | That is why, pound for pound, | 这就是为什么 真要比的话 |
[06:45] | stuntmen are the greatest athletes in the world. | 特技演员才是这世上最出色的运动员 |
[06:47] | Up top! | 击掌 |
[06:48] | I thought it was golfers. | 我还以为是高尔夫选手呢 |
[06:49] | It’s not golfers? | 不是吗 |
[06:51] | Holy frozen nips! | 冷冻效果太赞了 |
[06:53] | Look at this place! | 看看这地方 |
[06:54] | It’s so slippery! | 好滑啊 |
[06:57] | Yeah, we like it. | 是啊 我们都觉得很赞 |
[06:58] | It’s all right, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[07:00] | So, what do you do down here? | 那 你们要在这下面干嘛呢 |
[07:02] | Well, we’ve experimented with lots of stuff. | 我们尝试了好多种游戏 |
[07:04] | We tried curling. | 玩过冰壶 |
[07:05] | We tried lying on the ice. | 躺在冰上 |
[07:07] | That was refreshing. | 透心凉啊 |
[07:08] | Some of us didn’t like it as much as others, | 有人喜欢 有人不太感冒 |
[07:10] | but we respect their opinions. | 但我们尊重每个人的意见 |
[07:11] | And ice fishing. | 还玩了冰上垂钓 |
[07:13] | We did not get a bite. | 颗粒无收 |
[07:14] | In the end, the most fun thing to do is this. | 最后我们发现 最好玩的是这个 |
[07:20] | So… pushing? | 推人玩儿吗 |
[07:21] | Ice pushing. | 冰上推人 |
[07:22] | It all makes sense! | 说得对 |
[07:25] | Hi, Andy. Hi, Ollie. | 你好 安迪 你好 奥利 |
[07:27] | Hi, Louise and Gene and Tina’s mom! | 您好 露易丝 吉恩和蒂娜的妈妈 |
[07:27] | 今日推荐汉堡 “为时不晚”甜菜汉堡 5.95美元 | |
[07:29] | Louise said to say we’re meeting | 露易丝交待要给您说 |
[07:30] | in the basement for homework club. | 我们在地下室组建家庭作业小组 |
[07:32] | Okay. Have fun. | 好的 玩的开心 |
[07:34] | Homework club? | 家庭作业小组 |
[07:35] | Oh, my God, they’re doing drugs to each other! | 天哪 他们不会要聚众嗑药吧 |
[07:38] | Push me till I feel something, Zeke! | 用劲啊齐克 我都感觉不到你在推我 |
[07:41] | Well, well, well. | 好啊你们 |
[07:42] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[07:44] | we were just all getting… | 我们只是 |
[07:46] | a-a head of… – Yeah? | 来拿一颗 -什么 |
[07:47] | A head of lettuce. | 一颗生菜 |
[07:48] | Mom, you didn’t happen to look down, did you? | 妈 你还没往下看吧 |
[07:50] | As a matter of fact, I’m looking down right now, Tina. | 事实上 我正要往下看 蒂娜 |
[07:53] | And… it’s amazing! | 真是 太棒了 |
[07:56] | Oh, God, look at it shimmer! | 天呐 还在闪闪发光 |
[07:57] | It’s frozen water! | 这是冻住的水 |
[07:59] | They call it “Ice,” and it’s gonna change the world! | 人们把它叫做”冰” 它能改变世界 |
[08:02] | If you’re gonna be pushing each other on the ice like this, | 如果你们要在这种冰面上推着玩儿 |
[08:04] | – you need to be wearing… – Helmets. I know. | -就得有… -头盔 我知道 |
[08:07] | I’ve been a broken record about it. | 我都说无数次了 |
[08:08] | No! Costumes! | 不是 服装啊 |
[08:10] | Glitzy ones with sequins! | 带有亮片的那种闪瞎眼的服装 |
[08:12] | I want to be the bad boy of ice pushing | 我想当冰推界的坏小子 |
[08:13] | like Elvis Stojko! | 像埃尔维斯·斯托克那样 |
[08:15] | And I want to be the bad boy of public radio, | 我想当广播界的坏小子 |
[08:17] | like Elvis Mitchell! | 像埃尔维斯·米切尔那样 |
[08:19] | I’ll go get the costumes. | 我去拿服装 |
[08:20] | and don’t tell your father. | 别告诉你们老爸 |
[08:21] | We won’t if you won’t! | 只要你保密 |
[08:23] | Got to love that woman. | 我真是越来越喜欢那女人了 |
[08:26] | Hey, Lin. | 嗨 琳 |
[08:26] | – Where-where… where are you going? – What?! | -你 你这是要去哪 -啥 |
[08:28] | – What…? – What? Nowhere. | -什么 -没去哪 |
[08:29] | What’s this stuff? | 这是什么东西 |
[08:30] | – What? – What are we doing? | -什么 -我们要做什么东西 |
[08:31] | We’re making burgers? | 汉堡吗 |
[08:31] | Let’s do it. Let’s go. | 开干吧 来 |
[08:32] | What’s this? This is to-go? | 这是什么 要外带的吗 |
[08:34] | Hey, buddy, catch! | 喂 说你呐 接好 |
[08:35] | I-I got this. Geez, Lin. | 我 我来 天呐 琳 |
[08:37] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[08:42] | Hey, there, Teddy. | 好啊 泰迪 |
[08:43] | One veggie burger, please. | 请给我一个素食汉堡 |
[08:45] | I just got to use the restroom real quick. | 借用一下洗手间 很快回来 |
[08:47] | You ever see Teddy with a briefcase before? | 你以前见过泰迪拿公文包吗 |
[08:49] | Only in that one play. | 就在那场话剧上见过一次 |
[08:51] | I forgot about that. | 我都不记得了 |
[08:52] | Put the coffee down! | 把咖啡放下 |
[08:54] | Coffee is for closers only! | 只有关键人物才有权喝咖啡 |
[08:56] | Teddy, what are you doing in there? | 泰迪 你在里面干嘛呢 |
[08:57] | Washing my hands or something. | 洗洗手啊什么的 |
[08:58] | I can hear you chewing. | 我能听出来你在吃东西 |
[09:00] | You’re chewing a burger. | 你在吃汉堡 |
[09:01] | Did you get that guy to buy you a burger?! | 你是不是让刚才那个人给你买了个汉堡 |
[09:03] | No, I’m just checking the bathroom | 才没有 我就是检查一下厕所 |
[09:05] | to see that it’s not leaking. | 看有没有漏水 |
[09:07] | – He’s eating! – Teddy, stop eating. | -他还在吃 -泰迪 别吃了 |
[09:10] | You don’t know how hard this is for me. | 你根本不知道我费了多大的劲 |
[09:12] | I paid that guy $300 to buy me this burger. | 我给了那个家伙三百刀托他帮我买这个汉堡 |
[09:14] | Come on, Teddy, you owe it to yourself. | 醒醒吧 泰迪 这都是你自找的 |
[09:16] | – No, I don’t. Okay. – Well, then do it for me. | -才不是 -好吧 那就算是为我 |
[09:20] | You’re just helping me because you feel guilty. | 你帮我只是因为你觉得过意不去 |
[09:22] | That’s not why. | 不是这样 |
[09:23] | Yeah, it is. Admit it, Bobby. | 就是 承认吧 鲍鲍 |
[09:24] | – No, it’s not. – Admit it! | -不 我没有 -别装了 |
[09:26] | Teddy, it’s because… you’re my friend. | 泰迪 是因为 你是我的朋友 |
[09:28] | – Your best friend! – I didn’t say… | -你最要好的朋友 -我没说 |
[09:30] | – Besties. – Linda. | -最要好的 -琳达 |
[09:31] | Really, Bob? We’re best friends? | 真的吗 鲍勃 我们是最好的朋友吗 |
[09:33] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[09:34] | *Best friends* | *直到地老天荒* |
[09:35] | – Till the very end! – Lin. | -你们都是一对死党 -琳 |
[09:37] | *He crashes on your couch when he loses his job* | *丢掉工作时 他一头栽向你的沙发* |
[09:39] | *A guy pulls a knife, and you jump in front* | *歹徒拔刀时 你勇敢地跳到他前面* |
[09:42] | – What? – You take the blade | -啥 -你一把夺过刀子 |
[09:43] | *Right in the gut!* | *捅进自己的肚子* |
[09:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:46] | *Then he holds your hand till the medic comes…* | *他紧握你的双手 等救护车到来* |
[09:48] | Linda, thank you. | 琳达 谢谢 |
[09:49] | You son of a bitch. Get in here, bestie. | 你这个混球 来抱一个 好哥们儿 |
[09:51] | Okay. You got it. You got it. | 好 你抱吧 抱吧 |
[09:55] | *You… feed him soup when he breaks his jaw* | *他磕破下巴时 你给他喂粥* |
[09:59] | *You help him pee when he has that thing* | *他长了那啥时 你帮他一尿畅通* |
[10:01] | *He’s your best friend…* | *他是你最要好的朋友* |
[10:08] | Hockey. | 曲棍球啊 |
[10:08] | Well, I-I guess it’s time to hit the hay, huh? | 差不多该睡觉了吧 |
[10:11] | – Bup-bup-bup-bup, hold on, hold on. – What? | -别别别 等一下 -怎么了 |
[10:12] | I got to take this. Hello? | 我接个电话 喂 |
[10:14] | Really? We got in? | 真的吗 我们通过了 |
[10:16] | How about that. | 太好了 |
[10:17] | Okay, hey, we’ll see you in the morning. | 好的 早上见 |
[10:18] | Tremendous news! | 大好消息 |
[10:19] | Remember how you said that stuntman boot camp was cool? | 记不记得你说特技训练营超酷的 |
[10:22] | You… didn’t sign us up for that, did you? | 你 该不会给我们俩报名了吧 |
[10:24] | Better! I signed us up for the intensive weekend | 不仅如此 我还替我们俩报名参加 |
[10:27] | boot camp retreat in the woods! | 周末的丛林强化训练了 |
[10:29] | – What? You did? – Yup, the whole weekend. | -啥 真的吗 -是的 整个周末 |
[10:31] | So I’d watch the restaurant, the walk-in, | 这么说我可以一个人管理餐厅 冷藏库 |
[10:33] | everything in the walk-in, and you’d be gone? | 冷藏库里的所有东西 不用被你监督咯 |
[10:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:36] | And it’s two to a cabin, | 住宿正好是两人间 |
[10:37] | so you and me will be roomie-caboomies! | 这下我们就是室友兼营友啦 |
[10:39] | I don’t know, Teddy. | 我说不好 泰迪 |
[10:40] | That, um, doesn’t sound like something I want to do. | 我感觉不大有兴趣 |
[10:43] | What?! You’ve always wanted to do stunts in the woods. | 开玩笑 在丛林里玩特技是你的梦想好吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Get the hell out of here! | 没错 赶紧滚吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah, go for it, Dad. Do it! | 对 快去吧 老爸 走起来 |
[10:50] | Though you’ve already pulled off the toughest stunt of all– | 虽然你已经玩过史上难度最高的特技 |
[10:52] | – raising three great kids. – Yeah. | -那就是培养出三个优秀的小孩 -对 |
[10:54] | Come on, Bobby. My treat! | 走嘛 鲍鲍 我出钱 |
[10:55] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[10:57] | That’s, um…Thanks. | 你很… 谢谢 |
[10:59] | it’s nothin’. Well, not nothin’. | 没啥 不对 有啥 |
[11:01] | I won’t have electricity for three months. | 之后三个月的电费我恐怕都交不起了 |
[11:02] | But yay! | 不过管它呢 |
[11:04] | *He crashes on your couch when he loses his job* | *丢掉工作时 他一头栽向你的沙发* |
[11:07] | – Okay… – He helps you pee when you’ve got that thing | -好吧 -你那啥时 他帮你一尿通畅 |
[11:09] | Okay, that’s great. | 好吧 很好 |
[11:10] | *He hates squirrels ’cause you hate squirrels* | *他讨厌松鼠 就因你也讨厌* |
[11:13] | Please stop. | 拜托别唱了 |
[11:14] | He’s your best friend * | 他是你最好的朋友 |
[11:16] | Your best friend… | 你最好的朋友 |
[11:21] | There’s gonna be a lot of exercise this weekend. | 这两天运动量应该会很大 |
[11:22] | So take it easy, okay? | 所以慢慢来 好吗 |
[11:24] | You’re not in the best shape, you know. | 你现在不是状态最好的时候 |
[11:25] | I know, best buddy. | 我懂 好兄弟 |
[11:26] | Okay. Now I need everybody to breath out stress… | 好了 现在我要各位吐出压力 |
[11:30] | …breath in stunts. Stunts. | 呼入特技之气 特技之气 |
[11:32] | Congratulations, you’ve now got stunts inside of you. | 恭喜各位 你们体内现在已经有特技了 |
[11:35] | Now we’re gonna get cracking and roll down these stairs here. | 现在我们要开始滚这个楼梯 |
[11:37] | So everybody knows that falling down a flight of stairs | 你们会发现 摔下一整节楼梯 |
[11:39] | is the same as doing 100 sit-ups. | 和坐100个仰卧起坐其实没啥区别 |
[11:41] | Really?We’re doing this? | 真的吗 我们真的要做这个 |
[11:42] | You’re a mid-level drug dealer in an apartment stairwell. | 你是个半资深毒贩 现在正在楼梯间里 |
[11:45] | Cameras are rolling. | 摄像机开拍了 |
[11:46] | Bang! You’ve been shot. | 嘭 你被击中了 |
[11:47] | Action! Action, man! Go! You got to go! | 开始 开始 快 动起来 |
[11:49] | Go! This is a go. That’s you, Bobby. | 快 快 就是你了 鲍鲍 |
[11:50] | – That was a go. – Go, go, go go, go…! | -该走了 -快快快 |
[11:51] | What? Wait a… | 啥 等等 |
[11:55] | That was terrible! | 太糟糕了 |
[11:56] | Wait, have you done any of your morning melees in the park? | 你参加过公园的晨间格斗训练吗 |
[11:59] | No! | 没有 |
[12:00] | Well, then you could really get hurt. | 那你这样很容易受伤的 |
[12:02] | Welcome to the Freezer-Dome! | 欢迎来到冷冻竞技场 |
[12:04] | Whoever wins this whole shebang takes this baby home! | 赢得这场的比赛的人可以把这宝贝带回家 |
[12:09] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[12:12] | You all look so cute. | 你们都好可爱哦 |
[12:13] | Everyone got their pillows? | 都绑好枕头了吗 |
[12:14] | – Everyone safe? – Yes. | -安全措施都做好了吗 -好了 |
[12:16] | Now let’s rumble! | 比赛开始 |
[12:18] | If your butt touches ice, you’re dead. | 屁股一着地 你就死了 |
[12:20] | – Really? – No. No, you’re just out, honey. | -真的吗 -不不 只是被淘汰宝贝 |
[12:22] | Two kids enter, one kid leaves! | 两人进场 一人出局 |
[12:24] | Two kids enter, one kid leaves! | 两人进场 一人出局 |
[12:28] | First up, Rudy versus Louise! Go! | 第一组 鲁迪对战露易丝 开始 |
[12:31] | Why am I going against Rudy? | 我为什么要和鲁迪比 |
[12:33] | He’s a pushover, a cupcake. | 他一堆就倒 小菜一碟 |
[12:34] | What? I’m tough. | 什么 我很厉害的 |
[12:36] | Rudy, I’m in your P.E. Class. | 鲁迪 我和你一起上体育课的 |
[12:38] | I was there for the kickball incident. | 踢球事件发生的时候我也在场 |
[12:40] | – That was humbling. – Yeah. | -那次很丢脸 -是的 |
[12:42] | Hey, it’s called weight class, cool breeze. | 是按体重级别来的 酷妞 |
[12:44] | Deal with it. You can’t hang with the big boys, anyway. | 接受现实吧 你也打不过大孩子 |
[12:46] | Oh, I can’t hang with the big boys? | 你说我打不过大孩子 |
[12:48] | No, I’m gonna hang with the big boys. | 我就要打给你看看 |
[12:50] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[12:50] | Look at me. Ding! | 看我信号 开始 |
[12:54] | All right, take care, buddy. | 得了 保重 兄弟 |
[12:55] | Next! | 下一个 |
[12:56] | That’s Mama’s girl! | 真是妈妈的小乖乖 |
[12:57] | This is sugar glass, everyone. | 各位 这是糖做的玻璃 |
[12:59] | Fights often end with someone flying through a window. | 打斗场面通常都以某人飞出窗户结束 |
[13:02] | It’s a staple in action movies. | 这是动作片里的惯用手法 |
[13:04] | And an amazing cardio workout, | 在有氧运动里也是 |
[13:06] | which you can incorporate into your daily routine. | 你们可以把它加到每天的常规训练里 |
[13:08] | My grandmother does it. | 我奶奶就是这么做的 |
[13:09] | Now, Teddy, you’re looking for the guy | 泰迪 你正在找 |
[13:10] | who kidnapped your daughter. | 绑架你女儿的人 |
[13:12] | Bob, you’re the guy who kidnapped his daughter. | 鲍勃 你就是那个绑架了他女儿的人 |
[13:14] | You are a horrible person. | 你是个大坏蛋 |
[13:16] | Teddy wants revenge. Go! | 泰迪要找你报仇 开始吧 |
[13:18] | Wait, why am I the person who’s… | 等下 为什么我是 |
[13:20] | No! | 不 |
[13:22] | Where’s my daughter, punk?! | 我女儿在哪儿 混蛋 |
[13:24] | Get… Teddy, get off. | 放开 泰迪 放开我 |
[13:26] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[13:27] | Today, one of you will advance | 今天 你们中的一个将有幸 |
[13:29] | to the Freezer-Dome championship. | 晋级冷冻竞技场的冠军赛 |
[13:31] | The other one will leave in shame. | 另外一人将抱憾离场 |
[13:33] | But all the losers get stickers. | 但输的人也能拿到贴纸哦 |
[13:35] | Stickers of shame! | 耻辱的贴纸 |
[13:36] | Now fight! Clank-clank! | 开打吧 |
[13:38] | You’re going down, Zeke. | 你输定了 齐克 |
[13:39] | Good luck with my low center of gravity. | 我身体重心就比你低 |
[13:41] | I’m practically unpushoverable. | 我几乎是推不倒的 |
[13:43] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[13:44] | Come on, girl! | 来吧 小妞 |
[13:46] | I told you you’re going… | 我说过你输… |
[13:49] | …down. | 定了 |
[13:50] | Yeah! I did it! I pushed a girl | 我成功了 我把一个女孩推到了 |
[13:52] | and not because I like her and didn’t know how to show it! | 还不是因为我暗恋她但不知道如何表达 |
[13:54] | Sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉了 亲爱的 |
[13:56] | You got to get off the ice. Go on, get off. | 你得退场了 去吧 出去 |
[13:58] | Louise versus Gene! | 露易丝对战吉恩 |
[13:59] | Easy win, Gene. | 轻松搞定她 吉恩 |
[14:00] | I’ll be waiting for you in the finals. | 我在决赛等你 |
[14:02] | Well, if he shows up to the finals and looks like me, | 如果他出现在决赛中 但长得却很像我 |
[14:04] | that’s because it’s me, Zeke! | 那是因为那就是我 齐克 |
[14:06] | I’m Mommy to both of you, | 你俩都是我的宝贝 |
[14:08] | but let’s see who wants Mommy’s love more. Ding! | 来看看谁想得到老妈更多的爱 开始 |
[14:11] | I want Mom’s love pretty bad, so look out. | 我可想得到老妈的爱了 接招 |
[14:15] | Oh, yeah? How ’bout a little of this? | 是么 吃我这招 |
[14:17] | Well, you’re sturdier than I thought. | 你比我想的要壮嘛 |
[14:20] | Sturdy and purdy. | 又壮又萌 |
[14:21] | Hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 |
[14:22] | I got something in my eye. | 我眼睛进东西了 |
[14:24] | Man, it’s really in there. | 我去 真的进去了呢 |
[14:26] | Gene, have a seat. | 吉恩 你先坐一下 |
[14:27] | This could take a while. | 我可能要一会儿 |
[14:28] | – No problem. – You fell for it! | – 没问题 -你上当了 |
[14:31] | She beat you fair and square, | 她光明正大地用诡计打败了你 |
[14:32] | unfairly, here in the Freezer-Dome! | 就在这冰冻竞技场里 |
[14:35] | She advances to the finals tomorrow! | 她将参加明天的冠军争夺赛 |
[14:38] | I’m coming for you, Zeke! | 等着我 齐克 |
[14:40] | Bring it on! | 尽管来吧 |
[14:48] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[14:55] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[15:01] | Wake up, stuntboys! | 起床了 特技男孩们 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry that was weird– | 抱歉我没配喇叭 |
[15:03] | I don’t have a bugle. | 奇怪也凑合听吧 |
[15:04] | It can’t be morning. No, no, no, no, no. | 怎么就天亮了啊 不不不不 |
[15:07] | Big day today! You’re gonna get chased by robots, | 今天会很忙 你们将被机器人追赶 |
[15:09] | get set on fire– | 全身着火 |
[15:10] | it literally burns the calories right off. | 那会真的”烧”掉你们身上的卡路里 |
[15:15] | Freeze, human. | 站住 人类 |
[15:16] | We have apprehended you. | 我们已经逮捕你了 |
[15:18] | All right, time-out, time-out, time-out. | 暂停 暂停 暂停 |
[15:19] | What is going on here? | 这怎么回事 |
[15:20] | – Oh, my God. – You don’t have the mental fortitude of someone | -天呐 -你都没有那种努力训练 |
[15:22] | that wants to train to not be an actual stuntman. | 让自己成为假特技演员的人的坚定信念 |
[15:25] | It’s like you don’t even want to be here. | 我感觉你根本不想来这儿 |
[15:27] | -Because I don’t! -What?! | -因为我确实不想 -什么 |
[15:29] | Look, guys, I only came here as a workout buddy | 听我说 我是因为内疚才来这儿 |
[15:32] | for my friend Teddy because I felt guilty. | 给我朋友泰迪作伴的 |
[15:34] | I mean, he’s not even my friend. | 他都算不上我朋友 |
[15:36] | What are your words even meaning? | 我听不懂你说什么 |
[15:38] | Listen, between you and me, | 好吧 这事儿别跟别人说 |
[15:39] | I had to say he was my best friend | 我是为了让他保养身体 别老吃我家的 |
[15:41] | so he’d get healthy and not eat my burgers all the time. | 汉堡 才说他是我最好朋友的 |
[15:44] | Oh, I sell burgers. | 对了 我是开汉堡店的 |
[15:45] | So he’s really my best customer, | 他确实是我最好的顾客 |
[15:48] | ’cause all he does is shove burgers in his mouth. | 因为他成天就知道往嘴里塞汉堡 |
[15:50] | But he’s not my best friend. | 但他不是我最好的朋友 |
[15:55] | Oh, my God. Hey, Teddy. | 我去 嗨 泰迪 |
[15:57] | – Hey. – So, uh, you just heard all that. | -嗨 -看来 你都听到了 |
[16:00] | And you’re on fire. | 你还着火了 |
[16:01] | Those words hurt more than that fire. | 你说的那些话比被火烧还让人受伤 |
[16:03] | Yeah, he’s gonna be scarred inside and outside. | 他的身心都将伤痕累累 |
[16:05] | And o… We should put… | 我们该… |
[16:06] | – put him out– We should put him out. – He’s scarring. | -帮他灭下火 灭火 -他受伤了 |
[16:07] | He’s starting to scar. Yeah. | 他要受伤了 |
[16:14] | How could you lie to me like that?! | 你怎么可以骗我 |
[16:15] | Who says they’re someone’s best friend when they’re not?! | 既然我不是你最好的朋友你为啥要说是呢 |
[16:17] | I lied because I care about you. | 我骗你是因为我在乎你 |
[16:19] | Pull over here. Here! Stop the car, Bob! | 靠边 就这儿 停车 鲍勃 |
[16:23] | You’re not the only guy that serves burgers. | 又不是只有你家卖汉堡 |
[16:24] | I’m gonna be a regular at Dusty’s Feedbag now, friend. | 现在我要做达斯狄餐厅的常客了 朋友 |
[16:28] | Come on, Teddy, d… | 别这样 泰迪 别… |
[16:29] | And one more thing– three years ago, | 还有 三年前 |
[16:31] | you forgot a tomato on my burger and I said nothing– | 你忘了给我的汉堡加番茄 我啥也没说 |
[16:34] | nothing! | 啥也没说 |
[16:35] | Teddy, don’t go in there! | 泰迪 别进去 |
[16:36] | You don’t tell me what to do! | 用不着你来指挥我 |
[16:38] | Oh, wait, I guess this entrance isn’t open. | 慢着 这个门好像没开 |
[16:40] | It’s around the back. | 是从后面进的 |
[16:41] | Then just come back here. | 那就回来吧 |
[16:42] | You… Keep driving! | 你 开你的车吧 |
[16:43] | Is it around the side or… | 是在旁边么 还是 |
[16:45] | Where am I? Something. | 我这是在哪儿啊 |
[16:45] | It’s right there in the front, the huge entrance. | 就在正前方 那么大扇门 |
[16:48] | Get out of here, Bob! | 快走 鲍勃 |
[16:49] | I don’t need your help! | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[16:51] | Boys and girls, girls and boys, | 男孩女孩们 女孩男孩们 |
[16:53] | future adults of America, | 美利坚未来的成年人们 |
[16:55] | it’s time for the most important thing in the world… | 是时候进行这世上最重要的事了 |
[16:58] | the Freezer-Dome finals! | 冰冻竞技场冠军争夺赛 |
[17:01] | Only one of you will go home with this! | 你们中只有一人能把它带回家 |
[17:05] | I want that belt. | 我要定那腰带了 |
[17:06] | And I’m not gonna fall for your little tricks, girl. | 我可不会被你的小把戏骗到 小妞 |
[17:08] | I wouldn’t try to trick you, Zeke. | 我也不会设计陷害你 齐克 |
[17:11] | Ding! | 开始 |
[17:11] | Oh, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[17:12] | I got something in my eye. | 我眼睛进东西了 |
[17:13] | Hold on, hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[17:14] | All right, I guess I’ll just take a seat here, | 好吧 那我坐着休息一下 |
[17:17] | bend my little knees down… | 先蹲下来… |
[17:19] | Just kidding! | 才怪 |
[17:20] | Hey, hey, you had to try. | 我就知道你会来这招 |
[17:21] | You know why? ‘Cause you’re tiny! | 知道为什么吗 因为你弱爆了 |
[17:26] | You’re home early. | 你回家早了啊 |
[17:26] | What, did you pull a hammy? | 是训练强度太大了吗 |
[17:27] | No. Long story. Where’s Linda? | 不是 一言难尽 琳达呢 |
[17:30] | Downstairs, I think. | 在楼下 我猜 |
[17:31] | Mike, what are you doing? | 麦克 你在干嘛 |
[17:32] | That’s weird. I’m normally over there. | 好奇怪 通常我都是在那边的 |
[17:34] | I thought you were with Teddy. | 我还以为你和泰迪在一起呢 |
[17:35] | He’s at Dusty’s Feedbag, | 他去达斯狄餐厅了 |
[17:37] | his new favorite restaurant. | 那是他现在最爱的餐厅 |
[17:38] | – Oh, that’s not good. – Why? | -那可不太妙 -为什么 |
[17:40] | You haven’t heard of the Belt Buckle Belly Buster? | 你没听过”挤爆裤腰带汉堡”么 |
[17:42] | They serve that there. | 那餐厅就有这个 |
[17:43] | Belt Buckle Belly Buster? | “挤爆裤腰带汉堡” |
[17:45] | It’s a five-pound burger. | 是一个五磅重的汉堡 |
[17:46] | If you eat the whole thing in a half hour, | 如果能在半小时内吃完 |
[17:48] | it’s free, and you get your picture on the wall. | 就能免单 你的照片也会被贴在墙上 |
[17:50] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no. Teddy! | 不不不不不 泰迪 |
[17:54] | So you said it’s cool to have more ice cream? | 所以我可以继续吃免费冰淇淋咯 |
[17:56] | You’re gonna get destroyed. | 你会输得一败涂地的 |
[17:57] | – Throw in the towel! – Never. | -投降吧 -不可能 |
[17:59] | Never, never, never! | 不可能 不可能 不可能 |
[18:00] | Finish her! | 快灭了她 |
[18:01] | Why you putting up a fight, you tiny sweet angel? | 为啥还要挣扎呢 柔弱小天使 |
[18:03] | Take your medicine, girl. Just go down. | 准备好接受惩罚吧 小妞 认输吧 |
[18:05] | I’m s… I’m still totally gonna win, | 我 我一定会赢的 |
[18:07] | so shut your mouth. | 所以闭上你的嘴吧 |
[18:11] | You might have beaten me, Louise, | 露易丝 虽然你打败了我 |
[18:13] | but blood is thicker than ice. But not actually. | 但血浓于冰 好吧并没有 |
[18:15] | Time to unleash the beast. | 是时候放野兽出笼了 |
[18:18] | Oh, God. | 我去 |
[18:19] | Now’s your chance! | 机会来了 |
[18:22] | Oh, that’s what killed the dinosaurs. | 那玩意儿简直能让恐龙灭绝 |
[18:24] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[18:25] | Zeke is down! Louise, you win! | 齐克倒下了 露易丝 你赢了 |
[18:28] | Everybody kiss my butt | 全都来膜拜我吧 |
[18:30] | – Everybody kiss my butt – Kiss her butt | -全都来膜拜我 -膜拜她 |
[18:32] | – Everybody kiss my butt – Everybody kiss her butt | -全都来膜拜我 -全都去膜拜她 |
[18:35] | – Everybody kiss my butt – Everybody kiss her butt | -全都来膜拜我 -全都去膜拜她 |
[18:40] | – Teddy! – Bob. | -泰迪 -鲍勃 |
[18:42] | You didn’t order the Belt Buckle Belly Buster, did you? | 你没点”挤爆裤腰带汉堡”吧 |
[18:44] | Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t. | 点了又怎样 没点又怎样 |
[18:47] | – But I did. – Excuse me. | -我点了 -不好意思 |
[18:48] | Are you Dusty? | 你是达斯狄吗 |
[18:49] | Dusty? | 达斯狄 |
[18:50] | No. There’s no Dusty. | 不是 这儿没有达斯狄 |
[18:52] | This is a chain, pal. | 我们这是连锁店 朋友 |
[18:53] | I’m Kevin. I’m the manager. | 我叫凯文 是这里的经理 |
[18:55] | Listen, Kevin, you can’t serve this guy your five-pound burger. | 凯文 你不能卖给这人那五磅重的汉堡 |
[18:57] | Oh, okay, making a note. | 好的 我记一下 |
[18:59] | I can’t serve someone a burger in my own restaurant. | 我不能在自己的餐厅里卖汉堡 |
[19:01] | Look, Teddy is… Well… | 听我说 泰迪他… |
[19:03] | He has the biggest heart of anyone I know. | 他有一颗超级臃肿的心脏 |
[19:05] | Both because he’s incredibly sweet | 既因为他心胸特别宽广 |
[19:07] | but also because it’s full of cholesterol. | 也因为那里面全是胆固醇 |
[19:09] | Which is why you can’t serve him that huge burger– | 所以你不能卖给他那个超级汉堡 |
[19:11] | he-he might not survive it. | 那 那会害死他的 |
[19:13] | Well, you know what? Big boy paid for it, | 知道吗 这兄弟可付钱了 |
[19:15] | so order up! | 上汉堡 |
[19:16] | Good God, look at that thing. | 我的天呐 看看这玩意儿 |
[19:18] | – Let me at it! – You’re not giving him that burger. | -我开动了 -我不准你卖这汉堡给他 |
[19:21] | Come on, let that Belly Buster through. | 别这样 放开那”挤爆裤腰带汉堡” |
[19:22] | Please take the burger back to the kitchen, ma’am. | 小姐 拜托把这汉堡端回厨房 |
[19:25] | It is so weird that you think you work here. I just… | 真奇怪 你以为自己是这里的谁啊 |
[19:28] | Damn it, I don’t remember | 该死 我怎么不记得 |
[19:29] | hiring a fat Burt Reynolds. | 雇过一个肥胖版的毕雷诺斯了 |
[19:31] | Look, this burger is not going anywhere. | 这汉堡哪儿也别想去 |
[19:33] | This is just fantastic. | 真是太棒了 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna get to throw fat Burt Reynolds out of my restaurant! | 我要把超重版毕雷诺斯扔出我的餐厅了 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah? Well, I can get tough, too. | 是么 我也不是好惹的 |
[19:39] | And I’m staying. | 我可不会走 |
[19:40] | Guys, come on. Don’t fight over me. | 二位 别这样 别为了我打架 |
[19:42] | Wait, is that what’s happening? | 等等 这是真的吗 |
[19:44] | Bad news for you, Kevin. | 告诉你个坏消息 凯文 |
[19:45] | I’ve just been through a bunch of kick-ass training, | 我刚接受过一些很牛逼的训练 |
[19:47] | so if you think you can just… Oh, no… | 你要是以为你能… 别 |
[19:50] | Oh, yeah? Well, I hope you got trained to get your ass kicked! | 是么 但愿你训练过如何挨揍 |
[19:52] | Actually, I did! Oh, God! | 我真的训练过 天呐 |
[19:54] | Here comes the glass! | 撞玻璃场面来了 |
[19:58] | Thanks for coming! | 感谢惠顾 |
[20:00] | Are you okay, Bobby? | 你还好吗 鲍鲍 |
[20:02] | Real glass hurts so bad. | 真玻璃撞上去好痛 |
[20:03] | Am I bleeding? | 我流血了吗 |
[20:04] | Not, like, too much. | 没 没流太多 |
[20:06] | And the concrete wasn’t padded. | 地上还没摆气垫 |
[20:07] | It was so hard when-when I landed on it. | 我落地的时候撞得好厉害 |
[20:10] | Before you pass out, | 在你昏迷前我一定要说 |
[20:10] | that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 这是别人为我做过的最棒的事 |
[20:12] | I have so much glass in myself. | 我身上有好多玻璃渣 |
[20:14] | I’ll get you out of here, buddy. | 我带你离开这儿 鲍鲍 |
[20:15] | All right, let’s go to the hospital, Teddy. | 我们去医院吧 泰迪 |
[20:17] | No, Bob. Let’s go home. | 不 鲍勃 我们回家 |
[20:18] | No. No, we’re gonna go to a hospital… | 不 不 我们要去医院 |
[20:21] | Home it is, Bob. | 我说回家就回家 鲍勃 |
[20:23] | Here we go, almost home. | 下车了 再几步就到家了 |
[20:25] | I’ll just see if someone else can take me. | 让其它人来扶我好了 |
[20:27] | Hey, even though I’m not your best friend, | 听着 就算我不是你最好的朋友 |
[20:29] | I really appreciate what you did. | 我还是很感激你为我做的一切 |
[20:30] | Look, I-I’m sorry I said you’re not my best friend. | 抱歉我说你不是我最好的朋友了 |
[20:33] | – Because you are. – I am? | -你是的 -是么 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I mean, it depends on how you define it. | 是的 这取决于你怎么定义好朋友 |
[20:37] | You technically are my best friend. | 技术层面来说 你确实是我最好的朋友 |
[20:39] | But, I mean… I might meet… | 不过 我也可能… |
[20:40] | Bup, bup, bup– stop right there, Bobby. | 不用说了 鲍鲍 |
[20:42] | But, I mean, I don’t know who… | 但我想说 我不确定… |
[20:42] | Yeah. Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob. | 鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃 |
[20:44] | – Eventually I… – Enough. | -我最终… -够了 |
[20:45] | Can I carry you across the threshold? | 可以让我抱着你跨过门槛吗 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:51] | Watch your head. Sorry. | 注意头 抱歉 |
[20:53] | My little beat-up Bobby. | 我可怜的被人海扁一顿的鲍鲍 |
[20:55] | Where’s that belt from? | 那腰带哪儿来的 |
[20:56] | Where’s all the food? | 我们的存货都去哪儿了 |
[20:58] | Is the ice helping? | 冰地有用吗 |
[20:59] | – Pretty refreshing, right? – Yes, Tina. | -很提神吧 -是的 蒂娜 |
[21:01] | How ’bout this? Is this helping? | 这个呢 这有用吗 |
[21:03] | Thanks, Teddy. Yes, it’s good. | 谢了 泰迪 嗯 很舒服 |
[21:04] | – How ’bout some smelling salts? – Oh, God. Come on! | -再来点嗅盐怎么样 -我天 拜托 |
[21:07] | Oh, you come on. | 我才拜托你咧 |
[21:09] | That fart’s a winner and you know it! | 那瓶屁可是制胜法宝 你知道的 |
[21:11] | All right, let me smell it again. | 好吧 让我再闻一次 |
[21:13] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[21:15] | *He crashes on your couch when he loses his job* | *他丢掉工作的时候 一头栽向你的沙发* |
[21:18] | *Guy pulls a knife and you jump in front* | *歹徒拔刀时 你勇敢地跳到他前面* |
[21:20] | *You take the blade right in the gut * | *你一把夺过刀子 捅进自己的肚子* |
[21:24] | *Then he holds your hand till the medic comes * | *他紧握你的双手 等救护车到来* |
[21:29] | *You feed him soup when he breaks his jaw * | *他磕破下巴时 你给他喂粥* |
[21:31] | *You help him pee when he has that thing * | *他长了那啥时 你帮他一尿畅通* |
[21:34] | *He’s your best friend! * | *他是你最要好的朋友* |
[21:39] | *He crashes on your couch when he loses his job * | *丢掉工作时 他一头栽向你的沙发* |
[21:42] | *He helps you pee when you’ve got that thing * | *他长了那啥时 你帮他一尿畅通* |
[21:45] | *He’s your best friend * | *他是你最要好的朋友* |
[21:46] | *Your best friend! * | *最要好的朋友* |