Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Two days until trick-or-treating? 还有两天才到万圣节
[00:21] What am I supposed to eat until then? 这期间让我吃什么啊
[00:23] Other food? 别的食物么
[00:24] I know. Like what? 我懂 难不成
[00:25] – Like, bread? – I don’t know -要我们吃面包吗 -我不确定
[00:26] if I’m gonna go trick-or- treating this year, guys. 今年还要不要去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”
[00:27] All the bigger kids are hanging out at the old cemetery. 大孩子们都会去老墓地玩
[00:30] Hi, Jimmy Jr. Are you going to the cemetery on Halloween? 小吉米 万圣节你去墓地吗
[00:32] Follow-up question: what time were you planning on going? 第二个问题 你计划几点去
[00:35] ‘Cause I’m planning on going at that time, too. 因为我也计划那时候去
[00:36] I’m going when all the other kids are going. 其他人几点去我就几点去
[00:38] Oh, cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. 太好啦 太好啦 太好啦
[00:41] But why does everybody want to go to a stupid cemetery 大家为什么非得在可以敲人家门
[00:44] on a day when you can knock on people’s doors 要免费糖吃的日子
[00:45] and they literally hand you free candy? 去什么破墓地呢
[00:48] And then you kiss them on both cheeks! 拿完糖还得亲亲人家的脸蛋
[00:50] So, just to nail this thing down, 确认一下
[00:52] we’re going to the cemetery together? 我们到时候一起去墓地吗
[00:54] Geez, Tina. Everybody’s going at the same time. 我去 蒂娜 大家都一起去
[00:56] We’re not going together. 不是我俩一起
[00:57] It’s a group activity. 这是集体活动
[00:59] Kids go and break into the mausoleum. 孩子们一起去探墓
[01:01] It’s a rite of passage! 是成人仪式
[01:03] So you think that’s, like, 8:30? 那八点半如何
[01:05] Maybe touch base around 8:15? 要不八点一刻的时候先联系一下
[01:07] I’ll just see you there if I see you. 能见就见 见不着拉倒
[01:09] God, he was all over you. 天呐 他完全被你迷住了
[01:13] *Ghosts and goblins, goblins and ghosts, yeah. * *幽灵和小妖精 小妖精和幽灵*
[01:17] This year I got the bats that are smiling. 今年我买到了微笑的蝙蝠
[01:19] It’s more realistic. 更像真的
[01:20] Why is it more realistic? 为什么微笑的就像真的
[01:22] ‘Cause they’re happy. 因为它们很开心
[01:23] It’s their favorite holiday. 这可是它们最爱的节日
[01:25] They love it. 它们超爱的
[01:25] Hi, I’m the exterminator. 你好 我是来除虫的
[01:27] Oh, hi. From Hugs Not Bugs, 你好 你是”要拥抱不要虫害”的
[01:29] the sensitive bug killers. 那个有灵异能力的除虫专家吧
[01:30] Well, the name is misleading. 我们店的名字有误导性
[01:31] We actually use a highly toxic chemical. 事实上我们使用一种剧毒的化学药品
[01:33] It hugs them to death, really slowly. 非常缓慢的杀死它们
[01:35] They suffer. I’m Marcus. 它们会备受折磨 我叫马库斯
[01:37] They showed up the other day. 几天前出现过
[01:39] I-I don’t know what they are. 我不知道那是什么虫子
[01:40] They’re weird. 长得很奇怪
[01:43] Everything okay? 你还好吗
[01:45] This isn’t good. 这可不太妙
[01:46] What-what isn’t good? 怎么个不妙法
[01:47] This is very bad. 情况很糟糕
[01:49] What is very bad? 什么很糟糕
[01:50] This is really creeping me out. 快吓死我了
[01:52] You’re creeping me out. 你快吓死我了
[01:54] What-What’s going on here? 到底怎么了
[01:55] Bobby! Is he squirting poison? 鲍鲍 他开始喷药了吗
[01:57] The kids just got home and they want to watch. 孩子们刚到家 他们想看看
[01:59] There is definitely an otherworldly presence 这间地下室
[02:01] in this basement. 绝对有个异界幽灵
[02:02] – A what? -A presence. -什么 -幽灵
[02:04] Wait, are you saying “Presence”? 等等 你是在说”有礼”吗
[02:05] – A presence? – Presents? -幽灵 -有礼
[02:06] I always thought there should be Halloween presents! 我就觉得万圣节也该有礼物
[02:09] No, not presents. 不 不是有礼
[02:10] A presence. 是幽灵
[02:11] A ghost. 鬼魂
[02:12] There’s a ghost in this basement. 这地下室里有个鬼魂
[02:13] – Yes! – What? – A ghost? -太好了 -什么 -鬼魂
[02:14] Who said “Ghost”?! 谁说有鬼魂
[02:15] We have a ghost? 我们家有鬼魂
[02:16] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! 天哪 天哪
[02:17] Oh, my God. 天哪
[02:18] You need to catch it and get rid of it. 你们得抓住它并把它处理掉
[02:19] Like salmon. 就像抓鲑鱼
[02:21] Marcus. Hi. Hello. 你好 马库斯
[02:23] Question. 那么问题来了
[02:24] Did you say we have to catch the presence? 你刚刚是说我们得抓住鬼魂吗
[02:26] – Yes. – How does one do that? -是的 -怎么抓呢
[02:28] First, you got to make contact with the ghost. 首先 你们得和它建立联系
[02:30] Then you got to try to get it into a vessel. 然后你们要把它装进一个容器里
[02:33] A vessel? 容器
[02:33] Yeah, like a bottle. Or a box. 是的 比如一个瓶子 或者盒子
[02:35] – Oh, a vessel. – Cool. -容器 -酷
[02:37] Can you please get rid of the bugs first? 你能先灭虫吗
[02:39] Dad! So we get it into the box. And then what? 老爸 别说话 装进盒子 然后呢
[02:41] Throw away the box in the trash. 把盒子扔进垃圾桶
[02:42] Great. Now on to the bugs. 很好 现在回到虫子的问题
[02:43] Can you just squirt them with your thing now? 你现在能用手里的东西喷它们了吗
[02:46] No way. Those are probably phantasmal bugs 不行 那些很可能是被吸引到灵界的
[02:49] attracted to the spirit world. 幽灵虫子
[02:50] Sure, sure. Phantasmal bugs. 是啊 是啊 幽灵虫子
[02:52] I’m not going down there. I got to go. 我可不要下去 我得走了
[02:54] You cannot be a real exterminator. 你这算哪门子灭虫专家
[02:56] I’m licensed and I’m running away. 人家有执照的 我先闪了
[02:58] – Bye, Marcus! – Bye. -再见 马库斯 -再见
[02:59] I’m not paying you for this! 我不会付钱的
[03:01] – I’ll get the Ouija board! – And a box! -我去拿通灵板 -还有盒子
[03:02] – And candles! – And some smooth jazz. -还有蜡烛 -再带张舒缓的爵士乐CD
[03:06] Well, the restaurant is closed. 餐馆关门了
[03:08] Thank you so much for not helping out at all tonight. 谢谢你们一整晚啥忙都没帮上
[03:11] You’re welcome. 不客气
[03:12] I called another exterminator, 虽然没人关心 我还是要说
[03:13] not that you care. 我另外找了一个灭虫专家
[03:14] So, yeah, just go ahead, 你们继续
[03:15] do your capture-the-ghost seance. 你们的捉鬼招魂仪式吧
[03:18] All right, so here’s our vessel. 这就是我们的容器
[03:20] I brought my Easy Breezy shoe box. 这是我的逸致布瑞芝鞋盒
[03:22] It used to hold the world’s most comfortable heels. 它曾经装着这世上最舒服的高跟鞋
[03:24] Now it’s gonna hold a ghost. 现在我要用它来装一个幽灵
[03:25] What a life this box has had. 这个盒子的生命历程还真丰富
[03:27] Okay. Here we go. 好 我们开始吧
[03:28] We’re gonna make contact with the other side. 我们要和另一个世界建立联系了
[03:30] I just need one more sip of my seance wine. Yep. 让我喝一杯招魂酒先
[03:32] If you make contact, 如果联系上了
[03:33] can you ask the ghost if it’s any good with a mop? 帮我问问那鬼搞卫生它在行吗
[03:39] Very funny. Open the door. 真有意思 开门
[03:42] Attention, ghost. 注意了 鬼魂
[03:43] We are gathered here today 我们今天聚集于此
[03:45] to help you cross over into this box. 是为了帮你住进这盒子
[03:48] Kids, put your hands on the thingy. 孩子们 把手放这里
[03:49] Question one: is there a spirit here in this basement? 第一个问题 这个地下室里有鬼魂吗
[03:54] It’s moving! 动了
[03:58] Great. 太好了
[03:59] They’re in here, too. 这里也有了
[04:00] Hey, guess what. 知道吗
[04:01] You’re not phantasmal. 你才不是什么幽灵呢
[04:03] You’re phan-dumb. 你就是个哑巴虫
[04:06] Oh, my God! 天哪
[04:11] What is your name? 你叫什么名字
[04:12] What’s your name, baby? 你叫什么名字 宝贝
[04:13] Stop moving it, Louise. 别动了 露易丝
[04:14] I know it’s you. 我知道是你在动
[04:14] I’m not moving it. It’s Gene. 我没动 是吉恩动的
[04:16] It’s not me. 不是我
[04:18] Look, it’s spelling something out. 看 拼出字母来了
[04:21] J J…
[04:23] E E…
[04:24] F F…
[04:25] F F.
[04:26] Jeff. I just got chills. 杰夫 我起鸡皮疙瘩了
[04:27] How old are you, Jeff? 杰夫 你多大了
[04:30] 1 3 One. Three.
[04:31] So the ghost is a 13-year-old boy. 这鬼魂是个13岁的男生
[04:34] That’s interesting. To all of us. 挺有意思的 对我们大家来说
[04:36] Jeff, do you, want to check out the inside 杰夫 你想到这个
[04:39] of this totally normal shoe box? 很普通的鞋盒里面看看吗
[04:44] I think he’s in the box! 我觉得他进去了
[04:46] – Put the lid on it! – Got it. -盖子盖上 -好了
[04:47] Hello? 喂
[04:48] Did anybody hear me screaming? 难道没人听到我呼救吗
[04:50] There was a crazy amount of bugs flying at my face. 刚有一大群虫子飞到我脸上了
[04:52] Bobby, calm down. 鲍鲍 别怕
[04:54] We caught the ghost. 我们抓到鬼魂了
[04:55] His name is Jeff. 他叫杰夫
[04:56] Everything is fine. 一切正常
[04:57] Everything is not fine, Lin. 才不正常呢 琳
[04:59] We have a horrible bug problem in there, 里面已经成虫灾了
[05:01] and I’m sick of all this ghost stuff. 还有 我受够这抓鬼的把戏了
[05:02] Ghost stuff is over. 抓鬼已经结束了
[05:04] Now we do the ceremonial throwing it away in the trash. 现在只用举行个仪式把它扔进垃圾桶就好
[05:06] No, wait! Don’t! 等等 别啊
[05:08] You can’t just throw Jeff out. 你不能就这么把杰夫扔了
[05:09] Ghosts were people, too. 鬼魂也曾是人
[05:10] What if it’s Jeff Bridges? 万一他是杰夫·布里吉斯[美国男演员]呢
[05:11] Imagine the money. 那我们可就发了啊
[05:12] Tina, what are you doing? 蒂娜你在干嘛
[05:14] We’re keeping Jeff. 我要养着杰夫
[05:15] You can keep him, Tina, 蒂娜 你可以养
[05:16] but you have to empty his box every night! 但是记得每天清理盒子
[05:22] So, Jeff, how’s your first day at school going? 杰夫 第一天来学校感觉怎么样
[05:25] Which is worse: purgatory or the smell in Tina’s locker? 地狱和蒂娜储物柜的味道 哪个更可怕
[05:28] It doesn’t smell anymore, Louise; 我的柜子已经没味道了 露易丝
[05:29] I got rid of the yogurt. 我把酸奶扔了
[05:30] Why do you guys have an Easy Breezy’s shoe box? 你们拿着个鞋盒干嘛
[05:33] I didn’t know it was Take Your Mom’s Shoes to School Day. 难道今天是”带老妈的鞋来学校”日吗
[05:37] There aren’t shoes in this box. It’s a ghost. 盒子里装的不是鞋 是一个鬼魂
[05:40] You’re totally lying. 你骗人
[05:40] And lying is bad for your skin, thank you. 骗人对皮肤不好 谢谢
[05:42] Why is everyone looking at a box? 为啥都在围观这个盒子
[05:44] What am I missing? 我错过了啥
[05:44] I’m bored. Somebody explain it to me quick! 我好无聊 快告诉我咋回事
[05:47] It’s a ghost. 里面有个鬼魂
[05:47] His name is Jeff. 名叫杰夫
[05:48] It’s a strong Christian name. 这名字非常虔诚
[05:50] You have a ghost, Tina? 蒂娜 你有个鬼魂么
[05:52] Hi, Jimmy Jr. 嗨 小吉米
[05:53] This is Jeff. 这是杰夫
[05:53] He’s a ghost, he’s a boy, 他是个鬼魂 是个男生
[05:54] and we’ve been spending a lot of time together. 我们常在一起
[05:56] Ghosts aren’t real. 才没有什么鬼呢
[05:57] Yeah. Death is the end. 没错 死了就死了
[05:59] – It’s final! – That’s right, Zeke. -就结束了 -说得对 齐克
[06:00] Yeah, nothing more! 就是这样
[06:02] High five! 击个掌
[06:02] Really? Well, maybe Jeff will have something 是吗 看来杰夫
[06:04] to say about that. 有话要说了
[06:05] Anyone want to talk to him? 有人想和他聊聊吗
[06:07] – I do. – Okay. All right. -我 -好啊
[06:09] Hands on the Ouija board, everybody. 大家把手放在通灵板上
[06:11] You can ask him anything you want about the afterlife. 你们可以问他任何关于人死后的问题
[06:14] All right. 好吧
[06:14] If you’re real, what do ghosts eat? 如果你真存在 告诉我们鬼吃什么
[06:17] It’s moving. 在动了
[06:18] S S…
[06:19] O O…
[06:20] U U…
[06:22] P P.
[06:23] Soup! He’s right! 汤[soup] 他说得对
[06:24] Must be real. 肯定是真的
[06:26] This changes a lot for me. A lot. 颠覆了我的三观啊
[06:28] Are you okay, Zeke? 齐克 你还好吗
[06:29] No, this is weird. 不好 感觉好奇怪
[06:30] Well, Zeke’s changed. 齐克改变看法了
[06:31] Who’s next? 下一个到谁
[06:32] I have a question. 我要问
[06:33] Were you cool when you were alive? 你活着的时候酷吗
[06:35] V V…
[06:36] E E…
[06:37] R R…
[06:38] Y Y.
[06:39] Very! Jeff is cool! 非常[very] 杰夫非常酷
[06:42] I-I don’t think Jeff is real. 我还是觉得他不是真的
[06:43] Something smells fishy. 总觉得有什么很可疑
[06:48] – “U.” – Oh, man. -“你” -天哪
[06:50] He got you! Ghost burn. 他反驳你了 他赢了
[06:51] That’s not funny. 这一点都不好笑
[06:54] Jeff’s funny. 杰夫很搞笑诶
[06:56] – Time’s up everyone. – Wait, wait. -时间到了 -等等
[06:58] One more question. 我还有一个问题
[06:59] Hey, Jeff, do you want to walk me to class? 杰夫 你愿意陪我去教室吗
[07:03] You go, girl. 不错哦 妹子
[07:03] He has a creepy crush on you. 看来他看上你了
[07:05] Weird. 好诡异
[07:07] We have to call another exterminator. 我们还得再找一个灭虫专家
[07:09] Let’s go with… “Beetle Kanevil”? 不然 “甲壳虫·卡尼沃”
[07:12] What is wrong with the exterminators in our town? 我们这里灭虫的都什么毛病
[07:15] Why don’t you ask him? 你可以问问他
[07:17] Marcus! 马库斯
[07:17] I just wanted to show this place to some of my friends. 我只是想带我朋友来看看这地方
[07:20] This is Phil and Don. 这是菲尔 这是唐
[07:21] – Hi. – Wait, what? -嗨 -什么情况
[07:23] They’re gonna check it out. 他们会去看看
[07:24] I’m gonna run away. 我先撤了
[07:24] – Bye, Marcus! – Good luck! -拜拜 马库斯 -祝你们好运
[07:26] I hope you don’t die! 希望你们别挂掉
[07:27] He always says that. 他总这么说
[07:29] What are you doing? 你们要干嘛
[07:30] What’s all this? 这是什么情况
[07:31] I’m definitely recording 我已经开始检测到
[07:32] some EMF traces in here. 这里的电磁波动了
[07:34] We just might have something substantial on our hands. 我们很可能有了重大发现
[07:37] Are you paranormal investigators? 你们是超感神探吗
[07:39] Guilty. 说对了
[07:40] I’m Don, vice president of our local chapter. 我叫唐 公司分会副经理
[07:43] This is Phil. 这是菲尔
[07:44] He’s president. 总经理
[07:45] Voted in by a landslide. 以绝对优势当选的
[07:47] One vote. It was me. 一共一票 我投的
[07:48] you can’t do that stuff in here. 你不能在这里乱来
[07:49] This is a business. 我们还做生意呢
[07:51] So, Marcus told you about our ghost. 看来马库斯告诉你们这里有鬼魂的事了
[07:52] His name is Jeff. 他叫杰夫
[07:54] he’s doing great. 现在过得很好
[07:54] I mean, he’s adjusting well. 我是指适应得很好
[07:55] I… Bob, do you think he’s… 我 鲍勃你觉得他过得
[07:57] – comfortable? – Lin, stop. -还舒服吗 -琳 够了
[07:58] – There is no ghost. – Oh, boy. -没有什么鬼魂 -我去
[07:59] Don, you’re gonna want to take a look at this. 唐 快来看看这个
[08:01] – Okay. This booth is covered -好的 -这个卡座到处都是
[08:03] in some serious spectral traces. 明显的幽灵痕迹
[08:05] – My meter’s going crazy. – Mine, too. -我的仪器快爆表了 -我的也是
[08:07] Of course, it could be cell phone interference. 当然 也有可能是因为手机的干扰
[08:09] Or an AM radio. Or a microwave. 也可能是收音机 或者微波炉
[08:12] But I bet it’s a ghost. 但我感觉应该是鬼魂
[08:13] You hear that, Bob? 你听到了吗 鲍勃
[08:14] A ghost. 鬼魂
[08:15] Looks like we got our work cut out for us. 看来我们天生就是干这行的啊
[08:18] Phil, you think we should order some lunch? 小菲 是时候吃午饭了吧
[08:20] Burger. Medium well. 汉堡 七分熟的
[08:21] Man knows what he wants. 他真了解自己
[08:22] That’s why he’s president. 所以才能当上总经理
[08:24] What’s going on here? 什么情况
[08:26] Nothing. Don’t mind them. 没什么 不用在意他们
[08:27] Can I help you? 有什么需要的吗
[08:28] They have a ghost. 他们这有个鬼魂
[08:29] We’re here to investigate. 我们是来调查的
[08:30] No, there’s no ghost. 不 没什么鬼魂
[08:31] Don’t listen to him. 别听他乱扯
[08:32] – He’s… – Honey, they have a ghost. -他是 -亲爱的 这有鬼魂
[08:34] Let’s eat here. 我们就在这吃吧
[08:34] I mean, yeah, we have a ghost. 我是说 对啊 我们有鬼魂
[08:36] Come on in. Sit down. 快请进 请坐
[08:37] We have at least one in every booth. 我们每个卡座都至少有一个
[08:40] Jeff, people are loving you! 杰夫 你很受欢迎诶
[08:42] Tina’s hanging out with the most popular box in the school. 蒂娜的小伙伴是学校人气最高的盒子
[08:44] I don’t even care that he’s popular. 我才不在乎他受不受欢迎
[08:46] To me, he’s just Jeff. 对我来说 他只是杰夫
[08:47] – Bye. – Wait, wait, where are you going? -拜拜 -等等 你去哪
[08:48] Oh, I was thinking of showing Jeff 我准备带杰夫去参观
[08:49] the butterflies at the science center. 科技馆的蝴蝶
[08:51] You guys don’t want to come along, do you? 你们没兴趣的吧
[08:52] Probably not. Great. Bye. 应该没有 好的 拜拜
[08:54] Jeff, you have my sister home by 11:00! 杰夫 11点前把我姐送回来
[08:56] Wait, make that 9:00, 8:00 central! 等下 还是9点 中部时间8点
[08:58] Jeff and I are gonna watch Kitchen Nightmares. 我和杰夫还要看《厨房噩梦》呢
[08:59] That’s gonna be our thing! 我们可说好了的
[09:03] The butterflies are beautiful this time of year. 每年这时候的蝴蝶最漂亮了
[09:06] The rest of the time, they’re caterpillars. 其他时候 他们都还是毛毛虫
[09:11] Are we holding hands? 我们这是在牵手吗
[09:12] I can’t really tell. 我不太确定
[09:14] Jeff, you’d tell me if you were just a box, right? 杰夫 你会说你只是个盒子 对吗
[09:18] You’re just a box, aren’t you? 你就是个盒子 是不是
[09:19] I’m on a date with a box. Oh, my God. 我居然在和盒子约会 天哪
[09:24] I’m getting butterfly kisses from a butterfly. 我和蝴蝶来了个蝴蝶吻
[09:26] Is it you, Jeff? 是你吗 杰夫
[09:27] Is this a sign? 你是在给我暗示吗
[09:29] Oh, boy. You really are real. 小子 你真的存在啊
[09:31] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[09:32] No, no, no. No eating the butterflies! 别 别 别 不准吃蝴蝶
[09:34] What is in the box? 那盒子里是什么
[09:36] Jeff. 杰夫
[09:37] Who’s Jeff? 谁是杰夫
[09:39] You’re kind putting us on the spot here. 你还真是问倒我们了
[09:41] Is he a friend? 算是朋友吗
[09:42] Is he more than a friend? 还是已经超越了朋友
[09:44] We’re just enjoying it right now without labels. 我们只想享受当下 不想给对方负担
[09:45] Oh. I thought it was food or drink. 我以为是什么吃的喝的
[09:48] Enjoy your visit. 参观愉快
[10:04] Lin, i never thought I’d say this, 琳 虽然出乎意料
[10:05] but I’m glad 但我还是要说
[10:06] a crazy exterminator told us we had a ghost. 多亏那神经病灭虫专家告诉我们这有鬼魂
[10:09] Big day. People like your burgers more 好日子 事实证明餐馆里有死人的时候
[10:10] when there’s a dead person in the restaurant. 你们的汉堡更受欢迎
[10:12] Okay, people. We’re gonna listen 好了 各位 我们现在要侦听下
[10:14] for subsonic metaphysical phenomena now. 次音速的超自然现象
[10:16] We need everybody to be very quiet in here. 所有人请保持绝对安静
[10:19] Except for ghosts. You guys talk it up. 除了鬼魂们 你们随意
[10:22] Hi, everyone! 大家好
[10:23] Oh, my. Oh. Damn it. 我 我靠
[10:25] We have an announcement. 我们要事情要宣布
[10:26] We’re officially dating. 我们正式约会了
[10:28] Ghost boyfriend! 鬼魂男友
[10:29] You’ll have to get some clanking chains for prom. 毕业舞会要记得弄点叮叮当当的链子
[10:32] Wait. Is there a ghost in that vessel? 等等 是有个鬼魂在那容器里吗
[10:33] Did you just say you two were dating? 你说你俩在约会吗
[10:35] Dad, you’re not gonna like 老爸 别奢望她每次
[10:37] every guy she brings home. 带回家的男友都让你满意
[10:39] I’m getting some heavy activity. 我监测到强烈的活动信号了
[10:40] Of course you are. 当然了
[10:41] It’s Jeff. He’s like that. 这可是杰夫 他就是这样的
[10:43] Congratulations, Bob. He seems great. 恭喜了 鲍勃 感觉人不错
[10:45] Yep. Every father’s dream. 是啊 简直是老爸眼中的完美女婿
[10:49] There he is! 他来了
[10:50] Coolest guy in school. 学校最酷的小子
[10:51] What’s up, Jeff? 好呀 杰夫
[10:52] Oh, hi, everyone. 大家好
[10:54] me and my boyfriend Jeff were just looking 我和我男友杰夫正准备
[10:56] to have a little lunch. 吃点午饭
[10:58] Oh, my God, did you just say “Boyfriend”? 天哪 你刚说男友吗
[11:01] Did I? Oh, yeah, I did. 我说了吗 哦对 我说了
[11:02] You guys are so cute together! 你俩真般配
[11:04] You’re the new “It” couple! 你们是最潮情侣
[11:06] Whoa, people, give them some space here. 同学们 给他们点空间吧
[11:08] No photos! 不准照相
[11:09] Well, Jeff and I are gonna get in line. 杰夫和我正准备排队去
[11:11] God, just leave him here for a second. 天哪 你就不能让他歇歇么
[11:13] You’re smothering him, Tina. 你快把他憋死了 蒂娜
[11:14] Let him breathe. 让他喘口气吧
[11:15] He’s already in a box. 他已经在盒子里了
[11:16] Yeah, let him hang out with us. 让他和我们玩一会儿吧
[11:17] This ghoul needs some guy time. Come on, Jeff! 这鬼老弟需要点男生时间 来 杰夫
[11:20] I’m gonna get ya! 我要来抓你了
[11:21] – Get over here, all right! – Oh. Uh, okay. -快来 好嘞 -好吧
[11:22] We’ll do our own thing for a bit and then meet up later. 我们先各自做各自的事过会再碰头
[11:25] See you in a few, Jeff. Miss you already. 过会见 杰夫 我已经开始想你了
[11:27] – Get your ass up here! Come on. – Careful. -快滚出来 快来 -小心点
[11:29] I’m back, Jeff. 我回来了 杰夫
[11:30] Hope you like hot dogs. 希望你喜欢吃热狗
[11:31] Where did Jeff go? 杰夫去哪了
[11:32] Tammy got some mustard on Jeff’s box, 苔米把芥末弄到杰夫的盒子上了
[11:34] so she went to wash it off. 她拿去洗了
[11:38] You guys, get in here! 各位 快进来
[11:42] I went into the stall to go number one, 我去隔间小便
[11:43] because I never go number two at school, 因为我从来不在学校大便
[11:44] Or at all, because that’s gross, 甚至从来不大便 因为很恶心
[11:45] and Jocelyn clogged the toilet that one time. 乔丝玲有次就把厕所给堵了
[11:47] I’m sorry, Jocelyn. 对不起 乔丝玲
[11:48] But look what I found when I came out! 但你们看我出来发现了什么
[11:52] “Tina and I are taking a break. “我要和蒂娜分手
[11:54] Tammy, you are hot. 苔米 你真美
[11:55] Be my GF.” 做我女朋友吧”
[11:57] Wait. What? 等下 搞什么
[11:58] Jeff asked me out! 杰夫约我了
[11:59] And of course I said “No” 当然我拒绝了
[12:00] ’cause that’s not fair to Tina. 因为这样对蒂娜太不公平了
[12:02] Just kidding! I said yes! 开玩笑的 我答应了
[12:04] Oh, yay! Oh, my God, 天哪
[12:06] you guys are the coolest couple in school! 你俩真是学校最般配的
[12:08] You deserve it. 你们应该在一起
[12:09] I guess now I have a hottie without a body. 现在是我有个无形的小男友啦
[12:11] Come on, Jeff. 走吧 杰夫
[12:12] Nobody’s saying it, 虽然没人开口
[12:13] but Jeff is a scoundrel! 但我还是要说杰夫真是个混蛋
[12:15] He’s buried, not married! 他只是死了 又没结婚
[12:23] I can’t believe Jeff dumped me for Tammy. 杰夫居然为了苔米把我甩了
[12:26] Since when can Jeff write on mirrors? 杰夫什么时候能在镜子上写字了
[12:28] I’m pretty sure that’s his handwriting. 我确定那就是他的笔迹
[12:30] It’s girly, but it’s just ’cause he’s sensitive. 是有点女孩子气 因为他很敏感
[12:32] The girl’s bathroom is nice! 女厕所真是好
[12:33] Each stall has a tiny metal mailbox. 每个隔间还有个小小的金属邮箱
[12:35] I’m glad I was carrying around that postcard for Ken. 幸好我随身带了给肯的明信片
[12:38] I don’t know how I’m gonna make it 这让我怎么
[12:39] through the rest of the day. 撑过今天
[12:40] Come on, Tina, get off the floor. 行了 蒂娜 快起来
[12:42] What’s the big deal? 有什么大不了的
[12:43] He’s not even… 他根本都
[12:44] hot… for a box. 不帅气 以盒子的标准来看
[12:46] That’s not what I care about. 我才不在乎
[12:47] I care about what’s inside. 我注重的是内在
[12:49] Also, we don’t know if that’s water or urine you’re lying in. 另外 我们不晓得你是坐在尿里还是水里
[12:51] I think it’s just water. 应该是水吧
[12:53] Yeah, water. 没错 是水
[12:55] No, pee. 不 是尿
[12:58] Tina, they’re gonna do an ultrasound on your box. 蒂娜 他们要用超声波扫描你的盒子
[13:00] The box didn’t quite make it home with us today. 盒子今天没跟我们回家
[13:03] Kids, there’s a lot of people 孩子们 有很多人
[13:04] who are very focused on the box. 都等着看这个盒子
[13:06] Where’s the box? 盒子呢
[13:07] Did he switch vessels? 他换容器了吗
[13:07] No, he didn’t switch vessels. 不 并没有
[13:09] He switched girlfriends! 他换女朋友了
[13:10] To an annoying girl named Tammy! 换了一个叫苔米的讨厌的姑娘
[13:12] I hate his stupid ghost face! 我讨厌他那张愚蠢的鬼脸
[13:14] He dumped you?! 他甩了你
[13:16] I’m gonna kill him. Again. 我要杀了他 上次没杀成
[13:17] Oh, I knew this would happen. 我就知道会这样
[13:20] Sort of. 迟早会这样
[13:20] Spirit appears to be a bit of a player. 鬼也是蛮花心的嘛
[13:23] Tina’s gonna be okay. 蒂娜会没事的
[13:25] I made her a PB and J. 我给她做了花生酱和果冻
[13:26] She said she didn’t want it, so I ate it. 她说她吃不下 所以我就吃掉了
[13:28] She was still sad, so I made her another PB and J. 她还是很难过 我又做了花生酱和果冻
[13:31] She didn’t want that one either, so I ate it. 她还是吃不下 所以我又吃了
[13:33] Anyway, Tina wants to be alone for a little while, 总之 蒂娜想自己待一会儿
[13:35] and we’re out of peanut butter. 然后我们的花生酱要没了
[13:36] Guys, I hate to break your hearts, too, 各位 虽然我不想让你们也伤心
[13:38] but Jeff isn’t real. 但是杰夫不是真的
[13:40] What are you talking about? 你说啥呢
[13:41] I was controlling the Ouija Board. 是我在控制通灵板
[13:42] I was messing with you guys. 我是在捣乱呢
[13:44] Yeah. I thought that was pretty obvious. 这难道不是明摆的事儿吗
[13:46] I named him Jeff. 我叫他杰夫
[13:47] It’s the stupidest name for a ghost I could think of. 这是我能想到的最蠢的鬼魂名字
[13:51] Of course. Oh, yeah. 当然啦 没错
[13:53] I know Jeff’s not real. 我知道杰夫不是真的
[13:55] It was Louise. Sure. 是露易丝搞的鬼嘛
[13:56] Wait, so let me get this straight. 等等 让我捋捋顺
[13:58] His name’s not Jeff, but he’s real. 他不叫杰夫 但他是真的
[14:00] No, Gene, there is no Jeff! 不 吉恩 根本没有杰夫
[14:02] I just thought it would be funny. 我只是开个小玩笑
[14:03] I didn’t think Tina would fall in love with him. 没想到蒂娜会爱上他
[14:06] And I definitely didn’t think 更没料到
[14:07] Tammy was gonna pull the same crap as me 苔米会和我玩同样的把戏
[14:09] but better with that mirror thing. 不过她镜子那招更棒
[14:11] And now I’m gonna go tell Tina and say I’m sorry, 我要去告诉蒂娜 跟她道歉
[14:13] and we’re all gonna laugh about this someday, right, guys? 这会成为我们今后回忆的趣事的 对吧
[14:15] I don’t think that’s such a good idea. 我觉得这主意不咋地
[14:17] Lin, why is that not such a good idea? 琳 为啥不好
[14:19] ‘Cause Tina’s already feeling heartbroken right now. 因为蒂娜现在已经很伤心了
[14:22] If we tell her the truth, 如果我们告诉她这个真相
[14:23] she’s gonna feel heartbroken and dumb. 她心碎的同时还会觉得自己很蠢
[14:25] She got catfished by a box! 她被一个盒子耍了
[14:26] So… I’m not telling Tina? 那 不告诉蒂娜
[14:29] You’ll see. You’ll all go trick-or-treating tomorrow. 等着吧 你们明天一起去要糖
[14:31] She’ll be fine. 到时她就会没事的
[14:32] She’ll be back to her normal, teeny Tina. 她会变回正常的小蒂娜
[14:35] She just needs nougat. 她需要的是牛轧糖
[14:37] Happy Halloween! 万圣节快乐
[14:39] I’m a witch! 我是巫婆
[14:40] Costume fashion show! 服装秀开始啦
[14:42] Get out here, kids! 快出来 孩子们
[14:43] Here comes Gene! 现在出场的是吉恩
[14:45] Turner and Hooch. 特纳与霍奇
[14:45] 汤姆·汉克斯主演电影 又名《福星与福将》 讲述主人公特纳和一只狗霍奇的故事
[14:46] Half dog, half Hanks, all cop! 一半是警犬霍奇 一半是警员特纳
[14:48] More like Turner and Cute. 更像特纳和小可爱
[14:50] Come here, you! 过来亲一个
[14:52] Oh, here comes Louise. 下一位是露易丝
[14:54] Shiny scorpion person. 闪闪的蝎人
[14:57] I’m Ryan Gosling from the major motion picture trailer Drive. 我是《亡命驾驶》预告片里的瑞恩·高斯林
[15:00] So violent, but so well-reviewed. 好暴力哦 不过评价很高哦
[15:03] And here she is, last but not least, Tina! 最后一位 蒂娜
[15:06] Dressed as a… pretty glasses girl. 扮成一个美丽的四眼姑娘
[15:11] Wait. You didn’t change at all. 不对 你根本没变装
[15:12] I’m not gonna go trick-or-treating, guys. 我不去要糖了 伙计们
[15:14] What? No. 什么 不
[15:14] You should go! 你要去
[15:16] Eat your candy. You need it. 去吃点糖 你需要的
[15:17] Yeah, no, I’m just gonna hang out here for a while. 还是不了 我就在家里呆一会儿
[15:20] And later, I might stop by the cemetery. 过会儿可能会去趟墓地
[15:21] If I don’t show my face now, I’ll never be able to do it. 如果这次不去 我可能永远没勇气面对了
[15:24] What? Why would you go there? 什么 你为什么要去那儿啊
[15:25] Tammy’s gonna be there. 苔米会去啊
[15:27] And a certain cardboard box. 还有某个纸盒子
[15:29] You guys go ahead without me. I’ll be fine. 你们俩去吧 我没事
[15:31] I’ll just watch other people have fun on Halloween. 我就看看其他人过万圣节就好了
[15:34] That kid’s having fun. 那孩子就玩得很开心
[15:37] Glad Tina’s okay. 还好蒂娜没事
[15:38] Time to go trick-or-treating! 该去要糖咯
[15:39] Are you kidding me? 开玩笑吗
[15:40] Tina is not okay. 蒂娜有事
[15:42] Look at her. 看看她那样
[15:44] I know what we have to do now. 我知道我们该怎么做了
[15:46] Tammy’s going down, and she’s going down 苔米死定了 我要让她
[15:48] with a strong dose of her own medicine. 自食其果
[15:50] Which I invented! 果是我发明的毒果
[15:51] Love it. One suggestion. 好极了 只有一个建议
[15:52] Can we go trick-or-treating for a couple of hours, 我们能先玩几小时”不给糖就捣乱”
[15:55] and then see how we feel? 再视情况决定吗
[15:56] – No, Gene! – Can we just stop for ramen? -不行 吉恩 -那能先吃点拉面不
[16:00] All right! 好耶
[16:01] We’re the older kids now! 我们是大孩子了
[16:03] Hanging out in the cemetery! 敢来墓地了
[16:04] Man, in a few years, we’ll be parents! 小伙伴 再过两年我们就要为人父母了
[16:06] And I have a serious boyfriend. 我也有认真交往的男友了
[16:08] So, uh, I guess we’re supposed to break 那我们是不是该闯进
[16:10] into that creepy mausoleum, huh? 这让人毛骨悚然的陵墓了
[16:12] It’s a rite of passage. 好完成我们的成人仪式
[16:13] Hey, we got a ghost with us. 我们有鬼同行呢
[16:15] We’re good, right? 会没事的 对吧
[16:16] Jeff, you know the doorman? 杰夫 看门人你熟的吧
[16:18] – Oh, man. – Hey, guys. -兄弟 -嘿 伙计们
[16:22] You two have, like, zero out of ten permission to be here. 你俩没资格来这儿
[16:25] You’re too young. 你们太小了
[16:25] Yeah, little fetuses. 没错 小宝宝
[16:29] Hooch, heel! 霍奇 别吵
[16:29] Where’s Tina? Crying into her butt? 蒂娜呢 哭得屁股都湿掉了吗
[16:32] No. 并没有
[16:33] My butt is dry… and strong. 我的屁股很干爽 也很强壮
[16:35] – Good boy. – Hey, Louise. -乖狗狗 -嘿 露易丝
[16:37] Tina, I’m glad you’re here. 蒂娜 真高兴你来了
[16:38] You’re gonna want to see this. 等着看好戏吧
[16:40] I thought you guys were gonna go trick-or-treating. 你们不是去要糖了吗
[16:42] And I thought you guys were gonna 而你们不是打算
[16:43] actually go into the mausoleum. 到陵墓里面去的吗
[16:45] We’re going! We’re just… 我们正要去呢 我们只是
[16:46] we’re just getting our legs ready. 让我们的腿做好准备
[16:47] Look, here they go! 看 它们迈出去了
[16:49] – Tammy? Tammy? – What? What? -苔米 苔米 -干嘛 干嘛
[16:51] It’s so awkward that Jeff’s ex is here. 杰夫的前任出现超尴尬的
[16:53] It’s like so… 超尴尬
[16:54] You could cut the tension with a knife. 这气氛太紧张了
[16:56] No, like, whatever. 管它呢
[16:56] I’m so confident, because Jeff is, like, so over her. 我有自信 杰夫早把她忘得一干二净了
[17:09] Come on, legs. Good, great, come on. 动起来 我的腿 很好 动起来
[17:12] Keep going! You can shake, but you can’t quit on me! 别停 我允许你抖 但不能临阵退缩
[17:15] I can’t see anything! 我什么都看不见了
[17:18] Someone just knocked Jeff out of my hands! 有人把杰夫从我手里拍掉了
[17:19] You guys don’t even care! 你们都不关心人家
[17:21] I would care, but I’m too scared! 我倒是想关心 但我现在怕死了
[17:22] Zeke, light the rite of passage candle. 齐克 把成人礼蜡烛点上
[17:24] Here you go! I took it from my Dad’s Jacuzzi tub. 好咧 这我从我爸的按摩浴缸旁拿的
[17:27] Here’s your boyfriend, Tammy. 苔米 你的男友
[17:28] I found him on the ground. 掉地上了
[17:29] You should really be more careful. 你应该小心点
[17:31] Great. Now he’s got ground on him. 这下好了 他身上有大地的味道了
[17:33] Sorry the candle smells like lavender. 抱歉 蜡烛是薰衣草味的
[17:35] Kind of changes the vibe a little bit. 跟现在的气氛不怎么搭
[17:36] Yeah. I’m feeling really relaxed all of a sudden. 是啊 我突然觉得好放松
[17:42] The door slammed shut! 门自己关上了
[17:43] – Well, somebody open it! – It’s locked! -谁去打开它 -锁住了
[17:44] – I can’t open it! – No! -我打不开 -不要啊
[17:46] Oh, no. 别啊
[17:47] – Tina, try it again! – I can’t budge it. -蒂娜 再试试 -我撞不开
[17:50] It just won’t open. 怎么都打不开
[17:51] Louise, how’d you do that? 露易丝 你怎么办到的
[17:52] I didn’t. That wasn’t part of my plan. 不是我 我没计划这个
[17:55] Well, then what was your plan? 那你到底计划啥了
[17:56] I put some bugs from the basement in Tammy’s box. 我放了几只地下室的虫子在苔米的盒子里
[18:00] – That’s it? – Gene, you were there. -就这样么 -吉恩 你当时也在的
[18:02] You helped me get the bugs. 你还帮我抓虫子来的
[18:03] I know. 我知道
[18:04] I just thought there was gonna be more to it. 我只是以为还有更猛的
[18:06] But, yeah, no, it’s-it’s good. 不过 好吧 还 还不错
[18:08] Oh, my God! 我滴娘啊
[18:09] Guys, look at this! 各位 来看这个
[18:10] “You are all condemned to eternal damnation 你们全被诅咒了 准备好
[18:14] “In here with me. 永远和我呆在这里面吧
[18:16] “This is… 我是
[18:19] Jeff!” 杰夫
[18:19] Jeff trapped us! 杰夫把我们关起来了
[18:21] Not cool, Jeff! Not cool. 不好 杰夫 这样不好
[18:25] ‘Oh, no! Eternal damnation sounds bad and long! 不要啊 终生诅咒感觉很不好很长
[18:29] It’s the worst kind of damnation! 终生诅咒是最邪恶的诅咒
[18:31] If you really aren’t doing this, Louise, 露易丝 这要真不是你干的
[18:33] Hooch is gonna have an accident. 霍奇整个人都要不好了
[18:35] I swear it’s not me. 我发誓不是我
[18:37] I knew I shouldn’t have taken Tina’s spooky seconds! 我就知道我不该要蒂娜的二手幽灵男友的
[18:42] Got her. 成功
[18:44] This might have backfired a little bit. 好像有点过了啊
[18:46] They’re on me! They’re on me! 飞到我身上来了 飞到我身上来了
[18:48] Listen! Listen to me! 听着 听我说
[18:51] I have something to say. 我有话要说
[18:52] We’re not trapped in here for eternal damnation. 我们并没有永远被困在这儿
[18:55] – I wrote that. – What?! -那是我写的 -什么
[18:57] Jeff the ghost isn’t real. My sister made him up. 幽灵杰夫是假的 是我妹妹编出来的
[18:59] – Dude, what?! – Oh, my God. -什么 -我的老天爷
[19:00] That was me. Uh, hi, everybody. 是我编的 嗨 各位
[19:02] The bugs were also me. 虫子也是我放的
[19:03] Part of me always kind of thought Jeff was fake. 我心里有那么一部分早就知道杰夫是假的
[19:05] But then, last night, when I heard my family talking 直到昨晚 我亲耳听到我的家人
[19:07] about how fake he was, 议论他是假的这个事实
[19:09] I realized that he definitely was fake. 我才意识到他绝对是假的
[19:12] Also, it’s crazy. It’s a box. 再说 这也太荒谬了 那就是个盒子
[19:14] But the things we wanted from Jeff were real. 但我们想从杰夫身上得到的东西是真的
[19:16] I wanted a boy to pay attention to me 我想有男生关心我
[19:17] and never leave my side. 永远陪着我
[19:19] Oh, man. 乖乖
[19:20] I wanted to believe that there’s more than this life. 我想相信有来世
[19:22] I wanted to believe so bad. 我太想相信了
[19:24] – It’s okay, Zeke. – Oh, God. -没关系的 齐克 -天呐
[19:26] It just means take advantage of the here and now. 我们要学会珍惜当下
[19:28] Oh, I hear you, man. 我知道了 兄弟
[19:30] And I wanted someone to watch Kitchen Nightmares with. 我想有人陪我看《厨房噩梦》
[19:32] And I just liked him ’cause everyone else liked him. 我喜欢他是因为大家都喜欢他
[19:35] I need to start thinking for myself, 我应该学会独立思考了
[19:37] unless you guys don’t think that’s cool. Then I won’t. 还是你们觉得这样不好 那我就不改了
[19:39] And Tammy wanted to steal someone away from me 苔米只是想抢走我身边的人
[19:41] because she’s a horrible, jealous girl. 因为她是个讨厌且嫉妒心强的女生
[19:42] She’s right! Tammy’s a handful! 她说得对 苔米最难搞
[19:44] But we don’t need Jeff. 但我们不需要杰夫
[19:45] We can get these things from ourselves. 我们从自己身上就能得到这些东西
[19:48] I don’t need a boy to pay attention to me. 我不需要男生来关心我
[19:50] I’ll pay attention to myself. 我可以自己关心自己
[19:51] And, Gene, it’s okay to watch Kitchen Nightmares alone. 吉恩 一个人看《厨房噩梦》也没什么
[19:54] And it’s okay that I’m jealous and terrible. 我讨人厌嫉妒心强也没什么
[19:56] – No, no. – Fix yourself! -不不 -改改吧
[19:58] Holy crap! 我的天啊
[19:59] Tina, you’re amazing. 蒂娜 你太棒了
[20:00] I can’t believe you planned this whole thing. 真不敢相信你策划了这一切
[20:03] You-you shut the door and pretended it was locked. 是你关的门然后假装它被锁上了
[20:06] You came here early and wrote this on the wall. 你提前来这儿在墙上写了那些字
[20:08] What’d you use, by the way? 对了 你用什么写的
[20:09] Hopefully, not paint. 最好别是油漆
[20:10] It’s ketchup. 番茄酱
[20:11] Checks out. 没错
[20:12] Listen, I’m really sorry I made up a ghost 我很抱歉我虚构了一个鬼魂
[20:14] that you fell in love with. 让你爱上了他
[20:15] It’s okay. It was good practice 没事 就当是为以后
[20:17] for when a real ghost comes along. 真的鬼魂的出现做准备吧
[20:18] Well, you made this the best Halloween ever. 你让我过了有史以来最棒的万圣节
[20:21] And there’s still time to go trick-or-treating! 而且还有时间去要糖
[20:23] It’s 10:30. It’s too late. 都十点半了 来不及了
[20:25] Ah, damn it, Jimmy Jr.! 该死 小吉米
[20:26] Why do you always know the time?! 为啥你总是知道时间
[20:28] I have a watch. 我戴表了啊
[20:29] Quick, to the Pacific time zone! 快 赶去太平洋时区
[20:31] It’s still Halloween in San Diego! 圣地亚哥这会儿还是万圣节呢
[20:37] I’ll be honest. I miss Jeff. 说实话 我挺想念杰夫的
[20:38] Well, Bob, we have a lot of data to sift through. 鲍勃 我们已经搜集了很多数据
[20:40] We got to get back to the lab. 该回实验室去作分析了
[20:42] Let’s, uh, close out your tab here. 那你们把账结了吧
[20:43] You guys ate, uh, 11 burgers. 你俩吃了11个汉堡
[20:45] All delicious. 都很美味
[20:46] We were about to settle the bill with you, too, Bob. 我们也要跟你算一下费用 鲍勃
[20:48] Let’s see. 我看看
[20:49] We did a beta wave test, a black light scan 我们做了贝塔波测试 近紫外光扫描
[20:51] and an audio spectral recording. 还有音频谱记录
[20:53] With all these services rendered, 算上这些服务以后
[20:54] looks like it’s gonna be a wash. 我们应该两清了
[20:56] Bye, Bob. Bye, Linda. 再见 鲍勃 再见 琳达
[20:57] You can’t leave. 你们不能走
[20:58] You have to pay for your food. 你们得给钱啊
[20:59] We can’t pay you. 我们不能给你们钱
[21:01] Why? 为什么
[21:01] Should we tell him, Phil? 要告诉他吗 菲尔
[21:04] We’ve been dead for 12 years. 我们已经死了12年了
[21:05] Oh, my God! Bobby, they’re ghosts! 天呐 他们是鬼魂 鲍鲍
[21:07] – I knew it. – Bye! -我就知道 -再见
[21:08] Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Hold on. 等等 等等 别走
[21:09] Watch out, Bobby! 小心啊 鲍鲍
[21:10] They’re gonna walk right through you! 他们会直接穿过你的
[21:12] Do you take credit cards? 能刷卡吗
[21:13] Oh, they’re not ghosts. 原来不是鬼魂
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第5季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme