时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I am in the midst of negotiations | 我正在跟人谈判 |
[00:06] | to sell Wonder Wharf and build… high-end condos. | 打算卖掉奇幻码头 用它来修高级公寓 |
[00:10] | What does Mr. Fischoeder say about that? | 费舍奥德先生对此有什么看法 |
[00:14] | You work on him, convince him to sell. | 你要设法说服他卖掉码头 |
[00:18] | “Carousel no longer in service”? | 旋转木码停止使用 |
[00:20] | “Newer, better, less boring ride coming soon”? | 更新更好 更有趣的设施将投入使用 |
[00:22] | * I know you’re already a wealthy-ish guy* | *我知道你钱已经很多* |
[00:26] | * But think of what that condo money could buy* | *但想想修公寓能带来什么* |
[00:30] | * And I’d open up Bob’s Beach Burgers and Fries* | *海滨鲍勃汉堡小店将属于我* |
[00:34] | That’s how you lock your sister to a wooden horse. | 论如何把姐姐锁木马上 |
[00:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:37] | I’m not ever selling this wharf! | 我不卖码头了 |
[00:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:42] | Hey, have you ever pooped out a key? | 你拉出过钥匙吗 |
[00:43] | No. | 没有 |
[00:46] | Glad you like this rotten old wharf so much, | 我为你这么喜欢这破码头感到高兴 |
[00:48] | ’cause it’s where they’re going | 因为这里也将会是你这具 |
[00:49] | to find your rotten old bodies! | 又老又破之躯的葬身之地 |
[01:00] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:01] | This is bad. | 感觉不妙 |
[01:03] | These ropes are tight. This is really bad. | 绳子系太紧了 感觉相当不妙 |
[01:05] | There’s no point in making us uncomfortable | 费力克斯 没必要在弄死我们之前 |
[01:07] | before you kill us, Felix. | 还让我们这么不舒服 |
[01:08] | What happened to common courtesy? | 你的基本礼节被狗吃了么 |
[01:10] | Stop talking! Keep being scared. | 不许说话 你们要怕我才对 |
[01:11] | Oh, just shoot us already, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 给我们一枪吧 |
[01:14] | The suspense is boring me. | 磨磨蹭蹭的烦死我了 |
[01:16] | What?! No! Don’t. What are you doing? | 什么 不 不要 你在说什么 |
[01:18] | I’m calling his bluff, Bob. | 我在吓唬他呢 鲍勃 |
[01:19] | Come on, pull the trigger, you big baby. | 来吧 扣板机吧 你这巨婴 |
[01:22] | I’m not a baby! I’m a big by! | 我才不是巨婴 我是大男孩了 |
[01:24] | – A big, dangerous boy! – Baby. | -我是危险的大男孩 -巨婴 |
[01:26] | – Stop it! – Baby. | -住口 -巨婴 |
[01:27] | – Stop it! – Come on, baby! | -住口 -来呀 巨婴 |
[01:29] | – Stop teasing him! – I can’t help it. | -别搞他了 -我忍不了 |
[01:31] | He’s incapable of doing anything right on his own. | 他自己一个人什么事也做不了 |
[01:33] | Stop saying that! I’m sick of it! Calvin… | 别说了 我受够了 凯尔文 |
[01:37] | Calvin, I’ve lived too long in your stupid, | 凯尔文 我在你的阴影下活了这么久 |
[01:39] | weird shadow to just shoot you. | 是不会让你死得这么痛快的 |
[01:41] | You’re going to die slowly, | 你将慢慢死去 |
[01:43] | – tied to the pier you love so much. – I don’t love it. | -被绑在你们最爱的码头 -我不爱它 |
[01:45] | You see that way up there above your head? | 看到你们头上那条线了没 |
[01:47] | That’s the high-tide line. | 那是涨潮线 |
[01:48] | That’s where the water’s gonna be | 不久之后 |
[01:49] | – in just a little while. – I see. | -水将淹没那里 -这样啊 |
[01:52] | You’ll watch the tide come in before you drown, | 你们会眼睁睁看着水上涨 直到被淹死 |
[01:54] | which will give you time to think about | 这期间你们可以好好反思反思 |
[01:55] | how all this could have been avoided | 因为如果你们当初维持原计划 |
[01:57] | if you’d just stayed on track | 和我一起卖掉奇幻码头 |
[01:58] | and sold the friggin’ wharf with me! | 这一切本来都可以避免 |
[02:00] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[02:00] | Now I have to kill you | 现在我只好杀了你们 |
[02:02] | and inherit your stupid voting share | 继承你那愚蠢的股份 |
[02:04] | and do what you wouldn’t do. | 去做你不会做的事 |
[02:05] | You’ll just be some dead guy getting eaten by crabs, | 到时候你们将变成两具被螃蟹啃的死尸 |
[02:07] | and I’ll be Mr. Fischoeder! | 而我将成为新的费舍奥德先生 |
[02:09] | Me, not you! | 我 而不是你 |
[02:10] | You’ll be Calvin… Crabs, | 你将变成凯尔文 螃蟹 |
[02:12] | the stupidest dead person in the world. | 世界上最蠢的死人 |
[02:14] | – Well said! – Well, I-I just want to say, | -演讲很精彩 -我只想说 |
[02:16] | you are already the important Fischoeder to me, Felix. | 我心中的费舍奥德本来就是你 费力克斯 |
[02:19] | – I’ve always felt… – Bob. Bob, Bob, Bob, I see what you’re doing. | -我一直 -鲍勃 我知道你在干嘛 |
[02:21] | I see what you’re going for here, | 我知道你打的什么算盘 |
[02:22] | but I’m mad at you, too. | 但我也很生你的气 |
[02:23] | Plus, you got to kill the witness. | 还有 杀人得不留活口 |
[02:24] | – Everyone knows that. – That is true. | -这是常识 -这到是事实 |
[02:26] | Don’t agree with him! | 别附和他 |
[02:27] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[02:28] | I have to get up there | 我得离开 |
[02:29] | and start living my new amazing life as Felix Fischoeder, | 去开始我的美好新生活了 |
[02:31] | the condo king with a dark secret and a girlfriend! | 我将成为有秘密也有女友的公寓大亨 |
[02:34] | Okay. – Oh, God. Please, | 好吧 -天 费舍奥德先生 |
[02:36] | Mr. Fischoeder, do something. | 拜托做点什么 |
[02:37] | – I have kids! – Oh, come on, Bob. | -我还有孩子 -得了 鲍勃 |
[02:39] | – Those kids aren’t that great. – Felix, come back! | -他们又不可爱 -费力克斯 回来 |
[02:41] | I will… later. | 我会的 但不是现在 |
[02:42] | I’ll see you when you’re dead! Buh-bye! | 你们死后见 拜 |
[02:44] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[02:45] | Well, thanks to your father, | 多亏了你们父亲 |
[02:47] | we aren’t getting any new condos in this dumb town. | 我们这个破镇再也不会修什么新公寓了 |
[02:50] | No new money and no Bob’s Burgers on the Beach. | 钱也没得赚了 海滨汉堡店也别想开了 |
[02:53] | Nope. Just back to our boring, crappy lives | 啥都没了 只剩我们无聊而失败的人生 |
[02:55] | in this stinky, poopy, rundown, shanty town by the sea. | 和这个臭气熏天 破败不堪的海滨小镇 |
[02:59] | Where is Dad anyway? | 老爸去哪儿了 |
[03:01] | I haven’t seen him for, like, 45 minutes. | 我都有四十五分钟没见到他了 |
[03:03] | Do you think he has a separate Dad pad? | 难道老爸在别处还有个家 |
[03:05] | Maybe he’s back at the restaurant. | 也许他回餐馆了 |
[03:06] | That’s where I always picture him. | 我总是想象他在那里 |
[03:11] | No Bob. | 鲍勃不在 |
[03:12] | Well, I guess we’ll open up for dinner without him. | 看来晚上的生意就只有我们顾了 |
[03:14] | Maybe he’s out partying with Mr. Fischoeder, | 也许他和他的新伙计 |
[03:16] | his new buddy. | 费舍奥德先生出去嗨皮了 |
[03:17] | Big boys night out, I guess. | 大男孩之夜 之类的 |
[03:18] | We can have a girls night in. | 我们可以来个女孩之夜 |
[03:20] | I have a great new nail polish I’ve been dying to try. | 我有瓶特棒的新指甲油 我可想试试了 |
[03:22] | It’s called “Clear.” | 是一种叫”透明”的颜色 |
[03:23] | Sure, if you want to look like a prostitute. | 没问题 如果你想扮成妓女的话 |
[03:27] | Fanny, there’s my silly skunk! | 梵妮小妖精 原来你在这 |
[03:29] | No! Get away from me! Get off! | 不 离我远点 走开 |
[03:31] | Sweetie, I know you’re upset, but listen. | 亲爱的 我知道你在生气 听我说 |
[03:33] | I took care of everything. | 我全搞定了 |
[03:34] | The condos are back on, all right? | 会有公寓的 好吗 |
[03:36] | So, I will just put my arm around you thusly. | 这样我总该能摸摸你了吧 |
[03:39] | Fanny! I just said… | 梵妮 我说了 |
[03:41] | I took care of everything. | 我全都搞定了 |
[03:43] | So, I’m getting my recording studio and my nightclub? | 这么说 我还是能得到录音棚和夜店咯 |
[03:45] | Yes! Damn it! | 是的 该死 |
[03:47] | I took care of it! | 我都搞定了 |
[03:48] | Don’t yell at me. | 别冲我嚷嚷 |
[03:49] | Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 很抱歉 |
[03:50] | I’m… Oh, God. | 我 天哪 |
[03:51] | You know, I’m having a stressful day. | 我今天过得很不好 |
[03:54] | – Don’t care. – Hey, let’s, uh, walk around | -没兴趣 -我们 去转转 |
[03:56] | and see where that nightclub will be. | 看看夜总会建在哪好嘛 |
[03:58] | – Okay. – How about over there? | -好吧 -那边怎么样 |
[03:59] | – No! – Okay. How about… uh, you like that location? | -不要 -好吧 那边你喜欢吗 |
[04:02] | Right. Let’s… look to our left now. | 好吧 那我们看看左边 |
[04:04] | I don’t like any of ’em. | 我都不喜欢 |
[04:08] | Quit squirming around, Bob. | 别扭来扭去的 鲍勃 |
[04:09] | Do you have worms? | 你身上有虫子吗 |
[04:11] | ‘Cause I do, and you’re making them crazy. | 我有 而你让它们全醒了 |
[04:13] | I’m trying to get my phone out of my back pocket. | 我想从屁股兜里把手机掏出来 |
[04:15] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不着 |
[04:16] | Mr. Fischoeder, you need to get it for me. | 费舍奥德先生 你得帮我 |
[04:18] | Oh. All right. | 好吧 |
[04:21] | – That’s unfortunate. – What is? | -真可怜 -什么可怜 |
[04:22] | – Your butt. – Oh. Sorry? | -你的屁股 -啥意思 |
[04:24] | Up here, you’re okay, but down here, it gets bad. | 上面还好 下面嘛 太逊了 |
[04:27] | – Okay, just pull the phone out. – Okay. | -好吧 赶紧掏手机 -好吧 |
[04:29] | – Flip it open! Really? – You have a flip phone? | -翻开 -我去 还用翻盖手机呢 |
[04:32] | Yes. It works fine to make calls, | 是的 还能打电话 |
[04:34] | and that’s what phones are for. | 手机不就是用来打电话的吗 |
[04:35] | Nonsense, Bob. | 什么话 鲍勃 |
[04:36] | Phones are for playing tiny games about fruit on. | 手机是用来玩水果忍者这种小游戏的 |
[04:39] | Just hit the call button, Mr. Fischoeder. | 按呼出键就行了 费舍奥德先生 |
[04:41] | It’ll dial Linda since I called her last. | 我最后是打给琳达的 会拨到她那儿去 |
[04:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:47] | She answered! Linda! Linda! | 她接了 琳达 琳达 |
[04:49] | Hello, Linda! | 你好 琳达 |
[04:50] | Bob? I can’t hear you, hon. | 鲍勃 我听不清 亲爱的 |
[04:52] | – Linda! – It’s loud. | -琳达 -好吵 |
[04:53] | I think he’s at a bar. | 我估计他在酒吧里 |
[04:54] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要宰了他 |
[04:56] | Oh, what’s that laughing? What is…? Bob?! | 那是什么笑声 那 鲍勃 |
[04:59] | Linda, listen! Felix tied us up under the pier! | 琳达 费力克斯把我们绑在码头下面了 |
[05:02] | Call the police! | 去报警 |
[05:04] | I think he butt-dialed you. | 肯定是他屁股摁到呼出键了 |
[05:05] | Yup, that’s his butt’s voice. | 没错 那是他屁股的声音 |
[05:07] | Dad, it’s Tina. Are you at a party? | 粑粑 我是蒂娜 你在派对上么 |
[05:09] | Are there boys there? | 有男生么 |
[05:10] | Bob, you’re wasting all our minutes, | 鲍勃 你把通话时间都浪费了 |
[05:12] | so you better be out buying more minutes! Bye! | 你最好再去买点分钟数 就酱 |
[05:17] | I still can’t hear you! | 我还是听不到你说话啊 |
[05:19] | He’s pocket-dialing me again. | 他又摁错了 |
[05:20] | Lin, don’t hang up! No, no, no, no. | 琳 别挂 不不不不 |
[05:22] | Try her again. | 再打一次吧 |
[05:23] | Bob, I think we’re coming off a little desperate. | 鲍勃 我觉得我们有点太着急了 |
[05:25] | We are desperate! | 我们的确很急好吗 |
[05:29] | Bob, I’m putting your butt | 鲍勃 我要把你的屁股 |
[05:30] | on “Silent” , for once. | 静音了哟 仅此一次 |
[05:32] | Who wants ice cream? | 谁要吃冰淇淋 |
[05:33] | – No! No, no! – That’s chilly. | -别挂啊啊啊 -艾玛好冷 |
[05:39] | That 911 operator did not like us, Bob. | 这位911接线员貌似不待见我们 鲍勃 |
[05:42] | No one can hear us. They thought we were prank calling. | 他们听不见我们 以为我们在恶作剧 |
[05:44] | Maybe we could text 911. | 也许我们可以给911发短信 |
[05:46] | Can that sad little thing text? | 这小可怜见的手机能发短信么 |
[05:48] | Sort of. We could text Linda! | 应该行吧 我们可以发短信给琳达 |
[05:50] | It’ll be hard, but let’s try it. | 有难度 不过试试吧 |
[05:53] | Yeah, it’s hard. | 果然好难 |
[05:54] | I can’t really see what I’m typing. | 我都看不到我打的什么字 |
[05:56] | I’m just pressing on the phone. | 我只是在手机上乱按 |
[05:59] | The tide is coming in fast. | 潮涨得好快啊 |
[06:01] | It’s the same speed it always comes in. | 一直都这个速度 |
[06:02] | Don’t blame this on the ocean, Bob. | 别怪到大海头上去 鲍勃 |
[06:07] | Hey, what are you looking at? | 你在看啥呢 |
[06:08] | My boobs are up here. | 姐的胸在上面哟 |
[06:09] | Oh, sorry, babe. I… | 不好意思 宝贝 我 |
[06:11] | There they are– Milo and Otis. | 在那儿呢 咪咪和汪汪 |
[06:12] | 出自电影《子猫物语》 讲述一只狗和一只猫的故事 | |
[06:13] | No, that one’s Milo, that one’s Otis. | 不对 这是咪咪 这才是汪汪 |
[06:20] | Mom, you got a text! You’re blowing up! | 老妈 你的手机 被短信轰炸啦 |
[06:22] | What’s your secret? | 你有啥秘密么 |
[06:23] | Maybe it’s Jimmy Jr. texting you to ask you | 说不定是小吉米发短信问你 |
[06:25] | what I’m doing for the rest of my life. | 我下半生打算干啥 |
[06:27] | He’s gonna be pretty disappointed when he finds out. | 他知道后一定会很失望 |
[06:29] | It’s from your dad. | 你们老爸发来的 |
[06:31] | “Help. I’m tired yo.” What?! | “救命 我好累哟” 什么玩意儿 |
[06:33] | Of course he’s tired. He’s so old. | 他当然累了 也不看看自己多大年纪了 |
[06:36] | Your father doesn’t say “Yo.” | 你们老爸从来不说”哟” |
[06:37] | The only time he ever said “Yo” was | 他唯一一次这么说是 |
[06:39] | when he went to Tina’s class for career day. | 他去蒂娜班里参加职业体验日 |
[06:41] | Maybe that’s not what he meant to type. | 也许他本来不是想打这个 |
[06:42] | Maybe it’s autocorrected. | 搞不好是自动纠错 |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah. Like that time I texted mom | 是哦 就像上次我发短信给老妈 |
[06:45] | that I was super horny when I was really super hungry. | 说我好饥渴 其实我是想说我好饥饿 |
[06:49] | Why would I be horny? I’m not an antelope. | 我怎么会饥渴 我又不是羚羊 |
[06:51] | I wonder what his text was supposed to be. | 不知他本来想发什么 |
[06:53] | What if it was something that would make us all LOL? | 也许是什么会让我们大笑的东西 |
[06:55] | Well, let’s figure it out. Should be easy. | 我们来想想 应该不难的 |
[06:57] | Dad doesn’t know that many words. | 老爸识字不多 |
[07:01] | We got to get that phone. | 我们得拿回手机 |
[07:03] | I’ll try to get it with my foot. | 我试试用脚够 |
[07:04] | Oh, look at those nimble, hairy little toe-men go. | 瞧瞧这些灵活多毛的脚趾侠们 |
[07:08] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[07:09] | I think I took a picture, and I think I sent it. | 我貌似拍了张照然后发出去了 |
[07:12] | I hope you got my best side. | 但愿你角度选对了 |
[07:13] | – I’m talking about my wiener bulge. – Stop. | -我是指我的大鸡巴 -住嘴 |
[07:16] | Tina, are you wearing my bike lock as a necklace? | 蒂娜 你把我的自行车锁当项链戴啊 |
[07:18] | – Kind of? – Well, it’s very flattering. | -算是吧 -我太受宠若惊了 |
[07:20] | It makes your head look… safe. | 它让你的脑袋看上去很 安全 |
[07:22] | Now he sent me a weird picture. | 他又给我发了张奇怪的照片 |
[07:24] | Okay, you know, I’m starting | 好吧 我开始 |
[07:25] | to get a little worried about him. | 有点担心他了 |
[07:26] | Let me see that. | 让我看看呢 |
[07:27] | Just looks like a white blob to me. | 只有一团白白的东西 |
[07:29] | Look who’s talking. | 你能看出个啥就怪了 |
[07:30] | That’s Mr. Fischoeder’s butt. | 那是费舍奥德先生的屁股 |
[07:32] | How do you know what Mr. Fischoeder’s butt looks like? | 你咋知道费舍奥德的屁股什么样 |
[07:35] | – I have a photographic butt memory. – Oh, yeah. | -我记屁股记得可准了 -好吧 |
[07:37] | Wait a minute. What’s that thing? | 等等 那是什么 |
[07:38] | Could be a rope or maybe a breadstick? | 这是根绳子还是面包棍啊 |
[07:41] | Ah, they stole my idea for breadstick ropes. | 他们剽窃了我用面包棍做绳子的创意 |
[07:43] | I think I got it. | 我想我够到它了 |
[07:45] | I’m getting it up your leg. Grab it. | 我把它抬到你腿上了 抓住它 |
[07:47] | – Grab it. – Oh, but it’s all footy. | -抓着 -你脚碰过的诶 |
[07:49] | – Grab it! If it drops in the water, it’s over! – Fine. | -抓着啊 掉水里就全完了 -好吧 |
[07:52] | Okay, the autocorrect suggestions for “Tired” | 自动纠错给出的”累”可能代表这些词 |
[07:52] | 累 哟 绑 你 哭 伙计 三 脚趾 潮 起来 走 顶点 分层 吹 | |
[07:55] | and “Yo” Are up there. | 而”哟”的备选在这边 |
[07:56] | Now we match ’em up and see what makes sense. | 我们来组合一下 看能不能弄出个意思 |
[07:58] | Maybe he meant, “I cried, y’all.” | 也许他是说 “我哭了 伙计们” |
[08:00] | Why is he now Southern?! | 他改南方口音了么 |
[08:02] | Could it be… | 有可能是 |
[08:03] | “I tried blow”? | “我试口活儿了” |
[08:05] | We were gonna do that together. Just once. | 我们本打算来一次的 就一次 |
[08:07] | Oh, my God! Teddy was right! | 天了噜 泰迪说得对 |
[08:09] | I knew it! Wait– about what? | 我就知道 等等 我说啥了 |
[08:11] | About the picture, the rope. | 那张照片 绳子 |
[08:13] | “Tired yo” is… “Tied up”! | “累哟”是”绑起来了” |
[08:16] | Dad’s tied up somewhere! | 老爸被绑在哪儿了 |
[08:19] | He’s in a meeting! | 他去开会了 |
[08:20] | And he’s going to be there for a while. | 要开好一会儿 |
[08:23] | I hope this is working. | 但愿管用 |
[08:24] | I tried to write, “Felix has us under the pier.” | 我想写”费力克斯把我们绑在码头下了” |
[08:26] | I’m not sure if I got it all, | 不知道写全没 |
[08:28] | but it should be close. Hit “Send.” | 但应该差不了多少 按发送 |
[08:29] | Are you sure, Bob? | 你确定么 鲍勃 |
[08:30] | Are you going to yell at me again? | 你又要朝我嚷嚷了么 |
[08:31] | – Just hit “Send.” – Okay. | -按发送就好 -好吧 |
[08:32] | Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[08:36] | Well, who gets to yell at whom now? | 现在该谁吼谁了 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God. Did you hit “Send”? | 我滴神啊 你按发送了么 |
[08:40] | Well, I hit something. | 反正是按了什么键 |
[08:41] | Let’s talk about something else. | 聊点别的吧 |
[08:42] | I spy with my little eye | 我用我的小眼睛侦查到 |
[08:44] | one large cloud shaped like a camel. | 一片形似骆驼的云 |
[08:47] | – Right there. – Where? | -就在那儿 -哪儿 |
[08:48] | – That one. – That one, yes. | -那片 -那片 没错 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God, who’s got my Bobby tied up? | 天了噜 谁把我的鲍鲍绑起来了 |
[08:54] | Let’s think. Who are Dad’s enemies? | 我们来想想 老爸的敌人是谁 |
[08:56] | Time, gravity, toothpaste… | 时间 体重 牙膏 |
[08:58] | Jimmy Pesto. | 吉米·派丝多 |
[09:00] | Jimmy’s got an alibi, which is, he is dumb. | 应该不是吉米 他蠢得干不出这种事 |
[09:05] | It’s from Dad! It says, | 老爸发来的 他说 |
[09:06] | “Fix got under seven seven,” | “修七七” |
[09:09] | then a shrimp emoji, | 还有一个虾的表情 |
[09:11] | and the word “Pierre.” | 还有”皮埃尔” |
[09:12] | Oh, God! Someone named Pierre’s got him tied up, | 天哪 有个叫皮埃尔的人把他绑起来了 |
[09:14] | and he’s force-feeding him shrimp. | 还强迫他吃虾 |
[09:17] | – Okay, everyone, stand back! – Help! Help! | -各位 退后 -救命 救命 |
[09:20] | You have to pull yourself together! | 你得振作起来 |
[09:23] | You have two children and a Louise to take care of! | 你还有两个孩子和露易丝要照顾呢 |
[09:25] | Okay, okay. Stop slapping me. | 好了好了 别扇我了 |
[09:27] | Oh, no, wait– one more. | 不 等等 再来一下 |
[09:29] | Wait a second. | 等会儿 |
[09:30] | Guys, there’s a restaurant | 伙计们 几条街外 |
[09:31] | a few blocks away, called Pierre’s, | 有一家皮埃尔餐厅 |
[09:32] | and they serve shrimp and breadsticks. | 他们的菜单里有虾和面包条 |
[09:35] | – Breadsticks! – They’re all right. They’re not great. | -面包条 -能凑合吃 但不算美味 |
[09:37] | Quick, Mom. | 快点 老妈 |
[09:37] | Let’s close the restaurant forever and go find Dad! | 我们关了餐厅去找老爸吧 |
[09:40] | Hang on, Dad. Here we come. | 再等会儿老爸 我们来了 |
[09:41] | And hang on, shrimp. Here comes Gene. | 再等会儿 虾子 吉恩来了 |
[09:44] | Well, look at the bright side. | 乐观点 |
[09:46] | With the water this high, | 水涨到这么高 |
[09:47] | we can finally go to the bathroom | 我们终于可以尽情尿尿 |
[09:48] | without being embarrassed. | 而不感到丢脸了 |
[09:50] | – Oh, that’s warm. – Yeah. | -啊 热热的 -没错 |
[09:51] | – You doing that? – I’m doing it. | -你尿了没 -正在尿 |
[09:56] | Okay, so, I’ll do the talking. | 好了 我来跟他们谈判 |
[09:58] | No, I’ll do the talking, you do the roughing up. | 不 我动口 你动手 |
[10:00] | And I’ll eat the shrimp. | 我吃虾子 |
[10:01] | And I’ll watch Gene eat the shrimp. | 我看着吉恩吃虾 |
[10:02] | And I’ll look around for clues. | 我四处找线索 |
[10:04] | But if any of those clues are shrimp, | 但线索如果是虾的话 |
[10:05] | bag ’em and give ’em to me. | 记得打包带给我 |
[10:07] | Hello. Welcome to Pierre’s. | 欢迎光临皮埃尔餐厅 |
[10:08] | Table for– what do we have, five? | 一共…五位吗 |
[10:10] | We’re not here to eat. | 我们不是来吃饭的 |
[10:12] | We’re looking for this guy. | 我们来找这个人 |
[10:13] | His name’s Bob, and you kidnapped him! | 他叫鲍勃 被你们绑架了 |
[10:15] | Let me at him! Give me back my son! | 放着我来 快把我兄弟放了 |
[10:17] | I don’t have your… What are you…? Please! | 我没 你干 等一下 |
[10:19] | All right, let me look at the toilet picture again. | 我再看看那张马桶照 |
[10:21] | You got a lot of nerve, buddy. | 你胆子可真大 老兄 |
[10:24] | Can’t breathe. | 不能呼吸了 |
[10:25] | Seeing… spots. | 都看见点点了 |
[10:29] | Don’t want to… die. | 俺不想死 |
[10:31] | Wow, that guy really fainted. | 天 那人真昏过去了 |
[10:32] | – And barfed. – I feel bad. | -还吐了 -我很内疚 |
[10:34] | He got really upset there. | 他好像真的很不好受 |
[10:35] | All we’re trying to do is just talk to him. | 我们只想找他谈谈而已 |
[10:37] | But he still gave me shrimp. | 不过他还是给了我虾 |
[10:38] | And he said come back anytime. | 他还说欢迎再来 |
[10:40] | What a class act. | 人真不错 |
[10:41] | well, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[10:45] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么样 怎么样 |
[10:46] | I think I know where Bob is. | 我应该知道鲍勃在哪儿了 |
[10:48] | – Where?! – He took the chug boat out to Alcohol Island. | -哪儿 -他醉倒在酒乡了 |
[10:51] | These are drunk texts. | 这是喝多了乱发的 |
[10:52] | I know ’em when I see ’em. | 这一看就知道 |
[10:54] | Look, here are 87 texts I sent | 看 这是我昨晚给前妻 |
[10:56] | to my ex-wife last night. | 发的87条短信 |
[10:57] | What do you think I meant by: | 你说我写的 |
[10:58] | “I’m sorry I’m not sorry”? | “我错了我没错”是啥意思 |
[11:01] | Well, Bosco was no help. | 博斯科是帮不上什么忙了 |
[11:02] | We got to face facts. | 我们得面对现实 |
[11:04] | No one cares about Dad except us. | 除了我们没人关心老爸 |
[11:06] | And, really, it’s just Mom. | 其实只有老妈关心 |
[11:07] | – And me. – And Tina. Time to split up and search. | -还有我 -还有蒂娜 分头找吧 |
[11:09] | If we want to find him, | 如果想找到他 |
[11:10] | we’re gonna have to track him down ourselves. | 就只有靠自己了 |
[11:12] | Does anyone have anything of his we can smell? | 谁有他的东西能让我们闻闻 |
[11:15] | I have his jeans. | 我有他的基因[与”牛仔裤”发音相似] |
[11:16] | We all have his genes. | 我们都有他的基因 |
[11:17] | No, I have his jeans. | 不 我说的是牛仔裤 |
[11:18] | I cut them into shorts. | 被我裁成内内了 |
[11:20] | Oh, come on, like you’re not all wearing a pair | 干嘛 好像你们没在裤子下面 |
[11:22] | of Dad’s cutoff jeans under your clothes! | 穿老爸牛仔裤裁成的短裤一样 |
[11:27] | I didn’t think he’d go through with it. | 我没想到他是来真的 |
[11:29] | Where’s your family, Bob? | 你家人呢 |
[11:30] | – Why aren’t they looking for us? – I don’t know. | -他们为啥不找我们 -我不知道 |
[11:32] | Maybe they didn’t get our texts. | 可能没收到短信 |
[11:33] | Well, things are bad, Bob. | 情况不妙啊 鲍勃 |
[11:35] | Things are very bad. | 很不妙 |
[11:38] | * I never thought this is how I would go * | *未曾想过生命将至尽头* |
[11:41] | * Here under the pier tied to Mr. Fischoe * | *与费舍先生绑在这码头* |
[11:45] | * Der, but looks like Linda will be a widow * | *留下琳达一人默默承受* |
[11:49] | * Oh, bad things are bad* | *要多糟糕 有多糟糕* |
[11:53] | * I fear that my Bob’s in a terrible place * | *唯恐爱夫身陷险境* |
[11:57] | * Maybe you’ll find him inside Of this vase * | *也许他藏在这花瓶* |
[12:02] | * Maybe a lion is eating his face * | *或已被猛狮吃得干净* |
[12:06] | * Oh, bad things are bad * | *要多糟糕 有多糟糕* |
[12:10] | * Maybe your Dad was tied up by a sailor * | *你父亲可能被水手绑架* |
[12:13] | * I’ll help you look After I pump this inhaler * | *待我呼吸一下助你去寻他* |
[12:18] | *Check out my pants, they are perfectly tailored* | *看这裤子衬得我身貌俱佳* |
[12:21] | – Oh, yeah. Nice. – Thanks. | -真的 好棒 -谢了 |
[12:23] | *Oh, bad things are bad* | *要多糟糕 有多糟糕* |
[12:27] | * Oh, I wish that Bob would come back * | *殷殷切盼鲍勃归来* |
[12:30] | * I could really use a big snack * | *归来填补我肚皮的空白* |
[12:34] | * Okay, it’s not a burger but I’ll just pretend it is * | *没有汉堡 只好用它果腹* |
[12:37] | *And maybe cry… * | *泪已流成一片海* |
[12:42] | * I did what I had to, I have no regrets * | *尽己之任 无怨无悔* |
[12:46] | * I murdered my brother for power and sex * | *为权为性 弑兄无畏* |
[12:51] | * What’s this weird feeling inside of my chest? * | *唯有内疚 仍难消退* |
[12:55] | * Why do you keep not looking at my breasts? * | *我胸在此 给你安慰* |
[12:59] | * Oh, bad things are bad * | *要多糟糕 有多糟糕* |
[13:02] | * Farewell, cruel world, looks like I’ll die alone * | *别了世界 我将孤独死去* |
[13:06] | * If only you’d purchased a better cell phone* | *本能解决 如果你买个好的手机* |
[13:11] | * And now I’ll never know who wins Game of Thrones * | *再看不到《权力的游戏》结局* |
[13:18] | * Things are bad! * | *这情况太糟糕* |
[13:29] | At first it was kind of funny that Dad was missing, | 刚开始老爸不见了还挺好玩的 |
[13:31] | but now I don’t like it. | 现在不好玩了 |
[13:33] | We could end up with just Mom. | 我们可能最后只剩老妈了 |
[13:35] | No offense, Mom. | 没恶意 妈 |
[13:36] | No, no, we need your dad. | 没事 我们是需要他 |
[13:37] | You kids are a two-adult, two-bottle-of-wine-a-night job. | 要管你们几个可得我和你们老爸合力才行 |
[13:40] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底死哪去了 |
[13:42] | He didn’t just disappear. | 不可能就这么凭空消失啊 |
[13:43] | Oh, hey, look. There’s Felix. | 看 费力克斯 |
[13:45] | We got to warn him his brother’s in danger! Felix! Felix! | 得告诉他他哥哥有麻烦了 费力克斯 |
[13:48] | Linda! What are you doing here? | 琳达 你来这儿干嘛 |
[13:49] | We got these weird texts from Bob. | 我们收到鲍勃一条奇怪的短信 |
[13:51] | We think he’s with your brother. You see? | 他应该和你哥哥在一起 看 |
[13:53] | – My-my daughter says that’s probably his butt. – Definitely. | -我女儿说这可能是他的屁股 -绝对是 |
[13:56] | – Definitely his butt. – Look, okay?! | -绝对是他的 -看了 行了吧 |
[13:58] | – What? – I mean, look, | -怎么了 -我是说 听着 |
[14:00] | I’m trying to be super friendly here, Linda, but… | 我已经尽量友善了 琳达 但是 |
[14:01] | I don’t know where he is, okay? | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[14:05] | Linda, Linda, Linda. | 琳达 琳达 |
[14:06] | Bob and my brother are probably just, | 鲍勃和我哥可能 |
[14:08] | right at this moment, terrified… | 现在正吓得不行 |
[14:10] | – What? – Gasping for… | -啥 -拼命… |
[14:11] | – What? – Gasping for what? | -啥 -拼命干啥 |
[14:13] | Cheese? | 吃奶酪 |
[14:14] | You are sweating a lot, Felix. | 你这汗流得可真多啊 费力克斯 |
[14:16] | – You are moist. – You don’t know how moist I usually am. | -你整个人都湿了 -我平时就这样 |
[14:19] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:23] | Well, Felix seems fine. | 感觉他还好 |
[14:26] | Calvin! What have I done? | 凯尔文 我都做了什么 |
[14:29] | I recognize that sound. | 我记得这声音 |
[14:33] | From the phone call. He’s here! | 鲍勃电话里就这个声音 他在这 |
[14:35] | Bob’s right here somewhere. | 鲍勃就在这里 |
[14:36] | Hey, where’d Felix go? | 费力克斯人呢 |
[14:37] | Why is Felix going down under the pier? | 费力克斯去码头下面干嘛 |
[14:40] | I need him to pay for this hot dog. | 我还想让他付下热狗的钱呢 |
[14:42] | Do you have any money? | 你有钱不 |
[14:43] | How about you? Little one. | 你呢 矮个的这位 |
[14:44] | How ’bout you, glasses? No? | 你呢 四眼妹 没有吗 |
[14:46] | The pier? | 码头 |
[14:48] | Pierre is pier. | “皮埃尔”原来是”码头” |
[14:49] | Bob’s under the pier! Oh, my God! | 鲍勃在码头下面 老天 |
[14:58] | we need three pedal boats– and hurry! | 要三艘船 快 |
[14:59] | Well, if you want a fast boat, | 如果想要快船 |
[15:01] | you really want the turtle. | 这个海龟是最快的 |
[15:02] | I know it’s counterintuitive… | 虽然有违常识 |
[15:04] | – Just get in! – Now, you need to wear a life vest… | -进去 -请穿上救生衣 |
[15:07] | Move it, chump! | 闪开 |
[15:08] | Enjoy your time on the water. It’s beautiful. | 玩得开心 风景很美 |
[15:10] | Dad, if you’re dying, don’t! | 老爸 先别死 |
[15:12] | It’s not your time, Dad! | 你的死期还未到 老爸 |
[15:14] | I want to put you in a nursing home next year! | 明年我还想送你去疗养院呢 |
[15:17] | You’ve got to teach me to shave! | 你还要教我怎么刮毛 |
[15:19] | Everywhere! | 所有地方的毛 |
[15:27] | someone’s coming! Over here! | 有人来了 这里 |
[15:28] | Over here… | 看这里 |
[15:31] | It’s Felix! | 是费力克斯 |
[15:31] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:32] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不要 不 不 |
[15:34] | No. I knew he didn’t have the ball… | 我就知道他没这个胆 |
[15:37] | What do you want now, Felix? | 费力克斯 你又想怎么样 |
[15:39] | I’m here to save you! | 我是来救你们的 |
[15:40] | Hurry up then! Untie us! | 那快点 解开绳子 |
[15:42] | Right, so, just going to, uh… | 好的 那我就… |
[15:46] | shoot into the water to undo the ropes. | 朝水里开枪射开绳子 |
[15:48] | No! No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[15:49] | That’s a bad plan, Felix! Bad plan! | 这方法不好 费力克斯 不好 |
[15:51] | He’s too chicken to jump in. | 他太孬了 不敢跳 |
[15:55] | Oh, my God, could you stop taunting your brother? | 我擦 能不能不搞你弟了 |
[15:58] | Yeah, and I’m not chicken! | 我才不孬 |
[15:59] | I’m… It’s just the water’s, uh, choppy. | 这水流太急了 |
[16:01] | Bobby! | 鲍鲍 |
[16:02] | – Linda! – Dad! | -琳达 -老爸 |
[16:04] | Everyone quiet! | 都给我安静 |
[16:04] | I’m preparing to jump in and save them– | 我正准备跳进去救他们呢 |
[16:06] | just, uh, need to mentally get ready here. | 只是需要点时间做心里准备 |
[16:10] | Oh, come on! | 我去 |
[16:11] | Someone, please hurry! | 拜托 动作快点 |
[16:13] | Felix, what the hell is going on? | 费力克斯 这干嘛呢 |
[16:15] | I was gonna kill my brother so I could sell the wharf | 我本打算弄死我哥哥 好卖了码头 |
[16:17] | and get you your nightclub, but I-I can’t do it. | 给你买夜店 但我做不到 |
[16:19] | – What?! – I’m going in. | -什么 -我要跳了 |
[16:22] | Felix. | 费力克斯 |
[16:23] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[16:24] | – What? – Fanny, what are you doing? | -啥 -梵妮 你这是做什么 |
[16:27] | I won’t let you ruin my dream. | 我不会让你们毁掉我的梦的 |
[16:29] | This is my time! | 此刻是属于我的 |
[16:30] | All of my life, | 我活了这么久 |
[16:31] | people have been telling me what I can’t do. | 一直被人说这不能做那不能做 |
[16:33] | “Fanny, you can’t show your butt.” | 梵妮 你不能露屁股 |
[16:34] | “Fanny, you can’t shoot people.” | 梵妮 你不能开枪杀人 |
[16:36] | – Today I’m gonna do both! – Oh, God. | -今天我两样都要做 -天 |
[16:40] | Shut up! I can’t think. | 闭嘴 我不能思考了 |
[16:41] | What else is new? | 你还有啥要控诉的 |
[16:42] | Okay, Linda, you and the kids get off your boats, | 琳达 我要你和这些娃们 |
[16:45] | get in the water and then drown. | 跳进水里 把自己淹死 |
[16:47] | Can’t we just do the first part | 能不能只做第一步 |
[16:48] | and splash around and have fun? | 然后泼水玩 |
[16:50] | Oh, come on, Fanny, I’m your gal pal. | 别这样 梵妮 我可是你的闺蜜啊 |
[16:52] | Shopping? Right? | 我们还一起购物呢 记得吗 |
[16:54] | No! Out! | 不行 给我跳 |
[16:57] | Kids, grab onto me. | 孩子们 抓住我 |
[16:58] | Use me to float. | 别沉下去了 |
[17:00] | – Fanny, don’t do this. – Shut up, Felix! | -梵妮 别这样 -闭嘴 费力克斯 |
[17:02] | Just sit there and inherit his money. | 你就给我坐那儿 等着继承遗产就行了 |
[17:04] | Okay, everyone start drowning… | 好了 听好我的指令 |
[17:08] | now! | 开始往下沉 |
[17:12] | Glug, glug! | 咕噜咕噜 |
[17:13] | You guys are so bad at drowning. | 你们溺水技术太差了 |
[17:15] | I guess I’m gonna have to shoot you! | 看来只有我亲自动手了 |
[17:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry I got us into this. | 对不起 是我连累了你们 |
[17:20] | Kids, I love you. | 孩子们 我爱你们 |
[17:21] | And, Linda, I love you, too. | 琳达 我也爱你 |
[17:22] | Almost as much as the kids, | 只比爱孩子少一点 |
[17:23] | – but not… – Oh, Bobby… I love you, too. | -但没 -鲍鲍 我也爱你 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry I was mad at you about the stupid condos. | 我不该为那个破公寓生你的气 |
[17:29] | I love you, Mom! And you, Dad! | 我爱你 老妈 还有你 老爸 |
[17:32] | I love you all. But that’s just between us. | 我爱你们大家 但不准你们告诉外人 |
[17:34] | I love everyone! I love you, Mom. | 我爱所有人 我爱你 老妈 |
[17:36] | Oh, I love you too, honey. | 我也爱你们 亲爱的 |
[17:38] | – What-what are they all doing? – I have no idea. | -他们这是在干嘛 -完全看不懂 |
[17:40] | – I love you guys! – I love you, Dad! | -我爱你们 -我爱你 老爸 |
[17:42] | – Oh, God, they’re starting again. – I love you, Mom. | -天 还有第二轮 -我爱你 老妈 |
[17:43] | Okay, listen up! I’m gonna shoot you first. | 听着 我要先杀你 |
[17:46] | – One… – Bobby, no! | -一 -鲍鲍 不要啊 |
[17:47] | two… | 二 |
[17:49] | – Fanny, wait! – What?! | -梵妮 等下 -咋了 |
[17:51] | Before I die, could you… | 在我死之前 能不能 |
[17:53] | I would really like to hear one of your songs. | 听你唱一首歌 |
[17:55] | Really? | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[17:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[17:57] | So sweet. Which one? | 太贴心了 你要听哪一首 |
[17:58] | Uh, the one about the dancing? | 关于跳舞的那首 |
[18:00] | And it’s really loud? | 很吵的那首 |
[18:01] | – “Dancing So Loud”? – Yes! | -你说《大声跳舞》吗 -就是它 |
[18:03] | Well, that one’s not really finished yet. | 那首我还没写完 |
[18:05] | I’ll sing “Mr. Dance Floor.” It’s hot. | 我唱《舞池在召唤》吧 很赞的 |
[18:06] | Oh, good, good. | 好的 好的 |
[18:08] | *Who’s that knocking on my door?* | *是谁在敲我的门* |
[18:10] | *Ooh, it’s Mister Dance Floor.* | *是舞池在召唤我* |
[18:12] | – Linda, the piling. – What? | -琳达 柱子 -什么 |
[18:13] | The piling near Fanny, Lin. | 梵妮旁边的那根柱子 琳 |
[18:15] | Ram that boat shaped like a turtle into it. | 开那条乌龟船去撞它 |
[18:17] | Oh. Got it. | 好的 |
[18:19] | Got it. | 来了 |
[18:20] | *Everyone is looking fancy* | *人人都耀眼夺目* |
[18:22] | *Things are about to get dancy.* | *个个都起来跳舞* |
[18:24] | Show’s over, Fanny! | 表演结束了 梵妮 |
[18:32] | Quick! Someone untie us! | 快 谁来给我们松绑 |
[18:33] | I’m coming for you, Bobby! | 我来了 鲍鲍 |
[18:35] | I’m not that great at knots, but I’ll try. | 松绑我不太在行 但我会尽力的 |
[18:42] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:43] | Yay, Mom. | 好耶 老妈 |
[18:49] | Oh, God, swim away! Swim away! | 天 快游 快游啊 |
[18:52] | Everyone dive! Dive! | 大家都潜到水里去 |
[18:59] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[19:00] | Thank God, you beautiful four-eyed son of a bitch. | 感谢上帝 你这迷人的四眼小婊子 |
[19:04] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[19:04] | There’s my girls. Where’s Gene? | 我的宝贝 吉恩呢 |
[19:06] | I’m over here. Just doin’ my own thing. | 我在这儿 刚有点私事要处理 |
[19:08] | – I’m fine, I’m fine. – Who cares? | -我没事 我没事 -谁管你 |
[19:11] | Where’s my Bobby? | 我的鲍鲍呢 |
[19:13] | You saved us, Linda. Thank God we live in a time | 你救了我们 琳达 幸好我们生活在 |
[19:16] | where women can learn to swim. | 妇女都能学游泳的时代 |
[19:18] | A burial at sea– it’s what the carousel would’ve wanted. | 葬身大海 这是旋转木马最好的结局 |
[19:20] | We talked about it a lot toward the end. | 我们曾多次讨论这个问题 |
[19:23] | My little Fanny-apple! | 我的梵妮小甜心 |
[19:24] | My hair’s wet! | 人家头发都湿了啦 |
[19:26] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪儿 |
[19:26] | They’re swim-running away! | 他们要跑路啦 |
[19:28] | They’re escaping to Mexico! | 他们要逃到墨西哥去了 |
[19:30] | Or whatever’s across the water. What’s over there? | 海那边是什么 是墨西哥对吗 |
[19:37] | So I guess they’ll arrest Felix, too. | 他们应该也会逮捕费力克斯吧 |
[19:39] | No. I told them Fanny was responsible for everything. | 不会 我跟他们说都是梵妮一手策划的 |
[19:42] | – What?! – Look at him, Bob. | -啥 -看看他 鲍勃 |
[19:44] | We can’t send him to jail. | 我们怎么能把他送进监狱 |
[19:45] | He’d hate it there. | 他不会喜欢的 |
[19:47] | – He tried to kill us. – Not really. | -他想杀了我们 -不算拉 |
[19:49] | We were just, uh, wrestling. | 我们只是在 做游戏 |
[19:51] | – Like brothers. – Wrestling? | -兄弟俩嘛 -游戏 |
[19:52] | Tussling? Bonding. I don’t know. | 较劲 沟通感情 我也说不清 |
[19:54] | – Oh, my God. – Besides, he came back for us. | -我去 -再说了 他不是回来了嘛 |
[19:56] | I told you he’d never go through with it. | 我就跟你说他不可能撑到最后的 |
[19:58] | – I’m gonna tell them. – Hey, how ’bout $4,000? | -我要去告诉警察 -四千元如何 |
[20:00] | – Would that make you feel better? – What?! | -这样会不会让你好受点 -什么 |
[20:02] | You can’t put a price on my family. | 我的家人哪是你能用钱买的 |
[20:04] | – Seven? – Three. – Two. | -七千 -三 -二 |
[20:06] | – One. – Blastoff! | -一 -发射 |
[20:07] | – Guys, will you give me a minute here? – Great! | -孩子们 让我们说会话 -太好了 |
[20:08] | – We’ll just forget the whole thing. – I didn’t say… | -我们就当什么也没发生吧 -我没说 |
[20:10] | What a crazy day! | 真是好刺激的一天啊 |
[20:12] | God, I had cereal in the morning, | 天 我早上还和往常一样吃了麦片 |
[20:14] | and by nighttime I’m getting murdered. | 到晚上我就差点丢了小命 |
[20:15] | Lin, I’m trying to work out some money thing here | 琳 我这刚在和费舍奥德先生 |
[20:17] | with Mr. Fischoeder, so… | 谈价钱呢 你 |
[20:19] | You need a warm shower and a hot meal, mister. | 你现在需要的是洗个澡吃顿饱餐 先生 |
[20:22] | Felix, I get one free punch. | 费力克斯 你要吃我一拳 |
[20:24] | Come here. You know the rules. | 来吧 游戏规则你懂的 |
[20:26] | Bob, I’m glad we found you. | 鲍勃 幸好我们找到了你 |
[20:28] | I’m glad, too, Lin. | 我也很庆幸 琳 |
[20:30] | The Belchers are a land family. | 贝尔彻人还是适合在陆地上生活 |
[20:31] | We should be together in a restaurant, | 我们应该一起呆在店里 |
[20:33] | not under some dumb wharf. | 不是什么破码头下面 |
[20:34] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[20:35] | It’s not dumb. | 它不破啊 |
[20:36] | That’s the wharf we saved; that Dad saved. | 我们和老爸救的就是这个码头啊 |
[20:39] | And look how it thanks us. | 看看它是怎么谢我们的 |
[20:40] | Well, it sort of saved us. | 某种程度上 是它救了我们 |
[20:42] | We get it, Dad– you love the wharf. | 老爸 我们知道你很爱码头 |
[20:44] | I don’t even want to look at it. | 我都看不下去了 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna have a bottle of wine | 我要回去躺床上喝一杯 |
[20:47] | and eat some croutons in bed. | 配油炸面包丁 |
[20:49] | Yay, crouton party in Mom and Dad’s bed. | 好耶 去爸妈床上开油炸面包派对咯 |
[20:51] | – No. – Yes! | -不 -好 |
[20:53] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |