Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Tina, good. Louise, 蒂娜 好样的 露易丝
[00:21] Gene, get the back a little. 吉恩 再把里面多刷刷
[00:22] Back, back, up, down, 里面 里面 上面 下面
[00:23] side, side, go, go! 旁边 旁边 快刷 快刷
[00:24] And… time. Brushes down! 好 时间到了 放下牙刷
[00:27] Yuck! What was that stuff?! 矮油 这啥玩意儿啊
[00:29] Toothpaste. 牙膏
[00:30] So that’s toothpaste! 那就是牙膏啊
[00:31] All right, now hurry up and floss like 好了 现在去用牙线 并且要假装
[00:33] you’ve been flossing every day for the past six months. Go. 过去半年里你们每天都有用 快去
[00:35] We don’t have any floss. 我们没有牙线
[00:36] We all agreed not to get food between our teeth. 我们都认为只要不把菜吃进牙缝里就好了
[00:38] Maybe Dr. Yap won’t notice. 也许牙普医生不会发现的
[00:40] Oh, he’ll notice. 他会的
[00:41] Dr. Yap notices everything. 他能洞察一切
[00:42] He’s like an eagle soaring through your mouth. 他就是盘旋在你嘴里一只虎视眈眈的雄鹰
[00:45] You know, I think I’m gonna sit this one out today. 那啥 我今天还是呆在家好了
[00:47] Not so fast, Miss Missy. 别想溜 这位小姐
[00:49] Those teeth are gonna get cleaned twice a year 只要牙普医生还在收我们的保险费
[00:51] until Dr. Yap stops taking our insurance. 你们就得每年做两次洁牙
[00:53] Why do we even have to get our teeth cleaned? 为啥一定要洁牙呢
[00:55] What kind of a racket is that? 这到底谁发明的
[00:56] Louise, we know you hate going to the dentist, 露易丝 我们知道你不喜欢看牙医
[00:58] but come on, can we have this go smoothly just one time? 但我们就不能妥妥的去一次吗
[01:01] Sure, sure. Let me go get my coat. 好吧好吧 我去拿外套
[01:04] She’s gonna lock herself in her room! 她要把自己锁在房间里
[01:05] Don’t make me tackle you! 别逼我扑倒你
[01:07] – Got her foot. – Damn it! -抓到脚啦 -尼玛
[01:09] Spotless, as always, Tina. 完美无瑕 保持得很好 蒂娜
[01:11] You know, we don’t always have to make this about business. 其实 我们其实不用这么一本正经的
[01:13] I’m more than just a mouthful of perfect teeth. 我可不只有一副好牙
[01:16] And off you go. 你可以走了
[01:18] All right, all set. 好了 都弄好了
[01:19] I feel violated. Maybe a toy would help? 我感觉被侵犯了 来个玩具缓解下吧
[01:22] Okay. You like that toy basket? 好吧 你想要那玩具篮子是吧
[01:24] Toy basket is what it’s all about! 说的就是它
[01:26] Come on, cup n’ ball, or pirate tattoo! 来吧 来个杯球套组 或者海盗纹身
[01:29] Ah, the old get-all-the-BBs 原来是小球进洞啊
[01:31] into-all-the-holes game. A classic. 虽然古老但是是经典游戏哦
[01:32] I’ll master this when I should be brushing my teeth. 我决定以后刷牙时间就换成玩这个了
[01:34] Gene, that’s not really the idea. 吉恩 给你玩具不是让你这么用的
[01:36] Got the toy, gonna go. 玩具到手 立马就走
[01:38] Well, well, well. They haven’t ripped up 好吧 好吧 好吧 他们还没有
[01:40] your dental license yet, huh, Dr. Yap? 撕毁你的牙医执照啊 牙普医生
[01:42] What’s it made out of? Is it hard to rip? 那是什么做的 就这么难撕么
[01:44] Ah, hello, Louise. 你好 露易丝
[01:46] Still afraid of the dentist? 还害怕牙医呢
[01:47] Afraid?! I’m not afraid! 害怕 我才不怕
[01:49] You’re afraid! You reek of fear! 你才害怕 你个孬种
[01:52] Whatever you say. Scaredy-cat! 随你怎么说吧 胆小鬼
[01:53] Look, how about I just sit in that chair 这样如何 我就在椅子上坐一会
[01:55] for the allotted time, flip through a nature mag, 翻翻杂志 打发时间
[01:57] and you can still get your easy money? 你也可以轻松挣到钱
[01:58] – Nope. – Fine. -不如何 -好吧
[02:00] But you’re in and out in two minutes, or I start biting. 给你两分钟 不然我就咬人了
[02:03] No loitering! Scrape a gum, 别磨蹭 要是乱刮乱蹭
[02:04] I slap your face, got it? 我会扇你的 懂吗
[02:05] I know the rules, Louise. You’re the boss. 我知道规矩的 露易丝 你最大
[02:07] – Just in case you forgot. – All right. -怕你忘了 -好吧
[02:10] We need you to open your mouth. 我需要你张嘴
[02:13] Okay, now just, uh… You’re doing great. 你得… 你做得很好
[02:15] Just, the opposite of what I’ve asked you to do. 完全没按照我说的来做
[02:16] – Just open it. – Are we done? -现在张嘴就行 -结束了吗
[02:18] – Almost. Just… – Aah. There you go. -快了 只要 -来吧
[02:21] Aah. Great, great. 好的 好的
[02:22] Perfect, tiny opening I can see through. 张得有够”大” 我简直看得一清二楚
[02:27] That was fair. That was fair. 打得好 打得好
[02:28] That was my bad. I didn’t… 我的错 我没有
[02:29] You need to talk to me! 你要先告诉我
[02:30] You’re right. I know. It was my fault. I just… 说得对 我知道 我的错 我就是
[02:32] – You got real quiet! – No, I know. -你都不出声 -嗯 我知道
[02:34] – Bob, we have a situation. – Did Louise hit you? -鲍勃 有点问题 -露易丝打你了吗
[02:36] Yes, but that’s not the problem. 是的 但那还不是个事儿
[02:37] She’s got a cavity. 她有蛀牙了
[02:39] So, oh, Louise got her first cavity. 所以 露易丝长第一颗蛀牙了
[02:41] Yeah, and it’s a doozy. Oh, it’s so bad. 是啊 而且很明显 真是糟糕
[02:44] Look, I have a cancellation. 是这样 我有个病人取消预约了
[02:45] I can do the filling right now. Boom, bam. 我现在就能给她补牙 两下就能搞定
[02:48] Yeah, maybe a surprise attack is best. 也是 来个突然袭击也好
[02:50] This isn’t gonna be easy. 这肯定不容易
[02:52] I don’t want to go back in there. 我不想回去了
[02:53] I really don’t want to go back in there, Bob. 我真不想回去了 鲍勃
[02:55] Listen. 听着
[02:56] You can do this. Yup. Yup. 你可以的
[02:58] – All right? – Okay. -好吗 -好吧
[02:58] – So, I’ll see you later? – Yup. Yup. -那过会见了 -好 好
[03:00] All right. 好吧
[03:02] I need to stretch out a little bit. Yup. 我要先拉拉筋
[03:05] You know, I’m just gonna do a little… 听着 我要
[03:07] …trivial touchup on that second molar. 在你的第二个臼齿上做点小修补
[03:08] What the hell’s all that for? 为啥
[03:11] You have a… 你有颗
[03:13] cavity. 蛀牙
[03:13] A cavity?! 蛀牙
[03:14] No, no, I’m not getting a filling! 不 不 我不要补牙
[03:16] Hey, fill this! Hey! Hey! 补这个吧
[03:19] You back off! 退开
[03:22] I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Sorry! 对不起 对不起 对不起
[03:23] It’s fun in there. It’s fun. 里面真有意思 真有意思
[03:25] Here’s what’s gonna happen, okay? 听着 接下来将是这样
[03:27] I’m going out this window, 我要从这扇窗户逃出去
[03:28] and that’s the last you’ll ever see of these teeth. 这将是你最后一次见到我的牙
[03:30] Your parents will bring you back, Louise. 你父母会把你抓回来的 露易丝
[03:32] You have a cavity. 你长蛀牙了
[03:33] Let ’em. I’ll keep running! 随他们去吧 我会一直跑的
[03:34] Ho-ho, they’ll never find me. 吼吼 他们找不到我的
[03:36] You’re gonna wait ten… Hey! 你等十分钟
[03:37] You’re gonna wait ten minutes 你要等十分钟
[03:38] till you tell my dad I’m gone. 再告诉我爸我走了
[03:39] – This is sil… I… – What did I just say?! -这太 -我刚说什么了
[03:41] Okay! All right! Ten minutes. I’m sorry. 好吧 好吧 十分钟 我错了
[03:43] Adios, Yap! 拜拜了 牙普
[03:46] – She’s gone! She ran away! – What?! -她不见了 她跑了 -什么
[03:48] She told me to wait ten minutes before I told you. 她让我等十分钟再告诉你
[03:50] But I’m a grown man, 但是我个大人了
[03:50] and she’s a little girl, so I waited eight! 而她是小毛孩 所以我只等了八分钟
[03:52] You waited eight minutes to tell me my daughter ran away?! 你等了八分钟才告诉我我女儿跑了
[03:55] Don’t tell Louise I didn’t wait the full ten. 别告诉露易丝我没等满十分钟
[03:57] Maybe she ran away into the car. 也许她跑到车里了
[03:59] – Oh, no, she’s gone. – Oh, my God. -不 她跑了 -我的天啊
[04:01] Louise! 露易丝
[04:02] Dad, you’re scaring everyone. 爸 你吓到别人了
[04:03] Oh, sorry. Yeah. 不好意思
[04:04] Louise! 露易丝
[04:09] Oh, I can’t believe my baby ran away! 真不敢想我的宝贝居然跑了
[04:11] We haven’t found her yet, but we’re going to. 现在还没找到她 但是一定找得到的
[04:13] I don’t know. She is pretty small when she crouches down. 这不好说 她一蹲下来就能变得很小只
[04:16] She could be anywhere by now, 她现在可能在任何地方
[04:17] and in need of semi-urgent dental care! 还急需牙医治疗
[04:19] She could have fallen into a crevasse! 她可能掉到冰河裂缝里了
[04:20] Do we have those, Bobby? 我们周围有冰河吗 鲍比
[04:21] How deep are they? Oh, God. 有多深 天啊
[04:22] She has to come home. 她肯定得回家的
[04:23] I mean, she’s nine years old. 她才九岁
[04:25] It’s not like she’s thought this through. 她肯定没准备的
[04:40] Exactly where I left it. 果然还在原处
[04:43] Oh. Right. 好吧
[04:45] Candy cell phone. 糖果手机
[04:46] I was only seven when I packed this go bag. 我准备这些东西的时候才七岁
[04:48] I guess I was just a kid back then. 看来我那时还只是个小毛孩
[04:52] Hello? Louise, is that you? Are you dead?! 你好 露易丝 是你吗 还活着吗
[04:55] Oh, I’m alive and well, and I plan to stay that way. 我活得好好的 我准备就这么过了
[04:58] And don’t bother tracing this call, 别想着追踪这个电话
[04:59] ’cause I’m not gonna be on long enough. 我不会打很久的
[05:01] Louise, honey, come home! 露易丝 亲爱的 快回家吧
[05:02] Only if you call off that lunatic, Dr. Yap! 除非你换掉牙普医生那疯子
[05:05] Louise, it’s your father. 露易丝 我是你爸
[05:05] Just come home and get the stupid filling. 快回来把牙补了吧
[05:07] Sorry, Dad, that’s not gonna happen. 对不住了 老爸 那是不可能的
[05:09] So, uh, oh, geez, I guess this is good-bye. 那么 好吧 看来这就要说再见了
[05:12] Not how I imagined it. 虽然和我想的不一样
[05:13] What? Good-bye? 啥 这就再见了
[05:14] What do you mean? We’re your family! 你啥意思 我们可是你的家人
[05:16] Well, Mom, sometimes these things just don’t work out. 老妈 有时候打亲情牌也没用哦
[05:18] – Louise, don’t… – No, Louise, don’t go… -露易丝 别 -别挂 露易丝
[05:21] So, Ms. Black, you want to reserve 布莱克女士 你想长期预订
[05:22] the Duchess Suite for an indefinite stay, 一间公爵夫人套房
[05:25] and you have one Mr. Bob Belcher’s credit card. 你用的是鲍勃·贝尔彻先生的信用卡
[05:28] Now all I need to complete this check-in is an adult. 现在我只需要确认登记入住的是成年人
[05:31] Yeah. I believe this photo I.D. 我觉得这张身份证照
[05:32] – says I’m an adult. – Yes. -能证明我是成年人 -没错
[05:34] – Yeah. – It says you’re 43. -很好 -上面显示你43岁了
[05:36] But it’s written in pencil. 但是用铅笔写的
[05:37] And the background says 照片后面还写着
[05:38] “Wagstaff School Picture Day.” “瓦格斯塔夫小学照相日”
[05:40] Wagstaff was my platoon in ‘Nam. 瓦格斯塔夫是我在制造商协会的社团
[05:42] Oh, man, they said 老兄 他们就说
[05:44] there’d be people like you when I came back. 我回来会遇到你这样的人
[05:46] Serving my country, protecting your ass. 我为国效力 就养了你们这些饭桶
[05:48] – I’m going to have to call the police now. – What? -我要报警了哦 -啥
[05:50] – So they can give you a ride home. – Good-bye. -他们会把你送回家的 -再见
[06:03] Louise, what a surprise! 露易丝 什么风把你吹来了
[06:06] I’m so glad it’s you and not a murderer. 幸好是你而不是杀人犯
[06:08] Nope. Just me, as planned. Remember? 没有啦 只有我 如期而至 记得不
[06:11] No. 不记得
[06:12] Aunt Gayle, I wrote you weeks ago about staying with you. 盖尔姨妈 我几周前写信说来住一阵的
[06:15] Oh, that darn mailman must be taking my letters! 一定是该死的邮差偷了我的信
[06:19] If that’s his way of getting me to notice him, 如果他这么做是为了引起我的注意
[06:21] it’s kind of working. 那还真的奏效了
[06:23] You remember the cats? 你还记得猫猫们吧
[06:24] Do I? There’s this one and that one. 难说 这一只 那一只
[06:27] Oh, the-the other one! 又 又来一只
[06:28] Oh, they like you. 它们喜欢你呢
[06:29] The farther they walk away from you, 它们躲得越远
[06:31] the more they like you. 就表示越喜欢你
[06:32] What’s, uh… what’s going on 那边的塑料
[06:34] with the plastic situation over here? 是什么情况
[06:36] Are you renovating your bed? 你在翻新你的床么
[06:37] Ah, I’m not such a good sleeper 我睡眠不太好
[06:39] so I kind of invented this little game 所以我发明了这个
[06:41] where I’m the last living person in the world. 我是世界上最后的生存者的游戏
[06:43] Oh. Does that help, or…? 有用吗 还是
[06:45] Yeah! This keeps out the radiation 当然 这能防辐射
[06:46] and the mutant carnivores 还能防在黑夜里潜行的
[06:48] that prowl the earth at night, 食肉怪物
[06:49] and I sleep like a baby. 我睡得可香了
[06:51] Okay. Well, that’s great. 是嘛 好棒
[06:53] I’m gonna go hit the can. 我去上个厕所
[06:55] Well, I’ll just call your mom 我去给你妈打个电话
[06:56] and let her know you got here safely. 让她知道你安全抵达了
[06:58] No, no, no, no, do not do that. 不不不不不 不用打
[07:00] My mom said for you to only call her 我妈说除非我没有安全抵达
[07:02] if I don’t get here safely. 否则你不用打给她了
[07:04] Makes sense. 有道理
[07:06] In case I have to keep running, Cuba’s that way. 以防万一我还得再逃跑 古巴在这儿
[07:10] I can just take a… 我可以坐
[07:13] Suck it up! 见鬼了
[07:15] Hello? 莫西莫西
[07:16] Gayle, it’s Linda. 盖尔 我是琳达
[07:17] Hey, Lin, it’s me, Gayle. 琳 是我 盖尔
[07:20] Yeah, I-I know, hon. I called you. 我知道 亲爱的 我就是打给你呀
[07:22] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[07:23] Listen, have you seen Louise? 你有看到露易丝吗
[07:25] Yeah, she’s here at my place. 有啊 她在我这儿
[07:26] Oh, thank God. Bob, she’s at Gayle’s. 谢天谢地 鲍勃 她在盖尔家
[07:28] Yeah, it’s that scheduled visit I didn’t know about. 是啊 我都不知道她说要来
[07:31] She ran away, Gayle. 她离家出走了 盖尔
[07:32] Oh, my. Where’d she go?! 天 她去哪儿了
[07:35] – She’s at your house, hon. – Oh, right, right. -她在你家 亲爱的 -对哦对哦
[07:37] She’s afraid of the dentist. 她怕牙医
[07:38] She got a cavity, and she doesn’t want to get a filling. 她有蛀牙 不愿意去补牙
[07:40] Well, who does? 谁愿意啊
[07:42] Okay, well, uh, we’ll come pick her up, 那我们来接她
[07:43] but don’t tell her, or she’ll run. 不过别告诉她 不然她又跑了
[07:45] Oh, good thinking, Lin. 想的真周到 琳
[07:47] You’re the smart one, I’m the hot one. 你负责聪明 我负责性感
[07:48] No. That little dental dodger. 才不是 这个怕牙医的小顽皮
[07:51] How come Louise gets to run away? 为啥露易丝就能离家出走
[07:53] She doesn’t get to run away. 不是她”能”离家出走
[07:55] I want to run away! 我也想走
[07:56] Yeah, I could stand to run away. 没错 我也可以走一走
[07:57] It could be chapter four of my memoir, 可以作为我回忆录的第四章
[07:59] right after chapter three: “Going to the Dentist.” 就写在第三章”去看牙医”后面
[08:01] No one else is running away. 谁都别想再离家出走
[08:03] We just need Louise to get that filling. 我们只是想让露易丝去补个牙而已
[08:05] Good luck with that. 祝你们好运
[08:06] Maybe it’s time for a little creative parenting. 或许是时候给我们得教育方法来点创新了
[08:08] Wait. What do we do, Lin– bribe her to get the filling? 等等 怎么创新 贿赂她去补牙么
[08:10] Bribe Louise? We don’t have that kind of money. 贿赂露易丝 我们可没那么多钱
[08:13] But if she lost a bet… 但如果她打赌输了的话
[08:14] I don’t know. What’s the bet? 不好说 赌什么呢
[08:16] Pack your bags, kids. 孩子们 去打包
[08:17] You’re running away, too! 你们也要离家出走了
[08:18] Yay! Yay! 万岁
[08:23] What the…? What are you guys…? 我去 你们来干嘛
[08:24] Guess who else is running away. 猜猜谁也离家出走了
[08:26] Us. Gene and myself. 我们 吉恩和我
[08:28] – What about Mom and Dad? – They dropped us off. -那爸妈呢 -他们送我们来的
[08:31] I’m not coming home! 我不会回家的
[08:32] I know. Stay at your Aunt Gayle’s! 我知道啊 呆在你盖尔阿姨家吧
[08:34] Great. I will. Forever. Thanks. 好极了 我会的 永远在这 谢谢
[08:36] I bet you can’t last the weekend 我敢打赌盖尔会把你们逼疯
[08:37] without Gayle driving you nuts! 你们压根熬不过周末
[08:39] Bet I can. I love it here! 我打赌我可以 我爱死这里了
[08:41] – Yeah, care to make a wager? – Sure! -下个赌注么 -没问题
[08:43] I’ll tell you what. 告诉你
[08:44] If you last the whole weekend, 如果你能撑整个周末
[08:45] you don’t have to get the filling. 你就不用去补牙了
[08:46] But if you crack, if you can’t hack it, 如果你搞不定 如果你输了
[08:49] you get the drillin’ and the fillin’. Deal? 你就愿赌服输去补牙 成交么
[08:51] Of course it’s a deal! 当然成交
[08:53] I can stay here till I’m 30! 我能在这呆到三十岁
[08:55] It’s the most fun studio apartment in the world! 这是世界上最有趣的公寓
[08:58] This better work. 这招最好有用
[08:59] It’s gonna work ’cause we’re gonna cheat. 当然管用 因为我们要作弊
[09:01] We got a man on the inside. 我们在内部有个线人
[09:03] “Hi, Mom. 嘿 老妈
[09:04] Ready when you are. It’s Tina.” 准备好了 蒂娜
[09:06] “Tina, your daughter, Tina.” 蒂娜 你闺女 蒂娜
[09:08] Okay. It’s time to text Tina her first instructions. 是时候发短信给蒂娜下第一条指令了
[09:11] We’re gonna raise Gayle’s crazy meter to un-fun levels. 我们要让盖尔的疯狂指数飙升到不愉快水平
[09:14] Super secret-style, like a ninja. 用超级秘密武器 就像忍者一样
[09:16] You know, this whole situation is absurd. 我说 这整件事都太荒唐了
[09:18] Hey, you got to fight crazy with crazy. 得了吧 你就得以毒攻毒 以疯制疯
[09:20] Well, Louise gets this from your side of the family. 看来露易丝真是净得你家遗传啊
[09:22] You don’t think I know that? 你以为我不知道咩
[09:26] What are you doing? Stop that. 你干嘛呢 别那样
[09:31] Go in the hole, BBs! 小球球 快进洞
[09:34] I was so close! 我差点就过关了
[09:35] What do you have against novelty amusements, cat?! 你不能找点新的娱乐项目么 猫咪
[09:38] Hi, Aunt Gayle. 盖尔姨妈
[09:39] So, um, we were wondering if you’d read us your poetry. 你能给我们读读你的诗么
[09:42] – Uh, what? – Really? -你说啥 -真的么
[09:43] – What? – You kids want to hear my poetry? -纳尼 -你们想听我的诗
[09:45] – Tina! – Oh, wonderful, wonderful! -蒂娜 -太好了 太好了
[09:47] What’s happening? 发生啥事了
[09:50] “Happy Things We Should Send Into Space.” 人类应该送上太空的东西
[09:53] A jar of mayo. 一罐蛋黄酱
[09:55] Magazine clippings of Scott Baio. 斯克特·拜奥的杂志剪报[美国男演员]
[09:58] That song that starts with “Day-O”… 《阴间大法师》主题曲
[10:00] Little cat, you’re just like me. 小猫咪 你就像我一样
[10:02] You go outside and squat to pee. 你跑出去 蹲下尿尿
[10:04] Squat! Squat! 蹲下 蹲下
[10:06] Squat! Squat! 蹲下 蹲下
[10:09] Yeah! Okay. That’s… 好棒 真是
[10:11] Oh, ah… we got to stop. 可以了
[10:12] But I’m not done. Squat! 可我还没读完 蹲下
[10:14] The end. 结束
[10:15] – Great poems, Aunt Gayle. Okay, – I’ll take that. -好诗 盖尔姨妈 -给我
[10:17] – Thank you. – Wait. But I have so many more! -谢谢 -等等 我还有好多诗
[10:19] And I want to read them! 我想拜读一下
[10:21] Later. Alone. So I don’t disturb anyone when I go, 在我一个人待着的时候 免得我在感叹
[10:26] “Well put. Devastating.” “好棒 旷世佳作”的时候打扰到别人
[10:29] Oh, poopsicles! 我去
[10:30] Louise outflanked us. 露易丝好狡猾
[10:31] I think we got to turn up the heat. 我们该加码了
[10:33] You know, I haven’t read any parenting books, 虽然我没看过育儿手册什么的
[10:34] but I’m pretty sure this wouldn’t be in there. 但里面肯定没有家长斗孩子这一出
[10:37] Parenting books? There are parenting books? 育儿手册 还真有育儿手册这种东西
[10:39] I thought they were… that was a joke. 我还以为是开玩笑的呢
[10:41] Well, there are parenting books. 是真的有育儿手册
[10:43] I should write a book. 我该写一本
[10:44] I’d call it Hey, You, I Saw That. Put It Back! 名字就叫”我看到了 给我放回去”
[10:46] That’s… Yeah. Yup, you should do that. 这个… 你应该试试
[10:48] I know, right? Make a fortune. 是啊 发个财
[10:51] Hey, Aunt Gayle, 盖尔姨妈
[10:52] do your cats’ claw caps come in other colors? 你家猫的指甲能换成别的颜色吗
[10:55] What, their Pretty Paws? 它们漂漂的小爪子吗
[10:56] Of course! I got lots of colors. 当然啦 我有很多颜色
[10:58] It’s just maybe Jean Paw’d Van Damme 猫爪云顿[尚格云顿 好莱坞功夫明星]
[10:59] would be happier in pastel colors. 换成粉嫩点的颜色会更漂亮
[11:01] It is spring, after all. 毕竟春天来了嘛
[11:03] You’re so right. 说得太对了
[11:04] Oh, Pink Eye and Mr. Business, 粉眼小姐和贸易先生
[11:07] you must be so embarrassed 你们肯定老不开心了
[11:09] that you’re still in winter colors. 还涂着冬天的颜色
[11:11] – Let’s change ’em up! – We’ll all help. -来换掉吧 -我们都帮忙
[11:13] Yeah! If we all pitch in, 对啊 大家都帮忙的话
[11:15] it’ll only take a few hours. 只用几个小时就搞定
[11:16] I’m sure you guys got it covered. 你俩肯定够了
[11:17] – I’m just gonna go… Cat nail salon! -我得… -猫猫美甲
[11:20] Louise, you hold Mr. Business. Hurry, hurry. 露易丝 抱着贸易先生 快
[11:21] Why do I have to have Mr. Business? 为啥是我抱贸易先生
[11:23] He’s the worst one. 他最难搞定
[11:24] – Gene, you-you switch with me. – Hell no. -吉恩 跟我换 -才不要
[11:27] Oh, yeah. Oh, wrap ’em up with these towels, 对了 用毛巾包起来
[11:29] ’cause when we take the old Pretty Paws off, 因为之前的甲油一卸
[11:31] they tend to go for the eyes. 它们可能会抓你们的眼睛
[11:33] No, just round ’em up. 快堵住它们
[11:34] Just close your eyes and dive on ’em. 闭着眼睛扑上去
[11:36] Thanks so much for helping, kids. 谢谢你们帮忙 孩子们
[11:38] Now that I made ’em all pretty, 现在它们漂亮了
[11:39] the pound will have to give me that fourth cat. 收容所必须同意再让我领一只
[11:43] Ah, time to get some shut-eye. 该去睡觉了
[11:46] The apocalypse is upon us! 末日来啦
[11:49] Why?! Why must the world end right 为什么 为什么世界偏偏要在
[11:51] when I’m getting sleepy?! 我犯困的时候终结呢
[11:54] What’s happening? 啥情况
[11:55] Oh, it’s how she sleeps. Don’t worry about it. 她睡觉就这德行 不用管
[11:57] But there is an apocalypse. 不过末日是真的
[11:59] Every human is dead except for me! 所有人都死了 唯我独活
[12:03] Especially the men! 特别是男人 都死了
[12:04] So there’s no men! 没有男人了
[12:06] So it’s okay to sleep alone. 所以一个人睡也没啥
[12:08] – Good night, kids. – Night, Aunt Gayle. -晚安 孩子们 -晚安盖尔姨妈
[12:10] Gayle had ’em in the cat salon for hours. 盖尔让他们给猫美甲了几个小时
[12:12] Well, Louise has to be cracking a little, right? 露易丝肯定得有点崩溃了 对吧
[12:14] But we need to push her over the top. 我们得让她彻底崩溃
[12:16] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[12:17] Remember when Gayle hosted a game night 还记得有次盖尔办了个游戏之夜
[12:19] and made us play the board game she invented? 让我们玩那个她发明的游戏吗
[12:21] – Gayle Force Winds? – Yes! Gayle Force Winds! -盖尔大风吹 -对 盖尔大风吹
[12:24] We should get the kids to play that. 让他们玩这个
[12:25] It’s horrible. 这游戏太凶残
[12:26] The rules don’t make any sense, 规则完全不通
[12:27] it takes all day to play it… 而且还得玩一整天
[12:28] Yes! Gayle Force Winds will drive Louise nuts. 对 盖尔大风吹会逼疯露易丝的
[12:31] – All right, sex time! – Oh, my God, right. -好了 爱爱时间 -对啊
[12:33] We can do that, ’cause they-they’re gone. 我们可以爱爱了 孩子们都不在
[12:35] Let’s do it. 来吧
[12:37] Let’s go! 上吧
[12:41] You want me to win. Yes, I did it! 以为我赢不了 我成功了
[12:47] So, what do you kids want to do today? 你们今天想做什么
[12:49] You’re looking at it, babe. 你不知道自己看么 亲爱的
[12:51] Okay, great. How does butter sound for lunch? 挺好 午餐吃黄油怎么样
[12:54] What, am I gonna say no to a butter lunch? 难道我还要对黄油午餐说不吗
[12:56] Hey, Aunt Gayle, 盖尔姨妈
[12:57] I wish there was a board game that we could play 要是这里有桌游就好了
[12:59] that stimulates the imagination but that was too good 那种激发想象力 但因为太好
[13:01] for the major board game companies to even touch. 大型桌游公司都不敢发行的桌游
[13:04] I made a board game that stimulates the imagination 我就发明了一个激发想象力
[13:06] but that was too good 但因为太好
[13:07] for the major board game companies to even touch! 大型桌游公司都不敢发行的桌游
[13:09] Oh, I got to make room. 得腾出地方
[13:12] Uh, what’s happening now? 这又是什么节奏
[13:14] Why are you looking at me? 看我干啥
[13:15] I’m on the same moving couch as you. 我不跟你都在这沙发上吗
[13:17] So if Louise makes it to tomorrow morning, 就是说如果露易丝挺到了明天早上
[13:19] – she doesn’t have to get the filling? – Right. -她就不用补牙了 -是
[13:21] But if Gayle’s craziness drives her out, 但如果她在盖尔那里待不下去了
[13:22] she loses. 她就输了
[13:24] And yet she wins ’cause her cavity will be filled. 不过她也算赢了 因为她的虫牙可以补上
[13:26] – That’s right. – Pretty high-level parenting. -是啊 -高水平育儿手段哦
[13:27] – Yeah. – We know what we’re doing, Teddy. -是 -我们知道 泰迪
[13:29] Pretty badass. 牛逼哄哄
[13:30] But what if Louise flies the coop 不过万一露易丝中途跑路
[13:31] and just goes somewhere else? 去别的地方呢
[13:34] You didn’t even think of that, Bobby? 你都没想过这个吗 鲍鲍
[13:35] Well, I mean, it’s been… 我…
[13:36] You have no contingency plan in place? 你们没紧急应对方案吗
[13:39] I… Teddy, it’s been mostly Linda’s thing. 泰迪 这基本是琳达的主意
[13:41] So we’ll, uh… 所以…
[13:42] we’ll stake out Gayle’s apartment. 我们去盖尔家楼下蹲点
[13:43] Oh, a stakeout. That sounds fun! 蹲点 挺有趣
[13:46] Hey! Get takeout for your stakeout. 带外卖去蹲点吧
[13:48] Maybe you could order steak, 可以点牛排
[13:49] have a takeout-steak stakeout. 这样就变成牛排外卖蹲点啦
[13:50] I’ll get the menus! 我去拿菜单
[13:51] It’s called Gayle Force Winds. 这游戏名叫盖尔大风吹
[13:53] It’s more than just a board game. 这不止是桌游
[13:54] It’s about love and war and fantasy 这包含了爱 战争与幻想
[13:57] and plagues and fashion. 还有瘟疫和时尚
[13:58] Cool. So how do we play it? 好棒 要怎么玩
[14:00] Princess Gayle must save the five realms 盖尔公主要从邪风中拯救
[14:02] of Worldlandia from the evil winds 幻想国的五块领土
[14:04] sent by the wicked sorceress, Rebecca, 这风是邪恶女巫瑞贝卡作的怪
[14:06] who thinks she’s so cute. 她觉得自己美若天仙
[14:08] She lives upstairs. 她就住楼上
[14:09] Louise, you go first. 露易丝 你先来
[14:13] you landed in Sponge’in Dungeon. 你到了海绵地牢
[14:15] You got to sit with this wet sponge on your head 你要把这块湿海绵顶头上
[14:17] – for 30 minutes. – This game seems pretty weird. -30分钟 -这游戏怪怪的
[14:20] Maybe we should go home. 回家才是上策
[14:21] I’d rather sit here with a wet sponge 我宁愿一直顶着这海绵
[14:23] on my head all day than get that stupid filling. 也不去补牙
[14:27] Nice romantic stakeout. 浪漫的夫妇二人蹲点
[14:29] What is that smell? 这什么味道
[14:31] Bobby, Linda, what are you doing here? 鲍鲍 琳达 你们在这干嘛
[14:33] Teddy? What are you doing here? 泰迪 你来干嘛
[14:35] I was just gonna park over there 我想把车在这边
[14:36] for a few hours and then, 停几个小时
[14:37] I happened to see you guys were here, 正好看到了你们
[14:39] and I thought I’d just kind of… 所以我就…
[14:40] Wait, are you crashing our stakeout? 等等 你是来捣乱的吗
[14:41] What? No. 什么 当然不是
[14:42] – I brought pizza! – Ooh, pizza. Hand it over. -我带了披萨 -披萨 拿过来
[14:46] So what’d I miss? You guys taking copious notes? 我错过什么了吗 你们做了笔记没
[14:48] Can you… can.. Do you mind both just scooting up 你能不能 把座椅往前调一点
[14:50] just a little bit? A little more. 再往前一点
[14:53] Is that it? 到最前面了吗
[14:54] That’s as far as it can go? 不能再往前了吗
[14:55] Should we all just move over to my truck? 不然去我的卡车上好了
[14:57] – Teddy. Uh, you know what, I’m fine. -泰迪 -那啥 没关系
[14:58] I’ll make it work. 我可以凑合
[15:00] Can you mind cracking a window? 能摇下车窗吗
[15:01] Aw, man! I landed in Cold Sore-ia. 我到了感冒疮领土
[15:04] Oh, that’s hard. You can ask Tina 这可麻烦了 你可以找蒂娜
[15:06] for some of her magic ointment. 要她的魔法药膏
[15:08] But I clucked like an enchanted chicken 但是我学疯鸡
[15:10] for 20 minutes to get this magic ointment. 叫了20分钟才拿到这药膏
[15:12] I don’t know… 我还是不要…
[15:14] Your indecision has upset the Gayle Force Winds. 你的犹豫惹怒盖尔大风了
[15:24] – Everyone has to start over! – No! -全部重来 -不
[15:26] We’ve been playing this game for six hours 这游戏我们都玩了六个小时了
[15:28] and no one has even made it past the Cliffs of Huxtable! 还没有一个人走到赫克斯特布尔悬崖
[15:31] That cavity’s really bothering you, Louise. 蛀牙很疼吧 露易丝
[15:33] What’s it to you? Whose side are you on? 你想说什么 你到底站哪边的
[15:35] Don’t you want me to win? 你不想我赢吗
[15:36] Stay cool. I’m on your side. 别激动 我是你这边的
[15:38] Team Louise all the way. 永远支持露易丝
[15:39] Why are you talking like that? 你说话好奇怪
[15:40] Like what? This is how I always talk. 怎么会 我一直这样说话啊
[15:42] Wait, now I don’t remember how I talk. 等下 我不记得我平时是怎么说话的了
[15:44] Is this how I sound? 是像这样吗
[15:45] Never mind. Just help me get past Rebecca’s monkey army. 不重要了 快帮我过瑞贝卡猴军这关
[15:50] Tina says Louise is losing it. 蒂娜说露易丝快撑不住了
[15:52] Hopefully our little girl’s about to snap. 我们的女儿马上就要崩溃了
[15:55] Yeah, let’s hope it’s soon. 但愿尽快吧
[15:56] Teddy’s apnea is making me sick. 我快受不了泰迪打呼了
[16:03] Oh, God. Thank God. 天 谢天谢地
[16:04] That one was, like, six seconds. 他居然6秒钟没呼吸
[16:05] He’s breathing again. 现在恢复了
[16:06] I mean, how lo… how long before you die? 人多长时间不呼吸就会死来着
[16:11] I did it. I made it through the weekend. 我成功了 我捱过周末了
[16:13] I don’t have to get the filling! 我不用补牙了
[16:15] I win, I win! 我赢了 我赢了
[16:16] Let’s all celebrate with more sleep and no more talking. 我们别说话 用睡觉的方式来庆祝吧
[16:19] Morning, sleepyheads. 早上好呀 瞌睡虫们
[16:20] Oh, my God, did we sleep through the night? 天呐 我们这是睡过去了吗
[16:22] We sure did. Never slept better. 显而易见 我从来没睡这么香过
[16:24] – Linda. Linda. – Wha… -琳达 琳达 -咋了
[16:26] Did you know that you snore? 你知道自己睡觉打鼾吗
[16:28] What happened? Did we win? What-What’s going on? 发生什么了 我们赢了没 怎么回事
[16:30] – It’s morning. – Damn it. -现在是早上了 -该死
[16:32] That little bugger pulled it off. 那小家伙撑下来了
[16:33] – She beat us. – That’s not an option, Lin. -她赢了 -赢也没用 琳
[16:36] She needs to get that filling 她必须去补牙
[16:37] or else her teeth are gonna fall out. 否则她的牙会掉光的
[16:38] Okay. I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this. 好吧 我本以为不用走到这一步的
[16:41] We’re gonna have to make our baby feel some pain. 看来我们得让她尝尝痛的滋味了
[16:45] Y-You did it, Louise! 你 你成功了 露易丝
[16:47] How about a victory breakfast of ice cream? 早餐吃冰淇淋庆祝如何
[16:48] Thanks, T, that’s a great idea. 多谢了 小蒂 好主意
[16:56] My baby! 我可怜的娃
[16:59] – Our baby! – We had to do it. -我们可怜的娃 -我们别无选择
[17:00] It was the only way! 这是唯一的办法
[17:04] You gonna finish that? 你不吃了吗
[17:09] Make it stop, make it stop! 别疼了 别疼了
[17:10] Knock, knock, time to pick up some runaways. 我们来啦 该来接这些逃跑的娃回家了
[17:14] Oh, no, what’s wrong, Louise? 天 你怎么了 露易丝
[17:17] She ate a bite of ice cream, 她吃了口冰淇淋
[17:18] and I guess it upset her cavity. 估计是让她的虫牙发作了
[17:20] Louise couldn’t handle her high. 露易丝嗨过头了
[17:22] – Why-why is Teddy here? – Yeah. -泰迪为啥也在这儿 -对哦
[17:25] Why are any of us here? Think about that. 我们大家为啥会在这儿 想想这个吧
[17:27] You kids got further in Gayle Force Winds 你们玩盖尔大风吹玩得挺久的嘛
[17:29] than I thought you would. 比我想象得久
[17:30] Wait, you knew we were playing Gayle Force Winds? 等下 你知道我们要玩盖尔大风吹么
[17:33] Um, I-I didn’t. I just, um… 我 我不知道 我只是
[17:35] What-What’s, uh… what’s Gayle Force Winds? 盖尔大风吹是啥玩意儿
[17:37] Oh, now I get it. You guys were behind all of this. 我懂了 这是你们一手策划的
[17:40] You cheated! How could you?! 你们作弊了 你们怎么能这样
[17:43] – Tina helped us cheat! – What?! – Mom! -蒂娜帮了忙的 -啥 -老妈
[17:45] Sorry, it’s true. 抱歉 是事实嘛
[17:46] We cheated because we love you, honey. 我们爱你才这样做的 亲爱的
[17:48] – Yeah. – Oh, that is disgusting. -是的 -太恶心了
[17:50] I hate you guys right now. I can’t believe it. 我恨你们 真不敢相信
[17:52] Louise, you got to get that filling. 露易丝 你得去补牙
[17:55] – I’m fine! Ow! – Honey, -我没事 -亲爱的
[17:58] now you listen to me. I know you’re afraid. 听我说 我知道你很害怕
[18:00] I’m not afraid! 我才不怕
[18:01] Oh… Aw, screw it! I’m afraid, I’m afraid! 我去 我怕 我怕
[18:04] I know a little something about fear. 我对恐惧略有研究
[18:06] – You’ve seen my life. – Yeah. It’s bad. -看看我的人生 -的确 很糟糕
[18:08] So why don’t you let Aunt Gayle 所以为什么不让盖尔姨妈
[18:10] help you get through this, okay? 帮你渡过这个难关呢
[18:12] We’re gonna turn your fear-believe into make-believe. 让我们把你的恐惧化为喜剧
[18:16] That’s not gonna work. 没用的
[18:18] Let’s do it. 照你说的做吧
[18:20] Great! Now, what character do you want to play? 很好 你想扮演什么角色
[18:30] – Agent Yap. – Gayle. Lookin’ good. -牙普特工 -盖尔 气色不错
[18:32] – You’ve been briefed of the situation. – I have. -情况你都了解了吧 -是的
[18:34] – This is the asset I spoke about. – Is the asset -她就是我提到的重要筹码 -筹码本人
[18:37] willing to do whatever’s necessary to save the universe? 为了拯救宇宙愿意牺牲一切吗
[18:39] – She is. – And the asset promises not to… -她愿意 -筹码本人能保证
[18:41] bite me during the procedure? 不在执行任务期间咬我吗
[18:44] – The asset promises. – Then why the hell -我保证 -那我们为啥
[18:46] are we out here wasting time, damn it?! 还在这边浪费时间
[18:48] – Let’s go! – Let’s go, men! -快走 -我们走
[18:51] Sector eight, clear! 第八区 无危险
[18:52] Sectors nine and ten, 第九区和第十区
[18:54] clear! 无危险
[18:56] That pain is a toxin 你现在感受到的痛
[18:57] from our enemy’s ice cream serum. 是敌人从冰淇淋中提取的毒素
[18:58] The antidote is in this needle. 解药就在这根针管里
[19:03] I don’t know… 等等
[19:04] Okay, no! You must. 听着 不能等 你必须接受
[19:05] The whole universe is counting on you, kid. 全宇宙就靠你了 孩子
[19:08] Proceed. 执行吧
[19:11] Very good. You should be completely numb 很好 几秒钟后你就会
[19:14] in just a few seconds. 没感觉了
[19:16] Now, this might look like 这表面看虽然只是
[19:17] ordinary porcelain filling 某个苦逼单身
[19:19] from a sad, lonely dentist’s office, 牙医办公室里的普通填充瓷
[19:20] but this is a microchip of our plans 但它其实是储存有有史以来最强大
[19:24] for the most amazing weapon system ever. 武器制造方案的芯片
[19:28] Oh, wait. Wait a minute. 等等 等一下
[19:31] Oh, no! Our enemies are here! 不 敌人来了
[19:36] Louise, the mission must go on. 露易丝 任务必须继续
[19:37] Do it! 来吧
[19:40] Get him! 抓住他
[19:41] – Cover me, Bobby! – Go, go, go! -掩护我 鲍鲍 -上上上
[19:42] Grenade! 炸弹
[19:45] Flamethrower! 喷火器
[19:46] Okay… Okay, all right, all right. 好了 好了 好了
[19:50] – I’m hit! I’m hit! – I’m taking fire here! -我中枪了 -我需要火力支持
[19:52] You got to call in some air support! This is crazy! 快请求空中支援 场面失控了
[19:55] We get the point! 有完没完
[19:56] – Geez. – We got you. -我去 -抓住你了
[19:58] Okay. You may have shot me too many times, 好吧 我死千遍万遍也在所不惜
[20:00] but our cause will never die. 但我们的伟大事业将会永存
[20:03] – You did it, Louise. – I did it? -你做到了 露易丝 -我做到了么
[20:05] You did it. And it didn’t… 你做到了 而且
[20:07] inconvenience… anyone… at all. 没有 给任何人 造成麻烦
[20:11] I’ll hug him back to life! 我来救活他
[20:14] – Okay, I’m fine. – Yeah, yeah, Tina, he’s fine. -行了 够了 -蒂娜 他没事了
[20:16] – Don’t do that. – Okay. No. – Almost there! -别抱了 -就快成功了 -别
[20:17] – Tina, let-let him go. – Almost there! -蒂娜 放 放手 -就快成功了
[20:19] Tina, get up. 起来 蒂娜
[20:23] When you get to the toy basket, get the squirt ring! 给你玩具篮子的时候 记得选戒指水枪
[20:25] The squirt ring! The future depends on it. 玩具水枪 人类未来就指望它了
[20:30] Hey, you were good in there. 表现不错
[20:32] You, too. I’d do a mission with you anytime. 你也是 希望以后还能和你一起执行任务
[20:35] I hate to say it, but I think Gayle out-parented us. 虽然不愿承认 但盖尔比我们教得好
[20:37] Maybe we should let her watch the kids more often. 也许我们该常让她帮我们看孩子
[20:40] Oh, maybe Gayle could move in with us, 她可以搬来和我们住
[20:42] be our full-time nanny. 当全职保姆
[20:43] I’m gonna call your bluff on that. Yes. 你还真是敢说 好啊让她搬来
[20:45] – No. No, no. – Too late. It’s done. -还是算了 -太晚了 已经决定了
[20:47] – See you at home, Gayle. – Gotcha! -回家见 盖尔 -别动
[20:49] “Happy Things We Should Send Into Space.” 人类应该送上太空的东西
[20:53] A jar of mayo. 一罐蛋黄酱
[20:55] Magazine clippings of Scott Baio. 斯克特·拜奥的杂志剪画[美国男演员]
[20:57] That song that starts with “Day-O.” 《阴间大法师》主题曲
[21:02] Little cat, you’re just like me. 小猫 你就像我一样
[21:04] You go outside and squat to pee. 你跑出去 蹲下尿尿
[21:07] Squat! Squat! 蹲下 蹲下
[21:09] Squat! 蹲下
[21:11] Squat! 蹲下
[21:16] Squat! Squat! Squat! 蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
[21:19] But I’m not done. 我还没念完
[21:20] Squat! 蹲下
[21:22] The end. 结束
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme