Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Good morning, Chariot. 早上好 沙里奥
[00:21] Good morning, Peggy-Sis. 早上好 佩吉妹妹
[00:23] Do you want to run into town? 你想跑去城里吗
[00:24] No. It’s too hot to trot. 不想 太热了不适合跑步
[00:30] Xandar! 占旦
[00:33] Equestranauts, I’ve cast a spell on Horse Valley Farm 飞天马 我已经对马之谷农场施了咒语
[00:36] that will bring a thousand years of darkness. 它将带来上千年的黑暗
[00:40] Oh, no. We have to stop him. 不 我们必须阻止它
[00:42] To the stable. 快去马厩
[00:50] Peggy-Sis. 佩吉妹妹
[00:53] Headhorn. 头角马
[00:56] Chariot. 战车马沙里奥
[00:59] And Minnie. 还有米妮
[01:01] Together they are: 组合在一起它们就是
[01:02] The Equestranauts! 飞天马联盟
[01:05] Do I like this show? 我喜欢这节目吗
[01:06] Neigh… I do not. 啊 我不喜欢
[01:07] I told you we should have watched reruns of Melrose Place. 我就说该看《飞跃情海》重播嘛
[01:10] So, Chariot, are you as excited about 沙里奥 你对于今天要去飞天马粉丝会
[01:12] going to the Equestranaut convention today as I am? 和我一样兴奋吗
[01:14] Maybe even more excited. 比你更兴奋
[01:15] Well, it’s not a contest, Chariot. 这不是比赛哦 沙里奥
[01:18] You ready to go, honey? 准备好了吗 宝贝
[01:19] I was born ready. 我出生那天就准备好了
[01:20] Let’s giddyap, people. 驾 驾 走起
[01:22] Wait, you guys are going, too? 等等 你们俩也要去吗
[01:23] Uh, we’re not not going to a toy-pony convention. 我们当然要去
[01:26] And Chariot’s gonna get a new saddle. 我要给沙里奥买个新的马鞍
[01:28] Finally. 终于
[01:29] Chariot? That’s kind of a weird name 沙里奥 给马取这个名字有点怪
[01:30] – for a horse, isn’t it? – Why is that? -不是吗 -怎么讲
[01:32] It’s like, “Hey, who’s pulling the chariot? It’s Chariot.” 比如 “谁在拉战车 是战车”
[01:35] Oh, my God. Why am I analyzing this show? 天哪 我为什么要跟你讨论这个剧
[01:38] Anyway, you guys can’t all go. 总之 你们不能全都去
[01:39] Who’s gonna help me with the restaurant? 否则谁来看餐馆
[01:41] Not me. I traded shifts with Antonio. 我不管 我和安东尼奥换班了
[01:43] Never mind. Never mind. Just go. 算了 算了 去吧
[01:45] Yay! 好哎
[01:46] Guess I’ll be here with Antonio, 看来我要跟雇员吉恩
[01:47] the employee Gene made up. 杜撰的安东尼奥过一天了
[01:49] You should know, he thinks you killed his father, 友情提醒 他认为你杀了他父亲
[01:51] so he may… 所以他也许
[01:52] seek revenge. Good luck. 会复仇 祝好运
[01:54] Hey, Bob. You going to EquestraCon? 鲍勃 你要去马粉会吗
[01:56] Uh, no, Teddy. Because that’s a convention 不去 泰迪 因为那是为
[01:58] for little girls that like toy horses. 喜欢玩具马的小女孩准备的
[02:00] Uh, beg to differ, Bob. 恕我不能同意你的观点 鲍勃
[02:01] It’s for guys that like toy horses. 那是为喜欢玩具马的男人们准备的
[02:03] They’re called Equesticles. 它们被称为”马蛋”
[02:04] “Equesticles”? 马蛋
[02:05] Yeah. ‘Cause they got testicles. 是的 因为它们都有蛋蛋
[02:07] ‘Cause they’re men. 因为它们是男人
[02:08] I’m really here. I’m really here. 我真的来了 我真的来了
[02:09] I’m… Where am I? 我 这是哪儿
[02:11] This isn’t a community of my peers. 这不是我同龄人的聚会
[02:13] Does anyone else think these girls all look like men? 你们也觉得这些女生看着都像男人吗
[02:17] I think they are men. 我想他们就是男人
[02:18] This is a kind of man. 这是男人的一个品种
[02:20] We discovered a new kind of man. 我们发现了新品种
[02:22] Do you think they’re dangerous? 你觉得他们危险吗
[02:27] No. 不
[02:27] Oh, God. Poor Tina. 天哪 可怜的蒂娜
[02:29] I know, right? 我明白 谁说不是呢
[02:30] Why do men have to ruin everything? 为什么男人总爱把一切都给毁了
[02:32] I don’t know. 我不知道
[02:32] But we kind of do. 但貌似的确是这样
[02:33] What’s with us? 我们都做什么了
[02:35] All the war. 所有的战争
[02:36] All of the war. And this, too. 所有的战争 还有这个
[02:38] – It is a good show, though. – It is? -但这剧还真不错 -真的吗
[02:39] Yeah. It’s pretty good. 是的 相当棒
[02:40] Well, some episodes before the reboot. 宇宙重启前的剧情都还不错
[02:43] So, I guess we should jump on in there. 我想我们应该参与进去
[02:45] Oh, no. 不
[02:46] I said I wanted to “See” It, 我只说我想看看而已
[02:48] Not, like, walk around in it. 而不是在里面逛
[02:50] – On my legs. – Yeah, Tina. -用腿逛 -没错 蒂娜
[02:51] What do we look like to you? 我们给你的印象就只是这样吗
[02:53] People that walk on their legs? 我们像是用腿走路的人吗
[02:54] Well, I’m gonna go check out the food court. 我要去看看美食街
[02:56] Oh, yeah. Let’s watch them eat. 对哦 我们去看他们吃东西
[02:58] And watch me eat. 也看看我吃东西
[02:59] You guys should see what I can do with nachos these days. 你们该看看我最近都是怎么吃玉米片的
[03:01] What? 怎么吃
[03:02] You’ll see… 等着瞧吧
[03:04] Okay. I guess I’ll just take a lap. 好吧 那我就自己去逛一圈
[03:06] Meet you back here in 12 hours? 12小时后见
[03:10] I like this one. 我喜欢这个
[03:11] That’s hand-stitched. They’re $95. 那是手缝的 95美元
[03:13] $95? 95美元
[03:14] You could buy an actual saddle for that. 这价钱都可以买一个真的马鞍了
[03:17] Okay. Never mind. 好吧 算了
[03:18] I guess I can’t get you a new saddle, girl. 看来我没法给你买新马鞍了 宝贝
[03:21] Don’t look at me like that. 不要用那种眼神看我
[03:22] Nice Chariot doll. Is it your dad’s? 好可爱的沙里奥模型 那是你父亲的吗
[03:26] No. It’s mine. 不 这是我的
[03:27] Wha… What’s, what’s the matter, little lady? 出了什么事 小姐
[03:29] I guess I just feel a little out of place here. 我就是觉得和这里格格不入
[03:31] Maybe because I don’t have enough money. 也许是因为我没钱
[03:33] And I’m not a grown man. 我也不是男人
[03:34] Oh. You can barely tell. 看不出来
[03:35] Listen, why don’t you hang out with us? 听着 你为什么不和我们一起玩呢
[03:36] – This is Sunpuddle. – Ta-da. -这位是晴天水坑 -你好
[03:38] – Horseplay. – Pleasure. -恶搞马 -见到你很高兴
[03:39] – Pony Danza. – Neigh! -丹扎马 -你好
[03:41] And I’m Bronconius. 我是布朗克尼斯
[03:43] Great. I’m Tina. 真好 我叫蒂娜
[03:44] I was starting to feel like I didn’t belong. 我越发觉得没有归属感了
[03:45] Are you kidding? 开玩笑吗
[03:46] Everyone belongs here. 人人都属于这里
[03:48] That’s what the Equestranauts is all about. 这就是飞天马的精神所在
[03:50] You can be anything you want to be. 你可以成为任何想成为的人
[03:52] No judgments. 没人会说你
[03:53] Well, some judgment by me, like this. 我倒是想说两句 比如
[03:55] Hot mess. 这人又脏又乱
[03:56] Hey. Are you okay? 你还好吗
[03:57] You’re a cute mess. 你很可爱啦
[03:58] I want to talk more about that pony, Tina. 我想多聊聊那匹小马 蒂娜
[04:00] When’d you get it? 你什么时候得到它的
[04:01] I came out of the womb with it. 从我一出生就有了
[04:02] Just kidding. I got it on my fifth birthday. 我开玩笑的 这是我五岁的生日礼物
[04:06] I didn’t recognize it as a joke at first. 我一开始都没意识到那是个玩笑
[04:09] Well, my theory is the original series 我的理论是初始世界和宇宙重启后
[04:11] and the reboot take place in the same multiverse. 的世界共存于同一个多元宇宙
[04:13] Yes! That totally makes sense. 是的 这太合理了
[04:16] Then how do you explain the Incepticon? 那你怎么解释原始阶段
[04:18] Come on. Were they Incepti-kidding? 拜托 那也太扯了
[04:25] I guess they were. 还真是
[04:25] Say, Tina, 蒂娜
[04:26] have you ever thought about, uh… 你有没有想过
[04:28] selling that pony? 卖掉那匹小马
[04:29] Oh, no. Why, Bronconius? 没有 怎么了 布朗克尼斯
[04:31] Oh. Just Bron-curious. 我就是很好奇
[04:33] So… you’re the original owner? 所以 你是原主吗
[04:35] Yeah, but I hate to say I’m her owner. 是的 但我不喜欢主人这个说法
[04:38] I prefer mother, caretaker, 我更喜欢母亲 守护者
[04:39] best friend and role model. 好朋友或好榜样
[04:40] And she couldn’t ask for a better role model. 有你这样的榜样她真是赚到了
[04:42] Look at all you’ve accomplished Tina, with your… bangs… 看看你自己 蒂娜 你的刘海
[04:46] – and your… socks. – Thank you. -袜子 -多谢夸奖
[04:48] Oh. Hey. Oh, my gosh. 我的天啊
[04:50] What’s this? 这是什么
[04:51] Why, it’s the new Cosmic Twinkle Chariot doll. 快看 是全新的闪亮宇宙沙里奥模型
[04:53] Gee, and I don’t even really need it. 哎呀 我倒还真不需要
[04:55] Want to just trade straight up? 要不我们直接交换吧
[04:56] Yeah… I-I don’t know. 那啥 我 我不知道
[04:59] Tina. Tina. Tina. 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
[05:00] Face it, your Chariot doll’s looking a little… 承认吧 你的沙里奥模型有点
[05:02] giddy-yuck. 亢奋过头
[05:03] Me and the guys here think you deserve an upgrade. 哥几个觉得你值得拥有个更好的
[05:06] Right, guys? 对不对 兄弟
[05:07] – Right, guys? – Ye– yeah. -对不对啊 兄弟们 -是啊
[05:09] Right. Yeah, I think that. 是啊 是啊 我赞同
[05:10] Sure. Treat yourself. 是的 对自己好点嘛
[05:11] See? This is gross. 看 你这个好恶心
[05:14] But this… 但这个
[05:16] so pretty. 多美
[05:17] It is pretty. 它是很美
[05:19] Everyone will envy you. 所有人都会羡慕你
[05:22] Okay. 好吧
[05:23] Great! 得嘞
[05:24] Well, got to gallop. 好了 我们得撤了
[05:25] What? Oh. 什么
[05:26] Guys, let’s pick it up. 兄弟们 走了
[05:27] – Bye. – B-Bye. -再见 -再 再见
[05:30] The rarest Chariot doll is mine! 世间罕见的沙里奥模型归我所有啦
[05:32] And all I had to do was swindle little miss Tina-bopper. 蒂娜那个少女就这样被我骗了
[05:35] She had no idea what it was worth! 她还不知道它的价值呢
[05:37] What the…? 什么
[05:38] Uh, great, Bronconius. Good job. 厉害 布朗克尼斯 干的好
[05:41] Tina, did some guy just swindle you out of your toy horse? 蒂娜 是不是有人把你的玩具马骗走了
[05:44] What? No. I mean, kind of. 什么 没有 好吧 好像是
[05:47] Why did you say that? 你怎么知道的
[05:48] He just said it. 他刚说的
[05:49] Wha? Who? Wha– What’s going on? Wha? 什么 谁 什么 发生什么了
[05:50] Tina got swindled! 蒂娜被骗了
[05:52] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 我的天啊 我的天啊 我的天啊
[05:54] I told you, we should never have left the food court! 我就说 我们不该离开美食区的
[05:58] How could I be so stupid? 我怎么这么蠢
[06:00] Bronconius played me for a fool. 布朗克尼斯把我当傻子耍了
[06:01] I can’t believe someone cheated you out of your doll. 真不敢相信有人把你的玩具骗走了
[06:04] Equesticles! Can’t trust them. 马蛋就是这样 信不得
[06:06] Why would somebody do that? 他们为什么要这样
[06:07] What’s so special about your horse? 你的马有什么珍贵的
[06:09] “The rarest Equestranaut.” “最罕见的飞天马”
[06:11] Only six in the world! 世上只有六个
[06:13] My Chariot was rare? 我的沙里奥是稀世珍宝吗
[06:14] She never even mentioned it. 她从来没说过啊
[06:15] She was so humble. 它真低调
[06:16] It has a rare production defect. 它有罕见的生产瑕疵
[06:19] It has camel toe. 它有”骆驼趾”
[06:20] It has camel toes? 它的脚趾是骆驼趾
[06:20] 骆驼趾 指妇女因为穿着紧身的裤子 而使得女性阴部形状突显的视觉效果
[06:22] No. Camel toe. 不 就是那个”骆驼趾”
[06:24] Well, this is ridiculous. She’s just a kid. 这太荒唐了 她还只是个孩子
[06:26] And I bought that the night before your fifth birthday 这是我在你五岁生日前夜买的
[06:28] when your mom remembered 当时你妈觉得
[06:29] we didn’t have anything else for you. 我们也没什么别的好送你
[06:31] I’m going down to that convention 我要回那聚会去
[06:33] and I’m getting that doll back. 把那玩具要回来
[06:34] Bronconius isn’t gonna just give it back, Dad. 布朗克尼斯不会轻易还你的 老爸
[06:37] Wake up! He tricked Tina! 醒醒吧 他骗了蒂娜
[06:39] We got to fight trick with trick! 我们要以牙还牙
[06:40] Like what, Louise? 比如说呢 露易丝
[06:41] Dad’s gonna waltz in there disguised as an Equesticle 咱爸要跳着华尔兹 装扮成一个
[06:43] with a complete knowledge of the show, earn their trust, 资深马蛋 赢得他们的信任
[06:46] infiltrate their inner sanctum, then steal Chariot back? 打入组织内部 再偷回沙里奥吗
[06:48] Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! And yes! 对 对 对 对 对 对极了
[06:51] No, no and no. 不 不 不
[06:52] Oh, come on! 别嘛
[06:53] We’ve always wanted to give you a makeover. 我们一直很想帮你化妆
[06:56] And I’ve always wanted to make you a silly costume 我也一直想给你做套
[06:58] that you have to wear in public. 公众场合穿的呆萌服装
[06:59] And you love me and would do anything for me. 你那么爱我会为了我赴汤蹈火的
[07:01] Yeah, do it for us. 是啊 为了大家
[07:03] Okay. Fine. 算了 好吧
[07:04] Yay! 好耶
[07:05] Undercover Horse Dad! 马卧底爸比
[07:07] I love a good picnic 任务结束后
[07:08] after completing a mission. 来一顿野餐感觉真好
[07:10] And I love a good picnic after completing a picnic. 野餐后继续野餐感觉真好
[07:13] Minnie! 米妮
[07:16] So, Minnie’s power is, she’s small? 所以 米妮的能力就是 它很小吗
[07:18] Yes, Dad! And it comes in extremely handy 是啊 老爸 这能力在他们
[07:20] in many of their missions. 执行任务的时候可好用了
[07:21] Focus, damn it. 你就不能用点心吗
[07:22] I’m sorry, Tina. I’m trying. 不好意思 蒂娜 我正努力呢
[07:24] Dad, you have to be perfect. 老爸 你必须滴水不漏
[07:25] These people know everything 这些人对飞天马的
[07:26] there is to know about the Equestranaut multiverse. 多元宇宙无所不知
[07:28] One slipup, and it’s over. 一旦说漏嘴 就玩完了
[07:30] Okay. So, I’ll just watch this a few more times, take notes and… 好吧 我再看几遍 记记笔记然后
[07:33] And all these. 还有这些
[07:33] Okay. 好吧
[07:34] And read all of this. 还要读这些
[07:35] Uh, that’s a lot. 还真多
[07:36] And when you brush your teeth tonight, 然后你今晚
[07:37] use this Chariot toothbrush. 要用沙里奥牙刷刷牙
[07:38] Seriously? 真的假的
[07:39] We can’t take any chances. 我们可不敢冒险
[07:40] Fine. I’ll use it. 好吧 我会用的
[07:42] So, the mane is the bristles. 鬃毛就是刷毛
[07:43] Right. Right. I got that. 好了 好了 我知道了
[07:44] Well, you’re doing it backwards. 那个 你拿反了
[07:45] Oh. Oh. Right. It has two manes. 好吧 它有两缕鬃毛呢
[07:47] – Oh. That’s the tail. – No. That’s… Yes. -原来是尾巴 -不 那是 没错
[07:49] – I got it. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. -我懂了 -我的天啊 我的天啊
[07:55] Amazing. 太棒了
[07:56] I, uh… I have no words. 我 我无话可说
[07:58] Dad, pop quiz: 老爸 突击测试
[08:01] Prince Horson. 马森王子
[08:02] No. It was King Horsely. 不对 是马斯力国王
[08:03] Correct. And what’s the capital of Horse Valley? 正确 那马之谷的首都在哪
[08:05] Well, a lot of people would say Horseterdam, 很多人说是阿马斯特丹
[08:08] because that’s the largest municipality, 因为那是那儿最大的城市
[08:10] but it’s actually Salt Lick City. 但其实是在盐舔城
[08:12] That’s right. Ha! 正确
[08:13] I would have said Horse-pelier. 我觉得是在马彼利埃
[08:13] Montpelier 蒙彼利埃 美国佛蒙特州首府
[08:14] And finally, who would win in a fight 最后一问 如果四匹飞天马
[08:16] between all four Equestranauts? 内斗谁会赢
[08:17] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:19] Trick question. 陷阱题
[08:20] Because the Equestranauts have a bond of friendship 因为飞天马的友谊
[08:22] greater than any force in the universe, 比宇宙万物都要强大
[08:23] – so they would never have a fight. – You’re ready. -所以他们不会内斗 -你可以了
[08:26] Bobby, this whole thing is turning me on. 鲍比 你这样把我情欲都挑起来了
[08:28] You’re like a sexy spy. 你真是个性感小间谍
[08:29] Yeah. I kind of am. 没错 我就是这么性感
[08:30] Whoa. Except I’m wearing a horse costume. 除了我穿着件马服装
[08:33] Yeah. 是啊
[08:35] Remember, you’re Bucephala. 别忘了 你是战马
[08:37] She’s their favorite minor character, 是他们最爱的配角
[08:38] so you’ll have something to talk about. 所以你可以就此说点什么
[08:39] Your pony name is Bob-cephala. 你的小名是鲍马
[08:41] Why do I even need a name? 一定要小名吗
[08:42] Do you have a pony name? 你有小名么
[08:43] No! I’m a girl. 当然没有 我是个姑娘
[08:44] Girls who watch the show are just girls. 姑娘看这剧就只是看看而已
[08:46] But you’re a man. 但你是汉纸
[08:47] So act like a man and use your pony name. 要像个男人 就得用小名
[08:49] Wait! I think I see them! 等等 我好像看到他们了
[08:50] – Where? Where? – Right behind you. -哪儿呢 哪儿呢 -在你后面
[08:51] Abort! Abort! Take your cyanide capsule. 计划中止 计划中止 快吞药丸自尽
[08:53] Gene, get off the phone. 吉恩 一边去
[08:54] Hey, nice Bucephala. 好帅的战马
[08:56] Thanks. She’s, uh, my favorite minor character. 谢谢 她可是我最爱的配角
[08:59] Well, have a great ‘con! 玩得开心哈
[09:00] I was just gonna walk in this direction as well. 我正好也要往那边走
[09:03] So, yeah, I-I… oh, man, 是啊 没错 我 哎哟天哪
[09:05] I love the Equestranauts. 我爱死飞天马这部剧了
[09:07] Yeah. Very much. 超爱的
[09:08] All the different ponies… 各种各样的小马驹
[09:10] interacting. 交流互动
[09:12] It’s my phone. One moment. 我电话响了 稍等
[09:14] What is it? 干嘛呀
[09:15] Dad, you’re tense. 老爸 你太紧张了
[09:16] I can tell from here you’re tense. 我在这都能感受到你很紧张
[09:17] Just relax. 放轻松
[09:18] Do it! Do it! Relax. Do it! 快放松 听到没 放松
[09:20] And, Dad, you walk funny. 老爸 你走得太逗了
[09:22] Not helping, Gene. 别帮倒忙 吉恩
[09:23] – I’m just saying, work on that. – Okay. -我就想说 自然点 -好的
[09:25] Anyway, have you guys ever 那啥 你们听过
[09:26] heard of this rare Chariot doll that… 那个很罕见的沙里奥玩具模型吗
[09:28] Look! There’s Bronconius. 快看 是布朗克尼斯
[09:30] What now? 又怎么了
[09:30] Dad, that’s him. 爸爸 就是他
[09:31] That’s the guy that took my pony. 就是那货拿了我的马
[09:32] Do not let him see you walk. 别让他看到你走路的样子
[09:34] Hi, Bronconius. 嘿 布朗克尼斯
[09:35] Have you been having a super great time today? 你今天玩得特开心吧
[09:37] Up-bup-bup-bup-bup. 吁
[09:38] Who’s this fella? 这个小伙伴是谁
[09:39] This… Bucephela. 这匹 战马
[09:41] Uh, it’s actually Bob-cephela, 我是鲍马
[09:43] but you can call me Bob. 不过你叫我鲍勃就好
[09:44] It’s a shortened form of the name. 是我名字的简称
[09:45] – Nice costume. – Oh. Thank you. -服装不错 -谢谢
[09:47] No. I was being sarcastic. It’s ridiculous. 我是在说反话 这衣服太蠢了
[09:49] what’s wrong with it? 有什么不对的吗
[09:50] Actually, it’s like 50% the costume 老实说 衣服只是一半原因
[09:52] and 50% the way your body looks in it. 另一半是因为你本人
[09:56] and it wants your costume back… 要你把你的服装洗干净
[09:58] after you wash it. 给人家还回去
[10:00] Got a little bite in you, huh? 你挺能耐啊
[10:01] Little kicky? 很嘚瑟嘛
[10:02] I like it. 我喜欢
[10:03] Question! What’s wrong with our faces? 提问 我们的脸有什么问题
[10:07] They’re not painted. 没有涂颜料
[10:09] Face painting booth! 快去涂脸的摊位
[10:10] – Bob-cephela? – Yeah! Def… uh, yeah. -鲍马 -好啊 我…
[10:13] Count-count me in… to that. 算 算上我
[10:27] Look at Bob. He’s so happy. 看看鲍勃 多开心
[10:29] What a playdate. 和他们很玩得来嘛
[10:30] He’s so deep undercover, 他入戏太深
[10:31] he’s forgotten who he is. 忘了自己是谁了
[10:33] Oh, my God! 老天爷啊
[10:34] What if he becomes a double agent 万一他玩无间道
[10:35] and starts spying on us for them? 开始当他们的卧底咋办
[10:37] What a day. Phew! 真开心啊
[10:39] After all that fun, it would be great 玩得这么开心 是时候
[10:41] just to sit down and chat about, like, 坐下聊聊天 比如
[10:43] what rare collectibles we’ve gotten recently, right? 我们最近都淘到了哪些珍藏 是吧
[10:45] You go first. 你先来
[10:46] Well, I’d love to, but I got to go primp for the party. 我很想聊聊 可我要去准备参加派对了
[10:48] You going to the party? 你去派对么
[10:49] The party? 派对
[10:50] Uh, yeah… uh, yeah, sure. 去 去 当然去
[10:52] You primp? You groom? 你要准备下不
[10:52] Yeah, I-I primp and groom. 我会装扮一下的
[10:55] Good. So we’ll all go primp and groom 好的 那我们都去准备一下
[10:56] and meet back up at the party. 派对上见吧
[10:57] So we’ll talk… at the party? 那我们在派对上 聊聊
[10:59] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Got to go, got to primp! 好好好 走啦 去准备吧
[11:00] See you there, Bob-cephela! 一会儿见 鲍马
[11:03] Tina, clear some space on your bookshelf. 蒂娜 把你的书架腾点地方出来
[11:05] Chariot is coming home. 沙里奥小马要回家啦
[11:06] I don’t keep Chariot on my bookshelf. 我不把沙里奥放在书架上的
[11:09] It’s a saying, Tina! 就是这么一说 蒂娜
[11:10] I could clear some space on my dresser. 我会把我的梳妆台腾出来
[11:12] – Forget it. – Okay, bookshelf. -算了 -好吧 书架也行
[11:18] Hey, guys! 伙计们
[11:19] Bob-cephala! 鲍马
[11:22] – Drink? – Sure. -喝点不 -好的
[11:23] We were just talking about 我们刚刚在讨论
[11:24] which Equestranaut has the best power. 哪个飞天马最强
[11:26] Oh, I’m not getting in the middle of this one. 我可不想卷入这样的争论
[11:28] Oh, come on, Bob, you have to answer. 得了吧 鲍勃 快说
[11:31] Well, it’s definitely not Headhorn. 绝壁不是头角马
[11:32] What?! What?! Hold on! 什么 你说什么 等等
[11:34] I was just kidding, Horseplay. Relax. 我开玩笑的 恶搞马兄 别当真
[11:36] Oh, I’m sorry. 真不好意思
[11:37] I really like Headhorn. 我可喜欢头角马了
[11:39] What is in this? 这里面加了什么啊
[11:40] It’s a cocktail, designed by and for Equestranaut lovers. 鸡尾酒呀 马粉协会为粉丝专门调的
[11:45] It’s called Horse Medicine. 叫做马药
[11:46] This will really help you get into character, Bob. 对你进入角色很有帮助哦 鲍勃
[11:49] Great. 很好
[11:49] Bob-cephela! Did you… primp? 鲍马 你 打扮了么
[11:51] Yeah. I mean, I thought I did. 嗯 我算是 打扮了吧
[11:53] But you didn’t groom. 可你没有刷你的毛吧
[11:54] I did, Bronconius! 我刷了 布朗克尼斯
[11:55] Please. Sunpuddle. 别说话 晴天水坑
[11:57] Can I refill your trough? 要不要把你的食槽加满
[11:59] I-I, um, I have one. Thanks, I’ll… 我有了 谢谢 我
[12:01] – Two, please, Maestro. – I’ll have another. -两杯 谢谢 -那我就再来一杯吧
[12:03] I’m impressed with all the studying Dad did. 老爸做了这么多研究真是太让我感动了
[12:05] He has a real mind for Equestranauts trivia. 他飞天马知识问答答得很好
[12:07] The most useful skill in the world. 真是世上最有用的技能
[12:09] I know, right? 我也觉得
[12:09] 蒂娜的飞天马同人小说 《我的僵尸马朋友》
[12:12] How did this get in here? It’s non-canonical! 这本从哪儿来的 这不是官方读本
[12:14] – It’s what? – Are you trying to say nautical? -是什么 -你说啥
[12:16] Non-canonical! Non-canonical! 非官方 非官方
[12:18] She’s gone crazy! Let’s put her down! 她疯了 快把她扑倒
[12:21] Dad, call me as soon as you get this! 老爸 快回电话
[12:22] You’re in trouble! Non-canonical! Non-canonical! 你有麻烦了 非官方 非官方
[12:26] So, great party. 派对很赞
[12:27] I mean, really… good dancing. 我是说 舞都跳得很棒
[12:29] Oh, God. Except for that guy. 艾玛 除了那家伙
[12:30] You’re such an Equestrabully. It’s refreshing. 你嘴可真毒 不过倒是让人耳目一新
[12:33] Sometimes it gets a little too happy in Horse Valley, you know? 马之谷有时候太和谐了 不是吗
[12:36] Sure. I feel that way, as well, all the time. 是啊 我也总这么觉得
[12:38] Hey, uh, can I ask you something? 我能问个问题吗
[12:39] I know you’re the expert around here on Equestranaut stuff. 我知道你是飞天马的专家
[12:42] Oh, well, it’s just something I’ve proven time and time again. 可不是 这话哥都听腻了
[12:45] Well, I heard a rumor that there’s this really rare Chariot doll 我听说有种很罕见的”骆驼趾”
[12:48] with, like, major camel toe. 很明显的的沙里奥模型
[12:51] Do you know if that’s true? 这是真的吗
[12:52] Oh, it’s true. Course, I’d never seen one myself until… 是真的 不过我之前也没见过 直到
[12:55] Bronconius! 布朗克尼斯
[12:56] Come dance with us! 过来跳舞
[12:57] Bob, come, let’s show them how it’s done! 鲍勃 走 让他们看看啥才叫跳舞
[13:06] Mom, Dad’s in danger! 妈妈 老爸有危险
[13:08] Oh, what are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[13:09] He’s surrounded by men who play with toy ponies. 他身边都是一群还玩马玩具模型的男人
[13:12] He’s in the least amount of danger possible. 怎么可能有危险
[13:14] No! When I gave him all the stuff to study, 不是 我把资料给他看时
[13:15] I accidentally put in some of my Equestranaut fan fiction! 不小心把我写的同人文放里面了
[13:18] That means he thinks certain zombie-horse-related things 就是说他以为有僵尸马出现的情节
[13:20] happened that didn’t. 但其实剧里并没有
[13:21] And if he says the wrong thing, 如果他说错话
[13:22] they’ll know he’s not an Equesticle! 别人就知道他不是马蛋了
[13:23] We have to go find him! 我们得去找他
[13:24] Tina, I love you, 蒂娜 我爱你
[13:25] but please don’t make me go back there. 不过拜托 别再让我去那里了
[13:27] – It smells bad. – We have to go! -那地方好臭 -我们必须去
[13:33] Oh, man, this is powerful stuff. 老天 这玩意真够劲
[13:37] This is great! 酷毙了
[13:39] Almost as great as when the Equestranauts had a dance party 简直堪比飞天马们在派对上遇见
[13:42] and met that girl from Earth with dark hair and glasses 那个戴眼镜 黑头发
[13:45] that had three boyfriends. 有三个男朋友的地球女孩那次经历了
[13:46] – What? – Nothing. -啥 -没什么
[13:48] Uh, I feel good! 好爽
[13:50] Where are we going? 我们去哪
[13:57] Gentlemen, the after-party. 先生们 第二摊来啦
[14:03] This looks scary. 看起来怪吓人的
[14:05] I mean, fun. I like it. 我是说怪好玩的 我喜欢
[14:07] Sunpuddle, no, no, no, no. 晴天水坑 不行
[14:09] That’s Bob’s seat. 这是鲍勃的座位
[14:10] Are you named Bob? 你叫鲍勃吗
[14:11] Oh. I was just… 我只是…
[14:12] Bob, come. 鲍勃 过来坐
[14:13] Sorry, Sunpuddle. 抱歉 晴天水坑
[14:14] Oh, he’s always doing that to me. 他总对我这样
[14:16] All these… Equesticles. 你我都明了
[14:18] We both know they’re weak, pathetic. 这些马蛋真是软弱可悲
[14:19] – I-I don’t think that. – Yes, you do. -我不这么觉得 -你当然这么觉得
[14:21] I do sometimes, yeah. 好吧 偶尔
[14:22] We’re tougher than them. 我们比他们强
[14:23] – We don’t fear death. – What? -我们不怕死 -什么
[14:25] That’s why we’re best friends, Bob. 所以我们是死党 鲍勃
[14:27] We’re best friends? 我们是死党吗
[14:28] Are you asking? Because I accept. 你是在请求我吗 我答应了
[14:30] And I’m going to let you in 我可以带你参观
[14:31] on a little mind-blowing Equestra-miracle 我收藏的那些让人热血沸腾的
[14:33] I’ve discovered. 飞天马珍品
[14:34] You were inquiring about the camel-toed Chariot? 之前你问到那个有”骆驼趾”的沙里奥
[14:37] Yes, uh, yeah, yeah. 对 对
[14:39] Follow me. 跟我来
[14:44] Where’s Dad? 老爸在哪儿
[14:44] He could blow his cover any second! 他随时可能暴露身份
[14:46] We got to find that Bronconius guy! 我们得找到那个布朗克尼斯
[14:48] But how?! 怎么找
[14:49] Who wants a ride to Bronconius’s party? 谁想去布朗克尼斯的派对
[14:52] Oh. Good. 挺好
[14:52] Mom? Mom? 老妈 老妈
[14:53] We’re following him. 我们跟上
[14:55] But I want to dance. 但我想跳舞
[14:58] Go, girl! 嗨起来
[14:58] – Mom! – Ooh, ah. Fine. -老妈 -好吧
[15:00] You kids never take me dancing! 你们这些熊孩子从来不带我去跳舞
[15:02] I want to show you something extraordinary. 我想给你看一样无与伦比的东西
[15:05] Oh, my God, this is it. 我的天 终于找到了
[15:06] – What? – Uh, nothing. -啥 -没事
[15:08] Just that, um, that’s a great-looking safe. 就是 觉得这保险箱真好看
[15:10] Oh. Uh, thanks? 谢谢
[15:11] It’s the hotel’s, but, Bob, feast your eyes upon… 这是酒店的 鲍勃 睁大你的眼睛
[15:15] the rarest Equestranauts ever produced. 有史以来最稀有的飞天马模型
[15:18] The Scottie Pippen Special Edition Headhorn. 斯科蒂·皮蓬特别版头角马
[15:20] Estonian Version Peggy-Sis, Peggy-Stroika. 爱沙尼亚版的佩吉妹妹 佩吉斯特里卡
[15:23] This thing brought down the wall. 这东西可厉害了
[15:24] A gold-plated Minnie previously owned by Jon Hamm. 镀金米妮 前主人是乔·汉姆[演员]
[15:28] And my greatest treasure of them all– 还有我最宝贝的一件藏品
[15:30] the ultra-rare camel-toe Chariot. 有”骆驼趾”的沙里奥稀世珍品
[15:33] Yes! Yes! 就是这个 就是这个
[15:34] Oh, God, that’s a great collection you have there. 天 你的藏品真不错
[15:38] Uh, can I take a look at the Chariot one? 我能看看这个沙里奥模型吗
[15:40] Oh, this is more than just a mere collection, Bob. 这可不仅仅是藏品 鲍勃
[15:43] You see, the Equestranauts are eternally young. 飞天马永远不会老
[15:46] They have a power. And the rare ones– 他们有魔力 而这些稀有的
[15:48] more power still. 魔力更大
[15:49] But I can harness that power 我可以掌控这些魔力
[15:51] and take youth from them. 永葆青春
[15:53] Do you know how old I am, Bob? 你知道我多大了吗
[15:54] I’m 49, but I look… 49了 但是看上去
[15:57] – 20. – 39? Or 20. -只有20 -39岁 好吧20
[15:58] Yes. Yeah, or younger. 对 还不到20岁
[15:59] Bob, my best buddy, you could join me. 鲍勃 我最好的朋友 你可以加入我
[16:02] We could live forever. 让我们一起得永生
[16:04] All you have to do is merge mouths like this. 你只需要像这样 把嘴放上去
[16:09] Oh. Oh, God. 我去
[16:11] Oh, I’m getting younger. 我变年轻了
[16:12] I can feel it. Can you tell, Bob? 我感受到了 你发现没 鲍勃
[16:14] Yup, 发现了
[16:15] yup. 发现了
[16:15] Look around the side of the eyes. You see it? 看看眼睛周围 有木有
[16:17] Yeah, yeah, uh, looking… good. 有 有 挺…不错
[16:19] Do you still recognize me? 你还认得我吗
[16:21] Do you? Immortality! 还认得吗 不死之人
[16:22] Equestranauts never die. 飞天马是长生不老的
[16:24] Uh, you know, except for Zombie Horse. 除了僵尸马
[16:27] – I beg your pardon? – Zombie Horse, the fifth Equestranaut. -啥 -僵尸马 第五个飞天马
[16:30] He died, and then became a zombie. 死了以后变成僵尸了
[16:32] Zombie… Horse. 僵尸…马
[16:34] Why am I telling you? You’ve seen every episode. 我没什么发言权 你每集都看过
[16:36] Indeed, I have seen every episode. 没错 我是都看过
[16:39] Anyhoo, uh, let me plant my lips on that Chariot, uh… 那个 让我也试试吧
[16:42] Why don’t we get back to the party? 我们回派对去吧
[16:43] But I-I, you know, I want to… 但是 我也想…
[16:44] – I really want to kiss the doll. – Later. -我真的很想亲亲那模型 -等会再说
[16:46] So, you’re a real Equesticle, aren’t you, Bob? 你是忠实马蛋吧 鲍勃
[16:49] Yeah, of course. W-Why wouldn’t I be? 当然啊 为什么不是呢
[16:51] Well, then, Bob, you’ll have no problem 那鲍勃 那让你”吻”一个
[16:53] getting the official unofficial Equesticle “Tuh-too.” 正式的非官方粉丝”吻身”应该没问题吧
[16:56] Uh, I… no. No. I… 没 没问题
[16:59] Not-not a problem to get a tattoo. 可以纹身
[17:01] Maybe not, but maybe… 是没什么问题 可是…
[17:02] I would… think… I would think about it. 我 我应该再想想
[17:04] – Remove your shirt. – Oh, boy. -脱掉衣服 -天
[17:11] Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! 老天 老天 老天
[17:12] – Oh, no! – What are they doing to my Bobby? -不要 -他们要对我的鲍鲍做什么
[17:15] I think he was getting a back massage 我想那些人按着他
[17:16] with a needle and men holding him down. 应该是在针灸什么的
[17:18] A tattoo! 是纹身
[17:19] They’re tramp-stamping our tramp! 他们要给老爸纹身了
[17:23] How’s my best buddy doing? 我的小伙伴感觉如何呀
[17:26] Very excited, but I’d sure love to check out 很激动 不过如果能让我
[17:28] those dolls again real quick, and, um, 先看看那些模型会更好
[17:30] I think I have to pee. Should I pee now…? 我想尿尿了 能让我先尿…
[17:32] Right after this. 搞完这个再尿
[17:34] Guys, maybe just a little tattoo? 各位 纹个小图案就行
[17:36] How about just a little one? 小图案
[17:38] Like, really little, like, tiny? 很小很小的 小图案
[17:40] – Little tiny little one? – Yeah, that’d be great. -很小的小图案是吧 -没错
[17:42] Sure, Bob. Sure. 没问题 鲍勃
[17:43] Do this that size. 给他纹这个 要一样大的
[17:46] Bronconius, I-I don’t think we should… 布朗克尼斯 我觉得好像不该…
[17:48] – Quiet! – Okay, sounds good. -闭嘴 -好的 我没意见
[17:49] Of course, Bob, if you’ve never had a tuh-too before, 当然了 鲍勃 由于你没经验
[17:51] sometimes a really small tuh-too 即使是小”吻身”
[17:53] feels like you’re getting a big giant tuh-too, 你也会觉得是在”吻”一个很大的
[17:55] but that’s just an illusion of the senses. 但那只是你的幻觉
[17:57] Oh, God, I wish you would call it “Tattoo.” 天 你能就说”纹身”吗
[17:59] – What am I saying? – “Tuh-too.” It’s fine. -我说的什么来着 -“吻身” 算了
[18:01] Let’s just get this over with. 来吧 早死早超生
[18:04] Let me in! It’s Tina! 让我进去 我是蒂娜
[18:05] The girl whose pony Bronconius stole! 布朗克尼斯偷了我的模型
[18:07] Don’t tattoo my dad! 别给我老爸纹身
[18:08] Counterpoint– do tattoo him! 那是反话 拜托给他纹身
[18:11] Make it say “I love Linda.” 纹一个”我爱琳达”
[18:12] Or give him some more nipples! 或者给他再多纹几个乳头
[18:13] You can never have enough! Ask a cat. 这种东西多多益善 问猫就知道了
[18:16] I knew it! 我就知道
[18:17] You never were a real Equesticle, 你根本不是真的马蛋
[18:19] and you lied to me. 你骗了我
[18:21] My best friend! 我还把你当至亲
[18:22] Oh, please! It would go Sunpuddle, 拜托 真要排你也排在桑帕德
[18:24] then Horseplay, then Pony Danza before you. 恶搞马 和丹扎马之后好吧
[18:26] Oh, Bob, we could have had everything. 鲍勃 我们本来能变得天下无敌的
[18:29] We could have had the whole world to ourselves. 我们本来可以拥有全世界的
[18:31] And you threw it all away, and for what? 而你却弃这一切不顾 就为了啥
[18:35] Your daughter?! 你女儿
[18:37] Yes. You’re crazy. 那是当然 你脑子进水了吧
[18:39] Tuh-too him! 给他”吻身”
[18:42] Stop! 住手
[18:43] Oh, the door was unlocked. 原来门没锁啊
[18:44] Yeah, it’s so we don’t have to get up 对 这样有人来的时候
[18:46] every time someone else arrives. 我们就不用老起身开门了
[18:47] You, be gone! I’m done with you. 你 给我出去 我和你没得说了
[18:50] But I’m not done. Look at what you’ve all become. 但我有 看看你们自己都变成啥了
[18:52] You’ve betrayed the meaning of the Equestranauts. 你们背弃了飞天马的精神
[18:54] And I don’t mean the sexually-charged, 那精神可不是这色情
[18:56] awkward, confusing vibe at this party. 气氛尴尬 混乱的派对
[18:58] I like sexually-charged, awkward, confusing things, too. 虽然我个人喜欢色情尴尬和混乱的东西
[19:00] – Like, for instance… – Tina. -比如… -蒂娜
[19:01] Sorry. But being an Equesticle 抱歉 但马蛋是不会
[19:03] means no judgment, right, Horseplay? 对别人评头论足的 对吧 恶搞马
[19:05] I mean, you accepted me, and I don’t even have testicles. 你们连我都接受了 我连蛋蛋都没有
[19:08] Bronconius hijacked this thing you all love and tainted it. 布朗克尼斯绑架了各位所爱 玷污了它
[19:11] He’s the real Xandar. 他才是真正的占旦
[19:12] I know who that is. He’s the bad guy. 我知道占旦 他就是那个大反派
[19:14] Hush! Get her out of here! Like, now! 闭嘴 快把她弄走 赶紧的
[19:16] The Equestranauts would never turn against a fellow pony. 飞天马是绝不会这样对它的同伴的
[19:19] The Equestranauts have a bond of friendship greater 飞天马彼此间的友谊
[19:20] than any force in the universe, and you know that! 比宇宙万物都坚固 你们知道的
[19:24] She’s right. 她说得对
[19:26] Here, get up. 来 起来吧
[19:27] What?! I’ll tuh-too him myself! 什么 那我亲自给他”吻”
[19:30] You were never nice to us! 你从来对我们就不好
[19:31] You never even took the time to get to know us, 你从来都没想过要好好了解我们
[19:34] and we’re all really terrific! 我们可棒了
[19:38] Put a shirt on! 能穿件衣服不
[19:39] Wait! 等等
[19:40] – Dad did get a tattoo! – I did? -老爸真的有纹身了 -真的吗
[19:42] What-what does it look like? 什 什么样的
[19:43] Is it… is it cool? 好看吗
[19:44] It’s… not cool. 不好看
[19:46] No, it’s cool… sort of. 还… 不错啊
[19:47] Someday you will all die, 你们有一天都会死翘翘的
[19:50] and I will still have the body of a 20-year-old! 而我还会一直保持20岁的年龄
[19:52] All right, great, let’s open that safe. 行了 我们开保险箱吧
[19:54] Ha! You’ll never get into that safe! 想都别想
[19:56] The combination is based on an Equestranauts reference 密码是根据飞天马里的线索设定的
[19:58] so obscure that only the smartest, 非常复杂 只有天下最聪明
[20:00] most knowledgeable Equesticle in the world 最有学识的马蛋
[20:01] could figure it out! 才能破解
[20:02] That Equesticle is me. 那个人就是我
[20:04] Front desk? 是前台吗
[20:05] There you go. 搞定
[20:07] Oh, well, that was actually easy. 好吧 原来这么容易
[20:09] – Thank you. – Chariot, I missed you. -多谢 -沙里奥 我好想你
[20:11] – So, good party? – So fun. -派对玩得还开心吧 -嗨爆了
[20:12] Okay, well, bye, everyone. 好了 再见了 各位
[20:14] Sunpuddle, I’ll call you. 晴天水坑 再联系
[20:16] You better. 一定要哦
[20:18] Hey Tina, you must be enjoying having Chariot ba… 嗨 蒂娜 你一定很高兴能和沙里奥
[20:21] Hey. What’s going on? 你这是在做什么
[20:22] I’m packing up Chariot. 把沙里奥装起来
[20:23] – What? Why? – Oh, I’m just getting -什么 为什么 -我只是觉得
[20:25] a little old to play with dolls, you know? 我这个年龄已经不适合玩玩具了
[20:27] But thanks for getting her back. 但是还是谢谢你把它弄回来
[20:30] Hurray. 好耶
[20:30] – Tina… – What? -蒂娜 -啥
[20:32] Play with the doll. 给我和它玩
[20:33] But I’m too old to… 可我已经太…
[20:34] Tina, play with the doll! 蒂娜 给我和它玩
[20:35] Play with the doll, Tina! 快和它玩 蒂娜
[20:36] – Come on, do what Daddy says. – Play with it! -乖 听爸爸的话 -和它玩
[20:38] Okay! I’ll… Neigh! 好吧 我…
[20:40] – Make it jump! – Uh, well, the… -让它跑起来 -那个…
[20:41] – she doesn’t actually jump. – I know it doesn’t jump! -她不会跑 -我知道
[20:43] You know how I know that? 你知道我为什么知道吗
[20:44] – ‘Cause… – ‘Cause I read 1,200 pages -因为… -因为我读了1200页
[20:46] of Equestranaut crap! 讲什么飞天马的狗屁
[20:48] – Keep playing with it! – Okay. -继续和它玩 -好吧
[20:50] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安 -晚安
[20:52] *A bond of friendship* *比宇宙万物*
[20:53] *greater than any* *都要强大的*
[20:54] force in the universe *友谊*
[20:57] *A bond of friendship* *比宇宙万物*
[20:59] *greater than any* *都要强大的*
[21:00] force in the universe *友谊*
[21:03] *Mini and Peggy-sis* *米妮和佩吉妹妹*
[21:05] *flying in clouds so high* *冲上云霄*
[21:06] *Headhorn and Chariot* *头角马和沙里奥*
[21:08] *come to my place tonight* *今晚来我家*
[21:10] *Equestranauts* *飞天马*
[21:12] *were brothers forever* *永远是兄弟*
[21:13] *Equestranauts* *飞天马*
[21:15] *were bonded together* *永远心连心*
[21:16] *bonded together* *心连心*
[21:18] *Equestranauts* *飞天马*
[21:20] *Equestranauts* *飞天马*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme