时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | The burglar reportedly went in… | 据传闻强盗闯进了 |
[00:26] | You gotta hit it just right. | 敲得好不如敲得巧 |
[00:27] | Linda, please use the ladder, or at least let me do it. | 琳达 你用梯子行吗 要不就让我来 |
[00:30] | I’m fine, Bob. | 我能行 鲍勃 |
[00:32] | Just gotta find the sweet spot. | 只是得敲到最佳位置 |
[00:35] | Lin, I’m gonna come over and steady your legs. All right? | 琳 我过来扶住你的腿 好吗 |
[00:39] | There. You see? Got it. | 行了 看到了吗 好了 |
[00:41] | Have a little faith, you know? | 要相信我 知道吗 |
[00:42] | I’m not some clumsy idiot who can’t… | 我可不是那种笨手笨脚的蠢蛋… |
[00:45] | Linda… y-you okay? | 琳达 你还好吗 |
[00:46] | I’m fine, Bob, I just slipped. | 我没事 鲍勃 只是滑了一下 |
[00:48] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[00:51] | That l-looked like it hurt. | 感觉好像很疼啊 |
[00:53] | It’s not funny, Bob! | 一点都不好笑 鲍勃 |
[00:54] | Check, please. I know that sounds | 请结帐 我知道这句话 |
[00:55] | like I’m saying, “Check, please,” | 也有”致命一击”的意思[双关] |
[00:57] | but I actually should be going. | 但我真的得走了 |
[00:58] | So check, please. | 所以请结帐 |
[01:00] | My wallet is missing. | 我的钱包不见了 |
[01:01] | Better start washing dishes. | 看来你只有来洗盘子赎身咯 |
[01:03] | I hope I didn’t lose it. | 但愿我没给弄丢了 |
[01:04] | I’d hate to have my identity stolen. | 我最烦个人信息被泄露了 |
[01:06] | I’m sure they’d give it right back. | 我相信小偷对此毫无兴趣 |
[01:07] | Maybe check the bathroom. | 要不要去洗手间找找 |
[01:09] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[01:10] | Now’s my chance to sit in his stool | 现在是坐莫特的专用椅 |
[01:12] | and get the Mort experience. | 体验当莫特的感觉的好机会 |
[01:16] | You were right! | 你说得对 |
[01:16] | – It was behind the toilet! – Oh, good…! | -钱包就在厕所后面 -太好了 |
[01:19] | Also, there was a rubber band, a marble and a toothbrush. | 后面还有橡皮筋 弹珠 和一把牙刷 |
[01:22] | Those are mine! | 那些都是我的 |
[01:23] | It’s probably a telemarketer. | 也许是电话销售员 |
[01:25] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[01:26] | No, I don’t have anything to refinance. | 不 我没有可以贷款的东西了 |
[01:28] | I wish I did. | 我倒希望我有 |
[01:29] | Unfortunately, my only equity is in my car and, hello? | 很不幸 我唯一的资产就是汽车了 喂 |
[01:33] | Oh, they hung up. | 他挂了 |
[01:34] | – Super freaky, huh? – What? | -真诡异啊 -什么啊 |
[01:35] | Linda was right about who was calling | 琳达猜对了打电话的人 |
[01:37] | and where Mort’s wallet was. | 还猜对了莫特钱包的去处 |
[01:38] | Two predictions in a row. | 连续说中两次预言 |
[01:39] | Try a third one, Mom. | 再猜一次 老妈 |
[01:41] | Okay. The next person to walk in | 好吧 下一个进餐厅的人 |
[01:43] | will be tall, dark and handsome. | 又高又帅 皮肤黝黑 |
[01:45] | I… I’m already here. | 我 我就在你身边 |
[01:47] | Good one, Papa. | 这个好 老爹 |
[01:48] | – Thank you, son. – You’re welcome. | -多谢 儿子 -不客气 |
[01:49] | I heard this before. | 我以前听说过 |
[01:50] | Someone gets hit on their head | 有人撞到头部 |
[01:52] | or gets struck by lightning, | 或者被闪电击中 |
[01:53] | and it unleashes psychic ability. | 就会获得通灵能力 |
[01:55] | Right. Right! Yeah! | 对啊 对啊 是这样 |
[01:56] | Everything was blurry for a second. | 有那么一瞬间 一切都变得模模糊糊的 |
[01:58] | That’s probably when it was unleashed. | 我的能力可能就是那时候释放出来的 |
[02:00] | Like a dog, when you take a leash off it. | 就像解开狗脖子上的皮带一样 |
[02:03] | you guys are kind of reaching here. | 你们有点太牵强附会了吧 |
[02:04] | No. I’ve always believed in this sort of thing. | 没有 我一直都相信这种事 |
[02:07] | Maybe this is happening to me because I’m open to it. | 这事发生在我身上也许正是因为我相信 |
[02:09] | Nothing is happening to you, Lin, | 你身上什么事都没发生 琳 |
[02:11] | because this sort of thing isn’t real. | 因为世上根本没这种东西 |
[02:12] | It was just two small coincidences. | 这只是两次小巧合 |
[02:14] | – That’s what I call my testicles. – Gene. | -跟我的两颗蛋一样 -吉恩 |
[02:17] | Marshmallow in the house. | 棉花糖糖来咯 |
[02:19] | Now, put a burger in my mouth. | 给我来个汉堡 |
[02:20] | Oh, hey, Marshmallow. | 你好 棉花糖糖 |
[02:22] | Tall, dark and handsome. | 又高又帅 皮肤黝黑 |
[02:23] | That settles it, Mom’s psychic. | 证据确凿 老妈能通灵 |
[02:25] | No, she isn’t. Marshmallow isn’t handsome. | 不 她不是 棉花糖糖并不帅 |
[02:27] | She’s… beautiful. | 她很 漂亮 |
[02:29] | Blush… | 人家害羞啦 |
[02:30] | Tomato, potato, Dad. | 都差不多啦 老爸 |
[02:31] | Face it, Mom has powers. | 承认吧 老妈具有超能力 |
[02:33] | Promise me you’ll use your powers for good, Mom. | 答应我要把能力用在正道上 老妈 |
[02:35] | Promise me! | 答应我 |
[02:35] | I promise. I promise. | 我答应 我答应 |
[02:37] | Linda’s psychic. What’s your special power? | 琳达能通灵 你有什么特别的能力 |
[02:39] | I can crack anyone’s back. | 我能让人家的后背咔嚓响 |
[02:41] | Bob, come here. | 鲍勃 过来 |
[02:42] | All right, just this once. | 好吧 就这一次 |
[02:44] | Right there. | 开始了 |
[02:45] | There you go. Yeah. | 走你 对了 |
[02:47] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[02:48] | I’ll lay you down on the floor now. | 我现在将你放在地板上 |
[02:50] | Marshmallow, get off me. | 棉花糖糖 快下来 |
[02:51] | That’s not helping. | 这样没用 |
[02:52] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[02:54] | That’s a knot. That’s all it is. | 那儿有个疙瘩 就是这样 |
[02:55] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[02:58] | If Mom really is psychic, | 如果老妈真能通灵 |
[02:59] | we’re gonna be on easy street. | 我们的好日子就来啦 |
[03:01] | She can tell us the next big trend in teen fashion. | 她可以告诉我们年轻人下一季流行穿什么 |
[03:03] | I’ll bet it’s butt hats. Hats for your butt. | 肯定是屁屁帽 给屁股戴的帽子 |
[03:05] | No, guys. I mean, we can finally cash in. | 不 各位 我是说我们会财源滚滚 |
[03:08] | But we got to figure out if she’s the real deal. | 但我们得搞清她是否货真价实 |
[03:11] | Mom, what number am I thinking of? | 老妈 我在想几号数字 |
[03:12] | Not this again. | 又来了 |
[03:14] | four. | 四 |
[03:15] | No, nine. | 不对 是九 |
[03:15] | No-no-no, four. | 不不不 是四 |
[03:16] | No. No. Nine. | 不不 九 |
[03:18] | – Is she right? – I don’t know. | -她说的对吗 -我不知道 |
[03:19] | Now that’s all I can think of. | 我现在也只能想到这两个数字了 |
[03:20] | That was it. | 看吧 |
[03:21] | – That was it. – No. Tina, what number | -看到没 -不 蒂娜 |
[03:22] | were you thinking of first? I think that was. | -你一开始想的数字是什么 -好像是 |
[03:25] | four or nine. | 四或九 |
[03:26] | No…! | 不 |
[03:26] | I see it burning in my brain. | 我都在我脑中看见了 |
[03:28] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 那不能证明任何事情 |
[03:29] | So, how do you predict things, Mom? | 你是如何预测事情的 老妈 |
[03:31] | How do you do it?! | 你怎么做到的 |
[03:32] | I kind of close my eyes, | 我一闭上眼睛 |
[03:34] | and, uh, an image appears in my brain. | 就会一个图像出现在我的脑中 |
[03:36] | That’s called “Having a thought,” Lin. | 那叫”思考” 琳 |
[03:38] | I don’t expect you to understand, Bob. | 我并不指望你理解 鲍勃 |
[03:39] | You’ll never understand the psychic realm. | 灵媒的世界你永远不懂 |
[03:41] | You know, I feel sorry for you. | 我真为你感到遗憾 |
[03:43] | Let’s settle this once and for all. | 让我们再最后测一次 |
[03:45] | Dad, you give her a test. | 老爸 你来考她 |
[03:46] | Okay. If you’re psychic, | 好吧 如果你是灵媒 |
[03:48] | you should be able to tell me | 你应该能够告诉我 |
[03:49] | what I’m putting in this bowl. | 我在这个碗里放了什么东西 |
[03:50] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[03:52] | You really don’t have to make that sound. | 你真没必要发出那种声音 |
[03:53] | Yes, I do. | 是的 有必要 |
[03:56] | Give me your hands, Bobby. | 把你的手给我 鲍鲍 |
[03:58] | – Come on. – No. | -来嘛 -不要 |
[03:59] | – Give me your hands, – Fine. | -把手给我 -好吧 |
[04:00] | – I got to feel them. – If this– go ahead. | -我得找灵感 -好吧 |
[04:05] | It’s an orange. | 是个橘子 |
[04:06] | – It’s an orange. – No… | -是个橘子 -不 |
[04:07] | – Amazing. Wow… – No. No. No, whoa. No, amazing. | -太神奇了 -不不不 不神奇 |
[04:10] | – It’s an orange. – Mom’s a psychic! | -是个橘子 -老妈是灵媒 |
[04:12] | No, she’s not! | 不 她不是 |
[04:13] | Yes, I am…! | 是的 我就是 |
[04:21] | No. No. No. I only make the sound. | 不不不 只能由我来发声 |
[04:22] | – Don’t make– you don’t make the sound. – Oh. I’m sorry. | -别 你不能发出这种声音 -抱歉 |
[04:25] | I’m getting an image! It’s a “J.” | 我看到图像了 是J |
[04:27] | Do you have someone in your life | 你生命中有谁的名字 |
[04:28] | whose name begins with a “J”? | 是以J为开头的吗 |
[04:30] | Yes! My accountant Geoffrey! | 有 我的会计师杰弗里 |
[04:31] | Oh, but he spells it with a “G.” | 但他名字拼写是G打头 |
[04:34] | Oh! He’s Jewish! | 对了 他是犹太人 |
[04:36] | You nailed it! | 你成功了 |
[04:37] | I’m meeting with him later today! | 我一会就要见他 |
[04:39] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:40] | Of course that’s right. | 当然没错 |
[04:40] | – He just told you. – Yeah. | -他刚刚告诉了你 -太好了 |
[04:42] | Sounds like someone’s getting a tax refund. | 看来他要给我退税啦 |
[04:45] | All right, good reading. | 你悟性很高嘛 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna file this year! | 我决定今年要报税啦 |
[04:47] | Do me. Do me. I’m next. | 给我占 给我占 该我了 |
[04:49] | – Out of the way. – Okay. Okay. | -起开 -好吧 好吧 |
[04:49] | – Mort, get out of the way. – Okay, easy. | -莫特 起开 -好吧 别激动 |
[04:51] | Give me your hands, Teddy. | 把手给我 泰迪 |
[04:52] | they’re sticky. | 黏乎乎的 |
[04:58] | Mort, stop it! | 莫特 别出声 |
[04:58] | Mort, let her do the reading. | 莫特 让她好好感应 |
[05:00] | I see a color. | 我看到了一种颜色 |
[05:02] | I… see a color. It’s your favorite color. | 我 看到了一种颜色 是你最喜欢的 |
[05:04] | Okay. And it’s a primary color. | 好吧 是基本色 |
[05:06] | That’s incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[05:07] | It’s, uh… | 是 |
[05:08] | I’m picking up shades, uh… red. | 我看看 红色 |
[05:10] | – Nope. – Blue… | -不是 -蓝色 |
[05:12] | – No. – Blue… | -不是 -蓝色 |
[05:13] | – No. – Green… | -不是 -绿色 |
[05:15] | – No. – Uh… yellow. | -不是 -黄色 |
[05:16] | Yes. Yellow. Wow. Yeah! | 对了 黄色 了不起 |
[05:18] | – Yes, yes, yeah. Wow. – On the 17th try. | -对的 对的 -猜一千次了都 |
[05:21] | She got it, though. | 但是她猜到了 |
[05:22] | She got it. | 她猜到了 |
[05:23] | Okay. Oh, I’m getting something else. | 我又看到了些别的 |
[05:24] | Yellow something, uh… | 黄色的东西 |
[05:26] | Yellow what? | 黄色的什么 |
[05:28] | A ta– a taxi? | 出 出租车吗 |
[05:29] | – No. – Is it a house? | -不是 -房子吗 |
[05:30] | – No. – Or a shirt? | -不是 -还是衬衫 |
[05:32] | – No… – Is it a dress? | -不是 -那是裙子吗 |
[05:33] | – Yeah. Yeah. – It’s a dress. | -对对 -是条裙子 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna meet a woman in a yellow dress. | 我要见到一个穿黄裙子的女人 |
[05:36] | – Yeah! – Got it. What else? | -没错 -了解了 还有别的吗 |
[05:38] | Th-Th-The change. | 还 还有些钱 |
[05:39] | – What is it, Linda? – Lo… loose change. | -什么 琳达 -零钱 |
[05:41] | – Loose change? – Yeah. | -零钱 -是的 |
[05:42] | You’re gonna find a quarter. No, it’s a nickel. | 你会找到25美分 不 是5分 |
[05:44] | – And… maybe that will change my life? – Yes. | -然后 这会改变我的命运吗 -对 |
[05:47] | – No. No. No. – Yep. I’m on a path now. | -不不不 -我现在就去 |
[05:49] | Go meet a woman in a yellow dress and find a nickel. | 去见一个黄裙子女人然后找到5分钱 |
[05:51] | It’s not a scavenger hunt, Teddy. | 这不是什么寻宝游戏 泰迪 |
[05:53] | It is to me. Bye, everyone. | 对我来说是的 大家再见 |
[05:54] | Oh, I got to rest. | 我得好好休息了 |
[05:56] | Guys, I figured out how we can use Mom’s psychic brain | 各位 我知道怎么利用老妈的通灵大脑 |
[05:59] | to get us on the gravy train. | 来发一笔横财了 |
[06:00] | So, what’s the plan? | 你有什么打算 |
[06:01] | It involves horses and money and us getting some. | 这涉及到马和钱 我们得搞点到手 |
[06:04] | Some horses? | 你说搞几匹马么 |
[06:05] | Some money… Oh. | 搞钱 |
[06:13] | Hey, kids, how was school? | 孩子们 在学校过的怎么样 |
[06:14] | Boring. Meh. | 无聊 |
[06:15] | Fun. I mean, whatever. | 有意思 我是说 无所谓 |
[06:17] | What’s going on here? | 她们在干嘛 |
[06:18] | Oh. Your mother has gone nuts. | 你们娘亲脑子不好了 |
[06:22] | I see something, uh… | 我看到了一些 |
[06:25] | – it’s bell-shaped. It’s, uh… – Yeah? | -铃铛形状的东西 是… -什么 |
[06:27] | – Maybe it’s a bell? – Is it the Liberty Bell? | -难道就是铃铛 -是独立钟吗 |
[06:29] | 美国费城独立厅的大钟 1776年7月4日鸣此钟宣布美国独立 | |
[06:29] | – That’s what it is. – It’s the Liberty Bell. | -对就是的 -是独立钟 |
[06:30] | It’s the Liberty Bell. | 就是独立钟 |
[06:31] | My ex-boyfriend lives in Philadelphia. | 我前男友住在费城 |
[06:34] | Should I go there? | 我要去那儿吗 |
[06:34] | Should I get a cheesesteak? | 我该去吃份费城牛肉芝士三明治吗 |
[06:35] | Gretchen! Go to him. | 格雷琴 快去找他吧 |
[06:37] | I’m gonna do it! I’m gonna do it! | 我这就去 我这就去 |
[06:39] | – Go to him. – Wait till Philly sees my crack. | -快去吧 -费城我来啦 |
[06:42] | Hi, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[06:43] | – Hi. – Bye… | -你好 -再见 |
[06:44] | Stay away from trains! | 离火车远一点 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna get a train ticket. | 我去买火车票 |
[06:46] | Gretchen, come back! | 格雷琴 回来 |
[06:47] | No. No. Well, maybe trains are fine. | 不不 好吧 也许火车没关系 |
[06:49] | Well, that seemed to work out, Lin. | 好吧 你看起来得心应手 琳 |
[06:51] | Yeah. That was another good one. Another one down. | 是啊 又成功一次 又解决一个 |
[06:53] | Yeah. You just sent a woman, | 是啊 你就这样把一个成年女人 |
[06:53] | a grown woman to another state, | 送到了另一个州去 |
[06:55] | ’cause you claim you’re psychic. | 就因为你说自己是个灵媒 |
[06:57] | – Yeah. Right. – Great. | -是啊 对的 -太好了 |
[06:58] | I believe in you, Mother. | 我相信你 妈 |
[07:00] | Thank you, Louise. | 谢谢你 露易丝 |
[07:01] | You have a gift. It’s gonna make some people nervous. | 你有这种能力 总会有人接受不了 |
[07:04] | If this was 1980, | 这要是1980年 |
[07:05] | you’d be burned as a witch. | 你早被当成巫师烧死了 |
[07:06] | Exactly. On a happier note, which name do you like more: | -的确 -说点轻松的 哪个名字好 |
[07:09] | Sea Bagel, Pride of Detroit, | 海洋百吉饼 底特律之尊 |
[07:12] | Mudbutt or Gelding the Lily? | 泥巴屁股还是阉马莉莉 |
[07:16] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[07:17] | Go with the Lily one. | 我选莉莉那个 |
[07:18] | What is this for? | 这是要干嘛 |
[07:19] | Oh. We’re renaming Tina. | 我们要给蒂娜重新取名 |
[07:20] | Oh! I’m glad I didn’t choose Mudbutt. | 还好我没选泥巴屁股 |
[07:22] | Okay, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[07:23] | Mom picked a horse in tomorrow’s race. | 咱妈已经为明天的赛马比赛选好马了 |
[07:24] | Now all we need is money to place a bet. | 现在就差凑钱下注了 |
[07:26] | You guys have money? | 你们有钱吗 |
[07:27] | If you’re asking me to sell my hair, | 别打我宝贝头发的主意 |
[07:29] | the answer is no! | 我绝对不卖 |
[07:30] | Tina, what’s left of your savings? | 蒂娜 你还剩多少积蓄 |
[07:32] | $82.40. | 82.40美元 |
[07:34] | But, with interest, it could be more than that. | 但是 加上利息 应该不止这么多 |
[07:35] | I haven’t checked for a while. | 我好久没查了 |
[07:36] | I want to be surprised when I look. | 我想给自己一个惊喜的 |
[07:38] | Great! We’ll put $82 on Gelding the Lily, | 好的 那就赌82美元在阉马莉莉上 |
[07:41] | collect our winnings and split it three ways. | 等赢了钱三等分 |
[07:43] | Three ways? But I’m putting up all the money. | 三份 但钱都是我出的 |
[07:45] | But it was my idea, and Gene’s your brother. | 但是我出的主意 吉恩又是你弟 |
[07:48] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[07:49] | And we’ll spend the day looking at horses! | 那我们明天就去看赛马咯 |
[07:52] | Let’s do it. | 走起 |
[07:55] | Order up, Lin. Can you take this over? | 上菜了 琳 能端过去吗 |
[07:58] | Not now, Bobby. I’m getting something. | 现在不行 鲍比 我感觉到什么了 |
[07:59] | – Hold on. – Oh, my God. | -等等 -天啊 |
[08:00] | This is weird. I’m feeling something. | 奇了怪了 我明明感觉到了 |
[08:01] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[08:02] | Dizzy Dog, the beloved statue | 已经在奇幻码头接待游客30年之久 |
[08:04] | who’s welcomed visitors to Wonder Wharf for over 30 years, | 受人喜爱的晕晕狗雕像 |
[08:07] | has been dognapped from his familiar place | 最近从码头尽头离奇失踪了 |
[08:09] | at the end of the pier, leaving police baffled. | 警察对此感到十分迷惑 |
[08:12] | If you have any information on the whereabouts of Dizzy Dog, | 如果你有任何关于晕晕狗的线索 |
[08:14] | – please call in to our tip line. – Dizzy… Doggy. | -请拨打我们的爆料热线 -晕晕狗狗 |
[08:18] | Hello? Tip line? | 你好 爆料热线吗 |
[08:19] | Seriously, Lin? | 当真吗 琳 |
[08:20] | Hi. Hello, tip line? | 你好 爆料热线 |
[08:21] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[08:23] | I have a tip. | 我有线索 |
[08:24] | Are they confused why Jerry Lewis is calling? | 他们没把你当杰瑞·刘易斯么 |
[08:26] | I… You know, I see water. | 我 我看到水了 |
[08:28] | Lin, stop. Hang up the phone. | 琳 别说了 快挂了 |
[08:29] | He’s surrounded by water, and I also see | 他被水包围着 我还看到 |
[08:31] | Do not do this. | 别这样 |
[08:32] | – a foamy substance. – This is ridiculous. Stop. | -很多泡沫 -这太扯了 别说了 |
[08:33] | Bob, I’m on the phone. And he’s crying out. | 鲍勃 我在讲电话呢 他还在大喊 |
[08:36] | – Dizzy Dog’s crying out, “Help me”. – Lin, | -晕晕狗在大喊 “救救我” -琳 |
[08:38] | -“Help me. Help me.” – Hang up. | -“救救我 救救我” -挂了 |
[08:41] | It was one thing when you were just | 你和莫特 泰迪 |
[08:42] | playing with Mort and Teddy and Gretchen, | 格雷琴闹着玩是一回事 |
[08:44] | but when you call in a tip to the news, | 给电视台打爆料热线 |
[08:46] | it’s kind of taking things to another level, Lin. | 就是另外一回事了 琳 |
[08:48] | Why is it so hard for you to believe, Bob? | 怎么要你相信就这么难呢 鲍勃 |
[08:50] | Because it’s not possible, Lin. | 因为这是不可能的 琳 |
[08:52] | That’s what Coach Blevins said about me | 我做仰卧起坐的时候 |
[08:53] | doing a sit-up, and now look. | 教练布莱文也是这么说的 快看 |
[08:56] | Yeah, Dad. Why can’t you just be supportive? | 是啊 爸 你就不能多点支持吗 |
[08:58] | – Get Mom’s back? – Yeah. | -给老妈撑撑腰嘛 -是啊 |
[09:01] | – Forget it. – Tina, I’m not supporting this | -我放弃 -蒂娜 我不支持 |
[09:03] | because it’s irresponsible. And not real. | 是因为这很不负责任 也不现实 |
[09:05] | Oh, yeah? Well, I predict you fall down a flight of stairs. | 是吗 我预见你会从楼梯上摔下去 |
[09:09] | – Is that a threat? – No. It’s a warning. | -这是在威胁我吗 -不 是警告你 |
[09:11] | Be very careful, that’s all. | 小心点就是了 |
[09:13] | Okay. Sounds good. Tripity tripity, | 好吧 听起来不错 滴滴哔哔 |
[09:15] | – dibidy do. – What? – Look. | -滴滴嘟嘟 -啥 -快看 |
[09:17] | Wonder Wharf’s own Dizzy Dog is home safe | 奇幻码头的晕晕狗在 |
[09:19] | after apparently being knocked off the pier into the ocean. | 掉入海水中后平安回家 |
[09:21] | Yay! Dizzy Dog is safe! The discovery was made thanks | 晕晕狗没事了 这个发现要归功于 |
[09:24] | to a tip from Linda Belcher, local psychic. | 当地灵媒琳达·贝尔彻提供的线索 |
[09:26] | – What?! – Wow. Ha! They found him in the water! | -什么 -他们在水里找到了 |
[09:29] | All right, Mom! | 好样的 老妈 |
[09:30] | We always believed you, Mom. Remember that? | 我们一直相信你的 知道吗 老妈 |
[09:32] | *I got power.* | *我有超能力* |
[09:35] | Will you pass that rag, | 能把抹布递给我吗 |
[09:36] | Linda Belcher, local psychic? | 当地灵媒琳达·贝尔彻 |
[09:38] | – I predict, yes. – Oh, my God. | -我预言 可以 -天啊 |
[09:40] | Dad, why can’t you just let Mom have this? | 老爸 你就不能让老妈享受一下吗 |
[09:42] | Like I let Gene be the family jokester. I could be that. | 就像我让吉恩当家族开心果 其实我也行 |
[09:45] | So, Lin, I was just curious, | 那么 琳 我就好奇 |
[09:47] | when am I gonna fall down that set of stairs? | 我什么时候会从楼梯上摔下来 |
[09:49] | I haven’t fallen down a set of stairs yet. | 我到现在都还没摔呢 |
[09:51] | You’re stealing her thunder again! | 你又在抢她的风头了 |
[09:53] | – So now you believe. – No… | -现在你信了啊 -我没 |
[09:55] | But if I did, when would it happen? | 就算我信 我什么时候会摔呢 |
[09:57] | – At fall-thirty. – What? | -在”摔”点半 -什么 |
[09:59] | – See? – What? | -懂了吗 -什么 |
[10:00] | Sorry, Gene, you can say it. | 好吧 吉恩 你来一遍 |
[10:02] | At fall-thirty. | 在”摔”点半 |
[10:04] | It’s funnier when Gene says it. | 还是从吉恩嘴里说出来更搞笑 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[10:07] | Hello, Linda Belcher. | 你好 琳达·贝尔彻 |
[10:08] | Hey! Sergeant Bosco! | 你好 博斯柯探长 |
[10:10] | Apparently, you’re some kind of psychic? | 这么说 你是个灵媒咯 |
[10:12] | Yeah. Well, some people think so. | 是啊 不过有人可不这么认为 |
[10:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:16] | Well, you really came through | 总之你破了那个 |
[10:17] | with that Dizzy Dog thing anyway. | 晕晕狗的案子是事实 |
[10:19] | – I did. – Oh, my God. | -没错 -天哪 |
[10:21] | I need your help with another case. | 我还有个案子要你帮忙 |
[10:22] | A real case. This is the big time. | 真正的案子哦 大案子 |
[10:24] | Hit me with it. | 快告诉我 |
[10:25] | You’re going to help me catch… | 你要帮我抓 |
[10:28] | the Little Boy Bandit. | 小屁孩强盗 |
[10:30] | The Little Boy Bandit from the news. | 新闻里说的那个小屁孩强盗 |
[10:32] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[10:33] | Mom is a police psychic! | 老妈现在可是”超感神探”了 |
[10:35] | – Narc! – I gotta go lay down. | -线人 -我得去躺一躺先 |
[10:39] | So you want me to help you catch the Little Boy Bandit? | 你要我帮你抓小屁孩强盗 |
[10:41] | – That’s a big case. – It’s huge. | -那可是大案子 -相当大 |
[10:43] | And I don’t want your help, I need it. | 你必须得帮我这个忙 |
[10:44] | I’m desperate on this one. | 我不抓到他誓不罢休 |
[10:45] | The Little Boy Bandit has robbed eight businesses | 小屁孩强盗上个月抢劫了 |
[10:48] | in the past month. That makes me look bad. | 八家店 让我颜面尽失 |
[10:50] | I’m not sure about using my powers to catch a little boy. | 用我的能力去抓一个小孩这样好吗 |
[10:53] | Like a fairy tale witch. | 让我觉得自己像是童话里的巫婆 |
[10:54] | No, we think he’s a very small man wearing kid’s clothes, | 不 我们认为他只是个穿童装的小个子 |
[10:57] | a wig stapled to his baseball cap, | 戴一顶粘着假发的棒球帽 |
[10:59] | and those roller shoes to get away. | 踩一双暴走鞋 以掩饰身份 |
[11:01] | Blend into the crowd, you know? | 掩人耳目 你懂的 |
[11:02] | Sounds like Sandy Duncan. | 听起来像桑迪·邓肯[美国女星] |
[11:03] | Everybody sounds like Sandy Duncan to you, Mom! | 老妈 在你看来每个人都像桑迪·邓肯 |
[11:06] | Sandy Duncan this, | 这也像桑迪·邓肯 |
[11:07] | – Sandy Duncan that. – Oh! Look, I’m under a lot | -那也像桑迪·邓肯 -为了抓这货 |
[11:07] | of pressure to catch this guy, and I got nothing! | 我顶了很大压力 但啥也没捞着 |
[11:10] | So you’re open to the idea of psychic abilities? | 于是你就决定求助于超能力了吗 |
[11:13] | In any other situation I’d say no | 换了平时我肯定不会答应 |
[11:14] | and laugh in your crazy face. | 还会当着面嘲笑你 |
[11:16] | But I’m out of leads. You’re my last hope. | 但我真的没头绪了 你是我最后的希望 |
[11:18] | You’re doomed. | 你完蛋了 |
[11:18] | I’ll help however I can, Sergeant. | 我一定尽我所能帮你 探长 |
[11:20] | Great. Let’s roll. | 太好了 走吧 |
[11:22] | Bye, kids! | 拜拜 孩子们 |
[11:22] | Keep your father away from the stairs! | 让你们老爸离楼梯远点 |
[11:24] | Have Dad run up and down the stairs. Got it! | 你是说让老爸多跑楼梯吧 遵命 |
[11:29] | Your job is on the line and you brought in a psychic? | 你都快丢工作了 居然还带了个灵媒来 |
[11:31] | Yeah. She called the Dizzy Dog thing. | 是啊 是她破了晕晕狗那个案子 |
[11:33] | If this doesn’t work out, | 如果这案子查不出来 |
[11:34] | the captain’s gonna put you back on patrol. | 队长就要把你调回去巡逻了 |
[11:36] | – I’d miss you! – Don’t worry about it. | -我会想你的哟 -别担心 |
[11:38] | So, here are all the places the Little Boy Bandit has hit. | 这些就是小屁孩强盗作案的地方 |
[11:41] | There seems to be no pattern, | 看起来没什么规律 |
[11:42] | but maybe you’ll get a feeling or something. | 不过没准你会有灵感或什么的 |
[11:45] | Huh, he seems to go after the stores | 他好像只去那些 |
[11:47] | that have little flags on ’em. | 插着小旗子的店嘛 |
[11:49] | Never mind. Let’s just go touch stuff in the evidence room. | 算了 我们去让你摸摸证物 |
[11:52] | All of these items were handled | 这些东西都是小屁孩强盗 |
[11:54] | by the Little Boy Bandit during his various robberies. | 打劫的时候用过的 |
[11:56] | So grab something and see if you get a reading or whatever. | 你随便抓一样看看有没有灵感什么的 |
[12:00] | What was this used for? | 这是用来干嘛的 |
[12:01] | Put that down! | 快放下 |
[12:02] | It’s for a different case. | 这是另一个案子的 |
[12:03] | Wha-ga-ning. Okay, but you got the wrong guy. | 好吧 不过你们抓错人了 |
[12:06] | – Really? – I think. | -真的么 -我是这么想的啦 |
[12:07] | Just kidding. We know we got the wrong guy. | 开玩笑啦 我们知道抓错人了 |
[12:10] | – Try this. – All right, let’s see. | -试试这个 -好的 我看看 |
[12:15] | Nothing’s coming to me. | 没有感觉 |
[12:16] | Come on. Just do whatever you did for the knife! | 别啊 就像你刚拿着那把刀一样 |
[12:18] | – Ticktock! – I’m still figuring out how this works! | -赶紧的 -我还在慢慢适应我的能力 |
[12:20] | I don’t know when it comes and goes. | 我又不知道灵感什么时候来什么时候走 |
[12:22] | I hit my head the first time. | 第一次是我撞到头了 |
[12:23] | Maybe I need to get hit again? | 没准儿我需要再撞一次 |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:25] | No, no, no, maybe I’m just hungry or something. | 不不不 也许我只是饿了 |
[12:27] | Fine. Let’s go get lunch. | 好吧 那我们去吃饭吧 |
[12:29] | Ooh, do we get free hot dogs from the carts? | 我们能免费吃餐车里的热狗么 |
[12:32] | I do, you don’t. | 我可以 你不行 |
[12:33] | Hi, kids. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[12:34] | Hi, Teddy. | 嘿 泰迪 |
[12:36] | Teddy, guys! | 泰迪 伙计们 |
[12:37] | This quest your mom sent me on is exhausting. | 你妈派给我的任务真是让我累趴了 |
[12:39] | I haven’t found a nickel or any women in yellow dresses. | 我既没找到5美分也没找到黄裙子女人 |
[12:41] | But I did find this penny in a urinal! | 但我在小便池里找到了1美分 |
[12:44] | Ah, no! My pee penny! | 不要啊 我的尿币 |
[12:47] | So why’d you guys want to meet me here? | 你们为什么要在这儿见我 |
[12:48] | Our mom sent us on a quest, too. | 老妈也给我们派任务了 |
[12:50] | We’re supposed to bet on a horse. | 我们要去赌马 |
[12:52] | That’s much better than finding a nickel. | 这可比找硬币好多了 |
[12:53] | And we need our favorite Teddy | 我们需要我们最爱的泰迪 |
[12:56] | to place the bet for us. | 帮我们下注 |
[12:57] | Hey, maybe you’ll see a lady | 说不定你会在赛马场见到 |
[12:58] | in a yellow dress at the track, hmm? | 穿黄裙子的女人 |
[13:00] | Or a horse in a yellow dress. | 或者穿黄裙子的马 |
[13:03] | At this point, I’d take either! | 到这份上了 哪种我都能接受 |
[13:04] | So let’s go gamble, huh, kids? | 那我们去下注吧 孩子们 |
[13:07] | Uh, need some more buns. | 还需要些汉堡胚 |
[13:10] | Tripity tripity, dibidy do. | 滴滴哔哔 滴滴嘟嘟 |
[13:13] | Huh. Why don’t we have a railing? | 我们怎么没装扶手 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | Easy does it. | 别紧张慢慢来 |
[13:19] | Looking good. | 走得不错 |
[13:20] | Halfway down. | 还剩一半 |
[13:24] | All right, Linda, that’s your fourth dog. | 好了琳达 这都是你第四个热狗了 |
[13:25] | Anything coming to you yet? | 有灵感了吗 |
[13:26] | Nah. Uh, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[13:28] | Oh, wait, something’s coming, something’s coming. | 等等 来了来了 |
[13:31] | Oh. It’s just a burp. I’m gassy. | 只是个饱嗝 吃撑了 |
[13:33] | – Come on, Linda, focus. – Sorry. | -拜托 琳达 认真点 -对不起 |
[13:34] | Look, if I don’t catch this guy, | 听着 如果我抓不到这家伙 |
[13:35] | my captain’ll tear me a new one. | 队长会把我一撕两半 |
[13:36] | Now take a look in that brain of yours | 现在给我好好想想 |
[13:38] | and tell me where he’s gonna strike next. | 然后告诉我他下一个目标是哪儿 |
[13:39] | All right, give me a minute. | 好啦 给我一分钟 |
[13:41] | Psychics didn’t predict Rome in a day, hold on. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 等等 |
[13:45] | Oh, I see a building. | 我看到一幢大楼 |
[13:46] | – Good, keep going. – I see walls. | -好的 继续 -我看到墙 |
[13:48] | – Yeah. – Oh, and, uh, windows. | -恩 -还有窗 |
[13:49] | – All right. – You can see right out ’em. | -好的 -从窗户能看到里面 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I get it. | 我记下了 |
[13:52] | There’s, uh, oh, there’s something on the wall. | 墙上有些东西 |
[13:54] | – Maybe pictures. – What are you talking about? Art? | -好像是画 -什么意思 艺术品么 |
[13:56] | – Building with art? – I’m still gassy, uh… | -有艺术品的大楼 -我还是很饱 |
[13:58] | What about the Wharf Art Center? | 是不是码头艺术中心 |
[14:00] | Is it the Wharf Art Center? | 是不是码头艺术中心 |
[14:01] | – War Farts? – Wharf Arts. | -马桶艺术 -码头艺术 |
[14:03] | They have a charity ball thing going on there right now, today. | 那里在举行一个慈善舞会 就今天 |
[14:06] | Lots of wallets and purses and jewelry. | 会有很多可以下手的钱包和珠宝 |
[14:07] | Let’s roll. Let’s go down there. | 快走 我们赶紧过去 |
[14:08] | I’m still eating my hot dog. | 热狗还没吃完呢 |
[14:10] | They have food at the thing. | 舞会上有吃的 |
[14:16] | Tell Mom and Dad that I’ll miss them, | 告诉爸妈我会想他们的 |
[14:18] | but I’m home now. | 以后我要把这当家 |
[14:20] | Oh, crap. Need tomatoes. | 糟糕 没土豆了 |
[14:23] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[14:24] | Wait a second. | 等会儿 |
[14:25] | I know how to do this. | 我知道咋办了 |
[14:40] | You still feel good about this, Linda? | 琳达 感觉还强吗 |
[14:42] | – I hope you do. – Yeah, it’s beautiful. | -最好如此 -当然 这里太漂亮了 |
[14:44] | Not that crap, your vision. Stop eating. | 不是说那个 快感应 别吃了 |
[14:47] | My whole career is on the line. | 这可关系到我的饭碗 |
[14:48] | I have a lot of cops undercover here. | 我在这儿安插了很多便衣 |
[14:56] | I keep telling him to quit the force and just play. | 我一直劝他直接改行拉琴得了 |
[15:01] | All right, get out of here, | 好了 你可以走了 |
[15:02] | – you’re gonna blow our cover. – Okay, okay. | -这样会让我们暴露的 -好吧好吧 |
[15:04] | Shush. Stop it. | 嘘 别唱了 |
[15:08] | – I’m back. – Oh, good. | -我回来啦 -太好了 |
[15:10] | Nothing you told anyone was remotely accurate, | 你跟他们说的没一样是对的 |
[15:12] | and now everyone is mad at you. | 现在大家都很生你的气 |
[15:14] | – What? – It’s true, Linda. | -什么 -没错 琳达 |
[15:15] | I went to Philadelphia last night | 我昨晚去了费城 |
[15:17] | and I find out my ex-boyfriend | 发现我的前男友结婚了 |
[15:18] | is married and he’s faithful. | 而且不打算搞婚外恋 |
[15:20] | – Thanks a lot. – Well… | -谢谢你哦 -那个 |
[15:21] | Yeah, and my meeting with my accountant | 没错 我的会计要见我 |
[15:23] | was because I’m being audited. | 是因为我被查了 |
[15:25] | I dry cleaned my Speedo like you said, | 我按你说的干洗了我的泳衣 |
[15:27] | and now it looks ridiculous. | 尼玛这看起来太猥琐了 |
[15:29] | Yeah, and not only did I not win | 就是 别说赢什么 |
[15:31] | the shrimp-eating contest, | 吃虾比赛了 |
[15:32] | there was no shrimp-eating contest. | 压根就没有吃虾比赛 |
[15:34] | And I owe the Shrimp Hut $200. | 现在我还欠虾店两百块 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[15:37] | And I have yet to fall down any stairs. | 我也没有摔下任何楼梯 |
[15:39] | In fact, I’ve gone up and down many sets of stairs. | 事实上 我上上下下楼梯好多次 |
[15:42] | Just for fun, once. | 有一次还纯粹是为了好玩 |
[15:44] | So you’re not psychic. | 所以你根本不是灵媒 |
[15:45] | But I don’t get it. | 可我不明白了 |
[15:46] | I got all those other predictions right. | 我其他的预言都没错啊 |
[15:48] | Or did I kind of just use common sense? | 还是我只是利用了常识 |
[15:51] | I guess I saw Mort’s wallet falling out. | 我貌似看到老莫的钱包掉出来了 |
[15:53] | And telemarketers call around 3:00 every day. | 而且电话销售员每天3点左右都会打过来 |
[15:56] | And I guess your hand smelled like oranges. | 你的手貌似也有橘子味 |
[15:59] | Oh, God. I Kaiser-Soze’d myself. | 都成我自导自演的了 |
[16:02] | So you’re saying you are not… | 所以你现在是承认自己不是… |
[16:05] | I’m not psychic. | 我不是灵媒 |
[16:06] | Wow, who could have seen that coming? | 谁能预见这样的事呢 |
[16:08] | Just me, I guess. | 也只有我了吧 |
[16:10] | Oh, I’m sorry, everyone. | 对不起 各位 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry. Don’t throw… Stop throwing things. | 对不起 别…别扔东西 |
[16:14] | I guess I got carried away. | 我可能太得意忘形了 |
[16:15] | – I let you all down. – You sure did. | -我让大家失望了 -那是 |
[16:18] | – Well, at least no one got hurt. – What? | -至少没伤着谁吧 -咋了 |
[16:21] | Bosco’s in deep. | 博斯柯探长这下惨了 |
[16:22] | Because of me, he staked his whole career | 他信了我的话 以为小屁孩强盗会 |
[16:24] | on the Little Boy Bandit robbing the charity ball. | 现身慈善舞会 把自己饭碗都压进去了 |
[16:28] | Bob’s Burgers. | 这里是开心汉堡店 |
[16:28] | Bobby, it’s me. I’m at the track. | 鲍鲍 是我 我在赛马场呢 |
[16:30] | Is Linda sure the dress is yellow? | 琳达确定那人穿的是黄色的裙子么 |
[16:32] | Well… Could it be a floral pattern? | 会不会是黄色的花案啊 |
[16:34] | And not a dress but a vest? | 裙子换成马甲成吗 |
[16:35] | – Teddy. Teddy. – I think we’re supposed to meet, | -泰迪 -我知道我俩是命中注定的 |
[16:37] | but I’m not feeling any chemistry, | 可是实话说 |
[16:39] | to be perfectly honest. | 我完全没感觉 |
[16:40] | – Teddy. Teddy. – Nothing. Like, zero. | -泰迪 泰迪 -啥也感觉不到 |
[16:42] | – Teddy. – W-What’s up, Bob? | -泰迪 -咋 咋了 鲍勃 |
[16:43] | Listen, shockingly, | 听着 别吃惊 |
[16:44] | it turns out Linda’s not psychic. | 琳达其实没有通灵的能力 |
[16:46] | Yeah. Oh. That’s actually a relief. | 其实那还真让我松了口气 |
[16:48] | I was terrible at her predictions. | 她要是预言对了那我可就惨了 |
[16:49] | But, boy, the kids are gonna be crushed. | 可是 天 孩子们会崩溃的 |
[16:51] | Why? | 为啥 |
[16:52] | They put all their money on that horse Linda picked. | 他们把所有积蓄都压在琳达挑的马上了 |
[16:54] | Wait, where are the kids? | 等等 孩子们在哪儿 |
[16:55] | – They’re with me at the track. – What? | -他们和我一起在赛马场 -啥 |
[16:56] | You didn’t know, Bobby? | 你不知道么 鲍鲍 |
[16:57] | – No. – You really should keep | -不知道 -你真的应该 |
[16:58] | a better eye on your kids, Bobby. | 看好孩子们的 鲍鲍 |
[17:00] | You know, they could end up anywhere. | 他们就爱到处跑 |
[17:01] | In this case, they’re safely | 当然这次他们是安然无恙地 |
[17:02] | with me at the track. | 和我在赛马场 |
[17:03] | Nothing to worry about. Tina, don’t touch that. | 不用担心 蒂娜 别碰那个 |
[17:05] | Louise, get off of the track, the horses are racing. | 露易丝 别到赛道上去 马要过来了 |
[17:08] | I’d better go. Bye, Bob. Teddy? Teddy? | – 我得挂了 拜拜 – 泰迪 |
[17:11] | Okay, you go tell Bosco you’re not psychic. | 你去告诉博斯柯你不是灵媒 |
[17:13] | I have to go pick up the kids from the track, | 我还得去赛马场接孩子 |
[17:15] | where you sent them. | 都是你的错 |
[17:16] | nuts. | 胡说 |
[17:19] | Bosco. Bosco. | 博斯柯 博斯柯 |
[17:21] | What? What are you doing here? | 咋了 你在这做什么 |
[17:23] | I got bad news. | 我带坏消息来了 |
[17:24] | I guess, uh… I guess I’m not a psychic after all. | 我好像 好像 不是灵媒 |
[17:27] | A real psychic. Amateur. | 不是真的灵媒 只是个业余的 |
[17:29] | – What? – Well, uh, yeah, uh, sorry. | -啥 -那 那啥 对不起 |
[17:32] | Listen, I’ve put everything on the line here, | 就因为你说自己可以通灵 |
[17:35] | because you said you were psychic. | 我才把一切都压在了这上面 |
[17:37] | So you better get psychic and fast. | 所以你不通灵也得给我变得通灵 |
[17:39] | I’m arresting somebody tonight. | 我今晚一定要逮个人回去 |
[17:41] | – Who you gonna arrest? – You. | -你要逮谁 -你 |
[17:42] | – Me? – Yes. | -我 -没错 |
[17:43] | For what? Eating too many hot dogs? | 以什么名义 吃太多热狗么 |
[17:45] | Impersonating a psychic. | 冒充灵媒 |
[17:51] | Hey, look. That’s Gelding the Lily. | 看呐 那是阉马莉莉 |
[17:52] | Our race is next. | 下场就是我们的比赛了 |
[17:54] | I want to get his autograph. | 我要去找他签个名 |
[17:55] | Kids. There you are. | 孩子们 你们在这儿呢 |
[17:56] | And Teddy. Teddy’s here, too, Bobby. | 还有泰迪 泰迪也在 鲍鲍 |
[17:58] | Hi, Teddy. Come on, everyone, let’s go. | 嗨 泰迪 走吧 我们回家 |
[17:59] | No, no, no, no, no. But our race is next. | 不不不不不 我们的比赛马上就开始了 |
[18:01] | We already placed our bet. | 我们都已经下注了 |
[18:03] | And Tina is getting an autograph from a horse. | 蒂娜还在要马的签名呢 |
[18:05] | He’s not great at holding a pen. | 他不会用笔 |
[18:07] | Then can you sign it as him? | 那你能代他签吗 |
[18:08] | – Fine. – You just have to put the pen in your mouth. | -好吧 -你要用嘴含着笔签 |
[18:11] | I kind of don’t have all day. | 我很忙的好吧 |
[18:12] | Here, like this. | 看 就像这样 |
[18:13] | Just like you’re a horse. | 假装你是一只马 |
[18:15] | Like how a horse would s… | 像马那样… |
[18:16] | would sign an autograph. | 签名 |
[18:18] | – See? Oh, you dropped your wig. – Uh, thanks. | -看到没 你的假发掉了 -谢了 |
[18:21] | – What’s that for? – I am a… | -那是干嘛用的 -我… |
[18:23] | birthday clown. | 用来扮小丑 |
[18:24] | I got a thing after the race. | 我赛后要参加一个生日宴会 |
[18:26] | You dropped your roller shoe. | 你的暴走鞋掉了[一种鞋底有滚轮的鞋] |
[18:27] | What’s this for? It is… for my clowning. | -这是干嘛用的 -也是扮小丑用的 |
[18:30] | I’m a roller skate clown jockey guy. | 我是个暴走小丑赛马手 |
[18:32] | Wow, triple threat. | 三面手呢 |
[18:34] | Oh, my God. He’s the Little Boy Bandit. | 老天 他就是小屁孩强盗 |
[18:36] | – What did you say? – Me? Nothing. | -你说啥 -我么 没啥 |
[18:38] | Uh, have a great race. | 祝比赛顺利 |
[18:39] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:40] | – W-What? Did you say thanks? – I said thanks. | -啥 你是在谢我吗 -我说多谢 |
[18:42] | Oh, sorry, you go. | 抱歉 你先说 |
[18:43] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:47] | I predict this is my husband. | 我预言这是我老公打来的 |
[18:49] | Just kidding, I knew it was. Caller ID, sorry. | 开玩笑的 我看到来电显示了 抱歉 |
[18:52] | – Hello? – Linda. He’s here. | -喂 -琳达 他在这儿 |
[18:53] | The Little Boy Bandit is at the track. | 小屁孩强盗在赛马场 |
[18:55] | – He’s a jockey. – What? | -他是个赛马手 -啥 |
[18:57] | His race is about to begin. Tell Bosco. | 他马上就要上场了 快告诉博斯科 |
[18:59] | Get him here as soon as you can. | 让他赶紧过来 |
[19:01] | Bosco. Good news. | 博斯科 好消息 |
[19:02] | Bobby just called and said… | 鲍鲍刚刚告诉我… |
[19:09] | – Let’s go, Gelding the Lily. – He’d run | -冲啊 莉莉 -要是没有 |
[19:11] | so much faster without metal shoes. | 马蹄铁他肯定能跑得更快 |
[19:15] | And they’re in the home stretch. | 现在进入冲刺阶段了 |
[19:16] | Gelding the Lily is pulling away. | 阉马莉莉目前一马当先 |
[19:18] | Come on. Come on! | 冲啊 冲啊 |
[19:20] | He’s actually gonna win. | 他真的要赢了诶 |
[19:23] | Go! | 加油 |
[19:27] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[19:30] | We would have won. | 胜利就在眼前的 |
[19:31] | I think I’m gonna have my next birthday party | 我决定我下次生日派对 |
[19:33] | here at the track. | 要在赛马场开 |
[19:34] | So the Little Boy Bandit | 于是小屁孩强盗就这样 |
[19:36] | will be riding off into the sunset, to jail. | “落马”了 等待他的是监狱 |
[19:38] | I’m here with arresting officer Sergeant Bosco. | 我们来采访一下立了大功的博斯柯探长 |
[19:40] | Let this be a warning: if you commit a crime | 我要警告大家 如果你犯了法 |
[19:42] | and you’re under five feet tall, Bosco will catch you. | 身高又不足五尺 博斯柯一定会抓住你 |
[19:45] | I did have some help, though, from a friend. | 当然 我也受到了一个朋友的帮助 |
[19:48] | My gun. And his friend, my other gun. | 我的枪 以及它的朋友 另一支枪 |
[19:50] | When’s this gonna air? | 这个啥时候播 |
[19:51] | We’re live. | 这是直播 |
[19:52] | Well, I’m just happy | 我们终于 |
[19:53] | that we can all agree now | 一致认为世上绝没有 |
[19:55] | there is definitely no such thing | 通灵这种东西 |
[19:57] | as psychic powers. | 对此我感到很满意 |
[19:58] | – Oh, I still believe, Bob. – What? | -我还是觉得有 鲍勃 -啥 |
[20:00] | Yeah. I may not have psychic powers myself, | 虽然我不能通灵 |
[20:02] | but I know they exist. | 但我知道肯定有人能 |
[20:03] | After everything that’s happened, Lin. | 都搞出这么多幺蛾子了 琳 |
[20:05] | Yes, Bob. I have faith in the unknown and you don’t. | 我知道 但我相信未知的存在而你不信 |
[20:08] | If I had to do it all over again, I would. | 如果再来一次 我还是会那么做的 |
[20:10] | Who knows? You got to stay open to this stuff. | 谁知道呢 宁可信其有嘛 |
[20:13] | Lin, you almost cost a man his job. | 琳 你差点就让别人丢了工作 |
[20:15] | But in a way, Mom helped Bosco catch the Little Boy Bandit. | 但也可以说老妈帮博斯柯抓到了小屁孩强盗 |
[20:18] | No, she didn’t. We saw him and then called her. | 她才没有 是我看到他给她打的电话 |
[20:21] | But if Mom hadn’t thought she was psychic, | 可要是老妈没有以为自己能通灵 |
[20:23] | we never would have gone | 我们一开始也不会 |
[20:24] | to the track in the first place. | 跑去赛马场 |
[20:25] | Yeah, Dad. | 是的 老爸 |
[20:26] | – See, Bob? – You’re all nuts. | -看见没 鲍勃 -你们都疯了 |
[20:28] | There is no such thi… | 绝没有… |
[20:31] | – Bob? – Yup? | -鲍勃 -嗯 |
[20:33] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[20:34] | – Did you just fall? – No. I did not fall. | -你是摔倒了吗 -没 我没有 |
[20:37] | – Okay. – I walked down the stairs. | -好吧 -我下楼梯了 |
[20:39] | Walked down the stairs really fast. | 下得很快 |
[20:41] | I thought I just heard a fall. | 我刚刚好像听到有人摔跤了 |
[20:44] | – G-Gene. – Yeah? | -吉 吉恩 -在 |
[20:45] | Will you come down here for a sec? | 你能下来一下不 |
[20:46] | Sure, I’d love to. | 没问题 乐意之至 |
[20:47] | She is psychic. | 她真的能通灵 |
[20:49] | She is a witch. Burn her! | 她真的是灵媒 烧了她 |
[20:53] | Nothing’s coming to me. | 我没感觉 |
[20:59] | Oh, uh, I see a shape. | 我看到了一个形状 |
[21:02] | I see a shape. | 我看到了一个形状 |
[21:05] | Getting an image. | 有图像了 |
[21:09] | Nothing’s coming to me. | 我没感觉 |
[21:16] | Oh, uh, I see a shape, I see a shape. | 我看到一个形状 一个形状 |