时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | You gotta wrap it up, Teddy. | 你最好打包带走吃 泰迪 |
[00:26] | We’re closing for the afternoon, | 我们今天下午打烊 |
[00:27] | but we’ll be back in a few hours for the dinner rush. | 等晚餐高峰期再开门 |
[00:30] | I’m ready! Let’s go! | 我准备好啦 走起 |
[00:32] | Why do you have two bottles of wine? | 你拿两瓶红酒干嘛 |
[00:33] | What? It’s a wine train. | 怎么了 那是红酒列车啊 |
[00:35] | You guys going on the wine train? | 你们要去坐红酒列车吗 |
[00:36] | Uh, you get the wine on the train, Lin. | 列车会提供的 琳 |
[00:38] | You don’t have to bring it. | 你不用自带 |
[00:40] | Otherwise, it would be just called a train. | 不然的话 叫列车不就行了 |
[00:43] | Right. | 也对 |
[00:43] | Lin, you’re sure kids are allowed on this thing? | 琳 你确定允许小孩上车吗 |
[00:45] | It says right here in the brochure, “Kids are allowed.” | 宣传册里写着 “允许带小孩” |
[00:48] | It says, “Kids are allowed”, | 写的是 “允许带小孩” |
[00:49] | “But not welcome.” | “但是不鼓励” |
[00:50] | Like in the health and sexuality section at the bookstore. | 和书店的健康与两性区一样 |
[00:53] | – Where’s Gene? – He’s picking out his outfit. | -吉恩人呢 -他在挑他的行装 |
[00:55] | I’m gonna be Boxcar Gene! | 我今天是货运列车版吉恩 |
[00:57] | Gene, why do you look like | 吉恩 你看起来怎么像 |
[00:59] | Dexy from Dexy’s Midnight Runners? | 德克西午夜斗殴者乐队里的成员 |
[01:00] | ‘Cause we’re going on a train! | 因为我们要坐火车啊 |
[01:02] | Well, go put a shirt on. | 好吧 去穿件上衣 |
[01:03] | Next thing, | 接下来 |
[01:03] | you’re gonna be telling me to go put on underwear. | 你就该让我去穿内裤了 |
[01:06] | Put on underwear. | 把内裤穿上 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:11] | You folks will be seated right here | 你们俩就和”大葡萄”们 |
[01:12] | in passenger car one with the big grapes. | 坐一号客厢 |
[01:15] | And I’m gonna take these little raisins | 我负责把这几个”小葡萄干” |
[01:16] | back to the end of the vine. | 送回葡萄藤尾端 |
[01:17] | – Bye, Mom. – Bye! | -拜拜 老妈 -拜拜 |
[01:23] | It’s the biggest chocolate fountain on a train | 这是南北美州境内 |
[01:26] | in North and South America. | 最大的火车巧克力喷泉 |
[01:27] | The world’s biggest is in Guatemala. | 世界最大的在危地马拉 |
[01:29] | I did not know chocolate came from fountains. | 我还不知道巧克力是喷泉里来的 |
[01:32] | I want to put my head in it. And my feet. | 我想把头伸进去 还有脚 |
[01:34] | Ethan, thank you very much for the guided tour. | 伊森 谢谢你当我们的向导 |
[01:37] | Uh, looks like we’ll be setting up shop here for the day. | 我们今天应该就在这边嗨皮了 |
[01:40] | For your troubles. | 这是给你的小费 |
[01:41] | Uh-uh, no-no-no-no-no, no-no-no… no. | 哦不不不不不 不不不 不 |
[01:42] | – Oh, here you go, one more for you. – Uh, kids… | -来拿着 再拿一个 -孩子们 |
[01:44] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 不好意思 |
[01:45] | Okay, one more for you. | 来 再给你一个 |
[01:46] | – Ye… actually, uh… – Thank you, Ethan. | -实际上 -谢了 伊森 |
[01:47] | If you could put that down. | 麻烦你放下来 |
[01:48] | Kids aren’t allowed anywhere near the buffet, | 小孩是不准接近自助餐区 |
[01:50] | or the passenger cars. | 和客厢的 |
[01:51] | But you are absolutely welcome to… the Juice Caboose! | 但是欢迎你们来到 果汁供应尾厢 |
[01:56] | What a dump. | 弱爆了 |
[01:57] | Hey, there’s someone there. | 那里有人 |
[02:03] | Regular Sized Rudy? | 中号鲁迪 |
[02:05] | Louise, Gene, Tina… | 露易丝 吉恩 蒂娜 |
[02:06] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[02:07] | Hold on, Beanbag, I’ll be right back. | 等会 豆豆袋 我去去就回 |
[02:09] | I know these guys from school. | 这是我学校里的小伙伴 |
[02:11] | Do you live here? | 你住这吗 |
[02:12] | My dad has me on the weekends. | 这周末该我爸带我 |
[02:13] | He’s been online dating and he brings his dates here. | 他喜欢带他网上的相亲对象到这儿来 |
[02:16] | But, on the bright side, | 但是 往好处想 |
[02:17] | I get to hang out with ol’ Beanbag here. | 我可以和豆豆袋作伴啦 |
[02:19] | Up top, Beanbag. Boom! | 给我一个五 豆豆袋 |
[02:20] | Yep. We see a lot of Rudy. | 是的 我们常看到鲁迪 |
[02:24] | Okay… rules | 好了 说说规矩 |
[02:25] | One, you can’t leave the Juice Caboose | 首先 你们旅行全程 |
[02:27] | for the duration of the trip. | 都不能离开果汁供应尾厢 |
[02:28] | Two, don’t bother me. | 其次 别来烦我 |
[02:29] | And three, uh… always believe in yourself. | 最后 相信自己 |
[02:32] | – Thanks. – We can’t leave the Juice Caboose? | -多谢 -我们不能离开果汁供应尾厢 |
[02:34] | Are you kidding me?! | 你搞笑呢 |
[02:35] | Get comfy, ’cause this room is your life | 好好享受 因为接下来的4小时里 |
[02:37] | for the next four hours. | 你们都得在这度过了 |
[02:38] | But there’s nothing to do! | 但这儿啥都做不了啊 |
[02:40] | Open this door! | 开门 |
[02:43] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见 |
[02:44] | The train’s too loud… honk, honk. | 火车太吵了 哼哧哼哧 |
[02:46] | Honk, honk?! | 哼哧 哼哧 |
[02:47] | Trains don’t make that noise! | 火车不这么叫的 |
[02:57] | All right, this is gonna be great. | 太好了 |
[02:58] | We have a babysitter and a lot of alcohol. | 我们有人帮忙看孩子 还能喝酒 |
[03:01] | Wait, don’t do… No, don’t do it! | 等等 别 别这样 |
[03:03] | It’s a tasting. | 要细细品尝 |
[03:04] | You’re supposed to swirl it around | 你要这样晃一下 |
[03:05] | and shake the glass to open it up, or something. | 摇摇酒杯 让酒香散发出来 之类的 |
[03:08] | Hey, open up, wine! | 出来吧 酒香 |
[03:09] | Linda’s coming in. | 琳达要来啦 |
[03:11] | Uh, okay. Well, you do that. | 好吧 你随意 |
[03:13] | I’m just gonna drink a lot of wine. | 我就想好好喝点酒 |
[03:19] | That guy must really know what he’s doing. | 那家伙肯定是个高手 |
[03:21] | Why, because he’s slurping? | 为什么 因为他在吧唧嘴吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[03:25] | Excuse me! Hey! Hi! | 打扰一下 你好 |
[03:27] | Are you some kind of an expert? | 你是专家吗 |
[03:28] | I just overheard you doing that sound… | 我无意中听到你发出那种声音 |
[03:31] | Oh. I’m a wine enthusiast. | 我是个红酒狂热粉 |
[03:32] | Although I’m not enthused by this first flight. | 可这第一杯酒也太次了 |
[03:35] | Oh! He’s hysterical. | 他好搞笑 |
[03:36] | You should come taste with us. | 过来和我们一起品尝吧 |
[03:38] | Oh! You can give us tips on how to get tipsy. | 你可以教我们一些喝到微醺的小秘籍 |
[03:40] | – Sure. – Lin, no. | -好的 -琳 别 |
[03:41] | I don’t want to drink with that guy. | 我不想和那家伙一起喝 |
[03:43] | Why? I do, Bobby. He’s an expert. | 为什么 我想 鲍鲍 他可是专家 |
[03:45] | Well, I was looking forward to a relaxing day off. | 我还指望着今天好好放松一下呢 |
[03:48] | I wasn’t even gonna talk to you that much, to be honest. | 实话说 我都不打算和你说太多话的 |
[03:51] | I just don’t want to drink with the guy… | 我就是不想和那家伙一起喝 |
[03:53] | – Hi… Look who’s here? – I’m Rick. | -嗨 看看谁来了 -我是瑞克 |
[03:54] | I love Italian wines, | 我喜欢意大利红酒 |
[03:56] | German cars and Japanese women. | 德国车 和日本女人 |
[03:57] | I’m Linda! | 我是琳达 |
[03:58] | I love showers | 我喜欢洗澡 |
[03:59] | and mornings and bologna and turtles. | 清晨 波隆那熏肠 乌龟 |
[04:01] | And wine! | 还有红酒 |
[04:03] | I’m Bob. | 我是鲍勃 |
[04:05] | Well, it looks like we are going to be | 好吧 看来我们今天下午 |
[04:06] | a tasting trio for the afternoon. | 要组一个品酒三人团了 |
[04:08] | Jambo. It means cheers. | Jambo 干杯的意思 |
[04:09] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[04:10] | Or, as we say “Cheers!” | 用我们的话说就是 干杯 |
[04:12] | Come on, Bob. | 来嘛 鲍勃 |
[04:13] | If we don’t clink, it’s not a real Jambo. | 不碰杯就不算真的干杯哦 |
[04:15] | Jambo Jambo! | |
[04:16] | -Jambo -Jambo – Jambo. – Jambo…! | |
[04:17] | Jambo Jambo…! | |
[04:18] | – Jambo…! – Uh, okay. | -Jambo -好吧 |
[04:19] | -Jambo -Jambo – Jambo…! – Jambo…! | |
[04:21] | No more Jambo. | 够了 |
[04:23] | Usually I’m by myself, but since you guys are here, | 通常都是我自己一个人 既然你们来了 |
[04:25] | maybe we could take turns sitting on Beanbag. | 我们可以轮流坐豆豆袋 |
[04:27] | Is that okay with you, Beanbag? | 你没意见吧 豆豆袋 |
[04:29] | Rudy, how can you just sit there, | 鲁迪 门后的巧克力喷泉 |
[04:30] | when there’s a chocolate fountain | 正被一群醉醺醺的大人无视 |
[04:32] | behind this door being unappreciated | 你怎么还能安心 |
[04:33] | by a bunch of drunk adults? | 坐在这儿 |
[04:35] | It’s being wasted on the wasted! | 真是资源浪费 |
[04:37] | There’s got to be a way out of here. | 一定有办法出去的 |
[04:38] | There’s a hatch in the ceiling. | 天花板上有个舱口 |
[04:39] | Here, give me a boost. | 来 给我搭把手 |
[04:44] | It’s hot! | 烫死了 |
[04:45] | Bad idea! Bad idea! | 不好 不好 |
[04:46] | – Put me down! – Okay. | -放我下来 -好的 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 真是谢了 |
[04:50] | Okay. Nobody panic. | 好吧 大家淡定 |
[04:51] | We’re only in here for two hours. | 我们只要待两个小时 |
[04:53] | Four hours. | 四个好么 |
[04:55] | Four hours! | 四个 |
[04:56] | Four hours… | 四个小时 |
[05:06] | – Oh, my God. – You know, | -天哪 -你知道么 |
[05:07] | if you ever want to get serious about wine, | 如果你真心想品酒 |
[05:09] | you really have to lose the mustache. | 就得把那小胡子剃了 |
[05:10] | True, ’cause it gets all caught up in there. | 是啊 那样酒都跑胡子里去了 |
[05:13] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[05:13] | – Yeah. – Not to mention Pee-ew! | -是的 -况且 那还很恶心 |
[05:15] | Be a lot easier if you just shaved it. | 你剃了就好多了 |
[05:17] | I’d rather not, Rick. I’m not shaving it. | 不用了 瑞克 我不会剃的 |
[05:19] | I didn’t bring shaving equipment. | 我没带剃须工具 |
[05:20] | Bobby, quit being a pinot grouchio! | 鲍鲍 别把自己搞成格劳乔了 |
[05:21] | 格劳乔·马克思 美国喜剧演员 显眼的胡须是其一大特色 | |
[05:24] | Look, I’m perfectly happy enjoying my wine, | 听着 我就这样也喝得很享受 |
[05:27] | staring out the window | 这样看看窗外 |
[05:28] | at that… kid on a bike, going the same speed as us? | 那个 和我们同速的骑车的小孩 |
[05:32] | And we are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[05:34] | I call him Ramon. | 我叫他雷蒙 |
[05:36] | Hi, Ramon! | 你好 雷蒙 |
[05:37] | What? | 什么 |
[05:37] | Hi! | 你好 |
[05:38] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[05:40] | What? I… I can’t hear you. | 啥 我听不清 |
[05:42] | I’m in a train. | 我在火车上 |
[05:44] | Okay, have a nice bike ride. | 好吧 骑得开心 |
[05:46] | Ramon just threw a rock at me. | 雷蒙居然朝我扔石头 |
[05:49] | We’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[05:52] | What kind of God would put a chocolate fountain on a train | 到底什么样的上帝才会丢个 |
[05:54] | and not let kids near it?! | 巧克力喷泉到火车上却不让小孩接近呢 |
[05:55] | Yeah! Learn how to build a train, God! | 就是嘛 火车不能这么造 上帝 |
[05:58] | Well… the chocolate fountain is impressive, | 巧克力喷泉是很棒 |
[06:00] | but the real supply’s all the way up front. | 但真正的好东西都在前面 |
[06:02] | What do you mean, “The real supply?” | 什么叫真正的好东西 |
[06:04] | There’s way more chocolate up in the kitchen. | 厨房里可不止有巧克力 |
[06:06] | I’ve seen them load boxes and boxes of it in there. | 我看到他们卸了好多箱东西进去 |
[06:08] | Well, then, are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? | 你们和我想的一样么 小伙伴们 |
[06:11] | That I need a bath? | 你是说我需要洗个澡吗 |
[06:12] | Oh, yeah. You do. | 是啊你还真需要 |
[06:13] | No. We break out of here | 不 我们从这儿出去 |
[06:14] | and steal the chocolate from the front of the train! | 到前面的车厢去偷巧克力 |
[06:16] | I’d do that. | 可以啊 |
[06:17] | – I’m in. – Great! | -算我一个 -太好了 |
[06:18] | The Belcher kids ride again! | 贝尔彻家的小孩们又出动啦 |
[06:20] | For the first time! | 好吧这是第一次 |
[06:22] | And Rudy! Is there. | 还有鲁迪 算上我 |
[06:26] | Okay, if we’re gonna rob this train, | 如果我们要打劫这趟火车 |
[06:28] | we need to take it step by step. | 我们得一步一步来 |
[06:29] | Luckily, Rudy has been trapped in this caboose | 还好 过去的九周里 |
[06:31] | for the last nine weekends doing some serious recon. | 被困在这儿的鲁迪做了周密的侦查 |
[06:34] | I see everything out this window. | 透过这窗户我能看到一切 |
[06:36] | Once, a skunk got on the train | 有一次一只臭鼬跳上了火车 |
[06:37] | for a little bit and then it got off | 过了一会儿又跳下去了 |
[06:38] | and I was the only one to notice. | 只有我注意到这事儿 |
[06:39] | Just take us through the logistics, Train Brain. | 带我们穿过货仓就行 火车顾问 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[06:42] | Each of these blocks is a train car. | 每块积木代表一节车厢 |
[06:44] | This is taking too long! I need chocolate! | 太浪费时间了 我要巧克力 |
[06:46] | Gene, quiet. | 吉恩 别吵 |
[06:46] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[06:48] | Now, this is us here in the Juice Caboose. | 这是我们现在所在的果汁供应尾厢 |
[06:50] | I can see us in there. | 我都能看到我们在里面 |
[06:51] | Just kidding. We’re not inside a block. | 开玩笑啦 我们不在积木里 |
[06:53] | – Tina! – Okay. | -蒂娜够了 -好吧 |
[06:54] | The only time the door to the caboose in unlocked, | 车厢门唯一不锁的时间 |
[06:56] | is when Ethan makes a juice box delivery, | 是伊森来送餐的时候 |
[06:58] | every hour on the hour. | 每小时一趟 |
[07:00] | Every hour on the hour. | 每小时一趟 |
[07:01] | Sounds like a robot. | 听上去像机器人 |
[07:02] | Wait! What if Ethan is a robot!? | 等等 要是伊森真是机器人咋办 |
[07:04] | Gene! Focus! | 吉恩 别跑题 |
[07:05] | You guys are embarrassing me. | 你们真是太让我丢脸了 |
[07:07] | In front of Rudy, which is hard! | 要知道这在鲁迪面前可不容易 |
[07:09] | Even if we get out of here, | 即使我们从这儿出去 |
[07:10] | you still have to get all the way up to the kitchen car. | 到餐车还有很长的一段路 |
[07:13] | The chocolate is kept inside | 巧克力放在 |
[07:14] | the chocolatier’s refrigerator. | 甜点师的冷藏柜里 |
[07:16] | He’s from Germany. | 他是德国人 |
[07:17] | The chocolate’s from Switzerland. | 巧克力是瑞士的 |
[07:18] | – We’re from America. – Yeah… | -而我们是美国人 -一级棒 |
[07:20] | Now, the only time the kitchen is empty | 厨房唯一没人的时间 |
[07:22] | is when it’s a passenger’s birthday | 是给当天生日的乘客庆祝的时候 |
[07:23] | and the whole staff comes out to sing | 所有的工作人员都会出来 |
[07:25] | the “Chugga Chugga Choo Choo Happy Birthday To You” Song. | 唱”逛吃逛吃生日快乐歌” |
[07:27] | So, we know how to get in, but how do we get out? | 现在知道怎么进去了 但要怎么出来呢 |
[07:30] | I think I know how, but it’s a little dangerous. | 我想到了 但有点危险 |
[07:32] | Like sandwiches with toothpicks in them dangerous? | 像三明治里有牙签那么危险吗 |
[07:35] | Even more dangerous than that. | 有过之而无不及 |
[07:36] | Like eating a bomb? | 像吃炸弹那么危险吗 |
[07:38] | In between. | 倒也没那么危险 |
[07:39] | Like eating a firecracker. | 吃炮竹 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Okay. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们得这么干 |
[07:44] | Well… aren’t you kids playing nice. | 孩子们玩得开心吗 |
[07:46] | Hey, Ethan, over here. | 伊森 看这儿 |
[07:48] | Look at my face and hands while I’m talking. | 我说话的时候请看着我的脸和手 |
[07:50] | I just want you to know it’s my mom’s birthday today. | 我想告诉你今天是我妈的生日 |
[07:52] | – Um, it isn’t June 3, it’s today. – Okay. | -不是六月三号 是今天 -好吧 |
[07:54] | Wait, I have some questions for you. | 等下 我想问你几个问题 |
[07:56] | Um, what does “Ethan” mean? | 伊森这个名字有什么含义吗 |
[07:58] | Sounds like how Shakespeare would say “Eating.” | 听着像莎士比亚说”吃”时的发音 |
[08:00] | So, maybe that’s where it comes from? | 会不会你的名字就是这么来的 |
[08:02] | Yeah. I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[08:03] | Next question, uh… if a train leaves New York at 4:00, | 下一题 如果一辆火车四点从纽约出发 |
[08:06] | and another train leaves Dallas at 5:00, | 另一辆火车五点从达拉斯出发 |
[08:08] | what time will they meet? | 它们什么时候会相遇 |
[08:10] | Great. Well, I’m kind of busy right now, | 好了 我现在很忙 |
[08:12] | so I’m gonna have to let you go. | 所以你得走了 |
[08:13] | Have fun at my mom’s birthday. Bye. | 在我妈的生日派对上玩得开心 再见 |
[08:15] | Do you want juice?! | 你们要喝果汁吗 |
[08:16] | No! Uh, maybe… uh, ye… no, ye… ahh…! | 不 要的 还是算了 |
[08:20] | I like this one. | 这酒不错 |
[08:22] | You think you do, but you don’t. | 你以为你喜欢 其实不是 |
[08:24] | What do I think of this wine? | 我应该觉得这酒怎样 |
[08:25] | Great question. Here’s what you think. | 问得好 你该这么想 |
[08:27] | Hey, Ethan. | 你好啊伊森 |
[08:28] | How’s Rudy? | 鲁迪还好吗 |
[08:28] | How’s Beanbag? | 豆豆袋怎么样了 |
[08:29] | Uh, they’re great. Beanbag’s great. | 他们很好 豆豆袋也很好 |
[08:31] | Rudy’s such a delight. | 鲁迪太讨人喜欢了 |
[08:32] | I just dropped off some juice for them. | 我刚给他们送了果汁 |
[08:34] | Can I get a cranberry juice? | 给我一杯蔓越梅汁好吗 |
[08:37] | – Coming right up. – Um, who’s Rudy? | -马上来 -鲁迪是谁 |
[08:40] | – He’s my son. – You have a son? | -我儿子 -你有儿子 |
[08:42] | Mandy, you know, I might have left a little information | 曼蒂 我可能在我的网上资料里隐瞒了 |
[08:44] | off my E-Kiss profile, but that was just for readability. | 一些信息 但那只是为了增加可读性 |
[08:46] | So, you look nothing like your profile picture | 你是指你长得跟照片判若两人 |
[08:49] | and you have a son? | 并且 你还有个儿子这事吗 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[08:51] | So, your face is saying one thing… | 可你的表情告诉我… |
[08:53] | No. No. I love kids. | 不不 我喜欢小孩子 |
[08:54] | Okay. Will you ma… | 那你能 |
[08:55] | Can you make eye contact with me? | 你能看着我的眼睛说么 |
[08:56] | – I am. Aren’t I? – No. You’re looking at my chin. | -我看了啊 -你看的是我的下巴 |
[08:58] | No. That’s, that’s your… | 不 那是 那是你的 |
[08:58] | I’ll just get below here. How ’bout now? | 我坐低一点好了 这样如何 |
[09:00] | – No. Na… – I have a son. Are you cool with that? | -不… -我有儿子你不介意吧 |
[09:02] | – I gotta take a nap. – Okay. | -我要睡一会儿 -好吧 |
[09:05] | Oh, there it is. Here you go. | 在这儿 给你 |
[09:08] | We’ve got a birthday, people. | 各位 我们有位乘客生日 |
[09:10] | Places. Ready? | 准备好了么 各就各位 |
[09:11] | Here we go, everyone. | 我们走 |
[09:12] | Five, six, seven and… | 五 六 七 |
[09:13] | Everybody watch your back | 大家注意啦 |
[09:16] | the birthday train is on the track! | 庆生列车开来啦 |
[09:23] | Well, hello, there. | 你们好啊 |
[09:25] | Put some wine in your glass, | 人生苦短 |
[09:26] | ’cause your life is moving fast, | 不如斟满酒杯 |
[09:28] | so drink your day away. | 及时行乐 |
[09:30] | Honk, honk! | 哼哧 哼哧 |
[09:31] | What’s happening?! It’s not my… | 什么情况 今天不是我的 |
[09:32] | Happy Birthday, Linda! | 生日快乐 琳达 |
[09:34] | Oh, it is my birthday… | 今天是我生日 |
[09:36] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我会带你们离开这儿的 |
[09:39] | And then I’m gonna eat you. | 然后把你们吃掉 |
[09:41] | No…! | 不 |
[09:42] | Shush! | 嘘 |
[09:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[09:44] | She should be out there by now! | 她现在该出来了啊 |
[09:46] | Who’s that? | 谁在那儿 |
[09:48] | I don’t know… it’s too early for Ethan to come back. | 不知道啊 离伊森回来还早呢 |
[09:50] | Aah! I’m not decent! | 我还没拉完 |
[09:52] | Come back later! Thank you! | 麻烦过会儿再来 |
[09:54] | I must use the kerplunker! | 我要用下厕所 |
[09:55] | There’s a line for the other one. | 那边那个都排上队了 |
[09:57] | Make it fast. | 快一点 |
[09:58] | Don’t tell me, make it fast. | 别催我 |
[09:59] | Just go. | 赶紧的 |
[10:00] | Don’t tell me, just go. | 别催我 |
[10:01] | Just da… ah… | 快… |
[10:02] | Make some noise. | 搞点动静出来 |
[10:03] | Sing songs or something. | 唱歌还是什么的 |
[10:04] | Look, look… look at the legs on the glass. | 看 快看杯壁上的酒腿 |
[10:06] | You see the legs? | 看到酒腿了么 |
[10:06] | I see fe… it looks like feet. | 我看到了 感觉更像是酒足 |
[10:08] | Oh, Linda. | 琳达 |
[10:09] | You’re such a sweet, simple person. | 你真是又善良又简单啊 |
[10:11] | Thanks. Wait, what? | 谢谢 等等 啥 |
[10:13] | Look, Rick, you’re not the only person with taste. | 听着 瑞克 不是就你自己有品位 |
[10:15] | We happen to own a restaurant. | 我们还开了家餐厅呢 |
[10:17] | It’s not a competition, Bob. | 鲍勃 我又没跟你比 |
[10:19] | I didn’t say it was. | 我没那个意思 |
[10:20] | Sounds like this guy wants to have a wine-off! | 看来有人想来场品酒比赛呢 |
[10:22] | What?! | 神马 |
[10:23] | – Wine-off? – Ooh, wine-off. | -品酒比赛 -品酒比赛 |
[10:25] | – Wine-off. – Wine-off. | -品酒比赛 -品酒比赛 |
[10:26] | There’s gonna be a wine-off. | 有人要比品酒 |
[10:27] | We got a wine-off! | 要比品酒了 |
[10:28] | Oh, my goodness. It’s going down. | 哎呀 嗨起来了 |
[10:31] | Oh, s… Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:33] | – Too soon? Too… too much? – Don’t. Yeah, just… | -太快了吗 太过了吗 -别… |
[10:35] | – My space. – I thought the train was crashing. | -别过界 -刚还以为火车要撞了 |
[10:37] | Sorry. Trying to save you. | 抱歉 是想救你来着 |
[10:42] | Okay, this is scarier than I thought. | 好像比我想的要恐怖诶 |
[10:43] | Uh, no big deal, Louise. | 没事的 露易丝 |
[10:45] | Just jump off a moving train. | 不就是跳火车吗 |
[10:47] | Come on. One, two, three! | 来吧 一 二 三 |
[10:52] | That train is not moving very fast. | 这火车开得真有够慢的 |
[10:55] | This window won’t open. | 我打不开这窗户 |
[10:56] | That’s why we need to get back in there. | 所以我们得回去 |
[10:58] | Could pick up the pace. | 您能快点不 |
[10:59] | You’re not going fast enough. | 太慢了 |
[11:01] | I am too going fast enough. | 我够快的了 |
[11:02] | No job is done until the paperwork is complete. | 人家还没擦干净呢 |
[11:05] | Stand by. | 给我等着 |
[11:08] | Where the hell is Rudy? | 鲁迪去哪儿了 |
[11:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:12] | Oh, boy! Oh, oh… Oh, wow… | 我的天 |
[11:14] | It’s not that bad. You’re making a big deal. Wow. | 哪有这么夸张 别小题大作 |
[11:16] | You’re making… Come on. | 你们太… 行了 |
[11:18] | – It’s like my grandpa. – It’s not that bad. | -跟我爷爷一样 -没那么臭 |
[11:20] | Where the hell have you been? Pull me up. | 你们去哪了 拉我上去 |
[11:21] | Hand me the chocolate and then I’ll pull you up. | 把巧克力给我 然后拉你上来 |
[11:24] | Hand you the chocolates? | 给你巧克力 |
[11:25] | Yeah. And then I’ll pull you up. | 对 然后我拉你上来 |
[11:27] | How do I know that once I hand you the chocolate | 万一我给了你巧克力 |
[11:29] | you’re not gonna just leave me out here | 你又不拉我上去 |
[11:30] | and take the chocolate? | 把巧克力私吞了呢 |
[11:32] | – I wouldn’t do that. – That’s what I would do. | -我不会的 -要是我的话就会 |
[11:34] | – That’s so mean. – Look, if you don’t take this chocolate | -这也太贱了 -如果你不私吞巧克力 |
[11:37] | and leave me out here, then I can’t work with you. | 丢下我 就说明我们不是一路人 |
[11:39] | Please give me the chocolate so I can pull you up. | 巧克力给我我拉你上来 拜托 |
[11:41] | Fine. | 好嘛 |
[11:43] | Okay, Gene. | 好了 吉恩 |
[11:44] | – You hold onto me. – Got it. | -你抓紧我 -明白 |
[11:46] | – Tina, you hold onto me. – Great. | -蒂娜 你抓紧我 -好的 |
[11:47] | And then I’ll hold onto something in the bathroom. | 我再抓住个厕所里的东西 |
[11:49] | And pretend it’s a person holding onto me. | 假装是个人抓住了我 |
[11:52] | Like a boy or an 18-year-old boy. | 一个男生 十八岁的男生 |
[11:54] | Okay. We’re ready. | 行了 来吧 |
[11:56] | No. | 不好 |
[12:10] | Bang-up job, everybody. | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[12:11] | We got the chocolate in the caboose. | 我们倒是按计划 |
[12:13] | Like we planned. | 把巧克力搞到车厢里了 |
[12:15] | The only problem is is that we are not in the caboose! | 唯一的问题就是我们不在车厢里了 |
[12:18] | At least we have toilet paper. | 好歹我们还有卫生纸 |
[12:19] | You guys want any? | 要吗 |
[12:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Well, we’re stranded. | 我们被抛弃了 |
[12:25] | Our chocolate’s on the train, | 巧克力在火车上 |
[12:26] | and there’s nothing around here for miles. | 这又是个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[12:29] | My boy-dar isn’t picking up anything, either. | 我的”男孩雷达”也什么都探测不到 |
[12:31] | Oh, wait… no, that’s a deer. | 等等 不 是头鹿 |
[12:33] | We’ve got to get back | 我们得赶在其他人 |
[12:34] | to that chocolate before somebody else does. | 发现巧克力之前回去 |
[12:36] | Guys, we’re gonna be okay. | 亲们 会没事的 |
[12:37] | The train’s coming right back here. | 火车会回来的 |
[12:38] | – Wait, what? – The train goes down, | -啥 -火车一直往前走 |
[12:40] | goes around Lake Waste Water, and comes right back. | 绕废水湖一圈 然后返回 |
[12:42] | It should back in 15 minutes, | 15分钟后应该就会回来了 |
[12:43] | so we should just jump on it. | 到时候跳上去就好了 |
[12:44] | But when is Ethan gonna stop | 可伊森什么时候会再去 |
[12:45] | by the Juice Caboose with his next delivery? | 我们车厢送果汁呢 |
[12:47] | Let me check my watch. | 我看看表 |
[12:49] | In exactly… 15 minutes! | 他下一趟去是… 15分钟后 |
[12:51] | This is gonna be close. | 这次肯定很惊险 |
[12:56] | Speak to me. | 快跟我说说 |
[12:57] | You’re hiding from me. | 别跟我玩捉迷藏了 |
[12:59] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到的 |
[13:03] | You have got a lot goin’ on here, girl. | 很有料嘛 小妞 |
[13:06] | Ah, there you are. | 知道了 |
[13:08] | A California Central Coast Syrah. | 加州中海岸西拉干红 |
[13:10] | Okay, Bobby. | 好了 鲍鲍 |
[13:10] | Now you taste your wine. | 该你了 |
[13:15] | This one is probably… wine. | 这应该是…酒 |
[13:18] | I would say red. | 我猜是红酒 |
[13:19] | Or it could be white. | 也可能是白的 |
[13:20] | I’m also realizing that | 我也发现 |
[13:22] | I’m not as good at this as I thought I’d be. | 我没自己想的那么会品酒 |
[13:24] | No, you’re not. | 这还用说 |
[13:25] | Chablis is a wine, right? | 夏布利酒是红酒 对吧 |
[13:27] | You guys aren’t answering me. | 你们不回答我 |
[13:29] | I’m gonna say that’s a good sign. | 应该是对的 |
[13:30] | I’m going with Chablis. | 就夏布利了 |
[13:32] | Oh, I’m sorry, Bobby. | 抱歉 鲍鲍 |
[13:34] | – You’re not good at this. – Poor Bob. | -你确实不太擅长 -可怜的鲍勃 |
[13:36] | I can’t see your sad, | 虽然我看不到你那 |
[13:36] | pathetic face right now, but I bet it’s crying. | 黯然神伤的脸 不过肯定有几滴清泪 |
[13:38] | I’ll tell you what. Linda, pick any wine. | 这样吧 琳达 随便挑一种 |
[13:40] | – It can even be a wine he knows. – Any wine? | -就算是他知道的都行 -随便挑一种 |
[13:42] | If you can get one wine right, | 只要你能品出一种 |
[13:44] | just one, you win the whole competition. | 一种就行 就算你赢 |
[13:46] | In fact, you could pick a wine he had last night. | 你挑个他昨天才喝过的都行 |
[13:48] | I’ll still know it before he does. | 我也会先品出来 |
[13:50] | Ooh, bonus round. | 特别环节 |
[13:52] | Whoever says what it is first, wins. | 谁先答出来 谁就赢 |
[13:55] | What’s the point? | 意义何在啊 |
[13:56] | You can do this, Bobby. | 你可以的 鲍鲍 |
[13:57] | No, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[13:58] | Look at me, Bobby. | 看着我 鲍鲍 |
[13:59] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[13:59] | Yes you can. | 你做得到的 |
[14:00] | I have a blindfold on. | 我眼睛蒙着呢 |
[14:02] | Well, you can do the mystery wine. | 你肯定能品出接下来这杯 |
[14:04] | All right, fine. Pour it. | 好吧 倒吧 |
[14:06] | At least I’ll get drunk-ish. | 至少能让我醉一发 |
[14:07] | That’s it, Bobby. | 这才对嘛 鲍鲍 |
[14:09] | Hey, look what’s coming around the mountain. | 快看从山的那边过来的是啥 |
[14:11] | The train. | 是火车 |
[14:11] | Just kidding about the mountain, uh, | 山的部分是开玩笑的 |
[14:13] | but the train is… remember that song? | 不过火车… 还记得那首歌吗 |
[14:15] | Uh-oh. Guys, she’s coming back faster. | 这车变快了 |
[14:17] | This only happens when the train’s running behind schedule | 只有火车晚点才会这样 |
[14:19] | or this one time when they ran out of rose | 还有一次是玫瑰红酒喝完了 |
[14:21] | and things got weird. | 当时情况很诡异 |
[14:23] | It’s starting to look kind of like a real train now. | 这次看起来像真火车了 |
[14:26] | Like fast, and dangerous. | 又快又危险 |
[14:28] | – We could just get a cab. – Oh, look, there’s Ethan. | -我们可以打辆的 -看 是伊森 |
[14:30] | He’s headed toward the Juice Caboose! | 他去果汁供应车厢了 |
[14:31] | We need to jump on now, guys. | 我们得跳上去了 |
[14:33] | Come on. | 快来 |
[14:36] | Hobos do this everyday. | 流浪汉每天都干这个 |
[14:37] | I don’t understand it. | 我真是搞不懂 |
[14:39] | Cliff! | 悬崖 |
[14:40] | You think my name is Cliff? | 你以为我叫悬崖么 |
[14:41] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 好喜欢 |
[14:42] | I’m Cliff now. Call me Cliff. | 我就叫悬崖了 叫我悬崖 |
[14:43] | No, just to clarify: | 不是 就是吼一句 |
[14:45] | Cliff! | 悬崖 |
[14:49] | We have to get on that train now! | 我们现在就得跳上去 |
[14:50] | We’re running out of dry land! | 陆地快到头啦 |
[14:58] | I have to go back for my bandana. | 我得把领巾捡回来 |
[15:00] | – It’s made of cotton! – Leave it! | -那可是纯棉的 -算了 |
[15:02] | Leave it! | 别管了 |
[15:03] | Oh, damn it! | 你妹 |
[15:06] | You chose chocolate. | 你选择了巧克力 |
[15:08] | It’s what your bandana would have wanted. | 你的领巾会理解的 |
[15:09] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[15:18] | Oh, no. Now my overalls are stuck. | 不 我的衣服又卡住了 |
[15:21] | What’s going on with my outfit? | 这是闹哪样啊 |
[15:23] | Do something, Gene! He’s almost here! | 快想办法 吉恩 他快到了 |
[15:26] | We have to hide the chocolate. | 我们还要藏巧克力 |
[15:28] | Where are we going to hide it? | 要藏哪里 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:31] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[15:32] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[15:33] | Oh, boy. Oh, oh… | 我去 |
[15:35] | Oh, boy, oh, boy! | 天 天 |
[15:38] | Hey, kiddies. Got your juice. | 孩子们 果汁来咯 |
[15:40] | Oh, thanks, Ethan. Thanks so much, buddy. | 谢谢 伊森 太谢谢了 |
[15:43] | We can always count on you | 果汁 果汁之类的东西 |
[15:44] | for juice and juice-related things and… | 还有…好吧只有果汁 就指望你了 |
[15:47] | really just juice. But we love juice. | 我们超爱果汁的 |
[15:49] | Are you kids okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, we’re just great, thanks. | 我们很好 谢谢关心 |
[15:53] | Last juice of the day. | 这是今天最后的果汁了哦 |
[15:54] | Great. Uh, cran-apple? | 太好了 有蔓越莓汁吗 |
[15:56] | Wait a minute. Something’s up. | 等等 不太对劲 |
[15:58] | Why are you out of breath? | 你们怎么都气喘吁吁的 |
[15:59] | Well, my trachea constricts | 我体内生成的组胺 |
[16:00] | due to histamines that my body produces… | 会让我的气管收缩… |
[16:02] | Okay, okay, Rudy, stop talking. | 行了行了 鲁迪 别说了 |
[16:04] | Why are your shoes muddy? | 你鞋子上怎么都是泥 |
[16:06] | Because I’m-I’m poor. | 因为我 我很穷 |
[16:07] | Oh, I’m so poor. | 我好穷 |
[16:08] | And why are you in your underwear? | 你怎么又只穿着内裤 |
[16:10] | Because I am rich. | 因为我很富 |
[16:12] | There’s been a burglary. | 有人偷东西 |
[16:13] | Somebody stole my chocolate! | 有人偷了我的巧克力 |
[16:15] | I am very shocked by that. | 我感到很震惊 |
[16:18] | Okay, what was rule number two? | 我跟你们说的第二条规矩是什么 |
[16:20] | Always believe in yourself? | 相信自己 |
[16:21] | No! Don’t bother me. | 不对 是别烦我 |
[16:23] | Stealing is bothering. | 偷东西烦到我了 |
[16:24] | – Nobody steals anything on my shift. – Yeah! | -我值班期间不许有人偷东西 -没错 |
[16:27] | Wha… we’ve been locked in here all day. | 啥 我们一整天都被关在这里面啊 |
[16:29] | – I don’t buy it. – I don’t buy it, either. | -我不信 -我也不信 |
[16:31] | I think I know who likes chocolate. | 我可是能看出谁喜欢巧克力 |
[16:34] | Everybody. | 大家都喜欢 |
[16:35] | Yes, right. | 有道理 |
[16:36] | But especially kids. | 但小孩特别喜欢 |
[16:37] | I heard this one say | 我听见她说 |
[16:39] | she wants to put her face and her feet in it. | 想把脸和脚伸进去 |
[16:41] | I stand by that. | 这我承认 |
[16:42] | It’s gotta be in here somewhere. | 肯定就在这间屋子里 |
[16:44] | Would you be dumb enough to hide it in here? | 你们会蠢到把它藏这里面么 |
[16:46] | I guess you’re dumb enough to think | 我看是你蠢到以为我们 |
[16:48] | we would hide it in there, Ethan. | 会藏在那里面 伊森 |
[16:50] | Yeah, you gorgeous idiot. | 没错 你这二货美男 |
[16:51] | Or maybe you kids hid it in the bathroom. | 也许你们藏在厕所里了 |
[16:55] | Maybe give it a minute in there. | 可以多等一会儿再进去 |
[16:56] | It’s not in there. | 不在这里面 |
[16:59] | Get up, Rudy. | 起来 鲁迪 |
[17:00] | N-No. Beans didn’t do anything. | 不不 豆豆什么也没做 |
[17:02] | He doesn’t have a malicious bean in his bag. | 这里面没有坏豆豆 |
[17:05] | No! | 不 |
[17:05] | No! | 不 |
[17:06] | Don’t you touch Beanbag! | 别碰我的豆豆布袋 |
[17:09] | No! | 不 |
[17:10] | All right! Bonus round. | 好咧 特别环节 |
[17:12] | Winner takes all. | 得该局者得全局 |
[17:13] | Ready… and drink. | 预备 喝 |
[17:17] | I know what it is. | 我知道是什么 |
[17:18] | Oh, you know? From one sip. | 是么 就一口就知道了 |
[17:20] | – Yep. – So Bob knows it. | -没错 -鲍勃知道了 |
[17:22] | – Say it. – I’ll give you a chance here. | -说出来啊 -我可以先给你一次机会 |
[17:24] | You take a guess. | 你先猜猜 |
[17:25] | Oh, he’s giving Rick a chance. | 他要给瑞克一次机会 |
[17:30] | You don’t know it. | 你不可能知道 |
[17:33] | Talk to me, Goose. | 快跟我说说 宝贝儿 |
[17:35] | Get inside me. | 到我身体里来 |
[17:36] | Take your shoes off. | 把鞋脱掉 |
[17:37] | Make yourself comfortable. | 别害羞 |
[17:39] | The wine’s inside of Rick. | 酒到瑞克身体里面去了 |
[17:41] | Getting comfortable. | 正克服害羞情绪 |
[17:42] | Okay. It’s a blend… | 好吧 是混酒 |
[17:44] | Yeah, it’s definitely a blend. | 没错 确实是混酒 |
[17:46] | I’m getting a few things here. | 我有点感觉了 |
[17:48] | It’s very complex. | 很复杂 |
[17:49] | Take another sip, Rick. | 再来一口 瑞克 |
[17:50] | This is gettin’ good. | 越来越精彩了 |
[17:52] | Oh, I guess I was wrong. | 好吧 我搞错了 |
[17:54] | I hope you’re happy. He was beautiful. | 这下你高兴了吧 他本来多美啊 |
[17:56] | Well, whatever. | 不管了 |
[17:57] | Enjoy the rest of your ride. | 祝你们玩得高兴 |
[17:59] | I’ll go check the busboys. | 我去问餐厅杂工 |
[18:00] | Somebody has the chocolate. | 一定有人偷了巧克力 |
[18:07] | Hey, uh… I’m sorry you kids had to see that. | 抱歉误会你们了 |
[18:09] | But, uh… it’s a hard life on the rails. | 只是在火车上工作也不容易 |
[18:10] | Yup, yup, so true. So wise. | 是啊是啊 一语中的 |
[18:12] | You should teach a class. Bye! | 你都可以当老师了 慢走不送 |
[18:13] | I should. | 我也觉得 |
[18:15] | You guys sure you don’t want any more juice? | 你们确定不要加果汁了吗 |
[18:17] | – We don’t want any more juice. – Get out of here, Ethan. | -不需 -赶紧走吧 伊森 |
[18:19] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[18:20] | See you next week, Rudy. We cool? | 下周见 鲁迪 一切都好吧 |
[18:22] | Yeah, yeah. We’re cool. | 好好 好得很 |
[18:23] | – Just go. – All right. | -快走 -好吧 |
[18:25] | Doesn’t sound like we’re cool. | 听起来不像一切都好啊 |
[18:26] | – We’re cool! – Okay, bye. | -我说好 -好吧 拜 |
[18:30] | Everybody, open your mouths. | 各位 快张开你们的嘴 |
[18:35] | Delicious. | 好好吃 |
[18:36] | It’s so delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[18:38] | Pace yourself. Pace yourself. | 控制节奏 控制节奏 |
[18:41] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[18:42] | I know we’ve met. | 我肯定见过你的 |
[18:44] | You’re embarrassing me. | 别让我难堪了 |
[18:45] | All right, Rick. Stop stalling. | 好了 瑞克 别耽误时间了 |
[18:47] | Fine. It’s very viscous. | 好吧 这酒很粘 |
[18:49] | It’s a… Cab-Merlot blend. | 是 解百纳混梅鹿汁 |
[18:53] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[18:54] | Bob, do you know what the wine is? | 鲍勃 你知道这是什么酒吗 |
[18:57] | It is a blend. | 确实是混酒 |
[18:58] | But it’s a blend of spit. | 混的是口水 |
[18:59] | – Because it’s from the spit bucket! – What? | -因为这是从痰桶里盛的 -什么 |
[19:02] | He’s right. Bobby wins. | 答对了 鲍鲍赢咯 |
[19:03] | – What?! – You drank spit, Rick. | -啥 -你喝口水了 瑞克 |
[19:06] | – You drank a lot of it. – What? | -还喝了不少 -什么 |
[19:07] | You poured that from the spit bucket? | 这是你从痰桶里倒的 |
[19:09] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[19:10] | Because I knew Bob would know what it was. | 因为我知道这样鲍勃一定猜得到 |
[19:12] | Why would Bob know that? | 为毛 |
[19:13] | Because we went to see Sideways, | 因为那次我们去看《杯酒人生》 |
[19:15] | and after that we went to the wine bar | 看完去酒吧喝酒 |
[19:17] | and I bet Bob he wouldn’t drink | 我赌鲍勃不敢喝痰桶里的酒 |
[19:18] | from the spit bucket and he did. | 结果他喝了 |
[19:20] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[19:23] | And that’s how you win a wine-off. | 品酒比赛就该这么玩 |
[19:26] | Wine fight! | 红酒大战 |
[19:28] | No, no, no. Not the jacket. | 不不不 别弄脏我的夹克 |
[19:30] | Not-not the turtleneck, it’s cashmere. | 高领毛衣也不行 那是开士米的 |
[19:33] | That’s for lying on your profile. | 这是你隐瞒个人信息该得的 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:36] | Look, I’m a middle-aged man | 我只是个希望能让生活 |
[19:37] | who’s just trying to get back out there and… | 重回正轨的中年男人 |
[19:40] | Mandy, I really like you. | 曼蒂 我真的很喜欢你 |
[19:42] | That’s for making me fall for you. | 这是你让我爱上你该得的 |
[19:45] | Aw, they’re in love. | 他们坠入爱河了 |
[19:47] | Ah, my face! | 我的脸 |
[19:50] | We got our very own chocolate fountain! | 我们有自己的巧克力喷泉了 |
[19:52] | Some of it just went down my underwear. | 流到我内裤里去了 |
[19:53] | I like it. | 感觉很好 |
[19:54] | This is the best weekend of my life. | 这是我人生中最棒的周末了 |
[19:57] | It doesn’t even matter that I’m allergic to chocolate. | 巧克力过敏什么的都不重要了 |
[19:59] | Rudy, what? | 鲁迪 你说什么 |
[20:00] | stop eating it, then. | 别吃了 |
[20:02] | Oh, ’cause I’m allergic to it? | 因为我对它过敏么 |
[20:03] | Yeah, what happens when you eat it? | 是的 你吃了巧克力会怎么样 |
[20:05] | I don’t know, I’ve never eaten it. | 不知道 我从来没吃过 |
[20:06] | I don’t know what… | 我也不知道… |
[20:09] | Rudy! Rudy! | 鲁迪 鲁迪 |
[20:11] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[20:12] | – Damn it, Rudy. – It’s not that bad. | -我去 鲁迪 -没那么严重啦 |
[20:14] | I just get a rash on my back. | 只是背上会起疹 |
[20:19] | There’s my babies. | 我的孩子们在这儿呢 |
[20:20] | Why are you covered in chocolate? | 怎么你们一身都是巧克力 |
[20:22] | Why are you covered in wine? | 怎么你们一身都是红酒 |
[20:23] | Don’t ask questions. | 别问了 |
[20:25] | Yeah, ditto. | 嗯 我们也一样 |
[20:26] | I feel like I French-kissed the whole train. | 感觉我和整列火车来了个法式湿吻 |
[20:28] | Uh… yum. | 不错嘛 |
[20:30] | – Hey, Mom, did you have a nice birthday at least? – I did. | -老妈 你生日过得不错吧 -是的 |
[20:32] | Wait, who told you it was my birthday? | 等下 谁告诉你们今天是我生日的 |
[20:34] | Oh, look, there’s Ethan. | 看呐 是伊森 |
[20:37] | – He’s yelling something. – Oh, hey, Ethan, | -他好像在喊什么 -嗨 伊森 |
[20:39] | we found your chocolate. | 我们找到你的巧克力了 |
[20:41] | It’s on our faces and in our tummies. | 就在我们脸上和肚皮里 |
[20:43] | No! Them! They did it. | 不 是他们 是他们干的 |
[20:46] | They took the chocolate! | 他们偷了巧克力 |
[20:47] | It was them, they took the chocolate! | 是他们 他们偷了巧克力 |