时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Oh, boy! | 喔耶 |
[00:21] | Minutes away from a hotel weekend! | 去旅店过周末进入倒进时啦 |
[00:23] | You almost done, Teddy? | 你吃好了吗 泰迪 |
[00:24] | Oh, right. The big burger meet-up. | 对了 盛大的汉堡家族见面会是吧 |
[00:26] | The first annual gathering | 第一届北大西洋地区 |
[00:27] | of the North Atlantic Burger Lovers. | 汉堡爱好者的年度聚会 |
[00:29] | It’s also the first gathering | 也是鲍勃和琳达睽违多年 |
[00:31] | of Bob and Linda’s privates, in a hotel room, in years. | 首次在酒店度过二人世界 |
[00:34] | That and BurgerBob finally gets to meet | 还是汉堡鲍勃和所有同好者 |
[00:37] | all his friends from the message board. | 面基的宝贵机会 |
[00:38] | -谁是汉堡鲍勃 -我 | |
[00:39] | It’s my online handle. | 这是我的网名 |
[00:41] | So, just went with the first idea, huh? | 你还真是图方便呢 |
[00:43] | Where’s the sitter? | 保姆呢 |
[00:43] | She’s supposed to be here by now. | 她应该已经到了才对 |
[00:45] | I wanted to go over stuff. | 我还想去收拾东西呢 |
[00:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:48] | Jen, it’s Linda Belcher. | 珍 我是琳达·贝尔彻 |
[00:49] | Did you forget you’re watching the kids this weekend? | 你忘了周末要带孩子吗 |
[00:51] | No. Uh… wait. | 没有 等等 |
[00:53] | Yeah, I must have, | 那啥 我好像是忘了 |
[00:54] | because I’m in France with my family. | 因为我这会儿在法国和家人在一起呢 |
[00:56] | Good-bye, Linda. | 再见 琳达 |
[00:57] | Crap! Jen’s in France. | 我去 珍在法国呢 |
[00:58] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[00:59] | Gayle already said she can’t watch the kids | 盖尔说她看不了孩子 |
[01:01] | ’cause she’s fostering a baby chick. | 因为她要照看她的小鸡 |
[01:03] | Well, there’s gotta be someone who can watch the kids. | 肯定有人可以帮忙看孩子的 |
[01:05] | I’m someone. | 我可以 |
[01:06] | Well, we could call your cousin Vanessa. | 我们可以给你堂妹瓦纳萨打电话 |
[01:07] | She’s in a cult. | 她成狂热信徒了 |
[01:08] | What, people in a cult can’t babysit? | 咋了 狂热信徒不能看孩子吗 |
[01:10] | I’m not in a cult. | 我不是狂热信徒 |
[01:11] | Aw, come on. There’s gotta be someone we’re not thinking of. | 想一想 肯定还有我们没想到的人 |
[01:13] | What about the checker from the grocery store? | 杂货店的收银员怎么样 |
[01:15] | She said the kids were cute that one time. | 她有次说孩子们很可爱 |
[01:16] | Oh, she smells awful! | 她有体味 |
[01:18] | I think your kids are cute. | 我也觉得你们的孩子很可爱 |
[01:19] | I’d love to watch your kids. | 我很乐意照顾他们 |
[01:21] | Teddy, have you ever babysat before? | 泰迪 你以前有当保姆的经验吗 |
[01:22] | Nope. I bet I’d be good at it. | 没有 但我打赌我一定很在行 |
[01:24] | And I wouldn’t charge you guys anything. | 而且我不收费 |
[01:25] | -我不 -就这样定啦 | |
[01:26] | -我觉得那不 -上路咯 | |
[01:28] | What do you think of my walk? | 你们觉得我走路的姿势怎么样 |
[01:29] | I’m trying something a little different. | 我在做一些新尝试 |
[01:31] | It’s bold. | 很大胆 |
[01:36] | Looks like Reggie’s Deli has a new delivery boy. | 雷吉三明治店貌似换送餐员了 |
[01:50] | Cold cuts just got hot. | 冷切肉[三明治食材]升温啦 |
[01:53] | Welcome home, kids. How was your day? | 欢迎回家 孩子们 今天过得怎么样 |
[01:54] | Teddy?! What are you doing here? | 泰迪 你在这里干什么 |
[01:56] | You’re not Jen. | 珍呢 |
[01:57] | I’m, watching you children | 你爸妈出城期间 |
[01:58] | while your mommy and daddy are out of town. | 就由我来照顾你们 |
[02:00] | Why are you babysitting? | 你为什么要当保姆 |
[02:01] | ‘Cause it’ll be fun. | 因为会很有趣的 |
[02:01] | How much are they paying you? | 他们付你多少钱 |
[02:02] | -不要钱 -真的吗 想不到啊 | |
[02:05] | 这周末我们会做很多有趣的事 | |
[02:07] | including dinner, roughhousing– not too rough– | 包括吃晚餐 嬉戏打闹 也不要太闹 |
[02:10] | brushing teeth and going to bed. | 刷牙 上床睡觉 |
[02:12] | Think of me as the cool uncle you never had. | 就把我当成你们过去没有的帅气叔叔好了 |
[02:14] | Maybe call me T.J. | 可以叫我T.J.[电话访谈节目主持人] |
[02:15] | Probably not. | 不用了 |
[02:16] | So… what kind of TV are we gonna watch? | 那么 我们看什么电视好呢 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. Do you like The Mentalist? | 我不知道 你们喜欢《超感警探》吗 |
[02:21] | Who likes The Mentalist? Hands are going up. | 谁喜欢《超感警探》 请举手 |
[02:22] | Hands are not going up. | 没人举手 |
[02:24] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[02:25] | This isn’t going like I thought it would. | 这和我想的可不太一样 |
[02:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:28] | We have a reservation under “Belcher.” | 我们用贝尔彻的名字预订了房间 |
[02:31] | Or maybe under “BurgerBob,” My online name. | 也可能用的是我的网名”汉堡鲍勃” |
[02:34] | Yes. Are you folks here | 好的 我想你们二位 |
[02:35] | for the burger conference, I’m assuming… | 是来参加汉堡聚会的吧 |
[02:37] | – BurgerBob? – We… | -汉堡鲍勃 -我们 |
[02:38] | Definitely are, yes. | 就是我们 是的 |
[02:39] | As well as a little hubby and wife getaway. | 也是丈夫和妻子的短暂私奔之旅 |
[02:41] | You know, bubble baths and just touchin’… | 你懂的 洗泡泡浴 互相爱抚 |
[02:44] | feelin’… lovin’… room service… | 感受 爱 客房服务 |
[02:46] | chocolate… wink, wink. | 巧克力 调情 |
[02:48] | Sorry, we don’t have those things. | 抱歉 我们没有那些东西 |
[02:49] | But the welcome cocktail party starts now | 但是鸡尾酒欢迎会马上就开始了 |
[02:51] | in the Sunset Lounge and your name badge | 就在落日酒吧 |
[02:53] | is good for a complimentary drink. | 凭你们的名牌可以赠送饮料 |
[02:55] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[02:55] | Now, I did want to ask: do you have a fax machine? | 现在我想问问你们有传真机吗 |
[02:58] | We don’t have a fax machine, either. | 我们也没有传真机 |
[03:00] | I wanted to fax this to the kids. | 我想把这传真给孩子们 |
[03:02] | – Now what? – Can’t fax. | -现在可好了 -不能传真 |
[03:04] | All right. We’ll just do it Monday. | 好吧 我们周一再发 |
[03:05] | -我们到时发 -是啊 只能周一了 | |
[03:09] | That’s where it’s all gonna happen. | 这里就是奇迹发生的地方了 |
[03:09] | 欢迎汉堡爱好者们 同好者聚会 | |
[03:11] | A little small, a little rinky-dink, huh? | 有点小 有点破 |
[03:13] | Except for that tub of mayo. Gross. | 除了那几桶蛋黄酱 那是恶心的程度了 |
[03:14] | – It’s bad. – What? | -这样不好 -怎么了 |
[03:16] | It’s a bad attitude. | 态度不好 |
[03:18] | Hey, JustGrillin’. I-It’s me, BurgerBob. | 烤烤而已 是我 汉堡鲍勃 |
[03:20] | Linda, this is JustGrillin’, | 琳达 这是烤烤而已 |
[03:23] | he’s one of the guys on the burger forum. | 他是汉堡论坛里的一员 |
[03:25] | Hi, JustGrillin’. We’re chillin’ with JustGrillin’. | 嗨 烤烤而已 名字让人好怕怕哦 |
[03:28] | Yeah, that’s my wife. | 是的 我老婆就爱开玩笑 |
[03:29] | So, we’re just gonna drop our bags off in the room. | 我们先去房间放行李 |
[03:31] | We’ll catch you and the gang | 一会再去欢迎会 |
[03:32] | at the welcome party. | 找你们 |
[03:34] | – Yeah,okay. – Isn’t BurgerBob the guy you were talking about? | -好吧 -这不就是你们说的汉堡鲍勃 |
[03:37] | Yes. Oh, my God. I got to text BeeferSutherland. | 是的 天 我得告诉萨瑟兰牛肉客 |
[03:40] | Ah, back from the bathroom. | 我从洗手间回来了 |
[03:42] | Was there a lull? What’s going on? What are we doing? | 这么安静 怎么回事 现在在玩什么 |
[03:44] | Just watching TV. | 看电视 |
[03:45] | All right. So… | 好吧 |
[03:46] | no takers on checkers? | 没人下西洋棋吗 |
[03:48] | Or Chinese checkers? | 中国跳棋呢 |
[03:49] | No checkers for me tonight. | 我今晚不玩棋 |
[03:50] | Okay, I’m just gonna fix the kitchen sink. | 好吧 我去修厨房的下水道 |
[03:53] | -我注意到排水有些慢 -玩得开心 | |
[03:55] | -你说什么 -我说 玩得… | |
[03:57] | I think we just said, “Have fun.” | 我想我们刚说的是 玩得开心 |
[03:58] | -我们就在这里 -好吧 | |
[04:01] | What you got there? | 你拿的什么呀 |
[04:02] | Oh, this? A plumber’s snake. To clear out the pipe. | 这个吗 管道疏通器 用来通水管的 |
[04:08] | What’s the holdup with those chips? | 怎么拿个薯条这么慢 |
[04:10] | Whoa, what am I looking at? | 这是啥 |
[04:11] | *There’s a clog in there* | *水管被堵住* |
[04:13] | *And it could be underwear.* | *可能是内裤* |
[04:15] | What will it find? Goop? Probably some goop. | 会吸出什么呢 也许是黏糊糊的东西 |
[04:17] | Hey, guys, what are we doing for dinner? | 同志们 我们晚饭吃什么 |
[04:19] | Oh, I know. How about sandwiches from Reggie’s Deli? | 我知道了 雷吉店的三明治怎么样 |
[04:21] | Great. I’ll pick them up. Bye. | 好嘞 我去买 拜拜 |
[04:25] | Hey, Reggie. Four sandwiches, please. | 嗨 雷吉 来四个三明治 |
[04:27] | You got it. Uh, what you want on them? | 好嘞 要加什么 |
[04:28] | – What? – Uh, you know, I need to know cheeses, meats. | -什么 -你得告诉我是加芝士还是肉 |
[04:31] | That sort of thing. | 之类的 |
[04:33] | – Surprise me. – Okay. | -你看着办吧 -好的 |
[04:34] | That for here or to go? | 在这吃还是带走 |
[04:35] | for delivery? | 送餐可以吗 |
[04:36] | Delivery? But you’re here. | 送餐 但你人在这啊 |
[04:38] | Just make the sandwiches, Reggie. | 赶紧做三明治 雷吉 |
[04:39] | Okay, I-I’m making it, making the sandwiches. | 好吧 我这就做 做三明治 |
[04:41] | It’s okay. Here we go. Here we go. | 别担心 这就来 这就来 |
[04:43] | Hey, Jonas, you got another delivery. | 嗨 乔纳斯 你还有个外卖 |
[04:47] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[04:50] | Cool keyboard. | 电子琴不错 |
[04:51] | My brother uses his to make fart sounds. | 我弟用这个来模仿屁声 |
[04:53] | It’s not a keyboard. | 这不是电子琴 |
[04:55] | It’s a melodica. | 这是口风琴 |
[04:57] | But, hey, why am I talking about it, | 慢着 说这么多有什么用 |
[04:58] | when I could be doing this? | 直接让你见识下好了 |
[05:03] | Well, get a melod-a-you. | 哇 被你折服了 |
[05:04] | – See ya. – Back at my house! | -回见 -我家见 |
[05:06] | That’s where your next delivery is. | 就是你下个送餐地 |
[05:07] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[05:09] | If I’m delivering this to your house, | 既然是送餐去你家 |
[05:11] | why don’t you just hop on? | 你何不搭个车呢 |
[05:12] | That’s a good idea | 好想法 |
[05:13] | that I never thought of until you just said it. | 你不说我还真没想到 |
[05:16] | It’s happening. | 梦想成真了 |
[05:17] | You don’t have to hold me so tight. | 你不用抱这么紧吧 |
[05:18] | Oh, this isn’t tight. | 不算紧吧 |
[05:22] | – I’m so hungry, I’m so hungry. – Food’s here! | -饿死了 饿死了 -吃的来啦 |
[05:25] | And, Teddy, I don’t know if this will interest you, | 泰迪 不知你有没有兴趣知道 |
[05:27] | but Tina is riding on a death machine with a stranger. | 蒂娜正坐在一个陌生人的死亡机车后座上 |
[05:31] | Tina, what are you doing on the back of a motorbike? | 蒂娜 你怎么坐在电动车后座上 |
[05:33] | It’s okay. I wore a helmet. | 没事啦 我有戴头盔 |
[05:34] | Right, but still. | 很好 但是 |
[05:35] | Just seems like it’s a gray area | 电动车感觉像是 |
[05:37] | between bicycle and motorcycle. | 自行车和摩托车之间的灰色区域 |
[05:38] | – I don’t know how I should react. – Ground her. | -我都不知该怎么反应了 -关她禁闭 |
[05:41] | And give me all of her stuff. | 然后把她的东西都给我 |
[05:42] | Next time, put a helmet on the food. | 下次 麻烦给吃的也戴个头盔 |
[05:44] | My sandwich top is askew! Askew! | 我的三明治都倒了 倒了 |
[05:48] | Well, come on up soon, Tina. It’s dinnertime. | 快进来吧 蒂娜 该吃晚饭了 |
[05:51] | Cool dad. | 你老爹可真”酷” |
[05:52] | Oh, thanks, but he’s not my dad. | 多谢夸奖 但他不是我老爹 |
[05:53] | He’s a regular in our restaurant, | 他只是我们餐馆的常客 |
[05:54] | and he’s watching us for the weekend | 我爸妈出城了 |
[05:56] | ’cause my parents are out of town. | 这周末他帮忙照看我们 |
[05:57] | Wait, wait, wait. Your parents are out of town | 等等 等等 等等 你父母出城了 |
[05:59] | and you’ve got your very own restaurant? | 也就是说整个餐馆你说了算咯 |
[06:01] | You’re a really good listener. | 你真会听重点 |
[06:02] | We should have a gathering here. | 我们应该在这来个聚会 |
[06:03] | – Tonight. – We should? | -今晚 -是吗 |
[06:04] | Of crouse we should. | 必须的 |
[06:06] | I don’t think I’m allowed to have a party. | 我爸妈好像不准我开派对 |
[06:08] | It’s a gathering. Where like-minded young adults | 就是个聚会 几个志趣相投的年轻人 |
[06:11] | come together and just gather, you know? | 一起聚聚而已 懂吗 |
[06:13] | I guess I know. | 我好像懂 |
[06:14] | I’ll be there, right? | 我会来的 好吗 |
[06:16] | That’s not too bad, right? | 这不算很糟吧 对不对 |
[06:17] | – I’ll bring my hair. – Yeah. | -我会带着我的秀发 -好的 |
[06:19] | Okay. I punch out in an hour. 60 minutes. | 好吧 我一小时后下班 60分钟哦 |
[06:21] | – And I’ll tell my friends to swing by. – Um, okay. | -我会叫上我的小伙伴的 -好吧 |
[06:24] | – Hey, you good at catching things? – Not really. | -你接东西接的准吗 -不太准 |
[06:26] | Well, get good, so you can catch this. | 好吧 那你快练练 就能接到这个了 |
[06:31] | Caught it. No, wait, I think I dropped it. | 接到了 不 等等 好像掉了 |
[06:33] | See ya! Damn it. Won’t start. | 回见 我去 发动不了了 |
[06:36] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[06:38] | I’ll try not to. No promises. | 我尽量 不敢保证 |
[06:42] | You know, these people are more | 你知道吗 这些人不只是 |
[06:43] | than just online usernames that I share burger tips with. | 和我在网上分享汉堡小贴士的用户 |
[06:46] | It’s a community. They’re my people. | 这是个社团 他们懂我 |
[06:48] | Okay, save it for your friends, honey. | 好吧 这话留着和他们说吧 亲爱的 |
[06:50] | Hey, Beefgeek. You look exactly | 嗨 牛肉怪咖 你长得 |
[06:52] | like I thought you would. | 和我想象中的一模一样 |
[06:53] | Meatcute! There she is! | 小肉肉 是你啊 |
[06:56] | Oh, not a hugger. That’s fine. | 不喜欢拥抱啊 好吧 |
[06:57] | So here we are, finally getting together in person. | 看来大家都来了 终于见到真人了 |
[07:00] | Party started! You know what we should do? | 派对开始咯 你们知道现在该做什么吗 |
[07:03] | Shots! I’ll get ’em! | 喝一杯 我去拿 |
[07:04] | Don’t let him ruin your weekend. | 别让他毁了你的周末 |
[07:05] | No, no, I’m gonna say something. | 不不 我过去说句话 |
[07:07] | Hey! BeeferSutherland, it’s me, BurgerBob! | 嗨 萨瑟兰牛肉客 是我 鲍勃汉堡 |
[07:10] | – So where’s your oversized luggage? – What? | -你那超大行李箱呢 -什么 |
[07:12] | What-what are you talking about? | 你 你在说什么 |
[07:13] | Because you must have needed the world’s biggest suitcase | 行李箱要够大 |
[07:15] | to lug your gigantic balls here. | 才装得下你那熊心豹胆啊 |
[07:18] | Beefer, I’m totally lost here. | 牛肉客 我不懂你的意思 |
[07:20] | I’m saying it took big balls to show up at this conference. | 我说你敢来参加会议真是够大胆 |
[07:23] | – Big balls! – Big balls? I-I don’t have those. | -够大胆 -大胆 我胆子很小啊 |
[07:26] | Why wouldn’t I show up here? | 我为什么不来呢 |
[07:28] | Maybe because all your posts | 因为你那些留言 |
[07:29] | are either crapping on us amateurs | 要不就是讽刺我们业余 |
[07:30] | or you’re bragging about your flashy restaurant. | 要不就是炫耀你的土豪餐馆 |
[07:33] | That’s crazy. I-I don’t… I don’t do that. | 不可能 我没 我没这么做 |
[07:35] | I asked how to get rust off a cast-iron skillet. | 我问怎么除平底锅的锈 |
[07:37] | And you say, | 你说 |
[07:38] | “Don’t let it get rust in the first place.” All caps! | “别让它生锈就好了” 还全是大写 |
[07:41] | – What a jerk. – I was just kidding around. | -真操蛋 -我是在开玩笑 |
[07:44] | Then why didn’t you write “LOL” or “JK” | 那你应该加上”笑屁了”或者”逗你玩” |
[07:46] | Or use an emoticon? | 或者发表情也行 |
[07:47] | – Oh, I-I don’t know how to use those things. – Oh, come on! | -我不知道怎么用那些东西 -得了吧 |
[07:50] | And trust me, my-my restaurant isn’t flashy. | 相信我 我的餐馆一点都不土豪 |
[07:53] | We’ve got a funeral home on one side of us | 我们餐馆右边是一家殡仪馆 |
[07:55] | and I think on the other side | 左边据我所知 |
[07:56] | is a guy that sells indoor outhouses. | 是卖室内流动厕所的 |
[07:59] | I bought one of those! | 我就买了一间 |
[08:00] | Oh. Why? | 为什么 |
[08:01] | Because it’s cheaper than… Never mind. | 因为它价格比… 不重要 |
[08:04] | Let’s get out of here before BurgerBob yells at us | 我们赶紧走吧 趁汉堡鲍勃还没用 |
[08:06] | with his caps lock key. | 全大写的句子冲我们嚷嚷之前 |
[08:07] | – Wait, I… – Blocked. | -等等 我 -听不见 |
[08:10] | Oh, hey, where’d everyone go? | 大家都哪去了 |
[08:12] | – Nobody likes me. – Sure, they do. | -大家都不喜欢我 -怎么会 |
[08:14] | Have a shot. You’ll feel better. | 来一杯 感觉会好点 |
[08:15] | I don’t feel like a shot, Lin. | 我不想喝 琳 |
[08:17] | No, do a shot. It makes you more fun. | 别嘛 来一杯 你会变得很风趣的 |
[08:18] | People’ll like you. | 大家就会喜欢你了 |
[08:19] | I don’t want to do shots. | 我不想喝酒 |
[08:20] | I paid for five shots, we’re doing five shots. | 我买了五杯 买了就得喝 |
[08:22] | Go. Wolf it. | 喝 大口喝 |
[08:25] | We hooked something big. | 我勾上了个大家伙 |
[08:26] | – You smell that? It’s vile. – Yeah. | -闻到了吗 邪恶的味道 -是啊 |
[08:28] | But so vile you want to suck it into your lungs, right? | 邪恶到沁人心脾 有没有 |
[08:32] | You gettin’ that? | 闻到了没 |
[08:35] | What is that, sulfur? Is that Satan? | 是什么东西 硫磺吗 还是撒旦 |
[08:37] | It’s putting up a fight. Give me a hand here. | 它在奋力抵抗呢 来搭把手 |
[08:44] | It’s magnificent. | 好壮观啊 |
[08:45] | It really is. Tina! | 的确是 蒂娜 |
[08:46] | We’re bonding like crazy in here. | 我们找到共同话题了 |
[08:48] | – Be part of it. – Oh, yeah. That’s great. | -来加入我们嘛 -是嘛 真酷 |
[08:49] | So, I’m gonna go down to the restaurant and do some homework. | 我去下面餐厅做功课了 |
[08:53] | It’s Friday night. It’s time to party. | 这可是周五晚上 派对之夜啊 |
[08:54] | Grab the bathroom scale– let’s weigh this thing. | 去找个磅秤 我们来称一下这玩意儿 |
[08:56] | Maybe after I knock out this pesky homework, huh? | 我看我还是搞定作业这个小妖精先 |
[08:58] | What are you, a bookworm? Huh? Have fun. | 你啥时候成学霸了 祝你开心哈 |
[09:01] | – Who wants to taste it? – Me! | -谁想来尝尝鲜 -我 |
[09:02] | And then I want to name it and raise it | 我还要帮它起名字 抚养它 |
[09:04] | like it’s our own. | 视如己出 |
[09:06] | Maybe they won’t come. | 他们可能不会来了 |
[09:07] | Maybe that’s for the best. | 也许这样最好了 |
[09:08] | I really do have homework to do. | 我确实要做功课 |
[09:09] | Hey, little girl, psst. You. | 小妞 看这里 |
[09:12] | – It’s Tina. – Right. | -我叫蒂娜 -想起了 |
[09:13] | Well, uh, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:15] | I’m totally comfortable with having you all here. | 我对你们的到访一点都不紧张 |
[09:17] | This place is kind of lame, right? | 这地方不咋地啊 是吧 |
[09:19] | Yeah, let’s get out of here. Great gathering, Jonas. | 咱走吧 你可真会找地方 乔纳斯 |
[09:21] | It’s the leaky gazebo all over again. | 和漏水的屋顶塔楼有一拼 |
[09:23] | No, wait. | 别走 等等 |
[09:24] | Hey. Free burgers isn’t lame, right? | 免费汉堡总不赖吧 |
[09:28] | I’m really not allowed to light the grill by myself. | 我不可以自己开烤炉 |
[09:30] | I could go for a cheeseburger. | 我要个芝士汉堡 |
[09:31] | Cheeseburger for Marco, Tina? | 给马尔科来个芝士汉堡 蒂娜 |
[09:37] | Okay. I’ll fire up the grill. | 好吧 我去点火 |
[09:38] | Cool, cool. Oh, hey. | 一级棒 对了 |
[09:40] | Did someone order some tunes? | 是不是有人点歌了 |
[09:41] | I don’t think so. An-Anyone order tu… | 不知道啊 有人要点 |
[09:44] | Oh, you were just… | 你就 |
[09:46] | – I’m likable. – Yeah… | -我多讨人喜欢啊 -是啊是啊 |
[09:47] | – I know I am! – No, you have friends. | -我知道我是的 -当然 你有朋友 |
[09:49] | The kids like me, | 孩子们喜欢我 |
[09:50] | Teddy likes me. – Right, Teddy. | 泰迪喜欢我 -是啊 泰迪 |
[09:51] | – Teddy likes you. – My dad hates me. | -泰迪喜欢你 -我爸讨厌我 |
[09:53] | – Not that again. – Uh, what the… | -又来了 -什么东西 |
[09:55] | They just threw an olive at me. | 他们居然朝我扔橄榄 |
[09:57] | You can’t get away from my olives. | 你可躲不掉我的橄榄 |
[09:59] | Bobby, screw those burger nerds. | 鲍鲍 别理那些汉堡二货 |
[10:01] | Let’s go check out the Jacuzzi. | 我们去试试按摩浴缸 |
[10:03] | It’s open till 9:45… | 要开到9点45哦 |
[10:08] | – That’s nice. – Isn’t it? See? | -好舒服 -可不是嘛 |
[10:10] | Even if we don’t have room service or a fax machine | 就算我们没有客房服务和传真机 |
[10:13] | and everyone at the hotel hates you, | 就算酒店的每个人都讨厌你 |
[10:15] | we can still have a romantic getaway. | 我们还是可以享受浪漫的二人世界 |
[10:17] | Oh, no, not you guys. | 不是吧 又是你们 |
[10:19] | Come on, Beefer, let’s just come back later. | 牛肉客 我们还是晚点再来吧 |
[10:21] | And let BurgerBob win? | 让汉堡鲍独占么 |
[10:22] | No way. I showered and everything. | 没门儿 我都冲了身子 准备好了 |
[10:24] | We’ll just sit here and wait. | 我们就坐在这儿等 |
[10:25] | Well, you’re gonna be waiting a long time, | 那你们有的等了 |
[10:27] | ’cause we’re just getting comfy. | 因为我们才刚有点舒服 |
[10:30] | Yeah. This Jacuzzi is for… | 没错 按摩浴缸仅供 |
[10:33] | members of the Jacuzzi forum only. | 按摩浴缸论坛会员使用 |
[10:35] | That’s not a thing. You just made that up. | 根本没这回事 你编的吧 |
[10:37] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[10:38] | And you are blocked. | 你们不能用 |
[10:51] | A nice thick layer of chocolate squares make up the base. | 一层厚厚的美味巧克力块做底模 |
[10:53] | A couple of handfuls of crushed pretzels. | 两把脆饼干末 |
[10:55] | Top it all off with marshmallows, and… | 最上面是棉花糖 还有 |
[10:59] | Voila! | 铛铛 |
[11:00] | Teddy Brulee. | 泰迪黑森林 |
[11:01] | Finally, arson and food together! | 纵火终于也能和食物联系起来了 |
[11:03] | Hey, Teddy, can I play with that blowtorch? | 泰迪 我能玩一下那个喷枪吗 |
[11:05] | I just want to inspect it, you know, learn about it. | 我就想看看 了解一下 你懂的 |
[11:07] | Yeah, sure. Here you go. | 没问题 给你 |
[11:08] | – Hold on. You hear that? – Nope. | -等等 你们听到了吗 -没有 |
[11:10] | Sounds like an accordion but worse? | 听起来像口风琴 但声音更难听 |
[11:11] | Nope, in your head. | 没有 你幻听了 |
[11:12] | Nope, it’s something downstairs. | 不是 是楼下传来的 |
[11:13] | No, in your head upstairs. | 不不 是你脑子里的幻觉 |
[11:18] | Sorry, folks, private party. | 不好意思 伙计 私人派对 |
[11:20] | Yeah? I-I think we’re on the list. | 是嘛 我想我们在邀请名单上的 |
[11:22] | Right, Tina? | 是嘛 蒂娜 |
[11:24] | – Yeah. – Tina, Tina, Tina. | -是 吧 -蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[11:26] | You’re supposed to be the good one. | 你的人物设定是乖乖女好不好 |
[11:28] | Somewhere there’s a convenience store parking lot | 这会儿某地的超市老板 |
[11:30] | worried sick about these teens. | 肯定都怕死你们这些二货青年了 |
[11:32] | Tina, come on, you’re putting me in a tough spot. | 蒂娜 你这样让我很为难 |
[11:34] | I’m sure you’re not allowed to have friends | 你不应该这么晚 |
[11:35] | down here this late at night. | 还在楼下招待朋友 |
[11:37] | Dude, with that kind of attitude, | 老兄 照你这态度 |
[11:38] | you’re only going to raise | 结果只会让你 |
[11:39] | your blood pressure to unsafe levels. | 血压飙高到危险水平 |
[11:41] | Don’t lecture me about my blood pressure! | 我的血压用不着你来插嘴 |
[11:43] | I’m predisposed to like salty foods. | 我就是喜欢吃咸的 |
[11:45] | Out! Everybody out of my friend’s restaurant! | 出去 都从我朋友的餐厅滚出去 |
[11:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:48] | Teddy, could you embarrass me any more? | 泰迪 你还能让我再尴尬点么 |
[11:50] | Oh, that’s a great question, | 这问题提得真好 |
[11:51] | and the answer is yes. | 一定可以 |
[11:53] | Please start. Please start. | 拜托启动 快启动 |
[11:56] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:57] | Let’s just go to the cove. | 我们去小海湾吧 |
[11:58] | The cove? | 小海湾 |
[11:59] | It’s the cove by the lighthouse. | 灯塔边上的小海湾 |
[12:01] | Come by if you want. | 你愿意的话可以一起来 |
[12:02] | I know that place. | 我知道那儿 |
[12:03] | It’s the cove by the lighthouse. | 就是灯塔边上的小海湾 |
[12:04] | And, uh, hey, if you come, uh, | 那啥 如果你来的话 |
[12:06] | bring some burgers with you? | 带点汉堡成么 |
[12:07] | – Here’s a little one. – Got it. | -接着这个 -收到 |
[12:09] | Little mouth burger. | 飞吻汉堡 |
[12:12] | We just got our goop baby to sleep | 我们才把宝宝哄睡着 |
[12:13] | and we have to come downstairs to deal with this? | 就要下楼来处理这事儿 |
[12:16] | We are very disappointed. | 我们感到非常失望 |
[12:17] | Tina, I have no idea what’s gotten into you. | 蒂娜 真不明白你是怎么了 |
[12:20] | You can’t stop what’s happening. | 你不能阻止这一切发生 |
[12:21] | Jonas likes me and he invited me out | 乔纳斯喜欢我 他邀请我 |
[12:22] | with his friends, and I want to go! | 和他朋友一起出去 我要去 |
[12:24] | Sorry, Tina. | 抱歉了 蒂娜 |
[12:24] | You’re 13 years old, it’s 9:00, | 你才十三岁 而现在已经九点了 |
[12:26] | you’re in for the night. | 你今晚不能出门 |
[12:27] | My temporary house, my temporary rules. | 在我的临时家庭 要遵守我的临时家规 |
[12:29] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢 |
[12:30] | There’s the door that you can’t go out! | 门在那儿 但不许你出去 |
[12:32] | I hate your temporary rules! | 我讨厌你的临时家规 |
[12:36] | You’re not my dad, Teddy. | 你又不是我爸 泰迪 |
[12:38] | Or my mom. Or my uncle. | 不是我妈 也不是我叔叔 |
[12:39] | And I don’t think you’re my godfather. | 肯定也不会是我的教父 |
[12:41] | I don’t think I have one. | 我应该没有教父 |
[12:42] | I’m coming, Jonas! | 我来了 乔纳斯 |
[12:45] | You’re right, box. | 说明书 你说对了 |
[12:46] | The ladder did install in less than 30 seconds. | 这梯子用不了半分钟就能组装好 |
[12:50] | Hey, guys. | 我来了 伙计们 |
[12:52] | I made it. Now it’s a party. | 我赶来了 开派对吧 |
[12:54] | And I brought burgers. | 我带了汉堡 |
[12:55] | – Nice! – Not from our restaurant, | -太赞 -不过不是我们店的 |
[12:56] | ’cause I couldn’t get the key. | 因为我没钥匙 |
[12:58] | Hey, that melodica’s not gonna play itself. | 来演奏一曲吧 |
[13:00] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[13:00] | – No. No. – Oh, great. | -不 -这下好了 |
[13:02] | No, no, no… | 不要 |
[13:04] | Wow, it’s almost like music. | 听起来还挺像音乐的 |
[13:08] | Belcher residence. | 贝尔彻家 |
[13:09] | Teddy, it’s Bob. | 泰迪 我是鲍勃 |
[13:10] | Wait, I called your cell phone. | 等等 我打的是你手机 |
[13:12] | Why’d you say Belcher residence? | 为什么要说贝尔彻家 |
[13:14] | Just to be respectful. | 以示尊重而已 |
[13:15] | How’s the conference going? | 聚会怎么样了 |
[13:16] | Uh, it’s… complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[13:18] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边呢 |
[13:19] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[13:20] | What? Teddy, I can say it’s complicated. | 什么 泰迪 我能说一言难尽 |
[13:22] | You can’t say it’s complicated. | 你不能这么说 |
[13:24] | You’re watching my kids. | 你在照看我的孩子 |
[13:25] | – Sorry, Bob. – So is it complicated, Teddy? | -抱歉 鲍勃 -还是一言难尽吗 |
[13:27] | No, it’s great. You want to talk to the kids? | 没有 一切正常 要让孩子们接吗 |
[13:30] | – Not really. – You sure? | -算了吧 -你确定 |
[13:31] | – No, yeah. – I can put ’em on. | -没…确定 -我让他们接了 |
[13:32] | Yeah, go… Yeah, all right. | 好… 好吧 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:35] | Louise is asleep. | 露易丝睡着了 |
[13:37] | Gene’s asleep. | 吉恩也睡着了 |
[13:39] | And Tina’s– | 蒂娜… |
[13:41] | Asleep. | 睡着了 |
[13:42] | – Uh, Tina’s asleep, Bobby. – All right, well, | -蒂娜睡着了鲍鲍 -好 |
[13:43] | – let her sleep. – Okay. | -让她睡吧 -好的 |
[13:45] | We’ll talk to them in the morning. | 我们早上再打给他们 |
[13:46] | All right, well, I’ll… I’ll happily put on Tina | 好吧 如果你想跟蒂娜讲话 |
[13:47] | if you want to talk to her right now, Bobby. | 我很乐意让她接的 鲍鲍 |
[13:49] | No, it’s all right. Let her sleep. | 不用了 让她睡吧 |
[13:50] | I will wake her up | 我可以泼水 |
[13:51] | with a bucket of water and a cowbell | 或者摇铃把她弄醒 |
[13:52] | if that’s gonna make you happy, Bobby. | 只要你愿意 鲍鲍 |
[13:54] | You want to talk to your daughter, you got it. | 你想和她讲话吗 没问题 |
[13:55] | Teddy. It’s okay. Stop. I’m hanging up now. | 泰迪 不用了 我挂电话了 |
[13:58] | – Go to bed. – Yeah. Okay. | -去睡吧 -好 |
[13:59] | Oh, this is bad. This is terrible! | 不好 太不好了 |
[14:01] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我去 我去 我去 |
[14:03] | – Oh, my God! – Hey, you woke us up. | -我去 -你把我们弄醒了 |
[14:04] | What gives, Teddy? | 咋了 泰迪 |
[14:05] | We need our sleep. We’re so little. | 我们要睡觉 我们还是祖国的花朵 |
[14:07] | Tina’s missing, Louise! | 蒂娜不见了 露易丝 |
[14:09] | More like kissing. You know. | 是跑去亲亲了 我看 |
[14:12] | Jonas! The sandwich boy. | 乔纳斯 送三明治那小子 |
[14:15] | The sign says to limit your soak time to 15 minutes! | 牌子上写着限泡15分钟 |
[14:17] | That sign says, “No running,” | 那边还写着”禁止跑动” |
[14:19] | and you’re running your mouth, MeatCute! | 可你那张嘴还跑不停呢 小肉肉 |
[14:21] | I bought these trunks for this conference. | 我的泳裤是专门为这次聚会买的 |
[14:23] | I’m not bringing ’em home dry! | 我可不想白带来一趟 |
[14:25] | They’re gonna be damp at the very least. | 一定要让它湿个透 |
[14:27] | Screw these guys. | 管他们的 |
[14:28] | Let’s just get in there with ’em. | 我们也进去 |
[14:30] | Like hell you will! | 你试试看 |
[14:32] | Back it up! | 退后 |
[14:33] | Easy now! | 别激动 |
[14:34] | Oh, no, you don’t. Hey, hey, hey! | 不许过来 |
[14:36] | My wife and I never get a weekend away! | 我和我老婆从没过过周末二人世界 |
[14:38] | This is all the vacation we have left, | 这是唯一清闲的假期了 |
[14:40] | and you’re not getting it! | 你们休想破坏它 |
[14:41] | I’ll go right, you go left. | 我攻左 你攻右 |
[14:45] | – Splashing. Good idea! – I know! | -泼水 好主意 -我知道 |
[14:49] | Excuse me. Excuse me. What is going on here? | 各位 各位 这是什么情况 |
[14:51] | – Stay out of this! – Give me that. | -少管闲事 -那个给我 |
[14:53] | These people are jabbing us and harassing us. | 这俩人对我们又戳又打 |
[14:56] | And they’ve been in there for an hour! | 他们都霸占浴池一个小时了 |
[14:58] | An hour? That’s crazy. | 一小时 怎么可能 |
[15:02] | We just got here. | 我们刚到 |
[15:03] | Oh, really? Pruny. | 是吗 都起皱了 |
[15:05] | I’ve had a bad feeling about you two ever since check-in. | 你们俩刚来的时候我就觉得不对劲了 |
[15:08] | That’s it. Please exit the hot tub | 够了 请离开 |
[15:10] | so these people may enjoy it. | 让其他人享用 |
[15:11] | – Fine. Okay, we’ll leave. – Really? | -行 我们走 -真的吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah. We’re all grown-ups here. | 是啊 大家都是成年人了 |
[15:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[15:17] | Bye-bye, BurgerBob. | 再见了您呐 汉堡鲍勃 |
[15:21] | Oh, that jet is right on my back. | 喷水口就在我背后 |
[15:24] | Oh, that’s a lumbar paradise. | 腰后的天堂啊 |
[15:27] | I trust your conference is going well, otherwise. | 你们的聚会应该还顺利吧 |
[15:29] | I’m not completely dissatisfied. | 也没有特别不满 |
[15:34] | Hope you like your Jacuzzi | 希望你们喜欢加料的 |
[15:35] | with extra relish! | 按摩浴缸 |
[15:37] | And mayo! | 还有蛋黄酱哦 |
[15:40] | L.O.L. | 哈哈哈 |
[15:41] | Laugh on loudly! | 笑屁了 |
[15:44] | And post. | 发送 |
[15:45] | That’s it. I’m calling security. | 我受够了 我要叫保安了 |
[15:46] | Good, we’re leaving anyway. | 随便 反正我们也要走了 |
[15:48] | Yeah. And get a fax machine. | 就是 买个传真机吧你 |
[15:49] | Oh, go fax yourself! | 把你自己传真回去吧 |
[15:52] | Stop. | 停 |
[15:53] | Stop. | 停 |
[15:54] | Stop, Jonas. | 别吹了 乔纳斯 |
[15:55] | No one likes that except the girl, | 除了那女的 没人爱听 |
[15:56] | and she’s probably had enough, right? | 而且她也许也听烦了 对吧 |
[15:58] | It’s okay, I guess. | 还好啊 我觉得 |
[15:59] | Stop if you want to stop, though. | 不过你想停的话也没关系 |
[16:00] | What about, um… | 不然… |
[16:04] | Let’s break into the lighthouse | 我们夜闯灯塔 |
[16:05] | and, uh, make shadow puppets onto the fog. | 然后在雾上做手影 |
[16:09] | Well, no one else is coming up with ideas, Marco. | 你们又不出主意 马尔科 |
[16:12] | I’ll break into the lighthouse with you | 我可以和你闯灯塔 |
[16:14] | without the melodica. | 不带口风琴 |
[16:18] | How do we get in? | 怎么进去 |
[16:18] | Through that window up there. | 从上面的窗户进 |
[16:20] | One of us can go in | 一个人进去 |
[16:21] | and then unlock the front door for the rest of us. | 把门打开 |
[16:23] | – Terrible plan. – Seriously, Clay? | -这计划太糟糕 -真的吗 克莱 |
[16:25] | Yeah, seriously, Clay? | 是啊 真的吗 克莱 |
[16:26] | It looks like a tight squeeze. | 那窗户太小了 |
[16:28] | I’ll do it. I can fit. | 我来吧 我进得去 |
[16:29] | Okay, sure. | 好的 |
[16:30] | I’ll give you a boost. | 我给你搭个台阶 |
[16:32] | You’ve got strong arms. | 你手臂真有力 |
[16:34] | Must be from delivering all those sandwiches. | 肯定是因为送三明治练的 |
[16:36] | Yeah. Uh, can you reach the window? | 是 能够得着窗户吗 |
[16:38] | I have to step on your head. | 踩着头才行 |
[16:43] | Cops! Run! | 警察 快跑 |
[16:46] | Wait! Jonas, wait for me! | 等等 乔纳斯 等等我 |
[16:50] | Gotcha. | 逮到你了 |
[16:53] | All right, come on out! | 好了 出来吧 |
[16:55] | Oh, this isn’t my house. | 原来这不是我家啊 |
[16:56] | What the hell were you doing in the lighthouse, young lady? | 你进灯塔干什么 小姑娘 |
[16:59] | I was gonna make shadow puppets to amuse the ships at sea? | 我本来想做手影 给海上的船找点乐子 |
[17:02] | Oh, you think this is funny? | 很好玩么 |
[17:03] | Some ship sees a huge dog in the fog?! | 就为了让某艘船在迷雾中看见一只大狗 |
[17:06] | I don’t know how to make a dog! | 我不知道怎么比狗 |
[17:07] | Everybody knows how to make a dog! | 是人都知道怎么比狗 |
[17:09] | Oh. Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[17:10] | All right, smart-ass, | 好了 你这自作聪明的小不点 |
[17:11] | let’s call your parents so they can pick you up. | 打电话让你父母来领你吧 |
[17:13] | My parents are out of town. | 我父母不在城里 |
[17:15] | Well, looks like | 那看来你得 |
[17:15] | you’ll be spending the night at the station. | 在局里过一夜了 |
[17:18] | The police station? | 警察局么 |
[17:20] | No, the ranger station. | 错 骑警局 |
[17:21] | It’s the same, but we have a foosball table. | 都一样 但我们那儿有足球游戏桌 |
[17:25] | Reggie! Reggie! Open up! | 雷吉 雷吉 开门 |
[17:27] | You can’t wait till morning for a nice sandwich? | 你就这么急着想吃我的三明治么 |
[17:29] | My oldest temporary niece Tina ran off | 我临时大侄女和你的 |
[17:31] | with your delivery boy. | 送货员私奔了 |
[17:32] | I’m not blaming you, but I’m blaming you! | 我不是怪你 你承认自己错了没 |
[17:34] | Where are they, Reggie? Where are they?! | 他们在哪儿 雷吉 在哪儿 |
[17:36] | Jonas would sell you out in a hot second! | 乔纳斯用不了一秒钟就会供出你的 |
[17:38] | You can’t even look us in the eyes! | 你都不敢看我们的眼睛 |
[17:40] | Where are they, Reggie? | 他们在哪儿 雷吉 |
[17:41] | Well, for a while, | 他和他朋友曾经 |
[17:42] | him and his friends liked to hang out in my gazebo, | 有段时间爱在我的屋顶塔楼玩儿 |
[17:45] | but then, one night, it rains, | 但有天晚上下雨 |
[17:47] | and it leaks a tiny bit, | 那地方有点漏水 |
[17:48] | and they wouldn’t shut up about it. | 他们就老抱怨个不停 |
[17:50] | Like I’m the jerk. | 整得好像是我的错一样 |
[17:51] | Now I think they go to the cove by the lighthouse. | 他们现在好像改去灯塔旁的小海湾了 |
[17:53] | Come on, let’s go! | 咱们走吧 |
[17:54] | Wait, I want to see this gazebo. | 等等 我想看下那个屋顶塔楼 |
[17:56] | The gazebo that cold cuts built! | 冷切肉[做三明治的食材]做的屋顶塔楼 |
[17:58] | No, no, no, no, no, we got no time for gazebos. | 不不不不 我们没时间看屋顶塔楼 |
[18:01] | Okay, we’ll take a quick look. | 好吧 我们就看一眼 |
[18:03] | Go out! I’m dumping sand on you. | 快灭啊 我往你身上倒沙呢 |
[18:05] | Go out! | 快灭啊 |
[18:07] | Excuse me, Officer. | 不好意思 警官 |
[18:08] | Have you seen a bunch of teenagers around here? | 你有在附近看到一群年轻人吗 |
[18:10] | They’re of the dorky variety. | 看着都挺蠢的 |
[18:13] | Yep. I apprehended one of them. | 看到了 我还逮捕了一个 |
[18:14] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[18:15] | – Hi, Teddy. – Oh, you know this girl? | -嗨 泰迪 -你认识这女孩吗 |
[18:17] | Yes, I do. I’m her weekend guardian. | 是的 我是她这个周末的临时监护人 |
[18:19] | Well, I caught her trespassing in the lighthouse. | 我抓到她非法闯入灯塔 |
[18:21] | You got to let her go, Officer. | 求你放了她 警官 |
[18:23] | I could do that, | 我可以让她走 |
[18:24] | or I could let her spend the night behind bars. | 也可以让她在牢房里过一夜 |
[18:26] | No, no, no! Li-Listen, Ranger Dainko… | 不不不 听 听我说 丹科骑警 |
[18:28] | Is it Ranger Dainko? What’s your first name? | 我念对了吗 你的名字是什么 |
[18:29] | – Matthew. – Matthew Dainko. | -马修 -马修·丹科 |
[18:31] | That’s a pretty name. | 好名字 |
[18:32] | Look, I’ve only been an uncle for a day. | 是这样 我才当了一天叔叔 |
[18:34] | I guess I couldn’t handle the job. | 我想我大概胜任不了这个工作吧 |
[18:36] | If anyone should spend the night | 如果一定要有一个人 |
[18:37] | in teen ranger jail, it should be me. | 去骑警少年监狱里过夜 那应该是我 |
[18:39] | It’s not teen ranger jail, it’s just ranger jail. | 不是骑警少年监狱 就是骑警监狱 |
[18:41] | Look, maybe she didn’t do the right thing tonight, | 虽然她今晚犯了错 |
[18:43] | but she’s got heart, this one, and she follows it. | 但她只是遵从了自己的内心 |
[18:45] | She’s just a mixed up kid | 她只是一个正在经历青春期 |
[18:47] | who’s going through a ton of puberty right now. | 浑浑噩噩的小孩 |
[18:48] | – Am I right, Tina? – Yes. | -对吧 蒂娜 -是的 |
[18:50] | And then some. | 简直是发情期 |
[18:51] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[18:53] | There’s a form involved– | 要填个表先 |
[18:54] | two signatures and an initial. | 两个签名 一个姓名首字母 |
[18:55] | – You got to sign here. – Okay. | -签在这儿 -好的 |
[18:56] | – And again here. – Right. | -这儿 -好 |
[18:58] | – And initial here. Right. – Okay. | -首字母签在这儿 -好的 |
[18:59] | So, just anywhere? | 所以签哪儿都行是吧 |
[19:01] | No, where it says guardian. | 不 签在监护人后面 |
[19:02] | – So… at the bottom? – No, on-on the line. | -签下面么 -不 横线上面 |
[19:04] | So just anywhere on the form? Just write… | 所以随便签哪儿都行是吧 就写上.. |
[19:06] | No not on the… anywhere. | 不是随便签哪儿 |
[19:08] | Just… okay, just never mind! Forget it! | 得了 别管了 当我没说 |
[19:10] | I was so worried about you, Tina. | 我担心死你了 蒂娜 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry, Teddy. | 对不起 泰迪 |
[19:13] | I shouldn’t have snuck out. | 我不该溜出来的 |
[19:14] | Thanks for getting me out of ranger danger. | 谢谢你把我从骑警危机中解救出来 |
[19:16] | I don’t think I would have made it in the joint. | 我自己一个人肯定搞不定的 |
[19:19] | Jonas, you came back for me! | 乔纳斯 你回来救我啦 |
[19:22] | yeah. And this. | 对啊 顺便找这个 |
[19:24] | You didn’t come back for Tina. | 你才不是回来救蒂娜的 |
[19:26] | You came back for your moped. | 你只是回来骑你的电动车的 |
[19:27] | You used Tina for free burgers, | 你先是骗蒂娜给你带免费汉堡 |
[19:29] | then you hung her out to dry | 然后马修·丹科骑警一来 |
[19:30] | when Ranger Matthew Dainko came. | 你就丢下她不管 |
[19:32] | Oh, God, you did, didn’t you? | 天啊 他说对了 是吧 |
[19:33] | She’s too good for you! | 你根本配不上她 |
[19:35] | But good enough for a lot of guys! | 但配得上好多其它男生 |
[19:37] | Which makes you the worst, Jone-ass! | 也就是说你是最次的 乔纳屎 |
[19:39] | Okay, I’ll keep that in mind as I ride away. | 好吧 我会记着的 先走啦 |
[19:44] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 看你往哪儿走 |
[19:46] | Nobody… messes… | 谁也 别想 耍我的 |
[19:47] | with my… temporary niece! | 临时 侄女 |
[19:51] | – Yeah! – No! | -好耶 -不 |
[19:53] | Oh. Oh, that’s bad. | 糟了 |
[19:54] | Tell you what. Instant regret. | 那啥 我瞬间就后悔了 |
[19:56] | I cannot believe I did that. | 真不敢相信我干了那样的事 |
[19:57] | Talk about losing your cool, Teddy. | 你有失控了 泰迪 |
[19:59] | You’re gonna have a lot to talk about this week in therapy! | 这周跟心理医生可有的谈了 |
[20:01] | Right? Eh. “Did you lose your cool?” | 是吧 “你这周失控了没” |
[20:03] | “A little bit, doc. A little bit I lost my cool.” | “有一点 医生 有点失控” |
[20:05] | Hey, we should call Teddy | 我们改给泰迪打个电话 |
[20:06] | and let him know we’re coming home early. | 告诉他我们提前回来了 |
[20:11] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:11] | Teddy. Hey, it’s Linda. | 泰迪 我是琳达 |
[20:14] | You’re on speakerphone. | 我开着免提呢 |
[20:15] | Hey, Teddy. The conference was a bust. | 嗨 泰迪 那聚会太破了 |
[20:17] | We’re ng home early. | 我们提前回来了 |
[20:18] | Oh, goodie. How early is early? | 好呀 提前多久 |
[20:20] | Ah, we’ll be home in 15 minutes. | 我们15分钟后就到家啦 |
[20:22] | Okay, great! Your parents are 15 minutes away. | 好咧 你们爸妈再15分钟就到家了 |
[20:24] | If we hurry, we can beat ’em home | 我们快一点的话 还能在他们之前 |
[20:25] | and jump in bed and pretend nothing happened. | 回到床上假装啥也没发生 |
[20:27] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[20:29] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[20:30] | We just heard everything you said. | 我们刚全听见了 |
[20:31] | No, you didn’t. I had it on mute. | 你没有 我挂了的 |
[20:33] | You didn’t. No, I-I definitely tried to press it. | 你没有 我 我绝对按了的 |
[20:35] | Wait, wait, wait. Are you at the beach? | 等等 等等 你们在海湾吗 |
[20:37] | – No. – We can see you. | -没啊 -我们看见你们了 |
[20:38] | That’s them right there. That’s them. | 他们就在那儿 就是他们 |
[20:40] | Oh, yeah. Hey, Bobby. | 哦是的 嗨 鲍鲍 |
[20:43] | What is that kid | 那孩子在水里 |
[20:44] | doing in the water? | 做什么 |
[20:45] | Rescuing a drowning moped. | 营救一辆溺水的电动车 |
[20:47] | Oh, God, it’s late. Bedtime, kids! Bedtime! | 天啊 很晚了 该睡觉了 孩子们 |
[20:50] | Anything you say, Uncle Teddy. | 遵命 泰迪叔叔 |