时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Click. Click. | 哒 哒 |
[00:21] | Click, click. | 哒 哒 |
[00:23] | – Louise, stop saying click. – Click. | -露易丝 别哒了 -哒 |
[00:24] | – Click. – And, Tina, | -哒 -蒂娜 |
[00:25] | will you stop typing like that? | 你能别那样敲键盘吗 |
[00:26] | I’m refreshing my e-mail. | 我在刷新我的邮箱 |
[00:28] | I’m waiting for an invitation | 我在等 |
[00:29] | to Tammy’s Bat Mitzvah. | 苔米成人礼的邀请函 |
[00:30] | I believe the term is badminton. | 你是想说羽毛球吧[与成人礼发音类似] |
[00:32] | Common mistake. | 常见错误 |
[00:32] | No, Gene. Tammy’s Jewish. | 不 吉恩 苔米是犹太人 |
[00:34] | It’s a ceremony where she reads from the Torah, | 她要在成人礼上背诵一段《摩西五经》 |
[00:36] | lights a candle and becomes a woman. | 点一根蜡烛 从此从女孩变成女人 |
[00:37] | Sounds like my spa night. | 听着和我的水疗夜差不多 |
[00:39] | Except I read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. | 只不过我读的是《身上纹龙的女孩》 |
[00:42] | You know a lot about Bat Mitzvahs | 对于一个以为韩那卡[光明节的发音] |
[00:43] | for someone who thought Chanukah | 是韩索罗和丘巴卡生的娃的人来说 |
[00:45] | was Han Solo and Chewbacca’s baby. | 你对犹太人的成人礼倒是颇有研究啊 |
[00:47] | It’s about becoming a woman | 这关系到从女孩蜕变成女人 |
[00:48] | and it’s a really great party. | 而且这是很棒的派对 |
[00:50] | Why wouldn’t I research that? | 我为什么不研究它呢 |
[00:51] | Plus, rumor has it this one’s gonna be packed with B-FOS. | 另外 听说这次派队有很多外校男 |
[00:54] | What are B-FOS? | 什么是外校男 |
[00:55] | B-F-O-S. Boys From Other Schools. | 外校男 就是从外校来的男生 |
[00:57] | What’s wrong with the boys from your school? | 你们学校的男生不好吗 |
[00:59] | I need fresh faces. | 我需要见新鲜面孔 |
[01:00] | And fresh butts. | 还有新鲜的翘臀 |
[01:01] | You’ll take the butts you’re given | 你太贪心了 |
[01:02] | and you’ll like it! | 有翘臀看就该满足了 |
[01:05] | Don’t you dare call back until it’s done! | 没搞定就别再给我打电话 |
[01:07] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[01:08] | Okay, bye, Mom. | 好吧 再见 老妈 |
[01:10] | Hi, Tammy. | 你好 苔米 |
[01:11] | Tina, I am up to my pits | 蒂娜 我为计划成人礼 |
[01:13] | in Bat Mitzvah planning. | 忙得团团转 |
[01:14] | But I figured out the theme, | 但我已经想出主题了 |
[01:16] | which is “Tammy”! | 那就是 苔米 |
[01:18] | Me, it just makes sense. | 就是我 这才有意义 |
[01:19] | Nice. | 很好 |
[01:20] | You get an “O” for original. | 我为你的创意欢呼 |
[01:21] | And for O-M-G I didn’t get | 同时也很惊讶于你没给我 |
[01:22] | an invite to your Bat Mitzvah. | 发你成人礼的邀请函 |
[01:24] | That’s ’cause I didn’t invite you. | 那是因为我没有邀请你 |
[01:26] | Oh. That “O” doesn’t stand for anything. | 那我不要给你欢呼了 |
[01:27] | It’s just me being surprised. | 我刚是被雷到了 |
[01:29] | I was really looking forward to all those B-FOS. | 人家本来很期待外校的男生的 |
[01:32] | Me too. Yeah, a lot of B-FOS. | 我也是 会有好多外校男 |
[01:33] | I got Hebrew School B-FOS. | 犹太学校的 |
[01:34] | I got Camp B-FOS. | 露营学校的 |
[01:35] | I got B-FOS who are Filipinos. | 还有从菲律宾来的 |
[01:37] | Fili-B-FOS. | 菲律宾的外校男 |
[01:38] | Got your invite, Tammy. | 收到你的邀请信了 苔米 |
[01:39] | – We’ll be there. – Bat Mitzvah, baby! | -我们会去的 -成人礼 宝贝儿 |
[01:41] | Hava Nagiddiyup! | 叽里呱啦噼里啪啦[假装希伯来语] |
[01:43] | Giddyap, boy! | 跑啊 孩子 |
[01:44] | Get! Giddyap! | 驾 跑啊 |
[01:46] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[01:47] | Well, if a spot opens up, keep me in mind. | 如果有空出来的名额 请想着我 |
[01:49] | Spots are for underwear, Tina. | 内裤上才会有斑点[一词多义] 蒂娜 |
[01:51] | Not my Bat Mitzvah. Got to run! | 我的成人礼一定是全员出席 先走啦 |
[01:55] | Tina, that’s the third time | 蒂娜 这是你第三次 |
[01:56] | you sighed on my sandwich. | 冲着我的三明治叹气了 |
[01:57] | You’re heating up the bread. | 你都快把面包叹熟了 |
[01:58] | It just seems like everyone’s going | 好像除了我 |
[02:00] | to Tammy’s Bat Mitzvah but me. | 大家都要去参加苔米的成人礼 |
[02:01] | But you got to go to Shauna’s Bat Mitzvah. | 但至少还有肖娜的成人礼啊 |
[02:03] | Shauna had a Bat Mitzvah? | 肖娜也要办成人礼吗 |
[02:07] | No! | 当我没说 |
[02:08] | Mom! Shauna Glassman had five caterers | 老妈 肖娜·格拉丝曼的成人礼 |
[02:11] | at her Bat Mitzvah and everyone talked | 请了5个厨师 |
[02:12] | about how great that was. | 大家都在谈论那有多棒 |
[02:13] | So, we need six caterers. | 所以 我们需要六个 |
[02:15] | Find me another caterer | 再给我找一个厨师 |
[02:16] | or I’m gonna find another mom! | 否则我就把你这老妈给换了 |
[02:18] | Excuse me, Tammy? I couldn’t help | 抱歉 苔米 |
[02:19] | overhearing your conversation. | 我不小心偷听到了你的谈话 |
[02:20] | If you need another caterer for your Bat Mitzvah, | 如果你的成人礼上还需要一名厨师 |
[02:22] | my dad can do it. | 可以找我老爸 |
[02:23] | We help him with catering jobs all the time. | 我们常帮助他接伙食承包的工作 |
[02:25] | No, no, we can’t do that. | 不行 不行 我们做不了 |
[02:27] | What does he do again? | 他是做什么来着 |
[02:28] | – Nothing. No… – Burgers. | -啥都不做 不 -汉堡 |
[02:30] | Can he do sliders? | 他能做迷你汉堡吗 |
[02:31] | ‘Cause I want slider burgers. | 我喜欢迷你汉堡 |
[02:32] | Oh, no, he’s terrible at sliders. | 不行 他迷你汉堡做得难吃死了 |
[02:33] | – He can do sliders. – No, he… | -他可以做迷你汉堡 -不 他 |
[02:34] | He can make them as small as you want. | 要多迷你有多迷你 |
[02:36] | He has a real… – He can make them so small | 他真的… -迷你到 |
[02:37] | you can’t even see them. – No. | 你都看不见 -不要 |
[02:38] | I’m eating one right now. | 我现在吃的这个就是 |
[02:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:40] | He’s hired, he’s hired. | 就他了 就他了 |
[02:41] | – No! – Oh, okay. | -不 -好的 |
[02:42] | We’ll be there! | 我们会去的 |
[02:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[02:44] | Just have your parents call my parents. | 去让你父母给我父母打电话吧 |
[02:45] | I got to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[02:46] | What is it now, Rabbi Rosenberg? | 又怎么了 罗森博格法师 |
[02:49] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[02:50] | – Yes! Great! | -太好了 -这下好了 |
[02:51] | Now we all have to go to that “Brat” Mitzvah. | 现在我们都得去参加那个狗屁成人礼了 |
[02:53] | Have fun explaining this to Dad! | 你自己去跟老爸解释吧 |
[02:55] | I’m sure Dad will love it. | 我相信老爸会高兴的 |
[02:56] | No way. | 没门 |
[02:57] | Dad, you have to! | 老爸 你必须得去 |
[02:58] | No I don’t, Tina. | 不 我不去 蒂娜 |
[02:59] | I-I don’t like catering. | 我不喜欢承办酒席 |
[03:00] | You guys always wander off | 你们总是溜号 |
[03:02] | and leave me with all the work. | 所有的活都留给我干 |
[03:03] | Dad, this is the only way | 老爸 这是我唯一能去 |
[03:04] | I get to go to Tammy’s Bat Mitzvah! | 苔米成人礼的机会 |
[03:06] | Tina, this isn’t going to Tammy’s Bat Mitzvah. | 蒂娜 我们不是要去参加苔米的成人礼 |
[03:08] | It’s working at it. | 我们要是去干活的 |
[03:09] | Won’t it be awkward for you | 那里的客人全是你朋友 |
[03:10] | with all your friends there as guests? | 你不会觉得丢脸吗 |
[03:12] | You don’t understand! This is my way in! | 你不明白 这是我融入他们的方法 |
[03:14] | She’s having B-FOS from all around the world! | 她可是请来了全世界的外校男生 |
[03:18] | All right, calm down. That’s it. | 好了 冷静点 就这样 |
[03:20] | Get all the blood to your head. Let it flow. | 让自己脑袋充会儿血吧 |
[03:22] | Does it really mean that much to you? | 这对你真的有那么重要吗 |
[03:23] | Yes! Look at my face! | 是的 看看我的脸 |
[03:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[03:26] | One luftballon! | 红气球诶 |
[03:27] | Okay, get her up, get her up! | 好了 把她弄起来 把她弄起来 |
[03:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道了 |
[03:32] | We won’t leave you alone this time, Bobby. | 我们这次不会丢下你一人的 鲍鲍 |
[03:34] | Right, guys? | 对吗 孩子们 |
[03:35] | Soft maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:36] | Please, Dad? | 求你了 老爸 |
[03:38] | Fine. We’ll do it. | 好吧 我们参加 |
[03:39] | – Yay! – All right! | -太好啦 -好哎 |
[03:40] | Now can I get circumcised? | 现在我可以割包皮了吗 |
[03:42] | – Gene. – I know some people. | -吉恩 -我有认识的人 |
[03:51] | Look at all this food. | 看看这些食物 |
[03:52] | It’s like we died and went to fancy mall food court heaven. | 感觉像是我们死后去了美食天堂 |
[03:55] | That is the creepiest thing i’ve ever seen. | 那真是我见过的最吓人的东西了 |
[03:58] | I think it’s nice. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[03:59] | Two mini burgers, please. | 请给我两个迷你汉堡 |
[04:00] | Hey, Jimmy Jr. | 你好 小吉米 |
[04:01] | Zeke. What’s it like out there? | 齐克 参加派对感觉怎么样 |
[04:03] | So sweet. They even have a DJ in the bathroom. | 特别好 连洗手间里都有DJ |
[04:06] | I was dancing so hard I forgot why I went in there. | 我跳得太嗨 都忘了自己是去撒尿的了 |
[04:08] | I’ve had not one, | 我有不只一个 |
[04:10] | not two, but three Tammy-tinis! | 不只两个 而是三个苔米小气球 |
[04:12] | I’m waiting for the sugar to hit me! | 我正在等着糖弹击中我 |
[04:13] | – Here I go, oh! – Here he goes. | -来了 -来了 |
[04:15] | – It’s gonna happen. – It’s coming! | -要发生了 -就要发生了 |
[04:16] | Here we go. Kaboom! | 我们来了 爆炸啦 |
[04:18] | Nice! | 很好 |
[04:19] | I’m hyper. Officially hyper. | 我嗨了 真的嗨了 |
[04:21] | Wow, sounds grea… | 听起来不错 |
[04:22] | Hey, can we get those mini burgers? | 迷你汉堡做好了吗 |
[04:23] | They’re taking a long time. | 我们等很久了 |
[04:25] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[04:25] | Hurry up, T-town. | 快点 小蒂蒂 |
[04:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together | 女士们先生们 请鼓掌欢迎 |
[04:30] | for the star of the evening. | 今晚的明星 |
[04:31] | Tammy! | 苔米 |
[04:33] | She’s Tammy, she’s glammy. | 她是苔米 她很迷人 |
[04:35] | She’s just a little hammy. | 她有一点狂野 |
[04:37] | If she sang a song right now. | 如果她现在唱首歌 |
[04:39] | She’d probably win a Grammy? | 肯定能得格莱美奖 |
[04:41] | You know who I’m talking of. | 你们知道我说的是谁 |
[04:43] | So why don’t you all say mazel tov? | 为何不一起说恭喜 |
[04:45] | Tammy, yeah. | 苔米 |
[04:48] | Hey, everyone! | 大家好 |
[04:49] | Mazel tov to me! | 恭喜我吧 |
[04:50] | Mazel tov! | 恭喜 |
[04:52] | Tina, is this Tammy-tastrophe | 蒂娜 这场苔米的闹剧 |
[04:54] | everything you dreamed it would be? | 就是你想要的吗 |
[04:55] | I wish I was more in the mix. | 我希望我能融入进去 |
[04:56] | From here, I can only look at the B-FOS, | 在这里 我只能看看外校男 |
[04:58] | – but not touch. – You could probably touch them. | -却不能碰 -你也许可以试试 |
[05:00] | You think so? Yeah. | -你这么认为吗 -是的 |
[05:02] | No, I can’t. | 不行 我碰不到 |
[05:03] | I have bad depth perception, sorry. | 我对距离的感知太差了 抱歉 |
[05:05] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[05:06] | – Where are the Tammy toothpicks? – Tammy what? | -我的苔米牙签哪去了 -苔米啥 |
[05:08] | All of the food is supposed to have toothpicks | 所有吃的都要插上 |
[05:10] | with my face on top. | 印着我的头像的牙签 |
[05:11] | Janet, what’s happening? | 珍妮特 怎么了 |
[05:13] | Here are your toothpicks. | 这是你的牙签 |
[05:15] | And here’s your headset. | 和你的耳机 |
[05:17] | You didn’t give them a headset either? | 你也没给他们耳机吗 |
[05:18] | – God, Janet! – What’s this for? | -天哪 珍妮特 -这是干什么用的 |
[05:20] | So Janet can stay in contact with all the caterers. Duh. | 这样珍妮特就能随时联络所有的厨师了 |
[05:23] | Why would we need to stay in contact? | 她联络我们干嘛 |
[05:25] | Hello?! The toothpicks? | 拜托 你刚不是把牙签给忘了么 |
[05:26] | That was almost a major disaster. | 这简直是重大灾难 |
[05:28] | you’re kind of exaggerating, Tammy. | 你太夸张了 苔米 |
[05:30] | I’m exaggerating? | 我夸张 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I think so. A little bit. | 是啊 我觉得 有一点 |
[05:32] | That is literally the stupidest thing | 这真是人类史上 |
[05:34] | that anyone has ever said in the history of mankind. | 最愚蠢的发言了 |
[05:36] | Ever! | 最 |
[05:37] | You’re having a hard day, I think. | 看来你今天不太顺啊 |
[05:38] | I’m having the best day of my life. | 我从来没这么顺过 |
[05:39] | It’s my Bat Mitzvah. | 这是我的成人仪式 |
[05:40] | You’re a wonderful little girl. | 你真是个漂亮的小姑娘 |
[05:42] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[05:43] | What a ‘tude. | 什么态度啊 |
[05:44] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去趟洗手间 |
[05:45] | During the walk there and back, | 在来去的路上 |
[05:46] | it’ll be like I’m at the party. | 我要假装自己是来参加派对的宾客 |
[05:48] | Great, now we lost Tina. | 好极了 现在蒂娜也走了 |
[05:49] | No one else is allowed to leave. | 大家都不准走了 |
[05:51] | Janet, we’re out of ranch dressing! | 珍妮特 沙拉酱快没了 |
[05:52] | – I-I… – If a chicken tender | -我 我 -我要是吃到一块 |
[05:54] | touches my lips without ranch dressing | 没有沙拉酱的酥炸鸡柳 |
[05:55] | I am literally going to kill someone! | 我真的会杀人的 |
[05:57] | I’m not wearing this. | 我不要戴这个 |
[05:58] | I’ll take that. | 我来 |
[06:00] | Bat Zilla. | 女主人 |
[06:05] | Oh, no. Who said that? | 天啊 是谁 |
[06:06] | Janet, are you listening to me? | 珍妮特 你有没有听我说 |
[06:08] | Bat Zilla’s angry, Janet. | 女主人抓狂啦 珍妮特 |
[06:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你接下来怎么办 |
[06:11] | Uh, please, if this could just, | 不好意思 能把这个… |
[06:13] | I’ve got two and half more hours? | 我还有两个半小时多的时间 |
[06:14] | Bat Zilla’s gonna kill you in under two. | 用不了俩小时你就会死在女主人手里的 |
[06:17] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的太对了 |
[06:18] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的太对了 |
[06:19] | Janet, you got to get out of this. | 珍妮特 你必须摆脱她 |
[06:21] | Please help, please help! | 求求你帮帮我 |
[06:22] | You’re better than this! | 你做这个是屈才了 |
[06:23] | Janet, you know you can do better! | 珍妮特 你知道你能做的更好 |
[06:25] | – Who are you? – The voice in your head, Janet. | -你是谁 -你脑中的声音 珍妮特 |
[06:29] | No big deal. | 没什么嘛 |
[06:30] | Just the single greatest collection | 不过是史上最美味食物 |
[06:31] | of food ever assembled under one roof. | 齐聚一堂而已 |
[06:33] | Not gonna wander off. Nah, good Linda. | 我才不会到处吃咧 不会的 乖琳达 |
[06:35] | Stay right here. | 好好待着 |
[06:39] | The crepes smell good. | 薄饼好香 |
[06:40] | The crepes smell real good! | 薄饼真香啊 |
[06:42] | Don’t know you, don’t know you. | 我不认识你 也不认识你 |
[06:44] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[06:45] | What’s wrong with Tammy’s eye? | 苔米的眼睛怎么了 |
[06:46] | Uh, that one’s a little bigger than that one. | 一只大一只小 |
[06:49] | Not me! Her! | 不是我 是她 |
[06:51] | I need someone to fix the bulb on the Tammy head stat. | 谁去修下苔米脑袋上的灯泡 |
[06:53] | Janet, you got to get out of here. | 珍妮特 你必须摆脱她 |
[06:56] | I do, I do. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:57] | What are you doing here still, Janet? | 你还在那干嘛 珍妮特 |
[06:58] | What are your dreams? I know you’ve got dreams. | 你的梦想呢 我知道你有梦想的 |
[07:01] | I’m gonna… move to New York. | 我想 我想搬到纽约去 |
[07:04] | You should go there, Janet. | 那就去啊 珍妮特 |
[07:06] | And I’m gonna sing and dance! | 我还要唱歌跳舞 |
[07:08] | Give me some of that singing. | 唱来听听 珍妮特 |
[07:09] | Give it to me now, Janet. | 来唱一段 珍妮特 |
[07:11] | Start sp… | 来 |
[07:13] | Wake up, Janet! Wake up. | 醒醒 珍妮特 醒醒 |
[07:14] | You wake up, Tammy. | 你该醒了 苔米 |
[07:16] | ‘Cause guess what? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[07:17] | – I quit! – What?! | -我不干了 -什么 |
[07:19] | Oh, how the tides have turned, Tammy! | 你也有今天啊 苔米 |
[07:24] | Janet, don’t you dare. | 珍妮特 你敢 |
[07:25] | Oh, look at me. | 看啊 |
[07:26] | The headset’s a-coming off of the ears! | 耳机被我摘下来咯 |
[07:28] | Janet, don’t you take that ear– headset off! | 珍妮特 你敢摘下来试试 |
[07:29] | – I can’t hear you anymore! – Janet! | -我听不见你啦 -珍妮特 |
[07:31] | – Look I respond to nothing, Tammy! – Janet! | -看我都不理你 苔米 -珍妮特 |
[07:34] | Janet! Janet! | 珍妮特 珍妮特 |
[07:36] | Nothing but my own desire to be a star! | 我现在要一心做明星 |
[07:38] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[07:39] | Oh, voice, voice, | 脑海之音 脑海之音 |
[07:42] | you’ve taught me well. | 你真是说对了 |
[07:43] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[07:44] | You’re welcome, Janet. | 不用谢 珍妮特 |
[07:46] | Excuse me, Tammy? | 打扰一下 苔米 |
[07:47] | This might not be the best time | 现在说可能不好 |
[07:48] | but can you tell me where the ladies’ room is? | 但你能告诉我女厕所在哪吗 |
[07:50] | Not now, Tina! | 没空 蒂娜 |
[07:53] | Wait, how good are you with a clipboard? | 等等 你夹板笔记本用得好吗 |
[07:55] | I’m okay. | 我可以啊 |
[07:56] | Sometimes I get my fingers caught in the clip thing. | 虽然我的手指经常被夹 |
[07:58] | Here, you’re my new coordinator. | 给 你现在就是我的协调员了 |
[08:00] | – I am? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[08:00] | You wanted to be at the party | 你不是想参加派对吗 |
[08:01] | now you’re running the party. | 现在我让你掌管派对 |
[08:03] | Okay, I’ll do the… | 好吧 我就 |
[08:04] | First, the schedule’s on the clipboard. | 首先 流程写在笔记本上了 |
[08:06] | We have to stick to it no matter what. | 不管发生什么 都得按流程办事 |
[08:08] | – Got it? – Check. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[08:09] | See all those people? | 看到那些人了吗 |
[08:10] | Those are my relatives. | 那全是亲戚 |
[08:11] | We’re not close | 但不亲 |
[08:12] | and they all have old person face. | 而且都是老人脸 |
[08:13] | So it’s your job to tell me who’s who. | 所以你得告诉我谁是谁 |
[08:15] | How will I know who’s…? | 我怎么知道 |
[08:16] | There’s a Tammy’s family | 笔记本上有一张 |
[08:17] | cheat sheet on the clipboard. | 苔米家谱小抄 |
[08:18] | – Oh, okay. – And that’s Justin. | -好的 -那是贾斯汀 |
[08:20] | He’s the cutest guy in Hebrew school. | 他是希伯来学校的校草 |
[08:22] | Remember that punim, okay? | 记住那张”普林姆” |
[08:23] | That means “Face” In old Jewish language. | 普林姆在古犹太语里就是”脸”的意思 |
[08:25] | – Justin. – The ladies choice dance is at 9:30. | -贾斯汀 -女士择伴舞是在9点半 |
[08:28] | And by ladies, I mean me. | 我指的女士 就是我自己 |
[08:29] | I’m choosing Justin as my dance partner. | 我要选贾斯汀做我的舞伴 |
[08:31] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[08:31] | And that’ll lead right into the hora, | 然后我们直接开始跳霍拉舞 |
[08:33] | which is when I get lifted into a chair | 我会被抬到椅子上 |
[08:34] | and I feel like a Jewish movie star, | 感觉自己就像个犹太电影明星 |
[08:35] | like Whoopi Goldberg. | 比如琥碧·戈柏 |
[08:36] | Would it be okay | 你觉得 |
[08:37] | if I went to the bathroom really fast? | 我可以速速去一趟厕所吗 |
[08:39] | Never mind, I-I’ll hold it. | 算了 我憋着吧 |
[08:40] | – I’ll make it go away. – You do that. | -我会憋回去的 -必须憋回去 |
[08:42] | Tina, did you just get bat-bullied | 蒂娜 你刚是被女主人蛊惑 |
[08:44] | into being a party planner? | 变成派对策划人了吗 |
[08:46] | Louise? This line is for work only. | 露易丝 这条线是工作专用的 |
[08:47] | Why do you want to be the new Janet? | 你怎么成了新珍妮特 |
[08:49] | Well, at least I’m not stuck | 至少我不用 |
[08:50] | behind the burger station. | 待在汉堡台后面 |
[08:51] | Tina, I’ve got a wedgie | 蒂娜 我一会儿要穿高跟鞋 |
[08:52] | and I’m not gonna pick it at my own party! | 我可不要在自己的派对上自己提鞋 |
[08:54] | – Janet had small fingers! – Got to go. | -珍妮特的手指太小了 -先走了 |
[08:59] | Hello, guac. | 你好呀 鳄梨酱 |
[09:00] | Let’s take a little walk. | 咱们散个小步 |
[09:02] | Where’s Louise? Did we lose her, too? | 露易丝去哪了 也溜了吗 |
[09:04] | She’s on the Mexican food, Chinese food border. | 她在墨西哥餐和中餐区的交界 |
[09:06] | It’s a war zone! | 那是个纷争地 |
[09:07] | I’ll go see if she needs backup. | 我去看看她要不要帮手 |
[09:08] | – No. – Oh, boo. | -不不 -切 |
[09:10] | Bobby, I’m getting light-headed, | 鲍鲍 我都头都晕了 |
[09:11] | I need some air. | 我要呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[09:12] | Lin, you’re not light-headed. You want a crepe. | 琳 你头不晕 你就是想吃薄饼 |
[09:14] | You’ve been saying crepe | 你念叨薄饼 |
[09:15] | under your breath for ten minutes. | 已经念了十分钟了 |
[09:16] | What?! Crepe. | 什么 薄饼 |
[09:18] | There’s crepes here? | 这有薄饼吗 |
[09:19] | – Crepe. – You’re doing it. | -薄饼 -你就在说呢 |
[09:20] | I am not! | 我才没呢 |
[09:21] | Don’t be ridiculous! | 别搞笑了 |
[09:23] | – Crepe. – You just did it. | -薄饼 -你刚说了 |
[09:24] | – Crepe. – What?! Oh, my God. | -薄饼 咋了嘛 -天哪 |
[09:25] | – I didn’t do nothing. – Just go. | -我什么都没做 -去吧 |
[09:26] | I told you, I’m light-headed. | 我说了 我有点头晕 |
[09:27] | Just go. | 去吃吧 |
[09:28] | – Crepe, crepe, crepe. – Go. | -薄饼 薄饼 薄饼 -去吧 |
[09:29] | Crepe, crepe, crepe, crepe, | 薄饼 薄饼 薄饼 薄饼 |
[09:31] | cr… I’ll be, I’ll be right back! | 薄 我马上就回来 |
[09:33] | Crepe! Crepe! | 薄饼 薄饼 |
[09:33] | Wait for me, Mom! | 等我一下 妈 |
[09:36] | Why aren’t I moving? | 我怎么动不了了 |
[09:37] | I will not be left alone. | 我才不要一个人留下来 |
[09:38] | But Mom said she’d be right back! | 但妈说马上就回来 |
[09:40] | Gene, look at me. | 吉恩 看着我 |
[09:41] | You and I both know your mom’s not coming back | 我们都心知肚明你妈只吃一个薄饼 |
[09:43] | after just one crepe. | 是回不来的 |
[09:44] | She’s not gonna stop, Gene. | 她停不下来的 吉恩 |
[09:46] | She’s never gonna stop. | 她永远都停不下来了 |
[09:47] | It’s who she is. | 她就是这样的人 |
[09:48] | If she stops, she’ll die. | 她要是停了 就死了 |
[09:49] | Like a crepe shark. | 跟鲨鱼一样 |
[09:50] | – Gene? – Yes. | -吉恩 -嗯 |
[09:51] | We need to stick together. | 我们要联合一心 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna grill and you’re gonna plate. | 我来烤肉你来装盘 |
[09:54] | Dad, I never realized how soulful your eyes are. | 老爸 我从来没觉得你的眼神如此深情 |
[09:57] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[09:58] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的咩 |
[10:01] | Aunt Frida from Florida. | 佛罗里达来的弗里达姨妈 |
[10:02] | She had hip-replacement surgery last year. | 她去年做了髋关节置换手术 |
[10:04] | Aunt Frida! Your new hip looks hot. | 弗里达姨妈 你的新屁屁看上去好性感 |
[10:06] | Tammy, I’m so proud of you on your big day. | 苔米 我太为你骄傲了 |
[10:10] | We got a clinger! | 我被强力胶粘上了 |
[10:11] | – Tina. – Let go of Tammy. | -蒂娜救我 -放开苔米 |
[10:15] | Those are your parents. | 那是你爹妈 |
[10:16] | I know who my parents are, Tina. | 我认识我爹妈 蒂娜 |
[10:17] | Are you having fun, honey? | 玩得开心吗 亲爱的 |
[10:19] | Mom, you got your weird perfume on me! | 妈 你把你那奇怪的香水蹭到我身上了 |
[10:22] | I got to go swab this off. | 我得去擦擦 |
[10:24] | Tina, make sure we stay on schedule. | 蒂娜 确保一切尽在掌握 |
[10:25] | – Okay. – It’s not weird. | -好哒 -闻起来不奇怪啊 |
[10:27] | You like it, right? | 你喜欢 是吧 |
[10:28] | Um, yeah, I like it. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[10:29] | – I wear it. – It’s bisexual. | -我自己也喷了 -这香水雌雄皆宜的 |
[10:30] | Do you mean unisex? | 你是想说男女皆宜吗 |
[10:31] | It’s the same thing. | 一个意思 |
[10:32] | It is not the same thing. | 不一样好嘛 |
[10:33] | My swim-aerobics instructor is bisexual. | 我的游泳教练就是雌雄同体 |
[10:37] | Thank you, Frida. | 谢了 弗里达 |
[10:40] | What? This shouldn’t be open! | 纳尼 这儿不应该开着啊 |
[10:42] | Looks like you got a runny nose, Tammy. | 看来你要变鼻涕虫了哦 苔米 |
[10:45] | What are you doing in my head? | 你在我的脑袋里整啥呢 |
[10:48] | Hey, Tammy! Good to see you there. | 苔米 很高兴见到你 |
[10:50] | I thought the tortilla chips were in here. | 我还以为在这儿能吃到墨西哥玉米片呢 |
[10:52] | Which is like, so creative. | 如果是这样 就太有创意了 |
[10:54] | But I guess not. | 不过我猜错了 |
[10:56] | You were going to pour guacamole | 你居然想把鳄梨酱像鼻屎一样 |
[10:57] | out of my nose like boogers, weren’t you?! | 从我鼻子里倒出去 是么 |
[11:00] | Oh, my God, Tammy, | 天哪 苔米 |
[11:01] | that’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[11:02] | Let’s do it! | 就这么办 |
[11:03] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[11:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:06] | I think we’re going up! | 我们好像升起来了 |
[11:09] | God, it won’t open! | 天啊 打不开了 |
[11:10] | – No! – Hello! | -不是吧 -有人吗 |
[11:12] | I’m in here! | 我在里面 |
[11:13] | – Help us! – I’m in here! | -救救我们 -我在里面 |
[11:14] | It’s Tammy the Bat Mitzvah girl! | 我是今天成人礼的女主人苔米 |
[11:16] | No one can hear us over the terrible band! | 这二逼乐队太吵了 没人能听得到 |
[11:19] | The Klezbians are not a terrible band! | 犹太蕾丝边乐队才不是二逼乐队 |
[11:21] | – Yes, they are! – How dare you! | -他们就是 -你居然敢这么说 |
[11:22] | Oh, help! | 救命 |
[11:25] | – Hello! – No! | -有人吗 -不 |
[11:26] | I’m in here! | 我在这儿 |
[11:32] | Gene, easy. | 吉恩 小心点 |
[11:33] | That’s the fifth burger you’ve dropped on the floor. | 这已经是你掉在地上的第五个汉堡了 |
[11:35] | – That you know of… – Have you guys seen Tammy? | -那是你看到的 -你们看到苔米了么 |
[11:37] | Oh, good. You’re back. | 太好了 你回来了 |
[11:38] | No, I’m not back, I’m the new Janet. | 不 我不是回来 我替了珍妮特了 |
[11:40] | I’m really busy. Tammy’s supposed to lead off | 我现在很忙 苔米这会儿应该带头玩 |
[11:41] | the limbo soon and I can’t find her anywhere. | 下腰过杆游戏了 但我到处都找不到她 |
[11:43] | I haven’t seen her in a while, and I have to say, | 我有一会儿没见着她了 不得不说 |
[11:45] | I have enjoyed every minute of our time apart. | 我享受我们分开的每一分钟 |
[11:48] | Have you seen your mother or Louise? | 你看到你妈和露易丝了么 |
[11:50] | We don’t need them! | 我们不需要她们 |
[11:52] | Mom’s over by the Italian food station. | 妈妈在意大利菜那一区 |
[11:54] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[11:55] | You gotta try this! | 你们该试试这个 |
[11:57] | I-I mean, I’ll be right back! | 我是说 我马上回来 |
[11:59] | I gotta find Tammy. | 我要去找苔米 |
[12:00] | We gotta stay on schedule no matter what. | 无论发生什么 都得按流程来 |
[12:02] | – We’re out of napkins. – I’ll go. | -餐巾纸用光了 -我去拿 |
[12:04] | I don’t know what they’re for, | 虽然不知道要它们干嘛 |
[12:04] | – but I’ll get ’em.- No. No. | -但我去拿点来 -不 不用了 |
[12:06] | Gene, you stay here. I’ll go. | 吉恩 你呆在这儿 我去拿 |
[12:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:11] | The headset’s clogged. | 耳机堵住了 |
[12:13] | Who cares about that right now? | 这会儿谁还管那个 |
[12:14] | You should, Tammy, | 你该管 苔米 |
[12:15] | because the headset was our only way | 因为这耳机是唯一 |
[12:17] | of communicating with the outside world. | 和外界联系的方法 |
[12:18] | Now I’m gonna die in here | 现在我要死在这儿了 |
[12:19] | and they’re gonna find my bones in your head. | 而他们会在你脑袋里找到我的尸骨 |
[12:21] | This wasn’t the head I wanted them to find my bones in! | 我可不想死在你这颗脑袋里 |
[12:24] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[12:26] | It’s me, Tammy! | 我是苔米 |
[12:29] | The star of the Bat Mitzvah! | 成人礼的主角 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | Let’s do what I came here to do. | 让我们干我本来想来这干的事吧 |
[12:34] | You are not pouring guacamole out of my nose. | 不准你把鳄梨酱从我的鼻子里倒出去 |
[12:36] | If I pour the guacamole, it might fall on someone | 如果我把鳄梨酱倒出去 就会砸到某人 |
[12:39] | and they’ll look up and see us. | 他们抬头看就能看到我们 |
[12:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | No… no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[12:47] | Why isn’t it falling? | 为什么没掉下去 |
[12:48] | Because of your big mouth, Tammy! | 因为你嘴太大了 苔米 |
[12:51] | Someone’s gotta notice I’m missing. | 一定会有人注意到我不见了 |
[12:53] | This is my party. | 这是我的派对 |
[12:54] | The theme is me. | 主题是我 我是主角 |
[12:55] | What are you planning to do | 过完今天你准备怎么处理 |
[12:56] | with this stupid head after today anyway? | 这颗愚蠢透顶的脑袋 |
[12:58] | Hello? | 你没事吧 |
[12:59] | I’m gonna donate it to charity. | 当然是捐给慈善机构了 |
[13:00] | I do think about other people. | 我也是心系苍生的 |
[13:03] | Gnocchi. Looks good. | 马铃薯团子 看上去不错 |
[13:04] | Maybe I’ll just try one. | 我就尝一个 |
[13:06] | That’s really good. | 真的不错哎 |
[13:09] | Okeydokey, gnocchi. | 给你一个赞 马铃薯团子 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry I just said that. | 抱歉我刚才说了那个 |
[13:13] | Out loud. | 还很大声 |
[13:14] | To myself. | 还自言自语 |
[13:16] | My dad said he’d be right back. | 我爸说他马上就回来 |
[13:17] | He’s getting napkins, whatever that is! | 他去拿餐巾纸了 鬼知道那是干嘛用的 |
[13:20] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[13:20] | is anyone here for just a plain bun? | 有人想要吃汉堡胚子么 |
[13:23] | Mr. And Mrs. Larson, I can’t find Tammy | 拉森先生和太太 我找不到苔米了 |
[13:25] | and we’re supposed to do the limbo in two minutes. | 再两分钟就该玩下腰过杆游戏了 |
[13:26] | Hi, Other Janet. | 你好 珍妮特二号 |
[13:27] | Sometimes when Tammy gets like this | 一般当苔米像这样不见了 |
[13:29] | we just let her take some time by herself. | 我们都给她一点私人空间独处 |
[13:31] | We call it Tammy time. | 我们称作苔米时间 |
[13:33] | But Tammy time isn’t on the schedule. | 但是苔米时间可不在流程表里 |
[13:34] | Other Janet’s moving her mouth | 珍妮特二号的嘴一直在动 |
[13:36] | but all I hear is, “We-wah we-wah.” | 可我只能听到 哔哔哔哔 |
[13:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:42] | – Be a man. – You be a man. | -男人点 -要男人你男人 |
[13:44] | It’s time for the limbo! | 下腰过杆游戏时间到啦 |
[13:47] | Somebody’s gotta kick this thing off. | 总得有人带头开始啊 |
[13:49] | I guess it’s gotta be me. | 看来只有我上了 |
[13:51] | How low can you go? | 你能过多低 |
[13:53] | Not that low. | 没有那么低 |
[13:54] | Still too low. | 还是太低 |
[13:55] | Yeah, a little higher. one more inch? | 对 再高点 再高一英寸 |
[13:57] | Well, you’ll walk right under it now! | 你直接走过去都行了 |
[13:59] | Yeah, but just in case, a little higher. | 是的 不过以防万一 还是再高一点 |
[14:01] | Okay, everybody, let’s limbo! | 好了各位 开始游戏啦 |
[14:03] | What the hell is your sister doing? | 你姐姐在搞什么东西 |
[14:05] | Looks like the limbo. | 好像是下腰过杆 |
[14:06] | Or some awkward version of it. | 或是下腰过杆的某个更蠢的版本 |
[14:09] | I was supposed to lead off the limbo. | 我应该去过第一杆的 |
[14:11] | I was the one who went to limbo boot camp! | 我可是去过下腰过杆训练营的 |
[14:14] | Limbo, check. | 下腰过杆 搞定 |
[14:15] | Next on the schedule is the conga line. | 下一个节目是康笳舞 |
[14:17] | Gotta stay on schedule no matter what. | 无论发生什么 都得按流程办事 |
[14:20] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[14:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[14:22] | What are you doing here? | 你又在这儿干嘛 |
[14:23] | I’m eating this dumpling. | 我在吃饺子 |
[14:25] | Yeah, the food here is really good. | 是啊 这儿的食物真是太好吃了 |
[14:26] | They hired great caterers for this, right? | 他们请了很棒的厨师 是吧 |
[14:28] | Yeah, except for us… sneaking off | 是啊 除了咱们 像雌雄大盗一样 |
[14:30] | like a couple of Shirky Shirleys. | 溜来溜去 |
[14:32] | No, no, no, it’s okay. | 不不 不要紧的 |
[14:33] | Gene is running the ship over there, so we’re fine. | 吉恩在负责我们那一块 不用担心 |
[14:36] | Over where? Where-where is he? | 在哪儿 他在哪儿呢 |
[14:37] | Over, uh, there, see? | 在 那边 看到没 |
[14:38] | Behind the… uh, you can’t see from here. | 在 后面 从这儿看不见 |
[14:41] | – Where are we? – Yeah. | -我们在哪儿 -是啊我们在哪 |
[14:42] | We are not in the same hall as we were a minute ago. | 我们已经不在一分钟前那个大厅里了 |
[14:45] | It’s like the end of The Shining in here. | 感觉像是在演《闪灵》的结局 |
[14:47] | – We could get lost. – Where did everybody go? | -我们大概迷路了 -大家都去哪儿了 |
[14:48] | Wait a minute, this is a wedding! | 等等 这是个婚礼啊 |
[14:52] | Hey, boys. | 汉纸们 |
[14:52] | It’s time for the conga line. | 现在是康笳舞时间咯 |
[14:54] | Grab on and let’s go. | 抓好 出发啦 |
[14:54] | Oh, hey, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | I could get used to being Tammy. | 我当苔米当得蛮好的嘛 |
[14:58] | Look out for that wall! | 小心墙 |
[14:59] | I got it! | 我看到了 |
[15:00] | Tina hijacked my conga line! | 蒂娜抢了我的康笳舞 |
[15:02] | I want my conga! | 我要我的康笳舞 |
[15:04] | Looks like they’re doing fine without you. | 看来没有你他们也玩得也很好 |
[15:06] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑么 |
[15:07] | She’s all over the road! | 她那是在群魔乱舞好吗 |
[15:08] | It’s da-da-da-da da-da. | 应该是哒哒哒哒哒 |
[15:10] | It’s not supposed to be like | 才不应该是那样 |
[15:11] | blah, blah, blah, blah, blah… | 那样那样那样 |
[15:14] | Guess what? | 听我说 |
[15:15] | No, you guess what. | 不 你听我说 |
[15:17] | When we get out of here, Tina is so fired. | 等我们一出去 我就先把蒂娜炒了 |
[15:19] | I’ll have my Bat Mitzvah back | 我要抢回我的成人礼 |
[15:20] | and your lame sister can conga her butt outta here. | 让你姐跳着康笳舞滚出去吧 |
[15:25] | You owe me one, Tina. | 你欠我一个人情 蒂娜 |
[15:26] | You know what, I can’t fix this thing. | 这玩意儿我弄不好 |
[15:29] | Looks like you won’t be getting your party back for a while. | 看来你短时间内抢不回你的派对了 |
[15:31] | It’s just you and me, Tam-tam. | 只有我俩了 小苔苔 |
[15:34] | We’re going to take a quick break. | 稍事休息 |
[15:35] | We’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[15:36] | Excuse me, but there’s no break on the schedule. | 不好意思 流程表上没有休息这一项 |
[15:38] | Uh, I gotta call my dog sitter. | 可我得给我的狗保姆打个电话 |
[15:40] | But it’s time for me to lead the Macarena. | 可该我领跳马克瑞纳舞了啊 |
[15:42] | So, hey, Macarena or hey, you’re fired. | 所以你是要继续演奏还是要被解雇 |
[16:01] | *Hamotzi lechem min ha’aretz.* | *感谢上帝赐予我们食物*[希伯来语] |
[16:05] | Tammy’s taking Tammy time. | 苔米去享受独处时间了 |
[16:06] | I’m filling in. Take it. | 我是来替她的 拿着 |
[16:08] | *Amen.* | *阿门* |
[16:14] | It’s been almost two hours. | 都快俩小时了 |
[16:17] | No one even notices that I’m not there. | 没一个人发现我不见了 |
[16:19] | This is like a reverse It’s a Wonderful Life. | 这就像把电影《生活真美好》反过来演 |
[16:22] | You get to see how much better off everyone | 让你看到没了你的大喊大叫 |
[16:23] | is without you shrieking at them. | 大家过得有多好 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:31] | Okay, okay, easy there. | 好了 好冷 别这样 |
[16:34] | Everyone is having a good time without me. | 大家没我都很开心 |
[16:37] | It’s true. | 你说对了 |
[16:38] | I was being… | 我… |
[16:40] | A horrible Bat Zilla? | 主人当得糟透了 |
[16:42] | – Yeah. – Like, the worst person alive? | -对 -堪称 史上最逊 |
[16:46] | Just like, a crazy monster? | 简直和发狂的野兽有一拼 |
[16:49] | Yeah! | 对 |
[16:50] | All right, there you go. Coming around. | 行了 这就对了 别哭了 |
[16:52] | Hey. Hey. Hey. | 喂 喂 喂 |
[16:54] | Look at this! | 看这个 |
[16:55] | – Tammy! – What? | -苔米 -咋了 |
[16:56] | – I fixed the headset. – What? | -耳机我修好了 -啥 |
[16:58] | I fixed the headset. | 耳机修好了 |
[17:01] | – You’re a genius! – I know. | -你是个天才 -我知道 |
[17:03] | Well, what are you waiting for? Get us out of here! | 你还等啥呢 赶紧给咱弄出去 |
[17:05] | – Oh, it’s broken! – No! | -又坏了 -不 |
[17:08] | Okay, I fixed it, I fixed it. | 好了 修好了 修好了 |
[17:10] | But you watch your tone. | 不过你说话注意点 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[17:12] | And you better start inviting my sister | 还有 以后你不管开什么烂派对 |
[17:14] | to all your dumb parties. | 都得邀请我姐 |
[17:15] | I can’t give you a guarantee. | 这我保证不了 |
[17:18] | All right, then it’s broken. | 行啊 那它又坏了 |
[17:19] | No! | 不 |
[17:25] | Come on! Keep up! | 跟上啊 |
[17:26] | What part of the chicken dance don’t you understand? | 这么简单的小鸡舞你到底是哪儿看不懂 |
[17:28] | Tina, you’re kind of getting an attitude. | 你这么凶干嘛 蒂娜 |
[17:31] | Let me check the schedule | 我看看流程表上 |
[17:31] | for mouthing off to the party planner. | 有没有”跟派对策划人顶嘴”这一条 |
[17:33] | No. Not on here. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[17:35] | So zip your lips and shake your hips. | 所以 嘴巴闭上 屁股扭起来 |
[17:37] | Tina! Tina, can you hear me? | 蒂娜 蒂娜 听得见吗 |
[17:39] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[17:40] | Oh, Tina! Hey, hey! | 蒂娜 |
[17:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[17:42] | I’m stuck inside Tammy’s head! | 我被困在苔米的脑袋里了 |
[17:44] | Yeah. This whole thing is just too much Tammy. | 也是 苔米真是无处不在啊 |
[17:46] | No! I’m literally stuck inside Tammy’s giant head. | 不 我是真的在苔米的大脑袋里 |
[17:50] | With Tammy! | 和她本人一起 |
[17:51] | Get us out of here! | 快把我们弄出去 |
[17:53] | How did you guys get up there? | 你们是怎么爬进去的 |
[17:54] | Are those boogers? That’s funny. | 那是鼻屎吗 好搞笑 |
[17:56] | Thank you. Can you just get us down? | 多谢 你能把我们弄下来不 |
[17:58] | Okay, I’ll get the maintenance guy to… | 好的 我让技术人员… |
[18:00] | – “Ladies choice dance with Justin.” – What? | -“和贾斯丁跳女士择伴舞” -啥 |
[18:02] | Oh, I mean, it’s just that | 没啥 只是 |
[18:03] | next on the schedule is ladies choice | 下一个节目是跳女士择伴舞 |
[18:04] | – dancing with Justin. – So? | -和贾斯丁跳 -所以呢 |
[18:06] | And if we want to stay on schedule… | 为了不打乱计划 |
[18:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[18:08] | …I probably should keep filling in for Tammy. | 或许我该继续扮演苔米 |
[18:11] | It’s what she would’ve wanted. | 她肯定也希望我这么做 |
[18:12] | No! | 不 |
[18:13] | Tina! Get us out of here right now! | 蒂娜 赶紧把我们弄出去 |
[18:15] | I want my Bat Mitzvah back! | 这是我的成人礼 |
[18:18] | You guys are starting to break up. | 信号变差了 |
[18:19] | I can’t hear you. | 我好像听不清了 |
[18:20] | You’re terrible at making static sounds, Tina. | 你模仿静电声音模仿得很烂 蒂娜 |
[18:23] | Get us down! | 快让我们下去 |
[18:24] | Give me back my party, you psycho! | 把我的派对还我 你个神经病 |
[18:27] | I’m losing you guys. | 我听不见了 |
[18:29] | I’m not a psycho. | 我不是神经病 |
[18:30] | Tina, don’t do th… | 蒂娜 别… |
[18:32] | Hi, Aunt Frida. | 嗨 弗里达姨妈 |
[18:33] | Hi, Other Tammy. | 嗨 苔米二号 |
[18:36] | Your single white female sister is out of control! | 你那没人要的白种姐姐要造反了 |
[18:39] | What do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[18:40] | I don’t know, Tammy, I hate her, too! | 我不知道 苔米 我也恨她 |
[18:43] | Plan B, plan B. | B计划 B计划 |
[18:45] | And what is that? | B计划是啥 |
[18:46] | Going back to your plan A. | 换回你的A计划 |
[18:48] | Jump till this thing breaks open! | 把这玩意儿跳烂 |
[18:49] | – Go! – You got it! | -快 -明白 |
[18:54] | Oh, my little legs! | 我的小细腿 |
[18:56] | Justin, it’s time for | 贾斯丁 该和苔米 |
[18:57] | your ladies choice dance with Tammy. | 跳女士择伴舞了 |
[18:58] | But since she’s still taking Tammy time, | 但鉴于她这会儿正在享受独处时间 |
[19:00] | we found you another partner | 我们给你另外找了个舞伴 |
[19:02] | – and it is me. – But… | -也就是我 -可… |
[19:04] | Can’t talk… there’s a schedule. | 没时间聊天了 得跟上流程 |
[19:06] | Hey! This burger isn’t cooked! | 喂 这汉堡没熟 |
[19:08] | You want this food cooked, | 你要吃熟的 |
[19:09] | you go put it in a sink and run it under hot water. | 自己去找个水槽 用热水冲一下 |
[19:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:12] | Good! I don’t have time | 很好 我可没时间 |
[19:13] | to run all this food under hot water. | 用热水冲这么多汉堡 |
[19:15] | Who’s next? | 下一位 |
[19:16] | It’s time for the Bat Mitzvah lady | 下面有请我们的女主人 |
[19:18] | and the gentleman of her choice | 和她选择的舞伴 |
[19:20] | to take the dance floor. | 为我们跳第一支舞 |
[19:21] | That’s us. | 该我们上了 |
[19:25] | What’s Tina doing out there? | 蒂娜在那儿干嘛 |
[19:27] | Becoming a woman. | 蜕变成女人 |
[19:29] | The hand wants what the hand wants. | 我的双手知道它们想要什么 |
[19:31] | I can’t tell where your back ends | 我都摸不出你的腰 |
[19:32] | and your butt begins. | 和屁股的分界线在哪儿 |
[19:34] | Oh, there it is. I was just too high. | 在那儿呢 我手放太高了 |
[19:36] | That’s my song! | 那是我的歌 |
[19:37] | She’s doing my dance! | 她在跳我的舞 |
[19:43] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷啊 |
[19:45] | Lower the Tammy head! | 快把苔米脑袋放下来 |
[19:50] | We’ve been looking for you! | 我们到处找你 |
[19:51] | Honey, are you okay? | 你还好吧 宝贝 |
[19:53] | Hold on. Hold on, let me put down my drink. | 等等 等等 我把酒杯放下 |
[19:55] | – You! – Justin, what are you doing? | -你 -贾斯丁 你在干嘛 |
[19:57] | I’m not Tammy! | 我不是苔米 |
[19:58] | Get my hands off your upper butt. | 把我的手从你屁股上拿开 |
[20:00] | The ball is over, Fake-erella. | 舞会结束了 冒牌灰姑娘 |
[20:02] | Tina, what the hell? | 蒂娜 你到底在想啥 |
[20:04] | I was stuck in there with that | 我跟那人一起被困在那里面 |
[20:06] | and you did nothing! | 而你却什么都没做 |
[20:08] | Why didn’t you rescue us? | 你为什么不救我们 |
[20:10] | I guess I got a little swept up in my role. | 我可能入戏太深了 |
[20:12] | Yeah, you think?! | 你现在意识到了 |
[20:13] | The power of the Bat Mitzvah is intoxicating. | 成人礼的诱惑太大了 |
[20:15] | It’s like a religious experience. | 就像是一次宗教体验 |
[20:17] | Tammy, they don’t get it. | 苔米 他们不懂 |
[20:19] | But I do. We do. | 但我懂 我们懂 |
[20:21] | I guess we do. | 也许吧 |
[20:22] | Thanks for coming to my Bat Mitzvah. | 谢谢你来参加我的成人礼 |
[20:26] | Time for the hora, everyone! The hora! | 该跳霍拉舞了 各位 霍拉舞 |
[20:28] | The hora! | 霍拉舞 |
[20:30] | This isn’t over, Tina! | 我跟你没完 蒂娜 |
[20:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:33] | See, this is what happens when we cater. | 看吧 我们每次当宴会承办人都是这样 |
[20:35] | We better get out of here before we get chased out. | 我们最好在被赶出去之前闪人 |
[20:37] | Let’s go back to the wedding. | 我们去婚礼那边好了 |
[20:39] | I want to sign the guest book. | 我还想在宾客登记簿上签名呢 |
[20:40] | Sorry we left you, Gene. | 抱歉我们把你一个人留在这儿了 吉恩 |
[20:41] | I’m not! It was easy. | 没事儿 我很轻松 |
[20:42] | You make it seem so difficult. | 为什么你总说得好像很累人似的 |
[20:44] | Once you stop using the grill, it’s fast. | 只要不开烤炉 就来得快得多了 |
[20:46] | For my Bat Mitzvah, I just want a gift certificate. | 我的成人礼送礼券就好了 |
[20:49] | – Louise, you’re not getting a Bat Mitzvah. – I know. | -露易丝 我们不办成人礼 -知道 |
[20:51] | Because I’m getting a gift certificate. | 因为我只要礼券 |
[20:52] | Mazel tov, Tammy! | 恭喜哦[希伯来语] 苔米 |
[20:54] | *Uru, uru akhim* | *兄弟 醒醒* |
[20:57] | *Uru akhim be-lev sameakh* | *请带着愉悦的心情醒来* |
[20:59] | *Uru akhim be-lev sameakh* | *请带着愉悦的心情醒来* |
[21:00] | *Uru akhim be-lev sameakh* | *请带着愉悦的心情醒来* |
[21:02] | *Uru akhim be-lev sameakh* | *请带着愉悦的心情醒来* |
[21:04] | *Uru, uru akhim* | *兄弟 醒醒* |
[21:05] | *Be-lev sameakh* | *带着愉悦的心情* |
[21:07] | *Hava nagila, hava nagila* | *让我们来欢庆* |
[21:10] | *Hava nagila ve-nismekha* | *让我们愉快地歌唱* |
[21:13] | *Hava nagila, hava nagila* | *让我们来欢庆* |
[21:17] | *nagila ve-nismekha* | *让我们共同来欢庆* |
[21:20] | *Hava neranenah, hava neranenah* | *让我们歌唱 让我们歌唱* |
[21:21] | *Hava nagila ve-nismekha* | *让我们愉快地歌唱* |