时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Looks like Jimmy Pesto’s big Super Bowl weekend | 看来吉米·派丝多提早开始为 |
[00:23] | is starting early. | 盛大的超级杯周末做准备了 |
[00:24] | No, no, no. Higher. | 不行 不行 再高点 |
[00:26] | Every year it starts earlier and earlier. | 真是一年比一年早啊 |
[00:28] | Like ant season under Gene’s bed. | 跟吉恩床下的蚂蚁繁殖季一样 |
[00:30] | I’m having my own Super Bowl blowout this year. | 今年我要办一场自己的超级杯盛宴 |
[00:32] | I’m holding all of my BMs until halftime, | 我要把所有的排泄物存到中场休息 |
[00:34] | when I will make a Super Bowel! | 到时候再去拉个超级便便 |
[00:36] | Gene, you can’t hold your poops in, all right? | 吉恩 不可以憋屎 知道吗 |
[00:38] | You got to set ’em free where they can go down the sewer | 你该放它们去下水道 |
[00:40] | and they find their families and they’re happy! | 和家人团聚 这样它们才会开心 |
[00:42] | I’m their family! I raised them! | 我就是它们的家人 是我把它们养大的 |
[00:44] | Hey, you know what? | 听我说 |
[00:45] | We should do our own Super Bowl promotion. | 我们店也该搞一个超级杯活动 |
[00:47] | You know, for people who want the option | 让大家能吃上真正好吃的食物 |
[00:49] | to have good food. | 你懂的 |
[00:50] | Great idea, Dad. We can have people over | 好主意 老爸 我们可以叫大家过来 |
[00:52] | and order a bunch of Thai. | 点一堆泰国菜外卖 |
[00:53] | What? No, Tina. | 什么 不 蒂娜 |
[00:54] | I’m talking about our food. | 我说的是我们自己店的食物 |
[00:55] | Oh, right. That’ll work, too. | 这样啊 那也行 |
[00:57] | 开心汉堡店邀您到店观看超级杯比赛 享用超级汉堡 | |
[00:59] | What’s that jerk up to? | 那个笨蛋在干嘛 |
[01:02] | What do you want, Jimmy? | 你想干嘛 吉米 |
[01:03] | Hey, saw your little sign. | 我看到你们的小牌子了 |
[01:04] | What are you gonna do, | 你打算干什么 |
[01:05] | listen to the game on the radio and then go out | 用收音机听比赛 再出去把赛况 |
[01:07] | and tell everybody what happened? Come on. | 转播给大家么 拉倒吧 |
[01:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:10] | You don’t have a TV! | 你连电视机都没有 |
[01:11] | – Yeah, we do. It’s right there. – Right there. | -我们当然有 就在那边 -在那边 |
[01:13] | Where? I don’t s… Uh, where? Oh, yeah! | 哪呢 我没看见 哪呢 那里呀 |
[01:16] | Little fella. | 小家伙 |
[01:17] | Yeah! And it has good horizontal hold! | 没错 而且水平同步参数还很高 |
[01:18] | Sheesh! How old is that thing? | 切 老古董 |
[01:20] | The players are all gonna have English accents. | 用它看比赛 球员肯定都讲一口英音 |
[01:23] | ‘Cause England’s old. | 因为英国就很老 |
[01:24] | Don’t hold my hand. | 别握我手 |
[01:25] | – Get out of here, Jimmy. – Yeah. | -你可以走了 吉米 -没错 |
[01:27] | It’s no wonder every year my place | 难怪每年我的店 |
[01:28] | is packed for the game, | 都挤满看比赛的人 |
[01:29] | while you serve two customers. | 而你这儿就俩人 |
[01:31] | He’s talking about us. Look alive, Mort! | 他在说我们呢 精神点 莫特 |
[01:33] | Oh, yeah? Well-well, | 是吗 那 那啥 |
[01:34] | – we have our own Super Bowl idea, Jimmy. – Yeah! | -我们也有超级杯活动 吉米 -没错 |
[01:36] | Is it my Super Bowel? | 是说我的超级便便吗 |
[01:37] | – Bigger. – Impossible! | -比那更豪华 -不可能 |
[01:39] | Our idea’s gonna get us more business | 我们的点子一定会在周末 |
[01:41] | on Sunday than you. | 吸引到比你更多的客人 |
[01:42] | Yeah, that’s right, yeah. | 是的 没错 是的 |
[01:43] | – You go, Dad. – Our place will be packed, | -加油 老爸 -我们店会人满为患 |
[01:45] | and yours will be empty. | 而你那儿一个顾客都没有 |
[01:47] | Like Trev’s soul. | 就和崔佛的灵魂一样空荡荡的 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:51] | That’s cute that you think that, Bob. | 你这么想可真可爱 鲍勃 |
[01:52] | Almost as cute as your little cooking booties. | 几乎能跟你这双小厨子短靴媲美了 |
[01:55] | They happen to be clogs, Jimmy. | 这是木屐 吉米 |
[01:57] | Yeah? Well, go back to Holland, you windmill! | 是吗 那你回荷兰去吧 你这风车 |
[01:59] | He’s not a windmill. | 他才不是风车咧 |
[02:00] | You’ll see, Jimmy. | 你等着瞧吧 吉米 |
[02:01] | My idea’s gonna destroy you. | 我的点子一定会击垮你的 |
[02:03] | Monday morning, you’re gonna be like, | 等到周一早上 你一定会想 |
[02:04] | “What the hell happened?” | “搞什么东西” |
[02:05] | and I’m gonna be like, “Bob’s idea happened!” | 而我会说 “知道我的厉害了吧” |
[02:08] | – So, what do you got, Bob? – I got nothing. | -你的点子是什么 鲍勃 -我没点子 |
[02:11] | – Nuts. – No, Dad, | -你真是疯了 -不对 老爸 |
[02:12] | – we’ve got nothing. – Thanks, Tina. | -是我们没点子 -多谢 蒂娜 |
[02:14] | Here’s something. It’s a grocery list. | 我这儿倒是有些东西 杂货清单 |
[02:16] | Hurry back, and I’ll make zucchini and wienie paninis. | 速去速回 我要做西葫芦和香肠三明治 |
[02:19] | – You’ll love ’em. – Yay. | -保证美味 -好哎 |
[02:20] | Yay. | 好哎 |
[02:22] | What am I gonna do to bring in more business? | 我该怎么做才能招揽到更多的客人呢 |
[02:24] | Can’t let Pesto win. Again. | 可不能再让派丝多赢了 |
[02:26] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[02:28] | What is it, zucchini? | 是什么啊 西葫芦 |
[02:29] | You could kill Jimmy Pesto. | 你可以干掉吉米·派丝多 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I could kill him. | 是啊 我可以干掉他 |
[02:32] | Yeah, kill him today… | 没错 今天就干掉他 |
[02:34] | with me. | 拿我当凶器 |
[02:35] | Shove me down his throat. | 把我塞进他的喉咙 |
[02:36] | That’s a great idea. | 真是好主意 |
[02:37] | No one… It’s a perfect murder. | 不会有人 真是完美作案 |
[02:39] | Watch out for that truck! | 当心那辆卡车 |
[02:42] | Or… | 或者 |
[02:44] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[02:45] | Nothing. Forget it. Just go back in the bag. | 没什么 算了 回袋子里去吧 |
[02:49] | A 15-second local Super Bowl commercial | 在超级杯直播期间插播一个15秒的广告 |
[02:51] | is only $3,000. | 只要三千块 |
[02:52] | We can afford it, barely. | 我们几乎付得起 |
[02:54] | I don’t know, Bob. | 我不好说 鲍勃 |
[02:55] | We’d have to empty almost all our savings. | 这几乎要花掉我们所有的存款 |
[02:57] | – What if it doesn’t work? – It will work. | -如果没效果怎么办 -会有效果的 |
[02:59] | When everyone in the bi-county area sees our commercial, | 住在我们地区这两个小镇的人看到广告 |
[03:02] | they’ll come to our restaurant. | 就会来我们的餐馆 |
[03:03] | I didn’t know our county was bi. Good for us. | 我都不知道这边还有俩镇呢 真不错 |
[03:06] | I’m telling you, Lin, | 我跟你讲 琳 |
[03:06] | we’ll make that money back and then some. | 我们不仅能把钱赚回来 而能盈利 |
[03:08] | This is just about you wanting to one-up Jimmy Pesto. | 我看你只是想赢过吉米·派丝多 |
[03:11] | No, Lin. The fact that our commercial | 不 琳 让我们的广告在中场休息时 |
[03:13] | will play on all of Jimmy Pesto’s stupid 18 televisions | 在吉米·派丝多那18台破电视机上播出 |
[03:16] | during the game has nothing to do with it! | 跟要赢他一点关系没有 |
[03:18] | Th-This is about growing our family business. | 这 这只是为了振兴我们店的生意 |
[03:20] | We’ll get so big, we’ll run Mort off his land | 餐馆将需要扩大规模 让隔壁的莫特 |
[03:22] | and take his goats! | 不得不带上他的羊走人 |
[03:23] | We’ll get so rich, we’ll never be happy again! | 我们会变得很有钱 然后再也不快乐 |
[03:25] | $3,000 is a lot of money, Bobby. | 三千块可不是小数目啊 鲍鲍 |
[03:27] | But a Super Bowl commercial is a game-changer, Lin, | 但一个超级杯广告就能改变一切 琳 |
[03:30] | and it’ll be fun. | 而且会很有趣 |
[03:31] | – No. – We’ll put the whole family in it. | -不行 -全家人都会在广告里亮相 |
[03:33] | No, I don’t think… You could sing a song. | -不行 我看不行 -你可以唱歌 |
[03:35] | Let’s do it! | 就这么愉快地决定了 |
[03:37] | The Belchers are making a commercial! | 贝尔彻一家要打广告咯 |
[03:39] | A family commercial! | 家庭广告 |
[03:41] | Finally, people have a reason to watch the Super Bowl! | 大家终于有看超级杯的理由了 |
[03:46] | This is an impressive savings account here. | 一个信誉好的账户是这样的 |
[03:48] | And then here’s yours. | 而你的是这样的 |
[03:50] | – See the difference? – Yes. | -看出差别了吗 -是的 |
[03:51] | Good planning; Careful saving. | 一个是计划合理 存款得当 |
[03:53] | No apparent plan; Small, random deposits. | 一个是无明显计划 存款数目小且随机 |
[03:56] | Yes, I-I, uh, I get it. | 是的 我 我懂了 |
[03:58] | Something. Nothing. | 人家什么都有 而你的啥也没有 |
[03:59] | Okay, you’ve made your point. | 行了 你已经表明的很清楚了 |
[04:00] | Good. I mean, I shouldn’t even | 很好 我本来都不该 |
[04:02] | be showing you this other account, | 给你看其他人的帐户的 |
[04:03] | but I couldn’t think of another way to try to help you. | 但我实在想不出帮你的办法了 |
[04:05] | Well, actually, it’s kind of hurtful. | 老实说 这话挺伤人的 |
[04:07] | Yes, I’m basically emptying our account, | 是的 我几乎要取光账户里所有的钱 |
[04:09] | but it’s worth it to have a commercial | 但为了在超级杯登广告 |
[04:10] | during the Super Bowl. | 还是很值得的 |
[04:12] | I mean, I’ll be back in here | 我很快就会再回来 |
[04:13] | in no time depositing twice as much. | 存上超过这两倍的钱 |
[04:15] | Oh, that’ll be fun. I’ll have our vault enlarged. | 有意思 那我可得换个大点的金库 |
[04:19] | Okay, uh, financing is in place. | 好了 资金已经到位 |
[04:21] | Now we just need a $3,000 idea | 现在只需要为我们的家庭广告 |
[04:23] | for the family commercial. | 想出一个价值三千块的主意 |
[04:24] | So, uh, let’s do it. | 我们来集思广益 |
[04:26] | What do we got? | 有好点子吗 |
[04:26] | Bobby, I know a guy who used to be in the NFL. | 鲍鲍 我认识一个在NFL打过球的人 |
[04:28] | I bet you could get him. | 你可以让他帮忙 |
[04:30] | Really? That could be great. | 真的么 那真是太棒了 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. Celebrity endorsement? | 你确定么 明星代言 |
[04:34] | Sounds a little hoity-toity. | 有点故意要撑场面的意思 |
[04:35] | Yeah, that might be a little slick for us. | 是有点不实在 |
[04:37] | It’s something Pesto would do. | 像是派丝多的风格 |
[04:38] | We’ll keep it simple… | 我们还是从简吧 |
[04:39] | just the food and the family. | 只要食物和咱们全家 |
[04:40] | How about a slogan? | 那标语呢 |
[04:41] | Uh, “Where’s the burger? | 汉堡在哪儿 |
[04:42] | Between Bob’s buns.” | 就在鲍勃的屁股瓣里[又译为面包] |
[04:45] | well, not that. | 算了吧 |
[04:46] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[04:46] | “Bob’s Burgers, like a beef in the night.” | 鲍勃汉堡 犹如黑夜中的一块牛肉 |
[04:49] | Mm, no. Huh. | 不好 |
[04:50] | You can be the Joint Beefs of Staff. | 你可以成为参牛长联席会议主席 |
[04:52] | I don’t think so. | 不太好吧 |
[04:53] | Um, how about, uh, “I beef, you beef, | 听听这个 我牛肉 你牛肉 |
[04:56] | we’ll all beef, uh, at Bob’s Burgers.” | 大家都来开心汉堡店吐槽 |
[04:59] | Not great, Teddy. | 不给力 泰迪 |
[05:00] | Something like that. | 类似这样的 |
[05:01] | “Come meet our family and let us meat you.” | 来见我们一家人 让我们为你奉上好肉 |
[05:05] | Get it? Meat? Ha! | 懂了吗 肉哦 |
[05:07] | Hey, Louise, that’s pretty good. | 露易丝 这主意不错 |
[05:08] | I’m the smart one! | 我最聪明 |
[05:09] | – That’s good? – Yeah, that could work. | -这个好吗 -好啊 可以的 |
[05:11] | Lin, you could sing that. | 琳 你可以唱出来 |
[05:12] | Well, yeah, I… Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 我 可以 可以 |
[05:14] | Yes, now I hear it. | 我已经听到那旋律了 |
[05:16] | Gene! Give me something bouncy. | 吉恩 来点劲爆的 |
[05:18] | Ma, go! | 妈 走你 |
[05:19] | Uh, two, three! | 二 三 |
[05:20] | *Come meet our family.* | *来见我的家人吧* |
[05:22] | *And let us meat you* | *让我们为你奉上好肉* |
[05:24] | *Bob’s Burgers.* | *开心汉堡店* |
[05:28] | That’s great! | 棒极了 |
[05:30] | I mean, not that exactly, | 我是说 不完全要这样的 |
[05:31] | but something like that. | 但是类似的 |
[05:32] | I mean, we’ll work on it. | 我是说 咱可以慢慢改进 |
[05:33] | It just flew out of me. | 这旋律自己就浮现出来了 |
[05:34] | I don’t… It just came out. | 我没… 它就这么出来了 |
[05:36] | Wow, I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[05:36] | Yeah, then we just add some dialogue | 我们再加点对话 |
[05:38] | and show the burgers. | 然后展示汉堡 |
[05:39] | This is gonna work. | 这会成功的 |
[05:40] | Not to be a Missy Pissy, | 不是我扫兴 |
[05:41] | but how are we going to make the commercial | 但我们要怎么在四天之内 |
[05:43] | in just four days? | 拍完一个广告呢 |
[05:44] | Well, there is one guy we could call. | 倒是有个人可以考虑 |
[05:49] | I love it! | 我非常满意 |
[05:50] | That’ll be $1,500. | 总共1500美金 |
[05:51] | Worth it! | 值啦 |
[05:53] | This is Randy. | 我是兰迪 |
[05:55] | I still can’t believe you want to work with Randy. | 我实在无法想象你会和兰迪共事 |
[05:57] | How many times are you gonna let him hurt you? | 你还要被他伤害多少次 |
[05:59] | We don’t know anyone else who can do this stuff, | 除了他咱也不认识人了 |
[06:01] | and he’s cheap. | 而且他收费少 |
[06:01] | I wrote it. I should be the one directing it, | 这是我写的 该由我来导演 |
[06:03] | not some idiot. | 而不是某个白痴 |
[06:05] | Louise. | 露易丝 |
[06:05] | All the best movies were written and directed by one girl. | 绝世好电影都是由一个女孩创作导演的 |
[06:08] | The man did glue a wig on a cow. | 那人可是给奶牛粘了一头假发 |
[06:10] | And that worked out. | 但也确实达到效果了啊 |
[06:11] | All right, here he is; Get it out now. | 好吧 他来了 要骂趁现在 |
[06:13] | – Randy’s a pain in the butt. – He has bad breath. | -兰迪是个讨厌鬼 -他口臭 |
[06:15] | He pees sitting down, facing the toilet! | 他面对马桶 坐着尿尿 |
[06:16] | – He smells like a hamster cage! – He’s average height. | -他和仓鼠笼一个味儿 -他身高平平 |
[06:19] | Tina, that’s not really an insult. | 蒂娜 那句不算骂人 |
[06:20] | Okay, here he is. | 好吧 他来了 |
[06:21] | – Hey, buddy. – Hello, Belchers. | -嗨 老兄 -你好 贝尔彻一家 |
[06:24] | – You’re stupid. – What? | -你很蠢 -什么 |
[06:25] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[06:27] | Hey, uh, what did you think about the script? | 你对剧本有什么看法吗 |
[06:28] | What did I think about the script? | 我有什么看法 |
[06:30] | Oh. Great question. | 问得好 |
[06:31] | Did a kid write it? | 那是小孩写的么 |
[06:32] | – Actually, yes. – This kid. Me. | -其实 是的 -正是在下 |
[06:34] | And just to explain who’s in charge, | 我将全权负责 |
[06:36] | this is a point and shoot operation, | 一个口令 一个动作 |
[06:37] | I point and you shoot. | 我发令 你执行 |
[06:39] | Well, we will see about that. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[06:40] | No, I’m the puppet master, and you’re the guy | 不 我才是操控木偶的主人 你就是 |
[06:42] | who gets the puppet master a glass of water. | 给主人端茶送水的木偶 |
[06:45] | puppets can’t get water for people. | 木偶送不了水 |
[06:47] | That’s not true. | 不可能 |
[06:47] | There’s a lot of movies where puppets get water for people. | 好多电影都这么演的 |
[06:49] | Okay, guys, guys, guys… | 各位 各位 各位 |
[06:50] | I-I am a filmmaker. | 我是个电影制片人 |
[06:52] | Name one movie where puppets get water for people. | 你倒是说说哪部电影这么演了 |
[06:54] | Pretty Woman. | 《风月俏佳人》 |
[06:55] | – I will have to rent that and see. – Come on. | -我得租了看过再说 -别这样 |
[06:56] | Randy, look at this. | 兰迪 来看看这个 |
[06:57] | Pretty good, huh? | 是不是很赞 |
[06:58] | Miniature city for our big final shot. | 为我们的最后一个镜头制作的城市模型 |
[07:00] | It’s not awful. | 我只能说不是太糟 |
[07:01] | And Linda and Tina unroll the banner. | 琳达和蒂娜打开横幅 |
[07:03] | – With glamour. – While we sing. | -魅力十足 -我们唱歌配乐 |
[07:05] | Lovely. And where’s the banner? | 好样的 横幅呢 |
[07:07] | 开心汉堡店 来见我的家人吧 让我们为你奉上好肉 | |
[07:09] | There… Oh, there, yeah. | 在这 在这哈 |
[07:10] | Wow. That’s great. You spelled “Meat” | 真有心 你还用小汉堡 |
[07:12] | with little hamburgers. | 拼了”肉”字 |
[07:13] | So you know it’s meat. | 这样才知道是肉嘛 |
[07:14] | They look like little butts, Tina. | 看起来像一个个屁股 蒂娜 |
[07:16] | Yeah, it works on every level. | 是啊 可以做不同解释嘛 |
[07:17] | Action! | 开始 |
[07:18] | Action! Only I say “Action,” | 开始 只能我喊开始 |
[07:20] | and I just said it, so action! | 我刚喊了 快开始 |
[07:21] | *Come meet our family* | *来见我的家人吧* |
[07:24] | And let our family meat you. | 让我们为你奉上好肉 |
[07:27] | Hey, meat me. | 给我肉 |
[07:30] | Cut! Cut! Cut, cut. | 卡 卡 卡 卡 |
[07:31] | Everybody stop saying “Cut.” | 大家别喊卡了 |
[07:32] | – I will say “Cut.” – Oh, I screwed that up. | -我会喊卡的 -我弄砸了 |
[07:34] | My fault. Butterfingers over here. | 我的错 我太毛手毛脚了 |
[07:35] | Everyone was wrong. Cut. | 大家都错了 卡 |
[07:37] | There’s one for your blooper reel, right? | 这就当你们的花絮 好吧 |
[07:38] | Show that at the wrap party. | 在杀青派对上展示好了 |
[07:40] | At Bob’s Burgers, | 开心汉堡店 |
[07:41] | we use only the freshest ingredients. | 选用最优质原料 |
[07:44] | Cut. | 卡 |
[07:45] | Tina, what was that? | 蒂娜 你在干嘛 |
[07:46] | A sexy hair flip. | 甩一下我的性感秀发 |
[07:47] | Why? Was it too sexy? | 怎么了 太性感了吗 |
[07:48] | No, just why are you doing that? | 不是 只是你干嘛这样 |
[07:50] | It’s for my “Wow” Factor. | 为了有惊艳的效果啊 |
[07:51] | So Jimmy Jr. Sees the commercial and goes, “Wow.” | 这样小吉米看到广告才会被我惊艳到啊 |
[07:54] | Stick to the script, Tina. | 按剧本走 蒂娜 |
[07:55] | You can weird it up in the mirror | 你可以对着镜子 |
[07:57] | whenever you want, ‘kay, doll? | 爱怎么秀怎么秀 小公主 |
[07:58] | And action, Burger-Zilla! | 汉堡怪物 开始 |
[08:00] | Bob’s Burgers has the biggest flavor in all the land! | 开心汉堡店的汉堡是全天下最有味的汉堡 |
[08:04] | – Gene. – What? | -吉恩 -咋了 |
[08:06] | And cue Linda! | 该琳达了 |
[08:07] | So come… come by Bob’s Burgers today… | 所以 所以 看完比赛 |
[08:10] | After the game… | 就请来开心汉堡店 |
[08:14] | And cue the banner! | 展示横幅 |
[08:16] | Tell us football sent you. Mm! | 来的时候请自报是橄榄球迷 |
[08:18] | And cut! That’s a wrap! | 卡 搞定 |
[08:21] | I’m a director! | 我是导演了 |
[08:22] | – We did it! – I did it! I did! | -我们做到了 -是我 我做到了 |
[08:24] | We’re the best family ever! | 我们是最酷的家庭 |
[08:26] | * And let us meat you. * | *让我们为你奉上好肉* |
[08:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:32] | “Oh, my God,” You love it? | 天哪 你喜欢这个 |
[08:34] | Oh, my God, we’re screwed. | 天哪 我们完蛋了 |
[08:35] | “Oh, my God, we’re screwed,” You love it? | 天哪 我们完蛋了 你很喜欢 |
[08:37] | No. Oh, my God, we’re screwed, we’re screwed. | 不 天哪我们完蛋了 真的完蛋了 |
[08:39] | “Oh, my God, we’re screwed, we’re screwed,” You love it? | 我们真的完蛋了 你很喜欢 |
[08:40] | No. Oh, my God, we’re screwed, we’re screwed, | 不 天哪我们完蛋了 真的完蛋了 |
[08:43] | we’re really, really, really screwed. | 确定一定以及肯定我们完蛋了 |
[08:45] | Hey, Bob, what do you think? | 鲍勃 你觉得怎样 |
[08:47] | Why did I think this was a good idea? | 我怎么会傻到认为这是个好主意 |
[08:49] | Why did I throw all our money away on this? | 我怎么可能把钱都花到这个东西上了 |
[08:52] | Despite the brilliant camera work, | 尽管摄影技巧无与伦比 |
[08:53] | I think the problem is the script | 我认为问题还是出在 |
[08:54] | written by a nine-year-old. | 九岁小孩写的剧本上 |
[08:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Learn to direct, you hack. | 学学怎么做导演吧 你这外行 |
[08:58] | – I am learning. – Bobby, it’s not that bad. | -我在学 -鲍鲍 也没那么糟糕啦 |
[09:00] | It is that bad, Lin. | 非常糟糕 琳 |
[09:02] | The banner broke, | 横幅坏了 |
[09:02] | Tina did that weird thing with her hair, | 蒂娜莫名其妙地甩头发 |
[09:04] | Teddy can’t catch a burger. | 泰迪没有抓住汉堡 |
[09:06] | I just couldn’t get my head around my character. | 我只是还没有进入角色 |
[09:08] | All right, so what do we do, Mr. Super Troll? | 好吧 那你说我们怎么办 龟毛先森 |
[09:10] | We already bought the airtime; | 我们已经买下播出时间了 |
[09:11] | We got to air something. | 总得播点啥吧 |
[09:12] | Here’s what you need to do: Fire Randy… | 你需要做的是 辞掉兰迪 |
[09:15] | I don’t think that’s the answer. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:17] | I’ll direct it, like I should have in the first place, | 我来拍 一开始就应该我来拍 |
[09:19] | and it’ll frickin’ sparkle! | 绝对牛逼闪闪 |
[09:20] | Maybe I could try spinning my hair the other way. | 也许我可以试试换种方式甩头发 |
[09:22] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[09:24] | Teddy, what’s the name of that NFL guy you know? | 泰迪 你说的那个NFL的人叫啥来着 |
[09:26] | – No. – Sandy Frye. Want me to call him? | -不是吧 -桑迪·弗莱 要找他么 |
[09:28] | No. | 千万别 |
[09:28] | Do you think he’d work for less than $500? | 你觉得不到500块请得起他吗 |
[09:30] | Well, he really wants to break into acting. | 他很想进演艺圈 |
[09:32] | He’d probably do it just for the experience. | 为了积累经验 他很可能愿意 |
[09:34] | – Great. – What?! | -太棒了 -纳尼 |
[09:35] | We can tell people to come to Bob’s Burgers | 我们可以告诉大家在比赛结束后 |
[09:37] | after the game and meet a real NFL player. | 到汉堡店来见见真正的NFL球员 |
[09:40] | They’ll be running out of Pesto’s to come here! | 他们会从派丝多披萨店飞奔到这来的 |
[09:42] | A football player in a Super Bowl commercial… | 在超级杯广告里用橄榄球员 |
[09:44] | it’s a slam dunk! | 老牛逼了 |
[09:45] | You want to replace my commercial with Sandy Frye? | 你想用桑迪·弗莱取代我的广告 |
[09:48] | Not replace, Louise, just reshoot a little, | 不是取代 露易丝 就改拍一点点 |
[09:51] | add some stuff. | 加点素材 |
[09:51] | I thought a celebrity endorsement was too slick for us. | 你不是说请明星代言不实在么 |
[09:54] | Let’s just take the family | 因为是家庭广告 |
[09:55] | out of the family commercial, | 我们就该拍拍家庭 |
[09:56] | then we’ll take the burgers out, | 然后把汉堡带出来 |
[09:58] | then the restaurant out… it’ll be great! | 把餐厅带出来 这样才是最好的 |
[09:59] | It’s still a family commercial, Louise. | 这还是家庭广告啊 露易丝 |
[10:01] | We’re just adding a new member to the family… | 我们只是要给我们家增加一位有名气 |
[10:03] | who has name recognition, and is more appealing. | 更受人欢迎的新成员而已 |
[10:06] | Mom, you’re letting this happen? | 老妈 你允许这件事情发生么 |
[10:08] | Well, you know, I let a lot of stuff happen I don’t like. | 我默许了很多我不喜欢的事情发生 |
[10:11] | – Gene’s haircut… – What? | -比如吉恩的发型 -神马 |
[10:12] | I want to feather it. Come here. | 我总想理顺它 过来 |
[10:15] | I want my name off this project | 我不想我的名字出现在这条广告里 |
[10:16] | and my last name off my name! | 也不想我的姓出现在我的名字里 |
[10:18] | Now it’s just Louise Louise! | 从现在开始只有露易丝·露易丝 |
[10:22] | Sandy “Can-Can” Frye. Here we go. | 桑迪·康康弗莱 看这个 |
[10:25] | – Highlight reel. – Why do they call him “Can-Can”? | -精彩回放 -为什么要叫他康康 |
[10:27] | Oh, yeah, I remember. | 对了 我想起来了 |
[10:28] | Every time he sacked a quarterback, | 他每挡一个四分卫 |
[10:30] | he’d celebrate by doing the can-can. | 就会跳康康舞庆祝 |
[10:32] | That was his thing. | 那是他的标志 |
[10:33] | It was a simpler time. | 那时的人可真单纯 |
[10:34] | I also brought in some props | 我还买了一些小道具 |
[10:36] | to make the new final shot look more footbally. | 让新广告更有橄榄球味儿 |
[10:38] | Some pom-poms for Linda. | 给琳达的手摇花 |
[10:39] | Rah-rah! Pom-poms for the mom-moms! | 妈妈的手摇花 |
[10:41] | For Gene, I brought this mouth guard, | 我给吉恩买了这个口腔防护器 |
[10:43] | which I need back by tonight. | 今晚前得还给我 |
[10:44] | I grind my teeth. | 我磨牙 |
[10:45] | And a referee shirt for Louise. | 给露易丝的裁判服 |
[10:47] | No way. I’m not being the referee. | 没门 我才不要当裁判 |
[10:49] | I took the shirt off my teddy bear, | 这件衣服是从我的泰迪熊身上扒下来的 |
[10:51] | and you’re the only one who it’ll fit. | 只有你穿得上 |
[10:52] | Tough break, Randy. | 不好意思了 兰迪 |
[10:54] | Sorry about your naked bear. | 我为你的裸熊感到遗憾 |
[10:56] | Louise, a word, please? | 露易丝 跟你说两句 |
[10:59] | Listen to me! I know we’ve had our differences, | 听着 我知道我们道不同不相为谋 |
[11:00] | but I need this! | 但我得做这个 |
[11:01] | Admit you’re a hack, and I’ll do it. | 承认你是个外行 我就做 |
[11:03] | – I am not a hack! – Then I’m not a ref. | -我不是外行 -那我不当裁判了 |
[11:05] | Fine, I’m a hack! | 好吧好吧 我是外行 |
[11:06] | But I’m learning, and soon I won’t be a hack. | 但是我也在学 很快我就不是了 |
[11:08] | But you… you’ll always be a little girl. | 但是你 你永远就是个小妹妹 |
[11:10] | He said he’s a hack! | 他说他是外行 |
[11:12] | Just so you know! | 就想让各位知道一下 |
[11:13] | Good girl, Louise. Cooperation! | 好姑娘 露易丝 合作至上 |
[11:15] | Did someone here order an NFL legend? | 这儿有人打电话要找NFL球员吗 |
[11:17] | Because next door, they did not, | 因为隔壁没有 |
[11:19] | and they yelled at me to leave. | 他们把我吼出来了 |
[11:20] | Hi. I’m Sandy. | 大家好 我是桑迪 |
[11:22] | Thanks for giving me an opportunity | 非常感谢你们给我这个机会 |
[11:23] | to act in your commercial. | 演你们的广告 |
[11:25] | I’ve been working on my accents. | 我正在研究我的口音 |
[11:26] | Which would you prefer? | 你们喜欢哪种 |
[11:27] | “G’day, mate” Or “That’s a-spicy”? | “找”上好 伙计 还是太”那”了 |
[11:30] | I, um… I… | 这 我 |
[11:32] | Can you do a Russian accent? | 你能用俄罗斯口音吗 |
[11:33] | Can I? | 能不能 |
[11:34] | ‘Ey! I’m a-Russian! | 我就是俄罗”湿”人 |
[11:36] | It’s a-so cold, it’s a… | 太冷惹 太 |
[11:38] | No, I cannot. | 臣妾做不到 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:40] | I think just your regular voice will be great, Sandy. | 你正常说话就可以了 桑迪 |
[11:44] | – I’m playing myself? – Yes. | -演我自己吗 -是的 |
[11:46] | You got it, Bob. | 没问题 鲍勃 |
[11:47] | I’m here to carry out your vision, | 我就是来执行你的想法的 |
[11:48] | even if you don’t want me to do an accent. | 不用口音也行 |
[11:50] | Now that’s a great attitude! | 这态度不错 |
[11:52] | Great attitude, | 态度很好 |
[11:53] | terrible concept for a commercial, | 但对广告内容来说糟透了 |
[11:54] | hack director. Let’s do this! | 这就是外行导演 来拍吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah, let’s do this! | 好的 开拍吧 |
[11:58] | I was being sarcastic, Sandy. | 我是在说反话 桑迪 |
[12:00] | And I was ignoring it, little tiny person. | 我在假装没听到 小盆友 |
[12:03] | Why do you eat at Bob’s Burgers, Sandy? | 你为什么要来开心汉堡店吃东西 桑迪 |
[12:05] | Because your burgers go great with Frye. | 因为弗莱和鲍勃的汉堡一拍即合 |
[12:10] | Sandy Can-Can Frye! Right on! | 是桑迪·康康弗莱 好棒 |
[12:14] | See, it’s already working. | 看吧 已经有效果了 |
[12:15] | People love Sandy! | 人人都爱桑迪 |
[12:16] | Except that guy ruined the shot. | 可那蠢货把这个镜头毁了 |
[12:18] | Because your burgers go great with Frye. | 因为弗莱和鲍勃的汉堡一拍即合 |
[12:21] | Okay, that’s a wrap! | 好了 搞定 |
[12:23] | Wow! Great day, everyone! | 太棒了 干得漂亮 各位 |
[12:24] | Great day! | 才怪 |
[12:25] | Hey, all this acting makes me hungry. | 我都演饿了 |
[12:28] | Let’s celebrate with some sesame cheddar blasts. | 让我们吃点芝麻炸干酪庆祝下吧 |
[12:30] | Uh, we don’t have that. | 我们店没有这个 |
[12:32] | And maybe some toasted jalapeno points. | 那来点烤胡椒尖 |
[12:34] | Is that a thing? | 有这种东西吗 |
[12:35] | Mozzarella volcanoes? | 马苏里拉奶酪火山呢 |
[12:36] | Uh, we just have burgers and fries, so… | 我们只有汉堡和薯条 所以… |
[12:39] | See you Sunday! | 星期天见 |
[12:39] | Okay great, Sandy. Thank you. You were amazing. | 好的 桑迪 谢谢你 演得很棒 |
[12:42] | You were amazing, Sandy. | 演得很棒 桑迪 |
[12:44] | I want to marry you so I can be Bob Can-Can. | 我真想嫁给你 成为鲍勃·康康 |
[12:47] | I wouldn’t take his name. | 我不会随夫姓的 |
[12:49] | I’m thinking, uh, | 我觉得 |
[12:50] | what if we maybe zoom in a little more? | 再放大点行吗 |
[12:53] | Like that? | 这样吗 |
[12:53] | – A little more. – That? | -再大点 -这样 |
[12:54] | Little more. | 再大点 |
[12:55] | – Something like this? – Mm, more. | -这样呢 -大点 |
[12:57] | – This? – Little more. | -这样 -再大点 |
[12:58] | – This? – Perfect. | -好了吗 -完美 |
[13:01] | Enjoy it while it lasts, Pesto. | 再享受最后几天好日子吧 派丝多 |
[13:03] | Soon, they’ll all be coming here. | 很快他们就都来这儿了 |
[13:06] | Bob’s Burgers. Bob speaking. | 开心汉堡店 我是鲍勃 |
[13:08] | Um, hello, dear. | 你好 亲 |
[13:10] | Yes, I’d like to make a reservation. | 我想预定座位 |
[13:13] | Oh, uh, actually, that’s a good idea. | 您真明智 |
[13:14] | We’re gonna be slammed. | 晚点我们就没空位了 |
[13:15] | Uh, what time would you like to come in? | 您几点过来 |
[13:17] | Um, at you’re-an-idiot o’clock! | “傻叉”点整 |
[13:20] | This is Jimmy Pesto here. | 我是吉米·派丝多 |
[13:22] | Hilarious, Jimmy. | 真好笑 吉米 |
[13:23] | Looks like whatever dumb idea | 不知你想出什么蠢招 |
[13:24] | you had to outdo me really paid off. | 来打赢我 好像挺有用 |
[13:27] | Not! | 才怪 |
[13:27] | My idea will pay off, Jimmy! | 我的主意会见效的 吉米 |
[13:29] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[13:30] | You have no idea what’s coming your way. | 你还不知道自己会遇到什么 |
[13:33] | Here’s what’s coming your way. | 我知道你会遇到什么 |
[13:35] | Hey, hang that up for me, would you? | 帮我挂掉 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Stupid Pesto! | 傻派丝多 |
[13:38] | How much longer till halftime? | 啥时候才到中场休息啊 |
[13:39] | My contractions are nine minutes apart! | 我再九分钟就得排泄了 |
[13:42] | Just go to the bathroom, Gene. | 去拉吧 吉恩 |
[13:43] | You made it all the way to Sunday. | 你已经撑到星期天了 |
[13:44] | It’s still heroic. | 够英勇了 |
[13:45] | You just don’t understand | 你根本不懂 |
[13:47] | the pageantry of the Super Bowel. | “超级便便”的壮观 |
[13:48] | Oh, my God, it’s almost kickoff. | 我的天 要开始了 |
[13:50] | Our commercial is gonna air any minute. | 我们的广告马上就要播了 |
[13:51] | Oh, God! I’m so excited. | 老天 我好激动 |
[13:52] | – I can’t wait to see it, Bobby. – Hey, we’re on! | -鲍鲍 我等不及了 -放了 |
[13:55] | I’m already addicted to fame! | 我已经爱上成名的感觉了 |
[13:57] | And carbs. | 还有碳水化合物 |
[13:58] | Now I’ll be recognized for something other | 这将是自那次我衣服穿反后 |
[13:59] | than wearing my shirt backwards at school that one time. | 学校同学再一次都认出我 |
[14:02] | At Bob’s Burgers, we only use the freshest ingredients, | 开心汉堡店选用最优质原料 |
[14:05] | and we grind our meat right here. | 我们就在这里碎肉 |
[14:08] | That’s a ten-yard penalty for unnecessary deliciousness. | 太美味了 罚球 |
[14:11] | Hey, you’re NFL great Sandy Can-Can Frye. | 你是NFL的桑迪·康康弗莱 |
[14:14] | And you’re Bob. | 你是鲍勃 |
[14:16] | Come see me here after the Super Bowl. | 超级杯比赛后来这儿见我吧 |
[14:18] | He’ll give you the best burger you’ve ever had, | 他会给你做史上最棒的汉堡 |
[14:20] | and I’ll give you a high five. | 我会和你击个掌 |
[14:22] | Tell me, Sandy. Why do you like Bob’s Burgers so much? | 桑迪 为什么你这么喜欢鲍勃汉堡 |
[14:25] | Because Bob’s Burgers goes great with Frye. | 因为弗莱和鲍勃的汉堡一拍即合 |
[14:33] | Bob’s Burgers, conveniently located on Ocean Avenue. | 鲍勃汉堡店 位于海洋大道 |
[14:35] | Open Monday through “Frye” Day. | 周一到周五营业 |
[14:38] | Also Saturday and Sunday. | 周六周日也开 |
[14:39] | Can-can! | 康康 |
[14:40] | Wow! That turned out great! | 效果不错嘛 |
[14:41] | But the family was barely in it! | 但我们都不在里面 |
[14:43] | You didn’t even show my hair flip. | 我甩头发的那段也完全没有 |
[14:45] | And where was the Giant Burger Boy who pees mustard? | 还有汉堡怪物”尿”芥末的那段呢 |
[14:48] | The star of the commercial! | 那可是这条广告的亮点 |
[14:50] | You cut out all of the singing! | 歌曲也被剪了 |
[14:51] | – All of it! – I told you! | -所有 -我就说嘛 |
[14:53] | Dad threw us under the bus! | 老爸背叛了我们 |
[14:54] | Hey, I understand you’re all disappointed, | 我理解你们失望的心情 |
[14:56] | but Randy and I thought this was the best way to go, | 但兰迪和我都觉得这样最好 |
[14:59] | and Sandy is so great and likeable that.. | 桑迪这么受欢迎… |
[15:01] | Is this what you wanted, Dad? | 你想要的就是这个么 老爸 |
[15:02] | All you had to do was ask! | 你说一声不就好了 |
[15:04] | Yeah, Dad. Happy now? | 是啊 爸 满意了吗 |
[15:06] | No. I mean, yes, about our commercial. | 不 我是说 广告我挺满意的 |
[15:08] | But no, no. | 但是 这个 不满意 |
[15:10] | Get used to it, Dad! | 习惯吧 老爸 |
[15:12] | This is all we can-can do from now on! | 从现在开始我们只跳康康舞 |
[15:15] | Yeah… Bob! | 没错 鲍勃 |
[15:17] | Oh, yeah? Well, | 是吗 |
[15:18] | this is what’s going to get us customers! | 正是有这个才能吸引到顾客 |
[15:24] | How long are we going to can-can? | 我们还要跳多久 |
[15:27] | ‘Cause this is hurting. | 怪疼的 |
[15:28] | It doesn’t end! You do it till you die! | 一直跳 跳到死 |
[15:31] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[15:32] | – Hey, look. Sandy is still on TV! – What? | -看 桑迪还在电视上 -什么 |
[15:35] | So, Sandy Frye, why will you be at Jimmy Pesto’s | 桑迪·弗莱 为什么你选择 |
[15:37] | signing autographs during and after the Super Bowl? | 在超级杯结束后去吉米·派丝多的店签名 |
[15:39] | You know, instead of at some stupid greasy burger shack? | 而不去什么油腻的破汉堡店呢 |
[15:42] | Because Jimmy Pesto’s pizza goes great with Frye. | 因为弗莱和吉米·派丝多的披萨一拍即合 |
[15:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:48] | What the hell?! That doesn’t even make sense! | 我勒个去 这完全讲不通啊 |
[15:51] | Pizza doesn’t go well with Frye! | 披萨才不会配薯条 |
[15:56] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[15:57] | Pesto stole our commercial. | 派丝多偷了我们的广告 |
[15:59] | We’re sunk. He beat us again! | 我们完了 他又打败我们了 |
[16:01] | Who’s us? The family you turned your back on? | 哪儿有”我们” 你不是抛弃我们了吗 |
[16:03] | Yeah, now you know how we feel, Bob. | 现在你知道我们的感受了 鲍勃 |
[16:05] | The betrayer is betrayed. | 背叛别人的人也被背叛了 |
[16:06] | Karma’s a bitch, and then you die. | 这就是报应 认栽吧 |
[16:08] | I’m so upset I don’t even have to | 太伤心了 我现在都不想 |
[16:10] | go to the bathroom anymore. | 去厕所了 |
[16:11] | Either that, or maybe I’m going right now. | 否则的话我现在就去拉了 |
[16:13] | Oh, I really do still have to go quite a bit. | 我看我还是去一趟吧 |
[16:15] | What are you doing? | 你要去干嘛 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna go settle up with Pesto! | 我要跟派丝多做个了断 |
[16:18] | God. I can’t get this apron off! | 老天 这围裙怎么解不开了 |
[16:20] | Stop. You’re like a mental patient in a straitjacket. | 停下 你这样就像穿约束衣的精神病人 |
[16:22] | Tina, untie the back! | 蒂娜 帮我解开带子 |
[16:24] | – Karma’s a bitch. – Oh, my God! | -报应 -我去 |
[16:25] | Forget it! I’ll wear it over there! | 算了 我穿着过去 |
[16:30] | Ah, great commercial, Bob. | 广告不错嘛 鲍勃 |
[16:32] | I’m being sarcastic. It was terrible. | 我是在说反话 其实糟透了 |
[16:33] | You… you never support me! | 你从来都没支持过我 |
[16:37] | Randy! | 兰迪 |
[16:38] | I always watch the game here, Bob! | 我一向在这里看比赛的 鲍勃 |
[16:42] | – You! – Down in front! | -你 -挡投影仪了 |
[16:44] | Yeah! Down in front, Front Butt! | 蹲下 大屁股 |
[16:45] | Yeah, you make a better door than a window, and you’re fat! | 你还让不让别人看了 你个胖子 |
[16:50] | Classic. | 经典 |
[16:50] | You stole my commercial, Jimmy! | 吉米 你偷了我的广告 |
[16:52] | You stole… him! | 你偷了他 |
[16:54] | Oh, hey, Bob! Pizza? | 鲍勃 你好 要披萨吗 |
[16:56] | No, I don’t want pizza! | 不 我不要披萨 |
[16:57] | I’m angry at you! | 我在生你的气 |
[16:59] | Oh, because of the commercial? | 因为广告的事吗 |
[17:00] | Yes! Sandy, how could you? | 没错 桑迪 你怎么能这样 |
[17:02] | Before you reject my olive branch, | 在你拒绝我的橄榄枝之前 |
[17:04] | which is pizza with olives, let me explain. | 也就是这个带橄榄的披萨 先听我解释 |
[17:07] | After I finished shooting your commercial, I came here | 拍完你的广告后 我来到这里 |
[17:09] | to get some imaginative appetizers and some pizza… | 想吃点自己编出来的开胃菜和披萨 |
[17:12] | two things you don’t serve… | 这两样东西你都没有 |
[17:13] | and I may have told Jimmy Pesto | 然后我好像跟吉米·派丝多说 |
[17:15] | that I’m an actor now | 我现在是演员了 |
[17:16] | and I had just shot a commercial | 我刚跟你拍完一支广告 |
[17:18] | with you to air during the Super Bowl. | 会在超级碗期间插播 |
[17:20] | Which, in hindsight, is probably | 我后来一想 吉米可能就是从那 |
[17:22] | how Jimmy got the idea to do one himself. | 想到了自己也该打个广告 |
[17:24] | With the same tag line. | 用相同的广告词 |
[17:25] | But I hired you first! | 但是我先用的你啊 |
[17:27] | If I hurt your feelings, or broke a contract with you, | 如果我伤了你的感情 或是违反了合约 |
[17:30] | that was an honest mistake. | 那完全是无意的 |
[17:31] | – Live and learn. – Yeah, Bob. | -以后吸取教训吧 -没错 鲍勃 |
[17:33] | Live and learn, and lose. Again! | 吸取教训吧 然后接着当个失败者 |
[17:35] | All right, that’s it! | 我受够了 |
[17:38] | Unplug! Unplug! | 我拔 我拔 |
[17:40] | No, not my satellites! | 我的电视信号 |
[17:42] | Stay calm, everyone. | 别急 各位 |
[17:43] | I’ll have ’em back on in a second. | 我马上修好 |
[17:46] | Hey, that’s that guy from that commercial! | 看哪 他是广告里的那个人 |
[17:47] | Oh, good. You saw my commercial. | 太好了 你看到我的广告了 |
[17:49] | – You copied Pesto! – What?! No! | -你抄了派丝多的点子 -啥 不是 |
[17:52] | I did it first! Pesto copied me! | 是我先想到的 抄的人是派丝多 |
[17:54] | Cry-baby copycat! | 哭去吧 跟屁虫 |
[17:55] | Cry-baby copycat! | 哭去吧 跟屁虫 |
[17:57] | No! The commercial with Sandy was my idea! | 不 让桑迪帮忙打广告是我的主意 |
[18:00] | And Jimmy Pesto stole it! | 吉米·派丝多偷了我的创意 |
[18:04] | Stop throwing food at me! | 别朝我扔吃的 |
[18:06] | Wow, it’s getting physical over there. | 那边开始动手了呢 |
[18:07] | Let’s just remember him as he was and move on. | 他会永远活在我们心中 但我们得向前看 |
[18:10] | Well, can’t leave him there. | 可不能放任他不管 |
[18:12] | Come on, let’s go get him. | 来吧 我们去救他 |
[18:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:14] | Wait. Let’s let him get hit by one more meatball. | 等下 让他再挨一个肉丸 |
[18:16] | There it is. Okay, let’s go. | 击中 好了 走吧 |
[18:18] | I’d go with you, | 我挺想跟你们去的 |
[18:19] | but I don’t want to give up my seat. | 但我得占着我的位子 |
[18:20] | It’s a good spot. | 这位子可好着呢 |
[18:21] | Nah! Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[18:23] | Nah! | 不 |
[18:24] | This guy, am I right? | 这兄弟真可笑 是吧 |
[18:25] | Anyway, would you like to see an outtake | 那啥 你想不想看我们一家人 |
[18:27] | from our family commercial? | 拍的广告的花絮 |
[18:28] | – Uh… sure? – Mm. Did I wow you? | -呃 好吧 -你有没有被我惊艳到 |
[18:31] | – I guess. – Yes. | -好像有 -欧耶 |
[18:33] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[18:34] | 36 percent! | 百分之三十六了 |
[18:35] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[18:36] | None of this ever should have happened. | 这一切都不该发生的 |
[18:38] | I-I made a great commercial with my family. | 我 我本来和家人拍了个很棒的广告 |
[18:40] | It was funny and cute. | 有趣又可爱 |
[18:42] | Well, it wasn’t that funny, but it was good. | 好吧 没那么有趣 但感觉很好 |
[18:45] | Well, it wasn’t that good, | 好吧 也没那么好 |
[18:45] | but… but it was us. | 但 但那就是我们一家人 |
[18:47] | And I scrapped it to make a commercial | 可我以为另一支广告能赚到更多人气 |
[18:49] | I thought would get more customers. | 就把那一支给换掉了 |
[18:50] | I never should have done that. | 我不该那么做的 |
[18:52] | Ha-ha, 59%, folks! | 百分之五十九了 各位 |
[18:54] | Thank you, Sandy. | 谢谢你 桑迪 |
[18:55] | Oh, no, I was just responding to the 59%. | 不 我是在为那百分之五十九鼓掌 |
[18:58] | – 62! – Don’t you… | -六十二了 -你们… |
[18:59] | Don’t… | 别… |
[19:00] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:00] | Don’t clap for that! Listen! | 别为那鼓掌 听着 |
[19:02] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[19:03] | I-I made a terrible commercial, but my food’s good. | 我的广告很烂 但我做的食物很棒 |
[19:07] | You should try it… someday. | 你们该来尝尝 改天 |
[19:09] | They’re back on! They’re back on! | 又有了 又有了 |
[19:10] | The TVs are on, everybody! | 有画面了 各位 |
[19:11] | Ha, ha! The game! All right! | 比赛又有啦 太好了 |
[19:13] | Now, you, get out of here! | 你 给我出去 |
[19:14] | Go stand on your own counter; | 去你自家的收银台后面站着吧 |
[19:15] | It’s already dirty. | 该把它洗洗了 |
[19:16] | Yeah, Bobby, let’s go. | 是啊 鲍鲍 我们走吧 |
[19:17] | Linda! Kids! | 琳达 孩子们 |
[19:19] | We heard every word, Bob. | 我们全都听到了 鲍勃 |
[19:20] | That was beautiful. | 你说得很好 |
[19:21] | Took you a while to get there, | 虽然花了点时间 |
[19:22] | but you finally realized I was right. | 但你终于还是意识到我才是对的 |
[19:24] | As always. | 就像往常一样 |
[19:26] | That was just so moving. | 太感人了 |
[19:28] | Speaking of moving, | 说到感人 |
[19:29] | I think my butt water broke! | 我的膀胱貌似炸掉了 |
[19:31] | I’ll be right back. Don’t go! | 我马上回来 等我 |
[19:32] | Gene, wait. | 吉恩 等等 |
[19:33] | – Thought you were leaving. – We’re going to. | -还没走呢 -马上就走 |
[19:35] | Gene just had to use your stupid bathroom. | 吉恩要用下你家的破马桶 |
[19:37] | It’s for customers only! | 那是顾客专用的 |
[19:38] | Can I get a Pesto Colada? | 我能点杯香蒜可乐达不[一种鸡尾酒] |
[19:40] | – Lin! – What? | -琳 -咋了 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry I couldn’t hold you until halftime. | 抱歉我不能把你留到中场休息了 |
[19:45] | If I did, I can only imagine | 要是留了的话 我想你一定 |
[19:47] | you’d be an even more Super Bowel. | 会成为更超级的超级便便的 |
[19:49] | We’ll try it again next year. | 我们明年再接再厉 |
[19:51] | Good-bye, handsome. | 再见了 小帅哥 |
[19:52] | You look like a fighter. | 你是个斗士 |
[19:53] | I hope you go down. | 一路走好 |
[19:58] | I kept flushing! I kept flushing! | 我一直在冲 一直在冲 |
[20:00] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[20:01] | You kept flushing what? | 你一直在冲什么 |
[20:02] | What happened? What-what happened? | 咋了 咋咋 咋了 |
[20:03] | He’s a fighter. He’s a fighter. We have to move. | 他是个斗士 他是斗士 我们快走吧 |
[20:06] | Gene’s super bowel. | 吉恩的超级便便 |
[20:07] | – Oh, you kept flushing the toilet. – Oh, no. | -你冲的是马桶呀 -我去 |
[20:15] | Aah, gross! Ew! | 好恶心 |
[20:17] | Oh, my God! Go! Save yourselves! | 天哪 快跑吧 逃命去吧 |
[20:19] | Just remember me! | 记得我就好 |
[20:20] | Tell them what happened today! | 告诉后人今天发生的一切 |
[20:22] | My heart will go on! | 我心永恒 |
[20:24] | Oh, hey, there’s my commercial for Tran’s Noodles. | 看哪 那是我给德兰面条打的广告 |
[20:26] | ‘Cause Tran’s Noodles go great with Frye. | 因为弗莱和德兰面条一拍即合 |
[20:29] | I was in a lot of commercials today. | 我今天上了好多广告啊 |
[20:31] | Oh, my God, they’re all leaving Pesto’s! | 天哪 他们都从派丝多的店出来了 |
[20:32] | They’ll have to come to us! We’ll be packed! | 那只能来我们店了 我们会人满为患的 |
[20:35] | Well, three people. | 好吧 三个人 |
[20:37] | Ha! Three people, Jimmy! Yeah! | 欧耶 三个人哦 吉米 |
[20:40] | *Our food is great* | *我们的食物很棒* |
[20:42] | *Our staff’s full of surprises* | *我们的店员惊喜不断* |
[20:44] | *So come on down to Bob’s* | *快来开心汉堡店* |
[20:45] | *For some burgers and some frieses* | *这里有汉堡和薯条* |
[20:50] | *- Come meet our family. – That’s us!* | *-来见我的家人吧 -在这里* |
[20:52] | *- And let us meat you. – With these!* | *- 让我们为你奉上好肉 -在这里* |
[20:53] | *- Come meet our family. – That’s us!* | *-来见我的家人吧 -在这里* |
[20:55] | *- And let us meat you. – With these!* | *- 让我们为你奉上好肉 -在这里* |
[20:58] | Bob’s Burgers has the biggest flavor in all the land! | 开心汉堡店的汉堡是全天下最有味的汉堡 |
[21:03] | The flavor’s so big! | 太有味了 |
[21:09] | *- Come meet our family. – That’s us!* | *-来见我的家人吧 -在这里* |
[21:11] | *- And let us meat you. – With these!* | *- 让我们为你奉上好肉 -在这里* |
[21:13] | *- Come meet our family. – That’s us!* | *-来见我的家人吧 -在这里* |
[21:15] | *- And let us meat you. – Meat me!* | *- 让我们为你奉上好肉 -我要肉* |
[21:16] | *Bob’s Burgers.* | *开心汉堡店* |
[21:20] | Bob’s Burgers conveniently located on Ocean Avenue. | 开心汉堡店位于海洋大街 |
[21:22] | Open Monday through… | 周一到周五营业 |