时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | “Festival of Magic”? | 魔术节 |
[00:23] | This whole town’s gonna be full | 整个小镇将到处都是 |
[00:24] | of magicians turning tricks! | 变戏法的魔术师 |
[00:26] | Hi, Jimmy, Jr. Hi, Zeke. | 你好 小吉米 你好 齐克 |
[00:28] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[00:29] | Is it cape o’clock, already? | 已经到穿斗篷的时候了么 |
[00:31] | It’s for the Young Magicians Competition. | 这身是为参加青年魔术师大赛而准备的 |
[00:33] | I’m in it to win it. | 我穿上它准能赢 |
[00:34] | Abraca-yeah-bro! I support ya! | 好耶 兄弟 我支持你 |
[00:37] | I didn’t know you were into magic. | 我不知道你还喜欢魔术呢 |
[00:38] | I thought you were more into dancing. | 我以为你更喜欢跳舞 |
[00:39] | Well, I dance a lot during my magic. Like this. | 我一般边跳舞边变魔术 像这样 |
[00:44] | Ta-da! | 锵锵 |
[00:45] | Where’d the hell that come from?! | 这是打哪变出来的 |
[00:47] | He’s like a magical florist! | 他就像个有魔力的花商 |
[00:48] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[00:49] | Maybe I’ll come to the competition and cheer for you. | 也许我会去比赛现场为你助威 |
[00:52] | Whatever. It’s a free country. | 随你便 美国是个自由的国家 |
[00:53] | He’s so patriotic. | 他可真爱国 |
[00:54] | – Okay, then, see you at our date. – It’s not a date. | -好吧 约会时见 -这不是约会 |
[00:56] | – Yes, it is. – Not really. | -是的 -算不上 |
[00:57] | – Pretty much, it is a date. – Definitely not. | -差不多啦 就是约会 -绝对不是 |
[01:01] | Oh, this promotion is a great idea, Bob! | 这次的宣传可真是个好主意 鲍勃 |
[01:03] | – I love magic! – I know. Me, too. | -我喜欢魔术 -我知道 我也是 |
[01:05] | Ooh, I’m gonna stick a quarter in my ear, | 我要在耳朵里塞枚硬币 |
[01:07] | so they have something to pull out. | 这样他们就能把它变出来了 |
[01:08] | Yeah, the only problem is, | 没错 唯一的问题是 |
[01:10] | this sign could actually attract magicians, so… | 这海报真的会引来魔术师 所以 |
[01:12] | Louise, this will be good for business. | 露易丝 这对我们的生意有帮助 |
[01:14] | Plus, magic is fun. | 而且 魔术多有趣啊 |
[01:16] | Magic can take you to places | 魔术可以带你进入 |
[01:18] | you could never possibly imagine. | 你永远无法想像的世界 |
[01:19] | Like Delaware! | 比如特拉华州[最早加入美国联邦的州] |
[01:21] | Oh, look, here comes our first magician. | 看啊 我们的第一位魔法师来了 |
[01:23] | Or a Wild West wedding DJ? | 或是从西大荒来的婚礼司仪 |
[01:25] | – Hello. – Hello… | -你好 -你好 |
[01:27] | Hello. Um, I couldn’t help but notice your sign. | 你好 我看到了你们的海报 |
[01:31] | Notice anything else? | 还看到别的东西了吗 |
[01:33] | Whoops. Uh, oh, where’d that come from? | 哎哟 它是从哪变出来的呀 |
[01:35] | Uh, come on in, Mr., uh… | 请进 怎么称呼 |
[01:37] | Mars Sazerac. | 马尔斯·萨泽拉克 |
[01:38] | Boy, that is a… magicky name. | 天哪 还真像个魔术师的名字 |
[01:41] | Hold on. How do we know you’re a magician? | 等等 我们怎么知道你是魔术师 |
[01:43] | Show us a trick! | 给我们变一个呗 |
[01:44] | Oh, write my name on a piece of cake, | 把我的名字写在一块蛋糕上 |
[01:45] | put it in a box, and I’ll eat it! | 把蛋糕放盒子里 让我吃掉它 |
[01:47] | Sorry, don’t listen to him. | 抱歉 别听他的 |
[01:48] | He’s just wants to eat cake. | 他只是想吃蛋糕了 |
[01:50] | Fine, write it on a piece of pizza | 好吧 写在比萨上 |
[01:51] | and put it under my desk. | 然后放在我的桌子下面 |
[01:53] | It’s always gonna have something | 总之都和 |
[01:54] | to do with eating something. | 吃东西有关 |
[01:55] | Just hiding food in places | 就是把食物藏在 |
[01:56] | that he already knows the location of. | 他知道的地方 |
[01:58] | I mean, it would be nice to see something, like a trick. | 我是说 要是能变个魔术来看看就好了 |
[02:01] | Well, I suppose me and my 52 friends | 好吧 我想我和我的这52位朋友 |
[02:04] | could use the exercise. | 可以来露一手 |
[02:06] | Oh, God, it’s happening! | 天哪 真的要变了 |
[02:07] | Miss, could I ask you to be my assistant? | 小姐 我可以邀请你当我的助手吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, I couldn’t. No. | 我不行 不行 |
[02:11] | Okay I’ll do it! | 好 我来当 |
[02:12] | Oh, that’s right, magicians have assistants… | 对哦 魔术师们都有助手 |
[02:21] | Ta-da. | 就是这样 |
[02:22] | Now I’ll need a volunteer | 现在我还需要一名志愿者 |
[02:23] | – Me! – Me! | -我来 -我来 |
[02:24] | – Me! – Me! | -我来 -我来 |
[02:25] | – Me! – Me! | -我来 -我来 |
[02:26] | -Gene, me! – Me! | -吉恩 我来 -我来 |
[02:27] | You’re already the assistant, Linda. | 你已经是助手了 琳达 |
[02:29] | Oh. You win. | 你赢了 |
[02:30] | – No need to shout. – Thank you. | -没必要这么激动 -多谢 |
[02:32] | – Bye, Gene. – Bye. | -再见 吉恩 -再见 |
[02:33] | Okay, Bob, let’s move you over here | 鲍勃 你到这边来 |
[02:35] | so the audience can see you. | 这样观众才看得到你 |
[02:37] | – Right here? – Perfect. | -这里吗 -很好 |
[02:37] | Now, you’re going to pick a card. | 现在 你来选一张牌 |
[02:39] | And while you’re doing that, | 你选牌时 |
[02:40] | Linda’s going to get me your biggest knife. | 琳达去给我找你们店里最大的刀来 |
[02:42] | I have it right here. Butcher knife, check! | 就在这儿呢 切肉刀 看 |
[02:43] | Whoa, why do you have that? | 你拿刀干什么 |
[02:45] | Me and Gene were playing pirates. | 我和吉恩在扮演海盗 |
[02:47] | Pick a card, Bob. Show it to them, not me. | 选一张牌 给他们看 别让我看到 |
[02:50] | Okay, everyone, here’s my card. | 选好了 大家看 这是我的牌 |
[02:52] | Nice one, Dad. Okay. | -选得好 老爸 -看到了 |
[02:53] | That was not a very good trick. | 这魔术真没劲 |
[02:54] | Now, Linda, cut the deck, literally. | 现在 琳达 切牌吧 用刀切 |
[02:57] | Go on! Whack it! | 来吧 使劲儿 |
[02:58] | All right, step back. Whaaah! | 好咧 靠后站 |
[02:59] | Whoa! Still not a great trick. | 依然是很烂的魔术 |
[03:00] | Well, well, looks like we have a survivor. | 貌似还剩一张完整的牌 |
[03:03] | Recognize this?! | 认出这张了吗 |
[03:05] | That’s not my card. | 这不是我选的牌 |
[03:07] | Hit the bricks, Fail-dini! | 赶紧走人吧 你失败啦 |
[03:08] | You had your shot, you blew it. | 给你机会了 你却演砸了 |
[03:09] | Well, so much for the magician’s discount. | 看来我不能享受打折优惠了 |
[03:12] | In fact, maybe I should pay you. | 也许我该付你钱 |
[03:14] | Wait — that looks like my wallet. | 等等 那好像是我的钱包 |
[03:16] | Did you take my wallet? | 你拿了我的钱包吗 |
[03:17] | Oh-ho-ho, slow down, there, Bob. | 别急 鲍勃 |
[03:19] | Before you call the cops, you’d better check the I.D. | 叫警察前 最好先检查一下你的身份证 |
[03:23] | My card! | 我选的牌 |
[03:24] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[03:25] | Wait– how did you pick my pocket? | 等等 你是怎么拿到我的钱包的 |
[03:26] | I didn’t feel anything. | 我一点感觉都没有 |
[03:28] | Oh, I feel something. | 我感觉到了 |
[03:29] | I feel like I want to magically steal things, too. | 我感到我也想用魔术偷东西 |
[03:31] | This must be what it’s like | 牧师决定从事神职前 |
[03:32] | when people get called to the priesthood. | 一定也是我现在的感觉 |
[03:34] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[03:39] | I’ve seen canned tuna, but never canned Tina! | 我见过罐装金枪鱼 可没见过罐装蒂娜 |
[03:42] | You’re such a locker stalker. | 储物柜变态女 |
[03:43] | – Good one, Tammy. – I know. | -说得好 苔米 -我知道 |
[03:46] | Oh, hi, Jimmy Jr. | 你好 小吉米 |
[03:47] | It’s like I was padlocked in a box, | 这就好像我被关在箱子里 |
[03:49] | and you set me free. | 然后你解救了我一样 |
[03:51] | – Um, okay. – Hi. | -好吧 -你好 |
[03:52] | How did you know my locker combination? | 你怎么知道我柜子的密码 |
[03:54] | It only took a couple thousand tries. | 试过几千次后就知道了 |
[03:56] | – Allow me. – Okay. | -让我来 -好吧 |
[03:57] | Is there anything else I could assist you with? | 还有什么是我可以帮你做的吗 |
[03:59] | Uh, I need to get my science book. | 我要拿自然课课本 |
[04:01] | – This perfectly ordinary textbook. – Thanks. | -这是本完全没有问题的课本 -多谢 |
[04:04] | You know, I could also assist you with your magic act | 我还可以当你的魔术助理 |
[04:06] | as your magician’s assistant. | 协助你表演 |
[04:07] | Classy. Like a lady butler. | 好高级 就像女管家 |
[04:09] | Um, okay, I-I guess you could do that. | 好吧 我想你可以做我的助手 |
[04:11] | I practice after school. | 我放学后练习 |
[04:13] | – Oh, okay, cool. – All right, see ya. | -好吧 -回见 |
[04:17] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 太好了 |
[04:19] | – What? – What? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[04:20] | Oh, I just found a cool book I’ve been meaning to read. | 我找到一本我一直想看的书 |
[04:22] | Oh, it’s mine. | 是我的 |
[04:23] | That’s his! | 是他的 |
[04:24] | – Can I borrow it? – No, I don’t think so. I kinda need it. | -我能借吗 -不行 我还得用呢 |
[04:27] | Okay, I’ll read it here. Bye. | 好吧 我就在这里读了 再见 |
[04:38] | Jimmy Junior?! | 小吉米 |
[04:39] | What, Tina? | 怎么了 蒂娜 |
[04:41] | Maybe I should be facing the audience, too? | 我是不是也该面对观众 |
[04:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | Um… okay, there’s more? | 还有别的哦 |
[04:49] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[04:51] | – The blades? – I remember! | -刀片 -我记得 |
[04:58] | Stupid magic. | 愚蠢的魔术 |
[05:01] | Ta-dance! | 锵锵 |
[05:04] | Uh, hello? Jimmy Jr.? | 喂 小吉米 |
[05:06] | What, Tina? | 怎么了 蒂娜 |
[05:07] | If this were a dancing competition, forget about it. | 如果这是舞蹈比赛 我没什么好说的 |
[05:10] | But you might want to put a little | 但这次你更应该关注的 |
[05:11] | more flair into the actual magic. | 也许是魔术技能 |
[05:12] | What makes you such an expert, Tina? | 你凭什么像个专家似的 蒂娜 |
[05:14] | You’ve only been doing magic for a day. | 你搞魔术才一天 |
[05:16] | I’ve been doing it for nine days! | 我都搞了九天了 |
[05:18] | Jimmy Jr.! They spilled a crate of yogurt in the cafeteria! | 小吉米 食堂有箱酸奶洒了 |
[05:21] | Let’s go slide around in it! | 咱去溜酸奶吧 |
[05:22] | Cool, Zeke. | 好哎 齐克 |
[05:23] | – Come on! Let’s go! – Wait up, Zeke! | -快点 走吧 -等等我 齐克 |
[05:25] | Okay, I’ll be here. | 好吧 我在这等你 |
[05:26] | Sweep up all the confetti, okay? | 把彩纸屑扫干净 好吗 |
[05:28] | Okay, Gene, let’s start with an easy mark. | 吉恩 我们先从容易的下手 |
[05:31] | Uh, there we go. | 哈 目标出现 |
[05:33] | You distract while I extract. | 你来声东 我去击西 |
[05:36] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[05:37] | Andy, there’s something I need to ask you, | 安迪 我要问你些事情 |
[05:39] | but you have to really focus on me | 不过在我提问的时候 |
[05:40] | while I’m saying these words! | 你得集中精力 |
[05:42] | – Oh, okay! – I’ll focus, too! | -好的 -我也要 |
[05:44] | I’ve never done that before! | 我还从来没集中精力做过一件事 |
[05:46] | What do you think of bacon? | 你对培根有什么看法 |
[05:48] | Bacon, bacon, bacon. | 培根 培根 培根 |
[05:49] | Andy, someone’s trying to steal your candy! | 安迪 有人想偷你的糖 |
[05:52] | Thanks, Ollie! | 谢谢你 奥利 |
[05:53] | You’re welcome, Andy! | 不用谢 安迪 |
[05:54] | Damn it, Ollie! How did you know?! | 可恶 奥利 你怎么发现的 |
[05:56] | I felt it coming out of Andy’s pocket! | 我感觉到它从安迪口袋里出来了 |
[05:58] | Get a womb, you wacky twins. | 回娘胎里去亲热吧 一对怪胎 |
[06:00] | That hurt my feelings. | 这话太伤我感情了 |
[06:01] | I felt it hurt your feelings! | 我感觉到它伤你感情了 |
[06:03] | – You did? – Yes! | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:08] | Oh, I wish somebody had a really long | 要是有人能从袖子里 |
[06:11] | handkerchief up their sleeve. Anybody? | 拽出一条超长手帕来就好了 有人会吗 |
[06:15] | Come on. Where’s the pizazz-matazz? | 拜托 你们不是会魔法么 |
[06:16] | I thought they’d get more food. | 我以为他们会多点些吃的 |
[06:18] | They split an order of fries three hours ago | 他们三小时前就开始分吃那一份薯条 |
[06:19] | and they haven’t ordered anything since. | 到现在都没点过别的了 |
[06:21] | Now they’re just loitering. | 就坐在那里消磨时间 |
[06:22] | They tricked you, Bob! It’s what they do! | 他们耍了你鲍勃 他们就是吃这碗饭的 |
[06:24] | So, Sazerac, can I get you and your friends anything else? | 萨泽拉克 你和你朋友还要点什么吗 |
[06:27] | Remember, it’s half off, so don’t hold back. | 记得吗 魔术师半价哦 别客气了 |
[06:30] | Ah, well, your delicious fries have left my fingers greasy. | 您美味的薯条吃得我手指油乎乎的 |
[06:34] | Bring me a huge plate of napkins. | 帮我拿一大盘纸巾来吧 |
[06:36] | Well, how ’bout a burger? I can get you a… | 再要个汉堡怎么样 我可以给你… |
[06:38] | – Napkins. – All right, napkins. | -纸巾就行 -好吧 纸巾 |
[06:40] | Get him a napkin. | 给他纸巾 |
[06:41] | Hey, Bob, I think he got your wallet again. | 鲍勃 他好像又偷走了你的钱包 |
[06:44] | And keys! | 还有钥匙 |
[06:45] | And your gas pills! | 还有你的健胃消食片 |
[06:46] | And your dignity. | 还有你的尊严 |
[06:48] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[06:50] | Hi, I’m looking for a magician’s assistant’s costume. | 你好 我想买一套魔术师助理的演出服 |
[06:53] | Something classy! | 要上档次的 |
[06:54] | So no butt cheek! | 不要露屁股的 |
[06:55] | Well, you’re in luck! | 好吧 你真是来对了 |
[06:57] | This is my last assistant’s costume in your size. | 这是我最后一套适合你身材的演出服 |
[06:59] | The sequins are French crystal. | 亮片都是法国水晶 |
[07:01] | – Well, French-Canadian. – Is that good? | -好吧 法属加拿大水晶 -那很好吗 |
[07:03] | How much do you know about sequins? | 你对亮片了解多少 |
[07:05] | – Nothing. – They’re the best. | -一无所知 -那就是最好的 |
[07:06] | She’ll take it! | 她买了 |
[07:07] | Rented! Okay, what else? | 只租不卖 好勒 还要什么 |
[07:09] | How’s your magician set for cups and balls? | 魔术师专用杯球组合如何 |
[07:10] | I beg your pardon! | 什么玩意儿 |
[07:15] | That looks pretty advanced. | 这有点太高端了 |
[07:17] | My magician’s better with his feet than his hands. | 我的魔术师脚上功夫比手好 |
[07:20] | He’s more of a dance-ician? | 比较像舞蹈魔术师那种 |
[07:21] | Well, for those with only the slightest sleight-of-hand, | 好吧 对那些手上技术不灵光的人来说 |
[07:24] | you can’t go wrong with magic rope. | 魔术绳准没错 |
[07:27] | Ta-da! | 锵锵 |
[07:28] | Great. I’ll take that too. | 太好了 那个我也要了 |
[07:29] | The only thing I need now is some magic | 现在我唯一需要的 就是和我的魔术师 |
[07:31] | between me and my magician. | 之间的一点魔法了 |
[07:34] | Are you talking about mixing magic and romance? | 你是说想要魔术恋爱兼得吗 |
[07:37] | Big time. | 必须的 |
[07:37] | Don’t do it! | 别这么做 |
[07:38] | It’s dangerous. | 这样很危险 |
[07:39] | Also, don’t mix magic with taxes. Or plumbing. | 也不要在交税和干那事儿时耍把戏 |
[07:42] | That’s okay– Danger is my middle name. | 没事 我小名就叫”危险” |
[07:44] | – But I spell it R-U-T-H. – It spells Ruth. | -“勒悟露””丝一斯” -那是露斯 |
[07:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah, it does. | -是的 -是的 没错 |
[07:50] | Looks like there’s a wait, huh? | 看来还要排队了 是吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:52] | Maybe I’ll just come back later. | 要不然我晚点再来吧 |
[07:54] | Oh, hold on, that guy’s getting up. | 等等 那人要走了 |
[07:56] | No, he’s levitating! | 不 他屁股抬起来了 |
[07:57] | – What? – Nope, he was just leaning over to fart. | -啥 -不 他就是侧身放个屁而已 |
[07:59] | You know what? I’ll handle this. | 我受够了 我去处理 |
[08:01] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备干什么 |
[08:02] | – Yeah, wait, you’ll see. – What? | -等着 看我的吧 -什么 |
[08:03] | Look, guys, you’ve been here all day | 伙计们 你们这份薯条 |
[08:05] | working on one order of fries, so… | 已经吃一天了 所以… |
[08:07] | Understood, Bob. | 我明白 鲍勃 |
[08:08] | Let me settle my tab. | 买单吧 |
[08:10] | Do you have change for this? | 这张你找得开吗 |
[08:12] | Sorry I don’t have anything smaller. | 对不起我没有”小”钱了 |
[08:16] | No, you know what? To be honest, Sazerac, | 不 实话跟你说 萨泽拉克 |
[08:18] | I don’t even enjoy this anymore. | 我已经不喜欢这些小花招了 |
[08:19] | I don’t, I, I, honestly don’t even like magic that much now, | 我 说实话我现在都没那么喜欢魔术了 |
[08:23] | because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[08:24] | So, you and your friends, you now all pay full price. | 所以 你们现在都得全价买单 |
[08:27] | No magicians’ discount. | 没有魔术师折扣了 |
[08:29] | Well, if that’s how you feel, | 好吧 如果你是这么想的 |
[08:30] | you can have your fries back. | 我就把薯条还给你 |
[08:34] | Oh, my God. | 妈呀 瞎了 |
[08:34] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[08:38] | Look, it says “Ta-da”! | 你看 拼的是”锵锵” |
[08:40] | That’s it! I don’t care that that was good. | 够了 我才不管刚才有多神奇 |
[08:42] | You and your regurgitated potatoes | 你 还有那些你反刍出来的土豆 |
[08:44] | and the rest of your magic buddies, you’re banned! | 你变戏法的朋友们 都不许再进我的店 |
[08:46] | Bob, you can’t just ban them because they’re magicians! | 鲍勃 你不能因为他们是魔术师就不给进 |
[08:49] | This isn’t the ’60s, you know! | 现在不是六十年代了 知道吗 |
[08:50] | Fellow conjurers, let’s go somewhere | 业界同僚们 我们去一个 |
[08:52] | our craft is appreciated. | 能欣赏我们才华的地方吧 |
[08:54] | Like my mother’s! | 比如我妈妈家 |
[08:56] | Oh, and one last thing, Bob. | 还有最后一件事 鲍勃 |
[08:58] | Your name goes in the book. | 你的名字被写进书里了 |
[09:00] | – What book? – The “Enemies of Magic” Book. | -什么书 -《魔术之敌》 |
[09:03] | Good! I want to be in your stupid book | 很好 我太想上你这破书了 |
[09:05] | because I am an enemy of magic! | 因为我就是这么恨魔术 |
[09:07] | Well, then this is the perfect book for you! | 是吗 那这本书再合适不过了 |
[09:09] | Will this page do? | 这一页行吗 |
[09:10] | Love it! | 不能再好 |
[09:13] | Don’t gasp, Linda! | 别抽冷气 琳达 |
[09:15] | Don’t you gasp! | 不许抽气 |
[09:16] | Rest assured, Bob, | 放心吧 鲍勃 |
[09:17] | I will never set foot | 我再也不会踏足 |
[09:18] | in this restaurant again. | 这个餐馆了 |
[09:20] | And yet, you will never be rid of me! | 不过 你永远都无法摆脱我 |
[09:26] | – I just got chills! – Oh, my God. | -我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 -天呐 |
[09:29] | Come on, J-Ju, get your dance on! | 来吧 小吉 尽情舞蹈吧 |
[09:31] | I’m doing it, Zeke. | 我跳着呢 齐克 |
[09:32] | My little tiny dancer. | 我的小舞娘 |
[09:33] | Here we go! | 看我的 |
[09:34] | Look, Jimmy Jr. I got something new for our act– | 小吉米你看 我给演出找到了新道具 |
[09:37] | magic rope. | 魔术绳 |
[09:38] | Cool! A rope! | 好哎 绳子 |
[09:41] | No, that’s not how it works. | 不 不是这么用的 |
[09:43] | – No… – Giddy up , magic cowboy! | -不 -驾 魔力牛仔 |
[09:45] | – Look. – Come on! | -你看 -冲呀 |
[09:46] | You’re supposed to cut the rope, | 你应该把绳子剪开 |
[09:47] | then restore it. I can show you. | 然后再复原的 我可以剪给你看 |
[09:49] | Oh, cool, scissors! | 好哎 还有剪刀 |
[09:50] | – Jimmy Jr., stop. – Snipping and a-whipping. | -小吉米 停下来 -左手剪刀右手绳 |
[09:54] | – Jimmy Jr., stop. – Tina, move! | -小吉米 别跳了 -蒂娜 让开 |
[09:56] | Listen to me! – Stop it, Tina. | 听我说 -别说了 蒂娜 |
[09:58] | I can’t dance to the sound of you telling me what to do. | 你在边上说话我都没法跳舞了 |
[10:00] | Yeah! Boom! | 说得好 |
[10:02] | I’m trying to help. | 我是想帮你 |
[10:03] | Assist me assist you. | 帮助我就是帮助你自己 |
[10:05] | You know what, Tina? This isn’t working. | 知道吗 蒂娜 这样没用 |
[10:07] | That’s why we have to keep practicing. | 所以我们才要不断练习啊 |
[10:08] | No, this isn’t working. | 不 是我们合不来 |
[10:10] | I am firing you. | 我要解雇你 |
[10:13] | What? | 什么 |
[10:14] | You can’t stop my dancing! | 你休想阻止我跳舞 |
[10:15] | You can’t tie me up with your magic rope! | 休想用你的魔力绳拴住我 |
[10:18] | Holy moly! Tell it, James Ju! | 天呐 说出来吧 小吉米 |
[10:20] | I’m not trying to tie you up, you gorgeous idiot! | 我不是想把你绑起来 大白痴 |
[10:23] | Maybe I should enter this stupid contest myself | 我看我只能自己去参加这愚蠢的比赛了 |
[10:25] | just to show you an actual magic act! | 让你瞧瞧啥叫真正的魔术 |
[10:28] | You see that, Zeke? | 你看到没 齐克 |
[10:29] | – Yeah. – She got pretty mad. | -是哎 -她发飙了 |
[10:31] | She’s a trip. | 她失控了 |
[10:32] | Her face turned purple. | 她脸都紫了 |
[10:33] | Plus, you’re not even a magician, Tina. | 再说你根本算不上什么魔术师 蒂娜 |
[10:36] | I am now! | 现在是了好嘛 |
[10:38] | -It worked in the store. – Look, Zeke, | -在店里都成功了呀 -快看 齐克 |
[10:39] | – tassels! – Yeah! | -流苏哟 -好耶 |
[10:42] | Come on, let me touch ’em. | 让我摸摸 |
[10:46] | So, you and your magician split up– | 你和你的魔术师谈崩了 |
[10:48] | big surprise. | 太意外了 |
[10:49] | Jimmy Junior thinks assistants | 小吉米觉得 |
[10:50] | should be sequined and not heard. | 助手应该是默默无闻的装饰品 |
[10:52] | So, presto. | 我变 |
[10:53] | Now I’m the magician. | 现在我是魔术师了 |
[10:54] | So, uh… what do you got for this | 那么 对这没手艺的新手小妞 |
[10:56] | no-trick pony, eh? Set her up. | 你那儿有什么好货 给她装备装备 |
[10:58] | Young lady, you’re in luck. | 姑娘 你真是来对了 |
[10:59] | Here’s a classic of escapology– | 我有一件表演逃脱术专用的 |
[11:01] | the straitjacket. | 紧身衣 |
[11:02] | Last one in your size. | 你的尺寸就剩最后一件了 |
[11:04] | It just takes a little bit of practice | 只需要稍微练习一下 |
[11:06] | and some dislocateable shoulders. | 让你的肩膀能自如移位 |
[11:07] | I’ll dislocate Jimmy Junior’s heart… | 我会让小吉米的心移位的 |
[11:10] | and my shoulders. | 当然还有我的肩膀 |
[11:11] | You sound like you could use the full revenge package. | 听起来有一个复仇套餐很适合你 |
[11:13] | For just $19.95, | 只要19.95块 |
[11:15] | you could get this… | 你就能买到这个 |
[11:18] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[11:18] | Dirty Tricks: When Doves Cry. | 《黑暗魔法: 让鸽子流泪的 |
[11:20] | The Art of Magic Sabotage. | 魔法破坏术》 |
[11:22] | No, thanks. I want to win fair and square. | 不了 谢谢 我想光明正大的赢 |
[11:24] | Keeping it clean? I have just the thing. | 公平公正公开 我这也有 |
[11:27] | Winning Clean: A Guide to Not Cheating | 《公平获胜: 不作弊 |
[11:29] | in Magic Competitions. | 魔法比赛指南》 |
[11:31] | I’ll just take the straitjacket. | 我就要这件紧身衣就行了 |
[11:32] | It’s not going to be the last time she says that. | 这绝不是她最后一次说这话 |
[11:34] | It’s our family motto! | 这是我们家族的口头禅 |
[11:38] | 不接待衣冠不整之士 及魔术师 | |
[11:40] | This place looks pretty big | 魔法师一走 |
[11:41] | without all those magicians in it. | 这地方看起来还真大 |
[11:45] | Wow, that’s never happened before. | 以前从来不会这样啊 |
[11:46] | That flustered the heck out of me. | 魂都吓没了 |
[11:48] | Can I get some water, Bobby? | 给我喝点水定定神吧 鲍鲍 |
[11:49] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[11:52] | What the hell? | 这是咋了 |
[11:53] | Bobby, it’s the curse! | 鲍鲍 是诅咒 |
[11:55] | What curse? | 啥诅咒 |
[11:56] | The Curse of Sazerac! | 萨泽拉克的诅咒 |
[11:57] | Linda’s right, Bob. | 琳达说得对 鲍勃 |
[11:58] | You’re cursed. You’re in the “Enemies of Magic” Book. | 你被诅咒了 你被写进《魔术之敌》了 |
[12:00] | We’re not cursed. | 我们没有被诅咒 |
[12:02] | – We’re not cursed. – You are. | -我们没有 -是你 |
[12:03] | – You’re the one who’s cursed. – Yeah. | -是你被诅咒了 -没错 |
[12:04] | It’s your name in the book. | 书里写的是你的名字 |
[12:05] | The black magic death book. | 那本黑暗魔法死亡之书 |
[12:07] | Look, it’s just a bunch of stupid tricks. | 听着 这只是一些愚蠢的小把戏 |
[12:09] | Someone must’ve snuck in and… | 一定是有人偷偷地… |
[12:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[12:12] | What? Nowhere. | 啥 不去哪儿 |
[12:13] | Just, if something heavy falls on you, I don’t want to… | 要是有什么重物砸下来的话 我可不想 |
[12:15] | I mean, I want to be able to help you, bye. | 我是说 我活下来还能帮个忙 再见 |
[12:17] | I’m not cursed! | 我才没有被诅咒 |
[12:19] | I don’t want to die! | 我可不想死 |
[12:20] | * Don’t be so into tragic * | *别那么痛苦* |
[12:24] | * Who should face a straitjacket? * | *谁来裹这紧身布* |
[12:28] | * Don’t be so into magic * | *别沉迷魔术* |
[12:32] | * Who should face a straitjacket? * | *谁来裹这紧身布* |
[12:37] | * Don’t be so into magic * | *别沉迷魔术* |
[12:42] | * Who should face a straitjacket? * | *谁来穿紧身衣* |
[12:47] | I’m not sure I can escape from my straitjacket. | 我不太确定我能不能从紧身衣里逃出来 |
[12:50] | Maybe I should have stuck to being an assistant. | 也许我注定只能当一个助手 |
[12:52] | No… | 别这么说 |
[12:53] | you’re really talented. | 你很有天赋的 |
[13:01] | Tammy? What are you doing? | 苔米 你在干嘛呢 |
[13:02] | I’m Jimmy Junior’s new assistant. | 我是小吉米的新助手 |
[13:04] | You couldn’t even wait | 我前脚从箱子里出来 |
[13:05] | until the Zig-Zag box was cold? | 你就等不及了么 |
[13:07] | Oh, I thought I smelled your B.O. In there. | 我还能在里面闻到你的狐臭呢 |
[13:09] | Battle of the training bras. | 少女间的战争 |
[13:11] | I feel like I’m back in diapers | 让我联想到我还是婴儿时 |
[13:12] | at divorce court! | 在离婚法庭上的场景 |
[13:13] | You know what really stinks, Tammy? | 你知道什么才真的臭么 苔米 |
[13:14] | His act. | 他的表演 |
[13:15] | It’s not magic, it’s tragic. | 那不是魔术 是痛苦 |
[13:17] | – Don’t be such a rhymin’ hymen, Tina. – Yeah, Tina. | -咱能不押韵吗 蒂娜 -没错蒂娜 |
[13:19] | – You’re not even good at it. – Yeah, Tina. | -你韵压得很勉强好吗 -没错蒂娜 |
[13:21] | Oh, Jimmy Junior, you make me so mad! | 小吉米 你太叫我桑心了 |
[13:24] | What are you gonna do about it? | 那你想怎样呢 |
[13:25] | I’ll take it. | 我要去买那本书 |
[13:26] | Here you go! | 给你 |
[13:31] | Do you have something caught in your throat? | 你嗓子被什么东西卡到了么 |
[13:32] | That was my evil laugh. | 是我魔鬼的笑声 |
[13:34] | I also have something caught in my throat. | 但也确实被卡到了 |
[13:38] | And… we’re in. | 打开了 |
[13:40] | His magic cape won’t be so magic | 把这魔术披肩的口袋 |
[13:41] | when the hidden pockets are stapled shut. | 都订起来他就没法变魔术了 |
[13:46] | Guys, code red, Hocus and Dopus! | 红色警戒 阿呆阿瓜来了 |
[13:48] | Tina, start stapling! | 蒂娜 快订 |
[13:49] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[13:51] | Done. | 搞定 |
[13:53] | Go! Split up! | 快闪 |
[13:55] | You missed the cape, Tina! | 你订错了 蒂娜 |
[13:58] | Oh, hi, Jimmy Junior. | 你好啊 小吉米 |
[14:00] | We were just leaving in that direction. | 我们正要往那边走 |
[14:03] | Man, I wish I had siblings | 要是我也有能像那样紧贴着走路 |
[14:05] | I could walk that close with. | 的兄弟姐妹就好了 |
[14:06] | My brother’s 44. | 我哥都44了 |
[14:09] | There has to be something else | 书里一定还有其他方法 |
[14:10] | in here that will ruin Jimmy Junior. | 破坏小吉米的魔术 |
[14:11] | This one would be great, if we had eight weeks, | 这个不错 前提是我们有8周的时间 |
[14:13] | 25 rabbits, and a fireman’s hose. | 25只兔子和消防软管 |
[14:16] | Ooh, look at this one. | 看这个 |
[14:17] | “Find the heart of his act, | 找出对方表演的核心 |
[14:18] | and cut it out.” | 将其拿走 |
[14:19] | Like when Shelley Long left Cheers. | 好比雪莉·隆离开《欢乐酒店》 |
[14:21] | Okay, Tina, | 好了 蒂娜 |
[14:22] | time to put on your straitjacket. | 该把你的紧身衣穿上了 |
[14:24] | Oh, all this white, it’s like your wedding day. | 全白色 感觉像是要把你嫁出去了一样 |
[14:26] | Oh, I’m tearing up! | 我都要哭了 |
[14:27] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[14:28] | I must prepare. | 我要准备一下 |
[14:30] | Boy, she’s really in the zone, huh? | 她真的很用心哈 |
[14:32] | Uh, I think I should stay here, Lin. | 我觉得我还是留在店里好了 琳 |
[14:33] | 今日汉堡 “我不相信魔法”堡 5.95美元 | |
[14:34] | Protect the restaurant from another Sazerac attack. | 以防咱餐馆再遭萨泽拉克的袭击 |
[14:37] | A Saz attack. | 萨泽袭击 |
[14:37] | Forget the restaurant, Bob. | 别管餐馆了 鲍勃 |
[14:39] | You’re gonna be cursed, no matter what. | 反正你都被诅咒了 |
[14:40] | You might as well come support your daughter. | 还不如去支持一下你的闺女 |
[14:42] | And let’s be honest, Dad, | 老实说吧 老爸 |
[14:43] | how much more cursed can you really get? | 你受的诅咒难道还少吗 |
[14:45] | What, is he gonna give you an even weirder body? | 上帝还能给你副更怪异的躯壳么 |
[14:47] | – Thanks, Louise. – You got it. | -谢了 露易丝 -小意思 |
[14:52] | Great. Sazerac’s the emcee. | 太棒了 萨泽拉克是主持人 |
[14:53] | 青年魔术师大赛 特邀主持人 马尔斯·萨泽拉克 | |
[14:54] | I can’t get away from that idiot. | 我真是摆脱不了这傻逼了 |
[14:56] | So… maybe… I’m going to get even with him. | 没准我可以去报复他一下 |
[14:59] | What? | 啥 |
[15:00] | I mean… uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:01] | Be right back. Good luck, Tina. | 马上回来 祝你好运哦蒂娜 |
[15:03] | Okay, my little Teenie-Weenie Houdini! | 好了 我的亲亲小宝贝 |
[15:05] | Go kick some butt! | 把他们打得落花流水吧 |
[15:07] | Some butt, or one butt? | 他们 是他吧 |
[15:09] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:10] | We need to go, too, Mom. | 我们也要走了 老妈 |
[15:11] | Uh, I’m Tina’s… | 我是帮蒂娜 |
[15:12] | silk scarf wrangler. | 保管丝巾的 |
[15:14] | And I’m the one who has to make sure | 我要确保她的袖子里 |
[15:16] | there’s nothing up her sleeves. | 没别的东西跑出来 |
[15:17] | I love that. | 真好 |
[15:18] | All right, Team Tina! Go, Team Tina! | 蒂娜队 加油 |
[15:28] | Enjoy your complimentary cold-cuts, Saza-jerk! | 好好享用你的免费香肠拼盘吧 二货 |
[15:34] | The “Enemies of Magic” Book! | 《魔术之敌》 |
[15:37] | David Cassidy? Larry Bird?! | 大卫·卡西迪 拉里·伯德 |
[15:37] | 大卫·卡西迪 美国演员 歌手 拉里·伯德 NBA明星 | |
[15:39] | Diane Keaton? | 戴安·基顿 |
[15:41] | Ha! My name’s not in your book anymore, Sazerac, | 这下我的名字不在你书里了 萨泽拉克 |
[15:44] | but this is! | 换这个 |
[15:48] | that’s not good. | 不妙 |
[15:50] | That’s a peppercorn. | 有胡椒 |
[15:58] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[15:59] | Now we cut out the heart | 现在我们要把小吉米表演的 |
[16:00] | of Jimmy Junior’s act and put in this. | 核心换成这个 |
[16:03] | “Poly-rhythmic synth-jazz”! | 多重节奏合成爵士乐 |
[16:05] | No one can dance to that. | 没人能用这音乐跳舞 |
[16:07] | That’s right. Not even Jimmy Junior. | 没错 即使他小吉米也不行 |
[16:09] | Yeah! | 好极了 |
[16:10] | Here’s the new music for Jimmy Junior’s act. | 这是小吉米演出的新配乐 |
[16:12] | Um, I don’t see anything on my list about new music. | 我这没写要换新配乐啊 |
[16:15] | Look, we did a Kickstarter to make this music | 我们为做这个还上了众筹网 |
[16:17] | and now you have to play it! | 你不放也得放 |
[16:18] | Oh, okay, okay! All right! | 好 好 我放 |
[16:23] | Oh, boy. | 欧耶 |
[16:24] | I snuck into Sazerac’s dressing room | 我潜进萨泽拉克的更衣室 |
[16:26] | and I found his stupid book and tore my name out. | 找到那本破书 把我名字那页撕下来了 |
[16:29] | What? You did what? | 啥 你干啥了 |
[16:30] | Ooh, you smell like salami. | 你身上一股香肠味儿 |
[16:32] | Thank you, and welcome | 谢谢大家 欢迎各位 |
[16:34] | to the Young Magician’s Competition! | 来参加青年魔术师大赛 |
[16:36] | These kids are the magic stars of the future. | 这些孩子将成为魔术界未来的星星 |
[16:39] | Well, not all of them. | 当然 也不是都能成 |
[16:40] | Some will give up, | 也有一些会半途而废 |
[16:41] | become teachers, doctors… | 去当老师 医生 |
[16:43] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[16:44] | I agree, but come on. | 我也这么想 但也没办法 |
[16:45] | Let’s hear it for our first contestant, | 下面让我们有请第一位参赛选手 |
[16:47] | The amazing Jimmy Pesto Junior | 小吉米·派丝多 |
[16:50] | and his assistant, Tammy Larson! | 和他的助手 苔米·拉森 |
[16:54] | That’s not my music. | 那不是我的音乐 |
[16:56] | Just go with it. | 凑合用吧 |
[17:01] | I can’t dance to this! | 这音乐我跳不起来 |
[17:07] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[17:08] | It looks like he’s having a funky stroke. | 他看着像是鬼上身了 |
[17:09] | I miss you, Grandpa! | 我想你了 爷爷 |
[17:11] | This doesn’t bother me at all, | 看着我的前准男友 |
[17:13] | watching my almost boyfriend | 被当众羞辱 |
[17:15] | get horribly humiliated… | 我一点也不可怜他 |
[17:16] | Ah! Yes, it does! I can’t do this! | 不 我心软了 这我做不来 |
[17:18] | I gotta save him. It’s not too late. | 我得帮他 现在还不晚 |
[17:22] | Oh, maybe it is too late. | 好吧也许晚了点 |
[17:24] | Still, I’ve gotta try. | 但是我还是得试试 |
[17:28] | What are you doing out here? | 你上来干嘛 |
[17:29] | Trying to save you. I switched your music | 来帮你 我把你的音乐 |
[17:31] | to something with a nine-eight time signature. | 换成了8/9拍的曲子 |
[17:33] | That’s like dance Kryptonite! | 那玩意儿简直是舞蹈的克星 |
[17:34] | I know, I’m sorry. I was really mad at you | 我知道 对不起 你开除我 |
[17:36] | for firing me and for replacing me with Tammy. | 还找苔米来代替我让我太生气了 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry, too, for being so sensitive about my dancing. | 我也为对跳舞的事太敏感道歉 |
[17:41] | So what do we do now? | 那我们怎么办 |
[17:42] | We have the rest of our lives to figure that out. | 我们还有大半辈子的时间来考虑 |
[17:45] | No, I mean right now. | 不 我是说现在怎么办 |
[17:47] | Get off the stage, Tina! | 下台去 蒂娜 |
[17:49] | You’re not his assistant. | 你不是他的助手 |
[17:50] | I am! Deal with it! | 我才是 接受事实吧 |
[17:51] | Sorry, Tammy, I can’t hear you | 不好意思 苔米 |
[17:53] | while you’re rolling away so fast. | 我听不清你讲什么 走你 |
[17:56] | Hi, Tammy! Bye, Tammy! | 嗨 苔米 拜 苔米 |
[17:57] | Great magic! | 魔术不错 |
[17:58] | Well, should I do a trick? | 我要变个魔术吗 |
[17:59] | No, I’ll be the magician | 不 我来当魔术师 |
[18:01] | and you assist me with your dancing. | 你做助理 在一边跳舞 |
[18:03] | I told you, I can’t dance to this music! | 不是跟你说了这音乐没法跳嘛 |
[18:06] | And I probably can’t get out of this. | 我也很可能解不开这个 |
[18:08] | – But follow my lead anyway. – Okay, Tina. | -但看我眼色行事吧 -好吧 蒂娜 |
[18:10] | Is this part of the show? | 这也是表演的一部分么 |
[18:11] | Yeah, right? Do a trick! | 我也纳闷呢 快变个魔术呀 |
[18:13] | And now, with the help of my lovely assistant, | 接下来 我会在我帅气助手的帮助下 |
[18:16] | I will perform an amazing escape | 表演成功逃出 |
[18:18] | from the Jacket of Doom. | 这件死亡外套的魔术 |
[18:24] | I thought we were getting revenge. | 我们不是来报仇的么 |
[18:26] | More like revenge on us, having to watch. | 逼我们看这个 根本是在整我们 |
[18:31] | And now for the master to become the mark… | 下一个目标轮到我们的大师了 |
[18:37] | This… isn’t going well… | 这 不太妙 |
[18:41] | Ta-dance. Hah! | 锵锵 |
[18:48] | And now, for the winner | 下面容我宣布 |
[18:49] | of the Young Magician’s Competition… | 青年魔术师大赛的获胜者 |
[18:51] | The envelope, please! | 信封 来 |
[18:53] | I can’t believe you got out of that thing. | 真不敢相信你把那玩意儿解开了 |
[18:54] | – How’d you do it? – Magic. | -你怎么办到的 -魔法 |
[18:56] | Of popping. Would you mind | 骨头脱臼的魔法 你能帮我 |
[18:57] | – popping my shoulder back in? – Yeah, sure. | -把肩膀弄回去吗 -当然 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[19:01] | Now, that’s what I call air mail! | 这才是真正的航空邮件嘛 |
[19:03] | The $500 grand prize goes to… | 500美元大奖的得主是 |
[19:06] | Peter Pescadero, the Impescadaralist! | 彼得·佩斯卡德罗 万能修复师 |
[19:14] | I can’t turn it off! | 我就是停不下来 |
[19:15] | Thank you! | 谢谢大家 |
[19:17] | And the Honorable Mention Award | 下面颁发最有爱舞台奖 |
[19:18] | for On-Stage Chemistry goes to… | 得奖的是 |
[19:21] | Tina Belcher and Jimmy Pesto Junior! | 蒂娜·贝尔彻和小吉米·派丝多 |
[19:24] | Go, Tina! | 上啊 蒂娜 |
[19:25] | What?! | 啥 |
[19:25] | “On Stage Chemistry”? | 最有爱舞台 |
[19:27] | That’s almost as good as off-stage chemistry. | 这快赶得上我俩台下的眉来眼去了呢 |
[19:29] | Why don’t you two nerds go have wizard babies? | 你俩怪咖咋不去生个怪胎孩子呢 |
[19:31] | Enjoy your prize. | 好好利用你们的奖品吧 |
[19:32] | A $50 gift certificate from | 魔杖魔杖魔术用品店 |
[19:34] | Wands! Wands! Wands! Magic shop. | 50块的礼品券 |
[19:36] | Can not be applied to the purchase of wands. | 此券不能买魔杖 |
[19:37] | Sweet. Thanks, Tina. | 真棒 谢了 蒂娜 |
[19:39] | Don’t thank me, thank my lips. | 别谢我 谢我的双唇 |
[19:41] | Thanks, lips! | 谢了 唇 |
[19:44] | See ya! | 回见 |
[19:45] | Now I see him, now I don’t. | 他真是若隐若现啊 |
[19:46] | (Now You See Him, Now You Don’t) | 1972年迪斯尼电影《若隐若现》 讲述化学专业学生发明隐身喷剂的故事 |
[19:48] | Way to go, Tina! Your trick was the best! | 干得好 蒂娜 你的魔术是最棒的 |
[19:50] | Everyone was talking about it. | 大家都在谈论 |
[19:51] | Thanks, Mom. Cool if we don’t hug? | 谢谢 老妈 我们不拥抱行吗 |
[19:53] | So you won the Honorable Mention | 你得了 |
[19:55] | Onstage Chemistry award. | 最有爱舞台奖 |
[19:57] | That’s something, right? | 很了不起呀 是吧 |
[19:58] | No, I’ve thought about it | 不 我想了想 |
[19:59] | and I don’t think it is anything. | 觉得没什么了不起的 |
[20:01] | Meanwhile, | 在这期间 |
[20:02] | I picked my first pocket. | 我扒到了人生中的第一个东西 |
[20:03] | Sazerac’s. | 是萨泽拉克的 |
[20:05] | Oh, the “Enemies of Magic” Book. | 《魔术之敌》 |
[20:06] | Thanks, Louise, | 谢了 露易丝 |
[20:07] | but I already tore my name out | 但我已经把我名字撕下来了 |
[20:08] | and look what I put in. | 看看我放了啥进去 |
[20:10] | Wait, what is this? | 等下 这是啥 |
[20:11] | “Look on the back of the page you tore out.” | “看看你撕下那页的后面” |
[20:16] | “Dear Bob, I knew this is how it would end… | 亲爱的鲍勃 我早就知道会这样 |
[20:19] | “…you sneaking into my dressing room, | 你潜进我的更衣室 |
[20:21] | “Licking my cold-cuts, | 舔我的香肠 |
[20:22] | “And ripping your name out of the book, | 把你名字那页撕掉 |
[20:24] | which I then let Louise take from my pocket.” | 我还让露易丝扒了我的包 |
[20:26] | He let me take it? | 他让我扒的 |
[20:28] | Wow. That guy is good. | 那家伙真的有一套 |
[20:29] | – Yeah, he’s great! – There’s a P.S. | -他太厉害了 -还有附注 |
[20:31] | “P.S. I farted on the meat.” | 我朝肉上放了屁 |
[20:34] | Oh! Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[20:36] | Oh! Well, I hope you learned your lesson, Bob. | 希望你学到教训了 鲍勃 |
[20:38] | – Don’t lick meat. – Disagree. | -以后别舔肉了 -我不同意 |
[20:48] | *It’s not magic, it’s tragic* | *这不是魔术 这是痛苦* |
[20:52] | *Who should face a straitjacket* | *谁去裹一身紧身布* |
[20:56] | *It’s not magic, it’s tragic* | *这不是魔术 这是痛苦* |
[21:05] | *It’s not magic, it’s tragic* | *这不是魔术 这是痛苦* |
[21:09] | *Who should face a straitjacket* | *谁去裹一身紧身布* |