Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] All right! My Bobby’s going off to college. 好啦 我们鲍比要去上大学了
[00:22] I’m not going off to college, Lin. 我不是去上大学 琳
[00:24] – You don’t have the grades! – I’m-I’m just going -你没那个资格 -我只是
[00:26] to the college to fill in for Pepe, 去替佩佩代班
[00:28] cooking at the fraternity house for a week. 替他为大学兄弟会活动做一个星期的吃的
[00:30] Aw, you’re gonna have so much fun. 一定很有趣
[00:32] Yeah, I don’t really see what’s fun 是么 我还真看不出来
[00:33] about being ordered around 受一帮兄弟会的人喝遣
[00:34] by a bunch of frat boys. 有什么乐趣可言
[00:36] I can explain it. 我可以来说明一下
[00:37] That’s okay, Tina. 不用了 蒂娜
[00:38] All I know is we need the cash. 我只知道我们需要钱
[00:39] So I’m doing it. 所以我得去
[00:40] Well, you’re gonna miss me hosting 那你要错过由格雷琴发起
[00:42] one of Gretchen’s LadyGood parties. 我主办的”妇女之友”派对了
[00:44] What are “Lady goods”? “妇女之友”是指啥
[00:45] I don’t know. Makeup? 我不知道 化妆品吧
[00:46] Tampons and pony saddles? 卫生棉条和小马鞍
[00:47] Breast organizers? 乳房矫正器
[00:49] Okay, well, guess I’d better 好啦 我得去伺候
[00:50] go feed Chad and Trip and Chip and Skip 查德 特里普 奇普 以及斯基普
[00:53] and all the other rich kids. 等阔少们了
[00:55] You say that like we’re not rich. 你这么说好像我们很穷似的
[00:57] Wait, Dad. 等等 老爸
[00:58] Are we not rich? 我们很穷吗
[01:01] Hi.I’m the cook. 你们好 我是厨师
[01:02] I’m filling in for Pepe? 帮佩佩代班的人
[01:04] Uh, looks like you guys got TP’d. 你们 貌似被人用厕纸恶作剧了
[01:06] Yeah, the Alpha House likes to prank us. 我知道 阿尔法兄弟会以整我们为乐
[01:08] Joke’s on them, though. 真为他们的智商着急
[01:09] – Free toilet paper for us! – Oh, yeah. -又有免费厕纸了 -对哦
[01:11] Tough to roll it back up, though. 尽管很难把它卷回去
[01:12] I’m the Beta president. 我是贝塔兄弟会的主席
[01:13] They call me Pud. 他们都叫我普德
[01:14] Oh, okay, Pud. I’m Bob. 好吧 普德 我叫鲍勃
[01:17] That’s Hefty Jeff– 那是赫夫蒂·杰夫
[01:18] he’s the fraternity historian. 他是兄弟会的历史顾问
[01:20] Oh, uh, that’s a thing? 还有这个职位么
[01:21] Ask me anything about the history of this frat. 你可以问我任何关于这个兄弟会的历史
[01:24] Uh, okay. When was it founded? 好吧 它何时建立的
[01:26] Crap. Ask me something else. 我去 问别的
[01:28] I’m Turd. Put her there. 我叫特德 你好
[01:29] Hey, Turd. 你好 特德
[01:30] So Turd, Pud, um, Hefty Jeff. 特德 普德 赫夫蒂·杰夫
[01:33] This is, uh… 你们选的地方
[01:34] – a nice place you got here. – Thank you. -还不赖嘛 -多谢
[01:36] I mean, the sofa is upside down, but… 虽然沙发是倒着放的 但是
[01:38] That’s for hiding. 那是藏身用的
[01:39] – And forts! – Yeah. -还能作掩护 -没错
[01:40] Okay. So, I’m guessing 好吧 我看
[01:42] this isn’t the top fraternity on campus. 这应该不是你们学校最好的兄弟会吧
[01:44] Oh, no. 不是
[01:45] Our motto is “If you rushed us, 我们的宣传口号是”加入我们
[01:47] you’d be pledged by now.” 至少不用被整”
[01:48] Hey, worked on me. 我就是被这句话吸引来的
[01:49] We haze with hugs. 我们欢迎新人的方式是拥抱
[01:50] Some good huggers in this group. 社团里有人很擅长拥抱
[01:52] Girls never come here. 从来没有女生加入
[01:54] How we doing, ladies? 你们好 女士们
[01:56] Let’s give it up for Linda for hosting 让我们用掌声感谢琳达
[01:57] tonight’s LadyGoods party! 为今晚的”妇女之友”派对提供场地
[02:01] Stop it. 别闹了
[02:02] Now that everyone’s hammered, 大家醉得差不多了
[02:03] let’s look at the product line. 下面我们就开始产品介绍吧
[02:06] Do you think it’s appropriate to have the children here? 你觉得让孩子呆在这儿合适吗
[02:08] Why wouldn’t it be appropriate? 有什么不合适的
[02:09] Our money’s as green as yours, toots! 我们的钱也是钱好吧 大姐
[02:11] Our first LadyGood is called the Joie de Vibe, 第一款”妇女之友”叫做茹瓦·德·维伯
[02:15] which we all know is French for “Fun.” 法语意思就是”情趣”
[02:20] Ha, ho! I don’t know what that thing is, 虽然我不知道那是个什么玩意
[02:22] but the look on Mom’s face is hilarious! 但老妈的表情逗死了
[02:25] I’ll buy it! 我买了
[02:25] Okay, kids. Come on. Go to your room now. 好了 孩子们 回你们房间去
[02:27] – Yeah, go to your room, guys. – You, too, missy. -对 快回去 -你也一样 小姐
[02:29] – What? – Come on. Out now. -为啥 -快 出去
[02:31] Grown-up stuff is going on! Ah… 人家想参与大人的活动嘛
[02:33] Okay. 好了
[02:33] – I love it! – I want a magic -我想参加 -我也想要一个
[02:35] vibrating club just like any other boy! 神奇的振动棒 跟其它男孩一样
[02:37] – Yeah. All right. – Yeah! -行了 够了 -没错
[02:40] Bob, this burger is superb. 鲍勃 这汉堡太赞了
[02:43] What’d you put in there? Spices? 你在里面放了什么 调料吗
[02:44] – Uh, a few. – You deserve a beer. -放了一点 -你该来杯啤酒
[02:47] Follow me to the Fellowship Room. 跟我来友谊之屋吧
[02:49] Fellowship Room! 友谊之屋
[02:50] Fellowship Room! 友谊之屋
[02:52] So… fellowship basically means drinking. 所以 友谊就是指喝酒啊
[02:54] And drinking games. 还有玩游戏
[02:56] Like Beer Beer Goose. 比如啤酒抓臀游戏
[02:57] What’s the “Slowhand Crooner Corner”? “手下留情”独唱区是什么
[03:00] Slowhand. Yeah, seriously. -手下留情 -说真的
[03:02] Someone’s got to tell him 拜托谁提醒下他
[03:03] he graduated a million years ago. 他毕业都N多年了好吧
[03:05] Now, now, Hefty Jeff, Turd. 行了行了 赫夫蒂·杰夫 特德
[03:07] Slowhand is a very generous Beta alum. “手下留情”是一位非常慷慨的贝塔前辈
[03:09] He buys us stuff like that karaoke machine. 他给我们买设备 比如那台卡拉OK机
[03:12] Uh, and what’s that? 那是什么
[03:13] Beta! Beta! Beta! 贝塔 贝塔 贝塔
[03:15] – That’s Beta. – Yeah, I got that. -那是贝塔 -我听到了
[03:17] Beta was the house iguana 它在1967到1986年间
[03:18] from ’67 to ’86. 曾是这间房子养的宠物蜥蜴
[03:20] Only a true brother may drink from him. 只有真正的兄弟才能用它喝酒
[03:22] You drink from him? 你们用它喝酒
[03:23] I ate Indian food out of him once. 我还用它吃过印度菜呢
[03:24] You’re not supposed to. 虽然那是禁止的
[03:27] We’re out upstairs. 楼上没纸了
[03:28] Oh, hey, Bob. Did you drive here? 鲍勃 你是开车来的吗
[03:30] Uh, yeah. Why? 是的 怎么了
[03:31] Maybe it’s time to “Go to the library.” 也许我们该”去图书馆”了
[03:34] Tonight? We’re supposed to wait. 今晚吗 我们得再等等
[03:35] Bob can drive. And we’re the perfect level of drunk. 鲍勃可以开车 我们喝得也刚刚好
[03:38] To go to the library? 去图书馆
[03:39] Yeah. Could you give us a ride to campus? 是的 你能把我们带到学校吗
[03:41] I can’t drive at night ’cause I don’t have a car. 我晚上不能开车 因为我没车
[03:43] Okay. 好吧
[03:44] Moving on, this one is called 下一个 这一款叫
[03:46] Here Comes the Sun. It’s solar-powered 太阳太阳你快来 这是太阳能的
[03:48] so you leave it on your porch all day. 白天的时候得把它放在门口
[03:50] Any takers? No? 有买的吗 没有么
[03:53] Okay. 好吧
[03:54] – Linda. Linda. – What, what, what? -琳达 琳达 -怎么了 怎么了
[03:56] I’m dying here. This crowd is all married, 我受不了了 她们都是些无趣
[03:58] boring people who suck. You got to help me. 讨厌的已婚妇女 你得帮帮我
[04:00] What? No. I can’t sell anything. 啥 不行 我不会卖东西
[04:03] Linda swears by this thing, don’t you, Linda? 琳达很喜欢这一款 对不对 琳达
[04:03] – I can’t s… – You’ll be fine, you’ll be fine. -我不行 -你可以的 你可以的
[04:05] You know, because of your problems with your husband? 因为你和你老公那点事儿 对吧
[04:09] Yeah! Uh, Bob’s got a condition 是的 鲍勃有一些隐情
[04:11] that makes him, uh, sex bad. 导致他床上功夫很糟糕
[04:14] My husband’s got that. 我老公也有这问题
[04:15] It’s called being married for 20 years. 这就是结婚二十年后的常态
[04:19] Being married for 20 years! 结婚二十年
[04:21] She says being married! 她说结婚二十年
[04:24] I’ll take the one with the hand crank, for camping. 我要一个手摇的 露营的时候使
[04:26] Okay! Who wants more wine? 好咧 谁还想再来点酒
[04:29] – So, where’s the library? – It’s just up ahead. -图书馆在哪儿 -就在前面
[04:33] I’m really nervous. 我好紧张
[04:34] The library must be different than how I’m imagining it. 你们的图书馆应该和我想象中的不太一样
[04:37] Stop here. 停车
[04:39] Okay, uh, this isn’t the library. At all. 好吧 这根本不是图书馆
[04:41] Hey, would you mind waiting here? 你能在这里等我们吗
[04:43] And keep the engine running. 别熄火
[04:44] What are they doing with that fish 他们拿着条鱼
[04:46] and that air conditioner? 在空调那儿做什么
[04:47] Oh. They’re putting the fish in the air conditioner. 他们把鱼放进空调里了
[04:49] That’s a good prank. Kind of. 恶作剧点子不错 貌似
[04:51] No, it’s not. 不 不怎么样
[04:54] Yeah, we did it! 太好啦 我们成功了
[04:57] Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[04:59] – Everybody, be cool! – Oh, God. Oh, God. -大家冷静 -天哪 天哪
[05:02] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天哪 天哪
[05:03] – Oh, God. – Evening, sir. -天哪 -晚上好 先生
[05:04] Evening, uh, Officer. 晚上好 长官
[05:05] I’m, uh, teaching a class on, um… 我在上课
[05:08] creative… driving. 名叫”创意驾驶”
[05:09] – Creative driving? – Yeah, -创意驾驶 -对
[05:11] it’s a special, um… 是一种特别的…
[05:12] – Elective. – Elective. -选修课 -选修课
[05:14] – Pass-fail. – It’s pass-fail, but that’s… -及格-不及格制 -及格-不及格制
[05:16] unnecessary information. 不过我不必告诉你这个
[05:18] – You’re an adjunct professor. – I got it. -你是副教授 -行了 知道了
[05:21] All right. Have a good class, Professor. 好吧 上课愉快 教授
[05:23] – Really? – Go, go, go, go! -这样也行 – 走 走 走
[05:25] Bob, you’re a hero. You made the prank. 鲍勃 你是英雄 这次恶作剧全靠你
[05:28] You’re a sick old man. 你真是个变态的大叔
[05:29] – Is that a good thing? – Yes! -这是夸奖吗 -当然
[05:31] Gentlemen, I think Bob deserves a beer. 先生们 我觉得应该请鲍勃喝杯啤酒
[05:33] Uh, you just gave me one, so I’m good. 你已经给我了 不用了
[05:35] I didn’t finish. 我还没说完
[05:36] Bob deserves a beer… out of Beta. 请鲍勃 用贝塔喝杯酒
[05:39] Beta, Beta, Beta! 贝塔 贝塔 贝塔
[05:41] Wow, really? Are-are you sure? 真的么 你确定
[05:43] I mean, that’s disgusting, but… 这挺恶心 不过
[05:45] Beta, Beta! 贝塔 贝塔
[05:47] Wow. Which end do I drink from? 我该从哪边喝
[05:48] Dealer’s choice. 任君选择
[05:49] Uh, I guess I’ll-I’ll do mouth. 我选嘴好了
[05:51] You don’t know what you’re missing from the butt, Bob. 这样可能会错过屁股的惊喜哦 鲍勃
[05:52] All right, I’ll do butt. 那好吧 从屁股喝
[05:56] Oh, my God. I just drank from a lizard’s butt! 天老爷啊 我刚从蜥蜴的屁股喝酒了
[05:58] – Reload! – No, no, no. I’m good, guys. -再满上 -不不 我够了 各位
[06:01] I’m good. Well, maybe one more. 我够了 好吧 再来一次
[06:03] *And Every time I scratch my nails down someone else’s back* *每当我用指甲抓别人的背*
[06:07] *I hope you feel it* *希望你能感觉到*
[06:09] *Do you feel it* *你感觉到了吗*
[06:11] Betas! 贝塔万岁
[06:14] Yeah, give me the lizard again! 再把蜥蜴给我
[06:16] I’ll go get it! 我去拿
[06:18] You’re off to the frat house already? 你现在就去兄弟会啦
[06:20] Yeah, the guys are playing Beer Beer Goose, 对 他们要玩啤酒抓臀游戏
[06:22] so I’m gonna make lunch. You know, 我得去做饭
[06:23] now I kind of regret not going to college. 现在我有点后悔没去上大学了
[06:25] You regret not going to college? Come on. 你有什么好后悔的
[06:27] It’s not like you ended up flipping burgers. 你又没沦落到去卖汉堡
[06:29] Oh, wait… 等等
[06:30] Why don’t you take the kids with you? 为什么不把孩子们也带去呢
[06:32] A house full of boys? I can’t go. I have plans. 全是男生 我去不了 有安排
[06:35] Just kidding. Let’s go. 开玩笑的 走吧
[06:38] Hey! There he is! 他来了
[06:39] Everybody, Bob’s here! 同志们 鲍勃来了
[06:43] Uh, hey, guys. I brought my kids. 大家好 我把孩子带来了
[06:45] This is great. I can’t not step on cold pizza. 太棒了 满地板吃剩的披萨
[06:48] – Upside-down couch for hiding? – And forts. -沙发倒立用来躲人么 -还能作掩护
[06:50] This is the biggest man-cave ever. 这真是史上最大的男性洞穴
[06:52] And Tina’s going spelunking. 而蒂娜就要开始探索洞穴了
[06:54] – No, Tina. No. – Hey, Bob. -蒂娜 别 -鲍勃
[06:56] Word of warning: Slowhand’s here. 注意 “手下留情”来了
[06:58] Slowhand? Oh, oh, the alum? “手下留情” 那个社团前辈么
[07:00] Yeah, he’s in the bathroom. 对 他在厕所
[07:02] guys, I think he’s coming. 他好像来了
[07:03] Comin’ back from the bathroom entrance music! 如厕归来一身轻 音乐走起来
[07:08] Dr. Yap? I thought I’d never see you again 牙普医生 我还以为下次
[07:10] until my next dental appointment. 牙医会诊前不会再见到你呢
[07:12] You’re Slowhand? 你就是”手下留情”
[07:13] Bob, what are you doing here? 鲍勃 你在这里做什么
[07:14] I’m filling in for the cook. 我帮厨子带班
[07:16] Oh, great, great. Hi, kids. 挺好 孩子们 嗨
[07:18] How are you doing? Are you flossing, Beana? 你们怎么样 有坚持用牙线吗 贝娜
[07:23] Hey, you signed up for the Slowhand Memories Tour? 你报名参加”手下留情”怀旧之旅了吗
[07:25] Actually, I should get into the kitchen. 那个 我该去厨房了
[07:27] Leaving now! Keep up! 现在就出发 跟上
[07:29] …and that’s where I had my first French hug. 就在那里 我有了第一次法式拥抱
[07:32] That’s where you feel a girl’s armpits. 能感受到女生胳肢窝的拥抱
[07:33] We done, Yap? We’ve hit every room in the house. 行了吗牙普 我们已经把这房子走遍了
[07:35] Not every room. Behind this very door 还没哦 这扇门后
[07:38] are Betas’ greatest treasures, 有贝塔兄弟会最大的宝藏
[07:40] our darkest mysteries 我们最黑暗的秘密
[07:42] and our washer-dryer. 和洗衣机
[07:44] Pause for laughter. 此处应有笑声
[07:45] Only brothers may enter 只有真兄弟才能进入
[07:46] the Room of Secrets, 秘密之屋
[07:48] Secrets, Secrets, Secrets. 之屋 之屋 之屋
[07:52] You kids want to see inside, huh? 孩子们想进去看看么
[07:53] – Sure. – No! What did I tell you? -想 -不行 我说什么了
[07:56] Brothers only. 真兄弟才行
[07:57] – Okay, Yap, we get it. – Moving on. -好吧牙普 我们知道了 -下一站
[08:00] – Last stop. That was the last stop. -最后一站 -刚才不是最后一站吗
[08:01] You said that was the last stop. 你说那是最后一站的
[08:02] Yap, yap, yap, yap. One more. There’s one more thing. 是是是 还有一站 最后一个
[08:04] Yeah, the best way to keep your secrets hidden is to put ’em 守住秘密的”最好办法”就是把它们藏在
[08:07] in a room labeled “Room Of Secrets.” 所谓”秘密之屋”里
[08:10] Damn it! 该死
[08:11] And finally, the Beta House Wall of Honor. 最后我们来到 贝塔兄弟会荣誉墙
[08:14] Hey, wait a second. What’s this? 等等 这是什么
[08:17] Whoa, Hefty Jeff, you framed that already? 赫夫蒂·杰夫 你这么快就裱起来了
[08:19] – I’m the house historian. – His dad owns a frame shop. -历史顾问嘛 -他爸是相框店老板
[08:21] Are you freaking kidding me?! 你开我玩笑呢吧
[08:23] Slowhand, calm down. 冷静 手下留情
[08:24] No, you calm down, Pud! 你才给我冷静 普德
[08:26] You let a non-brother drink out of Beta?! 你们竟然让外人喝了贝塔酒
[08:28] And he crooned in my Crooner Corner? “B” To the “S”! 他还在我的独唱台唱了歌 我靠
[08:32] It’s okay. Bob helped us prank the crap out of the Alphas. 别激动 鲍勃帮我们狠狠地整了阿尔法
[08:35] You’ll prank with these guys but you won’t prank with us? 你宁愿和这些人恶作剧都不和我们一起
[08:37] We put the dead fish in their AC. 我们在他们的空调机里放了条死鱼
[08:39] What?! That was my prank! 啥 那是我的恶作剧计划
[08:41] Why wasn’t I in on my prank? 为什么我没有参与
[08:43] You should have called me! 你们应该给我打电话
[08:44] I put my number in all of your cell phones. 我把号码存进了你们所有人的手机里
[08:46] Bob had a car, the fish was starting to smell… 鲍勃有车 而且那鱼已经开始发臭了
[08:49] I bought that fish! 那鱼是我买的
[08:50] That’s why when I have a fish 所以我要有鱼的话
[08:51] I write my name on it in permanent marker. 就在上面用永久记号笔写上名字
[08:53] Sorry, Yap. I didn’t know it was your fish. 对不起 牙普 我不知道那是你的鱼
[08:56] You’re right, Slowhand, we screwed up. 你是对的 手下留情 我们错了
[08:58] If you want to take time off from hanging out here, 如果你想离开休整一下
[09:00] we would understand. 我们会理解的
[09:01] No, that won’t be necessary. The important thing is 不用了 重要的是
[09:03] you guys finally sacked up and pranked those Alphas. 你们终于整了阿尔法
[09:06] Yeah, Operation Bob-Fish was a huge success. 没错 “鲍鱼行动”大获成功
[09:08] Yap-Fish! It was a Yap-Fish! “牙鱼行动” “牙鱼”
[09:10] History will say it was a Bob-Fish. 历史会说它是”鲍鱼”
[09:12] I’m so proud of my dad. 我好为老爸骄傲
[09:15] That stuff about Bob’s problems in the bedroom was great. 鲍勃床上问题的话题太棒了
[09:17] You are a natural saleswoman. 你真是天生的推销员
[09:19] Thanks! Selling’s easy. You just tell lies 谢谢 很容易嘛 编些老公的谎话
[09:21] about your husband and you’re all set. 就都搞定了
[09:23] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Throw it all out. – What? -对 对 尽情编吧 -啥
[09:24] Different crowd. See that woman crying over there? 换批买主 看到那个在哭的女人了吗
[09:26] – Yeah. – The one with too much eye shadow. -看到了 -抹了超多眼影的那个
[09:28] Oh, it’s awful. – No, I know. Anyway, 真糟糕 -是 说正题
[09:30] she just got dumped. 她刚被甩了
[09:31] You tell me why. 一点都不奇怪
[09:32] Her friends threw her this party. 她的朋友为她举办了这次聚会
[09:33] – Right. – Think you got an angle for her? -好 -找到突破口了吗
[09:35] Maybe. Yes. I don’t know. 也许 找到了 应该
[09:37] – Good. Save it. – Okay. -好的 记住了 -好的
[09:38] Let’s go sell some sex toys! 去卖情趣用品咯
[09:40] And Linda? Here. 琳达 等等
[09:42] Your own Pleasureologist coat. 你专属的”享乐学家”工作服
[09:45] Welcome to the Pleasureologist family. 欢迎加入”享乐学家”的大家庭
[09:47] Hey. Listen, sweetie. 亲爱的 听我说
[09:49] I just broke up, too. 我也刚分了手
[09:51] Yeah. I broke up with my husb… my boyfriend. 对 和老… 和男朋友分了手
[09:54] – Oh, yeah? – Bob. Jerk. -是吗 -鲍勃 那个混蛋
[09:55] But guess what. I found somebody better. 但是 我找到了更好的
[09:57] The Sneaky Pete! Oh, hi, it’s nice to meet you. “偷情皮特” 很高兴认识你
[10:01] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[10:02] – I’m Susan. Susan, hi. -苏珊 -苏珊 你好
[10:04] Hi, Pete. 你好 皮特
[10:05] I like you, Susan. 我喜欢你 苏珊
[10:06] I got a crush on you. 我爱上你了
[10:08] I never felt this way before. 我以前从没有过这种感觉
[10:10] I want to go home with you with your bedside drawer 我想和你一起回家
[10:13] and live there forever. 永远住在你的床头柜里
[10:15] Oh, now she’s smilin’. 她笑了
[10:17] We got another one! 又搞定一个
[10:17] Tell her about the holster. 快跟她推销皮套
[10:19] Dad, what do you think the frat boys 老爸 你觉得兄弟会
[10:21] keep in their Room of Secrets? 把什么放在秘密之屋里了
[10:22] I don’t know, Tina, 我不知道 蒂娜
[10:23] but whatever it is, it attracts ants. 我只知道那玩意儿招蚂蚁
[10:25] Well, don’t you worry. Today we’re getting in 别担心 今天要么我们闯进去
[10:27] or Gene dies trying. 要么吉恩在突围中壮烈牺牲
[10:29] You got it! 没问题
[10:30] Guys, you heard Dr. Yap. 孩子们 你们听到牙普医生说的了
[10:31] That room is off-limits to non-brothers. 那间房不对非兄弟会成员开放
[10:33] You’re not a brother. 你也不是兄弟会成员啊
[10:34] I’m basically a brother. 我算大半个兄弟
[10:35] I’m more of a brother than you are, Gene. 总之比你”兄弟” 吉恩
[10:37] You’ve never even touched the iguana! 巨蜥你连摸都没摸过
[10:39] I drank from its ass! 我可是从它屁眼里喝过酒的人
[10:41] Are you okay, Dad? 你还好吧 老爸
[10:42] I just… I like those guys. And-and they like me. 我只是很喜欢那群人 他们也喜欢我
[10:45] And it’s not just because we’re always drunk. 绝不是因为我们总处于醉酒状态
[10:48] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[10:50] – Dr. Yap! – What happened here? -牙普医生 -发生什么事了
[10:52] The Alphas hit us, man! 阿尔法的人来过了
[10:54] They got us, man! 他们整到我们了
[10:55] Pretty hard, bro! 相当惨烈 兄弟
[10:57] This could be payback for Operation Bob-Fish. 这可能是对鲍鱼行动的打击报复
[10:59] Yap-Fish. 牙鱼行动
[11:00] And the worst thing is they took… 最糟糕的是 他们…
[11:03] they took… 他们…
[11:04] A long, hard look at your lifestyle? 为你的人生感到可悲么
[11:06] No! 不是
[11:07] They took Beta! 他们带走了贝塔
[11:11] Beta! 贝塔
[11:16] No! 拿开
[11:17] I want everyone to see what the Alphas did to me. 我要让所有人都看看阿尔法对我做了什么
[11:19] What happened, Slowhand? 发生什么事了 “手下留情”
[11:20] I just came by the house with a new karaoke CD– 我当时带了张新的卡拉ok碟过来
[11:23] Steady Rocking Booty Jams. 《布蒂慢摇蓝调合集》
[11:25] Volume Two. 第二辑
[11:26] Suddenly, the Alpha president barged in 突然 阿尔法主席带着他的手下
[11:28] with his foot soldiers. 闯了进来
[11:30] First they held me down and shaved me, 他们先是把我按在地上剃光了我的头发
[11:32] then they flung me over here, 接着又把我扔到这边来
[11:34] and shoved me over there, 推到那边去
[11:36] and beat up my face! 还打了我的脸
[11:38] And then they took Beta! 最后他们带走了贝塔
[11:41] Oh, and they left this. 还留下了这个
[11:43] No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不 不 不
[11:46] Friggin’ Alphas! 该死的阿尔法
[11:47] They have no respect for anything! 他们从来不知道尊重别人
[11:48] I’m gonna go pee out the window. 我去往窗外撒个尿
[11:50] You pee out the window? 你也对着窗外撒尿么
[11:51] That settles it: I’m going to college! 我决定了 我要去念大学
[11:53] Poor Beta. 可怜的贝塔
[11:54] You drank out of his butt. 你不是还从它屁眼喝酒来着么
[11:55] What are the standards here? 你们这的三观标准到底是啥呀
[11:57] In my day, if the Alphas hit us, 想当年 要是阿尔法的人惹了我
[11:59] we hit ’em back twice as hard! 我必然要双倍还击
[12:01] Brothers, this is war. 兄弟们 开战了
[12:04] And if that means I need to move back into the house 如果这意味着在未来一段时间里
[12:06] for the foreseeable future, so be it. 我要搬回这里住 那我也得接受
[12:08] And it does mean that. 我搬定了
[12:09] Oh… okay. 好吧
[12:10] – Get my room ready, Turd! – I’m in. -去准备我的房间 特德 -我加入
[12:12] Not… I mean, not to move in. 不 不是说要搬进来
[12:14] – But to help. – We won’t… -我想帮忙 -我们可能
[12:15] probably won’t need you at all, Bob. I’ll do… 不需要你的帮忙 鲍勃
[12:17] I’ll do whatever. 我帮定了
[12:17] I’m in it for the long haul, brothers! 我要在这里常驻了 兄弟们
[12:20] Yeah, we need Bob now more than ever! 对啊 此刻我们比任何时候都需要鲍勃
[12:21] Yeah! Bob’s one of us! 太好了 鲍勃是我们中的一员了
[12:23] All right, it’s… 好吧 就…
[12:24] All right, it’s fine. 好吧 就这样
[12:25] Thanks, Bob. You’re in. 谢了鲍勃 算上你吧
[12:26] Let’s get ’em! 他们死定了
[12:27] Yeah! Let’s get ’em! Yeah! 好耶 他们死定了
[12:29] Yeah, go get ’em! 好耶 去吧去吧
[12:30] Take your time, 别着急
[12:31] don’t come back for a while! 多待一会儿再回来
[12:33] Betas! 贝塔万岁
[12:34] Room of Secrets, time to spill your guts! 秘密之屋 是时候吐出你的秘密啦
[12:40] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[12:42] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[12:45] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[12:46] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[12:48] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[12:50] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 啪嗒*
[12:53] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[12:54] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 不 贝塔*
[12:57] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[12:58] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[13:00] *In the hole* *一杆进洞*
[13:02] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[13:04] *Pranking, pranking, pranking* *恶作剧 恶作剧 恶作剧*
[13:06] 休团通知 寄信人 学生事务处主任 收信人 贝塔兄弟会
[13:06] “Due to reports of property damage, “经人举报 发现贝塔·埃普西隆·派
[13:09] “Beta Upsilon Pi fraternity 兄弟会有损坏公物行为
[13:11] is hereby placed on probation. 现勒令其休团
[13:14] Signed, Dean Dixon.” 署名 迪克森主任”
[13:15] Stupid Dean Dixon! I hate that guy! 二货主任 我恨这男的
[13:18] Is it a guy? 他是男的吧
[13:19] He’s the dean. He’s nice. 他是我们主任 人还不错
[13:20] Well, probation or not, this isn’t over 管它休不休团
[13:22] until we show the Alphas they can’t get away 不让阿尔法尝到对巨蜥不敬的后果
[13:24] with disrespecting our lizard. 我们是不会善罢甘休的
[13:26] What about Dean Dixon’s letter? 那迪克森主任的信呢
[13:27] Shouldn’t we lay low? 我们是不是该低调点
[13:28] – Turd’s got a point. – Thank you. -特德说得有道理 -谢谢
[13:30] I’m one semester away from graduating. 我再过一学期就可以毕业了
[13:32] Oh, Pud, there are no jobs out there. 这年头就别妄想找工作了 普德
[13:34] – You know that, right? – Listen to Bob. -你自己也知道吧 -听鲍勃的
[13:36] Even though he’s technically not even a brother. 虽然严格来说他不是兄弟会成员
[13:37] Well, if Bob’s on board… 好吧 如果鲍勃都参加
[13:39] You know I’m on board, T-bird. 我肯定参加的 特小德
[13:40] Yeah, B-bow. 我知道 鲍阿勃
[13:42] The B-T express! 鲍特快车来啦
[13:44] – We’re coming to awesome town! – Okay, yeah… -我们将抵达一座炫酷的小镇 -好了
[13:46] Just two passengers today, – Brother… 今天只有两名乘客 -兄弟
[13:48] Turd and Bob! 特德和鲍勃
[13:50] Brothers, and not-really brothers, I give you… 兄弟们 以及非兄弟们 允许我介绍
[13:53] Operation Spit Take. 口痰行动
[13:57] If I can’t get the secrets out, 既然他们的秘密弄不出来
[13:58] I’m gonna put my secrets in. 我就把我的秘密也装进去
[14:00] I have a cat under my bed. 我床下藏了只猫
[14:02] I’ve had it for eight months. 八个月了
[14:06] I know about Gene’s secret cat. 我知道吉恩藏的猫
[14:08] I can’t believe we’ll never know 真不敢想象我们永远都没法知道
[14:09] what secrets are in the Room of Secrets! 秘密之屋里的秘密了
[14:12] Or what laundry is in the Room of Secrets. 也没法知道里面有什么要洗的衣服了
[14:14] Wait a minute. If the building’s old and crappy, 等等 这幢楼又老又旧
[14:16] there might be a laundry chute. 应该有洗衣槽的
[14:18] Oh, that’s weird. I was correct. 真奇怪 我说对了
[14:21] Ladies. 小妞们
[14:26] Let’s check out some secrets. 来享用几个秘密吧
[14:28] – I’m good. – Tina! -我不用了 -蒂娜
[14:29] – Yeah? – Those aren’t yours. -咋了 -那些不是你的
[14:30] Oh, how-how’d these get on? 它们是怎么穿上来的
[14:32] Tonight, none other than Dean Dixon is hosting 今晚 主持高校社区服务赞助晚宴的
[14:35] a banquet recognizing campus community service. 正是迪克森主任本人
[14:38] And their guest of honor? Guess who. 猜猜他们请的嘉宾是谁
[14:40] It’s the president of those iguana-thieving Alphas! 正是偷巨蜥的阿尔法主席
[14:43] Getting a special award 他要去领个什么
[14:44] for their so-called “Dedication to raising “为癌症研究筹得上千美元
[14:46] thousands of dollars for cancer research.” 贡献奖”
[14:49] Boo! 嘘
[14:50] But what this douchebot doesn’t know 这蠢货不知道的是
[14:52] is that an award for fighting cancer 他今晚将得到的将不只是
[14:54] isn’t all he’s going to get tonight! 一个跟癌症做斗争的贡献奖
[14:55] Yeah, not if the Betas have anything to do with it. 没错 有贝塔兄弟会的人在就不可能
[14:58] Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 没错
[14:59] To the Beta-mobile! 向贝塔行动组致敬
[15:00] We’ve got Alphas to crush! 我们要击败阿尔法
[15:02] Oh, crap, the kids. 我去 孩子们还在
[15:04] Uh, you guys g-go ahead. 你们先走
[15:05] I’ll meet you there. Uh, Betas! 我们在那儿见 贝塔万岁
[15:07] Check out the past brothers. 来看看历届的兄弟会成员
[15:10] if those sideburns could talk. 我喜欢这男的的鬓角
[15:11] Here’s a magazine about jugs. 这有本跟罐子有关的杂志
[15:13] Their secret is they love pottery? 难道秘密就是他们喜欢陶罐么
[15:15] Did I mishear them? 我是不是听错了
[15:16] Is this actually called the Room of Suck-rets? 这其实是叫便秘之屋吧
[15:19] No, I think we heard them correctly. 不 应该没听错
[15:20] It’s the Room of Secrets. 是秘密之屋
[15:21] Well, these secrets suck! 那我只能说这些秘密逊毙了
[15:23] Oh, here’s Dr. Yap’s class. 这是牙普医生的班级
[15:25] It’s Beta! 是贝塔
[15:28] And a bunch of tiny clothes. 还有几件迷你服
[15:30] Oh, Beta’s starting his own fashion line. 贝塔也创立自己的品牌了么
[15:32] No, dummy. This means the Alphas never stole the iguana! 不是的傻瓜 阿尔法根本就没偷巨蜥
[15:36] Hey, you guys aren’t supposed to be in… Beta? 你们不可以到这…贝塔
[15:38] We found him in the wall behind Dr. Yap’s class photo. 我们在牙普医生班级照片后的墙里找到的
[15:41] Why would Beta be here in the house? 贝塔怎么会在这里呢
[15:43] Unless Yap made up that whole story. 难道整件事都是牙普编造的
[15:45] He wouldn’t. 他不会
[15:48] – He would. – He would. – He would. -他会的 -他会的 -他会的
[15:49] – Who would? – Dr. Yap. -谁会啊 -牙普医生
[15:51] Oh, yeah, he would. 没错 他会的
[15:51] Oh, my God. 苍天啊
[15:52] We have to stop him before he gets those kids kicked out of school. 我们要在那些孩子被学校开除之前阻止他
[15:55] It’s all right, they can move in with us. 没事的啦 他们可以搬到我家
[15:57] Dibs on turd. 特德我要了
[16:01] I can’t believe it. 我真不敢相信
[16:02] Yap made up the whole thing? 牙普居然自导自演了这场戏
[16:03] He’s been pranking his own frat! 他一直在耍兄弟会的人
[16:04] It’s the ones you least suspect. 凶手往往是你最不怀疑的人
[16:06] Sometimes. Not this time. 有时候吧 这次不算
[16:16] Oh, good, Bob. 很好 鲍勃
[16:17] I thought you might have wussed out. 我还以为你要当只缩头乌龟呢
[16:18] You’re just in time to see the Alphas pay for taking Beta. 正好来得及看阿尔法为偷巨蜥付出代价
[16:21] I know what you did, Yap. 你干的好事我都知道了 牙普
[16:22] It’s over. 到此为止吧
[16:23] Recognize this iguana? 认识这只巨蜥吗
[16:28] Recognize this iguana tail? 认识这条巨蜥尾巴吗
[16:30] Or these briefs? 认识这条内裤吗
[16:31] Just curious. They’re mine now. 我就问问 它现在是我的了
[16:32] Okay, Bob, you got me. I took Beta. 没错鲍勃 你说的对 贝塔是我偷的
[16:34] I thought a prank war would bring the brothers together 我本想这场恶作剧能让兄弟们团结一心
[16:37] and show them how much I mean to them. 让他们知道我有多么重要
[16:38] So it wasn’t the Alphas at all. 所以根本不是阿尔法干得
[16:40] Those damn Alphas don’t even know we exist. 那些该死的阿尔法压根不知道我们的存在
[16:42] Yeah, they seem pretty focused on their charity work. 可不 他们一心做慈善来着
[16:44] I’ve been TP-ing our house for years 我搞了这么多年厕纸恶作剧
[16:46] just to get this thing going. 等的就是这一天
[16:48] Okay, this fake prank war ends now. 好了 这出闹剧到此为止
[16:50] The brothers are already on probation, Yap. 兄弟会已经被休团了
[16:52] Prank the Alphas here 要在这儿整阿尔法的话
[16:53] and you’ll get the house shut down. 你们社团就离解散不远了
[16:55] So what? They’ll be legends! 那又怎么样 他们将会成为传奇
[16:56] Oh, no. What’s the prank, Yap? 不是吧 你到底想怎样 牙普
[16:58] Well, since you’re too late to stop it, 好吧 反正到现在你也阻止不了了
[17:00] I’ll tell you. 我就告诉你
[17:01] First, I dressed as a waiter and snuck into the banquet 首先 我会趁大家准备宴会的时候
[17:05] while they were setting up. 假扮成服务员混到里面
[17:06] Oh, my God, how long is this story? 我的妈呀 你还要讲多久啊
[17:09] Then I drilled a hole in the stage, 然后我要在舞台中央钻个洞
[17:11] and underneath I planted the splatter-master saliva keg! 在下面装个强力喷痰装置
[17:16] The what? Are you insane? 装个啥 你变态啊
[17:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:18] Is it insane to collect the spit of every patient 你说把这半年来所有病人吐在
[17:21] who’s passed through my office for the past six months 诊所的痰收集起来
[17:23] and put it in a pony keg? 算不算变态呀
[17:24] – Absolutely. – Not necessarily. – No. -当然算 -不算吧 -不算
[17:26] Right now, all the Betas are under the stage with the keg, 现在 所有兄弟都带着痰桶藏在台下
[17:29] waiting for that Dean Dixon to introduce his Alpha lapdog. 等着迪克森主任上台介绍他的小马屁精
[17:33] And when the Alpha President steps up to the podium? 等阿尔法主席走上领奖台的时候
[17:36] Sploosh. 噗
[17:37] This is a great plan. 这计划好赞啊
[17:38] We’re doing this! 我们行动吧
[17:39] No, we’re not, Louise. 不可以 露易丝
[17:40] – Come on, Yap. – No! -醒醒 牙普 -不
[17:41] It’s all so easy for you, isn’t it, Bob? 对你来说一切都很容易 是吧 鲍勃
[17:43] You just moseyed into the Beta house 你轻轻松松就混到贝塔兄弟会里
[17:45] and stole their hearts 他们个个都拜倒在
[17:46] with your hamburgers and your perfect body. 你的美味汉堡和完美身材下
[17:49] Yap, I’m sorry, okay? 牙普 我道歉 行吗
[17:50] And I get it. 我懂的
[17:51] The fraternity’s great. 兄弟会确实很棒
[17:52] It’s like being in a family of guys with beer and karaoke. 能和兄弟们每天喝酒唱歌
[17:56] Sucker punch! 我揍扁你这混蛋
[17:57] We’re definitely switching dentists! 我们绝对要换个牙医
[18:00] No! 不要啊
[18:01] You’ll never get a better family dentist 在你们那块
[18:02] who’s in your provider network! 休想找到比我好的家庭牙医
[18:04] Hello, I’m Dean Dixon, 大家好 我是迪克森主任
[18:06] and you’re all expelled. 你们都被开除了
[18:07] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[18:08] Except for you, you’re expelled. 除了你 你真被开除了
[18:09] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[18:10] Oh, God. He started his intro. 苍天 他开始介绍了
[18:12] I’ve got to do something. 我必须做些什么
[18:13] You’re too late, dad. 太晚了 老爸
[18:14] You’ll never stop it now. 你什么都阻止不了了
[18:15] I’ve got to try. 我要试一试
[18:19] a truly outstanding young man… 优秀杰出的年轻人…
[18:20] Me! Hello! 是我 大家好
[18:22] I am the honoree’s, uh, twin brother. 我是领奖人的 双胞胎弟弟
[18:26] Not identical twins, obviously. 很显然我们不是同卵双生
[18:28] But I’m 20 years old. 不过我今年20岁
[18:29] Excuse me. Uh… 请等一下
[18:31] That’s okay, Dean. Thanks. Have a seat. 好了 主任 多谢 请坐
[18:33] You know what I like about my brother? 你们知道我弟弟哪里可爱吗
[18:34] He’s nice. 他人非常友好
[18:35] He-he wouldn’t hurt a fly, much less– 他连苍蝇都不会伤害 更不用说
[18:37] I don’t know, I’m just naming animals here– an iguana. 那个什么 还有什么动物 比如巨蜥
[18:41] Boo! 下台
[18:42] Please have her removed. 麻烦把她请出场
[18:43] I want everyone in the room to know, 我想让在座的各位知道
[18:45] even people who might be under the stage right now, 就算现在有人藏在舞台下面
[18:49] that the Alpha President would not hurt or kidnap an iguana. 阿尔法主席也不会伤害或绑架巨蜥
[18:52] Right? 是吧
[18:53] – Maybe he would! – No, he wouldn’t! -也许他会 -他不会
[18:55] Those are the kind of things 虽然这种事
[18:56] our crazy oldest brother would do, though. 我们兄弟会的大哥也许做得出来
[18:58] You know, our crazy, Asian dentist older brother? 就是我们疯癫的黄种牙医大哥
[19:02] I’d point him out, but I have a slow hand. 我可以指出他 不过我会”手下留情”
[19:05] A slow hand. 手下留情
[19:07] Dad should leave the jokes to Dean Dixon. 老爸真该把笑话环节让给迪克森主任
[19:10] Come on, help dad out. 快 给老爸捧下场
[19:11] Are you talking to us? 你是在跟我们说话吗
[19:13] Don’t set off the spit keg. 别打开痰桶
[19:16] let’s go out and ask him what he means. 我们出去问问他是什么意思
[19:20] Hi. How are you? 嗨 你好
[19:21] Excuse me, who are these young men? 请问一下 这些年轻人是谁
[19:22] I probably should have come to rehearsal. 彩排的时候应该来一趟啊
[19:26] No, Yap, no! 不要 牙普 不要啊
[19:35] Dad, um, you’ve got a little… 老爸 你有点…
[19:37] On your… Bit right here. 在你的… 这里有点
[19:39] I did it! Betas! 我成功了 贝塔万岁
[19:41] Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, 牙普牙普牙普牙普牙普
[19:43] yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap! 牙普牙普牙普牙普牙普
[19:47] What-what are we working with here? What’s going on? 这些都是什么人啊 怎么搞的
[19:48] Are these cougars? 都是熟女吗
[19:50] Cougar, cougar… Cougar. 熟女 熟女 熟女
[19:51] Kind of a cougar-poodle mix. 熟女[美洲狮]和贵宾犬混合体
[19:53] Cougar-doodle. 呆蠢熟女
[19:57] Cougar-doodle opened the sample case. 她开样品箱了
[19:59] Yeah, they’re very smart. 他们都懂的
[20:01] Bobby! 鲍鲍
[20:01] Why are you all wet? 你怎么浑身都湿透了
[20:02] Wow, hi, guys. 大家好啊
[20:04] I brought the guys for burgers. 我带了些人来吃汉堡
[20:05] I’ve kind of been forgetting to feed them. 这几天都忘了给他们做吃的了
[20:07] Sorry Dean Dixon banned you 很抱歉迪克森主任把你
[20:08] and Slowhand from campus. 和手下留情赶出学校了
[20:09] But thank you. 不过也要谢谢你
[20:10] ‘Cause, you know, you de-Yapified us. 因为 你为我们赶走了牙普
[20:12] With that guy banned from the frat, 只要家伙不在我们团里
[20:14] my GPA might go up. 我的绩点搞不好都能提高
[20:15] Yeah, sorry Yap called you a nerd for doing homework 牙普因为你们做作业而叫你们白痴
[20:18] and that I said I agreed with him. 我当时还点赞来的 我向你们道歉
[20:24] What is… what is happening right now? 这是… 这是怎么回事
[20:25] – What is this? – Go for it, man. -怎么回事 -上啊 哥们
[20:27] I don’t know what to do from here. 我不知道该怎么做
[20:28] Beta rules! 贝塔万岁
[20:31] How do you like that? 这样你喜欢吗
[20:32] Why are none of these guys interested? 为什么没有一个人动心的
[20:35] Tonight everybody gets hazed! 今晚大家不”抱”不归
[20:37] My sisters are my brothers! 我的姐妹就是我的兄弟
[20:38] I’m gonna go pee out a window! 我要往窗外撒尿
[20:41] Wait, why is everybody holding vibrators? 等下 大家干嘛都拿着振动棒
[20:46] *He is freaky, freaky, freaky* *他很变态 变态 变态*
[20:48] *Sneaky Pete* *偷情皮特*
[20:50] *He’s unique-y, nique-y, nique-y* *他很特别 特别 特别*
[20:52] *Sneaky Pete* *偷情皮特*
[20:54] *Make you shrieky, shrieky, shrieky* *让你尖叫 尖叫 尖叫*
[20:56] *Sneaky Pete* *偷情皮特*
[20:58] *Sneaky* *偷情*
[21:00] *Sneaky Pete* *偷情皮特*
[21:02] *He is freaky, freaky, freaky* *他很变态 变态 变态*
[21:05] *Sneaky Pete* *偷情皮特*
[21:06] *He’s unique-y, nique-y, nique-y* *他很特别 特别 特别*
[21:08] *Sneaky Pete* *偷情皮特*
[21:10] *Make you shrieky, shrieky, shrieky* *让你尖叫 尖叫 尖叫*
[21:12] *Sneaky Pete* *偷情皮特*
[21:13] *I want to go home with you* *我想跟你回家*
[21:15] *with your bedside drawer and live there forever.* *永远住在你的床头柜里*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme