Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Why aren’t you guys in costume? 你们怎么不穿角色服呢
[00:29] No one’s gonna give you candy without a costume. 不穿是要不到糖的
[00:31] Oh, is that how trick-or-treating works, Darryl? “不给糖就捣蛋”是这样玩的吗 达瑞尔
[00:34] – Yes. – How do we get the candy? -是呀 -那要怎么要到糖呢
[00:36] – You put on a costume, – Okay. -先穿上角色服 -好
[00:37] and you go door to door. 然后挨家挨户敲门
[00:38] Oh, no! We put on a costume! 不是吧 我们要穿角色服
[00:40] Relax! We’ve got the costume of costumes. 拜托 我们有最最狂拽的角色服
[00:43] No need for the attitude, Louise. 别这样怪声怪气的 露易丝
[00:44] I just don’t want you to not have candy. 我只是不想让你两手空空
[00:45] I know, Darryl. 我知道 达瑞尔
[00:46] Concern’s coming from a good place. 我是好心提醒你
[00:47] We’re going as a Chinese dragon. 我们要扮成一条中国龙
[00:49] They’ll be five of us inside. 我们五个一起
[00:51] But we’ll say there’s ten of us. 不过跟别人就说有十个人在里面
[00:52] It’s a trick to get more treats. 这是获得更多糖果的小花招
[00:54] We’ll be swimming in nougat. 我们要在牛轧糖海洋里畅游
[00:55] I remember when I thought group costumes were a good idea. 我以前也觉得多人一服的主意很棒
[00:57] Too much work! 不过那样太费事了
[00:59] And not enough friends. 而且我也没有那么多朋友
[01:00] I’ll admit, it’s ambitious, 我们确实野心很大
[01:01] but we have our best people on it. 不过我们有高手帮忙
[01:03] Why do we even have to do this? 为啥我们非得做这东西不可
[01:05] Come on, is it so hard to glue things? 好啦 粘个东西有那么难吗
[01:07] And run a restaurant? Yeah, it is. 还要一边经营餐馆 是的 很难
[01:09] Well, this is what parents do. 可家长就得做这种事情
[01:10] They glue crap on stuff for their kids! So glue! 为孩子粘七粘八的 少废话快粘
[01:13] – We got a lot of stuff. – I’m gluing. -还有好多呢 -我在粘了
[01:14] – Glue, glue, glue, glue! – Okay, I said… -粘粘粘粘 -我说了…
[01:15] Please don’t chant glue. 别唱出来行吗
[01:16] And glue and glue and glue! 我粘我粘我粘
[01:18] I think I’m too old to trick-or-treat. 我想我已经过了要糖的年纪了
[01:20] Next year I’m going cold turkey. 明年我就不玩了
[01:21] When you go from tween to teen, 当你的年龄变成两位数
[01:23] you say goodbye to Halloween. 万圣节已在灯火阑珊处
[01:24] You’re never too old for trick-or-treating. 多大都可以过万圣节
[01:26] Or holding hands with dad. 也可以牵老爸的手
[01:28] When I say “Lou”, you say “Eez”. 我说”露” 你说”易丝”
[01:30] – Lou! – Oh, God. -露 -苍天
[01:32] – Where is she? – When I say Lou, you say Eez! -她在哪儿 -我说露 你说易丝
[01:34] Lou… 露
[01:35] Who’s that? 谁呀
[01:35] It’s Millie Frock. 米莉·弗洛克
[01:37] She wants to be my friend 她想成为我的朋友
[01:39] or be me or be a rap duo with me. 或是成为我 或是成为我的说唱小伙伴
[01:41] That’s nice. 很好嘛
[01:41] No, it’s not nice, Tina! 不 根本不好 蒂娜
[01:43] It’s not nice at all. 我整个人都不好了
[01:44] Lou… 露
[01:45] – Eez! – Aah! No! -易丝 -不要啊
[01:46] Oh, hi, Louise. 你好 露易丝
[01:48] Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. 挠挠 挠挠 挠挠 挠挠
[01:49] Stop it! 住手
[01:50] What are you dressed as? 你这扮的是啥
[01:52] Remember? Remember our plan? 记得吗 我们的计划
[01:53] You don’t remember our plan? 你不记得我们的计划了吗
[01:54] You be dust, I’ll be bunny. 你演灰尘 我演兔
[01:56] Dust bunny! 灰尘兔
[02:00] That is not our plan, Millie. 那不是我们的计划 米莉
[02:02] We didn’t have a plan. 我们根本没有计划
[02:03] And even if we did, 即使我们有计划
[02:05] even if we did get together and sit down, 即使我们真的坐在一起
[02:07] get some blueprints out, 喝了杯咖啡
[02:08] have a cup of coffee, 制定了个计划
[02:09] why would I want to be dust? 为啥我会想要扮成灰尘呢
[02:11] Dust! 灰尘
[02:11] So you could be bunny? Why? 好让你扮成兔子吗 这是为啥
[02:14] That’s exactly what dust would say. 这正是灰尘会说的话
[02:16] Goodbye. 回见
[02:23] Can’t help but notice 我注意到
[02:24] you’re not playing the Halloween Scream CD I gave you. 你没有放那张我送你的万圣节尖叫专辑
[02:27] Uh, you know, I didn’t want to wear it out 你懂的 我不想太早把它给听坏了
[02:28] before the kids started coming around. 孩子们还没回来呢
[02:29] Where is it? You have to… Oh! 放哪儿了 你得…
[02:31] – It’s right there! Behind you! – Oh, great. -那儿呢 在你后面 -好极了
[02:32] Well, it can’t play itself, Bob. 它自己可放不了 鲍勃
[02:34] You got to put it on and hit “Play”. 你得把它放上去 然后按”播放”
[02:35] Bobby, come on. 鲍鲍 快去
[02:36] Play the sounds of the holiday. 来点节日音乐
[02:37] Well, we don’t need to right now, Teddy. 好吧 现在没必要放 泰迪
[02:39] -Why not? -We’ll wait till the kids come. -为啥 -等孩子们回来再放
[02:41] – Why? – Fine. -为啥 -好吧
[02:42] I’ll just put it in. 我去放
[02:47] I’m spooked. 我被吓着了
[02:48] Now you’re all set for trick-or-treaters in a couple of hours. 现在大家都等着捣蛋鬼们回来吧
[02:51] Wait, what time is it? 等一下 现在几点了
[02:52] Oh, my God, Bobby, the kids’ll be home any minute! 天啊鲍鲍 孩子们马上就要回来了
[02:54] And the costume’s not even close to finished. 这角色服还没点眉目
[02:55] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[02:56] I don’t know. How about let them finish it? 我不知道 让他们自己做如何
[02:58] Mort, Teddy, wha-what are you doing right now? 莫特 泰迪 你们两个在干嘛呢
[03:00] Adjusting myself without anyone noticing. 我在默默勃起
[03:02] Watching Mort adjust himself. 我在看他勃起
[03:04] Grab some glue. Gonna be our Halloween elves! 拿上胶水 来给我们帮帮忙吧
[03:06] Come on, you don’t have to be good, 来吧 不求质量
[03:07] you just have to be fast. 只求速度
[03:08] Why can’t all women want that? 要是女人都这么想就好了
[03:10] All right, we’ll go home, 好 我们回家去
[03:11] finish the costume and hit the streets. 做完角色服 穿上街显摆显摆
[03:13] Oh, I need to grab the dragon eyes from the fort. 我得去堡垒里拿下龙眼
[03:16] Why are they in the fort? 为啥在堡垒里
[03:17] I spray-painted them in there. 我在那里喷的漆
[03:21] Fine, we’ll swing by the fort. 好吧 那就去趟堡垒
[03:22] Yay! 好耶
[03:23] Fort, fort, fort! 堡垒 堡垒 堡垒
[03:24] Fort? 堡垒
[03:26] I didn’t peg you guys as the forting type. 没想到你们几个还会搭建堡垒呢
[03:27] Oh, we fort. 我们当然会了
[03:29] We fort big-time. 而且水准超高
[03:34] After you. 您请
[03:35] Uh… I don’t know. 我有点怕
[03:36] I got this thing about being in small spaces. 我不太敢待在狭小的空间
[03:38] Oh, you’re gonna be fine, Darryl. 没事的 达瑞尔
[03:40] Trust me. 相信我
[03:40] When you come out of here, 等你出来以后
[03:41] you’re gonna be afraid of this small space… 你怕的就是另一个狭小空间了
[03:44] that is the world. 那就是这个世界
[03:45] Hey Lou Lou, where are you you? 露露 你在哪里里
[03:48] Oh no, no, no, no, no! 不不不不不
[03:49] – She’s right here. – I’m looking at her. -她在这儿呢 -我看着她呢
[03:51] Shut up! 给我闭嘴
[03:53] Quick, inside! 快点藏到里面
[03:56] Hey, are we gonna play in the fort before we go trick-or-treating? ‘Cause, uh… 我们去要糖前要在这里玩一会儿吗
[03:59] Louise, you, you shut the door before I could even get in. 露易丝 门被你关上 我进不去了
[04:02] Oh, sorry, Millie, we’re at capacity, so… 抱歉 米莉 这里满了
[04:05] You always say that. 你总这么说
[04:06] Now, come on, let me in! 好了 让我进去
[04:07] Yeah, ah, God, I sure wish I could 老天 我也希望你能进来
[04:09] but it’s kind of a one-in, one-out situation. 不过这样的话就得有人出去
[04:12] The fire marshal’s on our ass. 没办法 这是硬性规定
[04:14] You understand, Millie. 你懂的 米莉
[04:16] Well, I’ll wait. 好吧 那我等着
[04:17] Or-Or you could come back later, too. 或 或者可以等会儿再来
[04:19] We’ll be here a while. 我们还要再待一阵儿
[04:20] It’ll thin out in a bit. 过会儿就不挤了
[04:21] I’ll get some more dust for our costumes! 那我去给我们的角色服多弄点灰来
[04:23] Dust bunny, think about it. 灰尘兔 考虑一下嘛
[04:25] Seriously, think about it. 说真的 考虑一下
[04:26] Okay, yeah. I’m knocking it around in my head right now. 好的 我这会儿正想着呢
[04:28] I think it’s gonna be awesome! 我觉得这主意相当不错
[04:30] All right, Millie. 好了 米莉
[04:31] It’s gonna be great! 相当出彩
[04:32] Bye, babe. 别了宝贝儿
[04:34] Whew, that was close. 好险啊
[04:35] Hurry up and get the dragon eyes before crazy comes back. 赶紧去拿龙眼 趁那疯子没回来前
[04:38] This fort is amazing. 这座堡垒太赞了
[04:40] I only feel a little claustrophobic. 我只感到了一点幽闭恐惧感
[04:42] This would be a great place to go 以后我妈让我出来玩玩
[04:43] when my mom tells me to go play outside. 我就来这个绝赞堡垒
[04:45] All right, come on. 好 来
[04:46] We’ll give you the quickie tour. 我们带你快速参观一下
[04:47] This is Gene’s room. 这是吉恩的房间
[04:48] – There’s some odor. – Yes. -不太好闻啊 -没错
[04:50] – Found them! – And now the upstairs. -找到了 -现在上楼
[04:52] There’s an upstairs? 还有楼上
[04:53] Oh, yeah. 当然
[04:55] This is Tina’s room. 这是蒂娜的房间
[04:57] You can really feel the insecurity. 是不是很没安全感
[04:59] I think it’s nice. 我感觉挺好的
[05:00] You don’t think it’s nice? 你不觉得吗
[05:01] No, no, it’s nice. It’s nice. 不不 挺好的挺好的
[05:03] Voila? 看啊
[05:04] Parlor de la Louise. 这是露易丝的房间[法语]
[05:07] Lovely view. 视野好棒
[05:09] The light’s bad for the upholstery. 光线照射不利于室内装潢保养
[05:11] True, fading. It is an issue. 没错 会退色 这是个问题
[05:13] So, what house will be the first stop 那么 蒂娜的万圣节巡回告别会
[05:14] on Tina’s farewell trick-or-treating tour? 第一站要拜访哪家呢
[05:16] Leave that to me. 交给我吧
[05:17] This town might suck at Halloween, 这座小城也许每到万圣节时都很糟糕
[05:19] but not if you have this. 但有这个就不会啦
[05:20] I give you– the Treasure Trail. 这个是 糖果地图
[05:24] It took phone-polling, mailing-lists, 综合了电话调查 邮件名单
[05:27] and a blog I follow called Candy Randy. 还有我一直跟进的一个博客 糖果蓝迪
[05:29] So houses with stars are? 带星星的房子是
[05:31] Those are must-visits. 必须拜访户
[05:32] – And houses with an X? – Must-avoids. -带叉的呢 -必须躲远户
[05:34] I’m talking raisins, pencils, 他们只给你葡萄干 铅笔
[05:36] hand sanitizer, baby apples. 洗手液 小苹果
[05:37] Sayonara, raisins. 再见了 葡萄干
[05:39] Old grapes aren’t candy! 蔫掉的葡萄才不是糖果呢
[05:43] – Do you guys hear that? – What the…? -你们听到了吗 -搞毛…
[05:52] Kids, kids inside! 有小孩 有小孩在里面
[05:53] Precious kids! 可爱的小孩
[05:54] Yeah, Dino, I’m coming, I’m coming. 好的 笛诺 我这就来我这就来
[05:57] I just parked. 刚停好车
[05:58] Yeah. 是啊
[05:59] I can leave it in the alley all night, 我的车在这儿停一整晚都行
[06:01] no one ever comes back here. Yeah, I’m in costume. 没人会回来这条街的 我穿角色服了
[06:03] They were all out of Draculas 德拉库拉的服装都卖光了
[06:04] so I’m a fruit head or something. 所以我就弄了个水果头什么的
[06:06] Did he just say he’s parking here all night? 他刚才是不是说要停在这里一整晚
[06:08] That’s what he said! 是的没错
[06:09] Oh, my God. We’re trapped. 我的天啊 我们被困住了
[06:11] Help! 救命
[06:23] Weak spots, find the weak spots! 突破口 快找突破口
[06:25] We can’t be totally boxed in here. 这儿不可能没有突破口的
[06:27] Concrete. 水泥
[06:29] Metal. 钢筋
[06:30] Concrete! 水泥
[06:30] And truck. 卡车
[06:31] We’re screwed. 我们完蛋了
[06:32] Until that truck moves. 除非那辆卡车开走
[06:33] Which it’s not until tomorrow! 那要明天了
[06:35] Oh, man, I’m starting to freak out here. 天啊 我要崩溃了
[06:38] Hello? It’s later! 有人吗 已经过了一会儿了
[06:39] Oh, Millie. 米莉
[06:40] Millie, Millie, Millie, Millie, Millie. 米莉 米莉 米莉 米莉
[06:42] Louise, you in there? 露易丝 你在里面吗
[06:43] I am! Millie, you have to get us out of here. 在 米莉 你得把我们弄出去
[06:45] Go for help! The truck pinned us in. 去求助 这卡车把我们堵在里面了
[06:47] Someone needs to move it! 得找人移开它
[06:49] What? Oh, yeah. 什么 哦 是
[06:51] Get the fire department! And the police! 找消防队 还有警察
[06:53] Just get everybody! 都找来
[06:54] Oh, sure! Hey, Louise. 当然 对了 露易丝
[06:56] Hey, I was thinking, 我在想
[06:57] let’s get bunk beds and live in the forest. 我们弄个双层床去森林里住吧
[07:01] Or matching Murphy beds that fold up into trees! 或是一对折叠床 放在树上
[07:03] Millie, this is Gene! 米莉 我是吉恩
[07:05] Hey, could you go for help? 你能去求助吗
[07:07] Oh yeah, I’m going to. 好 马上去
[07:08] Hey, when I say Lou, you say Eez. 我说露 你说易丝
[07:11] Lou! 露
[07:12] Eez. Okay. That was fun. 易丝 好吧 真好玩
[07:14] You can go now. 你可以去了
[07:15] – Lou! – Eez. -露 -易丝
[07:16] Okay, that is enough of that. 好了 差不多了
[07:18] – Lou. – Eez. That’s plenty. -露 -易丝 够了够了
[07:20] – Lou… – Eez, Eez, Eez! -露 -易丝 易丝 易丝
[07:22] Go get some help, you frickin’ nutcase! 去找人帮忙 你个疯子
[07:24] You creepy stalker psycho kook! 你个变态跟踪狂
[07:26] Can you not understand a hint? 你不懂什么叫婉拒吗
[07:28] Go… get… help! 去 求 助
[07:30] Oh, wow. I see. 我懂了
[07:32] I see you don’t like me, huh? 你不喜欢我 对吗
[07:34] Of course I don’t! Who would? 当然不喜欢 谁会喜欢你
[07:35] Who would?! 谁会
[07:37] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[07:38] Don’t listen to her. 别听她的
[07:39] This is Gene again. 我是吉恩
[07:40] We think you’re terrific. 我们觉得你超赞的
[07:41] Did you do something with your hair? 你头发是怎么弄的
[07:43] You look great. 看起来棒极了
[07:44] You seem real strong. You been working out? 你看起来挺结实 平时在锻炼吗
[07:46] Louise, can you tell me this? 露易丝 你能告诉我
[07:47] If dust hits the ground 如果灰尘掉在地上
[07:49] and no one’s around to hear it, 周围没有人
[07:50] does it make a sound? 它会发出声音吗
[07:51] I don’t know, Millie. 米莉 我不知道
[07:53] No, it doesn’t. 不 不会发出声音
[07:54] So, I guess what I’m saying is 所以我想说的是
[07:56] have fun spending Halloween in a box. 祝你们在小黑箱里度过愉快的万圣节
[08:01] Good one, Millie. 说得好 米莉
[08:04] Silly Millie. 傻米莉
[08:07] That was good. 说的真好
[08:08] – How’s it coming, Teddy? – Great, Lin! -怎么样 泰迪 -很好 琳
[08:11] All done. 完工
[08:12] – Teddy, is that it? Yeah, it’s a dragon spike. -就这样吗 -对 这是龙刺
[08:14] – For the back. – Yeah, I know, Teddy. -长背上的 -我知道 泰迪
[08:16] You’re supposed to have 20 done by now! 你应该已经完成20个才对
[08:18] Bobby, how’s that foot coming? 鲍鲍 脚怎么样了
[08:20] Foot? I’m working on the tail. 脚 我一直在弄尾巴啊
[08:22] I’m doing the tail! 我在弄尾巴
[08:23] You’re supposed to do the foot! 你应该做脚
[08:24] No, you said, “Bob, do the tail.” 不对 你说 “鲍勃 你做尾巴”
[08:27] I know because I remember thinking, 我记得很清楚 因为当时我在想
[08:28] “You can’t tail me what to do.” “你凭什么使唤[与尾巴一词同音]我”
[08:32] – Teddy? – That’s funny. -泰迪 -很好笑
[08:34] No, it’s not! 不 不好笑
[08:34] And I’m doing the tail! 我在做尾巴
[08:36] My tail’s better than yours! 我的尾巴比你的好
[08:38] Ah… Yours is really good. 你的还真挺好
[08:40] Yeah, I know it is. 我知道
[08:41] All right, fine! I’ll do the foot. 好吧 行 我做脚
[08:42] Pass me the sequins. 把亮片给我
[08:43] I would, but we’re all out because someone 我也想给你 但用完了
[08:45] that’s my wife has no concept 因为某人 也就是我老婆
[08:47] of how many sequins she’s using! 压根没概念自己用了多少亮片
[08:49] Are you talking about me? 你在说我吗
[08:50] God, yes. 老天 是
[08:51] – Just go get some more! – Fine! -再去弄点来 -好嘛
[08:53] Great! 很好
[08:54] This might not be a great time, 现在说可能时机不太恰当
[08:56] but I also made a tail. 但我也做了尾巴
[08:59] We can not miss Halloween! 我们不能错过万圣节
[09:02] This is all your fault, Louise! 露易丝 都是你的错
[09:03] You were mean to Millie and now we’re stranded! 你对米莉那么刻薄 现在我们被困这了
[09:05] Yeah! She seems… 对 她当时
[09:06] really cool. 真的很酷
[09:08] Okay, I’m hearing a lot of blame 好吧 现在大家都在
[09:09] being thrown around loosey goosey right now. 不分青红皂白埋怨我了
[09:12] Somebody’s in friend jail. 有人被朋友嫌弃了
[09:15] Somebody’s in friend jail. 有人被朋友嫌弃了
[09:17] And friend jail lasts forever. 一朝被嫌弃 永不得翻身
[09:19] – Hey, Millie. – Oh, don’t mind me. -嗨 米莉 -别理我
[09:22] I’m just collecting spiders for an experiment. 我在为一项实验收集蜘蛛
[09:25] Cool, I collect porcelain horses. 真好 我收集陶瓷马
[09:26] I experiment with where I put them on my dresser. 我在实验该把它们放在我梳妆台的哪儿
[09:29] Well, this experiment is called 这项实验的名称叫
[09:30] “See how much you freak out “如果我把蜘蛛放进
[09:32] “when I release spiders 你们被困的堡垒里
[09:33] into the fort you’re trapped in.” 你们会有多害怕”
[09:38] Seal it up, Gene! Seal it! 快封死 吉恩 封死
[09:40] I have a thing about spiders! 我特怕蜘蛛
[09:41] You have a thing about everything! 你什么都怕
[09:43] But especially spiders. They’re scary. 但尤其怕蜘蛛 太恐怖了
[09:48] Andy’s still in there! Let him out! 安迪还在那边 放他进来
[09:50] We can’t! 不行
[09:50] Then we’d all get spidered! 我们都会被蜘蛛咬的
[09:53] I’ll never forget you, Andy. 安迪 我永远都不会忘记你
[09:55] I’ll be with you 每次你照镜子时
[09:56] every time you look in the mirror. 我都与你同在
[09:58] – What? – ‘Cause we look alike. -啥 -因为我们长得一样啊
[10:01] Never mind! 算了
[10:02] No, I get it now! 我听懂了
[10:03] I didn’t want those to be my last words! 我不想那句话成我的遗言
[10:07] – Why?! – Wait a minute. -为什么 -等等
[10:10] Wait a minute. What the…? 等等 咋…
[10:12] Hold on. 等一下
[10:13] Andy, get up. 安迪 起来
[10:14] They’re fake spiders. 是假蜘蛛
[10:17] I thought I was a goner. 我还以为我死定了
[10:18] I felt you die. 我感觉你已经死过一回了
[10:20] Oh, my God. 我的天
[10:24] We’re closed. 关门了
[10:25] What? No, no, no. I’m-I’m making a dragon. 啥 不 不 我在做龙
[10:27] For my kids. 给孩子们做的
[10:27] We’re-we’re halfway through, 我们都做到一半了
[10:28] we just need another bag to finish. 就差一袋亮片了
[10:30] When you wait until the last minute 谁让你非得等到最后一刻
[10:31] to buy art supplies, you pay the price! 才来买 活该
[10:34] Harold! 哈罗德
[10:35] You heard her, Bob Fussy. 你都听到了 挑三拣四先生
[10:38] – We’re closed. – Bob Fussy? -关门了 -挑三拣四先生
[10:39] Look, I just need one bag. That’s it. 我只要一袋 仅此而已
[10:41] Oh! Bob Fussy doesn’t need more than one bag. 挑三拣四先生说他只要一袋
[10:44] Oh! I’m not Bob Fussy! 我不是挑三拣四先生
[10:46] I’m making a costume for my… Ooh. 我要帮孩子做服…
[10:47] Ooh. I’m just taking these. Here’s money. 我拿走了 钱给你
[10:49] – No, no! – Ooh, Mr. Bob Fussy… -不行 -挑三拣四先生
[10:51] …just running away! 逃跑了
[10:54] Oh, no! 不
[10:55] Stop! 停
[10:56] Yes, I hear you honking! 我听到你按喇叭了
[10:57] I’m just trying to make a costume for my kids! 我只是想给孩子做套万圣节服装
[11:00] It’s a dragon! 我做的是条龙
[11:02] Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋
[11:03] Oh, and what are you dressed as? 你们扮的是什么
[11:05] We switched shirts. 我们互换了衣服
[11:07] – I’m Ollie. – I’m Andy. -我扮奥利 -我扮安迪
[11:08] Here’s a rusted nine volt battery for you. 给你生锈的九伏特电池
[11:11] And a used coffee filter for you. 给你用过的咖啡滤纸
[11:12] – Thanks. – Happy Halloween. -谢谢 -万圣节快乐
[11:14] – Want to trade? – Yeah. -想交换吗 -好
[11:15] This is a mockery! 这根本就是自欺欺人
[11:16] But I will take a coffee filter. 不过咖啡滤纸我要了
[11:18] Thanks. 谢了
[11:19] This isn’t how I wanted 我可不想我最后一个万圣节
[11:20] to spend my last Halloween, Louise. 这样过 露易丝
[11:22] I’m handing out batteries 我居然在满是吉恩屁味儿的
[11:23] in a box full of Gene’s farts. 小黑箱里发电池
[11:25] It’s not full yet! 还没有满
[11:30] Why is my butt wet? 我的屁股怎么湿了
[11:31] Butts get wet, Tina. It’s what they do. 蒂娜 屁股本来就会湿 很正常
[11:33] Or maybe it’s from that. 也许是因为这个
[11:37] Must be garbage juice from the dumpster next door. 应该是隔壁垃圾箱的垃圾汁
[11:40] I’m getting pinto beans, some sandpaper… 我尝到了斑豆 砂纸…
[11:43] Guys, we just found our way out. 同志们 我们有出路了
[11:46] Gene, is she out there? What do you hear? 吉恩 她在外面吗 听到什么没
[11:48] Nothing. Except for Tina’s breathing. 没 除了蒂娜的呼吸声
[11:51] You picking that up? 你听到了哦
[11:52] Loud and loud. 响得跟在飞机场似的
[11:53] All right, Andy, Ollie. 好 安迪 奥利
[11:55] You two and me are the only ones small enough 只有你俩和我的体形
[11:58] to fit through that hole in the dumpster. 能从这个洞里钻出去
[11:59] I would go, but I’m master-minding this. 我也想去 但我得坐镇指挥
[12:02] So one of you two should go. 所以你们中挑一个去
[12:02] Which one of you was born first? 谁先出生的
[12:04] – I was. – I came in second. -我 -我第二个出来的
[12:06] All right then, Ollie, squeeze into the dumpster, 好吧 奥利 钻进垃圾堆
[12:07] burrow through the trash, jump out and run for help. 在垃圾中杀出一条血路逃出去找帮手
[12:09] Just like when you came out of your mom. Got it? 就跟你从你妈肚子里出来时一样 明白
[12:11] What did she mean by “Came out of our mom?” 什么叫”从我们妈肚子里出来”
[12:14] Okay, Ollie, get in there. Go, go, go, go. 好了 奥利 去吧 去去去去
[12:18] We just got to get out of here, man. 我们得出去
[12:19] Whatever it takes. Getting so cramped in here. 不惜一切代价 这里太憋屈了
[12:21] Okay, you really don’t need to take your pants off. 那你也没必要脱裤子啊
[12:23] I wish you were right. 最好是
[12:29] Oh, hi. 你好呀
[12:30] Hi. 你好
[12:33] How could Millie have possibly 米莉怎么可能
[12:34] known about our plan? 知道我们的计划
[12:35] We whispered the whole time! 我们声音一直很小
[12:38] Well, there’s only one explanation, isn’t there? 只有一种解释不是吗
[12:40] One of you, in this room… 你们中有一个人
[12:42] in this sacred fort… 这神圣堡垒里的某人
[12:44] is a rat! 是奸细
[12:49] Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. One of you is. 对 对 其中一人是
[12:50] Can you just tell me who it is? 能告诉我是谁吗
[12:52] No. 不能
[12:52] Millie! 米莉
[12:59] So, which one of you is the rat? 谁是奸细
[13:02] Tina, this is your last Halloween ever. 蒂娜 这是你最后一次万圣节
[13:05] You ratted us out to Millie 所以你向米莉出卖了我们
[13:06] so we’d never have to leave, didn’t you? 这样我们就永远不用出去了 对吗
[13:08] What? I-I want to get out more than anyone. 什么 我是最想出去的人了
[13:10] My childhood is slipping through my candy-less fingers. 我的童年正从没讨到糖果的手指间溜走呢
[13:13] Maybe Gene’s the rat. 我看吉恩才是内奸
[13:14] Oh, please, let’s just calm down and take a spray paint nap. 得了 我们先冷静下来 睡个小觉
[13:18] Darryl, why are you wearing your backpack? 达瑞尔 你背着包干什么
[13:21] Why are you wearing your backpack, Darryl? 你为什么背着包 达瑞尔
[13:23] Answer the question. 快回答
[13:25] I just want to make sure I don’t lose it. 我只是怕把它弄丢了
[13:26] Oh, really? You don’t want to lose it? 是吗 不想搞丢
[13:28] Because you think you’re getting out of here? 因为你觉得自己能出去了
[13:30] I am! Millie, let me out of here! 是的 米莉 快让我出去
[13:31] I did my part, you do yours! 我照你说的做了 你得兑现诺言
[13:33] She’s not letting you out, Darryl. 她不会放你出去的 达瑞尔
[13:34] You fool! Why would you do this? 你个笨蛋 为什么要这样做
[13:37] I’m weak, Louise. 我很怕 露易丝
[13:39] I’m weak. 我很怕
[13:40] “Dear Millie, I need candy. 亲爱的米莉 我需要糖果
[13:42] “Also I will need to poo soon. 而且我还很想上大号
[13:44] Please let me out.” 请放我出去
[13:45] “Dear Darryl, 亲爱的达瑞尔
[13:45] “Help me help you poo. 助我者即可上大号
[13:47] “Be my man on the inside. 当我的内应
[13:49] Love, Millie.” 爱你的 米莉
[13:51] I couldn’t let the Treasure Trail go to waste! 我不能让糖果地图无用武之地
[13:53] If you hadn’t told her about our escape plan, 要是你没向她报告我们的逃跑计划
[13:55] we could have used our plan to escape! 我们本来是可以利用那计划逃跑的
[13:58] Oh, that’s so obvious now, isn’t it? 你现在来当马后炮了
[14:01] I’m sorry it’s hard for me to think when my pants are off. 我不穿裤子很难正常思考是我不对
[14:03] I just want candy! 可我只是想要糖果
[14:05] All right, all right. It’s okay, Darryl. 好了 好了 没关系 达瑞尔
[14:08] You didn’t know what you were doing. 你也不是故意的
[14:09] – Huh, buddy? – No. -对吧 兄弟 -我不是
[14:10] – My pants are off. – Yeah. -我裤子掉了 -我懂
[14:12] So, what do we do with a snitch? 现在 我们怎么处置告密者
[14:16] You did the crime, now you do the time. 犯罪者该罚
[14:18] Andy and Ollie… 安迪 奥利
[14:19] Burp ‘n Blow. 上嗝刑
[14:23] Poor bastard. 受着吧
[14:24] That smells nice. 味道挺不错的
[14:25] You guys eat sherbet? 你们吃冰冻果子露了吗
[14:26] Cucumber soap. 我吃了黄瓜味的香皂
[14:27] I ate a flower. 我吃了一朵花
[14:29] This is the one day you don’t eat 你们为啥偏偏今天午饭又不吃
[14:30] peanut butter and tuna for lunch? 花生酱和金枪鱼了
[14:31] You ruined Burp n’ Blow torture! 你们把嗝刑搞砸了
[14:34] It’s pretty bad. 好失败
[14:35] It’s not. It’s fun. It’s festive. 怎么会 多有趣 多喜庆
[14:37] – No. – It looks like it’s from China. -并没有 -一看就像是从中国来的
[14:39] No, China would be furious about this dragon. 中国人看到这只龙会发脾气的
[14:42] They love dragons there. 中国人可是很爱龙的
[14:43] Hey, where are the kids? 孩子们都到哪儿去了
[14:44] They should’ve been home by now. 他们现在应该回家了呀
[14:45] Oh, my God, they’re lost! 天呐 他们走丢了
[14:47] Not on Halloween! 怎么偏偏在万圣节
[14:48] – Lin, easy. – They’re dead. -别紧张 琳 -他们死了
[14:49] – No, they’re not dead. – They’re dead. -不 他们没死 -他们死了
[14:50] No, I know it, they’re dead. 不 我知道 他们死了
[14:52] No, I bet they’re in that fort they built. 不 他们肯定在他们建的那个堡垒里
[14:54] Oh, yeah. Ugh, that fort. 对哦 那堡垒
[14:56] Well, it is pretty cool once you get inside. 你进去后就会发现那儿还挺不错的
[14:57] What do you mean inside? They let you in? 什么意思 他们让你进去了
[14:59] I thought we weren’t allowed. 不是不让我们进吗
[15:01] I wasn’t supposed to say anything. 我不该说出来的
[15:03] – But it’s great. – Why can’t I go in? -但确实很不错 -为啥我不能进
[15:04] I-I don’t know, I… 我 我不知道 我…
[15:05] And there’s a ton of rules they have, 他们有一大堆规矩
[15:07] so… I guess… that was one of them. 所以 我想 那应该就是其中一条
[15:09] Right, right, right, whatever. 切 切 切 随便吧
[15:10] We’re gonna go to that fort and we’re getting 我们现在就去堡垒找那几个
[15:12] those little should-be trick-or-treaters 现在该去讨糖的死小孩
[15:13] and we’re shoving them inside this thing. 把他们塞进这玩意里面
[15:15] Hey, you guys, I was just trick-or-treating! 嗨各位 我刚玩完”不给糖就捣蛋”
[15:18] this candy’s so good. 这糖太好吃了
[15:19] Oops, I dropped some. 阿哦 我弄掉了几块
[15:21] Good thing there’s more where that came from. 幸好我袋子里还有很多
[15:23] You monster! 你个变态
[15:24] You can’t do this to us! 你不能这么对我们
[15:26] Uh, it’s just down here. 就在这边
[15:27] Yeah, I know where it is, 我知道在哪儿
[15:28] Mr. I’ve Been In The Fort Before And You Haven’t. “我去过堡垒而你没有”先生
[15:31] That’s right, I have. 我确实去过
[15:31] They were inside my fort for a long time. 他们曾经还在我的”堡垒”里待过呢
[15:34] That’s the original fort. 那可是天然的堡垒
[15:35] Bob and Linda. 鲍勃 琳达
[15:37] Millie Frock. Louise’s friend? 我是米莉·弗洛克 露易丝的朋友
[15:39] Hey, you know, I just ran into 我刚撞见露易丝和吉恩还有蒂娜了
[15:40] Louise and Gene and Tina trick-or-treating. 他们正在玩”不给糖就捣蛋”呢
[15:42] What? They’re trick-or-treating without their costume? 啥 没角色服怎么玩”不给糖就捣蛋”
[15:45] We’ve been slaving away all day! 这可是我们累死累活一整天做出来的呀
[15:46] Where? Where are they? 在哪儿 他们在哪儿
[15:47] I don’t know the name of the street, 我不知道那条街叫什么
[15:49] ’cause I’m a little kid. 因为我还是小孩嘛
[15:50] But if you follow me, I can show you. 不过我可以带你们去
[15:51] Skip like this. 跟我一起跳
[15:53] I don’t want to skip. 我不想跳
[15:54] I said skip! 我说跳就跳
[15:56] – Who is this kid? – I like her. -这小屁孩哪儿来的 -我挺喜欢她的
[15:57] She’s fun. 很有意思
[16:00] So last year was my last Halloween 看来去年是我最后一个万圣节了
[16:02] and I didn’t even know it. 我当时都不知道
[16:03] I wish I could go back in time 真希望我能回到过去
[16:05] and tell myself to enjoy it more. 告诉那时的自己要好好享受
[16:06] And also, not to go into this fort. 还有千万别到这堡垒里来
[16:08] I wish I could go back ten seconds ago 真希望我能回到10秒前
[16:10] before I ate cardboard. 告诉自己别吃硬纸板
[16:12] Uh-oh, I’m doing it again. 我又在吃了
[16:16] Wait. 等等
[16:16] Guys, take a look at this. 各位 来看看这个
[16:18] What is it, rat? 怎么了 叛徒
[16:19] You see those buttons on the truck? 看到卡车上那几个按钮了没
[16:21] – Yeah. – We just have to find a way -看到了 -我们只要按到那个
[16:22] to hit the “Up” Button and boom, the roof is lifted. “向上”的按钮 屋顶就能升起来了
[16:25] And how exactly are we going to hit the button, huh? 我们又要怎样才能按到那个按钮呢
[16:27] You gonna snitch on it? 用你告密的技能么
[16:28] No, we use this. 不 我们用这个
[16:34] A rat with a hanger. 能变出衣架的奸细
[16:35] Where’d she go? 她去哪儿了
[16:37] Whew, she’s a fast skipper. 她跳得可真快
[16:39] So where are the kids? 孩子们在哪儿呢
[16:40] I don’t see them anywhere. 没看见他们
[16:41] I’ll tell you where they are. 要我说吧 他们居然不穿我们做的服装
[16:42] Not wearing their costume on Ungrateful Avenue. 这会儿肯定在”忘恩负义大街”上溜达呢
[16:45] – Jerks. – We worked so hard on this thing. -可恶 -我们做这个多费力呀
[16:47] I fought the people at the art supply store. 我还跟美术用品店的人打了一架呢
[16:49] All that glue in my hair. 还害我头发上弄了那么多胶水
[16:50] I hate to see it go to waste. Yeah. 真不想它就这么白费了
[16:55] Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋
[16:56] Oh, uh… what are you supposed to be? 你们这 扮的是啥
[16:58] It’s a dragon, duh. 是龙呀
[17:01] It doesn’t look like any dragon I’ve ever seen before. 我可从来没见过这样的龙
[17:03] Yeah, well, your doormat’s stupid. 你家的擦鞋垫丑昏了
[17:05] – Yeah. – Yeah. -没错 -没错
[17:05] Aren’t you a little bit old to be trick or treating? 我怎么感觉你们年纪有点太大了
[17:08] You’re old. You’re probably 60. 你才年纪大呢 我看你得六十了吧
[17:10] I am 60… Hey! 我就是六十
[17:12] We gonna get any candy or not? 你到底给不给糖
[17:13] – No! – You have to give it. -不给 -你必须给
[17:15] – Bob? – No. -鲍勃 -我不是
[17:16] – Is that you? – No. What? Who’s…? -是你吗 -不 啥 谁…
[17:17] Bob. From the burger place. 鲍勃 开汉堡店那个
[17:19] No. No way. I’m not… 不是 怎么可能 我不是
[17:21] – I’d recognize you anywhere. – I’m nine. -你在哪儿我都能认出来 -我才九岁
[17:22] – That is hilarious. – It’s still not me. -太好笑了 -我说了不是我
[17:24] – It’s not me. – That is hilarious. -不是我 -笑死我了
[17:26] Honey, come. It’s Bob. From the burger place. 亲爱的快来 是鲍勃 开汉堡店的
[17:28] I can’t… We can’t stay. 我不… 我们得走了
[17:29] Just stay-stay there Stay there. Stay there. 别走 别走 别走
[17:31] – I can’t. We actually have to go. – It’s great. -不行 我真得走了 -太好笑了
[17:32] – It’s great. It’s Bob and Linda. – Bob, could you…? -是鲍勃和琳达 -鲍勃你能不能
[17:34] – That’s not… – From the burger place. Nah. -我不是… -那个开汉堡店的
[17:35] Honey, they’re pulling some sort of… I don’t know 亲爱的 他们在…怎么说呢
[17:37] – it’s a prank or… – Dave, I can’t stay, I’m sorry. 哗众取宠呢 -戴夫我得走了 抱歉
[17:39] Ah, hi… But good to see you. 还是很高兴见到你
[17:40] Steady… 慢慢地
[17:41] – steady… – I can’t watch. -慢慢地 -我没看到
[17:43] Mostly because I can’t see. 因为我啥都看不见
[17:45] You hear that? It’s working! 听到没 成功了
[17:52] You hit the wrong button! Turn it off! 你按错按钮了 快关掉
[17:54] – Turn it off! – I can’t! The hanger’s stuck! -关掉 -关不了 衣架卡住了
[18:01] We’re all gonna die! 我们都要死了
[18:02] Every meal I’ve ever eaten 我眼前正回放
[18:04] is flashing before my eyes! 我这一生吃过的每顿饭
[18:05] Oh, my god, my last meal was cardboard. 我的天 我最后一顿吃的是硬纸板
[18:12] This is not good for my claustrophobia! 我幽闭恐惧症要犯了
[18:14] Wait, there’s garbage. 等等 有垃圾
[18:15] We could use it, we could stack it. 我们可以用垃圾来撑住屋顶
[18:17] Yes! Stack the strong stuff. 对 用坚硬的东西撑
[18:18] Maybe we can stop this thing from crushing us. 也许我们能让这东西停下来
[18:20] Ollie, Andy, get in there! 奥利 安迪 快去
[18:30] It’s working! Isn’t it? 成功了 不是吗
[18:37] Yes! 欧耶
[18:38] The door! It’s open! 门开了
[18:39] Crawl to freedom! 爬向自由
[18:40] Crawl to Halloween! 爬向万圣节
[18:42] Crawl to candy! 爬向糖果
[18:44] My shoe! 我的鞋
[18:45] Now our shoes will be together! 这样我们的鞋就能在一起了
[18:50] We did it! We’re alive! 我们成功了 我们活下来了
[18:52] Whew, we’ve still got a few minutes left on the candy clock. 还剩几分钟 还能去讨几颗糖
[18:54] What about our costume? 角色服怎么办
[18:55] Screw the costume. There’s no time! 别管角色服了 没时间了
[18:57] We only got a few minutes left on the candy clock! 我们只剩几分钟了
[18:59] – Did you not hear me? – But nobody will give us candy -你们没听见我的话吗 -可不穿服装
[19:01] if we’re not wearing one. 没人会给我们糖果的
[19:03] Congratulations. 恭喜
[19:04] – You’re a robot. – Hold on, candy! -你现在是机器人了 -糖果 等我
[19:06] I’m coming for you! 我来了
[19:10] Treasure Trail… 糖果地图
[19:11] lead us to treasure. 带我们去找糖果吧
[19:14] Oh, come on! 搞什么
[19:15] No! No! 不 不
[19:16] Turn them on! Turn them on! 别关灯 别关灯
[19:18] We’re still here! 我们还在这儿呢
[19:19] Don’t you go off on me! 谁允许你们关灯的
[19:23] Aha! There you are. 你们终于回来了呢
[19:25] You think you’re too good for your costume? 你们现在是连爸妈亲手做的角色服
[19:27] For us? 也不稀罕了吗
[19:27] Costume? What am I even looking at? 角色服 这是什么角色服
[19:29] Godzilla’s ding-dong? 哥斯拉的屌么
[19:31] It’s a dragon, Gene. 是只龙 吉恩
[19:32] – It’s not a dragon. – Yes, it is. -才不是龙 -我说是就是
[19:34] You asked us to make you a dragon, we did. 你们让我们给你们做只龙 我们做了
[19:36] Wh-what are you? Bean can head? 你又是啥 焖豆罐头脑袋么
[19:37] – Yeah. – No. -没错 -才不是
[19:38] Robot bean can head to you. Oh. 是焖豆罐头脑袋机器人
[19:41] Well, I bet we got more candy than you did, so neh. 我敢肯定我们要到的糖比你们多
[19:43] Wait, where is your candy? 等下 你们的糖果呢
[19:45] – Long story. – Actually, I could tell it pretty fast. -说来话长 -不过 我可以说快点
[19:47] Well, at least we can have some of yours. 还好我们能分点你们的糖吃
[19:49] Nah-uh, bean heads. We get the candy. 不行 焖豆脑袋 糖是我们的
[19:52] – No, we get the candy! – It’s ours! -不 是我们的 -我们的
[19:54] We’re eating it all right now. 我们现在就要把它全吃掉
[19:55] Never! I want your candy! No! 别想 把糖给我
[19:57] – Get them! – Get out of our dragon! -快抢 -离我们的龙远点
[19:59] I thought I was done with Halloween. 我还以为我再也过不成万圣节了呢
[20:01] But it turns out, Halloween’s not done with me. 这样看来 万圣节舍不得我呢
[20:04] Get out of our dragon! 这是我们的龙 出来
[20:06] Okay, Halloween’s over. 好吧 万圣节结束了
[20:09] I’m gonna eat more candy in front of you guys. 我还要当着你们的面多吃几颗糖
[20:11] But you can eat the mini boxes of raisins I didn’t want. 我可以施舍点我不要的葡萄干给你们
[20:13] You’ll need your strength to make it through the ni… 不过要想拿到它你们还得费点…
[20:18] Oh, my God, I killed them! 天呐 我害死了他们
[20:19] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 天呐 天呐 天呐
[20:21] People are gonna be so mad at me. 世人会唾弃我的
[20:22] I’m gonna have to find a therapist. 我得找个心理医生
[20:24] Oh, geez, I hope I like my therapist. 我的天 但愿他人好相处
[20:26] You definitely won’t. 想都别想
[20:28] Who said that? 谁在说话
[20:28] The ghosts of us! 我们的鬼魂
[20:30] This is Gene’s ghost! Aah! 我是吉恩的鬼魂
[20:34] We don’t appreciate being killed! 你杀了我们 我们不高兴了
[20:36] Boo. This is Tina’s ghost. 我是蒂娜的鬼魂
[20:38] Oh, no. Oh, I didn’t mean to kill you. 别啊 我不是故意要害死你们的
[20:40] I was just gonna keep you in there until you got old. 我只想让你们在里面待到老
[20:42] Give us your candy, you nutcase. 你这疯子 把你的糖果给我们
[20:45] All of it? Or-or do you just want some of it? 全都要吗 还是只要一些
[20:47] Or do you want to trade? 还是你们想做交换
[20:48] All of it! 全拿来
[20:49] Here, take it! 给 拿走吧
[20:52] Happy Halloween. Thanks for killing us. 万圣节快乐 谢谢你杀了我们
[20:54] Heaven’s nice. 天堂很棒
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme