Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] Air! 这空气
[00:22] Come on, kids. 来啊孩子们
[00:24] Get some of that woodsy air in your lungs. 快多吸几口这林中空气
[00:26] Oh, that’s pretty woodsy, right? 森林味挺浓的 是吧
[00:28] – Woodsiest I’ve ever smelled. – Yeah. -从没闻过这么浓的 -是啊
[00:30] My musk will blend right in. 我的麝香体味和这里很搭嘛
[00:32] I’m pretty sure camping isn’t good for my… 我认为野营不是什么好活动
[00:34] I don’t know, knees? 怎么说呢 太伤膝盖
[00:35] I’ve got a note around here somewhere. 我记着我带了笔记来的
[00:37] I’ll write you a note after I write myself one. 我先给自己写一张 再给你写一张
[00:40] Come on, guys. It’s not Tina’s fault, 行了行了 这又不是蒂娜的错
[00:42] she was sick when her Thundergirl Troop went camping. 她参加的雷娘军举办野营时她生病了嘛
[00:44] This way, you all get to go on my make-up camping trip. 这样你们都能沾我的光来这次补偿野营了
[00:47] What do we know about camping? 我们根本对野营一无所知
[00:48] We come from a family of city dwellers. 我们家族世代都是城里人啊
[00:50] We’re all gonna die! 我们会死掉的
[00:51] Hey, I know plenty about camping. 我野营知识十分充足
[00:53] I used to go camping, once, when I was a kid. 我野过 一次营 在我小的时候
[00:56] It’s great, from what I remember. 非常棒 我记得
[00:58] Plus, what would you say if I told you 还有 我口袋里还
[01:00] I’m carrying a saw in my pocket right now? 装着一把工具刀 是不是很厉害
[01:02] Is that what you said when you met mom? 你当初就是这么跟老妈搭讪的吗
[01:04] Are those nail clippers? 那是指甲刀吗
[01:05] It’s my Nature Master. 它叫”野外专家”
[01:07] It’s a multi-tool. 是一把多功能工具刀
[01:08] It does everything nature requires. 可以应对各种野外情况
[01:10] Could it kill an eagle? 可以整死老鹰吗
[01:11] Why would we want to kill an eagle? 我们为什么要整死老鹰
[01:13] I don’t know. They’re so condescending. 怎么说呢 它们老一副高高在上的样子
[01:15] Yes! We’re killing eagles. 没错 我们要整死老鹰
[01:17] Actually, my Thundergirl handbook says to leave only footprints, 雷娘军手册上说只能留下脚印
[01:20] so we probably shouldn’t kill anything. 所以我想我们不应该杀任何生物
[01:24] We could go on a 13-smilehike. 我们可以来个”微笑登山”
[01:26] There’s taking pictures with your mind. 用自己的心给沿途美景拍照
[01:28] Consensual bird watching. 还能感受一下鸟瞰视角
[01:29] We don’t have to do any of that, do we, Bob? 我们不必做这种事情吧 鲍勃
[01:31] No. 不必
[01:36] Hiya, folks. 你们好 伙计们
[01:37] You picked a great weekend to camp. 你们选了一个很棒的周末来野营
[01:39] You’ll all be fine. 你们都会没事的
[01:41] Um… Great. 太好了
[01:42] Wait, why’d you say we’ll all be fine? 等一下 你这话是什么意思
[01:44] Because you will. You’ll all be fine. 就是这个意思 你们都会没事的
[01:46] Just mind the river, that’s all. 小心那条河 就这样
[01:48] It’s, uh, high this year. 因为 今年涨水了
[01:49] But you’ll be fine. And your family will be fine. 不过你会没事的 你的家人也会没事的
[01:52] Okay. 好吧
[01:55] Thunder mint? 来颗雷娘薄荷糖吗
[01:56] God, no. Keep those in a sealed container. 免了 把那东西密封起来
[01:58] We’ve had some aggressive wildlife out here lately. 最近总有攻击人的野兽出没
[02:00] Bears? 熊吗
[02:01] – No. Squirrels. – Seriously? -不 是松鼠 -真的假的
[02:02] We’ve lost some good people recently. 我们最近失去了好几名员工
[02:04] – To the squirrels? – Bears. -是松鼠干的吗 -是熊
[02:06] What? 什么
[02:07] Kidding. Budget cuts. 开玩笑啦 是预算削减
[02:09] They’ve made a lot of budget cuts and now it’s just me. 最近裁了很多人 现在只剩我了
[02:12] People don’t value the parks and then they get what they get. 现在都没啥人来公园了 这也是必然的
[02:14] Bob, this guy’s freaking me out. 鲍勃 这人吓着我了
[02:16] Shh. It’s fun. It’s ranger humor. 他开玩笑呢 这是守林人的玩笑话
[02:18] Uh, so, we’re gonna drive now, so, thanks for everything. 我们要开走了 谢谢你的提醒
[02:21] Camp at your own risk. 公园野营 风险自负
[02:22] State park motto. 国家公园的警句
[02:23] Sir, I need you to lift the gate. 先生 请你升起栅门
[02:25] Yeah, right, the gate. Sure. 对了 栅门 好的
[02:26] Yeah, you just sort of left. 你刚才就那么走了
[02:28] Open. Open sesame. There you go. 开门 芝麻开门 行了
[02:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:39] Nature boner! 一根天然巨屌
[02:42] That’s not what it is, Gene. 不是那样的 吉恩
[02:43] Come on. It’s a rock. 那是座岩石山
[02:44] It’s a Wang. Mount Wang. 王山 是王山
[02:46] William Archibald Wang, a Chinese diplomat, 中国外交官威廉姆·阿奇博尔德·王
[02:48] was the first to summit that mountain. 是第一个登上那座山的人
[02:50] William Wang, what can’t you do? 威廉姆·王 还有什么是你做不到的
[02:52] Where’s he now? 而他现在在哪儿
[02:54] Back in the city, staying at a hotel like a normal person. 回到城市 像普通人一样住在旅馆
[02:57] What are those? Bees? 那是什么 蜜蜂吗
[02:59] – Oh, I hate them. – Great identification, mom. -真讨厌 -行啊老妈 还认得蜜蜂
[03:01] Thank you, Tina. 谢谢夸奖 蒂娜
[03:03] Wait, Bob, this is all you packed? 等等 鲍勃 你只带了这些东西
[03:05] Well, I mean, I packed this, my Nature Master, 我带了这个 “野外专家”
[03:07] and I got two tents and this cool camping stove 两张帐篷 还有这个超酷的野营炉
[03:10] I borrowed from Teddy. 我跟泰迪借的
[03:12] What about food and water? And what about toiletries? 食物和水呢 洗漱用具呢
[03:14] Well, there’s a river right there. 你看 那边就有条河
[03:16] That’s all the water you could ever drink, you know? 那里的水够你喝了吧
[03:18] So we’ll be fine for one day. 就待一天 没事的
[03:20] And the river’s also nature’s grocery store. 那条河还是大自然的杂货店
[03:22] That’s where we get all our food, 吃的在那里都能找到
[03:24] like fish and vegetables. 比如鱼和蔬菜
[03:26] – Vegetables?! – Yes. From upriver. -蔬菜 -对 上游漂下来的
[03:28] – Mac and cheese? – And we’ll make our own cheese. -汉堡和奶酪呢 -奶酪自己做就行了
[03:30] We can do that in the woods. 这在森林里是可以办到的
[03:32] But how? I-I-I… 怎么做呀 我我我…
[03:33] Because you ferment the milk from… I… 可以自己发酵牛奶 牛奶就从…
[03:35] Look, people, 好了 听着
[03:37] everything we need is right here. 我们需要的东西全都在这了
[03:39] Or over there. 或者那边
[03:40] There’s no line for that food truck. 那辆流动餐车前没人排队
[03:42] You know what? Fine. 行啊 好吧
[03:43] I’m going to go catch me a meal. 我现在就去那条河里
[03:45] In that river. With this. 给自己”抓”一顿饭上来 就用这个
[03:48] We’re gonna catch all the fish. 我们要抓好多鱼
[03:50] God, I love you. 天啊 我爱死你了
[03:51] Hi. Sorry to bother you. 你们好呀 很抱歉打扰你们
[03:53] We’re camping over there, 我们在那边扎了营
[03:54] and my husband blew it on packing. 我老公什么都没带 所以搞砸了啦
[03:56] Can I borrow some crackers or, you know, peanut butter? 可以借我们点饼干或是花生酱什么的吗
[03:59] You guys, you look so prepared. 你们 好像准备很充分嘛
[04:01] You’ve got to be prepared when civilization breaks down. 为人类文明瓦解做准备 必须充分
[04:04] Wait, why will civilization break down? 等等 为啥人类文明要瓦解啊
[04:07] – Have you been to the post office lately? – She knows. -你最近去过邮局吗 -她知道
[04:11] – That’s right I know. – What does she know? -没错我知道 -她知道啥
[04:12] – You know. – I know you know I know. -你知道 -我知道你知道我知道
[04:14] What happens at the post office? 邮局发生什么了
[04:15] – They seem organized. – He doesn’t know. -不是挺有秩序的吗 -他不知道
[04:17] – He doesn’t know anything. – What? -他啥都不知道 -什么
[04:19] Perhaps you might be interested in reading more about it 你要是想进一步了解的话
[04:21] in our literature. 可以看看我们的手册
[04:22] Oh! Okay. 好吧
[04:23] 末日生存指南 不仅要活下来 还要活得有品质 末日生存小贴士
[04:25] Please borrow whatever you need. 别客气 随便拿随便借
[04:28] That plus that plus that. 这个 还有这个 还有这个
[04:31] – I need my juice. – Okay. -果汁我还要喝 -好吧
[04:31] Well, enjoy our provisions 请一边享受这些食物
[04:33] while you digest our truths. 一边消化那本书里的真理吧
[04:35] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[04:37] Um, can I borrow some wine, too? 我可以再借点葡萄酒吗
[04:39] Wine helps me drink. 葡萄酒可以帮我下酒
[04:41] Come on, kids, let’s go. 好了 孩子们 我们走
[04:44] Those kooks make some good chili. 那俩怪胎做的辣椒还真不错
[04:46] Bobby, you sure you don’t want any chili? 鲍鲍 你不想来点吗
[04:48] No. 不
[04:49] I will be enjoying the fish I caught. 我要好好享用我抓的鱼
[04:51] That’s a fish? 那是条鱼吗
[04:52] Yeah, Gene. It’s a trout. 没错 吉恩 这是条鳟鱼
[04:54] It’s king of the river. 河中之王
[04:55] I can cut it up if anyone wants to share. 有谁想吃的话我可以分他一块
[04:57] You know, I’m not gonna… be able to eat all this. 你也知道 我一个人 吃不完这么多
[04:59] Dad, are you sure you cooked it enough? 老爸 你确定鱼煎熟了吗
[05:01] Tina, the worst thing you can do is overcook a trout. 蒂娜 鳟鱼切忌煎得太过
[05:04] I wish I could cook it less. 这已经有点煎过了
[05:05] Enjoy your goldfish, wild man. 好好享用你的金鱼吧 野人
[05:09] That’s a lot of bones, but with trout. 好多刺啊 不过鳟鱼这种东西
[05:12] when you’re as experienced as I am… 你们要像我一样经验丰富的话
[05:14] you learn to use your mouth to take the bones out. 就知道怎么用嘴巴剔骨头了
[05:17] Use the back of your… throat. 用喉咙的后部
[05:22] Wow. They’re asleep. Must be the woodsy air. 他们都睡了 一定是森林空气好
[05:25] Yeah. Crazy how kids can fall asleep sober like that. 是啊 小孩不喝酒都能睡着真不可思议
[05:28] Mm. Hey, I read that there’s a warm spring around here. 我看到说这附近有温暖泉
[05:30] Some people skinny-dip there. 有人在里面裸浴
[05:32] You want to, uh, go find it? 要不要去找找
[05:34] A warm spring? Don’t you mean a hot spring? 温暖泉 你是说温泉吗
[05:36] Well, it said warm spring. 上面说的是温暖泉
[05:37] What about the kids? 那孩子们怎么办
[05:38] They’re fine. We’ll be close. 没事 我们就在附近
[05:40] Okay, but if a deer sees me naked, 好吧 可要是我被鹿看到裸体
[05:42] you can’t get jealous. 你可别吃醋哦
[05:45] What about the vest? 背心怎么不脱
[05:46] Oh, no, this guy stays on. 这背心得穿着
[05:48] Oh, that’s nice. 真舒服
[05:49] Ah. Come on in. 快过来
[05:53] ‘Scuse me. Oh, that’s really trouty. 不好意思 一股鳟鱼味儿
[05:55] This is lukewarm at best. 这充其量是微热
[05:57] They should call it a tepid spring. 他们应该叫这微温泉
[05:58] Really? ‘Cause I’m, uh… 是吗 可我
[05:59] Wow. I’m boiling in here. 我怎么浑身发烫
[06:01] Oh, boy. I’m gonna, 老天 我要
[06:03] uh… I’m just gonna use the restroom. 我要去一下洗手间
[06:04] I mean, a tree. I mean, 我是说去树边
[06:06] I got to get out of here. 我得出去一下
[06:07] Hey, where you going? Come back to Mommy. 你要去哪儿 来嘛 官人
[06:09] – No, not right now. – Let’s make this crappy -不 现在不行 -让我们来给这
[06:11] – little warm spring hot. – Don’t… Let go, -破温暖泉加加热 -别闹 放手
[06:12] – Let go. Let go. – Come to Mommy. -放手 放开 -来嘛官人
[06:14] Let go. I got to go to the bathroom. Let go. 放手 我要去厕所
[06:14] Come on. Give me your hand. 来嘛 把手给我
[06:15] – Please, Lin. Definitely an emergency. – Come to Mommy. -拜托琳 我很急 -来嘛 官人
[06:17] Let go! 放手
[06:31] What was that? 什么声音
[06:32] – The loud sound? – Yeah. -那响声 -是啊
[06:33] Probably an owl? 可能是猫头鹰
[06:34] Should one of us go check it out? 我们要派个人出去看看吗
[06:35] – Not me? – Guys, come on, -我不去 -伙计们 拜托
[06:37] listen, it’s nature. 我们这可是在野外
[06:38] We’re not all gonna make it tonight. 不可能三个人都躲过今晚一劫
[06:40] Safe, safe, goner. 安全 安全 送死的
[06:42] Good night. 晚安
[06:44] – Linda?! – Bob! -琳达 -鲍勃
[06:46] Grab that branch! 抓住那根树枝
[06:54] This river is really fast! 这条河好急
[06:56] Fastest I’ve ever seen! 是我见过最急的河了
[06:57] You see lots of fast rivers, Bob? 你见过很多湍急的河吗 鲍勃
[06:59] No! I’m just saying that this is really fast, okay? 不 我只想表达这条河很急 可以吗
[07:02] Oh, what do you know? 你懂什么
[07:03] You’re gonna argue with me now?! 你难道要现在跟我吵架吗
[07:05] Yes, now! 没错 就是现在
[07:05] When we’re flying 30 miles an hour down a river?! 在我们正以30迈的速度被往下冲的时候
[07:10] We made it. 我们得救了
[07:12] What the hell was that river’s problem? 那条河有什么毛病
[07:14] You stupid river! 你这蠢河
[07:15] I’m gonna sit down. Nope! 我要坐一会 不
[07:17] I’m gonna go over there for a sec. 我要去那边一下
[07:18] – Bob? – Oh, boy. -鲍勃 -老天
[07:20] Lin, look over there. It’s a pelican. 琳 看那边 是只鹈鹕
[07:22] And Patrick Duffy. 还有帕特里克·杜菲
[07:23] Patrick Duffy?! Where? 帕特里克·杜菲 哪儿
[07:25] I love Dallas. 我爱《朱门恩怨》
[07:26] – Oh, he ran away. – Where’d you go? -他跑了 -你去哪儿了
[07:28] I, uh, got a-a walking stick. 我找了根木棍当拐杖
[07:31] That’s why I went behind that bush. 我去灌木丛后面就为这个
[07:33] I didn’t have diarrhea at all. I love it out here. 我完全没有拉肚子 我喜欢这里
[07:35] Oh, God. There’s got to be a better stick back there. 天哪 那边一定还有更好的木棍
[07:37] I’ll go find it. Oh! 我过去找找
[07:38] Where are you, Bob? Bob? 你去哪儿 鲍勃 鲍勃
[07:40] There’s the better stick right there. 就在那儿 更好的木棍
[07:41] I found it. Hey, Lin. 我找到啦 琳
[07:44] How do you l-like my new walking stick? 你看我的新拐杖咋样
[07:46] That old one was so stupid compared to this one. 跟这根相比 原来那根逊毙了
[07:49] This is the one I wanted. 这根才是我想要的
[07:53] Why does this vest smell like puke and fish? 为啥这背心闻着像呕吐物 还有鱼腥味
[07:56] That’s the smell of a man. 这是男人的味道
[07:57] A healthy camping man. 露营的健康男人的味道
[08:00] Camping’s gross. 露营真讨厌
[08:01] – And we’re friggin’ lost. – You might be lost, -我们绝逼迷路了 -要迷也是你迷
[08:04] but I’m not lost. I know the woods. 我可没有 我对森林了如指掌
[08:06] All we have to do is just follow the river back to camp. 我们只要沿着河流走就能回露营地
[08:08] You sure about that, Mr. Outdoors? 你确定吗 户外达人
[08:10] Yeah. We’ll be in our tent before the kids even wake up. 是啊 我们还能在孩子醒来前回到帐篷
[08:13] Good. We got to get to the kids before wolves raise ’em. 很好 我们得在他们被狼叼走前回去
[08:15] It’s my worst fear. Little Wolf Gene. 我最担心的就是这个 吉恩变成小狼崽
[08:17] I’d have to cut holes in all the seats of his pants. 我还得给他每条裤子后面都剪个洞
[08:20] – Why? – For the tail. -为啥 -有尾巴呀
[08:22] Why would we even dress him? 我们为啥还要给他穿衣服
[08:23] – He’s a wolf. – Because he’d still need to go to school -他是狼啊 -因为他还是要去上学
[08:25] and be loved by the other kids. 要讨其他孩子喜欢啊
[08:27] But he’d be a… he wouldn’t want 可是他…他不会愿意
[08:28] to wear clothes. It doesn’t… 穿衣服的 他…
[08:30] Just because he’s different, Bob. 因为他与众不同 鲍勃
[08:31] Do you know how much money we would save, Lin? 你知道这样我们能省多少钱吗 琳
[08:36] I’m gonna put a breakfast order in at the RV. 我要去露营车那点早餐了
[08:39] You guys want anything? Where are Mom and Dad? 你们想吃点啥 老爸老妈去哪儿了
[08:41] They’re not in there? 他们不里面吗
[08:42] Maybe they went for a morning hike. 也许他们去晨练了
[08:45] No. 怎么可能
[08:47] Look. It’s their clothes. 瞧 是他们的衣服
[08:49] Oh, no! Mom and Dad melted! 天呐 爸妈融化了
[08:50] Things got a little physical. 看来有肢体冲突
[08:51] Signs of a struggle. Clothes went off. 先是一番争斗 然后衣服被扒掉
[08:54] When these rocks gave way and then whoosh. 随着石头滚落 他们就咻地滑下去了
[08:56] Oh, my God. Mom and Dad could be nude 天呐 爸妈可能正全身赤裸地
[08:58] dangling over the edge of a cliff. 吊在悬崖边上
[08:59] According to the Thundergirl handbook, we should… 根据雷霆少女手册 我们应该…
[09:02] wait here for a person of authority to arrive. 原地等候专业人士的到来
[09:05] – Can I see that page? – Sure. -我能看看那一页吗 -当然
[09:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:09] We should tube down the river and find Mom and Dad. 我们该坐上救生圈顺河下去找爸妈
[09:11] We should really tube. Let’s tube! 我们应该上救生圈 咱们上救生圈吧
[09:13] Yes, let’s tube! Why are we talking 没错 上救生圈 干嘛还在这废话
[09:15] when we should be tubing? 我们早该坐上救生圈了
[09:20] Isn’t this stealing? 我们这不是偷东西吗
[09:21] Nuh-uh, it’s borrowing. 不算 这是借
[09:22] ‘Cause Thundergirls don’t steal. 因为雷娘军是不偷东西的
[09:24] Well, uh, we’re borrowing. 我们是在借啦
[09:25] Borrow everything that isn’t nailed down! 借所有拿得走的东西
[09:28] You’re staying with me until I put you on Dad myself! 在我亲手给老爸穿上你之前你就跟着我了
[09:31] Wait, let’s tie our tubes together 慢着 我们先把救生圈系在一起
[09:33] so we don’t get separated. 这样就不会漂散了
[09:34] Yeah, let’s get our tubes tied! 好啊 把救生圈系起来
[09:36] Okay, let’s whoosh. 好了 使劲推
[09:38] Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! 推 推 推
[09:45] Hey, look, it’s Mount Wang! 瞧啊 是王山
[09:46] Why does it look so small? 为什么看起来这么小
[09:48] Oh, crap. 该死
[09:49] We followed the wrong river! 我们跟错了河
[09:51] How did we do that? 怎么会呢
[09:52] This feeds into that, 这条是那条的支流
[09:54] and we followed this all night. 我们整晚都沿着这条在走
[09:56] Oh, my God. 老天啊
[09:58] I feel sick. 我好难受
[09:59] Okay, okay. This is just like when we forgot 好吧 这就像那次我们去看棒球赛
[10:02] where we parked at the baseball game. 忘了把车停在哪儿
[10:04] We’ll do what we did then. 我们就按照上次的做
[10:05] We walked back to the entrance of the stadium 走回体育场入口
[10:07] and then we retraced our steps. 然后把原来的路重走一遍
[10:09] We got to go down to this river again 我们就再回到这条河
[10:11] and we come up the right river to the campsite. 然后沿着这条对的河走回露营地
[10:13] That’s a dumb plan. It will take too long. 什么烂计划 那要走很久
[10:15] Well, what do we do?! 不然怎么办
[10:16] The kids must be worried sick about us. 孩子们一定担心死我们了
[10:18] We need to go straight across. 我们得直接穿过去
[10:19] – Are you sure, Bobby? – Yes, I’m sure. -你确定吗 鲍鲍 -对 我确定
[10:22] The right way is… that way? 我们该走 那条路
[10:24] That might not have sounded like I’m sure but I’m sure. 我可能听着不太确定 但我确定
[10:26] All right. You’re the Nature Master. 好吧 你是野外专家
[10:29] We’re coming for you, kids! 孩子们 我们来啦
[10:31] We’re coming for you Mom and Dad! 老爸老妈 我们来啦
[10:57] I’m so hungry, Bobby. 鲍鲍 我好饿
[10:59] Oh, my God, I ate an ant. 我的天 我吃了只蚂蚁
[11:01] Oh, I just ate another one. 又吃了一只
[11:02] Lin, what are you doing? 琳 你在干啥
[11:04] Oh, they’re not bad. Oh, look, a worm! 其实还不错 看呐 虫子
[11:06] Oh, don’t eat…Don’t eat that… No… 别吃 别…
[11:07] Right there. Come here, you little sucker.Come on! 在那儿 来啊 小东西
[11:09] Don’t eat a worm in front of me. 别在我面前吃虫子
[11:11] Please, I don’t want to see you eat a worm. 拜托 我不想看你吃虫子
[11:12] Come on. Try one, Bob. 鲍勃 快来试试
[11:12] Get that way from me. 快拿走
[11:13] – Just a taste. Just a taste. – Get it away. -就尝尝 尝尝 -拿开
[11:15] Oh, why did we go camping?! 我们为啥要来露营
[11:17] Huh. There’s nothing in here about finding lost parents. 没有关于寻找失踪家长的建议
[11:20] Did you know there are eight different ways to hold hands? 你知道有八种不同的牵手方法吗
[11:22] Tina! Stop reading that stupid Thundergirl book! 蒂娜 别再看什么雷娘军的蠢书了
[11:25] I have something from the RV I can read from. 我从车里拿了本能看的书
[11:27] “Apocatips for the Apocalypse.” “末日小贴士”
[11:30] “Don’t wait for nightfall to build shelter.” “别等到天黑才搭建营地”
[11:32] That makes sense. 挺有道理
[11:33] “Leave no trace. Shave off your fingerprints.” “别留下行踪 清理掉指纹”
[11:35] Been saying that for years. 我早就这么说了
[11:38] My feet don’t work anymore. 我的脚废了
[11:40] – Carry me. – Oh, come on. -背我 -别闹了
[11:41] We got to get to the kids before it gets dark. 我们得在天黑之前找到孩子们
[11:43] Right, the kids. Second wind! 对 孩子们 满血复活
[11:46] Didn’t work. 没用
[11:47] Okay, I guess we’re stopping. 好吧 我们歇会儿
[11:49] I’m just gonna lay down for a sec, 我就躺一会儿
[11:50] recharge my battery, all right? 给自己充下电 好吗
[11:52] Oh, my God. We’re gonna spend another night in the woods? 天啊 我们还得在树林里呆一晚吗
[11:54] Okay. We need a fire. We got to make a fire. 我们需要火 我们要生火
[11:57] Just, um… put some wood on your face. 放些木头在你脸上就好了
[12:00] Bob, you’re not making sense. 鲍鲍 你语无伦次了
[12:01] Don’t say fish! 别跟我提鱼
[12:02] Oh, Bobby! Help! 鲍鲍 救命
[12:04] Can anyone hear me?! Patrick Duffy! 有人听得见吗 帕特里克·杜菲在吗
[12:08] “Now that your shelter is built, “帐篷搭好后
[12:10] you must seal the perimeter. 还需将四周封住
[12:11] Remember the 30 sticks 还记得之前削尖备用的
[12:12] you’ve sharpened to a deadly point?” 30根木棍吗”
[12:14] Yeah. 记得
[12:14] “They will now be utilized.” “现在该它们派上用场了”
[12:16] Oh, I thought they were for some kind of skit. 我还以为那是小品道具呢
[12:18] Thundergirls do skits around the campfire. 雷娘军就会在篝火旁演小品
[12:20] What skit would that possibly be for? 啥小品会用上这玩意
[12:22] I don’t know. You should see some of the skits 不知道 你该看看她们演的
[12:24] that get produced. 小品
[12:25] Look at this part. 看这个
[12:26] They say insects can and should be weaponized. 上面说昆虫能且应该被用作武器
[12:29] “Beware of any organization that rewards members “警惕那些奖励其会员无意义的头衔
[12:32] with empty titles or trinkets. 或小饰品的组织
[12:33] These are the wool of the sheep.” Hey, Tina, 那都是羊毛出在羊身上” 蒂娜
[12:37] you’re looking a little sheepish yourself right now. 你现在看着就挺像羊的[胆怯]
[12:39] My Thundergirl patches aren’t trinkets. 我的雷娘军徽章才不是小饰品
[12:41] Though I did get this patch for making trinkets. 虽然这个徽章是给我做的饰品的奖励
[12:44] We wouldn’t be here 如果不是为了补偿你
[12:45] if it weren’t for your stupid make-up trip. 没去成的野营 我们现在就不会在这了
[12:47] And we’ve learned more useful stuff in two hours 而我们在两个小时里从本宝书学到的东西
[12:50] from this baby than you’ve ever learned 比你这么久以来在那个洗脑的雷娘军
[12:52] from those brainwashing Thundergirls. 学到的还要多
[12:54] I’m not brainwashed. 我没被洗脑
[12:55] – Do you chant or repeat mantras? – No. -你有没有唱颂歌或跟念口号 -才没
[12:58] I’m a Thundergirl. 我是雷娘军
[13:00] I’m a Thundergirl. I’m a Thundergirl. 我是雷娘军 我是雷娘军
[13:03] Oh. Yes. 好吧 有
[13:05] Shut up. Shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴
[13:06] Look over there. 看那边
[13:08] We’re not alone, guys. 各位 还有其他人在这儿
[13:09] It could be aggressive squirrels worshipping fire. 可能是有攻击性的松鼠 在祭火
[13:12] It could be Mom and Dad. 可能是老爸老妈
[13:13] Either way, grab a spear. 不管怎样 抄家伙
[13:15] We’re going in. 我们去看看
[13:16] Rain, rain! Flash, flash! 暴风骤雨 雷霆闪电
[13:19] Thundergirls wear a thunder sash! 雷娘军 雷霆绶带在身
[13:22] Oh, my God. That sounds like Thundergirl troop number 39. 天呐 好像是雷娘军第39分队
[13:25] They won the regional chant-off. 她们赢了喊口号的区赛
[13:26] Hello, who’s over there? 谁在那儿
[13:28] – We are! – Yeah, we are! -是我们 -对 我们
[13:30] Hey, you’re a Thundergirl. 你也是雷娘军
[13:32] Yeah, she was. 曾经是
[13:33] Until she learned that organizations like this 不过她已认识到这样的组织
[13:36] are soul stealers! 是在蛊惑人心
[13:38] I-I, I don’t understand. Did-did you get sep… 我不明白 你是说 你脱…
[13:40] – “Oh, I-I don’t understand.” – Can I… -“我不明白” -我…
[13:42] Just… Did you get separated from your troop? 你…你脱队了吗
[13:45] No. My troop got… separated from… reality. 不 是我的队 脱离了现实
[13:49] Thundergirls are a sham! Yeah! 雷娘军都是骗人的
[13:51] Lay it on ’em, Teen! 快教教他们
[13:52] I used to be like you. This morning. 我曾和你们一样 今天早上还如此
[13:54] I only cared about sashes and patches. 我只在乎肩带和徽章
[13:56] Sashes and patches! 肩带和徽章
[13:58] Then I woke up. 然后我醒悟了
[13:59] She woke the hell up! 她彻底醒悟了
[14:00] Okay. Maybe you kids should camp with us tonight. 也许你们今晚该加入我们的野营
[14:02] We have plenty of food… 我们有很多食物
[14:03] I’d rather die! 我宁愿去死
[14:05] We don’t need your food! Or your lies. 我们不要你们的食物 不听你们的谎言
[14:07] Unless you have some cookies! 除非你们有曲奇
[14:09] And not the oatmeal ones! 而且不要全麦的
[14:11] – Never the oatmeal ones! – Yeah! -全麦的绝对不行 -没错
[14:13] Even if they have chocolate chips in them, 就算上面有巧克力屑
[14:15] they’re still oatmeal! 它也还是全麦的
[14:16] The truth is, y-you’re all just cogs 事实是 你们都只是
[14:18] – in a cookie-sellining machine! – Right. -曲奇售货机里的一个零件 -没错
[14:20] You’re a cog, you’re a cog, you’re definitely a cog. 你是零件 你是零件 你绝对是零件
[14:22] – You’re more of a pawn. – What? -你更像是抵押物 -什么
[14:24] Honey, I think you’re tired. And you’re kind of dirty. 亲爱的 我觉得你累了 还有点脏
[14:26] I’ve never been more awake and dirty in my life. 我从没这么清醒且肮脏过
[14:29] I hereby renounce my Tenderheart-level membership 我在此正式宣布 我放弃我的雷娘军的
[14:31] to the Thundergirls! “慈爱心”级别的身份
[14:34] Yeah! 太棒了
[14:35] – We’re out of here! – Yeah, -我们走 -对
[14:37] and we’re taking these. And this one. 这个也归我们了 还有这个
[14:39] – Good luck with your skit. – Thanks. -祝你们的小品成功 -谢谢
[14:43] Oh, you’re hogging all the blankets. 你把毯子都抢走了
[14:45] Come on. Get up. Come on. 行了 起来 快点
[14:47] I’m leading us. Let’s go. 我来带路 我们走
[14:48] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:50] – You’re sick! – I’m not sick. -你病了 -我没病
[14:51] – Then what the hell is that? – Wh-What? -那那是什么 -什…什么
[14:53] I’ll tell you what that is: 我告诉你
[14:54] It’s diarrhea and throw-up. 那是排泄物和呕吐物
[14:56] You’re firing from both ends. 你现在是上吐下泻 双管齐射
[14:57] I studied the ballistics. It checks out. 我学过弹道学 情况吻合
[14:59] That was probably a bobcat. 可能是山猫留下的
[15:00] Oh, okay. You didn’t eat a raw trout 好吧 你没吃生鳟鱼
[15:03] that didn’t make you poop 那玩意没让你腹泻
[15:03] and barf your way through the forest 没让你像恶心版的《奇幻森林历险记》
[15:05] like some kind of disgusting Hansel and Gretel. 一样在森林里吐一路
[15:07] I’m taking charge here! We’re gonna go! 现在开始我说了算 我们走
[15:09] Come on! This way now! 这边 现在就走
[15:10] No. Not that way. It’s this way. 不 不是这边 是那边
[15:13] You don’t even know what you’re doing out here, Lin. 琳 你都不知道你在干嘛
[15:15] I don’t know what I’m doing? 我不知道我在干嘛
[15:16] I fed myself ants and grubs 我吃了蚂蚁和蛆
[15:18] and I made a wilderness hairbrush. 我还做了把原生态木梳
[15:20] Doesn’t work, but still. 虽然用不了 但也很能说明问题了
[15:21] Plus, you’re sick, so let’s go. 况且你还病了 所以跟我走
[15:22] I’m Nature Master now. 现在我才是野外专家
[15:24] You’re never Nature Master! I’m Nature Master! 你才不是野外专家 我是
[15:27] I’ll go back to camp this way 我要从这条路回营地
[15:29] and then we’ll send help for you! 然后找人去救你
[15:30] Oh, come on. Just stick with me. 别这样 和我一起嘛
[15:32] You’ve got horrible diarrhea, Bob. 鲍勃 你腹泻很严重
[15:34] You’ve got horrible diarrhea, Bob! 你才腹泻呢
[15:39] Day one without the sash. 这是我脱下肩带的第一天
[15:41] Whew. Got to figure out who I am 我得好好想想自己到底是谁
[15:42] and what I’m going to wear diagonally across my chest. 以及以后该在胸前斜挎点什么
[15:44] Seatbelt? 安全带
[15:45] – Bandolier? – Oh, yeah. -子弹带 -好主意
[15:46] And tonight, we take off your fingerprints. 今晚我们会除掉你的指纹
[15:49] All right, people, let’s move out! 好了 各位 出发
[15:51] Got to find the kids. 得赶快找到孩子们
[15:53] Got to beat Linda. 这样才能打败琳达
[15:55] Need strength. 我需要力量
[15:57] Got to find food. 我需要食物
[15:58] Kids! Kids! Mommy’s coming! 孩子们 妈咪来找你们了
[16:00] Whew! I’m headed for the Wang! 我在朝王山的方向走
[16:02] I can see the tip! 我能看见山顶了
[16:04] Oh, Bobby, why do you gotta be such a wang! 鲍鲍 你怎么跟这石头一样混蛋
[16:08] Is that… is that a nut? 那…那是坚果吗
[16:10] What are you, an acorn? 你是个啥 橡子吗
[16:12] If you’re poisonous, tell me now. 你要是有毒就赶紧告诉我
[16:14] Get back here with my nut, you jerk. 还我的坚果 混蛋
[16:18] Well, well, well. 啧 啧 啧
[16:19] It looks like the squirrel has become the idiot. 看来松鼠脑袋不灵光了呢
[16:23] Thanks for doing the heavy lifting, squirrels. 多谢提点 松鼠兄
[16:28] Oh, boy. 我去
[16:31] Get away from me! 走开
[16:32] Get away from me! Aah! 走开
[16:35] Don’t eat me! 别吃我
[16:36] I don’t have the strength to fight. 我没力气反抗了
[16:38] This is how I’m gonna die. 我要这样死掉了
[16:41] This is taking forever. 这也太久了吧
[16:43] Hurry up and eat me. 快把我吃掉
[16:47] – Linda?! – That’s my man! -琳达 -这是我男人
[16:49] You get your paws off those nuts! 把你们的爪子拿开
[16:52] You saved me! 你救了我
[16:54] Yeah, I missed your stinky face. 对啊 我想你那张臭脸了
[16:56] How’re you feelin’, my little salmonella fella? 还好吗 你这拉肚子的可怜虫
[16:58] Uh… better. All empty. 好多了 都拉空了
[17:01] Sorry I-I left you back there. That was stupid. 对不起 我不该丢下你的 我真蠢
[17:03] Oh, Bobby. 鲍鲍
[17:04] Come on, let’s go. 来 我们走吧
[17:05] Hey, Linda… there are two Nature Masters: 琳达 其实有两个野外专家
[17:08] The one I left at camp… I miss that one so bad… 一个是我留在营地的那个 我想死它了
[17:10] but the other Nature Master is you. 还有一个是你
[17:13] Aw. This is a fishing pole, 这是鱼竿
[17:15] this is a toothpick… what the hell is this? 这是牙签 这是啥玩意儿
[17:18] You got to get that removed. 你得把那东西给除了
[17:19] – What? – That’s, like, a huge wart. -啥 -看着像颗巨大的肉瘤
[17:21] Don’t look at that. Stop it. 别看那个 别这样了
[17:22] Come on, we got to get back to camp. 走吧 我们还得回营地
[17:26] Holy crap. We’re here. 我的妈 终于到了
[17:28] Kids! 孩子们
[17:29] – Bobby, the kids are gone! – What? -鲍鲍 孩子们不见了 -啥
[17:31] – They’re in here! – What? -他们在这儿呢 -啥
[17:32] Yeah, hurry. We got fudge in here, too. 没错 快来 这里还有软糖
[17:34] Fudge. 软糖
[17:35] – Kids? – Gene. Tina. Louise. -孩子们 -吉恩 蒂娜 露易丝
[17:37] Where are you, babies? Where-where are you? 你们在哪儿 宝贝儿 你们在哪儿
[17:39] Your kids aren’t here. And neither is the fudge. 你们的孩子不在这儿 这也没软糖
[17:41] – What?! – Your kids stole the fudge. -什么 -你们的孩子偷了软糖
[17:43] Along with our inner tubes and our travel backgammon set. 还有我们的内胎和旅行用双陆棋
[17:46] And a copy of our survivalist guide. 以及一本生存手册
[17:48] Um, okay. I’m sorry about that, 好吧 我很抱歉
[17:50] but where are they? We need to find them. 可他们现在在哪儿 我们得找到他们
[17:52] We’ve been in the woods for, like, 40 hours. 我俩在树林里待了差不多40个小时了
[17:54] Well, we’ve been in the woods for 40 months. 我们已经待了40个月了
[17:56] And we think you’ve got what it takes to join us. 我们觉得你们很有潜力 可以加入我们
[17:59] What do you say, Linda? 你觉得如何 琳达
[18:00] Did our literature speak to you? 我们的那些册子对你有吸引力吗
[18:02] What?! Who cares about any of that crud? 什么 谁关心哪种垃圾啊
[18:04] We need to find our kids! 我们要找我们的孩子
[18:06] Forget your kids. They’re floating 别想了 他们这会儿正趴在
[18:07] in very high quality inner tubes down a river 相当高级的内胎上 吃着软糖
[18:09] eating fudge and playing backgammon. 玩着双陆棋 往河下游漂呢
[18:11] Um, all right, well, we’re gonna go to them now, okay? 好吧 我们现在得去找他们了
[18:14] Hold-hold on; Hold up. Ooh, is this bear mace? 等下 等下 你看这是防狼喷雾吗
[18:16] Why are you holding bear mace in my face? 你为啥要把防狼喷雾对着我
[18:19] We need to know 我们得确保
[18:20] that you are ready to accept our invitation. 你们准备好接受我们的邀请了
[18:23] Okay… 好吧
[18:24] Let’s put on our “Ritual of Trust” Music. 放入会仪式音乐
[18:26] I’ll get the trust lotion. 我去拿入会洗手液
[18:27] They’re not here. Now what? 他们不在这儿 现在咋办
[18:29] Let’s get a tiny bit more fudge. 我们再吃一点点软糖吧
[18:31] Or a lot bit more fudge. 多吃点也可以
[18:33] Everybody dance now 大家一起来跳舞
[18:37] What the hell is going on? What do we do? 这什么情况 我们怎么办
[18:40] I’ve got an idea how to get us out of here. 我有法子可以让我们出去
[18:42] Just follow my lead. 跟着我
[18:43] Okay! Here we go! 好咧 开始咯
[18:45] Let’s lotion up. Yeah! 动起来 哦耶
[18:47] Great! You’re the first ever to agree to the Ritual of Trust. 太棒了 你们是首个认同入会仪式的人
[18:50] This is gonna be so icy hot. 肯定会很劲爆的
[18:52] – Oh, it sure is, hon. – Very sexual. -必须的 亲爱的 -十足火辣
[18:55] – Whew! Yes. – I am looking forward to it. -太好了 -我好期待
[18:57] Can I just use your tiny restroom to freshen up? 能借你们的洗手间整理下妆容吗
[19:00] Trust me, you don’t want any of this like this. Nah. Ew. 相信我 你不会想看到这些东西的
[19:03] Yeah, we smell like ass. Come on, Bobby. 我们臭死了 来吧 鲍鲍
[19:07] – It’s too small. – Mom? -太小了 -老妈
[19:10] – Oh, my babies. – Is that the kids? -我的宝贝儿们 -是孩子们吗
[19:11] What are you guys doing? 你们在干嘛
[19:13] Uh, trying to escape. 逃跑
[19:14] – But not successfully. – Go get help. -不过不怎么成功 -快去找人帮忙
[19:17] Your father and I are being held hostage 我和你老爸被那两个好色的山中隐士
[19:18] by the horny hermits. 给绑架了
[19:21] Hmm, I think I’ve got a plan. 我想到了一个计划
[19:22] A plan bee. 计划B[蜜蜂]
[19:24] All right, Tina. This is all you. 好了 蒂娜 都交给你了
[19:25] Just like unscrewing a lightbulb. 就把它想成换灯泡
[19:27] – Maybe this will help you. – My sash! -也许这能帮上你 -我的肩带
[19:29] You knew I was always a Thundergirl deep down 原来你知道我在内心深处还是个雷娘军
[19:31] and would want it back. 会想要回这个
[19:32] No! This is satin, woman. 才不是 这可是用缎子做的 大姐
[19:34] You don’t just throw away satin! 可不能随便扔
[19:35] Maybe Thundergirls aren’t completely useless in the wild. 也许雷娘军在野外也并不是一无是处
[19:38] Maybe a bit of Thundergirl resourcefulness 也许雷娘军的一个点子 加上几只
[19:40] and a little bit of survivalist weaponized insects 最后没被我整死的”武器化的昆虫”
[19:42] make for a perfect swarm ideas. 会产生一个绝佳的蜂群营救计划
[19:44] Turns out I’m a Thunder-vivalist. 看来我是雷霆生存达人呢
[19:46] Tina, shush! 蒂娜 别唠叨了
[19:47] – Just do it! – Oh, yeah, sorry. -赶紧的 -哦 抱歉
[19:54] Thundergirl in the hole! 雷娘军进洞啦
[19:57] Bees! Ooh! 是蜜蜂
[19:59] They’ve weaponized insects! 他们把昆虫当武器用了
[20:00] They took a page out of our own book. 他们偷撕了我们生存手册上面的那一页
[20:02] Page 17. 是第十七页
[20:05] I’m getting stung! 我被蜇了
[20:06] That was your plan?! 这就是你的计划
[20:08] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[20:08] I’ll Mace them! 我来喷它们
[20:11] Camping is fun! 野营还真挺好玩的
[20:13] Go, go. In the car! 快 快 去车里
[20:14] – Bobby, your stuff. – Forget the stuff! -鲍鲍 你的东西 -别管了
[20:16] Gene, grab my Nature Master. 吉恩 去把我的野外专家拿上
[20:23] You can’t Mace a guy! 你怎么能喷我呢
[20:25] Oh, well, you know what else you can’t do? 你又做什么了呢
[20:27] You can’t take your wife camping for 40 months! 把你老婆带去野营了整整40个月
[20:30] You’re right, honey. 你说得对 宝贝
[20:31] Come here. Come over here. 过来 来抱抱
[20:33] Yeah. 就是这样
[20:35] Here, Tina. 给 蒂娜
[20:35] It’s a patch for keeping Mom and Dad alive. 这是你救老爸老妈的命赢得的奖章
[20:38] I don’t think this’ll count as an official patch but thank you. 虽然这算不上真正的奖章 但还是谢了
[20:41] You did the Thundergirls proud, honey. 你给雷娘军争光了 亲爱的
[20:43] And I never left them ever. 我从没离开过她们
[20:44] And no one can say I did. 谁都不准提我离开的事
[20:45] – Dad, your underpants. – Thank you. -老爸 你的内裤 -谢了
[20:47] Perfect underwear, perfect weekend. 完美内裤 完美周末
[20:49] Uh, this isn’t my underwear. 这 不是我的内裤
[20:52] More underwear for me then. 那我又多了一条内裤了
[20:53] *Rain! Rain! Flash! Flash!* *暴风骤雨 雷霆闪电*
[20:56] *Thundergirls wear a Thunder girl sash!* *雷娘军 雷霆绶带加身*
[20:58] *Honor, friendship, trust, integrity* *荣誉 友谊 信任 诚实*
[21:04] *Ant Raid, sunscreen, skits and jelly beans* *蚂蚁 防晒霜 小品 软糖*
[21:09] *Thundergirls are bound to sing this* *身为雷娘军 就要唱这*
[21:14] *Song of nature, friends and things* *自然 友谊 以及其它 之歌*
[21:20] *I’ll be a Thundergirl till I’m six feet under, girl, uh!* *我要当永远的雷娘军*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme