Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] And now plan for the recreation league doubles 现在有请休闲棒球联赛替补
[00:24] my recreation league angel, Gene Belcher! 我的棒球天使 吉恩·贝尔彻
[00:26] I’m sliding into home! 我要滑入本垒咯
[00:32] I think that’s electric slide. 你这只是滑步舞吧
[00:33] I know. I didn’t want get my capris dirty. 我知道 我不想弄脏我的紧身裤
[00:36] They’re baseball pants. 你穿的是棒球运动裤
[00:37] Well, they go great with this top. 跟我这件上衣很搭
[00:39] It’s also called a jersey, Gene. 那叫球衣 吉恩
[00:40] No. 不对
[00:41] Ease up, everybody, back off. 大家放松点 别这么较真
[00:43] It’s his first game. Oh! This is so exciting! 这是他的第一场比赛 太激动人心了
[00:45] I’ll show you exciting. Hi-ya! 我告诉你什么叫激动人心
[00:48] I’ve got armor for my ding-dong! 我还穿了保护蛋蛋的护具
[00:50] Come on. That’s not how you hit a crotch with a baseball bat. 用球棒袭击胯下可不是这么个袭击法
[00:53] This is how you hit a crotch with a baseball bat. 你得这样打才行
[00:56] What doesn’t break my testicles only makes them stronger! 伤不了我蛋蛋的东西只会让我变更强
[01:00] Wow, Gene is really athletic. 哇塞 吉恩太彪悍了
[01:02] I love baseball: 我爱棒球
[01:04] The pizza parties, the spiky shoes, 我爱比萨派对 钉鞋
[01:06] the parade at the end of the season 让球员坐彩车的
[01:08] where we ride on a float. 赛季末游行活动
[01:09] How’s my wave? 你们看我这样挥手行吗
[01:10] Hi. Hi. 你们好 你们好
[01:13] Hey, Teddy, do you want an espresso before we close up? 泰迪 要不要在我们打烊前来杯现煮咖啡
[01:15] – A what? – An espresso. Huh? -一杯什么 -现煮咖啡 怎么样
[01:18] Whoa, look at that. 看看这家伙
[01:19] Yeah, it was a little pricey, 是的 有点小贵
[01:21] but it’s an investment, right? 但也算是投资了 对吧
[01:22] Someone comes in for a burger, 顾客来吃汉堡
[01:24] they’ll say, “Oh, Bob, finally 他们会说 “鲍勃 你们终于
[01:26] you’re selling espresso.” 卖现煮咖啡了”
[01:28] Oh, Bobby, it’s like that hot plate you bought. 鲍鲍 这就像你上次买的那个电炉
[01:30] You had big dreams for that. 你当时对那玩意儿也期望很高来着
[01:31] Where is it now? 它现在在哪儿
[01:32] – It’s right there. – Oh. Ow, it’s hot. -就在那儿 -好烫
[01:35] – Teddy, why don’t you try one? It’s on the house. – Nah. -泰迪 尝尝 免费的 -算了
[01:37] Well, just to see if you like it. 尝尝看你喜不喜欢
[01:38] I don’t wanna, Bob. I’m declining politely. 我不想尝 鲍勃 我在委婉的拒绝你
[01:40] Just take one shot, Teddy! 就喝一口 泰迪
[01:41] I don’t like those tiny cups! 我不喜欢这种小杯子
[01:42] – Just drink one! – They make it look like I have giant hands! -就喝一口 -它们显得我的手很大
[01:45] Come on! 快点
[01:46] – Leave me alone! – Oh, fine. -别逼我 -好吧
[01:48] Really? You’re gonna give up that easy? 真的吗 你这么容易就放弃了吗
[01:50] Well, if no one’s gonna drink this, maybe I’ll just… 如果没人喝 也许我可以
[01:53] Ugh, that’s terrible. 真难喝
[01:55] That’s… that’s… 真是 真是
[02:14] Hey, Tina. 蒂娜
[02:16] – Hi, Teddy. – Hi. -你好 泰迪 -你好
[02:23] Gross, right? 很恶心 是吧
[02:24] Yeah, it’s an acquired taste… 是的 是一种让人无语的味道
[02:26] that I just acquired. 但我已经瞬间适应了
[02:27] Hey, batter, batter, batter, hey, batter, batter, batter, 击球手 击球手 击球手 击球手
[02:30] hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, 击球手 击球手 击球手 击球手
[02:33] Strike three! You’re out. 三振出局 你出局了
[02:35] I made that kid strike out. 我让那娃三振出局了
[02:37] I did that! I’m part of this! 是我的功劳 我也是参与者之一
[02:39] Which one’s yours? 哪个是你的孩子
[02:40] Oh, he’s down there in the dugout entertaining the troops. 他在那边的休息区给队员们讲笑话呢
[02:42] Normal Gene. Evil Gene. 正常的吉恩 邪恶的吉恩
[02:44] Normal Gene. Evil Gene. 正常的吉恩 邪恶的吉恩
[02:46] I think I can hear my hair growing, especially the bangs. 我感觉我能听到头发在长 特别是刘海
[02:49] Hey, maybe that’s why they call them bangs. 也许那就是它们被称为刘海的原因
[02:50] – Hey, keep it down. – How many espressos have you had? -小声点 -你喝了几杯咖啡
[02:52] Just one. I’m being really interesting right now, I can tell. 只喝了一杯 我感觉我这样挺有意思的
[02:55] Usually my personality is a little flat. 通常我的性格是有一点无聊
[02:57] Did you ever pick up on that? 你有注意到吗
[02:58] That you have a personality? No. 注意到你有性格吗 没有
[03:00] How we doing, Coach? 怎么样 教练
[03:01] Have you played all your kids? 你让所有的孩子都上过场了吗
[03:03] Uh, yeah, I think I got ’em all. 是的 应该都上过了
[03:05] Pretty much. Yeah, I got ’em all. 差不多吧 是的 都上过了
[03:06] Yeah, I think, I think so, yeah. 我想是 应该是 对
[03:07] What about Belly Bongo? Come on. I played my girl. 肚皮鼓手呢 我可是让女生都上了
[03:10] I’m a boy. 我是男生
[03:10] You got to play Belly Bongo, Coach. 你得让肚皮鼓手上场 教练
[03:13] All right, Gene, you’re in. 好吧 吉恩 你上场
[03:14] What about urine? 尿尿怎么了
[03:15] Grab a bat. 拿上球棒
[03:16] Done. Now what? 拿上了 现在呢
[03:18] Sometimes with Jimmy Jr., I don’t know what to say. 有时我不知道该跟小吉米说什么
[03:20] But now I don’t know what not to say. 但现在我不知道不该说什么
[03:21] I have all these thoughts, and it’s like, “Okay, guys, 我会一直这么想 “帅哥们
[03:23] who can get to my mouth first?” 谁能第一个亲到我的嘴”
[03:24] I think I love Espresso Tina. 我感觉我挺喜欢染上咖啡瘾的蒂娜的
[03:26] Thanks. I think Jimmy Jr. will, too. 多谢 我想小吉米也会喜欢
[03:27] Oh, Gene’s going up to bat! Yay! 吉恩要上场了
[03:30] Go, Gene, go! Whoo! 加油 吉恩 加油
[03:31] Why does he have to play now? The game’s tied. 为什么现在让他上场 这会儿是平局
[03:34] Gene doesn’t even thrive under no pressure. 吉恩在没压力的情况下都打不出什么好球
[03:36] Okay, just roll it at me as slowly as you feel like. 好 让球慢慢地滚过来吧 越慢越好
[03:40] Oh, God. 天呐
[03:42] Aah! Strike one, strike two, strike three! 一击 二击 三击
[03:44] I surrender! 我投降
[03:45] He’s a, a little tentative out there. 他 好像有点怕啊
[03:47] He kind of got a piece of it, right? 他差点就打到了 对吧
[03:48] – Not really. – No, no, he didn’t. -并没有 -好吧 好吧 他没有
[04:10] It’s not your fault you lost, sweetie. 输球不是你的错 亲爱的
[04:12] It’s his fault. 是他的错
[04:13] Hey! Button it, you seventh inning bi… 闭嘴 你这第七局的荡…
[04:15] Oh, Gene, oh, you played! Wasn’t it fun? 吉恩 你上场了 是不是很有意思啊
[04:18] I hate baseball! I hate it! 我讨厌棒球 讨厌
[04:21] Gene, wait! 吉恩 等等
[04:23] Oh, nice slide, honey! 漂亮的滑垒 宝贝
[04:27] It’s not that bad, Gene. 没那么糟 吉恩
[04:28] You made some errors, you struck out, 你犯了几个错误 你三振出局了
[04:30] one or two people booed. 有一两个人嘘了你
[04:31] – Louise. – To be fair, I also laughed. -露易丝 -说句公道话 我还笑了
[04:33] That’s it! I’ll never set foot 够了 我以后再以不会
[04:35] on a baseball field again except as a streaker! 踏进棒球场一步 除非是去裸奔
[04:37] I quit! 我放弃了
[04:38] If you quit, you’d be a quitter. 如果你放弃 你就成了半途而废的人
[04:40] That’s worse than being a loser. 这比输还差劲
[04:41] Well, let’s not dismiss the quitting idea. 我觉得可以考虑放弃
[04:44] – Bob! – What? -鲍勃 -怎么了
[04:44] It has a quiet dignity to it. 这样也算是捍卫了某种尊严
[04:46] Quiet dignity? Have you met us?! 某种尊严 你是今天才认识我们吗
[04:49] Uh, Bob, what’s the Burger of the Day? 鲍勃 今天的推荐汉堡是什么
[04:51] I’m looking at an empty chalkboard here. 黑板上什么都没写
[04:53] Well, it’s something with gouda cheese. 是用高达奶酪做的一种汉堡
[04:55] I’m still trying to come up with a name for it. 我还在想要给它取个什么名字
[04:57] Woulda Coulda Gouda. “简直不敢相信高达汉堡”
[04:58] You Gouda Be Kidding Me. As Gouda As It Gets. 简直不敢相信 这汉堡太好吃了
[04:59] Gouda Gouda Gumdrops. A Few Gouda Men. 高达高达橡皮糖 几个高达人
[05:01] Gouda Gouda Two Shoes… comes with shoes. 高达高达两只鞋 有鞋子
[05:03] Gouda Day, Sir. 高达日安 先生
[05:04] Uh, Tina, no more espresso for you. 蒂娜 你不许再喝咖啡了
[05:06] There goes Jimmy Jr. 小吉米来了
[05:10] Hey, Jimmy Jr., I see you’re riding a bicycle. 小吉米 我看到你在骑自行车
[05:12] Do you know they call it a bicycle 你知道叫它自行车是因为
[05:13] because “Bi” means two? “Bi”有”两个”的意思吗
[05:14] Speaking of two, there’s two of us. 说起两个 我们是两个人
[05:15] – Do you want to go on a date, by the way? – Uh, okay. -要不要去约个会 -好吧
[05:18] What’s good for you? How about tomorrow at 5:00 A.M.? 你什么时间合适 明早五点如何
[05:19] I know I’ll be up. 我知道我能起的来
[05:21] Great. So it’s a date. I’ll see you then. 太好了 说定了 明天见
[05:22] We’ll get coffee. 我们一起喝咖啡
[05:23] Oops, wrong way. 糟了 走错路了
[05:25] We’re gonna turn this sinking ship around. 我们要扭转局势
[05:27] You just need a little extra coaching. 你只需要一点特别训练
[05:29] Right, Bob? Bob? 对吗 鲍勃 鲍勃
[05:31] Coaching. A little extra coaching. 训练 特别训练
[05:33] – In? – Baseball! -哪方面 -棒球
[05:35] – From? – You! -谁来 -你
[05:36] Oh! Right. For Gene. Sure. 是哦 帮吉恩 当然
[05:38] – Yes, you. – Yeah, okay. Yeah. -是的 你 -好 没问题
[05:41] I probably should have been playing catch 我早就该跟你玩接球游戏的
[05:43] with you for years. Then you’d be good at it. 那样你现在就会很擅长了
[05:45] It’s so beautiful here. Dad, is this Heaven? 这里真美啊 老爸 这里是天堂吗
[05:48] It’s not Heaven, but the, but the lighting is nice, right? 不是天堂 但 但光很美 对吧
[05:51] It’s a nice time of day. 是一天中最美的时刻
[05:53] You know, when I saw you playing the game, 我看你比赛时
[05:54] it looked to me like you were 我觉得你好像
[05:55] a little afraid of the ball. 有一点怕球
[05:57] The stitches remind me of Frankenstein! 这些线会让我想到科学怪人
[05:59] All right, I’m gonna toss it to you easy, Gene, okay? 现在我把球球轻轻抛给你 好吗吉恩
[06:01] It’s getting hard to see, 天越来越黑了 看不太清
[06:02] so let me know when you throw it. 你扔的时候告诉我一声
[06:04] Oh! You hit me in the nose! 你打到我鼻子了
[06:06] I’m sorry! I said I was gonna throw it. 抱歉 我说过我要扔了
[06:09] Here, you can have a free throw at me. 这样 你可以朝我扔一次
[06:11] Ow! I thought you couldn’t throw! 你不是不会扔球吗
[06:13] I was aiming at your feet! 我瞄准的是你的脚
[06:15] Ow! Stop it, Gene! 住手 吉恩
[06:17] That time I aimed at your face! 这次我瞄准的是你的脸
[06:19] All right, how about this? 那这个怎么样
[06:24] Aah! Don’t throw that! 别扔那个
[06:25] Do not throw that! 别扔那个
[06:27] Hey, look at this. 看看这个
[06:28] I Yahoogled “Boy needs baseball help, 我搜索了”需要棒球指导的男孩
[06:31] father-son fail unathletic 失败 无运动细胞
[06:33] hopeless turquoise jewelry.” 无可救药的父子 绿松石宝石”
[06:34] Why turquoise jewelry? 绿松石宝石是哪儿来的
[06:35] ‘Cause I’ve been looking for some. 因为我一直在找
[06:37] It’s coming back. Anyway, 又重新流行起来了 总之
[06:38] look what came up. “The Deuce of Diamonds’ Diamonds 看看搜出来什么 “棒球幸运星的
[06:41] in the Rough in the Diamond Baseball Camp.” 可造之材钻石棒球营”
[06:43] It’s rated four diamonds! 评分有四颗钻呢
[06:44] Hello there, ballers. 你好 球手们
[06:46] I’m the Deuce of Diamonds! 我是棒球幸运星
[06:48] Hey, I know him. He used to be the Prince of Persuasia. 我认识他 他是前”胡说八道王子”
[06:50] The Prince of whosia? 啥王子
[06:51] A teacher of the ancient art of seduction. 教人古代勾引术的老师
[06:53] Dr. Yap had his video. I learned so much. 牙普医生有他的视频 我从中学到不少
[06:55] But now I have something better, a magic black bean. 但现在我有新欢了 有魔力的黑色豆子
[06:57] – A what? – Nothing. -啥 -没什么
[06:58] What’s holding you back from maximum baseball excellence? 在追求顶级球手之路上是什么拖了你后腿
[07:01] Guess what was standing in my way. 猜猜是什么拖了我的后腿
[07:04] I was. 我自己
[07:05] Wow, that’s deep. 真高深
[07:06] – Deeply dumb. – Shh! -相当愚蠢 -闭嘴
[07:08] I was striking myself out. 我曾经也被三振出局
[07:10] Then I unlocked the baseball awesomeness inside my body. 后来我解放了我身体里那个棒球高手
[07:13] Now look at me. 看看现在的我
[07:16] He didn’t do that. 那不是他打的
[07:17] Check out these incredible results 看看我棒球营的可造之材们
[07:18] from my one-day Diamonds in the Rough 在一天的训练之后
[07:20] in the Diamond Baseball Camp. 取得的惊人成绩吧
[07:28] Now he’s Deucing it. 现在到他挥走厄运的时候了
[07:35] Now they’re all Deucing it. 现在大家都挥走厄运了
[07:37] Ooh, look at this. 看啊
[07:38] The Deuce is holding his camp in town tomorrow! 幸运星明天要在城里给棒球营招新
[07:41] And it’s only $495. 只要495美元
[07:44] $495 for that? 花495报那个班
[07:46] That’s crazy. 别犯傻了
[07:47] For that kind of money, he should throw in $495. 这个数 吉恩该直接扔出钱来了
[07:50] Don’t be a cheapskate, Bob. Do you love Gene or not? 别这么小气 鲍勃 你爱不爱吉恩
[07:52] – Of course I love Gene. – Ew! -我当然爱了 -恶心
[07:54] Then we’re spending $495. 那就花495块报个班
[07:57] We don’t have it! 哪来那个闲钱
[07:58] Oh, go fart in a fortune cookie. 这种只能在福饼里看见的屁话你也说得出
[08:00] No fair! I can’t have $495, 偏心 我要495块报班就说没钱
[08:03] but Tina can have all the glasses she wants?! Ugh! 蒂娜买那么多眼镜就有钱 哼
[08:06] Let’s discuss this over a frothy espresso. 我们边喝咖啡边讨论吧
[08:08] I’ll go make it. 我这就做去
[08:09] No more espresso, Tina. 蒂娜 不许再喝咖啡了
[08:10] I’m gonna lock her in her room. 我得把她锁屋里
[08:12] No. 不要
[08:12] Ah, maybe I could sell something valuable. 也许我可以拿点值钱的东西来卖
[08:15] I got a Spanish edition of Fifty Shades of Grey I found on a bus. 我在公交上捡了本西语版的《格雷的五十道阴影》
[08:18] Cincuenta Sombras de Grey. 《格蕾的五十道阴影》[西班牙语]
[08:20] Don’t tell your father. 别告诉你爸哈
[08:21] You could sell your soul. 你可以出卖你的灵魂啊
[08:22] I did, and look at me, 我就卖了 你看看我
[08:24] I’m fine. 我很好
[08:27] I have something more precious than my soul. 我有比灵魂价更高的宝贝
[08:30] And this one and this one. Good-bye. 还有这个和这个 永别了
[08:34] – Ooh, and this one. – Okay. -还有这个 -好了
[08:35] – Bye-bye. Oh, I’m sorry. – Yeah, okay. -别了 我对不起你们 -行了
[08:36] And this one. Oh, no-no-no, not that one. Not that. 还有这一个 不不不 那个不行
[08:38] I don’t know how that got in there. 我怎么会把它放进来
[08:39] – Okay. – Wait, wait. A couple more. -那啥 -等等 还有这对
[08:41] Bye. Go. Okay. Look, I need $495. 去吧 好啦 这些我要换495块
[08:44] Plus that derringer. 还有那把小手枪
[08:45] Look, the kitsch craze is kind of played out. 这玩意有点过时了
[08:48] No one likes babies. 现在没人喜欢这些娃娃了
[08:49] What? Who doesn’t? What? 什么 没人喜欢 不可能
[08:50] I got a shelf of ’em. 我这收了满满一架子
[08:51] Oh! Look at that one! Let me see that one! 那个好漂亮 给我看看
[08:54] Uh, Mom. 老妈
[08:55] What? Oh. 干嘛
[08:56] Going in the wrong direction. I’m sorry. 我又天马行空了 抱歉
[08:58] Maybe if you had some fine art 有精致艺术品
[09:00] or antique coins or firearms. 古董钱币 或火枪之类的吗
[09:02] – Or high-end restaurant equipment? – Talk to me. -高级餐馆设备可以吗 -说来听听
[09:06] What about the…? 那个怎么样
[09:10] Stealing and pawning. I feel so dirty! 偷东西去卖 感觉好邪恶
[09:13] I told you you’d like crime, Mom. 我就说你会爱上干坏事的 老妈
[09:15] Eh… yeah, I do. 没错 我确实爱
[09:19] Wounder why dad changes his mind about me going 为什么老爸又改变主意要送我
[09:21] to the Deuce of Diamonds’ Baseball Camp? 去棒球幸运星的棒球训练营了
[09:23] Well, because he loves you. 那是因为他爱你啊
[09:25] But you don’t let him know that you know, all right? 但你要假装不知道 好吗
[09:27] He doesn’t like to talk about his feelings. 你爸他不爱把感情挂在嘴边
[09:28] He’s all stunted inside like a big dumb man, all right? 他其实心很软 只是不善表达 懂吗
[09:31] It’s our little secret, okay? 就当是咱俩的小秘密 好吗
[09:32] Just like our Sunday mani-pedis. 就像我们周日的美甲足疗之行
[09:34] Oh, look, there he is! 看 他来了
[09:36] Hi, The Deuce. This is Gene. 你好 幸运星 这是吉恩
[09:38] I’ve got the heart of a baseball player 我虽然有颗棒球运动员的心
[09:39] but the body of a manager. 却长了一副当经理的身材
[09:41] Office manager. 办公室经理
[09:43] No problem, that’s what we’re here for. 没问题 通通给你解决
[09:45] Baseball is all I do. 我就是吃棒球这行饭的
[09:47] The Closer of Close-Up Magic. 近景魔术揭秘
[09:48] Don’t worry about that. 那不重要
[09:49] The Iceman of Inkjet Printer Repair? 喷墨打印机维修达人
[09:51] Those are just… in my trunk. 那些只是…刚好在我车里罢了
[09:53] Now, about the tuition… 那么 关于学费…
[09:54] Ah! It wasn’t easy, but I got it all. 不太好凑 但还是凑齐了
[09:56] Great, cash! 太好了 现金
[09:57] I mean, checks are so formal. 我是说 支票太正式了
[09:59] It’s a lot of money. 这可是不少钱呢
[10:00] But you guarantee results, right, Deuce? 但你确保会有效吧 幸运星
[10:02] You better write your name on this little guy because 你最好先在小家伙身上写上你的大名因为
[10:04] you’re not gonna recognize him when you pick him up. 等你来接他时他绝对改头换面到你不认识
[10:07] I’m gonna have a killer fastball and a magnificent perm. 我要投个必杀快球 再烫个华丽的发型
[10:10] Whoo! I’m gonna have a hot dog. 我去吃个热狗
[10:13] Hey-hey-hey, Jimmy Pesto! 这不是吉米·派丝多吗
[10:15] Hi, Linda. Thanks for the heads up about the baseball camp. 琳达 谢谢你告我棒球训练营的事
[10:18] Isn’t it great? 很棒吧
[10:19] Last chance to earn my love, guys. 我对你们最后的期望了 孩子们
[10:22] I love that joke. 这笑话我喜欢
[10:23] Okay, guys, let’s get started. 好了 各位 我们开始了
[10:25] I’m gonna count these checks, 我先点点这些支票
[10:26] and you guys are gonna inject yourself 你们就自己酝酿酝酿热情
[10:28] with some performance-enhancing enthusiasm! 那也能提升球技的
[10:31] I am going to be athletic. 我要转型成运动少年了
[10:33] How you doing, Tina? 你怎么样 蒂娜
[10:34] You seem a little logy. 看起来有点呆啊
[10:35] Well, you seem a little shut your face. 呆你妹 你给我闭嘴
[10:37] Tina! 蒂娜
[10:38] It’s her first day since I cut her off espresso, so… 今天是我给她断咖啡的第一天 所以
[10:40] Yeah, when you dance with the bear, 与狼共舞就是这样子了
[10:42] you can’t stop until the bear wants to stop. 停不停全是狼说了算
[10:45] Espresso’s the bear. 咖啡就是那只狼
[10:45] Come on, Dad. 别这样 老爸
[10:46] Just let me bite down on a bean! 就让我咬口咖啡豆吧
[10:48] No! No espresso! 不行 咖啡免谈
[10:49] You can’t have any and your father can’t sell any. 你不能再喝了 你爸也没得卖了
[10:52] And, uh, I mean, he’s allowed to, 我是说 他做倒是能做
[10:53] he just never, ever will. 但从今往后不会再做给你喝了
[10:54] So end of subject. 行了 话题到此为止
[10:55] Uh, ooh, look at the sky. 看看这天气啊
[10:56] You know what? I’ve been thinking about it. 你知道不 我一直就在想
[10:58] Maybe I should try it. Broaden my horizons. 也许我该尝一杯 好拓宽我的视野
[11:00] No, don’t! 不 不行
[11:01] I-I saw a report. It’ll shrink your penis. 我看过一篇报导说喝咖啡会导致阳痿
[11:03] Yeah, it’ll shrink it. 对 会阳痿的
[11:04] One study says it’ll shrink, the other says it’ll grow. 这个报导说会缩 那个报导还说会长呢
[11:07] You got to just live your life. 人得过自己的日子
[11:08] Set me up, Bob. 给我一杯吧 鲍勃
[11:09] My first sale. 我的第一笔生意
[11:12] We never thought he’d actually sell one. 我们从没想过他能卖出去
[11:14] I just got to take off the dust cover. 我要摘下防尘罩了
[11:16] Take off that dust cover. 摘下防尘罩吧
[11:19] Where is it?! 哪儿去了
[11:20] Oh, my God, it’s gone. 我的天 它不见了
[11:22] Oh, how odd. 真奇怪啊
[11:23] Okay, guys, listen up. 好了 小伙子们 听好了
[11:24] Your glove is your best friend. 手套是你们最好的朋友
[11:26] But you are not its best friend. 但你不是它最好的朋友
[11:28] You’re its boss and you are pissed off. 你是它的老板 你被它惹毛了
[11:30] Now punish your glove. 现在惩罚你的手套
[11:31] Pound it. Make it afraid to miss a ball ever. 使劲打 让他再也不敢接不住球
[11:37] You’ve got to start meeting your performance goals! 你给我老老实实的接球
[11:40] When you change your attitude, you change your batitude. 态度变了 球技也就大有不同了
[11:43] So swing away. 开打吧
[11:44] Uh, Mr. The Deuce, you don’t have a baseball. 幸运星教练 你没拿球啊
[11:46] If we played with a real ball, 如果我们真枪实干来
[11:48] we’d spend half the day running after it. 这半天就光捡球了
[11:50] It’s all in your mind. 一切尽在你脑中
[11:54] That’s a double in the gap. 二垒安打
[11:57] Home run. 本垒打
[12:00] Broken bat, single. 中外野 上一垒
[12:03] I’ll need a pinch runner. 我需要一名替补跑垒员
[12:05] What’s that, kid? 你说什么 小鬼
[12:05] I said I’m gonna need a pinch runner. 我说我要一名替补跑垒员
[12:07] Speak up, please. 你大点声
[12:10] Long fly ball. This could go. 高飞球 有机会
[12:13] Oh, no, caught at the wall. 天呐 打墙上了
[12:15] No! 不
[12:16] By you. You hit it, you caught it. 也是你打出来的 你让它打墙上的
[12:18] Amazing over-the-shoulder catch. 超炫的实时接球
[12:20] I was robbed. By me. 我被抢了 被我自己
[12:22] An espresso machine doesn’t just walk away. 咖啡机不会长脚跑了的
[12:24] Where are you, you big, beautiful silver bastard? 你在哪儿 你这个美丽耀眼的大笨蛋
[12:27] Who would do this? 谁会偷它呢
[12:29] Hi, Tina. 蒂娜
[12:29] What, what, what?! 干嘛干嘛干嘛啊
[12:30] I just… I was saying hi. 我就是想打声招呼
[12:32] ‘Cause I just walked in, so… 因为正好路过 所以…
[12:34] what do you mean, what? 你刚说干嘛是要干嘛
[12:35] Oh, my God, I never noticed how annoying you are. 我的天 怎么以前就没发现你这么烦人
[12:37] I can’t even understand what you’re saying. 都不知道你在说个屁
[12:39] Oh, I have a speech impediment, Tina. 我说话本来就结巴 蒂娜
[12:41] Well, fix it. 那赶紧治治吧
[12:42] Hey, where’s Gene? 对了 吉恩呢
[12:43] Ah, Gene, Gene, Gene. 吉恩 吉恩 吉恩
[12:44] That’s all you ever talk about. 你就会问吉恩
[12:45] What about me? Look at me. 怎么不问我啊 你看看我
[12:46] Gene’s at that baseball thing. 吉恩在棒球训练营呢
[12:48] My brothers are there, too. 我俩弟弟也在那儿
[12:49] What?! 什么
[12:50] Oh, that’s right. 对哦
[12:51] Uh, Gene’s at, uh… 吉恩在…
[12:53] Deuce of Diamonds’ Baseball Camp. 棒球幸运星的钻石棒球营
[12:55] Playing baseball. 打棒球
[12:57] Okay, cross home. Tip your cap. 跨过本垒 脱帽示意
[13:00] Chest bump the guy on deck, 和下一个上场的击球手撞胸庆祝
[13:01] and that’s a home run trot. 以上就是本垒打的流程
[13:03] Okay, any questions so far? 好了 还有问题没
[13:05] About anything at all. 什么事都成
[13:06] Girls, boys, life, money, 男生女生啊 生活啊 钱啊
[13:09] inkjet printer repair. 喷墨打印机维修啊
[13:10] Um, can I be a good baseball player… 我能成为一名优秀的棒球选手吗
[13:12] …with asthma? 虽然我有哮喘
[13:13] Rudy, I’m gonna tell you a story. 鲁迪 我要跟你讲个故事
[13:15] A famous baseball player… 有一个著名的棒球运动员
[13:16] whose name I can’t remember right now… 名字我一时也记不起了
[13:18] had Lou Gehrig’s Disease 他患有卢伽雷氏症[霍金也是这种病]
[13:19] and he didn’t let it slow him down. 但他并没有让疾病阻止他
[13:20] That was inspiring. 好励志
[13:22] Um, can Ollie and I be umpires? 我和奥利能成为裁判吗
[13:24] Yes, you can. 当然了
[13:25] – You’re out of there! – You’re out of there! -你出局了 -你出局了
[13:27] – You’re out of there! – You’re out of there! -你出局了 -你出局了
[13:30] The Deuce, will I ever get over being scared of the ball? 幸运星 我能克服对球的恐惧心理吗
[13:33] Gene, listen to me. You are so much 吉恩 听我说 这么一个小球
[13:35] bigger and rounder than that ball, 你不仅比它大 还比它圆
[13:36] it should be scared of you. 它该对你恐惧才是
[13:38] Oh, no, it’s Gene. 天呐 是吉恩
[13:40] I won’t hurt you, baseball. 我不会伤害你的 棒球
[13:41] That’s okay. It’s your job to hit me over the fence. 没关系的 你的任务就是将我打飞
[13:43] I love you so much, Gene. Aw. 我爱死你了 吉恩
[13:47] Hold on, getting a call. 等下 接个电话
[13:49] Ugh, Mr. You Owe Me $1,100 Manoogian. 是你欠我1100美元·马诺吉安先生
[13:52] That is a long first name and a long last name. 名和姓都够长的
[13:54] Hey, Mr. Manoogian. 你好啊 马诺吉安先生
[13:56] Well, I’ve been trying to reach you, too. 我也一直想找你来着
[13:58] Uh-huh, I see. 我明白
[13:59] Yes, sir. Okay. 知道了 好
[14:01] Well, I could pay the bill now, so you can go ahead 现在我就能缴租 所以你放心吧
[14:03] and not put my stuff out on the street. 别把我行李扔马路上
[14:05] I’m sorry, it’s how much? 抱歉 你说多少钱
[14:07] Minibar? 小冰柜
[14:08] That’s where they get you. 酒店就靠这宰你呢
[14:09] All right, well, you know what? Then I’m coming down there. 好吧 你就等着吧 我马上就过去
[14:11] And I’m bringing some of my people. 带着我的兄弟们
[14:13] Okay, guys, listen up. 小鬼们 听好了
[14:14] Um, sometimes in baseball you go on a road trip. 有时棒球也需要来一场公路旅行
[14:18] So let’s practice piling into the team bus over there. 下面我们就练习如何挤进那辆球队面包车
[14:21] Now, everybody grab a bat. 大家都拿好自己的球棒
[14:23] Linda, 琳达
[14:24] look at me. How did you pay for baseball camp? 看着我 训练营的费用哪来的
[14:27] Uh… I, uh, I sold my porcelain babies. 我卖了我的陶瓷娃娃
[14:30] Wait, I saw those when I was tearing the place apart. 等下 我翻箱倒柜的时候看见了
[14:33] So you didn’t sell them! 你根本没卖掉
[14:34] Those are my backup babies. 那些是我的备用娃娃
[14:35] Yeah, that’s the B-team. Look how ugly they are. 对 都是次品 你看它们多丑啊
[14:38] You can do this the easy way or the hard way. 你想我来软的还是硬的
[14:41] – Tina! – Do you think I’m playing here? -蒂娜 -你以为我是跟你开玩笑的吗
[14:43] I need that espresso machine back… oh, my head. 我要我的咖啡机 我的头
[14:55] Hi, Tina, 嗨 蒂娜
[14:56] I think you’re more into espresso 我觉得比起我
[14:58] than you are into me. 你更爱咖啡
[15:01] It’s true. I love espresso, coffee, 是事实 我爱浓缩咖啡 咖啡
[15:03] caffeinated teas, and then Jimmy Jr. 咖啡茶 然后才是小吉米
[15:05] In that order. 是这个顺序
[15:06] All right, I did it. 好吧 是我干的
[15:07] I sold the espresso machine. 我把咖啡机卖了
[15:09] That machine was the crown jewel of this restaurant, Linda. 那可是我们的镇店之宝 蒂娜
[15:12] It was made in Turin, Italy. 是意大利都灵产的
[15:14] That’s where they make… Fiats! 那可是制造菲亚特汽车的地方
[15:16] Big whoop. It was a waste of money. 有什么大不了的 纯粹是浪费钱
[15:18] I’d rather waste money on Gene. 我宁愿把钱花在吉恩身上
[15:19] You don’t even know if this Deuce is legit. 你连它正不正规都不知道
[15:21] He has a Web site. 人家有网站的
[15:22] Yeah, they don’t just give those out. 是啊 网站可不是谁都能做的
[15:24] We’re going down there and we’re coming back with our money. 我们现在就去把钱要回来
[15:26] Or a really good baseball player. 或者带回一个优秀的棒球手
[15:28] I hope neither of you are getting your hopes up. 我觉得你们俩都不要期望太高
[15:31] – Tina, break another one. – That one. -蒂娜 再砸一个 -砸那个
[15:32] Oh, no. 不
[15:37] Okay, we’re here. Everybody out. 好 我们到了 大家都下车
[15:39] Hey, this is where our dad goes for his naps. 我们老爸常来这儿小憩呢
[15:42] Hi, Mr. Manoogian! 你好 马诺吉安先生
[15:44] Oh, crap. 我去
[15:45] No, no, no, too late! 不不不 太晚了
[15:47] – Listen. Come on! – You’re too late! -听着 别这样 -你太晚了
[15:48] – Come on, man. – Not cool! -别这样 伙计 -别激动
[15:50] You’re not cool! Now, listen. 你才激动了 听着
[15:51] I don’t have the whole $1,100 in cash. 我没有1100的现金
[15:53] Oh… But I can sign over some checks. 但我可以写支票给你
[15:56] Now, this one has a flag on it, 这上面有国旗
[15:57] and patriotic checks never bounce. 爱国支票可是不会被退回的哦
[15:59] No, no, no, I don’t need your stupid flag checks, okay?! 不不不 我不要你那什么狗屁国旗支票
[16:01] Pay me now, or I’m keeping your DVD player. 不付租金 我就没收你的DVD
[16:04] It’s not a DVD player, 那不是DVD
[16:05] it’s a Blu-ray player that also plays DVDs! 是能放DVD的蓝光播放器
[16:08] – Well, then, that makes it a DVD player! – No, it doesn’t! -那不就是DVD吗 -才不是
[16:11] Hey, how much for this hot pot? 这个锅怎么卖
[16:12] This is not a yard sale. 这儿不是旧货市场
[16:14] – Three dollars. – Okay, it is a yard sale. -3美元 -好吧 这儿是旧货市场
[16:16] Well, they were here. 他们本来是在这儿的
[16:18] Oh, that’s great, so 太好了 也就是说
[16:19] this guy… The Deuce… just takes off somewhere 那个叫什么幸运星的 把孩子们
[16:22] – with all the kids? – Look, he left that gym bag. -都带走了 -看 他的包还在呢
[16:24] See, we’ve got bath towels from the Sand Flea motel 看看 有一张沙虱汽车旅馆的毛巾
[16:27] and some crumbled deodorant in a baggy. 还有装在小袋里漏了的除臭剂
[16:29] See, that’s valuable. 看吧 是贵重物品
[16:31] He’s got to come back for that. 他会回来拿的
[16:32] Oh, my God, Lin, I don’t want to sit around waiting for him. 天呐 琳 我可不想坐在这儿等他
[16:35] Let’s go to the Sand Flea. 我们去沙虱吧
[16:36] Yeah, we shouldn’t even stop for coffee. 对 路上甚至别停下来买咖啡
[16:38] But let’s stop for coffee. 我们还是停下来买杯咖啡吧
[16:39] Okay, this isn’t enough. 这些可不够
[16:40] You’re still way short. 还差得远呢
[16:42] Sorry I couldn’t move the tube socks. 抱歉我没能脱我的短筒袜
[16:44] Okay, fine! If that’s how you want to play it, 好吧 如果你想这样玩的话
[16:46] we’re just gonna take some swings… 我们就要来挥两棒了
[16:47] at your soda machine. 目标就是你的冷饮贩卖机
[16:49] Go to it, guys. 上吧 各位
[16:51] But isn’t that vandalism? 可那不是搞破坏吗
[16:52] Babe Ruth used to beat the crap out of a root beer machine. 巴比·鲁斯还把根汁汽水机砸得稀巴烂呢
[16:55] – Now look at him. – Okay. -看看他现在成什么了 -好吧
[16:58] Yeah, there you go. 没错 就像那样
[16:59] Four-bagger. 本垒打
[17:01] Grand salami. 大满贯
[17:02] That’s a good looking foul ball right there. 不错的界外球哦
[17:04] Soda, you made me fat, but you also made me strong! 汽水 你让我变胖 也让我强壮
[17:07] Maid cart, get it. 清理车 快去
[17:09] I’ll come back later. 我一会儿再来吧
[17:10] These boys are very weak. I see no damage. 这些娃可真弱啊 我都没看到什么损坏
[17:12] They’re damaging your pride. 他们在摧毁你的尊严
[17:15] Not very much. 没觉得
[17:16] Oh, my God, there’s Gene. 天呐 是吉恩
[17:18] Gene, what are you doing? 吉恩 你在干嘛
[17:19] Playing baseball, and I’m great. 打棒球啊 看我打得多好
[17:22] Look at his swing, Bobby. Poetry in motion. 看看他的挥棒 鲍鲍 多优雅的动作
[17:25] Yeah, slow motion. 我看是慢动作吧
[17:26] Some soda’s leaking out. It might have caffeine in it. 有汽水流出来了 可能是含咖啡因的
[17:28] Tina, don’t lick that. 蒂娜 别去舔
[17:29] Do you folks mind? 不好意思
[17:30] These practices are closed to parents. 我们的训练是不对家长开放的
[17:32] Just give us our money back and we’ll go. 还我们的钱 我们就走
[17:34] Refund, no. That’s not gonna happen. 退款 不行 绝不可能
[17:36] Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. 对 绝不可能
[17:37] Guys, I did everything The Deuce told me to 各位 我全照着幸运星说的做了
[17:40] and now I’m excellent at baseball. 现在我可是棒球高手了
[17:42] – Gene, this is a scam. – Excuse me, -吉恩 你被骗了 -这位先生
[17:44] The Deuce has ears and feelings. 幸运星长耳朵了 听了会伤感情的
[17:46] – Well, I’m sorry. – Well, I forgive you. -对不起了那 -我原谅你
[17:48] – But now we want our money. – Whoa, bro, easy. -你还得退我们钱 -兄弟 别激动
[17:51] The next game Gene plays, 等吉恩下次参加棒球赛的时候
[17:52] you’ll notice a real diff. 你会发现他大有长进的
[17:54] Too bad, by then, I’ll be setting up my winter camp in Arizona. 可惜的是到时候我就到亚马逊办棒球营了
[17:57] Deucing in the desert. Aw, 到沙漠上挥棒[撒尿 一词多义]
[17:59] you’re gonna miss Gene hitting all those home runs. 那你就看不到吉恩打全垒打了
[18:01] And you’re gonna miss the leaves changing. 你也看不到树叶变黄了
[18:03] He’s not better, Lin. 他技术没变好 琳
[18:05] It’s not a real baseball camp. 这根本不是什么棒球营
[18:06] He is so better. 他变好多了
[18:07] I wish there was a game right now. 真希望现在就能比一场
[18:09] He’d show you, buddy. 让你看看
[18:10] You know, what? A game right now. 好啊 现在来比一场
[18:12] – Let’s do that. – Yeah, let’s do that. -说干就干 -好啊 说干就干
[18:14] Well, let’s not rush into anything. 我们还是别操之过急
[18:15] Some of my training takes a little time… 我的训练得花一段时间
[18:17] to sink in. 来吸收
[18:18] Oh, don’t be modest, The Deuce. 别谦虚了 幸运星
[18:20] You know what you’re doing. 你心里有数的
[18:21] He’s gifted; He said so. 他有天赋 他自己说的
[18:23] He’s gonna do a TED Talk. 他要去TED演讲呢
[18:24] Okay, look, I got to go. 是这样 我得走了
[18:25] No, no, no, no, you’re not going anywhere. 不不不不不 你哪儿都不能去
[18:27] We’ve got enough people here for a game 这里的人刚好够在那边的空停车场
[18:30] in that vacant lot right there. 打一场比赛
[18:31] Now, if Gene gets a hit… 如果吉恩安打成功
[18:32] which he won’t, because you’re a fraud… 当然他是不会成功的 因为你是骗子
[18:34] you keep the money. 钱就归你了
[18:35] If not, we get a full refund. 否则的话 你就要全额退款
[18:37] – That sounds really complicated. – I didn’t get it either. -听起来好复杂 -我也没听懂
[18:39] – Play ball! – Play ball. -打球 -打球
[18:42] *O’er the land of the free* *在这自由国家*
[18:45] *And the home of the brave.* *勇士的家乡*
[18:48] Okay, first base is The Deuce’s baggy of deodorant, 一垒是幸运星的除臭剂塑料袋
[18:51] second and third are his Rollerblades, 二垒和三垒是他的旱冰鞋
[18:53] and home is his hemorrhoid pillow. 本垒是他的痔疮垫
[18:55] Play ball! 开打
[18:56] You can do it, Gene. 你可以的 吉恩
[18:57] Get a hit and disappoint your father. Okay. 来一个安打 让你老爸失望 知道吗
[19:01] No hit, no hit, no hit, no hit! 不中 不中 不中 不中
[19:03] Come on, Gene. 加油 吉恩
[19:04] Wait for a big fat one right over the ass pad. 痔疮垫正上方重重地给它来一击
[19:06] Here it comes, Gene. 来了哦 吉恩
[19:08] Nothing to be afraid of. 没什么好怕的
[19:22] Oh, my God, you hit it… 天呐 你打中了
[19:23] I mean, of course you hit it, 我是说 我当然知道你打得中
[19:24] I’m a great coach. 看看是谁教的
[19:25] Gene hit it. That’s a hit. 吉恩打中了 安打成功了
[19:27] It’s n a hit if somebody catches it. 如果有人接到就不算成功
[19:29] Call it, someone. 谁快去接
[19:30] – I got it! – I got it! -我来接 -我来接
[19:31] – Wait, do you want it? – No, not if you want it. -等下 你想接吗 -你想我才想
[19:33] – You can have it. – But it sounded like you wanted it. -我可以让你接 -可我感觉你想接啊
[19:35] Make up your minds! 快点决定
[19:37] Let’s share it! 我们一起接吧
[19:38] No, no, don’t share it! 别 别 别一起接
[19:40] No! 不
[19:41] Now it’s a hit. 现在是安打了
[19:43] Hey, he’s still running. 他还在跑呢
[19:44] Throw to first. 快扔给一垒
[19:45] Throw to first base! 扔给一垒
[19:47] Ah, you’re such a dick, Bob. 你真是个混蛋 鲍勃
[19:50] That had some mustard on it. For real. 上面有芥末呢 真的芥末
[19:53] – No! – It’s a hit! -不 -安打成功了
[19:55] It’s an error, not a hit. 这是个错误 它没成功
[19:56] Gene got a hit, you jerk. 吉恩成功了 混蛋
[19:58] You’re blind. 你瞎了吗
[19:58] – Put some lenses in those things! – I’m blind to marry you! -戴副隐形眼镜吧 -我嫁你才是瞎了
[20:00] Why don’t you steal home, you thief? 你干脆把家卖了得了 你这个小偷
[20:02] – You’ve stolen everything else. – You love a coffee machine -东西都给你偷光了 -你喜欢咖啡机
[20:04] – more than you love your son. – Get your finger out of my face. -胜过喜欢你儿子 -别用手指我脸
[20:05] – You’re out of here, pal! – Get your finger out of my face! -你滚吧 -别用手指我脸
[20:07] – Stuff it up your crackerjacks! – Your fat finger! -我教教你怎么做人 -拿开你的猪蹄
[20:09] – Hey, there goes The Deuce. – Oh, crap. -幸运星走了 -我去
[20:12] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不不不不
[20:14] I’m really gonna miss that guy. 我会想他的
[20:15] He gave us his magic and then he disappeared. 他把魔法给了我们 自己默默离开了
[20:18] Just like Toad the Wet Sprocket. 就像”湿齿轮青蛙”乐队一样
[20:22] Are we going to the pizza party now? 我们现在要去披萨派对了吗
[20:24] No. 不是
[20:25] Hey, Mr. Belcher, just wait till next year. 贝尔彻先生 我们明年再战吧
[20:27] Don’t. Don’t do that. What are you doing? 别 别那样 你要干嘛
[20:29] Don’t do that. 别那样
[20:31] See, Bob, it was all worth it. 看吧 鲍勃 一切都是值得的
[20:33] Gene learned confidence. 吉恩重拾了信心
[20:34] From a confidence man. 从一个骗子那儿[一词多义]
[20:35] I got conned good. And that ain’t bad. 我信心倍增[很容易骗] 感觉不错
[20:38] I guess I’m happy that Gene’s happy. 好吧 吉恩高兴 我就高兴了
[20:40] But that espresso machine just really made me proud, 但那咖啡机真的让我很自豪来着
[20:43] – that’s all. – That dirty hunk of junk? -就是这样 -就那块垃圾吗
[20:45] I’m glad it’s gone. It wasn’t good for Tina. 没有了才好呢 那对蒂娜不好
[20:47] Where is Tina? 蒂娜呢
[20:50] That pot is a week old. 那壶咖啡是一周前的了
[20:54] I put my cigarettes out in that. 我还往里扔了烟头
[20:59] Do you want cream or sugar? 你要加奶或加糖吗
[21:09] *You can’t see it* *你肉眼看不见*
[21:11] *It’s electric!* *它是电流*
[21:14] *You gotta feel it* *你得亲自感受*
[21:16] *It’s electric!* *它是电流*
[21:18] *Ooh, it’s shakin’* *它在摇摆呢*
[21:20] *It’s electric!* *它是电流*
[21:23] *She’s a-movin’ like electric* *她像电流一样摇摆*
[21:26] *She sure got the boogie* *她动作真优美*
[21:27] *Now you can’t hold it.* *你抓不住*
[21:29] *It’s electric!* *它是电流*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme