时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You look adorable. | 你看上去太可爱了 |
[00:23] | Ah, all ready for your big field trip to the museum. | 隆重的博物馆校外考察活动一切准备就绪 |
[00:26] | You happy now? | 你现在开心了 |
[00:27] | Very… thank you for volunteering to volunteer. | 非常高兴 谢谢你自愿当志愿者 |
[00:30] | Yeah, so we’re even. | 那我们扯平了吧 |
[00:31] | Well, I’ve been a parent volunteer for eight years, | 我可是当了八年的志愿家长了 |
[00:33] | and this is the first time you’re doing it, | 而你是第一次参加这活动 |
[00:35] | but, yeah, fine, we’re even. | 但没关系 好吧 我们扯平了 |
[00:37] | Great… so, how did you survive eight years of being stuck | 很好 要一直和福旺德那种人待在一起 |
[00:40] | with Mr. Frond? | 你这八年都是怎么熬过来的 |
[00:41] | Wine Thermos. | 带瓶酒去 |
[00:42] | Get a cyanide Thermos | 不如带瓶氰化物去[剧毒] |
[00:43] | since you’re gonna want to kill yourself | 你到时候会想自杀的 |
[00:45] | because field trips are dumb! | 因为校外考察实在是无聊至极 |
[00:47] | I agree… field trips are dumb. | 我同意 校外考察的确是无聊至极 |
[00:49] | I remember being a kid, going to the zoo, | 我记得我小时候有次去动物园考察 |
[00:50] | and sneaking off with Warren Fitzgerald. | 我和沃伦·菲茨杰拉德偷偷溜走了 |
[00:52] | We smoked cigarettes in front of the zebras. | 我们在斑马面前抽烟 |
[00:55] | Half-smoked. | 假装抽烟 |
[00:56] | I didn’t really smoke. | 好吧 我没抽 |
[00:57] | Start your story over… I just got here. | 把你的故事重新讲一遍 我刚到 |
[00:59] | Aw, you didn’t care about seeing the animals? | 你都不想看动物吗 |
[01:02] | It was a pretty crappy zoo. | 那个动物园很烂 |
[01:03] | Yeah, it’s a pretty crappy museum, too. | 今天要去的博物馆也很烂 |
[01:05] | And we go there every year. | 就这样我们还每年都去 |
[01:06] | – I like it. – Me, too. | -我喜欢那里 -我也是 |
[01:08] | The Sands from Exotic Lands exhibit is my favorite. | 我最喜欢的展览是”来自异域的沙” |
[01:11] | Last year when I got home, | 去年我回家后 |
[01:12] | there was sand in my crack. | 我屁眼里都是沙子 |
[01:13] | It was hands-on learning for my butt. | 让我的屁屁亲自体验学习了一番 |
[01:16] | I bet we all have a good | 我想大家都有一个很棒的 |
[01:17] | Sands from Exotic Lands story. | 类似”来自异域的沙”的故事 |
[01:19] | I’m already bored. | 我已经觉得无聊了 |
[01:20] | Hey, sometimes good things come from boredom. | 有时候无聊的事也能催生好事 |
[01:22] | Like Gene. | 比如吉恩 |
[01:23] | Thank you. And Tina. | -多谢 -还有蒂娜 |
[01:24] | Pow. | 击拳 |
[01:27] | Okay, people, take a look at my buddy board | 同学们 请按这个同伴随机分配表 |
[01:30] | and find your randomly assigned buddy. | 去找你们各自的同伴 |
[01:35] | Okay, oh, uh, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[01:38] | Oh, look, Andy and Ollie got assigned to each other. | 看看 安迪和奥利被分在了一起 |
[01:41] | What are the odds? | 多巧啊 |
[01:44] | And I got… | 而我和 |
[01:46] | Me. | 我 |
[01:47] | I got a Genie in a bottle. | 我的搭档是瓶中精灵啊 |
[01:49] | Hey, if I rub you, will you give me a wish? | 要是我擦拭你 你会满足我的愿望吗 |
[01:51] | – No. – Hey, I heard you can see boobies | -不会 -我听说能在这间博物馆 |
[01:53] | from all around the world in this museum | 能看到来自世界各地的奶子 |
[01:55] | if you know where to look. | 只要你知道往哪儿看 |
[01:56] | We’re going on a booby bender. | 我们要去摸奶狂欢了 |
[01:58] | Boobity-boobity-a-la-la-la. | 奶子奶子奶奶奶 |
[02:00] | This I could get used to. | 这我倒是能接受 |
[02:03] | Rudolph Steiblitz? | 鲁道夫·斯泰伯力兹 |
[02:05] | Wait, is that Regular-Sized Rudy or Pocket-Sized Rudy? | 等等 是中号鲁迪还是迷你鲁迪 |
[02:08] | Regular-Sized Rudy. | 中号鲁迪 |
[02:09] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:10] | Hey, what’s the big idea? | 有何高见 |
[02:12] | Geez, Rudy, quit sneaking up on people. | 天呐 鲁迪 别偷偷跟着人家 |
[02:14] | Wear a bell. | 戴个铃铛吧 |
[02:15] | God, I have Henry Haber… | 天呐 我的搭档是亨利·哈伯 |
[02:17] | the school weirdo. | 学校里的呆瓜 |
[02:18] | Great, I have Tina Belcher. | 我去 我的搭档是蒂娜·贝尔彻 |
[02:20] | The dorkiest girl in the school. | 学校里最傻冒的女生 |
[02:23] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[02:24] | Maybe I’ll show him how to be cooler. | 我来教他怎么变得酷一点 |
[02:25] | People used to think I was a weirdo, too. | 大家以前也认为我是个呆瓜 |
[02:27] | You know what? Maybe she just needs someone | 不如这样 也许她只是需要有人 |
[02:29] | to show her how to be cool. | 教她怎么才能变酷 |
[02:30] | People used to say I was a dork, too. | 大家以前也认为我是个呆瓜 |
[02:32] | This’ll be fun. | 一定很有意思 |
[02:34] | So, where’s Bob today? | 今天鲍勃去哪儿了 |
[02:35] | On a field trip with the kids. | 和孩子们去参加校外考察了 |
[02:37] | At the museum. | 在博物馆 |
[02:38] | I guilted him into going. | 我说他不去的话就对不起我 |
[02:39] | – You miss him, huh? – The thing is, | -现在想他了吧 -其实 |
[02:41] | he’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[02:42] | Don’t you see? He’s me. | 你没看到吗 他就是我 |
[02:44] | He’s you, he’s that spatula. | 是你 是那把刀 |
[02:45] | Sure, it’s a crappy restaurant | 虽然这确实是间糟糕的餐馆 |
[02:48] | and people walk right by it, never take notice. | 是走过都不会注意到的那种 |
[02:50] | – Wait, what? – The floor’s always sticky. | -等等 啥 -地板总是粘粘的 |
[02:52] | – Sticky? – But it’s home for a lot of folks. | -粘粘的 -但这却是很多人的家 |
[02:54] | I’m getting choked up here. | 我都有点哽咽了 |
[02:55] | Okay… the thing is, | 好吧 现在的情况是 |
[02:57] | now that I made Bob go, | 我让迫鲍勃去了 |
[02:59] | I feel like those kids don’t need me anymore. | 就感觉好像这些孩子们都不再需要我了 |
[03:01] | Now he gets to play mama bird. | 现在他成孩子们的大朋友了 |
[03:03] | Singing the songs on the bus… | 在公车里唱着歌 |
[03:04] | – Linda. – Holding hands… | -琳达 -手拉手 |
[03:05] | Linda, what are you doing here? | 琳达 你还呆在这里干嘛 |
[03:07] | What? | 咋了 |
[03:07] | Go to them! Go to the museum. | 去找他们 快去博物馆 |
[03:09] | Be with your babies, go to them! | 和你的孩子们在一起 去找他们 |
[03:11] | I got to go, I got to go! | 我得去 我得去 |
[03:12] | – We’ll be fine. – I’m waiting on… | -不用管我们 -我还在等 |
[03:14] | – on fries. – Lock the door, Linda! | -我的薯条呢 -锁上门 琳达 |
[03:15] | – Get out! – Why are we going? | -出去 – 我们为什么要走 |
[03:17] | – Lock the door. – Go! | -锁上门 -快走 |
[03:18] | Never look back, never look back! | 千万别回头 千万别回头 |
[03:24] | What you drawing there, Henry? | 你在画什么 亨利 |
[03:26] | I’m designing robot characters for my next graphic novel. | 我在为我下一部漫画小说设计机器人角色 |
[03:30] | It’s part of a series. | 是这个系列的其中一部 |
[03:31] | It’s important to have interests, | 有爱好很重要 |
[03:33] | but maybe you can find one a little less dorky? | 但也许你该找个不那么呆瓜的兴趣 |
[03:36] | Uh, it’s actually pretty cool. | 这可酷了好吧 |
[03:38] | Maybe you just don’t understand it? | 只是你不懂而已 |
[03:40] | Oh, I understand it. | 我懂啊 |
[03:41] | There’s 17 installments, and you really need to read them in order, | 一共有17部 你得一一按顺序读 |
[03:44] | which you haven’t, so I doubt it. | 而你却没有 所以我很是怀疑 |
[03:47] | This is going to be harder than I thought. | 这会比我想象的要难 |
[03:50] | Robots? But that does give me an idea | 机器人 倒是为我下一部色情同人小说 |
[03:52] | for my next erotic fan fiction: Ro-butts. | 提供了一个灵感 机器人屁股 |
[03:57] | Hey, what’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[03:58] | My cymbals… you never know when somebody’s gonna want to jam. | 大镲 随时都可能有人想即兴表演一段 |
[04:01] | Hmm, back me up with those, would you? | 用那个给我造点势 好吗 |
[04:03] | Well, okay, but I haven’t… | 好吧 但是我没有 |
[04:04] | Hey, Mr. Frond. | 福旺德老师 |
[04:05] | Why did the chicken cross the road? | 小鸡为什么要横穿马路 |
[04:07] | I don’t know, Louise, why? | 我不知道 露易丝 怎么了 |
[04:08] | So he would be in a different school district | 那样他就会在不同的学区 |
[04:10] | where there’s a different guidance counselor. | 而那里有不同的辅导员 |
[04:12] | – Hiya! – Yeah! | -赞同 -没错 |
[04:14] | – Louise. – What? | -露易丝 怎么了 |
[04:15] | Don’t say that here. | 别那样说 别在这儿说 |
[04:16] | That’s fine… I’m out of material. | 好吧 反正我也没词了 |
[04:22] | Ooh, is there a rat exhibit? | 那是老鼠展览吗 |
[04:24] | – I think those are picketers. – Picketers? | -他们应该是示威者 -示威者 |
[04:26] | Even the people who get paid to go in there | 连在里面能领到工资的人 |
[04:28] | don’t want to be in there! | 都不想进去 |
[04:29] | That’s how terrible it is! | 这是有多可怕啊 |
[04:31] | It’s a good thing your mom isn’t here. | 你们的妈妈没来是件好事 |
[04:33] | Why, Mom likes protesting? | 为什么 老妈喜欢抗议吗 |
[04:34] | What? No, she loves chanting. | 什么 不 她喜欢喊口号 |
[04:36] | Oh, who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[04:39] | Hi, Madeline Greenberg, | 你好 我是玛德琳·格林伯格 |
[04:41] | museum director. | 博物馆馆长 |
[04:42] | Phillip Frond, counselor of children, | 我是菲利普·福旺德 孩子们的辅导员 |
[04:44] | friend of the museum. | 博物馆的朋友 |
[04:45] | I’m Bob, I, uh… | 我是鲍勃 我 |
[04:46] | He’s merely a volunteer. | 他就是个志愿者 |
[04:49] | Well, you may have noticed, | 你们也许注意到了 |
[04:50] | we’re having a little trouble with the UFMWD? | 我们的UFMWD出了些问题 |
[04:52] | I’ve had problems with that. | 我也有过类似的苦恼 |
[04:54] | Drink some cranberry juice. | 喝些红莓果汁吧[可预防尿道感染] |
[04:55] | Hmm, no, it’s the United Federation of Museum Workers and Docents. | 不 是博物馆工作人员和大学讲师工会 |
[04:59] | – They’re on strike. – Oh, like how my stepmom’s | -他们在罢工 -我继母也罢工 |
[05:02] | on a sex strike till my dad fixes the VCR. | 除非老爸修好录像机 否则休想碰他 |
[05:04] | Exactly, it hasn’t affected much. | 没错 这不会有太大影响 |
[05:06] | We still have all the exhibits, all the fun, | 展览不变 乐趣也不变 |
[05:09] | just one-eighth of the staff. | 只不过只有八分之一的员工 |
[05:13] | An Amazon exhibit? | 亚马逊展览 |
[05:15] | Maybe this day won’t suck so bad after all. | 也许今天也不会太无聊 |
[05:17] | Oh, that’s not open. | 那还没开 |
[05:18] | What?! No! | 啥 不是吧 |
[05:19] | The strike slowed us down there a little. | 罢工拖慢了我们的进度 |
[05:24] | – Nice plesiosaur. – Nice horses. | -好靓的蛇颈龙 -好靓的马啊 |
[05:25] | – What’d you say? – Plesiosaur. | -你说什么 -蛇颈龙 |
[05:27] | The coolest dinosaur. | 最酷的恐龙 |
[05:28] | Hmm… Henry, it’s great that you have a favorite animal, | 亨利 喜欢的动物是好事 |
[05:31] | but what about picking a cooler animal? | 但你就不能选酷一点的动物吗 |
[05:33] | Like a horse or miniature horse? | 比如马 或小马 |
[05:36] | It’s your first time as a parent volunteer, Bob. | 这是你第一次做志愿家长 鲍勃 |
[05:39] | Linda’s set the bar pretty high. | 琳达可是做得很好哦 |
[05:41] | I hope you’re up to it. | 我希望你能赶得上她 |
[05:42] | With great vest | 有这么棒的马甲 |
[05:43] | comes great responsibility. | 你也该有更高的责任感 |
[05:45] | Okay, kids, stick with your buddy | 好了 孩子们 和你们的同伴一起 |
[05:46] | and stay with the group! | 跟着大部队走 |
[05:48] | You don’t want to be a Missing Marvin | 应该不会有人想成为迷失·马文 |
[05:50] | or a Walk-Away Wendy! | 或脱队·温迪吧 |
[05:55] | Okay, Regular-Sized Rudy, change of plans. | 好吧 中号鲁迪 计划有变 |
[05:58] | I’m going in there, and you’re coming with me. | 我要去那里 你跟着我来 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I don’t think we’re allowed to do that… | 我觉得他们不会允许我们那么做 |
[06:02] | Oh, we’re not. | 是不会 |
[06:04] | We’re going where no Wagstaff student | 我们要去瓦格斯塔夫的学生 |
[06:06] | has ever gone: the Amazon! | 从没去过的地方 亚马逊 |
[06:08] | Rudy, just keep your voice down. | 鲁迪 小点声 |
[06:17] | Amazon? | 亚马逊 |
[06:18] | Yes, ma’am-azon! | 好的 亚马逊女士 |
[06:22] | Sorry. Yes, ma’am-azon. | 抱歉 好的 亚马逊女士 |
[06:26] | I’m glad you’re up for this, Rudy. I thought I was gonna | 我很高兴你跟来了 鲁迪 我还以为 |
[06:28] | have to get a buddy-ectomy. | 我得单独行动了呢 |
[06:30] | Are you kidding? This is great. | 开什么玩笑 这里太棒了 |
[06:32] | I’ve never done anything like this. | 我从来没做过这样的事情 |
[06:33] | My mom barely let me go on this field trip. | 我妈很少让我参加校外考察 |
[06:36] | Okay, I know you’re new here, | 好吧 我理解你这方面还是新手 |
[06:38] | but this isn’t how sneaking works. | 但没有你这样秘密行动的 |
[06:40] | – You have to ditch the backpack. – Yeah, sure. | -你得把包脱了 -好 没问题 |
[06:42] | No! I didn’t mean throw it. | 不 我不是让你把它扔了 |
[06:45] | That was loud. | 好大声 |
[06:46] | Okay, I’ll show you the ropes, | 好吧 你跟着我 |
[06:47] | and then we’re gonna go under the ropes | 我们从绳子下钻过去 |
[06:48] | – and touch all the stuff. – Yeah. | -摸遍所有的东西 -好的 |
[06:56] | I need to blow my nose. | 我要擤鼻涕 |
[06:57] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | I can only blow it if you hold it. | 我得帮我拿着我才能擤 |
[07:04] | – Now me. – Oh, my God. | -该我了 -天呐 |
[07:07] | Bob? Time for a head count. | 鲍勃 该查点下人数了 |
[07:09] | Four, eight, ten, | 四个 八个 十个 |
[07:11] | 14, 16… | 十四个 十六个 |
[07:13] | I’m gonna push you now, Ollie. | 我现在要推开你了 奥利 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna push you away now. | 我推了 |
[07:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[07:17] | Uh, uh, okay, who’s missing? | 好吧 少了谁 |
[07:18] | Oh, man. Louise. Figures. | 天呐 露易丝 不出所料 |
[07:21] | A-are we good? | 一切还好吧 |
[07:21] | Uh, uh-huh. Yeah. | 很好 |
[07:23] | Definitely. I just got to go over here for a second. | 相当好 只是我得过去一下 |
[07:26] | Be right back! | 马上就回 |
[07:30] | Of course she’s in there. | 我早该知道她会进去 |
[07:33] | Louise. Louise. | 露易丝 露易丝 |
[07:39] | Louise, come out of the plants. | 露易丝 快出来 |
[07:40] | Who’s Louise? | 谁是露易丝啊 |
[07:41] | I’m just a talking plant. | 我只是棵会说话的植物 |
[07:43] | My name is Leafy Greenbrier. | 我的名字叫阔叶·绿蔷薇 |
[07:46] | And I am Kate Bush. | 我是凯特·布什[也有灌木丛的意思] |
[07:48] | Listen, both of you. | 你们俩 听着 |
[07:49] | I know you’re not excited about this museum, | 我知道你们对博物馆没什么兴趣 |
[07:51] | but I can’t have you kids | 但我不能让你们 |
[07:53] | being Missing Marvins | 变成迷失·马文 |
[07:54] | or whatever that stupid thing Frond said. | 和福旺德说的那什么蠢玩意儿来着 |
[07:57] | Walk-Away Wendys. | 脱队·温迪 |
[07:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:59] | Um, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[08:00] | Regular-Sized Rudy. | 中号鲁迪 |
[08:01] | Regular-Sized Rudy? | 中号鲁迪 |
[08:03] | Why do they call you that? | 为什么要这样叫你 |
[08:04] | – Just look at me. – Um, okay. | -你看看我就知道了 -好吧 |
[08:07] | Listen, you two are supposed to stay with the group. | 你们两应该跟大部队一起行动 |
[08:09] | Dad, when I hear “Stay with the group,” | 老爸 我一听你说”一起行动” |
[08:11] | I leave the group. | 就偏想单独行动 |
[08:12] | Yeah, Louise, that can be annoying. | 我知道 露易丝 你那样好讨人厌 |
[08:14] | All right, which way did we come in? | 好吧 我们来时走的哪条路 |
[08:15] | Uh, come on, this way. | 过来 走这边 |
[08:16] | No, you come on. | 不要 你才该过来 |
[08:18] | Dad, look around. We’re in the jungle. | 老爸 你看看四周 我们在雨林里呢 |
[08:21] | Can we just for a second walk around a little? | 咱就不能逛一小小会儿吗 |
[08:24] | – Hmm. It is kind of impressive. – Yeah. | -确实挺震撼的 -就是啊 |
[08:26] | But we both know I have to take you guys back. | 但我们都心知肚明 我得带你们回去 |
[08:28] | You remind me of my mom. | 你让我想起我妈了 |
[08:29] | She hates fun, too. | 她也不喜欢好玩的东西 |
[08:32] | Hide. Get down. | 快躲起来 蹲下 |
[08:34] | Hey! Who’s over there? | 喂 谁在那儿 |
[08:36] | Somebody over there? | 有人在那儿吗 |
[08:37] | Everybody shut up. | 都别出声 |
[08:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:39] | Come on, Jeff, you know I hate plants. | 拜托 杰夫 你明知我讨厌植物的 |
[08:41] | Oh, they’re gonna drop their juice boxes when they see me. | 他们要是看到我肯定会大吃一惊的 |
[08:45] | Museum management is unfair and anti-union. | 博物馆管理层处事不公 还反工会 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I hear that, buddy. | 我听到了 大哥 |
[08:49] | No, no, we’re protesting. | 不不 我们在进行抗议 |
[08:51] | What do we want? | 我们的要求 |
[08:52] | Fairness. | 公平 |
[08:53] | When do we want it? | 何时实现 |
[08:55] | Now. | 立刻马上 |
[08:57] | What? The chant? | 咋了 口号的问题吗 |
[08:59] | It’s the chant, isn’t it? | 是口号的问题 对吧 |
[09:00] | Yeah. You got to wow ’em. | 对 你们得大声吼出来 |
[09:01] | Something like, uh… | 像那什么… |
[09:03] | Give us more money, damn it! | 工资薪水必须涨 |
[09:05] | Or we’ll shave the woolly mammoth! | 否则就把猛犸象剃光光 |
[09:07] | Give us longer breaks for snacks | 休息时间要延长 |
[09:08] | or we’ll burn the artifacts! | 要不就把展品烧光光 |
[09:10] | You’re really good at this. | 这你还真擅长 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[09:12] | All right, good luck, got to go. | 好啦 祝你们好运 先走了 |
[09:14] | No, wait. We need you. | 别呀 等等 我们需要你 |
[09:17] | Remember, kids, | 千万记得 孩子们 |
[09:18] | smiling is the new touching. | 想要动手摸的时候就用微笑代替 |
[09:20] | Nice. | 对极了 |
[09:21] | Also, if you ignore history, | 还有 谁无视历史 |
[09:23] | you’re doomed to repeat it, | 谁就注定要重蹈历史的覆辙 |
[09:24] | and if you touch history, | 谁乱碰文物 |
[09:25] | you will be suspended for six days. | 谁就会被关六天禁闭 |
[09:27] | Yes… and when you get to the pioneer exhibit, | 没错 参观原始人展区的时候 |
[09:30] | learn but don’t churn. | 要学习 不要调皮 |
[09:31] | Who are you? | 你究竟是何方神圣 |
[09:33] | Is there a, uh… Mr. Museum? | 你身体里住了位博物馆通吗 |
[09:35] | No, there is not. | 没有 |
[09:37] | Okay, booby checklist. | 好了 摸奶名单 |
[09:39] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看都有什么 |
[09:40] | Did you get that at the gift shop? | 你在礼品店买的吗 |
[09:42] | Nope, it’s my cousin’s. | 不是 我表哥的 |
[09:43] | He wrote down where to find | 他列出了博物馆 |
[09:44] | all the boobs in the museum. | 所有能摸奶的地方 |
[09:46] | Viking boobies, yeah! | 维京之奶 好棒 |
[09:47] | Eskimo boobies, coming real soon. | 爱斯基摩之奶 等着我哦 |
[09:50] | It’s an embarrassment of boobies. | 这真是呆子[奶子]们的尴尬时刻啊 |
[09:52] | Good one, Zeke. | 说得好 齐克 |
[09:53] | That’s Jimmy Jr. | 那是小吉米 |
[09:54] | You may not know him | 你不认识他吧 |
[09:55] | because he’s one of the cooler kids in school. | 他是学校有名的酷哥 |
[09:58] | Hi, Jimmy Jr. | 小吉米 |
[09:59] | Hi, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[10:01] | I know Jimmy Jr. | 我认识他 |
[10:02] | Hey, Jimmy J. | 你好 小吉米 |
[10:03] | Hey, Harvey. | 你好 哈维 |
[10:04] | Hen-Henry. | 是亨利 |
[10:05] | He’s always joking like… | 他总是开这种玩笑… |
[10:07] | uh, not even my name, uh… | 张冠李戴… |
[10:11] | Okay, I think the coast is clear. | 我想我们安全了 |
[10:13] | Let’s get back to the group. | 咱们还是归队吧 |
[10:14] | But we just hid from the guard. | 可才从保安眼皮底下逃过一劫啊 |
[10:15] | We’re having fun here, ah? | 在这多有意思啊 |
[10:17] | Come on, let’s go into the stilt hut just so we can say we did it, | 我们去水上小屋看看 也不枉白来一趟 |
[10:20] | and then we can go back to the boring group | 然后再照你说的 回到无聊的大部队 |
[10:22] | and that no-fun Frond | 找无趣的福旺德老师 |
[10:23] | and have a crappy day just like you want. | 好好地过上无聊的一天 |
[10:25] | Please. | 行不行 |
[10:27] | It’s literally a hut on stilts. | 还真的是水上的小屋呢 |
[10:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | Stilt hut and then that’s it. | 水上小屋 看完就走 |
[10:31] | Stilt hut! | 水上小屋 |
[10:32] | – Stilt hut! – Shh. | -水上小屋 -嘘 |
[10:33] | – Stilt hut! – Shh-shh-shush. | -水上小屋 -嘘 嘘 |
[10:34] | – Rudy… rookie. – I know. | -鲁迪 真是个菜鸟 -我知道 |
[10:36] | Now we’re all whispering. | 我们都来说悄悄话吧 |
[10:38] | So nothing for you to check off here, Zeke. | 这边总没有能摸的了吧 齐克 |
[10:40] | They all have hair covering their boobs. | 他们奶子都有头发遮着 |
[10:42] | Like a stupid fashion magazine, right? | 整的跟个傻叉时尚杂志似的 |
[10:44] | But not so fast. | 别着急啊 |
[10:45] | And three… two… | 三 二 |
[10:47] | ta-ta time. | 时间到 |
[10:49] | No nip, though. | 美中不足是没乳头 |
[10:51] | Your cousin’s really into this. | 你表哥真的很沉迷于此 |
[10:52] | I never heard of anyone having a boob fetish. | 我还从没听过谁是恋奶癖呢 |
[10:55] | Well, this isn’t even remotely realistic. | 这做得也太假了 |
[10:57] | I mean, the stegosaurus… | 我说 剑龙… |
[10:58] | Henry. What did I say about dinosaurs? | 亨利 我怎么说恐龙的来着 |
[11:01] | Why are you talking that way? | 你为什么要用这种口气说话 |
[11:02] | I’m just trying to help you, Henry, okay, buddy? | 亨利 我只是想帮你 懂吗 兄弟 |
[11:05] | And I’m just trying to help you, buddy. | 我才是想帮你呢 兄弟 |
[11:08] | All I’m saying is, the stegosaurus… it’s obviously… | 我想说的是 剑龙 很明显 |
[11:11] | – Uh-uh, honey. – Huh? | -不不 亲爱的 -啥 |
[11:12] | No. | 别这样 |
[11:13] | What a dork. | 真是呆瓜 |
[11:14] | – I know. – I know. | -我知道 -我知道 |
[11:14] | Whoa, whoa. You think I’m the dork? | 什么 你觉得我是呆瓜吗 |
[11:16] | Of course. Everyone does. | 当然 大家都这么觉得 |
[11:18] | No, no, no, no, you’re the dork. | 不对不对 你才是傻瓜 |
[11:20] | Huh. Well, there’s only one way to solve this. | 是吗 那只有一种方法了 |
[11:23] | Well, there’s probably, like, a lot of different ways. | 方法可多着呢 |
[11:26] | But why don’t we try your dorky way? | 但是我们就先按你的呆瓜方法来吧 |
[11:27] | Yeah, well, ’cause it’s not the dorky way. | 好啊 因为这才不是什么呆瓜方法 |
[11:29] | Can you just, it… drop the dork and just talk to me? | 你能不摆出那副呆样 好好跟我说话吗 |
[11:34] | You look so dorky right now. | 你现在看起来呆透了 |
[11:36] | Make our paycheck more colossal! | 再不涨工资 |
[11:38] | Or we’ll poop on all the fossils! | 化石成化屎 |
[11:40] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[11:41] | Rude. | 流氓 |
[11:42] | Well, great stilt hut. | 很棒的水上小屋 |
[11:43] | – Yeah. – The best. | -没错 -棒极了 |
[11:45] | Now, let’s go back. | 好了 我们回去吧 |
[11:46] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 别 别 别呀 |
[11:47] | The stilt hut was my fun jungle idea. | 水上小屋是我的乐游雨林主意 |
[11:49] | Now… what’s, what-what’s one from you? | 现在 轮到你出主意了 |
[11:52] | What do you got? | 你有什么主意 |
[11:52] | – Um, go back. – Don’t say “Go back.” | -回去 -说什么回去啊 |
[11:54] | Warren Fitzgerald wouldn’t say go back. | 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德是不会说回去这种话的 |
[11:56] | Warren Fitzgerald would say you’ve gone soft. | 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德会说你变胆小鬼了 |
[11:58] | Warren Fitzgerald? From my zebra story? | 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德 我斑马故事里那人 |
[12:00] | Yeah. From your fun past. | 没错 来自那个有趣的鲍勃的过去 |
[12:02] | I’ve got ideas, but… | 我有主意了 不过 |
[12:03] | I don’t believe you have ideas unless you say them out loud. | 你不说出来 我才不信呢 |
[12:05] | Yes, of course i have ideas. If I look around, | 我有 我当然有 我随便四处看看 |
[12:07] | I could come up with something. | 主意就跟泉涌一样的出来了 |
[12:08] | Okay, well, then look around and come up with something. | 那好 你就四处看看 说个主意吧 |
[12:10] | Okay, there. We’re gonna go right there. | 好 那里 我们可以去那边 |
[12:14] | Look who’s stepping up. | 某人有长进了呢[要登高了呢] |
[12:16] | But, uh, how are we gonna get up there? | 但是 我们怎么上去呢 |
[12:17] | We could fly. | 我们可以飞上去 |
[12:19] | I know we can’t fly. | 好吧我们不能飞 |
[12:20] | We could just do this. | 我们可以这样上去 |
[12:23] | Huh? Who’s soft now, Louise? | 如何 说谁胆小鬼[软]呢 露易丝 |
[12:25] | Your stomach, your butt, and your thighs. | 你的胃 臀 还有大腿 |
[12:27] | But nice work. Let’s go! | 不过干得不错 走吧 |
[12:34] | Mr. Softie just pushed over a tree. | 胆小鬼推来了一棵树 |
[12:36] | I like it. Hey, shake a leg, Reg Size. | 我喜欢 赶紧的 中号 |
[12:40] | I’ll be right there. | 我就来 |
[12:41] | And Mom said I’d never climb a tree. | 我妈还说我不会爬树 |
[12:44] | All right, race you to the top. Let’s do it! | 好吧 看谁先到顶 来吧 |
[12:46] | First one up gets to spit down on the other. | 先到的可以朝下面的人吐口水 |
[12:48] | Don’t worry, Rudy, we’re not gonna spit on you. | 放心 鲁迪 不会吐你的 |
[12:50] | As long as I’m included. | 只要算上我就很开心了 |
[12:52] | Ooh, ooh. Look! | 快看 |
[12:53] | Camel boobies. | 骆驼奶子 |
[12:54] | Those are humps. | 那是驼峰好不好 |
[12:56] | One man’s hump… | 奶子也是人的驼峰 |
[12:57] | Okay, students, buddy up. | 同学们 都集中过来 |
[12:58] | In a few moments | 过几分钟 |
[12:59] | we’ll proceed to the hands-on room of the museum. | 我们就要去博物馆的体验区了 |
[13:02] | Oh, finally! Yay! | 终于要去了 |
[13:04] | Sands from Exotic Lands! | 来自异域的沙 |
[13:06] | Sand? Really? | 沙 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:07] | That’s what floats your scrote? | 就那东西赌了你家的马桶吗 |
[13:08] | And then some. | 岂止是赌了马桶 |
[13:10] | Mmm, the hands-on room. | 体验区哦[上手区] |
[13:12] | It’s the one place you’re allowed to touch. | 是唯一可以随便摸的地方 |
[13:15] | Your skin should be its own exhibit. | 你的皮肤都可以拿来展出了 |
[13:17] | Well, your hair should be sent to an Asian wig factory. | 你的头发都能送去亚洲假发工厂了 |
[13:21] | – Who’s a bigger dork, Henry Haber or me? – You. | -亨利·哈伯和我谁更呆 -你 |
[13:24] | – Henry. – Not helpful. | -亨利 -白问了 |
[13:25] | Bigger dork, me or Henry? | 我和亨利谁更呆 |
[13:27] | – Tina. – Henry. | -蒂娜 -亨利 |
[13:27] | Well, looks like we’re dork-locked. | 看来我们难分上下了 |
[13:30] | We need fresh eyes. | 我们要找不认识的人 |
[13:31] | Hello, I’m Tina and this is Henry. | 你好 我是蒂娜 他是亨利 |
[13:33] | I’m Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[13:34] | Who do you think is the bigger dork? | 你觉得我俩谁更呆 |
[13:36] | Um, I don’t think you kids should play this game. | 我觉得你们俩不该玩这种游戏 |
[13:39] | Labels lead to hurt feelings. | 给人贴标签会伤感情的 |
[13:41] | Sheesh. Never ask a dork to judge a dork contest. | 切 不该让呆瓜来评判呆瓜 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:45] | Come on. Pick up the pace, softie. | 快点 跟上啊 胆小鬼 |
[13:47] | Softie? That’s funny coming from the girl | 胆小鬼 这话从一个直到八岁还叫我 |
[13:49] | who called me Daddy until she was eight. | 爹地的小女孩嘴里说出来真是滑稽 |
[13:52] | What? That’s crazy. You better have a good lawyer, | 什么 怎么可能 你最好有个好律师 |
[13:54] | ’cause that is slander, sir. | 因为我要告你诽谤 这位先生 |
[13:58] | That’s me laughing. | 我这是在笑 |
[14:01] | Time to kick it up a notch, okay? | 是时候来点升级版的了 |
[14:12] | Shake your hips! Wiggle your butt! | 扭胯 抖臀 |
[14:14] | Drop your pants and pick ’em back up! | 裤子脱下来 再穿回去 |
[14:16] | – No. I don’t want to drop my pants. – Why? | -不 我不想脱裤子 -为什么 |
[14:21] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[14:23] | You know what? I am gonna spit. | 我真的打算吐口水了 |
[14:27] | Hey, I’m glad we ditched. | 我们脱队是对的 |
[14:29] | – That was fun. – Me, too. | -很有意思 -我也这么觉得 |
[14:30] | Let’s do it again sometime. | 我们可以什么时候再来一次 |
[14:31] | Like, maybe when you’re old and senile, | 例如 等你七老八十的时候 |
[14:33] | I’ll close the restaurant and come spring you | 我就关了餐馆 |
[14:35] | – from the nursing home. – What? | -带你逃出养老院 -啥 |
[14:36] | Sorry, I didn’t want to do it, | 抱歉 跟我没关系 |
[14:38] | but Gene and Tina put you in a nursing home. | 是吉恩和蒂娜把你送进养老院的 |
[14:40] | And not one of the nice ones either. | 还是条件不怎么好的那种 |
[14:42] | No, you said you’d be running the restaurant. | 不是这个 你说你会经营餐馆 |
[14:45] | Oh, no, I was just saying… | 不 我只是说 |
[14:47] | You’re taking over the family business? | 你会接手我们家的生意吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah, right. | 对啊 怎样 |
[14:51] | – Admit it, you look up to me. – No! | -承认吧 你视我为榜样 -才没有 |
[14:53] | S… You are ruining our perfect day right now! | 你现在把这大好的一天都毁了 |
[14:57] | Oh, my God, am I your hero? | 我的天呐 我是你的偶像吗 |
[14:59] | Sick! | 恶心死了 |
[15:01] | Fun… hurts… my lungs. | 我高兴得肺都疼了 |
[15:04] | Wow. I thought I was out of shape. | 我还以为缺乏锻炼的是我呢 |
[15:06] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[15:07] | This doesn’t go here. | 这从哪儿冒出来的 |
[15:11] | Disgusting tree. | 真是不听话的树 |
[15:15] | Whoa. That’s gonna make getting down a lot harder. | 这下要下去可难了 |
[15:17] | Oh, crap, crap, crap. | 靠 靠 靠 |
[15:19] | We’re stuck up here. | 我们被困在上面了 |
[15:21] | This was a stupid idea. | 这一切都是个错误 |
[15:23] | Um, Rudy, are you okay? | 鲁迪 你还好吧 |
[15:25] | Haven’t gone this long without my inhaler. | 我还没试过这么长时间不用吸入器 |
[15:29] | – Inhaler? – I’m supposed to use it every two hours | -吸入器 -我每隔两个小时要吸一次 |
[15:32] | or I could die. | 不然就可能丢掉小命 |
[15:33] | – What? – But I’m sick of that thing. | -啥 -但我已经受够那东西了 |
[15:35] | O-okay. Where’s your inhaler? | 好 好吧 你的吸入器在哪儿 |
[15:37] | In… my… backpack. | 在 我的 背包里 |
[15:41] | – Where’s your backpack? – Um, I made him ditch it. | -你的背包呢 -我让他扔了 |
[15:43] | – What? – But don’t worry about me. | -什么 -不过别担心我 |
[15:46] | I’m loving every minute of this. | 我很享受当前的每分每秒 |
[15:48] | Oh, my God. Wait! | 天呐 等等 |
[15:50] | Security guy! Come back! | 保安 快回来 |
[15:51] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[15:58] | Why didn’t you tell me you need your inhaler? | 你怎么不告诉我你要用吸入器呢 |
[16:00] | I’m your buddy. We’re supposed to talk. | 我是你兄弟啊 我们应该无话不说的 |
[16:03] | – We talk. – This is why you can’t just do | -无话不说啊 -这就是为什么你不能 |
[16:05] | whatever you want, Louise, | 随心所欲的原因 露易丝 |
[16:07] | there are consequences. | 凡事皆有因果 |
[16:07] | You shouldn’t have left the group. | 你不该脱离组织 |
[16:09] | And I shouldn’t have let you talk me into doing this! | 我也不该被你忽悠 做出这些事 |
[16:11] | So it’s your fault? | 所以都是你的错咯 |
[16:12] | No! Right now we just have to get Rudy his inhaler! | 不是 现在的重点是帮鲁迪找吸入器 |
[16:17] | How are we gonna get down? | 我们要怎么下去 |
[16:18] | That tree was our ladder. | 那树是我们的梯子啊 |
[16:19] | I know that tree was our ladder! | 我知道那树是梯子 |
[16:21] | I put it there! | 是我把它放那儿的 |
[16:22] | I think I’m coming around. | 我觉得我缓过来了 |
[16:25] | I think I’m getting better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[16:26] | Nope! Getting worse. | 不对 更严重了 |
[16:28] | Getting worse. | 更严重了 |
[16:29] | Oh. Oh, boy. Uh, CPR. | 我的天 心肺复苏术 |
[16:31] | I know how to give CPR. | 我知道怎么做心肺复苏术 |
[16:33] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:34] | Uh, wh-why don’t I just try it? | 试试总比什么都不做强吧 |
[16:35] | And if you hate it, I’ll stop. | 你要是感觉不好 我就马上停下来 |
[16:36] | – No! – Yeah, okay, you’re right. | -不要 -好吧 听你的 |
[16:38] | Just hold on. | 坚持住 |
[16:40] | – I have an idea. – What? | -我有主意了 -什么主意 |
[16:42] | – Wish me luck. – Wh-what are you doing? | -祝我好运吧 -你 你要干嘛 |
[16:44] | Maybe the bravest and dumbest thing I’ve ever done. | 也许是我今生做过的最有种也是最蠢的事 |
[16:46] | This is for you, Warren Fitzgerald! | 这是献给你的 沃伦·菲茨杰拉德 |
[16:48] | And you, too, Rudy. | 还有你 鲁迪 |
[16:49] | Cool. | 谢了 |
[16:54] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[16:56] | Whoa! That was amazing! | 太帅了 |
[17:00] | Hello, sand. | 你好呀 沙沙 |
[17:02] | You remember these hands? | 还记得这双手吗 |
[17:05] | We’re finally done with boobs! | 终于摆脱奶子了 |
[17:07] | Oh, Gene, you’re never done with boobs. | 吉恩 永远别想摆脱奶子 |
[17:09] | They’re everywhere you look! | 它们无处不在 |
[17:10] | Mountains, speed bumps… | 山峰 减速带 |
[17:12] | Hell, you just made a nice pair yourself, Cool Breeze. | 看 你自己刚刚也做了一对 小哥 |
[17:16] | You’ve ruined sand! | 你玷污了沙沙 |
[17:17] | Darn it. We still haven’t settled this. | 该死 还是没结果 |
[17:19] | I don’t get it. Why would anyone think I’m a dork? | 我真不明白 怎么会有人认为我是呆瓜 |
[17:21] | – Well, what makes me a dork? – Well, um, | 那我为什么会被认为是呆瓜 |
[17:24] | you’re a dork for plesiosaurs. And your comic book. | 因为你对蛇颈龙的迷恋 还有你的漫画 |
[17:26] | Graphic novel. But, yes, I also dabble in comic books, | 漫画小说 不过也对 漫画我也涉猎 |
[17:30] | – action figures, and stickers. – Yeah. See? | -也玩人形公仔和贴纸 -对 看吧 |
[17:32] | Well, you’re a dork for horses. | 你是呆瓜是因为你对马的迷恋 |
[17:34] | Huh, I am. Among other things. | 马确实是我迷恋的东西 之一 |
[17:37] | Hmm. I guess we’re both dorks in our own way. | 看来我们各有各的”呆” |
[17:39] | Everyone! I have an announcement. | 各位 我有话要说 |
[17:41] | You’re probably all wondering how the voting came out | 想必大家都很想知道蒂娜和亨利 |
[17:44] | in the Tina/Henry dork controversy. | 呆瓜争议的投票结果 |
[17:46] | No. | 不想 |
[17:47] | Well, the verdict is in. I’m a dork. | 结果出来了 我是呆瓜 |
[17:49] | For boys and horses and zombies. | 我迷恋男生 马 和僵尸 |
[17:51] | And I’m a dork for dinosaurs and my series of graphic novels. | 我也是呆瓜 迷恋恐龙和连环漫画小说 |
[17:55] | I guess I’m a dork for dancing. | 那我就是迷恋跳舞的呆瓜咯 |
[17:57] | Okay, then I’m a dork for sand. | 我是迷恋沙沙的呆瓜 |
[18:00] | Guess that makes me a dork for boobs. | 我是不是就成了迷恋奶子的呆瓜 |
[18:01] | I’m a dork for Ollie. | 我是迷恋奥利的呆瓜 |
[18:03] | I’m a dork for Andy! | 我是迷恋安迪的呆瓜 |
[18:04] | And I’m a dork for bargain Chardonnays | 我是迷恋廉价夏敦埃酒的呆瓜 |
[18:07] | And being asked out by handsome guidance counselors. | 也是喜欢被辅导员小哥搭讪的呆瓜 |
[18:10] | What about you, Mr. Frond? | 你呢 福旺德老师 |
[18:11] | I’m a dork for getting on the bus on time. | 我是喜欢大家都按时上车的呆瓜 |
[18:14] | Get your buddies and let’s go! | 拿上你们的东西 我们走了 |
[18:16] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[18:17] | If my mother answers, hang up. | 如果是我妈接的就赶紧挂了 |
[18:19] | We might be dorks for different things, | 也许我们都是不同领域的呆瓜 |
[18:20] | but at our cores, we’re all… | 但在我们内心深处 我们都 |
[18:22] | the same. I made a very good point. Let’s all go now. | 一样 道理讲完了 大家可以走了 |
[18:25] | Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus. | 男孩来自火星 女孩来自金星 |
[18:28] | I’ve got a yum-yum, you’ve got a penis. | 我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡 |
[18:31] | – Uh, Linda? – What? Ow. What? | -琳达 -咋了 咋了 |
[18:33] | Uh, we’ve been talking, and we want you to leave. | 我们商量过了 想让你离开 |
[18:35] | Wha… Really! | 啥 是吗 |
[18:36] | – You want me to leave? – Yeah. | -你们想让我离开 -对 |
[18:38] | Well, chant for it. | 你们用喊的啊 |
[18:39] | Oh, wait. I’m sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[18:40] | That’s right. You can’t chant! Ha! | 对哦 你们不会喊 |
[18:46] | How many pumps? L-let me read the instructions. | 压几下 我 我看看说明 |
[18:48] | Oh, what, you’re worried he’s gonna breathe too well? | 怎么 你难不成是怕他吸太多吗 |
[18:50] | – Come on! – Fine! | -快啊 -好吧 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:57] | Buddy. | 兄弟 |
[18:58] | Oh, I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[18:59] | But I love air. | 但我爱空气 |
[19:00] | So I guess we’re stuck together. | 看来我是摆脱不了你了 |
[19:02] | Let me get a puff of that. | 给我吸一口 |
[19:03] | Hey! You’re not allowed to be in here. What’s going on?! | 你们不能呆在这里面 怎么回事 |
[19:05] | Uh, we’re, uh… Run! | 我们… 快跑 |
[19:08] | – What do we want? – Linda gone! | -我们的要求 -琳达快走 |
[19:10] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -何时实现 -立刻马上 |
[19:12] | Linda Belcher’s here to stay! | 你们休想赶走我 |
[19:14] | I don’t work here anyway! Boo! | 反正我也不在这儿工作 |
[19:16] | Oh, my face! | 我的脸 |
[19:20] | Scabs! | 工贼[指不参加罢工的人] |
[19:21] | Scabs are coming! | 工贼来了 |
[19:23] | Let’s get ’em! | 去抓住他们 |
[19:24] | They’ll do anything for a dollar! | 只要给钱他们什么都做 |
[19:28] | Did you come to surprise us, but then you got caught up | 你是本想来给我们惊喜 结果被罢工团 |
[19:30] | – in the chanting? – Yep. | -忽悠去领口号了吗 -是的 |
[19:31] | Did Louise get you in trouble with security? | 露易丝让你惹上保安了吗 |
[19:33] | – Yep. See you at home? – Yep. | -是的 那我们家里见 -好 |
[19:36] | Uh-oh. I’m missing two. | 有两个不见了 |
[19:38] | Here they are. Two here. | 来了 这两个 |
[19:40] | Oh. Regular-Sized Rudy, I detect a bit of wheeze. | 中号鲁迪 我看你有点喘啊 |
[19:43] | He needs an inhaler every two hours or he’ll die. | 他每两小时要用一次吸入器 不然会死 |
[19:46] | Yeah. I-I heard about that. | 对 我 我听说了 |
[19:47] | Oh, uh, here’s your vest. | 还你你的马甲 |
[19:49] | What did you do to it?! | 你拿它干什么了 |
[19:51] | It was like this when I got it. | 我拿到的时候就这样 |
[19:52] | Gene! Tina! | 吉恩 蒂娜 |
[19:53] | How was your day? | 你们今天过得怎么样 |
[19:54] | – Dorky. – Booby. | -全是呆瓜 -全是奶子 |
[19:55] | Great, great, glad you had fun. | 很好 很好 很高兴你们玩得开心 |
[19:57] | – I think we’re in the clear. – Yeah, we got away with it. | -我觉得我们没事了 -我们逃掉了 |
[20:00] | That’s not what you should be taking away from this. | 这不是你该从今天的经历中学到的 |
[20:02] | Did we get away with it, Rude? | 你觉得呢 小鲁 |
[20:04] | Perfect crime. Mmm. | 这坏事做得太爽了 |
[20:06] | I’ve tasted life, and I’m hungry for more. | 感受过活的滋味 还想要再体验更多 |
[20:09] | You do realize you almost made Rudy die. | 你知道你差点害死鲁迪吧 |
[20:11] | Almost dying is the best part of living. | 差点死掉是人生最棒的部分了 |
[20:13] | It’s called almost-live-dying. | 这就是九死一生的领悟 |
[20:15] | So, when you run the restaurant, | 等你经营餐馆的时候 |
[20:17] | will you call it Louise’s Burgers? | 你会把名字改成”露易丝汉堡店”吗 |
[20:19] | I don’t know. Maybe. Daddy. | 不知道 也许吧 爹地 |
[20:34] | Boys are from Mars, girls are from Venus | 男孩来自火星 女孩来自金星 |
[20:36] | I’ve got a yum-yum, you’ve got a penis | 我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡 |
[20:38] | Boys are from Mars | 男孩来自火星 |
[20:39] | Girls are from Venus | 女孩来自金星 |
[20:40] | I’ve got a yum-yum, you’ve got a penis | 我有屁屁 你有鸡鸡 |
[21:00] | Shake your hips, wiggle your butt | 扭胯 抖臀 |
[21:03] | Drop your pants, pick ’em back up | 裤子脱下来 再穿回去 |