时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Gene, you almost done | 吉恩 桌子下面的口香糖 |
[00:22] | scraping the gum off the bottom of the counter? | 你刮完了没 |
[00:24] | Yeah! And I’m almost done with Gumhead. | 快了 我的口香糖脑袋也快完成了 |
[00:26] | Here you go, Gumhead. | 你好呀 口香糖脑袋 |
[00:27] | More gum! | 再来点口香糖 |
[00:29] | Gene, knock it off. | 吉恩 别闹了 |
[00:30] | I know you think you’re helping, | 我知道你以为自己是在帮忙 |
[00:32] | – but you’re not. – I don’t think I’m helping. | -但你并没有 -我没觉得我在帮忙 |
[00:34] | All right, step right up. | 好了 来了啊 |
[00:35] | Which cup is the creamer under, Tina? | 猜猜奶精在哪个杯子下面 蒂娜 |
[00:37] | Keep your eye on the creamer, little lady. | 把视线集中在奶精上 小美女 |
[00:38] | – Where’s it going? Where’s it going? – Louise. | -去哪儿了 去哪儿了 -露易丝 |
[00:40] | Yeah, Dad? | 咋了 老爸 |
[00:41] | – Do you know where the cream is? – No. | -你知道奶精在哪儿吗 -不知道 |
[00:42] | All right, then stay out of it. | 那就别管闲事 |
[00:43] | Is it here? Is it this one? Is it that one? | 在这儿吗 是这个吗 还是那个 |
[00:47] | – This one? – Wrong! | -这个 -错了 |
[00:49] | – Now you have to drink it. – Ugh. Okay. | -现在你得把它喝了 -好吧 |
[00:51] | Tina, Louise, enough, and get back to work. | 蒂娜 露易丝 够了 去干活儿 |
[00:53] | This is a big weekend for us. It’s Fleet Week! | 这周是舰队周 对我们来说很重要 |
[00:55] | Yay! Feet Week! | 耶 脚丫周 |
[00:57] | No. Fleet Week. | 不对 是舰队周 |
[00:58] | – Why would there be a Feet Week? – I don’t know. | -怎么会有脚丫周这种东西 -谁知道 |
[01:00] | There’s Arbor Day. Who needs that? | 还有植树节这种东西呢 要它来干嘛 |
[01:02] | Any minute now, sailors will be | 从此刻起 随时都会有士兵 |
[01:03] | pouring through that door, wanting burgers and beer. | 从那扇门涌进来 点汉堡和啤酒 |
[01:06] | Mostly beer, but still. | 大部分是啤酒 但道理一样 |
[01:07] | Excuse me, sir, | 打扰了 先生 |
[01:08] | but I need to inspect your table for gum. | 我要检查你的桌下有没有口香糖 |
[01:10] | Gene, get out of there. | 走开 吉恩 |
[01:11] | No! Gumhead needs lips! | 不 口香糖脑袋还没嘴呢 |
[01:12] | – Give me the Gumhead. – Mm, no! | -把口香糖脑袋给我 -不要 |
[01:13] | Give me your Gumhead! | 给我 |
[01:14] | I’m sorry, sir. Gene! | 抱歉了 先生 吉恩 |
[01:16] | Give me back my son! | 把我的孩子还我 |
[01:17] | I just need to breathe life into him! | 我要给他吹气赋予他生命 |
[01:19] | All right, Tina, new game, new game. | 好了 蒂娜 新一轮来了 来了哦 |
[01:21] | Keep your eye on the cream. | 视线集中在奶精上 |
[01:22] | Try not to blink. | 别眨眼 |
[01:23] | Gene, don’t hit your mother. Linda, don’t kick him! | 吉恩 别打你妈 琳达 别踢他 |
[01:25] | You missed it! Wrong! Drink it! Drink it! | 没猜着 又错了 喝 喝 |
[01:28] | – Louise? – Uh, check, please? | -露易丝 -麻烦埋单 |
[01:29] | Gene? | 吉恩 |
[01:31] | Damn it! I cut my hand! | 我靠 切到手了 |
[01:33] | Oh, somebody pee on it! | 谁去撒泡尿在上面 |
[01:34] | I just went pee! This is a disaster! | 我刚尿过 真是场灾难 |
[01:36] | Oh. Never mind. It’s okay. | 没事了 我没事 |
[01:38] | I’m not bleeding. False alarm. | 我没流血 是误报 |
[01:40] | Phew! You had me worried there. | 你吓我一跳 |
[01:42] | You get so woozy when you bleed. | 你一流血就会头晕 |
[01:43] | Remember that time he flossed? | 记得他用牙线剔牙那次不 |
[01:45] | He passed out right into the toilet. | 他直接栽马桶里了 |
[01:46] | Oh, whoa, whoa. Wait. That’s why I never floss. | -等等 -所以我都从来不用牙线 |
[01:48] | Blood is your teeth’s way of saying, | 流血其实就是你的牙齿在对你说 |
[01:50] | “Mind your own business!” | “少管闲事” |
[01:51] | – I only floss on my birthday… – Guys. | -我只在生日那天用牙线 -各位 |
[01:53] | …so I can look back on the year and remember what I ate. | 这样我就能回顾我这一年都吃了什么 |
[01:55] | Plus, he can’t clot to save his life. | 而且他还不能凝血 会有生命危险 |
[01:57] | He bleeds forever. It’s gross. | 他的血会一直流 特别恶心 |
[01:57] | I’m act… I’m actually bleeding here. | 我真的 我真的在流血 |
[01:59] | Bobby? | 鲍鲍 |
[02:01] | You… okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:06] | It’s just a little bluh… | 只是一点点血 |
[02:13] | What am I doing down here? | 我躺地上干嘛 |
[02:14] | – You passed out, Dad. – No, I didn’t. | -你昏过去了 老爸 -不可能 |
[02:16] | Pretty sure you did. | 你确实昏了 |
[02:17] | Maybe you took a little catnap. | 也许你只是打了个小盹 |
[02:19] | I didn’t pass out, Tina. | 我没昏 蒂娜 |
[02:20] | Aw, my little Wobbly Bobbly. | 我摇摇欲坠的小鲍勃 |
[02:22] | Hmm. Oh, crap. All right. | 我去 |
[02:24] | We got to finish prepping for the lunch rush. | 我们得赶紧准备迎接午餐高峰 |
[02:26] | – Uh-uh. – No, I’ll be fine, Lin. | -不行 -我没事 琳 |
[02:28] | I don’t know. You got cut right in the old finger crotch. | 这可不好说 你切到指裆了 |
[02:30] | Oh, no! Not the family finger crotch jewels! | 天吶 我们的家丑要泄漏了 |
[02:33] | Guys, I said it’s fine. It’s not even… | 各位 我说了我没事 这都没 |
[02:35] | No. Oh, God. | 不 我的天 |
[02:37] | Okay, okay, let’s go. | 好了 好了 我们走 |
[02:38] | You’re not gonna stop bleeding. | 你会一直流血的 |
[02:39] | Okay, I-I might need a couple stitches. | 好吧 我可能需要缝两针 |
[02:42] | Linda, you have to stay for the lunch rush. | 琳达 你留下来准备午餐高峰 |
[02:44] | I’ll drive myself. | 我自己开车去 |
[02:45] | It’s not gonna be a prob… | 我一个人没问… |
[02:46] | Oh! Oh, you’re not driving. | 你不能开车 |
[02:48] | Come on, give me the keys. | 来 钥匙给我 |
[02:49] | We’ll just have to close for lunch. | 我们中午关门就行了 |
[02:50] | We’ll be back in a few hours. | 要不了几个小时就能回来 |
[02:53] | We could run the restaurant. | 我们可以照看餐馆啊 |
[02:54] | – No, no. – Yeah, we can do it. | -不行 不行 -是啊 我们可以 |
[02:57] | We’ll just tell people that Dad’s in the shower | 我们就跟人说老爸在洗澡 |
[02:58] | and Mom’s on the toilet. | 老妈在上大号 |
[03:00] | Why do I have to be on the toilet? | 为什么我要上大号 |
[03:01] | Fine, you can both be on the toilet. | 好吧 你们俩都在上大号 |
[03:03] | And Dad went out for a pack of smokes and never came back. | 然后老爸出去买烟就再也没回来 |
[03:06] | No, no, no. We’re closing the restaurant | 不不不 我们暂时休业 |
[03:08] | and we’re going to the hospital, all right? | 然后去医院 |
[03:09] | Kids, upstairs. | 孩子们 上楼去 |
[03:11] | Tina, you’re babysitting. | 蒂娜 你当临时保姆 |
[03:12] | Countdown to babysitting. | 临时保姆倒计时开始 |
[03:13] | Excitement begins now. | 让我们翘首以盼 |
[03:15] | 100 99 98 100, 99, 98… | |
[03:18] | Four, three, | 四 三 |
[03:20] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[03:22] | Who’s ready for some fun? | 谁想玩好玩的呀 |
[03:25] | I can’t hear you. | 你们说啥 |
[03:26] | I’d be open to fun. | 我不排斥好玩的 |
[03:27] | Let’s see here. | 来看看都有什么 |
[03:29] | We can play Torpedo, Surgery Sam, | 我们可以玩”鱼雷” “拯救山姆” |
[03:31] | or if we need to blow off some steam, | 还是你想发泄发泄 |
[03:33] | we can make a get-well card for Dad. | 那我们可以给老爸写一张早日康复卡片 |
[03:35] | “Happy stitches, Dad. You deserve it.” | 缝针愉快 老爸 谁让你自作自受 |
[03:37] | Or how about, “Stitch, please!” | 这个怎么样 能别那么啰嗦吗 |
[03:39] | Ugh, I don’t want to make cards. | 我才不想写什么卡片 |
[03:41] | I want to make money! | 我想赚钱 |
[03:42] | I say we go down there, and we open up for business. | 我提议我们去楼下开业挣钱吧 |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[03:46] | But Mom and Dad will be home in an hour. | 可老爸老妈一小时后就回来了 |
[03:48] | Maybe we could play pretend restaurant? | 我们可以玩假装开餐馆的游戏嘛 |
[03:50] | I’m restocking the napkin dispenser. | 我在装餐巾纸盒 |
[03:53] | Gene, you go clean the floors. | 吉恩 你去扫地 |
[03:55] | If we’re pretending, I’m… | 既然是假装的 那我 |
[03:57] | I’ll make fresh mozzarella. | 我要做意大利白干酪 |
[03:59] | We’re not making money in this fake restaurant, Tina! | 假餐馆赚不了钱 蒂娜 |
[04:02] | Not yet, but we’re building good pretend word of mouth. | 时机未到而已 我们现在是做口头宣传 |
[04:05] | Oh! This is gonna be the longest hour of my life. | 天 这会是我生命中最漫长的一小时 |
[04:08] | Wait till childbirth, girlfriend. | 等你生过孩子再来说这话 姑娘 |
[04:11] | In and out, two stitches, five minutes. Here we go. | 速战速决 两针五分钟搞定 |
[04:13] | We’re doing it. | 我们来啦 |
[04:19] | Okay, Mom. The bad news is, | 好吧 老妈 坏消息是 |
[04:20] | Mom and Dad are gonna take longer than they expected. | 老爸老妈一时还回不来 |
[04:23] | The good news is, now we have more time for activities. | 好消息是 我们有更多的游戏时间了 |
[04:25] | Like more pretending. | 可以玩更多的假装游戏 |
[04:27] | Should we pretend we have a dog and give it medicine? | 要不要假装我们有只狗然后喂他吃药啊 |
[04:30] | I’ve got an activity for you. | 我帮你想到了一个游戏 |
[04:32] | It’s called… | 名字叫做 |
[04:35] | …opening the restaurant. | 开餐馆 |
[04:38] | The kids are running Bob’s Burgers, and this time | 孩子们要接管餐馆了 |
[04:41] | it’s personal! | 这次可是来真的 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna personally run it into the ground! | 我要真的把它开到地下去 |
[04:45] | Wait. Why is that personal? | 等下 为什么这次是真的 |
[04:47] | – Tina, shush. – Okay. | -闭嘴 蒂娜 -好吧 |
[04:51] | We finally get to run the restaurant. | 我们终于开成餐馆了 |
[04:53] | And we’re gonna do it right. | 我们会成功的 |
[04:55] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[04:56] | We can blow that wall out, put the drive-thru there. | 可以把那面墙拆了 做成免下车外带区 |
[04:59] | No! We need 200 chickens. | 不 我们要200只鸡 |
[05:01] | From now on, we only serve poultry! | 从现在开始 我们只卖家禽类的食物 |
[05:02] | No, we only serve kale. | 不 我们只卖甘蓝 |
[05:04] | And we should replace our chairs with treadmills. | 还应该把椅子换成跑步机 |
[05:06] | We’ll be the healthiest restaurant in town. | 我们会是小镇里最健康的餐馆 |
[05:07] | – People will leave hungry. – No, no. | -顾客会饿着离开 -不不 |
[05:09] | We want fat people who can’t leave our restaurant. | 我们需要的是来了就不走的肥胖顾客 |
[05:11] | – No, treadmills. – Chicken! | -不 跑步机 -鸡肉 |
[05:13] | Treadmills. | 跑步机 |
[05:13] | Chicken on a treadmill, last offer. | 在跑步机上供应鸡肉 不能再妥协了 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 成交 |
[05:17] | Welcome to McChickies. What can I put in your beak? | 欢迎光临鸡鸡餐馆 你那鸡嘴想吃什么 |
[05:19] | Uh… I’ll have a cheeseburger and fries? | 我要芝士汉堡和薯条 |
[05:21] | Great, and for only two dollars more, | 好的 只需再加两美元 |
[05:23] | you can have your burger chickenized. Ba-kok! | 就能让你的汉堡鸡鸡化 |
[05:25] | No, I don’t think I want that. | 不了 我想我不需要 |
[05:28] | I could offer you a kale-sserole. | 我给你做个甘蓝砂锅吧 |
[05:29] | Or a kale-sadilla. | 或者甘蓝煎饼也行 |
[05:30] | You know what? I forgot to feed the meter. | 那啥 我忘记付停车费了 |
[05:33] | Didn’t you just get off a boat? | 你不是刚从船上下来吗 |
[05:34] | It’s the… boat meter. Got to go! | 是…停船费 先走了 |
[05:36] | Wait. I made a chicken hat. | 等等 我还做了个鸡鸡帽呢 |
[05:37] | Did you not notice it? | 你没发现吗 |
[05:38] | Okay, guys, bring it in. Ugh! | 好了 各位 听我说 |
[05:40] | Why did we ever think a restaurant was a good idea? | 我们为什么会认为开餐馆是个好主意呢 |
[05:43] | We’ve watched Mom and Dad fail at it for years. | 爸妈多年来的失败我们不是看在眼里吗 |
[05:46] | They make failing look so easy. | 他们让失败变得好容易 |
[05:48] | How do they do it?! | 他们怎么做到的 |
[05:49] | But what if there was a restaurant | 如果我们开的是一个 |
[05:51] | that didn’t serve any food and just served up gambling? | 不卖食物只提供赌场的餐馆呢 |
[05:55] | I thought gambling was illegal. | 赌博不是犯法的吗 |
[05:58] | Not if no one sees you do it. | 没人看见就不算了啊 |
[05:59] | No, I think it still is. | 不 我想还是算的 |
[06:01] | But not if no one knows about it. | 没人知道就不算了啊 |
[06:03] | I still think maybe we should… | 我还是认为我们也许 |
[06:05] | We’re doing it, Tina! | 我们开定了 蒂娜 |
[06:09] | – Okay. – Sorry. | -天呐 -抱歉 |
[06:11] | Hey, do you think this is broken? | 你觉得这是断了吗 |
[06:13] | – Please, no. – Look what I can do with it. | -拜托 别这样 -看 我能这样 |
[06:14] | I’m feeling light-headed. | 我有点头晕了 |
[06:15] | All right, moving seats! Go, go! | 我们换个地方 走 走 |
[06:24] | There’s nowhere to go. | 没地方可换了 |
[06:25] | Oh, back to Cough Guy. | 回咳嗽哥那儿去 |
[06:26] | No, not back there! Oh. | 不 不要又回去 |
[06:29] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[06:33] | I can’t take it anymore! | 我忍不了了 |
[06:35] | I got to get out of here! | 我要出去 |
[06:36] | – Bob Belcher? – That’s us! | -鲍勃·贝尔彻 -到我们了 |
[06:37] | Party of two, coming through! | 夫妻二人组进来咯 |
[06:41] | Look at it, guys… our very own underground casino. | 看 二位 这是我们自己的地下赌场 |
[06:44] | The Meatgrinder! | 绞肉机赌场 |
[06:46] | Did you name it after our meat grinder? | 这名字是为了向我们的绞肉机致敬吗 |
[06:49] | Andy and Ollie will discreetly spread the word around town. | 安迪和奥利会暗中在小镇宣传 |
[06:51] | Secret casino! Secret casino! | 秘密赌场 秘密赌场 |
[06:55] | Shh! Keep it quiet, though, because it’s a secret! Shh! | 嘘 大家别说出去 是秘密的 嘘 |
[06:57] | We’ll get Zeke to run the door. | 让齐克当保镖 |
[06:59] | Play to win? Come on in. | 战而必胜 欢迎坐镇 |
[07:01] | You’re a nerd? Join the herd. | 你是书呆子 快来扔骰子 |
[07:03] | And I’ve hired the fourth grade mathletics geeks | 我还请了四年级的数学达人 |
[07:05] | to be our dealers. | 来当发牌员 |
[07:06] | Tina, you’re in charge of hospitality. | 蒂娜 你负责招待客人 |
[07:08] | Sodas, snacks, pats on the backs. | 汽水 零食 拍马屁 |
[07:10] | – Okay. – Gene, | -好的 -吉恩 |
[07:11] | you’re in charge of the entertainment. | 你负责娱乐部分 |
[07:13] | I’ve got a great group. | 我有个很棒的团队 |
[07:14] | They’ll be perfect… | 超完美的 |
[07:15] | – the Cutie Patooties. – The what? | -“娇俏惹人爱”组合 -啥 |
[07:17] | It’s a girl group I’ve been putting together. | 是我组的一个女子组合 |
[07:19] | Hey, I found these wigs in the trash. | 我在垃圾里找到了这个假发 |
[07:21] | I say we start a girl group! | 我们组一个女子组合如何 |
[07:23] | We’ll call ’em the Cutie Patooties! Who’s in? | 就叫”娇俏惹人爱” 谁要加入 |
[07:25] | Oh, we got one! | 有一名成员了 |
[07:26] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m not interested. | 不不不 我没兴趣 |
[07:28] | I’m just going to the bathroom. | 我是去上厕所的 |
[07:29] | – Gross. – I’ll do it. | -真倒胃口 -我加入 |
[07:31] | Great! But you’re gonna need a stage name. | 很好 但得给你取个艺名 |
[07:33] | What’s your real name? | 你真名叫什么 |
[07:34] | Dottie Minerva. | 多蒂·密涅瓦 |
[07:35] | Well, now you’re, hmm… | 好吧 现在你就叫… |
[07:37] | – Misty Gish. – I’ll join, too. | -吉什小妞 -我也要加入 |
[07:39] | Great. Let’s call you… | 太好了 那你就叫… |
[07:41] | Dottie Minerva. | 多蒂·密涅瓦 |
[07:42] | – I want to do it, too. – We’re out of names. | -我也加入 -名字用完了 |
[07:44] | So you’ll have to be… | 那不如就叫你… |
[07:46] | Girl Number Three. | 三号女孩 |
[07:49] | And I’ll be the eye in the sky, watching over everything. | 我就充当监控器 监视全场动态 |
[07:52] | Especially the money. | 尤其是赌金 |
[07:54] | – But I’m still babysitting. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -但我还是得当你们的保姆 -好好好 |
[07:56] | Don’t you worry that pretty little empty head. | 别让你那空荡荡的小脑瓜费神了 |
[07:57] | Just serve those drinks, huh? | 快去上饮料 |
[08:00] | Hey, how’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[08:01] | I’m Dr. Eigerman. | 我是艾格曼医生 |
[08:02] | Look at that face! | 看看那张脸 |
[08:03] | So young! | 多嫩啊 |
[08:04] | – I want to breastfeed that face! – Thanks. | -我都想喂他喝奶了 -多谢夸奖 |
[08:06] | Ah, ah, I think I just need a few stitches. | 我想我需要缝几针 |
[08:08] | Stitches. Great. | 缝针 好极了 |
[08:10] | Those are no problem for a doctor. | 是医生都能干这个 |
[08:13] | Hey! Finger crotch. | 是指裆呢 |
[08:14] | Why do people keep calling it that? | 为什们大家都这么叫 |
[08:16] | Ah, because your fingers are like the legs | 因为手指就像两条腿 |
[08:18] | – and then in the middle, it… – Don’t do that. Stop. | -腿中间呢就是 -别这样 住手 |
[08:20] | All right, let’s stitch you right up, here. | 好吧 马上给你缝针 |
[08:23] | Ow! Oh, boy. | 好疼啊 |
[08:24] | – Look at me, look at me. – I’m gonna faint. | -看着我 看着我 -我要晕了 |
[08:27] | Look at me. You’ll be fine. | 看着我 会没事的 |
[08:28] | Ah… He’s a doctor. | 他是医生 |
[08:28] | Remember that time, we were on vacation, | 记得那次不 我们去度假 |
[08:31] | and you were in the water, you’re swimming around, right? | 你泡在水里 游来游去 是吧 |
[08:34] | Focus, focus! And you’re having fun. | 专心点 专心点 你很享受 |
[08:36] | Oh, you’re having fun, right? | 你很享受 有没有 |
[08:38] | – I don’t remember that. – See? | -我不记得了 -看见没 |
[08:39] | Wait, are you watching a video? | 等等 你在看视频吗 |
[08:40] | – Mm… yes. – About what? | -是的 -关于什么的 |
[08:42] | How to give stitches… | 怎样缝针… |
[08:44] | – Of how to give stitches? Yeah. My… | -怎样缝针吗 -对 我… |
[08:46] | Oh, text here. Coming in. | 短信来了 |
[08:47] | Who is it? | 谁发的 |
[08:48] | My mom. | 我老妈 |
[08:49] | Mommy must be proud of her little doctor. | 妈妈一定很以你为荣 |
[08:51] | Yeah. We’re celebrating tonight. | 没错 今晚我们会一起庆祝 |
[08:53] | It’s my first day without the attending physician supervising me. | 这是我独立行医的第一天 |
[08:55] | Wait. First day? | 等下 第一天 |
[08:56] | First patient! | 第一位病人 |
[08:57] | Oh, you want me to take a picture for your mommy? | 要我给你拍张照片发给你妈妈吗 |
[09:00] | Bobby, you take a picture of us. | 鲍鲍 给我俩照张相 |
[09:02] | Well, Lin, my… I kind of… | 琳 我的… 我有点 |
[09:03] | Bob, take it. Take it. | 鲍勃 拿着 快拿着 |
[09:04] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Stitches. Stitches. | 缝针 缝针 |
[09:10] | What’s the password? | 口令是什么 |
[09:11] | Here’s a hint: Rhymes with “Squid narcs.” | 给你个提示 和”乌贼侦缉”押韵 |
[09:14] | – Skid marks. – Okay. Get on in there. | -刹车痕迹 -好了 进来吧 |
[09:19] | One water, one fizzazz… | 一杯水 一罐非炸死 |
[09:21] | Hot towel? Hot towel, anyone? | 要热毛巾么 有人要热毛巾吗 |
[09:24] | All right, Patooties, get your Cutie faces on. | 姑娘们 准备好施展你们的娇俏魅力吧 |
[09:27] | Misty, you’re singing lead. | 吉什小妞 你来领唱 |
[09:28] | And it’s time for this star to shine. | 是时候一闪你们的明星光彩了 |
[09:30] | Just like we rehearsed. | 像彩排那样表演就成 |
[09:31] | We didn’t rehearse. | 我们没排练过 |
[09:32] | Oh, my God, we didn’t rehearse. | 我的天 我们没排练过 |
[09:33] | All right, even better. It’ll be fresher. Go out there. | 没排练更好 有新鲜感 快上台吧 |
[09:36] | – Go, go, go, go, go. Go. – What do I do? | -快快 快快 快 -我要怎么做 |
[09:38] | Girls being girls being girls | 女孩就是女孩就是女孩 |
[09:40] | being girls… girl group! | 就是女孩 女子组合 |
[09:42] | Girls being girls being girls | 女孩就是女孩就是女孩 |
[09:44] | – being girls… – No, no, no, no. | -就是女孩 -不对 不对 |
[09:45] | I whisper, you don’t whisper. | 我悄悄唱 你不用啊 |
[09:46] | Oh. You-you sing it. | 你要大声唱出来 |
[09:47] | Girls being girls being girls being girls… | 女孩就是女孩就是女孩 |
[09:50] | Come back, come back, come back. | 回来 回来 回来 |
[09:51] | Not your night, not your night. | 今晚还不到你发挥的时候 |
[09:52] | Girl group! | 女子组合 |
[09:54] | Uh, we’re gonna take a quick fiver. | 歌手们要稍微离开下 |
[09:55] | Technical difficulties. | 技术上遇到些困难 |
[09:56] | In the meantime, Sammy Hagar, everybody. | 同时 欢迎萨米·夏甲为大家表演 |
[09:59] | Come on, come on, keep those bets coming, people. | 快点 快点 下注了各位 |
[10:02] | Winner, winner, burger dinner! | 赢钱 赢钱 汉堡晚宴 |
[10:06] | Louise, why are we in our underwear? | 露易丝 为什么我们只能穿内裤呢 |
[10:09] | So you don’t steal any of that money you’re counting. | 这样你们就不能在数钱的时候中饱私囊了 |
[10:11] | I stole a tomato. I’m sorry. | 我偷了一个西红柿 对不起 |
[10:13] | Oh, it’s all right. You didn’t mean it. | 没关系 你也不是故意的 |
[10:15] | You were just hungry, huh, friend? | 就是饿了吧 朋友 |
[10:17] | – Yeah. – Saw a tomato and you were like, | -是的 -看见有个西红柿 你就想 |
[10:18] | “Hey, I know where this goes… in my underwear.” | “藏到内裤里就好了” |
[10:21] | – Yeah… – Just count the money! | -没错 -老实给我数钱 |
[10:24] | F-9. | F-9战斗机 |
[10:25] | You torpedoed my frigate. | 你炸了我的军舰 |
[10:26] | We’ve got a winner. | 你赢了 |
[10:27] | All right. Congratulations. | 是吗 恭喜啊 |
[10:30] | Well, I noticed that’s your fourth win in a row. | 我看你这都是四连胜了 |
[10:32] | You’re lucky… | 真够幸运的 |
[10:33] | – a little too lucky. – Uh, thanks. | -有点幸运过头了 -谢谢 |
[10:35] | I was just about to cash out. | 我打算去兑现了 |
[10:37] | Ah, not so fast, forehead sweat. | 别急呀 瞧你满头大汗的 |
[10:38] | I also noticed your friend over there | 我看你朋友在那边 |
[10:40] | giving you hand signals. | 一直给你打手势 |
[10:41] | Well, I’d like to introduce you to my friend. | 我想你也该认识下我朋友 |
[10:44] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[10:45] | You know what a purple nurple is? | 你知道揪咪咪是啥吗 |
[10:46] | – Yes. You can keep the money, friend. | -知道 -朋友 那你要钱 |
[10:49] | Or you can keep your nurple. | 还是要咪咪 |
[10:50] | – But you can’t keep both. – Not my nurples! | -二选一 -我要咪咪 |
[10:53] | Now get out of here! Scram! | 那就赶紧走 快滚 |
[10:55] | Nothing to see here, folks! Tina! | 没什么可看的 大家 蒂娜 |
[10:57] | Drinks over here. On the house, whatever they want. | 给那边来点喝的 随便点 算我账上 |
[10:59] | What do you want? Why are you crying? | 你怎么了 为什么哭了 |
[11:00] | I lost my allowance. | 我的零花钱输光了 |
[11:01] | No tears at the Meatgrinder… | 在绞肉机赌场可不许哭 |
[11:03] | just fun! | 只能狂欢 |
[11:05] | Well, well, well. | 啧啧啧 |
[11:07] | I came in to use the bathroom, and what do I find? | 本想来借个厕所 看看我发现了什么 |
[11:09] | An underground casino. | 一个地下赌场 |
[11:11] | That’s actually underground. | 还真是在地下啊 |
[11:13] | Who owns this building? | 这地盘是谁的 |
[11:14] | Oh, yes, that’s right. | 对了 没错 |
[11:16] | I do. | 是我的 |
[11:18] | Who’s in charge here? | 谁是这负责人 |
[11:21] | We are a group of entrepreneurs, | 我们是合资创业 |
[11:23] | but it was my idea. | 不过主要是我的主意 |
[11:25] | You are in very big trouble, young lady. | 那你就摊上大事了 小姑娘 |
[11:29] | Because I am a gambling man. | 因为我是个赌徒 |
[11:32] | One hundred dollars on Surgery Sam. | 一百美元的”拯救山姆” |
[11:34] | Let’s play. | 开玩吧 |
[11:37] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:38] | The Meatgrinder is about to grind up a whale. | 绞肉机要把鲸鱼[赌场大客户]也磨成渣 |
[11:43] | Hold up, I got to metal-detect you. | 等等 我要用金属探测仪检查下你 |
[11:47] | All right, you’re good. Go on in. | 可以了 你合格 进去吧 |
[11:49] | Look. I love Misty Gish, but she’s not ready to sing lead. | 我是挺喜欢吉什小妞 可她做不来领唱 |
[11:53] | Dottie Minerva is a star, | 你多蒂·密涅瓦才是真正的明星 |
[11:55] | and it’s time for that star to shine. | 是你一闪你明星光环的时候了 |
[11:57] | Girls being girls being girls being girls… | 女孩就是女孩就是女孩 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God, oh, my God… you’re even worse than Misty Gish. | 我的天呀 你还不如吉什小妞呢 |
[12:02] | Gene, I could give it a try. | 吉恩 我可以试试 |
[12:04] | Girl Number Three, you’re a backup singer. | 三号女孩 你是候补歌手 |
[12:06] | You don’t even have a name. | 你连个名字都没有 |
[12:07] | But I guess you’ll have to do for now… you’re up. | 不过现在只能死马当活马医了 你唱吧 |
[12:10] | Cue the music. | 放音乐 |
[12:14] | Girls being girls being | 女孩就是女孩就是 |
[12:16] | Girls being girls… | 女孩就是女孩 |
[12:17] | Wow, she’s amazing. | 她唱得真好 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna make that girl a star. | 我要让她当明星 |
[12:21] | And my wife. | 和我老婆 |
[12:22] | Girl Number Three Belcher. | 三号女孩·贝尔彻 |
[12:25] | Oh, damn it. | 妈的 |
[12:26] | Sam, why would you eat a car? | 山姆 你吃汽车是要干嘛 |
[12:28] | Well, another hundred dollars to the house. | 再来一百美元 |
[12:30] | Oh, nice try, Mr. Fischoeder. | 还不错 费舍奥德先生 |
[12:32] | You’ll get ’em next time. | 下回准能成功 |
[12:33] | – You think? – Yeah, oh, yeah. | -你这么想吗 -对啊 肯定的 |
[12:35] | – Eh, okay. – Your luck’s got to change sometime, buddy. | -好吧 -总会时来运转的 大叔 |
[12:37] | Ooh… Rock, Paper, Scissors. | 石头剪刀布 |
[12:40] | Or as it was known in ancient China… | 在古代中国叫做 |
[12:42] | Huo-zhi tou. | 猜丁壳 |
[12:44] | Oh, yeah, you like Rock, Paper, Scissors? | 你喜欢石头剪刀布吗 |
[12:46] | You want to play that? | 想玩吗 |
[12:47] | Hundred dollar bet. Uh… | 赌一百美元 |
[12:48] | – Go ahead. – American rules. | -来吧 -用美国规则 |
[12:50] | Throw on the four count… ready? | 数到4同时出…准备 |
[12:52] | – One, two… – One, mm… | -一 二 -一… |
[12:53] | – three… shoot! – three… | -三 出 -三 |
[12:54] | I win… fantastic! | 我赢了 棒极了 |
[12:56] | Ah, it’s no big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[12:57] | The house can lose a few, right? | 这点小钱庄家还输得起 |
[12:58] | We’re still way up. | 我们还赢着呢 |
[13:00] | Let’s keep this going. | 那就继续吧 |
[13:01] | – One, two, three… – Two, three… | -一二三 -二三 |
[13:03] | – shoot. – shoot. | -出 -出 |
[13:07] | Okay, okay, I’m jumping in here. | 好了 好了 我亲自来吧 |
[13:09] | New dealer, new hand… get out of here. | 换人 换手气 滚开 |
[13:10] | What’d I do? | 我做什么了 |
[13:12] | – Well, that should do it. – Oh, my God. | -他醒了 -我的天 |
[13:14] | I think I passed out. What happened? | 我好像晕过去了 发生什么了 |
[13:16] | Oh, I just, uh, fixed up the old finger crotch cut. | 我只是给你缝了下指裆的伤口 |
[13:20] | Why is my whole arm bandaged? | 那为什么我整只手都包起来了 |
[13:21] | I thought I’d just kill the roll, you know? | 我只是想把绷带用完 |
[13:23] | Did you shave my arm? | 你剃我胳膊的毛了么 |
[13:24] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:26] | Why did he shave my arm? | 为什么他要剃我胳膊的毛 |
[13:27] | He shaved your arm. | 他给你胳膊脱了毛 |
[13:28] | Why did he shave my arm, Lin? | 所以说为什么啊 琳 |
[13:30] | Because he’s a doctor. | 因为他是医生 |
[13:32] | What happened when I passed out? | 我晕过去的时候发生了什么 |
[13:33] | Bob, nothing. | 什么也没发生 鲍勃 |
[13:34] | It’s all on video. | 都在视频里了 |
[13:36] | Wait, what’s on video? | 等等 什么视频 |
[13:37] | We filmed it… it’s his first patient. | 我们录了像 他医治首位病人的情况 |
[13:39] | All right, I’m getting out of here. | 我要走了 |
[13:40] | His mom wanted to see it. | 他妈妈想看啊 |
[13:42] | She-she really appreciates it. | 她很感激 |
[13:44] | My other arm is shaved! | 我另一支胳膊也被剃毛了 |
[13:46] | Why’d you shave my body?! | 你干嘛要剃我的毛 |
[13:47] | He’s looking for other cuts. | 他在检查有没有别的伤口 |
[13:49] | – Lin, we’re going. – All right… bye. | -琳 我们走吧 -好吧 再见 |
[13:52] | – One, two, three… – You’re about to throw… | -一二三 -你要出… |
[13:54] | – shoot! Aah! – rock! | -出 -石头 |
[13:56] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:58] | Get out of my head! | 从我脑袋里滚出去 |
[13:59] | Come on, give me some more. | 快 再拿点钱过来 |
[14:01] | What do you got? | 你的钱呢 |
[14:01] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[14:03] | We’re out of money? | 没钱了吗 |
[14:05] | – I take IOUs. – Great! | -那就打欠条吧 -好 |
[14:07] | – Play again? – Yes. | -还玩么 -玩 |
[14:08] | All right, we’re on in five. | 好了 再5分钟就上场了 |
[14:10] | You know the drill. | 你们知道怎么做吧 |
[14:11] | Girl Number Three, you’re our new number one! | 三号女孩 你是我们新的一号 |
[14:13] | Um, we were talking, Gene, and we’ve decided that | 吉恩 我们商量过了 |
[14:16] | the Cutie Patooties are breaking up. | 决定让娇俏惹人爱组合解散了 |
[14:18] | Breaking up? But this was just the beginning. | 解散 可我们才刚起步啊 |
[14:20] | I was gonna get you an MP3 deal and your own perfume. | 我还打算给你们录歌 设计专属香水呢 |
[14:23] | Patoot… smells like girl farts. | 惹人爱香水 闻着和女孩的屁一个味儿 |
[14:25] | Yeah, well, I’m leaving the business to focus | 我要退出 |
[14:27] | on my glitter stickers. | 把精力放在闪光贴纸上了 |
[14:29] | And I want to spend more time at home with my pets. | 我想多花点时间陪我的宠物 |
[14:31] | And I’m learning how to French braid. | 我在学辫法式发辫 |
[14:33] | When I met you, you were eating lunch at school. | 我见你们的时候你们都在学校吃午餐呢 |
[14:36] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:36] | So, see you tomorrow at lunch at school. | 所以 明天学校午餐见 |
[14:41] | I don’t need them. | 我才不需要她们咧 |
[14:42] | I can be a girl group all by myself. | 我自己也可以组女子组合 |
[14:44] | I certainly have the passion. | 反正热情我是不缺的 |
[14:46] | Two, three, shoot. Two, three, shoot! | 剪刀石头布 剪刀石头布 |
[14:50] | Another win. | 又赢咯 |
[14:51] | I should gamble against children more often. | 我应该多和小孩儿赌博 |
[14:53] | Louise, I think we’re losing a lot of money. | 露易丝 我们好像输了很多钱 |
[14:55] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[14:56] | I know we’re losing a lot of money! | 我知道我们输了很多钱 |
[14:58] | I feel it! | 我感觉得到 |
[15:00] | Hopefully we can still make it home | 但愿我们还能赶回家 |
[15:01] | for the dinner rush. | 应付晚餐高峰 |
[15:02] | Seems like blood shouldn’t be able to get through all this. | 我感觉血不该从这么厚的纱布渗出来吧 |
[15:05] | Stop messing with it, Bobby. | 别捯饬了 鲍鲍 |
[15:06] | This isn’t… I know he didn’t do it right. | 这不 我就知道他是乱缝的 |
[15:09] | Leave it alone. | 别管了 |
[15:10] | I’m just gonna take a quick peek. | 我就看一小下 |
[15:11] | Bobby, I said… | 鲍鲍 跟你说 |
[15:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[15:14] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:16] | – Oh, God, look at it! – It went in my mouth! | -天 看呐 -射进我嘴里了 |
[15:18] | Oh, I swallowed your blood. | 我吃到你的血了 |
[15:20] | I’ve swallowed your blood. | 我吃到你的血了 |
[15:22] | – Oh, I’m gonna faint. – I’m gonna throw up. | -我要晕了 -我要吐了 |
[15:24] | – I’m gonna throw up. – What? | -我要吐了 -啥 |
[15:28] | Oh, we need to go back to the hospital. | 我们得回医院了 |
[15:33] | – No. – Hey, it’s you guys. | -不是吧 -是你们啊 |
[15:34] | Are there any other doctors here? | 这儿没别的医生吗 |
[15:35] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[15:37] | It’s doctor-doctor confidentiality. | 这是医生间的机密 |
[15:38] | There’s no such thing. | 哪有这种东西 |
[15:39] | I can’t talk about it… but there is. | 我不能透露 但有这种东西 |
[15:41] | No, there’s not. | 才没有 |
[15:42] | I’ll-I’ll take a nurse. | 那 那护士好了 |
[15:44] | You want that for here or to go? | 你是要护士帮你看还是你想带走 |
[15:46] | I don’t get it. | 我没懂 |
[15:47] | Sorry, that… that usually kills. | 抱歉 以前用都挺好笑的 |
[15:50] | Okay, I’ll go get the nurse. | 好吧 我去找护士 |
[15:51] | Just don’t tell her I said that. | 不过别告诉她我说了那句话 |
[15:54] | Girls being girls being girls being girls | 女孩就是女孩就是女孩就是女孩 |
[15:57] | Girl group, shut your mouth. | 女子组合 闭嘴 |
[15:58] | Thank you, Meatgrinder. | 谢了 绞肉机的观众们 |
[15:59] | Tip your waitress… I’m friends with her dad. | 小费就给服务生吧 我跟她爸是朋友 |
[16:03] | – One, two, three… – One, two, three… | -一 二 三 -一 二 三 |
[16:06] | – shoot! – shoot! | -出 -出 |
[16:07] | – Yes! – No! | -耶 -不 |
[16:09] | Kids, we’re home! | 孩子们 我们回来了 |
[16:10] | Look at your father’s arms. | 快来看看你们老爸的手 |
[16:11] | They shaved me. | 他们把我的毛剃光了 |
[16:12] | He looks like a turkey. | 他看着就像只火鸡 |
[16:13] | Lin, wash your face, please. | 琳 拜托你去洗洗脸 |
[16:15] | – I’m gonna faint again. – Oh, come on. | -否则我又得晕了 -得了吧 |
[16:17] | Look at me… | 快看看我 |
[16:18] | – Oh, my God. – Kids! | -我的天呐 -孩子们 |
[16:20] | Come look at my bloody face. | 快来看看我血淋淋的脸 |
[16:22] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[16:23] | Gene? | 吉恩 |
[16:24] | Louise? Anybody here? | 露易丝 有人吗 |
[16:25] | Underground casino? | 地下赌场 |
[16:27] | Coat off. Game on. | 外衣褪下 游戏登场 |
[16:29] | Well… | 好了 |
[16:30] | I think it’s time to cash out. | 我想是时候去兑现了 |
[16:32] | Where should I, uh, to whom do I, uh…? | 我该去哪儿 我该跟谁… |
[16:35] | – Just one more game. – No… | -再来最后一把 -不 |
[16:37] | – Come on! – If there’s one thing I learned | -来嘛 -我结婚之后 |
[16:39] | from that week I was married, it’s when to walk away. | 学到的第一件事就是要把握离开的时间 |
[16:41] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:44] | Yeah, what is going on here? | 是啊 怎么回事 |
[16:46] | Louise, | 露易丝 |
[16:47] | these two snuck in somehow. | 这两个人不知道怎么闯进来了 |
[16:49] | Like some kind of ninjas. | 像忍者一样 |
[16:50] | Hi, Mom and Dad, whoa, you’re back. | 嗨 老爸老妈 你们回来啦 |
[16:52] | – Bob. – Mr. Fischoeder? | -鲍勃 -费舍奥德先生 |
[16:54] | Perfect timing. I was just about to, uh, | 来得正好 我正要 |
[16:56] | – collect my winnings. – Your winnings? | -收集战利品呢 -战利品 |
[16:57] | Yes, the house owes me some money. | 这边赌场欠了我一笔钱 |
[17:00] | And I believe you are the house. | 你应该就是赌场主人吧 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:02] | Uh, how much does “The house” Owe you? | 赌场欠你多少钱 |
[17:04] | $5,000. | 5千美元 |
[17:06] | What?! | 啥 |
[17:07] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜你 先生 |
[17:08] | Sorry, Dad, it’s my job. | 抱歉 老爸 我的任务就是这个 |
[17:10] | Oh, hey, Marshmallow. | 你也来啦 棉花糖糖 |
[17:15] | What is this? Wha-What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 发生什么事了 |
[17:17] | Well, it’s an underground casino. | 这开了个地下赌场 |
[17:18] | You kids are supposed to be upstairs. | 你们应该在楼上的 |
[17:20] | Well, there’s no room for a casino upstairs. | 楼上的空间不够开赌场 |
[17:23] | What are you doing with Mommy’s crackers? | 你拿着妈咪的咸饼干做什么 |
[17:24] | Got to keep the players happy. | 得让客人高兴啊 |
[17:26] | Flirt a little, wink a little. | 调点小情 送点秋波 |
[17:28] | Sorry to interrupt, Belcher family, but, um, | 抱歉打断一下 贝尔彻一家 |
[17:30] | there seems to be a certain unresolved matter of my $5,000. | 你们貌似还没解决我5千元欠款的事呢 |
[17:33] | Mr. Fischoeder, you can’t expect me to pay you. | 费舍奥德先生 你不指望我真的还钱吧 |
[17:35] | I mean, they’re just kids playing pretend casino. | 他们只是孩子在玩扮家家的游戏 |
[17:38] | Why can’t you play like normal kids? | 你们就不能像正常小孩一样玩游戏吗 |
[17:40] | Why can’t you bleed like a normal dad? | 你就不能像正常老爸一样流血吗 |
[17:42] | A bet is a bet, Bob. | 赌了就是赌了 鲍勃 |
[17:44] | I once lost $30,000 on a horse. | 我曾经买马花了3万块 |
[17:47] | She just ran off with it. | 结果她直接骑着马私奔了 |
[17:48] | Listen, I-I can’t afford this, Mr. Fischoeder. | 我 我还不起 费舍奥德 |
[17:51] | Well, I’ll just raise your rent by a thousand dollars | 那我就每月多收一千元的房租 |
[17:53] | a month for five months. | 五个月就可以还清了 |
[17:54] | Dad, a word… in private? | 老爸 能跟你说句话吗 |
[17:56] | – No. – Family meeting, huh? | -不行 -要不开个家庭会议吧 |
[17:58] | Mom, family meeting? | 老妈 开家庭会议吧 |
[17:59] | – No. – Ooh, family meeting. | -不行 -开家庭会议咯 |
[18:02] | Excuse us a second, Mr. Fischoeder. | 失陪一下 费舍奥德先生 |
[18:04] | Certainly. | 去吧 |
[18:05] | We could play him double or nothing. | 我们可以赌最后一把 |
[18:07] | What? No. | 啥 不行 |
[18:07] | We’re already in the hole. | 我们已经陷进去了 |
[18:09] | I’m not gonna owe him $10,000. | 我才不要再多输给他5千块呢 |
[18:10] | Dad, I can’t beat him, but you can. | 老爸 我赢不了他 但你可以 |
[18:13] | With that. | 用你这只手 |
[18:14] | This… why would I play him with this? | 这个 我为什么要用这只手跟他玩 |
[18:16] | My hand’s stitched. | 我刚缝了针 |
[18:17] | Plus, I’m not even left-handed. | 再说我也不是左撇子 |
[18:18] | Exactly… if you use that hand, | 正是这样 你用那只手的话 |
[18:21] | he’ll think you can’t throw scissors. | 他就会以为你不能出剪刀 |
[18:23] | And that’s why you’re gonna throw scissors. | 你就偏给他出剪刀 |
[18:25] | But I really can’t. | 但我确实不行啊 |
[18:26] | My fingers won’t separate. | 我手指分不开呢 |
[18:28] | Yeah, keep saying that. | 对 在他面前就这么说 |
[18:29] | We need him to think you think that. | 我们得让他以为你是这么想的 |
[18:30] | No, Louise, I can’t actually do it. | 不 露易丝 我真的办不到 |
[18:32] | Great, so you know what you have to do. | 很好 看来你了解我的意思了 |
[18:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:34] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的乖女儿 |
[18:35] | That’s my little mind-gamer. | 心理战术的小专家 |
[18:37] | My little “Amarosa.” | 我的小女神 |
[18:38] | But what if Mr. Fischoeder knows | 可万一费舍奥德先生知道 |
[18:40] | that we think that he thinks that Dad can’t throw scissors? | 我们认为她以为老爸不会出剪刀呢 |
[18:43] | Or what if he thinks that we know that he thinks that? | 万一他认为我们知道他是那样想的呢 |
[18:45] | Or what if he thinks…? | 万一他认为 |
[18:46] | Any outcome is possible, Tina, life is chaos! | 都有可能 蒂娜 人生就是一场混乱 |
[18:49] | Gene, why are you wearing that? | 吉恩 你穿着那个干嘛 |
[18:50] | I’m just a girl with a dream who got tired | 我只是个不愿再听别人 |
[18:52] | of hearing the word no! | 对她说”不”的女孩 |
[18:54] | Uh, hello, Belchers… time is money, | 喂 贝尔彻家 时间就是金钱哦 |
[18:56] | – and I believe it’s pay me o’clock. – I’m gonna play him. | -是你们还钱的时候了 -我跟他赌 |
[19:00] | Bobby, are you sure? | 鲍鲍 你说真的吗 |
[19:02] | That’s a lot of money. | 那可是不小的数目哦 |
[19:03] | We don’t have any other choice, Lin. | 我们没得选了 琳 |
[19:04] | He’s gonna raise the rent… I have to. | 他要涨房租 这是唯一的办法 |
[19:06] | Bobby, your finger crotch | 鲍鲍 你的指裆 |
[19:08] | looks like a ’70s porno. | 看着就像70年代的色情片 |
[19:10] | Mr. Fischoeder, we have a proposition. | 费舍奥德先生 我们有个提议 |
[19:12] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[19:13] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[19:14] | Rock, Paper, Scissors, Double or nothing. | 石头剪刀布 最后一把 |
[19:17] | Oh, I like this. | 我喜欢 |
[19:19] | One match for all the beans. | 一把全押 |
[19:21] | If I lose, you owe me nothing. | 如果我输了 你就不欠我了 |
[19:22] | If I win, you pay me $10,000. | 如果我赢了 你就得还我一万块 |
[19:24] | Double or nothing, | 要么翻倍要么啥也没有 |
[19:26] | that’s also my approach to underpants. | 我穿内裤也一直秉持这个理念 |
[19:27] | Shall we dance? | 我们开始吧 |
[19:29] | Rock, Paper, Scissors. | 剪刀石头布 |
[19:31] | Rock, Paper, Scissors. | 剪刀石头布 |
[19:33] | Rock, Paper, Scissors. | 剪刀石头布 |
[19:34] | Rock, Paper, Scissors. | 剪刀石头布 |
[19:36] | – One… – Rock, Paper, Scissors. | -一 -剪刀石头布 |
[19:38] | – two… – Rock, Paper, Scissors. | -二 -剪刀石头布 |
[19:40] | – three… – Rock, Paper, Scissors. | -三 -剪刀石头布 |
[19:42] | shoot! | 出 |
[20:07] | Oh, you did it, Bobby! | 你做到了 鲍鲍 |
[20:09] | I misread you, Bob. | 我看错你了 鲍勃 |
[20:10] | Didn’t think could throw scissors with that hand. | 没想到你用那只手也能出剪刀 |
[20:12] | I thought you were a little bit of a… | 我一直认为你挺 |
[20:14] | – a wussy. – Told you, Dad. | -挺懦弱来着 -就跟你说了嘛老爸 |
[20:16] | I got you out of this. | 我让你脱险了 |
[20:17] | No, you got me into this. | 不 是你把我拽进来的 |
[20:18] | And out of it. | 然后又把你拉出去了 |
[20:19] | – In, in, in, in, – Out, out, out, out, | -进 进 进 -出 出 出 |
[20:21] | – in, in, in. – out, out, out. | -进 进 进 -出 出 出 |
[20:22] | – Stop. – Out. | -够了 -出 |
[20:23] | Well, I guess we’re even. | 那么我们两不相欠了 |
[20:24] | Or we run it back… double the double. | 或者我们倒回去 再翻个番 |
[20:27] | – 20 grand, one throw… let’s do this. – I’m game. | -两千块 赌一把 来吧 -行啊 |
[20:29] | You’ve got a hot hand, Dad, use it. | 你现在手气正好 老爸 别浪费 |
[20:31] | Yeah, keep the luck going, Meryl Streak. | 没错 乘胜追击 来个二连冠 |
[20:33] | No, no, this is over. | 不不 已经结束了 |
[20:34] | No more gambling. | 不能再赌了 |
[20:35] | So we’re not in trouble anymore? | 也就是说我们没事咯 |
[20:36] | Of course you’re in trouble. | 你们当然有事 |
[20:39] | Could you point that in another direction? | 你能调整下方向吗 |
[20:41] | – Sorry. – Eh, it’s all right. | -抱歉 -算了 |
[20:42] | That’s… crazy stream of blood. | 这血飙得太疯狂了 |
[20:44] | That’s a lot of blood… | 好多血哦 |
[20:46] | Pass out if we’re not in trouble. | 如果你晕过去就说明我们没事了 |
[20:48] | You’re not in trouble… | 你们没事了 |
[20:51] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[20:52] | All right, kids, help me get him in the car. | 好了 孩子们 帮我把他抬到车上去 |
[20:54] | We’re going back to the hospital. | 我们回医院去 |
[20:55] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[20:57] | Hit it. | 音乐 |
[20:58] | Oh, he did. | 哦 已经有了 |
[21:01] | *When Bob sees blood* | *鲍勃一流血* |
[21:02] | *And screams and passes out* | *就尖叫着昏了过去* |
[21:04] | *Then Mr. Fisch checks in and cashes out* | *费舍先生于是就来我家骗钱了* |
[21:07] | *What more do you want* | *让小屁孩经营餐馆* |
[21:09] | *When kids run the restaurant?* | *你还能指望什么呢* |
[21:12] | *Hey, sailor.* | *嗨 水手们* |
[21:14] | Ooh, nice pants. | 裤子挺漂亮 |
[21:16] | *Marshmallow played a game of Surgery Sam* | *棉花糖糖玩了个”拯救山姆”的游戏* |
[21:18] | *And all this ’cause Bob cut his hand* | *于是鲍勃切到了自己的手指* |
[21:21] | *What more do you want* | *让小屁孩经营餐馆* |
[21:24] | *When kids run the restaurant?* | *你还能指望什么呢* |