时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Bob, we’re gonna miss the beginning of the movie. | 鲍勃 我们要错过电影的开场了 |
[00:25] | Plus, I’m smuggling chocolate in my pants. | 而且我裤子里还藏着巧克力呢 |
[00:27] | We got to get there before it melts. | 别等到那儿都化了 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna get it. Just a sec. | 马上就好 再等一下 |
[00:30] | Ugh! Can you roll down the windows back here? | 能把后面的车窗摇下来吗 |
[00:32] | I’m starting to breathe in Tina’s breath. | 我都闻到蒂娜的口气了 |
[00:34] | I can’t. They’re broken. | 不能 坏掉了 |
[00:35] | I think I forgot to brush this morning. Did I? | 我今天早上是不是忘记刷牙了 |
[00:39] | Yeah. Yeah, you did. | 是的 是的 你的确没刷 |
[00:40] | Hey, who am I? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[00:44] | I’m Bob’s car! | 我是鲍勃的汽车 |
[00:45] | Good one, J.P. | 真有你的 JP[吉米名字的首字母] |
[00:47] | Uh, not a good one, Jimmy. | 不好笑 吉米 |
[00:50] | Started right up. | 启动了 |
[00:51] | They went inside, Dad. | 他们进屋了 老爸 |
[00:53] | Start driving! Gene just took off his shoes! | 赶紧开车 吉恩脱鞋了 |
[00:55] | And my socks! | 还脱了袜子 |
[00:56] | Why don’t you wash your children? | 你们就不能把你们的孩子都洗干净了吗 |
[01:01] | Oh, great. | 这下可好了 |
[01:02] | Can’t I just take my family to a stupid movie? | 带家人看场破电影要这么难吗 |
[01:04] | Dog Prom 3D is not a stupid movie! | 3D版《狗狗舞会》才不是破电影 |
[01:08] | Are we gonna just leave our car there like that? | 我们就这样把车扔下可以吗 |
[01:09] | That’s what we’re gonna do when Dad and Mom break down. | 等爸妈不行的那天我们也这么做 |
[01:11] | Leave them by the side of the road! | 把他们扔在路边 |
[01:13] | Hey, guys, you want to see a live TV show taping? | 伙计们 你们想看现场电视节目录制吗 |
[01:15] | – Do I! – Give me that. | -什么东西 -给我看看 |
[01:17] | “Come to a taping of Family Fracas.” | “邀您参加《全家游戏王》节目录制” |
[01:20] | What’s Family Fracas? | 《全家游戏王》是啥 |
[01:21] | It’s a game show where they make families do weird stuff | 是一档竞技节目 先让两家人 |
[01:24] | and then dump foam all over them. | 做奇怪的游戏 再往他们身上倒泡沫 |
[01:25] | I’m into weird stuff and foam. Can we go? | 我喜欢奇怪游戏和泡沫 我们去吧 |
[01:27] | We should go home and call a tow truck. | 我们应该回家叫拖车 |
[01:29] | The car’s not going anywhere, Bobby. | 车自己不会长腿跑掉 鲍鲍 |
[01:31] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 去吧 肯定有意思 |
[01:32] | Please, Dad? | 求你了 老爸 |
[01:33] | – Please, Dad! – Come on! | -求你了 老爸 -去吧 |
[01:35] | – Come on, come on. Come on. – Please! | -去吧 去吧 去吧 -求你了 |
[01:42] | Oh, look! Pam’s Court! | 看哪 是《帕姆法庭》 |
[01:43] | I love the way she bangs that gavel. Bang! | 我很喜欢她敲木槌的样子 砰 |
[01:45] | Hey, isn’t that Pam’s ex-husband Chuck? | 那不是帕姆的前夫查克吗 |
[01:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:49] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干嘛 |
[01:50] | Oh, hey, Chuck. | 你好 查克 |
[01:51] | Hello, Belchers. | 你们好 贝尔彻一家 |
[01:52] | Long time no see | 好久不见 |
[01:53] | since you got my show canceled and me fired. | 我还记得你上次害我节目被砍又被炒鱿鱼 |
[01:57] | A boobity boobity boobity boo! | 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 咪 |
[01:59] | Linda, nice to see you dressed again. | 琳达 很高兴再见到穿着衣服的你 |
[02:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Sorry about that. It… | 对哦 那次很抱歉… |
[02:03] | Water under the bridge, Bob. | 都是过去的事了 鲍勃 |
[02:04] | – Oh, good. – Dark, dirty water. | -很好 -不堪回首的 |
[02:06] | Under a horrible bridge. | 如恶梦般的过去 |
[02:08] | Oh, but all is well now. | 但现在都没关系了 |
[02:09] | You’re looking at the new host of Family Fracas! | 我现在是《全家游戏王》的新主持人 |
[02:11] | Chuck, we got a problem. | 查克 我们有麻烦了 |
[02:13] | The Morgan family just dropped out of the show. | 摩根家庭退出节目了 |
[02:15] | Food poisoning. Gross! | 食物中毒 真恶心 |
[02:17] | We got to find another family of five in the next ten minutes. | 我们得在十分钟内另找一个五人组的家庭 |
[02:19] | But how the heck are we gonna do that? | 那怎么可能 |
[02:21] | The heck right here. | 这儿就有现成的 |
[02:22] | Yeah! We’re a family of five. | 没错 我们就是五人家庭组 |
[02:24] | No, we’re not. One, two, three, four. | 我们不是 一 二 三 四 |
[02:26] | Oh, yes we are! | 对 我们是五个人 |
[02:27] | Harry, this is a bad idea. | 哈利 别找他们 |
[02:28] | No idea’s a bad idea. | 有总比没有强 |
[02:30] | I like this guy! | 我喜欢这个人 |
[02:31] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我说不好 |
[02:33] | Grand prize is a brand-new minivan. | 特等奖是一辆全新的休旅车 |
[02:36] | Dad, this is a no-brainer. | 老爸 这还用想吗 |
[02:37] | – Dad, come on! – No, no. No, no, no. | -老爸 拜托 -不行 不行 |
[02:39] | Bobby! If we win the minivan, | 鲍鲍 如果我们赢了 |
[02:40] | we can put the car out of its misery. | 就能解救那辆休旅车于水深火热中 |
[02:42] | No. What the hell. Let’s do it! | -不要 -不管了 我们参加 |
[02:44] | No! – Fantastic! | 不行 -太好了 |
[02:45] | Hooray for Family Fracas! | 为《全家游戏王》节目欢呼吧 |
[02:47] | It’s time for Family Fracas! | 欢迎来到《全家游戏王》 |
[02:51] | Here’s your host… Chuck Charles! | 我是你们的主持人 查克·查尔斯 |
[02:53] | Hiya, folks! | 大家好 |
[02:55] | Whoa. Is that Bob? | 哇 那不是鲍勃吗 |
[02:56] | Let’s welcome back the reigning champs, the O’Donnell family! | 让我们欢迎卫冕冠军 奥唐奈家庭 |
[03:00] | And competing against the O’Donnells are the Belchers. | 与奥唐奈家庭展开竞争的是贝尔彻一家 |
[03:04] | – Hi! – Hi, Linda. | -你们好 -你好 琳达 |
[03:05] | Look. Tina’s on Family Fracas. | 看 蒂娜上《家庭游戏王》了 |
[03:07] | My cousin was gonna be on that show, | 我堂兄本来也要上这个节目的 |
[03:09] | but he didn’t want to wear that outfit. I don’t blame him. | 但他不想穿那套衣服 我能理解他 |
[03:11] | Belchers, introduce yourselves. | 贝尔彻 介绍一下你的家人 |
[03:12] | Uh, well, I’m Bob, and this is my wife Linda. | 我是鲍勃 这是我的妻子琳达 |
[03:15] | Don’t look at my hair. | 别看我头发 |
[03:16] | I didn’t know I was gonna be on TV. | 我没想到今天会上电视 |
[03:17] | And this is my daughter Louise. | 这是我的女儿露易丝 |
[03:19] | It’s Louise! And she is gonna win. | 我是露易丝 我会赢的 |
[03:21] | Okay, okay, okeydoke. And that one. | 好了 好了 可以了 那位 |
[03:23] | That’s Gene. | 那是吉恩 |
[03:24] | Camera, take the day off! | 摄影机 你今天可以休息了 |
[03:25] | I added ten pounds to myself! | 我已经自己胖了十磅 |
[03:27] | And the last one’s Tina. | 最后那位是蒂娜 |
[03:28] | Hi. I’m Tina. | 你们好 我是蒂娜 |
[03:29] | I like horses, music and boys. | 我喜欢马 音乐还有男孩 |
[03:31] | Hi, boys. I’m Tina. | 你们好 男孩们 我是蒂娜 |
[03:32] | Okay, that’s more than enough. | 好了 说得够多了 |
[03:33] | All right, let’s get Frackin’! | 好了 我们开始比赛吧 |
[03:35] | It’s time for the Brain Drain! | 接下来是”绞尽脑汁”环节 |
[03:37] | Well, it looks like these guys have lost their marbles. | 这两个人好像弄丢了他们的弹球 |
[03:40] | The first team to fill their brain with these wins the challenge. | 率先用球装满各自大脑的组获胜 |
[03:43] | And what does the other team get? | 而迎接失败组的是什么呢 |
[03:44] | Foamed! | 泡沫 |
[03:45] | That’s right… foamed. | 没错 泡沫 |
[03:46] | On your mark, get set, go! | 各就各位 预备 开始 |
[03:50] | Are you trying to distract me by holding my hand? | 你握我的手是想让我分心吗 |
[03:52] | – Huh, what? – Owen, I feel it, too. | -啥 -欧文 我也有那种感觉 |
[03:54] | But right now, we’re competitors. | 但目前 我们是竞争对手 |
[03:56] | I can’t be sweet on you before I beat on you. | 在赢你之前我不能爱上你 |
[03:58] | Tina, marble me! | 蒂娜 赶紧填弹球 |
[04:00] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[04:01] | Done! | 搞定 |
[04:06] | I ate it! I ate it! | 我吃进去了 我吃进去了 |
[04:07] | Num, num, num. I like it! | 味道不错 |
[04:09] | First team to remove all the flies from their soup wins. | 率先从汤中舀出全部苍蝇的小组赢得本轮 |
[04:12] | Losing team gets… face full of foam! | 失败组会得到 一脸的泡沫 |
[04:14] | All right, Mom, you ready? You pumped? | 老妈 准备好了没 兴奋起来了没 |
[04:16] | Yeah! | 那是当然 |
[04:16] | – Slap my face! – What? | -煽我的脸 -啥 |
[04:17] | Slap it! | 煽啊 |
[04:19] | I’ll slap yours. | 那我煽你的脸 |
[04:20] | Oh, uh, I’m pumped! I’m pumped! | 我兴奋了 我兴奋了 |
[04:22] | And… go! | 开 始 |
[04:27] | Done! | 搞定 |
[04:28] | – Yeah! – Foam time! | -耶 -倒泡沫 |
[04:32] | The Belchers and the O’Donnells are tied. | 贝尔彻和奥唐奈家庭打了个平局 |
[04:33] | Whoever wins the Human Claw challenge | 在”真人夹娃娃”环节胜出的组 |
[04:35] | wins the whole game. | 将赢得整场比赛 |
[04:37] | I can smell that minivan. | 休旅车已是我们囊中之物了 |
[04:39] | – I call shotgun! – I call optional third row. | -前排座位是我的 -我要第三排 |
[04:41] | The whole third row. | 整个第三排都是我的 |
[04:42] | Children, shut up, shut up, shut up! | 孩子们 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[04:43] | And Bob and Pat are gonna get dunked | 鲍勃和帕特将被钢丝吊着 |
[04:45] | into a pit full of blue balls. | 进入球池中 |
[04:47] | The first one to find a yellow ball wins. | 最先找到黄球的人获胜 |
[04:49] | But they have to grab the ball with their teeth. | 但是他们得用嘴把球衔出来 |
[04:51] | Families, you control the crane. | 其他人控制钢丝 |
[04:52] | No crane, no gain, am I right? | 控制不好就赢不了比赛 我说得对吗 |
[04:55] | I am right! | 正确 |
[04:57] | My harness is a little tight | 我腹股沟这边的 |
[04:58] | – around the groin… – Go! | -安全带有点紧 -开始 |
[05:04] | Come on, Dad! Make us proud for once! | 加油 老爸 让我们为你骄傲一次吧 |
[05:07] | I got one! I got one! | 我找到了 我找到了 |
[05:09] | Dad won! | 老爸赢了 |
[05:11] | Well, bash my head in with a brick. | 用砖头砸我脑袋吧 |
[05:14] | The Belchers won. | 贝尔彻家居然赢了 |
[05:15] | We won! We won! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[05:16] | – Yes! Yay! – All right! | -耶 -太好了 |
[05:17] | Yay, Bobby! | 耶 鲍鲍 |
[05:19] | Wow, Tina won. | 哇塞 蒂娜赢了 |
[05:21] | Honk, honk, honk! | 叭叭叭 |
[05:23] | O’Donnells, we are really sorry to see you go. | 奥唐奈一家 很遗憾你们要离开了 |
[05:25] | You are good people. | 你们是好人 |
[05:26] | Bye, Joey and Owen! | 再见了 乔伊和欧文 |
[05:27] | You’re leaving in shame, but you played a good game. | 你们虽然输了 但表现得不错 |
[05:30] | They were terrible. | 他们烂毙了 |
[05:31] | And now the Belchers are gonna spin the prize wheel | 现在这个奖品转盘将决定 |
[05:33] | for a chance to win a brand-new minivan! | 贝尔彻一家能否把全新的休旅车开回家 |
[05:38] | I got this. | 我来转 |
[05:39] | Come on, come on, come on, minivan. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 休旅车 |
[05:42] | Oh, hey, a five-gallon bucket of Fracas foam, | 一桶五加仑的全家泡沫 |
[05:45] | so you can get foamed at home. | 这样你们就能在家里玩泡沫了 |
[05:46] | Home foam! No! | 在家玩 不要 |
[05:48] | Yes! It tastes good. Trust me. | 太好了 相信我 味道不错 |
[05:50] | The Belchers will return tomorrow as the champs | 贝尔彻家庭将于明天以冠军身份回归 |
[05:53] | and have another shot at the minivan. | 对休旅车再次发起冲击 |
[05:54] | Hey! We’re coming back! | 我们还会回来的 |
[05:56] | That’s exactly what I just said. | 我正是这个意思 |
[05:57] | Put your hands together for the winning family! | 为冠军家庭鼓掌吧 |
[05:59] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[06:00] | We’re the winning family! | 我们是冠军家庭 |
[06:01] | Yes, they all hear that! I have a microphone. | 是的 他们都听到了 我有麦克风 |
[06:03] | Congratulations to the most annoying | 向《全家游戏王》史上 |
[06:04] | winning family in Fracas history. | 最烦人冠军家庭表示祝贺 |
[06:05] | We won most annoying! Yeah! | 我们赢得了最烦人家庭 耶 |
[06:08] | Hi, Ma! | 我上电视了 妈 |
[06:12] | You guys, this is so much better than the minivan. | 这真是比休旅车强一万倍啊 |
[06:17] | Gene, stop eating that crap. | 吉恩 别再吃那玩意儿了 |
[06:18] | You’re just jealous that I have frothy diarrhea. | 我知道你是嫉妒我拉肚子能拉出泡沫 |
[06:21] | Come on, you big idiot. | 来啊 你这大蠢蛋 |
[06:24] | Hey, Jimmy, did you happen to catch Family Fracas last night? | 吉米 你昨晚看《全家游戏王》了吗 |
[06:28] | ‘Cause we were on it, and we won. | 我们上节目了 还赢了比赛 |
[06:30] | Oh yeah, is that the show where the most pathetic family wins? | 就是那个最可悲家庭获得冠军的节目吗 |
[06:33] | No, no. No, it isn’t, Jimmy. | 不 不 不 不是那样的 吉米 |
[06:35] | Why don’t you watch it tonight? I’ll send you a shout out. | 你今晚看看吧 我会在电视上喊你的 |
[06:37] | Oh, yeah, why don’t you watch this? | 是吗 你先看看我这个吧 |
[06:39] | Hey, I’m Bob! I’m on a game show! Blah, blah, blah! | 我是鲍勃 我上电视节目了 |
[06:41] | I… I don’t want to watch that. I’m gonna change the channel | 我 我不想看 我要用我手里的 |
[06:44] | with my remote that I have. Click! | 遥控器换频道 我换 |
[06:45] | – I’m still Bob, and I’m still on… – Wait, wait, wait. Click. | -还是鲍勃 还是 -等等 我换 |
[06:47] | – this channel. – I just shut you off! I just shut you off… | -这个台 -我刚刚把你关了 关了 |
[06:48] | – And I’m on that. – So you can’t say anything! | -还是我 -你不能说话了 |
[06:50] | – Now I’m on shut off channel. – I shut you off! | -现在我在”关了频道” -我关了你 |
[06:52] | Belchers, | 贝尔彻一家 |
[06:53] | meet your competition… the Changs. | 来见见你们的竞争对手 张一家 |
[06:54] | Hey. Everybody Chang sons tonight. | 希望大家今晚和张家的男生玩得开心 |
[06:57] | Oh, dear lord. | 天哪 |
[06:58] | Oh, my gosh, there’s Pam! | 天呀 是帕姆 |
[06:59] | Hi, Pam! I mean, Your Honor. | 你好 帕姆 不对 法官大人 |
[07:01] | Chuck. I see you’re working with these nice folks again. | 查克 你又和这些好人们一起合作了呢 |
[07:05] | How fun for you! | 真为你高兴 |
[07:06] | Well, I have to get to court. | 我得上法庭了 |
[07:08] | You’re not a real judge. | 你不是真的法官 |
[07:09] | If anyone needs me, I’ll be in my chambers. | 如果有人找我 请去内庭 |
[07:11] | It’s not chambers. It’s a dressing room! | 那不是内庭 那只是化妆室 |
[07:14] | I sentence you to kiss my ass! See this right here? | 我判你亲我的屁股 看见这没 |
[07:16] | – That’s your punishment! – Oh, wouldn’t you… ? | -那就是你的惩罚 -你不是… |
[07:18] | – Oh, you would love it. – You can just kiss it. | -这正合你意吧 -你亲啊 |
[07:18] | Oh, I will do it. | 亲就亲 谁怕谁 |
[07:19] | Somebody better kiss somebody’s ass, or I’m gonna go crazy. | 你们要亲就赶快亲吧 我快崩溃了 |
[07:23] | Belchers and Changs are tied. | 贝尔彻家和张家打平了 |
[07:24] | Whoever wins the Human Claw | 赢得”真人夹娃娃”环节的家庭 |
[07:25] | takes the game. | 将会成为今晚的赢家 |
[07:26] | Good luck, Changs! And Belchers. | 祝你们好运 张家 贝尔彻家也是 |
[07:28] | But mostly Changs. | 但更多好运还是给张家 |
[07:30] | And go! | 开始 |
[07:35] | Yeah, Dad, grab those balls! | 老爸 快把那球衔出来 |
[07:36] | I got one! | 我衔到了 |
[07:38] | Oh! So sorry, Joe. | 真遗憾 乔 |
[07:39] | Bob’s little rat snout found the ball first, | 鲍勃用他的狗鼻子先找到了球 |
[07:42] | which means the Belchers win! | 贝尔彻家获胜 |
[07:43] | All right! | 好耶 |
[07:45] | Did you just say rat snout? | 你刚才说我是狗鼻子么 |
[07:46] | Let me at that wheel! | 我来转轮盘 |
[07:50] | Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay! | 停下 停下 停下 |
[07:56] | Foam again?! | 又是泡沫 |
[07:57] | Uh, Chuck, can I give someone a shout out? | 查克 我能冲某人喊个话吗 |
[07:59] | Absolutely not. | 当然不能 |
[08:00] | Jimmy Pesto’s an idiot! The end. | 吉米·派丝多是个傻蛋 说完了 |
[08:01] | Tough shout out. Hmm. | 真粗鲁啊 |
[08:02] | Thanks for sharing, Bob. | 谢谢分享 鲍勃 |
[08:03] | So glad you guys are coming back. | 真高兴你们还能继续比赛 |
[08:05] | If I could just mention my restaurant, Bob’s… | 我能不能给餐厅打个广告 开心… |
[08:06] | No, you may not. | 不能 |
[08:10] | *Pizza game* | *披萨大战* |
[08:13] | *Talking trash* | *口水大战* |
[08:17] | *spinning the wheel* | *转动轮盘* |
[08:20] | *Fracas foam* | *全家泡沫* |
[08:22] | *Get foamed at home* | *带回家吧* |
[08:25] | *There’s Jimmy Pesto* | *吉米·派丝多* |
[08:26] | *He’s so mad* | *他要气疯了* |
[08:29] | *Fracas foam, get foamed at home* | *全家泡沫 带回家吧* |
[08:33] | *Jimmy’s so mad* | *把吉米气疯* |
[08:37] | *No minivan for you.* | *休旅车不能给你了* |
[08:38] | Harry, please, please, please kick the Belchers off the show. | 哈利 求你了 把贝尔彻一家弄走吧 |
[08:41] | You’ve asked me that every night this week. | 你这话都说了一星期了 |
[08:43] | – And what do I say? – You say, | -我怎么告诉你的 -你说 |
[08:44] | “Watch this,” And then, you do that thing with your hands. | “瞧好了” 然后你手就晃来晃去的 |
[08:46] | That’s right, Chuck. Watch this. | 没错 查克 瞧好了 |
[08:49] | Oh, oh, rounder. | 更熟练了哦 |
[08:51] | – Whoa! Where we going? – Opposites. | -接下来呢 -反方向继续 |
[08:54] | – Here comes a hand. – Ah, that’s how you get me! | -伸手 -你就是这么敷衍我的 |
[08:56] | You said they could be on one episode, | 你说过他们就来一集 |
[08:57] | but they keep coming back again and again. | 可他们来了一次又一次 |
[08:59] | Look, it’s part of the job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[09:00] | Richard Dawson used to | 理查德·道森还在亲过 |
[09:02] | kiss all the women on Family Feud. | 《家庭问答》里的所有女性呢 |
[09:03] | He didn’t pick and choose. He just puckered up. | 他可没挑三拣四 不过是撅起嘴唇而已 |
[09:06] | Pucker up, Chuck. | 撅起嘴唇来 查克 |
[09:07] | No, seriously, pucker up. | 我说真的呢 撅起嘴唇来 |
[09:09] | Okay, come here. Practice on me. | 过来 跟我练习 |
[09:10] | – I’m Dawson, you’re me. – Okay. | -我是道森 你是我 -好吧 |
[09:13] | – You’re Dawson, I’m me. – Okay. | -你是道森 我还是我 -好的 |
[09:15] | – Yeah, just like that. – Okay. | -对 就像刚才那样 -好的 |
[09:16] | Now we’re both Dawson. Double Dawson. | 这回我们都是道森 两个道森 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:21] | – Okay, are we good? – One more. | -可以了吗 -再一次 |
[09:23] | Maybe someone else should spin the prize wheel tonight | 既然露易丝一直转到泡沫 |
[09:25] | since Louise keeps landing on foam. | 今晚或许该换个人转 |
[09:27] | Ooh! I thought you wanted five big buckets of foam! | 我还以为你就想要5大桶泡沫呢 |
[09:30] | – No. – I wish you would have told me sooner, Tina! | -我不想 -你怎么不早说 蒂娜 |
[09:34] | Don’t worry. We’ll beat the other family like we always do. | 别担心 我们会还会一直赢的 |
[09:36] | And tonight, we win the van. I feel it. | 今晚能把休旅车领回家 我有预感 |
[09:39] | You’re gonna feel your butt being spanked. | 你有没有预感到你屁股就要开花了 |
[09:40] | That’s what you’re gonna feel. | 你的预感该这样才是 |
[09:43] | Jimmy?! You’re on Family Fracas? | 吉米 你要参加《全家游戏王》吗 |
[09:45] | Yup. I signed us up. Get ready to lose. | 没错 我报了名 做好输的准备吧 |
[09:47] | I only count four Pestos | 我只看到四个派丝多家的人 |
[09:49] | and your bartender Trev. | 另一个是你的酒保崔佛 |
[09:50] | I told them he was the son I always wanted. | 我告诉他们他才是我一直想要的孩子 |
[09:53] | – What? – Right on, Pops. Ha! | -什么 -说得对 老爸 |
[09:54] | Oh, I see you guys have met. | 你们已经见过了是吧 |
[09:56] | Jimmy, you should just leave right now, | 吉米 现在走还来得及 |
[09:58] | because we’re unbeatable. | 你们打不过我们的 |
[09:59] | Jimmy Pesto! | 吉米·派丝多 |
[10:00] | Oh, you’re the guy Bob called an idiot on the air. | 直播时被鲍勃骂傻蛋的人就是你啊 |
[10:02] | Yeah, yeah, whatever. | 就算是吧 |
[10:03] | Hmm. You hate Bob, I hate Bob. I like you. | 你讨厌鲍勃 我也讨厌 我喜欢你 |
[10:06] | Jimmy Jr., you and I are friends | 小吉米 我们是朋友 |
[10:08] | and have been more than friends on one and a half occasions. | 甚至曾经一度超越朋友关系 |
[10:10] | If you say so. | 如果你非要这么说 |
[10:11] | But tonight, we’re competitors. | 不过今晚 我们是对手 |
[10:12] | I have to put aside my feelings for you. | 我必须把对你的感情放一边 |
[10:14] | And destroy you. | 还要毁掉你 |
[10:15] | Whoa. You’re being kind of intense, Tina. | 你搞得气氛太紧张了 蒂娜 |
[10:17] | I know. I bring it. | 我知道 我故意的 |
[10:19] | And… go! | 好 开始 |
[10:22] | Come on Gene and Tina! Brush! | 吉恩 蒂娜 加油刷 |
[10:24] | Tiny circles! Tiny circles! | 画圈圈 画圈圈 |
[10:26] | Come on, Jay Ju! | 加油啊 小吉 |
[10:27] | I can’t believe you made me care about this. Come on! | 真不敢相信我被你逼得看这种节目 快 |
[10:31] | Do it, Jimmy! Go! | 加油 吉米 快 |
[10:32] | Hey, Jimmy Jr., you missed a spot. | 小吉米 你有地方没刷到 |
[10:34] | – On your face. – Quit it, Tina! | -在你脸上 -够了 蒂娜 |
[10:36] | T! Pick up the pace! | 蒂 速度 |
[10:39] | Brush, brush, brush, brush! | 快刷 快刷 快刷 |
[10:40] | Done! | 完成 |
[10:43] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[10:49] | You hit my eye! | 你打到我眼睛了 |
[10:50] | Here. Now we’re twins again! | 我也来 我们又是双胞胎了 |
[10:52] | – Done! – Yes! | -完成 -太棒了 |
[10:55] | Oh, what’s the point of having twins if they can’t | 让你们互相扔个蛋都扔不好 |
[10:57] | hit each other with eggs like they were supposed to? | 要双胞胎有何用 |
[10:59] | The Belchers and Pestos are neck and neck. | 贝尔彻和派丝多打成了平手 |
[11:01] | It’s anybody’s game | 在”真人夹娃娃”环节结束前 |
[11:02] | as we head into the Human Claw! | 谁都可能是赢家 |
[11:03] | Have fun losing, Jimmy. | 准备好认输吧 吉米 |
[11:06] | Well said, Jimmy. | 说得好 吉米 |
[11:08] | Ready, set, grab that ball! | 预备 去找球吧 |
[11:11] | – We have a winner! – Huh? | -冠军产生了 -啥 |
[11:13] | No! | 不 |
[11:15] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[11:16] | We lost to the Pestos. | 我们输给派丝多家了 |
[11:18] | We had a good run. | 我们做得不错了 |
[11:19] | And that’s from a kid who hates running. | 这话可出自一个讨厌跑步的小孩之口哦 |
[11:22] | I’m so sorry, Bob. | 抱歉 鲍勃 |
[11:24] | The Pestos are the new champs of Family Fracas! | 派丝多一家成为《全家游戏王》的新冠军 |
[11:31] | Uh, can you lower me down now? | 能把我降下来了吗 |
[11:33] | We’re trying! | 我们在努力了 |
[11:34] | It’s stuck, Bobby! | 卡住了 鲍鲍 |
[11:36] | Chuck, the crane is stuck. | 查克 钢丝绳卡住了 |
[11:37] | Bob, just a second. | 鲍勃 等一下 |
[11:38] | And the Pestos win a brand-new minivan! | 派丝多家赢得了一辆全新的休旅车 |
[11:42] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[11:45] | – Pull! – Kids, stop. | -使劲拉 -孩子们 停下 |
[11:46] | Don’t do that. Stop! | 别拉了 停下 |
[11:47] | No, no, no! | 不要不要 |
[11:49] | – Oh, boy. – Oh, Dad. | -天哪 -老爸 |
[11:56] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[11:57] | Let’s give the Belchers a big Family Fracas bye-bye! | 我们跟贝尔彻家来个隆重的招牌式告别吧 |
[12:00] | Bye-bye, Belchers! | 拜拜了 贝尔彻 |
[12:02] | Bye! What? I’m saying good-bye. | 拜 咋了 我告个别而已 |
[12:08] | I know what you’re all thinking… | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[12:09] | not only did we lose to the Pestos | 我们不仅输给了派丝多 |
[12:10] | but I also humiliated myself. | 我还丢了那么大的人 |
[12:12] | Correct. I was thinking that. | 没错 我就是这么想的 |
[12:13] | Well, you’re right. I blew it. | 好吧 你说的对 我搞砸了 |
[12:15] | At least we have all this stupid foam. | 至少我们还有这些蠢毙了的泡沫 |
[12:17] | Aw, Bobby. I’m gonna get rid of this Fracas foam. | 鲍鲍 我要把这些泡沫都处理了 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna flush it down the toilet. Bye. | 我要全倒进马桶冲走 永别了 |
[12:22] | No! You can’t! | 不要 你不能这么做 |
[12:23] | It’s true. It says right there you can’t. | 他说的对 这上面写不能倒马桶 |
[12:25] | Hey, Dad, want a little good news? | 老爸 想听点好消息不 |
[12:27] | You’re about to go viral. | 你要火了 |
[12:29] | Stop! | 停下 |
[12:30] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[12:32] | His pants come off every time. | 他的裤子看一次掉一次 |
[12:34] | Thanks a lot, guys. Thanks for helping me get past this. | 我真谢谢你们这么一遍遍地提醒我 |
[12:37] | No problem. | 不用见外 |
[12:38] | How did Jimmy find that ball in two seconds? | 吉米怎么可能两秒内就找到球了 |
[12:40] | It’s almost impossible. | 根本不可能啊 |
[12:41] | Bob, stop obsessing. | 鲍勃 别折磨自己了 |
[12:43] | It’s over. | 都过去了 |
[12:45] | This is the fifth time he’s circled the block. | 这是他第五次绕街道遛弯了 |
[12:48] | Jimmy, I get it. You won the minivan. | 吉米 我知道了 你赢了休旅车 |
[12:51] | Face it, Bob. You were destined to lose. | 接受吧 鲍勃 你注定要输 |
[12:53] | I knew it, Chuck sure knew it. | 我知道 查克肯定也知道 |
[12:54] | Wh… what do you mean, “Chuck sure knew it”? | 啥 什么叫”查克肯定也知道” |
[12:56] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:56] | What? Nothing. I… I have a disease | 什么 没什么意思 你知道的 |
[12:58] | where I say things, you know, and it makes me drive away… | 我一直有乱说话的毛病 先走了 |
[13:07] | We have a w… | 冠军… |
[13:10] | We have a w… | 冠军… |
[13:12] | Dad, if you watch the video in reverse | 老爸 如果你倒退着看的话 |
[13:14] | your pants go back on. | 裤子就能穿上了 |
[13:15] | Thanks, Louise. I’m just watching Jimmy. | 谢了 露易丝 我是在看吉米 |
[13:17] | It’s like he knew exactly where to find the yellow ball. | 他好像完全知道黄球的位置 |
[13:19] | And I have a hunch Chuck told him where to look. | 我有种感觉 是查克告诉他球在哪儿的 |
[13:21] | Watch. | 看 |
[13:24] | – We… – Did you see that? | -冠军 -看见没 |
[13:26] | Yeah. Wait, what was I supposed to see? | 看见了 等等 你要我看什么 |
[13:28] | He barely fished for it. He cheated. | 他根本就没找 他作弊了 |
[13:30] | We were wronged. | 我们被骗了 |
[13:31] | Look, there are a lot of things this family’s terrible at. | 听着 我们家是在很多方面都很逊 |
[13:34] | That’s true. | 那确实 |
[13:34] | We were really good at Family Fracas. | 但我们在《全家游戏王》上绝对是高手 |
[13:36] | And if we’re gonna lose, I want to lose fair and square. | 就算输 我也要输得心服口服 |
[13:39] | Not because that jerk Pesto cheated. | 我可不想输给那个作弊的蠢货 |
[13:41] | Hey, Dad, can we put a pin in this? We’re running late. | 老爸 能暂停一下吗 我们要迟到了 |
[13:43] | For what? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[13:44] | For the Pesto’s minivan. | 去坐派丝多家的休旅车 |
[13:45] | Jimmy Jr.’s having a screening of Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. | 小吉米要在车里放《情迷哈瓦那》 |
[13:48] | What? No! Didn’t you hear what I just said? | 啥 不 你们没听到我刚才说什么吗 |
[13:50] | That’s the van of a cheater! | 那是作弊得来的休旅车 |
[13:51] | What are we supposed to do, Dad? Watch the TV here? | 我们能做啥呢 老爸 坐这看视频吗 |
[13:54] | – That thing makes me sick! – You know what I’m gonna do? | -我看得都想吐了 -知道我要干嘛吗 |
[13:56] | I’m gonna drive down to the studio… | 我要开车去演播厅 |
[13:58] | The car’s broken, Dad! | 车坏了 老爸 |
[14:00] | Damn it! I’m gonna walk to the studio | 妈的 那我就走着去 |
[14:02] | and talk to those people face-to-face! | 然后跟那群人当面对质 |
[14:04] | You, you, not you | 你 你 你不行 |
[14:07] | – and you. – Tina, what are you doing here? | -还有你 -蒂娜 你在这干嘛 |
[14:09] | We’re here for the screening. | 我们来看电影了 |
[14:10] | Yeah, let us in. Let’s do this. Come on. | 对 让我们上去 快点 |
[14:12] | I don’t know, Tina. You said some pretty mean things | 可是蒂娜 你昨天在《全家游戏王》 |
[14:14] | on Family Fracas yesterday. | 说了很难听的话 |
[14:16] | We’ll take that popcorn though. | 爆米花我们就笑纳了 |
[14:17] | – Thank you. – Jimmy Jr., wait! | -谢谢你 -小吉米 等等 |
[14:19] | What you saw before was my game face. | 你之前看到的是我比赛的面孔 |
[14:20] | This is my normal face. | 这才是我正常的面孔 |
[14:22] | Let us in! Oh, you’re getting a banana in your tailpipe. | 让我们上车 小心我往你尾气管塞香蕉 |
[14:25] | And I am not talking about the van. | 我可不是在说你的车 |
[14:30] | I think Jimmy Pesto cheated | 我觉得吉米·派丝多在 |
[14:32] | – at the Human Claw game. – Hmm. You do? | -“人体夹娃娃”环节作弊了 -是吗 |
[14:34] | Yes, and I… I think Chuck might’ve helped him. | 没错 而且我觉得查克是帮凶 |
[14:43] | Um, what’s happening right now? | 这是啥意思 |
[14:45] | Here’s the thing, Bob. I believe you believe you were wronged. | 是这样鲍勃 我相信你相信自己被骗了 |
[14:48] | – Thank you? – This is big. | -我该说谢谢么 -这可是大新闻 |
[14:50] | – Yes. – And I could make it a lot bigger. | -是的 -我还可以把它搞得更大 |
[14:52] | Yes! Wait, what do you mean? | 是的 等下 你什么意思 |
[14:54] | I’m talking about Bob versus Chuck | 我是说在《帕姆法庭》上 |
[14:56] | on Pam’s Court. | 来一场鲍勃查克对质 |
[14:57] | Um, no. I don’t want to do that. | 不要 我不想那样 |
[14:59] | How ’bout I just go to a real court with real lawyers? | 我觉得我应该去真正的有律师的法庭 |
[15:02] | That costs serious dough. You don’t have it. | 那可要花不少钱 你没钱 |
[15:04] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么知道我没钱 |
[15:06] | Those stains, your smells, | 你衣服上的污渍 你身上的气味 |
[15:08] | you walked here, your children, | 你没开车 你的孩子 |
[15:09] | you’re not wearing any jewelry. | 你没戴珠宝首饰 |
[15:10] | Aw, crap. All right, Pam’s Court. | 靠 好吧 《帕姆法庭》 |
[15:12] | – Let’s do it. – All right! | -就这么定了 -很好 |
[15:14] | Congratulations, Bob. | 恭喜你 鲍勃 |
[15:15] | The Belchers are back on TV! | 贝尔彻一家重回荧幕啦 |
[15:16] | You know what that rhymes with? | 你知道和这句话押韵的是什么吗 |
[15:17] | Long Island Iced Tea. | 长岛冰茶 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna have one. | 我要来一杯 |
[15:23] | You have a bar in your desk? | 你办公桌后居然有个吧台 |
[15:26] | You don’t have a bar in your desk? | 你办公桌后没有吧台么 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna leave you alone. | 那我就不打搅你了 |
[15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:40] | – Order. – This is the courtroom of Judge Pam. | -肃静 -这里是帕姆法官的审判现场 |
[15:43] | – I’ll allow it. – And Judge Pam has the final word. | -反对无效 -帕姆法官一锤定音 |
[15:46] | Guilty. Not guilty. | 罪名成立 无罪释放 |
[15:48] | We’ll see you in court. | 咱们法庭上见 |
[15:49] | Judge Pam’s court. | 帕姆法官的法庭 |
[15:50] | I sentence you to stay tuned. | 我判你不得转台 |
[15:53] | In a very special episode of Pam’s Court, | 今天的《帕姆法庭》很特别 |
[15:55] | burger man Bob Belcher is suing Jimmy Pesto | 汉堡兄鲍勃·贝尔彻控诉吉米·派丝多 |
[15:57] | and Pam’s ex-husband and new host of Family Fracas, | 和身为《全家游戏王》主持人 |
[16:00] | Chuck Charles. | 同时也是帕姆前夫的查克 Chales |
[16:02] | This is the case of the Great Balls of Ire. | 本案被称为”愤怒的大球”案件 |
[16:05] | All rise. Pam’s Court is now in session. | 全体起立 帕姆法庭现在开庭 |
[16:08] | You may be seated. So, someone else besides me | 请就座 终于有除了我以外的第二个人 |
[16:11] | is accusing Chuck of cheating. | 指控查克作弊了 |
[16:14] | Mr. Belcher, you claim | 贝尔彻先生 你说 |
[16:15] | that Chuck helped Jimmy Pesto | 查克在《全家游戏王》中 |
[16:17] | cheat at Family Fracas. | 帮吉米·派丝多作弊了 |
[16:18] | Uh, yes, Your Honor. At the Human Claw game, | 是的法官大人 在”人体夹娃娃”环节 |
[16:21] | which I happen to be pretty good at. | 那是我最擅长的环节 |
[16:22] | Do you have any evidence to support your claim? | 你有证据证明你说的话吗 |
[16:24] | Uh, yes, I do, Your Honor. Jimmy said Chuck, quote, | 我有 法官 吉米说 以下为引用 |
[16:27] | “Sure knew I was gonna lose.” | “查克肯定知道我会输” |
[16:29] | Now, I ask the court, how was Chuck so sure? | 我想请问 查克怎么会知道呢 |
[16:32] | Mr. Pesto, did you say this? | 派丝多先生 你说这话了吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. I said it. | 我说了 |
[16:36] | So he admits it! | 他承认了 |
[16:37] | Yeah, I admit that you lost. | 是的 我承认你输了 |
[16:38] | And no one was surprised. | 没人会惊讶 |
[16:39] | Your Honor, the prosecution clearly has no case. | 法官大人 原告很明显没有证据 |
[16:42] | I hate to agree with the defense, | 我不想赞成被告 |
[16:44] | and also, I hate the defense | 我恨被告 |
[16:46] | and his smug face, | 恨他那张自命不凡的脸 |
[16:48] | and his misshapen penis. | 和他长得畸形的小弟弟 |
[16:50] | Ho-ho-ho-ho! Well, it pleased the court. | 在座听审的人可是很喜欢 |
[16:52] | The court was faking it. | 那是他们装出来的 |
[16:54] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这样认为 |
[16:55] | – You shut up. – No, you shut up. | -你给我闭嘴 -不 你闭嘴 |
[16:56] | – Shut your mouth. – Shut your mouth. | -闭嘴 -闭嘴 |
[16:57] | I will jump over there, and shut it for you. – Edit that out. | -要我过去帮你闭吗 -这段剪掉 |
[16:59] | Do you have any other evidence, Mr. Belcher? | 你还有别的证据吗 贝尔彻先生 |
[17:01] | You bet he does! You got something, right? | 他当然有 你有的 对吧 |
[17:04] | – Come on, give it to ’em. – Actually, I… I don’t. | -快交出来 -其实 我没有了 |
[17:06] | I… I… thought, uh… | 我 我以为 |
[17:07] | that when I said that one thing | 我说了那个之后 |
[17:08] | he would just confess. | 他就会自己坦白的 |
[17:10] | Bobby, that’s all you got? | 鲍鲍 就只有这个吗 |
[17:11] | Quick! Let’s call a surprise witness! | 快 我们传秘密证人 |
[17:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:13] | I call Henry Kissinger to the stand! | 我请求传唤亨利·基辛格 |
[17:16] | Order! I think I have my ruling. | 肃静 我有裁决结果了 |
[17:19] | Will Bob’s beef be settled? | 鲍勃能胜诉吗 |
[17:21] | Lettuce find out after the break. | 广告之后告诉你 |
[17:25] | Bob, we’re gonna lose this case. | 鲍勃 我们要输了 |
[17:27] | Jimmy cheated, Lin. I know it. | 吉米作弊了 琳 我确定 |
[17:29] | Hey, we’re on TV. | 看 我们上电视了 |
[17:30] | We know, Tina. We’re on Pam’s Court. | 知道 蒂娜 这是《帕姆法庭》 |
[17:32] | Pretty neat, huh? It’s a TV show. | 很酷是吧 是电视节目哦 |
[17:35] | No, we’re on that TV. Hi. | 不 我是说那台电视 嗨 |
[17:43] | – Wait a sec. That’s it! – What? | -等等 有了 -啥 |
[17:45] | And we’re back in three, two… | 准备开拍 三 二 |
[17:48] | I went to my chambers and reviewed this case. | 我去内庭仔细回顾了本案 |
[17:51] | Objection! You did not! | 反对 你并没有 |
[17:53] | You were here. | 你一直在这儿 |
[17:53] | You were putting on makeup the whole time. | 你一直在补妆 |
[17:55] | You don’t even need makeup, hon. | 你不化妆也很美 亲爱的 |
[17:57] | – Oh, thank you. – You’re beautiful. | -谢谢 -美呆了 |
[17:59] | – And that robe… – You’re wonderful. | -那袍子 -你太好了 |
[17:59] | I’d love to see you without makeup though to be honest. | 不过说真的我还真想看看你素颜的样子 |
[18:02] | Moving on! | 审判继续 |
[18:03] | In the case of Great Balls of Ire, I rule that… | 在”愤怒的大球”一案中 我宣判 |
[18:06] | Wait, Your Honor! | 等等 法官大人 |
[18:07] | I… I have new evidence. I can prove my case. | 我有别的证据了 我有证据了 |
[18:09] | – Go on. – These cameras, they’re always rolling. Right? | -你说吧 -这些摄像机一直在工作吧 |
[18:12] | – Correct. – A… and the same with the cameras | -没错 -也就是说 |
[18:14] | on Family Fracas, right? | 拍《全家游戏王》的摄像机也是一样咯 |
[18:15] | One of those cameras | 某台摄像机 |
[18:17] | may have caught Chuck helping Jimmy cheat. | 可能拍到了查克帮吉米作弊的画面 |
[18:19] | The Foam Cam! | 泡沫摄像机 |
[18:20] | Dad, the Foam Cam is on the ceiling! | 老爸 泡沫摄像机装在天花板上 |
[18:22] | I never forget a camera that feeds me. | 给我东西吃的摄像机我是不会忘的 |
[18:24] | Objection! Objection! | 反对 反对 |
[18:26] | Hearsay! Inadmissible… hears-say… | 道听途说 不可信 道听途说 |
[18:28] | Overruled! | 反对无效 |
[18:29] | Bring me the Foam Cam tape. | 给我调泡沫摄像机的带子 |
[18:31] | Does this mean we’re gonna win? | 我们是不是要赢了 |
[18:32] | – I sure hope so, Tina. – Good. | -但愿如此 蒂娜 -太好了 |
[18:35] | Your ass is grass. And I’m gonna mow it. | 你死定了 胜利是属于我们的 |
[18:38] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[18:39] | Hey, so we… | 我们 |
[18:41] | can’t show that tape. | 不能放那卷带子 |
[18:42] | Oh, you did help Jimmy cheat. | 看来你真的帮吉米作弊了 |
[18:45] | Yes. Yes! And I had to get rid of the Belchers. | 是的 是的 我得让贝尔彻一家出局 |
[18:47] | You gave me no choice. | 是你逼我的 |
[18:48] | I put the ball in Jimmy’s mouth. | 我把球直接放进了吉米嘴里 |
[18:49] | You put it in your mouth | 你把球放进了自己嘴里 |
[18:50] | and then you kissed it into his mouth. | 然后在跟他接吻的时候传到了他嘴里 |
[18:51] | What? No. | 啥 我没有 |
[18:52] | I put it into his mouth with my hand. | 我用手放进他嘴里的 |
[18:54] | Huh. That’s one way to do it. | 倒是也可以这么做 |
[18:56] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[18:56] | Ha! There’s the evidence, idiot. | 证据来了 白痴 |
[18:58] | Ha, you’re the idiot. | 你才是白痴 |
[19:00] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[19:00] | I’m not gonna let the host of one of my shows | 我是不会让我一个节目的主持人 |
[19:02] | lose a trial on another one of my shows. | 在我的另一个节目上吃败仗的 |
[19:05] | – Hey! What are you doing? – Whoops. | -你这是做什么 -不好意思 |
[19:06] | Ah, Judge Pam, did you see that? | 帕姆法官 你看到了吗 |
[19:08] | Huh? See what? | 啥 看啥 |
[19:09] | I saw it! | 我看到了 |
[19:10] | The evidence must be on that tape. | 证据肯定在那卷带子上 |
[19:11] | – Which means Dad was right. – Yes! | -也就是说老爸是对的 -没错 |
[19:13] | What is going on with my lighter right now? | 我的打火机这是怎么了 |
[19:16] | It’s burning this tape. | 它怎么把这卷带子点燃了 |
[19:18] | What the hell? He’s burning the tape! | 搞什么 他在烧那卷带子 |
[19:20] | Pam? You know what to do. | 帕姆 你知道该怎么做吧 |
[19:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | Without any actual evidence, | 由于没有实物证据 |
[19:25] | I have to rule in favor of the defense. | 我宣布被告无罪 |
[19:27] | – Yes! – Oh, yeah! Justice! | -好耶 -太好了 这才是正义 |
[19:31] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:32] | Why are we getting foamed? | 我们为什么还要被淋泡沫 |
[19:34] | This is a court show. | 这不是法庭节目吗 |
[19:35] | The losers get foamed on Pam’s Court. | 《帕姆法庭》的输家也要被淋泡沫 |
[19:37] | That’s insane. | 太荒谬了 |
[19:38] | They have foam on all their shows on this channel. | 这个频道的所有节目都有泡沫 |
[19:40] | Oh, no friggin’ way! | 我不同意 |
[19:42] | I want my minivan! | 给我休旅车 |
[19:43] | All right, you’re gonna have to sit down. | 你给我坐下 |
[19:45] | Down you go. | 坐下吧 |
[19:45] | I will kick you in the jaw. | 我会踢你下巴的 |
[19:46] | – I will… – Just put my hand on your throat, | -我会 -我就这样用手扼住你的喉 |
[19:49] | and down you go. | 坐下吧 |
[19:50] | What’re we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[19:52] | Nothing. We lost. | 凉拌 我们输了 |
[19:53] | – But Jimmy and Chuck cheated. – Doesn’t matter. | -可吉米和查克作弊了 -不重要了 |
[19:55] | We were never gonna win this case. | 我们永远也赢不了的 |
[19:56] | This whole thing was fixed. | 他们都设计好了 |
[19:58] | Let’s just go home and… | 我们回家吧 |
[19:59] | and never watch any shows on Channel 13 again! | 以后绝不再看13频道的节目了 |
[20:03] | – Oh come on, you don’t mean that. – Yes I do! | -别这样 你不是真心的 -我是 |
[20:05] | I might watch a little bit of Pam’s Court. | 我也许还是会看一点点《帕姆法庭》 |
[20:07] | Just a little bit. | 就一点点 |
[20:08] | When are we getting the car back, Dad? | 我们的车啥时候才能修好 老爸 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:11] | The mechanic called yesterday | 昨天修理师给我打电话了 |
[20:12] | but I never called him back. | 但我没回 |
[20:13] | I thought we were gonna win the minivan. | 我以为我们肯定能赢到休旅车呢 |
[20:15] | That van is dead to me! | 那车对我来说已经死了 |
[20:16] | Look, there it is. | 看 就在那儿呢 |
[20:17] | Oh, I love it so much. | 我好喜欢哦 |
[20:19] | Oh, problem with the van, Jimmy? | 车出问题了么 吉米 |
[20:21] | What? It’s nothing. Damn it! | 啥 没什么 该死 |
[20:23] | You don’t know how to change a tire. Ha! | 原来你不会换轮胎 |
[20:26] | You don’t know how to change a tire. | 你才不会换轮胎 |
[20:28] | Hey. Who am I? “I can’t change a tire | 猜猜我是谁 我不会换轮胎 |
[20:30] | and my whole family is watching me | 我全家都看着我 |
[20:32] | not be able to do something simple.” | 我却连这么简单的事都不会 |
[20:34] | You are mean. | 你真刻薄 |
[20:36] | – Yeah, Bob. – Geez, Dad. | -有点过了 鲍勃 -你怎么了 老爸 |
[20:37] | What? He’s the one who said it to us when our car wouldn’t start. | 咋了 我们的车发动不了时吐槽的可是他 |
[20:41] | – Yeah, but he was funny. – He was funnier? | -没错 但他很风趣 -他比我风趣 |
[20:43] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – No. | -没错 -才没有 |
[20:44] | – Yeah. – No. | -有 -没有 |
[20:45] | – No, he wasn’t. – He kind of was. | -不 才不是 -貌似是的 |
[20:47] | Are you… all right, let me help. Move over. | 你怎么能 好吧 我来帮你 闪开 |
[20:49] | – “Let me help. Move over.” – He just did it again! | -我来帮你 闪开 -他又那样了 |
[20:52] | – “He just did it again.” – He’s doing it right now! | -他又那样了 -他还在学我 |
[20:53] | “He’s doing it right now.” | 他还在学我 |
[20:54] | Oh, yeah, it’s funny. | 是啊 蛮好玩的 |
[20:58] | Order. | 肃静 |
[21:01] | I’ll allow it. | 反对无效 |
[21:04] | Guilty. | 罪名成立 |
[21:05] | Not guilty. | 无罪释放 |
[21:08] | I think I have my ruling. | 我有裁决结果了 |
[21:13] | Moving on. | 审判继续 |
[21:16] | Right. | 好吧 |